PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 255 Discussion [Bleach]

WinterLion
December 01, 2006, 02:18 AM
For all the 254 goodies click here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11508.0)._________________________________________________

Well the newest chapter is out:
Dordoni was an Espada before Aizen obtained the Hougyoku.
Neru has some healing abilities in her spit.
It's also been confirmed that Neru is indeed a girl. (Dordoni called her a "lady" and she didn't correct him, which I'm sure she would have done, had she been a he).
And Dordoni went against the other Execution Squad to at the very least gain some time for Ichigo and Neru.
And lastly we see glimpses of Ishida and Chad appearing to be struggling against their opponents.

So where does all this lead? Make your predictions and have fun, but no spam please. :amuse

Urazz
December 01, 2006, 07:16 AM
Looks like Dordoni took a shine to Ichigo and tried to teach him that he has to be ruthless if he is to have any chance in HM on rescuing Orihime. I'm hoping Ichigo will take that advice to heart when he fights stronger opponents as they wouldn't play around like Dorduni was and are definately more ruthless.

Anyways, it looks like we get to skip past the beginnings of Chad's and Ishida's fights skip straight to the climax. Well, either that or see them get captured. Hopefully we'll also get to see Orihime start on her plan or Rukia and Renji for a bit to see if they ran into any enemies.

weixiaobao
December 01, 2006, 02:22 PM
Man I want to see some shinigami action (maybe as a back up to ichigo's team)
Anyway those vice-captains and captains from the last arc (who are not fully developed as character) should be reintroduced sometimes soon.....

kyubisharingan
December 01, 2006, 02:53 PM
Ok, there is gonna be 10 pages showing Chad's fight, and another 10 showing Ishida's fight

dfcarolinaguy
December 01, 2006, 10:08 PM
I think were going to see some action from viazards soon

mugen
December 01, 2006, 11:33 PM
some cool shit up ahead I hope
and since when did and how did Aizen contact the hollows

otaclub_87
December 01, 2006, 11:44 PM
i dunno for sure but my feeling said that some of aizen subordinate...(tousen or gin)will show up in the near future

Urazz
December 02, 2006, 12:13 AM
Considering that there is now cannon fodder running around hunting for Ichigo, it gets me thinking someone wants him captured or killed and it gets me questioning on who sent those orders?

I can really only think of 3 possibilities on who it could be that sent those arrancar and that could be Aizen, Gin, or Tousen. I think Ulquiorra could be a possibility as well. I'd say Grimmjow isn't a possibility though since it doesn't seem his style really.

otaclub_87
December 02, 2006, 10:05 AM
gin fits in...
they are really going to fight...(i hope)

what about rukia..she seems are not shown up until now

Substance
December 02, 2006, 12:31 PM
I believe, ichigo will take what Dordoni said to heart and become a demon, but i think he will lose control and his evilness will take over him... also What would we classify Aizen as? vaizard,espada what?

Fortisdiablos
December 03, 2006, 03:38 AM
Didn't Dordoni say all that crap to himself? Or was that a memory of what he said to Ichigo?

I can't wait to see the reactions on everyone's faces when they see hollowed out Ichigo.

mugen
December 03, 2006, 12:24 PM
umm okay Ichigo is not going to fight Aizen
Hollow Zangetsu is....

glasskatana
December 03, 2006, 03:35 PM
I was thinking about this (though seeing as how tired Ichigo is it doesn't seem to be true) but it was said in an earlier chapter that some of the hollow were surviving just by breathing the spiritually dense air. Well, even if it's only minor since Ichigo's inner hollow is obviously not low-class, shouldn't being in this spiritually dense air make his hollow form stronger/let him keep his mask on longer? So that's my crackhead prediction/theory. My more likely prediction, we see Chad and/or Ishida fighting. :amuse

lexx
December 03, 2006, 04:26 PM
My analysis of Ichigo's status:

Ichigo barely won his internal struggle against his hollow-self. He did this by, if only for a moment, operating on pure fighting instinct, surprising the hollow & overpowering it. Ichigo understands that, to seek out more power, he has to become an avatar of violence, yet he has thus far refused & still only fights for others.

Ichigo's progress will be controlled by Aizen et al. He'll be forced into gradually more difficult battles and pushed to the point of exhaustion. Aizen wants to analyze Ichigo's hollow transformation & vizard form. Throughout, Nell will probably aid Ichigo in understanding his hollow side, & once overwhelmed, Ichigo will be forced to return to that inner world. Ichigo won't be able to better control his hollow side without changing his attitude & motivations.

erieru
December 03, 2006, 08:52 PM
I was thinking about this (though seeing as how tired Ichigo is it doesn't seem to be true) but it was said in an earlier chapter that some of the hollow were surviving just by breathing the spiritually dense air. Well, even if it's only minor since Ichigo's inner hollow is obviously not low-class, shouldn't being in this spiritually dense air make his hollow form stronger/let him keep his mask on longer? So that's my crackhead prediction/theory. My more likely prediction, we see Chad and/or Ishida fighting. :amuse

my theory about him keeping his mask longer, is not based on how strong his hollow is, more likely it's based on how strong Ichigo is. I think it will easier for his hollow to take control over him being in HM, so he would have to struggle even harder to remain in control of the mask. that'IMO.
but well see what happens next :) can't wait to see Chad going all out with two arms. That would definetly be my favorittiest moment lol

Substance
December 04, 2006, 01:04 AM
^ thats kind of what i was saying about his hollow being stronger than him in HM but what would Aizen be classified as? GOD?!

Sarmad
December 04, 2006, 06:49 AM
We'll see either Ishida or Chad fighting. Well, maby we'll see them both fighting

Ishiken
December 04, 2006, 09:36 PM
Ichigo can only stay in Mask mode for a limited amount of time because it seems the Masked state's length is inversely porportional to the power of the inner hollow. The longer the fight to win is the stronger the hollow is and the shorter the amount of time you can maintain the masked state. Its more likely Ichigo will enter his inner world and learn more about Zangetsu then it is for his Masked state to last longer.

mugen
December 04, 2006, 09:37 PM
Ichigo can only stay in Mask mode for a limited amount of time because it seems the Masked state's length is inversely porportional to the power of the inner hollow. The longer the fight to win is the stronger the hollow is and the shorter the amount of time you can maintain the masked state. Its more likely Ichigo will enter his inner world and learn more about Zangetsu then it is for his Masked state to last longer.

i hope that happens this chapter instead of a whole volume later

weixiaobao
December 04, 2006, 09:42 PM
i hope that happens this chapter instead of a whole volume later

Yup, bleach need to go on a faster pace, introduced all the badguys...

Naruto93
December 04, 2006, 09:47 PM
hey can anyone answer me this what chapter does ichigo find out he has an inner holow.
also how is he able to control the hollow state while not losing his death god abilities becuase in anime epi.19 he was losing all his powers.
:hitsun

mugen
December 04, 2006, 09:53 PM
well in he finds out in chapter
can't remember but it's when he fights Zaraki

lexx
December 04, 2006, 09:56 PM
Re-watch the anime. During Urahara's training, Ichigo's chain link erodes away and the hollow transformation begins. During the hollow transformation, in the internal world, Ichigo finds and regains his death god powers. By regaining his death god powers, Ichigo halted the hollow transformation, but the damage was done - the inner hollow was already born.

In the ensuing battles with Abarai Renji & Zaraki Kenpachi, Ichigo notices that the hollow mask materializes next to his body before he receives critical wounds, protecting him. Also, during the battle with Kenpachi, Ichigo is forced to fight his hollow-self in the inner world for control over Zangetsu.

In the episode 58 (maybe 59) battle with Kuchiki Byakuya, Ichigo, about to die, loses control of his body to the inner hollow, which starts to form a mask in front of his face while kicking Byakuya's ass. Ichigo quickly suppresses the hollow, regains control over his actions, & rips the mask off.

Naruto93
December 04, 2006, 10:04 PM
Re-watch the anime. During Urahara's training, Ichigo's chain link erodes away and the hollow transformation begins. During the hollow transformation, in the internal world, Ichigo finds and regains his death god powers. By regaining his death god powers, Ichigo halted the hollow transformation, but the damage was done - the inner hollow was already born.

In the ensuing battles with Abarai Renji & Zaraki Kenpachi, Ichigo notices that the hollow mask materializes next to his body before he receives critical wounds, protecting him. Also, during the battle with Kenpachi, Ichigo is forced to fight his hollow-self in the inner world for control over Zangetsu.

In the episode 58 (maybe 59) battle with Kuchiki Byakuya, Ichigo, about to die, loses control of his body to the inner hollow, which starts to form a mask in front of his face while kicking Byakuya's ass. Ichigo quickly suppresses the hollow, regains control over his actions, & rips the mask off.

kk thx i must have saw it diferently. but do you know any chapters when rukia or orihime sees him in this form.

mugen
December 04, 2006, 10:08 PM
they still have'nt seem him in that form only Byakuya has and some arrancar

Naruto93
December 04, 2006, 10:13 PM
oh i have read 254 its a pretty powerful form but wouldnt he lose him self the more he uses it. and also how is it tha you can hold a hollow inside you.

weixiaobao
December 04, 2006, 10:17 PM
oh i have read 254 its a pretty powerful form but wouldnt he lose him self the more he uses it. and also how is it tha you can hold a hollow inside you.

you beat the heck out of it and made it your slave, you need strong will and power though...

Naruto93
December 04, 2006, 10:36 PM
you beat the heck out of it and made it your slave, you need strong will and power though...

yeah i know you need power and strong will but it just doesn't make sence how can u control a lost soul and use it to make you stronger and if ichigo can do it then what is stoping all other death gods pfrom gaining a hollow and becoming super strong.

well my prediction is a big picture prediction I think we willl see [ichigo get to somone who is guareding orihime and they will battle during this battle ichigo will once agiain draw upon the hollow powers but it still wont be enough so he continues to use it until he loses all himself and he goes and destroys everything then orihime trys to save him when rukia comes then when ichigo is about to kill both ori. and rukia he kills himself then thats the end of bleach pretty epic and far out prediction.

lexx
December 04, 2006, 11:07 PM
It's force of will & battle instinct that let you overcome the hollow inside. Someone like Hinamori or Rukia could never do it. Even Ichigo was barely able to do it - he doesn't fight to seek power, he seeks power to rescue. On top of that, the method for spawning the inner hollow isn't well known, and it's forbidden - you're cast out of soul society or even hunted down for trying it.

glasskatana
December 05, 2006, 01:00 AM
This is getting a bit off-topic guys. I'll try to answer the question as well as I can and then let's get back to the predictions.

yeah i know you need power and strong will but it just doesn't make sence how can u control a lost soul and use it to make you stronger and if ichigo can do it then what is stoping all other death gods pfrom gaining a hollow and becoming super strong.

well my prediction is a big picture prediction I think we willl see [ichigo get to somone who is guareding orihime and they will battle during this battle ichigo will once agiain draw upon the hollow powers but it still wont be enough so he continues to use it until he loses all himself and he goes and destroys everything then orihime trys to save him when rukia comes then when ichigo is about to kill both ori. and rukia he kills himself then thats the end of bleach pretty epic and far out prediction.

There is a barrier that exists between shinigami and hollow. When Ichigo first started his transformation into a true shinigami, he gained a mask, showing that even though he was becoming a hollow, he was resisting it (usually when becoming a hollow, your form shatters and you reform as a hollow) so basically Ichigo inner world was crumbling but by discovering his shinigami powers before it completely disappeared he became primarily a shinigami. However, that barrier that seperates hollow and shinigami had already been broken so Ichigo is a special case in that he is someone that has removed that barrier. Not just any shinigami can do this. (of course the other way to remove the barrier is with something called the hougyoku, which forcefully removes it. Currently, Aizen is using the hougyoku to give Hollows Shinigami powers, but I suppose theoretically, it could be used to give Shinigami Hollow powers as well). At least, this is my understanding of it. If you still don't get it, I highly encourage you to (re) read the manga. :amuse

Now as for my own (second) prediction...I've been wondering if Ichigo could possibly use the hougyoku to help him keep his mask on for longer. :headscratch

nah, probably not. :p

lexx
December 05, 2006, 01:31 AM
Oh, I thought about that happening as well. It would be interesting to see what a "complete" shinigami-turned-hollow would be like. So far, the espada arrancar are the closest thing to a complete hybrid of shinigami / hollow (vizards are less complete, since there seems to be an issue of control with their hollow side).

I can imagine a situation in which Orihime becomes a human hougyoku and "finishes" Ichigo's transformation (her innate ability seems to be barrier manipulation, and the hogyoku itself simply removes the barrier within a soul).

greed1
December 05, 2006, 12:25 PM
it would be fun to see if Orihime can actually do that with ichigo and completely finishes his transformation...i wonder how powerful he will become and if it will be enough for Azien. We have only gotten glimples of Azien power and thats just small parts......can't wait to see what happens

Fortisdiablos
December 05, 2006, 06:11 PM
Well, assuming Ulquiora is Espada Uno, then Ichigo has the potential to be stronger than all the espada. When Ulquiora came to the real world, he said Ichigo's power was fluctuating back and forth from no power to stronger than him.

kadodo
December 05, 2006, 10:29 PM
I just thought of something. In the upcoming chapters if Ichigo really saves Inoue, will she be able to look him in the eyes? Because she kissed him on the lips and it seems that Ichigo realized it too. As for my prediction for 255, I say that Ishida will have a hard time fighting his opponent but he will win faster against his enemy than Chad will.

Sarmad
December 06, 2006, 07:45 AM
I just thought of something. In the upcoming chapters if Ichigo really saves Inoue, will she be able to look him in the eyes? Because she kissed him on the lips and it seems that Ichigo realized it too. As for my prediction for 255, I say that Ishida will have a hard time fighting his opponent but he will win faster against his enemy than Chad will.

She didn't kiss him. She wanted to but didn't do it in the end.

Iwant Inoue to kiss me >_<

bax
December 07, 2006, 08:09 AM
Okay guys....

The RAW is out. Get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11749.0)

With that, this thread is officially the Chapter 255 Discussion Thread.

kadodo
December 07, 2006, 11:11 AM
That Arrancar seems kind of fast for Ishida.

Zoe
December 07, 2006, 11:13 AM
Note to the translators, the guy's name is probably Zaerapolo. Google the name and you'll see that he's an architect who designed a terminal in Yokohama.

kyubisharingan
December 07, 2006, 04:47 PM
Pretty good Chapter^^Ishida needs to get serious and get rid of her

weixiaobao
December 07, 2006, 05:11 PM
Good chapter... Cool pages of all the bad guys...
And the nino guy dead or so = sad

Silhouette
December 09, 2006, 10:00 PM
I have to disagree, Ishida doesn't need to be fast...........

http://img5.imagevenue.com/loc483/th_18685_lash_122_483lo.JPG

...................who doesn't want to be lashed by her? <3 (jk)

On the other hand, I am interested in the Arrancar's research on Ichigo's reiatsu, I wonder what the outcome will be!

kadodo
December 09, 2006, 10:06 PM
Yeah that's something that is definitely interesting. I wonder what the outcome will be.

Koen
December 11, 2006, 03:34 AM
Man, sometimes I have a feeling of some arrancars not trusting aizen because he is not a hollow borned villain. Pretty cool chapter because we see aizen and that awesome emotionless gin back. Hope those fight with trash arrancar will finish soon. Someone wtaching ishida, tension tension tension...

RockStar1426
December 11, 2006, 08:42 PM
Neru has some healing abilities in her spit.
It may of just been me, but I found it funny as hell when the Ex-Espeda woke up and saw Neru drolling on him....I just loved that reaction.

Anyways, I find it interesting. But, the only thing that leaves me wonder will Hollow Ichigo get any power-ups since hes in the home of Hollows, Hucedo Mundo?