PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 23 (Chap 188 - 196) Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3

ghostexiled
June 07, 2010, 01:16 PM
This is where you can post and discuss all the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail!

And remember: NO SPAM, NO FLAME AND NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

You can get the current chapter here. (http://mangahelpers.com/m/fairy-tail/chapters/188/)

Chinese scans~
DOWNLOAD (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W2RIKQ8Y)

ONLINE HERE (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=38074344&p=268584236)

English scans~
http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/92690689/1

For future chapter providers... please do not create a new thread for its release. Post it in this Spoiler thread or PM me if it is closed so that I can open it.~Ghost

•Sasuke•
June 14, 2010, 11:36 PM
FT 188 CHI Scan
Credits Sakuba on RSF

DOWNLOAD (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W2RIKQ8Y)

ONLINE HERE (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=38074344&p=268584236)

LoS
June 15, 2010, 12:04 AM
Well I didn't see that coming from the chapter title.

Not a fan at all of the Queen's appearance. But, for that matter I am just very tired of the entire Excede thing all together. I can't take another full chapter of just a bunch of different looking cats.

Sollum
June 15, 2010, 02:37 AM
Oh man, Queen is disappointing... i thought she would be some kind of ubah monsta! Or Uber Dark Mage from earthland in disguise... yet, we get 1 winged cat =?

Anyways, i predict next chapter:
Natsu: "AMA CHARGING MAH FISTS OF FURY!"
Gray: "Wait idiot, where do you think our guildmembers will fall?"
Natsu: "AMA FISTING MAH FISTS OF FURY!"
and then bam!

ssj4jw
June 15, 2010, 04:55 AM
The Queen looks like Charle so it was kinda obvious what she would look like. I mean Charle was able to trick Knightwalker in believing that she was the princess. That kinda hinted what the queen would look like.

sarutobi_sensei
June 15, 2010, 06:33 AM
Well, the queen doesn't look like the selfish bastard everyone was thinking she was. I was expecting something like: muahahahaha I'm the queen you shall all follow my lead!

but no, it's a not so bad queen.

Can't wait for the translation. Wonder what PL said. And what did Coco said to him.

Evil3ye
June 15, 2010, 06:59 AM
I think it's cool that the queen's a nice one. However an arrogant one would be entertaining as well, but meh. I wonder what's with that one wing though. Hope she'll have some interesting feat apart from moving speeches and tears...

Unlucky Boy
June 15, 2010, 07:11 AM
It looks like the queen is asking Charle to kill her... I wonder what is going on...

ca12nag3
June 15, 2010, 11:05 AM
Well like is said, Charle tried to fool (evil)Erza by saying shes the princess.... if there is a princess at all shouldnt Erza at least know if there is one at all?
So i think shes the real princess, daughter of the queen. So knowing her mom is actualy not a perfect Exceed might have upset her? i dunno but they must have some kind of relation.

ghostexiled
June 15, 2010, 03:41 PM
any discussions about the chapter being late, has been moved to the Fairy Tail Hangout thread. (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3870)

Keep this thread reserved only for actual chapter content discussions. :)

sarutobi_sensei
June 15, 2010, 06:07 PM
chapter is out.

So it was all a lie, nice. So what's the meaning of finding the dragon slayers?

And the next title, the boy from that time? Why do I have a feeling that it's Mystogan that's going to appear now :D

ghostexiled
June 15, 2010, 06:21 PM
This is where you can post and discuss all the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail!

And remember: NO SPAM, NO FLAME AND NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

You can get the current chapter here. (http://mangahelpers.com/m/fairy-tail/chapters/189/)

Chinese scans~
Online here (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=38258557&p=269890462)

English scans~
http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/55277344/1

For future chapter providers... please do not create a new thread for its release. Post it in this Spoiler thread or PM me if it is closed so that I can open it.~Ghost

Arrogance
June 15, 2010, 07:40 PM
Hahaha, I think Gazille is nuts, he reeeeaaaallyyy wants a kitty badly :XD. So the queen is a sham and it seems to me like Charlie may actually be the Queen's daughter, they do resemble each other a lot....

I dunno, I didn't hate the chapter but I didn't think things would be heading in this direction, everything seems like its getting really lovey-dovey and emotional drive is whats going to be the solution to everything :(. Overall it could be worse and I'm not that upset with the chapter but I just wish there was more to the whole picture. Hopefully the upcoming chapters will allow things to get better and make the overall storyline for the arc much better instead of just leaving it with everything being a lie and emotional drive just being the solution.

LoS
June 15, 2010, 09:03 PM
I dunno, I didn't hate the chapter but I didn't think things would be heading in this direction, everything seems like its getting really lovey-dovey and emotional drive is whats going to be the solution to everything :(

I wasn't a fan of this chapter myself. Just really didn't do anything for me. Of all the directions to take, this one is pretty forced down your throat emotion, nothing really genuine.

Arrogance
June 15, 2010, 09:09 PM
I wasn't a fan of this chapter myself. Just really didn't do anything for me. Of all the directions to take, this one is pretty forced down your throat emotion, nothing really genuine.
I don't mind the queen not being legit, but I feel like after we found I'm just like ok now what? Like right after we found out all I see is EMOTION and DRIVE to stop the thing and nothing solid pointing to whats going to happen in the upcoming chapters. Again its not a bad direction just not the one I expected. For this direction to work it needs more and a good resolution to the whole situation other than just emotion IMO.

LoS
June 15, 2010, 10:59 PM
I am completely fine with the Queen being a fraud, we have seen this story time and time again, we have learned to accept this. Just like we both said, the forced emotion is just too much.

bittman
June 16, 2010, 01:04 AM
Got to agree, feel nothing for the queen. I felt more for Cobra not being able to talk with his Snakey friend than I do for all the Exceed combined (minus Happy of course...not minus Charle, she doesn't do a thing for me).

Would have been a better plot twist if the queen could actually destroy all the humans in the world. Her being a weakling is just...meh...

Kind of leaves me with the feeling that they could have left the Exceed out of the entire storyline and nothing would have changed.

EDIT: What happened to the rest of my post? All I mentioned was some predictions from memory. Oh I did say something about Coco though. Could have removed that...

senewe
June 16, 2010, 04:11 AM
finally Mistgun appear. that is obvious. well, you can predict FT by it's next week title. always been like that.. but it doesn't make me hate this just because it is predictable.

Evil3ye
June 16, 2010, 04:34 AM
Ugh.. twas all a bluff, how disappointing. However I'm happy it's like almost confirmed that Lily's gonna be a FT member ;D

ca12nag3
June 16, 2010, 05:18 AM
Well seems like Lily and Coco got a long history so perhaps both of m?

sarutobi_sensei
June 16, 2010, 07:38 AM
Lol @ Lily's face when Gajeel told him he'd drag him to fairy tail XD

Coco's face while talking to Lily is also interesting.

And it seems that Lily knew about this? Maybe he was the one that spilled the beans on the queen?

The title for next week is so predictable, The boy from that time, it's Mystogan, Gérard from Edoras that's going to appear. That's guaranteed.

And I can't wait learn the true motive for sending Happy, Charle and other Exceed to Earthland to find the Dragon Slayers.

ca12nag3
June 16, 2010, 09:42 AM
yeah its interesting to see,

-Queen and exceed got no special abilities (apart from flying?)
-Exceed not send to kill dragonslayers then?

Diablos
June 16, 2010, 09:57 AM

See the bright side of it, atleast this way we wont have battles of the queen and probably drowning into alot of chapters if it would be that way. This way we get to move on with the story quicklier and find out stuff that really puzzles us. Like Where are all the dragons, more from mystogan. We've come to learn everything already from this saga, it's cuz they don't have infinite magic blah blah blah, maybe it will end in someway of them having infinite magic, thanks to fairy tail guild in some way.I would have been somewhat interesting also if it was due to the queen power that there was not infinite magic.. But heh I don't mind it this way ;P

kkck
June 16, 2010, 10:18 AM
Chapter was not that good.... I was kinda expecting more from the queen (who turned out to be a crippled victim) and from the exceed military. I guess this means this arc will end soon considering what could have been an important plot device turned out to be a bluff. On the other hand, if the truth is discovered, the humans could invade and easily crush extalia.

KOrto
June 16, 2010, 11:01 AM
yeah its interesting to see,

-Queen and exceed got no special abilities (apart from flying?)
-Exceed not send to kill dragonslayers then?

The Queen special abilitiy is : see the futur and human death that all

ca12nag3
June 16, 2010, 11:16 AM
forgot bout that. Perhaps she will forsee something for the main characters near the end of the arc?

Gats
June 16, 2010, 12:20 PM
Coco and her "infinite smile" stuff...the mangaka seems to love all the smile stuff.

At least we know why Lily called it "fake country".

Is FT reaching its limits ? I guess I'm simply really too old to read it now.

ca12nag3
June 16, 2010, 05:50 PM
Well i doubt there is any fact in you not liking this manga thats even remotely related to this chapter. So why bring it to chapter discussion?

-About the Coco smile, shes the only be happy character besides Happy. < the name says it. Other then that the mouth expression is what is the most significant in the manga apart from other bodyparts ofc ^^. If you dont like it dont read it. Just dont bug people that like it with it.
-The friendship part well yes its in it, its what makes FT FT agian if you dont like it dont bug people who like it with it. We already know this...

Other then friendship there are a few other themes you clearly forget...

-destiny
-mystery powers (dragonslayer magic says it all no?)
-the year the dragons disapeared 777, also the year that Lucys mom suposedly died < again a mystery element.
-Ultears involvement + Zeref still alive, possibly the final showdown enemies.

And im forgetting tons of story elements wich all make it a good manga, yet you only pick the friendship part. Well isnt every manga in its core about friendships, take the mother of all manga (Dragonball) wich has the same basic understanding (in this case the Z fighters)
[hr]
Maybe its a good idea to start a (i hate manga thread) and make a subthread for every diff manga, go there and post what you dislike, just dont bring it to the chapter discussions. < final entry.

ghostexiled
June 16, 2010, 09:47 PM
I will warn you guys once and if it continues there will be further actions taken...

Stop with the insults, flaming and bashing of each other and the series!

Also STOP with the sexual comments about Coco being a Loli and how this guy or that is going to hump or rape her.

These sexual comments are starting to get ridiculous and I am getting tired of having to remind members of this!!

You can express your displeasure with the chapter/series in a constructive way or you can just not post!

Gats
June 17, 2010, 04:09 AM
Well i doubt there is any fact in you not liking this manga thats even remotely related to this chapter. So why bring it to chapter discussion?

-About the Coco smile, shes the only be happy character besides Happy. < the name says it. Other then that the mouth expression is what is the most significant in the manga apart from other bodyparts ofc ^^. If you dont like it dont read it. Just dont bug people that like it with it.
-The friendship part well yes its in it, its what makes FT FT agian if you dont like it dont bug people who like it with it. We already know this...

Other then friendship there are a few other themes you clearly forget...

-destiny
-mystery powers (dragonslayer magic says it all no?)
-the year the dragons disapeared 777, also the year that Lucys mom suposedly died < again a mystery element.
-Ultears involvement + Zeref still alive, possibly the final showdown enemies.

And im forgetting tons of story elements wich all make it a good manga, yet you only pick the friendship part. Well isnt every manga in its core about friendships, take the mother of all manga (Dragonball) wich has the same basic understanding (in this case the Z fighters)
<hr noshade size="1">
Maybe its a good idea to start a (i hate manga thread) and make a subthread for every diff manga, go there and post what you dislike, just dont bring it to the chapter discussions. < final entry.

I don't know what happened when I was sleeping but I did my answer in the hangout thread.
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1952502#post1952502

MAX_COLA_POWER!
June 17, 2010, 03:36 PM
Hmm, judging by the chapter, the inevitable clash of the exceed and the Faust followers will be huge, with Fart using that Anime Dorma thing, and the it factor, and probably sacrificial lamb, by choice, to stop the conflict between the humans and Exceed will be Mystogan.

BlackHair
June 17, 2010, 07:48 PM
I still haven't read the entire chapter yet. I mostly skipped the Charle vs Queen intervention.

This arc is useless, avoiding the main plot and thus almost like a filler. Not to mention there are way too many predictable events in this arc.

Just give me Gildarts and Macarove al ready, crush the entire kingdom with a nuke and leave this mirror reflection world.

Unlucky Boy
June 18, 2010, 01:30 AM
I wasnt a fan of this chapter either.
I feel like the recent arcs all start and end really interesting but the middle is not so much.

On another note, The queen is bound to predict someone's death before this arc ends. Wonder who it will be...
Spoiler for Rave-

If it goes like Rave the queen might predict Lucy's death at the end of the arc. That would be interesting

goldb
June 18, 2010, 02:28 AM
I wasn't a fan of the chapter at all, I was disappointed by how the Queen was portrayed, but oh well. Swiftly moving on...

kkck
June 18, 2010, 08:31 PM
It'd be interesting if the queen predicts the death of makarov.... Makarov is old and his body is no longer what it used to be. Stress along could end up killing him... I think makarov's death would be a turning point in the manga and have dramatic effect on the characters. Now that gildarts is back, he could easily become master too.

Unlucky Boy
June 19, 2010, 01:33 AM
It'd be interesting if the queen predicts the death of makarov.... Makarov is old and his body is no longer what it used to be. Stress along could end up killing him... I think makarov's death would be a turning point in the manga and have dramatic effect on the characters. Now that gildarts is back, he could easily become master too.

That's the least interesting thing she can predict. Makarov is so old and almost died 2 times already, the issue of the next guild master has already been discussed. His death would be no surprise comparing to a one of the young guild memebers.
And I dont want to see the guild trying to save his life again.

ca12nag3
June 19, 2010, 04:31 AM
Her future seeing ability is a big cliffhanger, but thats how the manga is build up, also the black dragon Gildarts spoke about is a cliffhanger. Well just have to wait and see how it plays out.

ndulzky
June 19, 2010, 04:41 AM
For some reason I don't think the Queen's ability to predict the future will play a significant role for the Earthland's FT members... When I first read it, it sounded to me like it was just a reason for her to be able to fill in the role of a leader... kinda to threaten the humans by saying that she's cursing some people to death, while actually she's just passively seeing the future...

But I could be wrong... perhaps she'll volunteer to read someone's future as a thank you, and that prediction would lead into a new arc?

KOrto
June 19, 2010, 04:56 AM
I wasnt a fan of this chapter either.
I feel like the recent arcs all start and end really interesting but the middle is not so much.

On another note, The queen is bound to predict someone's death before this arc ends. Wonder who it will be...
Spoiler for Rave-

If it goes like Rave the queen might predict Lucy's death at the end of the arc. That would be interesting

I like that realy,this will be so good

i mean,Shagoote ordered an execution for Lucy right ?

So Shagotte predict the death of Lucy,she will die soon ?

ca12nag3
June 19, 2010, 08:12 PM
There is no link (yet) between Lucy ordered to be executed and Shagottes ability to forsee the future. if she had forseen their own doom would she have ordered to collect the dragonslayers to their realm then? < so many trapholes in it. Im not saying i know the answer to her ability but im presuming its not that precise on everything.

KOrto
June 20, 2010, 12:53 AM
http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/188/14/ (on this page its say she doesn't choose the people)

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/188/15/ (on this page order of the queen = vision of the futur)

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/178/05/ (Lucy said if the queen say word ''death'',the human is killed immediately)

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/178/02/ (Faust said the queen order us to execute her)

On the chapter 178,Faust said ''The Queen Shagotte order us too kill her'' that mean Shagotte saw the death of Lucy ?

The decisions are taken by the queen over his ability to see the death of human right ?

So Lucy will die soon ?

ca12nag3
June 20, 2010, 06:23 AM
Your taking things out of perspective.

Where is it that the queen forsees a death and were is it that she is the main cause.

In this case she ordered Lucy's death, its yet unclear if it has anything to do with her ability or that its just a order (since Lucy is a threat). Untill there is some sort of clarification you cant say the queen saw her death, thats just odd.

Why?

Well she lied to her own people and the humans, imposing as someone with great powers. So she could have easily just ordered Lucys death cause she interfered with their plans.

sarutobi_sensei
June 20, 2010, 07:35 AM
Well, maybe, if the queen ordered Lucy's death, it might not be because she saw that Lucy herself would die, but because of Lucy something terrible would happen, most likely to the dragon slayers, and since they need the DS for something, she ordered for her to be killed before that happens.

ca12nag3
June 20, 2010, 08:41 AM
It might have been just merely a order and nothing else, why seek for explanation because the queen has that ability? The thing is Lucy was the only (non dragonslayer) that was alive and ok at that moment, so she was to be put to death. The other 2 were used for their magic > dragonslayer magic.
If either Wendy or Natsu wasnt a dragonslayer they would be put to death as well. So whats the big deal in making it more then it is (for now at least). I say wait and see.

KOrto
June 20, 2010, 11:23 AM
Your taking things out of perspective.

Where is it that the queen forsees a death and were is it that she is the main cause.

In this case she ordered Lucy's death, its yet unclear if it has anything to do with her ability or that its just a order (since Lucy is a threat). Untill there is some sort of clarification you cant say the queen saw her death, thats just odd.

Why?

Well she lied to her own people and the humans, imposing as someone with great powers. So she could have easily just ordered Lucys death cause she interfered with their plans.

Out of perspective ?

c'mon,my theory is not so bad ?

-Shagotte not choose the human
- order of the queen = vision of the futur
- the Queen ordered the execution of Lucy

but i mean its a queen order and order mean vision

i'm not saying I'm right but my idea to see Lucy die is not impossible to me.

Of course Shagotte or the Elders could killed lucy because of his magic but,hey you can admit that I give you the right links to set the thing

then we'll see, I do not want to make a competed to see who's right who's wrong
I present a theory that I think correctly so yes there may be unknown parameters as a lie to the queen by example

ca12nag3
June 20, 2010, 11:47 AM
You make to much of something that might just be random, there is no indication that this Lucy might die. Another thing is that by default Lucy = the main character, along with Natsu, Grey and Erza. So its near impossible that she would die at this stage.
That would imply that if your theory is correct either the queen saw a possible future death of Lucy or that the other Lucy is gonna die.

Another thing to take into consideration before you jump ahead is that shes still alive no? So the execution never happend. So she didnt die. So how does that say that the queen saw her death?

I dont say its impossible but it might be that its just a order and nothing else.

KOrto
June 20, 2010, 12:12 PM
Yeah she still alive FOR NOW AHAHAHA !!!

yeah she is a main character but perhaps you know how Mashima is,he can kill an important character so easily cf Rave

We will see,i d'ont want too see this character die but,if she die the answer will be the order/vison of Shagoote,yeah i Know the future, fate can be changed but good if she died at least I would prepared

and yeah Edo Lucy could die as well,if she dies this moment will be so exciting if my theory come true huh

don't you agree ?

Sollum
June 20, 2010, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't mind Lucy dying. To me she's useless mage, like all Edolas mages. Take away their magic sticks and they are good as dead.

But i guess that will never happen...

Anyways, there's something darker going on. I think that King faked that order himself.

ca12nag3
June 20, 2010, 01:11 PM
She wont die (but can never be sure). Why? Well ill give ya 1 reason.

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/68/16/

Check the date on her mothers stone. Her death is on the same year date as the disapearance of the dragons. 777. So there is a image clue to something important (why else show the date of her death?)

Arrogance
June 20, 2010, 01:58 PM
She wont die (but can never be sure). Why? Well ill give ya 1 reason.

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/68/16/

Check the date on her mothers stone. Her death is on the same year date as the disapearance of the dragons. 777. So there is a image clue to something important (why else show the date of her death?)
Really? Damn, I never noticed that. Thats pretty cool actually and makes the whole mystery of the event even greater. It is interesting that it ties Lucy into the event in some way, just as long as it doesn't make Lucy a Dragon Mage or something dumb like that :darn. Maybe her mother was? But honestly Lucy is just too important to the story to kill her since most of it is from her perspective at times, she's virtually a main protagonist alongside Natsu so shes most likely not dying.

ca12nag3
June 20, 2010, 02:40 PM
there are some options for her death or disapearance and ive discussed it at length with different people.

A few things as fact.

-Layla Heartfilia died at 777 (http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/68/16/)
-Dragons disapeared at 777 (http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/66/13/)
-Lucy's father resents/gets angry at Lucy. (Why?) (http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/67/06/)
-Lucy is like her mother in her fathers eyes. (http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/68/15/)
-Prototyp imagery shows a male adult figure with horns next to Lucy. (Natsu is also shown with horns in prototyp imagery)
2 links for this
-scroll down and look at the right youll see some concept art of Lucy + male?? Dragonslayer? (http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Lucy_Heartfilia)
-Also near the bottom youll see some early sketches of Natsu (with horns) (http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Natsu_Dragneel)

Clearly there is something up here but its not certain what and im not gonna burn my fingers on it yet ^^
My opinion is that the writer downtones some of the clear obvious things to make it more of a surprise to who is what, so that Wendy and Gajeel look like (near) normal mages and that all the other characters also act surprising when they hear about them being Slayers as well, ofc horns would have given it away... lol

Kravmaga
June 20, 2010, 04:24 PM
there are some options for her death or disapearance and ive discussed it at length with different people.

A few things as fact.

-Layla Heartfilia died at 777 (http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/68/16/)
-Dragons disapeared at 777 (http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/66/13/)
-Lucy's father resents/gets angry at Lucy. (Why?) (http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/67/06/)
-Lucy is like her mother in her fathers eyes. (http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/68/15/)
-Prototyp imagery shows a male adult figure with horns next to Lucy. (Natsu is also shown with horns in prototyp imagery)
2 links for this
-scroll down and look at the right youll see some concept art of Lucy + male?? Dragonslayer? (http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Lucy_Heartfilia)
-Also near the bottom youll see some early sketches of Natsu (with horns) (http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Natsu_Dragneel)

Clearly there is something up here but its not certain what and im not gonna burn my fingers on it yet ^^
My opinion is that the writer downtones some of the clear obvious things to make it more of a surprise to who is what, so that Wendy and Gajeel look like (near) normal mages and that all the other characters also act surprising when they hear about them being Slayers as well, ofc horns would have given it away... lol

That's a pretty awesome link. Thanks.
If I had stumbled upon the male character with horns without the context of your post, I would have said immediately "that's got to be loki!" since it looks to me like an early attempt at a lion-themed servant for lucy.
But now... iunno.

ca12nag3
June 20, 2010, 04:34 PM
That's a pretty awesome link. Thanks.
If I had stumbled upon the male character with horns without the context of your post, I would have said immediately "that's got to be loki!" since it looks to me like an early attempt at a lion-themed servant for lucy.
But now... iunno.

Well you know, so far the characters that resemble their Zodiacs stick to their profile, scorpio looks like a scorpion,Cancer like a crab,taurus like a male-cow,etc (loki is a bit off i admit) but lions dont have horns... Loki has a furcoat collar so that must be the lion thing, however he comes in a suit nowadays. Still a lion dont have horns :P no cat does ^^.

So that character next to Lucy-conceptart...aint loki.

Could have been that her dad was suposed to be a dragon(slayer)? And later he dropped the idea. Or changed the parent thats suposed to be 1.
So far i got no clue as to who that character is. (or maybe its a dropped character) thats another possibility. ^^

ghostexiled
June 20, 2010, 08:25 PM
small insertion here... but I doubt Lucy would die off due to the fact that she is the main character who is telling the story. :)

elitefox
June 20, 2010, 10:26 PM
I wouldn't mind Lucy dying. To me she's useless mage, like all Edolas mages. Take away their magic sticks and they are good as dead.

But i guess that will never happen...

Anyways, there's something darker going on. I think that King faked that order himself.

she is mashima's fave vital stats

I don't think she will be in grave danger of death.

Unlucky Boy
June 21, 2010, 12:15 AM
The guy with horns is most probably Capricorn, as I've already said on the stellar spirits thread before.

I dont think Lucy is going to die (at least until the very late part of the story) but it is possible that her death will be foretold at this stage, just like another very important character from another work of Mashima...

ghostexiled
June 21, 2010, 12:25 AM
I am not sure how everyone got so fixated on Lucy being killed off... but I seriously doubt that any of the main characters will bite the dust. This manga is severally lite hearted compared to RAVE.

How about we move on to another more revelant topic, rather than keep discussing and in some cases "wishing" that Lucy would die... :oh

elitefox
June 21, 2010, 01:24 AM
I am not sure how everyone got so fixated on Lucy being killed off... but I seriously doubt that any of the main characters will bite the dust. This manga is severally lite hearted compared to RAVE.

How about we move on to another more revelant topic, rather than keep discussing and in some cases "wishing" that Lucy would die... :/

Though I don't like lucy since her magic sucks for me.

It doesn't mean that she has to be killed lol.

I guess it is time for 3ple dragon roar:D

KOrto
June 21, 2010, 01:46 AM

How about we move on to another more revelant topic, rather than keep discussing and in some cases "wishing" that Lucy would die... :oh

Ok I understand I see that I'm too stupid for this forum :amuse

no matter we'll see

the interest of a forum is to discuss and explain the theories, I am using the facts that you do not agree too bad for me

Ah foud this on mangastream forum

Originally Posted by Baithin View Post
Hey, I think you have something there.

There hasn't been a heroic character death in a while, and it might be Lucy.

Mashima wouldn't be crazy enough to kill off the main character - what if it's Edoras Lucy?

Think about it. All of the characters in the series have been pointing out weird similarities between Lucy and Lisanna. What if, in Edoras, instead of Lisanna dying, Lucy does?

There is quite a lot of potential for that.

@ Elitfox : "I guess it is time for 3ple dragon roar"

No it's impossible the dragon chain cannon is the only way,that will take to much time if the dragons slayers made a dragon roar even combined

Arrogance
June 21, 2010, 12:08 PM
@ Elitfox : "I guess it is time for 3ple dragon roar"

No it's impossible the dragon chain cannon is the only way,that will take to much time if the dragons slayers made a dragon roar even combined

Even though it was stated that they would need the dragon chain, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they just did it themselves. We got a huge talk this past chapter of the usual friendship and fighting for my friends and it seemed a bit forced. I usually don't have a problem with it because its not as bad, but this time it just seems like a lot. My biggest fear is that because of their drive to save their friends they will end up doing a 3 person dragon road or something of that nature to stop the lachryma. And of course the answer is that "we will do anything to save our friends blah blah blah and because of that we gained the power to do so". I understand what you are saying I hope they go along with that plan to use the dragon chain to free them some howl, but I am just stating that after the tone of the recent chapter I can see it possible that we would see a 3 person dragon combo to stop it. Lets just pray to the manga gods that we don't, lol.

•Sasuke•
June 21, 2010, 12:10 PM
Fairy T 189 Chin Scan Online here (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=38258557&p=269890462)

Unlucky Boy
June 21, 2010, 12:19 PM
I say they'll eat the chain and roar the lachryma away!

Razeus
June 21, 2010, 01:29 PM
From what I seen from the spoilers here looks like lily was banished for taking care of mystogen. I can't wait for the official translation.

Mashiro_Luna
June 21, 2010, 01:38 PM
Seems like a pretty good chapter at least better then the last one. Finally Mystogan shows up again.

Razeus
June 21, 2010, 02:10 PM
Though I have one question what ever happened to lilys mohawk?

ndulzky
June 21, 2010, 02:17 PM
The last 2 pages!!!!

Looks like Gazzile may lose his prospective cat! But then again, there are plenty of cats for him to choose from... but P.Lily looks like the strongest among them...

And I got confused looking at the pictures... Can somebody explain what happened? There were so many things happening and I got the pics of lachryma, the Exceed land, and the canon thing mixed up... I'm assuming the one with the chain is the cannon thing or whatever it is that contain dragon slayers' magic?
Did Mistgun move the lachryima? Or what did he move? Did the cannon thing hit the lachryma? If so, shouldn't the Earthland FT members turned back into humans?

Mashiro_Luna
June 21, 2010, 02:31 PM
From what I got from it it seems like Mystogan opened up an Anima and moved the lachrymia back to Magnolia, I guess he had to wait for it to stop moving for him to do that though. Also I think that he is the Prince of Edoras.

goldb
June 21, 2010, 02:34 PM
Though I have one question what ever happened to lilys mohawk?
The mohawk is part of his helmet.
Waiting patiently for the mangastream scans...

Razeus
June 21, 2010, 03:06 PM
The mohawk is part of his helmet.
Waiting patiently for the mangastream scans...Thank you so much. This may seem a bit strange ,but I cried at the second to last page cause well lily was a father to myst and fathers day just passed. I dunno if lily will survive I'll just wait to see and if does bite the bucket then I'll accept it.

Jaina
June 21, 2010, 03:36 PM
Quick question, I know it isn't really appropriate to ask here, but I can't ask in the chapter discussion thread for obvious reasons lol.

Mistgun's name bothers me, which is it? Mystogan or Mistgun, I can see how it might be interpreted that Mystogan might be the spelling and Mistgun is a translator's attempt to interpret the spelling. However, isn't there an official interpretation in an art book or something somewhere we can go off of? I understand this sort of thing happening when a character is new, but it seems to happen more often than I am used to seeing with Fairy Tail, and Mistgun has been around since nearly the beginning of the manga (or at least his name has).

Sollum
June 21, 2010, 03:44 PM
It was really sad that P.Lily got stabbed, but i can already imagine next weeks chapter, where Dragon Slayers will WTFPWN everyone.

I both adore and hate Edoerza. She looks like one of those idiots on streets that pick up fights and then run away as soon as their arm is broken. I mean, when i look at her shes like "AMA CHARGING MAH LAZOR!" and she just doesn't know when to stop...

sarutobi_sensei
June 21, 2010, 04:26 PM
From what I can gather from the chapter Lily was banned for taking care of the human child and the queen forsaw his death? Dunno.

Anyway, amazing chapter it is. I always love to see everyone fighting for a common cause, everyone showing up to back up everyone :D

Mystogan appearing was predicted because of the title, The boy from that time. Did he just send the lachryma back to magnolia? It seems that way.

Also Lily being stabbed was so sad. I really hope this time we see Erza wtf pwng Edo Erza. Better yet, let Natsu do it :D

kkck
June 21, 2010, 04:30 PM
Quick question, I know it isn't really appropriate to ask here, but I can't ask in the chapter discussion thread for obvious reasons lol.

Mistgun's name bothers me, which is it? Mystogan or Mistgun, I can see how it might be interpreted that Mystogan might be the spelling and Mistgun is a translator's attempt to interpret the spelling. However, isn't there an official interpretation in an art book or something somewhere we can go off of? I understand this sort of thing happening when a character is new, but it seems to happen more often than I am used to seeing with Fairy Tail, and Mistgun has been around since nearly the beginning of the manga (or at least his name has).
Not really sure about that... Mistgun kinda makes more sense IMO, it actually means something. Anyways, I don't think it is that important anyways, odds are he will stop using that name and go by gerard in future chapters.

LoS
June 21, 2010, 05:01 PM
Come on Edo Erza, just cut it out already. You are just some fodder character who will get curb stomped and put in your place anyway. Can you just quietly go disappear, and know your place.

Zatono
June 21, 2010, 06:04 PM
It's supposed to be Mystogan, not Mistgun. I remember seeing that somewhere, and even though I haven't been keeping up with the anime, I believe that's how they pronounced it at one point.

KOrto
June 21, 2010, 06:33 PM
Mystogan/Gérard is the prince of Edoras

Lily was a ''fallen'' for have saving the life a human and this human was Mystogan

and perhaps Mystogan is the son of Faust

hongoasdf
June 21, 2010, 06:34 PM
Yes... as it's supposed to be Gajeel instead of Gazille, Laxus instead of Luxus, Gerard instead of Jeral (?) and not really up to debate anymore, but once was, Elza instead of Erza (Where Erza turned out to bee the correct name, IIRC)

Thing is, names sound a lot cooler mistranslated, so they leave them like that. But in Mystogan's case, it's kind of the same, so they now use the correct form.

At least that's what I concluded based on... absolutely nothing, really.

kkck
June 21, 2010, 06:55 PM
I really hope the name is not Elza.... that's gotta be one of the ugliest names I have heard of (I always feel bad for girls with that name)... Perhaps not the worst name out there but easily in my top ten...

ca12nag3
June 21, 2010, 08:31 PM
K for all you who are to stiff to notice that the writers of most manga do not realy care to much for Romanji (or maybe they arnt that good at it as we westerners)

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/22/14/ If you look at the scoreboard in the upper right youll see 2 names (Natsu vs Elsa) < now most people, those who are obsessed with the name Erza would shoot me for mentioning it, but here clearly the artist wrote Elsa not Erza. What does this say? Nothing! :D Simply that the european writing isnt all that important to the artist since later he wrote Elza and last but not least Erza. So we stick with Erza ( i only hope that the meaning of the name Elsa doesnt get to much focus cause it would definitly kill)

(Btw the name エルザ officialy translates to the common germanic name Elsa and nothing else. So if i were named Elsa (im no girl nor named Elsa lol) then when i visit Japan and had to write my name down id write エルザ and my name wouldnt revert back to Erza or anything no matter how much i wish for it ^^)

Back to the artist i think (im not sure) he finaly chose Erza for the name so just stick with it, but i have a funny feeling he picked the name (in kanji) for the reason of its meaning... so it would be kinda awkward not to be Elsa but who am i ^^. So lets stick with the names the artist picked.

Even if its Gajeel (sigh)

And finaly, i think people should not try to invent own names for character since if a name were to have a meaning or not it would alter it. Taking away from the writers intention. I think so far only Erza and Gerard are debatable. The rest should just stay as it is.
Or else we could name Mirajane Milajane :D

trickster
June 21, 2010, 11:28 PM
Mashima isn't exactly known for being consistent when it comes to the english spellings. I only posted a couple examples as I don't feel like finding raws to just to find a few more examples.

Erza: http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/10/15/

Elsa: http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/22/14/

Elza: http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/100/11-12/

Kravmaga
June 22, 2010, 12:53 AM
English scans out on mangastream:
http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/55277344/1

Razeus
June 22, 2010, 01:17 AM
My thoughts on the chapter well it was quite the tear jerker in my opinion. I felt like lily did the right thing no matter who someone is if their wounded they deserve help to I kinda hate the fact that the queen let all her subordinates do all the talking and not have a voice herself. I'm not so shocked that Myst is royality I was actually looking forward to more of his background more then anything. I wonder if they will have any Myst aganist other erza *Yes I call her that cause she is just another one* that will be interesting.

kazille
June 22, 2010, 01:58 AM
fight! fight! fight! round 2 for sugarboy, octu dude, and thing moving guy. also for the king and Coco. Hope PL recovers and is still able to fight.

MechR
June 22, 2010, 02:57 AM
I really hope the name is not Elza.... that's gotta be one of the ugliest names I have heard of (I always feel bad for girls with that name)... Perhaps not the worst name out there but easily in my top ten...I prefer Elza over Elsa; Reminds me of Zelda. Erza is fine, but I keep pronouncing it wrong in my head.

ghostexiled
June 22, 2010, 03:16 AM

You can get the current chapter here. (http://mangahelpers.com/m/fairy-tail/chapters/190/)

Chinese scans~
http://thumbnails29.imagebam.com/8633/d79b9686320256.jpg (http://spoilers.akiba-team.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4&p=19#p19) http://thumbnails8.imagebam.com/8633/cb63cd86320294.jpg (http://spoilers.akiba-team.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4&p=19#p19) http://thumbnails24.imagebam.com/8633/6a3b9686320329.jpg (http://spoilers.akiba-team.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4&p=19#p19)
English scans~
http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/36042857/1

ghostexiled
June 22, 2010, 03:25 AM
I actually think this has been the best chapter yet for this arc!! Very emotional and touching!

I think that the 3 slayers somehow will get all the convenient dragons to turn on their riders!

Lily saving that child threw me for a loop! I totally thought it would of been Coco! :p

joshua019
June 22, 2010, 06:38 AM
I think Erza is much more cooler even if Elza is the really translation who cares stop nitpicking and get a life.... And I think scan groups should use watever they think is better Erza > Elza, Luxus > Laxus, Mystgun > Mystogun(this is just cuz japs pronounce 't' as 'to', Gazille > Gajelle...
I think its not our fault for mistranslating the names, it is just hard to convert english names to jap without adding extra vowel or changing a consonant

Does anyone think that Natsu would end up distroying Extalia....

Unlucky Boy
June 22, 2010, 06:39 AM
Now that a massive battle is starting will Edo-FT finally show themselvs?

Big Al
June 22, 2010, 06:45 AM
Prince??? Myst is a prince??? More information untold about this guy again!

I laught at that cat who carry erza, lol.

Next chapter is Dragon sense...What you think? All three DS go all out on these flying funny lookin' thing?

Majek
June 22, 2010, 07:32 AM
I'm really tired of that b****, Natsu go and beat her to a pulp.

sarutobi_sensei
June 22, 2010, 08:10 AM
The cat holding Erza was so funny xD

And Happy gets all his sayings from his father xD Aye Sir!

So we were right, Mystogun's the prince.

Damn that EdoErza, someone stop her from trashing around. Natsu go beat her to a pulp!

Gats
June 22, 2010, 08:20 AM
Mystgun alone did the chapter.

I saw this coming, a pretext for Mashima to kick Mistgun out of the guild since Edoras arc started. He'll probably take the place of the king or will convert him and stay with him at the end of this arc.

FT is loosing all his current most powerful mages. I wonder what will happen to Gilzard soon.

At least there is a chance to see Mistgun having a full power fight before saying goodbye.

Gazille will be so angry to see his cat taken by Edo-Erza.

iamtenninja
June 22, 2010, 08:21 AM
I actually think this has been the best chapter yet for this arc!! Very emotional and touching!

I think so too but that's because Mystogan showed up riding a goddamn owl. He certainly knows how to make an entrance.

I'm also starting to think it's going to be Edo-Erza vs Gazille. She just "killed off" the cat he's been looking for. Perfectly good match in my opinion :3

wooticus
June 22, 2010, 08:45 AM
no i think it will be of course edo erza vs natsu. how long is he waiting for a fight with erza so he can finally beat her. now he can go ALL OUT on "her" because she is basically the enemy. mistgun would be the second option but not gazille.. maybe all the three of them like against luxus.. i can even see edo fairy tail show up.

Unlucky Boy
June 22, 2010, 09:59 AM
Which form of the 10 commandments did Edo-erza use anyway? I dont remember any form that could shoot beams.

And wow Panther Lily is old... he was mature already when Mistgun was only a baby (and that's like 20 years ago?).

kkck
June 22, 2010, 10:04 AM
Mystgun alone did the chapter.

I saw this coming, a pretext for Mashima to kick Mistgun out of the guild since Edoras arc started. He'll probably take the place of the king or will convert him and stay with him at the end of this arc.

FT is loosing all his current most powerful mages. I wonder what will happen to Gilzard soon.

At least there is a chance to see Mistgun having a full power fight before saying goodbye.

Gazille will be so angry to see his cat taken by Edo-Erza.
I think it is too much of a stretch to say the guild has been losing all its powerful members. They have lost luxus and gerard(mistgun) will probably leave but its not like there is a FT exodus. I would worry about makarov though, not gildarts. Makarov is old and has been about to die a few times, he is bound to get killed or die of old age soon enough. Anyways, FT right now is clearly overpowered. FT and phantom lord were supposed to be equals and the strongest guilds in the land yet how stronger FT was in comparison was more than obvious. Seriously, FT fought and bested PL without luxus, gildarts, mistgun(he did single handedly took on the subsections of PL).... FT needs to get rid of a few people to balance things out (makarov is next).

Sollum
June 22, 2010, 11:32 AM
So from what i understood Anima is not a spell, but rather some sort of ley line of magic that can be manipulated into breaking dimensions! ):<

Well i guess its a trick of Edolas. On earth land humans use magic and have magic inside of them, here magic is actually a living being, tho the question is if its sentient.

Btw, did anyone notice that Mystogun was flying on OWL? Did that look Harry Poterish to anyone? :D

P.S. Just die Edo Erza... you are not interesting any more...

Arrogance
June 22, 2010, 11:59 AM
Well at least we didn't get a triple dragon roar :D. I'm glad that wasn't the outcome. I was happy to finally get the Lily back story and it was brief and effective too. Then seeing a big burly cat crying was funny too. Seeing Mistgun finally arrive was cool but I'm not sure I like him being a prince....I need more information regarding that whole situation before I officially decide if I like it or not. Also now that we know that the regular Fairy Tail from Earthland won't be joining the fight, that will now leave room for Edo Fairy Tail to come and help out since they will most likely need reinforcements against the oncoming attack from Edo Erza.

ca12nag3
June 22, 2010, 12:24 PM
K well seeing this raises more questions you know.

-Lilly raised Mystgun but was on the human side at first.
-The queen knew about him but didnt seem to expect him to show up.
-Mystgun countered the humans plans (in this world ofc)

So who send him to the other side??? Who gave him his mission???

sarutobi_sensei
June 22, 2010, 01:02 PM

Well, if my prediction is correct, then Mystogan wanted to save the exceed to retribute the fact that one of them helped him. Plus, I dunno if he would go along with kill other humans to get rid of the exceed.

Krono
June 22, 2010, 01:27 PM

Mystogan likely gave himself his mission. You do not have to be on a task someone assigned you, to be said to be on a mission.

For example, in this arc, Natsu, Wendy, and Lucy could be said to have been on a mission to save their friends and town. They didn't accept a job request from someone, the guild master didn't tell them to do it; they they simply decided what they needed to do, and set out to do it on their own.

Arrogance
June 22, 2010, 01:51 PM
I personally think Mystogan gave went to Earthland as his own will. He seems so self reliant that it just seems to make more sense to me that he initiated this mission on his own. Now the question that stands in my mind is when it started. Did he somehow end up in Earthland first, was picked up by fairy tail and then decided on his mission later? Or was the mission in his mind from the start and that was why he went to Earthland to begin with. Not really sure which is the case and I'm hoping we figure it out soon. I'm just personally confident in thinking that he is self serving in regards to his mission.

kkck
June 22, 2010, 02:31 PM
I guess we won't see a rampaging makarov using fairy law any time soon lol. I think that'd be a good ending for the arc, basically every soldier, man, woman, child and exceed falling to the ground out of anger..... I guess mashima is not that cruel though (it'd be a nice reminder of hellsing though)....

I think it is interesting gerard(mistgun) is the prince of edoras. I guess he found out about the anima project but did value the lives of the people of earthland so he made it a point to stop the anima.

Krono
June 22, 2010, 02:58 PM
I personally think Mystogan gave went to Earthland as his own will. He seems so self reliant that it just seems to make more sense to me that he initiated this mission on his own. Now the question that stands in my mind is when it started. Did he somehow end up in Earthland first, was picked up by fairy tail and then decided on his mission later? Or was the mission in his mind from the start and that was why he went to Earthland to begin with. Not really sure which is the case and I'm hoping we figure it out soon. I'm just personally confident in thinking that he is self serving in regards to his mission.

It's fairly safe to say that he had the mission in mind from the start. The time he was traveling with Wendy, and parting ways when he detected anima, would be about the same time that Natsu was arriving at Fairy Tail.

Nor was there ever mention of Mystogan arriving at Fairy Tail as a kid, meaning he likely joined within the last 2-4 years.

iamtenninja
June 22, 2010, 04:34 PM
It's fairly safe to say that he had the mission in mind from the start. The time he was traveling with Wendy, and parting ways when he detected anima, would be about the same time that Natsu was arriving at Fairy Tail.

Nor was there ever mention of Mystogan arriving at Fairy Tail as a kid, meaning he likely joined within the last 2-4 years.

There's also the debate of when he started to disguise himself and start using Mystogan as an alias. I personally think he started disguising himself when "Sieg" appeared in the council but I'm not sure if that was a publicly known fact or not.

BlackHair
June 22, 2010, 05:09 PM
Best chapter so far. Simply because I felt like the story made a huge progress.
Mistgun appeared and as a bonus we learned sth about his past
the Lackysma problem is solved
the Exceed emo problem is solved
lastly we learned Lilly's past and got a small character development on himIm a bit disappointed to see that FT was sent back to Earth, I wished for some Gildarts action. Guess I was asking to much, since I believe he is held back for the next arc. Anyway, now the only remaining part, apart from the last battle is Edo FT.

I can finally see a light of the end.

Mashiro_Luna
June 22, 2010, 05:31 PM
Great chapter though I'm hopeing that Mistgun returns to Earthland. But I think that since Faust is his father then I'm thinking that Gerard's (Earthland) will probably be a heavy-hitter in the near future. I'm thinking he might be Hades from Grimore Heart, if anyone knows where the pages with him are to compare that would be a help.

Curryman
June 22, 2010, 07:07 PM
Wow. Mistgun was freaking epic this chapter. Then again couldn't technically anyone have just use remaining vestiges of the anima or whatever and threw the thing in there? Still it was sweet how easy he made it look. I can't wait to see what Gildartz is all about later if Mistgun is this epic.

Lily's turnaround was pulled of nicely as well. Too bad Erza's huge failure of not making sure she actually killed/incapacitated Edo Erz came back to bite them in the ass again.

Lucky for us we know people don't die in Fairy Tail so Lily will be just fine.

iamtenninja
June 22, 2010, 09:36 PM
Except for people named Simon or those in flashbacks

hongoasdf
June 22, 2010, 10:23 PM
Great chapter though I'm hopeing that Mistgun returns to Earthland. But I think that since Faust is his father then I'm thinking that Gerard's (Earthland) will probably be a heavy-hitter in the near future. I'm thinking he might be Hades from Grimore Heart, if anyone knows where the pages with him are to compare that would be a help.

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/131/08/
http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/131/09/
http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/131/10/

Doesn't look that much like Faust. But I wouldn't discard it completely as of now. If Mashima draws a character all black and mysteriuos it doesn't necessarily mean he's building up tension; See the preliminary character designs for the Oración Seis (Mainly, Racer and Hoteye), and this page http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/131/18/ - Finally, compare those to what they actually looked like. It's well known that Mashima tends to improvize. A lot. He hadn't thought of a reason for Phantom Lord to kidnap Lucy, when said event had already happened (Not sure where I read this, though)

There is also the possibility of one's parents in Earthland and Edoras not necessarily being the same, which would support your theory about Hades being Gerard's father, to some extent... but that would be illogical, even for a manga based entirely around magic.

Except for people named Simon or those in flashbacks

And for speed-oriented mages with suicide terrorist tendencies.

Arrogance
June 22, 2010, 10:31 PM

Well the only thing was like you said he saved Wendy when he was younger. So my point is did he have the mission before coming to Earthland or did he develop it later on? And if he developed it later on, thus using the disguise of Mystogan, then why did he end up in Earthland in the first place? Did he escape or did he accidentally end up there? I personally have no doubt that the mission is his own but when it started and how, basically all the logistics of it are really all questions to me.

kkck
June 23, 2010, 12:38 AM
Am I the only one who actually looks forward for a shot of lucy's boobs every week? mashima seems to make it a point to include a frame dedicated to those in practically every chapter....

Back to a more relevant topic storywise, what do you guys think the dorma anim is(the thing the king ordered to be fired)? It has to be something powerful considering it was actually banned and considering the kingdom is finally invading the exceed it has to be something which would stand a chance against the power of alledged gods(or basically something they believed could do the job). Next few chapters should be interesting. There should be an end to the erza-erza fight along with showing the remaining forms of erza's weapon, edo-fairytail apparition along with the revelation of what their magic does. The reason to kill the dragon slayers should be revealed (it'd be interesting if a dark guild from earthland was behind that).... Even though it did seem like the arc was about to end, there are still quite a few things to reveal...

cleodux
June 23, 2010, 03:59 AM
Is Mistgun has his own magic or he uses item? (i mean all those staves that he carries) If he uses item, how he replenishes the magic anyway? >.<

I also one of many who thought the human child that Lily saved was coco lol.

senewe
June 23, 2010, 07:39 AM
wow Mistgun riding an owl. makes me recall Silva of Shaman King. He was pretty cool character, but Mistgun surpass anything. it was super epic

Unlucky Boy
June 23, 2010, 10:46 AM
Could it be that Mistgun was sent as 1 of those 100 exceeds in order to kill (or bring over to Edoras) a dragon slayer?

I think he came to earthland a year (7 years ago) before the cats (6 years ago), so maybe his target was Wendy and because he had decided not to take her to the other world (remember how he panicked when he sensed anima when he was traveling with Wendy?) the exceed sent all those eggs.

After that he probably tried to close anima so Wendy can be safe.

Katea
June 23, 2010, 11:17 AM
So Lily's really an Exceed .. now I wonder why he's so tall, I mean he's taller than Lucy, a human xDD

And somehow Mistgun appearing out of nothing and solving the whole "problem" by sending it back trough the anima gap.. was kind of anticlimatc..

eclipse12
June 23, 2010, 03:22 PM
Most ly erza will face edo erza. Wendy will rush over to pantherlilly to heal him. Mystogan will face faust trying to stop him but will not win. THen natsu will face him and win. That is also why they sent them to earthland because the dragonslayers can disrupte there magic. Someone may join earthland fairy tail. I would like it to be pantherlily or coco. Also i took a look at hades and the part that is shown, it kind of looks like the former leader of phantom lord. You never know he could have created a dark guild before the fary tail vs. phantom lord war. Gajeel will probably get his cat after this arc. It is not going to be pantherlily all the cats sent were not born yet. It mite be a black cat trying to kill him still. It would be funny.

iamtenninja
June 23, 2010, 03:27 PM
Well the only thing was like you said he saved Wendy when he was younger. So my point is did he have the mission before coming to Earthland or did he develop it later on? And if he developed it later on, thus using the disguise of Mystogan, then why did he end up in Earthland in the first place? Did he escape or did he accidentally end up there? I personally have no doubt that the mission is his own but when it started and how, basically all the logistics of it are really all questions to me.

Remember that Mystogan was familiar with the term Anima when he met Wendy and considering that he's the Prince of Edoras (His father being the creator of Anima), he'd certainly know what Anima is even before his arrival in Earthland. That being said, I'm thinking that Mystogan did in fact try to stop Anima in Edoras and that led to his head injury (and Patherlily saving him). It's cloudy from there but Mystogan probably had a better chance of stopping Anima in Earthland than Edoras and voluntarily went to the other side.

Most ly erza will face edo erza. Wendy will rush over to pantherlilly to heal him. Mystogan will face faust trying to stop him but will not win. THen natsu will face him and win. That is also why they sent them to earthland because the dragonslayers can disrupte there magic. Someone may join earthland fairy tail. I would like it to be pantherlily or coco. Also i took a look at hades and the part that is shown, it kind of looks like the former leader of phantom lord. You never know he could have created a dark guild before the fary tail vs. phantom lord war. Gajeel will probably get his cat after this arc. It is not going to be pantherlily all the cats sent were not born yet. It mite be a black cat trying to kill him still. It would be funny.

Dunno about Mystogan losing; it'd be anti-climatic if he did. And I'm not sure what Mystogan meant by "original form" (Mangastream). Is FT and Magnolia restored to their original forms? As for Hades, I'd think that's Master Jose as well. Goatee is pretty specific. And why can't it be Pantherlily?

Blanka
June 23, 2010, 04:35 PM
So the reason Faust is so crazy is because he thought Exceed killed his son. He does not care about eternal magic, he wants revenge. He uses eternal magic as a means to woo the people to his side. Mist Gun will face his father?

Mist Gun is like 16-17 and he was almost killed as a toddler, so he went to earthland somewhere between 3-11 years of age.

Who else loved the exceed carryin Erza struggle with the weight of the armor.

Dragon Sense:
The three dragon slayers coached by Mist gun to form a unified attack on those flying bison demons?

eclipse12
June 23, 2010, 05:22 PM
I think so to but i beleive that he wont realis its him and he go attack him. That is where natsu will come in and start fighting him.

Krono
June 24, 2010, 12:42 PM
And for speed-oriented mages with suicide terrorist tendencies.

I wouldn't place any bets on the assassin trio, or the ground floor mooks surviving the Tower of Paradise's destruction. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if Ikuraga expired right after her speech about Etherion.

Mist Gun is like 16-17 and he was almost killed as a toddler, so he went to earthland somewhere between 3-11 years of age.

Mistgun is somewhere around 19-20. Erza's 19, and Gerard and by extension Mistgun seem to be her age or older.

ca12nag3
June 24, 2010, 05:32 PM
Wouldnt have to be take Wendy for instance. But then again both Gerard and Mistgun look the same so id say they are both around 19-20.

gotdott
June 24, 2010, 06:06 PM
do you guys think we'll see edo-fairy tail again?

fizban
June 24, 2010, 08:39 PM
do you guys think we'll see edo-fairy tail again?

Of course. It'd be weird if our heroes went back to their world without one again seeing their counter-parts. I wouldn't be surprised if they joined into the battle before the saga ends too. They are members of Fairy Tail, after all.

eclipse12
June 25, 2010, 07:27 PM
most likely while everyoneis facing the army, they are going to be over welmed by the army then edo fairy tail will show up and that will turn the tide of the war into the favor of the heros.

goldb
June 26, 2010, 04:58 AM
They'll show up soon since the arc is reaching its climax. I still don't understand how Pantherlily is so big. he's like a hybrid cat or something. I hope there's an explanation, even if it's a gag.

ca12nag3
June 26, 2010, 05:11 AM
either that or its a magical ability wich he uses to (buff) himself lol

sarutobi_sensei
June 26, 2010, 07:41 AM
There were other big cats.

Sure he is bigger than them, but the others were also big.

cepillon
June 28, 2010, 09:46 AM
190 Chinnese scan here ;

http://thumbnails29.imagebam.com/8633/d79b9686320256.jpg (http://spoilers.akiba-team.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4&p=19#p19) http://thumbnails8.imagebam.com/8633/cb63cd86320294.jpg (http://spoilers.akiba-team.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4&p=19#p19) http://thumbnails24.imagebam.com/8633/6a3b9686320329.jpg (http://spoilers.akiba-team.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4&p=19#p19)

sarutobi_sensei
June 28, 2010, 11:04 AM
WOW

Gogogogo Wendy-chan!

Epic fight's about to begin. Freaking Faust, someone kick that old man's ass. All them 3 DS fighting is awesome :D

Chaos Shadow
June 28, 2010, 11:53 AM
HOHOHO great cover :P:P:P
that chap its nice BUT i wanted something else like a power up forbidden spell rather than the Megazord ( Dragonzord!) :P anyway i liked it! wendy is roared without having to "charge" it :P

MAX_COLA_POWER!
June 28, 2010, 12:13 PM
Wow, I think Faust took his design from the seventh One Piece movie-v-;;, I think it was called the Zoukame-kun. I bet this machine shakes, smells, and is as decrepit as he is^^. You kinda wish Wendy had an epic, I'm so gonna own your face in, face like Natsu and Gajeel, but I guess she still needs to work on that^^;;, still cute though.

monkey D luffy
June 28, 2010, 12:15 PM
can somone upload it to media fire or something like that? stupid mega upload is moronic. it says im downloading something when im not... i cant download the chapter

cepillon
June 28, 2010, 01:12 PM
can somone upload it to media fire or something like that? stupid mega upload is moronic. it says im downloading something when im not... i cant download the chapter

hi!. i added a mirror on imagebam. check the firts post :)

eclipse12
June 28, 2010, 01:31 PM
I did not see that coming. I didn't think he would have a dragon like machine weapo he could pilot. I was right that mystogun would face him and lose but I didn't think a 3 dragonslayers would attack it. It does make sense that they would face the machine since dragonslayers exist to face dragons head on and the machine does look like a dragon. I do wonder if wendy will pull out any other wind dragonslayer technique. ALso i can see all 3 dragonslayers ending it with 3 dragonslayer roars.

monkey D luffy
June 28, 2010, 01:43 PM
thank you very muvh cepllion.

nice chapter but i kinda expected more from mystgun. this means that everyone of the DSs are now s class worthy. its not long before natsu surpasses gildarts

EvilSniffles
June 28, 2010, 02:15 PM
The link in the first post for Raw/Chi scans needs to be replaced with this link:
http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=38450559

I won't hotlink to the exact imagebam site.

Also the first post should state the mangastream link is for 189 still.

Heh, just noticed I been here since 2006, yay for being a lurker.

kkck
June 28, 2010, 04:17 PM
I think wendy will show some of her enhacing magic... I recall her mentioning she could do something of the sort... BTW grown up wendy.....

Xineohp Erif
June 28, 2010, 04:18 PM
Wow Wendy is fighting alongside Gazille and Natsu, I can't wait to see her in action. I wonder if we will see more air-based attacks from her in the future aside her roar.

ca12nag3
June 28, 2010, 05:32 PM
thank you very muvh cepllion.

nice chapter but i kinda expected more from mystgun. this means that everyone of the DSs are now s class worthy. its not long before natsu surpasses gildarts

Well Mystgun already pulled of a few saves, would be rather boring if its all him. And Natsu,Grey Erza all got tossed aside many times in other fights so why not him for a change? And he will be back ^^

hongoasdf
June 28, 2010, 06:10 PM
The cover was <3

Don't get me wrong, this chapter seems to show a lot of promise, and the three Dragonslayers fighting together will be epic, but I am somewhat disappointed Mystogan had such a short time in the spotlight. Hoping he gets back soon, because let's face it; Faust is Mystogan's fight.

On another note, did that robot thingy (I'm assuming that is Dorma Anima or whatever Faust said a few chapters back) just use Abyss Break? The seal looked like it. What a fearsome machine. And Mystogan not only blocked it, but then counter-attacked? Man, he is awesome. I really hope he gets back into action soon.

kazille
June 28, 2010, 09:08 PM
the last page was pure epic!!

BlackHair
June 28, 2010, 10:32 PM
most likely while everyoneis facing the army, they are going to be over welmed by the army then edo fairy tail will show up and that will turn the tide of the war into the favor of the heros.
I agree. After the main battle Earth FT will be worn out and overwhelmed by some fodder. At that time Edo FT will appear and clean the trash.

BlackHair
June 28, 2010, 10:37 PM
Im actually disappointed in Mistgun. He appeared to be after Luxus the 4rth strongest equal to Erza in FT. But was taken out rather easily. I know it's robot and probabaly dragon magic could be more effective than normal or sth (haven't read the spoiler yet), still somehow disappointed.

Anyway, I agree the last page is awesome.

Kravmaga
June 29, 2010, 12:01 AM
English scans out:
http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/36042857/1

senewe
June 29, 2010, 01:09 AM
Im actually disappointed in Mistgun. He appeared to be after Luxus the 4rth strongest equal to Erza in FT. But was taken out rather easily. I know it's robot and probabaly dragon magic could be more effective than normal or sth (haven't read the spoiler yet), still somehow disappointed.

I think Mistgun and Luxus fought equally that time. Mistgun retreat because he wasn't confident when they see his true face:p. so you couldn't say Luxus are stronger, until they settle it down.

anyway got to agree that last page was epic. Mashima shoot from different angle, and that was nice

kazille
June 29, 2010, 02:05 AM
Mistgun can't do sh*t cause of that magic canceller. the armor is made up of dragon armor sh*t. so only dragon magic can put it too scrap metal.

Lucy : Will they be alright just the three of them!?

Gray: Nothing to worry about. Their opponent is a dragon they're the only ones who can defeat it the mages who hunt dragons

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/36042857/19

EPIC LINE

senewe
June 29, 2010, 03:11 AM
My predictions.

- Mistgun will stay there T.T
- Liliy will also stay there. There will be another cat to follow him. also T.T
- They will arrive on earthland, at the same minute as they leave

Rarhyx
June 29, 2010, 03:25 AM
Go Siegheart! Gerard!

btw: "You Bastard...How dare you touch my cat"

Showtime =D

sarutobi_sensei
June 29, 2010, 03:34 AM
Now this is what I call epic :D

Truly epic I must say. The last pages of them attacking the Doruma Animu are really good.

Gajille is pissed! Really pissed!

Wendy's face's not as epic as the other's, but she's getting there.

Sema
June 29, 2010, 04:29 AM
great chapter. The three dragon slayers looking bad ass in the last age. I can't wait for the next chapter. Its really looking serious .

Gats
June 29, 2010, 04:57 AM
Very nice ending with the three dragon slayers. Mistgun strong and cool (I like his magic art) as ever by blocking and rejecting this dragon beam, too bad that Mashima used a pretext to put him out of the way. I would really like to see him fighting the humans at least, not just K.O, maybe it would be too easy but I was really eager to see the true extent of his power before leaving Fairy Tail.

sarutobi_sensei
June 29, 2010, 06:13 AM
Well, the only way I see him leaving is if Faust is dead or locked up instead of changed.

He could be under the influence of Zeref ya know?

Also, liked how Erza didn't call him Gerard but Mistgun xD

goldb
June 29, 2010, 07:20 AM
Very good chapter; loved the Dragonslayers at the end there. Poor Mistgun, I really wanna see him fight properly. I hope they reveal his real name.

Rarhyx
June 29, 2010, 07:33 AM
I hope they reveal his real name.

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/36042857/12

Gerard

roku-sky
June 29, 2010, 07:48 AM
Is it just me who finds it hilarious the king is going all WTF HOW COULD MY DRAGON BE DAMAGED!!? when he himself have extensive knowledge of dragon slayers?

Newkerzy
June 29, 2010, 07:50 AM
This next chapter will have lots of benefits for Wendy. Since she is the most inexperienced out of the 3, she can learn more about using her Dragonslayer techniques from watching them. If I'm correct, Wendy learned how to use the roar technique just by watching Natsu fighting the oracion seis for the first time. From that, we know Wendy is definitely a very quick learner. With Natsu & Gazille going all out and Wendy studying their techniques, she'll definitely become one of FT's strongest in no time. After all, her element is probably the strongest out of the Dragonslayers.

And the next chapter is called Dragon dance, I'm guessing it'll be something similar to the Silver Bond technique from Rave where 2 Silver claimers do a combination attack. But this time around, it'll be a DS combination technique.

And this is just wishful thinking on my part, but I hope Gazille and Natsu has at least some sense about using a formation that has Natsu on front, Gazille middle and Wendy at the back because Wendy is the most inexperienced fighter out of them and plus, she's their medic. Meaning, she needs to be guarded heavily. And besides, isn't it basic strategy to guard the medic heavily in military?? With Wendy being guarded by Gazille (Since he has the strongest defense), she also gets plenty of chances at observation and then launch a surprise counterattack. But then again, they are knuckleheads.....

chess4
June 29, 2010, 07:53 AM
one of the best chapters in a while...............loved the last page gazelle and natsu are about to get loose

Josl
June 29, 2010, 08:49 AM
I found the fact that dragons are immune to any kind of magic very interesting. This also explains why the strongest mage of Fairy Tale didn't stand a chance against the Black Dragon.

Arrogance
June 29, 2010, 09:00 AM
HAHAHAHA, THE KING HAS A SCOUTER!!! O man I was laughing so hard. It was a great chapter. We got our confirmation that Mistgun was Edo-Gerard (as if we didn't know already). Seems that they have some issues with one another, right now it doesn't seem like they will be making up anytime soon. I'm glad that it isn't just Natsu thats taking on the King and that we get all 3 dragon slayers. Wendy was showing off there a bit and she looked pretty badass. The last page with all 3 of them standing there was both epic and funny at the same time, especially when you're looking at little Wendy in an intimidating pose :XD.

ca12nag3
June 29, 2010, 09:20 AM
Well about Wendy, she is the youngest of them all so my guess is that she had the shortest time with her (dragon) mother. Thus her teachings must be incomplete. Both Natsu and Gajeel knew how to roar. Wendy however did know about her basic atributes and her healing abilities. So incomplete training?

goldb
June 29, 2010, 09:45 AM
I don't think any of the 3 had complete training, as their "parents" disapppear all of a sudden. But I do agree with your view of Wendy's immaturity with her DS magic compared to the other 2.

I think we're gonna get Scarlet vs Knighwalker round 3, it's gonna be mad!.
Looool at Gazille calling Knightwalker a bitch for attacking his cat.

BlackHair
June 29, 2010, 10:43 AM
I think Mistgun and Luxus fought equally that time. Mistgun retreat because he wasn't confident when they see his true face:p. so you couldn't say Luxus are stronger, until they settle it down.True of course. But before Ezra appeared, Luxus had the upperhand. That's all Im basing on, but u right :p

I actually have a better opinion of Faust. I thought he would be one of those who never enter the front lines, just one of those weak idiots who can only give orders. Anyway, about the next chapter, Im afraid the epic battle 3 dragon slayer vs fake dragon will be interrupted by "protect the cats" battle.

kkck
June 29, 2010, 11:34 AM
Was there ever a shred of a doubt mistgun was edoras's gerard? Over the weeks I keep reading people being surprised or happy about the confirmation but I don't see how it could even be reasonable to have a doubt.

Wonder what this dragon dance thing is. The obvious option is that it refers to the 3 DS fighting together but it'd be more interesting if it refers to a specific combination technique. I do think the next chapter will involve mostly the defeat of the doruma anima.

goldb
June 29, 2010, 11:50 AM
Yeah I just wanna see the end of this arc now, I feel that it's dragged out enough. I just wonder what weill happen to Mistgun and Lily after this arc is over. They're the only 2 characters that I think could go(back in Mistgun's case) to Earthland.

eclipse12
June 29, 2010, 12:57 PM
I think that the dragon dance is when all 3 dragonslayers are preforming their move one after that it over whelms faust that he doesn't know what to do. Their is a martail art(to my knowledge) move that is known as The Dancing Dragon and it requires 2 people to preform it.

For the ruler of edoras I believe they will put shagotte as the ruler and mystogun will go back to earthland and protect it because their mite be some who will still us anima to get eternal magic. Pantherlily can stay in edoras or go to earthland it is pretty much a flip of a coin he stays or he goes. Coco may go to earthland she did make friend with them and she mite go to help Mystogun stop anima so he doesn't do it alone.

ghostexiled
June 29, 2010, 01:02 PM

You can get the current chapter here. (http://mangahelpers.com/m/fairy-tail/chapters/190/)

Chinese scans~here link (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=38626644&p=272434459)

Alternative link and Online View here ;

http://thumbnails14.imagebam.com/8730/fd509487294831.jpg (http://spoilers.akiba-team.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9) http://thumbnails23.imagebam.com/8730/3b6ad087294904.jpg (http://spoilers.akiba-team.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9) http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/8730/bb5c0987294986.jpg (http://spoilers.akiba-team.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9)

English scans~
http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/191/01/

ghostexiled
June 29, 2010, 01:12 PM
This arc is really picking up now! I enjoy this series when it gets all crazy awesome like this! :)

I look forward to seeing more combo attacks from the DS's and the conclusion to the Erza vs. Erza fight.

sarutobi_sensei
June 29, 2010, 02:06 PM
what I don't understand is, why the hell isn't erza using one of her armors that lets her fly?
[hr]
Oh for the next chapter I can imagine a blurry barrage of attacks by all of them destroying Doruma Animu.

Sollum
June 29, 2010, 02:42 PM
Well since there where some haters out there, i think they will be happy now, since they finally got their Megazord! Dragon!

I hope they will explain in future what "Legion" actually are =/

Blanka
June 29, 2010, 02:57 PM
I think the respective dragons focused teachings in different areas:
Metallicana on the strength of iron scales and metal forming. Gazille does not use breathe that much because it works best at shredding.

Grandine focused on the strength of the sky to heal and focused on that, wendy had to be shown that it has an offensive component. The wind pushed back Faust the most, but as far as damage not ever going to be as strong.

Igneel focused on breathe because the fire can burn all.

I think this would be the same if the three actual dragons fought. Would metallican focus on breathe or physical attacks? They use their respective strengths.

Big Point: Wendy may not be the lead in offense but she can be the medic and the amp. Shrapnel roar with increased wind speed would be more damaging. Fire roar with more oxygen would burn much hotter. Combine all three you get a fast white hot fireball full of molten iron shrapnel.

kkck
June 29, 2010, 03:11 PM
what I don't understand is, why the hell isn't erza using one of her armors that lets her fly?
<hr noshade size="1">
Oh for the next chapter I can imagine a blurry barrage of attacks by all of them destroying Doruma Animu.

I don't think erza has an armor that lets her fly lol.... I think she just jumps really well.

sarutobi_sensei
June 29, 2010, 04:54 PM
The one with wings? http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/132/b/c/Fairy_Tail__Erza_Scarlet_by_zeth3047.jpg

Heavens Wheel Armor

Doesn't it allow her to fly?

Poneglyph420
June 29, 2010, 05:51 PM
The one with wings? http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/132/b/c/Fairy_Tail__Erza_Scarlet_by_zeth3047.jpg

Heavens Wheel Armor

Doesn't it allow her to fly?

Not sure but pretty sure that armor doesn't allow her to fly, just have a bunch a swords available to throw.

I do think however that the 3 Dragon Slayers will have little problem fighting the King in his glorified Mecha. And if they do have some issues then it would allow a perfect chance for someone from the Exceed or maybe Mistgun to jump in.. once the Dorama Anima is destroyed anyways...

Sweet cover as well...

Bad bad thoughts......

Lectro Volpi
June 29, 2010, 06:00 PM
Interesting cover.

That cat holding Erza is going to die, someone replace him already.

Mistgun name is Gerard, no wonder.

Luxus: "Or should I say another...."

Does Luxus know about Edoras?

sarutobi_sensei
June 29, 2010, 07:50 PM
He probably knows something about it.

Maybe Edoras is known to some people of Earthland.

MAX_COLA_POWER!
June 29, 2010, 08:18 PM
What I wonder is, who's the other person who helped Mystogan transport the lacrima crystal back to earth?

BlackHair
June 29, 2010, 09:24 PM
What I wonder is, who's the other person who helped Mystogan transport the lacrima crystal back to earth?I think he was doing that on his own.

Arrogance
June 29, 2010, 09:34 PM
I think he was doing that on his own.
Yea, I agree. I guess there was a chance we could have thought that at first since he was taking such a long time to show up that he could have been getting help from someone, but now that we knew what exactly he was doing then we now realize that it was a time consuming effort and that was all to it. In the end I would think it was also just his doing because who else would there be to help him anyway? All of fairy tail was in Edolas, lol.

MechR
June 29, 2010, 09:45 PM

Heavens Wheel Armor

Doesn't it allow her to fly?Her Black Wing Armor and Flame Empress Armor have wings too. Dunno if they're functional or just for decoration. Maybe she's conserving her magic.

hongoasdf
June 29, 2010, 10:27 PM
In the end I would think it was also just his doing because who else would there be to help him anyway? All of fairy tail was in Edolas, lol.

Well, there's still the issue of how did he come across those little Deus Ex Machina pellets known as Exballs. Seeing as he's originally from Edoras, it wouldn't be ridiculous if he had them all along, but Polyushka could've helped. She is this manga's typical witch in the forest specialized in medicine.

MAX_COLA_POWER!
June 30, 2010, 12:23 AM
Hmm, I must've misinterpreted what Fart said before getting his mecha dragon beaten up. Also, Black Wing Armor, it makes Erza sound like another black wing monster used by Crow Hogan on Yu-gi-oh 5Ds>v<.

Zatono
June 30, 2010, 08:57 AM
Well, after this arc is over, I assume that Mystogan is going to stay in Edoras. I'm almost sure that this isn't the last we're going to be seeing of this place, and if there's ever a need for magic tech available in Edoras that's not in Earthland, I'm sure they'll have a way of getting back over.

Bowser
June 30, 2010, 03:36 PM
Still quite a load of unanswered questions. Raven Tail, Laxus, the other Dark Guilds, Dragons, Gildarts (wtf happened to him?) what happened on earth while they were away. Good stuff coming up, plots driving well.

Arrogance
June 30, 2010, 03:46 PM
Still quite a load of unanswered questions. Raven Tail, Laxus, the other Dark Guilds, Dragons, Gildarts (wtf happened to him?) what happened on earth while they were away. Good stuff coming up, plots driving well.
Yea you bring up a good point. Them actually leaving Earthland will allow the next arc to set up nicely. While they are gone many things will bound to have happened. The counsel could have made a huge decision. Then we have Gerard and what is happening to him. And then Luxus and his dad could but up to something. As much as many may not like this Edolas arc as much, it does do a great job (or at least should) at setting up something epic for the next arc.

Bowser
June 30, 2010, 05:58 PM
I found this arc pretty pointless. But that's just me. The only thing that we learnt is where the cats are from, where Mystogun is from and a couple of other things that aren't too necessary. Forgive me if I overlooked anything, I haven't reread Fairy Tail.

Most likely another bigggg thing will happen in next arc. Perhaps Dark Guild overtakes things! Council decides to strip Fairy Tail's status! etc etc

MechR
June 30, 2010, 08:09 PM
I found this arc pretty pointless. But that's just me. The only thing that we learnt is where the cats are from, where Mystogun is from and a couple of other things that aren't too necessary. Forgive me if I overlooked anything, I haven't reread Fairy Tail.Exploring Mistgun's past (before we knew anything about it) could have made for a very interesting arc, even if it ended up not being related to anything else, but the actual arc has been terrible :(

Bowser
July 01, 2010, 08:07 AM
You know, my initial reaction when everyone got sucked in was "zomg, they can't do this?!" and then when we got to near to end of arc, I found it pretty pointless. I was really looking forward to more of Gildarts and other stuff going on prior to this arc, eg. Fighting Dark Guilds. This arc will just be used to delay any plot and intensify the next arc due to disappearance and stuff like that.

goldb
July 02, 2010, 09:47 AM
That was my initial thought, I thought Gildarts was brought back so that we could see him in action in the upcoming arc, but it wasn't to be. Maybe Mashima is preparing another encouter with a Dark Guild coming up and will show his power then.

Unlucky Boy
July 02, 2010, 10:17 AM
That was my initial thought, I thought Gildarts was brought back so that we could see him in action in the upcoming arc, but it wasn't to be. Maybe Mashima is preparing another encouter with a Dark Guild coming up and will show his power then.

In Gildartz's guild card was written that he and Ivan (Luxus's father) are rivals, so he'll play his part on the war against Raven Tail.
Although I think he wont have a big part, probably something like Mistgun on the current arc.

Bowser
July 02, 2010, 11:54 AM
The battle would likely to start with him walking straight into the wall and destroying it XD

jinoku
July 02, 2010, 01:01 PM
Whatcha going to do brother! When the dragon slayers run wild on you! Dum old man you should have made a giant robot gorrilla then you might not be about to get pwned.

iamian
July 02, 2010, 09:39 PM
aha gazille's gonna open a (iron) can of woop ass on faust, can't wait to see what the dragon dance is.

p1xel
July 03, 2010, 12:02 PM
Somehow its boring for me ahh but that mechanic dragon was nice:P
Looks like its the finish of the arc so i would like to know how is this connected to the dragon plot or something...Zzzzz...Dragon dance?lol it will be 3+1 dragonz dancing and king will get sliced:PPP

Arrogance
July 03, 2010, 03:16 PM
Hahaha, maybe this triple dragon dance will be the triple dragon combo we anticipated to get rid of the Lachryma but instead it will be just to get rid of Faust :XD. I'm hoping its more than just dragon roars. Even though Wendy's roar looked really badass and promising I'm hoping its something more than just that. Unless in the end dragon dance isn't a technique but maybe just what they are calling the 3 of them working together? Either way they are gonna beat the crap out of Faust, lol.

sarutobi_sensei
July 04, 2010, 01:46 PM
I can also imagine someone saying, look @ the 3 dragon slayers, it looks like they're dancing, a dance of dragons, taking down whatever appears before them.

Or something like that.

Rarhyx
July 04, 2010, 01:59 PM
Dragon Dance! (http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/55277344/2)

:p

sarutobi_sensei
July 04, 2010, 08:10 PM
Well, if that's the case, then Faust would die surely :P

And I can't wait to find out of Natsu will actually have this kind of weapon or not: http://www.manga-news.com/public/images/vols/fairy-tail-kodansha-19.jpg

He has one of Mystogan's staff like things, or something like the things Mystogan has, and plus that spear like thing.

Evil3ye
July 05, 2010, 10:42 AM
I liked the chapter. Seems like the arc is about to end, at least it seems the king is the final enemy. Mistgun being is his son is quite something though. Do we know the father of Earthland's Gerard btw?

•Sasuke•
July 05, 2010, 11:19 AM
Ft 191 chi scan here link (http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=38626644&p=272434459)

Evil3ye
July 05, 2010, 11:34 AM
Hmm so Wendy can boost others power/speed with her air magic. Too bad, tbh I'd love to see some more of her own attacks, like those dragan roar from last chapter.
Anyways, I'm glad to see the rematch of Erza vs Erza next chapter :vbunny

Arrogance
July 05, 2010, 11:48 AM
I liked the chapter. Seems like the arc is about to end, at least it seems the king is the final enemy. Mistgun being is his son is quite something though. Do we know the father of Earthland's Gerard btw?
Yea, I was curious about that as well. It seems like everyone other than most of the Exceed have counter parts in Earthland. You would think that if Gerard is the price in Edolas and has a counter part then Faust should as well? Maybe in the future Earthland Faust will play some sort of importance, I think that could have potential to be interesting.

Tsubaki
July 05, 2010, 11:58 AM
Great! I really like this chapter!

I like the idea that Wendy can boost the power of others with her air magic, she can even boost herselve. The only thing that was a little bit irritating was Lilly nearly unharmed. I mean he had a big hole blown through his body by a lazer, so I can't imagine a bandage will be enough to stop the injurie, but I think this will be explained in the chapter.

Finally Erza vs E-Erza! I bet we will see Ravelt the strongest form of the Ten Commandments and a new Erza armor...

cepillon
July 05, 2010, 12:26 PM
Alternative link and Online View here ;

http://thumbnails14.imagebam.com/8730/fd509487294831.jpg (http://spoilers.akiba-team.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9) http://thumbnails23.imagebam.com/8730/3b6ad087294904.jpg (http://spoilers.akiba-team.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9) http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/8730/bb5c0987294986.jpg (http://spoilers.akiba-team.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9)

Mashiro_Luna
July 05, 2010, 12:27 PM
It was a little obnoxious that Lily and Mistgun are nearly unharmed but in Mistgun's case he is an S-Class mage so it's not that surprising. In Erza vs. Edo-erza I want to see Erza Purgatory armor against Edo-Erza's Sacrifar.

goldb
July 05, 2010, 12:27 PM
Yeah I agree with Arrogance, I think we may meet some of Edoras' Earthland's counterparts in future arcs. Ichiya the perfume mage has a counterpart who is an exceed, so that makes things interesting because maybe Lily's Earthland counterpart is a human :).

Arrogance
July 05, 2010, 12:33 PM
Yeah I agree with Arrogance, I think we may meet some of Edoras' Earthland's counterparts in future arcs. Ichiya the perfume mage has a counterpart who is an exceed, so that makes things interesting because maybe Lily's Earthland counterpart is a human :).
Lol, that would be pretty funny. Yea I think the initial surprise to this arc is that we saw that everyone we knew in Earthland had parallel universe counter parts. But I think the one thing we overlooked is that it works the other way around as well. So even though this arc can seem quite dull and pointless to many, I think we will be surprised that its gonna be adding content and characters to the upcoming arcs. For example Earthland Faust or Lily.

susanoo13
July 05, 2010, 12:37 PM
In that case would it be possible if Happy and Charle had also earthland human counterparts?
also Nadei the black cat that came with Nichiya had some resemblance to Sol of the element 4 but I don't think they are counterparts even though in my head they had the same voice :P

scareChinaman
July 05, 2010, 06:03 PM
I can't believe Lily is alright
I swear Mashima will kill none of these cats

goldb
July 06, 2010, 04:13 AM
Okay chapter imo, I was really looking forward to this dragon dance and thought it would be something better than what was shown, nevertheless Wendy's powers are quite awesome; very handy indeed.

Can't wait for english scans. Looking forward to Erza vs Erza final round :p

LoS
July 06, 2010, 04:21 PM
Can we just get this over with, I have literally no pleasure in seeing this crazy king make the pages, nor his silly mech dragon.

Poneglyph420
July 06, 2010, 06:33 PM
Pretty good chapter.. Too bad it was a Chinese scan...
Sure seems to me things are coming to a "climax"...
Hopefully we can get some broken and beaten "Mech Dragon" action here!

No doubt the 2 Erza's will have something new and cool to unleash here..
At least I hope so. (Hopefully more Ero- Erza action heheheh!!)

Can't make out what Lily and Mistgun are doing, but surely they will become the "shifting tide" in some sense...

Dying for a Japanese scan so I can read/translate this chapter.....
Or for someone... to publish it in English...

elitefox
July 07, 2010, 02:37 AM
Cool, the only I can say..

gazille is already chewing the armor :D

so what is the drgon dance?

Unlucky Boy
July 07, 2010, 02:41 AM
Lol why are people so obsessed with this "Dragon dance" title?
Did the last chapter name "Dragon sense" made any sense?

darkkaitor
July 07, 2010, 02:45 AM
Lol why are people so obsessed with this "Dragon dance" title?
Did the last chapter name "Dragon sense" made any sense?

er it was kinda common sense thing... it made perfect sense if u carefully read the last few pages

masgrande
July 07, 2010, 07:34 AM
Well as long as they're not dancing is all good.

kkck
July 07, 2010, 09:18 AM
When is the chapter going to be scanlated? Its a bit late right?

llamapie
July 07, 2010, 09:44 AM
When is the chapter going to be scanlated? Its a bit late right?

I imagine later today. Mangastream usually has the chapter out about now.

Giga_Gaia
July 07, 2010, 10:55 AM
They usually have it on monday or tuesday. The fact that it's not here now make it unusual.

kkck
July 07, 2010, 11:08 AM
They usually have it on monday or tuesday. The fact that it's not here now make it unusual.

True, and the big three ought to be out sometime today....Perhaps FT will even be further delayed for the sake of the big 3.

ca12nag3
July 07, 2010, 11:37 AM
big 3 pff :P FT is a class apart! FT for the win! lol. Anyways hope its there soon and that the translations are good *as always*

Jorge D. Dragon
July 07, 2010, 11:42 AM
I'm expecting some really badass chapters with fighting of Dragonslayers against the king and Erza vs Erza. I really want Natsu to show that dragon transformation that he performed several chapters in Amusement Park.

fengdun
July 08, 2010, 01:36 AM
for chinese scan chapter 191
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=819027199

ghostexiled
July 08, 2010, 07:07 AM
Please stop making post about the chapters where abouts... it will get here when it gets here.

Anymore posts that are not dealing with the spoilers will be deleted.

mashimashilove
July 08, 2010, 02:30 PM
chapter is out on onemanga. (http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/191/01/)

naruttom
July 08, 2010, 02:31 PM
chapter is out at onemanga!!.
http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/191/01/

kkck
July 08, 2010, 02:36 PM
^Funny how onemanga crashed just as I was about to read the chapter.... Who scanlated it? If I know I can look for it elsewhere....

naruttom
July 08, 2010, 02:40 PM
^Funny how onemanga crashed just as I was about to read the chapter.... Who scanlated it? If I know I can look for it elsewhere....

ieatsoul.com

BlackHair
July 08, 2010, 02:55 PM
Best lines in this chapter: "That guy is eating the tail?!" and "This is bullshit"

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/191/10/
http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/191/11/

xD

naruttom
July 08, 2010, 03:13 PM
cool chapter!!...
wendy has some very cool moves up her sleeve...
natsu eating the explosion was awesome gave me goosebumps....it'd be more epic in anime!!..
wht did mystogan mean by 'last job'?..last job in edoras or alltogether his last job?!!..
the other erza with here hair cut doesnt look good!!,,blood markings on her face was enough to distinguish them both!!!

BlackHair
July 08, 2010, 05:07 PM
blood markings on her face was enough to distinguish them both!!!I rather think she cut heir hair to not get confused by Edo soldiers.

ghostexiled
July 08, 2010, 07:34 PM

You can get the current chapter here. (http://mangahelpers.com/m/fairy-tail/chapters/192/)

chapter 192 chinese scan link:
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=826373561

http://thumbnails26.imagebam.com/8833/c2482f88329288.jpg (http://spoilers.akiba-team.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15&start=0) http://thumbnails6.imagebam.com/8833/7d0ece88329322.jpg (http://spoilers.akiba-team.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15&start=0) http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/8833/bb5c0988329339.jpg (http://spoilers.akiba-team.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15&start=0)
:D:D

http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/192/01/

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/49836012/1

elitefox
July 08, 2010, 07:48 PM
cool chapter!!...
wendy has some very cool moves up her sleeve...
natsu eating the explosion was awesome gave me goosebumps....it'd be more epic in anime!!..
wht did mystogan mean by 'last job'?..last job in edoras or alltogether his last job?!!..
the other erza with here hair cut doesnt look good!!,,blood markings on her face was enough to distinguish them both!!!

well yeah

since unlike erza, e-erza has no hair style, she just cut her hair, maybe later :D

Arrogance
July 08, 2010, 08:08 PM
WOW the chapters actually came out on Onemanga before Mangastream. I'm shocked! :faint

Now on to business :p. This chapter was awesome! I honestly felt like I was playing Final Fantasy XIII while watching the 3 dragon slayers fight. It felt so RPG-like with Wendy being the Synergist that boosts everyone else's attack powers. It was unique and something I've never seen really before in a manga but it actually worked out well and I enjoyed it a lot. Best part was Natsu eating the flames followed by Gazille eating the tail :XD.

Overall I'm not a huge fan on Faust's Mecha-Dragon but I love the combat that the Dragon Slayers are using to fight against it, so I don't mind it being the opponent too much. I'm excited to see the end of the Erza/Edo-Erza battle as well. Also my thoughts are pretty much random in regards to what Mistgun is planning with Lily. I wonder what this "last job" could be....

elitefox
July 09, 2010, 02:45 AM
Last job of mistgun?

Give everyone their own cat :D

Jorge D. Dragon
July 09, 2010, 05:47 AM
Yeah, this last job is really very interesting. I only doesn't want them to die.
I'm expecting really badass fight from three dragonslayers)) Now Wendy is practically as epic as Natsu and Gazille.

Unlucky Boy
July 09, 2010, 06:19 AM
The last job would be either returning the magic to Edoras or moving Exteria to Earthland.

Arrogance
July 09, 2010, 10:25 AM
The last job would be either returning the magic to Edoras or moving Exteria to Earthland.
I'm liking that direction. Maybe there is a chance that Gerard doesn't hate Edoras and doesn't really want to fight anyone there but just didn't like their methods. He might have a way to give them magic this way they will stop attacking Earthland for it.

And yes Cats for everyone too :XD.

goldb
July 09, 2010, 12:31 PM
I never assumed he hated his homeland but merely thought that he didn't want any other world to suffer so decided to follow and stop the anima and maybe now's he found a way for Edoras to have magic or anothe rmagical source. I hope he comes back to Earthland though, but now that he's revealed his face I think he's lost that mysteriousness he had, but still a good character.

Jorge D. Dragon
July 10, 2010, 01:24 PM
Yes, cats for everyone is for the good)) I really like Lily with Gazille. It is really badass pair, but according to the actual plot I don't see Lily leaving Edoras for Earthland.(

scareChinaman
July 11, 2010, 06:43 PM
I imagine Lily will stay in Edoland when this arc is done unless Mistgun/Gerard goes back to earthland with the rest of fairy tail.

Arrogance
July 11, 2010, 09:58 PM
I never assumed he hated his homeland but merely thought that he didn't want any other world to suffer so decided to follow and stop the anima and maybe now's he found a way for Edoras to have magic or anothe rmagical source. I hope he comes back to Earthland though, but now that he's revealed his face I think he's lost that mysteriousness he had, but still a good character.
I'd like him to come back but I have a feeling he might not be. One since he is no longer wearing a mask it would be awkward because I'm expecting us to encounter Earthland Gerard sometime again. As well, if Faust gets defeated, who else is left to rule over Edolas but Mistgun? I have this feeling that since he is the prince he is going to have to remain in Edolas and rule as the new king then.

Jorge D. Dragon
July 12, 2010, 01:45 AM
Yes, I think that Mistgun won't come back, because he will need to rule his kingdom after his father will be defeated. And Lily will be at his side, as I see it. Though Gazille may convince him, but it is doubteble.

elitefox
July 12, 2010, 02:16 AM
Yes, I think that Mistgun won't come back, because he will need to rule his kingdom after his father will be defeated. And Lily will be at his side, as I see it. Though Gazille may convince him, but it is doubteble.

Remeber what Gazille says.

even if I have to drag you down:p

goldb
July 12, 2010, 07:58 AM
With all said and done, I think it's pretty obvious that Mistgun will have to stay in Edoras and rule as the new King, thus bringing the Exceeds and humans closer together.

I wonder though, at which point will we see Edo-Fairytail???

sarutobi_sensei
July 12, 2010, 08:51 AM
They are taking way too long to appear.

Dass Jennir
July 12, 2010, 09:20 AM
Well, Lily appears to be in the same level of power than Gazille. So doubt he will be capable of forcing Lily.

fengdun
July 12, 2010, 11:54 AM
chapter 192 chinese scan link:
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=826373561

Mashiro_Luna
July 12, 2010, 12:06 PM
Great looking chapter! More on the Dragon Slayer's fight. Erza on Erza looks Awesom, Erza's got a new armor and Knightwalker shows two more spear forms (Looks like Gravity Core and Blue Crimsion). And then there's Edo-Fairy Tail coming to help, awesome.

Unlucky Boy
July 12, 2010, 12:26 PM
Edo-Cana looking so funny going into battle in that outfit :D
Edo-Juvia with a magical umbrella, brilliant.
And I dont see Edo-Mira anywhere :(