PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Geniuses in the Mangaverse

shaheer
August 06, 2010, 04:55 AM
WELL we did talk about the manga ka s in a thread..Y now talk about the super smart guys in the mangas...
in my Op the greatest geniuses in the manga is

Light
L both in Death note
Akiyama in liar game
Johan Liebert in Monster

will add names later

Crude
August 06, 2010, 08:50 AM
There are quite a few geniuses in manga, but I can't remember that many just now, so instead I'll just mention ones I do know, but which you didn't mention:

- Nara Shikamaru (Naruto)
- Yokoya Norihiko (Liar Game)
- Nizuma Eiji (Bakuman)

Akiyama
August 06, 2010, 09:05 AM
Geniuses, just like me, good idea for a thread. :amuse

Falcon from Bloody Monday - He can hack into any computer and system, not even the pentagon stands a chance.
Hikaru from Hikaru no Go - Young boy learns how to play Go and we see him become even better than his teacher.
Urahara Kisuke from Bleach - Creator of various tools, and founder of the Research Bureau thing.
Medaka from Medaka Box - She packs a brain above those over-seized boobs.

I'll post if I can think of anyone else.

[hr]
@Shaheer's post below mine, you already said Akiyama, of course he's a genius. :p

shaheer
August 06, 2010, 10:39 AM
what abt the person in your name aki??

Crude
August 06, 2010, 12:42 PM
I think he was just mentioning characters that you didn't :). Oh and after reading aki's post, I've remembered some more:

- Orihara Maya (buxom babe from Bloody Monday, who although slutty, is a very dangerous intelectual)
- Edogawa Conan (don't really read Detective Conan, but you gotta hand it to the kid even if he is a crime magnet)
- Arsène Lupin III (Lupin III)

Akiyama
August 06, 2010, 01:08 PM
@Shaheer - CrudeCross is correct, you already mentioned my favorite genius. :)

Toua Tokuchi from One Outs - imagine if Akiyama were a pitcher in major league baseball, likes the get in people's psyche.
Tom Shirasagi from Gamble Fish - a gambler who goes around school earning money by using strategy and educated gambling.
Bak Madarame from Usogui - Another gamber manga, it's darker, more blood and thrilling arcs with a mastermind.
Manabizaki Kyou from SWOT - He fights with a freaking book, always thinks about calculations to inflict damage.

shaheer
August 06, 2010, 01:56 PM
hmm well
Kurosagi of Kurosagi manga
Akagi from Akagi manga
Takashi Harimoto from liar game
Minato from naruto
will add more later

-Ken-
August 06, 2010, 11:49 PM
Ummm, I think both Kissu and Beet from Beet the vandal buster can be consider a genius. It’s quite depend, do you mean genius as in ‘genius’ general and only the smarty brain? That’ll shorten or broaden the list quite a fair bit.

I’m pretty sure Aizen, Gin, and Hitsugaya can be consider a genius either way, of course, they’re all from Bleach.

Well, the rest really depend on the ‘genius’ definition. I’ll wait until I post more.

Crude
August 07, 2010, 07:15 AM
I think genius in this case would mean intelligent. All the examples we've seen so far are intelligent characters. I did think about including Hyuuga Neji and Uchiha Sasuke, but then I realized they really aren't geniuses despite what the manga tells us. They're still pretty smart though, and can be considered "geniuses" when it comes to fighting.

shaheer
August 07, 2010, 08:16 AM
hmm well true though ..i wouldnt call saske or neiji Genius.. Aizen and shikamaru ya but not saske or neiji or ishida

-Ken-
August 07, 2010, 10:45 PM
In tha case, umm…

Yoshitune from Air Gear (He’s smart, and have the guts to back it up.)

Sanzenin Nagi from Hayate no Gotoku (She skip the grade, even through he play all those game. My hat’s off to her.)

Agata Kojiro from Sket Dan (IG 160, can read and manipulate people quite well. He solved the question without hearing it, that’s pure genius)

Kanzaki Urumi from GTO (IQ 200, enough to burst your school without your teacher being able to do anything. Oh, and she also correct her teacher.)

Kotomi from Clannad (Not too sure if I can include her, but Clannad is a light novel both made into manga and anime, so I’ll just include her. She’s top of her class and calculate how to hit a baseball’s ball at the right angle. That’s smart, although her body’s not good enough to keep up with it.)

And from here on there’ll be some spoiler. Don’t read them if you don’t want to be spoil.

Kindaichi from Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo (He’s like connan, solving impossible case.)

Abidani from Gamble Fish (Come on, he SOLVED the Riemann Hypothesis, at least in the manga. That’s a genius, no? Also, he made his own Abidani’s space and Abidani’s formula in mathematics. That’s enough for me to call a guy a genius for being able to do things like that.)

Jumonji Akira from Gamble Fish also (He’s a genius investor. It’s not quite mention how old he is but he is mention to be quite young. My guess is that he’s probably 20. It’s mention when he graduated he went and create his company in America so I assume he would be around that age. He have 100 floors building and one billion yen that he’s working with. That’s enough money for me to call whomever earn that smart, as long as it’s not from inheritance.)

That’s it for now. I’ll include more later.

BBB Banana
August 08, 2010, 08:44 PM
I guess Ed and Alphonse from FMA can be called geniuses too. They are pretty young and such great alchemists. Their heads are full of knowledge that is not normsl for their ages.

Asarii
August 09, 2010, 12:10 PM
I choose Bossun from SKET DANCE. Sometimes he acts stupid but when he uses his special ability of concentration (XD), it's pretty cool. He thinks like a detective without actually being one.

Kaiten
August 09, 2010, 01:45 PM
He's more people smart than he appears. His personality attracts people, helps them find their place in the world. Genius isn't just about book learning, I think.

benelori
August 09, 2010, 03:02 PM
My all-time favorite genius will be L and after him N, from Death Note...Mello wasn't bad, but not like them...of course for the record Kira would be okay, and the guy in my sig and avy as well

destiny4ever
August 09, 2010, 07:23 PM
Asada Ryuutarou from Team Medical Dragon. He is a genius surgeon who is not afraid of fighting for what he believes in. He doesn’t care about the politics within the medical world; all he cares about is helping his patients and saving lives. He is able to perform difficult surgeries with precision and rapidity. His methods might be unconventional but they show how much of a genius and how much of a brilliant man he is.

Tatsumi Takeshi from Giant Killing. He is a genius soccer player/coach who is able to transform weak and unconfident teams into strong, confident and awesome teams capable of defeating giants.

hibar90
August 10, 2010, 05:22 AM
I don't think anyone has even come close to Shinichi Kudo intellectual and deductive skill. Not even kindaichi. Shinichi deductive skill is strongly supported by his knowledge and book smart too using forensic evidence. While kindaichi is mostly supported by murderers errors from killing too many people.

Comparatively heiji hattori is also worth mentioning. Though shinichi's father may still be better. I'm confident shinichi can come up with all Light/L/akiyama/yokoya thoughts in a split second.

shaheer
August 12, 2010, 09:55 AM
Nah ..shinichi is smart but I doubt he can ever come up to doing what Light /L or Aki/ yokoya can do ..forget split second...most and almost All of the D Conan case solving is forced..he gets sth suspicious and extrapolates it till he gets a decisive result. so Basically he takes a Hunch to verification ..and because its a manga which stars Kudo the Hunch that he takes on alwas is the right answer...
read D conan for a while but seriously got tired of it due to these flaws ..... D conan ruins the mood that is set up by Sherlock Holmes or arsenal Lupin or ones like that....
that doesnt mean that he is not a genius...he has a very sharp brain and can be considered a genius (all of the above is according to my Op, it s not athat you must share mine)
though Kudos dad is smarter than Kudo.
and i think Schierke from berserk is a genius witch
and not to mention The white Hawk Griffith ..he is one darn genius . battle stategy fighting capability convincing .chivalry and assassination directing name it .that guy has it all...though it doenst mean that i like him....i dun like Griffith that much

Asarii
August 12, 2010, 11:41 AM
He's more people smart than he appears. His personality attracts people, helps them find their place in the world. Genius isn't just about book learning, I think.
I think this quote is referring to Bossun? If not, I'm sorry!

I think he's people smart too. We're not sure what he's like academically, but he's very good at solving riddles and making them. That takes special talent all on its own. :tem

From the same series, I would also put Agata up there as well. His IQ of a 160 isn't as impressive as those over 200 like several of the characters mentioned (LOL) but he's still pretty smart. Like Bossun, he's a people-smart character as well.

Kaiten
August 12, 2010, 08:57 PM
Yeah, I was referring to Bossun. You summed him up better than I could. His problem solving skills come and go, depending on the chapter, but he is amazing at getting to the heart of the matter.

hibar90
August 13, 2010, 05:02 AM
Nah ..shinichi is smart but I doubt he can ever come up to doing what Light /L or Aki/ yokoya can do ..forget split second...most and almost All of the D Conan case solving is forced..he gets sth suspicious and extrapolates it till he gets a decisive result. so Basically he takes a Hunch to verification ..and because its a manga which stars Kudo the Hunch that he takes on alwas is the right answer...
read D conan for a while but seriously got tired of it due to these flaws ..... D conan ruins the mood that is set up by Sherlock Holmes or arsenal Lupin

That "something" are clues that you could eventually get from the scene. He already have the intelligence from the 2 psychology manga. The "If I do this, he's gonna do that, so I 'll prepare this with that" that the only thing all the other 4 main char do, automatically happens when he connects those pieces of evidence and simulate the scene. Well, akiyama/yokoya usually have to figure out tricks to win the game. And if you think shinichi can't figure out the tricks in each game in a split second: shinichi figure out ways to pull off all the magic tricks in case close series by the end of the trick. Which is similar in "finding solution" aspect. The murderer in high difficulty cases that he solved usually try to throw the police off track. He also layed up traps that "only" the murder would fall to support his deduction. Unlike death note, in case closed and liar game, the obvious are usually briefly mentioned or left out and gave the "wtf just happen" at the end. The others wouldn't be able to pull this kind of conclusion in case close assuming (only an assumption) that they wouldn't know either what those those evidence could potentially do. Shinichi was also educated in "street" science (not what high school book clearly gives) and math to make his deduction like sherlock. Though I have to admit from 700+ chapters not all cases are excited to display shinichi true ability. Just those tough cases that takes a volume to solve.

edit: L suspecting light was also based on "only" a hunch. It was more of obsession rather than a hunch actually. He even said it when he died.

shaheer
August 13, 2010, 05:29 AM
well Dn was off the charts to begin with ...obtaining a death note having that power is crazy so a hunc was given to L ...
i never said Kudo wast a genius..all i said is Conan ruins the mood set up by sherlock or Lupin.... i m fan of those 2 and dun find kudos method very impressive ...rather i find it more forced .... He is a detective solving real murders caused by ppl not by a shinigami so hunch aint that impressive...again thats my Op...and thats one of the reason i dropped Conan

M3J
November 06, 2010, 10:26 PM
Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho. Asada from Team Medical Dragon. Shinichi (Kudo), his dad, and Heiji from Detective Conan. Falcon and Maya from Bloody Monday. Nami from One Piece.

From Naruto:

Sasuke
Kakashi
Itachi (THE TOP GENIUS IMO)
Minato
Hiruzen

Asarii
November 06, 2010, 11:08 PM
To keep up with my reputation:

Gokudera Hayato (KHR) -- He gets really good marks in tests such as science and math. Outside of the classroom though, he can act like a ditz. :p

Verde (KHR) -- He's considered to be the "Leonardo Da Vinci of our time" and is obsessed with odd experiments and inventions. One of those inventions proved to be very important later on.

Bel (KHR) -- He's even called a genius in-universe! He's not the academic-type like the previous two I mentioned but his fighting style in particular is something to take note on.

There are two more in the series I can think of. XD

Iceiphoenix
November 07, 2010, 04:36 AM
I think I'll add Hiruma Youichi from E21 :D He comes up with tactics when the team is in a pinch in a fraction of a second and they always seem to succeed :XD

On the topic of E21, I'll also add Anezaki Mamori :) Since she can analyze the plays quickly and then sends the message to Hiruma.

naruto-niichan
November 07, 2010, 09:26 AM
@Asa he acts like a ditz all the time :sweatdrop

Dr.Vegapunk (One Piece): Developed the Pacifista and all the other crazy technologies the Marines have in possession. He has to be a crazy genius, even though Oda didn't show him so far.

Aizen Sosuke (Bleach): He knows everything, owns everyone, manpulates everyone and is the Godfather of Bleach -_-;

shaheer
November 09, 2010, 03:01 AM
Kenshin Himura superb swordsman and exceptional in divulging apponents techniques and how to break or avoid those he is the genius in the katana world ...second to none possibly

saito f RK for the same reason

Fukubei from 20th Century Boys for obvious reason of extremely charismatic leader who explores people's need to believe in something greater than themselves in order to fake a series of supernatural powers and pose as a superhuman prophet

Fujimaru Takagi the main of bloody monday genius hacker

ZERO PHOENIX
November 10, 2010, 03:49 PM
I'm so glad someone made this thread. I'm interested in anime/manga that deals mostly with characters who have impressive intellectual ability rather than some outlandish power. Death Note is one of my all-time favs and I took a look at Liar Game. Does anyone else know of any titles that emphasize the genius rather than the superman?

shaheer
November 10, 2010, 11:43 PM
hmm i dun know genius but both 20 th century boys and monster are very intelligent series....and no there is no superman.... so you miight like those.... detective conan isa decent series , somewhat, and it does have some very good mysteries...and as the name suggest its about unearthing those....a little version of SHerlock holmes ...(atleast the mangaka tried, and in many aspect he did manage )

sket dan has its major part on comedy element and other but hte leader of sket dan ,Bossun is quite a deducer and uses his deduction capability to solve many 'jobs' in which they are in

M3J
November 12, 2010, 01:57 AM
Read Detective Conan, as shaheer said. The drawback is that it's so freakin' long and if you skip most part in the middle, you won't be missing much. Otherwise it starts out pretty cool and is awesome. It's like, crime and comedy with some tragedy and drama mixed into a shounen manga! \o/
[hr]
ZERO PHOENIX, you should also read Team Medical Dragon. Asada's a freakin' genius, you'll be pretty amazed. Its mangaka died though, so it's most likely gonna remain incomplete.

shaheer
November 12, 2010, 04:12 AM
whats it about? some wiz kid doctor? i mean its a medical manga right? .....pity they dont make intelligent mangas like Monster now a days

Kaiten
November 12, 2010, 12:39 PM
Eumenes from Historie is brilliant, rising from a slave to finding a place in the court of Philip of Macedon. Masamori from Kekkaishi is a brilliant tactician, a bit to shady and underhanded, but still a genius.

whats it about? some wiz kid doctor? i mean its a medical manga right? .....pity they dont make intelligent mangas like Monster now a days

They do. A lot get scanlated too. Most international fans can't be bothered to find them though, IMO. Berserk is a very intelligent, complex manga and actually managed a big fanbase.

shaheer
November 12, 2010, 12:51 PM
Berserk is an awesome manga.... no doubt about it... its one of my fav.... but the Pace is darn slow....waiting kills :(
as for them making intelligent manga..can you recommend me some? and i kind a dun like stuffs with obscenity ....if its minimum then your recommendation will be very much appreciated ;)

M3J
November 12, 2010, 09:03 PM

It's not a kid doctor. It's really cool; it's about a screwed up system in Japan, where the doctors and such only look after their own careers rather than the patient. Asada's one of the few exceptions... he looks after the patients and doesn't really care about the consequences.... If he wasn't a genius doctor, he'd have been fired long ago. It's awesome to see how he comes up with a way to save a patient's life and such. Ijyuuin is an intern, meaning if he doesn't do things the doctors' way, he has no chance of going ahead, yet he was recruited in Asada's team, which he feared. It's great to see how Asada slowly changes Ijyuuin for the better.

It's medical with humor and drama as well. Not only does it focus on the hospital life, but also on personal life. If you've watched House, Asada is a lot like that, but selfless when it comes to his duty.

Koshi_Inaba
November 12, 2010, 11:46 PM
Iryu/Team Medical Dragon was made by Akira Nagai, a successful doctor and medical journalist. It exposed everything about what is wrong about Japanese medical system and is very accurate. Doctor Asada, the main character is pretty much a japanese Doctor Gregory House. He's an asshole and eccentric, but also a genius doctor who is completely dedicated to curing the patient.
Has anyone mentioned Kazuo Kiriyama from Battle Royale? He's a evil genius all right

Roflkopt3r
November 21, 2010, 04:18 AM
Captain Tessarossa of Full Metal Panic is portrayed as a super genius skilled in complex science since early childhood. She mentioned that her brother - who remains unknown though - was even more intelligent than her.
It's totally overdone though so I don't like her as an example for a genius :amuse

shaheer
November 22, 2010, 04:21 AM
same here in FMp the characters werent so sharp... saske was a military grandeur but up to that... as for Capt tessa she was claimed to be a genius and her bro was hyped to be a greater one...but the results were not in concern in the anime so i doubt they are considered much of a genius

hibar90
December 09, 2010, 01:28 PM
Kenshin Himura superb swordsman and exceptional in divulging apponents techniques and how to break or avoid those he is the genius in the katana world ...second to none possibly

saito f RK for the same reason

Aren't you forgetting Seijuuro Hiko?

Ustegius
December 11, 2010, 10:35 AM
No mention of Nobyuki Fukumoto's geniouses yet? He does psychological suspense and gambling manga's, and of course in that kinda world there of course is a bunch of geniouses.

Kaiji from Tobaku Mokushiroku Kaiji is kinda different genious. Just graduated high school, doesn't find a solid job because of his behaviour. Lives in poverty and kills time with cheap gambles, dirty pranks, alchohol and cigarettes. However, he finds himself in outstanding debt, because he co-signed loan of former coworker. He ends up doing crazy gambles organized by rich bastards for their entertainment. A loser he is, Kaiji always gets in worse situation but some how he always founds a way out of it. He wins millions in gambles, and seems to have a hidden talent for gambling. But in a moment he always tricked out from the money he just won by even smarter bad guys. The tighter the spot, the more brilliant Kaiji seems to be.

Also of course, the antagonists of Kaiji are also genious. These include Hyodo, filthy rich old man, who apparently has build his fortune on deceiving, trickking and lying. An other worthy meantiong, is Endo, a loan shark with ties to yakuza.

Another series by Fukumoto, is Akagi. About man named Akagi, who is a prodigy at Mahjong. In a sense, he is opposite of Kaiji. He coldly pwns every single one who opposes him.

Zero is a young genious from Fukumotos Tobaku Haōden ZERO. Richest man in Japan is looking for a representative for a gambling tournament organized by richest men in the world. Robin Hood-ish Zero gets mixed in to this premilinary tournament to find the man. He manages to win every deathly challenge, however a kid who goes under the name "Shirube" seems to complete every challenge in half of the time it takes for Zero.

ashher
December 12, 2010, 09:32 AM
Genius as in mastermind? My favorite would be orehara izaya from durarara! I saw the anime, prolly there is a manga as well. And if genius is about intelligence...then L and akiyama.

shaheer
December 12, 2010, 09:55 AM
well Drr was based on a Light Novel, so ya there might be a manga
other than that Ko from Arakawa is a genius business man and in compared to the idiots around him he does look like super intellectual :D

Bromamura
December 12, 2010, 10:12 AM
Kazuo Kiriyama from Battle Royale probably qualifies. If I remember correctly he gains full mastery over most things at a rapid rate, excels academically + artistically and was able to learn any martial arts from just observing for a few minutes.

Mayuri - Nemu seems to be quite a complex creation, then there's all the self modifications, bacteria used for spying, limb regrowing syrums, dummy organs, and of course the superman drug.

destiny4ever
June 24, 2011, 09:22 PM
Victorique from Gosick

She is like a loli female version of Sherlock Holmes. She shows her outstanding intellect when she easily solves the mysteries and “reconstruct the pieces of chaos”. She notices stuff nobody else does, and it is nice how her petite figure and young age contracts with how wise, perceptive and intelligent she is.

M3J
July 01, 2011, 12:09 AM
L from Death Note, Itachi and Kakashi from Naruto, Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho, Robin and Nami from One Piece, and Heiji and Shinichi from Detective Conan are the geniuses of mangaverse. The intellect they show and their analytical abilities are among the best.

Though, honorable mentions go to Yagami Light and Minato from Death Note and Naruto respectively.

BakaHaze
July 02, 2011, 02:21 AM
I think most intellectual dudes have already mentioned; but has anyone mentioned Ichinomiya Kou from Arakawa? He's a genius in pretty much every way, living purely off his own skillz since the age of 1...:sweatbunny And then he went on to become some Tokyo-U graduate and a billionaire or something.

Speaking of Tokyo-U, reminds me of Narushima Ryo from Shamo. Wow...that guy has brains and brawns. Unfair.

But I was going to talk about sports genius's like Agon, and Sena from Eyeshield, and Echizen and Tezuka from PoT. All dudes with incredible physical ability. Or, there's guys who pick stuff up really, really quickly like monsters, like Naruto? (I had a better example in mind, then I forgot who it was...:darn)

That's about it for now :XD

I really wish I had light/L's brain right now, I'm in my final year of HS as well. Full marks would be nice.:p

destiny4ever
July 02, 2011, 10:31 PM
I think most intellectual dudes have already mentioned; but has anyone mentioned Ichinomiya Kou from Arakawa? He's a genius in pretty much every way, living purely off his own skillz since the age of 1...:sweatbunny And then he went on to become some Tokyo-U graduate and a billionaire or something.
It is very interesting that you would mention Ric as a genius and you are totally right, he is. I guess the fact that inside the village things are a “bit” different than in regular societies and the fact that Ric is surrounded by people that are very peculiar :D are the reasons why Ric’s intelligent, abilities and achievements go almost unnoticed.

BakaHaze
July 02, 2011, 11:17 PM
Yeah, everyone under the Bridge treats him like an idiot :sweatbunny

I mean, obviously kappa's magic trick of transforming into a young man was...>.>

saladesu
July 04, 2011, 05:10 AM
Dr Tenma from Urasawa Naoki's Monster is a genius! It's awesome how he's able to perform such complicated and difficult surgeries with such ease. I guess it's ironic that in some ways it was his own genius in being able to save a certain little boy that sent his life spiraling out of control.

As mentioned in the OP, Johan from the same manga is a genius as well.

benelori
July 04, 2011, 06:15 AM
Well I would say that Fujimaru Takagi aka Falcon is pretty much a genius...from the manga Bloody Monday...and we have other geniuses as well, like [J] or Peter Pan...

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Wizard level hackers at that age can be considered geniuses I suppose:amuse

M3J
July 05, 2011, 08:10 PM
Asada from Team Medical Dragon is a freakin' genius as well. He's basically one of the best doctors who operated on a beating heart for an experiment, twice, succeeding each time. THe success rate, if I recall, is very low but Asada succeeded each time. The funny thing is, he couldn't concentrate as well the first time because he didn't have the great staff he required, like an anesthesiologist, so he had to keep check on other stuff, but he was still successful. When he did get the staff he wanted, not only was he successful again, but Asada finished the operation much quicker than the first time or anyone thought possible. Truly a genius. :shakefist

Falcon's awesome as well.

Scorch Ya
November 13, 2011, 10:25 PM
I love anime/manga characters who use their wits and mind power to get through.

Shikamaru Nara
L Lawliet
Light Yagami
Shinichi Akiyama
Norihiko Yokoya
Reinhard von Lohengramm
Yang Wenli
Toua Tokuchi
Johan Liebert
Lelough

I think these are the smartest characters in any anime/manga but I might have missed some....I love the strategically intelligent ones the most...anyway who you got?

Moved the post/thread here. :)

M3J
November 14, 2011, 12:35 AM
Edward and Alphonse from FMA are also geniuses. They studied alchemy on their own and became very good at it, especially Edward. They definitely need to be mentioned!

mikkih
November 14, 2011, 11:49 PM
Toua Tokuchi

I think these are the smartest characters in any anime/manga but I might have missed some....I love the strategically intelligent ones the most...anyway who you got?

I am glad to see Tokuchi is on your list ~. :^_^ For those who don't recognize the name, he is from a baseball manga called One Outs by Shinobu kaitani, who also illustrates/writes Liar Game. :)

ashher
November 15, 2011, 10:46 AM
Yeah i like Tokuchi too...Wish there were a cross over of liar game and one outs so we could see Tokuchi vs Akiama

mikkih
November 15, 2011, 10:57 AM
Yeah i like Tokuchi too...Wish there were a cross over of liar game and one outs so we could see Tokuchi vs Akiama That would be so awesome. Tokuchi is rich enough to be one of the financial supporters of the LGT office.

faintsmile1992
November 24, 2011, 08:09 AM
Rubel from Claymore?

benelori
November 24, 2011, 09:51 AM
I would say Killua from HxH is a genius as well...his circumstances probably didn't allow any other option for him though:p

naruto-niichan
December 01, 2011, 05:42 PM
Mashima Taichi from Chihayafuru

He seems to win pretty much every sports contest he joins and he is, without putting any effort into it, the best student in his class.

Bromamura
December 02, 2011, 08:50 AM
Dr Tenma from Pluto, according to his fellow great robot creators. And just look at Astro.