PDA

View Full Version : Predictions What will happen when Chopper will master his DF?

vagabond87
August 25, 2010, 04:01 AM
Will his fully awakened form will be "completly human" or will he still be a hybrid? I think that at the end of one piece Chopper will look like human(doctor) like -and this reminds me slightly Gepetto and Pinokio- father figure and someone becoming "real human" at the end.

kkck
August 25, 2010, 07:52 AM
What make sou think chopper hasn't mastered his fruit though? I don't think that is a problem right now.

vagabond87
August 25, 2010, 08:09 AM
I started this thread beacuse i remebered what Crocodile said back in Impel Down about beasts that are after them- that they are fully awakened Zoan users(minotaur, zebra, koala, cow, rhinoceros). So assuming that Chopper ate zoan human fruit he must have "awakened state" as well when he fully looks like what his DF represents.
He should be able to go into fully human form in some point in future.

chrizzl
August 25, 2010, 09:38 AM
also do u think that he will learn to controll that super hulk type form and if so then does he gain his human form as that curently uncontrolable
and i really dont want another story with a doc that cant controll an inner monster its to marvel

undertoe
August 25, 2010, 11:41 AM
also do u think that he will learn to controll that super hulk type form and if so then does he gain his human form as that curently uncontrolable
and i really dont want another story with a doc that cant controll an inner monster its to marvel

Bruce Banner is not a medical doctor; he's a scientist. It's also very different in many other key ways, so the parallels are weak at best. Also, please type like an 18-year-old from a country that natively speaks English.

chrizzl
August 25, 2010, 12:24 PM
Bruce Banner is not a medical doctor; he's a scientist. It's also very different in many other key ways, so the parallels are weak at best. Also, please type like an 18-year-old from a country that natively speaks English.

soz il use a spell check next time:D
ye but its not just marvel there is alot of other storys that have this and i dont think that its quite the uniqueness that im use to seeing in oda and scientist/ doc is kinda choppers role as he resherches new medicine like a scientist i i was just genrally refering to people in white lab type coats
o and sorry for all the spell mistakes
dyslexic and Proud

Fox666
August 26, 2010, 02:03 PM
I don't know why Chopper doesn't have a "fully human" form, since Zoans usually can transform in the animal completely (i.e. Rob Lucci makes a perfect leopard). Even if I don't know why Chopper is different, that won't change because of an awakened state, will it?

Either way, Chopper character is an chibi reindeer. He won't become an "human". =P

VjekoV
August 26, 2010, 05:36 PM
I think it was established in the drum island arc that chopper was a mutant because of his blue nose, and that it is possible that that's why he still has reindeer characteristics in his full human form (the yeti like one)

tret16
August 26, 2010, 11:08 PM
the way i see this goin is that in order for him to get stronger he will need to learn how to control his berserk form, but he most deffinitly won't gain an actualy human form... The reason that he's so different then the other is that the others were humans that ate zoans type fruit, but Chopper was an anial to begin with, so it's actually the opsite situation... There no telling what the effects are when an animal eats a fruit untill it's actually done...

Franckie
August 27, 2010, 10:30 PM
Chopper will gain the ability to transform into this form:

http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gallery/dr-gregory-house.jpg

kebuenowilly
September 02, 2010, 04:49 AM
Just how much can a Zoan user control it's fruit? I think Chopper has yet to master his devil fruit, cuz people like Marco and Laffitte can transform his body partially, like turning his arms into wings.
So my guessing is that he be able to control and adopt every point form, even monster point, and also maybe increase his features, like the size of his horns, without using rumble balls. Of course he will also be able to partially transform.
Do you think he will learn Life Return in a future, to help him handle his points?

Fox666
September 02, 2010, 07:19 AM
I don't think he will stop using rumble ball. Marco can partially transform, but he can't grow larger wings or claws or whatever.

kkck
September 02, 2010, 08:16 AM
I don't think chopper's human form is the result of him not being under complete control of his fruit. He is just weird that way. just look at kaku, the guy was able to turn into a perfect giraffe and a perfect hybrid moments after eating his DF. In that sense, I don't think chopper will ever look more human than what he does now.

tret16
September 02, 2010, 02:06 PM
Marco is a Logia type, not a Zoan type, so you can't use him as an example.

Philbo
September 02, 2010, 02:26 PM
Isn't Marco a the user of the legendary phoenix zoan fruit?

When Chopper masters his DF I believe he'll be doing stuff like using defense point only on the part of his body being hit or something? Only transforming the attacking arm? The DF only allows you to change into the animal right? I don't think it'll allow him to make larger versions of certain parts... Not saying that will not happen though as I think that is something that the some new types of rumble balls could create, something that might happen because of the timeskip =]

chess4
September 02, 2010, 02:31 PM
Isn't Marco a the user of the legendary phoenix zoan fruit?

When Chopper masters his DF I believe he'll be doing stuff like using defense point only on the part of his body being hit or something? Only transforming the attacking arm? The DF only allows you to change into the animal right? I don't think it'll allow him to make larger versions of certain parts... Not saying that will not happen though as I think that is something that the some new types of rumble balls could create, something that might happen because of the timeskip =]

in choppers case it was the other way around. i dont think chpper will look more human. i just think he will be able to different points together. safe for instance jumping point anf monster point at the same time.

i am interested to see when a zoan is awakened, what extra benefits does it bring

kkck
September 02, 2010, 05:22 PM
Marco is a Logia type, not a Zoan type, so you can't use him as an example.

Marco is a zoan, that much has been stated as fact in the manga.

tret16
September 02, 2010, 09:18 PM
i wen't and checked on it and i seemed to have been wrong, he happens to have a mythical beast type zoan fruit... i stand corrected. but it seems to have the same effects as logia types

kkck
September 02, 2010, 09:38 PM
It's not nearly the same as logia though, marco's ability was thoroughly described in an SBS. Here is what oda said about it:

R: Hello for the first time, Oda-sensei. I've read all the previous 57 volumes, and I was thinking, I don't quite understand how "Phoenix Marco"'s Zoan fruit of the "legendary beast" kind is different from Ace's "Meramera" fruit.
P.N. CNY

O: Yeah, I know... I've omitted the explanation from this war arc, because I focused on the pacing and wanted to move the story forward. To explain Marco's ability just a little bit: he's Zoan, so he does have a body. But since he's got "the blue fire of revival" - the Phoenix's ability - wounds will regenerate, so attacks will not damage him (though there's a limit to the regeneration). In other words, the flames are for regeneration. These blue flames don't have the characteristics of actual fire - they don't spread and burn things, and they aren't hot. They're completely different from Ace's flames. I might touch on this in the main story at some point, so I'll leave it at this for now.

Marco does get wounded but in turn his wounds heal themselves instantly. Logia in turn don't get hurt at all, stuff simply goes through them. In the grand scheme of things, I'd think marco's ability is better. Haki makes logia about as tangible as an ordinary body, in that sense against strong people intangibility is rather useless as an actual defense since haki users can connect punches as they would with the most ordinary of persons. On the other hand, haki should in no way stop marco's regeneration. It is interesting that marco would have actually survived the attack that killed ace without a scratch on him lol.

tret16
September 02, 2010, 09:51 PM
hhhmmm, i understand now, thanx alot for the quote from Oda, i never really look into interviews of the writers of the story so it's gret that you let me know about it... i hope he does get into more detail with his ability in the future, he seems to be an intersting character. And i guess you can say that he infact has no weakness, he's already really strong, i mean he was whitebeards first mate so i can't wait to see him fight again.

Fox666
September 03, 2010, 06:45 AM
in choppers case it was the other way around. i dont think chpper will look more human. i just think he will be able to different points together. safe for instance jumping point anf monster point at the same time.I suppose that Monster Point is the fusion beetween all points? I.e. it has long fur life defense point, and big horns like horn point. You got what I mean.

tret16
September 03, 2010, 08:38 AM
ya i got it, the surge of energy that he gets from having three rumble balls is probable too much for his body to control which means all formscome out all at once.