PDA

View Full Version : What-If What if Naruto was at the Kage Summit instead of Sasuke?

NewNaruto
August 14, 2010, 04:18 PM
Would Naruto have whooped all the kages like sasuke did?

Roflkopt3r
August 14, 2010, 04:29 PM
Shouldn't that be in some other forum? Playground or Arena or something?

However, I think that Naruto before he mastered the Kyuubi had some problems since he doesn't have Sasuke invulnerability mode aka. Susanoo, whereas he certainly doesn't lack destructive power. However, I wouldn't necessarily say he had done less havoc, rather more. All depends on the first encounter against Raikage which is very very hard to predict, since we have few basis to compare Raikage to Sage Mode.
Also heavily depends on the team he had since I don't think you'ld tell us he'ld go there with Juugo, Karin, Suigetsu, Zetsu and Madara. That's just one of the issues of comparing such stuff...
After mastering the Kyuubi he almost certainly had been a deadly force there, way more than Sasuke was.

Silvers Rayleigh
August 14, 2010, 04:48 PM
lol man he would have being destroyed, it would have being worse than what happened to Sasuke. The only kage he would have a chance to beat would be raikage.

BUT kyuubi naruto would have won tho

JediKnight
August 14, 2010, 05:12 PM
No actually, Naruto should be able to beat them all 1 on 1. He beat
Gaara already, so Gaara is no problem. Plus Naruto has Sage mode
and the Fox on his side. Naruto would do alot better than Sasuke.
Lets not forgot Naruto beat the powerfullest shinobi around Pein.

Dark God Zeus
August 14, 2010, 06:20 PM
Sage Mode is still a variable. Assuming you mean based on his abilities at the time. And then would be be pulling out all the stops and going all out, or would be be restraining himself?

1. How would it compare to A's thunder armor in speed/strength/durability? And then taijutsu wise, how would they stack up?

2. Would Sage mode have any defense against Mei's acidic mist? Or could rasenshuriken blow it away or something?

3. He's already beaten Gaara, I don't think he'd have much problem there.

4. Onoki still has alot to show us....

if he had the 9 tails controlled, he'd solo everyone...hell, even if the nine tails went berserk, he'd solo.

Silvers Rayleigh
August 14, 2010, 06:21 PM
No actually, Naruto should be able to beat them all 1 on 1. He beat
Gaara already, so Gaara is no problem. Plus Naruto has Sage mode
and the Fox on his side. Naruto would do alot better than Sasuke.
Lets not forgot Naruto beat the powerfullest shinobi around Pein.

Lets not forget pein had to use most of his chakra blowing up the village.
what does naruto has against the Mizukage acid jutsu or the Tsuchikage
jutsu?

WHAT will sage mode naruto do against this http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-464/page014.html :(

BBB Banana
August 14, 2010, 07:35 PM
Sasuke fared well against the kages but he didn't whoped anyone as you said.

With that said I think you're talking about Naruto from the same timeframe so before kyubi I assume. With Sage Mode I think Naruto and Sasuke were prety much even.

But I think Naruto is more suited to fight oponents like the kages because as shown against kyubi he has many attacks that can deal some serious damage.

I think he would fare better against Raikage and Gaara and also Mizukage because he has more endurance than Sasuke.
His Rasengan, double rasengan, Chou Odama Rasengan, FRS in sage mode can finish Raikage, the bigest problem would be to deal the attack but with some trickery I'm sure Naruto could do it.

Gaara shouldn't be much troublesome because Naruto already fought him and should know how to deal with him.

Mizukage's mist probably won't be as effective due to Naruto's endurance in SM.

About Tsuchikage we have no idea of what he's got under his sleeve so no opinion here.

Roflkopt3r
August 14, 2010, 07:48 PM
jutsu?

WHAT will sage mode naruto do against this http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-464/page014.html :(

Ok, that's quite a question. But if he has Kyuubi-reinforced super speedy shunshin he might escape for the moment ^^
(Once again shows how good Minato's skills were...)

Oh yeah Pain also most likely didn't care too much about his other realms besides Tendo back when he fought Naruto. Seemed like he counted on fighting the Kyuubi anyways and I think the other realms wouldn't have been anything but a burden then.
For Naruto himself he likely gave it a try for the chakra absorbtion guy but didn't expect him to be able to put any resistance against Tendo anyway.

Back to topic, against Mizukage:
Sasuke was rescued by Zetsu in that situation so we can't tell that Naruto had performed worse just because Sasuke escaped Mizukage. Because that wasn't from Sasuke's own power.
However, Naruto in Sage Mode might be able to resist something like this acid. We saw him utiziling nature energy to punch somebody although his fist missed, so he might be able to use it as a thin protection barrier as well which he can replenish while it suffers from the acid using the nature energy around him.
Or, possibly, even absorb the chakra involved in the mist. I mean it's not some super fast giant chakra fireball or something, the chakra in the mist might be very thin.
Also, Mizukage doesn't exactly look like a melee fighter. Even if Naruto could resist only for a little while longer, he might just punch her down. Sure, we don't have enough information on Mizukage to prove such a thing or know what defenses she has against taijutsu, but Naruto has some great speed and power using sage mode.

Whether he can survive Raikage before he had kyuubi control certainly is a big question but I don't think we can answer that.

Darth Executor
August 14, 2010, 07:51 PM
I think Naruto would fare about the same. He'd barely be able to edge out raikage (assuming he's in sage mode, if not the first back breaker will finish him) but pretty much have to run away from gaara and get curbstomped by the rest. Yeah, he did beat gaara once but it doesn't mean he can do it again. Last time he fought gaara he was fighting jinchuuriki gaara, not stoic sand wielding gaara.

jiraiyanindo
August 14, 2010, 09:52 PM
Naruto would have talked no jutsu the whole room and achieved world peace and the manga would be done by now. Good thing he wasnt there cus i like reading this manga :)

DementedKirby
August 14, 2010, 11:26 PM
Sasuke didn't fair well against any Kage. He almost died one-on-one against the Raikage and Gaara stopped that from happening. Sasuke also didn't fight Gaara. Everyone threw projectile attacks at him and he blocked with Susano'o and then retreated. He didn't do anything against the Mizukage cuz Zetsu saved his ass. When he got out, the Tsuchikage was about ready to vaporize him when Madara stepped in. How can you call that "fairing well"? His ass got saved from everybody there. I'm not even Sasuke-bashing. That's exactly what happened. In fact, Sasuke could've had the eternal Mangekyou and that still wouldn't change a thing. Having the EMS wouldn't give him extra chakra or anything. He'd simply not go blind.

Naruto might do better, depending his crew and skills. He'd mastered Sage Mode and gained a fuckload of experience after fighting Pain. Still, I doubt he could've beat the Raikage in his thunder armor. Even so, he'd put up a good fight against the Raikage. He'd beat Gaara with his speed and strength alone. All in all, I think Naruto would've beat all of the Kage (even Danzou) with the exception of Raikage, simply because Raikage is probably stronger and faster than Naruto in Sage Mode. If Naruto had control over the Kyuubi though, he'd own everybody there. Period.

Oathencrantz
August 15, 2010, 04:43 AM
First of all, I don't remember Sasuke "whooping" ANY of the Kages at all, he was on the defensive pretty much from the beginning. Secondly, Sage Mode doesn't make Naruto invincible; why wouldn't the Mizukage's acid or boil release work on Naruto? We also need to bare in mind that the Gaara Naruto fought in part 1 is not the same as the current one. Naruto would fare better against the Raikage than Sasuke did but again, I feel Ae's being slightly underestimated. Brute strength vs brute strength, a brawler vs a wrestler.

Naruto vs Ae - Not sure.

Naruto vs Terumi Mei - Leaning more towards Terumi.

Naruto vs Danzo - Would Naruto be able to figure out Izanagi? Not sure.

Naruto vs Gaara - Naruto.

Naruto vs Onokl - Naruto, but Fuuton: Rasenshuriken vs Jinton: Genkai Hakuri would be interesting.

Naruto vs Mifune - Naruto easily.

Naruto vs Everyone - Everyone.

There's areas where Naruto would fare better in than Sasuke but the Kage summit is still filled with nothing but S ranked shinobi.

DaHeroic1
August 15, 2010, 09:11 AM
Come on guys let be realistic. Sasuke did do very well at the kage summit against the odds that he was facing. Here I'll break it down for you in more less biased perspective.

Team Hawk vs Team Kumo- Sasuke broke shi's genjutsu then one shotted him with his own. Obvious Darui would be no match for him and fought evenly with Raikage. IN a sense made the raikage do what he wanted him to do which was touch amaterasu as he laced on his susuanno which was a brilliant move for that situation. Of course he didn't expect to get smacked like that but he still made raikage lose his arm which was part of his goal as why would he lace susuanno if he didn't want raikage to touch it. Gaara's interference is questionible and worst case scenario they both die but if the fight countinues after the Gaara interference it's obvious who would of had the advantage. Sasuke.

Sasuke vs Team Sand and Darui- Fared well again and blocked multiple attacks from each of them but obviously didn't want to fight them so he ran to get his real target Danzo.

Sasuke vs Mifune- blocked his sword with ease and probally could have killed him without ms judging from his earlier massacre with the other Samurai.

Sasuke vs Mizukage- Sasuke is exhausted as he had to use Susuanno to block an attack that even Karin could dodge as Mizukages lava is slow. Then gets forced into a confined space and is coughing blood and on his knees from exhaustation and gets taken advantage of by mizukage but saved by zetsu.

Sasuke vs Tshukage- Tsukage waits for Sasuke to fight everyone else then jumps into the fight to kill a Sasuke who may have recieved more chakra but was still on his knees coughing blood.

He fared very well and don't forget he kills Danzo later that day. I don't think Naruto can top that and i'll explain why a little later. Sasuke fought multiple enemies he had zero intel on and they knew all about his base skills and even ms- susuaano and still put up a hell of a fight. Imagine if the Sasuke that fought Danzo was at the kage summit. You can be sure he would of taken down at least two kages but yeah was an amazing showing.

Now lets look at Naruto in this situation. He would first have to fight all those Samurais and it would be tougher for him then Sasuke because he doesn't kill so I can see him having a little trouble with them but he'll eventually win. Now here's the tricky part. Naruto and whatever team he has vs team kumo. If we're putting him in the exact same situation as Sasuke then shi uses that genjutsu and Naruto dies right then and there. He's never been good at stopping genjutsu and theres no proof he can even break one. Also even if he can do it we really think he could break a genjutsu faster then Sasuke. We saw that the second Sasuke broke the genjutsu Raikage was right on top of him and if he was a second late he would of died right there. Naruto won't even be able to tells whats happening to him and the fight ends there if we're gonna say he could of done better then Sasuke. I'm also guessing the Kages know Naruto's jutsus and he doesn't know theres so he would definently take a even worse beating then Sasuke. Sorry guys about my rant and Naruto is a top shinobi but his skills aren't built to fight a battle like this so my gut is telling me no he doesn't fare better but that can change from what I see this new fox cloak gives him. Also keep in mind Naruto would be protecting his teamates and that put him at even more of a disadvantage.

juUnior
August 15, 2010, 01:29 PM
I pretty much agree with Darth Executor on everything, even the statement about Gaara, of course <3

So all in all, SM Naruto would fare about the same <considering he would put out at least 2/3 clones outside to have sage mode used instantly through scroll, because if not - he would be screwed after 5 minutes :p>

Naruffy
August 15, 2010, 02:53 PM
Probably the same as Sasuke; he'd end up having to be saved by someone. I think he's dobetter than Sasuke against Raikage, only because his jutsu (Sage Mode, Wind Affinity) are more suited to that kind of opponent.

DementedKirby
August 15, 2010, 04:22 PM
@DaHeroic1:

Not that I'm calling you out or making it personal, I just didn't want to quote your lengthy post :p.

Naruto vs. the Samurai, he could just do Massive Kage Bunshin and be done with it. As for falling into C's genjutsu, that's what teammates are for. Someone can disrupt the flow and get him out of it. Also, Naruto's not retarded. He can use his clones to scout his enemies' skills, abilities, and fighting style and then devise a plan (the way he defeated Kakuzu - and that was a long time ago; plus, he's definitely smarter now after having defeated Pain). Naruto would really only have a hard time against the Raikage. Also, Naruto isn't invincible in Sage Mode as far as the Mizukage's two Bloodline Limits. But if he were in the Kyuubi cloak, I doubt it wouldn't protect him against the acid. The lava's slow so it wouldn't pose much of a threat. Also, even if Naruto wouldn't figure out Izanagi's ability, more than likely someone in his team would help him out. Naruto would be in the same situation and he'd be with 3 more ninja of jounin-caliber. Either way, all Naruto has to do is outlast Danzou, something he could easily do with his nearly limitless supply of chakra. Eventhough we don't see the Tsuchikage's abilities, something tells me he wouldn't give Naruto a hard time. Either way, Naruto can always just go 2-tails and own everyone. Susano'o this, Susano'o that, Naruto has the Kyuubi. That trumps Susano'o all the way. Oh, and the only reason why Sasuke took on Danzou later that day was because Zetsu had given him chakra and Karin healed him in Madara's dimension.

DaHeroic1
August 15, 2010, 07:26 PM
@DaHeroic1:

Not that I'm calling you out or making it personal, I just didn't want to quote your lengthy post :p.

Naruto vs. the Samurai, he could just do Massive Kage Bunshin and be done with it. As for falling into C's genjutsu, that's what teammates are for. Someone can disrupt the flow and get him out of it. Also, Naruto's not retarded. He can use his clones to scout his enemies' skills, abilities, and fighting style and then devise a plan (the way he defeated Kakuzu - and that was a long time ago; plus, he's definitely smarter now after having defeated Pain). Naruto would really only have a hard time against the Raikage. Also, Naruto isn't invincible in Sage Mode as far as the Mizukage's two Bloodline Limits. But if he were in the Kyuubi cloak, I doubt it wouldn't protect him against the acid. The lava's slow so it wouldn't pose much of a threat. Also, even if Naruto wouldn't figure out Izanagi's ability, more than likely someone in his team would help him out. Naruto would be in the same situation and he'd be with 3 more ninja of jounin-caliber. Either way, all Naruto has to do is outlast Danzou, something he could easily do with his nearly limitless supply of chakra. Eventhough we don't see the Tsuchikage's abilities, something tells me he wouldn't give Naruto a hard time. Either way, Naruto can always just go 2-tails and own everyone. Susano'o this, Susano'o that, Naruto has the Kyuubi. That trumps Susano'o all the way. Oh, and the only reason why Sasuke took on Danzou later that day was because Zetsu had given him chakra and Karin healed him in Madara's dimension.

To be fair you can't really give Naruto three jonins like say for example Kakashi, Gai, and Yamato because that would mean he had way more competent help then Sasuke. Juugo is a cocky bastard who sucks at genjutsu, Suigetsu is overrated, and all Karin can do is sense. If we're putting Naruto in Sasuke's shoes you have to give him 3 of the Konoha 11. The Samurai fire chakra from their swords and that would give Naruto some issues. Remember Sasuke used his Kusanagi sword to delfect the hits then went on to massacre them. Also they where armor so Naruto would have to spam rasengan to beat all them but he'll win that with definently tougher effort then what Sasuke put forth.

On to the Genjutsu. If Sasuke was one split second late in breaking that genjutsu he would of died on the spot. If you can show me proof that Naruto or anyone in the Konoha eleven could break a genjutsu faster then Sasuke or even notice their caught then I may change my mind but for now he gets caught and Raikage beats his ass without him not even knowing what's happening.

Individually Naruto vs each Kage even though Raikage kills him after Shi's genjutsu basically goes like this. People forget Gaara didn't use his long range sand attacks against naruto and basically fought hand to hand. That plays in Naruto favor but we saw how useless he was against a long range fighter like Deidara and he basically couldn't do shit but he'll probally hit gaara with frs as he doesn't move from one spot. He beats Mizukage unless she gets him in an enclosed space and starts spamming acid and we haven't seen enough from Tshukage to really judge him so I want judge that fight. If he fought Danzo, Naruto wouldn't be able to figure out Izanigagi and would probally think each time he kills him an eye closes when theres really a time limit so he would probally get confused but I don't really know how that fight would play out. Shishui's mind control would be a major problem. Also to be fair each kage would have to know about Naruto's base skills, and some of his hax abilities so no he gets his ass kicked worse then Sasuke lol.

BBB Banana
August 15, 2010, 07:58 PM
You forget that Sasuke was saved from the genjutsu trap by juugo and suigetsu. And Danzou had no acess to shisui's eye so why would he against Naruto.

DaHeroic1
August 15, 2010, 08:17 PM
You forget that Sasuke was saved from the genjutsu trap by juugo and suigetsu. And Danzou had no acess to shisui's eye so why would he against Naruto.

Sorry buddy but Sasuke broke himself and Juugo out of the genjutsu then when Suigetsu and Juugo jumped in he scolded them for interfering like he all ready had a counter attack. Think about it as worse case scenario who could of used Susuano in that situation. Then on Danzo he got it at the end of the fight when he took karin hostage and didn't get to use it because Sasuke stabbed him. I don't think Naruto would rasengan his teamate and Danzo together so Shisuis mind control is a factor in this situation as he got the eye back right after the 10 minute izanagi time limit and Naruto cant use genjutsu to trick him into thinking he has one eye left.:D

elitefox
August 15, 2010, 08:37 PM
jutsu?

lol kyubi cloak would fare well maybe even 4 tails can already handle that.

and with mizu and tsuchi kages jutsu... that is if naruto will be off guard.

kyubi naruto will be powerful enough to go further than sasuke with ms,... I don't know about sage mode maybe one to two kages then kyubi mode would wipe out the rest.

I believe raikage won't even stand a chance against kyubi cloak lol as it deflects sword of kusanagi so easy.
[hr]

First of all, I don't remember Sasuke "whooping" ANY of the Kages at all, he was on the defensive pretty much from the beginning. Secondly, Sage Mode doesn't make Naruto invincible; why wouldn't the Mizukage's acid or boil release work on Naruto? We also need to bare in mind that the Gaara Naruto fought in part 1 is not the same as the current one. Naruto would fare better against the Raikage than Sasuke did but again, I feel Ae's being slightly underestimated. Brute strength vs brute strength, a brawler vs a wrestler.

Naruto vs Ae - Not sure.

Naruto vs Terumi Mei - Leaning more towards Terumi.

Naruto vs Danzo - Would Naruto be able to figure out Izanagi? Not sure.

Naruto vs Gaara - Naruto.

Naruto vs Onokl - Naruto, but Fuuton: Rasenshuriken vs Jinton: Genkai Hakuri would be interesting.

Naruto vs Mifune - Naruto easily.

Naruto vs Everyone - Everyone.

There's areas where Naruto would fare better in than Sasuke but the Kage summit is still filled with nothing but S ranked shinobi.

lol i would like to comment on Danzo

Can Danzo kill Naruto within 10 minutes? if not it is naruto's win.
[hr]

Come on guys let be realistic. Sasuke did do very well at the kage summit against the odds that he was facing. Here I'll break it down for you in more less biased perspective.

Team Hawk vs Team Kumo- Sasuke broke shi's genjutsu then one shotted him with his own. Obvious Darui would be no match for him and fought evenly with Raikage. IN a sense made the raikage do what he wanted him to do which was touch amaterasu as he laced on his susuanno which was a brilliant move for that situation. Of course he didn't expect to get smacked like that but he still made raikage lose his arm which was part of his goal as why would he lace susuanno if he didn't want raikage to touch it. Gaara's interference is questionible and worst case scenario they both die but if the fight countinues after the Gaara interference it's obvious who would of had the advantage. Sasuke.

Sasuke vs Team Sand and Darui- Fared well again and blocked multiple attacks from each of them but obviously didn't want to fight them so he ran to get his real target Danzo.

Sasuke vs Mifune- blocked his sword with ease and probally could have killed him without ms judging from his earlier massacre with the other Samurai.

Sasuke vs Mizukage- Sasuke is exhausted as he had to use Susuanno to block an attack that even Karin could dodge as Mizukages lava is slow. Then gets forced into a confined space and is coughing blood and on his knees from exhaustation and gets taken advantage of by mizukage but saved by zetsu.

Sasuke vs Tshukage- Tsukage waits for Sasuke to fight everyone else then jumps into the fight to kill a Sasuke who may have recieved more chakra but was still on his knees coughing blood.

He fared very well and don't forget he kills Danzo later that day. I don't think Naruto can top that and i'll explain why a little later. Sasuke fought multiple enemies he had zero intel on and they knew all about his base skills and even ms- susuaano and still put up a hell of a fight. Imagine if the Sasuke that fought Danzo was at the kage summit. You can be sure he would of taken down at least two kages but yeah was an amazing showing.

Now lets look at Naruto in this situation. He would first have to fight all those Samurais and it would be tougher for him then Sasuke because he doesn't kill so I can see him having a little trouble with them but he'll eventually win. Now here's the tricky part. Naruto and whatever team he has vs team kumo. If we're putting him in the exact same situation as Sasuke then shi uses that genjutsu and Naruto dies right then and there. He's never been good at stopping genjutsu and theres no proof he can even break one. Also even if he can do it we really think he could break a genjutsu faster then Sasuke. We saw that the second Sasuke broke the genjutsu Raikage was right on top of him and if he was a second late he would of died right there. Naruto won't even be able to tells whats happening to him and the fight ends there if we're gonna say he could of done better then Sasuke. I'm also guessing the Kages know Naruto's jutsus and he doesn't know theres so he would definently take a even worse beating then Sasuke. Sorry guys about my rant and Naruto is a top shinobi but his skills aren't built to fight a battle like this so my gut is telling me no he doesn't fare better but that can change from what I see this new fox cloak gives him. Also keep in mind Naruto would be protecting his teamates and that put him at even more of a disadvantage.

I don't think sasuke wants raikage to touch amaterasu :oh

he wants raikage to back away so that he could escape.

What do you mean by SAsuke fared well... fared well at escaping? he didn't... but Sasuke can prolong his life about 10 minutes thanks to susanoo.
[hr]

Probably the same as Sasuke; he'd end up having to be saved by someone. I think he's dobetter than Sasuke against Raikage, only because his jutsu (Sage Mode, Wind Affinity) are more suited to that kind of opponent.

I agree, if naruto just have an arsenal of fuuton jutsu, he could have win against raikage easily especially with his insane speed and sensing like having a byakugan...

if chidori made an inch through the raiton barrier

I wonder how would a regular fuuton rasengan would do?

rasengan = chidori
fuuton rasengan owns chidori(superior affinity and chakra and shape manipulation)

Oathencrantz
August 16, 2010, 07:05 AM
lol i would like to comment on Danzo

Can Danzo kill Naruto within 10 minutes? if not it is naruto's win.

Why not? If Naruto doesn't figure out Izanagi as soon as possible (or the basics), then something akin to this could happen: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/379/10

DaHeroic1
August 16, 2010, 08:18 AM
Information is key in Naruto and lets be honest as in part 2 Naruto has gone into all of his major fights with some kind of info on his opponents. Look at his fights with Orochimaru, Kakuzo, pain, etc while Sasuke has proven he can fight enemies he has no intel on but they know alittle about him. Sasuke and Naruto are two completely different fighters as Naruto is more tricks while Sasuke picks apart his opponents jutsu and counters them. If we've never seen Naruto go into a fight with no info then how can we expect him to do well against all five kages. Sorry people but lets see it for what it is.

@elitefox

How can Sasuke run away with black flames covering him with a huge skeleton on his body. He can't hold it for that long and if he turns it off while he's running away Raikage would blindside him. It was a trap set up because Raikage was to fast for Sasuke and that was the only way he could inflict damage on him which even though he got bitch slapped still worked. Also your crazy if you don't think he did well there. He basically went in there killed a shit load of samurai, fought every kage without intel on any of them, then killed Danzo. In the narutoverse he's probally a legend for surviving the odds he was against. People also forget Naruto wouldn't kill any of the kages if he was put in Sasuke place with his jesus no jutsu.

BBB Banana
August 16, 2010, 09:27 AM
Naruto can create lots of clone wich makes it possible to discover the enemie's abilities very quicly he's more suited to fight unknown enemies than Sasuke.

hakuthehedgehog
August 16, 2010, 09:31 AM
I think Naruto could defeat all the kages because he could hide some kagebushins while they gather natural chakra, giving him basically unlimited stamina.
Also, since he could sense where Danzo is, he could just throw a FRS at that small room and immediatly kill all the kages before thay can do anything.
Naruto also has the two strongest animal summons, Kage bushin, which could throw the sensors out of balance and give Naruto an oppurtunity to escape.
Even without the Kyuubi tamed, I believe Naruto could defeat all the five kages with the help of Ma and Pa.

juUnior
August 16, 2010, 09:33 AM
It was a trap set up because Raikage was to fast for Sasuke and that was the only way he could inflict damage on him which even though he got bitch slapped still worked.
It wasn't a trap - if we can call putting Amaterasu on Susano'o skeleton in the fight with Raikage, we should call it: "survival" in Sasuke's case. He saw he's outmatched by Raikage, what he did was to defend himself - and we know he did well.

People also forget Naruto wouldn't kill any of the kages if he was put in Sasuke place with his jesus no jutsu.
The topic is put in fun forum, let's be "serious" a little. Joker from TDk would put it: "why so serious!?"

DaHeroic1
August 16, 2010, 02:12 PM
Naruto can create lots of clone wich makes it possible to discover the enemie's abilities very quicly he's more suited to fight unknown enemies than Sasuke.

Against uber opponents using clones is useless. They'll just get the shit beat out of them. Look at the fight with Kakuzo. Did Naruto sending the clones first teach him that Kakuzo can use all 5 elements. No it just showed him the tentitcles and Kakashi gave him the information. Sorry man but i'm supposed to believe that Naruto who's gone through all of his part 2 fights knowing the basis of his opponents jutsu beforehand is going to waltz into the kage summit and pick apart 5 kages each with two elite body guards. Sasuke is better against unknown enemies with his sharinghan as he can read hand signs, pick apart jutsu, etc. His strategies in defeating Danzo, and Deidara were genious. Also i'm not bashing Naruto and he probally is stronger than sasuke at that point but that doesn't mean he can do better then him because of the different tools they each use.

@JuUnior

Sasuke is shown to not be able to hold Susuanno for more then a couple minutes. He tried a childori, and amaterasu which were useless against the raikage and again he's not outrunning the raikage so the only logical choice was he needed raikage to touch him to get burnt which he did. Would angry hate filled Sasuke just run away from his goal which is Danzo. The answer is no he needed to burn raikage to get him out of the way which is the reason for the enton combination. Also what's not funny about me putting that Naruto would jesus no jutsu the kages. This is a fun forum like you said and thats exactly what i was trying to show and you know he probally would lol. The topic isn't Naruto vs 5 kages but him in Sasuke's situation so what's wrong my statement.:D

jiraiyanindo
August 16, 2010, 10:35 PM
Sasuke didn't fair well against any Kage. He almost died one-on-one against the Raikage and Gaara stopped that from happening. Sasuke also didn't fight Gaara. Everyone threw projectile attacks at him and he blocked with Susano'o and then retreated. He didn't do anything against the Mizukage cuz Zetsu saved his ass. When he got out, the Tsuchikage was about ready to vaporize him when Madara stepped in. How can you call that "fairing well"? His ass got saved from everybody there. I'm not even Sasuke-bashing. That's exactly what happened. In fact, Sasuke could've had the eternal Mangekyou and that still wouldn't change a thing. Having the EMS wouldn't give him extra chakra or anything. He'd simply not go blind.

Naruto might do better, depending his crew and skills. He'd mastered Sage Mode and gained a fuckload of experience after fighting Pain. Still, I doubt he could've beat the Raikage in his thunder armor. Even so, he'd put up a good fight against the Raikage. He'd beat Gaara with his speed and strength alone. All in all, I think Naruto would've beat all of the Kage (even Danzou) with the exception of Raikage, simply because Raikage is probably stronger and faster than Naruto in Sage Mode. If Naruto had control over the Kyuubi though, he'd own everybody there. Period.

I agree with everything in your post except that the EMS does more than stopping one from going blind, it also adds one final jutsu. We have no idea what that jutsu is yet but if sasuke had the EMS it is conceivable to believe that he would have done better against the kages but that's kind of off topic. I just wanted to correct your post.

And I'm no Sasuke fan boy but where does all this sasuke hate stem from in these forums? Sasuke did pretty well against the FIVE STRONGEST NINJAS IN THE WHOLE WORLD. Naruto would have probably done the same considering the limitations to sage mode but assuming naruto perfected sage mode, I would probably put naruto a little ahead of sasuke but I think sasuke did a pretty good job considering that he doesn't have the chakra reserves or stamina that naruto has.

Crystal Black
August 16, 2010, 11:10 PM
IMO Naruto wouldn't have done a lot better. His best matchup would have been the Raikage that is all. Although he did fight and defeat Gaara, this scenario is much different. Gaara isn't alone, and neither is Raikage or the other Kages. Sasuke had a Ultimate defence, Naruto doesn't have one of those as of yet. But he does have Kyuubi which would have helped him out greatly, to me that is the only factor for Naruto to even get as far.

gnut
August 16, 2010, 11:48 PM
question is what would pein do,i think he would beat most of them easily.so give naruto like kakashi/neji or even shikamaru for back up,naruto would have killed one of the kages.we have to be fair here,sasuke went with his own team.i think naruto in sage mode with a strong backup guy/gal would have torn s@#t up.

juUnior
August 17, 2010, 06:11 AM
so the only logical choice was he needed raikage to touch him to get burnt which he did.
I stand by my point: Sasuke defended himself. If it was the case about "putting Raikage on fire", we would have seen at least a thought about that, maybe even someone else's thought <Shii> would told sth, but there wasn't anything like that <if sth was, than it was Karin saying that Raikage can't touch Sasuke that way which proves that Sasuke went into defensive at that time>. Then Raikage pissed off and punched Sasuke - we see that Sasuke was - frankly speaking - shocked about such turns of events <so it proves he was not aiming for Raikage to put on fire, but later on do sth else>. So, no, I'm not denying the fact that Sasuke wanted Danzou and all, I just point out that he was aiming to finish Raikage off with sth else later on by giving himself a chance to not be touched by Raikage.

Also what's not funny about me putting that Naruto would jesus no jutsu the kages. This is a fun forum like you said and thats exactly what i was trying to show and you know he probally would lol. The topic isn't Naruto vs 5 kages but him in Sasuke's situation so what's wrong my statement.
Its about combat abilities - everyone could just say Naruto will make friend no jutsu and vuala. Then what's the point of such discussion? xd What the.. he would even be better than Sasuke, he would make friends with all the kages..

DaHeroic1
August 18, 2010, 08:04 AM
I stand by my point: Sasuke defended himself. If it was the case about "putting Raikage on fire", we would have seen at least a thought about that, maybe even someone else's thought <Shii> would told sth, but there wasn't anything like that <if sth was, than it was Karin saying that Raikage can't touch Sasuke that way which proves that Sasuke went into defensive at that time>. Then Raikage pissed off and punched Sasuke - we see that Sasuke was - frankly speaking - shocked about such turns of events <so it proves he was not aiming for Raikage to put on fire, but later on do sth else>. So, no, I'm not denying the fact that Sasuke wanted Danzou and all, I just point out that he was aiming to finish Raikage off with sth else later on by giving himself a chance to not be touched by Raikage.

Sasuke using amaterasu on Susuanno and Raikage smacking him happened in about 1 second so of course no one would mention it. Also Karin isn't a good judge on sasuke battle tactics as all she wants him to do is be run away and hide. Remember the Danzo fight when Sasuke had to blitz Danzo for ten minutes but Karin called him an idiot for not hiding and avoiding him when Sasuke knew he could just turn izanagi off. Yeah I wouldn't use her for what's going through Sasukes head. You have heard that defense is also a good offense and in football terms you can score off your defense. Sasuke when into a defensive stance trying to make shit happen and if anyone just got bitchslapped across the neck i think they would be pretty shocked to. Also note that he can't keep Susuanno active forever and Raikage smacking him and burning himself was actually the best thing to happen to Sasuke in that situation.:D Note he didn't feel any after effects from that smack and wasn't walking funny or anything and the only thing that seemed to be bother him later on after that was Susuuano hurting every cell in his body.

Its about combat abilities - everyone could just say Naruto will make friend no jutsu and vuala. Then what's the point of such discussion? xd What the.. he would even be better than Sasuke, he would make friends with all the kages..

I don't know if you've seen the other battle threads but it's nothing more then fanboying and hate of uchihas. For example Minato wins without any explanation of how he does it or Sasuke loses because they hate him. I've given you scenarios where Naruto loses like for example shi using genjutsu on him then Raikage stomping on his body while he doesn't know whats going on so what's wrong with that one statement out of fun when i pointed out many scenarios.:p

Franckie
August 18, 2010, 09:30 PM
Would Naruto have whooped all the kages like sasuke did?

No. He would get two-panelled by the Kages if they all ganged up on him at the same time.

DementedKirby
August 21, 2010, 04:05 PM
No. He would get two-panelled by the Kages if they all ganged up on him at the same time.

So would Sasuke.

I don't know if you've seen the other battle threads but it's nothing more then fanboying and hate of uchihas. For example Minato wins without any explanation of how he does it or Sasuke loses because they hate him. I've given you scenarios where Naruto loses like for example shi using genjutsu on him then Raikage stomping on his body while he doesn't know whats going on so what's wrong with that one statement out of fun when i pointed out many scenarios.:p

Technically, it's not a hate of the Uchiha, just Sasuke ;). Itachi is one of the greatest ninja of all time. Why? The only thing to defeat him was a sickness. The Narutoverse staple of defeating undefeatable opponents :amuse.

M3J
August 21, 2010, 11:57 PM
Naruto would talk no jutsu the kage into uniting and becoming allies. Well, he and Gaara anyway. No need for anyone to fight when you have Naruto and Gaara joining forces to create friends! =D And if that doesn't work, book no jutsu will!

If it came to a fight, Naruto would get knocked down but keep coming back up no matter what, and earn the respect of the kage. Then possibly Mizukage and the Iron kage would tell the other kage to gtfo and leave Naruto alone.