PDA

View Full Version : Discussion kizaru could a mirror beat him?

chrizzl
August 24, 2010, 10:37 AM
i no this may sound stupid but could a mirror beat him if used correctly as he is light as he would reflect back
either that or diamond as it breaks up the light into the differnt colours like a rainbow...

THM Nindo
August 24, 2010, 11:25 AM
i no this may sound stupid but could a mirror beat him if used correctly as he is light as he would reflect back
either that or diamond as it breaks up the light into the differnt colours like a rainbow...

Kizaru vs Diamond Jozu!! :D

Uriel
August 24, 2010, 12:04 PM
When the thread of new Devil's Fruit came out, this was exactly my thought.

chrizzl
August 24, 2010, 12:51 PM
i like the idea of diamond jozu fighting him as it may be a nartual weakness like luffy vs enel
But it could work against him as it could create more kizarus as he attacks him and have all differnt colourd one fighting him like a green and a red one lol etc

Defo a fight i would want to see thinking of this in depth like this makes me hope the WB pirates dont fall apart caise i also wanna see marco again

Mr. Death
August 24, 2010, 01:18 PM
I bet a light capture dial, should be able to beat him and capture him...?

Fox666
August 24, 2010, 02:18 PM
Well, no. The light would be reflected, but it wouldn't hurt Kizaru.

Either way, Kizaru does not necessary becomes light when he is attacking, as he was still "solid" when he hit Hawkins. It was like a super speed (i.e. 1/10 of light speed) kick. Which probably can break any mirror.

fcToho
August 24, 2010, 03:23 PM
I also like the idea of Jozu being his natural enemy, like Luffy and Enel.

elitefox
August 24, 2010, 07:31 PM
most likely Kizaru wont be hitting jozu unless he is not in full diamond or half diamond.

but i don't think jozu can land a hit when kizaru is far away and just spamming lazors

RezzieThaRapper
August 24, 2010, 08:35 PM
Well, no. The light would be reflected, but it wouldn't hurt Kizaru.

Either way, Kizaru does not necessary becomes light when he is attacking, as he was still "solid" when he hit Hawkins. It was like a super speed (i.e. 1/10 of light speed) kick. Which probably can break any mirror.

If Kizaru delivers a solid light speed kick to Jozu... he better hope it launches him... other wise Kizaru would be hopping on one foot, lol

With his other foot in the grave literally

Lord Rayleigh
August 25, 2010, 12:37 PM
Boys, we're in One Piece. Do you really expect a Marine Admiral to get beat thanks to a mirror ? That's ridiculous...

Fox666
August 25, 2010, 01:21 PM
Kizaru getting beat by a mirror is like Akainu getting beat by a fridge! :P

Anyway, I think that Kizaru can use the reflection as an advantage. So using a mirror would only make him stronger

frontaLobotomy
August 25, 2010, 02:06 PM
Kizaru's attacks are solid, well his kicks and such anyway. He uses his light based ability to hit people at incredible speeds, giving those attacks such immense destructive power. A mirror may deflect his beams, maybe, but that won't stop him kicking you in the face at the speed of light.

Uriel
August 25, 2010, 09:29 PM
Kizaru getting beat by a mirror is like Akainu getting beat by a fridge! :P
Well...maybe xD

And Kizaru will be defeated by Luffy :D

kulugo
August 26, 2010, 06:32 AM
i sure want to see jozu pwning kizaru.

shinsengumi
August 26, 2010, 06:42 AM
for kizaru vs jozu match-up , it could go either way . this is OP after all , kizaru may create a beam laser and cut jozu's diamonds into little pieces