PDA

View Full Version : Question New Supernovas?

chrizzl
August 26, 2010, 02:40 AM
since there is inevetably now going to be this time skip when we rejoin is there going to be new supernovas
i mean this because more people will have time to get a bounty over 100m
or will the old ones join other crews like ace done and leave space for new ones to come in
or is there already to many chars and and there would be little to no progression with adding more

personally i think we should see an introduction of maybe 1 or 2 more Sn because of the time period passed means that some is bound to get a bounty of 100m +

El-Thor
August 26, 2010, 02:59 AM
I think the actual term "Supernovas" was referring to the 9 ( i think it's nine ) rookies with bounties over 100,000,000 belli because there were so many at one time.

Sure, we might see one or two pirates with bounties that high, but they won't be Supernovas :p

Smit
August 26, 2010, 07:04 AM
I think the actual term "Supernovas" was referring to the 9 ( i think it's nine ) rookies with bounties over 100,000,000 belli because there were so many at one time.

Sure, we might see one or two pirates with bounties that high, but they won't be Supernovas :p
Its the eleven supernova's right now. But with the inspiring speech from whitebeard there will be a new wave of pirates. And some are bound to get a bounty of 100mB.
The age of pirates rages on!!

bittman
August 26, 2010, 07:30 AM
As it is, there should be hundreds of pirates with over 100mil beri bounties.

The Supernovas were simply a strike of fate where 11 rookie pirates appeared at the same place at the same time with over 100mil beri bounties. There aren't "places" for Supernovas like there are Shichibukai, and there's no "club" to join.

Supernovas are those 11 pirates. There will be no more, there will be no less (even in death I suppose). E.g. Sanji will most likely get a 100mil beri bounty in the future (it's inevitable), but he won't be a "Supernova".

kkck
August 26, 2010, 08:11 AM
The supernova are simply rookies though, novice pirates that have a chance of making a name for themselves. Rookies arrive to the GL in hordes every day, it just so happens most of them die on their way to the red line. That said, basically any rookie who is considered enough of a threat to get a decent bounty from the WG and makes it from the beginning to the end of the first half of the GL should be considered something like a supernova. That said, it is important to say not all pirates who make it to SA have the potential or caliber to become threats in the future.

undertoe
August 26, 2010, 09:41 AM
The supernova are simply rookies though, novice pirates that have a chance of making a name for themselves. Rookies arrive to the GL in hordes every day, it just so happens most of them die on their way to the red line. That said, basically any rookie who is considered enough of a threat to get a decent bounty from the WG and makes it from the beginning to the end of the first half of the GL should be considered something like a supernova. That said, it is important to say not all pirates who make it to SA have the potential or caliber to become threats in the future.

No, Bittman is right. The definition was completely situational. Obviously there will be new threatening rookies by the team Luffy and co. are done training, but calling them Supernovae is inane.

kkck
August 26, 2010, 11:54 AM
^Why would it be inane? I don't think it has been stated the supernova title is limited specifically to luffy's generation of pirates.

undertoe
August 26, 2010, 12:25 PM
Answering that would require me repeating AGAIN what Bittman and I have both already asserted.