PDA

View Full Version : Question If Shiki or Enel end up appearing in the story don't you think they will join BB crews not Marine?

extrememangalover
August 23, 2010, 02:10 PM
they both are strong enough, ambitious, selfish and mentally twisted like BB especially for Enel's god like behavior BB will love it. What do you think?

Tonix
August 23, 2010, 03:49 PM
Why would either of them want to join Blackbeard?

ArgoW
August 23, 2010, 04:44 PM
Hahahaha, its out of the question i meen to Enel being the pirate king is nothing and he is stronger then BB im sure only reson luffy actualy won is cause enel underastimated luffy and well that luffy is rubber the natural enemy to enel BB whould not stand a chanse lets go back to Ace vs BB the moment he sucks in no even befor that enel will read his mind knowing what hes up to and he will send 1.000.000 volt into BB and fry him up good and hes quake powes wont work eihter cause enel is logia and well a super charged lighting man it speaks for itself invicnble but ineffective against rubber :P

And then we got shiki well for him BB's goal of Pirate king is worthless cause to shiki its just a stupid titel they gave roger and hes more intrested to do his own stuff and he got hte power to do it too and in battle shiki vs BB quake powers he can just levitate to avoid and when it comes to neutralize his devil power well then he just need to cut BB up :P

na they both got egos to big to alow anyone above them

RezzieThaRapper
August 23, 2010, 05:36 PM
I actually had a theory Enel would join blackbeard...

but if you ask anyone on this site... my theories are usually crackpipes

Kaiser Will
August 23, 2010, 07:27 PM
Moved. ~ Regarding this read One Piece Revamp Info/Guide Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63551) please. Remember character discussion should be made in the TOK Forum from now on.