PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 593 Discussion / 594 Prediction

Pages : [1] 2 3

vintagemistakes
July 15, 2010, 04:06 PM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics and Summaries thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62602)This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

Please remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks :)

The chapter is out, get it over there (http://mangastream.com).

diZmacX
July 20, 2010, 11:34 PM
News? ohhhh yeah!!! now we'll know what with that newspaper... can't wait to see the contents of the manga... :shakefist

coqui018
July 20, 2010, 11:43 PM
is that a onigiri swimming on the cover

*nevermind that is her hand

zerocooldx
July 20, 2010, 11:45 PM
Well i guess we finally get to see what Chopper saw in the newspaper.

HyP-
July 21, 2010, 12:12 AM
i bet its a bounty increase

DaoneLuffy
July 21, 2010, 12:14 AM
I hope it's a bounty increase, and more info on what haki is.

ish3
July 21, 2010, 12:18 AM
revolutionaries ROBIN!!! nice.

diZmacX
July 21, 2010, 12:27 AM
Wow, the article written in the newspaper was really about luffy doing something jackass (which isn't true at all). Oh, and man! dragon is really looking forward to meet nico robin.

1nfamous
July 21, 2010, 12:28 AM
omg, its robin. . . and wait a couple of hours, we'll see sanji . . LMAO. . . omg. . .she denied seeing DRAGON! . . . o well, fate will bring them all together. . . sooner or later. . .

edit: Dragon only wants to meet her, so he can use her knowledge in defeating the government. . .

DARK
July 21, 2010, 12:28 AM
So Dragon apparently wants Robin, the survivor of Ohara, to join him? It's quite obvious this is all because she is able to read Poneglyphs.
Naturally, this chapter should also provide spoilers about what happened to Sanji, he's the last Straw Hat left. Hopefully Ivankov arrives back to his kingdom and gives Sanji the news.
I also hope for a bounty increase on Luffy as well. He literally stepped on the battlefield during the greatest war in history, helped many criminals escape Impel Down, and tried to save Ace from being executed. Not to mention that everybody now knows that he is the son of Dragon, the world's most wanted criminal. I can see his bounty going up to 600 million beli.

1nfamous
July 21, 2010, 12:34 AM
So Dragon apparently wants Robin, the survivor of Ohara, to join him? It's quite obvious this is all because she is able to read Poneglyphs.
Naturally, this chapter should also provide spoilers about what happened to Sanji, he's the last Straw Hat left. Hopefully Ivankov arrives back to his kingdom and gives Sanji the news.
I also hope for a bounty increase on Luffy as well. He literally stepped on the battlefield during the greatest war in history, helped many criminals escape Impel Down, and tried to save Ace from being executed. Not to mention that everybody now knows that he is the son of Dragon, the world's most wanted criminal. I can see his bounty going up to 600 million beli.

World Government : Strawhat Luffy, I will let your crew live if you become one of the 7 Warlords . . .

Luffy : I RATHER DIE!
[hr]
Holy crap, i just saw everything that everyone stated in the last min . . . Robin, Sanji, IVA!, and DRAGON. .. . .he looked pissed and probably worries bout luffy being captured now. . .

Ero-Sanji
July 21, 2010, 12:35 AM
Now the revolutionary army really got SH's back since both Luffy and Robin are members. I'm more curios of what Sanji and Ivan are talking about.

Ivankov's Den den mushi is just hilarious and it seems Dragon is rather anxious about something, can't wait for translations!

Lyn685
July 21, 2010, 12:37 AM
Yay, my two favorite Newkamas are back.
Finally more stuff about the revolutionarys. :D

Guru Nanak
Seems like the WG made up a story about luffy...moria's death?

Aphalite
Bounty increase is so unoriginal, I doubt Oda would pull that one. I bet its something like "Luffy is holding Pirate Empress Hancock hostage", which would obviously be a ruse. There is zero percent chance that any sort of Haki training will occur. When has One Piece ever featured something as boring as a training arc?

sare
July 21, 2010, 12:41 AM
i think it is a bounty increase but its a billion berries

damane08
July 21, 2010, 12:42 AM
Holy! this chapter looks like it's going to be amazing! it looks like we can get to see what chopper was going crazy about and it doesn't seem to be a raised bounty. Sanji is back! he is dressing normal which to me is a VERY important part of the spoiler, he has not met up with Ivankov and it looks like Iva is talking to Dragon (cuz of that weird den den mushi, that usually act and look like the person talking on it)

k-dom
July 21, 2010, 12:44 AM
It's seems that there is a bounty increase but also more. I suppose everybody will be glad to see Sanji back in his black costume :-)
Damn what a bad time for AP server to get down...

diZmacX
July 21, 2010, 12:46 AM
Yeh men, sanji is back to his original suit.... and damn, the thrill is so high....

deffkryz
July 21, 2010, 12:49 AM
Now it's clear why Oda left those two out of the last chapter... They both have interaction with other big players. And Ivachan doesn't seem to believe that Sanji is a member of the Mugiwara Pirates? At least she seems to be enjoying to torture Sanji with the messed "bounty photo". :)

And there really seems to be something curious about the news concerning Luffy. As it seems the part about Ivachan and Sanji gives some new hints.

Mugiwara_no_Jack
July 21, 2010, 01:00 AM
Fellas, I've just gotten a fangasm:
Robin & Revolutionaries
Dragon
Iva-chan, Inuzuma, Sanji interaction

So awesome

killer_jo
July 21, 2010, 01:00 AM
I don't think the newspaper is about increase in new bounty..
Sanji is asking about what happen with Luffy and then Iva give him the newspaper..Sanji then got shock..the newspaper surely explain about what Luffy doing , not about some bounty that increase..:D

diZmacX
July 21, 2010, 01:02 AM
Yeahhhh... it seems the the reunion of the crew is fast approaching since the sunny, camie, hachan, papag, shakky and the flying fish guys are already in the picture...!!!!!!

ulamukuk
July 21, 2010, 01:09 AM
strawhat luffy joins the shichibukai lolz

Lyn685
July 21, 2010, 01:10 AM
Wow, its Vivi! Thats a big surprise. :D

ish3
July 21, 2010, 01:14 AM
Damn all this damn pushing they better reveal what it is after all the talk in this chapter about what's current.

killer_jo
July 21, 2010, 01:17 AM
wow Buggy met with his old crew again :)

RezzieThaRapper
July 21, 2010, 01:18 AM
HEADLINE: Strawhat Luffy... The Pirate who was the main cause of discrepancy during the war with Whitebeard's Pirate Crew... Has just critically injured Fleet Admiral Sengoku, in a duel on the Calm Belt... A 4 man crew consisting of leader Luffy, and Boa Hancock and Jinbei, Two former shichibukai and the former pirate king first mate... Silvers Reyleigh the Dark King... Luffy's threat level is now in the red, and now at anytime, in the ocean, if the strawhat flag is seen, an immediate "Buster Call" will be released until that man is captured...

(A man can dream right...) :)

Ero-Sanji
July 21, 2010, 01:21 AM
This chapter has it all.

Vivi is shown, Sanji is normal(Yeah!), Daz bones and Croc look bad-ass. But the most intriguing fact is what's on the news paper. Oda truly knows how to make his readers entertained and excited about the next chapter.

damane08
July 21, 2010, 01:34 AM
I just read the last of the spoilers and it does seem like Luffy has done something else entirely because they know from the newspaper that he is alright and that Rayleigh has met up with him. considering that it was important enough to put into the newspaper we can assume that it must be something spectacular, add that to the way that Iva was going on about it and we end up with Luffy doing something crazy again.

RezzieThaRapper
July 21, 2010, 01:37 AM
I want to know what's in the newspaper, but I also want to see more reactions... maybe a Skypian reaction... maybe a reaction from Nojiko, maybe the Ussopp Pirates, maybe Bellamy (if he isn't dead), some old foes, and at the end of the chapter reveal the event...

JC_AC
July 21, 2010, 01:39 AM
when they explain what they've been up to, Sanji's going to be all like: I don't want to talk about it.

c0nflikt
July 21, 2010, 01:39 AM
croc and daz are so badass. I think there is something in the paper that is yet to be revealed, i hope it is soon.

Kaku
July 21, 2010, 01:40 AM
What kinda confusses me is Vivis statement. To her it looks like, whatever Ruffy did, could be for fashion too. What the heck could this be???

Mugiwara_no_Jack
July 21, 2010, 01:41 AM
I just read the last of the spoilers and it does seem like Luffy has done something else entirely because they know from the newspaper that he is alright and that Rayleigh has met up with him. considering that it was important enough to put into the newspaper we can assume that it must be something spectacular, add that to the way that Iva was going on about it and we end up with Luffy doing something crazy again.

I think the article is overreacting about the mighty "allies" of Luffy so he is considered a real big treat:
- son of Dragon
- "brother" of Roger's son
- friends with Buggy, former Roger-Pirate
- ally with Crocodile, Jinbei, Iva
- protegé of Shanks

1nfamous
July 21, 2010, 01:45 AM
In the spoilers, we might get to see Shaky fight Kuma! . . . Omg kuma comes to take the ship!!! or maybe Kuma is actually re-programed again. . . could be the fake kuma as well though. . . . this is so excitiing . . . we get to see Shaky fight for real and see if shes powerful. . .

bittman
July 21, 2010, 01:46 AM
YES! BUGGY PIRATES!

Chapter is now 10/10.

Oh apparantly some others were in it. And I didn't see the pics, only the script, but was Sanji in this chapter at all? From the script he didn't do a thing...or even appear.

A lot of Dragon it appears (between Robin's revolutionaries and Iva), but I'm actually more interested in those guarding the ship. If Kuma does indeed appear right at the end there, it will of course be a Pacifista, whether the original Pacifista or the clones. Since they kind of need that ship in one piece, and Kuma attacking is a bit old at the moment, I expect Kuma has come with someone with a reason.

Perhaps Garp + Kuma? That would be nice. If it's just Kuma attacking, I'll be a little disappointed. Might be a nice Hacchi moment though.

Also: Yes Handsome!

Mugiwara_no_Jack
July 21, 2010, 01:46 AM
So Daz and Croc are heading to the NW huh?

I bet we'll see them again someday and I'm glad with that

RezzieThaRapper
July 21, 2010, 01:47 AM
With Vivi's statement, I don't think this was Luffy's doing at all... Maybe someone put on a mask, and similar clothes to Luffy... maybe even... Rob Lucci... ain't that a mind mess for ya

omniscientone
July 21, 2010, 01:47 AM
What are the odds Luffy went the Afro route again? You heard it here first folks!!!

vicbear
July 21, 2010, 01:48 AM
Vivi/Alabasta appearance: I called it! :D

The Closet Pervert
July 21, 2010, 01:48 AM
Buggy got a message from government! Buggy for Shichibukai!

Evohwoo
July 21, 2010, 01:49 AM
Gnah, I want to read the full chapter now!
Seems great so far.
Wonder what message Buggy got... Shichibukai inc!

Well but more than everything else, I want to see whats in the god damn newspaper!

1nfamous
July 21, 2010, 01:50 AM
With Vivi's statement, I don't think this was Luffy's doing at all... Maybe someone put on a mask, and similar clothes to Luffy... maybe even... Rob Lucci... ain't that a mind mess for ya

Could it be, Mr. 2, Bon Kurei?!?!? that would be awesome! Because BON CAN'T DIE!

Buggy just got nominated to become a Shichibukai . . .that is hilarious!

d3ad3r
July 21, 2010, 01:51 AM
Fashion could = Trend. As in: "It's a fashion(trend) for pirates to pillage villages." if you get what I mean.

damane08
July 21, 2010, 01:51 AM
I think the article is overreacting about the mighty "allies" of Luffy so he is considered a real big treat:
- son of Dragon
- "brother" of Roger's son
- friends with Buggy, former Roger-Pirate
- ally with Crocodile, Jinbei, Iva
- protegé of Shanks

not really..... i see it as something else entirely. if that's all it was then i doubt that it would warrant Iva to say such a thing as this: "Did you see today's newspaper? Strawhat boy is full of surprises!
He must have gotten his unprecedented antics from his parents."

considering that most (if not all) of what you stated Iva already knows about, so I doubt that would surprise him at all, considering he knows most of it.

Oohhh! Buggy got something from the WG, I so see him getting a higher bounty after this is all done.

Ero-Sanji
July 21, 2010, 01:53 AM
Hints to the thing that Luffy "has" done:

1. It's something that Luffy has done before or similar.
2. It's so extreme or/and odd that it's compared to Dragons antics.
3. It could be considered fashion.

All I can think of is vandalism, like burning a flag or something like that.

Poneglyph420
July 21, 2010, 02:01 AM
Hmmm.. Sounds like there are fabricated stories about Luffy...
It must have to do with his defiance to the WG or similar..

I'm so glad to see sanji is back to being a man and laughed my ass off through his whole discourse with Iva...

Great!!

d3ad3r
July 21, 2010, 02:02 AM
Buggy for Shichibukai.

Injuis
July 21, 2010, 02:04 AM
This is why one piece is so awesome. 18 pages of just massive plot development. who else can do so much in a single chapter??

neomaster121
July 21, 2010, 02:06 AM

if this happens

i really hope they didn't kill moria to allow buggy to be a shichibukai

biggest wg blunder ever

SirenVixen
July 21, 2010, 02:15 AM
Omgosh I can't stop smiling! Dragon having an interest in Robin, Sanji getting beat by Ivan, and Vivi! Whose head ISN'T exploding right now? xD

elitefox
July 21, 2010, 02:17 AM

This is what on my mind also

buggy will replace moria lol

then the next war would be with shanks ;)
[hr]

Omgosh I can't stop smiling! Dragon having an interest in Robin, Sanji getting beat by Ivan, and Vivi! Whose head ISN'T exploding right now? xD

Lol, Robin gonna be the step mother of Luffy? :darn

patz
July 21, 2010, 02:21 AM
I hope the news is Luff got married with Hancock.

SirenVixen
July 21, 2010, 02:21 AM
Lol, Robin gonna be the step mother of Luffy? :darn

Lmao, you have... an interesting imagination.:blink

rickfox
July 21, 2010, 02:23 AM
Anyone in here still insisting to believe the news which shocked Chopper is about Luffy"s bounty raised?

if any one still does, it is time to....

sugarwaterpurple
July 21, 2010, 02:27 AM
I think that bat could definitely be bringing buggy a letter saying he's a shichibukai. Also the surprising news about Luffy has to be something different than from what everyone else has said so far in the manga. I'm still putting money down for bounty, but Oda is trolling like no other so at this rate we'll never know :(

SirenVixen
July 21, 2010, 02:28 AM
Oh, I think Sanji getting beaten up by Ivan sorta shows that he may get taught something by Ivan in terms of strength.

Shadoguardian
July 21, 2010, 02:30 AM
Hints to the thing that Luffy "has" done:

1. It's something that Luffy has done before or similar.
2. It's so extreme or/and odd that it's compared to Dragons antics.
3. It could be considered fashion.

All I can think of is vandalism, like burning a flag or something like that.

You bring up some good points, which is what makes it hard for me to figure out. The only things that I can think of that can shock the members of Luffy's crew would be:
- Luffy has invited someone of major importance into his crew, without the rest of the members to be present to acknowledge it;
- Luffy was in a solo life threatening battle against someone of major importance like a Schichibukai, an important pirate, or a high ranking marine, and has sustained serious injuries;
- Luffy has invaded another extremely important government facility and escaped;
- Luffy's bounty increase;
- all of the above.

Personally I would find it awesome if Luffy broke into Impel Down just to save Bon Clay, and managed to do it!

P.S. @Ero-Sanji; I was wondering, in your signature, is the Purple Dragon who fights Zoro supposed to be Laffite or Shiryuu, and which one does the one you missed out fight?

damane08
July 21, 2010, 02:30 AM
Anyone in here still insisting to believe the news which shocked Chopper is about Luffy"s bounty raised?

I would really hope not but OBVIOUSLY that is not the case. It seems a lot bigger than that but unfortunately we won't find out what it is after reading this chapter.

Kaizoku-O Luffy
July 21, 2010, 02:34 AM

Originally that's what I thought. but this whole chapter was spent on that news so not its definitely the case it seems. Even Ace's execution news was only took few pages to reveal. To spent one chapter on something it must be pretty big.

Evohwoo
July 21, 2010, 02:35 AM
So, is the chapter over at page 18?
Isn't there usually something like "END" if it was the last page?

I'm literally diying to know what Luffy, or someone who at least pretended to be him, did.

Hope we get to see a page 19 or 20 :o

Xenos3421
July 21, 2010, 02:40 AM
Huh, wouldn't that be funny if they decided to invite Buggy to be a Shichibukai??

Haha, O and i bet Margaret made something really silly for luffy to wear!
I'm just really excited to see whats gonna happen next!

The Closet Pervert
July 21, 2010, 02:42 AM
I think Luffy might have declared himself as something. With Railyeigh and Boa. With really fancy clothing on himself.

Can't wait to see what's this all about! But damn Oda...it seems he won't tell us the thing during this chapter..

Junaid_Sennin
July 21, 2010, 02:44 AM
If the WG are asking Buggy to be a Shichibukai, so help me...
[hr]
Maybe Luffy declared Fishman Island his territory?

gold349
July 21, 2010, 02:45 AM
Buggy for new shishibukai? I would laugh my ass of if the WG have sent message to that effect.

diZmacX
July 21, 2010, 02:47 AM
So, is the chapter over at page 18?
Isn't there usually something like "END" if it was the last page?

I'm literally diying to know what Luffy, or someone who at least pretended to be him, did.

Hope we get to see a page 19 or 20 :o

The end part was about the buggy and the letter from government. In total it's 18 pages if cover included 19.. So it seems that the article in the news paper is something luffy might have done which came from rayleigh's suggestion; and having a bounty for luffy is obviously a given and soon will be reviled (maybe after some more newspapers).

OdaForPresident
July 21, 2010, 02:47 AM
There being really mysterious about that new news, some kind of incident? Seems to me like the WG made up some story about Luffy, or they put the blame for something on Luffy which he didn't do. Maybe Moria's death?

But Buggy receiving a message from the WG? Shishibukai for sure!! And that would be awesome!

rickfox
July 21, 2010, 02:50 AM
I would really hope not but OBVIOUSLY that is not the case. It seems a lot bigger than that but unfortunately we won't find out what it is after reading this chapter.

From the very beginning,I never believe that news is about Luffy's bounty raised

diZmacX
July 21, 2010, 02:52 AM
Buggy being invited to be a shichibukai might really be the thing, but i doubt he will join though.

mmlg
July 21, 2010, 03:00 AM
bon chan/ Mr 2. is alive and was threaten by the goverment to do something disguised as luffy.

bbmarco
July 21, 2010, 03:04 AM
Not sure if it was mentioned, but in the original Japanese text when Daz talks about Luffy's injuries, it's in quotation marks--"wounds"--(losing Ace, losing in battle, etc. might be what he's suggesting) and I think he's relating that to Crocodile and that there is a metaphorical discussing there, most likely. Food for thought, especially given Croc's reaction.

The Closet Pervert
July 21, 2010, 03:08 AM
Oda is a genius for creating this much anxiety, mystery and speculation with such a simple trick :) It it's still very clever.

Luffy & Boa getting married would be sweet but I wouldn't know if that's newspaper worthy. Or even likely to happen.

diZmacX
July 21, 2010, 03:08 AM
Now it seems that bartholomew kuma was the one who went to the thousand sunny..

WIzarDE
July 21, 2010, 03:09 AM
This is why one piece is so awesome. 18 pages of just massive plot development. who else can do so much in a single chapter??

I could agree with you more :P

I was surprised at the amount of content this weeks chapter has :D

Ooblahh
July 21, 2010, 03:10 AM
What if whatever that's in the news has something to do with Rayleigh's plan?

Goty
July 21, 2010, 03:20 AM
bon chan/ Mr 2. is alive and was threaten by the goverment to do something disguised as luffy.

He would rather die than do that, don't forget he's always sacrificing his life for Luffy. Give the "man" some credit.

Haha, O and i bet Margaret made something really silly for luffy to wear!

Now that's a good call! I forgot she was about to sew "something new" for Luffy to wear.

sare
July 21, 2010, 03:21 AM
i think the newspaper says straw hat luffy dies in war and that was the plan

damane08
July 21, 2010, 03:24 AM
What if whatever that's in the news has something to do with Rayleigh's plan?

yeah i think so too because in the newspaper it says this:

Camie: Hey Shakky-chan? They're gonna gather again using the vivre card, right? Thanks to the newspaper, we know Luffy-chin is doing fine!

Shakky: Yeah, it may take a little time... but it seems Ray got to Luffy safely.

From this we can assume that whatever happened did in fact involve Rayleigh and his plan.
[hr]

From the very beginning,I never believe that news is about Luffy's bounty raised

Yeah i never believed it myself, just seemed like it didn't warrant Chopper's reaction at all.
[hr]

Now it seems that bartholomew kuma was the one who went to the thousand sunny..

yeah... i wonder what his plans are at this point. it must have something to do with the ship, he wants to send it to Luffy? lol

Cedde
July 21, 2010, 03:28 AM
Kuma got the bible on him!

I want to know what the government propose to Buggy.

CP10
July 21, 2010, 03:37 AM
Kuma isn't dead yet WHAT?
Man, i hope that WG make Buggy one of the shichi
that will be damn funny and awesome:)

Ero-Sanji
July 21, 2010, 03:39 AM
You bring up some good points, which is what makes it hard for me to figure out. The only things that I can think of that can shock the members of Luffy's crew would be:
- Luffy has invited someone of major importance into his crew, without the rest of the members to be present to acknowledge it;
- Luffy was in a solo life threatening battle against someone of major importance like a Schichibukai, an important pirate, or a high ranking marine, and has sustained serious injuries;
- Luffy has invaded another extremely important government facility and escaped;
- Luffy's bounty increase;
- all of the above.

Personally I would find it awesome if Luffy broke into Impel Down just to save Bon Clay, and managed to do it!

P.S. @Ero-Sanji; I was wondering, in your signature, is the Purple Dragon who fights Zoro supposed to be Laffite or Shiryuu, and which one does the one you missed out fight?

I like the part were he has invited someone new, since he has done it before without talking to the crew, it should be extreme if it were Jinbei or Hancock and it also would be like his dad to bring people of status under his command. The problem is how the marine got the info so it seems rather unlikely.

(Lafitte is supposed to be the gentleman with wings and the purple dragon is Shiryu. By the one I missed out do you mean Pizarro? Well the SH are currently outnumbered so the next crew member will likely be his opponent and he does resemble a cat so perhaps it will be a fishman.)

Anyway, the chapter ends with an annoying cliff-hanger I haven't even really read this chapter and I'm already waiting for the next to find out the news about Luffy and the message to Buggy.

mmlg
July 21, 2010, 03:48 AM
He would rather die than do that, don't forget he's always sacrificing his life for Luffy. Give the "man" some credit.

but we saw in the war that don flamingo can control people. so even if he didnt want it, bon chan could be forced to act as luffy.

Jorge D. Dragon
July 21, 2010, 03:51 AM
Buggy as a Sichibukai... it would be really funny:) It would be interesting, but I can't see him at this level, cause he is rather weak to serve at this position. He would be trashed by practically every pirate from 50 million beri.
And about Luffy... it can be that his whole lifestory revealed by the Government, all his family and friends connections. And also it can be that he claimed Yonkou status.;) Though it's doubtful))

ZZPallando
July 21, 2010, 03:51 AM
As someone said, Luffy might have gone back to Impel Down (to rescue Bon Clay for example). Considering its devastated state, it might have been easy to infiltrate (especially with Rayleigh !). Because didn't Luffy say he would come back ?

Or he conquered Enies Lobby, which is on the road to Shabondy...

Goty
July 21, 2010, 03:54 AM
but we saw in the war that don flamingo can control people. so even if he didnt want it, bon chan could be forced to act as luffy.

..moving people around, yeah. But controlling their DF abilities? Now that's too much.

Besides, Camie pretty much confirmed it's Luffy and that's all part of Rayleigh's plan.

patz
July 21, 2010, 03:58 AM
I still think it's the marriage of Luffy and Hancock. Shakky told Rayleign that Hancock would fall in love with Luffy. So it's possible that Rayleigan came up with some plans. Plus, marrying Hancock will make Luffy even more dangerous. Also, don't forget the amazon army.

Marriage could count as a trend of fashion. Also it's very unpredictable for Luffy.

mars0103
July 21, 2010, 04:13 AM
Is it me but have the bounties of the strawhat have been raised.

patz
July 21, 2010, 04:23 AM
Is it me but have the bounties of the strawhat have been raised.
I doubt it's bounty raised. It's clearly mentioned in the chapter that Luffy took some action.

Marche
July 21, 2010, 04:28 AM
I haven't understood what Bibi/Vivi says.
Someone can say me what she said in different way, with different words, because I don't know what "fashion" means.
Thank you.

Bigall
July 21, 2010, 04:34 AM
Whoa, great spoiler!
Appart from revealing that he is Dragon's familly tree, Garp as the grandfather and Luffy as the son of the Dargon and Luffy's new bounty, there must be another thing. The government might have fabricated some kind of news so that Luffy would look infamous...

hy4k
July 21, 2010, 04:40 AM
HOLY FUCK SHICHIBUKAI BUGGY!

Codejunky
July 21, 2010, 04:42 AM
So Robin is with Sabo right?

fdbgdg
July 21, 2010, 04:44 AM
Someone can say me what she said in different way, with different words, because I don't know what "fashion" means.
Thank you.

i think vivi is talking about fashion in the sense that luffy has changed his appearance somewhat. some people have suggested that luffy started wearing the afro again or maybe he went back to wearing frilly shirts or maybe he's wearing something similar to what he wore in movie 10 or maybe he finally gets the pirate king cape.

anyway, from looking at jwpce, おしゃれ means smartly dressed, someone smartly dressed, or fashion-conscious.

Kaizoku-O Luffy
July 21, 2010, 04:47 AM
So Robin is with Sabo right?

That guy is not sabo. That's someone else who is with the revolutionary army.

sarutobi_sensei
July 21, 2010, 04:53 AM
Haha Buggy is going to be a Shichibukai after all xD

And I honestly wonder what the hell happened that puts everyone shocked. It must be a huge lie since everyone is having a hard time believing it. My bet is that they say he killed Moria or proclaimed something.

It's nice to see such nostalgic faces on just one chapter.

Akainu
July 21, 2010, 04:53 AM
O.k. guys, there's enough spoilers out to actually discuss and not only fanboy about a single line or picture in there, so finally refrain from posting one liners. thanks

sarutobi_sensei
July 21, 2010, 04:54 AM
That guy is not sabo. That's someone else who is with the revolutionary army.
We don't know that. Most likely we'll only know that when Dragon meets Luffy, or when Robin goes back and has someone escort her.

-------------------------

Sanji ain't an Okama, I'm relieved! He probably learned Okama Kenpo but still he ain't one!

Can't wait to read the chapter.

Jorge D. Dragon
July 21, 2010, 05:05 AM
It's really great chapter. So many stuff in 18 pages. Though it's too much tension for me to wait about what is written about Luffy in the newspapers.:)

And I think if Buggy gains aShichibukai position he will shit in his pants, because he is a coward and he understands that plenty of strong people will try to challenge him)))

Marche
July 21, 2010, 05:14 AM
i think vivi is talking about fashion in the sense that luffy has changed his appearance somewhat. some people have suggested that luffy started wearing the afro again or maybe he went back to wearing frilly shirts or maybe he's wearing something similar to what he wore in movie 10 or maybe he finally gets the pirate king cape.

anyway, from looking at jwpce, means smartly dressed, someone smartly dressed, or fashion-conscious.Perhaps Margaret changed his clothes, but with no frills.
I hoped than could be than she married Hancock, but seems this is not the case yet.
Thank you.

BlackHair
July 21, 2010, 05:23 AM
I didn't read it completely, but my original prediction about a bounty raise for Luffy seems to be wrong. Wondering what it might be..

I like this chapter already. Naruto is pretty damn epic this week, so two win chapters at-least this week.

hy4k
July 21, 2010, 05:30 AM
ok, so far in this chapter.

buggy has been offered a position with the Shichibukai and will soon be the greatest shichibukai who ever lived

luffy seems to be surprising/puzzling people because of a picture in the paper

robin/sanji are with the revolutionaries and robin in particular is very important to them

kuma has turned up at shakky's. a hundred bucks says his "modification" was all an act

I didn't read it completely, but my original prediction about a bounty raise for Luffy seems to be wrong. Wondering what it might be..

i'm guessing he's changed his appearance and simultaneously ssued some kind of challenge/threat to the marines/wg

THM Nindo
July 21, 2010, 05:41 AM
Man, I love those chapters!!!
We learn so much things every time!

Way better than just following one character at the time! :tem

Evil Strawhats
July 21, 2010, 06:11 AM
so, it seems Galdino will stay with Buggy...
But Buggy as a shichibukai? I mean he was arrested in Impel Down and also one of Gold Rogers crewmates, why would they select him? But on the other side, there have to be 2 new shichibukai because Blackbeard and Moria are out...

edit: sry i mean 3, jimbei is also out

sarutobi_sensei
July 21, 2010, 06:13 AM
But Buggy as a shichibukai? I mean he was arrested in Impel Down and also one of Gold Rogers crewmates, why would they select him? But on the other side, there have to be 2 new shichibukai because Blackbeard and Moria are out...

And Jinbei.

And most likely Hancock too.

I wonder if the Marines know about the Kuja helping Luffy.

Bertosch
July 21, 2010, 06:20 AM
I bet Kuma just acted like being a toy of the government. Otherwise Dragon would have done everything to kill him... It would have been way to risky for Dragon with all the information and stuff Kuma knows. So maybe Kuma took care of Vegapunkt, too and convinced him to be part in sth big...

For Luffy... Maybe he declarded war to the government and the marines again and stated that he will do everything to avenge his brothers dead.

Evil Strawhats
July 21, 2010, 06:22 AM
ok 4, omg seems like the WG needs many new members, it should be difficult to find Pirates who can replace Moria, Blackbeard, Jimbei and Hancock...

But on the other side, yonkou also need a new member...

Bertosch
July 21, 2010, 06:25 AM
But on the other side, yonkou also need a new member...

Yonkou is no official title to gain. It just happened that the 4 most famous pirates earned the kind of title for their strength...

Evil Strawhats
July 21, 2010, 06:29 AM
Yonkou is no official title to gain. It just happened that the 4 most famous pirates earned the kind of title for their strength...

so you mean there are 3 yonkou from now on...

can there be balance between WG, Shichibukai and Yonkou with this much people losing their title or dying?

Kaizoku-O Luffy
July 21, 2010, 06:30 AM
so you mean there are 3 yonkou from now on...

can there be balance between WG, Shichibukai and Yonkou with this much people losing their title or dying?

That's why people are referring this age as New age. The future of unknown where anything can happen.

hhv94
July 21, 2010, 06:31 AM
This spoilers are very confusing. Looks like its 3 weeks later since the war and it looks like something has happened to Luffy to make news? I am still trying to figure out if when Oda started to pan out to the rest of the crew mates, if it has already been 3 weeks or was it from the time Rayleigh came to visit Luffy. Oh man this is so confusing! The one bad thing about jumping around this much is that your not sure what timeline it is. Especially at what is being hinted that something could be going on with Luffy.

hy4k
July 21, 2010, 06:33 AM
hancock will stay a shichibukai. she cant afford to leave and the consuequences for amazon lily would be dire

Bertosch
July 21, 2010, 06:38 AM
Well shichibukai have lost 3 famous pirates... most likely the replacements wont be that strong... so i guess it will be balanced... but someone has to take care of WB's old properties...

Evil Strawhats
July 21, 2010, 06:39 AM
That's why people are referring this age as New age. The future of unknown where anything can happen.

I bet sengoku will do everything to won`t let this happen...

so we now have Strawhats, Croc with Mr 1, Buggy with his crew(with impel down prisoners and galdino), the supernovas, shanks, kaido and the last yonkou heading for he new world or being there...

In one word: AWESOME!!!

Btw, Croc says Good old new world, so he must`ve been there already maybe he also lost to a yonkou?...

Lord Rayleigh
July 21, 2010, 06:46 AM
Btw, Croc says Good old new world, so he must`ve been there already maybe he also lost to a yonkou?...
During the war, we've learnt from Crocodile that Yonkou Whitebeard beat him in a fight. So, it's not really a surprise that it's confirmed he had already been to New World. Plus, during the Impel Down arc, Crocodile was already known to belong to the silver medalist category which bears Whitebeard a grudge.

Awesome spoiler ! Luffy's really done something. And Ivankov beat Sanji so easily ! It would be fun to see something on the news about Franky's doings.

Evil Strawhats
July 21, 2010, 06:47 AM
During the war, we've learnt from Crocodile that Yonkou Whitebeard beat him in a fight. So, it's not really a surprise that it's confirmed he had already been to New World. Plus, during the Impel Down arc, Crocodile was already known to belong to the silver medalist category which bears Whitebeard a grudge.

sry didn`t think about this, you`re right:darn

hhv94
July 21, 2010, 06:49 AM
Oh forgot to add my shock at seeing Kuma. Although I wonder if his really dead or if its just one of the Kuma robots? The fact that his got the book in his hand seems to imply its the real Kuma. I'm VERY fearful for the Sunny-Go. I hope Kuma has decided to protect the ship instead of taking it for the WG. Wonder what the heck Luffy has done other then the war 3 weeks earlier. I wonder if it has something to do with Franky?

Wolf D. Arius
July 21, 2010, 06:49 AM
yeah... the only thing matters is that i see Sanji in his old clothes *fg*

no okama but maybe still learning some okama kempo styles, maybe Iva will teach him when they fight =)

But its great. Dragon invites Robin, Sanji likes Ruffy so much that he even aknowledges his Wanted Picture and says its him, Croc to the NW, Buggy for President -lol-

Awesome Chapter, cant wait to read it fully

oh and dont forget about one member of the crew, a few people have talked about but many have forgotten: Sunny. i like it that Duval, Shakky and the others are protecting it but i doubt they can do something about Kuma, if hes really coming for them. But.. What, did u say im HANDSOME? ;)

sage mode
July 21, 2010, 06:51 AM
Thank you.

Fashion means that someone do something with passion sometimes. So it can mean fashion like prada but can also mean that he does something with passion.

Lord Rayleigh
July 21, 2010, 06:53 AM
Oh forgot to add my shock at seeing Kuma. Although I wonder if his really dead or if its just one of the Kuma robots? The fact that his got the book in his hand seems to imply its the real Kuma. I'm VERY fearful for the Sunny-Go. I hope Kuma has decided to protect the ship instead of taking it for the WG.
Don't worry for the Sunny. Shakky is there and I believe she's on/above Shichibukai level : she stopped being a pirate 40 years ago, she was chased by Garp, and she's been associated with Rayleigh for years.

THM Nindo
July 21, 2010, 07:01 AM

I'm pretty sure the Shichibukai thing is over...
They would just replace all of them by Kumas...

Who's left anyway?
Mihawk and Doflamingo? (Hancock isn't really a shichibukai anymore, IMO...)

rickfox
July 21, 2010, 07:12 AM
hancock will stay a shichibukai. she cant afford to leave and the consuequences for amazon lily would be dire

That will exclude her chance as a possible crew of Straw Hat Pirates---well, at this moment,many
Boa fans will strongly disagree with that.

hy4k
July 21, 2010, 07:15 AM
Don't worry for the Sunny. Shakky is there and I believe she's on/above Shichibukai level : she stopped being a pirate 40 years ago, she was chased by Garp, and she's been associated with Rayleigh for years.

i dont really agree with that. shichibukai are supposedly super powerful/fearsome pirates in the one piece world

rayleigh was the first mate of the pirate king. i doubt shakky's that strong even if she was chased by a famous marine

rickfox
July 21, 2010, 07:15 AM

Are you sure about that? She is strong, but on/above Shichibukai level ?

hope you are right .though it is hard to find a chance for Shakky to show her real strength

gold349
July 21, 2010, 07:25 AM
this incident hinting at something Luffy has been a part of...wonder if the WG is taking advantage of SH not being at the war together so not knowing about Luffy they maybe trying to get them to a certain place to capture them?. Its fishy why they would make it up for no reason...if its to have Luffy and the SH look bad in peoples eyes, they are pirates and people don't think of pirates good anyway and those that know of them won't believe it anyway...I feel they are being lured for ambush and capture of the SH crew.

c0nflikt
July 21, 2010, 07:31 AM
I clearly see images of sanji talking to iva, why aren't these translated? And shakky vs kuma would be epic.

The Closet Pervert
July 21, 2010, 07:39 AM
I clearly see images of sanji talking to iva, why aren't these translated? And shakky vs kuma would be epic.

Huh? Of course they have been translated.
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1993219&postcount=3
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1993287&postcount=4

OdaForPresident
July 21, 2010, 07:42 AM
I wonder whats on the bottom part of the kuma pic. All those 'all pics' spoiler posts are missing that picture.

hy4k
July 21, 2010, 07:43 AM
moria, you are too weak to be a shichibukai

we will give your title to a true legend. a hero with unlimited strength who knows no fear

Buggy the Clown!

hhv94
July 21, 2010, 07:59 AM
moria, you are too weak to be a shichibukai

we will give your title to a true legend. a hero with unlimited strength who knows no fear

Buggy the Clown!

LMAO...Oh that was funny! So is it stated that Buggy has been choosen as Shichibukai? I mean thats gotta be some kind of sick and twisted joke! Wonder why they choose Buggy, I mean unless they are that stupid not to see that Buggy's the weak link of old Rogers crew? I wonder why choose that clown.

E-Hero/Ninja:S&P
July 21, 2010, 07:59 AM
I think I'm starting to piece all of this together... The World Government may be trying to set up traps to capture both Luffy and Buggy. There's a chance that the WG are using the fact that Luffy and Moria already fought once to pin Moria's "death" on Luffy. Think of it like this, Luffy, angry over the loss of his brother takes revenge on one of the participants in the Marineford battle after his escape. This would make the Strawhat crew infamous in the eyes of the world's civilians. On the other hand, The WG sending a Shichibukai invitation to Buggy of all people has suspicion written all on it. It's common knowledge even in the world of One Piece that Buggy is pretty weak. The only people who don't seem to think that are the Impel Down prisoners. Sending him an invitation could be a way to lure him into being captured. Cause y'know as weak as he is, Buggy has a HUGE ego that would jump at any chance to show off just how "awesome" he is.

hhv94
July 21, 2010, 08:03 AM
Could be they choose Buggy since his the easiest to fool and manipulate considering Buggy's connection to Roger crew and being friends with Shanks. They probably choose him becuase of the image he would present. It's gonna bug the heck out of me until we find out what Luffy has done after the war with the world government! Hope Rayleigh has helped him use Haki at this point! :)

urlaub
July 21, 2010, 08:05 AM
Luffy killing Moria?

Mihawk didnt seem to read it. So did he have an older newspaper than Chopper, I doubt it.

The Closet Pervert
July 21, 2010, 08:10 AM
Could be they choose Buggy since his the easiest to fool and manipulate considering Buggy's connection to Roger crew and being friends with Shanks. They probably choose him becuase of the image he would present. It's gonna bug the heck out of me until we find out what Luffy has done after the war with the world government! Hope Rayleigh has helped him use Haki at this point! :)

Don't you know Buggy The Legend?

http://beta.onemanga.com/One_Piece/549/11/

He, who broke out the prisoners of ID, Luffy was just his lackey.
He, who opened the gates of justice with his mere mind.
He, who was part of the pirate kings crew.
He, who is a very close friend of the "Red haired", Shanks
He, who also is a close buddy of Whitebeard.
He, who fought the Schichibukai Mihawk and escaped without a scratch.
He, who survived the Maring Headquarters War and made his name known via broadcast cameras.
He, who also intended to take the Whitebeards head himself.
He also is a strategy mastermind, noble-minded, immortal and knows no fear!

:tem

July 21, 2010, 08:13 AM
Luffy killing Moria?

Mihawk didnt seem to read it. So did he have an older newspaper than Chopper, I doubt it.

True, but at the same time Zoro never did read the paper from what i remember. At the same time, that and what Vivi says about "fashion" seems to disprove it.

Yans86
July 21, 2010, 08:30 AM
Don't you know Buggy The Legend?

http://beta.onemanga.com/One_Piece/549/11/

He, who broke out the prisoners of ID, Luffy was just his lackey.
He, who opened the gates of justice with his mere mind.
He, who was part of the pirate kings crew.
He, who is a very close friend of the "Red haired", Shanks
He, who also is a close buddy of Whitebeard.
He, who fought the Schichibukai Mihawk and escaped without a scratch.
He, who survived the Maring Headquarters War and made his name known via broadcast cameras.
He, who also intended to take the Whitebeards head himself.
He also is a strategy mastermind, noble-minded, immortal and knows no fear!

:tem
Galdino: Hey buggy, you just got a message bat from the government.
Buggy: What!? How did they know where I am!?
Galdino: This is unbelievable...!!!
Buggy: Hey!! Don't read it before me!!!

BUGGY U R INVITED TO BECOME A SHICHIBUKAI!!!!Lol
This will be the best :-P

Finale
July 21, 2010, 08:35 AM
Well since Chopper said why again, i'm thinking Luffy beat the crap out of another tenryuobito, making himself thetarget of a marine admiral. If he can avoid getting killed, it would be a huge embarassment to marine hq after their morale high from killing WB and Ace. it would be like they could kill the worlds strongest man only by luring him into a trap but they cant protect their royalty.

mars0103
July 21, 2010, 08:39 AM
Be reading some post the idea of luring the straw hats is a good way of showing off how strong there have become and that if losing Luffy will fight the whorl force that has a Vice amiral as commander of the force and get owned big time.
This helps with the story because of to things its shows the SH can hold there own people at Commodore level and below (similar at EL with the captains). Showing luffy is at Vice abmiral level. If this is the case going to fish man island will be the next mile stone.

Santoryu
July 21, 2010, 08:52 AM
I was expecting a little more this chapter in terms of only a couple scenes. I think a couple of pages that were added should have been used for more details from the SH (vivi scene). More intrigued about what was said about Luffy and do like the croc and daz scene.
Buggy a Shichibukai would be interesting, but I think the government might not be adding any anytime soon. Their track record so far has not been so good with the Shichibukai. If you look at it, Croc & Moria got defeated and then booted/eliminated. Jinbei quit, Blackbeard just used his title to do what he did, Hancock is now suspect to the WG so now your left with basically 3 (maybe 2). Kuma is getting more interesting in terms of whats going to go on with his revolutionary ties (hopefully next chapter we find something more).

From how these chapters are going, i doubt we will see a rendezvous till maybe sept. Seems there is going to be a ton of half scene chapters like this jumping around 5 story lines each week.
Now lets get to less talking and more action!

BlazingMonkey
July 21, 2010, 08:54 AM
Isint it pretty obvious that Shakky was one of Gol d Rogers crew? or am I totally missing something?

deffkryz
July 21, 2010, 09:02 AM
Um... Vivi-sama's comment: "Is it for fashion..."

Did Luffy grew a BEARD?! Or shave his head?

Isint it pretty obvious that Shakky was one of Gol d Rogers crew? or am I totally missing something?

Not necessarily. But she is a Kuja, so she needs to be strong anyway.

Rotten The Wizard
July 21, 2010, 09:05 AM
Given all Buggy's affiliations and dont forget his new crewmates were level 5 prisoners so those guys are pretty strong.

One of the main purposes of the SHichi is to discourage pirates from traveling the grand line. 80% of the job is striking fear with your rep.
Even if the WG knows Buggy is weak they do realize the influence he has and everybody believes he is a legend because of his affiliations and the convicts he now controls.

Buggy becoming a Shichibukai isnt impossible.
Cant really think of another reason why the WG would contact him instead of destroying him if they knew where he was

mars0103
July 21, 2010, 09:12 AM
Um... Vivi-sama's comment: "Is it for fashion..."

Did Luffy grew a BEARD?! Or shave his head?

Not necessarily. But she is a Kuja, so she needs to be strong anyway.

Where as it been said she is a KUJA

deffkryz
July 21, 2010, 09:15 AM
Where as it been said she is a KUJA

Shakuyaku-san lived on Amazon Lily (Ch. 591), and we know only Kuja live there. Additionally her name means Peony in english, so she also has a "flower name".

kkck
July 21, 2010, 09:19 AM
Buggy got a message from the WG?... I knew it, the guy is going to be a shichibukai! Buggy just bluffed his way to the top as I predicted almost two years ago!

frontaLobotomy
July 21, 2010, 09:21 AM
Wow, there is an awful lot of information in this chapter. I'm looking forward to reading the translations when they come out. I figured Sanji was going to fight Iva, but I got the conext wrong, and it's pleasing to see that the Revolutionary Army appear to be solely interested in preserving the spirit of Ohara, I admit I had my doubts. Oda is being very cunning in not revealing exactly what Luffy has been attributed to doing in the paper. I'm still inclined to think that he's being blamed for something Blackbeard has done, perhaps in the form of attacking the tenryubitto, or destroying one of the 20 kingdoms they descended from. An attack on Mariejois is unlikely, as it's too early in the story to have that happen. Getting a little more information on how the new era is shaping up through the perspective of Vivi and her kingdom was an added plus, all Strawhat Pirates have been accounted for, hopefully we'll see more of Luffy in the next chapter, as well as finding out what he is supposed to have 'done again'.

DARK
July 21, 2010, 09:21 AM
Out of the three epilogue chapters thus far, this one has the most substance and for that I applaud Oda once again. Despite being carefree, Iva is no idiot and does not trust Sanji to be Luffy's nakama because the picture on his wanted poster is not him.
In addition, we finally get an appearance from Dragon again, who once again believes that Luffy's actions have turned the tide of the world and that the World Government is going to act much differently at this point. I'm also interested in Dragon being surprised that Kuma tried to kill Iva and is no longer the person he was. This means that Kuma's relationship to the Revolutionaries and to Dragon must have been solid deep.
Furthermore, it seems that the pirates that worshipped Buggy during the Marineford Arc decided to become his crew. I knew that was going to happen, and they have no clue what to do next.
I can't wait any more. Is Luffy going to get a bounty increase or not?

anime-addict
July 21, 2010, 09:30 AM
the chapter is Just to excite the readers .. I can't wait for the next capter to see what the heck luffy did?!

the EPIC thing for me >> Sanji is back to original

what a big relief !! phewwwwwwwww

ulamukuk
July 21, 2010, 09:31 AM
yea kuma....and i think he has his brains with him....would shock me if it was a marriage =.= but considering oda....anything might happen. I'd love to see buggy as shicibukai.

diZmacX
July 21, 2010, 09:38 AM
Hmmm, the thing is those ID escapees with buggy isn't from lvl 5, ok? They're from lvl 2 and 1... So they aren't that super strong...

Shakuyaku-san lived on Amazon Lily (Ch. 591), and we know only Kuja live there. Additionally her name means Peony in english, so she also has a "flower name".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there isn't even a sentence there in Ch. 591, or any chapter of OP, of shakky being a former kuja or even lived in AL...

Regarding the strength of buggy and co., neither the WG nor the marines know his real strength. Instead, they might have been just fooled by his connection with SUPER characters in OP.

Arkadi
July 21, 2010, 09:38 AM
the news is about luffy and impel down, i think

kkck
July 21, 2010, 09:39 AM
Hmmm, the thing is those ID escapees with buggy isn't from lvl 5, ok? They're from lvl 2 and 1... So they aren't that super strong...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there isn't even a sentence there in Ch. 591, or any chapter of OP, of shakky being a former kuja or even lived in AL...

Regarding the strength of buggy and co., neither the WG nor the marines know his real strength. Instead, they might have been just fooled by his connection with SUPER characters in OP.

I think there were all sorts of prisoners with buggy.... I don't think we have any reason to believe there are not level 5 and 4 prisoners with buggy along with the level 3, 2 and 1s.

fistsofrage
July 21, 2010, 09:54 AM
Buggy being invited as a shichibukai is funny but I hope he declines. A former member of roger's crew becoming a shichibukai would be really gay.

hy4k
July 21, 2010, 09:55 AM
LMAO...Oh that was funny! So is it stated that Buggy has been choosen as Shichibukai? I mean thats gotta be some kind of sick and twisted joke! Wonder why they choose Buggy, I mean unless they are that stupid not to see that Buggy's the weak link of old Rogers crew? I wonder why choose that clown.

according to the marines/WG buggy the clown

- is best friends with shanks one of the three strongest pirates in the world
- lead the unprecedented breakout out impel down with luffy
-"fought" in the whitebeard war and saved luffy/jinbei from certain death
- is the only known living member of roger's crew (other than rayleigh/shanks)

he probably has more claim over the shichibukai title than the rest of them by their logic. it would be so funny if he took the title or hell even if he rejected it

diZmacX
July 21, 2010, 10:02 AM
I think there were all sorts of prisoners with buggy.... I don't think we have any reason to believe there are not level 5 and 4 prisoners with buggy along with the level 3, 2 and 1s.

I'm sure about this. If you could remember Magellan, the devil guards and etc. stop all the riot from all levels where the mastermind was buggy and mr. 3... Just for proof, read this (http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Buggy) or maybe you should read or watch op again, it would be a great help for you..

Back to the topic, I think the missing part of the kuma photo was intentional. Maybe the main provider of that photo was hiding a certain someone with kuma there, and he doesn't want the us guys waiting for spoiler to be spoiled on that part so that it's again something to be shocked with when the scanned ones come, right? or.... maybe not.. :D

ulamukuk
July 21, 2010, 10:03 AM
i remember the previous chapter margaret saying shes goin to make some new clothes for luffy.....maybe thats the fashion part

DARK
July 21, 2010, 10:05 AM
Buggy being invited as a shichibukai is funny but I hope he declines. A former member of roger's crew becoming a shichibukai would be really gay.

It's safe to say that the government only wants Buggy because he is a wanted man, connected to both Roger and Shanks, and helped instrument the escape of Impel Down.
It'd be really funny if Buggy did have an invite to become a Shichibukai, but then again, that would only prove that the World Government is desperate enough to refill its ranks.

Akainu
July 21, 2010, 10:09 AM
some interesting sidenotes:
characters now stated three weeks have passed since the war, so there will only be one week left for Luffy setting sail and as it looks now it might be at the end of next chapter already.
the government is using bats for delivery...? where the hell did that bat come from (literally) are they using Morias knowledge there? it seems extremly weird seeing that normally there are seagulls and other birds used for such deliveries.
oh and the special den-den-mushi the revolutionaries use - but that rather felt like filling holes to make the revolutionary strength not look weird against a worldgovernment

toussaintac
July 21, 2010, 10:18 AM
Ok, so what in the world did Luffy just do that's in the papers? It can't possible be Impel Down as he did that before the war, so that should've already been in the papers.

fistsofrage
July 21, 2010, 10:22 AM
Hey they released people from level four in the freezing hell when they escaped. Those people in the cell with luffy when bon-chan came to free him got out of impel down.

mars0103
July 21, 2010, 10:27 AM

It doesnt say that it says that the boa sisters lived on SA with her and ray.

Uriel
July 21, 2010, 10:33 AM
some interesting sidenotes:
characters now stated three weeks have passed since the war, so there will only be one week left for Luffy setting sail and as it looks now it might be at the end of next chapter already.
the government is using bats for delivery...? where the hell did that bat come from (literally) are they using Morias knowledge there? it seems extremly weird seeing that normally there are seagulls and other birds used for such deliveries.
oh and the special den-den-mushi the revolutionaries use - but that rather felt like filling holes to make the revolutionary strength not look weird against a worldgovernment
Makes me more sure about my theory that They killed Moria to use his body and his DF at will.

decklin15
July 21, 2010, 10:36 AM
maybe the wg knows that buggy is weak but they don't care cause the outside world doesn't know that and they want to use him to put fear into others since other people who know nothing about him think hes strong cause he was in rogers crew

BetaRuler
July 21, 2010, 10:41 AM
Isn't that bat one of Moria's tho? Do you think his power might have been stolen?

mars0103
July 21, 2010, 10:52 AM
Isn't that bat one of Moria's tho? Do you think his power might have been stolen?

maybe moria is a borg now simialar to kuma

Ero-Sanji
July 21, 2010, 11:51 AM
"I have a plan. Though it's up to you whether or not to go along with it"

- Rayleigh

Sorry if someone brought it up before I must have missed it then:tem

This plan, what could it be? At first I thought it has to do with training but then again Rayleigh spoke as if it would be a Marine frontal attack all over again and Luffy isn't ready for that and shouldn't either, yet. The commotion however still might be useful for something.

So, perhaps this plan did involve hitting someone important all over again that could explain why Kuma is on the Island.

I have a feeling though that Kuma isn't quite done yet. I mean being on the Island could be explained by my theory above but why visit the bar, again?

This chapter is too good my heads spinning with thoughts:p

Messiah
July 21, 2010, 12:05 PM
now I'm sure that WG is not trying to blame anything on luffy. since shakky and co were not surprised about what was said about him on the newspaper. it definitely has something to do with ray-san's plan (hope it involves haki training) and I'm dying to know what it is !
I'm so happy to see that sanji is no longer an okama. hope to see usopp thin again

k-dom
July 21, 2010, 12:05 PM
No bounty and no power up I think it is pretty clear now. And I think I was right when I said that the newspapers dealt with Rayleigh plan and that this plan did not deal with haki training but a way to escape the marines.
Now I wonder what is the plural crocodile refers to. Who else beside Luffy is he talking about ?

maaseru
July 21, 2010, 12:20 PM
Maybe all the commotion, even if its Luffy declaring an absurd war or some conflict, is Rayleigh way to train or teach the ki to Luffy.

Messiah
July 21, 2010, 12:32 PM
No bounty and no power up I think it is pretty clear now. And I think I was right when I said that the newspapers dealt with Rayleigh plan and that this plan did not deal with haki training but a way to escape the marines.
Now I wonder what is the plural crocodile refers to. Who else beside Luffy is he talking about ?

I know that it probably has nothing to do with haki training but luffy HAS to learn a thing or two about it. what are they gonna do next time they face a logia type enemy? unless hancock joins the crew...

happy GIN smily
July 21, 2010, 12:41 PM
could it be Bon Chan who escaped from ID?
he could be part of Ray´s plan. maybe he is trying to put the Marines on a trace by causing some incidents

Razh
July 21, 2010, 12:58 PM
If you think about it, a lot could have happened between Rayleigh's arrival and whatever incident has transpired. I wouldn't exclude the possibility of Luffy being stronger.

But what the fuck... What the hell could he have done? Since it's Rayleigh's plan, it has to be something sneaky, a crippling blow.

toussaintac
July 21, 2010, 01:05 PM
If you think about it, a lot could have happened between Rayleigh's arrival and whatever incident has transpired. I wouldn't exclude the possibility of Luffy being stronger.

But what the fuck... What the hell could he have done? Since it's Rayleigh's plan, it has to be something sneaky, a crippling blow.

Well, Rayleigh spoke as if Luffy wasn't ready yet, so there had to have been some kind of training going on if they did decide to go and do something big.

July 21, 2010, 01:07 PM
hope to see usopp thin again

I been thinking about that lately... Does anyone think there's a chance all of that fat will be converted to muscle during his escape of the island?

Messiah
July 21, 2010, 01:12 PM
I been thinking about that lately... Does anyone think there's a chance all of that fat will be converted to muscle during his escape of the island?

:o
that's exactly what I've been thinking ! like Yasopp

Poneglyph420
July 21, 2010, 01:13 PM
Buggy the Shichibukai... Very probable, very nice, totally hilarious
I do wonder about the "messenger bat".. Seems weird.

I am so relieved with Sanji reverting to his "normal" self...

What's the deal with Kuma??????

I'm not so sure the news is anything we know of.....

goldb
July 21, 2010, 01:30 PM
Yep, as soon as I saw that I KNEW our dream of seeing our favourite pirate and reason for living become a shichibukai had indeed come true. btw, a delivery bat??? never would thought. I thought all news and letters were delivered by the the white seagulls birds.

Lots of things took place and notes to remember in this chapter:

-We WILL be seeing Crocodile again in the New World but for now it's his final chapter for at least 20+ chapters imo.

-Kuma?! so soon? I was shocked to see Oda show him again, but I could say the same thing about seeign Mihawk last chapter. Okay, so this current Kuma is the WG bitch version 2.0 so what's he doing there? WG order??? Maybe we'll see Shakky fight?

-Sanji/Ivankov pages were too much; absolute GOLD!!! especially the coughing up blood XD I knew Iva would be too strong for him.

-Revolutionary Army are just getting more and more awesome!! I wonder if the other commanders are as eccentric and "fun" characters as Ivankov and Inazuma. I even wonder if we've met any of them before, but I doubt it.
the RA looking for Robin for 10 years seems shows that she really did know how to hid herself.

The Luffy incident, this is getting more and more puzzling for me. We now know that it's been 3 weeks since the war ended but we don't know how long Luffy has been on Kuja, I'm guessing 2 weeks or just a few days over that. I really wanna know what the article is talking about.

Razh
July 21, 2010, 01:32 PM
Maybe they broke into Vegapunk's lab and found out how to free Kuma. Kuma will proceed to help all SH who need it to return.
Yeah, does sound pretty crazy.

As for Buggy being Shichibukai, that the first thing I thought of. In a "they couldn't possibly...:blink" manner.

Sounds hard to believe though, but since it's Buggy, I won't be trying to find any sense in it.

damane08
July 21, 2010, 01:58 PM
Maybe they broke into Vegapunk's lab and found out how to free Kuma. Kuma will proceed to help all SH who need it to return.
Yeah, does sound pretty crazy.

As for Buggy being Shichibukai, that the first thing I thought of. In a "they couldn't possibly...:blink" manner.

Sounds hard to believe though, but since it's Buggy, I won't be trying to find any sense in it.

It does sound crazy..... maybe Luffy and Rayleigh went ahead and killed Akainu...... a guy can dream right?

Buggy being a Shichibukai would make me laugh my ass off. his new crew should be a problem considering that he has some strong guys in it. (first pirate crew we have seen thus far where the captain is not the strongest)

Oohhh! Iva also does not think the picture looks like Sanji, that's like the first person apart from Sanji to think that, kinda made me laugh still.

Channy
July 21, 2010, 01:59 PM
You know when Luffy is a Yonkou and Buggy is a Shichibuka the rookies under them in the next age of pirates will talk about the great battles between Straw hat Luffy and Buggy the Clown

damane08
July 21, 2010, 02:03 PM
could it be Bon Chan who escaped from ID?
he could be part of Ray´s plan. maybe he is trying to put the Marines on a trace by causing some incidents

would Rayleigh know about him though?
[hr]

now I'm sure that WG is not trying to blame anything on luffy. since shakky and co were not surprised about what was said about him on the newspaper. it definitely has something to do with ray-san's plan (hope it involves haki training) and I'm dying to know what it is !
I'm so happy to see that sanji is no longer an okama. hope to see usopp thin again

yup it doesn't seem to be anything THAT bad, it just sounds ridiculously outrageous.... just like something Luffy would do. It definitely seems like Rayleigh's plan as well but i doubt it would involve haki training though (it doesn't seem very news-worthy)

Me too man, me too. Sanji is back.

VashDaStampede
July 21, 2010, 02:18 PM
I'm really confused now. Near the beginning of chapter 582, it says 2 weeks have passed since the battle ended. And it shows Luffy crying and going crazy in the forest before Jimbei goes to stop him.
And with this chapter, its 3 weeks since the war (meaning at most 1 week since Ray got to AL) and Luffy has already done something crazy? I'm really interested to see what the incident turns out to be.

For the people that said Usopp's fat will turn into muscle, I agree 100% I think it would be hilarious for Usopp's to be all ripped up and still be scared of everything. LOL!

damane08
July 21, 2010, 02:27 PM
I'm sure about this. If you could remember Magellan, the devil guards and etc. stop all the riot from all levels where the mastermind was buggy and mr. 3... Just for proof, read this (http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Buggy) or maybe you should read or watch op again, it would be a great help for you..

Back to the topic, I think the missing part of the kuma photo was intentional. Maybe the main provider of that photo was hiding a certain someone with kuma there, and he doesn't want the us guys waiting for spoiler to be spoiled on that part so that it's again something to be shocked with when the scanned ones come, right? or.... maybe not.. :D

While Buggy and Mr 3 only freed prisoners from the lower levels, that part i can agree with you on but you're missing something very important..... prisoners from as far as level 4 were freed (and i just say level four because i can at least prove that)

Now take this into consideration; where did all those prisoners go?
look at this (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/542/12/) the newkamas are actually freeing level 4 prisoners, so where did they go? so thinking that Buggy's new crew only has weak prisoners is a just wrong man. even when they were on level 4 their numbers were still growing, which only means that they were still freeing prisoners on level 4. So while buggy himself did not free any of those prisoners we know for a fact that there has to some in his crew (can't say level 5 cuz i have no proof of this)

chapter is out, enjoy (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/1)

k-dom
July 21, 2010, 02:35 PM
The fact that Kuma appears must be part of Rayleigh plan. At least he expected someone from the marine come to arrest the strawhat again and that is why he left to Amazon Lily. So I'm not worried to see him again.

And when Iva talk to a den den Muchi it gots fake eyebrow :-)))

givensp
July 21, 2010, 02:37 PM
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but does anyone think the newspaper that Vivi was reading had a picture of luffy training or wearing something that she would think he was wearing it for fashion but is actualy for training purposes

any thoughts about this

Uriel
July 21, 2010, 02:49 PM
I'm still trying to get everything...

Well, it's the new bounty. If not, it would be RARE that Robin smiles likes that.

damane08
July 21, 2010, 02:50 PM
What a chapter it was! but i noticed something; Crocodile says: "right after getting their lives saved, just what are these idiots thinking...?"

That's not one person is it? unless it was a translation error?

I also loved that little part about being "wounded," so it seems like Mr 1 thinks that Crocodile was "wounded," i'm gonna assume that it was because of the connection between him and WB..... so it seems that Mr 1 may know all about it then.

Doomchen
July 21, 2010, 02:50 PM
I just got a crazy thought that this outrageous thing might have been marrying hancock. I can't figure out if that would make sense, but it would be kind of fitting to the crews and vivis reaction. Can't be something bad because Robin thinks it is funny and that fashion remark, well to me it screams smoking. Does being married to a shichibuikai make you one as well? ^^

damane08
July 21, 2010, 02:51 PM
I'm still trying to get everything...

Well, it's the new bounty. If not, it would be RARE that Robin smiles likes that.

no necessarily.... it could be something completely outrageous, something that Luffy would do and it made her smile to know that he is his old self. I still can't believe that people still think it's about the bounty though.

yellowblue
July 21, 2010, 02:53 PM
Makes me remember how pretty Robin is.

Uriel
July 21, 2010, 02:54 PM
no necessarily.... it could be something completely outrageous, something that Luffy would do and it made her smile to know that he is his old self. I still can't believe that people still think it's about the bounty though.
Well, adding the fashion remark it's quite possible.

But who knows. So far, can be everything...Since the marriage already mention to something even more outrageous.

damane08
July 21, 2010, 03:01 PM
Well, adding the fashion remark it's quite possible.

But who knows. So far, can be everything...Since the marriage already mention to something even more outrageous.

I say it cannot be the bounty simply because after reading the chapter it seems obvious that Luffy himself has done something after the incident at Mariejoa so it couldn't really be a bounty increase because that would be from the war but this seems like something entirely different.

I guess the marriage thing is possible but i don't see it happening because it would only put AL at risk of a government attack, it would be s stupid thing for Boa to do imo.

zerocooldx
July 21, 2010, 03:01 PM
God damn it! I hate cliff hangers. I want to know what everyone else read about in the newspapers. <.< Oh and i have a funny feeling that the WG wants Buggy to be a Shichibukai lolz.

sage mode
July 21, 2010, 03:02 PM
Ivankof said to Sanji that everyone knows already luffys location. This is how I understand this http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/10

He said "Because its already known to the public". So I think Rayligh had spread the news of Luffy location so he can train a little bit.

Naruffy
July 21, 2010, 03:02 PM
What the hell did Luffy do? And what could the government want with Buggy?

I thought it was a bounty increase, but it can't be now. When Chopper said again, it was probably about Luffy fighting again, not his bounty going up again. We might as well not try guessing because I'm sure that Oda will pull out something totally unexpected but typical of Luffy

Eirok
July 21, 2010, 03:04 PM
I bet somehow the WG will blame part of what happened in the Marine Arc on Luffy, like say the death of Whitebeard or something outrageous. Plus a Bounty Increase

Zoftig_Joe
July 21, 2010, 03:05 PM
haa shichibukai buggy is going to be so awesome. but that is only filling one of the vacant spots i wonder if we argoing to get another new shichibukai, maybe on of the supernovas. or perhaps they will just make it a rokubukai who knows with one piece

damane08
July 21, 2010, 03:06 PM
Ivankof said to Sanji that everyone knows already luffys location. This is how I understand this http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/10

He said "Because its already known to the public". So I think Rayligh had spread the news of Luffy location so he can train a little bit.

Really? I don't see it like that. from my point of view it seems like Iva didn't want to tell Sanji the new news about Luffy but after he beat the crap out of Sanji she handed him the paper because whatever happened was public knowledge so even if he was a traitor for the WG it wouldn't matter cuz he would find out eventually. but that's how i saw it.

sarutobi_sensei
July 21, 2010, 03:11 PM
So, I'm taking that Luffy actually did something XD

Amazing chapter, so much covered in all those pages. Now I wanna know what happened to Luffy and what the letter says, I'm sure they want him to be a Shichibukai xD

I have a feeling that Shaki and Duval are going to be saved either by Raleigh or Luffy. I mean, sure that they were sees apart 2 weeks ago, but this could be it, they could be heading there already.

And everyone's expression's except for Choppers, doesn't seem like it's something bad. They could be laughing because they know it's ridiculous and therefore fake, or they could really be surprised about that.

Mennn I wanna know!

Oh and that guy he looks a little like Sabo. *here comes the - he is not Sabo!*

DARK
July 21, 2010, 03:12 PM
After reading the chapter, something interesting pokes out to me.
One of the Revolutionaries meant to escort Robin said that Luffy "disappeared after the end of the war, but he suddenly reappeared and pulled off a big stint."
This could mean that the World Government published something about Luffy in the newspapers that isn't true, or is exaggerated to a larger extent. I feel it is quite similar to how they portrayed Robin, as an 8-year old who was able to "sink buster call ships."
Otherwise, this means that Luffy did something stupid again, causing such a big ruckus.

ish3
July 21, 2010, 03:14 PM
What a chapter it was! but i noticed something; Crocodile says: "right after getting their lives saved, just what are these idiots thinking...?"

That's not one person is it? unless it was a translation error?

I also loved that little part about being "wounded," so it seems like Mr 1 thinks that Crocodile was "wounded," i'm gonna assume that it was because of the connection between him and WB..... so it seems that Mr 1 may know all about it then.

sounds like he's referring to both Jinbei and luffy

Uriel
So, what we know about Luffy doing:
-It's something that He already did. Source (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/71384529/20)
-Involves a new outfit, apparently. Maybe (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/17) Or has to do with the way of doing it.
-It's related or directly based on Rayleigh proposition.
-It's amusing. Source (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/6)
-It has to do with Luffy's well-being Source (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/10) And the intentions are not very clear.
-It's something that was not of public knowledge and now it is.
-It's something unprecedented and shocking as Dragon is. Source (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/11)
-It was said that Luffy is alright in the same news Source (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/15) (With this I mean it's not a tragic notice)
-It would take little time according to Shakky.
-Weird comment of Crocodile suggest that may involves more than one person (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/18) unless it refers to the government (Which I doubt because of Crocodile comment "After they got their life saved")

beastboy
C'mon guys, its pretty obvious that whatever happened passed in the weak we didn't see, because we saw Luffy 2 weeks after the war, and someone said it the war was 3 weeks from now, so there was a week in between we saw Luffy and we saw the others cremates, and he did something outrageous in that time, and by the faces of everyone, I'm sure it isn't bounty rise, nor some lie...
And is not about the war, cause they wouldn't put news 3 weeks later, is something completly new that we have no idea off...

weird_pirate
July 21, 2010, 03:20 PM
well he mustve mayb claimd a place as is own land or caused some sort of trouble in a certain place making it world wide, not adding that he's already a wanted man so tat makes it easier for him, but i'd say somethin what he did, or mayb staged rays death!!!!

Poneglyph420
July 21, 2010, 03:21 PM
Unfreakingbelieveable!

Not only is Robin with the RA, but is seen as the "light of the Revolution"
Awesome, she's like their "chosen one".. beyond that she was seemingly amused by whatever she read.. So whatever is being claimed is in character for Luffy..

Ahh Sanji.. Welcome back, (Major sigh of relief) Almost peed in may pants reading the RAW of his convo with Iva...

There is so much going on...
Seems like the RA is re-adjusting their tactics and soon will uncover the secrets of Kuma (to the readers at least..)

I also really am curious about Buggy..
Sure in most of the Blues he'd make a fearful Shichi. but in the GL and NW not sure how he will be a threat....
And what's the deal with the bat??
Is that like a "top secret" seagull or something..??

The Closet Pervert
July 21, 2010, 03:21 PM
So, what we know about Luffy doing:
-It's something that He already did. Source (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/71384529/20)
-Involves a new outfit, apparently. Maybe (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/17) Or has to do with the way of doing it.
-It's related or directly based on Rayleigh proposition.
-It's amusing. Source (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/6)
-It has to do with Luffy's well-being Source (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/10) And the intentions are not very clear.
-It's something that was not of public knowledge and now it is.
-It's something unprecedented and shocking as Dragon is. Source (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/11)
-It was said that Luffy is alright in the same news Source (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/15) (With this I mean it's not a tragic notice)
-It would take little time according to Shakky.
-Weird comment of Crocodile suggest that may involves more than one person (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/18) unless it refers to the government (Which I doubt because of Crocodile comment "After they got their life saved")

At least in Arlong Park forums the translators there say that "AGAIN?!" could also mean "WTF?!" - also. You know, Luffy pulling an outrageous stunt AGAIN, but not necessarily something that Luffy has done before.

Youbba
July 21, 2010, 03:22 PM
Seriously guys it's too much, Oda awesomeness has no limit
This chapter is just amazing :
--- Robin new nickname :light of the revolution
--- Sanji fighting Ivankov, ROFL.
--- The leaders of the RA (Imagine if each one of them is as strong as Iva or Kuma)
--- The white Den-Den mushi (this one is just amazing)
--- The WG black bat it seems to be some kind of death messenger
--- Kaimi and Hachi talking about Fisherman Island (The karaté dojo, the princess ...) that's the set up for the next big arc
---And what I appreciate the most in this chapter, is how Oda is building the new story of Luffy. (Chopper said "again", Robin smiled, Sanji was surprised, shakkie said he was with Rayleigh, Vivi talked about Stylish ...
I can't wait to see what has Luffy done it's going to be crazy

Ruhina
July 21, 2010, 03:32 PM
If the black bat sent an invitation for Buggy to become a shichibukai I'm going to spit up blood like Sanji.

On the other hand, that means the straw hat crew will have an easy time defending themselves if the WG sends "that" shichibukai to arrest them. muaha.

DARK
July 21, 2010, 03:34 PM
If the black bat sent an invitation for Buggy to become a shichibukai I'm going to spit up blood like Sanji.

The World Government is going to trick him with promises of treasure and grandeur, as a trap. Wait for it.

sarutobi_sensei
July 21, 2010, 03:34 PM
I just got a crazy thought that this outrageous thing might have been marrying hancock. I can't figure out if that would make sense, but it would be kind of fitting to the crews and vivis reaction. Can't be something bad because Robin thinks it is funny and that fashion remark, well to me it screams smoking. Does being married to a shichibuikai make you one as well? ^^

Haha xD If this has happened, Sanji will be :o:o:blink:blink *dead*

xD

And MS got wrong on one part, they said that Brooke would show them the mermaid princess, when it's caimey that said, we'll present to you the mermaid princess xD

Can't wait to know what happened to Luffy. 1 week has passed since he woke up and Raleigh got there, so what could he have done in a 1 weeks time? xD A lot :D

jay1291
July 21, 2010, 03:36 PM
It was a good chapter overall. It was nice to see that Sanji is still a man for the time being. This cliffhanger is quite tormenting though. I think he could have revealed it at the end of the chapter. *sighs* Guess I'l just be waiting another week for it...

Youbba
July 21, 2010, 03:38 PM
Haha xD If this has happened, Sanji will be :o:o:blink:blink *dead*

xD

And MS got wrong on one part, they said that Brooke would show them the mermaid princess, when it's caimey that said, we'll present to you the mermaid princess xD

Can't wait to know what happened to Luffy. 1 week has passed since he woke up and Raleigh got there, so what could he have done in a 1 weeks time? xD A lot :D
Luffy can take down a whole marine fleet in 1 week (battle for half a day and sleep the rest of the week)

WIzarDE
July 21, 2010, 03:45 PM
"I'm a man among men who loves the ladies !!!"

Yay those dam Okamas didn't change Sanji :P. THx Oda xD

SirenVixen
July 21, 2010, 03:46 PM

I'm not so sure about this right now. She seemed worried when Kuma showed up.

And what did she mean by Kuma came by "earlier"? Does she mean that he came by sometime AFTER the war already?

tothx
July 21, 2010, 03:49 PM
And what did she mean by Kuma came by "earlier"? Does she mean that he came by sometime AFTER the war already?

Last chapter i think it was he came by twice. looked like different situations

And btw, Shakky was just double checking wether he was an ally or not. If anything that expression is because she felt a bad vibe.

SirenVixen
July 21, 2010, 03:54 PM
Last chapter i think it was he came by twice. looked like different situations

And btw, Shakky was just double checking wether he was an ally or not. If anything that expression is because she felt a bad vibe.

He did?

I assumed that if he came by "earlier" (earlier usually means not a long time back) why would he suddenly not become an ally? It's just strange to me.

vinchbr
July 21, 2010, 03:56 PM
did not read through the topic so, Buggy is being called to be a shichibukai.
don't know if anyone said it.. but i'm saying it...

Poneglyph420
July 21, 2010, 04:01 PM
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/591/09/

Seems like Kuma had 2 conversations with Ray San. One during the fight on SA and another after.. or perhaps at another point in time..
I think both events were close together..

But for sure Shakky seems a bit uneasy and the "pipipipipi" from Kuma usually denotes laser time.. So it could be messy.

Sure seems like since he met Ray San something has changed...
Hope we find out more soon...

k-dom
July 21, 2010, 04:02 PM
Shakky is refering to this image (http://img-c.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000332032/09.jpg) where you can see kuma in front of her bar.
And it seems I was wrong about Kuma not being dangerous.

And it just come to my mind that the 'they' of Crocodile may refer to Jinbei

SirenVixen
July 21, 2010, 04:03 PM

Seems like Kuma had 2 conversations with Ray San. One during the fight on SA and another after.. or perhaps at another point in time..

But for sure Shakky seems a bit uneasy and the "pipipipipi" from Kuma usually denotes laser time.. So it could be messy.

Ohh I remember now, thanks.

And yeah you can really never know what Kuma's intentions are at first glance. He's emotionless. >.>

TwEeD
July 21, 2010, 04:07 PM
--- Robin new nickname :light of the revolution

Loved the irony in this ... as she has more than a thing with 'darkness' heh

sarutobi_sensei
July 21, 2010, 04:16 PM
Oh yeah, Jinbei was with Luffy so it figures Croc would say, They. xD

Can't wait for the new chapter and to see what Luffy did in that week. It's bound to be outrageous.

He could've attacked a marine facility xD

Maybe he went back to Impel Down to see if they could save Bon-Chan XD

deprince69
July 21, 2010, 04:29 PM
i thought the bridge under construction for 800 years, and now they are saying for 300, my question is which is it or am i missing something here?
[hr]
and i am pissed of what they did, they don't explain which is a pain in the rear end

Isto
July 21, 2010, 04:30 PM
Guess what the letter from goverment to buggy was/is going to be?

A chichibukai propsal, omg buggy is gonna be a chichibukai. It all fits, he is famous now and known all around the world as a strong pirate, right hand of pirate king and all that buggy stuff. And he is not a complete joke anymore in regards of power also and i think goverment knows that. He got his new high bounty fan crew and soon will have captn johns treasure. Go Buggy!

Ero-Sanji
July 21, 2010, 04:30 PM
What ever they did it was stylish and had already been done, as I said before.

I don't think it was saving Bon-chan or breaking in to the gaol since the prison is most definitely heavily guarded at the moment guarding whom ever is left. I really think Bon-Chan died...

The place of action is most certainly Sabaody. All the other places are likely to be too dangerous at the moment. Another thing is that the plan was made so that it would become easier for them to proceed with the traveling without ending up facing a strong marine army so beating a Tenryubito seems rather off as well.

I guess it's something really "common" but too hard to guess.

toussaintac
July 21, 2010, 04:31 PM
So, it's likely Luffy, Jinbei, and Rayleigh together. What could they have gone to do? I still think Luffy had to have learned how to use haki before he left. Maybe Rayleigh took him somewhere where Luffy could try it out.

DeBaron8
July 21, 2010, 04:36 PM

I'd say the deal with Kuma is that he was slowly becoming more of a cyborg/robot and less of his old self who was loyal to Dragon and the revolutionaries. When he came by "earlier" he probably still acted for himself, now he's probably lost his own consciousness due to further modifications and is just a government pawn.

He seemed to be aware that this was happening and gave a hint about himself losing his own will, to Luffy, here (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/513/19/). Meaning that even if they met again, he would not be himself, but only a cyborg controlled by the government, which is why we get the "pipipi" sound effects this chapter, because he's probably about to attack, and this comes as a surpise to Shakky, who knew he was an ally before, but has a bad feeling at present, yet knows nothing of his transformation.

Overall a great chapter, but I wanted to see Luffy, and can't believe we have to wait another week to find out what was in the newspaper.

Does anyone else think that whatever the newspaper said Luffy did, could have been done by someone else? What if they made Luffy cyborgs like they did with Kuma? That would be crazy!!! I hope that doesn't happen.

SirenVixen
July 21, 2010, 04:37 PM
I like the pace Oda is going in. He's putting a lot of information in the chapters lately, but he's going at a decent enough pace that we aren't confused as to what is going on... well ENTIRELY confused. lol

damane08
July 21, 2010, 04:37 PM
i thought the bridge under construction for 800 years, and now they are saying for 300, my question is which is it or am i missing something here?
<hr noshade size="1">
and i am pissed of what they did, they don't explain which is a pain in the rear end

I think you kinda read it wrong, it says the bridge has been under construction for the past 700 years here (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/524/07/) but this (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/5) they were at a specific place and he said that (place) where they were at that time with the ruins was the construction site 300 years ago. so 300 years ago where they are now was the construction site for the bridge, that's where the bridge was at that point in time. at least that's how i saw it.

SirenVixen
July 21, 2010, 04:43 PM
<hr noshade size="1">

No, he said the part of the bridge they were currently crossing was the construction zone 300 years ago.

Edit: DrEvil beat me to it. >.>

Gats
July 21, 2010, 04:43 PM
I just read the chapter.

Great chapter but we still don't know what happened to Luffy in the newswpaper !!! Why is this so shocking ? What is it ?!!!! It even surprised Iva, so it probably has nothing to do with the war or the jail break. I think it's fake news, since Crocodile is wondering about the WG's plan.

Such a cliffhanger !

About Buggy, it seems obvious but we never know with Oda. Same with Kuma.

Oda would still be able to not show us what's going on the next chapter, building the cliffhanger again !! It's killing me ! :D

Poor Sanji, one situation after another, we all thougth that his nightmare would end thanks to Iva but no, it's even worse !

Showatt
July 21, 2010, 04:52 PM
I'm guessing the world government's going to make Luffy a Shichibukai.

Ray says he's going to attempt something outrageous,
And then we're told there's something big on the newsletter.
When vivi read it, she thought Luffy looks strange.
And supposedly, the newsletter, which tells us also the death of Gekko Moria, is telling us that Luffy's all right, and that, "His wounds are all healed?"
Mr One was saying something along the lines of "they're planning something again." I think it's likely that he's talking about the World Government.
As for Buggy, he's featured in the newletter as a hero?

It means all these and that, the World Government's is doing all they can to cover up what really happened at the Battle of the Summit. And since Oda's always pulling this kind of awesome but unexpected stunt, Im getting the vibe that Luffy might be taking over Moria's place. (or at least the newspaper says)'

But it's just my two piece though,
Great chapter. cant wait to read more.

SirenVixen
July 21, 2010, 04:54 PM
I'm guessing the world government's going to make Luffy a Shichibukai.

Ray says he's going to attempt something outrageous,
And then we're told there's something big on the newsletter.
When vivi read it, she thought Luffy looks strange.
And supposedly, the newsletter, which tells us also the death of Gekko Moria, is telling us that Luffy's all right, and that, "His wounds are all healed?"
Mr One was saying something along the lines of "they're planning something again." I think it's likely that he's talking about the World Government.
As for Buggy, he's featured in the newletter as a hero?

It means all these and that, the World Government's is doing all they can to cover up what really happened at the Battle of the Summit. And since Oda's always pulling this kind of awesome but unexpected stunt, Im getting the vibe that Luffy might be taking over Moria's place. (or at least the newspaper says)'

But it's just my two piece though,
Great chapter. cant wait to read more.

I doubt that. The WG knows that Luffy would never accept being a Shichibukai PLUS they want him straight up dead. Also, Robin smiled and said she found this mystery thing to be amusing. It would be strange for her to find Luffy being a Shichibukai amusing...

jokey
July 21, 2010, 04:56 PM
i think buggys been offered position of shichibukai LoL... hahaha that would be awesome...

Trafalgar SoD
July 21, 2010, 04:57 PM
Is Brook already back at SA?

And damn Oda for doing that.

Showatt
July 21, 2010, 05:05 PM
haha kk

THen I'm in favour of the Marrying Hancock theory.
THat black bat thing could be a wedding invitation lol!

mars0103
July 21, 2010, 05:05 PM
<hr noshade size="1">

Yes its a 300 year old building that means they are 3/8th to the island

sarutobi_sensei
July 21, 2010, 05:08 PM
They could've nominate him the next Younkou xD

Aikidoka
July 21, 2010, 05:11 PM
<hr noshade size="1">
No, it's taken 800 years total. Robin was just talking about how they just passed the 300-year mark, aka the place where they were at the time was a construction area 300 years ago. Now it's just ruins.

Must be a damn huge bridge though.

EDIT: Nvm, should've read the entire page first. Dr. Evil beat me to it...got the numbers right too. 700 not 800 sorry.

Rotten The Wizard
July 21, 2010, 05:11 PM
seems like there was a 2 week time skip after Rayleigh talked to Luffy. Law did say that Luffy needed 2 weeks rest...

this doesnt really add up, atleast not if Rayleigh trained luffy. if he didnt I will be SEVERELY disappointed

The time however does not add up. That means everybody has been at their current location for about a MONTH now with so little progress

jguardiana
July 21, 2010, 05:18 PM
I think the proposal Rayleigh was talking about was the plan to divert the attention of the Marines & WG to the Sabaody Island where all his Crewmates will meet. and maybe prepare a person to act as luffy so that they will not actually think that Luffy is on his way to Sabaody Island. And the SH will gather safe on the Sabaody Island... or maybe Luffy & Rayleigh actually making the diversion and attracts all the attention to them so that the SH's will not be attack by the marines in Sabaody Island... this is my prediction only.

molecularpepsi
July 21, 2010, 05:36 PM
great chapter!! :)
some possible theories i thought of:

-luffy is just wearing the new outfit that margrett made him (she said something about making him new clothes a couple of chapters ago). simple and very likely i think.

-the world government is using bon kurei posing as luffy to do something outrageous! less likely in my opinion

Monkey D Ty
July 21, 2010, 05:54 PM
Predictions
---buggy has been offered shichibukai title.
---Luffy fought against one of the admirals. *Akainu*

HiAndromon
July 21, 2010, 05:59 PM
I honestly thought the others would get their power up's before leaving the islands they were on.(Though they still could I guess?)
Here's what I thought was going to happen with their power ups.
Zoro-Learns to read an enemy patterns in their attack quickly and figure out how to beat them.
Nami-Is able to do ridiculously impossible things with weather.
Usopp-gains the ability to strike someone without physical contact and becomes desensitized to fear(At random points).
Sanji-Learns some fighting move's from Iwa including death wink and new-kama combat.will immediately and furiously deny having learned anything from him.
Chopper-spent time with two conflicting specie's(Bird's and people) and learned ho to deal with both, he might gain control over monster point(though weaker) or gain better control over his zoan powers.
Robin-learns guerrilla warfare from revolutionary army.
Franky-learns from Vegapunks machines and upgrade himself with all the scrap parts(the one's he he just made, might even finish the heating unit too)
Brook-Practice's music with the longarm tribe(maybe from where Scratchman Apoo learned) and learns how to turn music into attacks(Just like Apoo).
Well at least the drugs they gave Sanji wore off.
My thoughts on Luffy and Buggy?
Luffy-Declares a challenge to all Pirate's, a competition for the tittle of 4th Younkou.Basically a battle between crews,spanning across the new world.(For a while)
Buggy-Was offered a bribe by the world government to interfere with the competition(Or just interfering with whatever Luffys doing), since he likes money.

cate87
July 21, 2010, 06:04 PM
I think that, whatever rufy did, it was intended as a message to his crewmate, kind of "i'm fine but i won't be back for a while, wait a bit".

bittman
July 21, 2010, 06:05 PM
...Guess I'll wait longer to hear some better theories about Luffy. Only one that's been any decent was the Luffy killed Moria idea, but even though that would have explained Vivi, Chopper or Sanji's reaction, it's not something Iva would make an off-handed comment about or Robin would laugh about.

But then again: Robin's laugh could be a "Oh those silly world government people have done it again" sort of laugh. She is a bit macabre like that after all.

What I'm interested in is, not so much the story in the newspaper, but whether or not Oda is going to have a factual story (like, Luffy has actually done something outrageous) or a fictional story (probably more likely the WG has tried to make out Luffy as a really bad guy like what they did for Robin/Ohara).

THM Nindo
July 21, 2010, 06:05 PM
I've never been as impatient to see the next chapter!!
I want to know what they are all seeing in this newspaper!!

Here are the reaction so far:

Chopper : "Luffy, not again!"
Robin : *Laughs*
Vivi : "Stylish? Nah, I guess not. But it's Luffy-san.
Crocodile : "Right after fight getting their live saved, what are these idiots thinking?"
Mr1 : "Strawboy is wounded. Does wounds disappear that easily?"

kaizoku king
July 21, 2010, 06:16 PM
maybe it was said that strawhat luffy defeated the dark king rayleigh or i dont kno mayb still a wanted poster siince vivi said luffy stylish

during the chapter i had to hold back a urge to not skip to the endin to find out what is in the newspaper and then when i reached at the end guessed what happened i didnt find out that really hurt

oh is it me or does it look like oda hasnt really "found" dragon face or it could be that im very tired right now

redred
July 21, 2010, 06:23 PM
I've never been as impatient to see the next chapter!!
I want to know what they are all seeing in this newspaper!!

Here are the reaction so far:

Chopper : "Luffy, not again!"
Robin : *Laughs*
Vivi : "Stylish? Nah, I guess not. But it's Luffy-san.
Crocodile : "Right after fight getting their live saved, what are these idiots thinking?"
Mr1 : "Strawboy is wounded. Does wounds disappear that easily?"

you and me both!
whatever it is, i hope it turns out to be something nobody expects lol. itll be more fun that way =P
im also really interested in learning about kuma and vegapunk. what the heck happened to that guy >_<

Freid
July 21, 2010, 06:25 PM
maybe luffy also recieved and accepted a shichibukai invite from the government. every other theory mentioned to me doesnt seem worthy of the comments and reactions made by the other characters. though i am fully aware it is unlikely, its just a new idea. i've always been a fan of the idea of luffy atleast recieving a shichibukai invitation