PDA

View Full Version : Two Weeks Left In This Semester Means Crunch Time For Hulk

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Arrogance
July 23, 2010, 02:25 AM
HULK SMASH!!!! :modsmack :shakefist

Thats right, everyone's lovable huggable Hulky is now a mod for the Bleach forums!!! So with a new mod comes his own thread. Here you can ask me, Arrogance, anything and everything, from what manga I'm reading to even my personal life! I'll do my best to answer any questions at my own discretion. If something draw the line into being too personal I'll nicely deny you but other than that I'm a very open person and I believe an interesting one at that. So enjoy everyone and go easy on me at first :XD.

EDIT (8/23): Hulk Has A FF Family!!!

Arro (me) = the Father of the FF family
Riki = my wife :hurr
Aki = my brother
AI = my other brother
Destiny = AI's wife
Ice, Goo, BBB, and bowser = mine and Riki's (chibi) kids :p
Evil = annoying Mother in law :XD
Blai = Father in law :XD (sorry but him and M go hand in hand ;))
Buggy = my crazy grandfather (chibi's great grandfather) that is always rambling and is in a nursing home
Siberia = my deceased grandmother (chibi's great grandmother) (unless she returns some day :XD)
Asusp = my crazy uncle that is in jail for pedophilia :oh
Charlie = my father (the chibi's grandfather) cause he's moderator/mentor of the FF
Tina = she'll be the the grandmother (my mother) of the FF and Charlies wife since she was the first lamb that gave us the first winner of the LPTPW
goldb = Riki's brother, my brother in law ;). Son of Blai x Evil :XD.
Hyst = Riki's other brother and my other brother in law.
shaheer, impy, kkck = cousins
shinobi = pet cat
Org = batman :patman

Akiyama
July 23, 2010, 02:27 AM
Hi Arrogance, what's your favorite color? :nuts

Kaiten
July 23, 2010, 02:28 AM
List time:

1. Favorite Manga
2. Favorite Food
3. Favorite Anime
4. Favorite Album
5. Favorite Movie

Answers please.

Arrogance
July 23, 2010, 02:28 AM
Hi Arrogance, what's your favorite color? :nuts
First Post Aki!!! :hi5. Its got to be Red. I love things that are red and always have since I was little. I find it odd though that most of my clothes are Blue though and I ended up looking better in those than red ones sometimes :darn.

suck up :ginwut
I know :hurr ~Arrogance

After_Image
July 23, 2010, 02:29 AM
Banned!!! oh, wait wrong thread. :oh umm, what's your favorite thread? :amuse

Drmke
July 23, 2010, 02:30 AM
Hey!

What's it like being you?
If you were me, what would it be like?
I love you?
What's your favorite color camel?
Thong or granny panty?
Mouse or rat?
1870s or 1740s?

Arrogance
July 23, 2010, 02:41 AM
List time:

1. Favorite Manga
2. Favorite Food
3. Favorite Anime
4. Favorite Album
5. Favorite Movie

Answers please.

1. Bleach (obviously) :p. Its the one that got me on Mangahelpers in the first place.

2. Food is a tough one but I guess I gotta go with the Phillie Cheese Steak. Even though I'm from New York, thats still a pretty epic sandwich.

3. Favorite anime has got to be my first childhood love, DBZ. Used to watch it all the time on Toonami (RIP Toonami :scry). My second would have to be Yu-gi-oh (the original :shakefist) because that also took up a huge part of my childhood.

4. Huge Metal fan and have a pretty big collection, over 5000 songs. So I really can't name a favorite album off the top of my head :darn. I guess one of my first loves though would be The Sickness by Disturbed. They were one of my first Metal bands :).

5. Favorite movies a tough one as well because there are quite a few of those that I love. My favorite childhood movie might be Beauty and the Beast (my dad used to make me laugh when he would do imitations of Gaston :XD). For my comedy Austin Powers Goldmember was always a classic. For Action right now Inception is fresh on my mind and is possibly one of the best movies I've ever seen but its also clouding my judgment in thinking of other good movies, so thats a tentative answer for now.

Phew done :sweat.
[hr]

Banned!!! oh, wait wrong thread. :oh umm, what's your favorite thread? :amuse
It the Last Person To Post Wins Thread of course!!! Nothing beats a good spamfest now and then :D.
[hr]

Hey!

What's it like being you?
If you were me, what would it be like?
I love you?
What's your favorite color camel?
Thong or granny panty?
Mouse or rat?
1870s or 1740s?

And the silliness commences :darn.

I'm big, strong, smart, well loved (I think), etc.
I dunno, I'd still be green if I was you :darn.
Maybe you do love me? I know I'm irresistible :love
The regular one. Camel's aren't attractive creatures in any color :darn.
Thong but I hope I don't have to wear it :darn
Mouse, rats suck
1870s. 1740s are too far back

Hows that??? :XD

Drmke
July 23, 2010, 02:48 AM
You forgot fav color camel :yelling

But good try ;)

Thanks, I added my answer :hurr ~Arrogance
Good boy :3c ~Drmke

After_Image
July 23, 2010, 02:51 AM
Here's some more for ya. :hurr

Bleach you say. Who's your favorite character(s)?
Have you traveled outside the U.S.?
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much would you say you like gif images? :p
Are you attending college atm?
what smiley do you use most?

Arrogance
July 23, 2010, 02:57 AM
Here's some more for ya. :hurr

Bleach you say. Who's your favorite character(s)?
Have you traveled outside the U.S.?
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much would you say you like gif images? :p
Are you attending college atm?
what smiley do you use most?

-Tough to pick a favorite Bleach character, there are too many to choose from. I'm really liking Isshin right now. Hachi's pretty baddass. Shunsui's shikai is sweet (and risky). Dunno, just throwing out some ideas because I don't really hardcore fanboy one character. If I had to say someone that I crush on sometimes, I guess it would be Ikkaku because I love his bankai and its one of my favorites in the whole series.

-Yes I went away to Croatia last summer for three weeks to visit my grandmothers home town in the "old country". And this summer I'm crossing the boarder into Canada to see Niagara Falls. :amuse

-10. I loved them so much that I started making my own. *points to sig and ava :XD

-Yes, I am in my Junior year of College right now :tem.

-:yelling :shakefist :hurr :modsmack :faint :sweat :scry :XD :p :dance :o :woo :toilet :oh etc (hope I didn't miss any....)

Drmke
July 23, 2010, 03:02 AM
You missed :vin :ck :aki :3c

Arrogance
July 23, 2010, 03:04 AM
You missed :vin :ck :aki :3c
Those are some good ones, but unfortunate for you they are not in my personal arsenal. Sometimes I do these on rare occasions though - :smack :hug :hi5 :laser :wall :coffeeshock

After_Image
July 23, 2010, 03:07 AM
You forgot to mention Yoruichi. :ban2

How many sibling do you have?
are you the eldest?

Arrogance
July 23, 2010, 03:12 AM
You forgot to mention Yoruichi. :ban2

How many sibling do you have?
are you the eldest?
I have a younger brother who is 10 (gonna be 11 in December) and yes I am the oldest of the two of us :amuse.

shaheer
July 23, 2010, 03:17 AM
I m here Hulk bring it on :yelling

Nice to see you here Shaheer but you need to bring it to me! Ask me whatever you like! :yelling :hurr ~Arrogance

Arrogance
July 23, 2010, 03:32 AM
First night as a mod was pretty awesome everyone! It was so awesome that its almost morning now :darn. Ask me whatever you want as I sleep and the Hulk with smash respond whenever he wakes up! Thanks again to everyone for all the love! :hurr

Iceiphoenix
July 23, 2010, 03:39 AM
YOU THERE :yelling ANSWER THESE~

1: What mangas are you currently reading / finished reading?
2: Best anime of 2010 so far?
3: Durarara!!?

Evil3ye
July 23, 2010, 04:38 AM
Almost got a heart attack when I realized while scrolling through the I win thread it is your green color and not riki aki sth..
So what are you modding? Oh wait. I'm gonna find it out on my own!

riki
July 23, 2010, 08:54 AM
Congrats on becoming a mod, Arrogance! :confetti

Anyway, what's up?

Favorite video game(s)?
Video game genres?
If you can meet with anyone in the world, who would it be?

benelori
July 23, 2010, 09:47 AM

You:cool:

You're hilarious! :amuse

Akiyama
July 23, 2010, 09:56 AM
Stop right there Bene, these are questions for Arrogance, stay away from riki. :notrust

So Arrogance, what day do you go back to your university?
What's your major and minor again?

igotthegoods
July 23, 2010, 10:42 AM
Who knew bene was so corny smooth? :XD

Anyway.... questions for Arrogance.... hmmmm....

I see that you watched anime as a kid, but how exactly did you find manga?
What manga, besides Bleach, are you reading?
Ever tried any shoujo?

Also: read OP and love it! :yelling <-- not a question, but an order. You will thank me later. :hurr

After_Image
July 23, 2010, 12:04 PM
Also: read OP and love it! :yelling <-- not a question, but an order. You will thank me later. :hurr

Seconded :vbunny

What's your favorite food?

and when are you going to try Vietnamese food? :yelling

Arrogance
July 23, 2010, 12:21 PM
YOU THERE :yelling ANSWER THESE~

1: What mangas are you currently reading / finished reading?
2: Best anime of 2010 so far?
3: Durarara!!?

Just woke up! :aumuse
1: Bleach
Naruto
Bakuman
Beelzebub
Psyren
Gantz
Liar Game
Zetman
D.Gray Man
Deadman Wonderland
Defense Devil
Fairy Tail
Veritas
Ikigami
Ane Doki ~ completed

2. Bleach because that and Naruto is all I'm watching at the moment and Naruto has been failing :darn.

3.Haven't seen it but heard you guys talking about it a lot. Maybe I'll look into it a some point :D

benelori
July 23, 2010, 12:22 PM
What is it that captivated U in Bleach, and made U a fan?

Arrogance
July 23, 2010, 12:40 PM
Almost got a heart attack when I realized while scrolling through the I win thread it is your green color and not riki aki sth..
So what are you modding? Oh wait. I'm gonna find it out on my own!
I was asked to Mod either Bleach or Bakuman, Bakuman sounded like an easier job but I love bleach more and am more active there so I went with Bleach :D

Congrats on becoming a mod, Arrogance! :confetti

Anyway, what's up?

Favorite video game(s)?
Video game genres?

Thanks a lot Riki!

Hard to choose but I'm a nintendo fanboy at heart (even though I've been playing more ps3 lately. Super Smash Brothers Melee has got to be number one because that game took up 5 years of my life and I even played in tournaments.

Genres are rpg, fighting, platformer, FPS (this is a new one for me, within the last year, used to suck at these games but I caught on and learned :amuse)

I'd meet with you Riki! :love
To seriously answer your question I guess the Pope, but I'm probably crap my pants if I was too close to him :darn.

Stop right there Bene, these are questions for Arrogance, stay away from riki. :notrust

So Arrogance, what day do you go back to your university?
What's your major and minor again?

I'm going back I believe the first week of September (thanks for reminding me Aki, I gotta go check the actual date for sure now :darn)

Believe it or not I'm a Theology Major with a Minor in Philosophy and possibly Classics depending on if I can take Ancient Greek in my senior year. I'm a devout Roman Catholic and went to Catholic School my whole life and was always very involved. When it came time to think of what to do in my life in my senior year of high school, I looked at what I was doing and what I did well and everything I was involved with was religious, so it just kinda clicked and made sense to me. So far its a really awesome major, and I get to do a lot of deep thinking with the theology and the philosophy and its pretty awesome :D.

Who knew bene was so corny smooth? :XD

Anyway.... questions for Arrogance.... hmmmm....

I see that you watched anime as a kid, but how exactly did you find manga?
What manga, besides Bleach, are you reading?
Ever tried any shoujo?

Ok, I started off with the anime as a kid but after Yu-gi-oh ended I "grew up" for 2 years and kinda dropped everything all together. But then I first caught Bleach one night on Adult Swim and absolutely astounded and fell back in love (was the SS Arc) after that I also found Naruto on saturday nights on toonami. So at first all I did was watch those two anime's (I didn't eve know what manga was :XD.) But while watching them I was always eager for more, and then I learned that the Japanese were WAY far ahead of us ins anime episodes from my friends so I started watching SUBS online and then caught up to the anime after bingeing on Bleach and Naruto (even fillers :darn) for 2 weeks. After that though I STILL WANTED MORE and then I found out that the animes were based off of mangas and the storyline was that much farther ahead, so I started reading the mangas because I had to know what was going on! After I finally caught up in the mangas, I was still hungry for more and was too used to reading bleach and naruto on a daily basis in my binge to patiently wait a week. So then I found MH and its spoilers. But then even waiting for spoilers wasn't enough so I decided to become a member and to talk about the chapters each week to help pass the time while I waited for new releases. Phew, WELL thats my manga story :XD

My list of manga was posted in response to Ice before ;)
And no I've never read shoujo, or at least don't think I have. Maybe one time I checked it out while browsing series on onemanga. (which I can't do anymore :scry)

I've tried with OP and I've gotten no love from it, sorry. :darn

Seconded :vbunny

What's your favorite food?

and when are you going to try Vietnamese food? :yelling
Favorite food I answered before and thats philly cheese steaks :grin

When I can find a Vietnamese place and someone to go there with ;).

What is it that captivated U in Bleach, and made U a fan?
Honestly its the artwork, the action, the crap load of characters that all have strong and unique abilities, the Kubo twists, and Aizen :love.

Phew, finally done and have successfully created a massive wall of text! Keep the questions coming! :XD ~Arrogance

Kaiten
July 23, 2010, 12:57 PM
-Tough to pick a favorite Bleach character, there are too many to choose from. I'm really liking Isshin right now. Hachi's pretty baddass. Shunsui's shikai is sweet (and risky). Dunno, just throwing out some ideas because I don't really hardcore fanboy one character. If I had to say someone that I crush on sometimes, I guess it would be Ikkaku because I love his bankai and its one of my favorites in the whole series.

The correct answer is Gin :ginwut

Try again later. Thanks~

xi0
July 23, 2010, 02:25 PM
http://i27.tinypic.com/rsen3o.jpg

Thoughts?

riki
July 23, 2010, 02:37 PM
Genres are rpg, fighting, platformer, FPS (this is a new one for me, within the last year, used to suck at these games but I caught on and learned :amuse)

What are your Favorite RPG, Fighting, Platformer, and FPS then?

I'd meet with you Riki! :love
To seriously answer your question I guess the Pope, but I'm probably crap my pants if I was too close to him :darn.

You don't want to seriously meet with me? :( J/K

Yeah, I would be nervous meeting someone with high prestige too. It would be embarrassing if you did something stupid in front of him or her.

When I can find a Vietnamese place and someone to go there with ;).

I'm sure you can find a place nearby. ^^

You should try it because it's good! Luckily, I can have Vietnamese foods whenever I feel like it. :p

After_Image
July 23, 2010, 02:38 PM
The Real Bleach? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1nyd_o3IYo&feature=related) :o

Vajrastra
July 23, 2010, 02:51 PM
so wats ur fave rpg? I love The witcher, mass effect 1/2, KOTOR 1/2 and of course Prince of Persia sands of time. Neverwinter nights is pretty epic as well!

Arrogance
July 23, 2010, 03:12 PM
http://i27.tinypic.com/rsen3o.jpg

Thoughts?
The "Burr's" tongue was stuck to the back of a car and he was dragged for several hours. Now he looks more like an Anteater and has been kicked out of the bear community and is forced to roam the lands alone for all eternity.

What are your Favorite RPG, Fighting, Platformer, and FPS then?

You don't want to seriously meet with me? :( J/K

Yeah, I would be nervous meeting someone with high prestige too. It would be embarrassing if you did something stupid in front of him or her.

I'm sure you can find a place nearby. ^^

You should try it because it's good! Luckily, I can have Vietnamese foods whenever I feel like it. :p

One of my favorite rpgs of all time was Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars, Super Smash Brothers Melee for fighting, its one of the Mario's for platformers cant choose one :XD, COD is for the FPS

Yes meeting someone like that is nerve wrecking

I honestly have no idea where there is one. I may have to go into NYC to find one...

The Real Bleach? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1nyd_o3IYo&feature=related) :o
I love it cause its funny. (Just posted that in the bleach hangout :amuse) I don't always agree that Kubo trolls us but either way its a hysterical video because it takes what everyone complains about and puts it in one great video :XD.

so wats ur fave rpg? I love The witcher, mass effect 1/2, KOTOR 1/2 and of course Prince of Persia sands of time. Neverwinter nights is pretty epic as well!
I responded to my favorite in Riki's post. I just got into the FF series and plays FFXIII and really loved that a swell. I obviously play pokemon too :D.

riki
July 23, 2010, 03:14 PM
You know you always multi-quote to make things easier. :sweat

What character(s) would you like to be included for MvC3?

Arrogance
July 23, 2010, 03:20 PM
Wesker and Megaman. Nuff said :amuse. For marvel we gotta get Spidey obviously and maybe Venom or Carnage would be sweet. X-men characters other than Wolverine would be Magneto. I guess villains have a nice appeal to them :XD.

Evil3ye
July 23, 2010, 03:23 PM
Oh I see.
It's not like Bleach's not an easy place to mod either though, since the activity got down pretty noticable lately.

And yes, give OP a chance. It's pretty good after the boring beginning arcs..

xi0
July 23, 2010, 03:23 PM
The "Burr's" tongue was stuck to the back of a car and he was dragged for several hours. Now he looks more like an Anteater and has been kicked out of the bear community and is forced to roam the lands alone for all eternity.

http://i32.tinypic.com/el6w6p.jpg

:hurr

Arrogance
July 23, 2010, 03:30 PM
Oh I see.
It's not like Bleach's not an easy place to mod either though, since the activity got down pretty noticable lately.

And yes, give OP a chance. It's pretty good after the boring beginning arcs..
Well its a bit more active and there is a lot of hatin going on lately. You know it first hand that people are never happy and never get what they want so there is bound to be heated discussion and animosity.

Once again I've tried OP a few times and can't get anywhere. Plus I'm not gonna be able to read all the chapters before OM shuts down :darn

riki
July 23, 2010, 03:33 PM
Do you mean the classic megaman?

BTW, watch the live stream of Capcom around 7 PM EST/4 PM PST because they're going to discuss MvC3 then. ^^

Arrogance
July 23, 2010, 03:35 PM
Do you mean the classic megaman?

BTW, watch the live stream of Capcom around 7 PM EST/4 PM PST because they're going to discuss MvC3 then. ^^
Of course the classic megaman! Who else is worthy? Not that new megaman from tv show they had on WB in early 2000s.

If I'm around I'll check it out otherwise you could just post the details in your MvC3 thread :hurr.

riki
July 23, 2010, 03:40 PM
You don't like Battle Network version? It's a good game to play but it's mostly an RPG, which is different from the typical Mega Man games.

I'll post anything interesting. ^^ Too bad Phoenix Wright won't be in the game.

Organizized
July 24, 2010, 07:22 AM
Whoa, how long was I away for? Hulk is green for real now? :turtle
Congrats, man! :tem

My question... Black Sabbath: Ozzy-era or Dio-era?

blai
July 24, 2010, 07:34 AM
Your face.

Arrogance
July 24, 2010, 12:50 PM
Whoa, how long was I away for? Hulk is green for real now? :turtle
Congrats, man! :tem

My question... Black Sabbath: Ozzy-era or Dio-era?

DIO ERA ALL THE WAY!!!! Neon Nights!! :headbang.
Relax I became green the like 2 days ago, you weren't gone too long :XD.

Your face...

...Is amazing, I know ;).

Drmke
July 24, 2010, 01:03 PM
DIO ERA ALL THE WAY!!!! Neon Nights!! :headbang.

:oh.......:yelling Ozzy-era was better!!!!!! :notrust Granted I am no fan of his solo "crap". :vin

Arrogance
July 24, 2010, 01:10 PM
:oh.......:yelling Ozzy-era was better!!!!!! :notrust Granted I am no fan of his solo "crap". :vin
Sorry Dio is just a way better vocalist and I loved him way better than Ozzy. Obviously the Ozzy era put out some good songs (back when Ozzy wasn't medicated and electronically fixed his voice) but its just not my favorite :hurr.

blai
July 24, 2010, 01:15 PM
Touché... touché!

So what's up lately?

Drmke
July 24, 2010, 01:16 PM
I can forgive you for disagreeing with me. I'll get back at you slowly by spamming this thread. :hurr

:modsmack

Arrogance
July 24, 2010, 01:19 PM
Touché... touché!

So what's up lately?

Not much man, quickly approaching the 3 month mark fro my summer vacation leaving me with one more month after this. Sheesh I thought that 2 months in high school went fast but even now that I'm in college and have a longer vacation, it still feels just as fast :scry. I guess good things can't always last forever :darn.

I can forgive you for disagreeing with me. I'll get back at you slowly by spamming this thread. :hurr

:modsmack

Or you can be a good mod constructively post in the metal thread on the matter :p *wink wink nudge nudge

Drmke
July 24, 2010, 01:21 PM
I may. But I'm over BS now. So I'll probably post about bands that matter to me now....like ADTR :yelling

Arrogance
July 24, 2010, 01:27 PM
I may. But I'm over BS now. So I'll probably post about bands that matter to me now....like ADTR :yelling
I WIN BECAUSE I LOVE ADTR!!!! :wtf

"do do do do do do, do do do do do, do do do do do do do do do, LETS GO!!! :yelling"

Drmke
July 24, 2010, 02:08 PM
OMG!!!! :wtf I missed them when they came down to Tennessee that one time :notrust

What's your favorite songs/album?

I like Homesick as a whole better than For Those Who Have a Heart and Their Name Was Treason but the songs on FTWHH are some of my favorite of all time. Danger in Starting a Fire is amazing :tem so is Shot in the Dark. Have you heard their cover of Over My Head by the Fray? Its epic :hurr

Arrogance
July 24, 2010, 02:19 PM
OMG!!!! :wtf I missed them when they came down to Tennessee that one time :notrust

What's your favorite songs/album?

I like Homesick as a whole better than For Those Who Have a Heart and Their Name Was Treason but the songs on FTWHH are some of my favorite of all time. Danger in Starting a Fire is amazing :tem so is Shot in the Dark. Have you heard their cover of Over My Head by the Fray? Its epic :hurr
Yea Homesick is my favorite album, I can listen to that one endlessly. My favorite songs gotta be "I'm Made of Wax Larry, What are You Made Out of?" the break down in the song is epic. "Mr. Highway's Thinking About the End" cause that whole song is a headbanger, especially the beginning. And then I absolutely love "If It Means A Lot To Your", even though its a slower song its a good one for when I'm sad or in a shitty mood and I really get a grasp on the emotion of it. Its a change of pace but even as a metal head I need some slower songs once in a while, lol.

I have their discography but I haven't heard the Fray cover yet (I pay too much attention to Homesick :XD). Which album is it on so I can find it?

Drmke
July 24, 2010, 06:22 PM
Its off Punk Goes Pop..no idea why but it is. Its on YouTube I think. Where I got it. And those are my favorite songs from the album too \o

Arrogance
July 24, 2010, 11:12 PM
Its off Punk Goes Pop..no idea why but it is. Its on YouTube I think. Where I got it. And those are my favorite songs from the album too \o
I just love the fact that their like Punkcore. They sound like Blink182 and steroids. I'm not a Blink182 fan because thats not my style but ADTR really mashes those types of vocals and style of music up with the metalcore in a perfect matter. :amuse.

After_Image
July 25, 2010, 02:29 AM
How are the workouts coming along? You look like this yet?

http://thesportsunion.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/steroids.bmp

Arrogance
July 25, 2010, 02:47 AM
How are the workouts coming along? You look like this yet?

http://thesportsunion.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/steroids.bmp

Coming along great and I'm finally getting back to my muscular self. I would never want to be like that though :darn. I wouldn't be able to scratch myself if I had an itch! :yelling

goldb
July 25, 2010, 07:50 AM
*skipped all metal talk* -_-;
Hey beautiful, how's it going? Yeah, I'm in that kinda mood; its not my fault, just heard a Boyz II Men track on the radio :p.

Arrogance
July 25, 2010, 10:19 AM
*skipped all metal talk* -_-;
Hey beautiful, how's it going? Yeah, I'm in that kinda mood; its not my fault, just heard a Boyz II Men track on the radio :p.
Haha, Boyz II Men. Lucky for you I know of them though not a fan. I've got a friend thats really into them.

o...........AND HOW DARE YOU SKIP THE METAL TALK!!! :yelling

:)

Googlez_kun
July 25, 2010, 11:48 AM
HULK HAS THREAD!!!:shakefist

'sup?

Arrogance
July 25, 2010, 12:53 PM
HULK HAS THREAD!!!:shakefist

'sup?
Wow such a deep and well thought out question.....I'm in awe at its depth! :wtf

Not much. 1 month away from going back to school. I'm going on vacation in a few weeks to Canada. And today I'm going to my friends house for a bbq :D.

Googlez_kun
July 25, 2010, 03:38 PM
You must know,I think before i post,so i'm not surprised that you are overwhelmedhttp://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4365/112hqmv.png

You...mod....:shakefisti only have 4 weeks left and you dare to go to Canada while i'm in school...oh wait,didn't Canada suck horse balls or have i misunderstood SouthPark?:oh

Have fun with that bbq:D

Arrogance
July 25, 2010, 04:09 PM
Ugh, right when I was ready to go out the door to his house we got his with severe weather. He ended up losing power so the bbq is put on halt for now and I've been sitting at home for the last 2 hours all bored just waiting to hear from him if they got power back. -________-

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4365/112hqmv.png

"SHUDDUP MIMMSSSSYYYY!!!!" (http://fliiby.com/file/838195/cfbfli4732.html)

"I hate you Jimmy. I f**king hate you with everything in my entire being" :XD

Googlez_kun
July 25, 2010, 05:51 PM
Sounds reallly boring.......This has to be justice!!:kukuku

What's your fav metal song/LP right now?

Arrogance
July 25, 2010, 05:54 PM
Favorite metal song at the moment has got to be Given In Death - Heaven Shall Burn (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HgquPGm2gk). But that may be due to change because A7X comes out with their new album in 2 days :).

blai
July 25, 2010, 05:54 PM
YAY metal. :headbang

You should know I suck for not listening to it...

fixed ~Arrogance:ninja

Arrogance
July 25, 2010, 05:57 PM
YAY metal. :headbang

You should know I suck for not listening to it...

fixed ~Arrogance:ninja
Sorry Blai, I had to do it just once :XD. Plus you attacked the Metal!!!! :shakefist

Don't worry though I won't do it anymore ;).

Bugzee
July 25, 2010, 06:09 PM
Hi.

Please don't go overboard with the "fixing" of my posts in the future; especially in the FF. Arigatou~

Bug.

*Yes. It's a BIG problem now. G3 save me. :scry*

riki
July 25, 2010, 06:13 PM
^I don't think Arrogance can "fix" your posts in the FF since he's only the mod for Bleach. :amuse

Anyway, what's up?

blai
July 25, 2010, 06:14 PM
¬¬

Looks like Buggy needs a visit from Blaifon so that he knows how lucky he really is and that he should do better to not complain :ninja

Arrogance
July 25, 2010, 06:19 PM
Hi.

Please don't go overboard with the "fixing" of my posts in the future; especially in the FF. Arigatou~

Bug.

Read Riki's post ;)

^I don't think Arrogance can "fix" your posts in the FF since he's only the mod for Bleach. :amuse

Anyway, what's up?

Not much. Glad to see you in my thread :love :hurr. Weather got better so I'm actually heading over to my friends house now for the bbq! :turtle He still has no power but everyones outside anyway so they don't care.

¬¬

Looks like Buggy needs a visit from Blaifon so that he knows how lucky he really is and that he should do better to not complain :ninja

DO IT!!! :yelling

Bugzee
July 25, 2010, 06:20 PM
This is fun.

riki
July 25, 2010, 06:20 PM
I guess you can always eat some foods that do not need BBQing. I hope you'll have fun. :)

blai
July 25, 2010, 06:26 PM
Awesome Arrogance! I will :ninja

Sometimes I bet the people who decided that we were fit to become green looks back to the day they modded us in retrospect and ask themselves; why?

After_Image
July 25, 2010, 09:46 PM

I can do nothing. I am vulnerable as well. :scry

We can always get our revenge in the Ban thread, Jin. :kukuku So don't you forget that HULK!!! :yelling

How far are you on OP, Arrogance? (past chapter 2 I hope. :oh)

Arrogance
July 26, 2010, 12:05 AM
I guess you can always eat some foods that do not need BBQing. I hope you'll have fun. :)

It was a good time, food was non existant so I stopped by a Mcdonalds with my friend on the way home and got 3 mcchickens. I didn't eat all day so I needed it. While the power was out I went in his pool and then we chilled outside. It was pretty breezy after the storms so it was really nice and then we had a full moon so we had light as well. Overall good night :D.

Awesome Arrogance! I will :ninja

Sometimes I bet the people who decided that we were fit to become green looks back to the day they modded us in retrospect and ask themselves; why?

Hahaha, I hope not. Right now I'm a bit hesitant to do some things cause I don't want to screw up :darn. I've seen some posts that are "borderline" but I wasn't sure if I should delete them or not. I just feel a bit bad that I'm not doing too much yet and that I'm hesitant :scry.

I can do nothing. I am vulnerable as well. :scry

We can always get our revenge in the Ban thread, Jin. :kukuku So don't you forget that HULK!!! :yelling

How far are you on OP, Arrogance? (past chapter 2 I hope. :oh)

Bot I've always owned you and Jin in the ban thread. You've even owned Jin in the ban thread.

And no I have yet to read chapter 2 of OP. Not a major priority and I was out most of the evening/night.

xi0
July 26, 2010, 12:11 AM
zOMG....I had McD's tonight too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrogance
July 26, 2010, 12:13 AM
zOMG....I had McD's tonight too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWEET!!! WATCHA GET?!?!?!?! :drool

After_Image
July 26, 2010, 01:01 AM
Bot I've always owned you and Jin in the ban thread.

Sure you have. :eyeroll

You've even owned Jin in the ban thread.

:smugbunny

What's up with the crazy weather you're having?

xi0
July 26, 2010, 01:09 AM
A MCBISTRO AND A DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER!!!!!

Arrogance
July 26, 2010, 01:16 AM
A MCBISTRO AND A DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER!!!!!
Win! :amuse

Sure you have. :eyeroll

:smugbunny

What's up with the crazy weather you're having?

I have no idea what it is. My weather has been nuts. Either 90+ or its been humid and thunderstorming. I've seen like 4 funnel clouds this month already. Thats way too many for NY :darn.

xi0
July 26, 2010, 01:20 AM
We got a little too excited about McD's.........

After_Image
July 26, 2010, 01:23 AM
Yeah you guys did. -_-;

Arrogance
July 26, 2010, 01:32 AM
We got a little too excited about McD's.........

Nope. One can never be too excited about Mcd! Their burgers are bad for your arteries but great for your soul! :wtf

Yeah you guys did. -_-;

BANNED!!! :yelling :ban2

xi0
July 26, 2010, 02:04 AM
McDonald's isn't that good though. I think Wendy's, Sonic, Checkers, and Burger King all have better burgers.
[hr]
Oh...and Five Guys :hurr

Organizized
July 26, 2010, 05:35 AM
Prepare for earbleed! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoG7wQpqDrM)

And Burger King is way superior to all the other fast food restaurants.

Oh, right, questions...

On a date, would you rather watch (for example) Titanic because the girl wanted to or (for example) Aliens because you wanted to?
(in other words, would you give up your movie-watching dignity to get with the girl?)

Would you date a girl who hates the music you like?

Would you rather go bald prematurely or get grey hair prematurely?

What are your top 5 favorite movies?

Googlez_kun
July 26, 2010, 07:11 AM
And Burger King is way superior to all the other fast food restaurants

I smell a war in Hulk's thread....Burger King sed to be my favourite,but i'm learning to value MdD's a lot more lately.I don't know how it is in the original form in the U.S.,but in Germany the burgers are way too dry,but they taste godly,whereas the burgers in McD's are better in that aspect,even though they don't taste as good.

It's hard to decide....

Iceiphoenix
July 26, 2010, 07:19 AM
Guuysss.... it's gotta be Hungry Jacks :nod
Slogan: "Burgers are better at Hungry Jacks"

blai
July 26, 2010, 07:53 AM
On a date, would you rather watch (for example) Titanic because the girl wanted to or (for example) Aliens because you wanted to?
(in other words, would you give up your movie-watching dignity to get with the girl?)

TRICK QUESTION BECAUSE ARROGANCE LOVES TITANIC

riki
July 26, 2010, 10:24 AM
Nope. One can never be too excited about Mcd! Their burgers are bad for your arteries but great for your soul! :wtf

Their McDoubles and Big Mac are good, but I really like Wendy's burgers the best. Burger King is nasty. When I was going to a class field trip long ago, we stopped at a Burger King and after I ate their food, I got sick. Then my former neighbors got food poisoning after they ate a Burger King as well. Therefore I'm avoiding that place; not to mention that mascot is freaky. :oh

Anyway, do you know how to cook? If so, what is your favorite recipe to make?

Arrogance
July 26, 2010, 12:20 PM
McDonald's isn't that good though. I think Wendy's, Sonic, Checkers, and Burger King all have better burgers.
<hr noshade size="1">
Oh...and Five Guys :hurr

With Wendy's there are days I REALLY love it but there are some where they can get down right disgusting and messy with their food and it loses its appeal factor then, plus lines can get really bad. No Sonics in NY :darn. Checkers I've had but you can really feel sick after eating those. Burger King is good but I personally think their whoppers lack in the cheese department sometimes and they need just a bit more to get the perfect flavor. Out of everything though McD is the most consistent flavor. But I do need to say that its not my favorite fastfood....TACO BELL IS!!! :wtf

Prepare for earbleed! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoG7wQpqDrM)

And Burger King is way superior to all the other fast food restaurants.

Oh, right, questions...

Would you date a girl who hates the music you like?

Would you rather go bald prematurely or get grey hair prematurely?

What are your top 5 favorite movies?
It depends on how bad the movie is she wants to watch and how much I actually like this girl. If I really like her and the movie isn't too bad that she wants to watch then I'll let it slide. However its something like the Dark Knight is on tv and she wants to watch something cheesy I'll tell her to GTFO!!! :yelling Nah I'm over exaggerating that a bit but you get my point.

Most girls aren't metal heads so I'd probably have no choice and end up dating a girl with different taste. I would love if she loves my music but I'd at least want her to be ok with me liking it even though she didn't. I would flame the shit out of her shitty pop music taste though :yelling.

Grey hair. The idea of being bald seems more scary. Either way its bad but having hair is a bit more important in my book.

Gah, I hate this question because I've seen too many movies and I really can't pick a favorite :darn. Sorry I gotta skip this question, the though process of trying to pick my five favorite movies is gonna make me self destruct :darn

MY EARS @#@#@!@!@#@#@#!@@#&&#@ HURT!!!!! WHY WERE PEOPLE CHEERING!!! :yelling

TRICK QUESTION BECAUSE ARROGANCE LOVES TITANIC

:notrust
No I love Leonardo Dicaprio but thats a different story ;).

Their McDoubles and Big Mac are good, but I really like Wendy's burgers the best. Burger King is nasty. When I was going to a class field trip long ago, we stopped at a Burger King and after I ate their food, I got sick. Then my former neighbors got food poisoning after they ate a Burger King as well. Therefore I'm avoiding that place; not to mention that mascot is freaky. :oh

Anyway, do you know how to cook? If so, what is your favorite recipe to make?
I think its settles that in Taste department Wendy's is the best burgers but as I said early they can get pretty messy in there which is a downside :(.

I can make Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup, Scrambled Eggs, Omelettes, Sunnyside Up Eggs, Toast, Sandwiches, I can heat up leftovers, and microwave popcorn. Practically a master chef ;)

blai
July 26, 2010, 01:10 PM
Why do you like him? He's.. ew

After_Image
July 26, 2010, 01:24 PM
Checkers

Checkers? I had no idea what it was and for good reason; there aren't any near me. Closest one is 120 miles away. :s

I do enjoy a a good In-N-Out Burger though.

:hi5 Arrogance for Taco Bell.

Arrogance
July 26, 2010, 02:12 PM
Why do you like him? He's.. ew

Because everyone movie he's been in has practically been golden. Never seen a bad movie by him. Even though I didn't like Titanic and Aviator he obviously was up for awards in both so objectively speaking those were generally good movies. I absolutely loved The Departed, Shutter Island, and Inception. I honestly can't find a bad movie he's been in.....

Checkers? I had no idea what it was and for good reason; there aren't any near me. Closest one is 120 miles away. :s

I do enjoy a a good In-N-Out Burger though.

:hi5 Arrogance for Taco Bell.

Hi5 back atcha! :hi5

Imperium
July 26, 2010, 02:58 PM
Pepsi or Cola?

Edit: I did try and come up with a deep and philosophical question. But today is just not my day. :oh

Arrogance
July 26, 2010, 03:02 PM
Pepsi or Cola?

Edit: I did try and come up with a deep and philosophical question. But today is just not my day. :oh

By Cola do you mean Coca Cola??? If so then Coke wins it. Pepsi is good but I find that I want Coke more often for some reason....maybe its the red bottles :darn.

Imperium
July 26, 2010, 03:07 PM
By Cola do you mean Coca Cola??? If so then Coke wins it. Pepsi is good but I find that I want Coke more often for some reason....maybe its the red bottles :darn.Yea coca cola, sorry for the confusion.

For some reason its the complete opposite with me. I couldnt really taste the difference but recently ive only been drinking pepsi and so now if i try and drink coca cola it doesnt seem right.

Its just a phase, you'll get over it ;) ~Arrogance

Organizized
July 26, 2010, 06:04 PM
Gah, I hate this question because I've seen too many movies and I really can't pick a favorite :darn. Sorry I gotta skip this question, the though process of trying to pick my five favorite movies is gonna make me self destruct :darn

Hey, I don't blame you. I started on mine years ago and though I do have an idea of what films would be on there, I don't think I'll ever be able to settle on an absolute favorite top 5, either.

Leonardo DiCaprio was indeed kinda ew back in his Titanic days, but if you look at the films he's done since 2000 the list includes Gangs of New York, The Departed, Inception, Shutter Island, Catch Me If You Can, Blood Diamond, Revolutionary Road and The Aviator. I don't love all of these (though some are awesome), but I can't deny that he's been really good in every recent film I've seen him in.

(and his performance in What's Eating Gilbert Grape is still the biggest Oscar snub ever in my book)

Arrogance
July 26, 2010, 06:14 PM
Hey, I don't blame you. I started on mine years ago and though I do have an idea of what films would be on there, I don't think I'll ever be able to settle on an absolute favorite top 5, either.

Leonardo DiCaprio was indeed kinda ew back in his Titanic days, but if you look at the films he's done since 2000 the list includes Gangs of New York, The Departed, Inception, Shutter Island, Catch Me If You Can, Blood Diamond, Revolutionary Road and The Aviator. I don't love all of these (though some are awesome), but I can't deny that he's been really good in every recent film I've seen him in.

(and his performance in What's Eating Gilbert Grape is still the biggest Oscar snub ever in my book)
I find whats eating gilbert grape to be hysterical. The fact that the mother is HUGE just makes me laugh. Its not a favorite movie of mine but I actually like it and find it funny even though its also supposed to be serious at some points. Like I said even though I'm not a fan of titanic and some of his movies. MANY other people liked them and a huge amount/if not all (can't think) have been up for awards.

blai
July 26, 2010, 06:29 PM
Of course he's a really good actor, but I hate him as a person, I really don't like him.

Evil3ye
July 26, 2010, 06:32 PM
He dated Rafaeli. I can not forgive him http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/hm.png

Organizized
July 26, 2010, 07:01 PM
I find whats eating gilbert grape to be hysterical. The fact that the mother is HUGE just makes me laugh. Its not a favorite movie of mine but I actually like it and find it funny even though its also supposed to be serious at some points. Like I said even though I'm not a fan of titanic and some of his movies. MANY other people liked them and a huge amount/if not all (can't think) have been up for awards.

What's Eating Gilbert Grape is indeed awesome and as good as Leo has been in recent films, that is his best performance ever in my book. Johnny Depp is one of my idols and favorite actors and does a great job with one of his most "ordinary" roles ever, but Leo completely steals the show in that one.

I haven't really gotten an impression of him as a person. Not seen too many interviews or stuff like that to decide whether or not I like him as a person or not. But I don't need to like someone as a person to like them in movies, so that's all cool. :tem

blai
July 26, 2010, 07:09 PM
YES. THAT'S THE MOVIE!!! I've been wondering what the name of it was for WEEKS. Now I can finally download it!... I mean, buy it! Thanks! :love

Arrogance
July 26, 2010, 07:22 PM
Yea I don't know his personal life too well and haven't really heard anything negative about it ever so I really can't say anything about that. Since I don't have the scoop on his personal life I just look at his movies and judge him and thats why I like him in the end. ;)

blai
July 26, 2010, 07:32 PM
Aah, I've seen interviews and statements from him that made me think he's a boytoy douchebag that just wants everyone to like him by faking.

Iceiphoenix
July 27, 2010, 12:59 AM
Haha :XD I just finished watching What's Eating Gilbert Grape in English class today :blink he was an awesome actor there :thumbs

Anyway: Border Insecurity Questions (reference from my fave tv game/quiz show)
Let's see how much you know about Aussie culture :)

1: What are drop-bears?
a) Mythical creatures made up to scare American tourists
b) white and drinks lots of rum
c) bears that drop dead

2: What do platypi lay?
a) cats
b) eggs
c) anything that will buy it a drink

3: What is G'Day short for?
a) God bless us all today
b) Good day sir, madam or other
c) God, don't ruin my day

4: What is the Big Pineapple?
a) a giant fibreglass pineapple
b) a great diving spot in the Great Barrier Reef
c) the nickname of our new Prime Minister

5: Who is Tony Abbott?
a) In the newspaper
b) the leader of the Opposition
c) 'dead, buried and cremated'

:kukuku

xi0
July 27, 2010, 01:02 AM
TAAAAAAAACO BELL

Your dollar goes the farthest. Plus it's opened super late.

I only get burritos though......actual tacos are a waste of time.

Drmke
July 27, 2010, 01:10 AM
I like the quesadillas :hurr

Arrogance
July 27, 2010, 01:15 AM
Haha :XD I just finished watching What's Eating Gilbert Grape in English class today :blink he was an awesome actor there :thumbs

Anyway: Border Insecurity Questions (reference from my fave tv game/quiz show)
Let's see how much you know about Aussie culture :)

1: What are drop-bears?
a) Mythical creatures made up to scare American tourists
b) white and drinks lots of rum
c) bears that drop dead

2: What do platypi lay?
a) cats
b) eggs
c) anything that will buy it a drink

3: What is G'Day short for?
a) God bless us all today
b) Good day sir, madam or other
c) God, don't ruin my day

4: What is the Big Pineapple?
a) a giant fibreglass pineapple
b) a great diving spot in the Great Barrier Reef
c) the nickname of our new Prime Minister

5: Who is Tony Abbott?
a) In the newspaper
b) the leader of the Opposition
c) 'dead, buried and cremated'

:kukuku

:om

Answers are highlighted and bold in green :3c
[hr]

TAAAAAAAACO BELL

Your dollar goes the farthest. Plus it's opened super late.

I only get burritos though......actual tacos are a waste of time.

Its the best value! Those beefy five layer burritos are huge and only cost 89 cents!!! The only tacos I do get are volcano because those are a good value and they are nice and hot :hurr. I go there and eat like a king and get free refills of Mountain Dew with a one dollar drink all for around $7s :3c

I like the quesadillas :hurr

I like those as well. I usually get those if I'm on campus at my Uni because the prices for their taco bell are a bit higher than the normal one and the value menu isn't as extensive. ;)

xi0
July 27, 2010, 01:19 AM
The Bacon Club Chalupa is diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivine~~~~~~~~~~~

Plus can't go wrong with a Grilled Stuft Burrito......those are HUUUUUUGE

Arrogance
July 27, 2010, 01:23 AM
The Bacon Club Chalupa is diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivine~~~~~~~~~~~

Plus can't go wrong with a Grilled Stuft Burrito......those are HUUUUUUGE
STOP MAKING ME HUNGRY!!! GAHHHH! Thats the down side to working out late at night. Yea I get to procrastinate and do it at the last second of the day but then your hungry afterwards but can't really go overboard with food at 2:30AM :darn. Have yet to eat the Bacon Club Chalupa. Is the commercial for it accurate and do guys really get attracted to you because of the diving fragrance of the bacon???

Iceiphoenix
July 27, 2010, 01:30 AM
Pshhhhh, HAAAA your last answer.... WAS INCORRECT :yelling

Arrogance
July 27, 2010, 01:31 AM
Pshhhhh, HAAAA your last answer.... WAS INCORRECT :yelling
Nope its correct, I would know ;).

Iceiphoenix
July 27, 2010, 01:33 AM
Nope its correct, I would know ;).

Nope, it's wrong, because I would know ;)

Wikipedia doesn't lie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Abbott) ~Arrogance

Arrogance
July 27, 2010, 01:36 AM
Sorry Ice I absolutely and positively won that ;).

Iceiphoenix
July 27, 2010, 01:36 AM
Sorry, but..... IT'S ALL 3 :kukuku

Arrogance
July 27, 2010, 01:38 AM
Trick questions don't count. Was the answer I chose wrong? No it was not and it is indeed factually correct. Therefore because I chose an answer that was indeed correct, then that means I wasn't incorrect and as a result answered all of the questions correctly. :om

Iceiphoenix
July 27, 2010, 01:39 AM
I dislike your logic

FINE YOU WIN :yelling

now thats more like it :amuse ~Arrogance

xi0
July 27, 2010, 01:41 AM
BACON CLUB CHA-LOO-PA

It's gewd

Iceiphoenix
July 27, 2010, 01:49 AM
Anyway, I'm heading home now (using school computer), I'll think of more questions while going home..... you better be prepared :shifty :kukuku

Bring it on! :yelling ~Arrogance

Arrogance
July 27, 2010, 01:54 AM
BACON CLUB CHA-LOO-PA

It's gewd
Hopefully I'll get one the next time I'm there ;).

Iceiphoenix
July 27, 2010, 02:55 AM
More questions~ I dare you not to use Google or Wikipedia, or Yahoo, or any of the internet to search for the answers..... I.... dare....you.... :kukuku

1: What does AFL stand for?
a) Australia Fun Land
b) Australian Football League
c) Australia's Financial Legacy

2: What animals are on the Australian coat of arms?
(No multiple choice :smugbunny)

3: Where the hell is Melbourne?
a) In the west
b) In the north
c) In the south

4: Name at least 2 states in Australia (I dare you not to find the answer on the internet... i daaarrreeee yooouuuuuu :3c

5: Where is the phrase "Sic' 'em Rex" from?
a) an advertisement featuring an echidna, ants and an underwear model
b) it is a phrase commonly used by many Australians
c) found on many Australian tattoos

Heh, try these ones :kukuku

:XD

blai
July 27, 2010, 07:17 AM
Wikipedia doesn't lie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Abbott) ~Arrogance

Well even if you were right, you cheated since he didn't ask how well you can use wikipedia, but what you know about aussie culture!

I don't like cheaters :notrust

I looked it up after the fact to reinforce the fact that my answer was right because the judges were refusing to give me the points;). I know mad Aussie info.... ~Arrogance :ninja

Iceiphoenix
July 27, 2010, 07:20 AM
Well even if you were right, you cheated since he didn't ask how well you can use wikipedia, but what you know about aussie culture!

I don't like cheaters :notrust

"he"........
and I don't like cheaters either :nod

Evil3ye
July 27, 2010, 08:09 AM
So no one likes Arrogance after all \o/

I knew it :ninja

Arrogance
July 27, 2010, 10:02 AM
ALL HATERS AND POSERS GTFO!!!!! :yelling

.......Fine you can stay :hurr

Ice I'll answer the next set of questions a bit later. Just got up and my mind isn't ready. If I was to answer them now I may end up getting some wrong.

Blai I told you off already :ninja

blai
July 27, 2010, 10:33 AM
Am I a hater or a poser? :cool:

I picked :hurr ~Arrogance

goldb
July 27, 2010, 01:51 PM
Arrogance-kun, If you were to go on vacation, where would you like to go?

After_Image
July 27, 2010, 01:54 PM
He would like to come to California. Right Arrogance?!? :shakefist

Arrogance
July 27, 2010, 02:15 PM
I would like to go to Cali once. Farthest west I've gone was Chicago so it would be pretty interesting to see west coast water :D. But that will have to wait cause this summer I'm heading up to Canada to see Niagara Falls. At some point in my life a west coast trip should happen. Also I'm dying to go to Philly on a day trip so I can finally get my hands on the best Philly Cheese Steaks! :drool

goldb
July 27, 2010, 02:26 PM
I ask if you could go anywhere in the WORLD and you choose california? Fair point, but dude...

Next question,

favourite tv show?
Favourite video game?
If you could meet any of your idols alive or dead, who would it be and what would you say to them?

Arrogance
July 27, 2010, 02:39 PM
Well I was trying to answer both questions at the same time.
I would want to go to Japan but the language barrier would probably kill me. Maybe Australia just to feel what its like to be south of the equator for once.

Favorite TV are Heroes/Burn Notice/House.
Favorite video game is tough but the one I've played the most of ever was Super Smash Brothers Melee so it looks like it gets the title from me.
I would love to have met Pope John Paul II and I have no idea what I would say to him because I would be awestruck and lost for words.

goldb
July 27, 2010, 03:04 PM
Oh yes, I forgot you study theology :). How's that going anyway?
Are you not a fan Pope Benedict?

Yeah Japan is no1 on my list of destination and that's why I'm trying really hard to learn the language >.<

Arrogance
July 27, 2010, 03:08 PM
No I do like Pope Benedict but has made nearly as big of an impact on the world as Pope John Paul II did. You said alive or dead :p.

So far my studies are going well. I'm into my Junior (3rd year) at my university. One more year of Undergraduate work and then the year after that I'm going for my Masters Degree.

goldb
July 27, 2010, 03:46 PM
Ok. After you get your masters, what do you hope to do with your degree?

Arrogance
July 27, 2010, 03:59 PM
For now teaching I guess in high school would be the most realistic possibility. Down the road if I get my doctorate I could teach in College. I don't have a set path right now so I'm gonna go with the flow and hope for the best :amuse.

goldb
July 27, 2010, 04:19 PM
Attaboy! Make sure you keep us toasted on your course XD

....don't you mean posted??? :blink ~Arrogance

Organizized
July 27, 2010, 07:32 PM
Do you know any secondary languages?

Oh, and...
http://i29.tinypic.com/ajksiw.jpg

Arrogance
July 27, 2010, 10:52 PM
No I'm not really fluent in any other languages although I don know latin after studying it for 5 years (4 in high school, 1 in college). Whenever I stop though I get rusty because its not like I can constantly speak it and practice it to stay fresh.

Iceiphoenix
July 28, 2010, 02:07 AM
Why aren't you answering my questions? :scry Where'd your 'mad Aussie info' knowledge go hmmm?

Or is it that... YOU CAN'T ANSWER THEM? :3c
:p

thornofcarrion
July 28, 2010, 05:58 AM
*sneaks in*

Are you reading any manhwa? I don't know if someone already asked, but list your favorite characters in Bleach.

blai
July 28, 2010, 07:10 AM
I disapprove the editing my posts. That wasn't an exclusive thing that you are going to get me back at every time I post in this thread! D:

I fixed :hurr ~Arrogance :ninja

Arrogance
July 28, 2010, 08:37 AM
More questions~ I dare you not to use Google or Wikipedia, or Yahoo, or any of the internet to search for the answers..... I.... dare....you.... :kukuku

1: What does AFL stand for?
a) Australia Fun Land
b) Australian Football League
c) Australia's Financial Legacy

2: What animals are on the Australian coat of arms?
(No multiple choice :smugbunny)
Kangaroo and Emu

3: Where the hell is Melbourne?
a) In the west
b) In the north
c) In the south

4: Name at least 2 states in Australia (I dare you not to find the answer on the internet... i daaarrreeee yooouuuuuu :3c
Queensland and New South Whales

5: Where is the phrase "Sic' 'em Rex" from?
a) an advertisement featuring an echidna, ants and an underwear model
b) it is a phrase commonly used by many Australians
c) found on many Australian tattoos

Heh, try these ones :kukuku

:XD

Answers are in green :darn.

*sneaks in*

Are you reading any manhwa? I don't know if someone already asked, but list your favorite characters in Bleach.
Yes I started reading Veritas on a whim. Found it on OM and started reading it thinking it was a manga and boy was I wrong :darn. I was confused because I was reading it right to left for the first few chapters and then I was like wait why does the order of things seem odd. :XD.

Favorite Bleach character have got to be (sheesh this is tough) Ikkaku because I absolutely love his Bankai, I'm digging Isshin, unlike many people I do like Ichigo although I get annoyed at him sometimes (its a love hate relationship :p), and I guess I like Hachi. There may be more but its really hard to choose because I generally don't hate any specific characters in bleach or fanboy over a certain one.

I disapprove the editing my posts. That wasn't an exclusive thing that you are going to get me back at every time I post in this thread! D:

ehem. Thank you for the permission Blai but I don't need it ;).

Iceiphoenix
July 28, 2010, 08:37 AM
Heh, you spelt New South Wales wrong :XD

Other than that, wow... you do know mad Aussie info :XD i approve :thumbs

blai
July 28, 2010, 08:41 AM

ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

http://www.socialhallucinations.com/it-rage.jpg

Image was too large.......and needed spoiler tags ;) ~Arrogance :ninja

Arrogance
July 28, 2010, 08:46 AM
Heh, you spelt New South Wales wrong :XD

Other than that, wow... you do know mad Aussie info :XD i approve :thumbs

Thanks, now all I need to do is go there once :darn. So Melbourne is pretty far south and your right near the water too. Do you have any nice beaches by you or is the south shore way too rocky?

ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

http://www.socialhallucinations.com/it-rage.jpg

Image was too large.......and needed spoiler tags ;) ~Arrogance :ninja

You'll thank me for it later ;).

xi0
July 28, 2010, 08:49 AM
If that pic was too large, than you must have the lowest resolution ever :oh

SHHHHHHHH. The pictures fine but don't tell Blai because I was just messing with his post him ;) ~Arrogance

blai
July 28, 2010, 09:06 AM
Pictures in spoiler tags in the GiT section?

http://www.motleycrow.com/imagehost/NO_WAI_001.jpg

Arrogance
July 28, 2010, 09:08 AM
Banned because thats really nasty.....EVERYONE!!! I DECLARE A A BRIEF SPAMFEST UNTIL WE GET TO PAGE 11 BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO LOOK AT THAT IMAGE!!!! GO GO GO!!!!

Imperium
July 28, 2010, 09:09 AM
I win because of spam spam spammy

Arrogance
July 28, 2010, 09:20 AM
I really hope we are gonna be there soon. So how are you Imperium? Who do you like better, Pinky or the Brain? I always liked Brain better for some reason.

Imperium
July 28, 2010, 09:41 AM
Honestly, to me its always been Pinky. I started watching the cartoon when i was quite young and pinky was always the one who would make me laugh. Brains plots and subtle humour would go right over my pre-pubescent head but Pinky's NARF or his responses to "are you pondering what im pondering" always had me laughing. :amuse

goldb
July 28, 2010, 10:06 AM
Attaboy! Make sure you keep us toasted on your course XD

....don't you mean posted??? :blink ~Arrogance

No. I was right the first time:blink. Keep me toasted. It's an expression a friend of mine uses but it means the same thing.

o ok, haha thats an odd expression :p ~Arrogance

Akiyama
July 28, 2010, 10:53 AM
I need an even post count number but i don't want to spam so here's a few questions. :)

Tell me about your first road trip in your first car
I don't own my own car :darn
In life who has had the most influence on you?
My dad
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Tough one ummmmm....becoming a mod I have a few but I can't decide which is the GREATEST! Sorry I really can't answer this off the top of my head :darn
What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered for after your death?
Being a helpful, loving, caring, and very influential person in other peoples lives.
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
It does exist :p and I would like to hear that He's happy with how I've lived my life and tried my best to serve Him.
Do you have any phobias?
Not really, but I guess I'd be afraid of extreme heights (I think anyone would be scared if they were at the edge of a cliff)
Most hated chore on the household chore list?
cleaning my room :darn
If you were to perform in the circus, what would you do?
I'd be the strong freak and life large irregularly shaped objects :p
If you could be one kind of beer which one would you be and why?
I haven't drank too many to answer this :notrust
If you were a kitchen appliance – what would you be and please make the sound of that appliance?
Microwave because I can heat many different types of food up with ease :p. o and ummmmm.....bbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv *beep done
Tell me about a family member you are really proud of?
Brother because he had a bad start at his birth and he's really a miracle to be alive :D
Do you have any relatives in jail?
nope
If you had to, what relative would you lock up in the shed and why?
My aunt because she's nutty and makes too many stupid mistakes in her life. She needs a time out badly. :mad
What did you enjoy about school?
I meat some really nice teachers I guess who have impacted me in good way.
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid.
Not having to worry about girls :darn
Who was your enemy or the bully when you were young?
I had a few and they all sucked :mad They got nothin on me now though :kukuku
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
First an astronaut, then a cop, then a pediatrician. And I picked none of them :p.
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself:
I wish I was more attractive I guess and could loss some weight. I'm bulky but I guess thats not enough these days :scry.
Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help
Parishioners in my church because I always know whats going on since I work there and my friends.
If you could choose, how would you want to die?
In my sleep, most peaceful way to go because hopefully you won't even realize it.
If you could change the world what would you do?
End terrorism???
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult
Which would you rather have, $100,000,000 or true love?
True love
What do you value most in life?
My life, my family, my friends, God
Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes, most of the time.

Arrogance
July 28, 2010, 11:29 AM
I need an even post count number but i don't want to spam so here's a few questions. :)

Tell me about your first road trip in your first car
I don't own my own car :darn
In life who has had the most influence on you?
My dad
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Tough one ummmmm....becoming a mod I have a few but I can't decide which is the GREATEST! Sorry I really can't answer this off the top of my head :darn
What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered for after your death?
Being a helpful, loving, caring, and very influential person in other peoples lives.
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
It does exist :p and I would like to hear that He's happy with how I've lived my life and tried my best to serve Him.
Do you have any phobias?
Not really, but I guess I'd be afraid of extreme heights (I think anyone would be scared if they were at the edge of a cliff)
Most hated chore on the household chore list?
cleaning my room :darn
If you were to perform in the circus, what would you do?
I'd be the strong freak and life large irregularly shaped objects :p
If you could be one kind of beer which one would you be and why?
I haven't drank too many to answer this :notrust
If you were a kitchen appliance – what would you be and please make the sound of that appliance?
Microwave because I can heat many different types of food up with ease :p. o and ummmmm.....bbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv *beep done
Tell me about a family member you are really proud of?
Brother because he had a bad start at his birth and he's really a miracle to be alive :D
Do you have any relatives in jail?
nope
If you had to, what relative would you lock up in the shed and why?
My aunt because she's nutty and makes too many stupid mistakes in her life. She needs a time out badly. :mad
What did you enjoy about school?
I meat some really nice teachers I guess who have impacted me in good way.
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid.
Not having to worry about girls :darn
Who was your enemy or the bully when you were young?
I had a few and they all sucked :mad They got nothin on me now though :kukuku
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
First an astronaut, then a cop, then a pediatrician. And I picked none of them :p.
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself:
I wish I was more attractive I guess and could loss some weight. I'm bulky but I guess thats not enough these days :scry.
Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help
Parishioners in my church because I always know whats going on since I work there and my friends.
If you could choose, how would you want to die?
In my sleep, most peaceful way to go because hopefully you won't even realize it.
If you could change the world what would you do?
End terrorism???
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult
Which would you rather have, $100,000,000 or true love?
True love
What do you value most in life?
My life, my family, my friends, God
Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes, most of the time.

Damn it Austin!!! :shakefist
All answers are in green....:faint

After_Image
July 28, 2010, 01:52 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/wu49w5.jpg

You fist pump? punch :oh

Evil3ye
July 28, 2010, 01:56 PM
Ok, here's a lil challenge for you. A few questions Mr. Austin made us all answer half a year ago..

What made you join MH?

What have you learned since you joined?

Which threads do you enjoy the most and Why?

Describe what makes you who you are as a person? (It's deep, I know)

Which manga character has the same personality as you and How so?

Have any words of wisdom on anything?

3 things you want to do before you die.
-
-
-

5 things we don't already know about you.
-
-
-
-
-

Have any ideas that could make MH better?

How long have you been a moderator?

What section did you start in and now mod?

Hardest and easiest moments from being a mod?

GO!!!! :jk

Arrogance
July 28, 2010, 02:38 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/wu49w5.jpg

You fist pump? punch :oh

I win because my fix will make you laugh :p. :ninja
[hr]

Ok, here's a lil challenge for you. A few questions Mr. Austin let us all answer half a year ago..

What made you join MH?
This is my post from the how did you find MH thread. Should be fine as my answer :) (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1398186&postcount=405)
What have you learned since you joined?
How to mod, of many different types of manga and started reading way more than I did before, many different people through out the world and got some insight into other cultures from them. And the move code :p
Which threads do you enjoy the most and Why?
Bleach obviously because its one of my favorites, my metal thread because its my baby, and then the win thread :p
Describe what makes you who you are as a person? (It's deep, I know)
God obviously since thats what my career is going to be surrounding, my family especially my dad. So its not really a what but more of the people around me who have helped me grow as a person.
Which manga character has the same personality as you and How so?
I guess Naruto. His bad childhood in which he was looked down upon but now is liked by many. He is noble in his ways. He could be socially awkward at times but when people finally gave him the chance they learned to love him. He has a mission and noble plans to try and save everyone and I try to live my life the same way.
Have any words of wisdom on anything?
I normally do but they may sound a bit too preachy so I rather not at the moment. :darn
3 things you want to do before you die.
-find true love (if thats the direction my life is meant to go in)
-go somewhere south of the equator just to experience the different climates.
-make a huge and memorable impact on many people's lives.

5 things we don't already know about you.
-I'm 5 feet 11 1/2 inches tall. SO close yet so far from being 6 feet :darn
-I have over 5000 songs in my itunes library
-I've never had a girlfriend :scry (can't seem to find the right person)
-I don't own a car although I really need one (can't afford car insurance)
-Used to be a bowler.

Have any ideas that could make MH better?
Not any off the top of my head.
How long have you been a moderator?
less than a week :darn
What section did you start in and now mod?
Bleach...durh
Hardest and easiest moments from being a mod?
Faced animosity from a user for removing off comment posts even though I was really nice about it and then I was actually praised by another user for being to kind and courteous to explain to them why their post had been removed. :XD
GO!!!! :jk

All answers are in green....as usual :D

Iceiphoenix
July 28, 2010, 03:57 PM
Thanks, now all I need to do is go there once :darn. So Melbourne is pretty far south and your right near the water too. Do you have any nice beaches by you or is the south shore way too rocky?

Melbourne has St. Kilda Beach :thumbs, but New South Wales has a nicer (and more famous) beach in Sydney, Bondi Beach

Last question:
What state is Melbourne in? :smugbunny

Arrogance
July 28, 2010, 03:59 PM
Melbourne has St. Kilda Beach :thumbs, but New South Wales has a nicer (and more famous) beach in Sydney, Bondi Beach

Last question:
What state is Melbourne in? :smugbunny
New South Wales?

Iceiphoenix
July 28, 2010, 04:14 PM
New South Wales?

Wrong :kukuku Melbourne is in Victoria :XD

Arrogance
July 28, 2010, 04:16 PM
Wrong :kukuku Melbourne is in Victoria :XD
Ahh I see, so your in the tiniest stay of them all. Its so tiny I forgot it was on the map and thought New South Wales consumed the whole south east of Australia :p

blai
July 28, 2010, 04:31 PM
BONDI BEACH!

THE LIFEGUARDS AT BONDI BEACH!

My sister have watched every episode there is... again... and again... -.-'

Weapon_X
July 28, 2010, 06:15 PM
Holy shit, you a mod now?

Fucking hell, that shit is being thrown around easily lol joke haha :lmao

Iceiphoenix
July 29, 2010, 01:36 AM
Ahh I see, so your in the tiniest stay of them all. Its so tiny I forgot it was on the map and thought New South Wales consumed the whole south east of Australia :p

Actually, the smallest state is Tasmania, which is that little island bit under Victoria :oh, and the smallest state/territory of them all is the ACT (Australian Capital Territory) :p

Arrogance
July 29, 2010, 12:06 PM
Holy shit, you a mod now?

Fucking hell, that shit is being thrown around easily lol joke haha :lmao

Thanks man, yea they needed a hand in the bleach section, a little short handed and I apparently was the best option :p. I'll cya around there and remember.....NO SPAM OR ELSE I'LL SEND YOUR POSTS TO THE FIERY DEPTHS OF THE FORUMS!!!! :kukuku Have a nice day :).

Actually, the smallest state is Tasmania, which is that little island bit under Victoria :oh, and the smallest state/territory of them all is the ACT (Australian Capital Territory) :p

O yea well.....you still wish you were in New South Wale! :yelling

Iceiphoenix
July 29, 2010, 04:40 PM
-go somewhere south of the equator just to experience the different climates.

Come to Australia! :vbunny

and :onoz i just read the new Naruto..... IT'S SO SAD :scry
I have no idea why i just spammed about Naruto here........

To increase post count :hurr

Arrogance
July 29, 2010, 04:50 PM
It was really sad. It brought the all might and powerful Hulk to tears :crying :scry. I'm really curious whats gonna happen now that Naruto knows all this (and has control over the Kyubi's chakra :o.)

Weapon_X
July 29, 2010, 05:04 PM
To be fair you are a good Bleach poster and your Bleach knowledge is good

Were u the one who said Hachi would beat Aizen? :lmao

Arrogance
July 29, 2010, 05:39 PM
To be fair you are a good Bleach poster and your Bleach knowledge is good

Were u the one who said Hachi would beat Aizen? :lmao
No I'm the one that retaliated to that Hachi troll and made a sig and ava combo of Hachi cowering in fear of Aizen ;).

Weapon_X
July 29, 2010, 05:56 PM
Ah yeah :lmao those were the good ol' days. Man where the fuck is that guy? I was LOL'ing all the way, he actually thought Hachi could beat Aizen lol you got banned aswell didnt you? I know I did :p

Arrogance
July 29, 2010, 06:05 PM
Ah yeah :lmao those were the good ol' days. Man where the fuck is that guy? I was LOL'ing all the way, he actually thought Hachi could beat Aizen lol you got banned aswell didnt you? I know I did :p
Nope I was never ever ever banned. I have a clean record. How do you think I was a mod now? There were times he would piss me off but I never flamed him back, I just tried my best to constructively counteract (which I did flawlessly everytime :om) him and then I made the sig which had the hidden message of "Your a horrible Hachi troll" yet I never flat out said that to his face. I dunno where he is now, hopefully not coming back :sweat.

Lets end that conversation there because we aren't allowed to really discuss bans ;).

Weapon_X
July 29, 2010, 06:57 PM
What'd you think about Gin betraying Aizen? I am shocked,

Arrogance
July 29, 2010, 07:00 PM
What'd you think about Gin betraying Aizen? I am shocked,
Its shocking but I think that it lost its touch because or forum is full of huge Gin fans and people have been saying that something was up for a LONG time. Plus there has been quite a few awkward moments between the two of them lately so half of me kinda expected it.

Iceiphoenix
July 30, 2010, 09:21 AM
Earphones or headphones? :blink

goldb
July 30, 2010, 09:35 AM
What mobile phone do you own?

Arrogance
July 30, 2010, 11:57 AM
Earphones or headphones? :blink
Ears, although they constantly keep breaking on me and I need to get new pairs.

What mobile phone do you own?

An out of date Samsung with T-Mobile as the service provider.

riki
July 30, 2010, 02:17 PM
Go T-mobile users! :hi5

Do you like Brit humor? If so,you might like this (http://screwattack.com/videos/Safety-First-Episode-One-Gaiden). These Brits investigators research how to keep video gamers safe. :XD

Arrogance
July 30, 2010, 02:42 PM
I'm actually not really a british humor kinda guy, I normally find it dull. However I am a huge Mr. Bean fan :amuse. Biggest example of failure in my book though is the British Office in comparison to the regular American one. I watch the British (original version) and I'm just like wut?

That all being said this was a funny video though. "We're FAGs! In fact, theres a good chance your a fag as well." :XD

riki
July 30, 2010, 03:36 PM
Yeah, that part was hilarious! I also like the part when someone told them to go back to England and enjoy their tea and crumpets, they replied, "The joke was on him, we were already in England and already enjoying tea and crumpets." :XD

Arrogance
July 30, 2010, 03:39 PM
I win because typical Brits :XD.

Organizized
July 30, 2010, 06:45 PM
Do you really need to win in your own thread? That's a bit over the top, isn't it? :p

Biggest example of failure in my book though is the British Office in comparison to the regular American one.

*snicker* "Regular American one." :hurr

Seriously, though, I like the American version and I've mostly seen that one actually (since that's the one that's been on tv here in Sweden), but I really like the British one more. Ricky Gervais is just hilarious. His other show Extras is even better if you ask me. :tem

Arrogance
July 31, 2010, 12:24 AM
Do you really need to win in your own thread? That's a bit over the top, isn't it? :p

*snicker* "Regular American one." :hurr

Seriously, though, I like the American version and I've mostly seen that one actually (since that's the one that's been on tv here in Sweden), but I really like the British one more. Ricky Gervais is just hilarious. His other show Extras is even better if you ask me. :tem
Its a bad habit of mine to post "I win because" :darn. Yea I only saw the original office once on Adult Swim one night because they started airing them for the hell of it and I honestly was not effected by it afterwards at all :oh. Not even a giggle. Not that Ricky isn't funny but him in an office isn't :darn.

After_Image
July 31, 2010, 12:35 AM
http://domestica.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345620e769e2011571483673970c-800wi

Buy me one. :hurr

Arrogance
July 31, 2010, 01:23 AM
Is that........a baby sloth??? :wtf

shaheer
July 31, 2010, 01:55 AM
oi arrogance when the hell will ya change your sigg and ava...vizards got :pwned ya know

xi0
July 31, 2010, 02:19 AM
Its a bad habit of mine to post "I win because" :darn. Yea I only saw the original office once on Adult Swim one night because they started airing them for the hell of it and I honestly was not effected by it afterwards at all :oh. Not even a giggle. Not that Ricky isn't funny but him in an office isn't :darn.

The same thing happened to me when I rewatched it. Mind you, you're under the influence of expecting the show to be like the American one. You have to watch more than one episode to divorce your mind from that subtext. Once you watch a few episodes you'll hopefully treat it as a wholly different show, and appreciate it for how good it is.

Iceiphoenix
July 31, 2010, 08:31 AM
Ears, although they constantly keep breaking on me and I need to get new pairs.

An out of date Samsung with T-Mobile as the service provider.

I've only been through 2 pairs :D I have headphones too, but I never really use them (they're too expensive to take out :darn)
You've heard of Dr. Dre's Monster Beats? :tem

List as many American phone/internet service providers as you can... I'm curious :blink

Arrogance
July 31, 2010, 12:39 PM
oi arrogance when the hell will ya change your sigg and ava...vizards got :pwned ya know

I really like my current one and I'm not in the mood to change it unless I see something else in that anime that I feel is worth making into a sig. In due time I'll change but I've been changing them a lot lately and I just want to chillax a bit with the sig and ava stuff :amuse

The same thing happened to me when I rewatched it. Mind you, you're under the influence of expecting the show to be like the American one. You have to watch more than one episode to divorce your mind from that subtext. Once you watch a few episodes you'll hopefully treat it as a wholly different show, and appreciate it for how good it is.

Ehh I get what your saying cause there are many things that take getting used to but its just not something I want to get used to. I like the American office but even that I don't watch too often so if I don't watch the American Office a lot how do you expect me to go crazy and start watching all the Brit ones :darn.

I've only been through 2 pairs :D I have headphones too, but I never really use them (they're too expensive to take out :darn)
You've heard of Dr. Dre's Monster Beats? :tem

List as many American phone/internet service providers as you can... I'm curious :blink

No I haven't heard them even though I know who Dr. Dre is..

T-Mobile
Verizon
AT&T
Sprint
Vonage
Time Warner
Roadrunner
Optimum

After_Image
July 31, 2010, 12:58 PM
Is that........a baby sloth??? :wtf

Ya, it's a baby sloth and it's at the beach. :wtf

Arrogance
July 31, 2010, 01:03 PM
Ya, it's a baby sloth and it's at the beach. :wtf
Well thats very unslothlike of him....people who are lazy and sloths usually don't go to the beach. They just sleep all day :darn.

riki
July 31, 2010, 05:30 PM
How was the Mets game? ^^

Iceiphoenix
July 31, 2010, 06:26 PM
No I haven't heard them even though I know who Dr. Dre is..

T-Mobile
Verizon
AT&T
Sprint
Vonage
Time Warner
Roadrunner
Optimum

I win because I have these: http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad353/Iceiphoenix/beats.jpg?t=1280618654

and wow... America has a lot :blink The main Australian ones I can think of off the top of my head are:
Optus
Telstra
Virgin
Vodaphone

and that's all :oh

EDIT: :confetti this is my 50th post outside the FF!

Arrogance
July 31, 2010, 11:45 PM
How was the Mets game? ^^

They won in the bottom of the 9th inning. If they hadn't scored then we would have gone to extra innings. So far all they games I've gone to this year they have won :grin.

I win because I have these: http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad353/Iceiphoenix/beats.jpg?t=1280618654

and wow... America has a lot :blink The main Australian ones I can think of off the top of my head are:
Optus
Telstra
Virgin
Vodaphone

and that's all :oh

EDIT: :confetti this is my 50th post outside the FF!

Stop spamming my thread and go post in some real threads like bleach (this way I can remove your post :p). I'm just kidding spam my thread as much as you want :hurr. But for your own good head off to some other forums as well! :yelling

Nice headphones, they look comfortable at least. ;)

Iceiphoenix
August 01, 2010, 04:32 AM
Stop spamming my thread and go post in some real threads like bleach (this way I can remove your post :p). I'm just kidding spam my thread as much as you want :hurr. But for your own good head off to some other forums as well! :yelling

Nice headphones, they look comfortable at least. ;)

Heh, for 'my own good'.....
And yes, they are awesomely comfortable :thumbs

I just rated this thread 5 stars :smugbunny Glad?

I went to an Open Day at a Uni, I GOT FREEBIES :clap2
Have you ever won any competitions to win stuff?

xi0
August 01, 2010, 06:01 AM
Those Dr Dre headphones are hella expensive.........

Iceiphoenix
August 01, 2010, 06:14 AM
Those Dr Dre headphones are hella expensive.........

Exactly why I don't take them out much :darn I'm too scared I'll drop them or something :iik

riki
August 01, 2010, 09:26 AM
They won in the bottom of the 9th inning. If they hadn't scored then we would have gone to extra innings. So far all they games I've gone to this year they have won :grin.

You're their good luck charm! :XD

Hmm...maybe if I rub your head, then you'll give me good luck too. :plot

Arrogance
August 01, 2010, 10:06 AM

5 STARS!!! :faint

I've won some competitions sports wise but the most I would get is a trophy. Never won lottery or a raffle or something to that extent.
[hr]

Exactly why I don't take them out much :darn I'm too scared I'll drop them or something :iik

Well thats why I enjoy earbuds better because they are better for when you are on the move!

You're their good luck charm! :XD

Hmm...maybe if I rub your head, then you'll give me good luck too. :plot

Of course you can rub my head :hurr. If anything happens at all, it would be that I'd get friction burn :XD.

goldb
August 01, 2010, 11:22 AM
Man I want those. Everytime I watch a football match all the players come into the stadium wearing them :s. I need to save up.

riki
August 01, 2010, 09:55 PM
So what is your workout schedule?

Arrogance
August 01, 2010, 09:59 PM
I work out every other day. When weight lifting and strength training your muscles need a day off in between your work outs. It helps to keep yourself from getting injured and its necessary for your muscles to grow. They need recovery time. Now too much recovery time is a bad thing cause then you get flabby :darn.

Now last time I worked out was friday so thats why I'm due to work out tonight but I'm really tired from work so its hard to get motivated but then again if I don't work out tonight then I'll have ruined my schedule which is bad. So I gotta force myself :shakefist.

riki
August 03, 2010, 06:37 PM
I have a question for you.

If you have the power to enter dream, would you rather be an extractor or an architect?

Arrogance
August 03, 2010, 11:22 PM
I have a question for you.

If you have the power to enter dream, would you rather be an extractor or an architect?
I think thats a good question that could get quite a few responses in the Inception Thread itself ;)

Its a tough one because the architect holds the creative power but the extractor holds the skills in order to navigate through other peoples dreams. There is a bright side to both, but being an extractor seems a bit more death defying of a job in that you don't create the setting but have to survive an unknown one. As the architect you hold the power to make that world. Honestly its a tough question and I think both have their strong and weak points. I can't really decide off the bat :darn

riki
August 04, 2010, 10:29 AM
I posted the question in the Inception thread. I hope you finally decided which one you would like soon. :amuse

Arrogance
August 04, 2010, 11:50 AM
I win because I will. Right now my head hurts a bit, really tired, so I need to take a whack at the inception thread later. I'm just too out of it right now to get that intellectual :darn.

riki
August 04, 2010, 12:30 PM
I know that you like to play MW2 so my question is do you have any funny/awesome last kills? My brother has two pretty fun/sad ones.

His first one was that he was climbing up a ladder when he notices an enemy was pointing a gun at the direction of the ladder. Luckily for him, the guy didn't shot at all (either he was not paying attention or the player was not there for some reason) so my brother just shot him quickly and won the game. When people saw that last kill, they were saying, "OMG." Another one is that he killed someone using an air drop and people were making fun of the guy at the end. :XD

Arrogance
August 05, 2010, 12:42 PM
I finally posted my voice recording in the Voice Thread :sweat (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2015569&postcount=41)

Anywho I have quite a few good kills kim. I can't think of any off the top of my head though. I play a lot of search and destroy so you get a kill cam ever round and if I am the last alive or if I kill the last man alive on the other team I'll end up being in it. Now that I think about it one of my favorites was that I threw a semtex over the grass hedges in Wasteland and I got a triple kill on the other side for the kill cam. I've spawntubes before and had multi kills which are ridiculous. I pissed people off and they also friend requested me because they thought I was awesome :XD. I was playing search and my whole team was a clan that didn't want to play on the map so that backed out. It was 1v6 SnD on Afghan and I sniped 3 people Spased two and then knifed a guy planting the bomb amongst a smoke grenade he threw. Those are just a few I have off the top of my head. I've got many more but not one that has stood out as THE BEST so I'm not sure.

Iceiphoenix
August 06, 2010, 03:16 AM
So what were your first impressions of everyone in the FF? :)

Arrogance
August 06, 2010, 01:44 PM
So what were your first impressions of everyone in the FF? :)
Does that even need to be asked? I think they are all awesome of course. Plus I'm in the FF myself and I'm awesome :3c. Anywho if I didn't like you guys then do you think I would be posting there as much as I do? :XD

Bugzee
August 07, 2010, 09:18 PM
How's it going, Hulky!?

Arrogance
August 07, 2010, 10:46 PM
Very simple yet effective question you get there Jin :thumbs

I'm doing well. I just got home today from spending the night at my friend's grandmother's house. Its virtually like a country resort. Its got a pool with a diving board, tennis court, mini driving range for golf, lots of land, and in general is a pretty sweet hang out place. Its nice to get away with the guys once in a while and just chill in paradise :D.

My next move is that on monday I will be going away for a week on my family vacation to Niagara Falls, Canada. I'll be gone for a week and will be back just in time for next weeks chapters! Luckily I apparently picked golden week to go away so the work load on the bleach forums will not be unbearable and thorn should be able to take care of everything ;). I plan on bringing my laptop with me to at least check mail and stuff and maybe I'll post a few times but I'll be too busy with my family to be on often.

So how have you been doing???

Imperium
August 08, 2010, 05:33 PM
What is the worst film you have ever watched?
What sport do you hate? Or if hate is too strong word what sport can you not stand?
If you had the choice of living life in a manga which one would you choose?
Whats your favourite smiley?
What internet browser do you use and why?
And lastly who do you think would win in a fight between a small rat and large mouse?

Thats it from me. :p

Arrogance
August 08, 2010, 05:48 PM
What is the worst film you have ever watched?
Dragon Wars.........horrible horrible film. Trailer deceived me and my friends into thinking it was an action movie like godzilla. It was just so bad. There weren't even dragons in it.....the main monster was a giant snake.............:mad.
What sport do you hate? Or if hate is too strong word what sport can you not stand?
Soccer (Football). Its just so boring. I tried watching the world cup for the hell of it only to watch men running around the field passing the ball and never scoring. When I was a kid I played soccer but the only fun part was goalie. Other than that its just such a pain in the ass of a sport to watch cause there is so little action going on.
If you had the choice of living life in a manga which one would you choose?
I guess Bleach....cause no good guys ever die there :XD.
Whats your favourite smiley?
Its tough to choose but I guess the ones I use the ABSOLUTE most would be :yelling :hurr :shakefist
What internet browser do you use and why?
Firefox....cause its the shit and nothing else compares to it and its glory! :yelling
And lastly who do you think would win in a fight between a small rat and large mouse?
I guess small rat because from what I've seen in NYC, Rats are freakin discussing and could be quite brutal creatures who fight for their lives living in the most nasty conditions. Plus the rat could always give the mouse bubonic plague :XD.

Thats it from me. :p

Thanks Impy! All answers are in green ;)

After_Image
August 08, 2010, 05:59 PM
When are you headed up to Niagara Falls? How long are staying in Canada?

Arrogance
August 08, 2010, 06:27 PM
I am going up tomorrow morning (monday) early and then I'll be staying little over a week till around next tuesday. I'm gonna try and be back by then but I may have to stop in Buffalo, NY on the way back to see my grandfather who lives there. Don't worry I will bring my laptop with me so I could probably come on here and check a few threads and posts at night in the hotel but other than that I will be thoroughly enjoying myself while not worrying about bleach modding :p. Honestly though Mangahelpers is lucky that its a down week that I'm going away with no chapters because Bleach would have been sucked into oblivion without my help :XD.

Iceiphoenix
August 09, 2010, 01:31 AM
Ooooo, I went to Niagara Falls when I was a kid :XD have fun there!

List 10 good things about where you live :)

Arrogance
August 09, 2010, 02:36 AM
Ooooo, I went to Niagara Falls when I was a kid :XD have fun there!

List 10 good things about where you live :)
1. I'm very close to New York City. The greatest city on earth!
2. We have amazing professional sports teams
3. I'm close to the beach
4. I live close to a mall
5. there are some pretty wealthy neighborhoods and I know some wealthy people ;)
6. My parish church
7. Great school systems (especially catholic schools)
8. I have suburbs, rural, and urban areas near me so I'm able to experience all different types of living conditions.
9. Good colleges in the area
10. Many good places to eat :drool

After_Image
August 09, 2010, 03:07 AM
:confetti

YOU'RE A CELEBRITY!!!

congrats, you have been posting a lot lately. :amuse

oh and have fun on your trip. :bye

Iceiphoenix
August 09, 2010, 03:13 AM
CONGRATZ!!
:clap2

riki
August 09, 2010, 08:54 AM
Congrats on becoming a celebrity! :confetti

Anyway, I hope you have a safe trip. Enjoy your family vacation! :bye

goldb
August 09, 2010, 11:37 AM
Welcome to the celeb club, it's nice of you to join us :p

Arrogance
August 09, 2010, 07:05 PM
TEEHEE Now I'm a celebrity and I'm in Canada!!!! I'm reporting in from my Hotel Room! Wifi for the win! :shakefist

goldb
August 09, 2010, 07:17 PM
Having fun in Canadia? :)

Kaiten
August 10, 2010, 01:41 PM
Where is Candada? Is it warm?

xi0
August 10, 2010, 01:44 PM
I think it is...I hurd dey have Penguins or Polar Burrs or somethin'

After_Image
August 10, 2010, 07:43 PM
The only thing that matters is the bacon...

Iceiphoenix
August 10, 2010, 10:28 PM
Hows Canada going? What do you think of their accent? Toronto, Vancouver or neither? :o

riki
August 11, 2010, 06:26 PM
Hey! I hope you haven't devastated Canada that badly. :amuse

Anyway, I just wanted to share this amusing tweet from Nomura (http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/08/12/3rd_birthday_twitter_update/). :XD

Tweeted Nomura earlier in the day, "The battle planner for Versus appeared in my dream. 'Have you thought about effective use of Blizzard,' I said angrily. And then woke up."

Arrogance
August 12, 2010, 10:33 AM
Canada is going great everyone and Niagara Falls is amazing! Very expensive area but thats probably the only downside. Falls are some of the most amazing things I have ever seen. ;)

Polar Bears are present but you have to head pretty far north to see them. It is actually quite hot here Kaiten and I've been roasting pretty much everyday. I have yet to encounter Canadian Bacon and actually ate regular Bacon in breakfast buffet :XD. Its such a big tourist area so I have yet to encounter many canadian acents but more people from all over the world are present. I will check out your news asap Kim! I'm just very busy. Bye for now everyone! :bye

Bugzee
August 12, 2010, 03:28 PM
Hope you're having a blast in Canada! Be sure to take loads of pictures :hurr and take care of yourself. ;)

Bug~

Iceiphoenix
August 12, 2010, 04:08 PM
:rofl I only just realized you have Candada in the thread name :XD

goldb
August 12, 2010, 07:02 PM
Candada is some next awesome place in North America. Don't bother looking on the map, cos it's not there :)

Arrogance
August 12, 2010, 11:12 PM
Ban all of you because I was in a rush to change the name on the morning of me leaving and this is the first time I've been able to check it :darn.

Iceiphoenix
August 13, 2010, 01:51 AM
:rofl CANDADA CANDADA CANDADA :turtle :XD

It sounds like some baby saying Canada :oh

Omnomnomnom how's the food in Canada?

And on another note, how is an Aussie accent different to an American accent? :oh I really can't tell the difference :crying

Googlez_kun
August 13, 2010, 03:47 AM
How's it in Canada?Is it cookie there?:3c

3c
August 13, 2010, 08:31 AM
Arrogance, Arrogance. I can't believe I haven't posted in here yet. Well one reason is that you were modded while I was on my vacation in Portugal, so once again congratulations. A second reason is... I dunno. Anyway here I am, a moderator's thread shouldn't be unsubscribed by me. So how's life as a moderator been treating you? What has changed with you as a member since you went Hulk (I kind of have to use this term in your thread now instead of "green" don't I?). What I mean is have you changed in any way as a member after becoming part of the staff? Hope you're enjoying your time in Cææænææædæææ, and take lots of pictures! :3c

Iceiphoenix
August 13, 2010, 08:50 AM
^ I see Durarara :3c

By the way Hulk, when are you going back to the US? The I Win thread needs your spammage :yelling
Speaking of which, guess who won Ver.X? :hurr

3c
August 13, 2010, 09:43 AM
Durarara!! is epic. I've had this set for quite a while. I recommend everyone the anime series, it was great.

Iceiphoenix
August 13, 2010, 09:46 AM
I recommend it to everyone as well :XD So far I've only converted 2 people into Durarara!!-ism

Arrogance
August 13, 2010, 11:37 PM
The food is basically just like America in Canada. Only way more expensive. Taxes are incredibly high and so are the meals but thats what you get I guess for having a socialist medical system. The bills gotta be paid by someone.

Man I keep hearing about Durarara :yelling. I'll try and watch one episode when I get home. I'll hopefully be back next tuesday/wednesday and I can then resume spamming the win thread. I guess you won then Ice since I wasn't around to stop you :shakefist!

Thanks a lot 3c! Its late but I'll still accept it ;). As a moderator I haven't changed too much. I've been posting more but I don't get to post too much about all the manga I read like I used to. I feel like I end up neglecting some of them since I end up worrying about my respective section a bit more these days and other modding duties. I hope to find a nice balance at some point. That all being said my post count has gone up RAPIDLY even though I am posting less in vast manga sections I still end up making many more posts all over the place :3c.

Iceiphoenix
August 13, 2010, 11:39 PM
Watch Durarara!! NAO :yelling
And you can't stop me from winning again :3c
:turtle

Arrogance
August 13, 2010, 11:41 PM
O and to answer your question the Aussies have their own unique lingo even though its still english and its the tone they have in which they say their english words......CRICKEY!!!!!!!!! :yelling

Iceiphoenix
August 13, 2010, 11:43 PM
Dude.... we don't say crickey :oh

RIP Steve Irwin :scry

Arrogance
August 13, 2010, 11:44 PM
Steve Irwin said Crickey therefore you all do :notrust.......

THE DINGO ATE MAH BABY!!!! :yelling

Iceiphoenix
August 13, 2010, 11:50 PM
G'day mate, want a snag? I've got the barbie going and the ankle biters have sangers. :oh

*I'm so un-Aussie I had to Google Aussie slang :nuts*

Arrogance
August 13, 2010, 11:59 PM
That reminds me that there is an Outback Steakhouse up here in Canada :XD. I might have to go with my family now that your reminded me of it :p.

Iceiphoenix
August 14, 2010, 12:07 AM
Haha ok :XD Do you have any idea about what I said? :o

Arrogance
August 14, 2010, 12:09 AM
Hmmmm lets see "Hello. Want a drink??? I have the grill going and there are flies biting me????":XD Thats the best I could do without looking everything up :p

Anywho I'm off for the night, let me know how I did. :bye

Iceiphoenix
August 14, 2010, 12:11 AM
:XD Close, but it's : "Hello, Want a sausage? I have the BBQ going and the kids have sandwiches" :XD

Gnite! :bye

goldb
August 14, 2010, 07:10 AM
My god that aussie talk was like some complex code :s. "ankle biters have sangers"? O_O