PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Baraggan vs Kaname Tousen

Evil3ye
August 08, 2010, 01:36 PM
I was wondering if Tosen actually could do something against Barragan's respira ability.

I think his bankai would be pretty much useless, because it doesn't really matter if Barragan can see his opponent or not, since he is able to spray respira in every direction (as can be seen vs Hacchi's first kido), but could Tosen's resurrection be powerful enough to cause any damage on Barragan?

Discuss..

Random101
August 08, 2010, 01:52 PM
He gets decayed long before he can do anything. Against Barragon the only real way to win is to be damn fast and have an ability that can work though the aging, some way to redirect the respiera, or at least have some possible way to block it (And frankly all possible options for that are completely arguable now that Kido's out the window). Tousen doesn't really cover either option from what's shown. Unless Barragon's a blooming moron and you manage to take him unreleased.

Evil3ye
August 08, 2010, 02:01 PM
I don't remember Tosen ever being shown slow though, much less in the full-body mask form and the insect resurrection afterwards.

And I actually can imagine that those sound-shockwaves whatever could possibly redirect/counter a respira attack. This is merely my opinion, but I don't think sound can age..(?) :darn
Either way even if he could redirect it, he'd need some offence feats which could do something to Barragan, but apart from that sound thingy I cannot think of anything :headscratch

conn-man
August 08, 2010, 02:01 PM
nice match up, im a little bit of a fan of tousen but thats not affecting my opinion. yes, respira can age almost anything but in this case i think grilla grillos main attack, the nine aspects is going to win this imeditly for tousen. imo this attack has no physical form that can be aged, it seems pressure based and that it might even be able to blow respira right out of the way. not to mention it should be enough to near kill barragan based on the total destruction of komamuras bankai.

Random101
August 08, 2010, 02:10 PM
He's not slow in his mask form, but he can't do crap in that state. The bug thing got blindsided by blooming Hisagi and has no real feats of speed however. While I would possibly agree that that attack of his might redirect it, the problem is it appears to have a charge time (When those ripples in the hands start). Respira is too damn fast for that.

Evil3ye
August 08, 2010, 02:15 PM
How about Tosen just shunpo/sonidos away while 'charging'?
And... what happend to Tosen in the fight vs Komamura/Hisagi is an emotional thing, I think it's nothing wrong with just leaving out that part :amuse I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be that carelessly caugh in speeches when fighting Barragan or any other Espada (as against Gj).

Random101
August 08, 2010, 03:05 PM
Can that thing shunpo? Or is it sonido? Or does it just fly around? The hell does it do?

Having only had that thing for a chapter before it was killed off, the parameters for it aren't exactly clear.

Hystzen
August 08, 2010, 03:30 PM
tousen is quick look how much distance he closed when shinji attacked aizen.tousen is damn fast but not sure if he has any anti-respira moves under his belt.

Random101
August 08, 2010, 03:35 PM
Tousen's quick yes. Especially his vizard form. The fly thing though? No idea, though it clearly didn't look like it.

kkck
August 08, 2010, 03:41 PM
I don't think it'd make sense tousen's resurreccion was in any way slower than his masked form. That would be strange IMO. I think los nueve aspectos would work here though. IMO the attack could repel respira to a great extent and even reach barragan.

Evil3ye
August 08, 2010, 03:43 PM
Oh well. If Tosen is able to use sonido in masked form why then wouldn't he be able to use it in resurrected form? The fact that he didn't use it doesn't necessarily prove he can't. I actually believe non of the Espada ever used sonido in resurrection, but saying they can't would be just wrong

Hystzen
August 08, 2010, 03:46 PM
i think in his release form he knew his oppenants and knew he didnt need to speed rape them..he just went to koma crushed him ..then forgot about hisagi..i loved the tousen fight was brill n good ending.

Tousen is fast but the question suppose is his sound waves able to push respira quick enugh to affect barragan..and barragan also fast..i see it as a draw

Evil3ye
August 08, 2010, 03:53 PM
^sry bro, no draw option :amuse This be a dead or alive battle >.>

Anyways, Omaeda's comment on Sui Feng's being too slow for respira meaning non of the soul society being fast enough to escape from it.. does that include Tosen, Gin and Aizen as well I wonder..

Hystzen
August 08, 2010, 04:01 PM
damn no draw :darn

really cant call it took close.

i posted a thread while ago n people thort i was crazy thinking that barragan can kill Aizen (no ks rule)...i stand by that barragan could kill Aizen easily.

on topic.

yeah barragan is fast for a skull n cape...soi fon was screwed against him really hachi at the time is only able to beat him apart from Yamma shikai. that how hax barragan is...barragan wins at moment to me

Nieuwsgierig
August 08, 2010, 04:21 PM
It doesn't matter for Barragan that his opponent is fast. If you can't reach him, you can't kill him. He can just keep a shroud of 'death' around him like when he rots buildings, so Tousen can't approach. It also doesn't matter that he can blow back the cloud. Hacchi-gen deduced it correctly: Barragan's outside is protected so there is not a lot Tousen can do by blowing it back.

Evil3ye
August 08, 2010, 04:25 PM
I think non of use who considered that Tosen might be able to redirect it thought of it as using respira against Barragan. You already figured it out right that there is no point in it anyway, cuz it doesn't work on his outside. I think it was more about having an opening to attack without holding up respira or Barragan himself in a kido technique or the likes.. you know..

Random101
August 08, 2010, 04:48 PM
Oh well. If Tosen is able to use sonido in masked form why then wouldn't he be able to use it in resurrected form? The fact that he didn't use it doesn't necessarily prove he can't. I actually believe non of the Espada ever used sonido in resurrection, but saying they can't would be just wrong
In certain cases the form just plain doesn't allow for it. You didn't see say #9's release flashing around like he was in sealed state. Though most damning of all Zommari, the fastest espada, was practically immobile in his release.

The problem with getting a state that's far more potent physically and defensively than it was prior is that generally you seriously limit speed. Basically the whole point of the mighty glacier. Ie: Komamura. While true that just because he didn't doesn't mean he can't, but there's certainly nothing remotely pointing to the fact that the fly state has any remote semblance of speed. Least not to the level that it had previously. Handwave Hisagi till you're blue in the face, but that's a pretty large check against to say the least.

poobert
August 10, 2010, 03:20 PM
Tousen wins. I don't buy the idea that the fly is slow. Allon was fast and he didn't look it.

At any rate, Barragan only beat Soi Fon's bankai because he aged it before it got to him. If he is blind, then he is going to take every attack except the ones that he can age around him, which considering the absurd amount of reatsu fly tousen is carrying, won't be a lot.

Barragan's only hope is to have respira surrounding him, but then he runs the risk of not only hitting himself, but being pushed in by a really quick attack. Respira takes a while to beat high reatsu moves and in fly mode, tousen has that triple asbestos thing, which seems pretty powerful. At the very least it should push barragan in to his own respira. God forbid there is no respira behind barragan, tousen will just blind him, run behind and chop off his head.

Blindness will really screw over barragan, because his move is so deadly to himself. He needs to see where it is going.

kkck
August 10, 2010, 03:28 PM
IMO los nueve aspectos is enough to send respira back and hurt barragan. Tousen just needs a few of those to win IMO. It won't necessarily be easy though.

Xsoteria
August 10, 2010, 04:10 PM
I don't think Tousen stands much of a chance. Even if the fly is faster than shown, I doubt it's faster than Soi Fon, and I don't think that the mini Shinra Tensei he struck the giant with is going to be producing anywhere near enough damage for the kill.

El Samurai Guapo
August 10, 2010, 04:10 PM
IMO los nueve aspectos is enough to send respira back and hurt barragan. Tousen just needs a few of those to win IMO. It won't necessarily be easy though.

That attack wouldn't just hurt him, you saw what it did to kokujo tengen myou; los nueve aspectos would destroy that bag of bones in one fell swoop.

Nicholas.Sama
August 10, 2010, 05:06 PM
couldn't he just use bankai and hit him with high level kido from a distance?

Jackk
August 10, 2010, 05:32 PM
couldn't he just use bankai and hit him with high level kido from a distance?

I thought Kido didn't really work?

As far as I remember from Hachi VS barragan, the Kido that Hachi used was only able to momentarily stop respira, but the kido barriers eventually got decayed from respira.

The only thing that worked "using Kido" was that ability that Hachi used to remove his hand(which was infected with respira) with a barrier and then somehow "teleporting" it inside of Barragan, which caused Barragan to disintegrate from his own power.

I'm not sure that high level Kido blasts(from a distance) from Tousen would work. Also, have we seen Tousen using high level kido like that? I'm sure he must be profficient with Kido since he was a Captain and all... but it doesn't necessarily mean that he's as good with Kido as others. Just my thoughts...

I do think that Tousen would probably have a better chance of winning in his resurreccion state. Using los nueve aspectos, since respira may not be able to decay that.

Random101
August 10, 2010, 05:33 PM
Bankai entraps him and Barragon in a small enclosed space. That is suicide. Even assuming he can pull both bankai and ressurection off together, that's a death sentence.

Nicholas.Sama
August 10, 2010, 06:37 PM
The dome is actually pretty large.
In Tousen could pull of a level 90something kindo spell (WITH an incantation) in the time it takes Barragan to decay the field. Even then it may not age because it is constantly being produced by Tousen's reitsu.
Sound travels faster than any projectile though. So that wave attack could pulverize Barragan before he has time to react.

Gran Maestro
August 11, 2010, 03:56 AM
Sound travels faster than any projectile though. So that wave attack could pulverize Barragan before he has time to react.

Actually supersonic missiles travel faster than the speed of sound, Soifon's bankai missile may be faster than Tousen's LNA.

I think Barragan can defeat Tousen rather comfortably. Tousen's resurreccion doesn't seem to be the speed type, so his only option is to overpower Barragan quickly before Barragan's respira can finish him. I believe Tousen's LNA works better against huge targets who are unable to protect themselves like Komamura's bankai giant, he can't make short work of someone like Barragan who escaped from Soifon's bankai twice.

ryanzokuken
August 11, 2010, 05:57 AM
tough.

Tousen was CRAZY fast in his hollow suit. sliced the front of Tengen's arm and was already zipping around behind to the other side of it before Komamura was even noticing the cut opening on his arm. he'd probably have given Stark some real trouble in any kind of race, if not beat him outright. not nearly enough evidence to say, though.

shikai is useless against Barragan as far as we know. the blades would age into nothing and the sound wave would probably have no effect on a skeleton, in terms of inner-ear damage/paralysis/loss of consciousness.

Bankai is useless against Respira.

ressurection was super powerful. his big soundwave technique might be able to push back some reiatsu, as mentioned, and would probably do some good damage to Barragan. i mean, he was shown to be super durable (vs nuclear missile) and can even live with half his head gone, but a couple big shots like that could probably finish him. ASSUMING can get them off before respira rots you into dust.

as for Tousen's speed in resurrection, it didn't seem to bad. twice, he closed the distance between he and Komamura instantly. not a big distance either time, but still. right after transforming, he appeared right in front of Koma. bringing down his claw. then, right after blasting his bankai and dropping him, he was shown standing over Koma. i mean, he had time to get there as Koma and Tengen fell to the ground, but the manga depicted it like Tousen was suddenly just there.

Tousen might have a shot. i don't think sound waves "age", technically. :p
Barragan is the safe bet, though. as he generally is against most opponents.

kkck
August 11, 2010, 12:25 PM
Actually supersonic missiles travel faster than the speed of sound, Soifon's bankai missile may be faster than Tousen's LNA.

I think Barragan can defeat Tousen rather comfortably. Tousen's resurreccion doesn't seem to be the speed type, so his only option is to overpower Barragan quickly before Barragan's respira can finish him. I believe Tousen's LNA works better against huge targets who are unable to protect themselves like Komamura's bankai giant, he can't make short work of someone like Barragan who escaped from Soifon's bankai twice.

How would barragan defend himself though? I would think barragan has little defense against an attack like that considering he can't really see it comming and it covers a extremely large area. Thanks to hachi, we know respira can be affected and stopped by physical things so it is extremely likely los nueve aspectos can altogether send respira back and even reach barragan. Also, you have to consider the way barragan alledgedly scaped soifon's bankai. The first time, he made it explode earlier and used respira to reduce the blast. The second time, he didn't escape at all. He ate the full thing, he just happened to not be obliterated by it. IMO, considering the extent of the damage komamura's bankai took from los nueve aspectos (which is by no means insignificant, the giant IS a armoried bankai, it is meant to endure) I'd think respira could indeed be sent back and reach barragan. Even if a single attack does not kill barragan, if respira can indeed send respira back then winning is merely a matter of repeating the attack.

El Samurai Guapo
August 11, 2010, 12:35 PM
I wonder if los nueve aspectos is just another a hollow technique -like cero- that others may be able to reproduce.

kkck
August 11, 2010, 12:38 PM
I really doubt that.... Los nueve aspectos matches the attack tousen used in shikai back in SS. It is most certainly related to that. Los nueve aspectos is a zampakuto related technique.

xXAshisogiJizoXx
August 11, 2010, 01:16 PM
Baragan was able to age the first nuke from soi fon, but not the second; he fully tanked that one and survived, so it would take a few neuvo aspectos things to take him down IF they can reach him which, IMO they cannot.
Also, sound does age (or rather decay) because it dissipates over time. If sound didnt age then I could scream right now and the people of China would eventually here me in a matter of hours. Aging isn't just a child growing into a senior citizen, its something losing its potency over time due to the universal tendency for all things in reality to breakdown. This is why barragan could age buildings and kido, and why I don't think an attack of soundwaves will reach him.

Random101
August 11, 2010, 01:20 PM
Baragan was able to age the first nuke from soi fon, but not the second; he fully tanked that one and survived, so it would take a few neuvo aspectos things to take him down IF they can reach him which, IMO they cannot.
Extremely arguable. There's a case to be made that he aged as much of the blast as he possibly could under the restrictions he was under before it could reach him, so fully tanked isn't the easiest argument to make. Hachi's line "Will the powers of aging make it in time" seems to suggest that he could age the energy of the blast, the problem is there would be so much of it and nowhere for it to go that he couldn't possible age all of it before it reaches him.

Jackk
August 11, 2010, 01:28 PM
I wonder if los nueve aspectos is just another a hollow technique -like cero- that others may be able to reproduce.

I believe los nueve aspectos is a technique that Tousen gains when he releases his Zanpakutou into resurreccion state.

Just like when other espadas/arrancars release their resurreccion, they gain some new abilities that they didn't have in their base state.

I guess you could say that it can be hollow-like in a way, since he gets it when he hollowfies and does his resurreccion, but I honestly don't think it's an ability that other hollows could learn or reproduce, since it must be related to Tousen's Zanpakutou.

xXAshisogiJizoXx
August 11, 2010, 03:15 PM
Extremely arguable. There's a case to be made that he aged as much of the blast as he possibly could under the restrictions he was under before it could reach him, so fully tanked isn't the easiest argument to make. Hachi's line "Will the powers of aging make it in time" seems to suggest that he could age the energy of the blast, the problem is there would be so much of it and nowhere for it to go that he couldn't possible age all of it before it reaches him.

Alright...When it comes to the missile itself, the radius of the blast was significantly larger than the box he was contained in, in otherwords if he ages the missile right when it enters the box, he's not at the epicenter, thus he slightly reduces the damage, but still takes most of the explosion.
As for aging the energy of the explosion, that is a part of barragans defense, he is generally surrounded by respira, regardless of when its shown, such as when omaeda threw rocks at him, or when he first released and the building disintegrated. Just like how his time dilation field when unreleased is factored into his "speed".

Xsoteria
August 11, 2010, 03:35 PM
The explosive force of the Soi Fon tactical nuke didn't budge Respira, I don't think Tousen's los nueve aspectos can do any better than that.

Nicholas.Sama
August 11, 2010, 04:08 PM
The explosive force of the Soi Fon tactical nuke didn't budge Respira, I don't think Tousen's los nueve aspectos can do any better than that.

I don't think that sound has an age though.

kkck
August 11, 2010, 04:12 PM

Who knows lol.... sound is just a variation in pressure in the air.... In that sense, it shouldn't age. Not sure whether respira would cause it to lose its effect though (as we know as sounds travel it kinda gets lost and whatnot).

Xsoteria
August 11, 2010, 04:35 PM

Respira is very hard to work with, determining if stuff are affected by the passage of time in accordance with Respira (which really just hastens the passage of time) is hard. Sound goes down with time, but that could be only due to dissipation of it through space, and not be related to time. Ultimately though, all things end, with time. So, basically, I have no freaking clue.:blink

Nicholas.Sama
August 11, 2010, 05:10 PM
Respira is very hard to work with, determining if stuff are affected by the passage of time in accordance with Respira (which really just hastens the passage of time) is hard. Sound goes down with time, but that could be only due to dissipation of it through space, and not be related to time. Ultimately though, all things end, with time. So, basically, I have no freaking clue.:blink

Sound, over distance, dies off because of a lack of intensity IIRC.
Distance is inevitably equated with time.
But I don't think time really applies.

Gran Maestro
August 11, 2010, 06:35 PM
How would barragan defend himself though? I would think barragan has little defense against an attack like that considering he can't really see it comming and it covers a extremely large area. Thanks to hachi, we know respira can be affected and stopped by physical things so it is extremely likely los nueve aspectos can altogether send respira back and even reach barragan. Also, you have to consider the way barragan alledgedly scaped soifon's bankai. The first time, he made it explode earlier and used respira to reduce the blast. The second time, he didn't escape at all. He ate the full thing, he just happened to not be obliterated by it. IMO, considering the extent of the damage komamura's bankai took from los nueve aspectos (which is by no means insignificant, the giant IS a armoried bankai, it is meant to endure) I'd think respira could indeed be sent back and reach barragan. Even if a single attack does not kill barragan, if respira can indeed send respira back then winning is merely a matter of repeating the attack.

Why can't Barragan see LNA coming? :blink

LNA covers a great area and since Komamura's bankai has a great size, it took the full power of the attack. Barragan is a smaller target and unless Tousen is able to concentrate the attack on Barragan, Barragan can survive the attack with minor injuries. Let me put it this way: if Soifon's missile hits Komamura's giant, she can knock out/kill Komamura but she couldn't defeat Barragan even though Barragan took full power of the missile. I'm quite sure that Soifon's bankai creates stronger explosive force at the point of contact and if Barragan could survive this, he can certainly survive LNA.

I agree LNA can reach Barragan, any attack with sufficient force can reach Barragan before Barragan's powers can age it. The problem is I don't believe Tousen can spam the attack faster than Barragan can spam respira, either Tousen has to overpower Barragan in one or two hits (very hard to do if Barragan is expecting the attack) or Tousen has to avoid respira and reattack until Barragan falls (very hard to do unless Tousen's resurreccion form is much faster than I think).

kkck
August 11, 2010, 06:54 PM
^How do you see a shockwave coming? As far as I remember those are invisible. In that sense, barragan can't really see it coming. He could see tousen doing the circle thing with his fingers but that'd be about it.

Why would he need to concentrate on barragan though? The attack caused a great deal of damage, why wouldn't it do something similar to barragan at least? Obviously barragan is resistant, thats how he survived soifon's bankai but that does not mean he'd take no damage from LNA. Tousen does not need to spam LNA and I don't think barragan ever spammed it to a degree where he'd be able to completely protect himself from it. Even at the end, after he got hit by soifon's bankai, the actual area covered by respira was never exceptionally large. Respira had good reach but it did not see to cover an area nearly as large as the area LNA would cover.

Gran Maestro
August 11, 2010, 07:48 PM
Los Nueve Aspectos means "The Nine Phase Rings of Murder". There are nine rings in the attack (http://mangable.com/bleach/chapter-386/12/). If the attack is invisible, talking about the number of rings would be meaningless, I think the rings can be seen. And even if we assume that the attack is invisible, Barragan can deduce that he is being attacked.

Let's say LNA covers 1000 square-feet. If the area of your body is less than 1000 square-feet, it means you will be exposed to a portion of the full power of the attack. On the contrary, you are exposed to full power of Soifon's bankai at the point of impact (center of explosion) and since Barragan survived Soifon's bankai even though he was at the center of explosion, he can do better against LNA which IMO has less explosive force but has a wider area of effect.

Suppose that LNA reached Barragan and did damage, it wouldn't kill him. Barragan would use respira to counter-attack. Tousen would use another LNA to stop respira but this time the effect of LNA would be far less (maybe none) because it would be in contact with respira for a longer period. Barragan can keep attacking, he seems to be able to do so as seen in chapter 370 (http://mangable.com/bleach/chapter-370/08/). If Tousen can't react fast enough, he is dead meat and I don't think Tousen can use LNA in such quick successions that he can stop respira and actually bypass it to keep injuring Barragan without trying to dodge respira at all.

ryanzokuken
August 11, 2010, 11:36 PM
i don't see how Barragan could age the sound blast. sound "ages" as it travels and bounces off of things, losing intensity/waves as this happens. it can take quite some time and travel quite far if there isn't much for it to contact/bounce off of, even with it's high speed (echos).

Barragan could use respira to get in the way of the blast and weaken it, but the blast should still have enough intensity to push through respira and hit Barragan. he won't be disintegrating it like everything else.

so Barragan can weaken the wave, but not end it outright.
this pretty much gives him a win, if we're just considering what we've seen (Tousen surely had more, but died way to quickly -_- ). Barragan is extremely hard to damage, even if he takes big his. and even when damaged, he can survive (half a head).

unless Tousen could distract him with the sound waves and find a way to get right next to him and hack him in half with his claws (i'm positive that he's strong enough to do so, as he stopped Tengen's sword swing and broke the edge of the blade with one little bug hand), i don't think he could win.

it's all circumstantial. just like all of these fights.

Tousen is a pretty decent match for Barragan. he has the ability to counter respira to some degree, which not many others have. but Barragan was made into a ridiculously dangerous character. amazing killing ability, amazing defense/vitality. or maybe it's that his lack of vitality, being a skeleton and all, that helps him. :p

El Samurai Guapo
August 12, 2010, 01:46 AM
Los Nueve Aspectos means "The Nine Phase Rings of Murder".

Wait, what? Los nueve aspectos means "The nine aspects." Where did you get that "phase rings of murder" from?

Gran Maestro
August 12, 2010, 02:54 AM
Wait, what? Los nueve aspectos means "The nine aspects." Where did you get that "phase rings of murder" from?

In Ju-Ni translation, it says "Spanish for 'The Nine Aspects'. Kanji mean 'The nine phase rings of murder'".

Jackk
August 12, 2010, 02:12 PM
In Ju-Ni translation, it says "Spanish for 'The Nine Aspects'. Kanji mean 'The nine phase rings of murder'".

lol that's kinda funny, because "Los nueve aspectos" actually literally means "The nine aspects." El Samurai Guapo is right on that.

Spanish is my first language... not that it really means a whole lot. Just saying.

As for this fight, more specifically, I think Tousen's win would depend on how effective Los nueve aspectos can be against Barragan. I doubt Barragan could just decay or disintegrate that attack from Tousen completely, if he even can at all, but I guess that is all speculation.

Random101
August 12, 2010, 02:15 PM
Actually what a lot of people don't know is that usually there are two translations to be had for the spanish ones. One conveying it in spanish, and the other conveying the meaning in Japanese. Key example being the Espada, which means basically sword, being 'The 10 Swords' in the Japanese part of it. Kubo's Spanish just happens to be atrocious in a lot of ways in this regard. As Cero Obscuras would tell you.

Gran Maestro
August 12, 2010, 03:00 PM
Kanji for Los Nueve Aspectos is 九相輪殺.

Kyu (九) means "nine".

So (相) means "phase".

Wa (輪) means "ring".

Satsu (殺) means "murder".

Therefore kanji for LNA means "the nine phase rings of murder", I can upload Ju-Ni version of the page if people still have doubts.

ryanzokuken
August 12, 2010, 04:58 PM
it's still a sound wave blast, whatever it's damn name means, not physical "rings of murder" that fly into the opponent.

"my ears are ringing."
"it has a nice ring to it."
"ring my bell."

El Samurai Guapo
August 12, 2010, 06:44 PM
Actually what a lot of people don't know is that usually there are two translations to be had for the spanish ones. One conveying it in spanish, and the other conveying the meaning in Japanese. Key example being the Espada, which means basically sword, being 'The 10 Swords' in the Japanese part of it. Kubo's Spanish just happens to be atrocious in a lot of ways in this regard. As Cero Obscuras would tell you.

See, that's what I didn't know. Spanish is my first language as well, and you're right, Kubo's spanish is atrocious.

I'm still a little confused as to how there can be kanji for spanish words though. I thought all foreign words in Japanese were written in katakana.

Random101
August 12, 2010, 06:50 PM
I don't know the mechanics but I hear the spanish bits are written in romanji or something. It's really hard to tell without knowledge of the mechanics, all I know is that it's this that is the source of most of the confusion with the clarifications and distinctions between the two, and where the more in depth translations come up with things like the 10 Swords from the word, or in this case the Nine Phase Rings of Murder bit. If you go on the wiki and look up a lot of the in verse spanish names for things you'll find right next to the name what it says in the Japanese portion of it.

For example, the cero page: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Cero

Spanish for Zero, Japanese for Hollow Flash. Run though the rest of the variations and you'll see the same thing for them too.

Gran Maestro
August 13, 2010, 06:22 PM
Spanish name for the technique is written using romanized Japanese with katakana letters next to the kanji name of the technique. For "Los Nueve Aspectos" it says "ロス・ヌウェベ・アスペクトス" which is transcribed into latin letters as "Rosu Nuwebe Asupekutosu". The conversion can be done using this chart (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepburn_romanization#For_standard_katakana).
[hr]
I've found the raw, here's the picture:

http://i35.tinypic.com/2n6vlmh.gif

The letters in big font (kanji) says "九相輪殺" which means "The Nine Phase Rings of Murder", the letters in small font (katakana) says "ロス・ヌウェベ・アスペクトス" which means "Los Nueve Aspectos". I hope this clarifies the issue.