PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 334 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2 3

Predator
November 30, 2006, 08:13 AM
:kukuku ...... Some rough action by Team 10 under Kakashi Shikamaru's command is Here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11429.0).

Now a bit about the story ..... The spoilers were too good to be true, but they were true after all! :yelling

Shikamaru goes wild with Hidan in his Kagamane trap, Kakashi giving Kakuzu his lullaby Raikiri, while Tenzou Yamato explains to Naruto why could Kakashi so easily win against such a strong opponent like Kakuzu, even if they aren't present in the battle (but we are). ...... :faint *too happy to retain consciousness*

Now .... Three .... Two .... One .... One Half ..... Predict!!

But to discuss the current chapter, go to the 333 Discussion Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11177.0)

laughing@you
November 30, 2006, 08:14 AM
Kakazu is dead!!!!

And first post YeY!!!!!!!!!!(after the originator of course!)

Gold Knight
November 30, 2006, 08:40 AM
Nah.. he isn't. He'll probably sew himself up back as good as new.

But it was a cool Kakashi scene. He rocks :D

bax
November 30, 2006, 08:47 AM
As for a really early prediction:

I believe Kakuzu is not done yet. I bet he still have something up his sleeve next chapter.

And I guess, the vial that Shikamaru gave Kakashi does contains Kakuzu's blood. But it was empty in the first place. When Kakashi struck Kakuzu with Raikiri, that is the time when Kakashi got his blood. Just a thought.

As the finale, Kakuzu fought back but suddenly Shikamaru say : "Checkmate"
Heh.. just a very early prediciton though.

UzumakiRoman
November 30, 2006, 08:48 AM
chidori looks bad ass once again in Kakashi's hands, and the devastation Naruto's causing looks sick!!!

VeNoM87
November 30, 2006, 08:51 AM
As for a really prediction:

I believe Kakuzu is not done yet. I bet he still have something up his sleeve next chapter.

And I guess, the vial that Shikamaru gave Kakashi does contains Kakuzu's blood. But it was empty in the first place. When Kakashi struck Kakuzu with Raikiri, that is the time when Kakashi got his blood. Just a thought.

As the finale, Kakuzu fought back but suddenly Shikamaru say : "Checkmate"
Heh.. just a very early prediciton though.

I absolutely can't predict what will happen next, first i need a translation. But i think that what you say about the vial is correct. I think kakashi will fill (or has filled) the vial.

NRZero
November 30, 2006, 08:54 AM
I think that Kakuzu isn't dead yet. Even though Kakashi's Raikiri pierced his heart I still think he'll pull a Hidan on us and survive somehow. Kakuzu has just started fighting and his he's dead already.... its too soon for an Akatsuki member. Remember Sasori took a long time to be beaten.

razor
November 30, 2006, 08:55 AM
Next prediction is(based on what i can see from the raw),
1.Shikamaru will use blood in kakashi hand to make hidan taste it.
2.then,shikamaru use hidan to kill kakuzu based on kakuzu blood.
3.naruto will end training.

crazytaichi
November 30, 2006, 08:59 AM
I agree with razor. But did you see the giant crater Naruto made?! Not even Hidan can survive that if Naruto does finish him off in the next few chapters.

Ayah
November 30, 2006, 09:04 AM
Because I want to see more of Kakuzu in this fight (and I refuse to believe he's a goner just like that), it's obvious that I'm predicting that he isn't dead yet. For all we know, he might have dextrocardia (heart on the right side instead of the left). However, he still bled so Team 10 + Kakashi can use it this against the pair as the others already mentioned.

Natan
November 30, 2006, 09:06 AM
I predict that if naruto hit The kazegan in somebody is 100% sure of kill to everybody even with the weakness elemental thing =)

Torofoo
November 30, 2006, 09:26 AM
Chouji is Jiraya's hidden grandson !!!!
Look at his hair !!!!

Anyway, I bet Kakuzu's not dead yet...

sahugani
November 30, 2006, 09:34 AM
first of all, i dont think kakuzu died cause its just too soon. second, about the idea that they'll make hidan use kakuzu's blood to do the ceremony, this wont happen cause hidan still has to mold the chakra for the jutsu. shikamaru's kagemane doesn't work like sasori's puppets in that sasori can control the chakra of the person who became the puppet where here hidan is still in charge of his own chakra. i do think naruto's new jutsu will take out one of them (i think hidan) in a later chapter. for next week, we'll find out how kakuzu survived, hidan will break out of the kagemane somehow and possibly attempt to start the sacrifice on some one (but this may happen in a later chapter), and we may see sakura in shock at naruto's progress and they will head out in the next 3 chapters hopefully with sai

ShadowStrike
November 30, 2006, 10:37 AM
From the conversation on the last page, it seems Kakuzu is not dead yet. Kakuzu probably displaced his heart before Kakashi could destroy it. From what we see Hidan has not started his ceremony. That would mean when he does use it, it'll probably be used to kill Kakuzu so that even displacing the body parts cannot work against's Hidan's jutsu. I believe Ino will play a significant part soon.

So Kishi will make Naruto fight Sasuke again. Of course Sasuke must be feeling strong with Chidori current but when he gets owned by Naruto wind, he will focus on his fire and get stronger. Naruto will be made to help Sasuke gets stronger. It's a pity how it seems like Naruto learnt nothing with Jiraiya and acting still like an idiot. Kishi, why are you doing this?

DarkManSharingan32
November 30, 2006, 10:52 AM
From the conversation on the last page, it seems Kakuzu is not dead yet. Kakuzu probably displaced his heart before Kakashi could destroy it. From what we see Hidan has not started his ceremony. That would mean when he does use it, it'll probably be used to kill Kakuzu so that even displacing the body parts cannot work against's Hidan's jutsu. I believe Ino will play a significant part soon.

So Kishi will make Naruto fight Sasuke again. Of course Sasuke must be feeling strong with Chidori current but when he gets owned by Naruto wind, he will focus on his fire and get stronger. Naruto will be made to help Sasuke gets stronger. It's a pity how it seems like Naruto learnt nothing with Jiraiya and acting still like an idiot. Kishi, why are you doing this?

I think it's truly endearing that Naruto is willing to go this far for his ideal... and his best friend.
Naruto is NOT Jiraiya.

Maybe if Jiraiya were a bit more like Naruto... Orochimaru might be an ally in this situation. *shrugs*

EndoAnima
November 30, 2006, 11:00 AM
Ah... so I came up with this wild idea...

Once Kakuzu is out of the way... Hidan will be beheaded and taken back to Konoha for questioning!!!

Its very simple.... qouting Shikamaru "This time we will do it in the right order!"

Meaning, Hidan is screwed if Kakuzu is dead!

And guess who is going to do the dirty deed?
Heres my crackpot theory!

Naruto comes in with chakra swords --- not blades! and rips hidan a new one!

Yondaime_101
November 30, 2006, 11:45 AM
Kakuzu goes berserk!! Now that kakashi is stuck with one hand inside of kakuzu's chest, He is gonna get tentacle-raped!! The scared face of Hidan in the last page means only one thing: He wished he was miles from kakuzu at that moment!
Kakuzu goes down with RAGE!

Rokudaime Hokage
November 30, 2006, 11:46 AM
Ah a really worthy chapter.
But the thing that makes me feel a little bitter about this great scene in which Kakashi pierces Kaukzu is that he won't be dead anyway. He just fixes himself or some other bullshi* . It would be to great if Kakuzu remains dead now.
I really liked Naruto in this chapter very much and it showed him being more mature. He was kind of philosophizing about him and Sasuke and his element beeing the right. His Kazengan (i would really appreciate it, if Kishimoto would find a better name) really is a BANG!!! lets hope it won't be no Kamehame or throwing Rasengan.

Torofoo
November 30, 2006, 11:55 AM
My bet is that it's not a kameha...
Remember sasuke learnt to use chidori on his whole body... naruto and sasuke have the same "way of learning"... guess what ;)

Natan
November 30, 2006, 12:05 PM
I guess that kakashi will use the "iron body no jutsu" of kakuzu, he saw the ins and kwon doton so basicaly I say that if the aka duo hidan and kakuzo are fucked now, in the next chapter they will be double fucked =)

zetsuie
November 30, 2006, 12:08 PM
man i hope kakuzu doesnt die in one chapter he is akatsuki afterall

Rokudaime Hokage
November 30, 2006, 12:29 PM
Being Akatsuki is no reason for them being invulnerable, they are Shinobi after all. No half-gods nor Cell nor Boo.
They are not even important for the story like Orochimaru for example. They already caught a Jinchuuriki, killed a guy who was worth 80 billion beli and they killed one of the named Jounins. I ask you isn't that enough ? Is being Akatsuki a reason for keeping them alive after being hit by an nuclear bomb or shot by the death star ? I think it is not.

laughing@you
November 30, 2006, 12:36 PM
If shikamaru and kakashi are out for revenge and kakuzu is really dead, Hidan future isn't very bright!!!

We rarely see Kakashi in the mood for fighting this fast. Last chapter kakashi was all business. My guess is Hidan will need some serious saving.

CupofDice
November 30, 2006, 12:45 PM
I guess that kakashi will use the "iron body no jutsu" of kakuzu, he saw the ins and kwon doton so basicaly I say that if the aka duo hidan and kakuzo are fucked now, in the next chapter they will be double fucked =)

Whoa, I totally forgot about the Sharigan and it's copying. I will take that prediction too :smile-big. Now with that Hidan is definitely dead (can't get Kakashi's blood with that earth jutsu), and Shika's plan focuses on him. I have not the slightest idea what is going to happen to Kakuza, but he has to stay around a bit longer so he can be killed off by Naruto. I have a feeling Deidara and Tobi are around somewhere, and will be entering soon if Kakuza is killed off by Team 10.

Rokudaime Hokage
November 30, 2006, 12:52 PM
He can't be killed by Naruto, because Naruto's Kazengan is wind element and Kakuzus Shield is earth, wind is weak against earth, that means Naruto can not kill him. Kakashi could only kill Kakuzu because Chidori is lightning.

bayanbatn
November 30, 2006, 12:53 PM
I agree with people who want the Kakazu to die. It's becoming boring really fast that akatsuki don't die by regular means. Maybe kakazu will be an exception.
As for kakazu's ability, it's probably something that cannot be copied by kakashi, even though kakashi has earth elemental ability. Wouldn't be surprised if its like the mokuton thing.
But still, from the trend, I would predict that Kakazu ends up sewing himself back up or something. He's probably a medical ninja, judging by his immense strength and healing powers.

dimska
November 30, 2006, 12:55 PM
Hmm, seems to me that Kakuzu isn't dead yet and that because of plot jutsus:

1. Kakuzu's rage has yet to be shown, Kishimoto doesn't make useless things up

2. Morino Ibiki is interrogating the guy from the bounty station who doesn't seem to know Hidan (when they went there, it seemed like it was the first time he'd been there. That means he knows things about Kakuzu and it would be pretty useless to learn things about a dead guy. The next chapter title tends to confirm we'll have some story about Kakuzu in coming chapters: the whole story

3. Many Akatsuki seem to have for objective immortality in a form or another (Oro: body transfer, Sasori: puppet, Hidan: plain immortality). Kakuzu has begun to show us signs of immortality: a skin invulnerable to physical attacks. I believe the tentacles and projectable arms and such are a hint to another way to attain immortality.

So I predict that next chapter starts by the bounty station guy spilling the beans about Kakuzu, like how he was a poor troubled child and all the crap and then he tells us of his crazy abilities /rages. Then Ibiki (and us the audience) are all like wtf?!? He's stronger than kages?!? and we go back to the fight with Kakashi scared Sh**less either pulling back his arm or being trapped. Then it'll be time for Naruto to run like hell if he intends to save everybody...

DarkManSharingan32
November 30, 2006, 01:00 PM
If shikamaru and kakashi are out for revenge and kakuzu is really dead, Hidan future isn't very bright!!!

We rarely see Kakashi in the mood for fighting this fast. Last chapter kakashi was all business. My guess is Hidan will need some serious saving.

Which is again highlighting a destinct change in Kakashi's demeanor...
He really does seem colder and more distant since Sasuke left....

Maybe Team 7 had a more profound effect on him.. other than providing a distraction from his usually rigorous training.[br]Posted on: November 30, 2006, 08:58:58 AM_________________________________________________

He can't be killed by Naruto, because Naruto's Kazengan is wind element and Kakuzus Shield is earth, wind is weak against earth, that means Naruto can not kill him. Kakashi could only kill Kakuzu because Chidori is lightning.

Which affirms my prediction last week that Kakuzu would have survived a Kazengan.
DAMN, I love Kishimoto.

lol

laughing@you
November 30, 2006, 01:00 PM
2. Morino Ibiki is interrogating the guy from the bounty station who doesn't seem to know Hidan (when they went there, it seemed like it was the first time he'd been there. That means he knows things about Kakuzu and it would be pretty useless to learn things about a dead guy. The next chapter title tends to confirm we'll have some story about Kakuzu in coming chapters: the whole story

Ibiki's interrogation already brought intel to the table. Shikamaru already knew about kakazu's invulnerability because of ibiki's interrogation.

Shikamaru mentioned it after chouji failed attempt.

King
November 30, 2006, 01:04 PM
you're right, dimska - I remember Kakuzu telling the guy at the bounty station, whenever I'm in a hot spot, my desire to kill takes over, or something like that... Kakuzu will start pwning everyone in the next chapter fo sho[br]Posted on: November 30, 2006, 01:02:04 PM_________________________________________________and laughing@you, we don't know if Raidou (who Shikamara got his information from) learned about Kakuzu's invulnerability from Ibiki - he was there for the first fight against Hidan and Kakuzu and saw Kakuzu's "steel" hands strangling the two Chuunin, after all...

DarkManSharingan32
November 30, 2006, 01:05 PM
Ibiki's interrogation already brought intel to the table. Shikamaru already knew about kakazu's invulnerability because of ibiki's interrogation.

Shikamaru mentioned it after chouji failed attempt.

I believe Shikamaru mentioned that <b>Raidou</b> (the backup group that saved them in the first fight) gave him that information...

EndoAnima
November 30, 2006, 01:44 PM
Damn...
someone already beat me to the point about Ibiki and the bounty station guy...

Well here's a thought?
Is it really such a good thing that Kakashi's arm is inside a pit of tendrils?
I think not.

Crackpot Theory 2: Kakashi gets posessed by the tendrils and goes beserk. Captain Ginyu Style baby!

joer_the_sadist
November 30, 2006, 02:02 PM
Naruto will problably convince Sasuke that he can help him defeat Itachi with a combination jutsu (fire and wind). Most likely he will convince him by defeating the ultimate lighting jutsu.

As for Shiki and his plan will succeed.

infyquest
November 30, 2006, 02:20 PM
the new chapter renewed my interest in Naruto again.
Well time again for new theory classes, as more info being churned out by Kishimoto.
And kakuzu getting killed, I think he wont die completely (there might be a new twist)
And hidan will also get killed and next chapter culminates the revenge for Asuma
Dizzy, you can rejoice shika is getting revenge for Asuma's Death

darkstar7
November 30, 2006, 02:23 PM
i just hope the kakuzu that kakashi hit is not some kinda doton bunshin or anything and the real kakuzu is under the ground right now.

personally, i think kakuzu is indeed critically wounded and we'll get to see his last ditch effort (the whole RAGE thing) before naruto shows up as backup and ends him once and for all with the new jutsu.

kakuzu will be out of the way, leaving only hidan,

but referring back to the shogi game (if it still applies at this point) i'm most excited about what that shows----->

if the knight (shika i guess) kills the piece that represents hidan, that brings them face to face with the enemy's king (AL?!).

i hope the shogi game still applies and killing kakuzu and hidan somehow leads to the akatsuki leader making his long-awaited appearance!

Lazydaze
November 30, 2006, 02:36 PM
I rekon Kakashi got kakuzu blood in vile, like ppl have said and will trick hidan into thinking its his own maybe

Also I can see more Akatsuki members rockin up, cause the odds are a bit too uneven (esp. if Naruto rocks up aswel)

I bet Sakura is water type! and she'll be able to stop Sasuke's fire "that jutsu" thingy. :p

havnt read all posts so sry if a lot repeat :darn

lexx
November 30, 2006, 02:44 PM
I agree with the speculation about that vial being for blood. Also, I don't think Kakuzu really has a chance against Kakashi. That initial blow, plus Kakashi's advantages in terms of the Sharingan + speed + raikiri gives Kakashi a complete advantage. He is essentially Kakuzu's natural enemy - just like how Temari was that Tayuya's natural enemy.

kyubisharingan
November 30, 2006, 02:47 PM
Prediction

Well, we still dont know alot about Kakuzu's moves. But i think Kakashi and Shika can still handle him and Hidan. Then we go back to Naruto's training, and its ALMOST complete

VietKnight
November 30, 2006, 02:48 PM
Prediction: Kakuzu's still alive- Ino waits for the dude to create the circle, afterward she use her jutsu and forcefully kill Kakuzu using the blood from kakashi's hand.

laughing@you
November 30, 2006, 02:51 PM
Prediction: Kakuzu's still alive- Ino waits for the dude to create the circle, afterward she use her jutsu and forcefully kill Kakuzu using the blood from kakashi's hand.

She can't cuz that would kill her too.

It wouldn't kill hidan but she would feel the effect of the stabbing and kill her!!!

kyubisharingan
November 30, 2006, 02:58 PM
also, Shika relaises that he should have made Chouji hit Hidan, and Shika would release the jutsu a split second before impact

ttxdragon
November 30, 2006, 02:59 PM
She can't cuz that would kill her too.

It wouldn't kill hidan but she would feel the effect of the stabbing and kill her!!!

it would be enough for her to make hidan swallow the blood when she is in his body. then shika goes into control again and ino goes back to her body. making hidan controlled again.
could be fun.

all in all i don't have really a prediction for it atm - i just want the next chapter to bring some nice surprises.
but i hope 'kakuzu can live with a pierced heart and repair himself' is NOT one of those surprises.

smoke
November 30, 2006, 03:08 PM
hey did you guys notice naruto didnt have any clones out ?

VeNoM87
November 30, 2006, 03:23 PM
hey did you guys notice naruto didnt have any clones out ?

Aye was just thinking about that myself... but maybe they vanished already because you didn't exacly see him do the justsu. Maybe Yamato has more plans with Naruto and doesn't want to let him go just yet... i'm thinking he wants to test some stuff with Naruto now Kakashi ain't there to hold him anymore.

Hotsuma
November 30, 2006, 03:30 PM
Before I begin my prediction I think we all need to take a step back and acknowledge the sheer L33TNESS that is Kakashi. The copy ninja should not be underestimated ever. There has been some trash spoken about him loosing to Itachi. This is completely irrelevant now, over the years Naruto spent with Jiraya improving, Kakashi has improved as well.

I have been one of those calling for a reappearence of Jiraya, but, I take it all back. I want some more Kakashi! Kakuzu could not detect his movements?! If you remember in effect, Kakashi is the one who defeated Deidra! The era of the sanin has ended! Naruto's time is not here yet either. It is Kakashi's time! Get vengence for Asuma buddy!!!

On to the predicition: Kakuzu is not dead yet. But Kakashi has improved Raikri/Chidori based on rasengan manipulation he saw with Naruto. This would explain his bandages. I think Kakuzu will be alive, but will be finished off by Kakashi's new S-Rank Jutsu.

GLORY TO KAKASHI!!! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER DOUBTED YOU!

rahul
November 30, 2006, 03:37 PM
Few things people may have missed...if only 2 of the tailed beasts left..possiblity that Kakuzu or Hidan have a beast in them..my bet is Kakuzu..cause of his weird eyes..they are different ..feature of some beast may be.. so he can recover fast by releasing it..like naruto did with the sasuke's chidori..also know that kakuzu knows of kakashi lightining technique he wont use earth elements anymore... and Hidan, well we will have to see wot he can do..

Another thing to take down one akasutki u need at least two members per person ..so there may be relocation..but then ino and chouji may be weak compared to chou-bha and sakura..so lets see wot kishi throws at us the next week.

DarkManSharingan32
November 30, 2006, 03:39 PM
Before I begin my prediction I think we all need to take a step back and acknowledge the sheer L33TNESS that is Kakashi. The copy ninja should not be underestimated ever. There has been some trash spoken about him loosing to Itachi. This is completely irrelevant now, over the years Naruto spent with Jiraya improving, Kakashi has improved as well.

I have been one of those calling for a reappearence of Jiraya, but, I take it all back. I want some more Kakashi! Kakuzu could not detect his movements?! If you remember in effect, Kakashi is the one who defeated Deidra! The era of the sanin has ended! Naruto's time is not here yet either. It is Kakashi's time! Get vengence for Asuma buddy!!!

On to the predicition: Kakuzu is not dead yet. But Kakashi has improved Raikri/Chidori based on rasengan manipulation he saw with Naruto. This would explain his bandages. I think Kakuzu will be alive, but will be finished off by Kakashi's new S-Rank Jutsu.

GLORY TO KAKASHI!!! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER DOUBTED YOU!

There we go... this is the attitude i'm talking about...
But one point on this chapter that intrigued me.

If Kakashi's hand was truly injured... would he put the strain of a Raikiri on it?
I mean, it's still possible... but i wonder if there isn't anything more to it.

I'm thinkin Kakashi DID learn something... and i'm really hoping that unraveling those bandages unleashes some sort of power thats he has figured out in the subsequent week.
---

and Hotsuma...
True Kakashi fans are rooting for Tobi = Obito.
~shameless plug~

Hotsuma
November 30, 2006, 03:48 PM
There we go... this is the attitude i'm talking about...
But one point on this chapter that intrigued me.

If Kakashi's hand was truly injured... would he put the strain of a Raikiri on it?
I mean, it's still possible... but i wonder if there isn't anything more to it.

I'm thinkin Kakashi DID learn something... and i'm really hoping that unraveling those bandages unleashes some sort of power thats he has figured out in the subsequent week.
---

and Hotsuma...
True Kakashi fans are rooting for Tobi = Obito.
~shameless plug~

In all honesty I want a Zabuza & Haku vs. Kakashi rematch. But Tobi = Obito much, much more likely. Maybe at chapter 400 :)

Hell Yah! Kakashi Hand is not injured! Those bandages mean something beneficial. Copy Ninja has new ace up his sleeve.

Addition to my earlier prediction: Yamamoto teaches Naruto a new chakra manipulation. Naruto is not going to make it to this battle. We are at last seeing him learn some serious ninjutsu.

laughing@you
November 30, 2006, 03:49 PM
Few things people may have missed...if only 2 of the tailed beasts left..possiblity that Kakuzu or Hidan have a beast in them..my bet is Kakuzu..cause of his weird eyes..they are different ..feature of some beast may be.. so he can recover fast by releasing it..like naruto did with the sasuke's chidori..also know that kakuzu knows of kakashi lightining technique he wont use earth elements anymore... and Hidan, well we will have to see wot he can do..

Another thing to take down one akasutki u need at least two members per person ..so there may be relocation..but then ino and chouji may be weak compared to chou-bha and sakura..so lets see wot kishi throws at us the next week.

The point that you missed is the fact that they aren't using the beast.

The akatsuki leader clearly stated that they are storing the bijuus to create and control wars.

If they had one it would have being extracted a long time ago!!

Sarmad
November 30, 2006, 04:28 PM
That's going to happen next week:

Kakuzu dies. :notrust

Kakashi takes some blood from Kakuzu in that damn vile and somehow Hidan swallows that blood and dies pathetically cause Kakuzu is dead. Shikamaru wins. He'll explain what Asuma meant with "King" and tells us what he had planned out. And ..
At the end we see Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamato meeting up with Team Shikamaru :amuse

laughing@you
November 30, 2006, 04:31 PM
That's going to happen next week:

Kakuzu dies. :notrust

Kakashi takes some blood from Kakuzu in that damn vile and somehow Hidan swallows that blood and dies pathetically cause Kakuzu is dead. Shikamaru wins. He'll explain what Asuma meant with "King" and tells us what he had planned out. And ..
At the end we see Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamato meeting up with Team Shikamaru :amuse

:eyeroll Hell yeah!!!

USC Trojans
November 30, 2006, 04:33 PM
I don't think Kakuzu is invulnerable/immortal like Hidan, because when Hidan swung at Kakuzu he told him to duck. However, I don't think we've seen the last of Kakuzu yet. Does anyone else think his tentacled arms remind you of Venom?

Anyways, my predictions, I don't think the battle is over yet. Not by a long shot because there's a reason why Kishi wrote in Naruto as backup for Team 10's assassination attempt on H&K. The battle will drag on a bit longer and Naruto will come in to finish off Kakuzu with his hiryu shoten ha (from Ranma) like new move. Then Shikamaru will keep shadow binding Hidan and take him back to Hidden Leaf for interrogation. Thats the reason why Kishi had the scene where AL tells Hidan their plans.

ikuroi
November 30, 2006, 04:38 PM
lol its cracking me up to see people get this hyped (still im the same, woohooo for copy-ninja kakashi!!). Anyway we will have to know 1 thing for sure, we are talking about Kakuzu the guy who didnt get the time to shine during the previous dont think that the fight is near to be over!!

Anyway, if Kakuzu could move every limb like he did with his hands, why shouldnt he be able to do that with his organs???

Then other thing is, Itachi&Kisame OR Deidara&Tobi will join this battle, and if they do....NO WAY! That they can even do anything to harm them!

My prediction anyway:

Kakuzu survives and tells them why, then starts to own them...we get to see a glimpse of the backup Akatsuki member/s who will join this fight...

If Itachi & Kisame joins - then we can expect to MAYBE see Sasuke with company!

If Deidara & Tobi joins - MAYBE some reaction from Kakashi to Tobis jutsus?

If Zetsu OR Akatsuki woman joins - Either retreat or total ownage from Akatsukis side

If AL joins - All end up dead or they will retreat after a wonderfull typical mainvillian speech!

exkon
November 30, 2006, 04:46 PM
I'm thinking they're going to interrogate Hidan for awhile to learn as much as they can about astuki's plans.

infyquest
November 30, 2006, 04:51 PM
Hidan cannot be captured if has the weapon in his hand.

eyeshild21
November 30, 2006, 05:16 PM
I think, after chidori(kakuzu's heart is terminated) I am sure that kakuzu will die.

Hidan can not be killed normal way so shikamaru will take him down with his own weapon.
But before killing hidan maybe they do take some information.for example where the other akatsuki's location are?

I did hope that naruto would kill hidan or kakuzu.but it seems that there is no need naruto (at least now)

and naruto does not care about akatsuki.only he think about saving sasuke.I guess he will search for sasuke when he complete his jutsu.

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
November 30, 2006, 05:30 PM
Being Akatsuki is no reason for them being invulnerable, they are Shinobi after all. No half-gods nor Cell nor Boo.
They are not even important for the story like Orochimaru for example. They already caught a Jinchuuriki, killed a guy who was worth 80 billion beli and they killed one of the named Jounins. I ask you isn't that enough ? Is being Akatsuki a reason for keeping them alive after being hit by an nuclear bomb or shot by the death star ? I think it is not.

Doesn't matter what you think.

Villains in a shounen series are a RESOURCE. They will only be killed in worthy battle because battle is the very purpose of their existance.

Naruto is also one of the few shounen manga that suffers from villain deflation. There are simply too few villains in it compared to the amount of good guys.

Killing Kakuzu for no-reason-whatsoever is an idiotic act and a waste of a potential battle.

Debu
November 30, 2006, 05:33 PM
333 rocked! The scene with Naruto.. perfect.. just perfect! His first thought is to use his new jutsu to *help* Sasuke.. awesome awesome awesome :) It's times like these that I feel confident telling my friends who only watch the anime to wait for the spring because things are going to get real good.

Whew.. ok.. prediction time..

Kakuzu is fine. In the next chapter, he'll regain some ground, and the chapter will end with Hidan getting free. Deidara and Sasori had art in common. I think that Hidan and Kakuzu will have (edit: seeming) invincibility in common. Head chopped off? No problem. Hole through the heart? No problem. In fact, Kakuzu might even be harder to kill, since he's always the one issuing the warnings not to die.

Wasn't it said way early on that most shinobi fights only last a few minutes? How could Naruto complete his jutsu and get there before the battle's over?

I'm still scratching my head over how Kakuzu's money-hoarding greed will factor in. I very much doubt it's just a minor trait that's not coming up again. Maybe they'll have the option to run away but he sticks around longer than he should to try to get Kakashi's bounty.

Here's how I'd like to see things end up - Kakuzu killed, Hidan decapitated and his body completely incinerated. Then they have a nice, harmless head to interrogate. Killing Akatsuki is not the primary objective here! It's to capture them to get information, and to kill them only as a last resort.

Nemokrad
November 30, 2006, 05:37 PM
On one hand I'd think Kakuzu is dead (due to the color of his iron skin jutsu faded after he got hit with raikiri), on the other hand the vial will definitely play a role in gathering blood I think, so he'll probably stay alive for a while.

The demons are still stored and can't be used as far as I know, so that won't be it. However, Kakuzu will go in a rage (as will be explained by bounty hunt dude) until the blood plan works out. But oh noes! Kakashi's arm was bleeding and bandaged due to some special training and he's affected by the curse as well! But wait! The special training gave him an improved raikiri and that's how the battle will go back and forth.

Kakashi will also probably use the iron skin jutsu, as it's doton and eventhough it appears to be his third element, Kakashi seems to be able to use it pretty well anyway.

I honestly don't think they will lose again from these guys, the possibilities are that:

A) They take out Kakuzu, then interrogate Hidan
B) They take out Kakuzu, Hidan runs
C) They take out both

As for Naruto, maybe there weren't any clones cause he was practising regular fuuton jutsu? I mean, doesn't it seem weird the Ra/Kazengan took out a whole radius AROUND naruto himself, instead of focusing on the front? This looks more like damage that some sort of dome-type jutsu (like Neji's kaiten, or Shino's bug protection shield, as shown in fillers) would do.

As for the Jiraiya commenting, I do believe Naruto has learned some stuff. Not only has he become better at KB and overall strength and stuff, hes also learned some forbidden jutsu, and I'm 99% sure by now he got the hang of kuchiyose. We also saw him summon a big shuriken, maybe he learned a whole bunch of weapon-kuchiyose jutsu, who knows.

thejackass98
November 30, 2006, 05:59 PM
wow awsome ch. and kakashi looks so damn cool and it reminds us his awsomeness again hehe ahh well
I read most of the posts before me and curses i say cuz most of yeh have the same ideas as me.

me pred: i can say kazuku will survive the raikiri blow but will be injured and weakened but still powerful and he posibily might have that can counter kakashi lightning if he has another element he uses, and as for naruto and he totaly sick crater he formed w/ is awsome but after he has mastered the jutsu yamato might want make him stay with him a lil longer and might train naruto in other forms in elemental and jutsu knowledge.

and this is jus some hope as to kakashi have something else up his sleeves other than MS or some lightning jutsu

rayywang
November 30, 2006, 06:11 PM
Yah, don't count Kakuzu out. Given that his hands are full of weird sinews I wouldn't be surprised if his entire body were like that (ie no heart per se?) ... and just because he has a hole in his chest doesn't mean his quasi-healing jutsus can't fix it.

Kakashi may be a powerful Jonin, perhaps even an S-rank if he went nuke-nin on Konoha, but no way he will kill an Akatsuki with one blow. Too many "trump cards" up peoples' sleeves. That's what makes them akatsuki.

I would love to see Hidan pwned up the arse, tho ...

weixiaobao
November 30, 2006, 06:16 PM
Is kakashi at the akatsuki's level???
Anyway I predict that Kakashi didn't kill kazuku, hidan reinforce kazuku and beat up the chunnins, Shikimaru, ino, chouji formation dealing with hidan (he don't have time to do the ritual thing..

Kazuku counter back at kakashi with some earth jutsu, and maybe he also master wind???
But kakashi finally force to use some genjutsu....

ikuroi
November 30, 2006, 06:24 PM
NO, Kakashi < Any Akatsuki member...if it is 1 on 1

Ahhh i did the "<" wrong, and made a ">" istead...Kakshi is weaker than all the Akatsuki members.

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
November 30, 2006, 06:34 PM
NO, Kakashi > Any Akatsuki member...if it is 1 on 1.

Not Itachi. Definitely not AL.

ScythedBlade
November 30, 2006, 06:39 PM
You guys didn't realize that he already drew kakazu dieing. Without a heart, like sasori, he only has a few seconds of saying stuff. Anyway, he's dead, as we can see his pupils. In normal form, we can't see kakazu's pupils. Now we can see he's human.

[Edit: removed idiots myself ... didn't know people would take it so personally ... ]

Fortisdiablos
November 30, 2006, 06:49 PM
You guys didn't realize that he already drew kakazu dieing. Without a heart, like sasori, he only has a few seconds of saying stuff. Idiots. Anyway, he's dead, as we can see his pupils. In normal form, we can't see kakazu's pupils. Now we can see he's human.

It's not nice to call people idiots. And where did you see pupils? He has the regular white irises in the las page. Akatsuki isn't Akatsuki for nothing. If one of the (seemingly) weakest members has an ability that let's him survive decapitation, then imagine what some of the other members (such as Kakuzu) can do.

husnimubarak
November 30, 2006, 07:24 PM
i think.. kakuzu is not some easy one..
not like hidan.. he's quick..!!! and has much secret techniques..

that's why he's paired with (jack ass) Hidan.. ;p

i predict.. the container of the bottle was empty and now it's filled with kakuzu's blood..

then shika mades Hidan Taste it.. some how..
may be made him feel that hidan hurts kakashi, but it's kakuzu's blood..

or shika just us his kagemane to make hidan compose his ritual.. :D

it my best predict of shika's next move..

about kakuzu.. i think that he's some special guy has aadvance blood limit..
"earth and water"

so.. he could hardened his Body as good as he could melt his body like liquid..
[kakuzu is from Hidden WaterFall]

watch out kakashi san.. (+ team 10)!!!

as we know.. kakuzu will only vulnerable to earth when he's in liquid form..
who is our earth MASTER except gaara..???

so.. it'll likely 5 to 7 chapter to go to end this rumble..

but i couldn't stand any konoha lost this time..

Toad Sage
November 30, 2006, 07:29 PM
Yah Scytheblade, if you think you're more intelligent for recognizing something that isn't confirmed, that does not imply that posters that are more cautious are idiots. In fact, I've seen more "idiotic" things come out of the mouths of people who are unduly self-convinced than the contrary.

I don't think Kakuza is dead yet, nor do I think it is certain he's alive. I tend to think after reading Naruto for as long as I have that it certainly isn't idiotic to be surprised by a hidden ability mid-battle that could change the outcome. For instance, read the every single chapter including a fight in the manga and you might be persuaded to see that if anything assuming Kakuza IS dead is more idiotic than assuming he's alive. Nonetheless, like I said, Kishimoto really might have decided to finish Kakuza off in one blow so as to emphasize Kakashi's superiority (which would be far too cool for Kishimoto lately, he'll probably just drag this out for six years to stuff story content).

Since Shikamaru hatched a plan against Kakuza and Hidan without Kakashi's chidori in mind, I think he is prepared to defeat them without a chidori. So, what we saw with Choji attacking Kakuza is probably only a prelude to what he had in mind for the entire battle. Indeed, Shikamaru already stated that he was aware that Kakuza could harden his body, so I'm sure ordering Choji to attack in that manner was a "feint" of his before the real attack. Further, I hardly think Shikamaru ignored Kakuza's ability to restore Hidan, so even if Kakuza returns to life I predict Shikamaru has a contingency plan for that. I'm certain Ino isn't going to be on the sidelines for the entire fight either...

Lastly, I predict that whatever Naruto hits with the kazengan is going to be obliterated into a trillion tiny pieces. That move was exaggerated to DBZ levels, so I'm guessing Naruto has created the strongest jutsu in the story (as in, a single attack) so far.

By the way, where the bottle? I've already predicted that Shikamaru was going to pitt them against each other, and I assumed he would turn Hidan's abilities against Kakuza. However, I was disappointed when Ididn't see that happening this chapter and now you're saying there is a bottle with blood?

EDIT: I checked it out and I think you mean the vial Shikamaru hands Kakashi? That would pull all of this together, meaning the strategy is to stab Kakuza to retrieve some blood and feed this Hidan. I think this is very likely now, as it explains the purpose of handing Kakashi the vial. In which case, I highly doubt that move killed Kakuza. If anything, he'll be surprised to find out how "f@#ed" he really is thinking he can survive :)

Perhaps it isn't a vial to collect blood though. The copy I'm looking at seems kind of rough, so I can't tell clearly if it is a vial or if it is some kind of scroll/poison/jutsu whatever Kakashi is just going to stick inside Kakuza.

zorro103
November 30, 2006, 07:54 PM
My prediction is for Ino and shougi....I think they haven't finish their job yet...

Maybe we will see shougi grabbing kakuzu with is big fist jutsu ( like is half dead he'll not fight back) during this time shika still hold hidan and he'll release his jutsu just a second for ino manipulation justsu...

Just after ino take control of hidan body she execute the ceremony with kakuzu blood (THX kakashi ^^) and release the justu to let shikamaru give a final blow to kakuzu with is shadow jutsu...

Hidan will be made prisonnier and konoha will be aware of AK plans....And plans some counter attack!!!

weixiaobao
November 30, 2006, 08:06 PM
If the person above me is right then, the hidden village of the leave have the upper hand, then it not goin to be fun... (me love good guys as underdogs)...

Anyway Maybe Ino can use some new jutsu.... like genjutsu or something..

husnimubarak
November 30, 2006, 08:27 PM
ino.. she is still...!!! back up plans indeed..
but, with kakashi's improvisation.. kakashi's rule now..
kakashi is some leader thah wouldn't took of his fellow to some more critical position..
he act's at the right time just to counter the actual aspect of the battle..
(experience helps the genious)

please don't dorget about kakuzu's liquid no jutsu..

we have seen that kakuzu's steel body pierced by kakashi's san chidori..
but.. i predict.. that kakuzu is some guy like T1000 by robert patrick (in Terminator2)

chidori.. wouldn't be usefull now..

as told by kakuzu.. battles don't always go according to plan..
and kakashi improvitation fits the conditions..
ya.. kakashi is at the akatsuki's level now.. :D that's why godaime leaf team 10 in kakashi's hands

talking about kakashi's hand..
hm.. kakashi bandage.. another backup plan by kakashi, or just a simple wound..??
why kakashi san perfected chidori if his hand wounded..

another mistery..

mrcongojack
November 30, 2006, 09:40 PM
I think Naruto is going to learn more about suiton jutsu and water manipulation as his second element. Water is the element that tops fire and it would make sense with the name of Naruto II in the anime (hurricane chronicles).

Anyways for my 334 prediction I think Hidan will "resurrect" himself only to get shut down by team 10 and Kakashi while Hidan sits around and threatens to kill them all.

mangadictus
November 30, 2006, 10:07 PM
@ Toad Sage
- First of all, "WOW" on that post! You really hit the mark. Same here btw. Kakuzu wont die that easily although he wont have an easy time against Kakashi and Co. Naruto battles almost always have trump cards for hidden abilities, except that Asuma incident. For me, Kakuzu lives on and will still fight. He might have faked that "didn't sense" talk on Kakashi because he might have known another jounin was lurking somewhere waiting for the right move although the Raikiri I think was unexpected for this part. Naruto will continue polishing the almost complete kick arse jutsu and might tap in water element jutsu training for a bit to fully understand the implications on using such jutsu.

Toad Sage
November 30, 2006, 10:27 PM
I think Kakashi definitely surprised Kakuza. I also think that Kakashi is as powerful as his father. The fact Kakuza indicates that he knows of Kakashi is something else, as I imagine the Akatsuki are only aware of the most powerful nin across the countryside. I guess what I'm trying to say is that even if Kakuza survives, he's dead anyway ;)

mangadictus
November 30, 2006, 11:00 PM
But he'll definitely live a little bit longer to spice up the battle. Kishi wont kill him that easily after that. Kishi can kill off a bunch of jounins in Konoha but that wont be the case with Akatsuki since there are only 9 of them. Or he could just do that and find new replacements for the dead ones like what happened to Sasori. ^^

mitterand
November 30, 2006, 11:07 PM
hmm
well first it was AN AMAZING CHAPTER... KAkashi was amazing jajaja
i think naruto will learn a secondary technique like water most likely to fight sasuke on equal terms
i agree with the blood concept of kakuzu and hidan.
i think hidan's body is held together by chakra and stuff...
kakashi might go mangekyou as well...
hidans dead fo sho' but kakuzu will prolly escape most likely

triniman121
November 30, 2006, 11:43 PM
what do you think of the AL leader doing that justu (he did it with itachi and the fish guy(forgot his name) to make someone into another person like a clone and make a clone of himself out of kakuzu

mugen
November 30, 2006, 11:49 PM
hmm
I predict the end of Hidan and Kakuzu

Darrenj
December 01, 2006, 02:03 AM
Kakuzu is dead, but he will use his hands to attack kakashi (final attack)
I think Hidan will tell a story or something baised on the text on last page
Proberly wont see naruto next manga cause hes so close (if they showed him doing it, it would spoil it)

ALKHHKLA
December 01, 2006, 02:57 AM
I also think that Naruto will not be shown next chapter for the suspense. But i do not think that Kakuzu is dead, akatsuki members don't die so easily and Kakuzu's special ability prob saves him. Hidan fully sux.

someguyudontknow
December 01, 2006, 05:54 AM
Prediction: Kakuzu isn't dead yet. Like everyone else i believe he will go crazy and beat the crap out of kakashi.

Also by the way... why does everyone think Shikamaru will use Kakuzu's blood and use hidan's abilities? since when did shika's shadow technique allow him to use the opponents jutsus and special techniques? They only mimic movements.

laughing@you
December 01, 2006, 07:51 AM
NO, Kakashi < Any Akatsuki member...if it is 1 on 1

Ahhh i did the "<" wrong, and made a ">" istead...Kakshi is weaker than all the Akatsuki members.

That is so wrong in so many ways!! I don't even know where to start!!!

Sarmad
December 01, 2006, 08:49 AM
I gotta add something!

Nibii died just like that and so did Asuma! Why shouldn't Kakuzu just drop dead? I mean even if a supervillain vanishes from the Narutoverse, a new one replaces him, like Tobi replaced Sasori.

Further we are going to see much more villain action, when the wars between the countries commence. This little fight against Akatsuki is just a small foretaste for the big clash. :noworry
That's what i think!

Koen
December 01, 2006, 09:40 AM
I don't think kakuzu is dead, somehow I kinda believe he's the shika in akatsuki. He's certainly not dumb, he escpade shika kage jutsu. He was attacked by chouji and "killed" by kakashi. Now he knows there's three to handle. He'll have something up his sleeve.

tscombo
December 01, 2006, 11:22 AM
Don't forget Ino still has a part to play. If Shika was to get her to posses Hidan then maybe that would allow her to use his Jitsu. I think Kakuzu will have one last attack b4 he expires and the situation will get to a point where everyone is hoping Shika has planned for the worst.

Defenderx2
December 01, 2006, 12:26 PM
Kakuzu - "You... are worth more ryou than that other guy! (Asuma)"

I don't think Kakuzu is done just yet, too bad with black and white manga we can't tell if it's blood on Kakashi's hands or if it's just that black ooze.
I have a feeling that next issue will be the bounty station guy spilling everything he knows about Kakuzu to Ibiki, and then at the end he'll reveal why Kakuzu is so crazy and we'll go back to Team 10 and see that Kakuzu still has some tricks up his sleeve, ending the issue with a smile from him.

infyquest
December 01, 2006, 01:04 PM
even if he has some tricks up his sleeve, he does not last long

Bhutz
December 01, 2006, 01:19 PM
I have a problem with the idea that feeding Kakuzu's blood to Hidan will allow Hidan to be the instrrument of Kakuzu's death. My problem arises from the fact that Hidan didn't kill Asume until he plunged his sword through his own heart. Yet, we saw in 333 that Kikashi plunged his fist through the area of Kakuzu's body that most of us would expect his heart to be. Now, I won't dispute that Kakuzu's heart might not be there and so he might yet still be alive but there is a hole in the argument that Shikamura will feed Kakuzu's blood to Hidan statements.

Also - why do so many feel that the Akatsuki group can't be killed. If so, then how is it that Hidan and Tobi are new? I might be wrong on this but it seems to me that Orochimaru had left the Akatsuki group some time ago so it is likely others have died from the group before now. The point I thought was these guys were S-type criminals so they were elite ninjas not necessarily immortal.

If anything the fact that in a previous manga the Akatsuki leader informed Hidan what the plan of the group was added to the fact that Hidan seems to live by his mood over being objective and contemplative seems to be an indicator that he will be kept alive in some form to be brought back to Tsunada.

The very fact that in 333 so much time was spent explaining the higherarchy of the elements suggest to me that Kakuzu is likely defeated. Sure, it would be interesting to see this get prolonged a few more episodes but it seems to me that kishi is leading us back to the Sasuke saga.

weixiaobao
December 01, 2006, 01:23 PM
Alot of people saying kakuzu is dead, but I quite currious that nobody think it just his clone...???

ttxdragon
December 01, 2006, 01:42 PM
Alot of people saying kakuzu is dead, but I quite currious that nobody think it just his clone...???

sasuke some time back at the waterfall fight said "with this sharingan i can easily tell which one is the real one" or something on those lines...
i guess kakashi wouldn't miss such an important fact.

laughing@you
December 01, 2006, 01:52 PM

Cuz he feels invulnerable! He can harden his skin like steel. Why create a bunshin or kage bunshin if you feel that nothing can hurt you?

Probably he would have made a clone if he knew kakashi was there or that he was facing a lightning user, but his last words in the chapter was, why couldn't I sense you?

It seems he was totally surprised!! Mostlikely kakuzu is done for!!

Next chapter Hidan fakes to be captured so he can get closer to naruto.

weixiaobao
December 01, 2006, 01:55 PM
You guys convince me....
Kakuzu is dead, man that sux ...
why don't Hidan die first.....

sharinganLS
December 01, 2006, 02:38 PM
Im predicitng another great action (fighting) chapter. also kakuzu will suprise team asuma/kakashi with his ability to regenerate himself. We are talking abt an SS rank missing nin, so he must be alive. Kakuzu will be the one to turn the tables and they might over power kakashi and the gang next chapter. Naruto will show up at the end of the chapter.

laughing@you
December 01, 2006, 02:50 PM
If kakazu wouldn't have being killed by kakashi I believe that, Shikamaru's plan wasn't over yet. He knew things don't go in a straight line, and he creates long plans. Thats why he had Ino in the back burner. In case something went wrong!!!

On another note, The face on shikamaru after kakashi nailed kakuzu. Gives us the impression that kakashi derailed from the previous plan.

I hope Ino doesn't reveal herself yet and stays away just in case

ShadowStrike
December 01, 2006, 03:01 PM
sasuke some time back at the waterfall fight said "with this sharingan i can easily tell which one is the real one" or something on those lines...
i guess kakashi wouldn't miss such an important fact.

If you remember when Kakashi and a specialised clone of Itachi made by the AL fought in Gaara's rescue arc, you will notice that the Sharingan actually cannot tell if whoever he's fighting is a Kage Bushin. It's true that Sasuke said that to Naruto. But He either lied, Naruto was too weak with his Kage Bushin, or Kishi made an error. I am saying this because both Itachi's imitation and Kakashi did not notice the Shadow Clones until they saw another copy of the opponent.

I would like to think Kakuzu is not dead. Kishi isn't a genius and he can't out-smart the entire hundred thousand Naruto fans' predictions. Hidan is an idiot. If not for Kakuzu, Hidan would already have been owned by Asuma and Shikamaru in the first round. I don't see how Hidan can fight on without Kakuzu. So this mean Kishi has a choice to either lose both or save both. I believe he will choose the latter as he has developed both the akatsuki characters pretty much. I think the suprise all the fans are looking for is "How Kakuzu would survive?".

Now let's predict the reinforcement team. I would go for Naruto+Sakura+Yamato+Kurenai. However, instead of Kurenai, Sai might be added to bring the story back to Sasuke.

bloodrage
December 01, 2006, 03:07 PM
Im predicitng another great action (fighting) chapter. also kakuzu will suprise team asuma/kakashi with his ability to regenerate himself. We are talking abt an SS rank missing nin, so he must be alive. Kakuzu will be the one to turn the tables and they might over power kakashi and the gang next chapter. Naruto will show up at the end of the chapter.

just face it kakuz bit the dust. even though it could be a clone ,it would have dissapeared after the strike. not stay there talking with a whole in his chest.

I have a problem with the idea that feeding Kakuzu's blood to Hidan will allow Hidan to be the instrrument of Kakuzu's death. My problem arises from the fact that Hidan didn't kill Asume until he plunged his sword through his own heart. Yet, we saw in 333 that Kikashi plunged his fist through the area of Kakuzu's body that most of us would expect his heart to be. Now, I won't dispute that Kakuzu's heart might not be there and so he might yet still be alive but there is a hole in the argument that Shikamura will feed Kakuzu's blood to Hidan statements.

Also - why do so many feel that the Akatsuki group can't be killed. If so, then how is it that Hidan and Tobi are new? I might be wrong on this but it seems to me that Orochimaru had left the Akatsuki group some time ago so it is likely others have died from the group before now. The point I thought was these guys were S-type criminals so they were elite ninjas not necessarily immortal.

If anything the fact that in a previous manga the Akatsuki leader informed Hidan what the plan of the group was added to the fact that Hidan seems to live by his mood over being objective and contemplative seems to be an indicator that he will be kept alive in some form to be brought back to Tsunada.

The very fact that in 333 so much time was spent explaining the higherarchy of the elements suggest to me that Kakuzu is likely defeated. Sure, it would be interesting to see this get prolonged a few more episodes but it seems to me that kishi is leading us back to the Sasuke saga.

exactly!!!!!

Kakuzu - "You... are worth more ryou than that other guy! (Asuma)"

I don't think Kakuzu is done just yet, too bad with black and white manga we can't tell if it's blood on Kakashi's hands or if it's just that black ooze.
I have a feeling that next issue will be the bounty station guy spilling everything he knows about Kakuzu to Ibiki, and then at the end he'll reveal why Kakuzu is so crazy and we'll go back to Team 10 and see that Kakuzu still has some tricks up his sleeve, ending the issue with a smile from him.

he is dead if he isn't then that would probably be it.

Prediction: Kakuzu isn't dead yet. Like everyone else i believe he will go crazy and beat the crap out of kakashi.

Also by the way... why does everyone think Shikamaru will use Kakuzu's blood and use hidan's abilities? since when did shika's shadow technique allow him to use the opponents jutsus and special techniques? They only mimic movements.

i haven't seen anything from them, to suffice to say he can beat the hell out of kakashi. even if he is alive shikamaru is a chunin, and gave him problems imagine kakashi and his msharingan.

laughing@you
December 01, 2006, 03:09 PM
If you remember when Kakashi and a specialised clone of Itachi made by the AL fought in Gaara's rescue arc, you will notice that the Sharingan actually cannot tell if whoever he's fighting was a Kage Bushin. It's true that Sasuke said that to Naruto. He either lied, Naruto was too weak with his Kage Bushin, or Kishi made an error. I am saying this because both Itachi's imitation and Kakashi do not notice the Shadow Clones until they see another copy of the opponent.

Cuz it wasn't a kage bunshin. It was a jutsu that empowered another ninja with itachi's abilities and let the original user use him as a puppet (even if they were limited). Mostlikely the jutsu has better qualities than the kage bunshin.

And in sasuke's case, Sasuke has being seing naruto perform his kage bunshin all the time. So he could have discovered something thru his sharingan that enabled him to identify naruto's clone. Which probably would only work on naruto, if another user with better skills performs a kage bunshin sasuke might not be able to do the same.

darkstar7
December 01, 2006, 03:14 PM
next chapter is not the end of kakuzu

kishi's created such an interesting character with such awesome and unique abilities that are still a mystery - why would he not want to

milk this creativity for all its worth?

why would kishi want to kill kakuzu this quick when he could take advantage of how original he is and show us all the goods first?

bax
December 01, 2006, 03:17 PM
After re-reading the chapter, here is my thoughts of what will happened in the next chapter:

I don't think Kakuzu is done yet. From his way of speaking after Kakashi pierced him with Raikiri, I think there's more to come. I mean, Kishi won't just make an S-Rank character just to die with one attack. After all, we only saw his *personal view* partial powers. I believe each of the Akatsuki will die after a very heated battle, much like Sasori.

Kakuzu isn't dead. If it's true that his heart was pierced, how in the world can he still speak?

And I predict the battle will continue and Kishi might explore more of Kakuzu powers after this. After all, Shikamaru didn't see Kakuzu's power as a whole, he just saw Kakuzu's tendrils and know that Kakuzu somehow can avoid physical damage (the black sword, remember?) So, he can't devise a complete strategy against Kakuzu.

As for the finale, finally we get to see who is the backup of this team. And judging from Naruto's training, I guess it won't be him. Maybe Team Kurenai is next. That is the only ex-rookie 9 that hasn't showed up yet on the battle field in Part II.

infyquest
December 01, 2006, 03:18 PM
Kurenai wont come to assist the shika.
It would be like having revenge for killing her lover ;)
And Kakuzu wont die that easily

sharinganLS
December 01, 2006, 03:20 PM
just face it kakuz bit the dust. even though it could be a clone ,it would have dissapeared after the strike. not stay there talking with a whole in his chest.
exactly!!!!!
he is dead if he isn't then that would probably be it.i haven't seen anything from them, to suffice to say he can beat the hell out of kakashi. even if he is alive shikamaru is a chunin, and gave him problems imagine kakashi and his msharingan.
I never said that kakuzu made a bunshin of himself. But think abt it this whole fight will end up with naruto showing off his awsome new jutsu. SO for that to happen as we have seen naruto still needs to train more and hence im sure the fight will go on even more. ANd if this fight will continue for another chapter or two we will need kakuzu since we have seen most of hidans tricks. I will stick with my predicition and say kakuzu will suprise kakashi with his comeback. Remember nobody has ever survived kakashi's raikiri and im betting kakuzu will be the first to do it.

ShadowStrike
December 01, 2006, 03:29 PM
Cuz it wasn't a kage bunshin. It was a jutsu that empowered another ninja with itachi's abilities and let the original user use him as a puppet (even if they were limited). Mostlikely the jutsu has better qualities than the kage bunshin.

And in sasuke's case, Sasuke has being seing naruto perform his kage bunshin all the time. So he could have discovered something thru his sharingan that enabled him to identify naruto's clone. Which probably would only work on naruto, if another user with better skills performs a kage bunshin sasuke might not be able to do the same.

Here's what i meant. Pls read it through properly first, and not get mixed up. ;)

[img=http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/5963/narutoch258p05pngdd8.th.jpg] (http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=narutoch258p05pngdd8.jpg)

[img=http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/7494/narutoch260p09pngre7.th.jpg] (http://img105.imageshack.us/my.php?image=narutoch260p09pngre7.jpg)

As you can see, both Kakashi and Itachi could not detect it was a Kage Bushin with their Sharingans on. They only realised what it was when they saw the real body elsewhere.

weixiaobao
December 01, 2006, 03:39 PM
After re-reading the chapter, here is my thoughts of what will happened in the next chapter:

I don't think Kakuzu is done yet. From his way of speaking after Kakashi pierced him with Raikiri, I think there's more to come. I mean, Kishi won't just make an S-Rank character just to die with one attack. After all, we only saw his *personal view* partial powers. I believe each of the Akatsuki will die after a very heated battle, much like Sasori.

Kakuzu isn't dead. If it's true that his heart was pierced, how in the world can he still speak?

And I predict the battle will continue and Kishi might explore more of Kakuzu powers after this. After all, Shikamaru didn't see Kakuzu's power as a whole, he just saw Kakuzu's tendrils and know that Kakuzu somehow can avoid physical damage (the black sword, remember?) So, he can't devise a complete strategy against Kakuzu.

As for the finale, finally we get to see who is the backup of this team. And judging from Naruto's training, I guess it won't be him. Maybe Team Kurenai is next. That is the only ex-rookie 9 that hasn't showed up yet on the battle field in Part II.

I like totally agree! Maybe Kakuzu a robot... or he can sew himself together (alot of people thought he a medic ninja anyway.....) Yike!! there a posibility Kakuzu not die yet...

darkstar7
December 01, 2006, 03:43 PM
i wonder if sasuke and orochimaru will even be dealt with again in part II of this series.

i mean look how many chapters it's been, compared to how many akatsuki have actually been killed (grand total: 1 for sure - sasori).
not to mention how long it took to deal with deidara.

if all 9 akatsuki are going to get the same amount of spotlight as sasori did in his fight (not even counting the chapters in between leading up to major fights) that's well over 100 chapters worth,

and i don't even wanna guess how long a fight with AL is gonna be, especially since him and one other member haven't even been fully revealed yet and we all know itachi will be left over from this whole <akatsuki vs. konoha> thing to be dealt with when the focus is back on sasuke.

so i guess i'm wondering if there's still enough room in part II to deal with the whole sasuke, itachi, oro stuff if kishi doesn't start killing some enemies like kakuzu fairly quick.

ShadowStrike
December 01, 2006, 03:44 PM
Shikamaru always says the first attack isn't an attack. From that, I think, Kakuzu is still alive and Shikamaru was testing Kakuzu's real strength.I suspect this because Shikamaru said on page 14 "It's just like Raido-senpai told us". I think Shikamaru already suspect Kakuzu to be immune to physical attacks. He was merely verifying it. Now, of course he has also discover Kakuzu can detach his body parts. Remember, Shikamaru made a big plan for everyone, Ino inclusive. Now that Ino is still hiding, I believe, Shikamaru just got started. Next, we will see Shikamaru's actual plan - the big picture!

darkstar7
December 01, 2006, 03:52 PM
hmm i don't know...i think we've pretty much seen as far as shikamaru's thought ahead for this fight already.

i'm sure we all expected a big elaborate 20-step-ahead-major-pwnage-plan when shikamaru was figuring out hidan during their first encounter,

but instead, we got the most predictable and obvious strategy from him (pull him out of the circle with kage mane)

i wonder if this time will be any different and if we aren't all overestimating shikamaru and looking too deep into his plans again

Sukebe
December 01, 2006, 03:54 PM
we all seem to forget 1 thing, Kishimoto is unusual in his words and deeds

my very unusual prediction =

- Kakashi really killed Kakuzu
- Hidan pleads for his life, shows 'remorse' and asks for his life in return for information

I really think Kishimoto needed to show off why Kakashi is the one training Naruto now, as to establish his powers/skills
because Jiraijas influence seems .... little.
so this is more a 'prove that Konoha isnt filled with losers and show they have the strongest ppl/fighters'

PredatorNar
December 01, 2006, 05:29 PM
Okay let me end this. Kakuzu is dead.

It clearly says at the bottom of the page "Kakuzu falls! What will Hidan do?" If there was a possibility that Kakuzu is still alive, it would have said "Is Kakuzu dead?" or something like that.

Now I hear some people say they wouldn't kill of a S-rank because of this and this.

1. We've seen enough of them. They killed and beaten up a nice bunch of good fighters and look at Sasori. He got beaten by Sakura and an old lady (Yea you can see she was at Sannin level but she was still an OLD LADY). Maybe she was Sannin level in her time but with age comes withered strength.

And Kakashi is like 100x better than Sakura and we have the whole elemental affinity.

2. People have said Kakuzu is still alive because he's still talking. Hmm, notice Kakuzu is stuttering. Remember Asuma? Asuma got stabbed directly in the heart and he still had enough life to talk, tell Shika a secret and catch a smoke so that theori of yours is thrown out.

3. Kakuzu says lightning technique of this level which means that it was a REALLY POWERFUL ATTACK.

4. Let's remind people that there is a hole in Kakuzu's chest. Kakuzu may be an Earth missing-nin but I doubt he has the regeneration ability. I believe Zetsu is the holder of that ability (And it's about time we get some more Tobi action!)

5. As someone mentioned before, Kakuzu has returned his skin back to normal (probably the big hole in his chest has something to do with that =\)

The next chapter is called "The Whole Story" so I think we're gonna get a background check on Hidan and Kakuzu.

On another note. In all these type of mangas, after the villian has shown all or almost all his abilities, he will die soon after. Also one thing you have to remember. Although Kakuzu and Hidan are S-Ranked criminals, they aren't the major villains here. Itachi, Orochimaru, and AL are the major villians from what I see so they will get the more glorified deaths.

P.S. I just love when the bad guys go like "OMG It's the Copy Ninja Kakashi!" Kakashi 4L!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, there is a good theory about the 4th and Naruto connection (I'm not sure if this theory has been discussed here or not) but:

The theory is that after the 4th sacrificed himself (basically killing himself), he was reincarnated/regenerated into a little baby named Naruto. Think about it. Remember when the 3rd tried to seal Orochimaru? He was sealing Orochimaru into HIS OWN BODY! So if the 4th did indeed do the same sealing jutsu he'd of sealed the fox into HIS OWN BODY. It's shown that the thing being sealed (in this case the Kyuubi) is being sealed right before the user dies so unless baby Naruto was right next to the 4th at the time (I seriously doubt it :P), the Kyuubi was sealed in the 4th's body and maybe in some way he was reincarnated/regenerated into the fresh Naruto (Which also explains how Naruto is completing this new jutsu so fast).

Now some of you may say shouldn't Naruto have all those skills of the 4th? Well, no. If the 4th was reincarnated he wouldn't know his techniques but it may explain Naruto's large chakra and stamina and resemblence to the 4th.

Mara999
December 01, 2006, 05:50 PM
Considering how dramatic sequinces depicting a villains true strength are done in many manga I guess that after Kakuzu is seemingly beaten he'll either start laughing or then he'll just sigh and shake his head before knocking Kakashi away and start lecturing him alá "lightning is indeed stronger than earth but things aren't that simple..." etc and then it'll jump between the battle and the interrigation room where the bounty hunter tells Ibiki about Kakuzu's abilities and past while we see small glimpses of Kakuzu regenerating in a creepy fashion or something similiar and then (just like with Hidan's transformation) we'll see in one big panel Kakuzus true form or whatever that'll scare Kakashi shitless

mugen
December 01, 2006, 05:56 PM
Considering how dramatic sequinces depicting a villains true strength are done in many manga I guess that after Kakuzu is seemingly beaten he'll either start laughing or then he'll just sigh and shake his head before knocking Kakashi away and start lecturing him alá "lightning is indeed stronger than earth but things aren't that simple..." etc and then it'll jump between the battle and the interrigation room where the bounty hunter tells Ibiki about Kakuzu's abilities and past while we see small glimpses of Kakuzu regenerating in a creepy fashion or something similiar and then (just like with Hidan's transformation) we'll see in one big panel Kakuzus true form or whatever that'll scare Kakashi shitless

i agree with everything or at least somewhat until you said Kakashi scared shitless
he's going to be glad he did'nt die so easliy

bliznik
December 01, 2006, 07:11 PM
Anyone else think that the way Kishimoto made the elements work is a good set-up for an ultimate combined jutsu between different characters?

If each element can make the other stronger, that is Wind makes Fire stronger, Fire makes Water stronger (by evaporating and dispersing it?), Water makes Earth stronger (giving a rock-hard jutsu the ability to flex and adapt?), and earth makes lightning stronger (grounding the electricity to increase the voltage potential?), then you could have a bad-ass powered-up lightning jutsu which Naruto kicks off w/ his Kazengan. Naruto->Sasuke->Sai?(who has water?)->Gaara->Kakashi->BOOYAH

Or...it could be that they all weaken each other going the opposite way, and you have one weak-ass jutsu.

husnimubarak
December 01, 2006, 07:49 PM
kakuzu's can hardened his body as good as he could melt his body.. (liquid no jutsu)
we'll see another kakuzu next chapter..

;)

yodakage
December 01, 2006, 08:15 PM
Did anybody notice when Kakashi was watching Kakuzu forming his iron skin, he had his Mangekyou Sharingan, but when he was fighting, he had his normal Sharingan.

as for pred: kakuzu is not died yet, but will soon. I think the fight will last 3-4 more chapters.

mugen
December 01, 2006, 08:17 PM
he had regular sharingan
and yes Kakuzu is dead or at least in his last moments.

ScythedBlade
December 01, 2006, 09:57 PM
reason is because he has pupils. now why is he dead? He has no heart. Remember, all chakra is connected to the heart. If it dies, that means all chakra dies. GG, no more kakazu, ... it's stupid to be stubborn ... post other types of spoilers ...

dfcarolinaguy
December 01, 2006, 10:06 PM
I predict Kakuzu is dead because the guy just got blasted right in the heart lol, and i hope ino going to something really cool soon

ohitsonlyyou
December 02, 2006, 12:06 AM
no way. kakuzu isn't dead yet!
he was able to bury his hand underground and control it with that tentacle-jutsu he's got, he can't be killed that easily.
these akatsuki guys have very specific weaknesses.. that will only be revealed at the right times. kishi is too awesome..

ino sucks

husnimubarak
December 02, 2006, 12:17 AM
kakuzu once said that..

"whenever i'm troubled, my desire to kill overflows..!!!"
he's in trouble now..

he might be shows all of his true power now..

team 10.. beware..!!!

triniman121
December 02, 2006, 12:41 AM
naruto i think will finally finish his new jutsu with a twist. also i think the fight with Akatsuki just got started,well the climax.

what are th odds naruto knows the Flying Thunder God Technique jutsu:o

jk

The5th
December 02, 2006, 02:01 AM
*Lights Turn Off and A Single Spotlight Shines Upon The 6th*

Predicts:

Kaz = Dead...Kakakashi hit em wit the Rai, and he didnt even know it was coming...Doesnt that tell how much of a higher level that Kak is at? You think if Kaz were still alive, he's be able to survive with a hole in his chest/heart?

But...

On the other hand...You know that thing that his arm Kaz's does...I dunno if its wires or tubes or what...But IF and This is a BIG IF, Kaz is not dead, i see his torso being sewn up with some wire/tube things that he has in his his arms...But I think its over for him.

Hidan = We all saw what happend last time he was in action...Just Keep him out of the circle and dismantle his body. Hmm also there has to be some limit to that curse jutsu, i know it has some kind of time limit to it...all they gotta do is wait it out, then kill him...Hidan is gay anyways....DEAD!

BUT WAIT!!!!

I think also that Hid/Kaz might get some back up...But so will the Konoha Nin

*Lights Come Back On, The 6th dissapears without a trace*

infyquest
December 02, 2006, 02:05 AM
well I have a weird theory regarding kakuzu not being dead
likee his body all internal organ can be made into threads.
and heart can be relocated, its not in its usual place.
if heart is made of threads, you can reform it any whre in your body. (I mean relocate)

Sukebe
December 02, 2006, 03:42 AM
but that is just it, everyone saying that kakuzu can move his heart, while he was the one saying he never saw kakashi coming....

so this lethal blow may be legit (or a trick :blink)

either way, I still think he is gone and hidan will be pleading for his life, cuz they also know a team is 4 ppl, not the 3 they have seen up to now

kakashi_317
December 02, 2006, 04:24 AM
hmm... cant say im not repeating ideas, but here r a few:

1.) akatsuki taems always have 2 ppl... each one complements the other.. and they r paired in this way: 1 short-range, & 1 long-ranged. This way they minimize risk, improve effectiveness.

2.) kakuzu isnt dead.. hes very strong and he used to kill his partners (or something like that) thats why hes difficult to pair ..

3.) his real body is probably underground ( or better, his mind is in hidan's head ---> because kakuzu always tells us he cant kill hidan !!! ).. earth element after-all. and at some place shika has no idea-of. so kakuzu will surface and give kakashi a pretty shock.

4.) kakashi gets his sample of blood from kakuzu.

5.) hidan will be set free. but choji will block hidan (bind him), and kakshi + SHIKA fight kakuzu for a few minutes ... and INO will do genjutsu on hidan to make him drink the blood. One/both of kakuzu/ hidan will die in that technicality. ( WONT IT BE SEXY THAT BOTH DIE IN ONE SHOT ??)

6.) maybe if only kakuzu is dead, they take hidan's headto konoha and they'll try to learn some secrets

Vegitto
December 02, 2006, 04:31 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle#The_five_elements

THETRUTH.com
December 02, 2006, 07:23 AM
I think Kakuzu maybe dead but if not it is some special ability. I dont think he could fool an enemy he didnt know was around. He was surprised that Kakashi read his hand signs at that speed so if he would have done anything else like create a clone Kakashi should have seen it.

But I think Kakuzu could exit now even though he hasnt shown much. Although his back story might be shown during the interrogation scene. Sasori on the other hand was fighting his grandmother and hadnt previously been shown fighting. If Sakura has delivered the message I dont see Naruto not wanting the go help comrades but has the deadline passed or has Sakura even delivered or is Tenzou keeping the message from Naruto until he has to go. The title of the next chapter is "The Whole Story" so maybe everything will link up as far as time or Kakuzu back story or what happen to Kakashi's hand. I could be all of the above.

otaclub_87
December 02, 2006, 09:58 AM
from kishimoto' style...we should know that kakuzu may not die that easily...he (somehow) managed to have a trick or sumthing....but i think the fight will continue...
kakashi vs Kakuzu and Team Ten vs Hidan (who kill Their leader)

hidan finally got killed.....
team ten exhausted....
kakuzu was saved by deidara on the last second..

kakashi took team ten back to konoha..
shika a bit dissapointed, but at least his goal to revenged for asuma fulfilled..

Koen
December 02, 2006, 10:22 AM
guys, kakuzu can not die for the moment. Akatsuki still needs to extract two other tailed demons + naruto. Sasori died and kishi added a new character in akatsuki for a purpose. Now kakuzu dies, but for what purpose, that would make akatsuki weak and they would not be able to extract the demons. Imo, kakuzu ain't out yet. I stay with my opinion, I somehow believe that kakuzu is a genius too (like shika is). He analyzed everything while shika attacked him, and I wouldn't be suprised if he knew there were more team members.

eyeshild21
December 02, 2006, 12:07 PM
many fans also said that """asuma won't die...it is too early to die for a shinobi like asuma...still we have a little info about asuma ..""" But he did die.So KAKUZU will DEİ TOO.
After takinig a chidori impossible to live.there must be a micale to stay alive.

kyubisharingan
December 02, 2006, 01:34 PM
Nah, Kakuzu cant/shouldnt die so early. He surprised us when he was able to move while in Shika's Kagamane no Jutsu. There could be something more to his element jutsu

sahugani
December 02, 2006, 02:00 PM
technically he should die as a raikiri through the heart should do. however, there are too many reasons for him to stay alive. hidan wouldn't last long against shikamaru's brain by himself and the fight would be too short. if he did manage to survive till team kakashi arrived a 7-8 on 1 would be way too one sided for the manga. we have yet to see kakuzu really exert himself in battle like the others have. kakashi's failure, leads to the success of the younger generation at the failures of the old as has been a theme post time-skip. it would show wiggle room within elemental superiority. lastly if kakuzu lives we may get to see a power battle with sakura (YAAAAAAAY!!!)

Uzumaki yamato
December 02, 2006, 04:01 PM
kakuzu his dead...

the 4th is Naruto's mother...

and hiddan will have his head cut and bring back to konoha for interogation

Tahamtan
December 02, 2006, 04:14 PM
i guess Kakuzu will survive since we haven't seen anything special from him. :kkanbu but this time hiddan will die(not necessarily in coming chapter). and also naruto won't come to rescue bc there is still much left to learn the new jutsu and even if he learns it, it will take time to recover and he'll be in bed 4 a day or so.

kyubisharingan
December 02, 2006, 04:35 PM
the 4th is Naruto's mother...

.......dude, just if u didnt know, the 4th is a guy. just some info for ya

smoke
December 02, 2006, 04:39 PM
Nah, Kakuzu cant/shouldnt die so early. He surprised us when he was able to move while in Shika's Kagamane no Jutsu. There could be something more to his element jutsu
i dont think that its much suprise that kakuza moved out of shika's kagemane every enemy seems to do that xDxD

Uzumaki yamato
December 02, 2006, 04:47 PM
can you tell me in wich chapter they stated that the 4th was a dude ?

kungfooboi
December 02, 2006, 04:58 PM
you know.. i bet that kakuzu won't die initially but later on we find out that kakashi has a trick added onto his raikiri (the bandages).

sahugani
December 02, 2006, 05:04 PM
i dont think the bandages have as much significance in the battle as people make them out to have. i wonder what he does with the item shikamaru gave him though. its most likely for use against hidan as kakuzu didn't really show off last time

VeNoM87
December 02, 2006, 05:14 PM
I think kakashi thought ahead of things and did take blood from Kakazu (even though it looks like he killed him).

I think the next chapter will be a lot of talking. The chapter after that however will be Kakuzu going frenzy and Naruto saving Kakashi from his death.

Maybe the bandages are for the technique Lee uses? The chery blossom or whatever... i'm guessing Kakashi also knows how to open the kai gates because he knew what lee did during the exams...

cba to write a lot about it now.

sLiVeRmx
December 02, 2006, 05:22 PM
I think kakuzu is dead but... why he talks too much in spite of that his chest was pierce?

sahugani
December 02, 2006, 05:26 PM
well kakuzu still has so much more to show us like his berserker rage. i'd love to say that kakashi was sucessful, but there is so much more to get out of kakuzu and a hidan vs everyone fight would quickly become lame

sLiVeRmx
December 02, 2006, 05:37 PM
The kakashi´s fans want to see one fight of him without end up in an hospital... I am one of them...

thejackass98
December 02, 2006, 05:39 PM
hahaha yea i jus want to see kakashi kick some ass right now ahh i realy hope kakuzu is dead

Hemostrat
December 02, 2006, 05:52 PM
The kakashi´s fans want to see one fight of him without end up in an hospital... I am one of them...

Kakashi vs Zabuza round 2 :p Kakashi in the Chuunin exams.

The5th
December 02, 2006, 06:11 PM
Ok lets do it like this...

Fact: People Said Asuma woulndt Die, and his injury seemed way less harsh than Kaku's

Fact: Kaku said he didnt even notice Kak's precense...How can you block/prepare for something you didnt know was there or know was coming. He charged a damn Rai people! Your an idiot if you think Zab's not dead. I mean do you want him to live that bad that your in denial? stop&#160; over analysing the situation. What ever happened b4 or what you think you know about how the author writes this manga is trash.

Fact: Lightning > Earth

Fact: It can all be over right now, even if! Kaku is still alive, he's not moving, prfect time for Ino or Cho no do something....Hidan is an idiot, Skika can take care of him alone

******The Manga/story doesnt need Either of those 2 to live. Its not like if they die that AK wont still b going after the tailed beats. I would think it corny for all the tailed beats to be extracted and still have all AK members alive....its not nessecary or entertaining.

Kaku is dead, Hidan..well is Hidan. The only thing i see happening is some1 coming to Help Hidan....If that happens maybe Naruto and Sakura come as back up.

the next chapter is about what happend to Kakashi's hand, and What Skika's Plan Was

sLiVeRmx
December 02, 2006, 06:20 PM
Kakashi vs Zabuza round 2 :p Kakashi in the Chuunin exams.
But kakuzu seems to know kakashi for his speed and raikiri which was development till he was a junnin... maybe they met when kakashi was an anbu...

Natan
December 02, 2006, 06:35 PM
Shika give to kakashi something to take blood like an .........(medical item my english is really bad XD) so hidan will be used by shikamaru like an vudu doll and kakuzu will take the damage, that would be nice but I really dont believe in this only hope =)

Toad Sage
December 02, 2006, 09:08 PM
What's up with all these newbies with poorly reasoned arguments calling people idiots in this thread? Is someone getting banned and starting new accounts, or is it something in the water?

Fact: People missing a prediction implies nothing about future events. Or, logically speaking, it implies anything since any such implication would be vacuously true. Therefore, wrong predictions are meaningless (which is good, because otherwise the world wouldn't make a lot of sense, speaking of facts).

Fact: Kakuza is made out of some kind of black jelly.

Fact: Being composed of black jelly means your body does not obey the usual laws of physics, especially those pertaining to sustaining injuries.

Fact: This is a make-believe story, already proven to be full of surprises and twists.

Fact: Calling posters idiots for expressing reasonable ideas makes the accuser seem idiotic, not the subsequent posters.

I think everyone agrees that Kakuza and Hidan are going to loose this fight. No one should be patting themselves on the back for figuring out that Konohoa is not going to loose everything against two Akatsuki-hooray, you are smart enough to spell if you're making this argument.

Instead, I think the point of speculation is about the immediate battle. Perhaps Kakuza is dead, perhaps he isn't. Again, he seems to be a black gel incased in some kind of bug-eyed detachable body. Therefore, the sort of things that kill the comparatively more human Zabuza may not necessarily be the same as the sort of things that slay bug-eyed, black gel detachable body super ninjas.

Fact: What's really idiot is being forced to point this stuff out to so-called fact givers.

Jap Flap posted a very nice HQ of 332 which finally explained the shogi references. It seems that Shikamaru is forced to choose between killing Hidan and Kakuza in this fight. If he kills Hidan, he dies, (killed by the king) and the pawns, who I assume Choji and Ino, are safe. On the other hand, if he kills Kakuza, Shikamaru is safe, but one of the pawns can be killed by Hidan. Hence, I'm starting to wonder if Shikamaru removes Hidan, the AL is going to show up. Perhaps that is the point of Naruto's training. He won't be a reinforcement for the current fight, but the ensuing fight against AL if the shogi portrait is accurate.

Also, if the above interpretation is correct, based on Jap Flaps explanation, maybe someone should predict Choji or Ino is going to die. After all, if it's such a sure thing that Kakuza is dead, then according to the shogi metaphor Hidan is open to kill the pawn directly in his path.

BTW, all of this also implies "the king" is the AL. I think it's rather interesting that Asuma knew who the king was and had Shikamaru report this to Kurenai, the only other character in the series with the same eye pattern as the AL. I wonder if the AL really is going to turn out to be her brother/uncle/dad/something after all.

katar
December 02, 2006, 10:58 PM
I think that the pill that Shika gave to Kakashi was his plan. Like in the movie Aeon Flux the guy kiss the girl and he give her the pill. After the pill send information to her brain. :darn

erieru
December 03, 2006, 01:20 AM
I think that the pill that Shika gave to Kakashi was his plan. Like in the movie Aeon Flux the guy kiss the girl and he give her the pill. After the pill send information to her brain. :darn

yeah, that's exactly what it is LOL :)

Deadlyfrost6
December 03, 2006, 01:52 AM
the pic of that raikiri is just plain DAMAGE!!!!

i think it would be a miracle to survive that hel-of-a hit. I think that any akutsuki backup would be itachi and kisame again. Itachi gave that "..." look like he knew what was going to happen to them, so itachi/kisame team would be the backup. also naruto will name his new technique the hurricane sphere or something similar, and finish it as sakura or tsunade or even shizune walks up and sees that giant crater!!

渦巻く疾風球 - uzumakugufuukyuu (Swirling Hurricane Sphere) OR
螺旋疾風丸 - rasengufuugan (Spiralling Hurricane Circle)

emanresu
December 03, 2006, 04:02 AM
Kakuzu isnt dead yet. Notice how he call upon Kakashi.. Aaaah you're.. Might smthing under his sleeve

darkstar7
December 03, 2006, 04:45 AM
i read somewhere that in an actual shogi game, the bishop and the rook (kakuzu and hidan) eventually gain each other's moving style.

if that's true, and with how much this current arc has referenced shogi, the following seems very likely: hidan and kakuzu compliment each other much more than we think. just like in shogi, perhaps they can trade abilities with each other.

kakuzu might have survived by trading out his hidden ability for hidan's immortality right before kakashi nailed him :oh

bax
December 03, 2006, 05:48 AM
Guys....

Please don't spam here....
I deleted all the posts concerned.

This thread is for all of you to predict what will happened in the next chapter.

meka
December 03, 2006, 06:33 AM
kakuzu won't be dead. it's just too early for that to happen and also it'll just kill the mood just when everyone starts to get excited. he could detach his arm and harden his skin, who knows what else he could do with his anatomy. on the last page, shikamaru seemed to be surprised by kakashi's actions which could mean that he didn't follow the plan that was laid out and he's gonna pay a heavy price for it, loosing a limb for example. :p kakuzu might close his wound with his liquid-substance (whatever it is) and catches kakashi's arm.

"and now you're gonna die" kakashi made the same statement before in the zaibuza-haku arc and it turned out otherwise. :noworry

hermallorn
December 03, 2006, 08:08 AM
I really think shika as planned everything 20 steps ahead and that kakashi hurting kakuzu "as soon as he has the occasion" was part of the plan.
But it is too early for the fight to end as nothing came from the interrogation (or maybe it has and shika learned something about kakuzu, but we will learn only later on) and ino still hasn't come into the fight, nor has the backup team

4ghost
December 03, 2006, 08:18 AM
I can see Kakashi giving Hidan the chance to escape or fight only if he reveals "The Whole Story" in regards to Akatsuki.

So the scene would be with a fallen Kakuzu and a menacing Kakashi standing before the immobilized Hidan. Kakashi would remind Hidan that despite his immortality he is useless with his head detached from his body. Having that fear implanted in Hidan's mind Kakashi delivers the ultimatum, reveal Akatsuki's status and all of its plans for the chance to fight, flee whichever he chooses or stay silent and have his head become permanently detached from his body. Given those choices Hidan decides to tell what he knows to the team of course anxious for his chance to kill them all.

Of course this is somehow all still within Shikamaru's calculations. Predicting Hidan's choice Shikamaru wanted to get Hidan to attempt to carry out his curse only to fail in the end.

Konkun
December 03, 2006, 09:28 AM
Naruto will strive to learn all the Elemental Chakra, since he doesnt want to lose to anyone. But at the moment his main concern is saving Sasuke, and beating him.

Next Chapter. Kakashi and Co will learn the unltimate goal of the Akatsuki.

NastyM
December 03, 2006, 10:58 AM
Toadsage, is there a reason for you to call him Kakuza instead of Kakuzu, im just wondering if its the correct way of saying it?
I haven´t been active on this forum for a while so I might have missed any explanaition of on that subject, so sorry if I did.

My predictions are the following:

1: Kakuzu is seriously hurt, but not out. As pointed out before, black jelly isn´t the same as a normal body.

2: Hidan has not showed us his true power yet. As it is now he could be beaten by a lonely shikamaru.

3: The empty vial, or pill that kakashi got from Shikamaru is going to be used in this fight, no doupt about it. And if Kakuzu was dead, they wouldn´t even have to use it to get hidan. They could cut of his head and then bring it back to konoha for questioning or to destroy it.

4: Kakuzu will free hidan and cause more trouble for the good guys but not show his true potential in this fight.

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
December 03, 2006, 11:30 AM
4: Kakuzu will free hidan and cause more trouble for the good guys but not show his true potential in this fight.

That sounds pretty much spot-on.

I'm suspecting Kishimoto is going to save him for the real Akatsuki arc which will come once Orochimaru has been killed and Sasuke has returned to the "good" side.

ttxdragon
December 03, 2006, 11:30 AM
Next Chapter. Kakashi and Co will learn the unltimate goal of the Akatsuki.

and kakashi drops his head in disbelief and says 'world domination? you read too many manga, didn't ya?'

god, that would be kinda fun xD

hermallorn
December 03, 2006, 01:02 PM
2: Hidan has not showed us his true power yet. As it is now he could be beaten by a lonely shikamaru.

there is pretty much only shikamaru or a gengutsu user like itachi that can beat him as it is right now! isn't that enough?

ShadowStrike
December 03, 2006, 01:18 PM
Kishi used up about 1 page plus of his precious manga issue on showing how Shikamaru was preparing. I don't think this is it.

sheep1315
December 03, 2006, 01:30 PM
shikamaru already told everyone to visualize the possibles twists in the plan because it could go many ways........

kakuzu most likely isnt dead as yet but shikamaru has already planned for this and when the fight is over we'll all be scratching out head and amazed at how far ahead he planned

DarkManSharingan32
December 03, 2006, 01:43 PM
shikamaru already told everyone to visualize the possibles twists in the plan because it could go many ways........

kakuzu most likely isnt dead as yet but shikamaru has already planned for this and when the fight is over we'll all be scratching out head and amazed at how far ahead he planned

Oh really?
Well then it better be in his plans to act completely surprised.

Cause thats EXACTLY what just happened.

Bhutz
December 03, 2006, 01:45 PM
As I read through this thread it occurred to me that Akatsuki's plan is already figured out by the village. They already seemed to know quite a bit about the group even if us the fans do not. The main point they don't know which would be a reason to keep Hidan alive is the location of the entombed tailed beasts. But even if they know - what could they really do against them?

sheep1315
December 03, 2006, 01:58 PM
Oh really?

he only seemed to be surprised on the last panel when kakashi pierced kakuzu;
maybe kakashi saw an opening and went againt the flow of the plan
either that or looking surprised is a part of the plan :D
but if kakashi did go against the plan shikamaru will just encorporate it into the overall strategy and proceed to pwn akatsuki arse !!!!

Skeith
December 03, 2006, 02:27 PM
acting surprised can be a very effective way to mess with your opponents, giving them an idea that you aren't as prepared as you should be, like letting them think that they're at an advantage. but i don't think thats what happened in this situation... its hard to be at an advantage when there is an arm through your chest lol...
and besides even if shikamaru were surprised he can still think and get another 200 plans to work with just like sheep1315 said 'proceed to pwn akatsuki arse'

DarkManSharingan32
December 03, 2006, 02:41 PM
acting surprised can be a very effective way to mess with your opponents, giving them an idea that you aren't as prepared as you should be, like letting them think that they're at an advantage. but i don't think thats what happened in this situation... its hard to be at an advantage when there is an arm through your chest lol...
and besides even if shikamaru were surprised he can still think and get another 200 plans to work with just like sheep1315 said 'proceed to pwn akatsuki arse'

That only works is Shikamaru knows Kakuzu will survive the Raikiri...
Something I think even he will discount at this point... given the fact that Kakuzu has shown "all of his aces already".

From here on out IF Kakuzu is alive... it will be just as he said. "There are times when things don't do according to plan".

Improvisation.
All the best ninjas have it, and if Shikamaru can't pull it off now... it's going to get even sadder for him.

sahugani
December 03, 2006, 03:00 PM
Kakuzu has shown everything? really? what about the berzerker rage that has managed to kill every one of his partners except for hidan? so far we've only seen hidan on the offensive while Kakuzu has enough offensive power to take out akatsuki partners. i know its not stated that the partners were not while he was in akatsuki. but hidan is the newest after tobi, and so Kakuzu has to have had at least one akatsuki partner, probably more. so no, we have not seen everything out of Kakuzu.

jester065
December 03, 2006, 03:06 PM
I predict that Kakuzu is still alive and about to get pissed off and go crazy. I've looked over the the chapter a few times and the one thing i keep seeing is the fact that Kakuzu is talking from different body parts at times... Just in this chapter he talks from both his arms and i don't think its a mistake at all and remember Kakashi is the one saying he is going to die not Kakuzu himself and the goo or whatever you wanna call it seems to have regenative abilities leads me to believe that he not dead and is far from it.

Sigh... as far as asuma dying or people saying he shouldn't die i want you to go back like 40 chapters before he dies or whatever and notice how asuma was not there and then all of a sudden he pops up and we are getting a little back story of him. Asuma was being build up to die from that point on, because if he didn't build up Asuma there would have been no point to his death at all but the fact Shikamaru lost his .

DarkManSharingan32
December 03, 2006, 03:21 PM
Kakuzu has shown everything? really? what about the berzerker rage that has managed to kill every one of his partners except for hidan? so far we've only seen hidan on the offensive while Kakuzu has enough offensive power to take out akatsuki partners. i know its not stated that the partners were not while he was in akatsuki. but hidan is the newest after tobi, and so Kakuzu has to have had at least one akatsuki partner, probably more. so no, we have not seen everything out of Kakuzu.

What I mean is that Kakuzu has shown everything that Shikamaru could have planned for...
That "berserker rage"... is something that has to be improvised against.

And honestly, what do you think that rage is?
Is it him just pissed off attacking all around with his Earth-Based Invulnerability on?

In which case another Raikiri would suffice.
---

In all honestly, it just works better if Kakuzu dies, Shikamaru's Kagemane wears off... and then Akatsuki Backup Arrives after Hidan is getting worn out.

Skeith
December 03, 2006, 03:27 PM
i'd like to see kakazu's berserker rage... it should be cool and with that i realize that in wanting to see more of him, he'll probably die...
i wanted to see more of asuma, nibi, and the sanbi, and they all died... yup thats it... kishi hates me and every character i wanna see fight more dies... so kakazu=dead...
like my logic? i don't T_T

sahugani
December 03, 2006, 03:36 PM
well we dont know for sure what the berserker rage is. it is very likely that it is just bashing everything with the earth armor. even in that case though, remember that kakashi no longer has the element of surprise and has a limited # of times he can use raikiri (it was 4 chidoris 3 yrs ago, so we dont know how many raikiri's he can use). plus, you must take into account the bandages. if kakashi's arm is injured, then the # of raikiri's he can use is also diminished further. its very likely that he cant use another one if not for lack of opportunity then for inability

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
December 03, 2006, 03:52 PM
I predict that Kakuzu is still alive and about to get pissed off and go crazy. I've looked over the the chapter a few times and the one thing i keep seeing is the fact that Kakuzu is talking from different body parts at times... Just in this chapter he talks from both his arms and i don't think its a mistake at all and remember Kakashi is the one saying he is going to die not Kakuzu himself and the goo or whatever you wanna call it seems to have regenative abilities leads me to believe that he not dead and is far from it.

If you're referring to the small untranslated speech baloons with some japanese in them they're just sound effects. There are many occurances of this through the manga, like when Yugito's explosive tags exploded and trapped them inside the underground room. There was a speech baloon coming from the explosive tag.

There is one thing, however, that lends credibility to your argument that Kakuzu's mouth is not what is doing the speaking, and that's the fact that his speech font at all times is the specific font only used by Dark Zetzu, Kyuubi and Hidan when he's transformed.

ShadowStrike
December 03, 2006, 04:29 PM
Oh really?

Not exactly. He wasn't completely surprised. His senpai Raido told him what happened when the blade hit Kakuzu's skin. I think Shimakaru already knew about the skin hardening ability. He probably got shocked from the detached arm.

kyubisharingan
December 03, 2006, 04:48 PM
Not exactly. He wasn't completely surprised. His senpai Raido told him what happened when the blade hit Kakuzu's skin. I think Shimakaru already knew about the skin hardening ability. He probably got shocked from the detached arm.

or maybe he was shocked that he was able to move while in the Kagemane

RaZe
December 03, 2006, 04:49 PM
prediction of a caffeine addled brain: kakashi is rly sasuke in henge!

weixiaobao
December 03, 2006, 05:02 PM
prediction of a caffeine addled brain: kakashi is rly sasuke in henge!

not a chance!!! sasuke fan

Anyway, Kakuzu since his jutsu so far is too common and not unique at all so we have not learn much about his ability same go for shika and kaka.... and sometimes things just don't go according to plan...

Harsh prediction,- kakuzu still alive then he kill chouji, then shika really really angry then he do lot of unsmart move, then the mission failed, then he depressed, and naruto gonna said some stupid joke, and give a you and me are the same speech then shika got all motivated then go find and pound on an akatsuki (kakuzu perphap)....

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
December 03, 2006, 05:15 PM

Anyway, Kakuzu since his jutsu so far is too common and not unique at all so we have not learn much about his ability same go for shika and kaka.... and sometimes things just don't go according to plan...

Harsh prediction,- kakuzu still alive then he kill chouji, then shika really really angry then he do lot of unsmart move, then the mission failed, then he depressed, and naruto gonna said some stupid joke, and give a you and me are the same speech then shika got all motivated then go find and pound on an akatsuki (kakuzu perphap)....

Fatass can't be killed because he's
1: Young
2: Part of the main characters

mugen
December 03, 2006, 05:17 PM
umm Mugen say's that Kakashi finshes off both as Mugen suspected I mean which dork expected Shikamaru to handle those two

weixiaobao
December 03, 2006, 05:20 PM

That's why it a harsh prediction.....
Anyway fatass can be killed.. the fatass badguyssssssssesssesss (couple of them) die in the beggining of the story. And we thought Asuma is one of the main characters (but if your agrument was the main characters are the 12 nins (9rookies and 3 from team guy) then i stop agrueing...)

Any way it been long time in the manga, that naruto haven't give the me and you are the same speech.....

Raseru
December 03, 2006, 05:24 PM
Don't call Chouji fatass ...

[br]Posted on: December 03, 2006, 05:22:26 PM_________________________________________________

umm Mugen say's that Kakashi finshes off both as Mugen suspected I mean which dork expected Shikamaru to handle those two

Yeah, but when we saw the Raikiri through Kazuku's heart, Shikamaru looked surprised as if it weren't part of his plan.

Oh yeah and don't call Chouji fatass ...

mugen
December 03, 2006, 05:24 PM
Yeah, but when we saw the Raikiri through Kazuku's heart, Shikamaru looked surprised as if it weren't part of his plan.

that's why i said which dork expected Shikamaru to handle those two
btw take note if it was'nt for Kakashi team 10 would've not lasted very long

Raseru
December 03, 2006, 05:27 PM
Well, they would've held up for a short while, but they couldn't defeat TWO supposedly immortal Akatsuki. So, yeah, Kakashi is a good asset to the team.

mugen
December 03, 2006, 05:28 PM
good asset whateva
Kakashi was the team on 333

weixiaobao
December 03, 2006, 06:00 PM

I originally didn't call Chouji a fatass, I just put him in a term that Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki can understand, that all...
Infact Chouji among one of my fav character (it is outrageous that predict he gonna die, but all the character I like usually going to die)

llamapie
December 03, 2006, 06:16 PM
Hehe.. you guys needa stop arguing.

Its simple. Kishi is gonna make these easy. Hidan will likely die any moment now. Besides I dont see shika's jutsu on him wearing off any time soon.

sheep1315
December 03, 2006, 06:27 PM
everyone is wondering what aces kakuza has up his sleeve
but what about chouji; ino and even shikamaru, we havnt really seen them in action for near 3 years since the time jump, so they probably have some killer new techniques

and dont forget the ever sneaky kakashi and his bandaged hand prolly has a new variant of the chidori..... or maybe he added lightning chakra to the rasengan.........

Raseru
December 03, 2006, 06:29 PM
No, Chouji won't die. Kishi has already killed off one "main" character, he won't kill another from the same team.

everyone is wondering what aces kakuza has up his sleeve
but what about chouji; ino and even shikamaru, we havnt really seen them in action for near 3 years since the time jump, so they probably have some killer new techniques

and dont forget the ever sneaky kakashi and his bandaged hand prolly has a new variant of the chidori..... or maybe he added lightning chakra to the rasengan.........

Yeah, I was a little disappointed with Chouji's old jutsu. I was hoping for something different and new. As for Ino, I'm wanting to see what she's been doing with her time over the 2.5 year gap.

Kakashi plainly stated the he nor the 4th could fuse their chakra affinity into the Rasengan.

weixiaobao
December 03, 2006, 06:39 PM
Yeah, I was a little disappointed with Chouji's old jutsu. I was hoping for something different and new. As for Ino, I'm wanting to see what she's been doing with her time over the 2.5 year gap.

IS chouji only good at expanded his body parts to use for taijutsu???
I think there is more to Chouji than the latest chapter show us.. So maybe next chapter we got to see more of him..
It would be cool if he can use his butterfly thingy charka for some new original jutsu that outside of his clan's specialty...

Raseru
December 03, 2006, 06:48 PM
I'm thinking the next chapter will show the growth of Chouji's abilities. As for the red pill, I don't think he'll use it, mainly because I think he won't want to put his life on the line again.

mugen
December 03, 2006, 06:50 PM
this week we will see Ibiki again perhaps with some info on Kakuzu

RaZe
December 03, 2006, 06:57 PM
what?

WHAT?

i hope that emo bish cuts his damn wrists and stops giving everyone trouble over his whining "wah, wah, my parents were killed, wah...."

That kid, NEEDS to die. hopefully, slowly.

i am most certainly not, a sasuke fan. ;)

how is it common? i cant seem to recall another super armoured extendo armed character...

personally, i think kakuzu is done for, and it's a good thing.

sure, he's cool and all, but he's served his purpose. Hidan is most certainly dead in this fight, and we dont need another Deidara.

Raseru
December 03, 2006, 07:05 PM
Oh yeah, I've been hoping to see Ibiki. I nearly forgot about him. Seeing as its a Shounen manga, we won't see torture thats too gruesome. But still, theres always hope!

sheep1315
December 03, 2006, 07:11 PM
Kakashi plainly stated the he nor the 4th could fuse their chakra affinity into the Rasengan.

that was before naruto used the clones to help in completing the jutsu,
even if kakashi cant produce as much clones or keep them as long as naruto
he is a natural genius and alot more skilled.... plus he way aleady trying doing this kinda training so he knows the ins and outs of it
maybe he even took a soldier pill or 2 to keep up his chakra level while he did some clone training.... i dunno
but kakashi is real sneaky as far as am concerned
i mean the dude can all of a sudden do mangekyuo sharingan and no one knows why or how ......
it might be wishful thinking but am looking forward to some kinda new justu from kakashi

Raseru
December 03, 2006, 07:15 PM
Maybe he copied a couple hundred jutsus during the time-skip and will use the ones most suited to this battle. Cool jutsus at that.

OGunslinger
December 03, 2006, 08:59 PM
i think if kazuku is alive, kakashi should do something like chidori nagashi :P ( hopefully kakashi has something like that T_T)

but im pretty sure kazuku is dead... or dieing.
im not so sure on the whole naruto's training...
shikamaru should be the one to kill hidan though...

Raseru
December 03, 2006, 09:07 PM
Shikamaru will be the one to kill Hidan. He wants to get revenge on him for killing his sensei. I don't think this is the end for Kazuku yet. Since he is considered the "medic" of Akatsuki, he could perform repairs on himself, or something ...

Hotsuma
December 03, 2006, 10:24 PM
Shikamaru will be the one to kill Hidan. He wants to get revenge on him for killing his sensei. I don't think this is the end for Kazuku yet. Since he is considered the "medic" of Akatsuki, he could perform repairs on himself, or something ...

Besides sowing on Deidra's arm, how is he the so called "medic." I don' thtink that is his specific role.

Naruto93
December 03, 2006, 11:04 PM
[quote=OGunslinger ]
i think if kazuku is alive, kakashi should do something like chidori nagashi :P ( hopefully kakashi has something like that T_T)
I agree becuase the fact is that it shouldn't be another rasengan fused with whatever chakra you have. I say this becuase its supposed to be Naruto's thing only. And then it'd be stronger then nagachi chidori which is stronger then even odama ;most likly. so then this jutsu would be unstoppable and we cant have 2 unstoppable jutsus

:Itachi :sgan :kkchidori :kkthumbs

Deadlyfrost6
December 03, 2006, 11:13 PM
aright we have already had an argument on weither or not kaku is a medic or not.... my opinion is he is NOT a medic, just an extremely useful jutsu.

Shikamaru will have some one go up to hidan and cut him open, spill his own blood, make that crazy circle, then start his curse jutsu. Kakashi will come up with the vial and use hidans blood against him. shika will then find hidans "limitless pikes" and acts like he has stabbed himself, only to have hidan do it too himself. Hidan dies, kaku lies really f***** up and tries to retreat. as he retreats, itachi and kisame join the frey(sp?). Naruto will barely finish the jutsu in time, and starts to make his way there. end of chapter.

335 Naruto meets up with kakashi and itachi, then ..........

Tha Uchiha
December 03, 2006, 11:43 PM
Besides sowing on Deidra's arm, how is he the so called "medic." I don' thtink that is his specific role.

Well besides Deidra's arm, he also sewed Hindan's head back on.

jester065
December 04, 2006, 12:50 AM
If you're referring to the small untranslated speech baloons with some japanese in them they're just sound effects. There are many occurances of this through the manga, like when Yugito's explosive tags exploded and trapped them inside the underground room. There was a speech baloon coming from the explosive tag.

There is one thing, however, that lends credibility to your argument that Kakuzu's mouth is not what is doing the speaking, and that's the fact that his speech font at all times is the specific font only used by Dark Zetzu, Kyuubi and Hidan when he's transformed.

mmm didn't know that... but anyone i still think Kakuzu is alive and kicking think about...
This is the big build up for this part right now Kakuzu's stated many times that when he loses it he kills his partners and everyone else and that hidan is the only person that he can team up with because he can't kill him. I'm sorry but i think Kakashi is good an all but not good enough to kill Kakuzu at this point.

An on to Shikamaru and other.. they didn't plan for this to happen... how could he not knowing what Kakuzu does at all. You can't come up with a good plan when there is a huge unknown... can you? He planned on trapping hidan and killing Kakuzu anything else i think he will have to think of on the fly and.. naruto is the most skilled person when it comes to that.

Kakashi is good but he's not going to learn how to put his nature into rasegan now or at all and i still think there is something different about naruto's clones. That difference is the reason why i can't see him doing it at all.

godofthesunn
December 04, 2006, 02:56 AM
Okay tobi, You fail to forget that Shikamaru is a genisus, Naruto is not a genisus, thought wise. He can devise a plan within mins or seconds. Example 1, when they fought hidan for the first time he figured out his weakness during the battle.

Ultimately we dont know what will happen in terms of who will kill who, but we can make a genearal guess that
A. Naruto wont be coming anytime soon, since the fight will not take much longer.
B. shikamaru power over hidan will fade eventually
C. Kakashi left his arm in kazaku, when he should have took it out sooner, Now there could be a slight problem. there.

Other than that, the battle will continue, Or kishimoto might play hookee and change to a diffrent set of characters to make us all go crazy

darkstar7
December 04, 2006, 05:57 AM
the reason kakuzu will survive is because him and hidan can probably trade abilities with each other!

kakuzu took hidan's immortality before he got struck by raikiri, while hidan now possesses that black goo ability of kakuzu's (this is also how hidan will probably escape shika's shadow bind!)

in shogi, the rook and bishop can eventually gain each others moving styles/abilities

with how much hidan and kakuzu are tied in with the pieces of the shogi game, i wouldn't be surprised if this is what happens.

okyatoks
December 04, 2006, 07:59 AM
Some Guesses for 334 (not unique though)

1. Kakashi just used the raikiri to draw blood from Kakuzu (for the vial that was given to him by Shikamaru)
2. The blood of Kakuzu will be used for Hidan's ritual (to be done by Shika using his shadow jutsu). Hidan will kill Kakuzu.
3. Kakuzu is really liquid inside (He will melt before Kakashi's eyes and escape the Raikiri)
4. Kakuzu will be dead anyway...
5. Hidan will be beheaded again

Rooks
December 04, 2006, 10:25 AM
Naruto is not a genisus, thought wise. He can devise a plan within mins or seconds. Example 1, when they fought hidan for the first time he figured out his weakness during the battle.

I don't think you give naruto enough credit - remember Haku/Zabuza ? Remember Naruto quickly coming up with the plan to release the water prison jutsu on Kakashi? How he used Sasuke's abilities and his own in combination to be as effective as possible, sorta like how Shiki does?

Shiki's genius lies in that he can look MANY MANY steps ahead, like the great chess players of the real world. But using that aspect of Shiki to say Naruto is NOT a genius of thought is... at least in my opinion.. a flawed argument.

Koen
December 04, 2006, 10:26 AM
I am not changing my opninions, but kakuzu will not be dead because he is a genius too. I believe kakuzu somehow is a genius like shika is. Why the hell, are we always reading his thoughts when shika did some moves. Imo, because kakuzu can analyze things very well. If a akatsuki member has to die, it will be hidan or deidara. I think kakuzu will have a trick, certainly ( or better, I hope :D )

I would not be suprised: they are the "immortal" duo of akatsuki

DarkManSharingan32
December 04, 2006, 10:57 AM
Some Guesses for 334 (not unique though)

3. Kakuzu is really liquid inside (He will melt before Kakashi's eyes and escape the Raikiri)

So...
Kakuzu is the Terminator.
I like it...

lol

One Bad Mo Fo
December 04, 2006, 11:11 AM
An Akatsuki will not go down without a big setpiece fight where he reveals his ultimate jutsu. It won't be that easy, and I bet we'll see something new from Hidan before he gets his.

Hotsuma
December 04, 2006, 11:19 AM
Chouji is Jiraya's hidden grandson !!!!
Look at his hair !!!!

Anyway, I bet Kakuzu's not dead yet...

Hmm interesting...

It would be good to see Naruto enter this scene and display some jutsu or techniques he learned with Jiraya. That is yet to happen unfortunately..

laughing@you
December 04, 2006, 11:24 AM
Chouji is Jiraiya's Grandson?

Well they where considered losers when they started.

So it could be. They never mentioned what clan jiraiya is afiliated to!!!! (if any!)

Tahamtan
December 04, 2006, 11:35 AM

umm.....you sure it is naruto that youre watching?

ShadowStrike
December 04, 2006, 12:47 PM
Jiraiya is special like Orochimaru. You can't tell where they are from.

Uchiha Slayer
December 04, 2006, 01:16 PM
I fill the same way RAZOR does.

"Next prediction is(based on what i can see from the raw),
1.Shikamaru will use blood in kakashi hand to make hidan taste it.
2.then,shikamaru use hidan to kill kakuzu based on kakuzu blood.
3.naruto will end training" (razor).

RAZOR, you got a winner!

Toad Sage
December 04, 2006, 02:02 PM
Jiraiya is Naruto's grandfather... I think the looks, abilities, personalities, etc etc etc are so ridiculously similar between Jraiya, Yondaime, and Naruto it's almost boring they haven't worked it out in the story yet. If they turn out to be unrelated, I think that would be unfairly misleading, even unto being a flaw in the story. But's that neither here nor there...

Also, I think predicting that Shikamaru is going to turn KakuzU against Hidan at this point is a little weird since that prediction has already passed...

Uchiha Slayer
December 04, 2006, 02:44 PM
Hey, do ya'll remember Shikamaru giving the copy ninja a funny looking object and telling him to use it when he can at the beggining of chapter 331.

What is that? Will he use it in chapter 334?

hhhhhhhuuuuuummmmm

smoke
December 04, 2006, 02:50 PM
Hmm interesting...

It would be good to see Naruto enter this scene and display some jutsu or techniques he learned with Jiraya. That is yet to happen unfortunately..
i dont think that jiraya tought naruto alot of jutsu

his main arsenal will probaly be diffrent types of wind blasts,kage bushin,rasengan,and wind rasengan

WinterLion
December 04, 2006, 05:34 PM
Let's get back on topic please. This is a thread to to make predictions for chap 334. If you'd like to discuss what Jiraiya taught Naruto, or who each character is related to there's threads for that already in existence. Please join those convos and free to discuss away there, but let's keep this thread about prediction for the next chapter. Thanks. :amuse

weixiaobao
December 04, 2006, 05:42 PM
predicting orochimaru show up and planning how to made the akatsuke and konoha fight openly and caused max damage toward each other.
And oro take the win...

kyubisharingan
December 04, 2006, 05:51 PM

Dude, y dont u read previous chapters before posting stuff like that. I know ur just trying to raise ur post count.

Prediction: Sasuke again^^. Finally the plan for Konoha's downfall comes to play.

manu
December 04, 2006, 06:13 PM
well somebody told me to discuss naruto in the naruto forume so here is why I believe Hidan wont die

the person not above me should have looked at the Shoji board. In it shows that if Shikamaru attacks the Bishop he gets hit by the rook. In the fight with Asuma when Shika attacked the Hidan, Kakuzu (sp?) helped him out. Now that Shika has decided to attack the rook (kakuzu) the game would suggest that the King will attack him. This leads me to believe that Hidan will live.
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/3701/page014hu1.png (http://imageshack.us)

mugen
December 04, 2006, 06:15 PM
ohh i'm sorry and perhaps you're right i mean you have solid proof from Masashi himself so can't argue with that

manu
December 04, 2006, 06:21 PM
Yup but I'm just curious who the king is, wont it be awesome if the King is the AL and he comes in and kills Shikamaru. Thats what the board suggest but I think it will be a cool fight soon. I mean we know that Naruto and Sakura are going to assist and that somebody from Akatsuki will come too. It could be Itachi in my opinion since Itachi has the nature manipulation that Sasuke shares and Naruto needs to test his wind Rasengan but now I'm just being ridiculous.

mugen
December 04, 2006, 06:33 PM
ACK that scan sucks in quality. Y dont u get the Japflap scan?
:offtopic2
com'n maybe if Japflap realeased faster he would've used it and please don't post something so rude ;)

kyubisharingan
December 04, 2006, 06:34 PM
from wat ive read from the Japflap scan, Shika(kei/knight) could attack Hidan or Kazuku but by doing so the knight(Shika) would be sacrificed.

Hopefully that was all correct

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/1537/ch330ukpage14li9.png (http://imageshack.us)

sahugani
December 04, 2006, 06:35 PM
manu, you got hidan and kakuzu's shogi pieces backwards. kakuzu is the bishop. in correlation to shogi, (if kakuzu is in fact dead) then kakashi is the other bishop (speed of raikiri moves across the board in one quick move) and has just taken the opponent bishop (kakuzu). now the rook (hidan), who was trapped by the knight (shikamaru's shadow) is in a position to release himself by going after kakashi (somehow), but that will only put him back in attack range for the knight. at this point, both sides have a taken bishop that according to shogi, they can reinsert into battle, implying the return of kakashi (as sakura arrives with medical jutsu?) and a possibility of kakuzu's revival. if the battle plays out like this, it will be interesting

infyquest
December 04, 2006, 06:38 PM
cool, an interesting fact. quite revealing. Thanks.

kyubisharingan
December 04, 2006, 06:43 PM
so, wat ever Kakashi is in the shogi peices, we can figure out wat role he plays. Thus showing how the battle will end up

WinterLion
December 04, 2006, 06:45 PM
To put my two cents in on the Shougi bit...

sahugani is correct in that the manu mixed up the Hidan's piece and Kakuzu's piece. Hidan is the piece in front of the "king"

Even besides that, I have to say, you're probably off track if you're thinking in terms of Shougi. The "king" is the most important piece in play (obviously the game ends as soon as he's captured). But the king is also the weakest piece in play (minus the foot soldiers = pawns in chess, I believe?). So is the "king" AL? I highly doubt it. Can you see Hidan, much less Itachi following a leader that is weaker than they are? No, I doubt the "king" is AL. And I also can't see Itachi as the "king" because that would make him the weakest of the Akatsuki... and we know that he's stronger than Kisame. So who is the "king" for the Akatsuki side? My guess would be the blue-haired lady (yes, I realize that would make her queen not king), or Zetsu.

That's also the reason I don't believe Naruto is the "king" for the Konoha side. He's not supposed to be a weak piece that needs to be protected. But that's getting a bit off topic here.

So if we're going along with the theory that the Shougi board shows us what's going to happen in the fight between Shika's team and Hidan/Kakuzu... If indeed Kakuzu is dead, that would mean that Kakashi - who I'm beginning to think is the other "kaku" peice (bishop) - that we see near Shika on his side of the board. (The one that is directly in line with Kakuzu) The powerful piece that using Shika as a distraction, stealthily took out Kakuzu. But now, that would mean Kakashi is squarely in the line of danger... But with Shika there as back up he's safe from Hidan. And with Kakuzu safely out of the way, Shika can take out Hidan, at least according to the Shougi board, but that would leave Shika exposed to the king with no back up, (from what can be seen of the board) which is where the others might come into play. The pieces in play but not currently in the scene. But meh, maybe I'm reading too much into the Shougi thing. :p

kyubisharingan
December 04, 2006, 06:52 PM
But then there is Ino......Like wat WL said, Shika would be exposed, but dont forget Ino is still in hiding.

sahugani
December 04, 2006, 06:54 PM
thats why i suggested that hidan finds some way out of the bind by taking advantage of kakashi, who is taken out of the fight, but hidan is once again pinned by shikamaru. at this point, kakuzu, who had been recovering from raikiri, is resurected and then team 7 comes and sakura revives kakashi and/or a new piece is moved in for naruto (don't know what possibly a promoted rook). this keeps shikamaru in a support role until very late while remaining in position to take hidan and also allows for interesting battle elements to stall until team 7 arrives

WinterLion
December 04, 2006, 07:00 PM
But then there is Ino......Like wat WL said, Shika would be exposed, but dont forget Ino is still in hiding.

That's the problem. With what we were able to see of the Shougi board, there's no piece that could be Ino or Chouji (unless you try to tell me that one of them is a foot soldier), and yet with the way the board is set up, and the way that the pieces move in Shougi, neither Ino or Chouji whatever piece they might be wouldn't be in a position to defend Shika. So if we follow the Shougi board as a complete prediction of how the battle plays out, it doesn't make any sense. So we can take the major piece and some of the movement to be that of Shougi, but it wouldn't work to base the whole prediction on it.

weixiaobao
December 04, 2006, 07:03 PM
Chouji must be a rook and Ino probably a queen (since she can go anywhere (her mind at least))

Anyway, I predicting Shika will failed once more time..

sahugani
December 04, 2006, 07:04 PM
well regarding ino and chouji, you could consider them the pawn by shikamaru that may be promoted if the battle lasts long enough (at least chouji since ino isn't an offensive piece)

weixiaobao
December 04, 2006, 07:09 PM
shouji, never risk queen (since it kinda important as king)...(queen being the best piece on the board) (so queen is more defensive than offensive)

sahugani
December 04, 2006, 07:10 PM
this is shogi not chess. there is no queen

weixiaobao
December 04, 2006, 07:12 PM
this is shogi not chess. there is no queen

damn i was wrong...
Anyway wait is it shouji kinda like chinese chess...

sahugani
December 04, 2006, 07:18 PM
dunno about chinese chess. i just obessively studied wikipedia's page on shogi after shikamaru's self game, so i only know that and the english chess and have only played the english chess

manu
December 04, 2006, 07:23 PM
Well I'm back, my interpertation of the knight was shikamaru's team. if you think about it the team attacked Kazuku in this match because shika told them to. in the fight with asuma i'd say asuma+shika were the knight and they attacked the bishop who i still believe was Hidan. Then the rook (kakuzu) attacked the knight (shikamaru's team) and Asuma dies. Now in the current fight remember how Shika says he wont screw up the order this time. Well that means he attacks the rook and Hidan the bishop cant help him out.

sahugani
December 04, 2006, 07:55 PM
the reason hidan is the rook and kakuzu is the bishop comes from the first symbols of their names, not persona interpretation. also, in the asuma fight, it was hidan who attacked. kakuzu was support in that fight just to clarify your logic. but thinking of the knight as "team shikamaru" is good

youngvito
December 04, 2006, 09:20 PM
that was before naruto used the clones to help in completing the jutsu,
even if kakashi cant produce as much clones or keep them as long as naruto
he is a natural genius and alot more skilled.... plus he way aleady trying doing this kinda training so he knows the ins and outs of it
maybe he even took a soldier pill or 2 to keep up his chakra level while he did some clone training.... i dunno
but kakashi is real sneaky as far as am concerned
i mean the dude can all of a sudden do mangekyuo sharingan and no one knows why or how ......
it might be wishful thinking but am looking forward to some kinda new justu from kakashi

it's real...........

bloodrage
December 04, 2006, 09:32 PM
hindan is too dumb to find away out of shikamarus bind he can only power out in his transformed state

lexx
December 04, 2006, 09:58 PM
I think you all may be reading into the shogi metaphor a little too literally. Correlation does not indicate causation here. (some of the situation & characters having parallels in shogi does not mean shogi determines the plot).

weixiaobao
December 04, 2006, 10:06 PM
I think you all may be reading into the shogi metaphor a little too literally. Correlation does not indicate causation here. (some of the situation & characters having parallels in shogi does not mean shogi determines the plot).

but it show what going on in shikamaru mind which affect the mission

sahugani
December 04, 2006, 10:09 PM
oh i agree with you lexx, but as this is a prediction thread and i saw a link between the two, i felt i might as well put it down so i can feel smart if it happens

lebanesjr
December 04, 2006, 10:09 PM
I just registered to say that IF the knight really moves like our knight AND kak is a bishop attacking the other bishop, kaku, this would´ve been totally against shika´s plan once from the place the knight is it could check the king, immobilizing the other two pieces... but then again WHERE are the 2 pawns in front of that rook and bishop????
I´m far from a great chess player but it´s more flexible to attack the king then isn´t it? gaining time and going for rook and OR bishop later... (sorry for any spelling mistakes, Emnglish is not my mother tongue....)

sahugani
December 04, 2006, 10:12 PM
the shogi knight cant move sideways like in regular chess. also, if it enters the back 3 rows of opponent side, its movement changes

darkstar7
December 04, 2006, 11:41 PM
to go along with what sahugani posted,

if a rook and bishop enters make it to the back 3 rows of the opponents side, they get promoted with special movements.

right now, this is exactly the same as hidan and kakuzu advancing into the fire country!

in shogi, it means that the rook can move diagonally like a bishop and the bishop can move straight like a rook

in the manga, it means that kakuzu is still alive because he traded his ability with hidan before kakashi struck with raikiri!
so now, kakuzu possesses the immortality and hidan probably has whatever kakuzu's hidden ability was

The5th
December 04, 2006, 11:44 PM
manu, you got hidan and kakuzu's shogi pieces backwards. kakuzu is the bishop. in correlation to shogi, (if kakuzu is in fact dead) then kakashi is the other bishop (speed of raikiri moves across the board in one quick move) and has just taken the opponent bishop (kakuzu). now the rook (hidan), who was trapped by the knight (shikamaru's shadow) is in a position to release himself by going after kakashi (somehow), but that will only put him back in attack range for the knight. at this point, both sides have a taken bishop that according to shogi, they can reinsert into battle, implying the return of kakashi (as sakura arrives with medical jutsu?) and a possibility of kakuzu's revival. if the battle plays out like this, it will be interesting

That is wrong...way wrong...At this point in the manga, when Skika is on the Shogi table, He doesnt know that Kakashi will be going with him, so theres no way who could have incorporated him into the plan.

1.Shika's Team = Knight
2.Kaku = Bishop
3.Hidan = Rook

Whatever move Skika Makes...Which will most likely be agianst hidan...Indicated that which ever move they make will put them in a sacrificial place afterwards.

BUT!

Now Kakashi's insertion into the equation changes the whole outlook on the "Shogi Manga Chapter"
So what we were all thinking (What i said above) becomes null and void. So where back to square one.