PDA

View Full Version : Favorites Favorite zanpakutou release command

ceasar
July 29, 2010, 02:16 PM
I looked through the threads and didn't see anything about it so I created a thread.

What is your favorite bleach release command shikai ,bankai or resurrecion ? I really want to know discuss.

Tsukisama
July 29, 2010, 02:25 PM
This thread is just about the commands and not the actual releases, correct? If so, then yes, there is no thread like this. :)

I suppose my favorite command thus far is Yama-jii's. I would have to look up the actual Japanese, but when I first saw the English translation "reduce the whole of creation to ash," I have been in love with that command ever since. :luv

My next favorite would be Shunsui's. It is like a nice little poem about flowers, wind, and gods. :amuse

If I were to pick an arrancar release command especially, it would be Nelliel's utae. "Declare" just sounds really cool to me. :hbunny

ceasar
July 29, 2010, 02:29 PM
This thread is just about the commands and not the actual releases, correct? If so, then yes, there is no thread like this. :)

I suppose my favorite command thus far is Yama-jii's. I would have to look up the actual Japanese, but when I first saw the English translation "reduce the whole of creation to ash," I have been in love with that command ever since. :luv

My next favorite would be Shunsui's. It is like a nice little poem about flowers, wind, and gods. :amuse

If I were to pick an arrancar release command especially, it would be Nelliel's utae. "Declare" just sounds really cool to me. :hbunny

Yes it is about commands and you picked one of my favorites I personally like the command of kira when he says raise your head wabisuke.

kkck
July 29, 2010, 03:30 PM
I would find it a tad hard to choose any but shunsui's, ukitake's and yamamoto's release command. They are the only ones that have more than a single or a couple of words. I guess I like ukitake's shikai command with the whole wave and thunder thing it has going on.

ceasar
July 29, 2010, 03:34 PM
I would find it a tad hard to choose any but shunsui's, ukitake's and yamamoto's release command. They are the only ones that have more than a single or a couple of words. I guess I like ukitake's shikai command with the whole wave and thunder thing it has going on.

Yeah some of them are simple but those are interesting too when you see the name of the zan associated with it.

Tsukisama
July 29, 2010, 03:39 PM
Please remember that you need to post some sort of reasoning with your choices. Posts that contain no reasons will be subject to deletion.

El Samurai Guapo
July 29, 2010, 03:41 PM
"Okiro Benihime."
and
"Souten ni zase HYOURINMARU"

...because I like how they sound.

ceasar
July 29, 2010, 03:47 PM
"Okiro Benihime."
and
"Souten ni zase HYOURINMARU"

...because I like how they sound.

Yeah I like the release of hitsu also sit upon the frozen heavens sounds like something incredible is about to happen. Alot of these commands are symbolic it seems like they always have more of a hidden meaning or insight into the character then seen in the beginning.

Kaiten
July 29, 2010, 03:57 PM
Grind Pantera: Grimmjow
Dance Sode no Shirayuki: Rukia

Otherwise everyone has said my favorites; Yama, Shunsui, and Ukitake. The one word commands sound so dramatic in the anime, I like them a little less written down. The two I posted sound cool no matter what :)

ceasar
July 29, 2010, 04:06 PM
Grind Pantera: Grimmjow
Dance Sode no Shirayuki: Rukia

Otherwise everyone has said my favorites; Yama, Shunsui, and Ukitake. The one word commands sound so dramatic in the anime, I like them a little less written down. The two I posted sound cool no matter what :)

True they all sound amazing in the anime lol even crush getesuburi by omaeda is interesting. Even though we know nothing serious is going to happen.

wrob4343
July 29, 2010, 04:20 PM
Ive got three that I like to above the rest:

Byakuya's "chire Senbonzakura" sounds great in Japanese. I'm not a huge fan of the English translation of scatter, but when you combine the command and the animation of the blade scattering it does look pretty cool.

Mayuri's "kamushire ashisogi jizo" sounds cool both ways. The English translation "tear off" sounds even better than the Japanese translation

Ulquiorra "tozase Murcielago" is more about the animation that goes along with the actual command. It gets all dark and you kind of see how somebody is enclosed in the despair.

Starrk's "kechirase los lobos" is up there, but... the result is kind of a let down and "kick about" doesn't really inspire fear lol

Sevenheadedmirror
July 29, 2010, 04:27 PM
My favorite releases have to be the 9th espadas 'Glotoneria' and the one from the woman Privaron espada 'golondrina'. The pronunciation is so awful it's both funny and cool. I had quit the anime for a long time so I am not aware of other releases; like Ulq's and Nnoitra's.

Shinigami's ... .... ... ... I shamefully give mine to Hitsugaya 'freeze heavens.. something.'. Yama's is a second place.

slmcknett
July 29, 2010, 04:56 PM
Please remember that you need to post some sort of reasoning with your choices. Posts that contain no reasons will be subject to deletion.

Fine:notrust...

"Awaken, Benihime," because Kisuke sounds cool as hell when he says it.
"Scatter, Senbonzakura," because you know s***s gonna go down now.
"Everything in the universe, turn to ashes," because that moment gave me chills.
And whenever somebody says "Bankai!":D

ceasar
July 29, 2010, 05:13 PM
Fine:notrust...

"Awaken, Benihime," because Kisuke sounds cool as hell when he says it.
"Scatter, Senbonzakura," because you know s***s gonna go down now.
"Everything in the universe, turn to ashes," because that moment gave me chills.
And whenever somebody says "Bankai!":D

Great explanations I totally agree with all of them I feel the same way. Your last post had kaien's release that one was a unique one what was that one again.

El Samurai Guapo
July 29, 2010, 05:40 PM
I want to add "futobase tachikaze" to my list. I think Kensei has an awesome seiyuu in the anime.

Hystzen
July 29, 2010, 05:46 PM
Byaukya in the anime his clam voice when he says.

"Bankai...Senbonzakura Kageyoshi "

it amazing in the first Bleach movie he just turns up says this then just walks off it cool.

ceasar
July 29, 2010, 06:39 PM
Byaukya in the anime his clam voice when he says.

"Bankai...Senbonzakura Kageyoshi "

it amazing in the first Bleach movie he just turns up says this then just walks off it cool.

Yeah it is I always like when I hear and see the release's of characters in the anime and manga. I always find it to be amazing when they go bankai but only so few people go bankai.

Takahashi
July 29, 2010, 07:37 PM
Yes it is about commands and you picked one of my favorites I personally like the command of kira when he says raise your head wabisuke.

This^ Wabisuke also happens to have one of my favorite abilities as well.

ceasar
July 29, 2010, 09:13 PM
This^ Wabisuke also happens to have one of my favorite abilities as well.

Wabisuke is a favorite of mine because of the meaning it has the man who is repenting. Raise your head and accept your punishment it is great kinda thing I like it alot because what it means.

Sevenheadedmirror
July 29, 2010, 11:43 PM
I changed my mind, shinigami's most cool now goes to Gin: 'Kill' what's more direct than that? It doesn't over do it (which is appreciated by all but somehow feels redundant and unpractical -remember Renji had a long freaking poem before he just said 'Howl'?-) , nor does it has a puny sound to it (you know like howl); Just 'kill', hopefully exactly what it is going to do to Aizen . I appreciate assertiveness.

Imperium
July 29, 2010, 11:51 PM
If i have to chose a favourite it would be definitely Renji's, Howl Zambimaru. When he Maybe its because it was the first one we saw but i just love it. Another one defintely is Hisagi, that one is simply badass. Reap Kazeshini.

On a side note, the awesome youtuber EdenOfTh3East has videos of most of the the Arrancar releases and shikai/bankais shown so far in the anime in HD. In case anyones interested here they are:

Shikai (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d1g95Z0S68&feature=PlayList&p=6FEBFF2734E3C49C&playnext=1&index=24)
Bankai (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZKB7DKHlZk)
Arrancar Releases (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Wty51c4Ec)

ceasar
July 30, 2010, 11:08 PM
If i have to chose a favourite it would be definitely Renji's, Howl Zambimaru. When he Maybe its because it was the first one we saw but i just love it. Another one defintely is Hisagi, that one is simply badass. Reap Kazeshini.

On a side note, the awesome youtuber EdenOfTh3East has videos of most of the the Arrancar releases and shikai/bankais shown so far in the anime in HD. In case anyones interested here they are:

Shikai (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d1g95Z0S68&feature=PlayList&p=6FEBFF2734E3C49C&playnext=1&index=24)
Bankai (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZKB7DKHlZk)
Arrancar Releases (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Wty51c4Ec)

Thanks for the link this was great it reminded me of some of the other release's that we have seen by some of the lesser characters in bleach also. It was great and made me think i may want to revise my list some yama's was great.

Wilsonpierre
July 31, 2010, 01:10 AM
Me it's a couple that I found awsome (anime)

Kaien: ''Surge trough the seas and rages trough the skies, Nejibana''
* The way it say it, give me chills

Urahara Kisuke: "Awaken, Benihime"
*the way it say it is quite cool

Hitsugaya: "Souten ni zase HYOURINMARU"
*same has above

cirucci: ''slice them up Golondrina''
* the way she said it it's quite intense filled with rage

ryanzokuken
August 01, 2010, 12:26 AM
"Split and Deviate, Ruriro Kujaku!" :D

plus, it's release against Coolhorne was preceded by that amazingly badass "Thank You" panel showing Yumi's widened eyes and perfectly strewn hair. :p

elitefox
August 01, 2010, 09:43 PM
Kurosaki Ichigo - Zangetsu(no Shikari command) - Tensa Zangetsu
** Well, moon cutting heaven sounds really cool to me, and the japanese really can't get off my mind

Urahara Kisuke - Awake, Benihime(to activate Shikai)Cry, Benihime(to attack), Call Out, Benihime(to create a shield) - N/A
** lol, he sounds so casual to his sword like buddy buddy.

Yamamoto Genryuusai(1st Division Captain, General of the Gotei 13) -
Disintegrate all existence,Ryuu Jin Jyatsukka - N/A
** Freaking Genocide ;)

Ichimaru Gin(3rd Division Captain) - Shoot to kill, Shinsou - kamashini no yari, god killing spear
** very direct and practical :D, really sounds cool, really sounded godly

Kuchiki Byakuya(6th Division Captain) - Scatter, Senbon Zakura - Senbon Zakura Kageyoshi
** who doesn't like sakura :D

Komamura Saijin(7th Division Captain) - Tenken(command unknown) - Kokujou Tengen Myouou
** sounds good

Hitsugaya Toushirou(10th Division Captain) - Soar in the frozen sky, Hyourinmaru - Daiguren Kyourinmaru
** sounds godly too :D and I like dragons too.

Arrogance
August 02, 2010, 12:36 AM
For me why two favorite releases would have to be Renji's and Ikkaku's mostly because of how they say them. Like if I'm hanging with some of my friends and we start to yell out bleach releases while joking around, those two are always done only because its incredibly funny and epic in the manner by which they say the release commands. Every time Ikkaku says "Hōzukimaruuuuuuuuuuuu!!!" I get so happy inside. :grin

Rumina Asagi
August 02, 2010, 02:11 PM
I believe Hitsugaya's command is ''Reign over the frosted Heavens, Hyorinmaru!'' in the translation.

That, and yamamoto's shikai would be the two to make you **** brix if you had to stare them down lol. Even the commands are intimidating.

jourrel
August 02, 2010, 08:36 PM
my favorites are

Gin's: he looks cool when he says "ikorose" then smiles

And Kurotsuchi when he says "konjiki Ashisogi jizo" he sounds like a killer maniac :)

Eddy01741
August 03, 2010, 10:30 AM
Let's see, Ukitake and Shunsui both have long and complicated release commands which sound awesome. Yama-jii's is just badass too. Also like Gin's commands (shoot to kill, die, etc.) and just the translated name of his bankai: god killing spear.

Athrin
August 03, 2010, 03:52 PM
Renji's hands down. I remember the earlier scans of Bleach mislabeled Renji's release command as Scream, and it was so badass when he used it for the first time that it became my favorite Shikai for a long time (still is, really). I'm pretty sure it's Roar, but either way his release commands are awesome.

Jiggy-Ninja
August 03, 2010, 05:47 PM
"Kakimushire, Ashisogi Jizou"

Mayuri's VA did an absolutely perfect job of making my hair stand on end listening to this when he fought Ishida. It was on a nails-on-a-chalkboard level of creepy and disturbing.

Ikkaku - "BANKAI!!!!!"

Seriously, you know you love this. :)

I like most of them, to some degree or another.

After_Image
August 09, 2010, 07:01 PM
These two are interesting and I like how they're pronounced.

Ukitake's Sōgyo no Kotowari: "All Waves, Rise now and Become my Shield, Lightning, Strike now and Become my Blade" sounds powerful and had me guessing what kind of ability it would have.

Soifon's Suzumebachi: "Sting all Enemies to Death" looks really cool and it's just bad ass the way she says it.

ZapBoi
August 12, 2010, 12:54 PM
"Return the whole of creation to ash"~

"Ryuuuumon, HOOOZUUKIMARUUUU"~

No one does their bankai better than Ikkaku ;)

sentazar
August 12, 2010, 06:13 PM

Mayuri's VA did an absolutely perfect job of making my hair stand on end listening to this when he fought Ishida. It was on a nails-on-a-chalkboard level of creepy and disturbing.

Ikkaku - "BANKAI!!!!!"

he was also the voice of frieza in dbz - he's a pro bad guy

wiwaneko
August 12, 2010, 09:42 PM
I liked Gin's (Ikorose, Shinsou), Grimmjow's (Kishire, Pantera), and Rangiku's (Unare, Haineko). I guess I just like the sound of them.

kalik2k
August 14, 2010, 10:01 AM
Kyouraku's is definately my favourite release command because it's one of the unique ones that's more like a chant instead of one word. Others I enjoy are:

Hisagi - Reap, Kazeshini!
Just sounds so bone chilling when he says it, especially with his voice in the subs.

Byakuya - Scatter, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
He says it so posh and calmly but you get the most fearsome attacks from it which is probably why I like this one too.

Yammamoto - Reduce all of creation to ash, Ryuujin Jakka
Yet another one I like because of the bone chilling sensation it gives off when said, plus gramps is just an awesome character lol.

benelori
August 14, 2010, 10:46 AM
Well I have several ones from the shinigami...
Kakimushire, Ashisogi jizou!
Souten ni Zase Hyourinamru!
Omote wo agero, Wabisuke!
And espada:
Inore, Santa Teresa!

I like these mostly because of the seiyuu's in the anime, but I liked Nnoitra's because of his scream and added music in the background...just epic!

Bugzee
August 16, 2010, 10:10 PM
Ikkaku - "BANKAI!!!!!"

"Return the whole of creation to ash"~

"Ryuuuumon, HOOOZUUKIMARUUUU"~

No one does their bankai better than Ikkaku ;)

I would have to agree with both Jiggy-Ninja & ZapBoi; Ikkaku's got the most awesome release command. No one can do it better than the baldy. :noworry

The way he says "Baaankaiiii" in the anime was just so EPIC! See for yourself (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LruH2OUvVME)...skip to 1:10! :onoz

Ryūmon Hōzukimaru ftw!

thornofcarrion
August 16, 2010, 10:17 PM
The chanting used by Shunsui (Flower Wind Rage and Flower God Roar, Heavenly Wind Rage and Heavenly Demon Sneer) and Ukitake (All Waves, Rise now and Become my Shield, Lightning, Strike now and Become my Blade)are one of my favorite.

jiraiyanindo
August 17, 2010, 01:18 AM
reap kazeshini by hisagi is one of my favorites. The second would probably be return the world to ash by old man yama.

kulash05
August 17, 2010, 01:49 AM
Well i'm going to pick someone who I'm sure won't make the list because everyone forgot him so quickly, but Zommari Leroux. His command was "Suppress, Brujería". Though i think the word choice is creepy and matches his release, and Japanese for witchcraft is just cool, i really like him because of what his release then does next which is show him become the hollow him. The whole neck snapping and sword twisting just sent chills up my spine the first time. I think it's a shame most releases are just followed by a big puff of smoke and then bam they have their swords or changed.

Drakk707
August 18, 2010, 02:28 PM
Hisagi: "Reap, Kazeshini"
*It just sounds so bad-ass n_N

Kensei: "Blow it Away! Tachikaze!"
*What a fitting set of words

Byakuya: "Scatter...SenbonSakura"
*It sounds sooo cool when he says it on the anime.

Grimmjow: "Grind! Pantheraaaa!"
*I swear it gave me the chills when Grimmjow shouted that in the anime.

deicider
August 20, 2010, 08:28 AM
My favorite right now is Kensei's release - Tekken Tachikaze, I mean just look at the panel http://www.cloudmanga.com/Bleach/377/ it's just epic.

Zythus
August 20, 2010, 02:07 PM
Reap, Kazeshini.

Cause it sounds so damn good :D

White Silver King
September 02, 2010, 04:39 PM
Mine's actually one I read in a fan-fic. It was awesome:

"Your kingdom calls. I break your shackles, and call forth the dark abyss to devour all life! SaretaKizoku!"

Canon? I really like the way Nel says "Utare, Gamuza."

Magnus
September 02, 2010, 05:19 PM
Grimmjow : Kishire, Panteraa !!
This release command had stuck in my head more than any other one.

union98
September 03, 2010, 07:55 AM
Kaien Dono....Suiten Sakamake...Nejibana...The first time I heard that in the anime, i thought it was the coolest thing ever...I guess because it was kinda unexpected and Rukia's reaction to it was priceless....Usually arrancar releases have them manifesting themselves into some kind of weird version of their earlier forms...but for him to have a shinigami release and an arrancar release I thought was cool.
[hr]

Ikkaku - "BANKAI!!!!!"

I have to agree with this too..Ikkaku's bankai is awesome...

Bankaiiii.....Ryumon...Houzoukimaruuuuaaaaaa......

metalia
September 10, 2010, 09:41 AM
My favorite command is Sunshui's, it's pretty original for being just a Shikai, cooler than the other ones.

But my favorite release is Senbonsakura's, I like the sword turning into petals, it's cool.

Bye!

kulash05
September 15, 2010, 01:04 AM
1. Santa teressa lol i 've watched it 20 times already.
2. Grimjow
3. Mayuri's bankai ashisogi jizo
4. Gloteneira (spelling error) AA release.

Interesting number 4. I forgot about all the lower Espada so quickly. What did you like about it?

Crystal Black
September 15, 2010, 01:48 PM
My favorite had to be Hisagi's zan. Reap Kazeshini(Wind Death). He did it in good fashion also. From there that match was over. The other instance was when he released it in Tosen's head. Some of the best Images and feats for a VC in the entire manga.

Smerten
December 11, 2010, 09:11 AM
Reduce All Creation to Ash, Ryūjin Jakka!
Yamamoto's Shikai. The amount of badassness that radiates from these words equals his unfathomable power.

steelwingcrash1
December 11, 2010, 12:31 PM
The old man's quote: "Smolder the universe to ashes, Ryuujin Jakka"

It's so cool. Shunsui's too.

bleach fan 101
December 20, 2010, 05:13 PM
my favourite releases would be kyorakou's shikai, it is poetic and it shows that he is commited to the fight: flower wind rage and flower god roar. both of these are associated with battle, whereas kyorakou is represented by the flowers (personality and his kimono)
there is also ichigo's first bankai, the way it affects the clouds, the ground and the beam of spirit pressure is totally spectacular

AlB
January 16, 2011, 12:14 PM
Shikai command
Mayuri Kurotsuchi:"Kakimushire, Ashisogi jizou!".
The way he pronounces every word is just wicked.

Bankai command
I've got two favs here:
Kensei Muguruma: "Tekken Tachikaze"
Gin Ichimaru: "Kamishini no Yari"
Both names are soo cool!

Arrancar release
Nnoitra Jiruga: "Inore, Santa Teresa!

Waking_Dreamer
January 19, 2011, 09:37 PM
Yamamoto's Reduce All Creation To Ash!

and

Hitsugaya's Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens!

The strongest zans of their type naturally leads them to have awesoming releasing names...

Ietaz
March 14, 2012, 11:51 AM
Soi Fon's Sting All Enemies to Death
Suzumebachi

Mrlazsa
March 14, 2012, 12:07 PM
my favorite is kyoraku's, because is like an haiku, poetic...flower wind rage and flower god roar, heavenly wind rage and heavenly demon sneer

Miyagi
March 15, 2012, 05:52 PM
Katen Kyōkotsu is my favorite zanpakuto and it has a really cool release command. Not only it has a mystic feel to it but also befitting Shunsui's character.

KanouYuuki
March 21, 2012, 08:59 AM
My favorite would have to be:

Taorero, Sakanade.

I don't know, but the way Shinji said it sounded sexy. xDD

Shinobuden
March 22, 2012, 05:09 PM
I have three favorites.

1. Chire, Senbonzakura
2. Ryūmon Hōzukimaru
3. Sit upon the frozen heavens, Hyourinmaru

If Kenpachi had communicated with his Zanpakuto and his reiatsu wasn't so high that it was in constant Shikai I'd imagine his release being something like; "Kill 'em all/Kill 'em, <Zanpakuto name>" so that would've been one of my favorites too. Just something that crossed my mind because I can totally see him releasing his Shikai with a murderous grin on his face.

Heleos
April 01, 2012, 04:34 PM
One of my favorite zanpakutou release commands would have to be Urahara's: "Awaken, Benihime".
I also like Gin's: "Shoot to Kill, Shinso", Kaien's: "Rankle the Seas and the Skies, Nejibana", and Matsumoto's: "Growl, Hainiko".
For arrancar releases my favorites are: Nelliel's "Declare, Gamuza" and Harribel's "Destroy, Tiburon".

I'm probably biased to some of these on account of them being among the character's I like the most.

union98
April 03, 2012, 12:36 PM
Suiten Sakamake...Nejibana...., Chire....senbonzakura, Soten Ni Zase...Hyorinmaru...

Regret
April 03, 2012, 08:14 PM
I guess I'll add my two cents.

Japanese:
Shingami: It's a tie for me between Suì-Fēng's "Jinteki Shakusetsu" and Love's "Uchikudake"
Arrancar: Yylfordt's "Tsukikudake"

English:
Shinigami: Specifically Kaien's "Rage through the sea and the heavens" used in later episodes
Arrancar: A tie between Findor's "Carve upon the water" and Abirama's "Scrape the summit"

Mayumura
April 04, 2012, 03:21 AM
Cast off your fear! Look forward! Go forward! Never stand still! Retreat and you will age! Hesitate and you will die! SHOUT... ...MY NAME IS... ZANGETSU!

Most epic release of Zanpaktou. Also Shunsuii's and Ukitake's are epic too.

Ressurections... hm...
I like Ulquiorra's one, "Isolate Murcielago". Complete despair.
And Nnoitra's (in anime) "Pray Santa Teresa", looked epic.

mattiaildivino
April 04, 2012, 09:38 AM
I think we should write all of them,and then choose the best one. in fact,there are a lot of them which i don't remember anymore.

thornofcarrion
April 09, 2012, 12:47 AM
I think we should write all of them,and then choose the best one. in fact,there are a lot of them which i don't remember anymore.

Its a lot of data you are talking about. Not that I mind it. I can integrate in the OP, if someone starts to post them. Or we can start a new thread, solely for this purpose.

Shader
April 09, 2012, 02:31 AM
I like Rukia's release and zan overall.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQDvoaPQHPM (not mine :derp)
Initial release command...the form...the techniques...they are all beautyfull...totaly my favorite in the whole bleach.

hoeru
April 17, 2012, 09:04 PM
Hands down on "Hoeru ...Zabimaru!" from Renji. This is actually the one that I remember when someone mentions "zanpakuto release"... :P

The Great Wave
May 23, 2012, 03:51 AM
I would have to say that my favorite release command would be Ukitake's sogyo no kotowari.
"All Waves, Rise now and Become my Shield.
All Lightning, Strike now and Become my Blade" I was hoping his sword was actually the strongest water type, being so powerful that it could create lighting storms. But sadly Kubo only gave him the greatest parrying weapon in all time. Sigh

jaymizzo
May 23, 2012, 07:03 AM
Reap. Kazeshini :zomg

This is my favorite release command. It sounds soo epic and badass at the same time and Hisagi just looked Boss with his sad expression.

And

Taorero. Sakanade

I just like the way it sounds when i say it.. or when Shinji says it..

Omg. Im off to rewatch bleach :nerd

unusualangel
May 25, 2012, 01:42 AM
Although this might not be an actual command, but if it was, it will totally be my fav! followed by yama-jii's release command. When I first read and saw this I was jus blown away. Some other translations tho have "cutting thru time" and or "slicing thru time" that aren't imperatives but this one jus sounds more badass for me.
http://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/bleach/421/1/

as for an arrancar release and altho the outcome didn't really have anything to do with the release command, I'd go for nel's release command; both Japanese, "utae" and English, "declare" sounded really cool. It looked as tho she was about to pass judgment on nnoitra. Also, this was the only release, i think, that was tried to stopped by someone which also built the hype/tension up.

Exodi
May 25, 2012, 12:23 PM
I love Nejibana and Sode no Shirayuki.

But my favorite is probably Suzumebachi's. This continues to be one of my favorite scenes in the series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qs9z_CiSJ4

Even the sound it makes it perfect.

Poneglyph420
May 31, 2012, 06:12 PM
Chire Senbonzakura....

Pure epicness

R3D
June 06, 2012, 05:22 PM
Raise your head , wabisuke

sounds cooler in japanese though

Raizen
June 14, 2012, 04:59 PM
"Flower Wind Rage and Flower God Roar, Heavenly Wind Rage and Heavenly Demon Sneer"- Katen Kyōkotsu
"All Waves, Rise now and Become my Shield, Lightning, Strike now and Become my Blade"- Sōgyo no Kotowari
These 2 releases are creative and beautifully artistic. It is unique compared to releases of other fighters and it gives you an idea that Shunsui and Ukitake aren't your normal shinigami. I wouldn't be surprised if Unohana has a long release as well

"Reduce All Creation to Ash"- Ryūjin Jakka
Badass!! Nothing more to say

Rikkaidai94
July 02, 2012, 06:14 PM
My favorite ones are most likely my top two favs are
Awaken, Benihime
Reign upon the frosted heavens, Hyourinmaru
I also like Ukitake's, Shuhei's, Kira's and Renji's.

deadsuit
July 31, 2012, 02:51 AM
1st
"Shatter"

- Aizen's Kyouka Suigetsu

Close 2nd
"Awaken"

Kisuke Urahara's Benihime

3rd
"Kill em'"

Gin's Bankai Command

* Yamamoto's "Reduce all creation to ash" or wtvr he says is pretty insane as well

Favorite Resurreccion Release Command:
"Grind"
Grimmjow's Pantera (Even though i thought his released form was lame, the command "grind" was awesome)