PDA

View Full Version : Question What Admiral will be defeated next?

Psyren Dante
September 11, 2010, 12:47 PM
In the Marineford battle Akainu was defeated by Whitebeard even if for a short while. We know that all the Admirals are beasts but that doesn't mean they are undefeatable. So who do you think is the next Admiral to go down? My money is on Kizaru and I'll keep this statement until proven wrong. :pwned
On a side note that has nothing to do with the thread, Akainu is a complete badass. He managed to kill Ace, plowed through an entire badass army shrugging everything thrown at him but punches from the strongest man in the world and melted half of Whitebeards face off. If that doesn't make you a badass i don't know what will. Just needed to get that off my chest.:cool::smile-big

tret16
September 11, 2010, 01:53 PM
i believe it to be Kizaru also. Oda seems to have something special planned with Aokiji, i don't know what but he seems to have favoured him when it comes to the admirals. I mean he's shown a kind side to him and has also shown him to be the first to fight the strawhats without killing them. so he does have a heart. And now that he's gunna become the Fleet admiral (assuming they agreed with Sengoku's request) he will simply be too hard to get too.

johnnyb7
September 13, 2010, 09:27 PM
I think Kizaru will eventually be defeated by someone other than Luffy. I don't think Luffy will do too much to harm the world government, just defend himself and his crew. The only person they would fight would be Akainu I would think.

Bugzee
September 14, 2010, 09:08 AM
Akainu will probably be the last one who will fall lol. I'm not too sure how or what Oda will eventually do with Aokiji tbh. So I agree with the majority of you guys in predicting that Kizaru will be the first admiral to be defeated by the SH's.

I would much prefer to see Zoro KO'ing Kizaru by himself as oppose to Luffy tbh. :p Anyway, for the time being we can still dream about it lol. We'll probably see an admiral lose towards the end of the NW adventures. I really can't see them being defeated in the first half of the NW lol. Unless, they come across BB...

frontaLobotomy
September 14, 2010, 09:22 AM
It'll probably be whoever is the newer Admiral, after Aokiji or whichever is promoted to Fleet Admiral. I'm only thinking this because out of the current VAs, none of them appear to be logias, making it a little less tough to land actual hits on them. It won't be an all out win, but they will get injured enough for their opponent to escape.

tret16
September 14, 2010, 10:51 AM
i honestly think it's goin to be Zoro who takes out Kizaru. I say that because Kizaru has a sword made of light, and Oda alway's get's Zoro to fght guys with swords for obvious reason. And also the fact that Zoro was damn near killed by Kizaru at SA. Luffy hadn't even gotten hit by Kizaru at all durring that arc. So i say the first admiral is Kizaru by Zoro.

Psyren Dante
September 15, 2010, 11:32 AM
I just want to clear something up. I never meant that the next admiral to be defeated will get his ass handed to him by the Strawhats. There might be another big brawl and an admiral might intervene and he might be defeated by some other strong pirate. Remember that even after their training there are other people out there stronger or just as strong as the admirals. Even with Haki Luffy is going to have a hard time taking one down.

tret16
September 15, 2010, 11:59 AM
Ya we know that, but obviously everyone thinks that it's goin to be a strawhat crew that will beat an admiral first.

Psyren Dante
September 15, 2010, 01:12 PM
Well, I have no quarrel with that. I just wanted to clarify the matter. I too hope it will be someone from the Strawhats to defeat one but, to be fair, I think that even after their training they wont be near Admiral level. Let's hope the "monster trio" all learn Haki. They'll have an easier time that way.

tret16
September 15, 2010, 01:37 PM
haha ya true, but the only reason why i thin they would have trouble beating an admiral is mainly because i dought that the admirals are sitting arounf doin nothing surring the two years either. They are most likely getting stronger as time passes so if anything the only way the crew can beat an admiral is if they work harder. Something tells me that Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are goin to jump up in strength big time simply because of the type of training we saw them begin. I mean Luffy is on an island that he can't even beat half the animals according to Rayleigh so by the end of the two years he's deffinitly gunna be able to beat all of them. Zoro is getting trained by the strongest swordsman, so two years with him is gunna be worth alot. And Sanji is basically gettng trained by Ivonkav (well everyone on the island to be more percise) But still, Two years of avoiding cross dressers that have more strength then him is goin to do ALOT for his stamina and also strength.

Deo_df
September 16, 2010, 07:02 AM
Akainu by garp!

tret16
September 16, 2010, 03:36 PM
hm, that's actually an interesting suggestion... why do you say Garp, and why will he be the first to beat an admiral?

zerocooldx
September 18, 2010, 04:21 PM
I don't think that any of the Admirals are going to be taken down anytime soon. Even when WB attacked Akainu, and temporarily got rid of him, Akainu was still a long ways away from being defeated. I think that Oda is doing a good job of having the Admirals involved in the story but at the same time not having them break too much of a sweat with their fights. The only exception to that was Akainu when he fought WB. But like i said even then Akainu ended up being just fine. And that was against arguably one of the top 3 most powerful figures in all of OP at the time. Although i do feel that Oda will eventually let the Admirals loose on someone and just let them show off what they can really do. But as of right now i would be hard pressed to say that any one of the Admirals will be defeated. They are just way too strong to be taken out by anyone asides from the very best of the world. Which of course would probably trigger another war or something if indeed figures of that stature were to clash.

TheMoa
September 18, 2010, 11:44 PM
The only way for a admiral go down soon, is in some kind of situation like the "Bonney trade". I mean a strong crew(Yonkou or BB) againts a admiral in a single battleship, I know that BB fled, but i expect him to get stronger in this 2 years. IMHO, off course.

JA1024
September 18, 2010, 11:55 PM
I also agree that its way too early for an admiral to be taken down, but since aokiji could be the next fleet admiral, i guess the strawhats could take down the new admiral first since none of the current vice-admirals seem to be on admiral level. two years in my opinion isnt that long for the strawhats to gain so much power that they would stomp the new world in one go. so i doubt that they would take down an admiral soon. to answer the question, a new admiral would most likely be taken down first

Bugzee
September 19, 2010, 03:06 AM
Akainu by garp!

I want to witness that one! :shakefist

We obviously won't be seeing any of the admirals getting defeated anytime soon in OP. So I also support the idea of Garp *at the very least* KO'ing an admiral earlier in the series...even a bit of serious sparring would do for me. I want to see more of Garp in action and a little face off agaisnt an admiral would be perfect imo. :D

I know, I know...it's highly unlikely that'll it occur. I still have hope though. T_T