PDA

View Full Version : Powers Another color of haki after conqueror ?

Vadz
September 27, 2010, 06:46 AM
as title said, 3 colors of haki are observation, armaments and conqueror.. So yeah, what do you guys think ? will there be another color ?

trunterzx
September 27, 2010, 06:49 AM
I feel that Luffy will definitely be able to use another colour unique to his own

JetPistol
September 27, 2010, 07:12 AM
im pretty sure oda is not the type to overdue on these sort of things...like im sure that hes not going keep to till theres a one piece version of super saiyan 5. 3 types of haki is fine...they're exclusive enough as it is.

trunterzx
September 27, 2010, 07:14 AM
Well but there are like so many haki users out there, so I think there's definitely gonna be something special about Luffy's Haki

kkck
September 27, 2010, 09:11 AM
I don't think there will be more types of haki. What else there? Color of dragon ball? When mastered allows the user to put his hands together and fire a exploding energy wave.

Lord Rayleigh
September 27, 2010, 10:48 AM
I don't think there will be more types of haki. What else there? Color of dragon ball? When mastered allows the user to put his hands together and fire a exploding energy wave.
I also think there won't be any exploding energy wave like in Dragon Ball. Anyway, I think that if people are more inclined to some type of Haki, it means that they can make special uses of it. Otherwise, there won't be any point in mastering some kind of Haki.

For example, I think that Sengoku's shock waves are not Devil Fruit related but actually the result of his mastering of Busoshoku Haki. To me, he simply used his gigant armor to push the Blackbeard Pirates away.

meikiyou
September 27, 2010, 01:15 PM
the only thing that looks like new haki for me would be fusion of two another colors, like propagation haki, throwing sword slashes as example being armor and royal

Smerten
September 27, 2010, 01:59 PM
Well but there are like so many haki users out there, so I think there's definitely gonna be something special about Luffy's Haki

Yeah. It's not like having Conquerer's Haki, something born to roughly 1 in a million, is special enough. :p

happy GIN smily
September 27, 2010, 02:52 PM
if there are only these three types of Haki, then what makes Zoro apear like a Deamon or a Beast in some situations?

kkck
September 27, 2010, 03:43 PM
I also think there won't be any exploding energy wave like in Dragon Ball. Anyway, I think that if people are more inclined to some type of Haki, it means that they can make special uses of it. Otherwise, there won't be any point in mastering some kind of Haki.

For example, I think that Sengoku's shock waves are not Devil Fruit related but actually the result of his mastering of Busoshoku Haki. To me, he simply used his gigant armor to push the Blackbeard Pirates away.

Well, there is a difference between having different applications of a given type of haki and having different types of haki though. Sengoku could have well used haki to enhance the power of his shockwaves however that is not the same as saying he used an entirely new type of haki which is unlike the color of conqueror, color of observation and color of armor.

meikiyou
September 27, 2010, 04:21 PM
if there are only these three types of Haki, then what makes Zoro apear like a Deamon or a Beast in some situations?

speed for asura, and as the demon it must be his presence

Lord Rayleigh
September 27, 2010, 04:41 PM
Well, there is a difference between having different applications of a given type of haki and having different types of haki though. Sengoku could have well used haki to enhance the power of his shockwaves however that is not the same as saying he used an entirely new type of haki which is unlike the color of conqueror, color of observation and color of armor.
You did not get me. I did not say that there is some other kind of Haki, nor that Sengoku used Haki to power up his shockwaves. I said that with one of the 3 kinds of Haki, you can make special techniques if you are inclined to it and have mastered it. I have given a concrete example, explaining that to me Sengoku' shockwaves are (only) Busoshoku Haki.

beastboy
September 27, 2010, 06:15 PM

Shaki... AKA killing intent!
Every swordsman from every damn manga has that thing, and its always colored purple!

Deo_df
September 29, 2010, 11:24 PM
Three primary colours, three colours of haki. 3 secondary colours, 3 combinations of haki. I'd imagine each type of Haki has a colour associated with it. Something like red, green and blue auras that only people with colour of observation can see.

I love the idea of different types of conqueror haki, not really sure how it would work, defensive/offensive types, elemental types (doubt that as logia are elemental already), but I cant see it having a type.

BlackSword
September 29, 2010, 11:51 PM
What I'm having trouble with the whole haki thing is how it will work for ranged DF users. If it cancels DF powers then does that mean that for say Luffy vs Akainu it would be an all out fist fight with no powers involved? Whenever we have seen Logia's use haki they have been in their 'substantial bodies'. However if you can combine haki with non-melee abilities that would be pretty insane and take away the advantage of haki altogether. (I.E. Sengoku using haki to Buddha blast people.)