PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 595 Discussion / 596 Prediction

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Tsukisama
July 28, 2010, 06:29 AM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics and Summaries thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62899) This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

Please remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks :)

Protegon
August 03, 2010, 05:51 AM
for god is oda sama and rookies!!

OdaForPresident
August 03, 2010, 05:52 AM
Well I guess we can rule out Drake and Apoo as blackbeards victims. That must mean its bonny, or that big black thing that sucked up Bege is blackbeard's handy work.

Good to see law again, I'm curious what he's up to.

tothx
August 03, 2010, 05:57 AM
More rookies stories, awesome ;)

Flosch
August 03, 2010, 06:03 AM
It is quite amusing to see how every rookie has kind of hard time in the new world except kidd and law. The former is even angry about the "too-low-strength" of the guys in the new world and their lack of ambition. and law is just relaxing and enjoying their trip^^

ah just noticed, i have to disagree with myself, hawkins has no hard problems so far, still personally i see him in terms of strength lower than kidd, law and luffy.

all the other rookies are having troubles of different kinds.

For me these actions just confirm the difference between the rookies with Luffy, Kidd and Law at the top and appo, drake and co are below and not only a little bit.

ScratchmenApoo
August 03, 2010, 06:04 AM
Nice pictures.

Trafalgar's Crew seems to be negotiating with the captain to do something and he agrees. Note, I'm only getting this from translating the pictures, not the text.

X Drake seems to be taking out another pirate captain.

The most interesting picture, Scratchmen Apoo's crew seems to use Geppou to escape the giant porcupine zebras OR is it an invisible staircase??

EDIT: Right after my post, the translation came :P
Maybe Trafalgar is waiting for Luffy to make his move, I mean Luffy is the most 'ahead' of the supernovas, as Kidd said.

Andonan
August 03, 2010, 06:07 AM
Hmmm so it's either Bonny or Capone, I'd be surprised if we don't see Bonney this chapter! Can't wait for this, can't wait to see the SH's reunited I miss them all sooooo much!

mlinko
August 03, 2010, 06:07 AM
I don't care about supernovas, show us mugiwaras :notrust

Spam286
August 03, 2010, 06:08 AM
So that all but confirms Bonney as the one BB got unless we see her on an as yet unspoiled page. I hope she lives though, I was kinda looking forward to seeing her meet the Strawhats; the age changing thing has some serious potential for hilarity that can't get ditched with an off-screen death.

Mr. Crocodile
August 03, 2010, 06:11 AM
I guess that's why Bonney said that everything was all a certain person's fault and that she would hunt him in the new world

ScratchmenApoo
August 03, 2010, 06:11 AM
'Taking out a Supernova' doesn't necessarily mean killing them. It could mean destroying their ship(s) and provisions and hurting them a lot, making continuing their trip harder.
The last chapter made me believe it was Capone and he is the only Supernova I would accept losing, I don't like him.
And Bonney's small speeches during the Marineford Arc weren't there for nothing, I'm sure we will see more of her.

Fox666
August 03, 2010, 06:12 AM
Interesting Drake attempt to irritate Kaidou. I feel like he still is a marine of some sort.

OdaForPresident
August 03, 2010, 06:24 AM
Drake must have some sort of personal grudge against Kaido, perhaps that's also why he quit the marines. My guess is that Kaido killed his former (marine) crew.

Ero-Sanji
August 03, 2010, 06:26 AM
Well, I'll be damned!
So it really was Bonney after all.
X Drake, Hawkins and Kid have all just arrived on their first Islands and are already wreaking havoc. X Drake has just declared war on Kaidou and I really want to see his background history. Perhaps Kaidou has something to do with Drake, by either joining the marines or becoming a pirate.

ScratchmenApoo
August 03, 2010, 06:27 AM
Drake must have some sort of personal grudge against Kaido, perhaps that's also why he quit the marines. My guess is that Kaido killed his former (marine) crew.

Hmm, might be.
The "Well that makes things easier" might mean that X Drake wants to meet Kaidou as soon as possible.
But isn't Drake overly confident to think to be able to beat him ? I mean he didn't stand a chance against Kizaru.

happy GIN smily
August 03, 2010, 06:28 AM
oh nice, some early spoilers

Law once more proved that he is not stupid. he lets the other pirates fight in the NW instead of bothering himself to do it

and i wonder what Drake is up to with Kaido. maybe they have some unsolved differences from their past.
but i think that drake is overestimating himselve if he wants to start a fight with Kaido

Edit:
looks like i was late with this post

tereta_foba
August 03, 2010, 06:33 AM
so we finally know that the supernova that was attacked by blackbeard must have been Jewelry Bonney......

sarutobi_sensei
August 03, 2010, 06:34 AM
Confirmation that it was Boney that got attacked.

Lol @ Apoo running on air xD

Drake causing trouble? Interesting.

Law is just great. He's all like: let things go smoothly and when they calm down I'll go. Great guy.

Fox666
August 03, 2010, 06:36 AM
but i thing that drake is overestimating himselve if he wants to start a fight with KaidoHe probably doesn't want to fight him, but is provoking.

hy4k
August 03, 2010, 06:39 AM
I told you bonney got hit by blackbeard. She specifically said she was going after him. Frees her up to become a strawhat (hopefully)

Law seems to be the smartest of the supernovas. He's certainly the most pragmatic, waiting for the foolhardy to get wiped out before he makes his move

I'm also calling this right now. Kaidou is an ex-marine (probably admiral). It explains Diaz Drake purposefully provoking him

deffkryz
August 03, 2010, 06:41 AM
*sigh* three pages of probably 17 story pages revealed[1] and people start to be certain that Bonney got pwned by Blackbeard. And Bege being the one is still out there even if it's clear that he simply arrived the first crazy island on his route.

Remember: It's only three pages by now, there's still much to come.

frontaLobotomy
August 03, 2010, 06:42 AM
Drake's going for the jugular, eh? While Teach and the others fight over Whitebeard's territories, he goes after Kaidou, a wise decision by all accounts. It's interesting that Law has no inclination of heading to the New World yet, it's almost as though he's waiting on Luffy to get there..

happy GIN smily
August 03, 2010, 06:45 AM
after three spoiler pages it is to early to say that Bonny got owned by BB. it could be any pirate wo is worth more than 100 mio.
by the way: Bonny and Zoro still have to meet

Bugzee
August 03, 2010, 06:46 AM
Sweet!

Gawd, I love that Dinosaur form. It looks so fricking awesome! Drake doesn't give a damn about the Yonkou's territory in the NW. I can't wait for more spoilers. The NW is definitely going to be AMAZING!

Apoo & the pigs! "Just jump". :XD

I wonder whether Bonney will be in this week's chapter. I sure would like to know how the incident went down with BB & co; it's actually obvious now that we have already had confirmation of the other SN's whereabouts and positions. So it's not a stupid thought at all.

Interesting Drake attempt to irritate Kaidou. I feel like he still is a marine of some sort.

Undercover!? Spy!? I wouldn't like that tbh. Go X! :shakefist

gama984
August 03, 2010, 06:47 AM
Spoiler Pics + English trad: http://juinjutsuteam.forumcommunity.net/?t=39530536#entry277268237

ITALIAN TRANSLATIONS OF PICS: http://juinjutsuteam.forumcommunity.net/?t=39530536

ScratchmenApoo
August 03, 2010, 06:47 AM
after three spoiler pages it is to early to say that Bonny got owned by BB. it could be any pirate wo is worth more than 100 mio.
by the way: Bonny and Zoro still have to meet

Could be, but at the moment I think Oda is only focusing on the 9 Supernovas when talking about the New World.

Why do Bonney and Zoro HAVE to meet ?

sarutobi_sensei
August 03, 2010, 06:51 AM
Cause they sort of have a connection since SA. She said that she'd beat their asses when they met in the NW. Especially Zoro's ass.

Ero-Sanji
August 03, 2010, 06:51 AM
I told you bonney got hit by blackbeard. She specifically said she was going after him. Frees her up to become a strawhat (hopefully)

Hey, I love that Idea:amuse

Anyway, I think three pages is enough to determine that Bonney was the one defeated. Bege is the only other one but he was shown after the meeting or at the same time. The 100mill+ title usually referse to the Supernovas since Kizaru also used it but then again who said they referred to this years rookies?

OdaForPresident
August 03, 2010, 06:52 AM
Last year's rookies aren't rookies anymore. as soon as they reach the new world (and been there a while) they loose that title for obvious reasons.

FCTeich
August 03, 2010, 06:55 AM
is it real?!? "Revolutionary Sabo" with Law

happy GIN smily
August 03, 2010, 06:56 AM

??? where did you get that from?

ScratchmenApoo
August 03, 2010, 06:57 AM

Huh??
Where does it say that ? I can't see this.

FCTeich
August 03, 2010, 07:05 AM
here: http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?f=4081987

Bugzee
August 03, 2010, 07:07 AM

Now that's very interesting! :nuts

I'll wait for confirmation though. I don't want to get overexcited and then find out that it's a fake spoiler. ;)

OdaForPresident
August 03, 2010, 07:09 AM
hmm, I'll need to see some confirmation on that sabo thing. Sounds too good to be true.

Ero-Sanji
August 03, 2010, 07:13 AM
So, if the Sabo spoiler is true then he might have been the one to ask Law to save Luffy. Sabo's reaction also seems to indicate that Law was a former Revolutionary or a member of another group.

Garp7
August 03, 2010, 07:13 AM
hmm, I'll need to see some confirmation on that sabo thing. Sounds too good to be true.

Yes. Seems to be too good to be true. Additionally Law is with Revolutionary army ...

Conformation needed indeed.

Spam286
August 03, 2010, 07:17 AM

I get that impression too. Doesn't seem quite right that he'd turn up now in exactly the capacity most fans want him to. That just doesn't seem very Oda.

And also if he was around why did he not act to save Ace as well? Maybe he's an amnesiac and doesn't remember Ace and Luffy at all.

And Bonney does need to join the Strawhats IMO. They lack a younger character and Bonney could be the token child. Or the token old lady, or anything in between.

SwR
August 03, 2010, 07:27 AM

Sounds fake...

javimgol
August 03, 2010, 07:36 AM
I get that impression too. Doesn't seem quite right that he'd turn up now in exactly the capacity most fans want him to. That just doesn't seem very Oda.

And also if he was around why did he not act to save Ace as well? Maybe he's an amnesiac and doesn't remember Ace and Luffy at all.

Being in a wheelchair, as spoilers says, doesn't help too much

deffkryz
August 03, 2010, 07:41 AM
Damn... Now with that Sabo probably Fake but at least unconfirmed spoiler out, we'll probably have to wait hours now for it's confirmation or certain negation.

But at least it will probably get rid of the "bonney got killed" and "that black orb was BB" posts.

chitgoks
August 03, 2010, 07:47 AM
crap. i wasnt reading clearly that the sabo thing is still unconfirmed

but... it makes sense since law just saved luffy for no apparent reason. come on ... unless someone asked him to

Freid
August 03, 2010, 07:51 AM
i hope the sabo is alive spoiler is real. shit, so many people gonna be chewing up their words.

happy GIN smily
August 03, 2010, 07:51 AM
i am more that sceptical about this Sabo spoiler. but if it turns out to be true, it would be the explanation for Law saving Luffy

Edit:
actually i hope that it is a fake spoiler. i want Sabo to be dead meat, or meanwhile dust and bones
the conversation between Law and Sabo? seams pretty synthetic to me

deffkryz
August 03, 2010, 07:53 AM
Law likes the way Luffy is acting recklessly, since it's interesting for him - and without Luffy, Law's race for becoming PK would be boring. That's enough reason for him to save Luffy. Having Sabo being the reason would only serve the purpose of goofing Law's personality.

As entering the NW now is way too boring for him, I guess he'll be starting once Luffy and his friends set sail for the NW?

i hope the sabo is alive spoiler is real. shit, so many people gonna be chewing up their words.
Good. I'll call it fake from now on until confirmed - and if I'm right, will you chew up your words?

megamaster
August 03, 2010, 07:58 AM
Pretty sure sabo spoiler is fake. How would sabo have known luffy needs rescuing. and If sabo did ask him to save Luffy then why not Ace.

MrHim
August 03, 2010, 08:00 AM
the pirates that bb defeat, does it has to be supernovas?? because i read... seem like 'well known rookie'....

Trikz
August 03, 2010, 08:03 AM
I think if Law was with the Revolutionary army ivankov would have recognised him.

THM Nindo
August 03, 2010, 08:09 AM
Sabo spoiler is most likely fake...

Now, we saw everyone except Bonney...
Do you guys think she's the one that got killed by BB? :s

I hope not, I liked her!
She was funny! :s

Ero-Sanji
August 03, 2010, 08:09 AM
the pirates that bb defeat, does it has to be supernovas?? because i read... seem like 'well known rookie'....

No, not necessarily but Kizaru used the same words to describe the Novas he fought back at Sabaody. That's why I think he meant one of the Novas but I could be wrong.

I think if Law was with the Revolutionary army ivankov would have recognised him.

True, but the revolutionaries are many, kinda like the Marines and I don't think every Vice-Admiral recognizes every single Marine. But to be honest this spoiler seems fake due to that point.

Now, we saw everyone except Bonney...
Do you guys think she's the one that got killed by BB? :s

Maybe not killed but defeated. All the other ones were shown to be alright, more or less. So Bonney being the one is for now most reasonable.

hhv94
August 03, 2010, 08:13 AM
Oh man COOL spoilers. Nice to see some other pirates. I hope the spoiler about Sabo is true! Man that be cool if Law was an ex revolutionary!

Trikz
August 03, 2010, 08:17 AM
No, not necessarily but Kizaru used the same words to describe the Novas he fought back at Sabaody. That's why I think he meant one of the Novas but I could be wrong.

True, but the revolutionaries are many, kinda like the Marines and I don't think every Vice-Admiral recognizes every single Marine. But to be honest this spoiler seems fake due to that point.

Well considering how powerful law is there is no way he wouldn't be well known if he was in the revolution army, he could even be a commander. Also even if Ivankov dint recognise him he should know who Ivankov is and would have introduced himself.

Gats
August 03, 2010, 08:18 AM
Pretty sure sabo spoiler is fake. How would sabo have known luffy needs rescuing. and If sabo did ask him to save Luffy then why not Ace.

Because Ace is supposed to be rescued by Whitebeard, someone who is supposed to be the strongest man in the world. And who knows when Sabo contacted Law, maybe it was at the last minute with a Den Den Mushi when he saw Ace being killed.

I don't know if it's fake but it's possible and it would explain why Law saved Luffy.

Doomchen
August 03, 2010, 08:18 AM
I think the sabo spoiler is fake. Why'd you address him as a young guy in a wheel chair. Sabo was Aces age and I don't think that in OP that would count as a "young guy", plus, Law is from north blue which is quite a distance. Also, referring to a young guy and the old times in the same scene, I don't think so.

Bet.Elgeuse
August 03, 2010, 08:21 AM
Translation: betelgeuse
Source : www.mangaturk.com

Translated to Turkish. Türkçe'ye çevrilmiştir.

Başlık : Yemin

- Grand Line, Shabondy takımadalarının yakınları

Law'ın tayfa : Neeee? Biz hala yeni dünya'ya gitmiyormuyuz?
Law: Doğru zamanı bekleyeceğimizi söyledim. ''One Piece'' hiçbir yere kaçmıyor.
Law'ın tayfa : Fakat... Karasakal kıyamati koparıyor.
Law : Dövüşmek isteyenleri kendi haline bırak. Anlamsız, sıkıcı dövüşlere katılmayı umursamıyorum.
Saçmalamayı kesin ve sadece emirlerimi dinleyin.
Tüm tayfa : Tamam kaptan

--------------------------------------------------------------

- Yeni dünya, Bir kış adası

Büyük adam : Bu ada, Yonkou'lardan biri olan Kaidou'nun favori adası. Gördüğün gibi benden bu adaya bakmamı istedi.
Drake : Nolmuş yani ?
Büyük adam : Hiçbirşey, sadece söylüyorum. Sadece diyorum ki, Kaidou'nun tersine gitme.
Drake : Yani diyorsun ki eğer seni burada öldürürsem, Kaidou bunun hakkında birşeyler yapar.
Büyük adam : Evet doğru, bu yüzden siktir git.
Drake : Pekala, bu işleri kolaylaştırır. ( Dinazor forma dönüşür. )

--------------------------------------------------------------

- Yeni dünya, Bahar adası

Apoo : Kooş!! Bu yaban domuzu grubuyla başa çıkabilmemizin imkanı yok.
Tayfa : Dikkat et, önümüzde bir uçurum var.
Apoo : Kim umursar, ATLA
Herkes : Huh!
Tayfa : Uuuuhhmm, Kaptan Apoo, yaban domuzları ve biz havada mı koşuyoruz.
Apoo : Bunu görebiliyorum!! Bu adada neler oluyor ?

Santoryu
August 03, 2010, 08:34 AM
I think if Law was with the Revolutionary army ivankov would have recognized him.

This might not be true since Ivankov has been in prison for awhile. Also just cuz someone is friends or associated with someone doesn't mean they are part of that said faction or any marines that talk with pirates would have to make that assumption (a little exaggerated I know). If the Sabo thing is true, it might be interesting from a Law examining Luffy perspective.

Also I do not get why people are very quickly knocking on Drake for antagonizing Kaidou. For all we know Kaidou could be hurt from the Shanks encounter and give Drake a great opportunity to make a stake in his territory. Especially since it seams that everyone is going after the whitebeard territories. I know that Drake wasn't able to match Kizaru, but how many could. Nothing says that Kizaru couldn't whoop on Kaidou also.

Love the Wild pigs or whatever chasing Apoo.

Proud to say that while painting the past few days I've had one piece episodes 200-270 so far running in the background and slowly got my bro hooked. I was like here, is the first 200 episodes, and here is the next 190... The face of (thanks for not letting me have a live while watching this for the next couple weeks) was priceless. :D

hy4k
August 03, 2010, 08:39 AM
yesss. return of sabo

explains law helping luffy too. also note that sabo is a revolutionary commander seeing as he got the call from hq

KaizokoU-01
August 03, 2010, 08:44 AM
well, I'm already getting all hyped up... so the Sabo reappearance better be real for sure... if not, then I'm gonna curse the one who responsible to this in the first place every night before my sleep!!

dang, I hope it's TRUE~!! please, Oda-sama make it real...

bittman
August 03, 2010, 08:47 AM
Going to have to get used to this Sabo shit every week then I suppose.

Let me give you guys a spoiler for Chapter 596: Someone is talking to someone, Sabo appears. OMG!

Chapter 597: Aokoji checks out Pacifistas. One is Sabo, OMG!

Chapter 598: Rayleigh presses a button on his face and his body opens up as he appears to be a mech. The controller is...Sabo, OMG!

You get the gist.

OdaForPresident
August 03, 2010, 08:51 AM
I hate it that when I think there will be a new spoiler, its an international translation...again. Why don't people read the posting rules and post the international translations in the discussion thread! Agh

Anyway, I still think Sabo's appearance is fake. While its true that Iva wouldn't recognize every RA soldier, I don't think that Law would be fodder.

Spam286
August 03, 2010, 08:51 AM
Oh, I missed the wheelchair bit. Now I think it's a little more likely to be real. It was too convenient before. I wonder what he does for the RA then?

Host Samurai
August 03, 2010, 08:54 AM
I'm gonna wait for pics until then I won't jump onto the Sabo bandwagon.

Kaidou seems wounded after his encounter with Shanks. So Drake is the only 'one' who, used the golden opportunity to claim one of Kaidou's territory instead, one of WB's.

Akai-chan
August 03, 2010, 08:58 AM
Kaidou seems wounded after his encounter with Shanks. So Drake is the only 'one' who, used the golden opportunity to claim one of Kaidou's territory instead, one of WB's.

I was thinking of the same thing. but I think Drake isn't only aiming for one of his territories. He could want to beat him now and take his place.

Raijū
August 03, 2010, 09:00 AM
People say Kaidou seem wounded after his encounter with Shanks but we didn't saw anything of what happened.We don't even know if they fought or if Shanks used persuasion to make Kaidou change his mind.

megamaster
August 03, 2010, 09:01 AM
OMG I just realized Apoo has 2 joints in his arms. Like the people kidnapped Brook.
Apoo was able to affect Kizaru using some weird music so maybe Brook will learn the Music.

goldb
August 03, 2010, 09:01 AM
Ahhhh spoiler Tuesdays :).

Sabo's alive? that's no shock. The real kicker is that he's on a wheelchair and knows Law. I think that's why he(Law) saved Luffy.

So we do get to see the rest of the SNs making their moves too. can't wait for the rest...

Host Samurai
August 03, 2010, 09:03 AM
I was thinking of the same thing. but I think Drake isn't only aiming for one of his territories. He could want to beat him now and take his place.

Take his place.. I think that Drake is years too early to face Kaido no matter how badly wounded he is. Kaidou belongs to the very few pirates who could fight with WB and now compare what an wounded WB was able to do to Akainu. Then you know what I'm trying to say.

RichardMNixon
August 03, 2010, 09:07 AM
Take his place.. I think that Drake is years too early to face Kaido no matter how badly wounded he is. Kaidou belongs to the very few pirates who could fight with WB and now compare what an wounded WB was able to do to Akainu. Then you know what I'm trying to say.

We were meant to feel the same way about Luffy getting on Crocodile's badside though. It looks to me like Drake has no interest in the island, he just wants to summon Kaidou for a fight so he can join the big leagues ASAP. Plus if he's a former marine I'd expect he'd know something of Kaidou's power.

Wonder if Sabo asked Law to go to Marineford?

OdaForPresident
August 03, 2010, 09:11 AM
New spoilers!

Don't know real they are tough.

anyway, buggy the new shishi, zorro, blackbeard, defeat of hawkins and Jimbei will introduce Luffy to a fishman helmsmen. I don't know.

munafn
August 03, 2010, 09:11 AM
new spoilers just added...buggy is Schicibukai and his crew is worth 5 billion?!?!!?! the hell...

Fox666
August 03, 2010, 09:13 AM
new spoilers just added...buggy is Schicibukai and his crew is worth 5 billion?!?!!?! the hell...No surprise in the bounty thing. 100 crewmates from level 3 are worth it... since he has level 5 along with him... :eyeroll

But there is something wrong with Brownbeard speech. Okay, bounty doesn't matter in New World, but he was the one who open his mouth about bounties to begin with!!

Akainu
August 03, 2010, 09:15 AM
Please take into consideration that none of these new spoilers are confirmed!
everything else than the three supernovae we just saw is speculation atm. and tbh sounds like a bad fanfiction.

OdaForPresident
August 03, 2010, 09:16 AM
That and Hawkins said that he saw the shadow of death on brown beard. I can't imagine his predictions turning out wrong all of a sudden. Or...blackbeard shows up and kills of brownbeard. In which case his predictions were still right.

deffkryz
August 03, 2010, 09:20 AM
Oh boy... seems like OP is getting to be trolled by fake spoiler posters this week.

Now that certain line with "???「ゼハハハハハ……!その通り…!」" implies that Blackbeard ("Zehahahahaha......!") steps into the clash between Brownbeard and Hawkins...

LeDuck
August 03, 2010, 09:20 AM
Last spoiler is fake, at least put some effort if you try to trick us :P

creuss
August 03, 2010, 09:23 AM
....sabo appearance = probably fake

i can't get why should they need a coxswain... so, nami's not enough then, huh...?

and for the total bounty of buggy's minions:

WTf

.... dat should be influential enough... him becoming a Shichibukai isn't dat impossible now...

megamaster
August 03, 2010, 09:27 AM
What do you expect its a Tuesday morning spoiler. I have my doubts about the confirmed one too. LAW not going into the New World. ????

creuss
August 03, 2010, 09:27 AM

yup, i agree.. even a MUCH STRONGER moria at his prime couldn't defeat dat man, and eventually lead to the annihilation of his crew... even da current moria would pretty much defeat drake ...

... just dont want to see drake dying too fast... i like dat man... he's got potential...

OdaForPresident
August 03, 2010, 09:32 AM
i can't get why should they need a coxswain... so, nami's not enough then, huh...?

Well though I also think this spoiler is fake, I don't think its far fetched that they need a coxswain. Nami only tells them where to go, the coxswain will actually get them there.

creuss
August 03, 2010, 09:34 AM
Well though I also think this spoiler is fake, I don't think its far fetched that they need a coxswain. Nami only tells them where to go, the coxswain will actually get them there.

if dat is true, well, its just like getting a waiter for a new crew so dat someone can help sanji in preparing da table... :oh

deffkryz
August 03, 2010, 09:38 AM
What do you expect its a Tuesday morning spoiler. I have my doubts about the confirmed one too. LAW not going into the New World. ????

You may have doubts on the Bible and the Koran *evades-suicide-bombers* but spoilers confirmed by pictures are real.

But WTF... no cover?

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/5149/41733817.th.jpg (http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/5149/41733817.jpg)

Some ToC Spoilers from two weeks ago made me look forward. But apparently there's some OP post card attached (upper right corner)? I can see Brooks leg and arm...

gonzab
August 03, 2010, 09:39 AM
The helmsman actually makes sense. First, even Blackbeard has one, second it's basically the only job left that makes sense the SH having one guy doing it.

THM Nindo
August 03, 2010, 09:41 AM
I like the last spoiler, and I think it make sense...
Many of the Supernovas getting beaten is a good way to showcase how hard the New world is.

And the headline with Buggy becoming a Shichibukai make sense as well...
I think it's legit.

Zoro #1
August 03, 2010, 09:41 AM

Agreed nami is essentially there to warn about weather and find and tell them a safe path to their destination, but they don't have a coxswain who is capable of steering the boat in the rough seas, specially in the new world.
Plus franky has no or very little experience in steering ship in high and dangerous seas, not that he is bad at it he is not cut out for the job, his job is to take care of the ship.

kkck
August 03, 2010, 09:42 AM
Holy crap.... Buggy's crew has a 5 billion bounty? thats 237 crewmembers... 241 convicts escaped ID, remove crocodile, luffy, jimbei, buggy, mr 1, ivankov, inazuma and the okamas... if we assume buggy's crew has roughly 120 members then the average bounty in his crew is of at least 41 million. Buggy's crew right now is more than powerful enough to be the most important military force in the first half of the grand line. heck, military might alone might even give him a small chance in the new world. If I recall, franky's bounty was 44 mil.... it really is hard to believe buggy's average crew member is that strong. The strongest crew members could be as strong or stronger than the supernova, those could be from the level 5. Buggy really lucked out by unifying such a terrifying force.

It is interesting to see the supernova facing the NW. I get the impression people in the forums and the supernova have really understimated the NW. I would not be surprised if the supernova don't even have the strength to match the average NW pirate.

AND YES! For over a year I had that 1 line in my sig where I predicted buggy would become a shichibukai. I actually accurately predicted a manga event, such a thing has proven to be borderline impossible with oda!

terrivel
August 03, 2010, 09:44 AM
Verificação: Confirmado
Tradução: Portal Shounen
Credits: http://shounen.com.br/forum/21-piece-spoiler/32999-one-piece-spoiler-595.html

Capítulo 595: Juramento (sem capa!) PRIMEIRA PÁGINA

- Grandline, perto Shabondy Arquipélago "-

Lei do companheiro de tripulação: Whaaat? Nós ainda não estamos indo para entrar no novo mundo?
Lei: Eu disse que temos que aguardar o momento certo ... Não se preocupe, "Uma peça não vai a lugar nenhum em breve ...
Companheiro de tripulação Lei: Mas ... Blackbeard é ir em um rampage!
Lei: Que aqueles que querem lutar contra isso lutar para fora, então ... Eu não tenho interesse em participar do sentido / lutas chato. Pare de falar merda e só ouvir as minhas ordens. Quando o direito do tempo, vamos fazer nosso movimento!
Todos Crema Law: Ha capitão ~ (coração de amor)

Novo Mundo "em uma ilha de Inverno

Big Guy: Esta ilha é uma das ilhas do Yonkou "Kaido é favorito ... Ele é o tipo pediu-me para cuidar de ilha você vai ver ...
Drake: Então, o que ...?
Big Guy: Nada, só estou dizendo a você. Eu só estou dizendo que não passar para o lado ruim de Kaido!
Drake: Então você está dizendo que se eu matei aqui, Kaido iria fazer algo sobre isso?
Big Guy: É isso mesmo tão chatear ...
Drake: Bem, isso torna as coisas mais fáceis (se transforma em Forma Dinosaur)

Novo Mundo, Spring Island

Apoo: RUN! Não há nenhuma maneira que nós podemos tomar essas grupo de porcos selvagens!
Apoo do companheiro de tripulação: Cuidado há um penhasco à nossa frente!
Apoo: Quem é o cuidado! JUMP!
Todos: Huh?
Apoo do companheiro de tripulação: Capitão Uuumm Apoo, os porcos selvagens e nós estamos correndo no céu?!?
Apoo: Eu posso ver que! O que diabos está acontecendo na ilha?!?!

Images: http://shounen.com.br/forum/21-piece-spoiler/32999-one-piece-spoiler-595.html

daman246
August 03, 2010, 09:44 AM
wow buggy has come a long way

NoLimit89
August 03, 2010, 09:45 AM
everybody guessed it ... Buggy is a shichibukai.

and also, who's a little disappointed at Hawkins getting beat up by Brownbeard??

creuss
August 03, 2010, 09:49 AM
hahahah...

luffy and jinbe get shocked of buggy becoming a shichi...
rayleigh must be very proud of him...

go... captain buggy!!!

hy4k
August 03, 2010, 09:49 AM
edit: nm. last spoiler is fake. i knew it was too good to be true

VashDaStampede
August 03, 2010, 09:51 AM
If the newest spoiler is true, it looks like the format is going to stay like this for the most part until the Strawhats get back together. The format of showing a little of what's going on here, a little there, etc. Except I think after a couple of weeks it will specifically focus on the strawhats in their own individual adventures...at least that's what I'm hoping for. :)

I don't think anyone is surprised about Buggy. Strength isn't just physical power, he now has dozens of decently strong guys willing to follow him forever.

Host Samurai
August 03, 2010, 09:51 AM

and also, who's a little disappointed at Hawkins getting beat up by Brownbeard??

Im not dissapointed but that's the reality. The SN really did overestimate themselves by thinking that they're ready for the NW. Some of them need to know their place hopefully Kidd will be next:D. Even Moria had the same outcome probably even worse then Hawkins.

tothx
August 03, 2010, 09:59 AM
Sabo Sabo Sabo Sabo Sabo Sabo Yoghurt Sabo Sabo Sabo Sabo

Allways thought he was saved by Dragon ;) Really hope that spoiler is real

And Law saving Luffy because of Sabo, awesomesauce.

Bugzee
August 03, 2010, 10:01 AM
:confetti

Buggy is selected as new member of Shichibukai. Note that total bounty of his crew is over 5 billion.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! :XD

I knew this day was coming! Free drinks for everyone! Kanpai! :beer

5 Billion!!! Saikou! :blink I'm so happy! The Clown deserved it. I can't wait to see his expression and celebrations in the coming chapter(s). Hawkins gets owned by BrownBeard and now he'll get owned by BB!? xD

Luffy is now in search for another nakama! It's certainly getting exciting now!

This Era is called...Buggy! :yelling

DARK
August 03, 2010, 10:09 AM
Right now I can't tell what's confirmed or what's fake, but regardless I will make my judgments based on what we have so far.

This chapter seems to follow up with what happened with the previous one, in showing some of the Supernovas and their crews struggling in the New World. It's weird that Brownbeard's bounty of 80 million berri and his statement, "Bounties mean zilch in the New World." So, there must be something in the New World that allows for these pirates to become stronger. It also proves that bounties are not a direct indicator to a person's strength or potential.

Blackbeard is coming to get you, Hawkins. "Zehahahaha!"

Buggy is elected into the Shichibukai (again not sure if it's confirmed or fake). This may be because Buggy's crew has the total combined bounty of 5 billion. How many people did he have in his crew? 40? 50? I mean, 5 BILLION... Sounds too good to be true. Wanting more verificiation before I go any further.

Sabo appearing, not too keen on that one bit. Since it was one of the later spoilers posted, I am gearing towards the possibility it is a fake.

mr.danly
August 03, 2010, 10:13 AM
The Sabo spoiler seems out of place, not believing that one until we have picture confirmation. However, the rest of the spoilers seem good. Pretty awesome chapter, I can't believe that Hawkins got his ass kicked! Not sure what this thing about a coxswain is.... somebody earlier said that a coxswain was needed to help navigate the rougher waters of the New World, but Nami navigated up a F***ING JETSTREAM that shot up miles into the sky.

http://haven-reader.net/index.php?mode=view&series=One%20Piece&chapter=Chapter%20236&page=16

I'm pretty sure she can handle what's coming in the New World.

Bugzee
August 03, 2010, 10:19 AM
Not sure what this thing about a coxswain is.... somebody earlier said that a coxswain was needed to help navigate the rougher waters of the New World, but Nami navigated up a F***ING JETSTREAM that shot up miles into the sky.

http://haven-reader.net/index.php?mode=view&series=One%20Piece&chapter=Chapter%20236&page=16

I'm pretty sure she can handle what's coming in the New World.

That's certainly true but it wouldn't hurt for Nami to get some extra aid and support in the navigation department!? A Coxswain it is! So Jinbei won't be joining the SH's now...:(....there's still a possiblity that the rest of the Sunny Pirates are currently residing on FI and waiting for their captain to return..:wtf

I can't wait to see what kind of fishmen that famous coxswain is. :amuse

VashDaStampede
August 03, 2010, 10:20 AM
So...if that last spoiler is true, does that mean luffy's message was that everyone (or maybe just himself) has to get stronger before going to the new world. That's what it sounds like Zoro was saying.

THM Nindo
August 03, 2010, 10:23 AM

I'm not!
Everyone was expecting Hawkins to beat the crap out of Brownboard, but once again, Oda surprises us.

And it serves as a big message : "Bounties doesn't mean anything in the new world!".

And it's to make us understand just how hard the new world is.
I'm expecting for more than half of the Supernovas to be defeated right away...

In the end, only Luffy, Law and Kidd will stay... (and Kidd will eventually be defeated by Luffy or Zoro, so...)

OdaForPresident
August 03, 2010, 10:23 AM
Well that last spoiler actually does sound oda'ish. I'm gonna go ahead and say that the buggy is shishi and hawkins gets beaten post is for real!

Ero-Sanji
August 03, 2010, 10:27 AM
That's certainly true but it wouldn't hurt for Nami to get some extra aid and support in the navigation department!? A Coxswain it is! So Jinbei won't be joining the SH's now...:(....there's still a possiblity that the rest of the Sunny Pirates are currently residing on FI and waiting for their captain to return..:wtf

I can't wait to see what kind of fishmen that famous coxswain is. :amuse

I'm feeling the same I really wanted Jinbei to join but truth is he's too strong and another fishman isn't bad, at all:D

However I really didn't like this spoiler and it seems fake for now. What's up with Buggy receiving a letter, then we are shown the Gorousei discussing the matter and that they haven't even decided and now Buggy is elected. Oh, well if it is true I guess it was obvious.

hy4k
August 03, 2010, 10:29 AM
the sabo thing could be real. the other spoiler is bullshit

i dont hink oda would show us hawkins, kidd etc after showing them last chapter. he'd show the other supernovas and then move back to luffy

Kibate
August 03, 2010, 10:32 AM
haha, the last few spoilers are damn obvious fake
especially

Rayleigh advises Luffy, saying that in order to advance into the stormy seas of the New World, each ship must have someone capable of operating the ship with great dexterity and ease, meaning that he needs a coxswain.

Jinbei says that he can introduce Luffy to a fishman acquaintance of his who is a famous coxswain.

Luffy sets sail in search of a new crewman (coxswain).

The chapter does not touch on the code (that Luffy was using last week, with the 16 rings of the bell).
sounds really fishy

(sorry, i just had to say it)

chess4
August 03, 2010, 10:33 AM
Buggy becoming is not a shocker after the past few chapters. The high points of this spoiler is sabo and jinbei introducing him 2 a new cremate. I think both are false but I would love for them 2 be real. Just weird oda giving away who the next member id goin to be.

Kojindaigo
August 03, 2010, 10:37 AM
I still hope that Bonney is OK...I always thought that the final 5 SN standing would be Luffy, Law, Zorro, Kidd and her, considering the scope of their abilities...

kkck
August 03, 2010, 10:38 AM
I think the problem in the NW regarding bounties is that the WG has little control over it. Pirate crews like the strawhats or the rest of the supernova are fodder and yet they are the best the grand line has to offer. Given the control the WG has over the first half of the grand line, they are easily able to keep tabs on the pirates there and their deeds. As a result bounties can be made to match the crimes and strength of pirates. On the other hand, the amount of influence the WG has in the NW is limited. There were 4 yonkou who had their established territory there and currently the remaining 3 are most like expanding their sphere of influence. Haki would also seem to be relatively standard in the NW so just sending admirals or VA to deal with average crews could be a sort of bad idea, they could actually get hurt or killed. Given the lack of control the WG has, given the current inherent chaos in the NW, given the constant power struggle in the NW, I think it'd be hard for the WG to give accurate bounties to everyone.

chess4
August 03, 2010, 10:41 AM
Glad to see the nw pirates aren't pushovers. This sea is were the true monsters are. Just look at the red hairs. In the color walk there is a picture of shanks and his top crewman smiling andall happy kinda like the strawhats and look at them now, theylook like they eat human babies for breakfast. Ihope the sabo and new fishman is true

chitgoks
August 03, 2010, 10:49 AM
hawkin's ability cannot be trusted. ick. he got pawned by brownbeard.

Ero-Sanji
August 03, 2010, 10:51 AM
^It would fairly good if the Rookies got a challenge and even better if the were wiped out but this spoiler are taking out the wrong ones:p

Should the spoiler be true than perhaps Drake will prevail since it's not like Oda to do the same thing over again. Although I feel bad for Hawkins he's great and hopefully BB could buy him some time.

Helmsman/coxswain spoiler seems nice though, that's the only profession they lack even though Nami and chopper has done a great job it's clearly not theirs.

chitgoks
August 03, 2010, 10:55 AM
No surprise in the bounty thing. 100 crewmates from level 3 are worth it... since he has level 5 along with him... :eyeroll

But there is something wrong with Brownbeard speech. Okay, bounty doesn't matter in New World, but he was the one who open his mouth about bounties to begin with!!

probably he likes to trick his enemies into believing that bounty so they would underestimate him

Akainu
August 03, 2010, 10:55 AM
again, you are talking abou unconfirmed stuff here. do you really believe we are going to see another episode of Hawkins this time?
all we know right now is Apoo, Drake, Law and Blackbeard appear this time.
the Blackbeard crews detailed introduction in the new pics is especially interesting :amuse

saladesu
August 03, 2010, 10:58 AM
Funny how half the people are poo-poo-ing the coxswain spoiler but approving the Hawkins/Brownbeard spoiler, while the other half are doing the exact opposite XD

Bloodwinter
August 03, 2010, 11:00 AM
It looks like it turned out to be Bonney who wound up defeated by Blackbeard. Though something I was always wondering, what is Akainu doing now? It looks as though he made his first move.

The fact that Blackbeard is running away makes a great deal of sense being that the Admiral had just gotten there, but at first glance it looked as though they were working together. Silly me.

wrstljr
August 03, 2010, 11:01 AM
I think I just passed out from how awesome this chapter is. Wow Oda..

damane08
August 03, 2010, 11:02 AM
Bonney was the one taken out and it even seems like Akainu has been tracking BB, for him to just suddenly show up like that. the BB crew ran off though.... didn't expect tht one tbh.

Bugzee
August 03, 2010, 11:02 AM
I'm not gonna lie; Jewelry Bonney actually looks hot tied up like that with her hat off. :nosebleed

I can't wait for someone to do a quick translation of those new pics. Zomg! Akainu has appeared! Damnnn. This is one AWESOME chapter. :D

OdaForPresident
August 03, 2010, 11:05 AM
Cool pictures! Aikanu captures bonney after blackbeard caught her first. She should be able to escape tough, just shrink into kid form and off come the ropes.

I especially like seeing that battleship guy. It looks like he just walks along the ocean floor.

damane08
August 03, 2010, 11:05 AM
I'm not gonna lie; Jewelry Bonney actually looks hot tied up like that with her hat off. :nosebleed

I can't wait for someone to do a quick translation of those new pics. Zomg! Akainu has appeared! Damnnn. This is one AWESOME chapter. :D

Gotta agree with that one man. Akainu is just so damn proactive and why the hell is the BB crew running? they don't seem so tough now do they? i thought for sure that they would've been confident to try to take on an admiral.... guess not.

DARK
August 03, 2010, 11:07 AM
So we get the romanization of the names of the Blackbeard Pirates.
I'm not a fan of Shiryuu's romanization, "Shilew."

Anyways, very interesting that Bonney is the one that has been targeted by Blackbeard. I knew it had to be her, since she was the only one of the Supernova Pirates whose adventures have not been marked in the New World one way or another. It seems Bonney was planning to be Blackbeard's whore, but it's clear that they decided to kidnap her for obvious reasons instead of plain killing her. Furthermore, there is no tactical advantage that Blackbeard might obtain from taking her hostage.

She is, after all, a newbie in the New World.

Akainu appearing in front of Blackbeard is surprising yet understandable. Looks to me like he's going after Blackbeard for what he has done back in the war, and Bonney is begging him to save her.

Is that Buggy in the Shichibukai meeting room? Looks like Doflamingo is scaring him straight. I'll be scared if Buggy gets killed by him as well just like Moria. They'll realize just how much of a weakling he will be and kill him for it.

OdaForPresident
August 03, 2010, 11:08 AM
W00T, and another new picture! That's nine already!

But who is Doflamingo talking to?

Lyn685
August 03, 2010, 11:09 AM
Nooo, Bonney-swan! :(
And who´s that guy with Flamingo?

llmcduff
August 03, 2010, 11:10 AM
So we get the romanization of the names of the Blackbeard Pirates.
I'm not a fan of Shiryuu's romanization, "Shilew."

Anyways, very interesting that Bonney is the one that has been targeted by Blackbeard. I knew it had to be her, since she was the only one of the Supernova Pirates whose adventures have not been marked in the New World one way or another. It seems Bonney is going to be Blackbeard's whore, but it's clear that they decided to kidnap her for obvious reasons instead of plain killing her.

Is that Buggy in the Shichibukai meeting room? Looks like Doflamingo is scaring him straight. I'll be scared if Buggy gets killed by him as well just like Moria. They'll realize just how much of a weakling he will be and kill him for it.
I really want to see Doflamingo slices Buggy to pieces just to see what happens. Hopefully Buggy has a way to protect his feet by now. :)

Ero-Sanji
August 03, 2010, 11:12 AM
OMG!

It's confirmed then the former spoiler was false and Hawkins might have won. Bonney has been tide up but where's her crew? Akainu's appearence is troubling and I hope she survives.

This is one crazy chapter, I wonder who Doflamingo is talking to?

printLn
August 03, 2010, 11:14 AM
The spoilers really had me excited. I wasn't really surprised it was boney though. She was the only supernova that got really upset by whitebeard dying, and not surprisngly she got taken out in one of whitebeards territories. Although i am quite surprised by Akainu making a presence and quite happy at the same time.

Spam286
August 03, 2010, 11:15 AM
I really want to see Doflamingo slices Buggy to pieces just to see what happens. Hopefully Buggy has a way to protect his feet by now. :)

His feet can split too, he he just can't make them fly; the have to be on the ground.

deffkryz
August 03, 2010, 11:16 AM
Wow, the more pics emerge, the more I'm pumped up to see the final chapter! Now we've got 9 out of 17 up to 19 pages.

Akainu in the New World pursuing Blackbeard - and they're running leaving Bonney as bait?

I just hope for some Yonkou or some other WB crewmember to rescue Bonney-chan. I don't want to see her dying by some sh*tty bastard after her crew is most likely dead. T_T

Bertosch
August 03, 2010, 11:16 AM
I dont think that Akainu will stand a chance against the whole crew of blackbeard. Maybe he gets killed afterall...

damane08
August 03, 2010, 11:19 AM
well..... colour me surprised but if that spoiler is true then the total bounty of Buggy's crew is over 5 billion? what the flip is that supposed to be? that's huge! and the worst part is that they don't seem all that strong.... well not a crocodile or Jimbei level at least, add Luffy in there too.
[hr]

I dont think that Akainu will stand a chance against the whole crew of blackbeard. Maybe he gets killed afterall...

you do notice they're running away from him right? it seems you people are overestimating BB's crew. apparently they don't feel like they could beat Akainu.

happy GIN smily
August 03, 2010, 11:19 AM
wow i just saw the new spoiler pics

so it was Bonney who got her ass kicked by BB. i wonderwhat Akainu will do. as far as i saw it he appeared in the same location where BB and Bonney are

Xerous
August 03, 2010, 11:20 AM
OMG!

It's confirmed then the former spoiler was false and Hawkins might have won. Bonney has been tide up but where's her crew? Akainu's appearence is troubling and I hope she survives.

This is one crazy chapter, I wonder who Doflamingo is talking to?

.....tied up too look at her left and right.

Ero-Sanji
August 03, 2010, 11:20 AM
Hey, what if the guy that is currently talking to Doflamingo is the same guy who ordered the death of Moria. If so is he perhaps the emperor or king of kings?

.....tied up too look at her left and right.

Yeah, saw them afterward I was just so focused on her:amuse

Host Samurai
August 03, 2010, 11:22 AM

Akainu didn't even flinch when he faced in the War the whole division Commanders and Crocodile. It would be the other way around Akainu would murder all of them.

So the Buggy= Shichibukai seems like the fake one.Or am I wrong?:blink

dragash1
August 03, 2010, 11:22 AM
it looks like Doflamingo is talking to someone, maybe that guy is the new shichibukai.

ssj4jw
August 03, 2010, 11:24 AM
So it's Absalom that betrayed Moria? I'm just guessing since he talking to Doflamingo.

Santoryu
August 03, 2010, 11:24 AM
I dunno why but seeing bonney chained up like that makes me feel funny......

Shadoguardian
August 03, 2010, 11:26 AM
Hmm, perhaps Akainu manages to recruit Jewellrey Bonnery as a Schichibukai because she hates Blackbeard so much.

damane08
August 03, 2010, 11:29 AM
So it's Absalom that betrayed Moria? I'm just guessing since he talking to Doflamingo.

so that guy that's talking to Doflamingo looks like absalom to you?
nope it doesn't seem like it's him at all to me.
[hr]

imo she has no influence whatsoever and add to that they fact that she's weak and nope it doesn't seem that way.... she's gonna have a hard time in ID.

happy GIN smily
August 03, 2010, 11:30 AM

i know what you mean. that picture includes some erotic. naughty bondage games with old hairy BB and young innocent Bonney:p

Moogle Mango
August 03, 2010, 11:31 AM
i know what you mean. that picture includes some erotic. naughty bondage games with old hairy BB and young innocent Bonney:p

haha!! Ewww not fond of the image of a hairy BB...

THM Nindo
August 03, 2010, 11:33 AM
Wow, this is too awesome!!
Bonney was taken out, but I get the feeling that we will see her soon again...

Out of the supernova, she's probably the 5th more important (after Luffy, Zoro, Law and Kidd), IMO.

Seems we will also get some more news regarding Chopper...
He was the first to leave, so he might be the one that will have to protect the ship with Shakky... :tem

It was said before, but... Oda is a genius!

PS: Who's Donflamingo is talking to?

Santoryu
August 03, 2010, 11:33 AM
haha!! Ewww not fond of the image of a hairy BB...

Lol agreed, imagery starting to lose it's "quality".

damane08
August 03, 2010, 11:34 AM
well chopper has gone back to the island so i'm going to assume that Luffy doesn't want them to re-unite as yet. that was the message eh?

Santoryu
August 03, 2010, 11:35 AM
imo she has no influence whatsoever and add to that they fact that she's weak and nope it doesn't seem that way.... she's gonna have a hard time in ID.[/QUOTE]

U lost me on this, was more making a joke.

Chopper back to the start, these chapters have been great with just a lil bit of each character shown.

ssj4jw
August 03, 2010, 11:38 AM
so that guy that's talking to Doflamingo looks like absalom to you?
nope it doesn't seem like it's him at all to me.
<hr noshade size="1">
in ID.

I just saw a picture with Absalom with a different nose and a similiar hat but it was taking off so I guess it wasn't him.

gold349
August 03, 2010, 11:39 AM
so the 16 bells is like thought a personal thing to the SH...to overcome their old selves, to be stronger/powerful much more than they last was?...Zoro says it was an order that they don't fall again, what happened in Shabondy is not to happen again, training, like the sound of it though hope to see Luffy do it in battle with coaching/direction from Reilligh on the use of haki while he searches for his new crew mate.

Freid
August 03, 2010, 11:39 AM
Yh like I thought. Brownbeard confirms that Bounties hardly count for anything in the new world. So maybe noone would judge peoples strength by their bounties anymore..

Edit: this means it would also possible that when all of the supernovas arrived at SA there were stronger rookies than the even luffy and kidd.

The message now seems to me like its basically get stronger before they meet again

Santoryu
August 03, 2010, 11:40 AM
Other thing to point out, ONE PIECE spoilers, about 13 pages out of 17-19. Bleach/Naruto - 0.

Sachsenhesse
August 03, 2010, 11:41 AM
Perona: My heart starts beating fast just looking at you! With my hollow-hollow powers...

WHAT THe? xD

buggy and crew is awesome!

happy GIN smily
Chopper returning to the bird island means that Luffys message included:
"stay at those places where Kuma sent you and get stronger, gain knowledge, have agood time..."

Santoryu
Is Luffy at the Island yelling for Chopper?

OdaForPresident
August 03, 2010, 11:43 AM
I think that was a flashback.

But now there can't be any doubt about Luffy's message, it means get stronger.

This also makes the spoiler with zorro more believable.

damane08
August 03, 2010, 11:45 AM
i always knew Chopper would have it the hardest being apart from everyone.... this is actually good for him.

happy GIN smily
August 03, 2010, 11:45 AM
I think that was a flashback.

But now there can't be any doubt about Luffy's message, it means get stronger.

This also makes the spoiler with zorro more believable.

to me it makes the Zoro spoiler less believable. in the spoiler he wants to leave that place. but he is most likely advised to stay by Luffy

THM Nindo
August 03, 2010, 11:46 AM
Chopper returning to the bird island means that Luffys message included:
"stay at those places where Kuma sent you and get stronger, gain knowledge, have agood time..."

Yeah, most likely...
I guess he understood that Kuma send them where he sent them so that they could get stronger...

So, his message was something like : "I'm fine, I'm training. Train yourself where Kuma sent you and we will see each other in x months/years"

Maybe some people were right and the tatoo is SA2Y
The crossed S and A are for Sabo and Ace, but it also means Sabaody Archipelago in 2 years.

Are we going to get a 2 years timeskip?

Mr. Crocodile
August 03, 2010, 11:47 AM
Is it just me or does it seem like a ton of stuff is happening on this chapter? is the part about sabo real?

zerocooldx
August 03, 2010, 11:48 AM
Bonny had a shot at surviving as long as she stayed with BB. But as soon as Akainu appeared her fate seems to have been sealed. Although i'm rather curious to find out what the relationship between BB and Akainu is. Pretty good chapter overall.

Santoryu
August 03, 2010, 11:49 AM
Yeah, most likely...
I guess he understood that Kuma send them where he sent them so that they could get stronger...

So, his message was something like : "I'm fine, I'm training. Train yourself where Kuma sent you and we will see each other in x months/years"

The crossed S and A are for Sabo and Ace, but it also means Sabaody Archipelago in 2 years.

That's an interesting point. Could have that double meaning.

redred
August 03, 2010, 11:49 AM
Yeah, most likely...

Interesting to think that the tattoo was "SA2Y"
it really does make a lot of sense lol.

im kinda happy to see brownbeard beat up hawkins, his attitude was getting on my nerves >__>

anybody know if the law & sabo spoiler is true? didnt see any of that in the pictures

Xerous
August 03, 2010, 11:50 AM
WHAT THe? xD

buggy and crew is awesome!

well she's been stuck w/ zoro for at the least a month it was bound to happen lol

happy GIN smily
August 03, 2010, 11:51 AM
Bonny had a shot at surviving as long as she stayed with BB. But as soon as Akainu appeared her fate seems to have been sealed. Although i'm rather curious to find out what the relationship between BB and Akainu is. Pretty good chapter overall.

would be great if Akainu turned out to be an old ally of BB. it is all their genious and evil plan to take over the whole world.

Kojindaigo
August 03, 2010, 11:52 AM
OMFG Bonney =(

I hope she''ll be able to recover after that devastating loss...can't believe her crew's the first one beaten out of the 11 SN (well technicaly it's the Strawhats)...

I'm expecting a lot more from her, LAw, and Kidd. Too bad her story has to go on like this...damn you ODA!!!

jourrel
August 03, 2010, 11:53 AM
Because of buggy's mouth and appeal he became a shichibukai! I think the WG wants to have more control or monitor in the pirate's side

jinbei should be luffy's coxswain!

lol'd at at that :D

damane08
Interesting to think that the tattoo was "SA2Y"
it really does make a lot of sense lol.

im kinda happy to see brownbeard beat up hawkins, his attitude was getting on my nerves >__>

anybody know if the law & sabo spoiler is true? didnt see any of that in the pictures

yes his attitude is kinda annoying but i'll stay impartial until i see a confirmed tag or a picture cuz Brownbeard seemed like fodder to me.

Freid
Well if the message is for the strawhats to stay at their respective locations and get stronger atleast it satisfies the people who longed for them to get stronger where they were. So what basicaly happend was kuma DID in fact send the strawhats places that they can benefit from and wasent just a coincidence like many people thought. So that would be what he told reyleigh which is what reyleigh told luffy. So luffy simply told his crew to get stronger there

Junaid_Sennin
This is magnificent!

I knew it was Bonney, it was so obvious. Wonder if Akainu is there to apprehend her or Blackbeard. Maybe she's somehow connected to him (Akainu), family or something.

How the hell can that old umbrella lady be strong?! She looks like a prune! Ah well, that's the magic of One Piece.

Everyone knew Buggy was gonna be a shichibukai, and with such a strong crew it's validated, but it's still hilarious and out of place for that idiot to be in that position.

Wonder who Doflamingo's talking to, and also what's up with Chopper.

Sucks that Hawkins is losing, he was one of my favourites. Chahige seemed so lame to me, I thought he'd be weak. He probably has haki then.

zerocooldx
would be great if Akainu turned out to be an old ally of BB. it is all their genious and evil plan to take over the whole world.

Or BB delivers certain pirates to Akainu to turn in or execute in exchange for Akainu giving BB some type of information or possibly a type of immunity. One of those "You scratch my back and i'll scratch yours" situation.

KaizokoU-01
August 03, 2010, 11:54 AM
I kinda remembering the hat that wore by the guy who's talking to Dofla.. humm.. do you have any guess?

I'm already gave up on Sabo thing, shiet! I'm getting pumped up for nothing...

damane08
August 03, 2010, 11:57 AM
Sanji makes an appearance, poor guy seems to be getting his ass kicked once again, probably determined to get stronger.

DARK
August 03, 2010, 11:58 AM
Sanji makes an appearance, poor guy seems to be getting his ass kicked once again, probably determined to get stronger.

If Luffy's message was indeed "Sabaody Archipelago in 2 years," then of course Sanji has to become stronger on the island he is on.
He got his ass whooped by Ivankov during their showdown and has nowhere else to go.
Sanji is probably going to ask Ivankov to train him.

Mr. Crocodile
August 03, 2010, 12:00 PM
Im gonna go for Vegapunk! That's who Doflaming is talking to, i guess that when we learn what they are talking about we might have a better clue of whom it is, they could be talking about kuma or something.

JesseZojo
August 03, 2010, 12:02 PM
Im gonna go for Vegapunk! That's who Doflaming is talking to, i guess that when we learn what they are talking about we might have a better clue of whom it is, they could be talking about kuma or something.

Probably not since it's someone in the world government and not the Marines.

GoE
August 03, 2010, 12:03 PM
What if the tattoo says SA2W, and its 2 week to wait?

Anyway, awesome chapter :)

iloveonepiece
August 03, 2010, 12:05 PM
omg robin is sooooo sexy in that color spread! I want!

Host Samurai

Vegapunk works for the WG, it could be him. They're probably talking about Moria's DF or something.:p (wishful thinking)

damane08

gotta agree with you here, plus Doflamingo is an unknown quantity. he seems to be on his side, so i don't see him being in the same room as Vegapunk.

JesseZojo
August 03, 2010, 12:09 PM
"It's astounding how fast time....what?"

I'm having trouble reading that last word. Looks like it says 'fleets'

Host Samurai
August 03, 2010, 12:09 PM
gotta agree with you here, plus Doflamingo is an unknown quantity. he seems to be on his side, so i don't see him being in the same room as Vegapunk.

If he was indeed in the same room with Vegapunk then it could very well explain, why he knew so much about Kuma being an completed Pacifista. Doflamingo seems like an opportunist to me.

undertoe
August 03, 2010, 12:13 PM
Vegapunk is not part of the Marines. Why would you guys think that?

damane08
August 03, 2010, 12:15 PM
If he was indeed in the same room with Vegapunk then it could very well explain, why he knew so much about Kuma being an completed Pacifista. Doflamingo seems like an opportunist to me.

we have seen nothing to prove that no one else knew about Kuma becoming a pacifista. if he is an opportunist to you then good... imo he is an unknown quantity and i just don't see the brain behind the WG in the same room as a pirate like that.
[hr]

who thinks that? i haven't read any post with someone saying that

ahhh so Moria isn't actually dead then.... they assumed he was because he was close to death and they guy that Doflamingo is talking seems to hold a lot of power in the WG.

JesseZojo
August 03, 2010, 12:18 PM

I believe he's the Marine's head scientist.
Granted...the WG has control over the Marines...but I think that's where he's at.

Kojindaigo
August 03, 2010, 12:20 PM
Bonney looked so helpless on the last part...I hope Akainu spare her and throw her on ID instead. I don't want her to die =(

Host Samurai
August 03, 2010, 12:21 PM
we have seen nothing to prove that no one else knew about Kuma becoming a pacifista. if he is an opportunist to you then good... imo he is an unknown quantity and i just don't see the brain behind the WG in the same room as a pirate like that.

dude: he dissapeared?
DoFlamingo: Yeah, to be honest. I'm not trying to be vague, he literally vanished on the spot!!
Fufufu... I'm surprised, do you know a move like that in Kage Kage ability??
dude: it's no matter to laugh at!!

DoFlamingo: It's alright.... his life was nearly at the end.
No matter what he does, it's too late.
yeah... unless he returns as a zombie or something. Fufufufu!!! How fitting

dude: That's a damn sloppy job you did!!

DoFlamingo: Eh!? You... watch it. When the hell did you become my boss?
I don't care how much power you have in the WG, I'm a damn pirate, it doesn't concern me.
If my deal with you become... uninteresting, I'll quit Shichibukai at any time. Remember that.

There is evidence that Doflamingo works together with Vegapunk. Hence why would a pirate like Flamingo know about the internal affairs of the WG. These two are somehow involved...;)

deffkryz
August 03, 2010, 12:21 PM
According to Aohiges translation (thanks!), Moria eventually managed to survive due to Absalom and probably Hogback! He disappeared right before Doflamingo's eyes right before the final blow.

I just posted the translation in the spoiler thread. Aohige also posted about the other pictures but only summaries. I'll sum them up here:

Sanji is being offered to learn Okama/Newkama Kenpou but denies.
Chopper returned to look for herbs and create powerful medicine

saladesu
August 03, 2010, 12:23 PM
Ugh, my eyes hurt big time from staring at the spoilers trying to make sense of the Japanese @____@ Some kanji were like black smudges.

Anyway, it does appear Luffy's message was to get stronger, since both Chopper and Sanji have pledged (thus the chapter title?) that they will definitely get stronger before they meet again, so that they can become a source of strength to Luffy (Chopper) and to be the world number #1 support and make Luffy the pirate king (Sanji). Specifically, Sanji said he'd "survive in this hell" for that purpose, so I guess he'll be there for a while...

And lol, BB tried to ask Bonney to be his woman. This is turning out to be a very interesting chapter indeed ^^~

Spam286
August 03, 2010, 12:23 PM
If he's not a member of the marines he's at least been contracted by them; he's making the Pacifistas after all, and Sentoumaru is his personal bodyguard.

Also, Bonneeeeeeeeey! It's unlikely she'll get away while Akainu's around, but I'm almost sure she won't go to ID never to be seen again. Maybe she can get the slip on some of the other marines if Akainu entrusts her to someone else while he goes after BB.

omegakai
August 03, 2010, 12:24 PM
laws waiting for the right time to head to new world probably waiting to see if luffy does anything crazy to get to the new world. more BB and akainu wonder what going to happen there and dofla doing mysterious things as always. chopper return to bird island could mean that i was right that they would wait for the new year to break through and head for the new world, would be awesome if they pass through just as the 16th bell wrung. Also im liking the tats in the color page should be something they get when they hit the new world to show a symbol of the straw hats

Kojindaigo
August 03, 2010, 12:26 PM
Greetings Deffkryz, do you have the translations for BB and Bonney's part? especially the last one with Akainu on it? Please post it as soon as you have one. Thank you.

Deepak5191
August 03, 2010, 12:26 PM
Chopper's reaction makes sense if Luffy's message really is to stay in their respective islands.
That being said, 2 years is way too much for a time skip for the majority of the crew. There's only so much they can learn from a single island other than maybe Zoro and Franky, while 2 weeks seems kinda low for some people like Usopp and Robin to make it back in time.
The tattoo does seem important but everyone seems to be ignoring the most obvious clue, the 16 bell rings. I would be immensely surprised if that didn't have anything to do with the message. It couldn't have just been a declaration of war like the Marine thought, Luffy already did that back in ID, no need to do it again. (Well he declared war against the WG but its a declaration against the marines by extension).

omegakai
August 03, 2010, 12:27 PM
DoFlamingo: Yeah, to be honest. I'm not trying to be vague, he literally vanished on the spot!!

I don't care how much power you have in the WG, I'm a damn pirate, it doesn't concern me.
If my deal with you become... uninteresting, I'll quit Shichibukai at any time. Remember that.

There is evidence that Doflamingo works together with Vegapunk. Hence why would a pirate like Flamingo know about the internal affairs of the WG. These two are somehow involved...;)

if your translation is right then moria is alive and he was probably turned invisible by absalom

damane08
August 03, 2010, 12:28 PM

don't just go assuming that he works together with Vegapunk just because he's working with someone in the WG. i had no idea that Vegapunk was the only one in the WG. it's obvious that he has connections the WG that much is fact at this point but don't go assuming that its Vegapunk because that is not a fact. if he is working for him then good but it has not been clearly stated and i'll remain impartial until it is.

shouryuujo
August 03, 2010, 12:34 PM
not surprised moria lives since in one piece almost no one ever dies unless in a huge display or a grunt dying. plus oda need to keep feeding us defeated opponents on the cover...

ScratchmenApoo
August 03, 2010, 12:36 PM
OMG!
Official romanization of so many characters.. Is this true ? Shiliew ? Van Augur ? What is going on ?

Host Samurai
August 03, 2010, 12:37 PM
don't just go assuming that he works together with Vegapunk just because he's working with someone in the WG. i had no idea that Vegapunk was the only one in the WG. it's obvious that he has connections the WG that much is fact at this point but don't go assuming that its Vegapunk because that is not a fact. if he is working for him then good but it has not been clearly stated.

I'm not stating my conclusion as facts. I've never said in my posts that Flamingo working together with Vegapunk is a fact but they could be working together. So we both agree that Flamingo has a connection with the WG then.:p

damane08
August 03, 2010, 12:39 PM
so BB was trading Bonney for a ship? ha haha..... then Akainu shows up and they run? just making me laugh even more.

what the hell does this mean:

Akainu: ... When I heard you'd escaped from the government, I was afraid. --- But now, it's all over...

i wonder what ties he has to Bonney. family member perhaps?

deffkryz
August 03, 2010, 12:41 PM
Erm... Wait a second: Doflamingo giving up the seat as shichibukai if it gets "uninteresting", Law staying away from the New World because it would be "boring" now. Do they have more in common (except obviously both coming from North Blue)?

Greetings Deffkryz, do you have the translations for BB and Bonney's part? especially the last one with Akainu on it? Please post it as soon as you have one. Thank you.
Sorry, I just spotted that part when it was quoted correctly in AP... The thread is currently being trolled by Moriatards. And Aohige unfortunately is short on time today. About that part he only says:

Anyways, to clarify, Blackbeard caught Bonney, but with Akainu's arrival, he turned tails and ran.
Akainu says when he heard Bonney had escaped from the WG, it sent a little chill down his spine... but now it's all over.
Bonney says she'll never forgive them. Looks like Bonney holds some importance to WG.

But as it seems we already have a translation of that part.

Superman
August 03, 2010, 12:44 PM
Jewelry is so damn sexy i hope she becomes a marine. We need more sexy Marines

Santoryu
Random thought, isn't that tattoo stretching going to be tedious for the animators to keep "proportioned" when his arms stretch out. like a year from now.

ScratchmenApoo
But Bonney basically owns a cure for aging with her Devil Fruit ?
Maybe she will be forced to make some WG employees younger again, that's why she is so important?

JesseZojo
August 03, 2010, 12:46 PM
I'm sure someone's had to throw this theory out there before...but Bonney a daughter of Whitebeard?
I just know she was emotional and angry throughout the entire war...and then swore revenge on someone at the end *now seeing it's Blackbeard.
The fact that her existance chilled Akainu a bit...makes sense for her to be the daughter of Whitebeard since the Marines place such importance on bloodline.

Santoryu
August 03, 2010, 12:47 PM
Maybe she will be forced to make some WG employees younger again, that's why she is so important?

Interesting point, or maybe she is the reason the world government men possibly have been the same men since the void century and have kept her hostage to keep them young or around a certain age. With that little quandary now my mind is overanalyzing a lil too much.:s

goldb
August 03, 2010, 12:47 PM
Bonney's importance to the WG is understandable considering the power of her devil fruit. Maybe the WG are trying to make some use from that. I can't wait for the full chapter. Awesome chapter yet again, and I love the colorspread XD

yellowblue
August 03, 2010, 12:48 PM

Maybe making those 5 old WG leaders younger again?

chess4
August 03, 2010, 12:50 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeah. Looks like my dawg sanji is about to get sum training lessonson okama kenpo. Damn bonney got caught. She looks kinda cute tied up like she is saying come take me daddy, lol. Anyway chopper is back on island to research the plants....saw it on onemanga.

So there is someone. Lurking in the shadows of the WG, interesting. Seems like bonney has some connection 2 the WG. At least akainu isn't goin to kill her.

kkck
August 03, 2010, 12:51 PM
I just had a thought... someone before mentioned that choppers actions make sense if they were asked to remain on their islands.... I think that is just it. Kuma wanted to save the strawhats from kizaru back then but what would that do? nothing much, the strawhats were to weak to do anything anyways. As a result he also planned to send the strawhats to places where they could become stronger and have at least the basic level which they would require for the NW. Zoro got sent to mihawks home. Who else could he learn from but mihawk at this point? Not to mention that just to leave the island zoro has to become strong enough to beat every single monkey out there. Sanji got sent to the one place where his kicks could get stronger, he is going to learn not just okama kenpo but newkama kenpo from the okamas. Franky got sent to the one place where he could acquire technology. The bridge robin is at now has 300 years worth of history. Kuma probably sent here there so that the RA could meet her. Chopper got sent to a strange place, not sure what he could learn there. Ussop will also require to get mentally and physically stronger to get out of the island. But how would kuma get this message to luffy so that he could pass it on to the strawhats? Easy, raileight would do the trick. It all makes sense. The strawhats are to meet once they are able to overcome the obstacles each island presents.

DARK
August 03, 2010, 12:53 PM
Awesome, seems that Sanji is going on a quest and fighting 99 masters of the Okama Kenpo to obtain the complete recipe of food that will make him stronger. That's good. Not only will Sanji be stronger from all of the fights he will go through, but he will also become a better chef as well.

Likewise, Chopper decides to stay on the island because all of the plants on it will allow him to create new medicines. If we're lucky enough, maybe he'll learn a new fighting style from the residents there.

So, maybe the message Luffy did send out was for the Straw Hats to stay on the island they are currently on and become stronger.

We know that Zoro is going to have to battle those advanced baboons, Nami will study at Weatheria or at least steal their weather items and schematics, and Franky will look over Vegapunk's blueprints.

But how will Usopp, Robin, and Brook become stronger? The conditions on the islands they are currently on won't allow their respective talents to develop.

ScratchmenApoo
August 03, 2010, 12:55 PM
I just had a thought... someone before mentioned that choppers actions make sense if they were asked to remain on their islands.... I think that is just it. Kuma wanted to save the strawhats from kizaru back then but what would that do? nothing much, the strawhats were to weak to do anything anyways. As a result he also planned to send the strawhats to places where they could become stronger and have at least the basic level which they would require for the NW. Zoro got sent to mihawks home. Who else could he learn from but mihawk at this point? Not to mention that just to leave the island zoro has to become strong enough to beat every single monkey out there. Sanji got sent to the one place where his kicks could get stronger, he is going to learn not just okama kenpo but newkama kenpo from the okamas. Franky got sent to the one place where he could acquire technology. The bridge robin is at now has 300 years worth of history. Kuma probably sent here there so that the RA could meet her. Chopper got sent to a strange place, not sure what he could learn there. Ussop will also require to get mentally and physically stronger to get out of the island. But how would kuma get this message to luffy so that he could pass it on to the strawhats? Easy, raileight would do the trick. It all makes sense. The strawhats are to meet once they are able to overcome the obstacles each island presents.

Good thinking, but that basically means Kuma is the most experienced character in One Piece =
1. Knowing the location and pluses/minuses of each respective island
2. Using his Devil Fruit at the right amount of strength to do so
3. Probably has an even greater plan, because he wouldn't become a PX unwillingly,

Oh, and it says Chopper stayed to study medicine.

kkck
The thing about the food is nothing but a load of crap IMO. Iva just tricked sanji into learning a big deal of newkama kempo.... the masters should be quite strong for the training to be worth it though.

Host Samurai
The fact that her existance chilled Akainu a bit...makes sense for her to be the daughter of Whitebeard since the Marines place such importance on bloodline.

No way! I mean look at Akainu how desperate he was to kill Luffy after he finished Ace off. If Bonny was WB's daughter then he would do the same but something is different this time.

I second that!

LeDuck
August 03, 2010, 12:57 PM
Too awesome.
So I guess the message for them was not to return immediately, but to get stronger for the new world. It would make sense if you take into account what Rayleigh said.

Awesome colorspread by the way.

OdaForPresident
August 03, 2010, 12:58 PM
Well, seams as that Buggy for shishi spoiler was a fake. Too bad. same with the zorro spoiler.

damane08
No way! I mean look at Akainu how desperate he was to kill Luffy after he finished Ace off. If Bonny was WB's daughter then he would do the same but something is different this time.

I second that!

absolutely! there is no way that Akainu would just let the daughter of WB live and what kind of daughter would just sit back while her father died and not even try to help.

k-dom
So we will have time skip and power up. I suppose I'm a bit disapointed after what I expected from last chapter. But well at least it clarifies everything.
I still hope we won't have Mihawk training Zoro.

chess4
August 03, 2010, 12:59 PM

That could be possible reversing their age to their prime. The chapters going to be great. Hope the bit about jinbei telling luffy about a new nakama is true. Theonly person we haven't seen now is tashigi and kizaru, so I'm sure we will see them next chapter. Alsowe will see wht the other strawhats are doing

BlackHair
August 03, 2010, 12:59 PM
.. Why is Oda focusing so damn much on the SN? I would rather see a development focused on the SHs or within the WG.

Only interesting part seems to be the one related with Akainu.

kkck
August 03, 2010, 01:01 PM
Good thinking, but that basically means Kuma is the most experienced character in One Piece =
1. Knowing the location and pluses/minuses of each respective island
2. Using his Devil Fruit at the right amount of strength to do so
3. Probably has an even greater plan, because he wouldn't become a PX unwillingly,

Oh, and it says Chopper stayed to study medicine.

Well, kuma has been around for quite a while and is no rookie. His missions for the WG and RA along with his ability probably have taken him to every island in the first half of the grand line by now. He did a great job planning ahead though, he singlehandedly assured the strawhats would survive and get strong enough to make it in the NW. Wonder what else he plans for the strawhats though. Perhaps he is planning for the strawhats to become an asset for the RA at some point? That would explain why iva suddenly became more friendly with sanji, he would have gotten info on kuma from dragon himself. Chopper should become a better doctor, the strawhats require it. The injuries luffy and zoro have accumulated over the course of the manga is bound to catch up to them. Without superior medicine the neither of them will make it. Wonder what manner of training luffy will go through though. It has to be either raileght or the kuja teaching him haki....

DARK
August 03, 2010, 01:03 PM
.. Why is Oda focusing so damn much on the SN? I would rather see a development focused on the SHs or within the WG.

Only interesting part seems to be the one related with Akainu.

The Supernovas are owed a lot of screentime from Sabaody, and it is interesting to see other pirate crews in the New World.

Since the Straw Hats are currently not in the New World and we're owed at least that much from the end of the Whitebeard War, figures that the Supernovas already in the New World would be used.

There is something about the World Government this chapter. Buggy is supposedly elected into the Shichibukai, and Akainu apparently views Bonney as some sort of importance.

I mean, there's no way Blackbeard would think that they are able to trade a pirate for a warship unless that pirate has something worth of trade. Much less have Akainu come along.

Host Samurai
August 03, 2010, 01:04 PM

I guess Oda wants to tease us even more by showing us a glimpse of the New World through the SN^^

llmcduff
August 03, 2010, 01:07 PM
BB's crews is SCARY!!! Why the hell are they running from Akainu though? Doesn't make any sense to me! I don't think they are weaker than Akainu but just don't want to fight. BB's focus on his objectives, whatever they are. Such a scary looking crews. I'm worry for the SH. They need a big time power-up - not just 2x.. but most likely 4x-5x their current level to be anywhere near BB's crews. THERE HAS TO BE A TIMESKIP!

Also, does anyone else feel the OP story lines just blew up w/ all the recent developments? I don't mean it in a bad sense. Before, they just travel from one place to another. Now, the plots involve the whole OP world. THIS IS EPIC!!! And I don't use that lightly. Exciting time.

damane08
August 03, 2010, 01:09 PM
Translation:
Rayleigh advises Luffy, saying that in order to advance into the stormy seas of the New World, each ship must have someone capable of operating the ship with great dexterity and ease, meaning that he needs a coxswain.

Jinbei says that he can introduce Luffy to a fishman acquaintance of his who is a famous coxswain.

Luffy sets sail in search of a new crewman (coxswain).

even if that spoiler is fake, it kinda makes sense because the SH's never really had anyone specific to do what the coxswain does. everyone would just pitch in every now and again but it seems that they need a good coxswain for the seas of the NW. kinda makes sense to me.

kkck
August 03, 2010, 01:13 PM
BB's crews is SCARY!!! Why the hell are they running from Akainu though? Doesn't make any sense to me! I don't think they are weaker than Akainu but just doesn't want to fight. He's focus on his objectives, whatever they are. Such a scary looking crews. I'm worry for the SH. They need a big time power-up - not just 2x.. but most likely 4x-5x their current level to be anywhere near BB's crews. THERE HAS TO BE A TIMESKIP!

Well, BB has a relatively small crew and little influence as of yet. His crewmembers in general don't seem like the type that would have something to fear from a shichibukai or admiral but in turn losing just one member could mean the crew losing a great deal of power.

Also, getting 5 time stronger won't help them much either.... they need a lot more than that.... Shakky mentioned raileight was worth 100 rookies and at some point during the war it was said the commanders had the strength of 100 men.... that is the sort of power they require in the long run. IMO getting several times stronger would still result in the strawhats being inconsequential fodder which could easily be taken out by a single high level fighter... Of course, they probably don't need that sort of power right away, they will probably get there as they travel the NW.

Host Samurai
August 03, 2010, 01:14 PM
BB's crews is SCARY!!! Why the hell are they running from Akainu though? Doesn't make any sense to me! I don't think they are weaker than Akainu but just don't want to fight. BB's focus on his objectives, whatever they are. Such a scary looking crews. I'm worry for the SH. They need a big time power-up - not just 2x.. but most likely 4x-5x their current level to be anywhere near BB's crews. THERE HAS TO BE A TIMESKIP!

Because they aren't strong enough to face him. That's why they retreat. BB isn't the strongest right now, people seem to forget that, he didn't master his DF's to the fullest. It will take some time...

White Silver King
August 03, 2010, 01:16 PM
Hawkins has collapsed.
Hawkins: Ughh...
Crew: Captain Hawkins!?
Brownbeard: Oh? You're pretty good.
Hawkins: You're a scary one, Brownbeard.

This better be fucking fake. I'm gonna be SOOOOOOOO pissed if my favorite character gets owned by that dumb fat ass this early in the series.

On another note, it seems Oda is assuring his spot in the Misogynist Manga Authors club with Kishi and Kubo.

llmcduff
August 03, 2010, 01:22 PM
Because they aren't strong enough to face him. That's why they retreat. BB isn't the strongest right now, people seem to forget that, he didn't master his DF's to the fullest. It will take some time...
Just my opinion, but I don't think Akainu is that strong. Assuming all 3 admirals are at relatively the same level of strength, Aokiji fought at about the same level as Marco. Marco is the 1st division commander of WB. I'd think BB would be at about the same level as Marco judging from what Shanks said - before he got WB's fruit. Now, even if we assume Akainu is 2x stronger than Aokiji and Kizaru, I can't imagine BB and his crews (level 6 prisoners and all the other guys) can't take on Akainu. I think he just want to reserve strength and doesn't want any crew member getting injured b/c it's important to some plan he has.

undertoe
August 03, 2010, 01:25 PM
This better be fucking fake. I'm gonna be SOOOOOOOO pissed if my favorite character gets owned by that dumb fat ass this early in the series.

On another note, it seems Oda is assuring his spot in the Misogynist Manga Authors club with Kishi and Kubo.

It's not their fault the culture over there is kinda fucked...

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that was fake.

dikwetz
August 03, 2010, 01:25 PM
Lol that's so Oda-like !

BB acts all tough but is a coward. Sandy and Zorro - and Dofla - show their pride. Akainu is a liar. Buggy is overrated. Law is smart.

All that I wanted to see, even if I didn't expect even the slightest bit of it.

llmcduff
August 03, 2010, 01:28 PM
Well, BB has a relatively small crew and little influence as of yet. His crewmembers in general don't seem like the type that would have something to fear from a shichibukai or admiral but in turn losing just one member could mean the crew losing a great deal of power.

Also, getting 5 time stronger won't help them much either.... they need a lot more than that.... Shakky mentioned raileight was worth 100 rookies and at some point during the war it was said the commanders had the strength of 100 men.... that is the sort of power they require in the long run. IMO getting several times stronger would still result in the strawhats being inconsequential fodder which could easily be taken out by a single high level fighter... Of course, they probably don't need that sort of power right away, they will probably get there as they travel the NW.
I agree w/ your assessment of BB small crew. However, I always take Shakky's comment as a hyperbole. He maybe able to take on 100 rookies but 1 rookie w/ 100x the strength is another story. It's like Arnold (the terminator) can beat up 100 kids but one kid w/ 100x the strength can whoop Arnold's ass!

RichardMNixon
August 03, 2010, 01:29 PM

Because he said women are weaker than men or because Blackbeard is a chauvinist pig? For the latter, I don't think assigning undesirable qualities to a villain reflects poorly on the author. For the former... well... it's true... I suppose in a fantasy setting it doesn't have to be true, but I can't fault him too much for observing sexual dimorphism in humans.

I would take more objection to the fact that 95% of his female characters are either huge-breasted supermodels or hideous ogres.

hy4k
August 03, 2010, 01:29 PM
ok a few things

-moria is still alive. ambiguous death so we should have seen it coming
-bonney is alive and seems to have some kind of tragic background. pretty good bet for next strawhat
-doflamingo is a pimp who doesn't give a shit about the WG
-blackbeard is terrified of akainu (lol)

and most importantly luffy's message asked for a delay. i'm guessing one year. so everyone will be training up, and we might see a timeskip

not really. he seems to have very good female characters, and blackbeard acting boorish isn't exactly out of character

Host Samurai
August 03, 2010, 01:33 PM
Just my opinion, but I don't think Akainu is that strong. Assuming all 3 admirals are at relatively the same level of strength, Aokiji fought at about the same level as Marco. Marco is the 1st division commander of WB. I'd think BB would be at about the same level as Marco judging from what Shanks said - before he got WB's fruit. Now, even if we assume Akainu is 2x stronger than Aokiji and Kizaru, I can't imagine BB and his crews (level 6 prisoners and all the other guys) can't take on Akainu. I think he just want to reserve strength and doesn't want any crew member getting injured b/c it's important to some plan he has.

I respect your opinion but the other guys (except for the level 6 prisoners and Shiryuu) were no match for Ace. Only BB alone could fight him one on one. And the other division commander like Marco, Vista and Jozu are a lot stronger then Ace. And Akainu faced the whole remaining WB Pirates (http://haven-reader.net/index.php?mode=view&series=One+Piece&chapter=Chapter+578&page=12&next=true) alone and survived. The BB Pirates as a whole aren't near the level of the WB pirates. That's why they retreat to gain more strength etc.

White Silver King
August 03, 2010, 01:34 PM
Because he said women are weaker than men or because Blackbeard is a chauvinist pig? For the latter, I don't think assigning undesirable qualities to a villain reflects poorly on the author. For the former... well... it's true... I suppose in a fantasy setting it doesn't have to be true, but I can't fault him too much for observing sexual dimorphism in humans.

Neither. Of all the people that Oda could have chosen to get captured by BB he decided it was the one female SN. Not only that but now she has apparently been "removed from the game" and she is now of course a damsel in distress. How many people have been captured and held hostage or whatever in OP and have not been female? IIRC, none. He could have had BB take Apoo, Capone, Urogue (sp?), Drake, etc.

And the other division commander like Marco, Vista and Jozu are a lot stronger then Ace.

No. In WB Pirates only Marco is stronger than Ace.

-bonney is alive and seems to have some kind of tragic background. pretty good bet for next strawhat

I don't think she'd abandon her whole crew to join another SNs crew. Besides Luffy is getting already getting another Crew member now.

not really. he seems to have very good female characters, and blackbeard acting boorish isn't exactly out of character

....What? Let's break this down:

Nami - IIRC she lost every single battle she was in that wasn't against another weak ass girl.
Robin- Bad ass but she's been down hill since the CP9 incident.
Vivi - HAHAHAHA
Female Villains - All defeated.
Bonney - Beaten and captured.
Boa Sisters - Defeated by Luffy while he was still injured IIRC.
Hancock - Kick ass.

So unless I'm forgetting something (which is entirely possible) his track record with women isn't that great. And I'm willing to bet my life that Big Momma is the weakest Yonkou.

Me2Ecchi
August 03, 2010, 01:43 PM

remember that when BB uses his dark df he got more damage than a normal logia from atack. Imagine the damage he would receive dealing with the magma df of akainu.

Host Samurai
August 03, 2010, 01:44 PM

I need a scan please. I would never missed that in the manga. Vista and Jozu are just like Marco and Shanks from the old Era, who made their names for themselves. And their are all confirmed Haki users....

Spam286
August 03, 2010, 01:45 PM
Neither. Of all the people that Oda could have chosen to get captured by BB he decided it was the one female SN. Not only that but now she has apparently been "removed from the game" and she is now of course a damsel in distress. How many people have been captured and held hostage or whatever in OP and have not been female? IIRC, none.

Except from, uh, y'know, Ace, who was the damsel in distress for two massive arcs now.

Honestly the fact that she's clearly the deepest Supernova we've been introduced to so far points completely in the opposite direction.

damane08
August 03, 2010, 01:47 PM

I don't think she'd abandon her whole crew to join another SNs crew. Besides Luffy is getting already getting another Crew member now.

i'm going to assume that you only think that because Ace is the second commander and Jozu is the third right? but try to remember how Ace became the second commander..... the original one was killed and Ace took his place.

there is no way that Ace can beat Jozu... why? because he is a diamond man, fire is not going to do anything to him (well unless he stood in the fire for LONG periods of time) add to that the fact that he can actually hit Ace because of his haki and I dont see Ace winning this one.

mashimashilove
August 03, 2010, 01:47 PM
Neither. Of all the people that Oda could have chosen to get captured by BB he decided it was the one female SN. Not only that but now she has apparently been "removed from the game" and she is now of course a damsel in distress. How many people have been captured and held hostage or whatever in OP and have not been female? IIRC, none. He could have had BB take Apoo, Capone, Urogue (sp?), Drake, etc.

well it wouldnt have really made sense for any of them to be captured, since it's doubtful any of them felt a need to seek blackbeard out. bonney already she was going to find him and make him pay or whatever, so she's brave- brave enough to go after a man who just killed whitebeard- give her (and oda) that. and it wouldn't have been very plausible to actually have bonney beat him...

besides, it's obvious her story is going to run deeper, which we can also say is more than apoo, capone, and urogue at the moment.

luffy_boy
August 03, 2010, 01:50 PM
Damn, i like that color spread... new wallpaper for sure.

I like the development of the chapter... BB is still a coward despite his new powers..Buggy for president :p

llmcduff
August 03, 2010, 01:51 PM
remember that when BB uses his dark df he got more damage than a normal logia from atack. Imagine the damage he would receive dealing with the magma df of akainu.
But that's his strength and that's why he get the fruit he killed Thatch for. He gets punched, damaged, get up and beat the crap out of you. He was shown a few times begging (to WB) and avoiding fights w/ strong characters (WB and Shanks) but, to me at least, it doesn't mean he's weaker than them from all we've seen. He seems to want a sure thing in a fight.

Lyn685
August 03, 2010, 01:52 PM
I have a theory which includes Bonney being brought to G5 (The new world outpost of the marines), where the Strawhats later stumble over her and free her.

Tias
August 03, 2010, 01:58 PM
The 16 bell rings, i think it's obvious that it means they have to delay meeting up again to another time.

What i'm however wondering about is how long it is.
16 days? 16 weeks? 16 months? ( and no, i doubt 16 years, would be to huge time skip) but one of the first 3 could be possible.

And thus, they all have to get stronger, i guess we will be getting a time skip

deffkryz
August 03, 2010, 01:59 PM

According to the pictures: That part of the spoilers is obviously fake.

And it seems like there isn't a cover but a poster!

RichardMNixon
August 03, 2010, 01:59 PM

Are male villains not defeated? This would be news to me.

Should at start at the beginning in listing men requiring rescue?

Zoro from Morgan
Usopp from Arlong (saved by a woman)
Luffy from the boulder Arlong threw in the water (saved by a woman)
More recently there's Iceberg and Franky during CP9 and Brook captured by the Longarms.

We don't know Bonney will be a damsel in distress, she could be a very important plot element like Robin and the poneglyphs to Crocodile.

TwEeD
August 03, 2010, 02:00 PM
I have a theory which includes Bonney being brought to G5 (The new world outpost of the marines), where the Strawhats later stumble over her and free her.

Yeah could very well be ... either way if she doesn't get killed off I see her become an ally of SH in the future

Also for some strange reason I think Bonney is Aikanu's daughter

llmcduff
August 03, 2010, 02:00 PM
i'm going to assume that you only think that because Ace is the second commander and Jozu is the third right? but try to remember how Ace became the second commander..... the original one was killed and Ace took his place.

there is no way that Ace can beat Jozu... why? because he is a diamond man, fire is not going to do anything to him (well unless he stood in the fire for LONG periods of time) add to that the fact that he can actually hit Ace because of his haki and I dont see Ace winning this one.
I, too, think it's reasonable to think that only Marco is stronger than Ace and the reason is exactly as you trying to refute. Though there is nothing that says 1st commander > 2nd commander, etc., during the war, the other commanders down the line weren't that impressive. Now, if it's said that each of WB's division specialized in a certain area, such as weapon, engineer, etc., then I'll retract and said that Marco is the strongest by coincidence.

The same logic you apply as to why Ace can't beat Jozu can be apply to Marco vs Jozu also. By that logic, Jozu is the strongest, which I don't buy. Also, diamond can't be frozen and break off, but it did.

White Silver King
August 03, 2010, 02:01 PM

And the fact that Marco is the 1st Division commander and the strongest man in the WB pirates besides WB himself. If Jozu was stronger than Ace wouldn't it make more sense for him to get the promotion to 2nd Division Commander over Ace?

Freezing point is always the same as melting point so if Aokiji can get his ice to -3550 C then it's probable that Ace can get his flames to 3550 C. Besides we haven't even seen if Jozu can make his entire body diamond or what the repercussions of doing so are, so Ace could always attack the flesh part (melting half his face off would probably kill him). And Ace has Haki too so....

Quote: White Silver King

Nami - IIRC she lost every single battle she was in that wasn't against another weak ass girl.
Vivi - HAHAHAHA
Hancock - Kick ass.

So unless I'm forgetting something (which is entirely possible) his track record with women isn't that great. And I'm willing to bet my life that Big Momma is the weakest Yonkou.

so what u think about hancock and all the womens from amazon island?

zerocooldx
August 03, 2010, 02:03 PM
Now that i think about it, it really makes perfect sense that bounties in the NW mean absolutely nothing. Bounties are a Marine thing. But since the Marines pretty much have no power in the NW, bounties are left alone. And we know that Pirates don't keep track of bounties on each other. So its very logical and probably very common to see someone enter the NW with a certain bounty and keep that very same bounty until they leave the NW and attract attention of the Marines once again. So Brownbeard may have entered into the NW with a $80 million bounty but had he not gone into the NW for all we know his bounty may current have been in excess of $250 million. I guess Hawkins made a very typical rookie mistake here and judged someones strength by their bounty.

kkck
August 03, 2010, 02:04 PM
Now that i think about it, it really makes perfect sense that bounties in the NW mean absolutely nothing. Bounties are a Marine thing. But since the Marines pretty much have no power in the NW, bounties are left alone. And we know that Pirates don't keep track of bounties on each other. So its very logical and probably very common to see someone enter the NW with a certain bounty and keep that very same bounty until they leave the NW and attract attention of the Marines once again. So Brownbeard may have entered into the NW with a $80 million bounty but had he not gone into the NW for all we know his bounty may current have been in excess of $250 million. I guess Hawkins made a very typical rookie mistake here and judged someones strength by their bounty.

I made a post extremely similar to that a while ago.... the hawkins part seems fake though.

hy4k
August 03, 2010, 02:06 PM

Vivi - HAHAHAHA
Hancock - Kick ass.

I'm not. I think that relative to each other they'll be about the same. Hell even shanks didn't even break a sweat against whitebeard

as for female characters Nami and Robin pretty much the brains of the strawhat crew. Robin was by far the most sinister villain in the baroque works saga, playing crodcodile and the strawhats like violins. Hancock is nails (and her antics are very endearing). He tends to give women pretty horrendous backstories but at the same time he develops them a lot more.

I would take more objection to the fact that 95% of his female characters are either huge-breasted supermodels or hideous ogres.

YES! Hancock shouldn't be able to walk upright with her tits like that

White Silver King
August 03, 2010, 02:07 PM
the hawkins part seems fake though.

THANK GOD!

as for female characters Nami and Robin pretty much the brains of the strawhat crew. Robin was by far the most sinister villain in the baroque works saga, playing crodcodile and the strawhats like violins. Hancock is nails (and her antics are very endearing). He tends to give women pretty horrendous backstories but at the same time he develops them a lot more.
That's all well and good but it'd be nice for them to be able to fend for themselves in a battle against the opposite sex.

Spam286
August 03, 2010, 02:08 PM
I, too, think it's reasonable to think that only Marco is stronger than Ace and the reason is exactly as you trying to refute. Though there is nothing that says 1st commander > 2nd commander, etc., during the war, the other commanders down the line weren't that impressive. Now, if it's said that each of WB's division specialized in a certain area, such as weapon, engineer, etc., then I'll retract and said that Marco is the strongest by coincidence.

The same logic you apply as to why Ace can't be Jozu can be apply to Marco vs Jozu also. By that logic, Jozu is the strongest, which I don't buy. Also, diamond can't be frozen and break off, but it did.

Vista was commander of the 5th and he fought Mihawk pretty well, and at some point the commander of the 10th was fighting Moria. Marco was clearly WB's right hand, but beyond that there's little to suggest that the commander positions were based on strength. And before you say Jozu shrugged off Mihawk's attack be reminded that strength in OP is relative to abilities and opponents, and Jozu is made of diamond.

zerocooldx
August 03, 2010, 02:10 PM
I made a post extremely similar to that a while ago.... the hawkins part seems fake though.

Even if it turns out to be fake, the logic behind it should still hold to be true. And i lol'd at BB's method for trying to get a ship. I guess even through he has 2 DF's now and a pretty damn good crew, they still want no part of Akainu.