PDA

View Full Version : Discussion List of Conqueror haki users

elitefox
August 25, 2010, 10:37 PM
there are more and more conqueror haki users that has been revealed. Who else do you think has this kind of power?

Besides the known users:
Whitebeard
Boa
Shanks
Roger
Luffy
Ace
Rayleigh* (added thanks to undertoe)

For me, Possible humans that have them also:
Zoro
Mihawk
Dragon
two other yonkous

JetPistol
August 25, 2010, 11:32 PM
mihawk sure does have some intimidating eyes, haoshoku haki!!!

undertoe
August 25, 2010, 11:44 PM
How 'bout Rayleigh? :P

Based on what Rayleigh said about people with world-renown almost always having it, I'd say Dragon definitely has it. Garp is a worthy candidate as well. Perhaps Sengoku and Akainu.

fajar
August 25, 2010, 11:52 PM
Garp is a worthy candidate as well

he sure have it , it said in manga too , read it again...... just think it how he clash with roger back then (dozen times, roger said before he hang up), if roger's vice captain have it how about the captain itself, captain in the one piece world is the strongest man on the ship.....

NoLimit89
August 26, 2010, 12:45 AM
They did say that most of the well known pirates have it. Therefore, possibly Kaidou and Big Mom.

Kaiser Will
August 27, 2010, 06:13 PM
Moved. ~ Regarding this read One Piece Revamp Info/Guide Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63551) please. Remember character related, Devil Fruits and Haki discussions should be made in the TOK Forum from now on.

Tonix
August 27, 2010, 11:30 PM
Everyone whose middle initial is 'D'.

kkck
August 28, 2010, 01:15 AM
What I am really interested in is in what is the purpose of conqueror's haki. It just does not seem to serve a purpose considering it just seems to knock out weak people. It's not like people who'd be strong enemies would fall to that.

Aikidoka
August 28, 2010, 01:32 AM
^I think it would be more useful in settings where there are lots of enemies. Weed out the weak enemies first with Haki so they don't get in the way or slow you down when you go for the strong ones. Against strong opponents like the Yonkou, even being distracted for a second by fodder could cost you, so it's wiser to eliminate that possibility.

Fox666
August 28, 2010, 01:32 AM
What I am really interested in is in what is the purpose of conqueror's haki. It just does not seem to serve a purpose considering it just seems to knock out weak people. It's not like people who'd be strong enemies would fall to that.You are right. And because of that, there won't be too many characters with that (i.e. someone like Mihawk).

Skyrius
August 28, 2010, 01:44 AM
What I am really interested in is in what is the purpose of conqueror's haki. It just does not seem to serve a purpose considering it just seems to knock out weak people. It's not like people who'd be strong enemies would fall to that.

Do you have any idea how perfect that would have been at Enies Lobby? And at Marineford Luffy's proven that his Conqueror's Haki is strong enough to knock out New World pirates allied with Whitebeard and top ranking Marines. Yeah, they're still cannon fodder, but sometimes cannon fodder and sheer numbers is exactly what's blocking the Straw Hats (Water 7, Enies Lobby, Impel Down, Marineford, probably-more-earlier-on-that-I-don't-remember-anymore)

EDIT: Oh oh, I just remembered. Also, the Color of the Conqueror is said to be "intimidation", right? And even if someone doesn't get knocked out, they can still be rattled or feel an immense pressure that makes it hard to breathe or move (ie: Law's crew member in the auction house and Whitebeard's pirates during Shank's visit) or even almost pass out. That distraction would be more than enough to turn the tide of a fight in a pinch.

OdaForPresident
August 28, 2010, 08:53 AM
Well everybody who rises to power/becomes really famous is likely to have it.

So why not Iva, crocodile, super nova's, jimbei, Doflamingo Blackbeard.

Basically everyone who is a big shot. So for sure Sengoku, Garp and the three admirals. Also Kong of course and the five elder stars as well as Maggellan and Shank's top crew members such as Ben Beckman and Lucky Roux and maybe Yassopp.

While these are a lot of people, there still only a very small percentage of the one piece universe. And they are all bigshots.

tret16
August 28, 2010, 10:11 AM
ya i think everyone is gettin a ittle carried away with this... like some people sayin mihawk has it... I dought that because he even didn't noticed that luffy used the color of observation durrin there fight in the war... If mihawk knew how to use haki then he would have known luffy used it unintentionally... Also i don't think that BB has haki since he wen't out of his way to get his DF powers, he stated once i believe that he wanted the power because one of it's effects was that he negates the others DF powers, so why would he want that type of ability if he had haki. and i know it's not the main reason for getting that DF but it was one of them... Just because someone is extremely strong doesn't mean that they have the color of conquerer. Rayleigh stated that intimidation can't be trained now strengthen through regular training but through the users spirit... Also remember that rayleigh said an extremely low amount of people can use this, so far we have only know of three people still alive who are able to use this ability. that would be Luffy, Rayleigh and Hancock. Ace and most likely Gol D Roger were the other two that could use it.

Uriel
August 28, 2010, 01:21 PM
1 in a million implies that at least a good quantity of characters that we already have seen HAS IT.
More after the explanation Rayleigh gave. IF most of the ones who conquered fame have this shoku, I would say that everyone in the high ranks probably master it. That includes Sengoku and Garp. And every Yonkou. Probably one or two more over here and there.

Considering that Mihawk is always alone and Iva said something related to people "following" the conqueror...I think He just have a strong Busoshoku, enough to highly improve his reach on slashes.

kkck
August 28, 2010, 02:27 PM
Based on the last chapter, I wonder whether conqueror's haki is not something outright impossible for everyone but rather they simply do not develop the qualities to use it. Conqueror's haki is a matter of will, it cannot be trained like the other too. In that sense, only people with particular personality characteristics could use it. Basically, everyone has it in them to use kings haki and can even learn how to use it but the problem is that just a few in a million actually develop the willpower and personality required to use it to a degree where it'd be worth something.

Skyrius
August 28, 2010, 10:47 PM
I got the impression that all 3 types of haki were dormant within all living things but only 2 types are commonly accessible for battle.

tret16
August 29, 2010, 04:35 PM
i don't think that's completely true... I think that you are born with all three being a possibility but the way you are brought up and also what you believe in is what determines if your able to use it in your life. I mean both ace and lufy beleive that the way to live your life is to be free and nothing more. And the same goes with Rayleigh and most liely Gol D Roger.

undertoe
August 29, 2010, 04:44 PM
Have you guys really not thought that maybe Shanks' legendary negotiating skills are related to his Conqueror's Haki? Maybe he is one of the few people who has actually mastered it.

caleshious
August 29, 2010, 04:48 PM
I was under the impression that everyone had the ability to use the conquerors Haki, people were just born with different levels of it. Furthermore, this leads me to beleive that the kings haki, or rather the kings disposition is simpl just the highest measure of conquerors haki. I also have reason to suspect there are lower levels which are more than likely unnamed, but for purely for explanation purposes, you could expect that such levels could exist:

Kings disposition
Princes disposition
Dukes disposition
Peasants disposition

We could then assume, that depending on a persons disposition, there conquerors haki would only effect people at or below their own level (hancock was clearly effected by luffys when he fought the sisters although it may have just been her being surprised).

We can further assume In such a system that the bigshots mentioned in this thread may have a very high disposition, but it does not neccissarily meN they are at the kings level. This would also make the kings disposition more of a rarity, even among bigshots, and not just something that everyone has.

That's my take on it anyways, feedback appriciated.

givensp
August 29, 2010, 05:19 PM
I no for sure that zoro has the haki "color of the conqueror" although its not actually said but if you watch episode 395 from 11:40 to 12:20 you'll see what I'm talking about

he totally intimidated the bounty hunters although it wasnt strong enough to knock them unconscious, which is how the "color of the conqueror" is used

Fox666
August 29, 2010, 07:17 PM
Based on the last chapter, I wonder whether conqueror's haki is not something outright impossible for everyone but rather they simply do not develop the qualities to use it. Conqueror's haki is a matter of will, it cannot be trained like the other too. In that sense, only people with particular personality characteristics could use it. Basically, everyone has it in them to use kings haki and can even learn how to use it but the problem is that just a few in a million actually develop the willpower and personality required to use it to a degree where it'd be worth something.Well, the fact that Luffy and Ace have it, looking at their family, is a genetic trait, isn't?
[hr]

(hancock was clearly effected by luffys when he fought the sisters although it may have just been her being surprised).You may have watching the anime?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090816183902/onepiece/images/f/f1/Haki.gif

In the manga we don't see her reaction to the king Haki, except for a sweat drip.
http://manga.bleachexile.com/one-piece-chapter-519-page-20.html

Either way, it seems like offending her already cause similar effects =P
http://manga.bleachexile.com/one-piece-chapter-519-page-15.html

tret16
August 29, 2010, 10:16 PM
ya i don't believe it effected her, it simply surprised her since it came out of knowhere... and when it comes to animes, you really can't use them for facts, but i don't know, it seems that Oda has a pretty big influence on what goes into the anime also so maybe that's one thing to look at when it comes to Zoro, since in the managa it doesn't show that part i believe... i tried looking for that scene in the manga and couldn't find it so it's not really a fact per say...

brunoq
August 31, 2010, 07:42 AM
I've been reading One Piece early chapters and I saw something that made me think Zoro could use the Sovereing Haki or "Color of Conquerer".
I always thought that zoro could use Haki because he could send his cuts away and make them have shape, and the Lion's Song Cut he did on Mr.1. Then a line Brooke said made me think that he really have haki, here is the page:
http://www.mangareader.net/103-2574-3/one-piece/chapter-467.html
The power of destruction line sure sounded like Haki for me, and then, reading back to time he beated the 100 hunters I saw something that really looked like the "Color of the Conquerer" Haki:
http://www.mangareader.net/103-2215-18/one-piece/chapter-108.html

So, what do you think?

kkck
August 31, 2010, 08:24 AM
Personally, I do think it is extremely likely zoro will have the conqueror's haki. That said, I don't think sending your attacks flying has anything to do with haki. Rather, it is a matter of physical strength and technique.
[hr]
And about using haki to cut through metal, considering what we have seen I think it is plausible. Looking back at zoro's fight with Mr 1, it is hard not to associate the breathing of things with observation haki. I do think it is just a low level use of haki though.

Bugzee
August 31, 2010, 10:12 AM
I would obviously add Dragon & Garp to the list straight away lol even if it isn't confirmed...yet.

As for the others...well I guess the other two Yonkou may possess it...considering WB & Shanks do; it kinda makes sense that the other two Yonkou's posess something on the same level. I don't think Zoro has it yet...maybe...maybe in the future but I just can't see it happening yet.

tret16
August 31, 2010, 09:06 PM
when it comes to garp i know that he doesn't have color of conquerer, dragon i would imagin does. As for Zoro, i don't think he has it, but i think he will have it after time, while observing Luffy doin all of that stuff infront of him... Zoro will most likely see how weak he is without it and then ask luffy to tell him about it...

Skyrius
August 31, 2010, 10:20 PM
But remember, the Color of the Conqueror is the one type of haki that can't be trained. It only comes from and grows with personal spirit. Meaning that people like Luffy, with his sort of will and determination, have access to the Conqueror's haki.

Zoro is certainly just as stubborn as his captain, if not more so. He's shown great strength of character in the recent arcs, including asking Kuma to trade his life for Luffy's and, most recently, bowing down to Mihawk, and even temporarily putting his life's ambition below his desire to becomes stronger for the Luffy and the crew's sake.

EDIT: Besides I always think of Rayleigh when people make the Zoro argument. Rayleigh wasn't the Pirate King, but he must have been close to Roger's level, just like Zoro and Luffy. Zoro doesn't lake tenacity or spirit even in comparison to Luffy. Luffy may have a strong Conqueror's disposition, but I think Zoro has every reason to also have latent abilities with the Conqueror's haki, if what I understand is correct. That the Color of the Conqueror is the only haki and depends solely on spirit and strength of character. The other two are comparable to "techniques" that can be refined and strengthened through training. The Conqueror's is the only one that cannot. And in terms of personal growth, the crew as a WHOLE has realized something very important. Growing stronger for someone else's sake is one of the most unselfish actions I can think of, especially considering some of the ambitions and pasts the Straw Hats have. To see them realize that they have to support Luffy, instead of always the other way around, shows great strength of spirit in my opinion.

roxas_strife2
September 01, 2010, 12:48 AM
On the note of whether or not Zoro has the color of the conqueror, I would say I doubt it actually, but perhaps he has a different variant. I mean, I can see him having the other two colors of Haki easily, but what if conqueror's haki isn't the only other kind than the basic two? I keep thinking of him having a unique kind of Color of Armament. One more destructive. I'm just contemplating, but I think that would be more suited. I don't want to go assuming the Strawhats will just parallel other legendary crews, you know what I mean?

DEATHBOTT
September 01, 2010, 03:49 AM
Confirmed
Rayleigh
Shanks
Newgate
Luffy
Ace
Hancock

Definate
Roger (obvious)
Dragon (luffys dad and powerful figure)

Most Likely
Garp (rival of Roger and grandfather of a user)
Sengoku (power rivals garps and powerful figure from roger and wb era)
Kaidou (rival of wb and shanks)
Big Mom (same)
Aokoji (powerful figure)
Akanui (same)
Kizuru (same)
Kong (powerful character from roger and wb days)

Possibly
Mihawk (he fought evenly with a confirmed user and without a df)
Teach (rival of luffy, powerful figure, and a D)
Dolflimingo (just a hunch)
Law (rival of luffy)
Kidd (same)
Coby (same)
Smoker (same)
Zoro (just a hunch)

lynn1221
September 01, 2010, 03:57 AM
Looking for Sket Dance 112 – 138 chapter which is RAW or english spoilers? the confirmed Sket Dance 112 – 138 spoiler appear on tuesday night or wednesday morning.
Since Sket Dance 112 – 138 raw chapter will be release later, Why not share your prediction of the upcoming chapter here? If you have the Sket Dance 112 – 138 confirmed spoiler, please share it to us, I will update this post as soon as the Sket Dance 112 – 138 manga came out! Get latest Sket Dance 112 – 138 spoiler pics and summaries here.
Sket Dance Manga 112 – 138 will be out a week after from the previous chapter. We will get Sket Dance chapter 112 – 138 the moment it will be release, so be sure to check this page regularly for the update. http://www.cheapghdsale.org/uk-ghd-sale.html

Skyrius
September 01, 2010, 01:39 PM
XD Wrong forum buddy.

Anyways, I was always under the impression that COQ was the only haki that had to be pulled out through spiritual growth. So, in which case, anyone can develop it, but it takes a special sort of will and determination.

tret16
September 01, 2010, 07:28 PM
i don't thnk that garp has it, he seems to have the color of armament, that is obvious. But something, i don't know what it is but something tells me that he doesn't have it... I would pick Zoro before Garp.

Deo_df
September 01, 2010, 11:44 PM
Garp has conquerer, no question about it.

MaiSiaoSiao
September 11, 2010, 05:12 AM
does Ace have the conqueror haki?i dont remember see-ing him use or anyone saying he does O.o

.KiLLeR
September 11, 2010, 07:47 AM
Dragon's king haki was confirmed in the manga.

tret16
September 11, 2010, 10:39 AM
Ace does have it as well, he used it in the flashback with him luffy and sabo. and aso his words that were said when luffy used it in the middle of the war was hinting that he had it. His words i believe were "Luffy, you too" Or something around those lines. and i have yet to see Garp used Conquerer's Haki so you can't say it a sure thing. All Garp has shown so far is that he has Armament Haki.

Renaan
September 25, 2010, 08:27 PM
Here's what I'm thinking...

Basically sure you can limit the number of fodder and smush animals (not sure if it'll always work, some animals may be beyond it), the stronger opponents VC, Captains, VA and Admirals shouldn't be effected. Now they even know Luffy has it so will be ready for it.

So in the end game fights, it's practically useless against any meaningful opponent.

This got me thinging of Rogers, now we know Shanks and Rayleigh had it but it's never been stated that Rogers had it, sure it's kinda implied with the whole 'whenever someone makes impact on the world they usually have it' comment, but it's not outright said.

What if Rogers primary was Observation, from Rayleigh's own words 'Rogers had the ability to hear the voice of all things' (think that's the wording and there's obviously the translation factor) Now Observation lets you know things like when to rip off a collar, when an attack is coming and so forth from what we've observed anyway. What Roger's Colour of Observation was so accurate / powerful / intuitive / (whatever) that the reason he got so far was because of purely that. Sure Armourments is nice and all, but if you can't actually land a blow, it's useless :)

Example would be the Polyglyph on Sky Island, he didn't translate it, that was state, maybe his Observation simple give him the gyst of the information on it.

The above is also why I do not think he was a DF user :) I think he didn't need one.

Dark God Zeus
September 25, 2010, 09:13 PM
Not on 1 vs 1 battles, but it would be useful to take out the fodder enemies so you could get to the big fish faster and waste less energy taking them out. And for all we know, there is some uber power that comes with being proficient in all three, or some hidden ability of color of the conquerer.

Turtle Pirate
September 25, 2010, 09:17 PM
i think there's a lot more to that haki that we don't know yet

if it was simply just something that would knock out weak people then why would everyone who's strong, who can't be knocked out by it, be so afraid of it?

I think we've barely been showed what it can do.
Either that or it's just a sign of someone who is destined to become powerful, who has a strong enough will to actually seek and obtain an immense amount of strength.

kkck
September 25, 2010, 09:57 PM
I think conqueror's haki has more of a symbolic meaning rather than actual battle applications. Strong people could dispose of weak people easily with or without CH. And CH is basically useless against worthy enemies. basically, CH is an indication of someone's character, their mettle. Having conqueror's haki is a characteristics of the exceptional, a mark of someone who has it in him to attract others and lead them to greatness. For pirates, it is a giant bullseye for the government to shoot at. For the marines it works as a way to find great leaders.

Captain golddigger
September 25, 2010, 10:24 PM
umm...we were just introduced to haki...i know rayleigh explained alot but knowing oda haki is gonna seen being used in so many different ways than before when the straw hats get to the new world. who knows...maybe COC can be pushed to be able to even control people...all i'm saying is that its just the beginning...and if there is another use for COC which can involve the users individual growth...then who better to discover it than luffy...so for now lets keep open minded

BlackSword
September 26, 2010, 12:50 AM
COQ haki is going to have another application. The fact that only 1 in a million people have that kind of haki in itself should be a hint to you all. Also I'm thinking the 'strength' of the COQ haki can vary depending on the user. Shanks COQ Haki almost knocked out members of WBs crew who I assume are almost all on at least VA level.
Oda wouldn't thrown out an ability and talked about it like it was a big deal unless it was. And most of the experienced wielders of COQ haki have all been known to be extremely badass. I doubt these things are coincidences.

Lord.Strife
September 26, 2010, 06:52 AM
The dark king states to luffy that the stronger/ more skilled at weilding haki in general that the more applications it can have.

COQ must have some battle applications since i shanks cracking wb ship was pretty cool and from long range. I am assuming the cracking was caus by COQ.

since COQ can't grow stronger the strongest COQ haki which of course is luffys will have more areas it can be applied. Luffy will develop his own techniques since his COQ strength perhaps equal or greater than rogers and and who know what else roger could do.

Freid
September 26, 2010, 11:59 AM
Ive said it before and ile say it again, kings haki obviously does more than just make people faint. We already know that when luffy loses control, what haki does he leek out? his kings haki right?. ok, remember when he had his little skirmish with BB in impel down and BB said that luffy's haki has improved when luffy punched him. Well it could not have been COA he was talking about could it cause COA is not like Kings haki where you can lose control of it. You have to learn how to use COA it seems. So with that said, I can come to the conclusion that Luffy used Kings haki when he got angry in impel down. It can probably also act as a strength enhancement on top of what the COA does. That fact is probably what puts Garp, WB, Shanks, Roger on top of any COA master cause unlike someone that mastered COA, their kings haki probably increases their power a trillion times more. We have already seen Shank's kings haki cause a crack in WB's ship which means that kings haki's effect is also physical. Also Rayleigh said that kings haki gets stronger as the user themselves gets stronger. So the fact that BB said Luffy's haki had improved when Luffy himself had also been allot stronger than the last time he met BB, is proof of what Reyleigh said and also hints to Kings haki being used in physical attacks.

Renaan
September 26, 2010, 12:43 PM
I disagree with the leaky CoA.

I think pure intent to harm can force CoA to activate and that's what we saw then.

When we've seem him leak out CoC it seems to have always been to stop soemthing happening, Amazon lily fight, Execution... he seems to have always used CoC to prevent harm rather than do harm.

Captain golddigger
September 26, 2010, 02:36 PM
i'm not sure about the leaky COA thing either...but when bb said luffy's haki had gotten stronger than before you got a point there...cuz luffy and bb never exchange fist when they met before. maybe its just his presence...maybe people with haki can sense other people's haki....who knows...we'll just have to wait and see because we are only still at the surface of this haki thing.

JetPistol
September 27, 2010, 07:14 AM
If your question is whether or not it is really all that rare, then yes it still is...because people with this kind of haki tend to show up on the world scene and they are the select few, the elite.

Omnion_1990
September 27, 2010, 04:33 PM
How 'bout Rayleigh? :P

Based on what Rayleigh said about people with world-renown almost always having it, I'd say Dragon definitely has it. Garp is a worthy candidate as well. Perhaps Sengoku and Akainu.

Garp and Sengoku without a doubt. A FLEET CLASS marine (Sengoku) and an admiral if not fleet class caliber vice-admiral (Garp). And if Dragon and Luffy has it, then it MUST run in the family and Garp must have it.

Garp's "colour or the armourer" is always on. Every time he touches luffy "it hurts a rubber man". Either that's just his raw talent, or he's honed it to the point its auto-on.

off-topic.
Which is why i believe the colour of haki to which luffy may have an affinity to is colour of armour. not only that but logically, luffy is strong enough to man-handle the major of characters in one piece, just he cant hit logias. he gave a GOOD hit to blackbeard, even though damage to blackbeard is X2 due to his fruits ability.

kkck
September 27, 2010, 06:24 PM
I was thinking enel could be a potential conqueror haki user. He is unquestionably strong physically and has a strong character. He also has gotten people to follow him even if his evil scheme pretty much included murdering everyone on sky island.

That said, I was thinking those that have "D" in their names could be conqueror haki users by default? D's are supposed to have special personalities, they are unique individuals, I don't think it would be strange if all Ds had COC haki.

vendix101
December 05, 2010, 08:32 AM
not all strong characters in ONE PIECE HAS conquerors haki...

you can watch the part where Luffy and the 2 sisters of Hancock fought in the arena...
Listen to what Hancock said after Luffy used the Conquerors Haki

Geez
December 05, 2010, 09:10 AM
I was thinking those that have "D" in their names could be conqueror haki users by default? D's are supposed to have special personalities, they are unique individuals, I don't think it would be strange if all Ds had COC haki.

Jaguar D. Saul didn't show this ability, even though he was at VA level :(
Maybe he didn't have the time to use it but i doubt it... or maybe he's just the exception that proves the rule :p

frontaLobotomy
December 05, 2010, 10:32 AM
Aside from those confirmed, I think a lot of the famous pirates in the manga are possibilities. The other Yonkou are going to have it, if Shanks and Whitebeard are anything to go by. I don't think Teach has it, or the use of any Haki, but I talked about that in a previous thread. I don't think any of the current Admirals have it either. They're all still insanely powerful, have hax DF abilities and don't seem to be affected by it like others are.
I believe Zoro will eventally awaken it, as his character is too akin to Rayleigh's for him to not have it imo. Dragon will be someone whom it would make sense to have, being someone who aims to change the world and all. Some of Luffy's rivals have that potential as well, especially Law and Kid. People who aspire to be Pirate King seem to at least have the potential for haoshoku, as it fits well with their ambition.
Another character whom I think has it is Doflamingo. I think whatever ability he has to control people's movements (most likely a DF) is augmented by his ability to use haoshoku, much like how the Goro Goro No Mi improves Enel's mantra. Coby may well have awakened it as well, being able to bring the war to a standstill despite being weak at the time suggests he has the power to change things in the future.

kkck
December 05, 2010, 12:41 PM
Jaguar D. Saul didn't show this ability, even though he was at VA level :(
Maybe he didn't have the time to use it but i doubt it... or maybe he's just the exception that proves the rule :p

Well, the only chance he could have had to use it would have been against aokiji, someone who most likely would be immune to the effects of conqueror's haki to begin with considering his sheer level of strength.
[hr]
I think we will see quite a few conqueror haki users during the series.

http://www.mangareader.net/103-56928-15/one-piece/chapter-597.html

Rayleigh said it best, people who become famous and influential are likely to posses this. We shouldn't just get use to the idea of haki as something generic, we should expect color of conqueror from actual strong and influential people.

k-dom
December 05, 2010, 03:17 PM
Vice admiral have mastered haki but don't necessaraly have the conqueror type

DARK
December 05, 2010, 04:38 PM
Given that two of the previous Yonkou have been seen using Haoushoku, it is likely to conclude that the others (Kaidou, Big Mom) can use it as well.

I also believe that Eneru had the potential of using it; he literally conquered Skypiea and became its God. Devil Fruit aside, his power was so great that it was feared by those who were already used to Haki (and other Mantra users). Some people might underestimate his power because he was paired up against the only person who was able to resist his Devil Fruit.

It is possible that most if not all of the D. users are able to use it, but it is extremely unlikely. Although the Ds are unique individuals with astonishing personality traits (most importantly their seemingly absent fear of death or dying), it is hard to believe that a trait that "only one in a million are born with" can be passed down through simple heritage. Again, we do not know much about the "Will of D," but this is still a possibility that cannot be ruled out.

kkck
December 06, 2010, 02:05 AM
Important and famous people at likely to have it. We should assume anyone in a strong leadership position has it in him to acquire that. Yonkou, BB, Marco and Jozu, a few supernova(likely kid or drake IMO, law seems to passive for such a thing), zoro (I think he could have it, he can be quite imposing at times), the original sunny pirate captain, sengoku....

bittman
December 06, 2010, 05:48 AM
I don't think so, you're probably taking it a bit further than was intended by the comment. In Rayleigh saying that anyone famous would most likely have it, I believe he intended it to mean the cream of the crop. The top of the top.

People like Marco, Jozu, most of the Supernovas, etc are basically the next generation of "silver medalists". I expect this haki-type is most likely tied in with the gold medalists. Of course, there will be rare exceptions (Ace obviously), but I would agree with Sengoku, BB, other Yonkou, Garp.

No-one has mentioned the admirals though. Or Doflamingo. Basically anyone that looks like they might be big players in the late game of One Piece.

Of course, we might be hyping it more than intended. For all we know Oda is about to give 1/2 the vice admirals conquerer haki.

MonsterEnvy
December 06, 2010, 10:48 AM
Roger is actully yet to have conformed Conqueror's haki (i bet he does but it has not been said yet)

smoker559
December 21, 2010, 06:50 AM
Zoro will open his eye and suddenly use conqueror's haki. lol * its my nerd fantasy.

Im also thinking Fish Tiger might have conqueror's haki. We'll find out more about him in the upcoming chapter.

Dragon for sure. And maybe..just maybe Blackbeard.

Mad Wanze
January 02, 2011, 09:42 PM
I guess Buggy could also have some strange kind of Conqueror's Haki. Maybe the Lucky Conqueror's Haki

xeteboi
February 24, 2011, 11:13 PM
Coby.. i made a bet

ownage404
June 28, 2011, 08:35 PM
^ Coby could possibly have it. I thought he used it when he screamed his life out before Shanks entered the war.

At this point we can assume very reasonably that everyone with D have the soverign, just a growing trend apparently. Also I don't think that the admirals have that type of haki for two reasons. One, it make for way too many people holding it if it's a one in a million thing. Two, I would think during the marineford arc, at least one of them would have used it to get rid of all the fodder there. But there's also a problem with that since it only overpowers the enemies will and i think the pirates had a better reason of fighting during the fight. That's only assuming if will pertains to resolve.

kkck
June 28, 2011, 10:04 PM
Coby seems too weak willed to have conqueror's haki IMO. He does not quite fit the profile other people with that haki seem to have. Luffy, ace, shanks, WB, they all seem inherently fearless from the get go so to speak. To boot, wouldn't it have made more sense if coby showed conquerors haki rather than observation during the war if he had it?

matzik1212
June 29, 2011, 03:33 PM
i think zoro has the potential to be on this list :D ...he definitely has a strong spirit and it totally fists his badass image he has now due to the scar :p

Shuusui
June 29, 2011, 04:14 PM
For me, Possible humans that have them also:
Zoro
Mihawk
Dragon
two other yonkous
Mihawk ? i don't thik so :s

Coby.. i made a bet

i agree that :super

kkck
June 29, 2011, 04:35 PM
The only issue with mihawk having the conqueror's haki is that it was implied people who have it tend to draw people to them. Mihawk seems like too much of a loner. I guess it would be possible for zoro to have it, even luffy has trouble controlling him... well, technically no one controls zoro, he merely agrees to go along. Coby still does not have the character to have such a thing IMO.

How about law and kid? They seem to be the more relevant rookies so I would lean towards at least one of them having it.

Uriel
June 29, 2011, 06:27 PM
Why doubt about Mihawk? Something that was said about Haki is that every man that has gain some name and fame is known to have Haoshoku Haki. That includes the best Swordsman in the world for obvious reasons :/

xeteboi
June 30, 2011, 02:13 AM
Coby seems too weak willed to have conqueror's haki IMO. He does not quite fit the profile other people with that haki seem to have. Luffy, ace, shanks, WB, they all seem inherently fearless from the get go so to speak. To boot, wouldn't it have made more sense if coby showed conquerors haki rather than observation during the war if he had it?

Are you kidding? the old man from the Grey Terminal posses this? Do that old man inherit a fearless stance? O come on
I assumed Coby coz I believe that Oda is giving him such plots.Hes just developing at the war, even Luffy taht time is not aware of it.

kkck
June 30, 2011, 12:36 PM
What old man in grey terminal had the conqueror's haki? I don't recall that at all.

Why doubt about Mihawk? Something that was said about Haki is that every man that has gain some name and fame is known to have Haoshoku Haki. That includes the best Swordsman in the world for obvious reasons :/

Well, from what I gathered from the manga people with the conqueror's haki are people who are bound to become famous and make a name for themselves. However, that is not quite the same as saying every famous person in the world must have the conqueror's haki. Just look at the war situation... did we get any indication that marco, jozu, vista (confirmed haki users) had the conqueror's haki? Even the admirals gave no such indication so far. I can't help but once again note the significant difference between every famous person having the conqueror's haki and every conqueror's haki user becoming famous.

Uriel
June 30, 2011, 12:47 PM
Of course, but they're not called the "best" on something. I'm pretty confident that, while rare Haoshoku Haki is, we will find many users of it. Best Swordsman seems something as Pirate Empress to me, and well...

The fact that He's alone could very well be for plot-reasons.

kkck
June 30, 2011, 05:53 PM
Well, the pirate empress does kinda have a pirate empire behind her and she could very well fight on mihawks level IMO. I just find the bit about conqueror haki users attracting people far too relevant at the time being. Even if there were plot induced reasons for mihawk to be a loner, I still don't think that would quite fit the whole conqueror's haki thingy.

I do think BB should have that. Right after betraying the WB pirates he gathered a moderately powerful crew and then he got a bunch of overpowered people from level 6 to follow him. I would think he fits quite well with conqueror's haki for the most part.

bittman
July 02, 2011, 12:24 AM
Yeah I think Blackbeard will have Conqueror haki too, especially if he's meant to be Luffy's Romance-type-Pirate-polar-opposite.

I think I have to agree with Mihawk sentiments, I don't think gathering people around is necessarily a Conqueror's trait: as it is Rayleigh was only a second in command, and Ace was just another division commander. Both of them special in their own right, and able to gather a crew, but they settled for the follower life.

So if I made a "potential/suspect" list of Conqueror haki users it would look something like this:

Definite -
Blackbeard
Dragon
Garp

Likely -
Doflamingo
Aokoji
Kong
Coby
Akainu
Kizaru
Mihawk
Kaidou
Big Mom

Possibly -
Smoker
Zoro
Sanji
Kidd
Law
Drake
Hawkins
Jinbe
Iva / at least one Revolutionary besides Dragon
Ben Beckman / at least one of Shanks' crew
Shiryuu / at least one of Blackbeard's crew

Would be totally unexpected, but I can see some reasoning -
Buggy
Ussop

Feel like I listed half the new world hahaha =D Rare as it's meant to be, as mentioned before, as Luffy arrives closer to the top it should be a more common trait. And remember guys: even silver medalists can be conquerors. As it is, Hancock doesn't particularly hold an unbelievably prestigious title or command outrageous amounts of respect.

P.S. don't debate Buggy and Ussop, it's obvious they are both captains of unprecedented prestige and renown =P

zelllogan
August 06, 2011, 10:51 AM
About COC, it seems that there is at least one other ability than fainting people.

Here: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v45/c434/5.html - panel at the right-bottom.
The boat was cracking due to COC.

jorped
August 06, 2011, 10:58 AM
Never noticed that, but it makes plenty of sense if COC is more than make people foam/faint. In the chapter we got this week, once again COC proved to be useful, but in the end the strong always manage to stand it. So is this really the only power associated to COC ? I don't think so, there has to be something even more special. Maybe there are certain things that someone who controls very well the COC will be able to control.
But i just hope that that panel is really a proof, and if Oda really draw it with that hidden meaning.
Either way, nice working noticing that :thumbs

Uriel
August 06, 2011, 04:25 PM
Well, a power that is often not considered is to gather remarkable people around it. And that's is something quite fearsome.

My biggest wonder now is if Strawhats (All of them) would be able to stand COC that it's directed towards them.

jorped
August 06, 2011, 04:35 PM
It depends. We know that effects of COC aren't always on the same level. It depends on the strength of his user, but i don't really expect all of them to be able to stand or at least to not be a bit shocked and maybe a bit paralysed, thought at this point of all of them i think Luffy would be the only one that i would blindly say that i think can stand any possible COC.

ErosVp
August 07, 2011, 12:04 PM
The crewmates of Law and Kidd wer able to resist Rayleigh's Haki two years ago! The strawhats are even stronger now and their spirit too, I think only Ussop would act like that guy on Law's crew, the who said that almost passed out from Rayleigh's Haki...

zelllogan
August 07, 2011, 02:35 PM
The crewmates of Law and Kidd wer able to resist Rayleigh's Haki two years ago! The strawhats are even stronger now and their spirit too, I think only Ussop would act like that guy on Law's crew, the who said that almost passed out from Rayleigh's Haki...
Doubt that even Usopp would be that affected.

Haki is affecting people with weak resolve ... and Usopp is not someone of weak resolve

kkck
August 07, 2011, 06:41 PM
IMO the strawhats would have been past something line fainting from COC even before the timeskip. They stood railigh's right?

zelllogan
August 08, 2011, 02:42 AM
IMO the strawhats would have been past something line fainting from COC even before the timeskip. They stood railigh's right?
Rayleigh's COC wasn't offensive to them. That's how I understood it. Rayleigh didn't target them

kkck
August 08, 2011, 11:19 AM
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v52/c504/13.html

I got the impression raileigh actually targetted everyone there..... I guess he could have avoided the strawhats but there would not have been a need for that if he thought they were past such a thing. I guess it is hard to be sure for the most part lol.

smoker559
August 08, 2011, 11:37 AM
im thinking Garp might have it

Kyodai Senkan Mora
August 09, 2011, 05:15 PM
Confirmed
Rayleigh
Shanks
Newgate
Luffy
Ace
Hancock

Definate
Roger (obvious)
Dragon (luffys dad and powerful figure)

Most Likely
Garp (rival of Roger and grandfather of a user)
Sengoku (power rivals garps and powerful figure from roger and wb era)
Kaidou (rival of wb and shanks)
Big Mom (same)
Aokoji (powerful figure)
Akanui (same)
Kizuru (same)
Kong (powerful character from roger and wb days)

Possibly
Mihawk (he fought evenly with a confirmed user and without a df)
Teach (rival of luffy, powerful figure, and a D)
Dolflimingo (just a hunch)
Law (rival of luffy)
Kidd (same)
Coby (same)
Smoker (same)
Zoro (just a hunch)

It would cheapen the ability if all these people other than the two yonkou had COC.Coby, smoker,doflamingo, law etc,the admirals: i highly doubt it....if it was so common it would not have elicited the kind of reactions it did at marineford when luffy did it

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Are you kidding? the old man from the Grey Terminal posses this? Do that old man inherit a fearless stance?

That was a filler episode in no way related to the cannon stroryline and naguri(old man) a filler character. and no coby doesn't have it he really doesn't.neither does mihawk...it would draw attention away from his swordsmanship.i don't really have any proof for either of these assertions so i guess we just have to wait and see

sarutobi_sensei
August 09, 2011, 07:48 PM
Well there's one thing for sure, Garp has it. He said: So you have it too, Luffy. And Ace said the same thing.

Dragon is likely to have it as well.

Zoro I'm guessing will awake it or already has but doesn't have that much control over it as Luffy does.

Law? Well could have. Kidd, meh, I could care less.

BB - he will most likely have it as well.

Jinbe? doubt it. Any other form, sure. Coby? I could see this happening. Same with Smoker.

The admirals, Sengoku and Kong? 95% sure they also have it.

DoFlamingo? Meh, he could, but I dunno.

Buggy, Mr.3 and Alvida - no way. Well Buggy might have it, but I srsl doubt it.

Roger had it, that's for sure.

Kaido and Big Mum? More than likely they have it. Shanks has it, there's no doubt in there. WB had it as well. Marco might have it.

Crocodile? Maybe.

Mihawk? I'm sure he also has it.

Sanji, well he could have it, same with Iva and Kuma.

If Luffy's crew is to somehow represent Roger's crew, we have Luffy being the captain and having it, Zoro being the second in command and could probably have it, and we're laking the 3rd mate, the one that Oda said he will introduce to us on this half of the grand line, that more than likely also had it, so if Sanji is to be the 3rd mate, then he most likely will also have it, but won't be able to use it as well as Luffy. (And I'm betting his name will involve Bronze or Copper xD (Gol D. Roger, Silvers Rayleigh, *** ***).

Anyway, the 2nd half has just begun, so I'm sure many people with it will be appearing soon.

Oh yeah, the Gorousei will most likely also have it.

alisdfd
November 02, 2012, 09:27 PM
I think only Sanji Zoro Luffy will have it within the SH crew
it is possible for Vegapunk to have it

ish3
November 28, 2012, 02:03 AM
As far as marines go I've never seen one marine showing this power. I'm skeptical to think Garp even has it. People who have this power attract others somewhat like a King and they follow. This is why you see those mostly who are "Pirates". Who have a freelike mentality having such will.

What's known to us is
Luffy
Hancock
Gol D. Roger
Ace
Whitebeard
Shanks
Rayleigh
Dragon
I only say Dragon and Gol roger because they're the two most obvious.
As for those who we may see with it in the future Kaidou and Big Mam definitely.
Admirals...besides Akainu I'm not so sure. They don't seem to be the types to have conquerors will...I mean it would explain why the marines even Aoikiji was sweating when Luffy used it. Even in the new world I don't think anyone who isn't going to be at the top will have it..I'm talking about the complete top. Kong possibly and the Gorusei I'm not sure. Everyone who has C.o.C is likeable in some way shape of form so far. They have an army a following or they're a leader. Rayleigh is the only one so was just a vice captain. Mihawk...I would put in that as well however I haven't seen him use haki at all. It's more than likely unless Zoro learned it on his own. People are blowing up these lists like everyone will have haki and if Law doesn't have C.o.C. which doaflamingo kinda made it obvious I can only see Kid of all the supernovas to acquire it.

If we're lucky Zoro and Sanji will acquire it but I don't see more than twenty people in the OP world to have this ability. We'll see. I have to see someone in the gov't or marines use it because we've only seen it from those who are free. Pirates specifically and it's not a surprise if you really think about it.

Kaiten
November 29, 2012, 01:30 PM
I think only Sanji Zoro Luffy will have it within the SH crew
it is possible for Vegapunk to have it

I'm not sure about Sanji, possibly but not definitely. I'm sure Zoro will at some point learn COC. Knowing how Oda likes to draw parallels between generations, and that there are clear parallels between Luffy and Roger, he is certain to draw further parallels between the first mates. Rayleigh is a swordsman, so is Zoro. Rayleigh is a master of COC, so I think Zoro too will eventually master COC.

I fully expect Vegapunk to have COC. A character of such prestige and world renown is bound to have COC.

hoeru
December 02, 2012, 07:31 AM
Hm, if Zoro was to gain the control over Haoushoku abilities at some point, I think Oda just has to take much time for him to at least show it. He just established Zoro's "blood lust" is startling effect in Zoro's final attack on Monet which Tashigi didn't name Haoushoku.

But at this point, having more than one member as Haoushoku user would be anticlimatic. Right after FMI arc, readers would totally come up with sth. like "Why didn't he pull that out against the Fishmen Pirates? yadayadayada"

Zehahaha
December 02, 2012, 07:58 AM
Vegapunk is well known because of his genius, not because of power or anything of the sort... Not all well known people do have COC, but what Rayleigh stated is that well known people tend to have COC