PDA

View Full Version : Agony thread!

Kaiser Will
September 24, 2010, 07:50 PM
beastboy made a very good suggestion (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2088646&postcount=1783), and after some thinking I decided to take it.

So now, this is will be The Oficial Agony Thread for One Piece!

Come here ramble, complain or just express your agony when OP takes a break. Or about anything in the series.

So let's start.

It's like something important is missing when there's no OP! Ahhhh, this break is driving me crazy!

So let's make our agony be heard.

Akiyama
September 24, 2010, 07:54 PM
WHere's Ma ONE piece, I need ma one PIECE NOW!!! I"m gonna die if I can't read ma one piece. It's like there's no other manga to read, there's only ma ONE PIECE.

beastboy
September 24, 2010, 08:01 PM
I never took any drug because I could get addicted, but there wasn't a message in Weekly Shounen Jump saying it was addictive, and now I guess I could steal to get ma ONE PIECE BACK!

I SO FUC**N WANT MA ONE PIECE NOW... I'M DYING TO SEE IT!!

I COULD PAY 50€ TO GET 2 CHAPTERS OF ONE PIECE RIGHT NOW!!

:guns:guns:guns:guns:guns:laser

Schabrak
September 25, 2010, 08:49 AM
Those five weeks are a very good rehabilitation from the drug named One Piece, but like every real junky, we will take it as soon as we are in contact again. :E

I've got a feeling that I will still see many annoying questions in the disc thread about when it will come out. :D Wouldn't it be wiser to close the normal dicsussion, as there isn't anyone or anything left to discuss after a month long session.

Kaiser Will
September 25, 2010, 09:14 AM
@Schabrak: I thought about it last week, but now it's too late, in less than a week the chapter is going to be released, so just let things stay they are right now (a mess tbh).
But this will be the only time that the off topic, one liner, spam and etc posts are allowed, and only because of the long break! After that the rules will be strictly enforced!

jacek185
September 25, 2010, 09:56 AM
where is one piece ?!?!?!!? *looks around with angry eyes* :mad:mad:darn:darn:darn

Bugzee
September 25, 2010, 10:01 AM
Seriously, I've never felt like this before....a month without OP...I could never imagine such a catastrophe occurring...:scry

This thread should've been created 3 weeks ago. Now that would've been awesome. :D

Not long to go now...

Skyrius
September 25, 2010, 03:13 PM
You know the worst part? My internal clock is off. I mean, I read OP scanlations on Thursday, get the Japanese SJ on Monday. That's how I keep track of the days. Seriously. With no OP I find myself going "Wait, what day is it today again?"

Not to mention the nuclear meltdown on all the OP forums. AP is crazy, Mangahelper itself is starting to lose it if you take a look at some of the threads XD.

jacke12
September 25, 2010, 03:39 PM
True this 5 weeks are pain in the a*s but he deserves break because he made 597 chapters of pure awsomness

El-Thor
September 25, 2010, 04:46 PM
Police : "What are your demands?"
Me : "I need my One Piece or the kitty gets it !!" *holds kitty hostage*

BLARGH !

Poneglyph420
September 25, 2010, 07:28 PM
Not to mention the nuclear meltdown on all the OP forums. AP is crazy, Mangahelper itself is starting to lose it if you take a look at some of the threads XD.

+1 to that.. Amen Sista'!!
The best part of OP coming back so soon is sanity returning to MH and AP..
I've gotten so much done in the last month, but have been walking around in a daze laughing like Moria everywhere I go......

KISHISHISHISHISHSIHSHISHI!!!!!!!!

TheMoa
September 25, 2010, 08:15 PM
I'm going crazy without OP! Serious, i had some dreams about the manga... this is totally unprecedent in my life. And the long wait have a aggravating element, the curiosity caused by the time-skip.
I'm really tired of starting new mangas, trying to fill the emptyness created by the lack of OP.
When was reading FMA and had to wait a full month for the next chapter, at least I had OP every week. Now what do i have? Naruto? Bleach? /seppuku

I'm really glad that the waiting is coming to a end and in less than one week i will be reading OP again!

bittman
September 26, 2010, 07:35 AM
....I had to read Bleach these last few weeks because One Piece wasn't coming out.

Alcohol, meh.
Drugs, pssh.
Murder, nothing special.

But Bleach...I must be at an all time low...

In other news: As much as I'm looking forward to One Piece, my expectations are low. Haven't loved One Piece since Impel Down, just a general "This is ok" mood =/

Bugzee
September 26, 2010, 08:18 AM
I've had enough of waiting ....

One Piece is coming back this week! Fuck yeah! :yelling

Uriel
September 26, 2010, 11:03 AM
I also started to read Bleach because of the lack of One Piece. Man, I started January reading it and now I feel like it's too much one week without my OP dosis.

I can't imagine for people being fan of One Piece more than 5 years what this could mean for them. OH THE SUFFER!

I spent my time doing...nothing. I wanted to do other stuff, but I just couldn't. It was like I NEEDED One Piece to function regularly.

PS: Don't take me seriously.

THM Nindo
September 26, 2010, 12:29 PM
Isn't it a bit late for the Agony thread?
I suggested it right after we learn that we would have a month to wait, but creating it now is kinda pointless...

We will have spoilers in 2 days :p

Kaiser Will
September 26, 2010, 01:12 PM
@THM Nindo you should have PMed me then. I can't see everything.

And yeah it is a bit late.

Graupel
September 26, 2010, 01:27 PM
So, today I was at the Amusement park and I saw a guy with a Sombrero, a red shirt, and some shorts with fluff at the end. I was brutally reminded of how much longer I have to wait for One Piece.

FML.

Bugzee
September 26, 2010, 02:07 PM
We will have spoilers in 2 days :p

Hopefully...:woo

So, today I was at the Amusement park and I saw a guy with a Sombrero, a red shirt, and some shorts with fluff at the end. I was brutally reminded of how much longer I have to wait for One Piece.

FML.

Bwahahaha what a way to be reminded about it, huh?

:scry

beastboy
September 26, 2010, 04:54 PM
imsoinsanethaticanonlypressthelettersican'tseetherestofthebuttonsithinkthatimgoingtodieifthechapterisnotupwednesday

Bugzee
September 26, 2010, 05:15 PM
You need to go and see a doctor. Asap. :P

MH better not experience any server errors/glitches this week. :smack :smack :smack I'll be looking forward to the OP discussions this week. :amuse

Kaiser Will
September 26, 2010, 05:22 PM
Don't even mention that, we would problably get an attack from the users of OP forums trying to kill everybody responsible for the server errors.

Bugzee
September 26, 2010, 05:49 PM
hahahaha nah it won't happen under Buggy-Sama's watch. :noworry

I can't wait to see Robin again. :hearts

damane08
September 26, 2010, 05:49 PM
We've almost made it guys, the only good thing though is that i can come over here and read these posts and be calm knowing that there are other people out there that are suffering because they can't get their OP fix... it's actually relaxing in a way.

Bugzee
September 26, 2010, 05:52 PM
hehehe~ we're all with ya XxDrEvilxX! :amuse

How many posts would've we seen if this thread was created 3/4 weeks ago? lol hahaha 8D

Kaiser Will
September 26, 2010, 11:12 PM
@Bugzee About that when you have ideas that is good to improve MH, PM me so I can make it happens or just like this case: create a thread then.

shk1020
September 27, 2010, 02:33 PM
yes not having a NEW OP sucked. but its only 2-3 days more (im hoping theres an early release on tues). ;)

but these past few weeks, i kept myself alive by going back and reading over the times when the each SH member joined the SHs. started with first few chapters with luffy and zoro. then skipped to ussop/nami (Which wasnt many chapters). then skipped to sanji, then back to nami...bla bla bla (u know the rest).

and with only a couple days left, i will read the last few chapters to bring myself back up to speed. :D

vagabond87
September 27, 2010, 03:01 PM
Good name for thread- feels good to post here right now:p
Seriously last few hours are worse than last three weeks:s

Bugzee
September 27, 2010, 03:57 PM
I know!!!!!!! F**k! I need to see some spoilers asap! :yelling

DLord.Van.Buuren
September 27, 2010, 04:52 PM
Im so sick of waiting for one piece to come out Im sick and tired, thats it I cant wait anymore ok, Im telling ya, this is killing me.

Finale
September 27, 2010, 05:24 PM
It'll be ok everyone. If we're all suffering this much from a month long break what'll happen to us when One Piece finally ends? I think MH might need to hire some grief therapists so we can get some counseling. That or hope Oda starts up another manga afterwards.

CBlitz
September 27, 2010, 05:30 PM
look at the bright side everyone! Our pain and anguish is finally coming to an end since the chapter is finally coming out this week :3c

OMAHGAWDCANTWAITTOSEEEVERYONEPOSTTIMESKIPWOOOOOT

THM Nindo
September 27, 2010, 05:31 PM
It'll be ok everyone. If we're all suffering this much from a month long break what'll happen to us when One Piece finally ends? I think MH might need to hire some grief therapists so we can get some counseling. That or hope Oda starts up another manga afterwards.

There's still around 12 years left of One Piece, so by that time, I'll be 37...
There will probably be many other things on our mind!

And probably other mangas that we will have started...! (at least, we will still have Berserk :tem)

DLord.Van.Buuren
September 27, 2010, 05:36 PM
THM I don't know, regarding these last spoilers I think oda is being sarcastic, he says that the NW is the end of one piece which is not cool, what I want to see is post PK luffy, the era which he will rule thats the fun of it, just a mere achievement isn't enugh.

Schabrak
September 27, 2010, 06:00 PM
If you haven't realized already, but but the journey is the goal of the series as hinted by Luffy and Rayleigh on Shaobodi Archipelago. He should end it as perfect as possible without making it worse in the end. Most misterys should be solved by than anyway. Jump should be happy, that he's lost in writing so slowly anyway. He should know already how much power his words hold. :D Enough with the should, get me my dosis of OP already!

Lord Rayleigh
September 27, 2010, 06:13 PM
After Tuesday's afternoon, I won't have any mean to go onto internet until Sunday. That's for something great but still, why does it have to be THIS week ?!!!!!

beastboy
September 27, 2010, 06:26 PM
^
By a I-pad and an internet-pen... xD

Well, I just hope that the Raw Provider doesn't finds out that is a good time to go hunt wild boars with is bare hands! :<

Bugzee
September 27, 2010, 06:31 PM
Leave it up to fate? Zehahaha~

Organizized
September 27, 2010, 07:19 PM
I wish all people would come here to post their "OMGZ, imma die w/o One Piece, oda u killin me where da spoilaz at?" ramblings instead of polluting the discussion threads with their complaints. Yes, we know you want new OP chapters. We do, too. In the meantime, maybe some actual discussion could ease a bit of the abstinence? But nooooooo, let's make 10 out of 15 posts on each page of each thread endless moaning. That way the chapter has to come faster, right?

:notrust

And that's my contribution..

THM Nindo
September 27, 2010, 08:17 PM
THM I don't know, regarding these last spoilers I think oda is being sarcastic, he says that the NW is the end of one piece which is not cool, what I want to see is post PK luffy, the era which he will rule thats the fun of it, just a mere achievement isn't enugh.

Well, he said in one of the volume that the Fishman Islands was the halfway point of the manga...

So, it would mean that we still have around 600 chapters, and thus, around 12 years of manga...! :tem

ripmyg
September 27, 2010, 09:07 PM
plain and simple.....i cant take it anymore.........i have dreamed of one piece for a month, and i am also very scared that when this chapter finally comes out i will be disappointed, im scared that their was to much hype built.......but for now i will trust oda

damane08
September 27, 2010, 09:33 PM
plain and simple.....i cant take it anymore.........i have dreamed of one piece for a month, and i am also very scared that when this chapter finally comes out i will be disappointed, im scared that their was to much hype built.......but for now i will trust oda

It's impossible for me to be disappointed with the new OP chapter... to put it plain and simple; I just want a damn chapter! lol even if it's bad it'll still be better than nothing. Personally i don't expect them to meet up in the first chapter, if it does happen then all the better but for now anything is better than nothing for me.

Kaiser Will
September 28, 2010, 09:26 AM
Ahh, One Piece is back!
I can feel a joy spreading all over my body.
How much I miss my OP chapter.

Poneglyph420
September 28, 2010, 04:09 PM
The "agony" is worse now than it's been all month..
Gimme the damn chapter or I start skinning kittens.....

Sometimes the shortest time seems like the longest.................

Bugzee
September 28, 2010, 06:47 PM
hahaha I agree with Poneglygh420.

The spoilers are like a painful tease now..

Bowser
September 28, 2010, 07:06 PM
Time to change your sig Bugzee.

NoLimit89
November 18, 2010, 12:39 AM
Damn, how come 605 prediction thread got closed? Also the spoilers are 2 days late, what gives? Is there a break this week?

How agonizing.

Schabrak
November 18, 2010, 02:07 AM
You should read the notices at the end of each chapter http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/12514403/18 . It would be out already if there was a chapter this week.

Freakzin
November 18, 2010, 05:51 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After working !HARD! all night, no sleep, another whole day of HARD WORK ahead I need my OP fix! DAMN........

The only thing that calms me down at these times is a sweet spoiler or even more likely a whole scanlation of the latest One Piece Chapter! DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNn

=), this thread has some good use, I feel better now. =)

deffkryz
November 18, 2010, 06:10 AM
Yup, it's pretty a hard week... Shitty Naruto got a chapter... Crappy Bleach got a chapter... No longer as good as it used to be Bakuman got a chapter ... Love Flag Girls!! just isn't continued either as scan -_- ...

I'm dry to the bones... See? I'm starting bone jokes myself!!! XD

Freakzin
November 18, 2010, 12:17 PM
Something that makes up for the lack of One Piece, was reading Dr. Slump, but I could only find chapters 1-23 ='(

Does anyone know where to get the rest?

DLord.Van.Buuren
November 18, 2010, 12:29 PM
Gosh I miss it so bad

beastboy
November 18, 2010, 06:10 PM
I WANT MY ONEPIECE.... I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW I WAS ABLE TO STAY 4 WEEKS IN A ROW WITHOUT ONE PIECE... I CAN'T EVEN STAND ONE.....
I WANT MY KRAKEN...
I even dreamed about one piece... something like Zoro and Franky started arguing, and then they started fighting... I dreamed a full 19 pages chapter, and more, in the dream I tought I was dreaming >.>...

Really lame the chapter I dreamed... I want the real thing.

scav
November 19, 2010, 01:59 PM
lol go write your dream and post it here as a fanfic :p

Bugzee
November 19, 2010, 07:43 PM
OP break wasn't needed this week dammit. :darn

The pacing of these recent chapters have been good and I really wanted a chapter this week. I feel very weak atm. xD

Hoping for early spoilers...

MaiSiaoSiao
November 20, 2010, 01:13 AM
Oda got addicted from having breaks.Ever since he took the long break awhile ago.XD

fistsofrage
November 20, 2010, 01:43 AM
None of my high powered pharmaceuticals can compare to one piece :( There ain't enough weed in the world to cure my one piece withdrawal lol

Freakzin
November 22, 2010, 10:58 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh where are the spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scav
November 23, 2010, 12:21 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh where are the spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i was thinking the same

bittman
November 23, 2010, 01:30 AM
Time to make fake spoilers:

Enel is now fleet admiral.

Boom! there you go. Most unlikely shit in One Piece. Amazing fact: fake spoiler based off a real fake spoiler.

Freakzin
November 23, 2010, 09:09 AM
Fake spoiler:

Spoiler shows Red Hair and Blackbeard talking which leads to the begginning of a fight and BAM, returns to SH's

scav
November 23, 2010, 01:56 PM
Fake spoiler:

Spoiler shows Red Hair and Blackbeard talking which leads to the begginning of a fight and BAM, returns to SH's

BB:why u don't wanna join me, my plans are perfect?
shank: cuz u're a peasant, and u smell bad
BB: u sure have a big mouth, a real pirate never take a shower
shank : :facepalm
BB: ok i gonna kill u here and right now
shank: u have guts
*stare*

*back to SH*

ussop: luffy are u crazy?u can't tame that?
chopper: we gonna die :crying
sanji: namiswan do something :yelling
nami: its too late
luffy: shishishi :smile-big
zorro::sleepy
nami: :cussing
robin: trust the capitaine, its too late
franky: its never too late with the sunny :cheez
caribou: damn they're all crazy, please stop :worship2
ussop: he saw us, he's coming :s
chopper: we're dead

*Marinford*

Marine: fleet amiral, fleet amiral, we have an emergency
eneru: what, don't disturb me when i'm trying to sleep :ck
Marine: but...its the SH... they're alive
eneru::jawdrop
Marine: eneru??. ... are u alive?

DLord.Van.Buuren
November 23, 2010, 02:25 PM
No spoilers yet... this is almost making me cry... I really need this chapter and I'm not kidding... I really need it... but we can't do anything about it, I mean we're grateful to have those providers bring us spoilers, it is really great, but I need a chapter, seriously I'm like crumbling from the inside, I feel empty... we need it now, ok maybe if I close my eyes and count to ten and check out the spoiler threads it'll be there, please, please be there.. ok counting now 1.2...10 dammit, it still not there, oh why this is happening to me?!!! why ?! ...

natli
November 23, 2010, 05:34 PM
No spoilers on Tuesday = no chapter on Wednesday.
;.;

fake spoiler: Hachi got cursed by the Sea Witch and turned into Kracken.

beastboy
November 23, 2010, 05:50 PM
^
Was that a real "fake spoiler", or did you make it up, if you know what I mean?

JetPistol
November 23, 2010, 07:01 PM
well...i'm here to complain about there no being any spoilers, i need my weekly fix, or as i like to think of this time as biweekly one piece season since theres all those damn upcoming breaks :<

scav
November 23, 2010, 07:34 PM
chapter is out on http://mangastream.com/.....

....just kidding :p

beastboy
November 23, 2010, 07:56 PM
^
You sucessfully trolled me.

Kaiser Will
November 23, 2010, 08:01 PM
Me too.

This is so not good for someone mental health.

Freakzin
November 23, 2010, 08:52 PM
Luckily I had just checked mangastream so I knew it was a fake announcement.

but seriously are we getting a chapter at all this week? I'm starting to get worried!

It better be a great surprising chapter! I'm expecting A LOT this TIME!

Fake spoiler #2: Kraken tries to attack the sunny but it throws new nano technology sleeping darts on it. Luffy Chopper Ussop and Brook go @.@

natli
November 24, 2010, 02:40 AM
@Beastboy
That was a fake fake one, but now we have real ones as well!

Bugzee
January 07, 2011, 01:29 PM
I seriously think the Agony Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64398) should be re-opened. I can't believe I have to wait this long AGAIN for another chapter. :darn

chess4
January 07, 2011, 02:37 PM
I seriously think the Agony Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64398) should be re-opened. I can't believe I have to wait this long AGAIN for another chapter. :darn

yea it kinda sucks. i understand that we go the chapter early for christmas and there would be a 2 week gap until we got early scans, but one piece will be on break an extra week. not to mention a 4 week break earlier this year. honestly one piece has taken about 20 weeks worth of breaks last year. i hope it doesnt continue

oda has taken a lot of more breaks than the other artist. fairy tails author put out 3 chapters in one week and didnt skip but one week.

Bugzee
January 07, 2011, 04:43 PM
Finally! :D

That one month break was torture and the turn of the New Year welcomes us OP fans with a SLAP IN THE FACE with another 3 week break. :bored

Tough times. :darn

jorped
January 09, 2011, 09:10 AM
Finally! :D

That one month break was torture and the turn of the New Year welcomes us OP fans with a SLAP IN THE FACE with another 3 week break. :bored

Tough times. :darn

i wasn t torture on that 1 month break cuz i only start seeing one peice until 2 weeks ago and i already read the all 609 chapters.

But i already was a fan of naruto and when break for 1 week i was already ........ now naruto is on break for 2 weeks and now i saw that one piece still has more 1 week break , this really sucks :(

DLord.Van.Buuren
January 09, 2011, 09:23 AM
Yeah, they suck :XD

Lord Rayleigh
January 09, 2011, 02:57 PM
The waiting is not such an agony. Time sure goes fast :)

Bugzee
March 01, 2011, 10:29 AM
No OP chapter this week...:bored

Considering the super early release of chapter 616 last week (I didn't even see the spoiler pics for them *.*) and the sudden announcement of no OP goodness for us until next week (at the earliest); I can defnitely admit that I can feel the pain and torture right about now of this tragic, tragic news~ :scry

I need my weekly OP dosage dammit! :cussing :cussing :cussing

saladesu
March 01, 2011, 11:02 AM
I almost forgot this thread existed... :XD

I NEED MY ONE PIECE FIX :crying :crying :crying

Factoring in some other IRL stuff as well, this week has become such a lousy week :(

Please may the SJ website be wrong Please may the SJ website be wrong Please may the SJ website be wrong Please may the SJ website be wrong Please may the SJ website be wrong Please may the SJ website be wrong Please may the SJ website be wrong Please may the SJ website be wrong Please may the SJ website be wrong Please may the SJ website be wrong Please may the SJ website be wrong Please may the SJ website be wrong Please may the SJ website be wrong Please may the SJ website be wrong Please may the SJ website be wrong Please may the SJ website be wrong Please may the SJ website be wrong Please may the SJ website be wrong

Poneglyph420
March 03, 2011, 12:49 AM
This is most unfortunate, and unexpected..
Serious;y. didnt see this one coming...

And no sir I don't like it!

Miracleomatic
March 03, 2011, 09:53 AM
Blarg!!!! I can't survive!!! I'm withering!!! One Piece!!! Oda-sama!! Must read.... Been clicking the refresh button on the spoiler thread over and over again for the past 2 days...

Oh and hello guys. Been with yous for years but never registered but now i am. Call me miracle. Yoroshku.

Nonlife
March 03, 2011, 11:42 AM
In the past, I'd be rocking back&forth via the fetal position; but I've got bigger concerns - not to mention I've been growing up for the 6 years I've been a fan. (I may be engaged next week - if she says "yes.")

Zeltrax
March 04, 2011, 08:31 AM
I agree with people that it's not that of an agony.
I guess I've been drifting further and further from the one piece fandom..

but no.

NO. NO I WILL NOT.
I WILL LOVE ONE PIECE FOREVER.

...I want my chapter.. :bored

Channy
March 05, 2011, 02:55 PM
Blarg!!!! I can't survive!!! I'm withering!!! One Piece!!! Oda-sama!! Must read.... Been clicking the refresh button on the spoiler thread over and over again for the past 2 days...

Oh and hello guys. Been with yous for years but never registered but now i am. Call me miracle. Yoroshku.

Welcome to The forums if you want you can make an intro thread about yourself in the member zone thread

Bugzee
March 06, 2011, 03:45 PM
Monday Night Spoilers!!!
:confetti :confetti :confetti
Come on! Just one more time! :shakefist :shakefist :shakefist

zelllogan
March 06, 2011, 03:49 PM
I almost forgot this thread existed... :XD

I NEED MY ONE PIECE FIX :crying :crying :crying

Factoring in some other IRL stuff as well, this week has become such a lousy week :(

Basically, we are all drug addicts under heroin & will need to survive one week with marijuana called Naruto.

Nonlife
March 06, 2011, 08:08 PM
Basically, we are all drug addicts under heroin & will need to survive one week with marijuana called Naruto.

That's what I felt when another epic series - on NICK - ended almost 3 years ago. (Plus, I've got a bunch of tasks at hand, so time flew by for me; as long as Oda's around, healthy & witty, than I'll survive as a One Piece fan.)

Bugzee
November 10, 2011, 04:08 PM
WHERE MA ONE PIECE AT!? :arf :arf :arf

T.T

Schabrak
November 10, 2011, 04:59 PM
Probably here:
〒101-8050
Chiyoda, Tokyo
Hitotsubashi 2-5-10

Let's break in and take our prescribed needed drug. :D

Josef K.
November 15, 2011, 07:49 PM
Oh sweet agony! You always come at the very end, the chapter is so near! I hope the chapter will be cool! Ah! I do not care! As long as it is there in the morning! Even spoilers would do!

hoeru
November 15, 2011, 11:20 PM
Gosh, last night I dreamt Nami's new cyclone tempo pwnd Zoro's Black Rope Tatsumaki...

Josef K.
June 17, 2012, 05:43 PM
Another week of One Piece absence pain. :(

Schabrak
June 17, 2012, 05:51 PM
This going to be such an agonizing and :deadhorse week. :scry

:buggy:bonclay:ginwut

Naruto's return better be satisfying. Go Kenpachi, go!

hoeru
June 18, 2012, 02:41 AM
Naruto's return better be satisfying. Go Kenpachi, go!

Kenpachi gonna appear in Naruto!?!?!? Now THAT would be something awesome. But after all those captains turned out to be such a failure on losing their bankai they probably need him most...

matzik1212
June 18, 2012, 01:04 PM
I guess we'll have a long week *sigh*

The waiting is killing me http://www.laymark.com/l/o/53.gif (http://www.laymark.com)

Uriel
June 18, 2012, 01:14 PM
Now I realize that Togashi trained me wrongly, not being anxious and shit. >_>

Schabrak
June 18, 2012, 01:48 PM
You've got your priorities wrong. :P

I take Togashi's work like a short HBO series, you wait almost all year, just to get a bit of awesomess. With the years you will forget that you wait for them and enjoy whenever they come out.

Josef K.
June 18, 2012, 02:03 PM
One Piece had a lot more breaks a few years back, this year it is pretty steady though.

Schabrak
June 18, 2012, 06:46 PM
With his family growing, the movie project each year, he's got the most popular manga franchise at his hands and the end part, so he also got figure out the plot for each arc to make it as deep, fantastic, funny and awesome as possible. It's only about two breaks in three months, considering that they work the full weak, it's unfair to deny him some free time.

Curtarc
June 21, 2012, 10:20 PM
I don't mind the breaks, I see them as a good possibility for the writer to think up some awesome plots, interesting characters and amazingly funny moments to add to the story. I use this same principle for games that I have high hopes for, I don't mind when they get delayed as long as the end result is great. I can get a big disappointed with the game producers if they don't make up the delay with a great game but I find that the delay, in most cases, was worth the wait.

I do agree however that at the exact moment that I see that there will be no chapter the next week, I do get a bit unhappy :XD.

hoeru
June 22, 2012, 04:40 AM
So, Fairy Tail is my last and best hope for entertainment through manga this week. :sweatdrop

Oh, a new Ryuushika chapter is out. :grin :woo

edit:
After reading the Fairy Tail RAW of chapter 288 I have to say: "It didn't fail." :verily

Kyodai Senkan Mora
June 22, 2012, 10:18 AM
the worst thing about a one piece break is not waiting for the chapter itself(personally i use it as a chance to rewatch old anime episodes or old manga volumes..hey once in a while i will even try read a new manga....never works out though)....so anyway the worst thing is when the returning chapter turns out to be a meh.. chapter after an entire week of hyping it up in your mind...when this happens i usually feel like i've lost two weeks instead of one

redred
June 22, 2012, 09:46 PM
The worst part about one piece breaks are when naruto and bleach chapters are meh...

I WANT MAH ONE PIECE

Uriel
June 22, 2012, 09:52 PM
At least Fairy Tail was decent. TOG was awesome, so made my week.

Josef K.
June 23, 2012, 05:03 AM
Start reading seinen manga everyone, you will never be bored again. :D

Still One Piece is the best of shounen! ;)

hoeru
June 23, 2012, 11:45 AM
Has someone actually ever ended St&rs and Oumagadoku Doubutsuen? I just though it would be the perfect time to read them, too, at once. But OD "ends" with chapter 25 and St&rs with No.23... :disappoint

matzik1212
June 24, 2012, 12:19 PM
One Piece is indeed awesome and i miss my chapter :uguu

FT was meh oh and i miss Kurama . I wanna see Kurama :wtf

hoeru
June 26, 2012, 06:22 AM
Such a wonderful sunny day ... nothing to do at work (but I still need to stay. >_<) ... and still no spoilers. :coffeeshock

Josef K.
July 13, 2012, 03:47 AM
Easy on the breaks Oda. :scry

Schabrak
July 16, 2012, 01:22 PM
:-_- :music :-_- :sexyarf :delerium :yelling :smack :rant :cussing :crying :pout :-_- :faint

---------- Post added July 16, 2012 at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was July 13, 2012 at 10:24 AM ----------

Today is Hammond's birthday, as if anybody would care.

[hr]
A typical day at the Marine HQ: Borsalino and Sakazuki taking a bath, while I'm in agony.^^

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4760/1978yokohamaankokugaima.jpg

Josef K.
August 01, 2012, 09:24 PM
Oh boy here we go again. >.<"

Lol, nice to see Kizaru relaxing, I miss him. D:

Schabrak
August 01, 2012, 09:50 PM
He will be back in OP:Z! :D I have to look for some movies with him in the main role to get a better understanding of his character or better I wish that it will grant me some. haha

We may feel like:
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2913/hunterxhunter3074213.jpg

But we have to keep this attitude:
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2028/ophentai.jpg

Josef K.
August 01, 2012, 10:34 PM
Japanese film is a great way of entertainment in the weeks of agony. :D

Oh and the second picture .. :3c :teehee

Schabrak
August 01, 2012, 11:10 PM
I would love to see the SD manga having this style, maybe that would lead to me actually reading it. hahaha

Seems like skipped right to the crazy phase.

Tonix
August 11, 2012, 09:44 PM
I'm not used to such a long wait between spoilers and the actual chapter coming out :( Is this the right place to complain?

hoeru
August 20, 2012, 02:20 AM
This weekend is the Episode of Nami special on TV!!!!!!! :D

ukimix
September 09, 2012, 09:46 PM
friday morning... I could go party, or maybe to go for a drive out of town, go swimming, play some chess... while these five days til next spoiler pass...

fuck!

---------- Post added September 07, 2012 at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was August 31, 2012 at 06:11 AM ----------

The true about momonosuke is that he is CC, the villein of the arc, (....who lately will be revealed to be Sabo...)

---------- Post added September 09, 2012 at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was September 07, 2012 at 11:29 AM ----------

Luffy is still a rookie, he has yet to experience the NW

That reminds me of Kishimoto saying to Oda in 15th aniversary: "Go on for another 10 years". By the way he is ending his manga (as a clear cheap fraud), you can't say if Kishi was congratulating Oda or if he was being ironic.

What can you do in 10 years, while you come to know how One Piece ends? In 10 years you can learn Zen and also to play Go, and also to learn japanesse and, why not, to know a pretty nice japanesse girl and have a great personal pirate adventure... still a rookie... yeap, but you must have to learn to read in slow motion, for sure...

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Vegapunk dragon has no haki but rinengan:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg211/scaled.php?server=211&filename=dragonwithrinengan.png&res=landing

Josef K.
November 13, 2012, 02:54 PM
Here we go again. :(

Schabrak
November 13, 2012, 03:09 PM
This will be a hard week, at least Beelze and AC will be there for the dosis of fun.

Luffy with his Momo/dragon scarf, NEEED!

Bugzee
November 13, 2012, 03:12 PM
Wait why are you guys posting in here? There was no official break announcement in last weeks chapter?

More bad news now? D:

WTF!

Josef K.
November 13, 2012, 03:17 PM
I was just in the mood for a Tuesday chapter release, when I remembered THERE IS NO OP THIS WEEK!

WSJ Wednesdays are just not the same without it. :/

Bugzee
November 13, 2012, 03:22 PM
Argh crap. I must've missed the announcement then.

Well this is fricking great. <_<

Uriel
November 14, 2012, 10:39 AM
DAMN. I was so waiting for it. >_>

scav
November 14, 2012, 10:49 AM
shurororo

Schabrak
November 14, 2012, 10:51 AM
DAMN. I was so waiting for it. >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROSUWwD62zs
You should have known better. :D

Uriel
November 14, 2012, 08:29 PM
Well played, Schabrak. Well played :ninja

Josef K.
November 19, 2012, 02:43 PM
Please let there be an early chapter tomorrow! :blai

ukimix
November 19, 2012, 03:45 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md9wztbPSU1rh2x5vo1_500.gif

Schabrak
January 15, 2013, 01:18 PM
Last day before new chapter, how did I get through all the time without visiting this lovely place at least once. XD

I cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn't wait anymore!

kulugo
January 16, 2013, 03:16 AM
im losing it........ :crying

Josef K.
February 19, 2013, 03:19 PM
Well we survived. :D

Schabrak
March 12, 2013, 07:46 PM
Issue 16. Out on 3/18. (Spoilered and scanlated 3/12-13) No One Piece.
Issue 17. Out on 3/25 (spoilered and scanlated 3/19-20) One Piece 702
From Aohige from AP forums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h7clHdeg6g

---------- Post added March 13, 2013 at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was March 12, 2013 at 10:11 PM ----------

Someone needs to move this back out of the black century, I want to share my pain with others. :P

Josef K.
March 13, 2013, 03:20 PM
Well ... damn. :( Wednesday is not the same without One Piece.

ukimix
March 13, 2013, 06:14 PM
yeah... such a boring day....

goldb
March 13, 2013, 07:13 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxs07sJUJj1r8q14bo1_500.gif

:bored

Tonix
January 14, 2014, 03:37 PM
Omg I seriously can't take the wait anymore, I'm literally checking managa sites every 15 minutes. GIVE CHAPTER PLOX