PDA

View Full Version : Luffy And Shanks

JA1024
September 07, 2010, 07:44 PM
I am making this up without any proof.

I see Luffy and Shanks fighting each other for the strawhat.

Don't bash me on this because this is how I see One Piece ending.

Moved to Playground. Ramble discussion should be done here from now on.

tret16
September 07, 2010, 08:19 PM
so your thinkin that the manga is goin to end with a luffy and shanks fight? am i gettin this right?

JA1024
September 07, 2010, 08:25 PM
more like an epilogue with luffy's crew arriving at an island where shanks resides

Nesray
September 07, 2010, 08:28 PM
If they were to fight it'd probably be more along the lines of Luffy fighting to prove he's become a great pirate (so he can give the hat back) As per chapter 1.

tret16
September 07, 2010, 08:29 PM
well i seriously do think that there will be a fight between him and luffy but not as the last fight... The promise that they had with eachother will make shanks decide that he will want to test luffy's strength and ability before letting him continue on.

JA1024
September 07, 2010, 08:31 PM
But what im looking towards here is luffy keeping the name strawhat by proving he is stronger than its original owner
[hr]

well i seriously do think that there will be a fight between him and luffy but not as the last fight... The promise that they had with eachother will make shanks decide that he will want to test luffy's strength and ability before letting him continue on.

In my mind, it would be a better ending for the story to end with shanks and luffy

extrememangalover
September 07, 2010, 09:55 PM
Sorry for heartbreaking but there's no way Shanks lives until the end. He's sacrifice character in anyway you see it. He has unfinished business with BB, he's yonkou and probably the closest person to Luffy. I admire him as a character but everyone who reads one piece will know this. He'll be killed like Ace or WB or dirty backstabbed by BB after or middle of the Big war that WB said. After his death, it will be the serious rivary between BB and Luffy. Can't wait for Luffy's reaction when Shanks get Killed by BB crew and hopefully, Luffy won't become just mentally collapsed and do nothing like a sore loser:notrust(Ace's death)...

tret16
September 08, 2010, 12:45 AM
i just don't see a rocky 3 ending for One piece. It ending with the others attacking eachother... I don't see shanks dieing before luffy get to fight him first though. Like it was stated above i believe that shanks is goin to test him to see if him and his crew can really keep the name of strawhat and also get to keep the hat itself which is a symbol of everything luffy believed in. I can see the strawhats crew fighting Shanks main crew too... Zoro fighting the first mate and everything. after the fight is over then if anything we might see Blackbeard coming in and attacking a weakened crew and killing shanks, since he does seem like the cheap type of fighter, if not that then luffy is goin to leave after the fight with his crew and continue his journey then find out by newspaper that shanks had been killed by Blackbeard. but i like the fact of Shanks lasting till the end and looking at luffy from afar when luffy becomes king. Shanks would have a look of acceptence and fulfillment and also memory of his previews captain Gol D. Roger.

Skyrius
September 08, 2010, 02:10 AM
Doesn't this go in the new Playground section?

Agnamaracs
September 08, 2010, 05:54 AM
Why on earth would Shanks' crew have a battle with the SH's. They're allies, if anything if the SH's were having a battle they couldnt handle i can see shanks comming into help luffy

extrememangalover
September 08, 2010, 11:44 AM
Why on earth would Shanks' crew have a battle with the SH's. They're allies, if anything if the SH's were having a battle they couldnt handle i can see shanks comming into help luffy

and die like a brave man that he is.