PDA

View Full Version : Predictions who do you think is Lola's mom

jacke12
September 26, 2010, 12:35 PM
I dont know if there was a thread for this but who do you think is Lola's mom http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v50/c489/14.html

abc1233
September 26, 2010, 12:47 PM
Big Mom :amuse

Captain golddigger
September 26, 2010, 02:11 PM
hmm...big mom...that would be interesting...but i don't think so. even though the fact that she's living in the new world implies that she's someone very strong.

zerocooldx
September 26, 2010, 04:06 PM
I'de say that Lola's mom is either "Big Mom" herself or simply a high ranking member of her crew.

chess4
September 26, 2010, 05:35 PM
lola's mom is big mom for sure. think about it. since WB is gone, the WB pirates no longer classify as a "yonkou crew" they are just a really strong crew in the new world. so luffy is an ally 2 only one of the yonkou crews, the red hair pirates. if he is cool with bi mom that will make 2 yonkou crews he is cool with.

the strawhats have gained a lot of allies thoughout their journey, and they will need them all for the "big war". i think big mom will be the last

Captain golddigger
September 26, 2010, 09:07 PM
hey ...i just looked at the actuall chapter where lola gives nami her mom's vive card...and from one guys reaction it sounded like she's really infamous in the new world. but i still don't think she is big mom...(sigh) who knows...its oda were talking about here...what ever it is its gonna be epic...(thinking about the possible chapter coming in a few days) i feel a storm coming in on the one piece manga forums...do you guys feel it?

Kaizoku-O Luffy
September 26, 2010, 10:06 PM
Big mom off course.

Lord Rayleigh
September 27, 2010, 11:49 AM
I think that Big Mom is a giant so I doubt that Lola is her daughter. Also if she was indeed the Yonkou, she could have come to save her anytime she wants as Big Mom is a captain and thus can decide anything for his crew.

I find zerocooldx's idea really great, that Lola's mom is actually one of the top nakamas of Big Mom. That would make the story way more interesting if a clash was to happen between Luffy and Big Mom. You know, with Lola's mom supposed to protect Luffy from a big threat, which would be her captain, the Yonkou.

chess4
September 27, 2010, 12:51 PM
I think that Big Mom is a giant so I doubt that Lola is her daughter. Also if she was indeed the Yonkou, she could have come to save her anytime she wants as Big Mom is a captain and thus can decide anything for his crew.

I find zerocooldx's idea really great, that Lola's mom is actually one of the top nakamas of Big Mom. That would make the story way more interesting if a clash was to happen between Luffy and Big Mom. You know, with Lola's mom supposed to protect Luffy from a big threat, which would be her captain, the Yonkou.

how would lola's mom know she was in trouble? she was only able to give nami the vivi card after after her shadow was returned.

i do like the idea of big mom being a giant though. we have seen some pretty strong giant in the story though. the VA's, the 2 elbaf captains, and one of WB's commanders.

Lord Rayleigh
September 27, 2010, 05:08 PM
how would lola's mom know she was in trouble? she was only able to give nami the vivi card after after her shadow was returned.

i do like the idea of big mom being a giant though. we have seen some pretty strong giant in the story though. the VA's, the 2 elbaf captains, and one of WB's commanders.

I only think that it would be normal that Lola also gave her mom her vivrecard in order for her to be sure her daughter is safe. Anyway, it's just some kind of argument which isn't very important cause if Big Mom is really a giant, then Lola can't be her daughter - unless this Yonkou is like Whitebeard and considers every nakama/ally his child...

Finale
September 27, 2010, 05:13 PM
I'm not going to dismiss the idea that Big Mom is Lola's mother but if Lola is really her daughter I think she would've been a large target for the world government especially considering how weak she is. The W.G is all about taking people out before they can become a threat and the people that are related to people that are threats. They were going to kill Rouge and an unborn Ace simply for existing.

chess4
September 27, 2010, 05:39 PM
I only think that it would be normal that Lola also gave her mom her vivrecard in order for her to be sure her daughter is safe. Anyway, it's just some kind of argument which isn't very important cause if Big Mom is really a giant, then Lola can't be her daughter - unless this Yonkou is like Whitebeard and considers every nakama/ally his child...

has it been stated that a giant and normal person cant have a child? if so then i must have missed it. lola is super tall. either way lola's mom will become an ally of the strawhats

Niirouge
October 09, 2010, 08:06 PM
Big Mom seems the most plausible as of currently.

Only the vivre card can tell us now :)

And I don't think Oda adds in these little details for no reason, so I'm positive (like the few posts above) that they'll visit Lola's mother and probably make her their ally ;)

Fox666
October 09, 2010, 10:54 PM
has it been stated that a giant and normal person cant have a child? if so then i must have missed it. lola is super tall. either way lola's mom will become an ally of the strawhatsGiants, merman, or whatever, are races. So they should be able to have child.

DARK
October 11, 2010, 03:47 PM
Lola's mother resides in the New World, so naturally we'd assume that she'd be a powerful pirate. I don't know if Oda is trying to purposely throw a red herring with "Big Mom."

Either way, the Straw Hats are going to accumulate a lot of allies. If it turns out that Lola's mother happens to be a Shichibukai, it would be fine.

Both Shanks and Whitebeard turned out to have assisted Luffy in the past.

Again, we'll find out when the time comes. Without knowing anything else about the situation, at this point of time, I would have to go with the majority and say that Lola is related to Big Mom in some way.

Jorge D. Dragon
October 20, 2010, 03:59 AM
I would say that Big Mom is her mother.

I like your idea, though I don't think that the word big really is about her size. I think it's more like a big boss or about that she is fat like her daughter.;)

modoki
October 25, 2010, 01:53 PM
wasnt there a thread about this months ago?

petator
October 25, 2010, 05:40 PM
what about this? WB called all his crew "sons" and his crew called him "father"... so why not all Big Mom's crew call her mother?? and she's just one more or summin like that... dunno...

chess4
November 26, 2010, 03:57 PM
its almost 2 obvious that lola's mom is the yonkou big mom. if you look at lola, she is one of the biggest females we have seen in the story so far. i think that because her parents are pretty big as well. i think big mom will be the 1st yonkou the strawhats run into in the new world.

i think she will become the strawhats ally.

so since i think BB will be the other yonkou, it will be 2 "good" yonkou and 2 "evil" yonkou.

jon-sensei
November 26, 2010, 05:53 PM
Actually i think lola's mom has already showed up,
in chapter 0, a left panel, you can see a women
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-000/page007.html
the ponytails are really similar, and the fact that she had close up in that battle, makes me wonder, its just a hint.
she might be big mom, altough she doesn't look like the shadow of the younkou, but that doesnt mean she isnt.

Lord Rayleigh
November 26, 2010, 06:02 PM
Actually i think lola's mom has already showed up,
in chapter 0, a left panel, you can see a women
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-000/page007.html
the ponytails are really similar, and the fact that she had close up in that battle, makes me wonder, its just a hint.
she might be big mom, altough she doesn't look like the shadow of the younkou, but that doesnt mean she isnt.

I had a theory about this which is written in my big list of theories about Big Mom and Kaido: see my signature, click on Yonkou. However, it is proven that this theory is wrong thanks to the movie One Piece: Strong World in the one this woman appears again.

modoki
November 30, 2010, 12:21 AM
This is most likely Lola's mom, elmy. It cant be big mom. i wouldnt be su
priseds if big mom was referenced from big moma's house. jk lol

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101024180113/onepiece/images/c/ce/Elmy.png

Sachsenhesse
August 21, 2013, 11:38 AM
http://i3.mangareader.net/one-piece/714/one-piece-4285159.jpg

she :)

M3J
August 21, 2013, 01:10 PM
http://i3.mangareader.net/one-piece/714/one-piece-4285159.jpg

she :)

Please don't hotlink images. Upload it to Imgur, Imageshack, or Tinypic as hotlinking uses up the site's bandwidth. Plus, I can't see the image. I actually didn't know there was an image until I quoted you.

Anyway, didn't Lola say her mom was Big Mom?

hokageji
December 02, 2013, 02:42 PM
No, Lola only said he Mom is a famous pirate.... Big Mom and her relation could be best explained by the fact as to why they were captured by Moria.... if moria knew these pirates were related to Big Mom, he would use it against Kaidou for sure.

Everything Moria does seems to be to beat Kaidou. He created Oars zombie with the idea that he can fight Kaidou with it..

I think holding lola captive could have that reason, taking Big Mam's assistance to take down Kaidou.

Zehahaha
December 02, 2013, 05:18 PM
No, Lola only said he Mom is a famous pirate.... Big Mom and her relation could be best explained by the fact as to why they were captured by Moria.... if moria knew these pirates were related to Big Mom, he would use it against Kaidou for sure.

Everything Moria does seems to be to beat Kaidou. He created Oars zombie with the idea that he can fight Kaidou with it..

I think holding lola captive could have that reason, taking Big Mam's assistance to take down Kaidou.

You're thinking too much about it IMO, remember that zone was known as Florian Triangle, I don't think a lot of people knew Moria was there, she could've assumed that her daughter was lost there or something along the lines, and I don't think she's known for being BM's daughter if it is truly her, similar to how nobody knew that Luffy was Dragon's son for instance

Man I still find it annoying we got no clue as to what the hell was that creature in Florian Triangle, it's easily the biggest thing we've seen in OP universe so far

M3J
December 02, 2013, 11:56 PM
I know Lola said Big Mom was her mom... at least Charlotte Rinrin or whatever. But I can't find that panel, so either they changed the translation or took that translation out.

k-dom
December 03, 2013, 03:46 PM
It's because it was never said I'm afraid. This is only a very common speculation.

RichardMNixon
December 10, 2013, 12:45 AM
I'm not going to dismiss the idea that Big Mom is Lola's mother but if Lola is really her daughter I think she would've been a large target for the world government especially considering how weak she is. The W.G is all about taking people out before they can become a threat and the people that are related to people that are threats. They were going to kill Rouge and an unborn Ace simply for existing.
At the same time though, they could do that because Roger was already dead.
Trying to kill Whitebeard's "son" was a much larger endeavor, not the kind of thing they'd do on a whim.