PDA

View Full Version : Question Name for Ichigo's Inner Power thing.

BlackGetsuga
July 08, 2010, 05:36 PM
So we have a new power form for Ichigo's inner power. What shall we call it?

A few options have already been introduced.

1. Zagonator - courtesy of drakend
2. Zangetsonator - myself
3. Tensa Shingetsu - courtesy of toussaintac
4. Super Zangetsu

What do you guys think. Do you have some other name? Discuss and Debate.

Nicholas.Sama
July 08, 2010, 05:41 PM
Muramasa.
Godetsu.
Shirogetsu.

BAN_KAI
July 08, 2010, 06:10 PM
i think "IT" would be the best to call it xD

Katz
July 08, 2010, 06:41 PM
I gotta go with number 3, it rolls off the tongue and easy to remember.

kkck
July 08, 2010, 07:01 PM
It's zangetsu.... I don't think there is any need for anything more than that.

Yans86
July 09, 2010, 01:02 PM
At best Tensa Ichigonator.....

Hystzen
July 09, 2010, 01:04 PM
i went for who cares.. coz we dont need names every time something appears espically when it will be a one off appearance...but it is really zangetsu tho

tenebrae
July 09, 2010, 01:13 PM
how is it zangetsu? Zangetsu formed with his hollow side, I dont think they were one when we were introduced to zangetsu so i dont think we can really call the merger of them zangetsu.

thornofcarrion
July 09, 2010, 01:56 PM
I like to call it "That Power" >.>

Kaiten
July 09, 2010, 01:56 PM
I voted for Tensa Shingetsu since Shingetsu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shingetsu) was apparently a Japanese prog band in the 70's.

Yes I found that by googling the word a moment ago :3c

Saint Markus
July 09, 2010, 02:05 PM
Shirosaki, bi**ches.

toussaintac
July 09, 2010, 02:34 PM
Well, I'll definitely have to go with Tensa Shingetsu. Heaven Chain True Moon FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Exodi
July 09, 2010, 03:11 PM
It's zangetsu.... I don't think there is any need for anything more than that.

I agree completely with this post. It's Zangetsu.

Why give it another lame name, when Zangetsu works just fine and is actually what he's called?

kkck
July 09, 2010, 03:42 PM
Just to add to my original point:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/218/11/

The holder of ichigo's power is called zangetsu, it being made out of two people does not change things that much...

Xerneas
July 09, 2010, 03:44 PM
Agree with kkck, even though I voted for "Super Zangetsu" - cause thats the farthest I would go with the name now. Before it was OK to call them separate names, so as to avoid confusion, but there's no need anymore. I called them "Tensa Ogihci" in the discussion before, but when so many people started calling it a fusion, I realized this isn't like fusion dance/potara in DB. Its like Piccolo/Kami fusion cause they were always the same person. So its still Zangetsu, not anybody new.

Kaiten
July 09, 2010, 04:02 PM
I think this thread is meant to be fun, I don't think anyone wants to give it a new name because they believe a new entity is coming (I hope) but to lighten things up a bit :)

shingetsu means new moon, so tensa shingetsu would be heaven chain new moon cutter.

toussaintac
July 09, 2010, 05:10 PM
Just to add to my original point:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/218/11/

The holder of ichigo's power is called zangetsu, it being made out of two people does not change things that much...

Well the original name is Zangetsu. The bankai's name is Tensa Zangetsu. The resureccion is likely something like Tensa Shinzangetsu or Shin Tensa Zangetsu(since it makes sense that Slaying/Cutting Moon swould still be in the name). It was too late for me to change the name for mine, but I like Tensa Shingetsu anyways.

poobert
July 09, 2010, 05:12 PM
So we have tensa zangetsu and shirosaki

hmmm.....

I vote for tengetssaki

toussaintac
July 09, 2010, 05:21 PM
I think this thread is meant to be fun, I don't think anyone wants to give it a new name because they believe a new entity is coming (I hope) but to lighten things up a bit :)

shingetsu means new moon, so tensa shingetsu would be heaven chain new moon cutter.

Thanks. I wasn't sure exactly how my name translated into english. I didn't know if cutting or slaying was still in there.
[hr]
Just to make my previous post clear to people who are saying the name is just Zangetsu. We are naming the resureccion form. For example:

Tousen

Shikai: Suzumushi
Bankai: Suzumushi Tsuishiki: Enma Kōrogi
Resureccion: Suzumushi Hyakushiki: Grillar Grillo

And it's just for fun, so try and relax. No need in getting tense over a name.

BlackGetsuga
July 09, 2010, 05:55 PM
Thanks. I wasn't sure exactly how my name translated into english. I didn't know if cutting or slaying was still in there.
<hr noshade size="1">
Just to make my previous post clear to people who are saying the name is just Zangetsu. We are naming the resureccion form. For example:

Tousen

Yeah, I am actually liking Tensa Shingetsu alot more now. It is a lot more appealing with the translation posted. And indeed All of this naming is in good fun.

Kaiten
July 09, 2010, 06:12 PM
<hr noshade size="1">

Tousen

Leaving the cutting part sounds cooler in English but I forgot the "zan" was dropped. Tensa Shingetsu could be heavenly chain new moon :p

Hystzen
July 09, 2010, 06:21 PM
so are now assuming that it is a resureccion form...when ichigo died during ulq fight and hollow took over i would not class that as a resureccion form so strange it been called one now.

i like to keep the name simple HollowTensa or Perfect Hollow Zangetsu we dont need over the top names all the time :p

plus i hated the name ichigonator

Isogi
July 09, 2010, 07:03 PM
Just for humor, zan'nichi (斬日).
Slaying Moon becomes Slaying Sun.

Revolation
July 09, 2010, 08:35 PM
Lets keep things simple and just call it:

"Tenshiro":amuse

its easy, simple, and rolls off the tongue easy.

Arrogance
July 09, 2010, 09:15 PM
My original idea for a name was Shirozangetsu but that never caught on :XD. I like Tensa Shingetsu but it seems like an annoying thing to type everytime :darn. Maybe we can try just replacing the "Tensa" with "Shiro" and make it two words then we get....

"Shiro Zangetsu"
(Lets try this since my original one word combination was not accepted well :p)

toussaintac
July 09, 2010, 09:37 PM
Only reason why i didn't factor shirosaki in is because technically he doesn't have a name. The zan is the only thing with a name. I was trying to give it a name that would make sense in the actual manga. Honestly, think the resurrecion's name would be Shin Tensa Zangetsu. Something like that.

Xerneas
July 09, 2010, 10:31 PM
OK I didn't know you guys meant Resurreccion. Misleading topic title. Obviously he would get a different name for that since its a technique. All these options are wrong though then cause resurreccions have (mangled) Spanish names. Going by the Kaname example it would be Tensa Zangetsu, followed by a Spanish command. But Ichigo seems different from him so who knows.

Arrogance
July 09, 2010, 10:38 PM
I didn't mean resurrection at all. I don't think anyone means that. This is a fan name for our board.

There is no other name for Ichigo's inner hollow as of now, so we work with the most popular fan name and that is Shirosaki. As well Ichigo's resurrection, if he is going to have one, still wouldn't be the same entity we are looking at right now, therefore I think it makes sense for this fusion to have its own name from us aside from his resurrection unless they announce their own name and that is the same name as the resurrection.

Toussaintac I understand what your getting at with your idea, makes some sense now to why you gave it that. But your very serious name is competing against ones that are based off Ichigonator, which once again is another fan name (the best yet most ridiculous one :XD.)

Anywho I'm still going with my Shiro Zangetsu for now :p.

ryanzokuken
July 09, 2010, 11:46 PM
I didn't mean resurrection at all. I don't think anyone means that. This is a fan name for our board.

There is no other name for Ichigo's inner hollow as of now, so we work with the most popular fan name and that is Shirosaki. As well Ichigo's resurrection, if he is going to have one, still wouldn't be the same entity we are looking at right now, therefore I think it makes sense for this fusion to have its own name from us aside from his resurrection unless they announce their own name and that is the same name as the resurrection.

Toussaintac I understand what your getting at with your idea, makes some sense now to why you gave it that. But your very serious name is competing against ones that are based off Ichigonator, which once again is another fan name (the best yet most ridiculous one :XD.)

Anywho I'm still going with my Shiro Zangetsu for now :p.

wouldn't it still just be "Zangetsu/Tensa Zangetsu", since they are both the same entity/power, two halves of a whole, etc etc?

it's just that Ichigo is finally tapping into the full potential and using it as it should be used.

Arrogance
July 09, 2010, 11:55 PM
wouldn't it still just be "Zangetsu/Tensa Zangetsu", since they are both the same entity/power, two halves of a whole, etc etc?

it's just that Ichigo is finally tapping into the full potential and using it as it should be used.
I don't think so. They are two separate sources of power within the Ichigo. They all equal each other yet in their own way they are separate as well. We don't see Tensa Zangetsu using ceroes because thats not his powers. They go hand in hand together and work together but Ichigo's inner hollow is just another side of the same coin known as Ichigo. They are all part of the same coin, but at the same time they get their own side. Thats how I see it and understand it the best anyway.

Kaiten
July 10, 2010, 12:14 PM
Lets keep things simple and just call it:

"Tenshiro":amuse

its easy, simple, and rolls off the tongue easy.

Tenshiro has been added to the poll.

Jorge D. Dragon
July 11, 2010, 03:56 AM
I really think it is just Zangetsu, though it can be called also Super Zangetsu, as his power is not only like of every Zan, but also powered up by hollow power.:) Though they are one, so they have one name. The only thing about his hollow side... I think Ichigo will need to learn his Resureccion form in spanish to call it. So we can speculate what the comand will be.;)

kkck
July 11, 2010, 11:33 AM
well, shirosaki's nickname seems to be ichigonator around this forums and zangetsu is just zangetsu... so zangetsunator? If that does stick I'd probably leave the forum though, I can already barely stand ichigonator...

Exodi
July 11, 2010, 11:39 AM
well, shirosaki's nickname seems to be ichigonator around this forums and zangetsu is just zangetsu... so zangetsunator? If that does stick I'd probably leave the forum though, I can already barely stand ichigonator...

I actually completely agree with this.

"Super Zangetsu" makes the most sense to me, though, if I were somehow forced to pick a name.

Hystzen
July 11, 2010, 11:43 AM

true about ichigonator i hate that term.the scan of bleach heat the soul 7 using the term Perfect Hollow ichigo is what i call it n i refer to shirosaki as hollow ichigo which it is....strange how we have to have super random special names for one off characters...i would keep with Super Zangetsu or just Zangetsu maybe H.Zangetsu at least....

Jorge D. Dragon
July 11, 2010, 12:14 PM

Yeah, I can't understand why make so many names if they are two parts of the same entity.:) It's just Zangetsu.

toussaintac
July 11, 2010, 12:15 PM
Anything Terminator-esque is beyond lame. 'Super' belongs to DBZ, as well. It's very unoriginal.

Jorge D. Dragon
July 11, 2010, 12:18 PM
Super is not the copyright of DBZ.:) Though I can agree that it is unoriginal.

toussaintac
July 11, 2010, 01:15 PM
Super is not the copyright of DBZ.:) Though I can agree that it is unoriginal.

I never said it was copyrighted. I said it belonged to DBZ as DBZ utilized Super pretty much all the time since Frieza saga. Using super is like ripping off the name and idea of super saiyan.

Jorge D. Dragon
July 11, 2010, 01:38 PM
I tried to say that many people compare in one way or another Bleach with DBZ, though they are different and I don't think that it would be that bad to name the fused Zangetsu with a hollow power Super Zangetsu or fusion.:) Though both things were used in DBZ.:)
Though it is really a cliche. But in fact his name never was someting else but Zangetsu.:)

toussaintac
July 11, 2010, 01:50 PM
I tried to say that many people compare in one way or another Bleach with DBZ, though they are different and I don't think that it would be that bad to name the fused Zangetsu with a hollow power Super Zangetsu or fusion.:) Though both things were used in DBZ.:)
Though it is really a cliche. But in fact his name never was someting else but Zangetsu.:)

Yeah, except for we already know his resurrection name will likely containt something else signifying it being greater than normal Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu, so calling it just Zangetsu is wrong from the jump.

Jorge D. Dragon
July 11, 2010, 02:00 PM
I think it will be something in spanish.:) It's like everything which is about hollows is in spanish. Also Tousen's resureccion. More likely it will be connected with Zangetsu or Tensa Zangetsu in spanish.:)

I've thought about it and I have a variant of the command to release Ichigos resureccion.:)
If his Bankai's name in english is heavenly fang slicing the moon, then in spanish it is colmillo celestial corta la luna, so the command can be: corta, colmillo celestial.

toussaintac
July 11, 2010, 02:25 PM
I think it will be something in spanish.:) It's like everything which is about hollows is in spanish. Also Tousen's resureccion. More likely it will be connected with Zangetsu or Tensa Zangetsu in spanish.:)

I've thought about it and I have a variant of the command to release Ichigos resureccion.:)
If his Bankai's name in english is heavenly fang slicing the moon, then in spanish it is colmillo celestial corta la luna, so the command can be: corta, colmillo celestial.

Yeah, I realized part of the new name would be in spanish, but oh well. lol. It'll be interesting to know the official name once it happens.

Jorge D. Dragon
July 11, 2010, 02:30 PM
Yes, I'm really curious too.:) His hollow power is one of the most things I like in Bleach.

Tengetsu91
August 13, 2010, 07:12 PM
How about

Mr.Breakurface:eek

And I don't know if I would call it a resurecion but I think it's more of an evolution. I can recall 2 times that Hichigo has taken control. The first time he looked more like an adjouchas. So the second time during the Ulquiourra conflict Hichigo might have evolved into Vasto Lorde maybe? Anyway its just a theory.

benelori
August 14, 2010, 10:52 AM
I think just Arrancar Zangetsu would be fine, if not just zangetsu...sorry for spoiling the fun though

thornofcarrion
December 30, 2011, 02:25 AM
Bumping...with Ichigo's new design, which might have FB infused as well, are we looking for a new name?

g0dzax
December 30, 2011, 08:01 AM
FullTensagetsu :XD lol.

Quantized
December 31, 2011, 02:37 PM
Anything Terminator-esque is beyond lame. 'Super' belongs to DBZ, as well. It's very unoriginal.

Wut, old thread :O
Tbh, anything with "super" or the likes, are in my opinion really, really awkward, in that sense it reminds you of childish play of words.. also it feels, really, really cheap :o Only place where it actually works is Superman, imho. But hey, he can even take his underpants outside his pants, and people still respect him O.o Wuut!

Anyhow, I don't get reminded of the Terminator movies at all when it's Ichigonator or Zangunator etc is actually the best rip off of other character tiles possible, imho :)

Would have to be a cool original name othervice