PDA

View Full Version : Discussion One Piece Prediction: Next Adventures and Locations

Kaiser Will
August 13, 2010, 11:43 PM
Sorry Master OZ, but I'm taking away your thread for a higher purpose.

Since chapter 597, we all know that One Piece are going to have a time skip of 2 years in the story. So, this thread will be used to make long time predictions about new locations and next adventures.

In this thread, we will discuss the New World locations which include the islands, the weather, the nature and more. The other part is to predict their next adventure, what the SH will face when sailing through the second part of the Grand Line. Make your guesses and wait to see if you got lucky imagining what's on Oda's mind.

To make a more generally prediction come here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63638).
But if you like to discuss more about what's coming concern characters related check this thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63758).

But remember to keep the conversation clean and nice, and since it's a wide topic, please try to stay on topic. Respect others users thoughts. No line posts. No flaming and bashing. Respect the forums rules.
And let's have fun.

Master OZ
August 17, 2010, 10:08 AM
Somehow it came to me while studying for some exam. I believe the timeskip´ll be more than 3 - 6 months, because there are 2 things to consider - powering up and gathering of Straw Hats , and placing the foreground for future plot. Judging from the circumstances SHs are in, Chopper, Zorro, Sanji are not in condition to be able to come back in 6 months or less. Copper needs to study and experiment and that´s not a thing you should rush and speed up. That takes time people. Zoro is heavily injured and with his current abilities he wasn´t able to progress much on that island he is on. Apparently, he has no doctor there so he has to overcome these injuries on his own /and bandages just won´t cut it/. Sanji will have a tough time. I am convinced that Ivankov is very experienced person and he wouldn´t call any average bud a master of Newkama kenpo. But that is for another thread. I´d like to share my opinion on the other thing. The reason for this big timeskip to occur is that Fisherman island will be attacked devastated like before Fisher Tiger. Whitebeard sent a lot of people to the sea with his statement so there needs to be some time for them to reach the Red line. Straw Hats after their revival will sail to the Fisherman island, make peace and get next nakama there.

El-Thor
August 19, 2010, 09:09 PM
Yay, a thread where I can write down my super awesome theory !

I believe the SHs will stay in their respective training places for a while. During that time, Luffy, Jimbei and Rayleigh will go to Fishman Island and we will have a small arc down there. During his stay, Luffy will find a fishman nakama to join him.

I understand that Fishman Island is supposed to be a big stop for the SHs, but since Oda is showing us just how big and diverse the NW is, it's not too far fetched that Luffy/Jimbei/Rayleigh will visit the island on their own.

YAHOO !!!

Luffy's adventures on FI will also be a perfect opportunity to train and become stronger. I'd rather see Luffy get stronger through fights/experiences during his adventures and not straight up training in a dojo.

RezzieThaRapper
August 20, 2010, 08:23 AM
Well, for the next arc... I would hope to see the CP9 again, but not as enemies... They become allies during the Fishmen Island Arc... Besides they have the easiest ride to new world, they've got a Marine Battle Ship...

I also think the antagonist for next arc should be a fishman stronger than Jimbei, although through unnatrual means... I want him to defeat Jimbei in combat, and Luffy comes with a left-field win, using his own skill...

外国人
August 20, 2010, 09:11 PM

I believe the SHs will stay in their respective training places for a while. During that time, Luffy, Jimbei and Rayleigh will go to Fishman Island and we will have a small arc down there. During his stay, Luffy will find a fishman nakama to join him.

I understand that Fishman Island is supposed to be a big stop for the SHs, but since Oda is showing us just how big and diverse the NW is, it's not too far fetched that Luffy/Jimbei/Rayleigh will visit the island on their own.

YAHOO !!!

Luffy's adventures on FI will also be a perfect opportunity to train and become stronger. I'd rather see Luffy get stronger through fights/experiences during his adventures and not straight up training in a dojo.

I disagree. Rayleigh and Luffy will train, however they and Jimbei will not go to Fishman Island before the rest of the MWs. Once their respective training has been finished, they will all converge on Saboady Archipelago, where the Sunny-go is. Then, they will take off where their adventure had been temporarily halted. Anyway, I doubt Luffy would really leave to go to FI without his nakama. It just doesn't seem like Luffy would do.

tret16
August 21, 2010, 08:39 PM
there's onle one thing wrong with what you said there, and that the fact that Kuma appeared where the strawhats ship is at the moment and he isn't really a good guy anymore from what we can see and i don't think that the women and fishriders are capable of taking Kuma on... I think that once they finish there training they are goin to return to SA to see that everyone has been defeated and the ship gone and then they will all go and get there ship from the WG

popoying
August 22, 2010, 03:41 AM
As reading those previous manga, I came up with a theory. I think Luffy will stay at the isle of woman for a while, thats why Hancock fainted while on sail because of her heart pounding excitement after the bell ringing incident. And the appearance of kuma might get the sunny for the WG to lure the SHs. The revival of the SHs and the sunny will take in place after the training arc.

cippy
August 22, 2010, 07:04 AM
Maybe there will be a save sunny arc where all the sh's could show what they learned. Or maybe kuma is there to send sunny to franky so he can upgrade it there :p Anyway Oda said he wants to get to NW as soon as possible so i dont think there will be any long arcs except for FI.

kidopitz27
August 29, 2010, 11:56 PM
i think the sunny go will be destroyed but it will be repairable and Franky will fix it from the blueprints that he saw on vegapunk's lab

anaskr
August 30, 2010, 09:27 AM
i really liked the time skip part but i really hated the fact that every straw hat are getting trained somehow... Nami,Robin And Chopper are doing what they should do.. same with franky and brook. or maybe even sanji..but what about the top two? Zoro and Luffy? why are they being trained ...why is it like this that luffy is so helpless and so weak that he cant train himself... neways that training is a small part, he is just finding the way to control haki.. what about zoro? learning sword from mihawk and that fool even accepted bcuz he was training for his captain? so that the next time they meet zoro wont kill him just make a scar on him and leave him.. lol
this is not done totally !! really bad....

Xerous
August 30, 2010, 09:51 AM
i really liked the time skip part but i really hated the fact that every straw hat are getting trained somehow... Nami,Robin And Chopper are doing what they should do.. same with franky and brook. or maybe even sanji..but what about the top two? Zoro and Luffy? why are they being trained ...why is it like this that luffy is so helpless and so weak that he cant train himself... neways that training is a small part, he is just finding the way to control haki.. what about zoro? learning sword from mihawk and that fool even accepted bcuz he was training for his captain? so that the next time they meet zoro wont kill him just make a scar on him and leave him.. lol

so your saying zoro knows how to prepare for the NW by himself?:notrust

Kaiser Will
August 31, 2010, 08:45 PM
I'm really excited to see what the SH will face next. What kinda of island is Elbaf, and what Fishman Island looks like.
I mean, they can travel under water because of the coating, but how can they visit an island that is underwater, they will die from asphyxia, unless they have that Sabaody bubles and put them on their heads, haha, that would be funny.

About Elbaf, we know that is a tribe of giant people, they are really tall and big, so I would like to see the houses, how they live, their costumes, how big this island should be, and see Usopp as a true warrior of the sea while reaching there.

Uriel
September 01, 2010, 02:52 AM
Elbaf is something I definitely want to see.

The rest...I should think about it, but I will allow Oda to just surprise me.

Izznoogood
September 01, 2010, 03:07 AM
About Elbaf, we know that is a tribe of giant people, they are really tall and big, so I would like to see the houses, how they live, their costumes, how big this island should be, and see Usopp as a true warrior of the sea while reaching there.

As much as i would love to see the island, isent it located on the grand line and not the new world? Not quite shure.

And abouth fishman island,my guess its just an regular island with fishpeople on it. Isten the idea of just going under the red line or is really the island under water?

I cant wait to se new characters, new designs, DFs and ofcourse the heartbeainkg reunion, aawh.The one who will flip out the most will be Sanji hehe, the poor bastard, if he comes back with okama clothes i will die,hehe. im guessin im gonna be quite OP drunk by the time spoilers come out, lolz :P

Darek Khort
September 01, 2010, 05:02 AM
I reckon fishman island will be surrounded by a huge bubble; or else how could humans (especially DF users) enjoy the place?
Plus I believe it is indeed underwater simply because if it wasn't then it would really suck for mermaids who haven't had their tail's split yet (i.e., the young).

chihoho
September 01, 2010, 05:28 AM
I want to see the country of Wano. Land of dragons and samurai. Maybe Zorro will get a new sword ... or make one and learn the way to listen everything. fishman island will be the same as Whitebears scene as Luffy will be saying' this is my island'.

PageUpgrade92
September 01, 2010, 08:07 AM
Does anyone else think that oda will start the next chapter with the notion of 2 years past...or maybe some filler arc

kkck
September 01, 2010, 08:10 AM
Actually, I think fishman island will turn out to be on an underground cave which is not covered in water.

Lord Rayleigh
September 01, 2010, 10:16 AM
I think that Fishman Island is on the Red Line, so there is probably a part which is under water while another is in the Red Line. Otherwise, I won't understand how humans can go there, and how Mermaids can live there - since they need water to move because of their tail. I hope it won't turn into some kind of Water 7 island, under the surface.

anaskr
September 01, 2010, 10:25 AM
it could be like a big bubble under the water where they stay?!

Uriel
September 01, 2010, 11:39 AM
Maybe Fishman Island is something similar to Venice. Not like Water 7, but more village-ish if you get what I mean. And below the sea the mighty kingdom of Merpeople.

goldb
September 01, 2010, 12:01 PM
We've already had a Venice like place within the OP world; and that was Water 7 unless I'm mistaken...

Lee-tyme7
September 01, 2010, 12:42 PM

YAHOO !!!

No, I disagree FI is not a training ground it's the next adventure the strawhat will go to. The island is where they need to go to in order to reach the New World. I doubt Luffy would visit FI without all his crewmates since everyone has been talking about wanting to go there, especially Sanji. lol!
[hr]

Maybe Fishman Island is something similar to Venice. Not like Water 7, but more village-ish if you get what I mean. And below the sea the mighty kingdom of Merpeople.

The Venice like city was already Water 7 but I think Fishmen Island will be the Atlantis version, Oda style. lol!

panasit
September 01, 2010, 01:47 PM
I think Fishman island may have Japanese theme. Considering Jinbei's attire, and the fact that there are Fishman karate. Despite One Piece being Japanese, the only place that seem to have Japanese theme that I can recall this very second is the Marine Headquarter

Uriel
September 01, 2010, 02:11 PM
We've already had a Venice like place within the OP world; and that was Water 7 unless I'm mistaken...
That's why I'm saying NOT like Water 7 :D

I was thinking on Atlantis for the underwater city too! But there must be something above the seas, if not it wouldn't have any sense that so many pirates can go there.

Lee-tyme7
September 01, 2010, 03:21 PM
maybe people can be coated and that's why they can breath underwater or wear a diving suit but then I remember jimbei's flash back and thought maybe there is an area down there that has air for people to breath.

Metal D. Reaper
September 01, 2010, 05:10 PM
I think its more like a underground cave like someone mentioned before like a underground city in a cave with air and stuff and that boats come and go like submarines and that coating is like a submarine upgrade like the boat of Trafalgar Law.

And about FI I think that it will be a little story arc and that we will see the new powers of the crew against some pirates when they help Jimbei who lost control of the passing pirates on FI.

Kaiser Will
September 01, 2010, 07:25 PM
I think kkck is right.
Maybe Fishmen Island is actually a cave in the Red Line, otherwise it wouldn't make sense, since some panels in manga showed a man walking in "land". Well in the scene he was stealing a merfolk, problably for slavery.
But, anyway, now that WB is gone too, FI must be on a chaos, since in the moment the news of his death spread others pirates already took some islands that were under his command.
Maybe Luffy will help Jimbei out with this problem. That would be totally cool.

goldb
September 01, 2010, 08:44 PM
Maybe by the time Luffy and co get there, things would have calmed down...for the worst..bringing back maybe more of the kidnappings and slaveries of Fishmen. With Jinbei somehow caught up in it, but I don't think Oda will take that route since it'll be like repeating some stuff from the Sabaody arc.

Skyrius
September 01, 2010, 11:39 PM
We've got Elbaf and the Fishman Island as very likely (if not a given) destinations for the Straw Hats in the future. But I doubt those are the only two places they'll end up. Besides Elbaf, FI, and eventually Raftel, does anyone have any ideas for what kind of other islands they'll encounter?

I've always wanted to see them on some super futuristic island for some reason, not unlike where Franky ended up, but without the snow.

Uriel
September 02, 2010, 12:05 AM
I definitely want to see what sucked up Capone Bege ship. I'm also interested in another sky island, too.

But I really want to see a Tortuga-city like, a center of the strongest pirates to just be there.

elitefox
September 02, 2010, 01:14 AM
there's onle one thing wrong with what you said there, and that the fact that Kuma appeared where the strawhats ship is at the moment and he isn't really a good guy anymore from what we can see and i don't think that the women and fishriders are capable of taking Kuma on... I think that once they finish there training they are goin to return to SA to see that everyone has been defeated and the ship gone and then they will all go and get there ship from the WG

That would be awesome?

To show the world what they are capable of, they need to steal it from the government if the WG didn't destroy it lol. I think Kuma is unconsciously conscious lol like his will or something.

But I think the HQ won't have an admiral or something uber powerful, just a handful of VC to show what they are capable of
[hr]

uhmm, do you want Luffy and Zoro to wander around the world 10 years or more just because you don't want to train under the masters :darn

Learning Haki and style of swordmanship doesn't guarantee you are on the top, all the stronger opponents atm use haki and a style of swordmanship. It is just saying battle guns with guns lol.

Can rayleigh defeat an admiral with a single punch, no but he can probably do it. but it is not one sided battle at all. Can mihawk take down vista with one slash? I don't think so too, they both use haki and different style of swordsmanship? Does vista stand a chance, maybe.

It just does growth cannot anymore run with time, they need to get the basics of surviving not strolling the new world. This are just the basics of survival, this is what they are training for.

Lord Rayleigh
September 02, 2010, 05:54 AM
Besides Elbaf, FI, and eventually Raftel, does anyone have any ideas for what kind of other islands they'll encounter?
I think the Straw Hats will go to Wano Country, the swordman country. It seems to be a big island according to Wanted! and Ace's flashback.

goldb
September 02, 2010, 07:09 AM
You're right Rayleigh-san, its been mentioned by name so they'll go there. I want them to go on the island that rains lightning too...

Have their been any other NW islands mentioned by name so far? Cos I think the SHs will go to those too...

Fox666
September 02, 2010, 07:11 AM
Learning Haki and style of swordmanship doesn't guarantee you are on the top, all the stronger opponents atm use haki and a style of swordmanship. It is just saying battle guns with guns lol.

Can rayleigh defeat an admiral with a single punch, no but he can probably do it. but it is not one sided battle at all. Can mihawk take down vista with one slash? I don't think so too, they both use haki and different style of swordsmanship? Does vista stand a chance, maybe.

It just does growth cannot anymore run with time, they need to get the basics of surviving not strolling the new world. This are just the basics of survival, this is what they are training for.Well, the difference in power gets exponentially smaller as stronger the guys are. While Crocodile was 10 times stronger than Arlong, an marine Admiral is hardly 2 times stronger than him.

Either way, it's not a fist wrestling fight which the strongest win. Whitebeard has higher chances of defeating an Admiral, however it's something like 60%. In other words, he has a considerable advantage, but the result is yet uncertain.

And I believe Whitebeard himself can't take easy if he were going to fight any of his five strongest commanders.

GomuGomuNo
September 02, 2010, 08:55 AM
There are several things which have could happen in this 2 years:

1) There could be the first pacifista army on the grand line

2) The shichibukai are 7persons again (don't know who joins...buggy :D)

3) Maybe a new main admiral..

4) Maybe BB as Yonkou?

http://a.imageshack.us/img823/3048/samplef2c82847a94a026de.jpg check this :)
^^

kkck
September 02, 2010, 09:09 AM
I definitely want to see what sucked up Capone Bege ship. I'm also interested in another sky island, too.

But I really want to see a Tortuga-city like, a center of the strongest pirates to just be there.

A tortuga like city has already been shown (you mean like in pirates of the Caribbean right?). Remember mock town, the place where luffy first met blackbeard? That place was pretty much that, a location where pirates gather.
[hr]

There are several things which have could happen in this 2 years:

1) There could be the first pacifista army on the grand line

2) The shichibukai are 7persons again (don't know who joins...buggy :D)

3) Maybe a new main admiral..

4) Maybe BB as Yonkou?

http://a.imageshack.us/img823/3048/samplef2c82847a94a026de.jpg check this :)
^^

Isn't there already a pacifista army in the GL? The government had at least 20 of those during the war, that is a huge force any pirate crew in the world should take care from.

I am pretty sure by the time the timeskip ends there will be no vacant positions within the marines and shichibukai. Even if they take things slowly, 2 years is more than enough time to make suck decisions.

As for BB being a yonkou, I kinda have my doubts. Certainly a man of his power with a crew as stupidly powerful as his can do a great deal of things within a time span of two years but becoming a yonkou is a bit more. There should be plenty of powerful pirate crews that could give him a lot of trouble and acquiring the military might he needs to become a yonkou is something that should require time. I don't see him getting a crew as loyal as WB's was, he just does not seem as the type so I'd think he won't be quite there yet. I also don't think the remaining 3 yonkou would keep quiet if BB starts gaining too much power too fast, if they see a significant threat is rising too fast they are bound to retaliate. BB has to be careful to avoid becoming a target for 3 yonkou and the WG, a wrong move can be fatal.

Uriel
September 02, 2010, 10:00 AM
A tortuga like city has already been shown (you mean like in pirates of the Caribbean right?). Remember mock town, the place where luffy first met blackbeard? That place was pretty much that, a location where pirates gather.
Oh, that one. But it was full of lame pirates. I want to see a city where the strongest gather. I know Ace did not refer to that with the pirate summit thingie, but since He said it I just can't stop thinking on a place like that.

Bugzee
September 02, 2010, 10:06 AM
Don't you think the risks would be too high for all the infamous and strongest pirates of the NW to meet up in one given place? They would all turn against each other and fight to the death. It would certainly be cool but I don't see the point of it...unless they all have come together for one purpose/objective. ;)

Uriel
September 02, 2010, 10:17 AM
Don't you think the risks would be too high for all the infamous and strongest pirates of the NW to meet up in one given place? They would all turn against each other and fight to the death. It would certainly be cool but I don't see the point of it...unless they all have come together for one purpose/objective. ;)
Maybe there is some kind of law to just relax or something.

But I know it's most likely to no exist. Y_Y More with Blackbeard around.

goldb
September 02, 2010, 11:25 AM
They're pirates, so there is no law that would stop them attacking each other except maybe that some of them may be thinking rationally and wouldn't see any profit in doing so.

Skyrius
September 02, 2010, 11:58 AM
Oh, I do want to see Wano now that it's been mentioned. I think a lot of people here and in Japan picked up on the parallels before Oda confirmed it in the SBS, but actually having the Straw Hats go there in person is another thing.

Oh oh, I wonder if the legend of Ryuuma slaying a dragon is still going strong there...?

Bugzee
September 02, 2010, 01:33 PM
Maybe there is some kind of law to just relax or something.

But I know it's most likely to no exist. Y_Y More with Blackbeard around.

You got that right! XD! You never know though! Maybe, we'll see a pirate gathering of some kind in the future. Whether or not we'll see all the powerful pirates in one designated place is unlikely though. :) The new era is here, the "balance of the three powers" is unstable atm and the SN's are currently rampaging across the NW...anything can happen the way I see it lol. So there is still hope. Remember: if there is a single purpose/objective then we might see some kind of Pirate Summit. ;)

I would like to see the SH's visit the island that Oars originated from... now that would help tie a couple of loose ends... :plot

kkck
September 02, 2010, 05:22 PM
Oh, that one. But it was full of lame pirates. I want to see a city where the strongest gather. I know Ace did not refer to that with the pirate summit thingie, but since He said it I just can't stop thinking on a place like that.

The pirate summit thing was an inaccurate mistranslation of a metaphor, there is no such literal thing. By pirate summit ace meant when luffy and him get to the top, when they become great pirates and whatnot. I also doubt strong pirate gather in the way you describe except for incredibly powerful pirate crews. Perhaps there is a mock town equivalent with average NW pirates though (which would be much more powerful pirates than those in mock town).

Skyrius
September 03, 2010, 12:41 AM
I was rewatching some of the recent anime, and it got me thinking. Marijo-er, however it's spelled, is the holy city, right? And we know the Marine HQ is nearby there. Robin was sent to an island (I forget the name) where the World Government had ordered a large scale building project to continue for centuries.

Given the recent outrageous "screw you" antics that Luffy's been throwing into the Marine's faces (purposefully or not) I've been thinking that a "proper" showdown might show up. Either at the Holy City or having the Straw Hats go to an island of significance to the World Nobles (or government).

Zeltrax
September 03, 2010, 05:06 AM
There will be a long arc, maybe as long as skypiea or water 7, where the strawhats is at Kaidou's island
and the final villain being Kaidou
and the strawhats defeating one of the Yonkou for the first time,
rather than shichibukais.

goldb
September 03, 2010, 05:19 AM
I was rewatching some of the recent anime, and it got me thinking. Marijo-er, however it's spelled, is the holy city, right? And we know the Marine HQ is nearby there. Robin was sent to an island (I forget the name) where the World Government had ordered a large scale building project to continue for centuries.

Given the recent outrageous "screw you" antics that Luffy's been throwing into the Marine's faces (purposefully or not) I've been thinking that a "proper" showdown might show up. Either at the Holy City or having the Straw Hats go to an island of significance to the World Nobles (or government).

That's a very good theory and quite refreshing too. And its spelt Mariejoa(?) I think :s.
This could well happen sometime down the line but the Strawhats aren't the type of crew to just attack the WG or Marines without them having done something to the crew in directly or indirectly( other people they care about), but it would be interesting to see how it would all play out. I think whatever showdown happens between the crew and the WG will involve the Tenryuubito.

Lord.Strife
September 03, 2010, 06:42 AM
There is gonna be a massive war between the WG and the straw hat pirates. I say thing since The straw hats are the only pirate crew to officially declare war on the WG. Please correct me if i am wrong. I have a feeling that all luffy friends that he has made on his journey are gonna ally with him so it will become the WG vs the New world pirates which would't really be called pirates but rebels. I keep imaging an assault by the combined nw pirates on the WG holy land.

I would love to see the floating city ship acting as a shipyard for the straw hats and his allies.
Of course it would be a prime time for dragon and the revolutionary to join the war as well.

Bugzee
September 03, 2010, 08:15 AM
Wouldn't it be a sight to see if the SH's were waiting right infront of the WG's front door; Holy City of Mariejois? Hell yeah, I want to see that place up in flames asap lol. It's more than a given that we'll witness, arguably, the biggest war in the OP world taking place between the SH's & the WG in the future but whether or not it'll take place in Mariejois, I don't know.

It would be cool if the Tenryūbito-story developed further in one particular arc which would obviously contain more scenes at Mariejois but for the SH's to invade/attack such a place would depend on several things...for what purpose? I can only see that happening if a nakama was taken away or something. :)

Either at the Holy City or having the Straw Hats go to an island of significance to the World Nobles (or government).

I can definitely see that happening. There's got to be more cities/islands that are important to the WG & the Tenryūbito, besides Mariejois and the three WG base-islands. I can't wait to see what happens once SH's land on one of those islands. :D

DarkPriest
September 04, 2010, 12:21 AM
for what i was rereading i bet they will go first to the holly city of the celestial dragons and then to the fisherman island that way they can show how powerful they became

El-Thor
September 04, 2010, 02:23 AM
The first "adventure" will be letting the world know that they have returned. This will comprise of either making an admiral retreat in SA or break into the Holy City and break some s*it.

The onto Fishman Island where Usopp will learn Fishman karateeeeeeeeeeeee

goldb
September 04, 2010, 04:47 AM
Make an Admiral retreat is something they can't do right now nor will they be able to in 2 years. But yes I do agree that their first adventure back will let the world know of their return, but I think that if they do pass Mariejoa before reaching Fishman Island it'll only be brief, or they could go there after Fishman island for something...

Freid
September 04, 2010, 10:12 AM
Yh i doubt they're going to make an admiral retreat. For starters, Oda surely aint going to make their first encounter with an admiral after the two years be so soon. Like i said a while back, the next encounter luffy has with an admiral would be his win which wouldnt happen immediately after the timeskip. For such a transition to the level of either kizaru, akainu or aokiji to occur off panel during the two year timeskip would be absurd and would simply seem like a short cut on Odas part. An admiral is still going to remain a threat for some time.

I can picture each of the strawhats walking through different parts of SA to the meeting point with all eyes on them including some of the new supernovas of that time. so Imo a good way to showcase the new strength of the strawhats along with making their return known to the world would be beating up some of the new supernovas. It would be awesome to see each of the strawhats beating up each of the new supernovas. Luffy obviously taking out the strongest and most infamous, zoro taking out the second best and so on so forth. Whether this happens or not, i still think there would be some kind of confrontation between one of the arrogant supernovas who think he/she is stronger than the strawhats. Something like what happened with shanks and the bounty hunters in the flash back could also occur; one supernova about to attack luffy, and zoro cutting him down. Whatever happens after the timeskip, one thing im sure of is that the strawhats are undoubtedly going to walk through SA like bosses.

Skyrius
September 04, 2010, 08:53 PM
Well, I can't help but think that, with recent events, Oda is really building up to some sort of explosion in the future.

Some kind of conflict is going to consume the world. The revolutionaries, the Straw Hats, and the World Government. And One Piece and the Blank Century. Something seriously big is in the works. Blackbeard too, and the rest of the Yonkou.

It's hard to explain. I have no idea what will happen, but I can just sort of feel it. There's going to be an even more worldshaking event somewhere down the line. Even more than the recent arc. And it's going to bring all the sides into play. Willingly or not.

And it's just this sort of...anticipation. I mean, I haven't the faintest how Oda will let it play out, but man will it be epic. >___<

Poneglyph420
September 05, 2010, 12:39 AM
Well, I can't help but think that, with recent events, Oda is really building up to some sort of explosion in the future.

Some kind of conflict is going to consume the world. The revolutionaries, the Straw Hats, and the World Government. And One Piece and the Blank Century. Something seriously big is in the works. Blackbeard too, and the rest of the Yonkou.

It's hard to explain. I have no idea what will happen, but I can just sort of feel it. There's going to be an even more worldshaking event somewhere down the line. Even more than the recent arc. And it's going to bring all the sides into play. Willingly or not.

And it's just this sort of...anticipation. I mean, I haven't the faintest how Oda will let it play out, but man will it be epic. >___<

I agree.. I think that after this 2 year timeskip the world is going to be more hectic.. Obviously the SH will serve as the catalyst to encourage change.. I really can see the WG losing it's grasp on it's power and becoming more and more desperate in their attempts to maintain order..

Then there's BB.. The guy has shocked the entire world and figuratively sticking his middle finger up to anyone and everyone in his way... I can't wait to see what kind of destruction he causes in his wake...

Yeah seems like things are gonna just get so far outta control.. And maybe there's a sh!tstorm brewing....

But likely like 500 chapters from now.. IMO.

When the SH return I wonder what's up with the Sunny and Kuma...
I'd love to see that Kuma was programmed with Luffy and the SH as his "primary target"
Only this time around he's in for a big surprise....

mars0103
September 06, 2010, 07:18 AM
I think that some crap is going to happen in SA I one on one fight with all the straw hats with high ranking officers I want this to happen in one chapter to show the strawhats new power and new bountrys all over 100 M.

I really like this prediction by Smurfclassic

One Piece ch 598

PG1

"Damn that Blackbeard caused another mess again" Marine A

"I know but that's not the only thing we have to worry about, some of the Supernova's are starting to make a name for themselves as well" Marine B

"Yeah, but at least we don't have to worry about Strawhat and his crew, they haven't shown up in the last 2 years" Marine C

"What do you think happened to him after he disappeared" Marine A

"Don't know, maybe he slipped past us, and went to the New World and died" Marine C

"That would be for the better, with Mihawk and Boa Hancock not answering their summons, if he appeared now, I don't think the marines would be able to handle it" MarineB

PG2

Blackbeard and Crew

"Looks like it's started moving again" Blackbeard

"What's moving??" Doc Q

"I can't really explain it, but if I had to describe it, I would say it's the Grandline" Blackbeard
says while rubbing chin.

"Huh??" Van Augur

"I first felt it change about 4 years ago, back when Crocodile was still a warlord, but it felt like it has stopped these past two years" Blackbeard

"Well, not stopped, but pausing or preparing for something" Blackbeard continued.

"Captain did you see the newspaper, it looks like those rookies are having a good time HAHAHAHA" Jesus Durgess

"HAHAHAHA, It's there right having fun HAHAHAHA, But I wonder what happened to that Strawhat, I haven't heard from him in a while." Blackbeard.

"I think he died captain" Doc Q said.

"No, he wouldn't die that easily HAHAHAHA" Blackbeard.

PG3

Kamabakka Kingdom

"I can't believe he mastered all the recipies and defeated all the masters on this island"

"I know he's gotten really strong, I'm amazed we weren't able to dress him up"

"I can't believe he didn't stay longer, he was really cute"

PG4

Kingdom of Torino

"Tannki-chan made some really amazing medicine while you where here"

"I Know I can't believe he read all those books"

"I can't believe he left, it was really nice having him here"

PG5

Weatheria

"She really learns fast that girl"

"And she was really helpful with the bargaining in the Blue Sea with specific islands that needed specific weather"

"But do you think it was ok for her to make a weapon out of our most greatest invention"

"It could cause a lot of damage if used for the wrong reason or used incorrectly"

"Don't worry, for the 2 years she has been here I can tell she is a really good girl"

"Sir, there is a ship that is missing, apparently Nami stole one"

"WHAT!? I thought you said she was a nice girl, quickly after her"

"HAHAHAHAHA, let her go, she's just trying to get to her friends faster"

"But sir"

"It's ok thanks to her we have a lot more knowledge of the Blue Sea and on research she helped complete"

"True, I guess we could let her go this one time"

PG6

Future Kingdom of Baldimore

"I can't believe he's gone now"

"I know he was amazing on how he built that boat and weapons"

"It's true his genius far surpasses ours, it hasn't been since vegapunk that we have seen someone that smart"

"But was it ok for him to take all those blueprints from this lab as well as the other labs?"

"Yeah, I'm sure it will be ok, afterall they were just sitting there because we couldn't do anything about them"

"HAHA, that's true, but do you think he could have gotten a better power source other than cola if he tried?"

"Yes, he is certainly a strange one"

PG7

Kuraigane

"He has certainly gotten stronger these past two years, it was almost worth ignoring the summons from the World Government" Mihawk looks at a wanted poster of zoro sitting next to his wine.

"This bounty doesn't even come close to it's real amount if he shows his new strength to the World Government" Mihawk looks up and starts laughing remembering him and Zoro in the forest during training.

"During the spars with him in the deepest parts of the forest, I never would have imagined that some of his attacks would have reached here" Mihawk looks to the roof where it's cut up from Zoro's attacks.

PG8

Habited Island near Boin Archapelago

"I can't believe he has gotten even stronger than me" Heraclesun

"After I was stranded on this Island I spent years trying to get off and never managed to do it"

"Sir, here's your drink, um why are you crying?" shocked waitress

"I can't believe he came begging me to become his sensei and he helps me off the island, and it seemed so easy too" Waitress thinks he's a weirdo

PG9

Bartigo island of White Sand

"You sure you shouldn't have tried to convince her to stay Dragon?"

"No, I think she knows better than me where she belongs" Dragon

"Yeah, but with her devil fruit abilities, her haki of observation and armaments, she has been a big help these past 2 years"

"Yes, she has, but entrusting my son to her seems like the right place for her to be"

"I know you're right, but I'm saying that she could find allies that need help, and from afar she can sprout body parts that can be treated as an impregnable shield when she uses her haki of armaments"

"Enough, I know where you're coming from but it's not like goals don't coincide with each other, she will more good by helping my son become the pirate king"

Flashback to Robin saying farwell to Dragon and the others. 'Where ever the wind takes you Robin, always remember, you will always have a place here'

PG10

Teena Goona Kingdom

"I can't believe we let him escape, our most profitable freak"

"Nothing we could do when he has an instrument in his hand, when he plays that we are like puppets to him"

"I know that, but I can't believe he just waited biding his time writing songs after songs until the time came when he needed them"

"Indeed, even his last song, I'm still feeling the effects of it"

"Me too I am still very weak"

PG11

Amazon Lily

"I can't believe that Luffy couldn't stay longer even when we haven't seen him in over 2 years" Aridane

"I know, but didn't he seem much cooler after those two years" Sweetpea

"He seemed a lot stronger as well" Aridane

"Do you think that Hebihime-sama will see him go when they reach Shabondy Archapelago?" Sweetpea.

"That's true, it will be hard for her to say good bye, but he did say that he will come back one day" Aridane says while Margaret just sits with a lonely look on her face

PG12

Ship on route to Shabondy Arachapelago

"Luffy are you sure that you don't need rest instead of training all the time" Boa Hancock says looking at Luffy

"Yes, I don't have much time until I can't learn anything from Reyleigh-san anymore, I need to get as much trainging as I need"

"Ok" Boa says with a dissappointed look on her face

"Luffy has become really strong hasn't he onee-sama" Marigold

"Yeah" Boa says still looking depressed

"Hebihime-sama Shabondy Archapelago is now in view"

"REALLY WHERE!?" Luffy jumps onto one of the snakes pulling the ship

PG13

Ship pulls into the Archapelago bay

"There's the Sunny-Go" Luffy

"So that's Luffy's Ship" Pirate A

"Wow so cute" Pirate B

"Luffy is you're Crew here yet?" Boa askes 'I will see what my competition is'

"No they don't seem to be here yet, but some of my friends are here"

"Hey, strawhat" Hachinn

"Hey Luffy-chin"

PG14

On Sunny-go

"Hey everyone haven't seen you in a while"

"Luffy-chin, it's good to see that you're alright" Caimie

"HAHA, of course I'm alright, let me introduce you to Hancock, and that's her crew over there" Luffy points Hancock's ship.

"THE WARLORD!" Hacchin

"It's okay she's really nice" Luffy (Hancock blushing madly in background)

"......" Hancock

"Reyleigh, how have you been" Hacchin

"Fine Hacchin, it looks like you did a good job on protecting the ship while I was unable to coat it"

PG15

"Did you leave my coating instruments inside like I told you" Reyleigh

"yes, why are you coating it now though?" Hacchin

"Luffy's crew will be back in the next few days, and I want the ship to be ready for them when they get here" Reyleigh

"Okay I'll help while Luffy and Caimie catch up" Hacchin

"Thanks for everything you've done Reyleigh" Luffy

"No problem Luffy, you should go see Shaki, and let her know that you're here" Reyleigh

"Ok, thanks"

PG16

"Luffy it should take me 3 days to coat the ship, follow the vivre card to find me when I'm done" Reyleigh

"Ok no problem"

"Oh and keep training" Reyleigh

"Ok I'll stay with Shakki if you need to go Hancock" Luffy

"Oh, no I'm staying for a while and I umm, umm"

"We haven't seen Shakki in a while so we want to stay and catch up" Sandersonia making an excuse for Boa Hancock.

"Yeah, that's right, the rest of you girls look after the ship" Hancock

"Well, let's go" Luffy

Since Caime is a mermaid she will need to be carried, but out of fear of what Hancock will do Marigold is the one carrying her.

PG17

On route to Shakki's house

"Nee-sama we will go on ahead we want to meet Shakki" Marigold makes an excuse to leave Luffy and Hancock alone

"Ok, sure" Hancock

"Luffy, did you're training go well these past two years" Hancock

"It was hard, but I did learn a lot from Reyleigh, I also learned something that will come in handy soon"

"Oh, okay? That's good then"

PG18

At Shakki's place

"SHAKI HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!" Luffy making his signature loud entry

"Fufu, Monkey-chan it's good to see your're well after what you have been through, I am fine" Shaki

"Oh, and I have made contact with everyone in your crew with the exception of Zoro" Shaki

"Oh...that's...great" Luffy between raiding Shaki's fridge and putting food in his mouth.

"They said that they will be arriving within a week, but that was five days ago, so they should arrive in a couple days"

"Really, I want to see them soon" Luffy, Hancock looks upset.

"It's nothing" Hancock

"Hey, Shaki can you call the Rosy Life Riders here?" Luffy

"Sure but what for?" Shaki

"Just want to thank them for watching the Sunny-go and to get some information" Luffy

"(information?) ok, sure" Shaki

PG19

Rosy Life Riders arrive

"Luffy, good to see you're ok" Dunval

"Hey, guys thanks for looking after the Sunny-go while we are away, Shaki told me it was a challenge for everyone, and I'm sorry I need your help again" Luffy

"ARE YOU SERIOUS, what do you need information like that for?" Dunval

"Don't worry, I'll tell once you get all the information, I might need your help getting the information too Shaki" Luffy

"No worries Monkey-chan I will always help you" Shaki

"Ok, we'll do it" Dunval reluctantly

PG20

30 hours later

Hancock's feeding Luffy

Dunval barges in "I...got...the information...you requested" Dunval collapses after handing the information to Luffy.

"Thanks a lot I owe you one" Luffy

"Luffy, what did you ask him to get?" Hancock

"Yeah, I wonder why you needed my information network to get information like this as well?" Shaki

"It's nothing really, just something that's been bothering me since we docked the Sunny-go here two years ago" Luffy

Boa Hancock remembers Luffy saying something about learning something usefull from Reyleigh.

PG21

"So what's been bothering you Luffy" Hancock

"Oh, it's just the slave trading ring on Shabondy Archapelago, I hate it when I see it, so I asked you to gather all the information so I can destroy them, and free all the slaves on Shabondy Archapelago" Luffy

"WHAT!? that's totally insane, I mean, I know you are strong enough to destroy them, but then there is still the problem with the neck rings" Duval

"Yeah without the keys they will just explode" Underling A

"That was the problem when we first arrived on this island, I didn't know how to get them off without exploding, but after seeing Reyleigh do it, I found a way to, so during my training I learned how to do it from Reyleigh"

"HAHA, that's monkey-chan, for you to plan something like that" Shaki

"But it will be tough doing this on my own, plus doing it without alerting attention from the Marines, I'm not ready to handle an admiral yet"

"You're not alone Luffy we will help you" says Hancock with everyone smiling in agreement

"That's right" a familiar voice cries from outside, Luffy runs to the door and opens it to find his crew at the bottom of the stairs. Luffy runs down to greet them and a sequence of hilarity ensues with cries of "ROBIN-CHWAN" and "NAMI-SWAN"

PG22

Full Page Spread of Luffy approaching a building with 8 figures behind him

"I like the plan Captain" said a shadow with three swords

"Anyone who locks up women need to pay" said another shadow carrying a cigarrete in his mouth

"Treating people like items, or trash is something that I can no longer stand" says a shadow looking familiarly like and ape man

"As long as we aren't buying their freedom, I'm in Captain" says a shadow with a long pole

"I'm, I'mmimimimim fffine with the plan too Captain" says a figure with a long nose

"Being locked up for other people's profit is something I can't stand" says another figure with a afro and a cane.

"Chaining people up and forcing them to do hard labour isn't nice" Says a figure of a lady with a long coat and a cowboy hat.

tako-san
September 06, 2010, 01:09 PM
i am nearly 100% sure that we are going to be seeing arlong again. possibly on fishman island. i cant find the exact page, but at some point jimbei had a teeny flashback about arlong, which insinuated certain unpleasantries between the two.
if that happens i would looooove nami to kick his ass. bahahha

Lord Rayleigh
September 06, 2010, 02:00 PM
I think that some crap is going to happen in SA I one on one fight with all the straw hats with high ranking officers I want this to happen in one chapter to show the strawhats new power and new bountrys all over 100 M. I really like this prediction by Smurfclassic

One Piece ch 598

PG1

"Damn that Blackbeard caused another mess again" Marine A

"I know but that's not the only thing we have to worry about, some of the Supernova's are starting to make a name for themselves as well" Marine B

"Yeah, but at least we don't have to worry about Strawhat and his crew, they haven't shown up in the last 2 years" Marine C

"What do you think happened to him after he disappeared" Marine A

"Don't know, maybe he slipped past us, and went to the New World and died" Marine C

"That would be for the better, with Mihawk and Boa Hancock not answering their summons, if he appeared now, I don't think the marines would be able to handle it" MarineB

PG2

Blackbeard and Crew

"Looks like it's started moving again" Blackbeard

"What's moving??" Doc Q

"I can't really explain it, but if I had to describe it, I would say it's the Grandline" Blackbeard
says while rubbing chin.

"Huh??" Van Augur

"I first felt it change about 4 years ago, back when Crocodile was still a warlord, but it felt like it has stopped these past two years" Blackbeard

"Well, not stopped, but pausing or preparing for something" Blackbeard continued.

"Captain did you see the newspaper, it looks like those rookies are having a good time HAHAHAHA" Jesus Durgess

"HAHAHAHA, It's there right having fun HAHAHAHA, But I wonder what happened to that Strawhat, I haven't heard from him in a while." Blackbeard.

"I think he died captain" Doc Q said.

"No, he wouldn't die that easily HAHAHAHA" Blackbeard.

PG3

Kamabakka Kingdom

"I can't believe he mastered all the recipies and defeated all the masters on this island"

"I know he's gotten really strong, I'm amazed we weren't able to dress him up"

"I can't believe he didn't stay longer, he was really cute"

PG4

Kingdom of Torino

"Tannki-chan made some really amazing medicine while you where here"

"I Know I can't believe he read all those books"

"I can't believe he left, it was really nice having him here"

PG5

Weatheria

"She really learns fast that girl"

"And she was really helpful with the bargaining in the Blue Sea with specific islands that needed specific weather"

"But do you think it was ok for her to make a weapon out of our most greatest invention"

"It could cause a lot of damage if used for the wrong reason or used incorrectly"

"Don't worry, for the 2 years she has been here I can tell she is a really good girl"

"Sir, there is a ship that is missing, apparently Nami stole one"

"WHAT!? I thought you said she was a nice girl, quickly after her"

"HAHAHAHAHA, let her go, she's just trying to get to her friends faster"

"But sir"

"It's ok thanks to her we have a lot more knowledge of the Blue Sea and on research she helped complete"

"True, I guess we could let her go this one time"

PG6

Future Kingdom of Baldimore

"I can't believe he's gone now"

"I know he was amazing on how he built that boat and weapons"

"It's true his genius far surpasses ours, it hasn't been since vegapunk that we have seen someone that smart"

"But was it ok for him to take all those blueprints from this lab as well as the other labs?"

"Yeah, I'm sure it will be ok, afterall they were just sitting there because we couldn't do anything about them"

"HAHA, that's true, but do you think he could have gotten a better power source other than cola if he tried?"

"Yes, he is certainly a strange one"

PG7

Kuraigane

"He has certainly gotten stronger these past two years, it was almost worth ignoring the summons from the World Government" Mihawk looks at a wanted poster of zoro sitting next to his wine.

"This bounty doesn't even come close to it's real amount if he shows his new strength to the World Government" Mihawk looks up and starts laughing remembering him and Zoro in the forest during training.

"During the spars with him in the deepest parts of the forest, I never would have imagined that some of his attacks would have reached here" Mihawk looks to the roof where it's cut up from Zoro's attacks.

PG8

Habited Island near Boin Archapelago

"I can't believe he has gotten even stronger than me" Heraclesun

"After I was stranded on this Island I spent years trying to get off and never managed to do it"

"Sir, here's your drink, um why are you crying?" shocked waitress

"I can't believe he came begging me to become his sensei and he helps me off the island, and it seemed so easy too" Waitress thinks he's a weirdo

PG9

Bartigo island of White Sand

"You sure you shouldn't have tried to convince her to stay Dragon?"

"No, I think she knows better than me where she belongs" Dragon

"Yeah, but with her devil fruit abilities, her haki of observation and armaments, she has been a big help these past 2 years"

"Yes, she has, but entrusting my son to her seems like the right place for her to be"

"I know you're right, but I'm saying that she could find allies that need help, and from afar she can sprout body parts that can be treated as an impregnable shield when she uses her haki of armaments"

"Enough, I know where you're coming from but it's not like goals don't coincide with each other, she will more good by helping my son become the pirate king"

Flashback to Robin saying farwell to Dragon and the others. 'Where ever the wind takes you Robin, always remember, you will always have a place here'

PG10

Teena Goona Kingdom

"I can't believe we let him escape, our most profitable freak"

"Nothing we could do when he has an instrument in his hand, when he plays that we are like puppets to him"

"I know that, but I can't believe he just waited biding his time writing songs after songs until the time came when he needed them"

"Indeed, even his last song, I'm still feeling the effects of it"

"Me too I am still very weak"

PG11

Amazon Lily

"I can't believe that Luffy couldn't stay longer even when we haven't seen him in over 2 years" Aridane

"I know, but didn't he seem much cooler after those two years" Sweetpea

"He seemed a lot stronger as well" Aridane

"Do you think that Hebihime-sama will see him go when they reach Shabondy Archapelago?" Sweetpea.

"That's true, it will be hard for her to say good bye, but he did say that he will come back one day" Aridane says while Margaret just sits with a lonely look on her face

PG12

Ship on route to Shabondy Arachapelago

"Luffy are you sure that you don't need rest instead of training all the time" Boa Hancock says looking at Luffy

"Yes, I don't have much time until I can't learn anything from Reyleigh-san anymore, I need to get as much trainging as I need"

"Ok" Boa says with a dissappointed look on her face

"Luffy has become really strong hasn't he onee-sama" Marigold

"Yeah" Boa says still looking depressed

"Hebihime-sama Shabondy Archapelago is now in view"

"REALLY WHERE!?" Luffy jumps onto one of the snakes pulling the ship

PG13

Ship pulls into the Archapelago bay

"There's the Sunny-Go" Luffy

"So that's Luffy's Ship" Pirate A

"Wow so cute" Pirate B

"Luffy is you're Crew here yet?" Boa askes 'I will see what my competition is'

"No they don't seem to be here yet, but some of my friends are here"

"Hey, strawhat" Hachinn

"Hey Luffy-chin"

PG14

On Sunny-go

"Hey everyone haven't seen you in a while"

"Luffy-chin, it's good to see that you're alright" Caimie

"HAHA, of course I'm alright, let me introduce you to Hancock, and that's her crew over there" Luffy points Hancock's ship.

"THE WARLORD!" Hacchin

"It's okay she's really nice" Luffy (Hancock blushing madly in background)

"......" Hancock

"Reyleigh, how have you been" Hacchin

"Fine Hacchin, it looks like you did a good job on protecting the ship while I was unable to coat it"

PG15

"Did you leave my coating instruments inside like I told you" Reyleigh

"yes, why are you coating it now though?" Hacchin

"Luffy's crew will be back in the next few days, and I want the ship to be ready for them when they get here" Reyleigh

"Okay I'll help while Luffy and Caimie catch up" Hacchin

"Thanks for everything you've done Reyleigh" Luffy

"No problem Luffy, you should go see Shaki, and let her know that you're here" Reyleigh

"Ok, thanks"

PG16

"Luffy it should take me 3 days to coat the ship, follow the vivre card to find me when I'm done" Reyleigh

"Ok no problem"

"Oh and keep training" Reyleigh

"Ok I'll stay with Shakki if you need to go Hancock" Luffy

"Oh, no I'm staying for a while and I umm, umm"

"We haven't seen Shakki in a while so we want to stay and catch up" Sandersonia making an excuse for Boa Hancock.

"Yeah, that's right, the rest of you girls look after the ship" Hancock

"Well, let's go" Luffy

Since Caime is a mermaid she will need to be carried, but out of fear of what Hancock will do Marigold is the one carrying her.

PG17

On route to Shakki's house

"Nee-sama we will go on ahead we want to meet Shakki" Marigold makes an excuse to leave Luffy and Hancock alone

"Ok, sure" Hancock

"Luffy, did you're training go well these past two years" Hancock

"It was hard, but I did learn a lot from Reyleigh, I also learned something that will come in handy soon"

"Oh, okay? That's good then"

PG18

At Shakki's place

"SHAKI HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!" Luffy making his signature loud entry

"Fufu, Monkey-chan it's good to see your're well after what you have been through, I am fine" Shaki

"Oh, and I have made contact with everyone in your crew with the exception of Zoro" Shaki

"Oh...that's...great" Luffy between raiding Shaki's fridge and putting food in his mouth.

"They said that they will be arriving within a week, but that was five days ago, so they should arrive in a couple days"

"Really, I want to see them soon" Luffy, Hancock looks upset.

"It's nothing" Hancock

"Hey, Shaki can you call the Rosy Life Riders here?" Luffy

"Sure but what for?" Shaki

"Just want to thank them for watching the Sunny-go and to get some information" Luffy

"(information?) ok, sure" Shaki

PG19

Rosy Life Riders arrive

"Luffy, good to see you're ok" Dunval

"Hey, guys thanks for looking after the Sunny-go while we are away, Shaki told me it was a challenge for everyone, and I'm sorry I need your help again" Luffy

"ARE YOU SERIOUS, what do you need information like that for?" Dunval

"Don't worry, I'll tell once you get all the information, I might need your help getting the information too Shaki" Luffy

"No worries Monkey-chan I will always help you" Shaki

"Ok, we'll do it" Dunval reluctantly

PG20

30 hours later

Hancock's feeding Luffy

Dunval barges in "I...got...the information...you requested" Dunval collapses after handing the information to Luffy.

"Thanks a lot I owe you one" Luffy

"Luffy, what did you ask him to get?" Hancock

"Yeah, I wonder why you needed my information network to get information like this as well?" Shaki

"It's nothing really, just something that's been bothering me since we docked the Sunny-go here two years ago" Luffy

Boa Hancock remembers Luffy saying something about learning something usefull from Reyleigh.

PG21

"So what's been bothering you Luffy" Hancock

"Oh, it's just the slave trading ring on Shabondy Archapelago, I hate it when I see it, so I asked you to gather all the information so I can destroy them, and free all the slaves on Shabondy Archapelago" Luffy

"WHAT!? that's totally insane, I mean, I know you are strong enough to destroy them, but then there is still the problem with the neck rings" Duval

"Yeah without the keys they will just explode" Underling A

"That was the problem when we first arrived on this island, I didn't know how to get them off without exploding, but after seeing Reyleigh do it, I found a way to, so during my training I learned how to do it from Reyleigh"

"HAHA, that's monkey-chan, for you to plan something like that" Shaki

"But it will be tough doing this on my own, plus doing it without alerting attention from the Marines, I'm not ready to handle an admiral yet"

"You're not alone Luffy we will help you" says Hancock with everyone smiling in agreement

"That's right" a familiar voice cries from outside, Luffy runs to the door and opens it to find his crew at the bottom of the stairs. Luffy runs down to greet them and a sequence of hilarity ensues with cries of "ROBIN-CHWAN" and "NAMI-SWAN"

PG22

Full Page Spread of Luffy approaching a building with 8 figures behind him

"I like the plan Captain" said a shadow with three swords

"Anyone who locks up women need to pay" said another shadow carrying a cigarrete in his mouth

"Treating people like items, or trash is something that I can no longer stand" says a shadow looking familiarly like and ape man

"As long as we aren't buying their freedom, I'm in Captain" says a shadow with a long pole

"I'm, I'mmimimimim fffine with the plan too Captain" says a figure with a long nose

"Being locked up for other people's profit is something I can't stand" says another figure with a afro and a cane.

"Chaining people up and forcing them to do hard labour isn't nice" Says a figure of a lady with a long coat and a cowboy hat.

That's an amazing dialogue you've done here ! I really like it. I think that Luffy would figure out that his crew is on the archipelago with his Kenbunshoku Haki. Also, you forgot to insert Kuma's doing with the Thousand Sunny. We don't know what happened but I guess it will have an impact. And I think that the Auction House disappeared after the Tenryubito incident. I also wonder how the SHs could freed slaves since most of them have already been bought.

mars0103
September 06, 2010, 03:51 PM
That's an amazing dialogue you've done here ! I really like it. I think that Luffy would figure out that his crew is on the archipelago with his Kenbunshoku Haki. Also, you forgot to insert Kuma's doing with the Thousand Sunny. We don't know what happened but I guess it will have an impact. And I think that the Auction House disappeared after the Tenryubito incident. I also wonder how the SHs could freed slaves since most of them have already been bought.

Its not mine I found it. The dialogue is to good to be mine anyway.

Bugzee
September 06, 2010, 04:20 PM
I like the idea of the SH's reuniting on SA; with the intention of destroying all the auction houses and freeing the slaves. It would send a strong message to the world imo and it would also be a great way for them to "return to the scene" lol. I still think they'll have some kind of interaction with the PX's again...

diavolo
September 07, 2010, 09:12 AM
I think that Strawhats will meet at SA and then the story will follow the development of the Kuma appearing incident.
Here is my prediction/theory.
If Kuma was really have lost all reasoning(I give that possibility 85%) he went there and engaged in combat Shaky and the Handsome crew. If he defeated them and captured them then the Strawhat must find the location of them and the ship.
I would that there are 4 places that they would be taken.

10% Ennies Lobby(the Justice island, maybe for a trial?) and a second incident with that place plus maybe we see their power ups against the new CP9...

20% Impel Down with that we will have the opportunity to see the new powered Luffy and his crew against Magellan and his guards

5% Marine headquarters if they are there it is certain death for all despite any power up(1 chief admiral at least 1 admiral and a few vice admiral is overkill)

65% SA marine base They will find them using the vivre card and we will see them against the guards at the base (hopefully some Pacifista) the best way to see the growth of the crew.

Well if Kuma is still an ally will just see them meeting and maybe have some kind of battle with the new Supernovas

either way I believe we are going to have a quick battle arc to see the new abilities of the crew.

ScratchmenApoo
September 07, 2010, 01:54 PM
Some areas I came up with...

I wonder if there will be an island that isn't connected to the seabed but floats on the surface of the water instead, constantly moving on the waves (like the small sky island, but on water). Kind of like a frisbee on water.

That also leads me to another location - a city that is completely underwater (something like Bioshock, if you're familiar with that). Because I get the feeling that Merman Island is just an underground cave system and not actually submerged in water. This place would be much more open and 'connected' to the ocean. Of course, this would require extremely strong glass walls/domes.

And about the weather themes. We have seen deserts, grasslands, rocky areas etc.. I don't recall seeing a Swamp-type area in One Piece yet. A place that is extremely creepy, damp, wet, dark and has a thick forest. It would resemble Thriller Bark a lot.

Skyrius
September 07, 2010, 01:57 PM
If, and IF, that was true, I can safely say I'm 99% sure Oda won't reuse a place he's already based an arc around. It's just not like Oda to take the short way around and rehash stuff.

That being said, I can't help but get the feeling that "Kuma" showing up in front of Shakky and the others was more than just him defeating them and stealing the ship. It might just be me, but I think Rayleigh would have forseen what would happen when he left Shabondy and the ship unprotected, so I think it's something else. Maybe. Who knows.

weird_pirate
September 07, 2010, 04:29 PM
it is 2 hard to tell wats gunna happen
id say kuma has placed it under a new place for hidin for i doubt the riders
will do much damage to the navy if they came lurkin around

goldb
September 08, 2010, 07:31 AM
Some areas I came up with...

I wonder if there will be an island that isn't connected to the seabed but floats on the surface of the water instead, constantly moving on the waves (like the small sky island, but on water). Kind of like a frisbee on water.

That also leads me to another location - a city that is completely underwater (something like Bioshock, if you're familiar with that). Because I get the feeling that Merman Island is just an underground cave system and not actually submerged in water. This place would be much more open and 'connected' to the ocean. Of course, this would require extremely strong glass walls/domes.

And about the weather themes. We have seen deserts, grasslands, rocky areas etc.. I don't recall seeing a Swamp-type area in One Piece yet. A place that is extremely creepy, damp, wet, dark and has a thick forest. It would resemble Thriller Bark a lot.

Those are some good ones really, after hearing Iceburg saying he wanted to make Water 7 float on the sea, I'm pretty sure that there's an island like that in the NW. I personally can't think of anything right now, I'm still gobsmacked by the island that rains lightning and the Island where your namesake Stratchmen Apoo was floating in the air...

Bugzee
September 08, 2010, 10:26 AM
An island submerged underwater would be pretty cool. Even better would be if it had some kind of "root" going all the way down to the sea floor; where another part of the island would be located or something.

I think it would be cool to see an underwater island like that in Star Wars (Where the Gungans live in Episode 1) ; where you simply walk through those plasma-like bubble-fields that separate the city between the seawater; could be a similar resin to the ones that naturally grow on SA. :amuse

beastboy
September 08, 2010, 11:30 AM
I'm pretty much sure Fishman Island is underwater and not a cave...
And I'm excited to see a double spread with the city!

happy GIN smily
September 08, 2010, 03:08 PM
now i will try to write some of my thoughts about the next arc. dont kill me if it is only bullshit:

it all starts with a little flashback about Kuma and Shakky. Kuma actually returned to SA to arrest her and the Fishriders and take the Sunny with him. they all are locked away in ID. after roughly two years (dont ask why two years, Oda should find a reason) the WG suddenly decides to make a publik execution in Mariejoa. they also bring the Sunny there to burn it in front of the palace or whatever. they do it to satisfy the Tenryobito and make a statement about what happens to pirates in this world.

so after reuniting on SA the Strawhats plus Rayleigh (hope the spelling is not to wrong) will go on a little rescuemisson to get their ship back and free their friends. they could use Choppers birds or Namis mobile Sky Island to get up there.

while doing that they will of course free many slaves (including Fishmen and Fishgirls), kick many Tenryobitos asses, mess up the holy city and defeat some realy strong Marines or Bodyguards.

Then they escape to FI. the Marines will have to go after them to get Luffys head. but Jimbei and the other Fishmen are sick of the WG and start a civil war...

thats it

Poneglyph420
September 08, 2010, 03:28 PM
There are really good ideas out there... Seems like we are really getting stoked to see the return of the SH and OP for that matter..

I really hope that Shakky and the Sunny are OK and in good shape... But I doubt that Ray San would have left if he thought it was too dangerous for Shakky and Handsome.. Also Kuma spoke to Ray San after his brief bout with Kizaru.. So I'd suspect Ray knows what's the deal with Kuma..

But for some reason I feel like Kuma is battling (internally) with the programming of his PX-0 Mods.. And like he might be programmed to await the SH arrival..
I'm sure the SH will come back with a bang.. But not one enough to incite a war..

That's at the end of the story (IMHO)

Lord Rayleigh
September 09, 2010, 06:13 AM
It's also possible for Fishman Island to be completely under water, but that the inside of the island is protected from the sea and full of air. Anyway, I doubt it'd be man/fishman doing but actually a natural effect. Otherwise it would simple for fishmen to protect themselves from humans/pirates - there would just need to fill the inside with water.

I see it at some kind of giant natural diving bell (http://www.saltosigsgaard.com/files/gimgs/6_halleysbell.jpg) island, that would be the principle which allows non fishman/mermaid people to live there. So I think that the ships come to the island by its bottom and then discover the awesome inside.

goldb
September 09, 2010, 06:24 AM
I see it at some kind of giant natural diving bell (http://www.saltosigsgaard.com/files/gimgs/6_halleysbell.jpg) island, that would be the principle which allows non fishman/mermaid people to live there. So I think that the ships come to the island by its bottom and then discover the awesome inside.

I think that's the exactly how it is; seeing as the Island is supposed to be on the sea-floor(?). I really want to see the Wano Country and if there's a island or country out there that's close to "modern time".

Renaan
September 09, 2010, 09:22 AM
As far as locations go, one thing I'm really looking forward to is the Pirate's Summit that Ace and Luffy were originally supposed to meet up at.

Hopefully we'll see a couple of the Supernova's there and the remaining Youkai.

The question will be if Shank's is willing to accept the hat back from Luffy, so looking forward to that meeting.

weird_pirate
September 09, 2010, 09:48 AM
i do think shanks will take the hat, but then give it to him no longer hold it on for him u know
the location will still b sabony(cant spell) for tat is the location they still know of

4StepsAhead
September 09, 2010, 01:59 PM
I think that some crap is going to happen in SA I one on one fight with all the straw hats with high ranking officers I want this to happen in one chapter to show the strawhats new power and new bountrys all over 100 M.

I really like this prediction by Smurfclassic

One Piece ch 598

I didn't copy the dialog since it would take up too much space. But I believe the first 11 pages (which I totally like) will happen but probably in CHP 599. The other pages are good too but I don't think it will happen since Kuma isn't included and Hancock is actually on SA. I think CHP 598 will gives an update on current world events, showing coby, smokey, the new fleet admiral, Garp, Sengokou, the new SHICHIs,

Then it will focus on those old men from the WG, who will be talking about the current world state.....they'll probably mention the state of the SNs ( Law, Kidd, Drake, Hawkins and maybe Bonney) from 2 years ago, then one of them will ask what about Luffy who disappeared with Rayliegh 2 years ago and they will probably ask what happened to Luffy and his crew.

Then if the his chap is extended like 30 pages or so.....then maybe they will show islands each SH left like in the dialogue posted before. :D and we'll see the 8 shadows of all the SH's with SA is the backgroud on the last page

CHP 599.....will show each SH landing on SA separately or show people commenting on how each of the SHs beat someone up or destroyed something and you'll only see there shadows or know who it is form the comments people make

CHP 600......Reunion of the SH, new costumes and all..YEAHHHHHHHH

Skyrius
September 09, 2010, 02:16 PM
I was just thinking of different things that show up in the One Piece world, which reminded me. All of the islands supposedly give off magnetic fields that set the log pose, right? I wonder if Oda might have the crew encounter some sort of secluded island with no magnetic field that normal people can't normally stumble upon unless they cross it by accident on the way from one island to the other.

I don't know why I thought of it. I just did XD But it would seem like a nice little breather episode detour arc. One Piece needs a couple of those too in between the awesome and the epic.

kkck
September 09, 2010, 02:40 PM
As far as locations go, one thing I'm really looking forward to is the Pirate's Summit that Ace and Luffy were originally supposed to meet up at.

Hopefully we'll see a couple of the Supernova's there and the remaining Youkai.

The question will be if Shank's is willing to accept the hat back from Luffy, so looking forward to that meeting.

There is no such thing, there never was and there never will be such a thing as a pirate summit! The whole pirate summit thing was a mistranslation of a metaphor ace used when he met luffy back then. What ace meant was that he was going to meet luffy at the top; the top being when both of them were hugely powerful and famous pirates.

Even if important pirates do decide on having a meeting in the future for whatever reason (which is extremely unlikely considering most pirates consider most other crews to be mortal enemies at best) it would have absolutely nothing to do with what ace said (given that it was a mistranslation of a metaphor).

p1xel
September 09, 2010, 03:26 PM
Err,i think that luffy will want to meet dragon now,and he will finally meet shanks too,than he will go to they will go to the next island(Oda will make it awesome,leave it to him:P),and on the final island he will meet blackbeard.There will be another final war,and then the final dreams arc.So,i think OP will be like 750-900 chapters:)
And maybe after their dreams come true...Luffy`s new era of pirates,and he could have the same illness like Gol D.Roger...and he will die(?)
Dreams arc should be the most awesome,something like Skypiea arc,everything was awesome on that island.My thoughts about next islands:
Air Island-beacuse Water 7 already can be considered as a water island:P
Fire Island-i wish something like hell,arc dark and awesome:D
Earth Island-maybe something like mini-earth,round and not too big island?:P
One Piece is awesome,and Eiichiro Oda will make it the most awesome in the history!1000 chapters FTW!:)

El-Thor
September 09, 2010, 04:11 PM
750 chapters? No way man ! The SHs just finished the first half of the grand line. There's still SO much left to be seen and heard. The next arc will definitely be Fishman Island. I also think there's a high chance that they will visit the Island where it rains lightning (where Enel will meet them ;) )

It's also too soon to meet BB or Shanks. Luffy has also never shown interest in meeting his father or mother, which I find kind of interesting. I'm sure him mom is dead, but still.

DrunkDragon
September 09, 2010, 09:04 PM
I remember reading somewhere, maybe a sbs, that the strawhats will meet vegapunk sometime during the series. Kuma appearing near the ship might lead to this happening. Kuma might take the ship to vegapunk and the strawhats will try to get it back.

Skyrius
September 09, 2010, 10:19 PM
Personally, I don't actually see Vegapunk showing up until sometime well into the New World. Somehow I get the feeling that he's also linked to the Blank Century. I mean, the world's smartest human and he's NOT interested in the technology from that era? Especially given the weapons they were able to build. Plus, scientists and scholars alike are often driven by the thirst for knowledge.

Organizized
September 10, 2010, 07:02 AM
I'm pretty sure it was never stated directly that Vegapunk will meet the Straw Hats, but everything points to it. I doubt all we'll get to see of him are scenes of him in his lab, experimenting. I wouldn't be surprised if we got to see him meet the SH's and recognize Franky using his own technology.

What Oda did say in an SBS was this:

Reader: Excuse me!! May I pose a serious question to the typically-vulgar SBS?? In Volume 46, Usopp said that the same power doesn't exist twice. But this doesn't make sense with what you said in the Volume 45 SBS... If the Gomu Gomu Fruit was in a book of fruits, then Luffy HAD to have eaten at least the SECOND known example of the fruit! Now, most beautiful and intelligent Ei-chan, explain it all! ✩ P.N. Takafi

Oda: Very sharp of you. But I'm cool. I haven't made any mistakes. As a hint, let me rephrase what Usopp is saying. "The same powers don't exist twice AT THE SAME TIME." How's that? For more detail, you'll just have to wait for a certain professor to make his appearance in the story, and explain exactly what the Devil Fruits REALLY are... Eventually.

That's at least the only time I remember Oda talking in an SBS about Vegapunk showing up. And as usual it's not very revealing to the story.

beastboy
September 10, 2010, 08:52 AM
Well I give One Piece at least more 500 chapters!
And in them there will be awesome locations, but the one I'm more curious about is the last one, Raftel!
Supposedly its a rocky gray Island, and in the pics it looks kinda small, but why is it hard to find? Maybe its because the rocks in the island are not magnetic, and so log poses don't react to it!

And I find it hard to find Oda would make a Boring Island, and the most important poneglyph is there, so I expect that the people from the ancient kingdom still live in there, away from the world, because they are afraid of the world government.

After all is the only safe place in OP World...

Wowzers
September 11, 2010, 08:54 PM
After the Strawhats are back together, the crew is going to need a target to totally trounce so they can show off their new abilities. The target they choose will probably be one that we have seen since Shabony so we can compare their progress.

1. Kizaru, Sentoumaru and some Pacifistas
2. The Impel Down staff
3. A number of Supernovas
4. A number of elite Marines (no Admirals)
5. Gekko Moria

1. is a bit overpowering, so if it is #1, Kizaru will likely have some excuse for not being there. Probably Sentoumaru and a whole squad of Pacifistas.

2. Luffy re-invading Impel Down to rescue Bon Clay is ridiculous but not impossilbe. Luffy, does specialize in the ridiculous after all. Good opportunity to show off Haki's defense vs Magellan.

3. Fighting whatever Supernova's are around would certainly show off the quality of the Strawhat crew. Whatever Supernova's that are still around would likely be those fleeing from the New World or Law if he is still sticking around. Would he really stick around for 2 years to wait just to fight Luffy??

4. There could be a number of high ranked Marines now stationed at Shabondy to deal with the pirates that show up there. Could be up to Vice Admiral level for their commanding officer.

5. Gekko Moria has started a new crew and is planning revenge on the WG for trying to dispose of him after the war. They have invaded Shabondy to gather shadows but they encounter Luffy and crew... who dispose of them easily. Good opportunity for Perona to meet up with Moria again.

Skyrius
September 11, 2010, 11:26 PM
So, we've covered quite a bit of the "Next Locations" part, but what about next adventures? So far, we've had Luffy and co face off against a budding civil war in a desert country, a tyrannical overhaul in a snow country, GOD (or what amounts to one) in a sky island, and the One Piece version of the zombie apocalypse XD. Really, I wouldn't be able to come up with half of those if I spent the next three paragraphs throwing out every idea that came to my mind.

Uriel
September 12, 2010, 01:06 AM
2. Luffy re-invading Impel Down to rescue Bon Clay is ridiculous but not impossilbe. Luffy, does specialize in the ridiculous after all. Good opportunity to show off Haki's defense vs Magellan.
Ivankov fought against him and did not had success. Even if it's not stated anywhere I can bet Ivankov DOES know Haki.

kkck
September 12, 2010, 08:00 PM
I think the next adventure of the strawhats is kinda obvious. They will definitely move on to the lightning island. Nami read specifically about that island in eredas books. This is basically oda's stile of foreshadowing. Every time an event, location or person is mentioned then the story in some form or another eventually deals with that. I think this is the same situation.

Turtle Pirate
September 12, 2010, 09:39 PM
I think the next adventure of the strawhats is kinda obvious. They will definitely move on to the lightning island. Nami read specifically about that island in eredas books. This is basically oda's stile of foreshadowing. Every time an event, location or person is mentioned then the story in some form or another eventually deals with that. I think this is the same situation.

they're going to skip fishman island?

i'd like to see them going over the red line through the marine headquarters just for kicks, but seeing how jimbei is a resident of fishman island i don't see how they can have an adventure anywhere in the new world before having one there.

the lightning island will probably be one at some point, but they have to get past the red line first

Atemu
September 15, 2010, 03:36 AM
Knowing Oda, he may focus a little bit on luffy before reuniting them. Not the training part, but his adventure to the meeting place. of course knowing that the marine/world gov may lay a trap for him and his crew. then everyone gets to demonstrate their powers before that move to fish island.

Smit
September 15, 2010, 08:48 AM
Here is my prediction for the upcoming locations and adventures:
1) Location: SA.
Adventure: The big reunion. my guess is that it will take 2 chapters max. The reason i think so is because if its true then chapter 600 will be the start of the FI arc.

2) Location: Fishman Island.
Adventure: This will take 30 to 40 chapters (just guessing). It will revolve around the chaos of not having being under WB protection. Something like 3 factions battling for supremecy. 2 Fishman factions and 1 Pirate alliance.
Faction a) Jimbei and his followers that want to be independent and protect FI on there own.
Faction b) Other fishman that believe they need the WG for its protection.
Faction c) The Pirate alliance that wants FI for the sake of extorting Pirates and other people that come through FI.
I can see it going something like this. Luffy and co come in and are ambushed by the pirates. The SH take them down with ease showing of a fraction of there new powers. Camie and Hatchan then welcome them to FI and tell them about the current situation of the island. They take a tour, see the dojo, meet the princess, see Jimbei and secure the islands independence.

3 or 4) Location: Unknown.
Adventure: Law will contact Luffy and ask a favor. Luffy wil not like that favor but accept it anyways because of the debt he has.

3 or 4) Location: Unknown
Adventure: Something with the Marines. Cant think of something right now. But something with the Marines and WG

Uriel
September 15, 2010, 01:09 PM
SA and Fishman Island are sure the next thing we will see. After that, Thunder Island is what I think the most accurate prediction.

I wonder what kind of creatures lives there :O

Bugzee
September 15, 2010, 08:39 PM
OP to finish with 750 chapters. Only? No sir. I say another 500 chapters…at the very least. :p

I hope the NW adventures will be much longer compared to “Paradise”. We have yet to see a serious one to one fight on water in OP. What I mean is; I would very much like to see one pirate crew against another, ship against ship, all taking place on the NW oceans…>3 Oh and I also want to see more of those marine warships up in flames.. :smile-big

I agree with LordUriel; I say it’ll be SA (obviously), then Fishmen Island and something also tells me that the "Thunder Island" (where Urouge is currently on) will be the SH’s first NW Island as well. I’m interested to know how and for what reason the thunder rain constantly falls down on that particular island only…

Lunatic Scream
September 16, 2010, 02:54 PM
I think Chapters 598 and 599 will be updates on the state of the One Piece world in total, after 2 years. The announcement of the new Fleet Admiral, the revealing of new Shichibukais (Buggy :D), how the Supernovas are doing, the race for Pirate King, and anything else that could have changed dramatically.
I think 599 will end with the discussion of the new bounty for Luffy, and then we'll finally be returned to the Strawhats and the results of their training/reunion in the grand chapter 600.

Ex-Shadow
September 16, 2010, 09:10 PM
Actually, there's one more potential place... It's Amazon Lily. Didn't Luffy said back then that he and his crew will visit it if he's allowed!? I don't think that they'll go there soon. After reunion, perharps? At least, I wanna see SH and Hancock meet each other...

Uriel
September 17, 2010, 10:32 AM
I agree with LordUriel; I say it’ll be SA (obviously), then Fishmen Island and something also tells me that the "Thunder Island" (where Urouge is currently on) will be the SH’s first NW Island as well. I’m interested to know how and for what reason the thunder rain constantly falls down on that particular island only…
More than how it works, I kinda want to see everyone "WHAT THE FUCK" faces when Nami knows already everything and stop the rain with the hand.

:C

Ustegius
September 17, 2010, 11:53 AM
I want Elbaf at somepoint. I want it bad.

I'm also very curious about the lightning island, and we've not only seen it, but it was also verbally mentioned. So it's quite likely it'll be visited, maybe as their first NW island. I'm awaiting for a lot of citizens with afros and otherwise pulled up hairdoes because of the electricity around there. :D

But about next locations, SA and then Fisman Island are pretty obvious.

Bugzee
September 17, 2010, 05:55 PM
More than how it works, I kinda want to see everyone "WHAT THE FUCK" faces when Nami knows already everything and stop the rain with the hand.

:C

hahaha and then Luffy *flashback of Enel in mind* will be like "Nami! You made of rubber too?" :XD

I'm sure Nami will get more info from Haredas on how to deal with the thunder rain. ;)

ofir271
September 20, 2010, 09:42 AM
till the real thing is here alitle prediction:

Marine base
Marin1:"run for your lives"
Marine2:"it’s the rumored fire beast/ you don’t have a chance!!!"
Marine 3 " new report: a huge beast in a hut just appeared near the guard tower!!"

Guard tower
Marine officer:' stop the tickling I just can't tell you where it is!!He'll kill me!!
Robin:"he is a though one"
Chopper:"should I eat his legs then?"
Officer:" ok ok ill tell!!"
Robin:"nice touch chopper"
Copper:"it doesn’t make me happy you know!" copper run to the side while holding the tower-trying to hide. Tower falls.
Robin:"chopper!!He dint tell us the location yet!"
Chopper :"sry"

A huge tornado making his way to them
Nami: " we got it. Jump in"
Chopper :"in?"
Brook :"it's perfectly safe and you won't die! Or at least I won't!!"
Chopper now less confident changing to his regular size and jumps in.
Sanji:"robin swan!!"
Robin:"what's with the dress?!?"
Sanji shrinking a bit :"it’s a maiden promise you won't understand"

Inside the moving tornado
A hole is blown from the side and franky jumps in: "YO!!"
Tornado move from its path and destroying some houses on the way"
Nami: " watch out franky"
franky: " sry had to try this new thing up irl. So we got it?"
Nami:" yes heading there now"
Families quarter:
Nami :"the big red house on the right"
Tornado disappear with a blast blowing away scared marine soldiers
Nami: " sry it's not stable yet"
Chopper with tears:" I knew it!"
A small cloud of dust heading fast their way
Sanji try to kick it but miss: watch out nami swan robin swan its fast"
Nami punch sanji in the face "stop sanji its ussop!"
Sanji: "sry couldn’t see him"
Ussop: " what's with the dress?!?"

Sounds of screams and dropping bodies stop the silence
Nami "I wanted him to come in my tornado but he said he wanted to test it on large crowds"
Ussop and chopper :"luffy!!"
Luffy: "hi everyone"
Nami:" so how did it go? Did you get stronger after all the training?"
Luffy: "I guess. I can't really tell. Most of them just fainted and dropped .where is zoro btw and what's with that dress?!?"
Sanji break into tears
franky(whispers)" be careful with him its those day of the month you know"
Sanji burst into flames and kick franky a hundred feet away. "Its a promise !!!"
Franky(moan to himself):"can't understand women I tell you"

Outside the house
Luffy :"go ussop"
Ussop sneaks in with a package
Inside the house a big man is resting on a fancy chair
5 guards around him
Guard1: "did you hear something?"
Guard2: " ye they said on the den den there was a tornado not far away .but something smells fishy"
Man in the chair: "talking about smell what is that great smell from the kitchen?"
Outside the house ussop coming out
Ussop: "ok. It's there"
Robin: "sanji are you sure it's ok to just leave "
Sanji strip from the dress:" trust me .no one can resist that smell .it's a special dish with a little surprise from Iva "

Back on the thousand sunny
Zoro: "where is everyone??"
A huge tornado followed by a winged beast is approaching.
Chopper:" thanks for the wings robin. I don’t trust that tornado"
Robin:"np chopper I wanted to test my strength as well"
Chopper(a little panicked again):"test? now you tell me?!?
A few hours later on the ship
Sanji :"so that’s the end of it .iva gave me the hormones if I promised to where the dress while I use it."
Zoro: "I'm sure it suited you"
Sanji and zoro start fighting like usual,
While monster chopper with two cannons up his nose luffy and ussop laughing this @#$ out

Marine headquarters:
Admiral Akainu: "He will pay for this .to do this to my own brother!!"
Head admiral Aokiji: " calm down Akainu it's not like you"
Admiral Kizaru: "brother ,sister who cares"
Admiral Akainu : " easy for you to say. my brother, grrr sister started to cook now and I got to eat it!! Talk after you try It. and then try not to hurt her feelings!!."
Admiral Kizaru:" Try to understand women I tell you"
Admiral Akainu:" shut up Kizaru !you just wait luffy!"

The new world ,thousand sunny
Luffy: " now you will come to get me Akainu!!!. If you can that is!!"

hope you enjoyed it and sry for grammer mistakes.

Darek Khort
September 23, 2010, 05:56 AM
Has anyone mentioned the Wano country? The zombie samurai from Thriller Bark was mentioned coming from the Wano country of the New World; perhaps there might be more samurai/swordsmen/women over there and that'll be one of the trips they take.

ish3
September 23, 2010, 10:35 AM
Has anyone mentioned the Wano country? The zombie samurai from Thriller Bark was mentioned coming from the Wano country of the New World; perhaps there might be more samurai/swordsmen/women over there and that'll be one of the trips they take.

I have. It's most likely coming. At least three islands we've heard of Wano, Elbalf, and the lightning island.

chess4
September 23, 2010, 05:24 PM
the next adventure will be fishman island

Captain golddigger
September 26, 2010, 03:19 PM
the next adventure will be fishman island

hey isn't fishman island under water?

Bugzee
September 26, 2010, 03:52 PM
hey isn't fishman island under water?

Yep. Maybe, those who live on FI actually call the place by another name??? :blink

It would be cool if there's some kind of special, royal fishmen/merfolk family that rule the people of FI??

I know the "Mermaid Princess" has been mentioned on several occassions in the past...I just hope it doesn't turn out to be just a "name/epithet" this time around.

beastboy
September 26, 2010, 04:29 PM
I just hope Fishman Island will have a Soft and Happy tone, just like Skypiea...
I mean, happy adventure, then there is an evil guy (that proclaims himself as the Devil, Captain Davy Jones (A Squid marmen)!
Then Luffy beats him, there is a flashback of Fisher Tiger, and it will be even more epic if Boa Hancock joins the crew!

Bugzee
September 26, 2010, 04:50 PM
^ We'll probably learn more about Fisher Tiger during the FI Arc imo. I don't think it'll have a huge bearing over the course of the "adventure" on the island though.

There was a NW Captain that looked pretty much like an Octopus-fishmen during the Marineford War Arc which kinda reminded me of David Jones from Pirates of the Carribean. :p

I have a feeling that most of the island will be in chaos/panic mode??? WB declared it part of his own territory years ago which Jinbei highlighted as a key turning point between the relationship between fishmen/merfolk and normal humans (well mainly of the then slavery problems, etc) and more recently, one of the Gorōsei members stated that Jinbei was important for the "reconciliation between races"....which makes me think that FI and it's neighbouring regions are in trouble, maybe?

Well, whatever occurs from now on...I'm pretty sure that the Fishmen Island Arc is going to be one to remember! :thumbs

Captain golddigger
September 27, 2010, 08:11 AM
i wonder when luffy and crew will go visit ace and whitebeard's grave...oh well..for now all we want is for them to reunite...after that then we can ask other questions about the new world. oh snap....one more question...what the hell was that thing the swallowed up capone bege.

Silverlord
September 27, 2010, 09:37 AM
their next adventure will definitely be the fishy island lol wanna see the sanji's look lol

Samui
September 27, 2010, 11:08 AM
How about the Emerald City that Bellamy mentioned? I wonder if it still exists, considering it is just a myth. Shandora is considered as a myth as well, but it is in the sky, so it's no wonder. If the Emerald City still exists, then I wonder why exactly it is considered as a myth by people. Where is it located? Probably not in the sky like Shadora, so where? What would keep people from finding it?

ecobot
October 02, 2010, 05:04 PM
When the first time grand line was introduce. The SH pirates have to chose between seven islands (if I'm remember it right). Will they have to do similar thing after they arrive in the last ocean? and what do you think their first island in the New World would be?

Please search before posting a new thread! Thread merged with OP Prediction: Next Adventures and Locations

TheMoa
October 02, 2010, 06:47 PM
Yes, i do think that the SH would have to choose one of the seven courses. But i think that they won't necessarily choose one, i think they'll get an already set log pose from one of their (future)friends in FI and take from there.

SharpKnives
October 02, 2010, 09:01 PM
It would be nice if they didn't choose the first one that comes to mind and really though about it.

tret16
October 02, 2010, 11:13 PM
i thin nami already has it planned out, remember she has been studying the NW while on sky island afterall

外国人
October 02, 2010, 11:51 PM
i thin nami already has it planned out, remember she has been studying the NW while on sky island afterall

Why would Nami plan it all out? That would take all the fun out of it. This is about ADVENTURE. If she planned it out, that completely takes all the fun out of exploring the Grand Line with their nakama.

ecobot
October 03, 2010, 02:38 AM
We've seen some of the islands already. There are Thunder Island (really cool maybe Enel have something to do with it?), Floating Island, And that island where Apoo was last seen, it's got some kind of invisible road, and others. These three islands profs that we can't have a logical aspect as to what to be expected in The New World. And that Floating Island as interesting as it is, it's might be the first out of the picture, because island on the sky are not so new to the SH anymore, counting Strong World and where Nami was. It would be a nice change if their first adventure in the New World would be on some kind of Sun Heat Island.

Lord Rayleigh
October 03, 2010, 06:19 AM
This is not Nami who decides where the crew will travel, this is the captain. Remember that Nami asked Haredas to teach her about the New World's islands and their weather(s) because as the navigator of the Straw Hat crew she had to be able to take Luffy wherever he wants to go.

We've seen some of the islands already. There are Thunder Island (really cool maybe Enel have something to do with it?)
Enel has nothing to do with it. Haredas clearly said that this lighting was simply a natural kind of rain.

Samui
October 03, 2010, 06:53 AM
We've seen some of the islands already. There are Thunder Island (really cool maybe Enel have something to do with it?), Floating Island, And that island where Apoo was last seen, it's got some kind of invisible road, and others. These three islands profs that we can't have a logical aspect as to what to be expected in The New World. And that Floating Island as interesting as it is, it's might be the first out of the picture, because island on the sky are not so new to the SH anymore, counting Strong World and where Nami was. It would be a nice change if their first adventure in the New World would be on some kind of Sun Heat Island.
Last time we saw the Blackbeard Pirates, they were on some hot island in the New World.

Agnamaracs
October 03, 2010, 07:40 AM
Where ever the log pose takes them, iirc in the new world they still use log poses to get around so there shouldn't be much change to how the sh's got around in the first half of the grand line.

Uriel
October 03, 2010, 10:57 AM
I want them to go to the island when people walk in the air <3 So awesome.

kkck
October 03, 2010, 12:34 PM
I think the first place they will go to is the island with the lighting falling everywhere. Nami specifically mentioned it when she was in sky island so I doubt the whole thing will be forgotten in the short run.

BlindMunkey
October 03, 2010, 01:58 PM
yeah that might happen and i wouldnt be surprise that by the time SH are leaving with that island. its natural lightning rain will be no more due to Nami's new weather knowledge. besides Luffy will have no problem lol

ThEwOrLdEndSwItHmE
October 03, 2010, 02:15 PM
Lets remember all the islands on the GL where chartered and for the mostpart known by the public. I think the NW has many like that and also many that havent been discovered by anyone other than Gol D Roger and crew, or possibly anyone at all.

I think its safe to say they will have some method of navigations but not all the islands they end up on will be on their planned route. IMHO

spirit within
October 04, 2010, 11:38 AM

yh i dont thinkshe has because that mean she has already reached her goal. her goal was to draw a map of the entire ocean

Anti-panda
October 07, 2010, 10:31 PM
I'm just saying .. it's been like 6 months since the strawhats reached the redline ... Can we finally make it to merman island. ...?

Knaktak
October 14, 2010, 03:58 AM
Taking Luffy's natural care in mind, i think he will just sail where ever the LP points to. I think they will go to fishman island first, for this is what Luffy wanted before the scattering of his crew. And they would have a perfect guide there: Jimbei.

llmcduff
October 14, 2010, 02:51 PM
I'm a bit disappointed that it's chapter 600 and the crews are not together yet. It could be the that one month wait is making me anxious, but I think the pace is slow.

Bobbina
October 18, 2010, 08:59 PM
Wano, Elbaf, must see. Now Ussop has gotten manly-ish and can visit Elbaf as a warrior. Wano, the origin of Ryoma, and apparently Ace visited Wano. In the chapter were Oars gets owned the first time, when he collapses, theres a flashback and it said that Ace learned to make those straw hat thingies in the land of Wano. From what i've heard, and from the chapter/one-shot Monsters, Wano seems like a kingdom like Goa, only maybe larger, like a small continent or something. Elbaf would be interesting, maybe a dwarf giant, a small, shunned away, unusual one joins their crew. XD The only problem is the fact that Wano and Elbaf may not be in NW (prolly are though)
some islands i want to see? A tower island (one that is floating in the sky and is vertical), a tortoise island, an island that walks on the water with stilts or machinery (maybe made by Vegapunk) an underground cave lake island thing, Or binary islands that revolve around each other
[hr]
Im just thinking, the island ruled by Kaidou, the one with the guard, the guard seemed mechanical, and had numbers and all, so im wondering, is Kaidou a mechanic? If not, maybe Vegapunk had made that guy and all. The setting looks like everything is made of metal besides the snow. If Vegapunk did have to do with it, then that would tell us that Vegapunk has influence on many islands including in NW, so im predicting that Vegapunk is powerful, not just smart and advanced

TheProtege
October 19, 2010, 09:56 AM
pretty sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that merman island is next...u kno...with the whole ship already coated and watnot. so r u talkin about after merman island?

BlindMunkey
October 20, 2010, 02:54 AM
personally i would like them going to that island with thunder lightning, floating in the sky i believe. i mean i can see nami doing some serious damage permanently to make that island not floating anymore and that would server perfectly to show how much nami has grown[be sides physically].

TheProtege
October 20, 2010, 05:06 PM
personally i would like them going to that island with thunder lightning, floating in the sky i believe. i mean i can see nami doing some serious damage permanently to make that island not floating anymore and that would server perfectly to show how much nami has grown[be sides physically].

so it wasn't just me!? nami's rack did grow right?...i feel like it does everytime we dont see her.

Junaid_Sennin
October 21, 2010, 04:08 PM
Ok, here's my prediction for a future adventure.

Sometime in the middle-future (you know, not near future, not distant future, inbetween), the Straw Hats arrive on the island that Captain John's treasure is hidden on. They meet the Buggy Pirates there, cue the regular humour and arguments.

Buggy assumes the Straw Hats are there for Captain John's treasure, and in his mind, decides that he needs to keep it a secret that this is the island that the treasure mark leads to, but that they can't find the treasure because of traps, puzzles, etc.

Just then, one of Buggy's crew approaches Buggy and says loudly that they've searched an entire section of the island still haven't found Captain John's treasure, and that they're now moving on to the next section. Obviously Nami hears this.

Cue a race to get to the treasure first, complete with fights between crews and everything. Naturally the Buggy pirates all get their butts kicked and the Straw Hats find the treasure.

Silverlord
October 21, 2010, 05:43 PM
wonder what they will do when they go to the island that rains lightning lol

TheProtege
October 25, 2010, 02:15 PM
when wasw the last time the strawhats found treasure...and if they did they quickly lost it or spent it...usually to feed luffy

Bobbina
October 25, 2010, 05:47 PM
last time was either Thriller Bark/Skypeia (Thriller bark wasn't much, and they didnt rlly find the treasure, they got it from Lola's crew). The treasure from Skypiea was spent by Franky (mostly) to get the adam's wood. dont remember what they did with the remaining 100,000. Maybe for supplies on the Sunny? like the fridge, the lawn, the slide, food, etc.

jamarTheDem
October 25, 2010, 06:04 PM
last time was either Thriller Bark/Skypeia (Thriller bark wasn't much, and they didnt rlly find the treasure, they got it from Lola's crew). The treasure from Skypiea was spent by Franky (mostly) to get the adam's wood. dont remember what they did with the remaining 100,000. Maybe for supplies on the Sunny? like the fridge, the lawn, the slide, food, etc.

I understand what you saying, but think about the "Soda Pop" cost for Franky and Sunny. That a lot of coke. And They brought books and meds for Chopper and Robin. Then Usopp and Franky weapons. Then Luffy food problems.lol:p

TheProtege
October 26, 2010, 10:35 AM

I feel like the remaining 10,000 went to augment the size on nami's breast. I swear everytime we see here....they're bigger

Nonlife
October 26, 2010, 05:49 PM
I hope they acquire another crew member soon. (Another girl, cause there are plenty of guys on the ship?) I can't wait to see what Fisherman Island looks like. Part of me suspects it'll have faced hard times, since Jimbei's turned over his role as Shichibukai (and that role may have granted him representation for Fisherman kind).

I feel like the remaining 10,000 went to augment the size on nami's breast. I swear everytime we see here....they're bigger

I think scantly-clad clothes and her ever-shrinking waistline makes them appear bigger.

Chidoki
October 26, 2010, 10:42 PM

The remaining 100,000,000 went to the party with feeding everyone for the events of Enies Lobby. When Nami opened the safe for the leftovers the next day, there was only a few belli left and Luffy told her they spend most of it on the food for the party.

Bobbina
October 27, 2010, 05:54 PM
Oh right. Forgot. Yeah, fishman island will be like DEAD when they get there. Jimbei's no longer shichi, and WB died so now his protection isn't saving it. For all we know, Jimbei may be injured or dead when they reach there. (Probably not dead, but its possible.)

Nonlife
October 28, 2010, 08:30 PM
Oh right. Forgot. Yeah, fishman island will be like DEAD when they get there. Jimbei's no longer shichi, and WB died so now his protection isn't saving it. For all we know, Jimbei may be injured or dead when they reach there. (Probably not dead, but its possible.)

Not possibly dead. I really do hope there's some strife going on at Fisherman's Island. It's just like you said: it's protection's gone with WB dead. (I'm sure a lot of oppressive pirate groups have come and gone during the 2 year timeskip. Wouldn't it be somthing to see Caime again, and she suddenly pulls a 180 by telling everyone she hates them?) Regardless, of how bad the situation on Fisherman Island may be, it may all come down to Luffy declaring it's under his crew's protection "from this day forward."

TheProtege
October 28, 2010, 10:34 PM
anyone think that cami became ummmm wats the word...useful....over the time-skip?

Bobbina
October 29, 2010, 07:00 PM
XD lol Protege. Oh btw love the jabbawockeez pic. Theyre amazing

Oh and yeah I know its not actually DEAD. Its an exaggeration.

Baron Vorg
November 04, 2010, 08:08 PM
hello i'am newbie.. :)
I think the fishman island is badly now, because the dead of WB.. I think many pirates that make chaos on that island.. And SHP became a hero again like in Arabasta..

I hope oda show the prototype of Hachi.. A Female pink merman with the sword like Hachi... :D

hy4k
November 05, 2010, 08:59 AM
hello i'am newbie.. :)
I think the fishman island is badly now, because the dead of WB.. I think many pirates that make chaos on that island.. And SHP became a hero again like in Arabasta..

I hope oda show the prototype of Hachi.. A Female pink merman with the sword like Hachi... :D

i think her name was maple reed

i hope we see her too

TheProtege
November 05, 2010, 09:46 AM
the octopus gurl hachi was crushin on?! :s

Baron Vorg
November 05, 2010, 05:44 PM
i hope.. :-)
hey gusy, do you think the fishman island is clasified as an area of New world or still in grand line?

Lord Rayleigh
November 06, 2010, 11:30 AM
i hope.. :-)
hey gusy, do you think the fishman island is clasified as an area of New world or still in grand line?

New World is a part of Grand Line, and like Mariejois, Fishman island is an island of the Grand Line. Anyway, it's not a New World island or a Paradise island: it's on/in/under the Red Line. It's neutral.

TheProtege
November 08, 2010, 09:54 AM
it was never a paradise or new world island....it was a whitebeard island lol. whitebeard used to run ish

Bobbina
November 08, 2010, 09:58 PM
I'd say either neutral or not part of it at all. It was completely ruled by a diff empire and people, and of course, its undersea

Bobbina
November 09, 2010, 07:03 PM
Lol. Yeah and then there'll be grudges, and more anger moments. And then they start arguing and then Luffy goes and intervenes. Like Zoro and Sanji, then Nami, at the Davy Back Games.

What do you thing Luffy thinks about marriage? He doesn't like anyone (that we've heard of), and doesn't care about beauty and stuff like that, but we've seen Luffy reject Hancock's proposals, and obviously he understands it, and i think he'll wanna have a wife and kids, considering he has no family besides Garp and a slight possibility of Sabo being alive. I no we're not going to have anything about it, at least probably, cuz theres gonna be no romance, but seriously, I wonder what's going on through his head about that.