PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Robins past and the Admirals

Harlock
September 08, 2010, 08:56 PM
I was seeing last night the episode of one piece in which Robin talks about her past in the Ennies Lobby saga,was it Akainu the one that gave the order to fire at the ship with the refugees??

Thread moved. Character related topics should be made here in the TOK Board

Bugzee
September 08, 2010, 09:45 PM
Yes that's correct. Click here (http://www.mangareader.net/103-2504-12/one-piece/chapter-397.html) for confirmation. :)

I actually prefer the name/title "Admiral Sakazuki" as oppose to "Akainu" lol.

MaiSiaoSiao
September 08, 2010, 09:45 PM
Yes he was the one.Back then he was still a vice admiral

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Buster_Call

El-Thor
September 08, 2010, 10:08 PM
Jeez, how freaking old is Aokiji?! He looks in his mid 20's in the flashback so he must be around 50 now... YIKES !

kkck
September 08, 2010, 10:34 PM
^that part about aokiji's age.... True, how old is he? He did not seem particularly old back then and he was a VA. If he was in his 20s back then then he should be approaching his 50s by now. He had quite a high position for someone so young.

Harlock
September 09, 2010, 04:56 AM
Thanks about that didnt see the part of the name in the anime version......lol
yes the point is that both of them where in the flashback...Do you think that there will be a confrontation between Robin and Akainu for the things that happened back then?

MaiSiaoSiao
September 09, 2010, 07:41 AM
Thanks about that didnt see the part of the name in the anime version......lol
yes the point is that both of them where in the flashback...Do you think that there will be a confrontation between Robin and Akainu for the things that happened back then?

Don't think so.Cause Robin past were emphasized at Enies Lobby over and over again.So it shouldnt happen again.Even if it did it would be in the far later episodes i think

Schabrak
September 09, 2010, 03:24 PM
It's not like the other VA did anything to stop Akainu[excluding Saul], so there shouldn't be any special build up anger against him. And it's in no way suprising that all of the admirals are in their late 40s or 50, as most of the VA look like they are in their 40s too. I can't imagine marines jumping ranks.

MaiSiaoSiao
September 11, 2010, 05:09 AM
It's not like the other VA did anything to stop Akainu[excluding Saul], so there shouldn't be any special build up anger against him. And it's in no way suprising that all of the admirals are in their late 40s or 50, as most of the VA look like they are in their 40s too. I can't imagine marines jumping ranks.

Maybe because of their powers and their sense of justice that they were promoted to admiral.As you can see most of the VA dont have df powers except for some.And all 3 admirals each have an element of df powers(not counting Garp because his powers are unknown).So maybe in order to be promoted to an admiral, maybe you need a df power XD

tret16
September 11, 2010, 10:47 AM
not true. Garp has no DF ability yet he was once asked to become an Admiral but he declined... You don't need a DF ability to be an Admiral... that's been varified from that scene alone... they wouldn't have asked him if that was the case.

MaiSiaoSiao
September 11, 2010, 09:33 PM
not true. Garp has no DF ability yet he was once asked to become an Admiral but he declined... You don't need a DF ability to be an Admiral... that's been varified from that scene alone... they wouldn't have asked him if that was the case.

That was just my version of what you need to be and admiral.Maybe Sengoku wanted to promote Garp to Admiral because he was able to corner Gold Roger and match with him on many occasions thus the name Garp the fist or hero.Or maybe he has the conquerer haki too just guessing cause he could punch Marco in his phoenix form

tret16
September 11, 2010, 09:46 PM
ya, true on the sengoku wanting him to be nearby but as for the Kings haki, i know that everyone has been saying this but i just don't see him having kings haki... i think he's just very good at the other two haki's...

MaiSiaoSiao
September 12, 2010, 02:04 AM
Guess we'll just have to wait for the answer to all the questions we have in mind!

tret16
September 12, 2010, 11:16 AM
Ya pretty much. I mean everyone has there own logic to way certain people have it and other have there reasons why certain people don't and you know, both sides aren't wrong with there idea's. Oda is just extrememly good at hiding certain facts.