PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Kaiser Will
September 29, 2010, 06:06 PM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics and Summaries thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64486) This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

Please remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/announcement.php?f=922&a=76). This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled.

the chapter is out, get it at the usual places ;)

Vizard5
October 04, 2010, 01:47 PM
franky looks really, weird... and zoro still has his eye closed, seem like it's at the opposite side now..

vagabond87
October 04, 2010, 01:47 PM
It was mistake by Oda- he draw it wrong last week
http://www.imagebam.com/image/ff2054100641331
Probably if someone know how to read this he can see its written here:p

ScratchmenApoo
October 04, 2010, 01:49 PM
It was mistake by Oda- he draw it wrong last week

He didn't, you need to compare the pictures a bit better, you'll see it.

vagabond87
October 04, 2010, 01:51 PM
He didn't, you need to compare the pictures a bit better, you'll see it.

Oda stated that it was his mistake... They write about it on other sites, AP for example. I dont know is it confirmed yet.

Me2Ecchi
October 04, 2010, 01:51 PM
Franky shoulders are so massive. Anyway, down half of his body is too skinny, i though it could be different .
Anyway, zoro loke soo awesome great fantastic SUUUPPEEERRRRRR! :D

Santoryu
October 04, 2010, 01:52 PM
Look at chopper going to be the hero, seems he's growing up, ...... and still naive.

zelllogan
October 04, 2010, 01:53 PM
Oda comment: Sorry, I made mistake on Zoro's scar in the cover of the first episode.
It's supposed to be on the left. Ahahaha.
I'm sure Oda did this on purpose. It seems like a little joke about Sanji wrong eye ...

Freid
October 04, 2010, 01:54 PM
Firstly franky looks sick! That's what I expect a member of the future pirate king's crew to look. The scar from his neck is also a good look. This is what you call a part terminator, part gorrila, part human hybrid. Awesome!:cool:

ScratchmenApoo
October 04, 2010, 01:55 PM
Oda stated that it was his mistake... They write about it on other sites, AP for example. I dont know is it confirmed yet.

Oh sorry, I thought he was talking about Franky.

Uriel
October 04, 2010, 01:55 PM
Jajajaja, poor Chopper. So cuuuuute <3

And well, everyone now looks SUPER BADASS. I can't wait to see each one in true action. I'm worried about Chopper strength, though.

I was talking to other users by PM, thank gawd that scar is to the other side or Zoro would be a clone of Rayleigh! :P

Katz
October 04, 2010, 01:56 PM
Wow Franky is crazy weird/different now...not gonna say I don't like the new look but its gonna take some getting used to.... /sigh I miss his hair but as long as he's powerful as all hell now, its all good.

Oh! and Zoro is 1337....nothing else to add, he's just plain badass (more then ever) now

jacke12
October 04, 2010, 01:56 PM
Franky's arms are SUUUUPPPPEEERRRR weird

happy GIN smily
October 04, 2010, 01:58 PM
wow great... some early spoilers.
Zoro looks kind of worn out on that pic.
and Fanky looks just to weird. i think it will take some time for me to get used to his new look

scyter
October 04, 2010, 01:59 PM
I'm changing my vote on who changed the most, it's Franky, His body looks like a moving fortrest and I think he got alot of weapons

Youbba
October 04, 2010, 01:59 PM
I'm a little bit disapointed :
-- Franky: his arms are too much huge, but as a cyborg I guess he can change his form.
-- Zoro : Why did he lost an eye ?? a scar would have been enough to make him look badass.

beastboy
October 04, 2010, 02:00 PM
I love Franky's arms, and I hope he does not have interchangeable pieces!

Zoro is just plain bad ass, and I like the scar on the left eye!

DuckTales
October 04, 2010, 02:00 PM
Just logged in and I'm happy that Zorro has both hands intact(no more speculations), lol. :)
Franky seems to be armed with enough firepower to destroy a ship.
Looks like another great chapter.

jacke12
October 04, 2010, 02:03 PM
Yoho Chopper finally realised that these SH are fakes

bellcrossage
I think Zoro losing an eye makes him more like a pirate, since there were a lot of pirates back in the day that wore eyepatches after losing eyes. I like Zoro now more than ever because of it.

happy GIN smily
what could "BF 37" mean?

Battle Franky #37?

BlackSword
October 04, 2010, 02:05 PM
I definitely like the scar on the left side vs right side... And someone please smack chopper for me... You know it took Luffy a 'year' to complete his training i Would LOL if Zoro completed his training a year ago and left Mihawk a year ago LOL! Would be pure epic... Hopefully Chopper runs into Zoro or someone else... Fake Luffy looks like he got ignored... again... Lmao dudes having a bad day... Attacked by man eating plants, struck by lightning ignored... Member of his crew kidnapped... Franky's cool I guess... Arm kinda reminds me of transformers lol... Probably has a rocket powered right fist now... Maybe a 'homing' fist lmao!

ScratchmenApoo
October 04, 2010, 02:05 PM
what could "BF 37" mean?

Battle Franky #37?

Didn't he name his battle ships by numbers when he was younger - something like that ? And he stopped at 36? Or some story like that, I forget.

vagabond87
October 04, 2010, 02:06 PM
what could "BF 37" mean?

Battle Franky #37?

He was BF36 before.
"Franky learned shipbuilding from Tom, but spent most of his time constructing warships designed to hunt and defeat Sea Kings, each one named "Battle Franky" with a number corresponding to the order of construction."
and
"He managed to fix himself with spare parts from an abandoned ship and had "BF 36" tattooed on his shoulders, making himself the 36th "Battle Franky"."
Its form http://onepiece.wikia.com so credits to them.

happy GIN smily
October 04, 2010, 02:07 PM
Didn't he name his battle ships by numbers when he was younger - something like that ? And he stopped at 36? Or some story like that, I forget.

right, he named his ships Battlefrankys if i remember correctly. but i forgot the numbers

chess4
October 04, 2010, 02:13 PM
frankie looks like an autobot..........hopefully he can change his arms back 2 normal.

seems like zoro really did lose an eye. maybe he has replaced it with something because otherwise why not just put a patch over it. his outfit is cool though.

just hope frankie can shift back and forth

damane08
October 04, 2010, 02:15 PM
I really love Franky's new look, how powerful is it? that's the question i want to know. His arms are huge! I have been waiting to see Franky this entire time and i have to say that i am very pleased to see him like that. Zoro looking badass as always, i wonder what he's up to, he has his sword in his hand like he's about to pull it out, so i wonder what's going on there. I hope he's about to fight someone.

Zoro is going to wipe out a few of the bounty heads that have joined the fake SH crew, it's gonna happen because i want it to.

k-dom
October 04, 2010, 02:18 PM
The explanation was answered in a SBS (http://www.mangascreener.com/stephen/onepiece/chapter422.txt)

Franky new SUPER pose is great but it's true that it make him look weird when he is not super. I wonder if he still can swim butterfly with arm like that. Maybe he spent to much time with the gorillas cyborg.
Anyway the BF37 coup de vent must be extra strong.

Concerning Zoro, I agree that it makes him a little less Rayleigh like.

Damn I can't wait for more thing about the plot now

bighawke5
October 04, 2010, 02:21 PM
WAIT WHATS THIS ??? ZORO HAS BOTH ARMS!
everybody can shut up now...

hopefully we get some asses kicked this chapter, i hate all talk chapts

happy GIN smily
October 04, 2010, 02:25 PM
what about the sword in his hand? is it his Shuusui from Ryuma? it looks kind of different to me

urlaub
October 04, 2010, 02:25 PM
Well, one thing for shure. Franky's hands look weird:) It is a thing to get use to. I didnt expect that I was so attached to old Franky. I didnt expect it at all. Now I miss him a little. But the new one is just fucking bad ass in weapon power for shure.
Big shoulder balls, funny

bighawke5
October 04, 2010, 02:27 PM
franky's evolution has been more and more to reach the state that kuma was in, basically a human in a cyborg body...but he wasnt complete...hopefully after these two years he's finally reached epicness! that of a pacifista or higher would be fine ^_^

i think he'll cover the arms with sheet metal and it'll look much better like a big robot arm(or big pacifista arms) later on...maybe what we're seeing now is the robotic skeleton lol

vagabond87
October 04, 2010, 02:27 PM
I love Oda...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_Masamune
Masamune- historical swordsman called "one-eyed dragon"...

chess4
October 04, 2010, 02:28 PM
i really hope he can transform or else when the strawhats are out just walking around it will bring a lot attention to him

Silverlord
October 04, 2010, 02:29 PM
wow cool franky and zoro looks badass <333 ^^ cant wait for moar ....hope we see some action this time

damane08
October 04, 2010, 02:30 PM
I love Oda...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_Masamune
Masamune- historical swordsman called "one-eyed dragon"...

if that's the case, isn't ironic that the VA for Zoro is the same VA for Date Masamune in Sengoku Basara?

bighawke5
October 04, 2010, 02:32 PM
Zoro's not exhausted, someone woke him up...prob by falling into the water or being thrown in it and splashing him...hence the water on him

Bugzee
October 04, 2010, 02:32 PM
Franky's arms are f**k**g disgusting. :O

Zoro looks awesome though. I like the clothing design a lot. Sweet monday night spoilers! :D

TwEeD
October 04, 2010, 02:33 PM
i really hope he can transform or else when the strawhats are out just walking around it will bring a lot attention to him

Well they got a tall living skeleton in their crew, I think that already draws enough attention in itself ;)

kulugo
October 04, 2010, 02:33 PM
geez, what happened to Franky?! i don't like his new look at all. i sure hope he'll have big legs, his body looks so unbalanced he could walk using his arms.

Bugzee
October 04, 2010, 02:36 PM
Look at Franky's legs! hahahaha :XD They look so weird imo. Those arms just don't look right either. :s Not happy at all with this new look. The shades are nice though. ^^

Tias
I really don't think there will be much to be wasted on the fake strawhats.
I rather want them to beat them fast, and also some of those celestial whatever people, if they still exist there. And this time beat the crap out of whatever the marines send their way >_<

But yeah, for the spoilers, glad to see Zoro looking awesome =D
His hair has grown a bit, it kinda reminds me of smokers hair now =o
And i don't think he's lost his eye, if he had, he'd have a eyepatch or something =o

normax
I know this is probably wrong but what if mihawk transplanted his eyes into zoros eyes (trade obito and kakashi) as a farewell gift haha?

bighawke5
October 04, 2010, 02:39 PM
Would have loved if luffy at least got the ridiculous change franky went through...at least that would have been a change from what he was two freakin years ago lols!

chess4
October 04, 2010, 02:39 PM
maybe zor does have something in his eye............

vagabond87
October 04, 2010, 02:40 PM
Look at Franky's legs! hahahaha :XD They look so weird imo. Those arms just don't look right either. :s Not happy at all with this new look. The shades are nice though. ^^

His scar looks like bottle of cola now:blink

patz
October 04, 2010, 02:42 PM
I also don't like the new Franky; hairstyle and arms. The old Franky (Popeye) look much cooler in my opinion. What's the point to give him buzz cut? His hair was funny. It indicated what type of drinks that he had in his body.

Turtle Pirate
October 04, 2010, 02:43 PM
I know this is probably wrong but what if mihawk transplanted his eyes into zoros eyes (trade obito and kakashi) as a farewell gift haha?

i'm pretty sure that i hate this idea more than anything

that doesn't seem to be in mihawk's character to give him his eye... or zoro's to take it...

i'm realllllly hoping that this crap doesn't happen, naruto's lame

LeDuck
October 04, 2010, 02:43 PM
New Franky looks so ba(l)d o.O
Don't like it at all

Bugzee
October 04, 2010, 02:44 PM
His scar looks like bottle of cola now:blink

It kinda does resemble a cola bottle. haha :amuse

I really hope those arms have some kind of transformation-capabilities because they are just way too big and out of place compared to Franky's main body. Oh well. I'm sure we'll get some more info on his upgrades in this chapter. :tem

maxikki
October 04, 2010, 02:44 PM
i think franky looks a little weird, but there must be a reason for it. i hope zoro learned haki or something. o cant wait to see the full return of the SH crew and the response of the world to their return. i want to see them fight!!!!!

kulugo
October 04, 2010, 02:45 PM
why?! why Oda? Franky's old look was one of the coolest.. why....

Bugzee
October 04, 2010, 02:48 PM
i think franky looks a little weird, but there must be a reason for it. i hope zoro learned haki or something. o cant wait to see the full return of the SH crew and the response of the world to their return. i want to see them fight!!!!!

Yep. I guess Franky's new cyborg look is still incomplete or in a beta state lol. Must've been fricking difficult to build and attach those arms on himself. XD!

Chapter 600 it is! :grin

why?! why Oda? Franky's old look was one of the coolest.. why....

I feel the same way. :(

Shisu
October 04, 2010, 02:49 PM
Zoro with a... Sharingan!

Copy Swordman Zoro.

Franky looks awesome lol. A real battle tank. Though, I miss his hairs a bit.
Anyone noticed the cut surfaces on his chest? More room for cola. :D

monkey D luffy
October 04, 2010, 02:49 PM
people seem to miss an important part here.
fake luffy is not beaten, seems like nothing happened between luffy and fake luffy.
darn

vagabond87
October 04, 2010, 02:50 PM
New Franky looks so ba(l)d o.O
Don't like it at all

Wait until you see what he can do now....
There is no point in complaining... I liked old look better as well but I we cant do anything.
I believe in Oda.

1nfamous
October 04, 2010, 02:51 PM
I have a feeling that Luffy didn't do anything to the Fake Luffy, because you see Chopper running away with Fake Zoro, Fake Luffy, Fake Nami, Fake Sanji, and Fake Sogeking. If the real Luffy was there, that means chopper would of noticed the real Luffy. I'm guessing Luffy let the the fake get away, and something happened.

Zoro is bomb. His sleeve on his new sword looks different? Hopefully he can see out of his eye. Maybe one of the trainings he had to do was close one eye and only use one eye, and Zoro couldn't do it, so Mihawk slashed his eye. . HAHHA.

Oh. Franky is . . .hopefully I get to like it later. . . lmao! Hopefully those squared forearms he has is gatling gun. . that can tranform.

damane08
October 04, 2010, 02:52 PM
So many people aren't liking Frank's new look... but i love it (yes it looks kinda weird) I wanted him to physically change the most and he has so i can't be upset with it. Now i just want to see what he can do in that form.

as many have said Coup De Vent should be SUUUUUUUUPPPPPEEERRRRR now lol

GoE
October 04, 2010, 02:52 PM
I like the new Franky. Before he was a regular cyborg with big arms, now its a freaking cyborg badass lol

About Zoro, maybe he returned 6 months ago and be trained by Railegh, who made that scar xD

bighawke5
October 04, 2010, 02:55 PM
I have a feeling that Luffy didn't do anything to the Fake Luffy, because you see Chopper running away with Fake Zoro, Fake Luffy, Fake Nami, Fake Sanji, and Fake Sogeking. If the real Luffy was there, that means chopper would of noticed the real Luffy. I'm guessing Luffy let the the fake get away, and something happened.

Zoro is bomb. His sleeve on his new sword looks different? Hopefully he can see out of his eye. Maybe one of the trainings he had to do was close one eye and only use one eye, and Zoro couldn't do it, so Mihawk slashed his eye. . HAHHA.

Oh. Franky is . . .hopefully I get to like it later. . . lmao! Hopefully those squared forearms he has is gatling gun. . that can tranform.

that or chopper's just freaking out and running blind to save the robin he thinks is real...smh

Bugzee
October 04, 2010, 02:55 PM
Yea, Coup De Vent should be pretty amazing now. Super pressure canon?? lol

I would like to see some badass guns coming out of those arms or something. :D Wouldn't it be awesome if he could take care of an enemy ship by himself now? :grin

Messiah
October 04, 2010, 02:56 PM
I'm trying to imagine Franky walking with those arms...and it looks really weird !!! I really hope he can transform them and make them a little smaller at least...this is just wrong

bighawke5
October 04, 2010, 02:57 PM
fake luffy is not beaten, seems like nothing happened between luffy and fake luffy.
darn

luffy prob used king's haki to intimidate him lols only plausible explanation there

kulugo
October 04, 2010, 02:57 PM
Franky doesn't look badass at all. he just looks... bad.

i hope he got some serious firepower inside those freaking square forearms.
and his legs looks removable with those gear looking things.

Gats
October 04, 2010, 03:04 PM
What... ? Franky ? Oo
I hope he can change his arms anytime. ><

beastboy
October 04, 2010, 03:06 PM
Hey, the spoilers have just recently been released/posted. Yes. Everyone's excited about the SH reunion and their new looks. If I don't like a look, it's my opinion and if I state it in a post, that's my choice. Like wise is yours by ignoring those said posts. No need for such silly "suggestions". :p

I didn't really mean it... xD
I still know how important it is to respect people opinions, but I couldn't resist posting that... xD

sarutobi_sensei
October 04, 2010, 03:06 PM
So Zoro's scar was on the left eye and not on the right. Oh well, it's still a scar. I wonder if he's blind on that eye or not.

Why's he wet also?

Franky looks... odd? I mean, he looks like a frigging Gorilla. I'm sure it's got a lot of power in there but still, he's the one that suffered more changes in terms of body.

Robin met with Franky, nice :D

Dumb Chopper is dumb xD

I'm sure he's going to run into the real Robin and he'll be like: zomg weren't you abducted?
No.
Oh well, then someone was. xD

Where's Luffy? GAHHH

kulugo
October 04, 2010, 03:09 PM
nah.. ^ he'll run into real Franky thinking he was fake.

Zoro #1
October 04, 2010, 03:12 PM
Wait what franky's arms are weird, maybe interchangeable

ZORO looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!
I feel sorry for chopper maybe the fake SH told him that they are leaving robin.

DaoneLuffy
October 04, 2010, 03:13 PM
I'm just glad that Zoro has both arms, after that cover page spread it looked like one was missing, thank goodness that was wrong. I just wanna see the 600th chapter, so we can learn about what was happening for the two year time skip. Like who is the new Fleet Admiral and who got what promotions. I hope they send a Pacifista to the archapelago so that Luffy can pawn it.

sarutobi_sensei
October 04, 2010, 03:16 PM
I'm just glad that Zoro has both arms, after that cover page spread it looked like one was missing, thank goodness that was wrong. I just wanna see the 600th chapter, so we can learn about what was happening for the two year time skip. Like who is the new Fleet Admiral and who got what promotions. I hope they send a Pacifista to the archapelago so that Luffy can pawn it.
In the color spread he had 2 arms :|

-------

If Kizaru thinks that he is going there to kill them or almost kill them like he did last time, he's got it all wrong :D

He's going down. It's not going to be Luffy though, it's going to be Zoro :D

Bugzee
October 04, 2010, 03:19 PM
What... ? Franky ? Oo
I hope he can change his arms anytime. ><

Me too. Maybe, he has some kind of mechanism within them so that he can automatically reshape/downsize them? Interchangeable maybe? LOL it would be funny if Franky's created like a whole set of arms for different uses/situations. XD!

I didn't really mean it... xD
I still know how important it is to respect people opinions, but I couldn't resist posting that... xD

Mmm. Kk. I understand what you mean. :)

Black Lagoon
October 04, 2010, 03:19 PM
Haha ... I was like WTF? wasn't zoro's scar supposed to be on his right eye? :blink
And read Oda's comment :amuse

VashDaStampede
October 04, 2010, 03:21 PM
It seems like a lot of people don't like Franky's new look but I think its awesome. Before he just looked like a regular person with big forearms. Now he really looks like a cyborg.

I wonder if Luffy just ignored fake Luffy or if the fake SH's realized the real strawhat is here and decided to call it quits.

And I really hope Chopper runs into a real SH soon. I don't want Chopper chasing the fake Robin to drag out.

DaoneLuffy
October 04, 2010, 03:21 PM
I wonder if franky face and that scar he has opens up, like the spot he used to put the sodas in. Why didn't chopper age I mean he didn't even get a bit taller at 17.

God
October 04, 2010, 03:24 PM
going to go out on a limb and say Zoro's eye MAYBE gone. From the cover page to the chapter that eye hasn't opened yet and Oda even put the scar on the wrong side! Yea i think he was going for that look and I love it. Drastic is needed and its good so im not complaining.

Not to mention MAYBE he has an eye technique like kakashi and hence the reason he keeps it closed? lol Just wishful thinking.

Bugzee
October 04, 2010, 03:24 PM
Maybe those round shoulder joints are retractable? They could be the "key joint" in which allows Franky to interchange/downsize his arms? Well, at least he can still scratch his own head! :XD

bighawke5
October 04, 2010, 03:25 PM
i bet that coke looking scar on his chest can open up to reveal a suuuper beam weapon

hhv94
October 04, 2010, 03:26 PM
NICE! Very happy to see that Zorro has both arms! I find it extremely funny that Oda messed up with the scar on over his eye. Oh well! I'm looking forward to seeing more. As always Chopper is easily fooled. Hope he realizes that isn't the real Robin. Oh and I am hoping to see what Luffy does with that fake fat bastard trying to impersonate him! :)

Bugzee
October 04, 2010, 03:27 PM
i bet that coke looking scar on his chest can open up to reveal a suuuper beam weapon

Finally, Luffy will be satisfied in having a nakama that can shoot out beams! :XD

Silverlord
October 04, 2010, 03:28 PM
hm..i have been thinking why franky look weird , i think it's coz of that Big Shoulder joint :amuse

Black Lagoon
October 04, 2010, 03:30 PM
It seems like a lot of people don't like Franky's new look but I think its awesome. Before he just looked like a regular person with big forearms. Now he really looks like a cyborg.

Nah, it's really weird ... Kuma is a cyborg and he looks cool ... but Franky, personally he reminds me that giant robot the Power Rangers transform into when they battle. :fan
[hr]
I think he tried to use everything he got from Vegapunk's lab and that's the result :facepalm

lenetfm
October 04, 2010, 03:37 PM
darn

or maybe he just use haki COQ, fake luffy just faint with all ...:oh

Navid.
October 04, 2010, 03:37 PM
Like the new looks for Franky and Zoro! Both look like they are extensions of their previous selves, just more mature and bigger and badder looking. :D

And if the multiple posts of pointless 'Zoro's Arm' discussion last week taught us anything, it would be that we all should just wait and see about Zoro's Eye.

Organizized
October 04, 2010, 03:40 PM
"Sorry, I made mistake on Zoro's scar in the cover of the first episode.
It's supposed to be on the left. Ahahaha."

I laughed so hard at this. Oh, Oda. :amuse

Nah, it's really weird ... Kuma is a cyborg and he looks cool ... but Franky, personally he reminds me that giant robot the Power Rangers transform into when they battle. :fan

He was so disappointed when the docking combo at Thriller Bark didn't work out correctly, so when he found Vegapunk's lab he saw the possibility to do it on his own. :p

Bugzee
October 04, 2010, 03:41 PM
Zoro's new clothing design resembles (in part) that of a Samurai. (Similar to Ryuuma.) I really like this new look a lot. Green x Red! :3 I also like the new (=P) scar across the eye. Looks badass. :cool:

I can't wait to see him in action! :spaz

Shiki_Dance
October 04, 2010, 03:43 PM
I'm just imagining Oda sitting at his desk, making his new character designs, and when he gets to Zoro he's like "I always put stuff on the left, let's switch it up this time and give him a scar on the right!" And then, after making the color page, he's drawing the page with Rayleigh and he's like "Oh s-! Now Zoro looks like Rayleigh! Well, bugger that. Let's put it on the left!"

Zoro looks like he just kicked someone's ass without even standing, just for waking him up. He looks exasperated, haha. It's just the sort of "casual badass" thing Zoro would do.

Gotta say, I'm not the "fangirl" type, but Zoro looks freakin' hot (much better in black and white than in color, in my personal opinion. At least in this particular instance).

Blooper
October 04, 2010, 03:44 PM
The amazing luffy/fake luffy outcome will be on chapter 600, i guess. It's been foreshadowed that on 600 something huge will happen (as in other multiples of 100) and i guess that could be it, with luffy showing his improvement.

DLord.Van.Buuren
October 04, 2010, 03:51 PM
What if zoro didn't waste an eye? what if he transplanted it with a hawk eye, now wouldn't that be something, think of it like this, mihawk thought that no body could beat him with ordinary eyes, so he decided to make the equation a bit fair, and zoro now with the right growth over time he can beat mihawk.

Just a random thought, that I think could make sense regarding this upgrade thing.

xangreigor
October 04, 2010, 03:53 PM
Franky is... well not really sure yet, we'll see, but it's not really bad, but, OMG LOOK AT THAT!! HE IS HUGE!!!!bottom right picture
http://26.imagebam.com/dl.php?ID=100643802&sec=218ceea21e947df856bebc08e3f545c1

Zoro looks just AMAIZING!!!! GOD DAMN I WOULD SHIT MYSELF if I saw him in the alley or something. Probably from excitement to see him, then from the fearfull look of his.
Chopper is still naive hahaha, but he's kinda cute like that :P

Reason why Zoro is wet could be because he is fighting one of those brothers (wet haired or something), or he was just sleeping in an alley and got water poured at him for sleeping in the open like that hahaha

What if zoro didn't waste an eye? what if he transplanted it with a hawk eye, now wouldn't that be something, think of it like this, mihawk thought that no body could beat him with ordinary eyes, so he decided to make the equation a bit fair, and zoro now with the right growth over time he can beat mihawk.

Just a random thought, that I think could make sense regarding this upgrade thing.

no dude, no eye-transplantation, it would just be wrong. Ether lose it, or just something, but please, no sharingan syndrome.

urlaub
October 04, 2010, 03:53 PM
I suspect thta Franky is now a vehicle transformation. Like a cycle!!!

Googlez_kun
October 04, 2010, 03:54 PM
Franky looks kinda odd to be honest.He seems rather immobile...
It looks like he would still be kinda incomplete if you know what i mean.

Lord Rayleigh
October 04, 2010, 03:55 PM
People should calm down and see all the spoiler pics before complaining. Franky is weird when he does his star pose - he looks here like some kind of long-arm - but he has always been strange when doing that. See the picture when he is talking to Robin and scratching his head, he is definitely not weird unlike almost everyone said.

Franky's looks is ACTUALLY awesome, he finally is a REAL scary cyborg. Unlike other people, I also really love his new haircut. It's saying " don't mess with me, I'm not a fucking tool. " I don't know if people noticed, there is electricity running in the air around Franky's new arms when he does his star pose. There are some great weapons lying there.

Zoro's looks is perfect. The scar on his left eye is wonderful. I wonder why Zoro got wet with water while he was sleeping. Zoro is about to draw his sword so there should be some shit going on, but isn't he on the Thousand Sunny with Franky, and with Robin coming ?
Both have now badass appearance, after all they're the nakamas of the next Pirate King.

And I think that Chopper is running away from the Fake Straw Hats because he thinks that they've become bad people. That's why he is crying. I think that's an order given by the Fake Luffy who had just screamed something before Chopper left them.

Turtle Pirate
October 04, 2010, 03:56 PM

it's not random at all, everyone keeps trying to make one piece into naruto
naruto and one piece are completely different mangas

i don't know why you all even want this
zoro will beat him with is own power, his own body, and without a handicap from mihawk

mihawk's eyes don't have super powers, they just look cool and scare people
no eye powers, there's no sharingan fruit
not naruto

Childo
October 04, 2010, 03:58 PM
Franky can still make his SUPEEEER pose so it's alright with me^^ Even if his arm seems very weird to me (I will accomodate with the time I think).
Zoro looks realy cool. I'm waiting to see him in action VS a good opponent ;)

xangreigor
October 04, 2010, 03:58 PM
I wonder why Zoro got wet with water while he was sleeping. Zoro is about to draw his sword so there should be some shit going on, but isn't he on the Thousand Sunny with Franky, and with Robin coming ?

Reason why Zoro is wet could be because he is fighting one of those brothers (wet haired or something), or he was just sleeping in an alley and got water poured at him for sleeping in the open like that hahaha

also notice Frankys' size, botom right picture
http://26.imagebam.com/dl.php?ID=100643802&sec=218ceea21e947df856bebc08e3f545c1

notice Thousand Sunny on top of the picture
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/7901/058660.jpg

narupiece
October 04, 2010, 03:59 PM
Franky's gonna take some getting used to. Did he always have those stitch marks?

On the other hand Zoro looks awesome. I think his potential lack of an eye (we still don't know if he lost it or if it's just something like it hurts to open it) actually makes him look more badass.

BlackSword
October 04, 2010, 04:01 PM
Looks like its as i predicted... Luffy just ignored fake Luffy and went on his way... It would be interesting of all of the SH had the ability to sense people not worth fighting now... Although Zoro would probably still slice them up...

PS: If Zoro has one of Mihawks eyes... I might tear one of my own eyes out after reading said twist... I'm not a Naruto hater but even I thought that part was stupid... Then the whole eye transfer thing with sharingan... just dumb... Sharingan has been used in atleast a dozen different mangas... I hope Oda doesn't jump on the 'god eye' ban-wagon...

xangreigor
October 04, 2010, 04:02 PM
Noticed one more thing. Look at the left side of the picture, next to chopper. Look at those lines that show "attention" or "notice" of something. There is also a text bubble there. One that inticates thoughts, not spoken words.
Also if you look at the top of the picture, you will see fake luffy yelling at chopper.
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7554/chopperkx.jpg

DLord.Van.Buuren
October 04, 2010, 04:04 PM
I just can't underestimate those huge arms, in one piece huge means good and powerful, and only arms involved here!.

his arms should have a lot of crafting tools now, in addition to shooting beam doing his supa pose and other staff like flying and those sort of things.

Shiki_Dance
October 04, 2010, 04:04 PM
I wonder why Zoro got wet with water while he was sleeping. Zoro is about to draw his sword so there should be some shit going on, but isn't he on the Thousand Sunny with Franky, and with Robin coming ?

It looks to me like he just put the sword away, but that's just nitpicking, I guess. And I also thought he was supposed to be on the Sunny. Maybe that's where the water comes from? The sea? Maybe some kind of huge splash from the aftermath of an attack? (Random guesses here...)

xangreigor
October 04, 2010, 04:06 PM
Come on, give your opinion on my last 3 posts. There are some sound things in them. I want to hear what you think of it.
I feel ignored kmeeee

Bugzee
October 04, 2010, 04:07 PM
Franky's gonna take some getting used to. Did he always have those stitch marks?

Not the same ones. The stitches on his chest are definitely new.

Looks like its as i predicted... Luffy just ignored fake Luffy and went on his way... It would be interesting of all of the SH had the ability to sense people not worth fighting now... Although Zoro would probably still slice them up...

That's interesting...I'm sure something diverted the attention between fake Luffy and the real Luffy lol. Maybe, a marine announcement/warning or something? Unlikely imo though. I can't wait for more spoiler goodies. :D

BlackSword
October 04, 2010, 04:10 PM
lmao...I was replying as fast as i could refresh... I noticed the 'notice' sign in the chopper panel as well as the thought text... Maybe one of the kidnappers or one of duval's men keeping an eye on the fakes? As for fake luffy yelling he is probably saying something like... Who cares if she's taken? We will just replace her or something like that...

THM Nindo
October 04, 2010, 04:12 PM
What? Spoilers on Monday!
I like this!!

So, Zoro's scar is on the left!
Make sense, everything is on the left in this manga! :tem

I must say...
Not sure I like the new Franky...

I think their arms is too much...
I hope he can change them whenever he needs something else...

SharpKnives
October 04, 2010, 04:16 PM
I know I can get use the new franky. Though I will surely miss the old one.... and what's this???? Zoro has two arms!!! What a shocker>_>.

some italian or french forum has the nerve to say"Oda fail" how dispicabe. Though it's true. He messed up and laughed it off like one of his characters would. Though I perfer it on his right sideXD

abc1233
October 04, 2010, 04:20 PM
Everyone so far think that the slash on zoro's eye is due to his battles with mihawk, but what if its not? What if that scar is a surgical scar? It would explain Perona's purpose for being on that island as she seems to be the medic there. Imo zoro has a new eye which will improve his fighting abilities

THM Nindo
October 04, 2010, 04:20 PM
I now I can get use the new franky. Though I will surely miss the old one....

We will get use to it...
But, I need to say that I really find those big elbow (or is that a shoulder joint?) too big...
It looks weird....

some italian or french forum has the nerve to say"Oda fail" how dispicabe. Though it's true. He messed up and laughed it off like one of his characters would. Though I perfer it on his right sideXD

Yeah, the scar was nicer on the right!
He looked like Rayleigh, which makes Luffy's crew more and more like the original Pirate King's crew! :tem

DutchPhoenix
October 04, 2010, 04:22 PM
i think he still has his eye, but oda just teasing us, its prolly excactly like the one from rayleight.

DLord.Van.Buuren
October 04, 2010, 04:23 PM
Everyone so far think that the slash on zoro's eye is due to his battles with mihawk, but what if its not? What if that scar is a surgical scar? It would explain Perona's purpose for being on that island as she seems to be the medic there. Imo zoro has a new eye which will improve his fighting abilities

Indeed, cuz these 2 years main idea is about gaining not losing, can't be the same for ossup though.

TauCarlos
October 04, 2010, 04:24 PM
I doubt Franky can retract his arms or transform them to make him less bulky otherwise there would be no point of him being in this current form to begin with. Yet I'm not worried at all, cause he unlike the rest of the crew will always be changing his look as he gets strong (upgrading different parts of his body and so on) By the end of this manga Franky is going to super Kuma version 300 and be the baddest robot on the sea

DaoneLuffy
October 04, 2010, 04:26 PM
I hope franky has interchangeable arms, each with different abilities, maybe he's using those arms when he is working on the Sunny-Go, who knows.

Throughout Zoro's training I hope he has a good grasp on haki and that goes for Sanji as well.

Shiki_Dance
October 04, 2010, 04:26 PM
I kinda get the feeling that Zoro did lose his eye, but that he will make up for it with observation-style haki.

But I obviously have nothing to base this on except that I like the idea. :p

El-Thor
October 04, 2010, 04:28 PM
OH NO ! WTH is up with Franky ! He looks really odd. I miss his hair. Bald Franky is odd... at least he's still doing his pose :D

But now he looks like he can beat the crap out of a PX

Zoro looks really awesome, as always. I love him ! Man-crush :p

OdaForPresident
October 04, 2010, 04:29 PM
Lol, I saw the picture of Zoro and thought...wait a minute...that's not right. The scar is supposed to be on the other side. WTF, was it a mirror image or something? :huh:huh Then i saw the Oda comment thing. But why change it? Does the right - left thing have some significance? But still, I think this does confirm that Zoro is indeed blind on one side. Shouldn't matter to much though. After all, this is manga.

Which brings me to Franky. He can change his damn arms! At least that's what I'm hoping for. He didn't have these arms on the color page right?!? I do hope he can change his arms, cause this looks kinda stupid. But if it's only for 'work mode' then its awesome. So he might have many different sets of arms.

Anyway, a big HELL YEAH for early spoilers and I can't wait for the release!!!

EDIT: I'm hoping for a return to the good old days. Spoilers on sunday!!

N A O
October 04, 2010, 04:30 PM
I think Franky's new look is too much, there is a lot of things added and changed on his body. But it's not that weird that I can't accept because he's a cyborg after all, and perhaps this look is after the transform to a fight or work form, not the original one.

Zoro is awesome as usual.

Organizized
October 04, 2010, 04:32 PM
I'll be disappointed if Zoro has a "special" eye of any kind. I mean, really, really, REALLY disappointed. He used to be bad-ass, now his badassness has increased tenfold. I'll cry if Oda gives him a Sharingan..

People seem to not like Franky's shoulder parts. I'm fine with those, but what the hell is up with those huge boxes on his arms? They kind of detract from the likable-ness of the really cool new character design in my eyes. I like that he's finally started to look like a real cyborg, but those box-like things just looks as if he threw them on there just because he could, without it being useful (yeah, I know, they'll likely prove to be super-useful later.. doesn't change the fact that they look bad).

Youbba
October 04, 2010, 04:36 PM
I really hope that Oda is just playing with us, and that zoro is just closing his eye for some reason (maybe some kind of training). Because, no matters how long I look at it, it doesn't make him look badass.
Zoro used to have an awesome killer look. But now :(

k-dom
October 04, 2010, 04:36 PM
Imagin Luffy reaction when he will see Franky. His eyes will shine more than the sun :-))

gold349
October 04, 2010, 04:38 PM
I think for Oda to go with the change for Zoro eye it has a deeper meaning and I don't believe he has lost it...Franky looks way odd not that there isn't odd characters in one piece, his arms are bigger than the whole of him put together.

Zoro #1
October 04, 2010, 04:39 PM
Oh for god sake who brought up the whole special eye issue

PEOPLE THIS IS ONE PIECE NOT NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First it was about the arm not its the freakin eye, people he was fighting Mihawk for the past 2 years and as far as i'm sure mihawk isn't the type of guy who goes easy on any one even if its training, so I can totally believe Zoro losing an eye.

mattiaildivino
October 04, 2010, 04:40 PM
ITALIAN TRANSLATION BY ME
italian translation by me
prima immagine,con Zoro,non si vedono nuvolette.

seconda img :
Franky:Robin sei tu? La suuuper archeologa della nostra ciurma?
Robin:Franky non sei cambiato per nulla(e sorride)

terza immagine:
Franky:Si,l'abilità di Rayleigh è davvero impressionante.Possiamo facilmente raggiungere gli abissi con questo!Non avrei mai immaginato che una tecnologia così incredibile esistesse.

ultima img:
Chopper: Non sono d'accordo con voi ragazzi!Andrò a salvarla anche se dovrò farlo da solo!Aspettami,Robin.

ODA: NELLA COPERTINA DELLO SCORSO CAPITOLO HO SBAGLIATO,LA CICATRICE DI ZORO DOVEVA ESSERE SULL'ALTRO OCCHIO AHAH

Lord Rayleigh
October 04, 2010, 04:42 PM

If Zoro has one of Mihawks eyes... I might tear one of my own eyes out after reading said twist... I'm not a Naruto hater but even I thought that part was stupid... Then the whole eye transfer thing with sharingan... just dumb... Sharingan has been used in atleast a dozen different mangas... I hope Oda doesn't jump on the 'god eye' ban-wagon...

I'll be disappointed if Zoro has a "special" eye of any kind. I mean, really, really, REALLY disappointed. He used to be bad-ass, now his badassness has increased tenfold. I'll cry if Oda gives him a Sharingan..

People thinking or talking about Zoro getting or not getting a sharingan/special eye, that's some crazy shit. Come back to us ! Boys, it's One Piece section here.

Organizized
October 04, 2010, 04:45 PM
People thinking or talking about Zoro getting or not getting a sharingan/special eye, that's some crazy shit. Come back to us ! Boys, it's One Piece section here.

Well, yeah. I didn't mean it literally, obviously, but people saying "I hope Zoro transplanted one of Mihawks eyes to improve his fighting ability" and stuff like that just felt so wrong.. :oh

Lord Rayleigh
October 04, 2010, 04:47 PM
Well, yeah. I didn't mean it literally, obviously, but people saying "I hope Zoro transplanted one of Mihawks eyes to improve his fighting ability" and stuff like that just felt so wrong.. :oh
I know you didn't but I had to stop this discussion. Even if people don't agree on that, there is no point to talk about it.

El-Thor
October 04, 2010, 04:48 PM

Just another example of Naruto spoiling our youth ! Lol

I personally think his eye is gone, but Zoro makes up for it with his color of observation. Oda has always made Zoro fight with a handicap and this is no different. It might actually be a hint that from now on Zoro won't get butchered, like he was by Kuma.
Another way I can see this working is Zoro actually being a bit weaker BECAUSE he is missing an eye, but that will make him develop his COO faster and get stronger.

DLord.Van.Buuren
October 04, 2010, 04:50 PM
Ok having a useless hole in the head seems like the way to go, I but you would've liked a forehead eye instead of a transplanted one.

jasrednik
October 04, 2010, 04:53 PM

zoro got Mihawk left eye!!!!!:darn

beastboy
October 04, 2010, 04:53 PM
Zoro is closing is eye because he has to learn to control COO Haki, and he relied to much on is eye sight, this way he will need to learn COO to improve is depth preception, while not being as Risky as being without booth eyes!!
When it really matters he will simply open booth eyes and put his bandana on, and say something that will make the enemy shit is pants!

Organizized
October 04, 2010, 04:54 PM
Ok having a useless hole in the head seems like the way to go, I but you would've liked a forehead eye instead of a transplanted one.

No one complains about Shanks having a useless stump on the side of his body. Why? Because it's more or less generally accepted that he's just as awesome and strong a swordfighter with only one arm. What makes you think Zoro can't do with a "useless eye"?

And like Zoro #1 said, I don't see why people can't accept Zoro's eye being gone. I mean, he trained with the most powerful swordsman in the world. He should be happy he didn't lose more than just an eye..

zerocooldx
October 04, 2010, 04:55 PM
Lolz regardless of what all of these honky donkey theories about Zoro's eye are, he looks insanely awesome. And i would not be surprised one bit if Hawkeyes put that scar on Zoro's eyes, thus possibly blinded him in that eye, just to remind Zoro that they are still "enemies" in the world of swordsman. Come on, we all had to have known that Hawkeyes wasn't just going to train Zoro with absolutely no strings attached. That scar might have very well been Hawkeyes telling Zoro that the next time we meet i'm going to take away a lot more from you then just your eye.

Oh and lolz at Franky's huge-ass arms.

Maledicente
October 04, 2010, 04:56 PM
Just another example of Naruto spoiling our youth ! Lol

I personally think his eye is gone, but Zoro makes up for it with his color of observation. Oda has always made Zoro fight with a handicap and this is no different. It might actually be a hint that from now on Zoro won't get butchered, like he was by Kuma.
Another way I can see this working is Zoro actually being a bit weaker BECAUSE he is missing an eye, but that will make him develop his COO faster and get stronger.

It would be way cooler if he became totally blind on the New World. Zatoichi surely is a BAMF.

El-Thor
October 04, 2010, 04:57 PM
Blind swordsman is too cliche, sorry.

Gourmamonster
October 04, 2010, 04:58 PM
It makes sense that Franky looks like a Gorilla since he spent 2 years working in a lab that was used to create “cyborg animals”.

zerocooldx
October 04, 2010, 04:58 PM
Blind swordsman is too cliche, sorry.

You can't really be "blind" if you have one functioning eye.

Turtle Pirate
October 04, 2010, 04:59 PM
You can't really be "blind" if you have one functioning eye.

what he said was a response to Maledicente, who was saying that it would be cool if zoro went completely blind in the new world

Maledicente
October 04, 2010, 04:59 PM
Just because it's cliché, doesn't mean it isn't cool.

DLord.Van.Buuren
October 04, 2010, 05:00 PM
Lolz regardless of what all of these honky donkey theories about Zoro's eye are, he looks insanely awesome. And i would not be surprised one bit if Hawkeyes put that scar on Zoro's eyes, thus possibly blinded him in that eye, just to remind Zoro that they are still "enemies" in the world of swordsman. Come on, we all had to have known that Hawkeyes wasn't just going to train Zoro with absolutely no strings attached. That scar might have very well been Hawkeyes telling Zoro that the next time we meet i'm going to take away a lot more from you then just your eye.

I don't want to fuel anymore discussion about this as I already said it is just a random thought.

I dont know but I think mihawk likes his opponents healthy, and he already put a reminder on him once, yes that cross on his chest is enough.

The Closet Pervert
October 04, 2010, 05:01 PM
Zoros 1-eyeness will not bother him, as I'm 99,99% convinced that Zoro has either learned or will learn the "sensing" haki. The one people use to avoid blows for example, I think it allows Zoro to sense or "see" things more than well enough, combined with his one remaining eye.

That "Sensing" haki may be the reason why Zoro found to this place so fast! It helps his sense of direction too?

It all fits in my head.

Poneglyph420
October 04, 2010, 05:01 PM
Dude!! Franky's arms... That's Suuupperrr!! It's surely going to take some gettin used to but ok. That's that. As usual Chopper's warm heart wins through all else, befuddling the phony SH.. LOL!!!

This just makes me want to see the SH together more than before!!!
I love/ hate reading spoilers...

As for the blind swordsman thing.. Zatoichi is enough for me..
Zoro is a bad ass and the swapped out eye by Oda is great...
The Mod of all Mods.

zerocooldx
October 04, 2010, 05:07 PM
I don't want to fuel anymore discussion about this as I already said it is just a random thought.

I dont know but I think mihawk likes his opponents healthy, and he already put a reminder on him once, yes that cross on his chest is enough.

What makes you think that Hawkeyes is a particularly honorable man? For starters he is a Shichibukai and he did try to harm, and in fact injured Luffy, who happens to be his friends close friend. If anything Hawkeyes has been portrayed as a fairly ruthless induvidual at times. And like i said, lets be realistic here, Hawkeyes wasn't going to train Zoro just because Zoro begged him to. There was going to be a catch and a price that Zoro would have to pay.

TauCarlos
October 04, 2010, 05:09 PM

Haha someone mentioned a while ago that the only scars Zoro has are from one guy. So no matter what happens, be it they fight to the death or become bff's, Mihawk will never be forgotten by Zoro

Wowzers
October 04, 2010, 05:10 PM
Crazy theory #1
During training, Mihawk gave Zoro the scar, but didn't actually damage the eye. They went to get his eyes checked and discovered he had really bad myopia so he had laser surgery to fix that. He beat Mihawk the next month.

Crazy theory #2
One of the things installed in Franky's shoulders is a set of really big water wings... otherwise all that metal would take him straight to the bottom of the sea.

mateltoy
October 04, 2010, 05:10 PM
I dont know why, but i have the feeling that, just as Shanks gave his arm to the new generation (saving luffy), Zoro probably has one of Mihawk's eye's, behind that scar, for the same reasons.

TauCarlos
October 04, 2010, 05:15 PM
I dont know why, but i have the feeling that, just as Shanks gave his arm to the new generation (saving luffy), Zoro probably has one of Mihawk's eye's, behind that scar, for the same reasons.

Hell no, Luffy doesn't have shanks arm attached to him? Please let go of this baka fantasy, otherwise the more people who wish for it the more afraid I am it will happen. Just like that time someone said 'hey don't you think BB can have more than two fruits if he can absorb anything' :(

BENSKI
October 04, 2010, 05:16 PM
LOL...zoro looks ridiculously badass....hands down.

sarutobi_sensei
No please stop. Why the hell are people saying that Mihawk gave one of his eyes to Zoro? WTF? That's just plain wrong!

We don't even know if Mihawk's eyes have anything special about them. His nickname is just because of the color of the eyes, they have no special power :|

I'm loving Zoro's new look. Besides, if he did lose his left eye, he'll make it over with the "sensing" hakki x) (Can't remember the name).

Maledicente

Me thinks no one would think about those eye transplant theories if we lived in a happier world. A world without sharingans.

THM Nindo
October 04, 2010, 05:20 PM
No eye transplant.
That's just... no!

And Oda is not stupid enough to go with a "special" eye...
He knows he's going to be stoned for "copying Naruto" with the Sharingan and all...

I think Zoro either as his regular eye under the scar...
Or he lost his eye altogether...

Like someone else said...
Eventually, we will see him with the Haki of observation anyway, so he won't need that eye! :tem

Turtle Pirate
October 04, 2010, 05:21 PM

please stop with this
shanks gave his arm to save a life
mihawk gave an eye to do what? make zoro have a cool eye?

all you lose by losing an eye is basically some periphial vision on that side, and why do you need perphial vision if you have the mantra haki

the only thing he would lose would be his depth perception if he lost an eye, but you eventually get used to that, which i'm sure he has

Lee-tyme7
October 04, 2010, 05:23 PM
Crazy theory #1
During training, Mihawk gave Zoro the scar, but didn't actually damage the eye. They went to get his eyes checked and discovered he had really bad myopia so he had laser surgery to fix that. He beat Mihawk the next month.

Crazy theory #2
One of the things installed in Franky's shoulders is a set of really big water wings... otherwise all that metal would take him straight to the bottom of the sea.

LOL @ theroy #1- Zoro has Reningan he can master the swords in 1 day and beat Mihawk.

@ theroy #2 Franky's arms and shoulders are built like that for the docking system when he transform and try to form with others. :p I wonder this time around if Robin will join in :D (Robin stared at me with evil intention) Ok, ok, Robin-chan I was only kidding!

Kurosaki-Kakashi
October 04, 2010, 05:32 PM
Here is the french version of the spoiler translated by me lol

French Translation :
Chopper: Vous me décevez les gars !! Je vais la sauver même si je dois le faire tout seul !! attends moi, Robin!

Franky: C'est toi ! La SUPERR archéologue de notre équipage!!
Robin:............ Tu n'as pas change, Franky (sourire)

Franky: Wee! Les talents de Rayleigh sont vraiment impressionnant
On peut aisément aller au fond de l'océan avec ca! Je n'avais jamais suspecté l'existence d'une telle technologie !

Commentaire de Oda: Désolé, j'ai fais une erreur en ce qui concerne la cicatrice de Zorro dans le précédent chapitre. En fait elle était supposée être sur le coté gauche! Ahahaha.

Gourmamonster
October 04, 2010, 05:34 PM
Zoro missing an eye gives him more of that demonic "feel", which fits right in with his character.

I think he got off light. He trained with the greatest swordsman in the world and his only (visible) injury is a missing eye. That can also attest for how good of a swordsman he has become.

Messiah
October 04, 2010, 05:37 PM
lovely !!! Zoro's new ability is switching scars :p (jk)

GoE
October 04, 2010, 05:45 PM
If Zoro lost an eye then his direction sense is gonna be a total disaster lol

Kurosaki-Kakashi
October 04, 2010, 05:46 PM
I wonder why Zoro is wet ?? loool

seiryu777
October 04, 2010, 05:47 PM
I think now Franky can transform into......

http://www.ezabawki.pl/html/img/product/4852/1.jpg

FRANKY- The FIGHTING CHO CHO~~~!!!

:eyeroll

Freakzin
October 04, 2010, 05:51 PM
I WANNA SEE THE NEW STRAW HATS DESIGN ON THE ANIME!

=(, I keep looking at the colorspread, and I need more of that !!

I'm gonna go crazy cause I know it'll take a long before the anime reacher there ='(

anyway, I think Oda didn't mistake Zoro's scar. BUT IN FACT, he realized that it would be WAY too similar to Rayleighs, and decided to change the side.

Love One Piece FOREVER =)

chess4
October 04, 2010, 05:54 PM
maybe chopper has developed a technique or has some medicine that will retore sight in the eye over time

Deo_df
October 04, 2010, 05:56 PM
I bet if he lost his eye zoros sense of direction would improve, he always has that reverse logic about him, besides zoro has always believed he has a good sense of direction despite what everyone else says. Funny guy, funny funny guy!

bladerash
October 04, 2010, 05:56 PM
If zoro lost an eye..
I hope he'll have Franky making him a cyborg eye with superhuman vision.

Captain golddigger
October 04, 2010, 05:58 PM
wait...i found out something new today....oda...makes mistakes....(shocking) i know i know...its very surprising. on the other hand...its just a scar...i'm sure he can see. and look at franky's arms....hmm....can't wait for the whole chapter!

Black Hawk
October 04, 2010, 05:59 PM
what could "BF 37" mean?

Battle Franky #37?

First it was remembering me on ThrillerBark, as Zombie Frankie. But what u a do it 2 Years.
My Prediction different type of arms, with different weapons and that arms are number 37. It´s only a theorie, but when Frankie come only with one new weapons outfit. In a few month everyone will say, Franky new Body doesn´t make it.
Now SH got his own transformer.

chess4
October 04, 2010, 05:59 PM
i fine with all the designs if frankie can transform his arms back 2 normal. he looks like megatron. im kinda half and half about zoro's eye. if he has lost it im ok with it, but i would rather prefer if he had it

Razh
October 04, 2010, 06:02 PM
Franky looks like shit. And Zoro isn't much better with that closed eye. Geezus.

I hope he can open it...

Realtwisted
October 04, 2010, 06:05 PM
Franky looks like shit. And Zoro isn't much better with that closed eye. Geezus.

I hope he can open it...

I think he can open it, but only when strick measure need to be taken.
Man a lest Franky looks stronger and better.

kulugo
October 04, 2010, 06:11 PM
Rayleigh have the same scar, and his eye is fine. and please, no transforming Franky, id rather see him like this, then upgrade his legs later than have a backpack full of body parts.

chess4
October 04, 2010, 06:11 PM

zoro has the injury as rayliegh..........my thing is, if his eye is out, why not put on a patch. i think there is something up with it. no im not saying he has the sharingan or anything, but at the very least i want him to be able to open it.

i just hope oda is showing frankie like this to show his changes, but i hope oda gave him adjustable arms

Turtle Pirate
October 04, 2010, 06:12 PM
now people are talking about zoro having franky make him a cyborg eye and people talking about chopper being able to heal his eye...

this is the same stuff people were saying about zoro's arm
everyone was ok with zoro's eye until his arm was proved to be there...
now people have to come up with theories on how to replace or regrow or transplant his eye...

please come up with something original or just chill and wait and see

Kurosaki-Kakashi
October 04, 2010, 06:13 PM
Franky is weird with his new arms I prefer the Battle Franky 36 even if this one looks stronger loool
But Zoro looks much better than before he's a real pirate now :P
I don't think that Oda made a mistake on the scar he just changed it to make the difference between zoro and Rayleigh !!!
Chopper is still as stupid and naive as before at least this hasn't changed in those two years !!! But in the picture he has just passed in front of Luffy ans Fake Luffy and hasn't even noticed or maybe luffy isn't there anymore ???
I can't wait to see the chapter !!!!!!

chess4
October 04, 2010, 06:20 PM
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Gol_D._Roger
http://haven-reader.net/index.php?mode=view&series=One%20Piece&chapter=Chapter%20598&page=5

rogers and luffys outfits have the same color scheme in the pictures above.

http://haven-reader.net/index.php?mode=view&series=One%20Piece&chapter=Chapter%20591&page=3

http://www.imagebam.com/image/09a1e5100638501

same scar, but different sides.

i think oda is subtlely showing the similarities between the pirate king and his 1st mate, to luffy and zoro

Razh
October 04, 2010, 06:23 PM

He can open it when strict measures have to be taken? Excuse me, but that would be retarded. Unless he has Sharingan under that eye cap. But that would also be retarded.

I mean, there are 2 pics so far, and Zoro has his eye closed on both of them. So yeah, it makes it kinda seem like Zoro can't open his damn eye any more, which is completely unnecessary. He looks like some kind of old man on that pic ffs.

And Franky looks like... I don't know what he looks like... He looks like a mix of Optimus Prime and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Bugzee
October 04, 2010, 06:24 PM
zoro has the injury as rayliegh..........my thing is, if his eye is out, why not put on a patch. i think there is something up with it. no im not saying he has the sharingan or anything, but at the very least i want him to be able to open it.

That's true. I think it's just a scar. We all know about Mihawk's hawk-like focus/eye sight and precision when it comes to slashing oppoents, etc. So maybe Zoro's trained one eye more than the other...only using one mainly during intensive battles, etc?

Meh. A patch wouldn't look right on Zoro IMHO. Hopefully, we'll know what the deal is with it very soon....^^

Razh
October 04, 2010, 06:24 PM
i think oda is subtlely showing the similarities between the pirate king and his 1st mate, to luffy and zoro

I'd hardly call it subtle. More like painfully obvious.

kkck
October 04, 2010, 06:29 PM
I am not too fond of franky's new look. I knew he was going to look different from before however this guy has nothing of the past franky.

As for zoro, knew he didn't lose an arm lol.

kidopitz27
October 04, 2010, 06:41 PM
What the hell franky's arms isn't proportional he looks like a gorilla now

cleodux
October 04, 2010, 06:50 PM
Umm guys, about chopper, in the spoiler he was saying something like how come you guys never see (miss seeing), I am alone will go help her. Robin wait for me!

So Chopper still thinks that the Fake SH is the real one. (gosh... how stupid he can really be)

But then again, my jap sucks

LeDuck
October 04, 2010, 06:50 PM
That's what you get, wishing for a Timeskip :P

El-Thor
October 04, 2010, 06:52 PM
That's true. I think it's just a scar. We all know about Mihawk's hawk-like focus/eye sight and precision when it comes to slashing oppoents, etc. So maybe Zoro's trained one eye more than the other...only using one mainly during intensive battles, etc?

Meh. A patch wouldn't look right on Zoro IMHO. Hopefully, we'll know what the deal is with it very soon....^^

Keeping your eye closed for long periods of time is a pretty demanding task (try it , lol). SO, Zoro is keeping it close to train himself !! During his next battle he will also stand on one leg ala stork and attack ala karate kid :notrust

Curvy Robin is so damn fine though. UGHHHHHHH are there real women like that ?

kkck
October 04, 2010, 06:55 PM
Anyone else thinks franky looks a bit stupid? Seriously..... He used to look far better before. Truthfully though, the only thing that looks really bad are the arms. The actual body looks ok enough....

Turtle Pirate
October 04, 2010, 06:59 PM
Anyone else thinks franky looks a bit stupid? Seriously..... He used to look far better before. Truthfully though, the only thing that looks really bad are the arms. The actual body looks ok enough....

i think you mentioned your hate for him already
and tons of other people have been complaining about it in the previous pages, so yes
a lot of people agree with you

THM Nindo
October 04, 2010, 07:00 PM

Yeah...
I hate his ridiculous arms...

Hopefully he can change them...

Downanime00
October 04, 2010, 07:00 PM
i'm pretty sure that i hate this idea more than anything

that doesn't seem to be in mihawk's character to give him his eye... or zoro's to take it...

i'm realllllly hoping that this crap doesn't happen, naruto's lame

I have to agree with you there, that is definitely really dumb idea. I mean, why should Mihawk give Zoro an eye to begin with? Mihawk don't owe Zoro anything and it would make Mihawk weaker and Zoro stronger which make no sense at all. Do you think Mihawk is that stupid?

Naruffy
October 04, 2010, 07:04 PM
I do think Franky arms look weird, but how he fights is far more important to me than how he looks. The same go for Zoro, he dosen't need an a new eye, a cyborg eye or whatever, if he thought he was that much weaker w/out it or with it injured he would've done something about it during the 2 years.

Freid
October 04, 2010, 07:07 PM
And Franky looks like... I don't know what he looks like... He looks like a mix of Optimus Prime and Arnold Schwarzenegger .

I like franky's new look but lmao

Anyway, I think Franky's look is cool. We have all seen franky's hands transform when he wants to do various attacks like how he can shoot bullets from his fingers, a canon in from his arms etc. So as drastically as his appearance changed, so has the extent in which he could transform his arms. So basically Im pretty sure now, Franky could do transformations style thing with his arms where it changes to suit a certain situation cause It would look hella odd him walking right now. His arms are basically reaching the floor and i can only imagine it scraping the floor when he walks.

I think there are stages to franky's new body.

For battle and building - This Form
Casual - Hes arms transorm into smaller cyborg arms

There may be other forms. Stil, Franky's Terminator look ftw

Kako
October 04, 2010, 07:13 PM
Frank reminds me of one of those transformable action figures where you turn the middle of their body to like show another head lawl

coqui018
October 04, 2010, 07:23 PM
Franky Powers Activate! form of man, shape of ape lol. sorry i just had the silly idea of Franky when he puts him arms to together similar to the wonder twins he become sort of a mini transformer. it is going to take a few dozen or so chapters to get used to this look but i'm sure once we see what it can do we will be yelling right along Franky screaming "SUPER!!". can't wait for more spoilers to see if chopper figures out the fake straws hats or not

chitgoks
October 04, 2010, 07:26 PM
hah! that should keep you zoro one handers shut! i never believed one inch that he lost an arm

franky's arm is disappointing. he looks bulky and the way his arms were built looks as if it's meant for power only ... but his movement will be pretty limited

woefdram
October 04, 2010, 07:29 PM
I love pacifranky's new look! AHW YEAH SUUUUUUUPAAAAAAA

Usopp The Great
October 04, 2010, 07:30 PM
I would think that a swordsman would need good binocular vision for exactness. Zoro losing an eye doesn't help him move toward his goal. Don't like.

chitgoks
October 04, 2010, 07:32 PM

I hope he can open it...

i agree. no way will zoro be better than mihawk if he only has one eye. your overall range gets diminished and as good as hawkeye is ... he'll be no match fighting with half a vison

maravish
October 04, 2010, 07:34 PM
How does Zoro losing an eye hinder him from his goal? When you lose something, people usually make it up by strengthening other aspects. The obvious comparison: Shanks lost an arm nd still is one of the top pirates of the world. Losing an arm would get in the way than an eye imo

shk1020
October 04, 2010, 07:34 PM
frankys new form reminds me. maybe they can NOW complete the "Docking Giant Robot Big Emperor". LOL - it still makes me laugh every time i read it :D

http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-472/page005.html

Vetinari clone
October 04, 2010, 07:36 PM
Curvy Robin is so damn fine though. UGHHHHHHH are there real women like that ?

Surprisingly, yes there are. I walked past one once, totally did a double take and went (inside my head at least) "OMFG so women like that actually exist... Well !@#$ me."

I know that this is the spoiler discussion thread and so it might not seem totally unreasonable to speak about something like Zoro's scar which appeared in the spoiler, but really when what you have to say has been said in exactly the same way twenty times before you on the same page perhaps you could try talking about something different. Like what will happen when Luffy see's chopper running past or something

I think most of us were hoping to see Luffy beat the stuffing out of Fake Luffy but with that interruption it doesn't seem likely to happen right then. At least not to me.

Turtle Pirate
October 04, 2010, 07:36 PM
i agree. no way will zoro be better than mihawk if he only has one eye. your overall range gets diminished and as good as hawkeye is ... he'll be no match fighting with half a vison

what the crap...
it's a manga

in the manga ares the main character only has one eye, and yet he's going to be the strongest swordsman by the end of the manga
and ares master was going blind and could barely see, but he would've beat the red eyed swordsman if it wasn't for ares being there

and there's lots of blind swordsmen characters...

in manga, losing an eye doesn't do much
especially when one piece has the haki color of observation

shanks doesn't have a freaking arm, and he's probably stronger than mihawk
one arm is much more a handicap than one eye

Freid
October 04, 2010, 07:51 PM
@Turtle Pirate. Yea. People keep claiming losing an eye would be a handicap for zoro but they are forgetting that we know zoro is going to become the best swordsman. The only thing I can see the loss of an eye doing is either allowing a crew member to show off their ability (like Chopper being able to heal his eye) or simply for design. But if zoro did lose an eye then I'm leaning more to it being meant to show off someone's ability cause I'm sure Oda knows zoro walking around with one eye closed doesn't look cool. Whatever the case, it is in no way meant to serve as an handicap.

Razh
October 04, 2010, 07:53 PM
People need time to adjust watching with one eye. But yeah, his field of vision is now smaller. I don't think it will affect him, since this is a manga. It's just that he looks silly like that. He doesn't look cool.

deffkryz
October 04, 2010, 08:02 PM
Just some freaked theories about Franky and Chopper...

I just watched some very old Macross episodes from the 80's and just though of Franky's arms being some kind of combined super weapon... Think about: Franky is going to put his new arms in front of him, turn his legs into a centipede mode. And then do this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHDxYYHBDZE). Just think about his friggin' face once he gets ready to fire when he says "フランキー砲発射!" ("Franky Cannon, Hasha!"). ^_^;

And Chopper's medical advancements will make him be able to give Zoro a new eye by letting him swallow some pills. About this one, all I have to say.. I've justwatched Star Trek IV last weekend again and watched the part about the regrowing kidney all over and over... ^^

Nevermind though.

Xerous
October 04, 2010, 08:06 PM
I don't know why people are complaining about choppers looks considering thats one of his fruit forms his normal deer self might look older.

chitgoks
October 04, 2010, 08:08 PM
i think what made franky's design so bad are his shoulders. his arms got bloated but i think it's understandable since he's bulkier now.

those cannonball shoulders are the culprit. hmm since we see robin, zoro and franky here, guess there won't be much fake SH and luffy appearances but probably at the end of the chapter

deffkryz
October 04, 2010, 08:18 PM
hmm since we see robin, zoro and franky here, guess there won't be much fake SH and luffy appearances but probably at the end of the chapter

There are only 4 panels yet which make up less than two pages - the chapter may come with 18 pages (+ 1 cover)... There's still plenty to come - like Hancock or Margaret climbing out of the rucksack once Luffy arrives at Grove 13. :P

elitefox
October 04, 2010, 08:19 PM

one thing is that he doesn't intend to be a hawk eye or a sharp eye or some sort. yeah it diminished about 1/2 but with haki of observation that I think will be his primary, it won't be a struggle :p

but on a positive side, it might just like rayleigh who can open his eye, just a scar

kidopitz27
October 04, 2010, 08:20 PM
every one notice behind chopper is the fake luffy? so luffy didn't touch the fake luffy?

kulugo
October 04, 2010, 08:23 PM
how can he even scratch his back..

Kaizoku-O Luffy
October 04, 2010, 08:24 PM
hmm since we see robin, zoro and franky here, guess there won't be much fake SH and luffy appearances but probably at the end of the chapter

I think we can't comment on the content of the chapter with just only 4 panels being released so far. The chapter will probably will start off with where it left off last week with real and fake luffy confrontation.

elitefox
October 04, 2010, 08:45 PM
I think now Franky can transform into......

http://www.ezabawki.pl/html/img/product/4852/1.jpg

FRANKY- The FIGHTING CHO CHO~~~!!!

:eyeroll

I think he can now transform into a ship

battleship san juan
vs
battleship franky :blink
[hr]

What makes you think that Hawkeyes is a particularly honorable man? For starters he is a Shichibukai and he did try to harm, and in fact injured Luffy, who happens to be his friends close friend. If anything Hawkeyes has been portrayed as a fairly ruthless induvidual at times. And like i said, lets be realistic here, Hawkeyes wasn't going to train Zoro just because Zoro begged him to. There was going to be a catch and a price that Zoro would have to pay.

Yep Zoro must pay

Zoro must become strong enough to have a fight with mihawk which mihawk desired the most. a worthy swordsman to battle :D
[hr]

No one complains about Shanks having a useless stump on the side of his body. Why? Because it's more or less generally accepted that he's just as awesome and strong a swordfighter with only one arm. What makes you think Zoro can't do with a "useless eye"?

And like Zoro #1 said, I don't see why people can't accept Zoro's eye being gone. I mean, he trained with the most powerful swordsman in the world. He should be happy he didn't lose more than just an eye..

Best post atm :D

BlindMunkey
October 04, 2010, 08:45 PM
LMAO so its safe to assume that chopper is still naive and will still believe the rubbish like when ussop used to make lies. lol can be said same about the luffy?

anyways. i personally think Oda is just messing with us by making it look like that zoro has lost his eye. i personally am fine either way.

and FRANKY! gotta love it. I would love to see the extent of damage and tricks he can do now. is it me or when franky did his SUPERRRR move u see static around his forearms or the star. if yea it is an indication of lightning attack into his new upgrades?

p.s. How will FRANKY change his shirt now?

johnnyb7
October 04, 2010, 08:51 PM
lol, oda made a mistake and commented on it. that's hilarious. i don't really like the excess length of Franky's new arm's. i'd rather they look more human just be much bigger.

zerocooldx
October 04, 2010, 08:53 PM
If anything "loosing" one of his eyes will only force Zoro to obtain a higher level of Observation Haki. I mean it's not like Observation Haki relies upon ones eyesight or anything like that. Rayleigh wouldn't have known (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/98271344/12) what the elephant that was behind him was going to do nor would he have known how many (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/98271344/11) different animals were on the island if he had to rely on his line of sight when using Observation Haki. So there would be a level of irony involved here if someone like Zoro, who for all intensive purposes lacks observation skills, could end up possessing a much higher level of observation even thought he lost one eye. The best and most extreme way to overcome ones weakness is to handicap them and give them no choice but to overcome that weakness. And something "hardcore" like that would definitely suit Zoro pretty well.

maaseru
October 04, 2010, 08:56 PM
I really don't mind Franky. I think he looks like that because he has a lot of new "toys" inside, which will surprise us eventually.

I don't know if it as been mentioned , but I think the "small" Franky is in there somewhere, like if the big body was just some suit and his arms are inside those big balls. I also think maybe he'll "shed" his toys a look smaller and a lot like the old Franky. He really is a box of trick now.

Fixit
October 04, 2010, 08:57 PM
Franky is f*uckin' huge and I think he looks cool, a bit strange though... hope we see some new abilities soon...

And Zoro, I'm more interested in his personality, I wanna see if he changed somehow in the past two years... it seems Luffy matured a lot during this time (although in just 1ch. we can't say much).

ripmyg
October 04, 2010, 09:01 PM
Why is everyone freaking out about zoro not having an eye? CALM DOWN. i personally dont think that he is actually blind but if he was WHO CARES!
But why would Oda put the exact same scar on 2 different characters and make one blind and the other able to see?
I bet that during his training Mihawk made him train with one eye closed or something to further his development, and zoro just got in to a permanent habit of doing that after 2 years. And if he is blind in one eye then whatever, its no big deal, REMEMBER THIS IS NOT YOUR MANGA IT IS ODA'S! he can do what he wants

llamapie
October 04, 2010, 09:06 PM
Franky is f*uckin' huge and I think he looks cool, a bit strange though... hope we see some new abilities soon...

And Zoro, I'm more interested in his personality, I wanna see if he changed somehow in the past two years... it seems Luffy matured a lot during this time (although in just 1ch. we can't say much).

The fact he isn't oblivious to Hancock's advances any more should be proof of that.

O_O And holy crap Franky would pack a punch now.

maaseru
October 04, 2010, 09:07 PM
Exactly why would people think he is nerfed? How can Oda ever just jump the sahrk like that?
Yeah so Zorro doesn't have an eye or an arm or anything else is missing and that auomatically means he sucks, even CHopper is better now, How can that BE? etc.

I mean this one eyed Zorro would chop old 20/20 vision Zorro to pieces, in seconds flat and I know that is a fact.

I love how Zorro looks BTW.

llamapie
October 04, 2010, 09:08 PM
Why is everyone freaking out about zoro not having an eye? CALM DOWN. i personally dont think that he is actually blind but if he was WHO CARES!
But why would Oda put the exact same scar on 2 different characters and make one blind and the other able to see?
I bet that during his training Mihawk made him train with one eye closed or something to further his development, and zoro just got in to a permanent habit of doing that after 2 years. And if he is blind in one eye then whatever, its no big deal, REMEMBER THIS IS NOT YOUR MANGA IT IS ODA'S! he can do what he wants

Ya he is making him a bad ass. All bad ass swordsmen will own you with one eye. Hint: Berserk, and the zombie Samurai.

Downanime00
October 04, 2010, 09:22 PM
I believe Zoro really did lose an eye because of the new HQ picture of him. I don't mind it at all, better than the people who think he should have a sharingan.

ranigurung
October 04, 2010, 09:23 PM
zoro one eyes need close for people safety ... when he open other eyes he get reeally wild he kill any one ... hee have haki that make people get sick ...thay why he close his other eyes .. cut on his eyes oda make it that way he look cool ...........

johnnyb7
October 04, 2010, 09:29 PM
so i still don't know if he's lost that eye completely or not. it still might just be a scar but i doubt it

Zatono
October 04, 2010, 09:31 PM
Franky...looks weird as hell. Enough said.

On the other hand, I'm sure he's probably just a walking armory/convenience store who's catch phrase will be "Go-Go Franky -insert weapon/item here-"

Also, about Zoro, he's pretty much obviously gained the use of the Color of Observation, which is why only having 1 eye won't exactly hinder him, yet.

JC123
October 04, 2010, 09:36 PM
So Zoro gets the eye patch?

hhv94
October 04, 2010, 09:37 PM
What I want to know is if that sword Zorro has is something Hawkeyes gave him? It looks like it might be since its got that same cross close to the hilt of it. Man I'd love to know how strong Zorro has become! :)

kidopitz27
October 04, 2010, 09:40 PM
franky looks wierd but don't judge a book by its cover what if franky can transform or even his hand/arm can be reattached like removing his hands and put a cannon on his arm

one thing i notice though when chopper is running away on his back is the fake luffy so luffy just ignored the fake luffy?

about zoro's eyes is closed permanently 100% and he will be using COO for it

HiAndromon
October 04, 2010, 09:43 PM
I think he can now transform into a ship

battleship san juan
vs
battleship franky :blink
<hr noshade size="1">

I already posted an idea, customizable parts.
But The spoiler prediction page is now gone(I think?).
Plane mode,submarine mode and as you suggested Battleship...and maybe a train, because if Locomon has taught us anything it's that a sentient train will move and if it can move it can run over it's enemy's!Although Franky may be opposed to run people over when he was run over by a train.Or maybe just ordinary modifications like smaller limbs or device hands for any situation.And maybe a rack of Wigs, so we can see Ace Ventura hair again.

johnnyb7
October 04, 2010, 09:44 PM
franky be one weird looking mother f***er, and nami has got them tata's

to oppose the zoro sharingan idea i throw this idea out there

Godzilla Zoro
Luffy: time to go SUPER SAIYAN!!!
Zoro: FUCK THAT I'M GODZILLA (at which point he grows 50 feet tall and shoots lasers out of his eyes)

feedback?

Also, I think that in this chapter we'll find that Luffy knocks the fake Luffy unconscious with haki and Chopper ends up finding the real Robin.

asnesio
October 04, 2010, 09:48 PM
If anything "loosing" one of his eyes will only force Zoro to obtain a higher level of Observation Haki. I mean it's not like Observation Haki relies upon ones eyesight or anything like that. Rayleigh wouldn't have known (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/98271344/12) what the elephant that was behind him was going to do nor would he have known how many (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/98271344/11) different animals were on the island if he had to rely on his line of sight when using Observation Haki. So there would be a level of irony involved here if someone like Zoro, who for all intensive purposes lacks observation skills, could end up possessing a much higher level of observation even thought he lost one eye. The best and most extreme way to overcome ones weakness is to handicap them and give them no choice but to overcome that weakness. And something "hardcore" like that would definitely suit Zoro pretty well.

Zoro doing this to himself does make sense. Once he almost cut off his own leg to get free from Mr.3's candle prison/cake. Hardcore way is the Zoro way.

terrorei
October 04, 2010, 09:50 PM
I like the idea zerocooldx had, that Mihawks training wasn't for free. Maybe his left eye was his payment for the training he received from Mihawk.
It fine with me if he has only 1 eye, it would give Franky the opportunity to give him an Bionic eye, like Sanji who has one (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/35970330/9) if it comes to women search. XD

Did you see, that what the ship coating looks like? It's seems not to be a big bubble, but a film.
Now I'm wondering how the Crew supposed to get down to the Fishman Island

kkck
October 04, 2010, 09:51 PM
So... we finally see sanji's left eye and in turn zoro actually losses his eye? If sanji ever gets a haircut zoro is going blind lol. Whatever happened to perona though. Wonder if mihawk would willingly keep her as a maid (or concubine?)....

asnesio
October 04, 2010, 09:56 PM
Oh... a Franky + Sunny "fusion" could be possible since black beard has a giant crew member and Franky got to Sunny earlier for some yet unknown modifications. But since in One Piece size doesn't mean power/fighting level this would be a low probability prevision. Besides, Chopper will problaby control and better the "monster point" by now, so he could be the opponent to Black beard's giant nakama.

elitefox
October 04, 2010, 10:02 PM
I already posted an idea, customizable parts.
But The spoiler prediction page is now gone(I think?).
Plane mode,submarine mode and as you suggested Battleship...and maybe a train, because if Locomon has taught us anything it's that a sentient train will move and if it can move it can run over it's enemy's!Although Franky may be opposed to run people over when he was run over by a train.Or maybe just ordinary modifications like smaller limbs or device hands for any situation.And maybe a rack of Wigs, so we can see Ace Ventura hair again.

Sorry didn't manage to read your earlier post

but I was just matching up BB vs SH pirates

san juan vs franky

battleship vs battleship :D
[hr]

Zoro doing this to himself does make sense. Once he almost cut off his own leg to get free from Mr.3's candle prison/cake. Hardcore way is the Zoro way.

I think the only payment or the only way Zoro can make up to mihawk is that he must become strong enough to defeat mihawk. That alone will satisfy mihawk lol

Imagine no one in the world defeated you then only your student can defeat you... you must be one hell of a swordsman to train the best and can only be defeated by the fruit of his training ;)

student must overcome his master at a point in time and that is the pride of the master :o

El-Thor
October 04, 2010, 10:06 PM
Zoro lost his eye because he was practicing COO with Mihawk's help. He could not react in time ONCE, but that one time cost him his eye. He has not made the mistake of reacting late ever again.

CannedJam
October 04, 2010, 10:16 PM
Are we really going to start this again? :P I swear, some people. Like last week, let's just wait for the chapter to judge poor ol' Zoro again. For all we know, he could keep his eye closed as a part of his training. That would also justify the scar. He could have also lost the ability to see from his eye. It could still be there. Let's just be a bit rational here people.

Oh and Franky. I can get used to the lack of hair. Simply because I am in LOVE with this new look. Its beyond suuuuuuperr. The shoulders admittedly are a bit of a bother, but he is literally a "tank" now which makes it fine :)

Captain golddigger
October 04, 2010, 10:32 PM
for god sakes ppl....wait until the chapter comes out...i doubt zoro lost his eye. and yeah..franky does look weird but i don't mind as long as he powerful. (looking at zoro again) damn...this guy has the most intimidating of the straw hats...luffy looks the simplest but is the most dangerous. Damn i can't wait to see their new strenght!!

Freuk
October 04, 2010, 10:34 PM
Hi guys,

Have you noticed that last chapter, fake SH all had an encounter with SH at some point.
Now we can see a wet Zorro and a crying chopper runing from the fakes with a marine spoting him:
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7554/chopperkx.jpg

Prediction:
I bett a fake SH wet zorro, and that chopper will pwned the marines in order to save robin, scaring the shit out of fake SHs in the process (monster point!)

Do you see the pattern?
My guess is: fake and real SH will continue to bump in each other everywhere on SA, making fake Luffy going nutts cause it ends in a mess for the fakes every time. And in chapter 600 fake SH will realize who all this crazy bunch is while real ones reunite at last.

Rowel
October 04, 2010, 10:42 PM
Oh, thank god! Last week, when I saw how much Franky changed, I was afraid. Sorry, but, Franky was the SUPER sexy shit in OP, he shouldn't change at all.
Hopefully, looking at the spoiler pics, his new look keeps his SUPERish thing. But I think it will take a good while until I get used to those arms.

Raijū
October 04, 2010, 10:43 PM
I don't know if you are or not but you're still using the Kakaishi thing and the special eye thing. What you said there is almost like you're describing Kakaishi. Please stop using Naruto, it's suck.

I don't think he was using a Naruto reference. He probably said that due to the fact that the ability to make peoples faint is centered around the eye contact and will (spirit), and since zorro has an "insane killing intent", he would make everyone faint just by eye contact (specially if he can't control it).

El-Thor
October 04, 2010, 10:49 PM
How can you not control your killing intent ? :confused -_-

Also, Zoro is the most dangerous SH imo, not Luffy.

Uriel
October 04, 2010, 11:10 PM
Also, Zoro is the most dangerous SH imo, not Luffy.
Interesting...why you say that?

El-Thor
October 04, 2010, 11:15 PM
Interesting...why you say that?

Well, Luffy IS strong and careless, but he doesn't have the killing intent Zoro does. This guy's pants itch for a fight. He's always looking to test his skill. Something Luffy hasn't been readily portrayed doing.
To make an example, Luffy punched a Tenryuubito because they were gonna buy Keimi AND they shot Hacchi. Zoro on the other hand, was ready to slice the Tenryuubito's head off because he pointed a gun at him :D

BlackSword
October 04, 2010, 11:17 PM
franky be one weird looking mother f***er, and nami has got them tata's

to oppose the zoro sharingan idea i throw this idea out there

Godzilla Zoro
Luffy: time to go SUPER SAIYAN!!!
Zoro: FUCK THAT I'M GODZILLA (at which point he grows 50 feet tall and shoots lasers out of his eyes)

feedback?

Also, I think that in this chapter we'll find that Luffy knocks the fake Luffy unconscious with haki and Chopper ends up finding the real Robin.

NOOO! Here is my idea...
Zoro: Captain you think we should use it?...
Luffy: Looks like no choice...
Zoro: Fuuuuuuussiiiiioooon....
Luffy: DAAAANCE!!!!
Brook: I've got the music covered! After all I'm just bones!!!
Lufforo: KAAAAA....MAAAAA....HAAAAAAA....MAAAAA......HAAAAAAAAAA!
Marineships all explode or sink from the resulting title wave..... The Old, Marine HQ/Impel Down & Enies Lobby is now a giant whirlpool in the ocean!!
Lufforo: Anyone know how to undo this?
Nami: You guys fused without knowing how to undo it? Are you stup...NEVERMIND!
Nami uses her fists of love and hits Lufforo so hard they become Luffy & Zoro once more!

On a more serious note... I definitely see Zoro slicing some people up... Although whoever said it looks like he is sheathing his sword not drawing it... I had the same thought for some reason... Furthermore I can't wait for chopper to go Brown Hulk on some Kidnappers... Even if he ends up saving fake Robin lmao... Her name is probably Pipi...

El-Thor
October 04, 2010, 11:20 PM
I'd personally say Zoro is the most lethal of the SH, Luffy the most dangerous.. even if only for his goal....

Yes, yes I agree. Depends on how you look at the word. Good point.

BlackSword
October 04, 2010, 11:23 PM
I'd personally say Zoro is the most lethal of the SH, Luffy the most dangerous.. even if only for his goal....
Agreed... And when they both have a common goal... Hold onto your panties folks and hope the don't hit a fault line...
Zoro's first reaction is to slice people up... I.E: Stray bullet flys toward Zoro... Zoro slices bullet while already tracing it back to its point of original... Guy with gun shits himself...

kkck
October 04, 2010, 11:28 PM
Wonder if franky could provide zoro with a bionic eye. It'd be interesting if franky could provide the other strawhats with something like that.

That said, anyone here thinks franky could be comparable or stronger than a pacifista? I maintain my opinion that as of yet he is still obsolete in comparison to them mostly because of his rudimentary design. I do think his arms could actually pack a lot of firepower due to their sheer size and the no less than ridiculous amount of things he could put in them. Wonder if franky still runs on cola though.

Poneglyph420
October 04, 2010, 11:31 PM
I hope that each of the SH will show what sets them apart in the next chapter or two... Like I said before I decided to transform it into this post... Zoro is by far (IMO) the most lethal while Luffy is the most dangerous.. If only based on his goal..
Each of the SH need to be specialized and at the forefront of their "Occupation"..
Otherwise what's the point of going another step..
It's gonna be hard to accept some of the changes for some.. Especially things like Franky's exterior remod, or Zoro and the eye thing.. and the horrible rumor of a missing arm and such... and Brook who seems to have taken on a "younger" more "rock" persona... Others like Luffy and the girls or good ole gullible Chopper are easier to swallow.... Ever since Robin joined it's taken each member time to heal and be accpeted (as much for the audience as the characters IMO)

So let's give things time to set in place and see how all the SH work together, then likely we can understand Oda's vision.. I'm just glad to see spoilers on a Monday...

El-Thor
October 04, 2010, 11:32 PM
The only SH crew members getting anything bionic should be Robin and Nami (hint hint)

I think as of right now, Franky could take out a Pacifista by himself. If I remember correctly, he did some damage with his coup de vent in his old form. This new form should definitely provide him with more firepower, especially if he found some of the alloy the PXs are made out of.

By the way. He looked a LOT bigger in the color spread but in the spoiler he looks the same size. What gives?

EDIT : I'd love it the SHs captured a PX and Franky took it apart.

Ex-Shadow
October 04, 2010, 11:50 PM
It has been a very long time since I lurk in this forum. BOT, I don't want to make any prediction about Zoro's eyes. The only thing that I'm sure about his left eye (LOL, it's left not right. Never thought Oda just realized it.) is that it has a scar. I'll keep thinking positively until it's official.

Naruffy
October 05, 2010, 12:14 AM
Well, Luffy IS strong and careless, but he doesn't have the killing intent Zoro does. This guy's pants itch for a fight. He's always looking to test his skill. Something Luffy hasn't been readily portrayed doing.
To make an example, Luffy punched a Tenryuubito because they were gonna buy Keimi AND they shot Hacchi. Zoro on the other hand, was ready to slice the Tenryuubito's head off because he pointed a gun at him :D

Zoro is more dangerous/intimidating, most people who see Luffy don't take him seriously until after he's kicked their ass. Most people will have a negative reaction to your post because they think your implying that Zoro is stronger.

elitefox
October 05, 2010, 12:18 AM
NOOO! Here is my idea...
Zoro: Captain you think we should use it?...
Luffy: Looks like no choice...
Zoro: Fuuuuuuussiiiiioooon....
Luffy: DAAAANCE!!!!
Brook: I've got the music covered! After all I'm just bones!!!
Lufforo: KAAAAA....MAAAAA....HAAAAAAA....MAAAAA......HAAAAAAAAAA!
Marineships all explode or sink from the resulting title wave..... The Old, Marine HQ/Impel Down & Enies Lobby is now a giant whirlpool in the ocean!!
Lufforo: Anyone know how to undo this?
Nami: You guys fused without knowing how to undo it? Are you stup...NEVERMIND!
Nami uses her fists of love and hits Lufforo so hard they become Luffy & Zoro once more!

On a more serious note... I definitely see Zoro slicing some people up... Although whoever said it looks like he is sheathing his sword not drawing it... I had the same thought for some reason... Furthermore I can't wait for chopper to go Brown Hulk on some Kidnappers... Even if he ends up saving fake Robin lmao... Her name is probably Pipi...

interesting idea

but as far as Im concerned, I hope Oda won't touch into that area ;)

Jadedmariner
October 05, 2010, 12:23 AM
Zoro is more dangerous/intimidating, most people who see Luffy don't take him seriously until after he's kicked their ass. Most people will have a negative reaction to your post because they think your implying that Zoro is stronger.

Zoro's appearance is by far more intimidating, however it is Luffy's innocent appearance and unpredictable nature that make him more dangerous. They are both extremely strong, but with Zoro you know what's coming to a much larger degree. By contrast with Luffy you have no idea wth is going on. With that said Zoro is more lethal as he has less regard for life than Luffy.

givensp
October 05, 2010, 12:27 AM
I just had a idea while I was looking at the spoiler and I saw the picture of zoro and I thought he might have bean sleeping on the ship and sanji duped water on him to wake him up and yes I no that sanji might not be on the ship but he could be, that or a wave came up on the ship and splashed him

Jadedmariner
October 05, 2010, 12:29 AM
I just had a idea while I was looking at the spoiler and I saw the picture of zoro and I thought he might have bean sleeping on the ship and sanji duped water on him to wake him up and yes I no that sanji might not be on the ship but he could be, that or a wave came up on the ship and splashed him

Sanji's nature should have him looking for Nami and Robin. But Zoro does appear as if he was splashed by somebody. My guess is it will be connected to the dopplegangers.

Edit: It would be hilarious if the doppleganger Luffy woke up Zoro trying to get help fighting the real Luffy. I doubt that's what has happened, but it would have been pretty amusing.