PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Aizen dies at the hands of New Ichigo?

Xsoteria
August 25, 2010, 02:25 PM
This is pretty straightforward. Here you can discuss and give your predictions as to the outcome of the newest big face off in Bleach - Butterflaizen or Ichigo?

Will Ichigo prevail and utterly destroy Aizen? Is Aizen too hyped up and powerful for new Ichigo to defeat? Maybe Ichigo will win but Aizen will escape? Or Aizen wins and Ichigo is the one that will escape? Could be something else entirely.

Lay down your predictions and vote folks.

p1xel
August 25, 2010, 03:51 PM
I voted something other,beacuse ichigo will never die IMO,and Aizen won`t die now IMO.
Aizen will beat everyone up,but noone will die and he will become the king,and he won`t destroy Soul Society.He will just rule it:P
That opens the new arc of Isshin past,as Kubo admit in one of the interviews that he will draw it,then we get the final arc of battle versus Aizen.
I think that somehow with the power of hougyoku Aizen will revive the whole Espada and change them in Gotei 13 captains.
Ichigo will have to train his new final getsuga for long time,and when he will be really strong maybe Aizen will tell him his real plan...

Hystzen
August 25, 2010, 06:24 PM
Butterzen will die..there no reason to keep him around his story is complete..he done his rebellion, build an army, lost, became God, used the hougyoku n explained what it is.

he got nothing left to explain

ichigo pumels butterzen ...after his death

RG turn up to put down ichigo for been to strong n unatural being..they notice isshin who is former RG and wanted they take him ichigo escapes thanks to Urahara...we get isshin flashback ..then the rescue to get Isshin back....every major bleach arc starts with a kidnapping.

tret16
August 25, 2010, 06:31 PM
i will halfto say that Aizen and Ichigo with have a great fight, it won't be a one sided thing... You guys know better then anyone that Ichigo's fight has never been one sided for long, something alway's turns the table... It's gunna be a pretty even fight for the most part and then Ichigo is gunna come ahead by just a little bit. If there has been talk about a new arc afterwards, then my guess would be that maybe Ichigo is invited into the Royal Guards or if not that then there's most deffinitly goin to have something to do with the Royal Guards. And since in the Interview he stated that he's gunna explain Isshin's past then my guess would be that Isshin was infact part of the Royal Guard which would be why no one from the SS know's him.

iCathyxD
August 25, 2010, 08:54 PM
I voted something other,beacuse ichigo will never die IMO,and Aizen won`t die now IMO.
Aizen will beat everyone up,but noone will die and he will become the king,and he won`t destroy Soul Society.He will just rule it:P
That opens the new arc of Isshin past,as Kubo admit in one of the interviews that he will draw it,then we get the final arc of battle versus Aizen.
I think that somehow with the power of hougyoku Aizen will revive the whole Espada and change them in Gotei 13 captains.
Ichigo will have to train his new final getsuga for long time,and when he will be really strong maybe Aizen will tell him his real plan...

Ichigo already died once. He only revived because of his hollow powers.
And lol? Hes going to revive the espada? i doubt that O.o... He betrayed the Espada... He even killed Tia Harribel...

Arrogance
August 25, 2010, 10:40 PM
Just a reminder to all that there is a 48 hour rule in which the most recent chapter of bleach cannot be discussed outside of the chapter discussion thread. Please refrain from posting about recent events in this thread until the 48 hours have passed and instead discuss those things in the respective chapter discussion thread. If anyone fails to follow this rule their posts will be subject to deletion. Thank you.

~Arrogance

Google Hero
August 26, 2010, 12:37 AM
This could just be a general discussion about the final fight between the two that has been set up since Ichigo underwent his training, it doesn't really need or hold onto anything regarding the current chapter.

Now that that's said I am going to presume I am feeling this fight is going to be similar to the Byakuya / Ichigo fight during the SS arc, where they have a close tight fight and is ended in a similar fashion as that did (both use their final attack)

Xsoteria
August 26, 2010, 05:25 AM
Well personally, I'm getting the feeling that things are unraveling just as Aizen planned. If Ichigo won now, the entire transformation festival would go to waste along with the whole Aizen hype. Also it will make Aizen look rather stupid as he is the one that set up the whole Ichigo getting stronger scenario. If there was ever a risk that with Ichigo's increase in strength, Aizen's chance of losing is increased as well, this whole plan would be rather... well disappointing if not stupid. And even if there is such a risk, Aizen should have a back up plan or two, as this whole Ichi-gets-too-strong thing is easily forseeable, even by Aizen.

While he was planning this entire thing, Aizen was his old intelligent self, not this new dumbfound Butterfly-God self.

I'd say Aizen will somehow prevail here, and either Ichigo escapes or is saved or something like that, or Ichigo indeed gets absorbed or defeated.

Kaiten
August 26, 2010, 01:19 PM
Pretty straight forward: shonen super-villain powers up, shonen super-hero powers up to fight him. The sole purpose of the power up was to make Aizen a villain beyond a traitorous captain, he is so the purpose has been served. Ichigo powered up to complete his evolution and become strong enough to defeat the last boss. Nothing left other than him defeating Aizen. You don't power up a shonen hero for him to lose, you don't do it to have the enemy escape. Unless you want an atrocity along the line of Naraku escaping at the last minute every time he fought Inuyasha. Ichigo will win here, whether that means the series ends is up to Kubo and his editors. Remember, Aizen is not the main character, the story can continue without him.

Aizen can not make the key without plotkai. The entire point of post-Soul Society Bleach was to prevent him from slaughtering the entire population and physically destroying Karakura Town. Ichgio and Soul Society have lost if he does, the entire fight was for naught. The stakes are so high that if Ichigo loses it is total defeat, not only personal but the war is a decisive lose. This is unavoidable from plot perspective.

drakend
August 26, 2010, 04:12 PM
Something else may happen: the hougyoku takes over Aizen!
The thing is confirmed to be sentient and it has the power to grant any wishes. If it's sentient then it can create its own wishes.

Superlamarrio
August 26, 2010, 05:14 PM
I reckon that in the end Aizen gets killed by Don Kanonji Or Hanatarō.
And if that were to happen it would be the best scene ever.

But if it sadly doesn't pan out that way I think that the Hougyoku will probably take over Aizen and Ichigo will finish him off and maybe Unohana will get involved as she is not just the only Captain not to fight but she is also the only one who hasn't been defeated by anyone.

Cyber34
August 26, 2010, 05:25 PM
I think Aizen is done, because in the previous chapter he was so sure he reached the pinnacle of existence when he thanked Gin. The majority of the time he has an opponent on the ropes like that he always reveals his true intentions and beliefs. Unless his almighty hogyoku can grant him another wish to evolve by requiring him to get his ass handed to him by Ichigo he's done.

97gsxminus1bolt
August 26, 2010, 05:49 PM
i think ichigo wins aizen is destroyed but then the royal guard captures ichigo since he is a monster. And now everyone decides whether to save ichigo. and how to make a royal key to actually save him.

Kaiten
August 26, 2010, 08:33 PM
The Royal Guard won't interfere. There sole purpose is protecting the king. As the King cedes all power within Soul Society to the Chamber of 46, I can't imagine the Royal Guard interfering with real world and Soul Society business. They probably will be involved at some point in the manga, arresting Ichigo is very unlikely. This will be Aizen and Ichigo one on one.

NinjaPenguinator
August 26, 2010, 09:46 PM
Ichigo pretty much guaranteed Aizen's survival for at least another chapter simply by saying "I'll finish this in an instant." EVERY time a character says that, they're proven wrong.

I voted for the 2nd option, but Aizen dying in this battle isn't out of the question. (It will take more than one chapter for him to be killed of course)

drakend
August 27, 2010, 12:35 AM
Ichigo thought to make short work of Yammi too, then we all know like it turned out... Byakuya AND Kenpachi may be dead by now, for all we know, tough it's unlikely since no good guy dies in this manga.

MonkeyDLuffy7GR
August 29, 2010, 08:34 AM
Yammy will appear (having beaten Byakuya Kenpachi and Mayuri) and then Ichigo finishes him (showing his new powers).Then even if Aizen beats Ichigo he will not be able to make royal key (i think) coz he is going to use Yammy to gather the souls...
All this IMO...

The Newbie.
August 29, 2010, 10:37 PM
Quick! Think of a way to defeat Aizen and make everyone like the ending!
Well, anyway. We can't tell for sure, still another 53 hours until we find out.
What I can say for sure that Ichigo won't just leave Aizen run away, since Ichigo's development has been building up to accept that when enemies are going against everything you once loved just so they can strip it from spirit and life to make a nice skin tapestry for their hellish living room in the middle of the underworld right at the corner of Gotham city and Raftel street in Royal city, the only thing to do is to kill. Ichigo always used the word "Defeat", but ever since Ulquirra died at his hands, Ichigo said "Im going to 'kill' Aizen", and he actually attacked the neck from the back and also went for the heart when Aizen was distracted from the #96 spell. Ichigo before wouldn't have done that because he considered it cheating and dirty play.
We don't know what the outcome will be, but the thread is "Aizen dies at the hands of New Ichigo?", so yes, Ichigo is going to kill Aizen.

Gran Maestro
August 30, 2010, 03:39 AM
If Ichigo defeats Aizen, what's the point of keeping Aizen around as a villain? Will Aizen come back for a rematch and get defeated once more? Totally anticlimactic.

IMO either Ichigo ends Aizen for good or Aizen defeats Ichigo yet again. If Ichigo defeats one of his adversaries, either this person becomes Ichigo's ally (Ikkaku, Renji, Kenpachi, Byakuya) or his role in the story ends (Dordonii, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra).

This is the perfect time for Ichigo to stop the Aizen threat. Will he get defeated and let Aizen make the Royal Key? Certainly not. The responsibility is on Ichigo's shoulders, there's too much at stake, he recently got his brand new power-up, he has to win and I believe he will win.

poobert
August 30, 2010, 12:19 PM
This is what I think:

Aizen said that he had been watching Ichigo from the start. The whole son of a human and..... thing. He trained Ichigo up, and when they fought only a few chapters before, Aizen said that Ichigo should be much better, so he let him live.

Aizen is going to say something like: "you have done everything I wanted you to do! You have surpassed my expectations! mwahahaha! And now........"

Aizen has been forcing Ichigo to get stronger from the start. I think we are going to find out why.

My number one idea is that Aizen uses Ichigo to create the kings key. The hogyoku grants wishes and so the main wish Aizen had from the very start was to make the kings key, which he did in Ichigo. The stronger Ichi gets, the more mature the kings key gets. Now that Ichigo is super strong, imo the kings key is actually complete. This whole ktown thing is a giant bluff.

It is going to be like a reverse Rukia/hogyoku thing. Ichigo is going to either contain the completed key or he himself will be the key.

AlB
August 30, 2010, 12:32 PM
i voted third option. Aizen still has bankai up his sleeve which will make him x10 times stronger than now. ichigo is already in bankai mode

Harlock
August 30, 2010, 02:17 PM
I actually dont think that the evolution of Aizen end here..He will fight Ichigo and he will evolve more to the point that also Ichigo will have to evolve more...Its actually very logical that we see what happens with the Kings Key(if i call it right..) so i dont think that this arc will end so quick just yet...

(sorry for the possible grammar or other mistakes ..been some time since i used english...)

Zehahaha
August 31, 2010, 07:18 AM
I'd like to see Aizen,defeated by Ichigo, but not at this point of the story, i'm afraid that if Kubo decided to put an end to Aizen, there won't be a villain like him, and you know that's right. In the whole mangauniverse, there wasn't a single villain like him, a villain who'll say " As expected ", a villain with such hax powers... Oh god, i don't want him to die yet

So i suppose that he will manage to escape somehow.

Jassaray
August 31, 2010, 05:47 PM
I think Kaiten has the right of things here. It's a straightforward formula, I think many people posting here are assuming a level of originality which doesn't really exist in these types of Manga. Little twists may happen, but all they do is give the illusion of unpredictability.

Ichigo was always going to defeat Aizen. I'd be somewhat surprised if it didn't happen during this fight, but i'd be more annoyed because from a plot perspective THIS is Ichigo's chance to win the battle and he'll do it across a few chapters (hopefully not named DEICIDE!!!).

Vengeance
September 01, 2010, 11:53 AM
Ichigo kills Aizen & the story moves on to bigger & better things such as the SS King & Squad Zero aka The Royal Guard. We are supposed to get 2 more arcs after this one of which is dedicated to Ishinn.

poobert
September 01, 2010, 12:48 PM
But we can't have an arc without a bad guy. Unless someone wants to hazard a guess at a new enemy (Unohana :D) Aizen will likely live somehow.

Judau Ashta
September 01, 2010, 01:39 PM
Most likely Aizen will end up purifying Ichigo of his hollow form before he dies. That way Ichigo is just a shinigami, and he won't just wtfpwn any new enemy that comes. Until of course, the author decides to somehow revive the hollow form again later when he runs out of ideas.

Hystzen
September 01, 2010, 03:01 PM
But we can't have an arc without a bad guy. Unless someone wants to hazard a guess at a new enemy (Unohana :D) Aizen will likely live somehow.

squad 0

true VLs not the ambigous ones kubo went on about in the interview

the soul king

or ichigos hollow in his inner world coz as ichigo gets better so does his hollow

4 possible enemies

aizen can die n still carry on

Xsoteria
September 01, 2010, 03:31 PM

Ay, if Aizen does in fact end his manga carrier here, Unohana could be a suitable villain.

She could have been Aizen's master or something, and having treated all the SS she would have the opportunity to turn all the captains into zombies for Ichigo to grind. Or something.

Hystzen
September 01, 2010, 03:33 PM
Ay, if Aizen does in fact end his manga carrier here, Unohana could be a suitable villain.

She could have been Aizen's master or something, and having treated all the SS she would have the opportunity to turn all the captains into zombies for Ichigo to grind. Or something.

kubo said something about her true face tho in the interview could mean she is working for squad 0 or is aizen follower.....im guessing that she is yammas wife that be amazing.

metalia
September 01, 2010, 08:03 PM
Well, Aizen will actually die at the hands of Ichigo, but this is just because these characters are the main protagonist and the main antagonist, so in order to keep with the manga, the first must kill the second.

However, I don't think Aizen will die right now, and if he does, I would be really disapointed.

I mean, Aizen was ridiculously powerful 100 years ago while being just a vice-captain. Now, he even metamorphosed himself and became the definitive being who whiped out soul society effortlessly. He EVEN prepared everything so Ichigo could reach the higher level of power he has right now. And... finally... he loses the match of his life? I just doooon't get it :p

I suppose Kubo will explain this saying that Ichigo has the three "worlds" into him, i mean shinigami-human-hollow, something Aizen doesn't have. But as far as I know, Aizen is like another creature, some kind of perfect being. And... Even if he isn't, he could wish for being it and the hogyoku shall please his wishes, wouldn't it?

Anyway, I chose Ichigo wins, Aizen scapes and counteratacks with something bigger.

Bye!

EroThraX
September 01, 2010, 10:18 PM
Well, Aizen will actually die at the hands of Ichigo, but this is just because these characters are the main protagonist and the main antagonist, so in order to keep with the manga, the first must kill the second.

However, I don't think Aizen will die right now, and if he does, I would be really disapointed.

I mean, Aizen was ridiculously powerful 100 years ago while being just a vice-captain. Now, he even metamorphosed himself and became the definitive being who whiped out soul society effortlessly. He EVEN prepared everything so Ichigo could reach the higher level of power he has right now. And... finally... he loses the match of his life? I just doooon't get it :p

I suppose Kubo will explain this saying that Ichigo has the three "worlds" into him, i mean shinigami-human-hollow, something Aizen doesn't have. But as far as I know, Aizen is like another creature, some kind of perfect being. And... Even if he isn't, he could wish for being it and the hogyoku shall please his wishes, wouldn't it?

Anyway, I chose Ichigo wins, Aizen scapes and counteratacks with something bigger.

Bye!

Isshin stated that only someone like Aizen could gauge Aizen's power.

Ichigo has reached that point through hard work, Aizen wished for it using the Hōgyoku.

The most likely outcomes in my opinion are the Hōgyoku being unsatisfied with Aizen's power and deciding to leave him, as it is said to have it's own will, or the King's Realm getting involved somehow especially with Isshin's past supposedly the next arc, followed by the final arc.

embla3
September 07, 2010, 08:18 PM
i think it's obvious that ichigo will EVENTUALLY win against aizen because he's the main character
[hr]
i think it's obvious that ichigo will EVENTUALLY win against aizen because he's the main character

I wonder if there's a reason that will EVENTUALLY be discussed about why ichigo was REALLY the only person able to defeat aizen or wat happened while he was fighting his 'power':zan

WaveBossa
September 07, 2010, 09:13 PM
Aizen is done for, period. Have you seen how many transformations he has gone through in the past serveral chapters?

If rpg games and anime have thought us anything its that when the boss is transforming like a madmen, he is gonna die yep yep.

I, however, wish this was not the case, because there is so mcuh random shit aizen has alluted to that he has not explained..... ugh, this guy needs to write a book!!!!

daman246
September 08, 2010, 06:46 AM
The Royal Guard won't interfere. There sole purpose is protecting the king. As the King cedes all power within Soul Society to the Chamber of 46, I can't imagine the Royal Guard interfering with real world and Soul Society business. They probably will be involved at some point in the manga, arresting Ichigo is very unlikely. This will be Aizen and Ichigo one on on
well if the RG really are protenting te king and a new arc featuring the assasination of ichigo then ea killing ichigo now before his mature or gets older will be wise since hes already a monster lvl killing ichigo would be protecting the king since they dont know what he might do as he grows up

Xsoteria
September 08, 2010, 09:33 AM
<hr noshade size="1">

I wonder if there's a reason that will EVENTUALLY be discussed about why ichigo was REALLY the only person able to defeat aizen or wat happened while he was fighting his 'power':zan

It wasn't really my intention to question will Ichigo "eventually" defeat Aizen completely, but whether or not it will happen in this fight.

Hystzen
September 08, 2010, 11:50 AM
after this week i can defo assume Aizen will die.. (altho imo he died against Gin).
and the houg will take over aizens bodys as a host 100% and be the true main villain.

i mean the hougyoku has been around in the plot for a longgggggg time so it would be right if it main villain

extrememangalover
September 08, 2010, 02:18 PM
after this week i can defo assume Aizen will die.. (altho imo he died against Gin).
and the houg will take over aizens bodys as a host 100% and be the true main villain.

i mean the hougyoku has been around in the plot for a longgggggg time so it would be right if it main villain

There's no doubt that Aizen is no more main villain candidate... i mean first impression of Aizen early in the series was that this guy is a freaking beast and definitely final boss character. The author is totally mislead and lost when he decided to hollify him and then this shitty butterfly wingshite and now f king hollow looking crap. OMG just bad time to change main villain you know? or this guy just lost what he's doing now... you should've let Aizen be just Aizen... No f king consistency what so ever(I miss FKing One Piece already:darn)...

digit03
September 08, 2010, 05:33 PM
im sure aizen will most likely die by the hougyokus will or something then aizen dies lookin suprised and used

elitefox
September 09, 2010, 01:28 AM
I'm just curious why not kill him already without the drama if ichigo can kill him already.

Its like ichigo is trying to imply something.

Does anybody thought of this, hougyokou is like a philosopher's stone lol

Kurohitsugi
September 09, 2010, 06:29 AM
Yes and No. Being killed by Ichigo's Final Gestuga Tensho is Aizen's plan. He'll be resurrected some chapters after his "death" more powerful than before by Orihime when she will try to reject the second Hougyoku that is now somewhere in Las Noches.
:eyeroll

metalia
September 09, 2010, 10:07 AM
Since his transformation to butterflyzen, Aizen has lost A LOT of the amazing personality he had. Now he can't even own ichigo with his words, something like that should be very easy to aizen since ichigo is a just a boy after all.

Or kubo has something BIG prepared, or he has destructed the best villain ever.

Berlin
September 09, 2010, 11:41 PM
^^
I'm hoping for the former. And on that note, I think Aizens is going to get it bad. Ichigo will embarrass him, badly, but I don't think Aizen the villain will die here. An incarnation may die, maybe. But he'll be back.

tret16
September 10, 2010, 07:12 PM
i think your right on the ichigo implying something here... i been thinking about it also... It's almost as if Ichigo is trying to make Aizen feel the same way he made Ichigo feel when he asked all his question. He playing a mind game with Aizen trying to piss him off and lose focus most likely... Ichigo seems to have gotten a bit more calm and cool when it comes to his personality... Usually when he get a power up he's still got that same "I'm trying to kick your ass with all my might" look and right now it's like he's combined his human personality with his shinigami (Zangetsu) and his Hollow personality... I think that the hollow personality is giving him his cold stare and stone like face. Zangetsu is giving him the mind games type talk. We all know that Zangetsu seems to be a well knowledged man.