PDA

View Full Version : Lisana in the Anime

jacke12
July 11, 2010, 12:06 PM
do you think there will be something special for lisana in the anime because in the most openings and endings i see her

naruto91
July 11, 2010, 01:07 PM
her time is over...They made a flashback just for the anime...
She'll appear again in the Edoras arc (if they'll make it)

Jorge D. Dragon
July 11, 2010, 01:42 PM
No, I don't think Lisana will appear again. Though it would have been great if she came back to life.
Though, she is a precious part of the guild as a memory.

ca12nag3
July 11, 2010, 04:18 PM
actualy its more likely that she is alive in the manga then the anime since the anime killed her off during Elfmans fight (his flashback). Its the only time we see an actual grave...

naruto91
July 11, 2010, 04:22 PM
She could be alive in the anime too if it'll reach edoras arc

Jorge D. Dragon
July 11, 2010, 04:54 PM
I think she is dead in Earthland, otherwise there isn't any logic in tragedy of Elfman, Mirajane and Natsu.

Baka_Sousui
July 12, 2010, 03:56 AM
If Mashima wish to bring her back he will.
Gerard/Jaleel is proof of that.

Krono
July 12, 2010, 07:10 PM
If Mashima wish to bring her back he will.
Gerard/Jaleel is proof of that.

No it isn't. Gerard "died" under peculiar circumstances that didn't leave a body, and just a couple of chapters later Ultear expressed uncertainty whether or not he was dead or alive.

Lisana on the other had died in a manner that left a body judging by Mirajane's flashback. As such, no one was in doubt that she's dead.

Baka_Sousui
July 13, 2010, 05:16 AM
No it isn't. Gerard "died" under peculiar circumstances that didn't leave a body, and just a couple of chapters later Ultear expressed uncertainty whether or not he was dead or alive.

Lisana on the other had died in a manner that left a body judging by Mirajane's flashback. As such, no one was in doubt that she's dead.

He was in coffin in a pretty much dead state, but luckily for him. Wendy with her "lost" magic is able to "revive" him. All I'm saying is, if Mashima wanted it, he'll invent a lost/forbidden magic capable of reviving Lisana, if he felt there was reason in he's manga to do so. I could even imagine a arc with a villain who's a necromancer using Lisana to fight against members of Fairy tail. And who would struggle in that arc? Elfman, Mirajane and Natsu.
My arguement is. If Mashima wanted. He could bring her back in any way, shape or form. Don't forget, this manga is about "Magic".

digit03
September 10, 2010, 07:34 PM
He was in coffin in a pretty much dead state, but luckily for him. Wendy with her "lost" magic is able to "revive" him. All I'm saying is, if Mashima wanted it, he'll invent a lost/forbidden magic capable of reviving Lisana, if he felt there was reason in he's manga to do so. I could even imagine a arc with a villain who's a necromancer using Lisana to fight against members of Fairy tail. And who would struggle in that arc? Elfman, Mirajane and Natsu.
My arguement is. If Mashima wanted. He could bring her back in any way, shape or form. Don't forget, this manga is about "Magic".

lool i cant believe it actually came true

Baka_Sousui
September 12, 2010, 04:18 AM
I guess the overall statement was correct. Example was completely off. Oh wells.