PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Mugiwara's Next Target!

SharpKnives
October 02, 2010, 04:07 AM
Who will the targets be if the strawhats once they reach the new world?

Aokiji said he fears who they will go after, once there tired of just fighting pirates.

Who will they prey on for supplies... money, food, shelter? Who will they go to war with? who will they mostly fight?

Im going to say marines. This new G1 seems like a great setup for the strawats to knock down. I also see them stealing alot of treasure or money from civillans and other pirates(pirate king has to be rich).

Agnamaracs
October 02, 2010, 06:30 AM
I don't think they will have a target perse as they arn't a crew that will go searching for battles, especially with the marines. They don't particularly have trouble with supplies and the like as we've never seen them struggling for money as it always gets written in that the find 300mill berry from whatever island they are at. Imo it'll just be whoever gets in their way on the way to the next island, at the moment it'll be the fake sh crew and marines if they get there in time

natli
October 02, 2010, 07:41 AM
Straw Hats preying on someone? Stealing money from civilians? Now that I would like to see.

jm
October 02, 2010, 09:56 AM
it looks like they going to kick the asses of some vice admirals. then we will who became the new admiral and maybe some other world powers reaction to the return of the crew.

ecobot
October 02, 2010, 10:06 AM
Before They go the new world. They'll have to go through Fishman island first. So They'll probably got some trouble there. But it's wouldn't take too long maybe like The Foxy Pirate arc. And then set off the the New World!

Harlock
October 02, 2010, 12:50 PM
Yes i think that their first objective will be the fishman island ..it could be that they can find another person there to join their crew(:O) but i dont think so...Its all about the promises,Luffy will definitely go and see Jimbei.

zerocooldx
October 02, 2010, 02:15 PM
After gathering at Shabondy Archipelago, the next step for the SH'd is going to be diving down to Fishman Island. And i'm sure that once they are there the SH's will chart a course for specific locations within the New World.

Harlock
October 02, 2010, 04:11 PM
Do you think that they can get extra training somewhere?
Cause from the things seen at the last chapter at least the ones we saw got pretty powered up!

SharpKnives
October 02, 2010, 08:59 PM
Straw Hats preying on someone? Stealing money from civilians? Now that I would like to see.

I mean it would be nice to see them pick a specific target. Pretty much all there prey have been pirates and occasional civilians. They got jewels from Crocodile(not to mention Robin) an unknown amount from Moria, stole gold from skyisland and took money from nami's Village. Oda has been so focused on the story he's kinda not shown there lives as thieves enemy of the world and adventures.

Pretty much Luffy has been going after the shichibukai. Who will he go after next? The only Shichibukais I think are in the new world would be croc doflamingo and maybe moria. Like I said it would be nice to see him steal the breaks off the new world and really earn some infamy.

Pipio
October 03, 2010, 01:45 AM
I mean it would be nice to see them pick a specific target. Pretty much all there prey have been pirates and occasional civilians. They got jewels from Crocodile(not to mention Robin) an unknown amount from Moria, stole gold from skyisland and took money from nami's Village. Oda has been so focused on the story he's kinda not shown there lives as thieves enemy of the world and adventures.

Pretty much Luffy has been going after the shichibukai. Who will he go after next? The only Shichibukais I think are in the new world would be croc doflamingo and maybe moria. Like I said it would be nice to see him steal the breaks off the new world and really earn some infamy.

Moria is no longer a Shichibukai, If moria is in the new world it's as a normal pirate. The WG tried to have Moria killed off in secret, they wouldn't let him just walk right back through the marine HQ doors.

Agnamaracs
October 03, 2010, 06:01 AM

It was a known ammount from moria, they walked into the human action saying "we have 300 mill to buy camie back" so you can assume that because they had no money prior to this that they got 300 mil from moria

Lord Rayleigh
October 03, 2010, 06:12 AM
It was a known ammount from moria, they walked into the human action saying "we have 300 mill to buy camie back" so you can assume that because they had no money prior to this that they got 300 mil from moria
Nami said that they had gold on their ship and that she thought it was worth 200 millions.

kulugo
October 03, 2010, 11:55 AM
stealing from civilians? i guess you're talking about the fake strawhats..

ThEwOrLdEndSwItHmE
October 03, 2010, 01:53 PM
Well lets not forget its been a whole 2 years. So im certain the missing spots in the Shichibukai are filled and possibly even the opening in the yonkou. I think we will see a few new faces introduced soon as well as the wereabouts of old familuar faces ex the other supernovas

ps i think jewlery bonney joins SHs eventually

Renaan
October 04, 2010, 05:46 AM
Their target is always adventure!

That's the whole point, it all depends who or what gets in the way of that adventure :)

At a guess, they'll convert the Lightning Island into a fertile paradise :P

SharpKnives
October 05, 2010, 12:21 AM
Their target is always adventure!

That's the whole point, it all depends who or what gets in the way of that adventure :)

At a guess, they'll convert the Lightning Island into a fertile paradise :P

Crocodile wasn't in the way he was minding his own business.

tret16
October 05, 2010, 06:31 PM
actually he wasn't minding his own business... he was messing with one of there friends homeland, and also when the strawhats were on there adventure a whole bunch of his underlings (borock works or whatever they were called) kept interfering with there adventures... only natural that they would want to take out there boss...

TheProtege
October 15, 2010, 04:11 PM
lol fake straw hats v luffy

tret16
October 15, 2010, 05:29 PM
what i see happening is luffy fighting them and then the marines shoing up and seeing that the one luffy was a fake but the real one standing in the middle of a bunch of passed out pirates... then they are gunna try and attack the real luffy and his crew wll come in also...

DaoneLuffy
October 15, 2010, 11:11 PM
The fakes don't stand a snow balls chance in hell against Luffy and his crew, Fishman Island is the obvious destination but he must give Sentoumaru a good sending off before he leaves SA. Whateva he is going to get into on fishman island with jimbei should be a one sided fight with the SH pawning people till he resurfaces in the new world.