PDA

View Full Version : Question What is Your Signature?

Pages : [1] 2

destiny4ever
August 09, 2010, 12:15 PM
Since I don’t think only our avies should be getting some love, here’s a thread to express some love to our sigs as well.

My new sig is Ryoko Ookami from Ookami-san To Shichinin No Nakama-tachi. I chose her as my new sig because she complements my avy very well ;) and because Ryoko is becoming one of my favorite anime girls. :) Plus, she looks so cute in that pic.http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m054.gif (http://www.laymark.com)

What about you guys? Why did you choose your signatures?

Charlie
August 09, 2010, 03:53 PM
I choose my sig because I'm shamelessly promoting one of my favorite series that is a tad unknown in the manga-universe. More importantly, it needs more fan's so I'm just plugging it where ever I can. :XD

So yeah, this is my current one. All my sigs have been about the ID manhwa, I believe this was the 6th one I've made. ^_^

After_Image
August 09, 2010, 04:04 PM
My sig is from Arakawa Under the Bridge like my ava. I chose it because the scene from which it's from is hilarious and a highlight of that episode. I always get a good chuckle when I see it. :tem

Hystzen
August 09, 2010, 07:23 PM
mine is the uber cool ButterAizen.

it a joke about the apparance of the main villain in Bleach... god knows why kubo thinks a butterfly is ment to be evil

also added a what if line about aizen asking wot gin thinks of his new form...and we get a Gin wot :ginwut

igotthegoods
August 14, 2010, 03:45 PM
@ A_I - I looove your sig/avy set! That was a hilarious scene and Arakawa is just awesome overall. You should really check out the manga if you haven't yet. The chapters are short and really funny. Maybe even better than the anime. :amuse

@ hyst - The :ginwut is used perfectly in your sig. :XD

My new sig is from Oyasumi Punpun (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61622) by Asano Inio. I loved this panel from volume 6. When I read it, I instantly knew it would make a great sig. Punpun's new gelled hair is the epitome of a bad teenage haircut. Just epic! :XD If you haven't read any of Inio's manga yet, PLEASE go read it. Every title of his should be mandatory reading, imo. :tem

benelori
August 14, 2010, 03:55 PM
Well I think of Orochimaru the best shounen villain ever, with the greates seiyuu that could've been used for him...he rocks, and mark my words he will come back!But I have a new sig in the making, which will be as awesome as ORO-SAMA

BBB Banana
August 14, 2010, 07:18 PM
I choose my sig because this scene between Araragi and Senjougahara was really cute XD and the last episode of Bake was amazing.

I'm also advertising a very fun game chek it out ^-^

Akiyama
August 14, 2010, 09:51 PM
Mine is a gif from Kazue Katou's blog. She updates it from time to time with different original arts. Sometimes it involves her current series Ao no Exorcist and other times it's about holidays and seasons. This gif has about 50 frames and it's already explanatory. It's also inspiration for me to create my own gif, now I know to type (replace) for each pic, before I had all the images pile on top of each other, like in Koen's sig. xD

Charlie
August 14, 2010, 10:40 PM
Mine is a gif from Kazue Katou's blog. She updates it from time to time with different original arts. Sometimes it involves her current series Ao no Exorcist and other times it's about holidays and seasons. This gif has about 50 frames and it's already explanatory. It's also inspiration for me to create my own gif, now I know to type (replace) for each pic, before I had all the images pile on top of each other, like in Koen's sig. xD

Hey Austin, that's definitely an awesome sig. I'll let the cat out of the bag and admit that your sig gave me the idea for mine (current one). Both for the use of the chibi characters and the idea for using an animation for the avatar. Although mines is a rather simple setup.

edit: @ tiff.

Ummm.... your's is a bit weird and out there... Although I suppose you already knew that. :D

Yup :p

masubiladin
August 14, 2010, 11:55 PM
Because ...well isnot it obvious lol...these cutie need to eat and lv up...

Hystzen
August 15, 2010, 08:45 PM
needed change but every sig gif i found was over limit which i find annoyed... so made a girls sig

After_Image
August 16, 2010, 08:23 PM
because she looks cool coming out of a shadow, ready to kick some butt. :XD

M3J
August 17, 2010, 10:06 PM
I don't like sticking to one thing, and I like Kakashi, Itachi, Kristen Stewart, and Kate Beckinsale.

Reverse that order and you have my top four favorites in my sig. <_<

blai
August 18, 2010, 04:25 AM
My signature is my favourite attack/name of an attack from my favourite character in Bleach. Or well, the most badass* And I think that queenies little description of me is quite flawless.

All in all it's simple, neat, and it works.

p1xel
August 19, 2010, 12:29 PM
I just chosed that signature beacuse Excalibur always was funny as shit:P.Excalibur,Excalibur,Excalibur is coming from United Kingdom and he`s badass:PP

Kaiten
August 19, 2010, 12:47 PM
I love everyone's sig, to many good ones to comment on individually but........

I love goody's since I'm an Inio fanboy and Punpun's bad haircut was epic. As she said, every one of his manga is a must read, there's so many scanlated there are no excuse. And I love A_I's, Bakemonogatari is my favorite anime ever.

Mine is from Noramimi, a great comedy manga about mascot characters who are employed as live in friends for children. I mentioned it in the avy thread but the title character is the bald guy in the wife beater, his friend Cinnamon (my avy) is next to him. They were woken up in the middle of the night by the sheep across from them, he developed insomnia because he is secretly trying to work for two families one during the day, the other at night and came to Noramimi for advice on how to deal with his situation.

Bugzee
August 19, 2010, 03:19 PM
Because it's full of epic win. Jinbei is one of my favourite One Piece characters and it also compliments my awesome avatar. :noworry

Check my sig link to the DV artist; his got an awesome gallery. :thumbs

Kaiser Will
August 23, 2010, 10:25 AM
Well, my is Carrie from Unbalancex2, since I got Rae-Young as my avatar I decided to make Carrie as my sign, btw they are both from the series. A good read btw.

Akiyama
August 23, 2010, 11:21 AM
Bakuman is celebrating it's 2 year anniversary in the next WSJ issue. I spent lots of time making this signature a few months ago. I really like to add characters within the letters, it's my style. Most of the art comes from volume covers but the letter U and M come from color pages. Here is my original.
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/esker08/Colorings/th_Bakuman_Original.png (http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/esker08/Colorings/Bakuman_Original.png)

BBB Banana
August 23, 2010, 11:24 AM
I choose my sig because I'm the chibi butler who serves Queen Ice and King Googz. After all I'm one hell of a butler.

Hystzen
August 23, 2010, 06:04 PM
i made a Gundam 00 sig yesturday...n tried to make it look dreamy n spacey..

Bugzee
August 26, 2010, 05:18 PM
*Ahem*

How about you tell me why? :noworry

Zomg Epicness! That's why. :smile-big

Hystzen
August 27, 2010, 12:31 PM
made another sig..this time continuing my girls girls girls series...my future wife vikki blows..she will be my wife or i kidnap her :aki

Kaiser Will
August 27, 2010, 07:49 PM
^^ Nice one!

Mine is Nah Rae Young, I don't need to tell that she is awesome beyond reason right?
She is one of my favorite female heroines from all times. And she is so beatiful~~~~!

benelori
August 29, 2010, 08:29 AM
I chose this, because I need to be reminded all the time not to mix beer with vodca and wine:XD

blai
August 29, 2010, 06:18 PM
Already changed set and I like this very, very much. Made by a brilliant artist from Underground Forum and the set is called "Red Hot"; a name I would have replaced if I could, since I don't see it fit in the picture. However, it is very artistic made and the character really seems to be in a very sad state, yet determined and with no remorse. The colours are very attractive and I feel that that signature will be with me for a long time.

BBB Banana
August 30, 2010, 06:50 AM
I choose my sig beacuse as it says Gintama FTW

kakashi919
August 31, 2010, 07:04 PM
Chose my sig because it's Minato :D

Charlie
August 31, 2010, 11:02 PM
I choose to go with the Sailor Moon theme sig because of the Win threads current theme. Yeap... thats all.

Arrogance
August 31, 2010, 11:50 PM
I chose my sig because my friend and I have been having yugioh nostalgia moments for a while now. Yugioh was my craze for a few years while I was younger and I even played the card game for a while. Thinking about it all inspired me to make a sig of one of the Egyptian God Cards Obelisk the Tormentor. Although he wasn't my favorite of them all I do really love his look and I found it to be more fitting to my "Image" here on MH so I went with him. The sig I believe is a picture from the yugioh movie of him which is one of the best quality ones I could find. The name is from the yugioh card itself and the stats of 4000/4000 atk/def is from one of the episodes in which he was summoned and I took that image from that and put that in this sig.

Hystzen
September 01, 2010, 09:39 AM
my new set..was ment to be a punishment for some one who lost minority game but he sulked n refuesed to have it...so i took it coz it awesome n makes my ego even bigger

Totinona
September 02, 2010, 11:38 AM
I chose this as my signature because I like Takarazuka! :toc
:fangirl

BBB Banana
September 02, 2010, 12:23 PM
I changed the image in my sig to one that I had a while ago because I remembered how epic that gif was XD

DeBaron8
September 06, 2010, 08:17 PM
I'm a huge naruto addict so I usually have a Naruto sig, for a long time it was usually a rough coloring or manga page, but recently I've tried some graphic design and this was one of the first sigs I made with GIMP. I got the render and quote from a coloring of a panel I did.

I never liked Sasuke in part 1, but after the Itachi revelation, Itachi became my favourite character so I started liking Sasuke and his story a lot more. I think this panel (Chapter 133) and quote are quite significant and emotional, not to mention super badass! It also really makes you ponder the current Sasuke and what will happen in the end. Until I make something really good, which is not that likely, I will keep this sig. Mabye I should try something with gifs, that would be a change...

Nice sigs everyone!

Charlie
September 06, 2010, 08:44 PM
The previous fun thread's I win game was over, so I removed the sailor moon set.
I restored my sig to the previous version, which was based on the manhwa ID.
I think I'm going to keep this current set for a while.

M3J
September 06, 2010, 09:16 PM
I fanboy for Itachi, he's my favorite Naruto character and one of my favorite manga character. If you read the latest chapter of Naruto, and read what he said, then you'll wholly agree with me.

Whether it's the flashback or in death or alive, Itachi always says and does epic things! :shakefist

Kaiten
September 09, 2010, 11:04 PM
My new one is Ro from Kisswood, it's a webcomic, translations just started in late August, I highly recommend it.

lordHokage
September 10, 2010, 11:26 AM
I wanted to select a signature that portrays my username and since I am a Minato-sama fan, I choose him. I have nothing against the First, Second Third and Fifth Hokages, but Yondy is my favorite. :tem

Charlie
September 12, 2010, 02:27 PM
I added sig for The Legend Of The Legendary Hero's, to the sig set.

It is an anime, voiced by Jun Fukuyama, the voice actor for Lelouch (Code Geass) and Nurarihyon no Mago, for those who don't know.

Anyway, Its a pain trying to reconstruct these things to the small limit size. :amuse

I made everything chibi.~

edit: found a slightly better size dimension for the sigs. At-least now they're not so compacted. :p

Hystzen
September 12, 2010, 04:02 PM
my new sig ..is ichigo from latest chapter of Bleach when he told Aizen is that all you got..but i gave it the hyst gundam treatment ...changed it to ichigo n aizen fighting over me so ichigo is telling aizen who he loves

kakashi919
September 13, 2010, 03:10 PM
Been playing Rurouni Kenshin RPG and remembered the good times :D

destiny4ever
September 13, 2010, 09:27 PM
I have three sigs, two in links and the one that appears in my sig. My first sig is from Giant Killing, because I love this anime and I would definitely recommend it to other fellow soccer fans. My other two sigs are from Ouran High School Host Club, one of my favorite manga/anime series which ends this month. The sig that appears in my sig is my favorite Ouran pairing, Tamaki and Haruhi <3~. And my other sig is all the hosts together. :)

Roflkopt3r
September 14, 2010, 02:00 PM
Hm somehow I once wrote this sentence and thought it's funny, so I putted it next to the image I described with it. It's also one of my favorite shots.
At first I wanted to just create a bar of avatar like LordHokage with my favorite portrait shots but there just are too many for the small size restriction for signatures :amuse
Right now I have like a thousand ideas of naruto panels suitable for it, mostly with quotations from the story, but I'm a slow worker in suchs things.
Thanks at M3J by the way, I kinda feel honored :)

Bugzee
September 14, 2010, 09:44 PM
Well since OP is on a one month break, I decided to focus on my PS skills *once again lol* and so I present to you; my first Naruto sig ever! LOL! I really like Deidara the character; both in the manga and the anime. He had a very interesting way of "doing things" xD and he is pretty cool imo. I'm very pleased with how the sig turned out to look like...mmm...pretty sick, dontcha think? :amuse

Edit: Thanks Hulky for the heads up. ;)

Charlie
September 15, 2010, 04:59 PM
My new one is Ro from Kisswood, it's a webcomic, translations just started in late August, I highly recommend it.

Nice change to transparent mode. :thumbs~

Please do something about that blue font. It is horrid on the dark theme. :p

Arrogance
September 15, 2010, 05:01 PM
No this is not Ichigonator! :p

I changed my sig to the album artwork from Disturbed's most recent album that just came out, Asylum. This is the bands mascot whom they call, "The Guy". The artwork for this one was pretty epic and I really am loving the album so in tribute I decided to make my combo of "The Guy". :headbang

Hystzen
September 15, 2010, 07:32 PM
who doesnt love giant robots.

i did a sig which i been changing next week to celebrate the opening of Gundam 00 movie on 18th september

this week is the Gundams from Season 1

Kaiten
September 17, 2010, 01:02 AM
Nice change to transparent mode. :thumbs~

Please do something about that blue font. It is horrid on the dark theme. :p

What color would be better for you sir?

The transparent was courtesy of thornie. But I changed sigs already. I took my new one from Haro Kazuo's website, it's from Noramimi.

Edit:
Green or red, might be good. I think you'll have to experiment though ^^.
The new sig looks cute. In other words Kawaii... ^^

/me resists the urge to call Charlie a certain name here :XD

Roflkopt3r
September 19, 2010, 12:33 PM
My current signature is pure promotion. Actually the original image fits way better as a cubic avatar format since it doesn't cut Konan's face so much.
Still, I love the art forums and think that more people should look into it as there are many cool artists and artworks in there :amuse
It's also pride partially as it's the first real colourisation I finished.

Charlie
September 27, 2010, 09:45 PM
I wanted to try out the five sig limit and see how it would look like in my signature.
My set are, Armor trooper Votoms, Id, Arakawa, Nurarihyon and The Legend of the legendary heroes.
The spacing seems to be higher in the default Coffee theme. I'm currently using the dark theme, which makes it look a little nicer, spacing wise.

blai
September 28, 2010, 11:11 AM
I'm using a colored frame from negima ch 301 or 302, can't remember which ^^, and I use it as avy/sig combo. It's just a super-awesome arc with lots of swoosh, zwoom, boom boom, pWCH etc.

Also, the "Blai @ MH" is because I'm using this on other forums as well.

Oh, I also support xi0's campaign "Pink is not yaoi".

kakashi919
September 28, 2010, 12:39 PM
Tried out something new and new sig is outcome.

Shinsatsu
September 28, 2010, 05:02 PM
I have tons of sigs ... If I am using one of them is that because I'm proud of making it :P

Hystzen
September 28, 2010, 05:53 PM
coz i love vikki blows n she loves me :aki

kakashi919
September 28, 2010, 07:22 PM
Changed it again XD

Right, forgot xD

Been trying out some c4d render effects and this current sig is one :D

igotthegoods
September 28, 2010, 10:21 PM
Don't forget to say why you chose your current sig. :)

<.Haruka.>
September 29, 2010, 11:45 AM
Changed my siggy to my favorite scene/(s) and characters in Midori Days. :)
Along with it (below) are Mokona from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles and Puppy from Code: Breaker.

Zatono
September 29, 2010, 01:34 PM
I chose to have this sig made because I was confident the person who made it with the materials I gave him would be able to make it look amazing. I like to show off his work, basically.

He transformed this http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t271/t3h_2007/1070517-blazblueartbookcover_super.jpg
and this http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t271/t3h_2007/preview_large.jpg
into my current sig.

Shinsatsu
September 30, 2010, 07:05 AM
Because this is my entry for the reflection sig competition :D
--------------------
AAAAAnd I changed it again... now it's a noname sig that I made while half asleep :D and I use it because I know a certain person who likes the character so much and may ask me to let them use the sig xDD

Queenofmuffins
September 30, 2010, 03:19 PM
Because it's epic.

What more reason do I need? :3

kakashi919
October 01, 2010, 12:29 PM
Chose this one, because i think it looks awesome :D

Hystzen
October 04, 2010, 02:43 PM
had to make a eye candy sig..imp complained he had none so the girls girls girls return

plus i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee girls :hurr

these my fav girls in world

ChiiChoh
October 04, 2010, 08:37 PM
Just a few icons/squiby about few of my favorite characters throughout the manga series I read/watched ;D

Charlie
October 04, 2010, 09:14 PM
Well, its another Id manhwa sig. so I'm sure you guys know by now. *Cough*
The main character shown is called "ID" and the guy beside him is his, "dark-side" if you will.

BBB Banana
October 05, 2010, 01:43 PM
To prove my manliness

Hystzen
October 05, 2010, 02:25 PM
because you never ask the Band Muse to mime on your tv show ..they will prat around..eg. the gif showing the main singer and GUITARIST prentending to drum....

PLUS WARNING MAY CAUSE SEIZURES AFTER PROLONGED STARING

Xadyu
October 05, 2010, 02:27 PM
I felt I needed a signature again and these random Squibly-thingies were the first thing I thought off.

Chibi_Fluffy
October 06, 2010, 11:44 AM
I like mine because its simple :B

I really do not know when I started using that sentence though.... xD

BBB Banana
October 06, 2010, 01:44 PM
Cuse I abandoned my manliness :XD

Black Lagoon
October 06, 2010, 03:28 PM
I think "One Piece" speaks of itself :shakefist

Kaiten
October 09, 2010, 12:40 PM
My new sig is Farnese and Casca from Berserk as drawn by Honey and Clover mangaka Chika Umino. It's from an alternate cover of volume 33. Miura returned the favor by drawing an alternate cover for her current series, 3Gatsu no Lion.

Charlie
October 12, 2010, 09:23 PM
I recently changed to this sig. It was mostly black and white. So I colored it, and its from the manhwa Id. ((((-Yeah again-)))))

kakashi919
October 12, 2010, 09:28 PM
Changed to this a while ago acually... But it's an alternate version of the one I submitted for the weekly contest.

Poneglyph420
October 13, 2010, 12:08 AM
Well I'm on a Den Den Mushi Binge... Or maybe it's an Overdose...
And that look on Spndam's face...well it says it all...

SO the next time don't text, Den Den Mushi.

Hystzen
October 13, 2010, 05:15 AM
i like girls..like that kid like turtles

DeBaron8
October 13, 2010, 02:44 PM
Made this a few weeks ago. IMO, It's one of my better sigs. Made it because I love Itachi and I had colored that render a while ago and never put it to good use. The quote and all the renders are from Naruto Chapter 403, so I think they all fit together very nicely.

After_Image
October 13, 2010, 04:36 PM
Because it's one of my favorite anime and also cause Aki gave it to me. :hug

<.Haruka.>
October 18, 2010, 05:59 AM
I changed my siggy to my favorite character in Hakuōki.
Saitou Hajime, the leader of the third squad of the Shinsengumi.

Iceiphoenix
October 19, 2010, 06:51 AM
I changed mine because I really liked that front page :XD It's so adorable seeing all 3 of the Fairy Tail Exceed together, and isn't Lily so cute when he's sleeping? ^o^

Zatono
October 22, 2010, 03:59 PM
I chose mine because I LOVE the way it looks. My sig maker answers some ridiculous requests with great results.

He took this:
http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss314/RukiTemaFan22/1001db6778659f46e861305df1333af6.jpg

plus this:
http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo59/annipper/pic1234.jpg

and transformed it into my current sig.

Lsshin
October 22, 2010, 04:27 PM
Because I am really insulted when people call me a soccer sport, I am an american citizen yet I see no reason why to change the name of a sport in order to give it to another sport wich is nothing like the actual sport, sorry just had to get that off my chest, and the batman sig I made it for MH I used to love this site more than my own, now ahh so so

Shinsatsu
October 22, 2010, 05:12 PM
Because it's so goddamn good that I stare at it everytime I post something !

Black Lagoon
October 22, 2010, 05:40 PM
One of Shinsatsu's amazing work ... It's just Epic XD
It represents everything ... darkness, rays of hope, challenge, a will to fight .... :XD

kakashi919
October 22, 2010, 07:21 PM
Dunno why.... I like ninjas :eyeroll

Charlie
October 23, 2010, 03:33 PM
Trying out an animation sig based on Id with photoshop. Changed it from the previous sig.

R3D
October 24, 2010, 12:01 AM
grow my sigs !!!

Helped them, but why did you choose them?

igotthegoods
October 24, 2010, 01:20 PM
I recently heard that the anime for Kimi ni Todoke was going to have a second season, so I felt compelled to resurrect this Halloween-themed sig/avy combo that I used last year at this time. I still love it and Sawako x Kazehaya is one of my all-time favorite manga/anime couples. :luv

@ A_I - looooove the Arakawa sig! <3

Roflkopt3r
October 24, 2010, 01:34 PM
Just knocked it together today after reading the current signature contest topic (Blood). Not sure if I'm gonna send this one in, but I love Berserk and Guts so I'm using it anyways :)

<.Haruka.>
October 29, 2010, 01:07 AM
Abrupt (and temporary) change of my signature because of the holiday passing-by.
I love the haunted house scene on AUB which made me decide to make it my halloween signature. :p

kakashi919
October 30, 2010, 11:24 PM
It's Snsd :love

Arrogance
October 30, 2010, 11:25 PM
Because Hypnotoad messes with all your minds O.o

destiny4ever
November 07, 2010, 07:25 PM
My new signature is from the anime “The Legend of the Legendary Heroes”. I chose this series as my new sig because it is one of my favorite anime series and because it’s sad that TLOTLH doesn’t get the attention from the anime fan community it deserves, so I hope to bring attention to the series with the help of my sig. :)

shaheer
November 09, 2010, 03:30 AM
ahem my new sigg is from a chibi version of ID... it kind a points to some one i respect the most in MH aprt from riki apu ... hehe... not being unctuous just stating the reason for my sigg

kluzman
November 09, 2010, 04:04 AM
I choose my sig because H2G2 is the funniest book series ive ever read and Marvin is probably the most interesting caracter in it (37 times older than the universe itself... that's something ^^)

kakashi919
November 09, 2010, 11:03 AM
Chose mine because it was an idea for the current sig contest.

Hystzen
November 10, 2010, 10:07 AM
Mitsunari Ishida is damn brill in basara..he appeared at end of anime season 2 and owned. in new game he is overpowered but great and has epic lines of dialogue like

"IIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAASSSSSSUUUUU"

and
"IEYASUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

plus his hair reminds me of Kensei from Bleach

Charlie
November 10, 2010, 07:12 PM
As some of you know, psyren is coming to early end. Which is a really a shame. So thats the reason why I'm using my Psyren sig. It's not new one and I'm going to keep until Psyren finishes.

Shinsatsu
November 12, 2010, 03:03 PM
The reason why I put the link in my signature is that I was really impressed with that guy's skills! I looked everywhere for a cover for that song but no one could do it as good as he did.

Googlez_kun
November 13, 2010, 12:59 PM
It's my coloring and i wanted to promote it a bit,but i still like it as a sig:p

<.Haruka.>
November 13, 2010, 11:51 PM
I tried to combine three of my favorite pictures from some of my favorite manga/anime series into a sig. The theme is also written on it. :)

kakashi919
November 18, 2010, 06:37 PM
Watching over Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann with my sister~
Felt like making a little tribute to my favorite character in the series. :D

igotthegoods
December 14, 2010, 12:58 PM
Just realized I forgot to post here after my last sig change. My current sig is a chibi version of Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke. I thought it was cute and perfect for the holiday season. :amuse

kakashi919
December 14, 2010, 03:28 PM
^ Loved that series :thumbs

My current sig is...well it was a test sig and I can't make any other right now. So I'm stuck with this :amuse

Googlez_kun
December 14, 2010, 03:31 PM
Because i love Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki's art.

BBB Banana
December 14, 2010, 04:15 PM
Cuse hyst is a sasuketard

Bugzee
December 16, 2010, 11:37 PM
Currently wearing my "Marco the Phoenix" sig which was solely created for the Bi-weekly Signature Contest (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=731) and the theme was "fire". Sadly, I missed the deadline and I couldn't submit this particular sig in time. *crys*

So yeah, I thought I would parade this beauty around MH for a bit. =P

shaheer
December 17, 2010, 12:10 AM
I chose mine to annoy a certain some one :D and its going on well.
Not that the contents are a travesty or something but the fact that i am not using a specific sigg is having a decent firework like effect on him/her :jk

steelwingcrash1
December 17, 2010, 08:48 AM
My signature is of course a tribute to Knuckles from KHR.

AL_Briton
December 28, 2010, 12:58 AM
My signature has a long story, well not that long but sure is old...
Was tailor by a friend of a dead site called emurayden back in the days were a pull 16 hours in front o a PC. You can see his name on the top right corner. basically a tribute to the best game ever, The Legend of Zelda

Charlie
January 01, 2011, 05:15 AM
My previous set was from Psyren. Sadly the series is over and I'm chaining the sig to a manhwa called "king of hell". Its Korean, I'll probably revert back to an "ID Manhwa sig" for my next change.
Its about a fighter who reached his peak & later died and was sent to hell for all the crimes he did while alive. While in hell he was sent to an area where only those who reached a certain level of power were imprisoned. The thing is that when he got there, he kicked the butts of all the strong marital artists there and was subsequently forced to work for the king of hell as an envoy.

All in all good stuff, if you like action comics. ^^

After_Image
January 07, 2011, 02:49 AM
Like my ava, to celebrate the new season of Kimi ni Todoke and because I can never get tired of the facial expressions this girl makes.

ZERO PHOENIX
January 07, 2011, 02:01 PM
Instill fear, assert dominance, doesn't really matter. The skulls reflect my overall disenchantment with those qualities that other people find positive: forgiveness, happiness, love, friendship.

Zatono
January 10, 2011, 01:45 PM
Because she is sexyyyy. It's a shame I don't see people like this in real life more often.

Googlez_kun
January 10, 2011, 04:14 PM
Because I like Tegami Bachi's art and because Connor is adorable.

Freid
January 11, 2011, 02:04 PM
Because The Dark Knight was simply awesome. My whole theme is based on the film. http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a442/babay14/jokermoker.png

Bugzee
January 11, 2011, 03:03 PM
My most recent sig creation for the "good"-themed Signature Contest (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66414). You guys have to check it out; all of the submissions this week are awesome! :thumbs

I've never made an Iron Man sig before nor have I had a great amount of interest in that particular marvel character but this (http://hypebeast.com/2010/10/marvel-super-heroes-x-tron-legacy-comic-book-covers/) picture inspired me to create one in the end. :D

Kaiten
January 16, 2011, 11:07 AM
My new sig is from Level E (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4834), a short series Togashi wrote in between Yu Yu and Hunter x Hunter.

steelwingcrash1
January 18, 2011, 10:16 AM
My new signature is still the sun guardian from hitman reborn. I chose this sig because I believe that all things can be done through hard work alone.

destiny4ever
January 18, 2011, 07:56 PM
My new signature is the main pairing from the series Kimi ni Todoke, they are Sawako Kuronuma and Shouta Kazehaya. I chose them as my new sig because I like them both as a couple and as individual characters; moreover, I’m a fan of Kimi ni Todoke and I’m currently watching the second season of the anime. :)

M3J
January 18, 2011, 09:56 PM
My new sigs are from Kimi ni Todoke.

I like the cast, especially Ryuu and his epic way of catching the ball before it whacked Sawako. Plus, he's pretty relaxed and carefree, which makes him even cool! Yano and Yoshida are also awesome! Yano is hot, at least when she's not in her comical look mode, and she's smart and can be ruthless. She's arguably the most mature out of them all. Yoshida's hilarious, especially with her not being the brightest crayon in the box. Her comical face is funny as well, and she can be smart time to time.

Kazehaya, meh. Sawako's awesome though. Plus, she's pretty cute. The panels were she smiles are awesome, and I love it when she smiles. Women even in manga look pretty and so dazzling when they smile... I thought it only applied to real life, heh. :P

I so seriously need someone to make sigs and avvies for me. T_T

Kaiten
January 18, 2011, 10:57 PM
New sig is Hideo from I am a Hero (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=43241).

Castriota
January 20, 2011, 08:43 AM
my sig is from the manga, a personal favorite, battle royale. the characters name is hiroki sugimura, a man very well trained in the martial arts with a mission. instead of me explaining it, how bout you check it out for yourself.

Battle Royale (http://www.thespectrum.net/manga_scans/?preview=manga_Battle-Royale) is not for the faint of heart. definitely take caution reading this around others.

Josef K.
January 27, 2011, 05:16 PM
It is baby Kanna from 20th century boys, it was such a cute picture from the manga I could not resist. :wtf

steelwingcrash1
January 28, 2011, 08:30 AM
My new signature is still the old signature: Sasagawa Ryohei from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Yay, Ryohei!

AlB
January 30, 2011, 01:11 AM
Well I think of Orochimaru the best shounen villain ever, with the greates seiyuu that could've been used for him...he rocks, and mark my words he will come back!But I have a new sig in the making, which will be as awesome as ORO-SAMA

uh, good to know that I'm not the only who believes in the return of mighty Oro-Sama (although I very much hope that it doesn't make us sound like those Lenin and TuPac fanatics that still believe in their return too... :blink :o)

anyway :p
My sig is Darth Nihilus. He is the Sith Lord in a game of Bioware's - Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic. and may I add that this game is the only Star Wars merchandise I ever enjoyed :P
this guys is just awesome (though he has absolutely nothing on Oro)

and I would also like to thank Shinsatsu for kindly allowing me to use his awesome sig :occa

lawlett-kun
January 31, 2011, 12:43 AM
itachi=best dude in narutoverse

kakashi919
January 31, 2011, 03:04 PM
Chose this because I think it looks cool :p

Ustegius
February 01, 2011, 07:04 AM
I've been watching Level E, and liked it a lot. This pic is from the OP, and so damn cool&funny that I just had to make sig of it.

Josef K.
February 01, 2011, 10:39 AM
Well wishful thinking is a good way to describe this signature. So it is the mangaka of Berserk, Kentaro Miura and a line I wish he can say to his fans. >.<

saladesu
February 03, 2011, 05:22 AM
I finally changed my sig after a couple of months of using the last one (which was One Piece) :nod

These *points at sig* are the mecha (cybodies) in the anime Star Driver :tem The quote at the bottom is also from Star Driver and says, "If you repeat a lie, it becomes real. An illusion that doesn't disappear is reality."

Not soon after changing my Star Driver avvy to my current one, I changed my sig to this. Looks like I can't get away from SD :s

~Coffee~
February 03, 2011, 07:05 PM
Made mine~ It is Saber from Fate/Stay Night~

lawlett-kun
February 03, 2011, 07:40 PM
kishi called me yesterday and asked me if i would kindly use this sig..

igotthegoods
February 07, 2011, 08:03 PM
Kuragehime (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64845) + Howl's Moving Castle = win ^_^

Kaiten
February 07, 2011, 09:53 PM
Nice. Is that from the anime OP?

My new sig is old. I've used it before but brought it back since my old sig bored me. It's from Ran to Haiiro no Sekai (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66256), a slice of life manga about a family of wizards.

~Coffee~
February 07, 2011, 09:56 PM
Changed mine to signal that the voting for the bi weekly signature competition is now open~

Channy
February 07, 2011, 10:07 PM
My Sig is fro OP chapter 533 page 5 and i picked it because i enjoy smoking weed and i was high when reading this chapter so i picked this as my first Sig ever

After_Image
February 08, 2011, 10:57 AM
My sig like my ava is from Mononoke and it shows Kusuriuri a "medicine seller" about to fight spirits.

igotthegoods
February 10, 2011, 02:37 AM
Nice. Is that from the anime OP?

My new sig is old. I've used it before but brought it back since my old sig bored me. It's from Ran to Haiiro no Sekai (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66256), a slice of life manga about a family of wizards.

Nope, I just came across this pic randomly and sig inspiration struck. I love it. <3

I'm sure I told you before, but I like your (recycled, yet awesome :p) sig, too. Ran to Haiiro no Sekai is excellent! Kotonoha/Storm in Heaven joint project = automatic win. Everyone should go check it out. :amuse

Kaiten
February 12, 2011, 02:17 AM
I added a matching Shingeki no Kyojin (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66900) sig to go with my avy.

<.Haruka.>
February 12, 2011, 12:58 PM
I choose this sig because they are my favorite characters in Starry Sky anime.

~Coffee~
February 16, 2011, 08:51 PM
Smex You Up 2011!!!
Picking this for now cause someone wanted me to make a new version of an old sig - So I did~

lawlett-kun
February 16, 2011, 09:19 PM
omg cofee so very very nice :hurr
I chose mine because erza scarlet is my fav manga female char.she is from FT

~Coffee~
February 16, 2011, 09:23 PM
(I only been reading the manga up to the point of the anime while watching the anime) but the entire FT story seems to revolve around Erza most of the time anyway....

lawlett-kun
February 16, 2011, 09:28 PM
(I only been reading the manga up to the point of the anime while watching the anime) but the entire FT story seems to revolve around Erza most of the time anyway....

well kind of yes and no.Its more revolves around natsu kind of.A bit annoying if you ask me.Btw erza deserves the world revolving around her.I mean she is such a pimp.

~Coffee~
February 16, 2011, 09:58 PM
Well, to me, it seems like it does. The first major thing that seems to happen is about her past (Jellal and Co.) Then even while they are covering the pasts of other members such as gray and natsu, she has a big part as well. Then things seem to keep coming back to her and Jellal... over and over, lol~

lawlett-kun
February 16, 2011, 10:03 PM
Well, to me, it seems like it does. The first major thing that seems to happen is about her past (Jellal and Co.) Then even while they are covering the pasts of other members such as gray and natsu, she has a big part as well. Then things seem to keep coming back to her and Jellal... over and over, lol~

Oh well its true i agree.:amuse its a bit weird but i still like the plot.Also i like erza cuz she is not sakura haha

Googlez_kun
February 17, 2011, 12:33 PM
I'm a Yotsuba fan.

Kaiten
February 18, 2011, 12:12 AM
My new sig is from chapter 4 of Tomehane (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67586), of Moshizuki's "I get it" moment.

Josef K.
February 18, 2011, 07:45 PM
To fit my theme, and for the reasons I mentioned in the avatar thread, not to forget about my favorite manga. Seriously why are my favorite manga always on hiatus and breaks? :(

It is Akiyama from Liar Game.

Charlie
February 20, 2011, 07:09 PM
My sig is from the manhwa called ID The Greatest Fusion Fantasy. Most of my sigs are from this series. The previous sig was from another manhwa series and I had it for a while, so I figured, I'd return back to ID.

~Coffee~
February 20, 2011, 09:38 PM
I made mine, character is Death The Kid from Soul Eater ~

steelwingcrash1
February 26, 2011, 09:52 AM
This comical Knuckles made me laugh, because it was very... chibi-like or something. Cute, in short. I just attached Ryohei to show they're related with one another as Sun Guardians of Vongola.

Charlie
February 26, 2011, 12:16 PM
changed my sig to something random welcome thing. I don't know how to label it but it is what it is.

Edit:

Changed the sig to a Korean web toon called Noblesse. Its pretty interesting.

[hr]

Updated the Noblesse sig a bit ^^~

Bugzee
March 02, 2011, 08:00 AM
kakashi hates me for some reason and I felt that I should share the love with him in my sig...

Googlez_kun
March 02, 2011, 03:47 PM
It's still Yotsuba,but i guess i'll stick with this one for a while longer.Kitten's+Yotsuba+her terrible drawings=win.

~Coffee~
March 02, 2011, 07:23 PM
Yotsuba IS a terrible drawing XD

Mines code geass/hayate no gotoku~

kakashi919
March 03, 2011, 09:46 AM
kakashi hates me for some reason and I felt that I should share the love with him in my sig...

:lmao
:comfort

Mine is just a random sig I made some time ago. I still like it though :tem

Charlie
March 08, 2011, 12:48 PM
Sig changed to the Mafia Game version. Play the game over at the Fun Forum.
Original sig was mean for a sig contest but I couldn't use it so I changed it a bit.

destiny4ever
March 10, 2011, 12:17 AM
My new amazing sig was made by Zeltrax . Thank you!! I love my new sig! :wtf I’m an IchiRuki fan, and I haven’t used an IchiRuki sig in a while and after reading the the latest Bleach chapters I thought now was the perfect time to use one. ;)

~Coffee~
March 10, 2011, 06:10 PM
Mine, again, to signify the voting of the Bi-Weekly Sig contests~

BBB Banana
March 10, 2011, 07:06 PM
Mine I just choose it cuse I like toradora and Taiga is so cute with Ryuuki :luv

~Coffee~
March 10, 2011, 07:28 PM
agreed, ToraDora is awesome pie!

ColaCuerno
March 12, 2011, 10:07 PM
hi, my signature... well... it's coz i love mukuro, and love the vector XD what do u think about it :eyeroll id wasnt done by me.... i asked someone XD

edit: like toradora too! :eyeroll

kakashi919
March 13, 2011, 09:41 PM
@Cola - What manga/anime is that character from? I like the style :tem

P.S - ToraDora is awesomeness :hurr

~Coffee~
March 14, 2011, 03:12 PM
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! I believe~

@Cola
- Nice Nice, the way the red stands out due to the almost colorlessness of the character is good thinking~
(And yesh indeed, he is awesome)

Kaiten
March 15, 2011, 04:09 PM
My new sig is from Shingeki no Kyojin (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66900). Volume 2 was one of the most intense manga I've ever read, other than Berserk. It needed to be memorialized as a set.

Charlie
March 20, 2011, 03:13 PM
The sig is characters from the ID manhwa. The previous sig was about the Mafia game thread in the FF. Current one is to show my love for the ID series off course. :)

Hope to increase the fan base from 1 - 3 to 10. :sweatdrop

kakashi919
March 21, 2011, 09:02 AM
Playing Okamiden for DS and loved the first game,so I decided to wear this sig :tem

Zatono
March 21, 2011, 05:47 PM
I'm trying to gain popularity for History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi xD

Maybe it'd work better if I used more ecchi pics...

~Coffee~
March 21, 2011, 05:53 PM
NICE sig Zatono!!!!
and yes Kenichi is an epic manga! Shigure is awesome!!!!

lawlett-kun
March 21, 2011, 07:56 PM
Sig made by farfalla and its Lucy from FT,actually it is Edo-Lucy

~Coffee~
March 25, 2011, 06:06 PM
I got 'chewed out' by a certain GM the other day for posting images too often, so I just changed my Signature to give a sneak peak of my Chibi theme entry~

Hystzen
April 07, 2011, 06:34 PM
Because A Bittersweet Life is one of the best Korean gangster films created and it has Lee Byung Hun in it :zomg

~Coffee~
April 07, 2011, 09:55 PM
Showing off my entry into the Chibi themes bi Weekly signature competition~

Monn
April 10, 2011, 07:15 PM
I feel very identified with the phrase of MJ.

~Coffee~
April 11, 2011, 08:03 PM
I have NO IDEA

Zeltrax
April 12, 2011, 04:10 AM
...Bugzee.

Ustegius
April 13, 2011, 02:56 PM
I'm a Kaiji fan. I'm psyched by the new season and also wanted to promote a bit. Couldn't keep the quality for a .gif as good as I would have liked, but it sufficient.

Zeltrax
April 14, 2011, 02:42 AM
Umineko is too awesome.
I wish people will pick up the visual novel already :(
I wonder why they don't, they should give it a try.

alphabeta
April 15, 2011, 07:04 AM
Because i'm desperately trying to make people read my reviews...

If serious... i dunno, i wanted to do a cross-over, and wanted to let everyone know, that they're dream of getting an Bakuman X Death Note crossover will come true... tho i don't even know myself when :p

Charlie
April 15, 2011, 02:19 PM
New sig from the same series as the current one called Noblesse. This change is part of the new set I just made.

saladesu
April 20, 2011, 11:02 AM
I've had my current sig for a while, but recently (in the span of a few days) I got like 3 PMs asking me which manga it was from... So I thought I might as well post in case anyone was wondering but too shy to PM me (you shouldn't be!) :XD

It is from... SHIKI! :D The character is Natsuno and he's cool. The manga is about zombies/vampires so if that's your cup of tea then I say go for it. I recommend it :) The anime is good as well and is sure to send some chills down your spine.

M3J
April 20, 2011, 08:07 PM
I chose my signature because I loved the page where Yuki and Seiji kissed. It was awesome! EPIC!

FINALLY, I cried to myself, FINALLY they kiss.

I felt blissful.

Then I remembered it was Good Ending, and felt nervous for the upcoming chapters.

~Coffee~
April 20, 2011, 08:50 PM
SPOILER!!!! lol

Mine is of course my entry into the Tree theme of the Bi-Weekly sig contest~

juUnior
April 30, 2011, 06:26 AM
Avatar scene, one of the best ones. Recently I used it so much that I just had to put it xd

Bleda
April 30, 2011, 06:30 AM
Well, it is simple the best quote by HK-47, which is more reason than enough.

Zeltrax
April 30, 2011, 06:42 AM
Sig is from reborn!
..of course that should be pretty obvious :sweat
The reason being that I heard dive to world , the reborn! opening 4 on my mp3 while its on shuffle mode, and how I miss that song.
Made me remember the old times when I was a reborntard :lmao
so that's why I made one with "show me fly the sky", its in the lyrics!

Bugzee
May 02, 2011, 12:52 PM
My new signature is from the album cover art of CunninLynguists' new LP entitled "Oneirology". The best hip hop album to ever be released in the past 5+ years imho. xP!

Artwork by Loish~

yukilove21
May 05, 2011, 12:34 AM
Charlie McDonnell. Better known as Charlieissocoollike.

He is also the British man of my dreams.

A screen-shot taken by me from his video "Doctor What?" which is an amazing song, by him.

He is singing, playing Guitar, and the Ukulele. And something else. I have no clue what it is....

Castriota
May 06, 2011, 07:25 AM
my signature is, as you can see, from bleach. it's from when ichigo fought ulquiorra for the last time and got impaled, again. this was a great scene to me since ichigo needed to get his ass handed to him again from a stronger opponent. the aftermath of this was kinda cool but i still enjoyed ulquiorra as the powerhouse character that he was.

Googlez_kun
May 07, 2011, 02:47 PM
I liked this spread(i even have it as a poster at home~).

BBB Banana
May 07, 2011, 03:02 PM
You should have choosen the little Allen one the medium size not super small size.

~Coffee~
May 07, 2011, 05:30 PM
Invented a new technique and this is the first image I have incorporated it into~

Made it for my mother - LOL

xLotusxSobax
May 07, 2011, 11:14 PM
My sig has the lyrics to 'Teardrop' by Massive Attack (which is also the House theme song :D)

Googlez_kun
May 08, 2011, 03:41 AM
You should have choosen the little Allen one the medium size not super small size.

This one?
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6572/kisuki.png

BBB Banana
May 08, 2011, 05:49 PM
This one?
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6572/kisuki.png

Yup that one.

Googlez_kun
May 09, 2011, 11:20 AM
Yup that one.

I might use it later.I have enough D.gray-man sigs in storage,so i won't have to worry about for a whole while.

Cool winner bar is cool.:zomg

Kaiten
May 11, 2011, 10:48 PM
My new sig is from Hana (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=23061), a very good manga I happen to be reading right now.

yukilove21
May 12, 2011, 01:52 AM
Googlez-kun, I love you and your signatures. DGM is the greatest ,you know?

I changed my siggy again~~ :dancin

This time around it is the Arctic Monkeys albums:
"Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not"
"Favourite Worst Nightmare"
"Humbug"
and "Suck It and See".

I am obsessed with the Arctic Monkeys and how they are British.

Naomidee
May 16, 2011, 01:37 PM
The Arctic Monkeys are so amazing!
As is D.Gray-Man.
In summary, I guess that means you have good taste. XD

I never got the hang of a signature I liked. I don't even think I should be posting here because I'm naked... *shot*

phio_chan
May 17, 2011, 02:06 AM
Because I think it's awesome. XD
It has some cold feeling in it; I like that part the best. Other reason, I also like the blue color. :P

~Coffee~
May 17, 2011, 06:22 PM
For the Mother themed sig contest, which you can find the links for below~

kakashi919
May 17, 2011, 06:24 PM
Because Zero is awesome! :derp

EVILpenguin
May 22, 2011, 12:37 PM
Hmm I just pasted my avartar... Which I made myself. Just didn't feel like leaving it blank.

BBB Banana
May 22, 2011, 12:47 PM
Because Menma is pure cuteness and you guys should watch AnoHana and don't forget to click the link to discuss ;)

indieRokker
May 23, 2011, 12:42 AM
Was the first catwoman pic to pop up when I searched it.

Castriota
May 23, 2011, 10:07 AM
i changed my signature to a frame from yotsubato. seriously one of my favorite manga because it is one that actually makes me day better when i read it.

~Coffee~
May 23, 2011, 07:22 PM
Showing off my perspective skills, LOL

saladesu
May 27, 2011, 11:05 AM
My new sig's from Shingeki no Kyojin! Had my previous Shiki one for too long but couldn't find any nice replacements till I saw this pretty awesome SnK color page (http://www.imagebam.com/image/46ee8c132252836). I haven't even read that far, but it was epic, so I decided to use it :D

The quote below it says "Small as it may be, that one step is to humanity a great advancement". It's from somewhere in SnK but I forget where.

Shinsatsu
May 30, 2011, 09:10 AM
Niizuma Eiji... A very good example of a well made character! I read Bakuman lately and he's the best char there so I decided to make him pop out of a sig !

ren okumura
May 31, 2011, 06:33 AM
I just chosed that sig because i realy LOVE ren from Ao no Exorcist iam so crazy about this manga

Googlez_kun
May 31, 2011, 07:23 AM
It's from the same spread as my old sig,but this time it's Kanda.

Akiyama
May 31, 2011, 12:30 PM
Oga + Beelze make one of the best combos in WSJ history. It's the perfect season for my sig since they are in their bathing suits.

juUnior
May 31, 2011, 03:20 PM
From the lastest chapter of Naruto, the biggest panel on the last double page - I don't know why, but I just can't get enough of that duo xD

lawlett-kun
May 31, 2011, 04:33 PM
Jerar fernandez from Fairy tail. Best male character ~~

~Coffee~
May 31, 2011, 07:13 PM
my sword entry for the bi weekly sig contest!~!

After_Image
May 31, 2011, 10:44 PM
I thought it was a really funny scene when Mio was being trolled by her sister until she finally cracked and attacked with the newspaper.

Kaiten
June 03, 2011, 11:15 AM
Mine is Yuichi Onodero, uncle to the title character from Oyasumi Punpun. (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=11346) I made him my avatar because everyone loves self hating, chain smoking anthropomorphic bird like creatures.

Googlez_kun
June 05, 2011, 11:31 AM
It's a scene from Blade of the Immortal.Hiroaki Samura is one of the best artists.The battle scenes he draws are so amazingly dynamic and real,it's stunning.The sig is from an artistically very interesting page.

BBB Banana
June 05, 2011, 11:34 AM
I was rereading Vagabond and thought this scene was awesome.

alphabeta
June 05, 2011, 11:36 AM
always wanted to have an echi-set, but only after a long discussion with BBBro decided to make one http://www.laymark.com/i/o/43.gif

juUnior
June 05, 2011, 11:44 AM
From the newest chapter of Naruto - battle of speed. <I just love both panels, made gif xd>

yukihime03
June 05, 2011, 12:11 PM
I asked my friend to make it. At that time I'm in Kimi ni Todoke mode so I asked her to insert Sawako's pic in it. And it's brown-colored since I love brown. Under my username is a quote from Kino's Journey written in kanji-hiragana. It means: "The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

Kaiten
June 12, 2011, 03:04 PM
Mine is Roma from Magic Peddler Roma (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=42462).

Googlez_kun
June 12, 2011, 04:48 PM
Mine is from a page i drew,but that's the only panel i actually liked,so i wanted to see if it worked as a sig.It doesn't reallydo so,so i'll change it as soon as i find something better.

Shinsatsu
June 12, 2011, 05:21 PM
Itachi : He's the reason ^^

blai
June 12, 2011, 05:37 PM
Because it's the truth.

~Coffee~
June 12, 2011, 08:05 PM
Entry for the Sky themed signature contest~

Charlie
June 13, 2011, 04:17 PM
New sig from the manhwa called Magician. Its a webtoon that I'm currently reading / following.

Asclepius
June 13, 2011, 04:54 PM
Image from the manga ZE. One of my favorites yaois.
There is a moderator here that keeps reminding me of my favorite character from ZE because they use the same name: Asari.
I had to do my tribute now that the manga ended.
Asari is certainly the sexiest bishounen i ever saw.

Zeltrax
June 13, 2011, 08:38 PM
Toradora is one of the greatest romance anime I've ever watched.
Just to remind me of it, I got a toradora set.

Googlez_kun
June 16, 2011, 10:50 AM
I finally have a sig i like!\o/

It's from HunterXHunter.I thought the character was funny and likeable.

jorped
June 16, 2011, 02:04 PM
Wouldn't it be better to post the sign in question and use spoilers ?

Cuz for example in this case Googlez decides to change his sign we won't understand much of it , but reading to the post :oh

Kaiten
June 18, 2011, 07:57 PM
I made a new sig of my favorite manga character, Mikasa from Shingeki no Kyojin (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/66900-Shingeki-no-Kyojin-by-ISAYAMA-Hajime).

Shinsatsu
June 18, 2011, 07:58 PM
I'm making Noblesse characters signatures and wearing the latest ones :D it's fun! + Noblesse is a WIN manga.

Drmke
June 18, 2011, 07:58 PM
Because I like cheese.

Zeltrax
June 19, 2011, 05:55 AM
Horo is win and probably the greatest female anime character :noworry

jorped
June 19, 2011, 09:20 AM
Naruto is just awesome :woo

Credits for this awesome sig goes to the awesome Shin , which sig are always awesome :zomg

lawlett-kun
June 19, 2011, 09:54 AM
sig from Hitman Reborn. And thats Vongola Primo and his guardians ~

yukihime03
June 23, 2011, 12:07 AM
I made the sig myself and because it features Miyaji, one of my fav chars from Starry Sky. :P

lawlett-kun
June 23, 2011, 04:55 AM
I'm making Noblesse characters signatures and wearing the latest ones :D it's fun! + Noblesse is a WIN manga.

with all due respect but Noblesse is not a manga~!!!

On the other note my current sig is from my favourite moment when Luciela is about to die, and her sister came to finish her off. The manga is CLaymore. Its a must read for everyone.

BBB Banana
June 23, 2011, 04:26 PM
Wow that's one pretty cool sig yuki :wtf

I added the new rainbow llama to my sig :problem

Shinsatsu
June 23, 2011, 06:26 PM
another one of the Noblesse sigs again :D

Kaiten
June 28, 2011, 02:29 PM
My new sig is from chapter 1 of Mardock Scramble (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/71072-Featured-Mardock-Scramble-by-UBUKATA-Tow-and-Ooima-Yoshitoki).

Charlie
June 28, 2011, 11:14 PM
Changed my sig to another one based on Noblesse Manhwa.
Reason behind it was I had a sudden urge to do so after the last chapter. :

Googlez_kun
June 29, 2011, 02:54 PM
Felt like getting myself a smexy sig.So here it is,Mio from K-ON!:hurr

lawlett-kun
June 30, 2011, 02:19 AM
Sig of Seira from Noblesse, made by Shinsatu

jorped
June 30, 2011, 09:27 AM
I choose this signature cuz first i love Noblesse and second Shin's Noblesse sigs are awesome :zomg

Asclepius
July 03, 2011, 03:00 PM
Oh, last chapter from D.Gray-man was too cute.
I chose this image of Cross Marian cause he looks really sexy with ponytail. I couldn't resist it. :drool

Shinsatsu
July 03, 2011, 04:15 PM
One of the ideas we discussed in the twin theme contest was Musashi x Kojiro. It's half complete and I wanted to wear it as it is because it didn't get its chance. The poor thing.