PDA

View Full Version : God Zanpakuto?

Linfone
September 30, 2010, 10:15 PM
I've noticed something. It seems that the higher level the zanpakuto, the more control over something in its bankai. This translates to many manga/animes...

For example, in JoJo, you initially had Stands that basically controlled little things. The protagonists eventually increased the power of their stands to a point of nearly god-like ability to fight the last baddie.

Even as recently as a couple of months and weeks ago, we saw Izanagi and the Moon's Eye in Naruto.

In Bleach, will we see the final baddie with a God Zanpakuto, with a bankai to control everything?

Zatono
September 30, 2010, 10:21 PM
That'll probably end up being Aizen's bankai =/

Here's my prediction on this. When the Hougyoku made Aizen's zanpakutou disappear, it didn't just turn into nothingness, the Hougyoku absorbed it.

As others have stated, the Hougyoku will probably end up manifesting itself into a humanoid form, and what do I think its weapon of choice will be? That's right, Kyouka Suigetsu. This is when we'll see what would of been Aizen's bankai.

Linfone
October 01, 2010, 11:05 PM
So you're saying Kyouka Suigetsu will be the final baddie, or is it the Hougyoku?

If it's the former, sounds awfully like that filler arc in the anime :\

If it's the latter, I wanna see Mugetsu vs... whatever god powers this thing can do.

niblack89
October 04, 2010, 04:19 PM
A god zampacto is when you have a hallow and shinigami powers fussed then your final attack is when you and your zampacto is then fussed.

R3D
November 05, 2010, 05:47 AM
If im not wrong it was stated that ryuujin jakka was the strongest of all zanpaktou. If there was a stronger zan than ryujin jakka it might probably belong to a heavenly being .. or a hellish being with a devilish zan ?

AKguy92
November 11, 2010, 03:48 PM
Ryujin Jakka was not the strongest of ALL zanpukato, it was merely the strongest of all FIRE type zanpukato. This is the same situation as Hyorinmaru is the strongest ICE type zanpukato.