PDA

View Full Version : Shounen Muhyo To Rouji by Nishi Yoshiyuki

_V0iD_
November 28, 2006, 02:32 AM

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/pandoraliz/MH/MH%20Shounen/Muhyo.jpg

Title : Muhyo to Rouji (Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation) ムヒョとロージーの
Mangaka : Nishi Yoshiyuki
Original Publisher: Shueisha (http://www.shueisha.co.jp/)
Serialised in : Weekly Shounen Jump
Genre : Shonen, Comedy, Supernatural, action
Licenced by : Viz

Summary

Due to the annual increase in crimes committed by ghosts, laws were made by the spirit world. It is the job of Muhyo and Rouji’s Magical Law Consultation Office to enforce those laws...a series with nonstop laughs and heartpounding action. Check it out…unless you’re too scared. :p
(taken from Jump-scans)

Scanlation Groups

Shiraku (http://shiraku-scans.com/) (All chapters available for download)

Get your previous & latest chapters at SHIRAKU SCANLATIONS BOARD (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=292)

Downloads

#lurk (IRC) (http://www.gotlurk.net)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Shiraku] is picking up this project where jump-scans left off too. Thanks to yoropiko for the awesome translation and to delete for the awesome typesetting.

*Quote from the jump-scans thread:
What is it about? It is GSI Ghost Scene Investigation enjoy it guys
*end of quote

So there you have the story in a nutshell. Enjoy.

Its been a while, however:
Chapter 20 is released! Get at it our site (http://shiraku.pillars-gaming.com) (or IRC)

xi0
November 28, 2006, 02:38 AM
I always wondered why no one picked the series up. It seems to be popular in Japan, and I think it has reached around 100 chapters already.

manu
November 29, 2006, 05:00 PM
Just checked the scan dump and it looks like its at 96 chapters so this project will be sure to keep Shiraku busy ^^;

The art is very Zatch Bell-ish from what i've seen though it very addicting. Hope this gets big.

someone2040
December 02, 2006, 10:04 PM
Nice,
good to see that someone has picked this up, as from what I saw from the Jump scanslations it was pretty interesting.

manu
December 02, 2006, 10:22 PM
Yay new chapters! This project is going very fast and now I'm hooked on the series, cant wait for number 8, such a cliffhanger.
:turtle

_V0iD_
December 02, 2006, 11:05 PM
There may be a slight delay on new chapters as xi0 found some tankoubon raws so we are re-doing the two chapters currently released before moving on to new chapters. On the plus side, that means that all the chapters for this volume wil be HQ

manu
December 03, 2006, 12:13 AM
Personally I pefer them being HQ then MQ so I'll suck it up :scry

Though I sure hope that after they become HQ the mods start putting them in the Shoutbox.

xi0
December 03, 2006, 01:09 AM
Personally I pefer them being HQ then MQ so I'll suck it up :scry

Though I sure hope that after they become HQ the mods start putting them in the Shoutbox.

I think that if Shiraku continues to scanlate the series and if releases continue being regular that will happen.

Daniee
December 03, 2006, 01:30 AM
YES!! THANK YOU SHIRAKU!!
Been waiting so long for more scanslations of this series.

_V0iD_
December 03, 2006, 04:46 PM
Chapter 6 HQ out!

xi0
December 03, 2006, 04:52 PM
Sweet. Good to see my efforts paying off. In the future though, remember to give me credit.

Also, why didn't you include the volume cover and color pages?

_V0iD_
December 03, 2006, 05:52 PM
crap, sorry. i forgot about that. i'll update the credits with your name in the next chapter :smile-big

I didnt include the volume cover and colour pages because they arent part of the chapter. When we finish this whole volume, i'll include them in with all the chapters and make a whole volume file.

xi0
December 03, 2006, 05:57 PM
Yeah I figured that was what you were doing. Also, volume 3 eludes me. I'm starting to get annoyed. I even found a hash for volume 9 already and that came out today! BUT NO VOLUME 3!

Kyuzo
December 03, 2006, 06:13 PM
This series has potential, which is why I chose I started scanlating it when I was at Jump-Scans (my nick there was Katekyo) but I got lazy eventually and when I got back from a trip over the summer the group had dissolved lol. Anyways, keep up the good work. Just curious though, does this series start to develop big arcs or is it usually stand-alone 2-5 chapter stories?

_V0iD_
December 05, 2006, 01:12 AM
Chapter 8 HQ out!

@Kyuzo: We don't know yet. We will have to wait for more scanlations to come out

someone2040
December 05, 2006, 06:23 AM
I believe it does go into story arcs, from the looks of a chapter I saw in raws a week or so back. The chapter didn't really look 'minor' too me, and looked like it was pretty decent in size.
I'd be surprised if it hasn't gone into a major story arc with over 90 chapters of it.

Good work Shiraku on the scanslations *thumbs up*

ssjohn
December 05, 2006, 08:43 AM
Well look @ manga's like Detective conan >__< there is a underline story arc but it moves very i mean VERY slow >.< and its knocking on 58 or so vols >__<

someone2040
December 05, 2006, 10:39 AM
I know what ya mean there >.<
But then again, at least it has that. Ranma 1/2... I don't think it even had a general story arc until the last part @.@
But I'm pretty sure it would go into something, there was something about an enemy causing something in one of the chapters, or a very subtle "He had something to do with it" - I can't check up at the moment, since I don't have access to the chapters.
Anyway, the only real way we'll find out is when the scanslations are done, or looking through raws.

xi0
December 05, 2006, 05:36 PM
Good to hear about the release!

_V0iD_
December 06, 2006, 01:59 AM
Chapter 09 HQ out!

barbapapa
December 06, 2006, 04:36 AM
Man you guys are really on fire with Muhyo
Nice, I'll start reading when you've completed volume 2 ^_^

_V0iD_
December 06, 2006, 04:43 AM
Not sure what we're gonna do when we get to chapter 12 - its the last translated chapter, and yoropiko is very busy these days (that leaves two more chapters till teh end of volume 2)

manu
December 06, 2006, 09:40 AM
Hopefully when it comes to that somebody will volunteer to fill in. I'm sure If you post a request now you'll get a response sooner or later.

xi0
December 06, 2006, 06:33 PM
I would really hope that happens because the series seems to be popular in Japan for a reason.

GenG
December 07, 2006, 10:25 AM
Hello! I'm glad someone picked the series again. I was interested on Muhyo since someone put the cover of the first volume in a Zatchbell/Gashbell forum, and the setup of the series began to grow my interest on it.

The final blow was dealt when I started playing Jump Ultimate Stars two weeks ago. 7 koma Muhyo sure wreaks havoc! Sentence on Naruto for being so damn stupid!

_V0iD_
December 07, 2006, 08:08 PM
Chapter 10 HQ out!

Only one more chapter until the translations run out :( and yoropiko didnt respond to my PM

xi0
December 07, 2006, 08:10 PM
Have you posted a request?

manu
December 07, 2006, 08:13 PM
Ditto on what xi0 said. I really don't want the scans to stop.

_V0iD_
December 07, 2006, 08:54 PM
I was going to give yoropiko a little bit more time first

someone2040
December 07, 2006, 08:56 PM
I think she's quite busy at the moment. That's what she told me when I contacted her about Over Time translations anyway.

Bomber D Rufi
December 08, 2006, 12:34 PM
Hey i got your personal message just now X3 um i'd like to do it...but you're gonna have to wait until i get a better computer like...next week or so. I don't even have a good enough connection to download raws. :-p so if you're willing to wait i'll be glad to give it a go. But i still owe people Gintama translations and Ueki translations....(NO one seems to want to give me Ueki plus raws though.)

xi0
December 08, 2006, 12:37 PM
So we might get a translator? This is good news because I found volume 3

_V0iD_
December 08, 2006, 07:37 PM
xi0, you are the god of raw providing. :smile-big

Bomber D Rufi, if you can translate, that would be wicked-cool.

All the translated chapters are typesetted, i just can't release 11 yet coz i have to go to a wedding in about 2mins, so sorry ppl :) i'll release it when i get back

EDIT:
Chapter 11 HQ Released!

someone2040
December 09, 2006, 03:58 AM
Aww man, talk about leaving off right in the middle of things :(
Anyway, Nice chapter and I hope all goes well with getting the translations :)

xi0
December 09, 2006, 06:39 PM
Sweet quick release. I really hope that someone will want to translate. I have all these raws and no translator.

By the way, did you get the link I gave you for volume 3 _V0iD_? Did the download go smoothly?

_V0iD_
December 09, 2006, 06:53 PM
:offtopic lol, but then again, most of the posts in this thread are

Yeah, i got the volume 3 and its good, just the idiot scanner went and levelled it properly (ie made the blacks black, the whites white and the greys grey) and then saved as JPEG! What a waste, now i have to use jpeg artefact removers, lowering the overall quality.

Would it be possible for you to send me the other volumes as well?

manu
December 09, 2006, 08:05 PM
I guess all good things must end.... hopefully this series will get the revival it needs.

_V0iD_
December 09, 2006, 08:12 PM
Need a translator for that xD if you know any, please refer them to me

Koen
December 10, 2006, 03:34 AM
Void it's really good you picked up this series, it certainly deserved to be scanlated. I quitted with the scanning-team, and you picked up where we left. Awesome dude...

momodaisuki
December 20, 2006, 10:32 PM
Where were all these people when I was on the project and actually had time?? >Д<"
σωσ Hehe, well the (hopefully) long-awaited ch 12 translation is out here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12353.0). I hope nobody fries me for doing this instead of the other projects I have been promising to get done like Over Time~ >∀<。

Well then, enjoy~★゜・:*:・。,★゜*. ★゜・:*:・。,★゜*.

someone2040
December 20, 2006, 11:48 PM
Where's mah Over time XD
Nah, just messing around, take your time on that, I don't mind. More popular mangas take precedence.

Anyway, with that translation I hope to see a scanslation soon, since it looked like it was getting to be interesting :)

manu
December 21, 2006, 01:23 AM
Over Time died so its not like your falling behind in that series. Also wouldn't it be better to wait for some volume raws? Wrong place to discuss but something I thought I should bring up...

Also I can't wait for chapter 12 scan ^^

_V0iD_
December 21, 2006, 04:39 PM
Where were all these people when I was on the project and actually had time?? >Д<"
σωσ Hehe, well the (hopefully) long-awaited ch 12 translation is out here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12353.0). I hope nobody fries me for doing this instead of the other projects I have been promising to get done like Over Time~ >∀<。

Well then, enjoy~★゜・:*:・。,★゜*. ★゜・:*:・。,★゜*.

Screw them, Muhyo needs more love XD

Well, heres the scanlation:
(now on the website (http://shiraku.pillars-gaming.com)

Theres problems with the site which im working on so just use the above link for now

barbapapa
December 21, 2006, 06:43 PM
Well at least Muhyo has "some" future. Over Time is like... well... dead >_>

someone2040
December 21, 2006, 07:21 PM
Well at least Muhyo has "some" future. Over Time is like... well... dead >_>

Edit : Actually, I realised you probably mean in terms of fanbase that Muhyo is more popular and Over Time doesn't have any fans. Anyway, I don't really mind who gets translations. I do enjoy Muhyo more than Over Time, but I do enjoy scanslating Over Time. So it doesn't really bother me what gets done anyway.
But my original comment was. Because Over time is finished, in my books (and only have 7 chapters left) it would take a little bit more precedence over translations if I was in a group than Muhyo. Because it is finished, and can be completed and put out of the way so the focus can be shifted elsewhere. But this isn't a translator specifically for a group, so Yoropiko is free to decide what she does anyway :)

Thanks for the scanslation like usual Void and co. Looks like there's gonna be some really cool chapters ahead.

xi0
December 21, 2006, 09:30 PM
Awesome, does this mean that yoropiko will be translating more?

_V0iD_
December 21, 2006, 11:20 PM
I dunno. Yoro~piko! Will you be translating more? Pleasy please? XD

barbapapa
December 22, 2006, 01:08 AM
hehe :)
please do! :O the fans beggeth of thou?!

Hmm, was chapter 12 the last one of volume 2? Or is there more?

xi0
December 22, 2006, 01:09 AM
No chapter 14 is the last one of volume 2

barbapapa
December 22, 2006, 04:47 AM
Ah mkay, then I'll wait a tad more before I start to catch up ^^

manu
December 22, 2006, 02:57 PM
Yay! Muhyo finally made the shoutbox

xi0
December 22, 2006, 03:29 PM
You can thank WinterLion for that.

ssjohn
December 22, 2006, 09:25 PM
hope nobody fries me for doing this instead of the other project's

*glares* >_>

Screw them, Muhyo needs more love XD

*Glares again *

Nah i wont be mad ^^ im glad Muhyo is being done ;) ^^ as long as your 'other' projects are done sometime :P

But my original comment was. Because Over time is finished, in my books (and only have 7 chapters left) it would take a little bit more precedence over translations if I was in a group than Muhyo. Because it is finished, and can be completed and put out of the way so the focus can be shifted elsewhere. But this isn't a translator specifically for a group, so Yoropiko is free to decide what she does anyway

Yea thats my thought on what alot of scanlation groups / fan sub groups do -_- *my plans are to get rid of the smaller projects first then attack the bigger >_>*

Kyuzo
December 22, 2006, 11:05 PM
Just do Muhyo now and wait until the tanko for Over Time comes out, the scanlations will be so much better. I don't like either more than the other and have been too busy playing Jump Ultimate Stars to catch up on them so I don't really care, but Muhyo tankos are out and readily available so Muhyo seems the best option to go at.

someone2040
December 23, 2006, 03:11 AM
Just do Muhyo now and wait until the tanko for Over Time comes out, the scanlations will be so much better. I don't like either more than the other and have been too busy playing Jump Ultimate Stars to catch up on them so I don't really care, but Muhyo tankos are out and readily available so Muhyo seems the best option to go at.

I didn't wanna go off topic with this... but. It'll probably be a while before Over Time tanks come out for the last chapters. The Muhyo tanks are available because it's much further into the series to get the latest chapters. It'd be nice to actually read how Over Time ends, I can only get a vague idea from the raws of what happens after. But as I said, Yoropiko is her own boss, she decides what she wants to translate. I honestly don't mind editing jump raws, I'll probably go back and do the tanks when they come out anyway.

Now I think we should quit the discussion about Over Time. We should be thankful that Yoropiko translates at all.

xi0
December 23, 2006, 04:10 AM
I have to echo what someone2040 said. It's up to Yoropiko as to what she wants to translate. If Over Time was a prior commitment before Muhyo, then I would certainly think it takes precedent, but that's up to her to decide isn't it? If the editors don't mind working on jump raws they certainly can still make use of her work. Just because Muhyo has better quality raws out, doesn't mean it should be worked on first.

Koen
December 23, 2006, 08:46 PM
muhyo is a good shounen, it's different compared to others in wsj... happy that it's scanlated.

kittan
December 24, 2006, 05:40 AM
Where can i get the first five chapters.. Jump-scans website as well as irc channel is dead

xi0
December 24, 2006, 01:11 PM
You could go to #lurk on irc.highway.com

Use http://www.gotlurk.net and use the search to find what you want in their packlists. But I'll upload volume 1 for you because I'm not busy. Just keep Lurk in mind for future requests. ;)

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/253068/Muhyo_To_Rouji_v01_Jump.rar

kittan
December 25, 2006, 10:28 AM
cool... ty[br]Posted on: December 25, 2006, 03:02:36 AM_________________________________________________This series is actually pretty good... keep it up...

momodaisuki
December 29, 2006, 05:57 AM
But as I said, Yoropiko is her own boss, she decides what she wants to translate. I honestly don't mind editing jump raws, I'll probably go back and do the tanks when they come out anyway.

I have to echo what someone2040 said. It's up to Yoropiko as to what she wants to translate. If Over Time was a prior commitment before Muhyo, then I would certainly think it takes precedent, but that's up to her to decide isn't it?

♥ Freedom~ >∀<。
Luv you guys for that~; It makes translating much more enjoyable♪ So here's chapter 13 (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12577.0) & chapter 14 (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12672.0) (for those who haven't noticed 'u<). Have fun~☆

delete
December 29, 2006, 01:30 PM
Yay! Yoropiko, you're the best! :whoo We can finally finish up with this volume.

_V0iD_
December 29, 2006, 02:16 PM
cheers yoropiko!
goes off to clean

xi0
December 29, 2006, 08:45 PM
Ah, so volume 2 will be complete. I'll expect the full volume release soon then. :p

barbapapa
December 30, 2006, 01:28 PM
Good job on Muhyo guys. I like your consistent quality, the raws are obviously good, the translations flow well and most of all I like your typesetting. Its so rare to find people that typeset good, since I'm one myself I really enjoy it when it's done well.

_V0iD_
December 30, 2006, 10:04 PM
You can thank delete for that :p shes typesetting the next two chapters now (hopefully XD)

[br]Posted on: December 30, 2006, 04:02:09 PM_________________________________________________Chapter 13 out!

delete
December 31, 2006, 03:37 PM
Good job on Muhyo guys. I like your consistent quality, the raws are obviously good, the translations flow well and most of all I like your typesetting. Its so rare to find people that typeset good, since I'm one myself I really enjoy it when it's done well.

Hey thanks. Glad to know my efforts aren't for naught. ^^

_V0iD_
December 31, 2006, 11:13 PM
You know, if you logged into our Gigasize account once in a while, you would most certainly see that your efforts arent for naught XD[br]Posted on: December 31, 2006, 04:14:23 PM_________________________________________________Chapter 14 out! Volume release will follow shortly (i have a slow connection)

Volume release out!

bleachboy88
January 01, 2007, 10:14 AM
I just picked this series up and am happy to know people are active on this project!
Thanks so much for your hard work on this release! :smile-big

barbapapa
January 01, 2007, 12:00 PM
It was fun to read the first little story-arc that started in volume 2 after a volume of random missions. I'm really looking forward to volume 3 now. :)

kirios
January 04, 2007, 01:09 PM
thanks for project

Es49
January 04, 2007, 03:27 PM
Thanks for Your chapters .
Does someone know where i can find all the others raws..?

manu
January 04, 2007, 03:36 PM
the most recent raws are found in the weekly jump dump which is here http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2741.0

the rest of the tanks are probably on Winny and you have to be really 1337 to use that.

_V0iD_
January 04, 2007, 03:47 PM
Does someone know where i can find all the others raws..?

Yep, go PM xi0, im sure he will give you the links for them

xi0
January 05, 2007, 01:49 AM
That depends on what he wants them for. I'm not going to freely give him the raws if he intends on scanlating them. Muhyo is our project. :p

Unless he's a translator...we could use that.

momodaisuki
January 05, 2007, 12:23 PM
*cough* Well I suppose it is nice to have a couple of translators around; I get to go on vacations with a clear conscience that way >u< I just...won't take that...as a sign that I'm doing a bad job *cough*
σωσ。Well anyway, here's chapter 15 (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12960.0)~♪

And while I was doing that, I realized I talk about a Church every now and then but my apologies for that. There is no Church in the story (Church → Association) so pls cross that out on my translations if I every do that again~ 'u<

manu
January 05, 2007, 12:56 PM
hmm church seems to sound all right to me but if its nit right then we must listen to you.

momodaisuki
January 05, 2007, 01:04 PM
Haha, yeah. The Church sounds good to me too, but it's wrong so I thought I should just put a note there. Religion doesn't seem to be a big thing in the series and I wouldn't want everyone to get the wrong idea because of an error on my part so pls bear with me >ω<ヾ

_V0iD_
January 05, 2007, 01:06 PM
Yay thanks for the translation Yoropiko!

Right when the motherboard of my main computer failed too :o, rendering my main hard drive useless (its SATA and none of the other computers support SATA) xD

A new one should arrive midway through next week, so we will try and get a scanlation out by the end of next week.

manu
January 05, 2007, 01:09 PM
Not to argue with the translator but if they believe in Hell then I guess its somewhat religious. Church's in religions are usually the excorists. And well thats what Muhyo is... well that and a judge.

I guess thats whats cool, he's the prosecuter, judge and jury xP Hmm I wonder if anyone can think up of a lawyer term.

xi0
January 05, 2007, 07:57 PM
While it seems that Muhyo is someone who performs exorcisms, his official title is "Magical Law Executor".

_V0iD_
January 10, 2007, 02:49 AM
14-15 out

EDIT:

15-16 are actually out, i just cant count :darn

delete
January 10, 2007, 02:56 AM
15-16 >_> :D[br]Posted on: January 10, 2007, 05:55:53 AM_________________________________________________good job guys :D

manu
January 10, 2007, 02:59 AM
your doing the work xD

well I guess yoro and void and xi0 are just as important.

xi0
January 10, 2007, 03:02 AM
your doing the work xD

HOW DARE YOU!!!!

lol, But I'm improving my editing skills and I'm thinking of a series that I may want pick up.

Double release ftw

blasta
January 10, 2007, 03:04 AM
Awesome thanks for the double release, great work guys! :smile-big

barbapapa
January 10, 2007, 03:24 AM
Sweet guys. Muhyo is such a refreshing read compared to most Jump series. :)

delete
January 10, 2007, 03:54 AM
your doing the work xD

Yah, I guess they're kinda important, hmmm...
:D J/K, of course they are, let's just say they can replace a typesetter anytime they want. :XD

someone2040
January 10, 2007, 04:01 AM
Ahh, thanks for the new chapters :)
Guess we're back to the dawdling little exorcisms until another story arc comes our way - not that it's a bad thing. Muhyo is interesting in that kindve sense.

Hope to see more soon.

barbapapa
January 10, 2007, 10:22 AM
let's just say they can replace a typesetter anytime they want. :XD

Hey, dont say that!
It's hard to find a typesetter that has a good eye for styling.

delete
January 13, 2007, 01:05 PM
Oops, my bad I wasn't talking about typesetters in general or anything. I meant that my position in the group isn't permanent. I'm actually looking for a typesetter to help me out or possibly replace me 'cuz I'm gonna be busy in the next few days. So if there's anyone out there who is willing to help, or know anyone who's interested, let me, or any one of us Shiraku members, know. ^^

_V0iD_
January 15, 2007, 08:29 PM
Ch 17 out!

barbapapa
January 15, 2007, 10:08 PM
Congrats on getting a new translator ^^

kirios
January 18, 2007, 06:54 PM
thank man

_V0iD_
January 30, 2007, 03:01 AM
Ch 18 out!

qwan3356
January 30, 2007, 12:02 PM
Thanks _V0iD_

barbapapa
January 30, 2007, 04:03 PM
Yep, thanks a bunch :)

Daniee
January 30, 2007, 07:40 PM
Thanks, keep those scanlations coming ^^

_V0iD_
February 12, 2007, 12:45 AM
ch19 is out!

BlaZeR
February 12, 2007, 02:49 AM
We should have one of those rant pages where we can bitch at people.

xi0
February 12, 2007, 04:08 AM
We should have one of those rant pages where we can bitch at people.

People? You probably just mean me, for my nagging QC job. :p

BlaZeR
February 12, 2007, 04:26 AM
Lol I don't mind that :)

deathmoon
February 12, 2007, 10:07 AM
good..
i like this manga..?
where can i get this manga...?
in my country malaysia its almost chpater 45 i think...

manu
February 12, 2007, 10:48 AM
good..
i like this manga..?
where can i get this manga...?
in my country malaysia its almost chpater 45 i think...

check first post. its at their website. this is there site http://shiraku.pillars-gaming.com/

barbapapa
February 25, 2007, 04:47 AM
Well, Muhyo & Rojie surprisingly got licensed by Viz. Good deal, I'll be buying the books when they get released in October. ^^

_V0iD_
February 25, 2007, 01:27 PM
What? Noooooooooooooo! Where does it say that?

Maxy Barnard
February 25, 2007, 02:02 PM
i believe comipress stated it in a recent newspress.

its gonna get the full english name of Muhyo and Rosie's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation

barbapapa
February 25, 2007, 02:41 PM
What? Noooooooooooooo! Where does it say that?

http://community.livejournal.com/mangacast/480271.html

Why the negative response? You should be glad ffs; this way it'll at least generate some popularity.

xi0
February 25, 2007, 07:28 PM
Yeah I think I convinced him that it wasn't a bad thing.

_V0iD_'s from the Southern Hemisphere, his thinking is backwards and upside down. Please excuse him :p

_V0iD_
February 25, 2007, 10:27 PM
Its true, im like a hillbilly from Texas except i live in New Zealand

BlaZeR
February 26, 2007, 12:59 AM
do u laugh like this?
http://www.break.com/index/funniest_laugh_ever.html

_V0iD_
February 26, 2007, 04:37 AM
yes. especially when fishing using a shotgun.

lol who the hell laughs like that? thats the wackiest thing ive ever heard.

this thread has gotten extremely off topic.

anyways, chapter 20 is out!

ssjohn
February 26, 2007, 07:56 AM
*oops posted this in other topic >_>* Anyways you guys are going to keep on right? >.> *Viz doing it could be a good thing............ sad part is that with Viz the keyword here is 'could' *

barbapapa
February 26, 2007, 08:12 AM
I don't think Viz can screw anything up with this manga. Hardly anything that's possibly offensive.

Kyuzo
March 04, 2007, 10:30 PM
You rarely (if ever) see Viz license any JUMP titles that haven't been scanlated first, this could be a popularity issue, but I wonder if they wait for them to be scanlated to see how successful they do, there being so many JUMP titles and all and the fact that some don't do very well in the US (*cough* Bo-bobo *cough*). Just a theory.

Maxy Barnard
March 05, 2007, 02:31 PM
that's the most sense anyones ever made on that subject to me

BlaZeR
March 11, 2007, 06:40 PM
Chapter 21 is out for those who don't have.
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=16614.msg359011#msg359011

ssjohn
March 11, 2007, 06:59 PM
the fact that some don't do very well in the US (*cough* Bo-bobo *cough*). Just a theory.

No Bobobo manga did so bad in the usa cuz no one wanted to buy a volume with random chapters in it the anime must be doing good or cartoonnetwork would have pulled it as fast as they pulled Fantastic 4 or one of the other shows.

(sorry to bring it ot guys >.<)

Esc.
January 19, 2008, 08:32 PM
ah... somewhere or another, this topic lost interest. lol

Anyway, just thought I'd mention that I released chapter 31 of the series, the second last chapter to volume 4, and soon the last chapter will be released as well.

We might be a little late starting volume 5 though, but we'll try our best. :amuse

Darkboulette
July 27, 2008, 05:08 AM
cette série est vraiment bien et le groupe manga spirit est mort, es qu'un trad serait ok pour traduire la suite ?

This a very good serie, but the group manga spirit is dead ?
For know if a translator is interested to translate this serie

Maxy Barnard
July 28, 2008, 07:50 PM
I think it's unlikely, with 6 volumes out by viz already scanlations have been overtaken, and running at 18 volumes with bimonthly releases it probably won't entice many to take another crack at what's being done competently at a good pace anyway.

muhyo
August 09, 2012, 11:40 PM
pardon me... the link for download is not working.