PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Gin vs Love

conn-man
September 13, 2010, 02:12 AM
I like this match up since both use weapons that grow and shrink on command. Tengumaru seems like it would be a good defense against Kami shini no yari since it can grow so big, maybe one of the only zans that can reliably defend against gins bankai.

I know gin seems like he has the upper hand since his bankai is hax/broken, but with mask boosting speed and making love even more physically strong I think he stands a chance, his fire based attack is pretty powerful to. Gins poison will be a for sure finisher though.

El Samurai Guapo
September 13, 2010, 03:22 AM
As it stands right now Gin would win. One cut and Love is dead. I would revisit this once we've seen Love's bankai though. If we were to compare shikais only here, Love would crush Gin easily.

conn-man
September 13, 2010, 12:42 PM
im not to sure gin would use the poison right away, i interpret it as his trump card. and like i said tengumaru can grow so big it can eclipse loves intire body making for a great sheild against something like shinsou/kamishini. love was also able to land some nice hits on stark since hes such a dynamic fighter, he doesnt wait for the opponent, he pursues while gin likes to stay in place and only move bit by bit.

also does anyone really think gin can take those big swats? the named attack love used looks like it rocket boosts the club making for a fairly fast and powerful attack.

SaintSheik
September 13, 2010, 06:19 PM
Great match up! I couldn't for the life of me get the idea of this thread being Gin vs. Love and not vs. Rose :darn As for the actual bout, I would give it to Gin. This is pretty much Snake vs. Demon.

Hax or not, you get a major power boost from bankai and without knowing what Love has or not, naturally I'm leaning towards Gin. Gin's bankai abilities are pretty ridiculous and if you were to combine that with shunpo, Love would have a much harder time than he did against Starrk IMO. Not to mention that no one save for Mayuri could survive the poison ability.

Interestingly enough, Love was the former 7th Division Captain. Kubo did a good job in having both Love and Sajin attacking Aizen at once because it really points out the fact that they are both melee fighters. Even though I'm going with Gin, Gin himself (sarcastically) noted that he felt his blade would snap at anytime while fighting Ichigo. Look at Tenza Zangetsu and look at Tengumaru..Need I say more? :eyeroll