PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Zoro's Arm

SN4K3
October 01, 2010, 12:33 PM
For those who are unclear about Zoro's arm its still there he hasn't lost it.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/35970330/5
Sorry im new i don't know how to embed the image.

On topic if you look below the title "one piece" you can see a tip of a blade.
There you have it, Zoro still has his left arm.

( Zoro cant lose his arm he is the santoryu master )

Sorry if this is the wrong section.

It is the wrong board. Moved to the right one.

kkck
October 01, 2010, 03:46 PM
Good point, there is a blade right there. Unless the blade is floating, I think that would be proof enough that zoro still has his arm. Even if you look at his other arm, it is quite skinny.

MaiSiaoSiao
October 01, 2010, 07:16 PM
Really hope that he still has both his arms...

Fox666
October 02, 2010, 12:23 AM
Wow, why does the Strawhats must be in pieces after the Timeskip?

Zoro lost an eye (the eye with a scar is closed)
Zoro lost his arm (the arm cannot be seen)
Chopper needs glasses (he is with a stick and can't tell the Strawhats are fake)

What's next? Usopp is using a hat because his skull is wide-open and his brain is exposed?

Katz
October 02, 2010, 01:06 AM

Chopper needs glasses (he is with a stick and can't tell the Strawhats are fake)

What's next? Usopp is using a hat because his skull is wide-open and his brain is exposed?

But like SN4K3 said if you look under the one piece logo you can see the tip of a sword, so Zoro has his other arm, I think alot of us based his arm losing over the low quality spoiler pic we got

Or like Kkck said....unless its a floating sword or a drawing error by Oda (doubtful) Zoro is rocking both arms, he might have only 1 eye but thats fine

vagabond87
October 02, 2010, 01:13 AM

:facepalm

Read first post in this thread. Please :oh
What you wrote about Zoros arm?:notrust

I was really happy to see that thread- I hoped for not seeing any "oh, Zoro lost his arm!" and after EVERYBODY knows that he didnt lost it I can see "wow, Zoro didnt lost his arm, third blade is visible near One Piece logo!" and some link...:faint
Even when @SN4K3 made greatest first thread ever(to me) I hoped that I wont see that kind of posts any more... But people keep suprising me:cookiestare

damane08
October 02, 2010, 01:25 AM
:facepalm

Read first post in this thread. Please :oh
What you wrote about Zoros arm?:notrust

I was really happy to see that thread- I hoped for not seeing any "oh, Zoro lost his arm!" and after EVERYBODY knows that he didnt lost it I can see "wow, Zoro didnt lost his arm, third blade is visible near One Piece logo!" and some link...:faint
Even when @SN4K3 made greatest first thread ever(to me) I hoped that I wont see that kind of posts any more... But people keep suprising me:cookiestare

yeah... i think that you're reading into what he said the wrong way.
he's just repeating what other people have been saying and even finishes with a little sarcasm; "What's next? Usopp is using a hat because his skull is wide-open and his brain is exposed?"

kulugo
October 02, 2010, 01:44 AM
nah, he lost his arm definitely. that sword you see behind luffy was actually his new sword. the one from behind his back. it is longer than his average katana and kinda like an S shape sword.

J/K! =P

seriously both of his arms are intact.

anaskr
October 02, 2010, 01:29 PM
joke.... zoro cannot or never will loose his arm... its impossible and cannot be made possible even by oda sir also !! zehahahahaha

zoro after luffy is the most liked character on one piece .. and he is my favourite !! if zoro looses his arm he wont be ever compared to mihawk and mihawk wont fight him ... i dont see that coming

important thing here to note is that even the creator him self will never think of having zoro with one hand .....

he already got a scar on the eye to make him look more devilish.. he has haki now i suppose..

TheMoa
October 02, 2010, 06:59 PM
I almost did a thread like this 2 days ago. Serious, i was really getting tired of someone saying "look, zoro didn't lose a arm" in every damm page of the chapter thread.

I'm really glad someone did this, though.