PDA

View Full Version : Spam/Off-topic posts and others things from the Latest Chapter Discussion

ShiShi-O
October 11, 2010, 09:36 AM
Seriously, Luffy doesn't know how to leave any place quietly. He's the only idiot who could not pass the red line without wreaking havok on enies lobby, impel down, and marineford. Plus he's got history with Sentoumaru, he owes him for the last time.

agreed :amuse

kingasas33
October 11, 2010, 01:06 PM
I'm gonna be honest with you, i just think they seem weak. Eveyerone knows that usopp has gotten braver, but being brave isn't gonna protect him from strong enemies that awaits in the new world, and that weapon of his wont lay a scratch on them ether.

Usopp kinda reminds me of Don Krieg, even though he had a shi* full of weapons, he still couldn't beat luffy, sometimes you'll need more then weapons to beat an enemy like luffy, and there are bond to be tons of people in the new world that can take hits like luffy can. My point is, Usopp is still the weakling he was 2 years ago, he may have gotten buff, but he still seems weak to me.

And i could also say the same about nami, her weapons are kinda pathetic to be honest. And robins devil fruit abilities wont protect her against the new world pirates, i bet a ton of guys can break through her arms, and brook is just to silly. :D

whaaattt!!! usopp is a sniper.....maybe he is not as strong as 3 main power in SH crew buts he is strong enough to be in new world....so is nami.....both of them has mass destruction weapon....good for big battle against large numbers of enemies but weak.....n for robin...she had a quick train to improve her arms strength at slave island before meeting with dragon.....

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 01:13 PM
whaaattt!!! usopp is a sniper.....maybe he is not as strong as 3 main power in SH crew buts he is strong enough to be in new world....so is nami.....both of them has mass destruction weapon....good for big battle against large numbers of enemies but weak.....n for robin...she had a quick train to improve her arms strength at slave island before meeting with dragon.....

LOL, usopp is so weak, i think I'm the only here that thinks that. His sniping can't do Shi* towards those new world pirates, he's not ready to go to the new world IMO. Nether is Nami, her thunder cloud attack looks so weak, her attack will only tickle the new world pirates :D

I notice how people did the SH crew rankings, and i saw Robin was ahead of Zoro. Can people honestly put her ahead of Zoro? just imagine, if Robin was to use her powers on Zoro, it would do Nothing to him, i can't picture Robin breaking through Zoros muscles :D

fistsofrage
October 11, 2010, 01:13 PM
I'm gonna be honest with you, i just think they seem weak. Eveyerone knows that usopp has gotten braver, but being brave isn't gonna protect him from strong enemies that awaits in the new world, and that weapon of his wont lay a scratch on them ether.

Usopp kinda reminds me of Don Krieg, even though he had a shi* full of weapons, he still couldn't beat luffy, sometimes you'll need more then weapons to beat an enemy like luffy, and there are bond to be tons of people in the new world that can take hits like luffy can. My point is, Usopp is still the weakling he was 2 years ago, he may have gotten buff, but he still seems weak to me.

And i could also say the same about nami, her weapons are kinda pathetic to be honest. And robins devil fruit abilities wont protect her against the new world pirates, i bet a ton of guys can break through her arms, and brook is just to silly. :D

they went through this 2 year time skip to get stronger and i'm sure that by the time luffy becomes the pirate king ussop will be the indisputed king of snipers, and not one of the strawhats will be considered weak in any sense.

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 01:18 PM
they went through this 2 year time skip to get stronger and i'm sure that by the time luffy becomes the pirate king ussop will be the indisputed king of snipers, and not one of the strawhats will be considered weak in any sense.

Are you kidding me? how can Ussop be the greatest sniper if he's not even better then Van Augur. Lets be for real :D

iloveonepiece
October 11, 2010, 01:19 PM
LOL, usopp is so weak, i think I'm the only here that thinks that. His sniping can't do Shi* towards those new world pirates, he's not ready to go to the new world IMO. Nether is Nami, her thunder cloud attack looks so weak, her attack will only tickle the new world pirates :D

I notice how people did the SH crew rankings, and i saw Robin was ahead of Zoro. Can people honestly put her ahead of Zoro? just imagine, if Robin was to use her powers on Zoro, it would do Nothing to him, i can't picture Robin breaking through Zoros muscles :D

while i don't think Robin can defeat Zoro for story sake... and i don't want her to.
You shouldn't dismiss the fact that if you can restrain the joints and twist it/lock it the right way, any one can hold down anyone who is much strong. Doesn't matter how much muscle they have on their bodies. Think of it as things they teach you at self defense/ martial arts/ police academy.

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 01:21 PM
while i don't think Robin can defeat Zoro for story sake... and i don't want her to.
You shouldn't dismiss the fact that if you can restrain the joints and twist it/lock it the right way, any one can hold down anyone who is much strong. Doesn't matter how much muscle they have on their bodies. Think of it as things they teach you at self defense/ martial arts/ police academy.

Do you honestly think if Robin were to break Zoros bones he would go down like that? Zoro took all of Luffys pain, Robin doesn't stand a chance. :D

fistsofrage
October 11, 2010, 01:23 PM
Are you kidding me? how can Ussop be the greatest sniper if he's not even better then Van Augur. Lets be for real :D

I said by the time Luffy is the pirate king ussop will be the undisputed king of snipers. And bounty wise, Robin is the third strongest of the group.

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 01:25 PM
I said by the time Luffy is the pirate king ussop will be the undisputed king of snipers. And bounty wise, Robin is the third strongest of the group.

And are you forgeting Van Augur, hes snipping is better then Ussops. And that's Fact :D

And Robin is Not the third strongest of crew, it's Sanji.

fistsofrage
October 11, 2010, 01:27 PM
And are you forgeting Van Augur, hes snipping is better then Ussops. And that's Fact :D

Sigh...by the time Luffy is the pirate king, van augur would have been crapped on already. And van augur does not have man-eating plants at his disposal.

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 01:29 PM
Sigh...by the time Luffy is the pirate king, van augur would have been crapped on already. And van augur does not have man-eating plants at his disposal.

I would love to see Van Augur go up against Ussop, you realize that Van Augur can snipe at Greater distance the Ussop can.

Zoro #1
October 11, 2010, 01:33 PM

And Robin is Not the third strongest of crew, it's Sanji

Yeah and Mihawks swordsmen ship is better than zoro, Shanks haki is better than luffy's, and 100% sure Yssop sniping is better than van Augur's. You can't compare them so early since they haven't even entered the new world, so by the end of the manga Ussop will be the king of sniper :notrust
[hr]

Here's an idea.

So Haoushoku Haki allows you to overwhelm your opponent with your "spirit" or your presence. That causes the opponent to be intimidated and faint. It doesn't have to go so far as fainting though, just simply intimidating them is enough, like when Shanks made the Lord of the Coast run away, and when Luffy made the huge lion on Rusukaina scared when it growled at the Kuja pirates.

So maybe if you master Haoushoku, you have complete control over your "spirit" and presence, and are able to make others unable to perceive your presence, even if they're staring right at you. Instead of having such a large presence that it's intimidating, you have such a tiny one that no one notices you.

Don't foget shanks damaged the ship by just being on it.

Darkdrone
October 11, 2010, 01:36 PM
Man eating plants are cool but what is ussop's long range weapon? In the badass pic from the last chapter he had no instrument for his arsenal. Guess his old weapon kabuto is history.

The Don Master T
October 11, 2010, 01:36 PM

no your the one kidding you keep speaking of the now them when people are saying at the end of the story read everything through please and stop twisting things up

Zephyr
October 11, 2010, 01:38 PM
I would love to see Van Augur go up against Ussop, you realize that Van Augur can snipe at Greater distance the Ussop can.

I understand you point of view, but I think that you're going far enough.. Obliouvsly, as some user told before me into above posts, you cannot judge Usopp (and my favourite is Brook, keep it in mind) by sawing his previous battles, we understood that for your is the worst character ever in One Piece, but let's see what he can do once entered into NW ;)

Zoro #1
October 11, 2010, 01:39 PM
Man eating plants are cool but what is ussop's long range weapon? In the pick from the last chapter he had no instrument for his arsenal. Guess kabuto is history.

Maybe that long stake looking things that hereclese(spelled wrong) used to kill that beetle.

fistsofrage
October 11, 2010, 01:41 PM

It has never been proven that Van Augur shoots at a longer distance than Ussop. When we first saw Augur, he had failed to kill some birds and they continued to fly till they died http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-222/page009.html http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-222/page010.html. ussop on the other hand showed awesome sniper skills at enies lobby, especially when robin was about to go past the gates of justice. http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-419/page015.html

And there is no evidence that Robin is weaker than sanji, but her bounty is definitely higher than his. Robin does not normally go to the front lines so its hard to tell. I'm sure if she clutched him he would fall though.

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 01:41 PM
Yeah and Mihawks swordsmen ship is better than zoro, Shanks haki is better than luffy's, and 100% sure Yssop sniping is better than van Augur's. You can't compare them so early since they haven't even entered the new world, so by the end of the manga Ussop will be the king of sniper.

Yeah, that's at the end of the manga, which is Long very,very far from hear. Right now Van Augur snipping is better then Ussops snipping.

no your the one kidding you keep speaking of the now them when people are saying at the end of the story read everything through please and stop twisting things up

Again, that's at the end of the manga, and how can any of you be so sure that Ussop will be the best snipper at the end of the series, you don't know what Oda has planned for Ussop. Ussops main dream is to be the bravest of the sea.

Zoro #1
October 11, 2010, 01:47 PM
Yeah, that's at the end of the manga, which is Long very,very far from hear. Right now Van Augur snipping is better then Ussops snipping.

Again, that's at the end of the manga, and how can any of you be so sure that Ussop will be the best snipper at the end of the series, you don't know what Oda has planned for Ussop. Ussops main dream is to be the bravest of the sea.

Read the chapter carefully here is the link.
http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/OnePiece596/211508-18.html
[hr]

I'd forgotten about that! That's interesting, I wonder how that plays out. Maybe the stronger your spirit, the greater the damage, so that if you've got your haki going full blast, you can sink a ship or bring down a building just by setting foot on it. Maybe you can even level a whole street or block of buildings, man that'd be awesome. It'd be kinda like a miniature, localised earthquake, but instead of everything shaking, it just breaks.

Well i was hoping for crushing an island, but building, ships and streets work too:D

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 01:47 PM
It has never been proven that Van Augur shoots at a longer distance than Ussop. When we first saw Augur, he had failed to kill some birds and they continued to fly till they died http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-222/page009.html http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-222/page010.html. ussop on the other hand showed awesome sniper skills at enies lobby, especially when robin was about to go past the gates of justice. http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-419/page015.html

And there is no evidence that Robin is weaker than sanji, but her bounty is definitely higher than his. Robin does not normally go to the front lines so its hard to tell. I'm sure if she clutched him he would fall though.

Van Augur is much more agile and faster then Ussop, If sanji manage to beat a cp9 member, what makes you think that robin can beta sanji?

fistsofrage
October 11, 2010, 01:50 PM
Yeah and Mihawks swordsmen ship is better than zoro, Shanks haki is better than luffy's, and 100% sure Yssop sniping is better than van Augur's. You can't compare them so early since they haven't even entered the new world, so by the end of the manga Ussop will be the king of sniper :notrust
<hr noshade size="1">

Don't foget shanks damaged the ship by just being on it.

I'm not sure i agree that Shank's COC is better than Luffy's especially since its hard to compare them. If Shanks had knocked out marco with his COC then it'd be undisputed, but he only knocked out small fry. Luffy did as much during the war. What it comes down to though is who has the stronger personality, and for that i vote luffy. That's because as raleigh said, the ability to "not doubt" is power, and as jimbei said, "luffy has confidence that can overcome any wall, and strength which he never doubted" http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-590/page015.html.
[hr]

Van Augur is much more agile and faster then Ussop, If sanji manage to beat a cp9 member, what makes you think that robin can beta sanji?

That's a baseless statement because you're acting as though nami can beat a cp9 but robin cannot. And just where was it stated that van augur is more agile and faster than ussop? You just saying things without any evidence and at least I give you pages to look back on.

Zoro #1
October 11, 2010, 01:51 PM

Could you please give me atleast one example where it shows Van augur is more agile and faster:notrust.

Darkdrone
October 11, 2010, 01:52 PM
I am pretty sure van auger was shooting at ace during the Blackbeard vs ace battle and we know that was useless. Maybe he got haki bullets and with haki he is at another level. That the next step for ussop.

beastboy
October 11, 2010, 01:52 PM

Well even I can shot at a greater distance than Usopp when I have a monocle with scope lines, and a sniper rifle!

Usopp just shot from a high place with lots of wind using a sling shot with no scope at all!
(The fire power is arguably the same as a Fire gun!)

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 01:54 PM
That's a baseless statement because you're acting as though nami can beat a cp9 but robin cannot. And just where was it stated that van augur is more agile and faster than ussop? You just saying things without any evidence and at least I give you pages to look back on.

When blackbeard was fighting ace, he told the crew memebers to start running, because ace was gonna use his bullet attack. he started to shoot at Van Augur, did you notice how quick he was when escaping those bullets. :D

The Don Master T
October 11, 2010, 01:55 PM

yes and as of right now you could also say blackbeard is more dangerous then luffy and his crew is more powerful then the straw hats so yes you are correct as of now van uugar has beter snping then usopp but we have seen if he uses haki like the amazons os if he can take a hit like the beating we have seen usopp take so that still doesn't give him a garunteed vitory

Zoro #1
October 11, 2010, 01:57 PM
When blackbeard was fighting ace, he told the crew memebers to start running, because ace was gonna use his bullet attack. he started to shoot at Van Augur, did you notice how quick he was when escaping those bullets. :D

So as far as i'm concerned Ussop has been through much worse and survived and done many more things that or on a whole other level than van augur, just go and read the whole Enies Lobby arc.

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 01:58 PM
Read the chapter carefully here is the link.
http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/OnePiece596/211508-18.html

What do you think Van Augur has been doing for these past two years? just sitting on his as* all year? sure Ussop said he is gonna become the snipping king, but he forgets that Van Augur was in the new world for the past 2 years i think :D

fistsofrage
October 11, 2010, 02:03 PM
What do you think Van Augur has been doing for these past two years? just sitting on his as* all year? sure Ussop said he is gonna become the snipping king, but he forgets that Van Augur was in the new world for the past 2 years i think :D

I think ussop's progression in the two years, no the "entire" crews progression in those two years was greater than those of the crews in the new world. If not then there would have been no point in training if the difference in strength was not going to decrease. Either way, van augur is destined to lose to ussop, that's just the way it is.

Zoro #1
October 11, 2010, 02:03 PM
Yes but that doesn't proof that Van Augur will beat Ussop, as far as I see the whole blackbeard crew don't have to do much since they are with BB who has the power of WB and his own DF.

deffkryz
October 11, 2010, 02:04 PM

She held Blueno back with ease, and Sanji would never go up against her as we learned from his fight against Kalifa.

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 02:04 PM
So as far as i'm concerned Ussop has been through much worse and survived and done many more things that or on a whole other level than van augur, just go and read the whole Enies Lobby arc.

And as far as I'm concerned, none of us knows what Van Augur has been through as well, did you forget that Van Augur has taken Magellan poison, that's something that is very dangerous, did you forget that luffy almost died from that. We don't know of Van Augur adventures with his crew, so dont just say Ussop has been through much worse without looking into Van Augur adventure. :D

Freid
October 11, 2010, 02:07 PM
@luffyq1. I cant believe there is someone that reads the same manga as I do but their interpretations of it fail as much as this. Are you actually telling me because Van Augur may be stronger than Usopp currently, Usopp aint going to be the best and Van Augur will forever be better than him? That is the equivalent of thinking Zoro will remain weaker than Mihawk or Luffy forever being weaker than Blackbeard just because they are stronger than them presently. Do you actually know what you're arguing for or are you just arguing for the sake of it?

Zoro #1
October 11, 2010, 02:09 PM
And as far as I'm concerned, none of us knows what Van Augur has been through as well, did you forget that Van Augur has taken Magellan poison, that's something that is very dangerous, did you forget that luffy almost died from that. We don't know of Van Augur adventures with his crew, so dont just say Ussop has been through much worse without looking into Van Augur adventure. :D

And that is why i say read the manga again, he hadn't gotten the same amount of poison on him as luffy did, secondly they had the antidote of the poison given to them by shiliew.
Plus You just contradicted yourself by saying what Van Augur did for the past 2 years, you also don't know what kind of training Ussop went through or how strong he is now.:eyeroll

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 02:10 PM
@luffyq1. I cant believe there is someone that reads the same manga as me but their interpretations of it fail as much as this. Are you actually telling me because Van Augur may be stronger than Usopp currently, Usopp aint going to be the best and Van Augur will forever be better than him? That is the equivalent of thinking Zoro will remain weaker than Mihawk or Luffy forever being weaker than Blackbeard just because they are stronger than them presently. Do you actually know what you're arguing for or are you just arguing for the sake of it?

We don't know what Van Augur looks like, for all we know, he might be muscular then Ussop, since he is in the new world of course. And i like Van Augur more the Ussop. :p

Zoro #1
October 11, 2010, 02:12 PM
We don't know what Van Augur looks like, for all we know, he might be muscular then Ussop, since he is in the new world of course. And i like Van Augur more the Ussop. :p

Yeah and we all have character that we like but you don't see people bashing other character with baseless statements.

Freid
October 11, 2010, 02:16 PM
Huh?. Dont you understand the concept that no matter what, Usopp will become the best sniper eventually?
[hr]
You are simply doing a survival argument. You've said the same thing over and over again. Van Augur may be stronger than Usopp. We know. But Usopp will be better than him. How can that be argued. Im loling right cause this deserves a huge facepalm.

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 02:16 PM
And that is why i say read the manga again, he hadn't gotten the same amount of poison on him as luffy did, secondly they had the antidote of the poison given to them by shiliew.
Plus You just contradicted yourself by saying what Van Augur did for the past 2 years, you also don't know what kind of training Ussop went through or how strong he is now.:eyeroll

I said i think Van Augur was in the new world for 2 years, i don't know what the guy has been up to. You also don't know what Van Augur has been up to in the past two years as well. :D

Huh?. Dont you understand the concept of no matter what, Usopp will become the best sniper eventually?

Nope, Van Augur will become the best snipper eventually :D

Zoro #1
October 11, 2010, 02:19 PM
I said i think Van Augur was in the new world for 2 years, i don't know what the guy has been up to. You also don't know what Van Augur has been up to in the past two years as well. :D

Yeah but i'm not the one saying that he is weaker or stronger than anyone, heck i don't even care about him.

Freid
October 11, 2010, 02:21 PM

Oh, right. Im guessing this whole thing is a joke. 10 minutes of my life down the drain.

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 02:23 PM
Yeah but i'm not the one saying that he is weaker or stronger than anyone, heck i don't even care about him.

I just can't wait to see when Ussop cowards away in fear making up another dumb Disease lie. Ussop ~ "I got the i cant fight this battle Disease so i must run away LMFAO :D

beastboy
October 11, 2010, 02:34 PM
I'm laughing my self of... luffyq1 do you read what you write? Because it makes no sense at all!

Van Auger>>>>Usopp....
Based on what:
A page from a chapter in Jaya Arc when Usopp had a regular slingshot as a weapon!

Yeah, everyone with a big gun beats a sling shot... thats just basic!
Little to know skill needed!
Usopp can shoot from a big tower with is Kabuto... and we can't say if he is using is sniper goggles since he has a mask!

More than that, Usopp can fire fuckin fire birds with is Kabuto, and that pre-time skip!

Van Auger is just a sniper who can shoot birds, I can do that! My sister could do that with a hunting rifle (huge recoil and no scope) when she was 12!
Now try shooting people from the top of your building, no need to do a ranged shot, simply shoot down to the road in the front (I suggest a sling shot...)! You'll find it a lot more hard than hunting birds!

And to prove Usopps skill, he shot a rock with the cannon in his first try! Thats hard you know, most people use wind tables and a calibrated cannon! xD

(I figure that when we talk about Sniping we can use reality as a comparator, its not that different!)

Me2Ecchi
October 11, 2010, 02:39 PM
Isnt Ussop father the best sniper?!

Zoro #1
October 11, 2010, 02:40 PM
I'm laughing my self of... luffyq1 do you read what you write? Because it makes no sense at all!

Van Auger>>>>Usopp....
Based on what:
A page from a chapter in Jaya Arc when Usopp had a regular slingshot as a weapon!

Usopp can shoot from a big tower with is Kabuto... and we can't say if he is using is sniper goggles since he has a mask!

More than that, Usopp can fire fuckin fire birds with is Kabuto, and that pre-time skip!

Van Auger is just a sniper who can shoot birds, I can do that! My sister could do that with a hunting rifle (huge recoil and no scope) when she was 12!
Now try shooting people from the top of your building, no need to do a ranged shot, simply shoot down to the road in the front (I suggest a sling shot...)! You'll find it a lot more hard than hunting birds!

And to prove Usopps skill, he shot a rock with the cannon in his first try! Thats hard you know, most people use wind tables and a calibrated cannon! xD

(I figure that when we talk about Sniping we can use reality as a comparator, its not that different!)

Don't sweat it, leave him with his own fantasy the discussion is pointless.

Move the discussion to another thread because i tried arguing with him, but the guy doesn't look at other people's point of view so there is no point.

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 02:45 PM
Oh, right. Im guessing this whole thing is a joke.

I never joke, just like you guys think Ussop will become the sniping king, i also think that Van Augur will become the snipping king :D

Van Auger>>>>Usopp....
Based on what:

Did you just say that Van Augur can only shoot birds? what kind of weed are you smoking kid? :D

Ussop is weak, get over it dude. Van Auger FTW, who's with me? :D

Turtle Pirate
October 11, 2010, 02:50 PM
I never joke, just like you guys think Ussop will become the snipping king, i also think that Van Augur will become the snipping king :D

Did you just say that Van Augur can only shoot birds? what kind of weed are you smoking kid? :D

Ussop is weak, get over it dude. Van Auger FTW, who's with me? :D

the only thing we've seen him shoot are birds, and ace

and it's spelled sniping, snipping is what you do with scissors
and i'm pretty sure that Inazuma is the snipping king, not van auger

and you're also spelling auger's last name two different ways =\

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 02:54 PM
the only thing we've seen him shoot are birds, and ace

and it's spelled sniping, snipping is what you do with scissors
and i'm pretty sure that Inazuma is the snipping king, not van auger

and you're also spelling auger's last name two different ways =\

You're Wrong, I've never said that Van Augur is the sniping king, i said he will become the sniping king Eventually. ~sigh~

And it's spelled *Van Augur* not *Van Auger* :facepalm

Darkdrone
October 11, 2010, 02:54 PM
Yo man your taking this too seriously calm down and breath. Oh and by the way your way of topic here. If it will make you feel any better I feel van auger will be the sniping king. Then when it's SH vs Blackbeard fight ussop will beat him making him the sniping king. Some time in the future maybe van auger will challege yassop in a sniping contest and dethrone him. After the contest yassop would get an ass whooping. Regardless this gives ussop a vow to kick his ass.

Vetinari clone
October 11, 2010, 02:56 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

thought this might help end the argument

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 02:59 PM
Yh, an idiot is the only alternative. No offence though.

Why call me an Idiot for my own opinion? Does me saying Van Augur will eventually become the sniping king makes me an idiot? guess I'm the only Van Augur fan here :D

Turtle Pirate
October 11, 2010, 03:00 PM
You're Wrong, I've never said that Van Augur is the sniping king, i said he will become the sniping king Eventually. ~sigh~

And it's spelled *Van Augur* not *Van Auger* :facepalm

you're the one who spelled it "van augur" one time and then "van auger" the next time...

and you said snipping king, you said he'll become the snipping king
the person who has eaten the scissors fruit, inazuma at the moment, will always be the snipping king
van augur will never become a snipping anything

and i never said anything about you saying van augur is the sniping or snipping king??
where did you get that from?

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 03:02 PM
you're the one who spelled it "van augur" one time and then "van auger" the next time...

and you said snipping king, you said he'll become the snipping king
the person who has eaten the scissors fruit, inazuma at the moment, will always be the snipping king
van augur will never become a snipping anything

Nope, you're wrong yet again, I've never spelled Van Augur name wrong. i said Van Augur will Eventually become the sniping king. :D

narengan
October 11, 2010, 03:04 PM
who cares about a crappy "sniping king".

beastboy
October 11, 2010, 03:05 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

thought this might help end the argument

I was going to post a comment just with:
http://kindalame.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/trollface.gif
But you beat me to it!

And let me just add a last thing to this:
Usopp is the one and only Soge(sniper)KING!!!!!

Now really Serious:
I hope we get a cover story next week, but if Oda continues the requests, I hope the last one will be a Colour Spread Request! Lets see Japanese people's imagination!

Deepak5191
October 11, 2010, 03:06 PM

So your comparing Usopp shooting down some marines from a tower to Van Augur sniping birds from an island so far away that the SHs couldn't even see it yet (remember they were right under the bird when it happened).

So I'm not exactly sure if your kidding or not but yeah what you said is totally wrong.

Eventually Usopp will defeat Van Augur (most likely) but right now, from what we've seen of both Van Augur kills Usopp before Usopp even knows they're about to start fighting.

Usopp may have a large variety of projectiles at his disposal with the way Kabuto works, but it all doesn't matter when a single bullet goes through your skull.

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 03:08 PM
So your comparing Usopp shooting down some marines from a tower to Van Augur sniping birds from an island so far away that the SHs couldn't even see it yet (remember they were right under the bird when it happened).

So I'm not exactly sure if your kidding or not but yeah what you said is totally wrong.

Eventually Usopp will defeat Van Augur (most likely) but right now, from what we've seen of both Van Augur kills Usopp before Usopp even knows they're about to start fighting.

Usopp may have a large variety of projectiles at his disposal with the way Kabuto works, but it all doesn't matter when a single bullet goes through your skull.

AGREED :D

beastboy
October 11, 2010, 03:10 PM
@Deepack When you have a Scope its distance is not that great of a problem... It will only be a problem if the thing you're going to shoot has already curved (since earth is round) and in that case you'd need a really dinamic bullet that would remain orbiting earth until it hit the target, that would be kind of impossible without some kind of GPS locator, since not even with a telescope you would see the target!
If this was what Van Augur did then he has a great sniper rifle, and was following the birds since they left the island and was able to predict where they would be once they passed the horizont, or he has the X Ray X Ray no mi (not that improbable)!

And of course I can't be totally serious when I'm arguing against a Troll... and mods, no need to say it his offensive because it is obvious! :< :<

Yans86
October 11, 2010, 03:16 PM
Oh my lol!!!!!!!
Seriously,the level of this forum really dropped if someone can say that Usop is even closer to Van Auger!!!(we don't know his new strenght)

To claim that Usop sniping was as good as Van Auger us just beyond ridicolous!!!While Usop with a telescope couldn't see Jaya,Van Auguer shotted three seagulls and knew even which one was dead.(Usop claimed such a sniper ability impossible!!)

And seriously,the distance between Jaya and the ship was Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr greater then that in Impel Down....not talking about Van Auger accuracy!!!

Sorry for the off-topic but this discussiopn became ridicolous!!!Chapter 222 foe any reference...

Next chapter I really hope that Zoro and Sanji will start a fight,I bet that they will create such a ruckus to make the marines notice them hihihih
I'm praying night and day to see the Sh's fight the marines alongside the reinforcement from Marineford instead of leaving unnoticed....the world must be shocked!!!

Don't u guys find strange that Mihawk(best swordsman) doesn't have ANY background to tell us something about him???not a story,no previous relationship with any group of pirate/revolutionaries/government/marines...only thing are his fight with SHanks and the fact that he is the best swordmans not even interested in fighting a one-armed guy....YONKOU!!!isn't this strange?!

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 03:16 PM
And of course I can't be totally serious when I'm arguing against a Troll... and mods, no need to say it his offensive because it is obvious! :< :<

So I'm a troll just because my opinion is different from yours?
WOW, how sad. :D

Deepak5191
October 11, 2010, 03:17 PM
@Deepack When you have a Scope its distance is not that great of a problem... It will only be a problem if the thing you're going to shoot has already curved (since earth is round) and in that case you'd need a really dinamic bullet that would remain orbiting earth until it hit the target, that would be kind of impossible without some kind of GPS locator, since not even with a telescope you would see the target!
If this was what Van Augur did then he has a great sniper rifle, and was following the birds since they left the island and was able to predict where they would be once they passed the horizont, or he has the X Ray X Ray no mi (not that improbable)!

Okay so according to you hitting something that you can see is harder than something so far away that you have to predict where it is depending on the speed it was traveling at, the direction and accounting for the curve of the world (the only reason they wouldn't be able to see the island is if the island was in fact over the horizon or if there was heavy fog or pollution, but it was a clear day and I can't imagine much smog in the middle of the ocean).

Sorry mate, just don't see Usopp being any better at this point in time.

Even if he did have a super awesome sniper rifle, killing those birds is damn impressive.

narengan
October 11, 2010, 03:21 PM
comparing usopp with van augur just now is remarkable exaggerating of fanboism.

Piratehunter Zoro
October 11, 2010, 03:22 PM
I can't wait for the spoilers. We were so lucky past week having them on Monday.

Well, I can't wait for the reunion. Not a showcase of power, actually. And I wont even try to think how it would be because I know Oda will surprise me anyway.

I think we will get them today:) Just wait a little bit.

admiraldimepiece
October 11, 2010, 03:25 PM
In Part 1 Van Augur was clearly stronger than Usopp. However, in Part 2 we have no idea how far either one of them has advanced. I (like most people) believe that the straw hats will eventually achieve their dreams, so Usopp will eventually surpass Van Augur.

@ normax that would be a really cool idea!

fistsofrage
October 11, 2010, 03:27 PM
Oh my lol!!!!!!!
Seriously,the level of this forum really dropped if someone can say that Usop is even closer to Van Auger!!!(we don't know his new strenght)

To claim that Usop sniping was as good as Van Augur us just beyond ridicolous!!!While Usop with a telescope couldn't see Jaya,Van Auger shotted three seagulls and knew even which one was dead.(Usop claimed such a sniper ability impossible!!)

And seriously,the distance between Jaya and the ship was Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr greater then that in Impel Down....not talking about Van Auger accuracy!!!

Sorry for the off-topic but this discussiopn became ridicolous!!!Chapter 222 foe any reference...

Next chapter I really hope that Zoro and Sanji will start a fight,I bet that they will create such a ruckus to make the marines notice them hihihih
I'm praying night and day to see the Sh's fight the marines alongside the reinforcement from Marineford instead of leaving unnoticed....the world must be shocked!!!

Don't u guys find strange that Mihawk(best swordsman) doesn't have ANY background to tell us something about him???not a story,no previous relationship with any group of pirate/revolutionaries/government/marines...only thing are his fight with SHanks and the fact that he is the best swordmans not even interested in fighting a one-armed guy....YONKOU!!!isn't this strange?!

We went over this recently...at Jaya van augur failed to kill some seagulls and they died while flying http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-222/page009.html http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-222/page010.html. Besides, if ussop, sniping extradordinaire, says that sniping from a certain range is not humanly possible, are you guys suggesting that van auger has a special ability or special eyes or something? Not to mention that we have never seen augur use his sniping abilities against a far off opponent so there is no evidence about where his strength lies.

Darkdrone
October 11, 2010, 03:27 PM
Ussop needs new googles man. Maybe franky can add zooming feature to it, all I know he doesn't have a rifle so he needs to be able to zoom.

Yans86
October 11, 2010, 03:34 PM
Besides, if ussop, sniping extradordinaire, says that sniping from a certain range is not humanly possible, are you guys suggesting that van auger has a special ability or special eyes or something? Not to mention that we have never seen augur use his sniping abilities against a far off opponent so there is no evidence about where his strength lies.

Van Auger could have killed the entire crew if he wanted and no one would have noticed....
Beside that,Van Auger doesn't need a special ability,like Yasop doesn't need it and a bet other few characters...
I bet that before EL Usop would never consider the ability to do what he has done there...at best he would have said "hardly possible"...
Characters needs to evolve before considering the impossible.....possible,and the possible....routine!that's how manga works XD

Deepak5191
October 11, 2010, 03:38 PM
We went over this recently...at Jaya van augur failed to kill some seagulls and they died while flying http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-222/page009.html http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-222/page010.html. Besides, if ussop, sniping extradordinaire, says that sniping from a certain range is not humanly possible, are you guys suggesting that van auger has a special ability or special eyes or something? Not to mention that we have never seen augur use his sniping abilities against a far off opponent so there is no evidence about where his strength lies.

What do you mean died flying? Like birds got shot on the island then flew a few kilometers till they noticed that they were bleeding and decided to die then?

No, what he meant then was that out of the 3 he shot, one didn't die instantly. He probably just clipped it or something, causing it pain and suffering before it did die from the bleeding or being eaten by a fish.

Zoro #1
October 11, 2010, 03:39 PM
Alright if you guys want to keep this discussion please take it another thread, make one if you have to this discussion is gone too long and is way off topic now.

luffyq1 and all the other please stop this pointless discussion or take it some other place.

beastboy
October 11, 2010, 03:47 PM
Well, now I'm stupid for believing BB's and Straw Hats crew wasn't that diferen in strength...
Luffy did pretty well against Black Beard!
Van Augur killed birds from a place that couldn't be seen, of course thats awesome, but I would say that does not mean is sniper hability's are that great, only that is rifle is great...
And he did that and got one bird wrong, Usopp was shoting with pin point accuracy... and he even shot a BAG WITH KEYS!! Thats like 300g heavy, shooting that from that great of a distance isn't an easy feet!

I din't even one said that Usopp was better than Van Augur, I simply said that shooting birds isn't a good point to compare their skills...

You know that that was van augur's limit, but you don't know usopp's limite, he was doing it quite easily while singing!
And sniping isn't based on length but also on accuracy and on the damage a shot does...
And we have no means to compare that so I can only assume that some one who firmly believes that Usopp, the one that will be the sniper of the Pirates King Crew, won't ever surpass Van Augur and repeating that over and over without listening to any ones posts, and without posting any arguments besides a chapter that barely serves to relate their strengths, is a Troll, or a 6 year old kid!

BurnSchulz
October 11, 2010, 03:49 PM
Van Auger killed 2/3 immediatly... but one of the three died a few moments later.. i wouldnt assume that as a fail so big...

And you cant tell what kind of Skill and power Usop have now... its no use to compare him to van auger now (and always say that usop sucks).

You havent seen him in action yet, so judge later when the real fight is on.

Probably van auger is stil better, but at least you fail in telling that usopp sucks because of what he was two years ago.
Or would you really say that he hasnt increased at all?

Downanime00
October 11, 2010, 03:51 PM
You know, now that ussop's muscular, I want to see him using zoro's training room on the Sunny lol.

I wonder about something, why do you think that Usopp is stronger just because of his muscle? Look at Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji, they don't have that much muscle but they have super human strength. What make you think Usopp with some muscle is any stronger than he use to? He may have been somewhat stronger but I think his muscle will just be for show and nothing behind it. It might only help him to snipe farther than he usually does. The man eating plant seem pathetic to me, like it could hurt anyone except someone really weak. I don't get why you people have so much hope for Usopp. He will remain weak, that's what I think.

Zoro #1
October 11, 2010, 03:51 PM
Alright Next person gets reported for trolling

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 03:52 PM
I think logia's have been over done. I'm not saying that logia's aren't awesome, but if the strawhats started adding logia's or becoming logia's it would seem as though they were buying into the marines idea that logia equals ultimate power (ex. admirals) and I'd rather they got other devil fruit powers that were more interesting than nature powers.

Wow, I've never thought of it like that, i agree with you. :D

El-Thor
October 11, 2010, 03:53 PM
Usopp is not a sniper. He's a trickster !
Isn't his dream to become the bravest warrior on the sea and not a super dooper sniper? O_o

Anyway, he better start shooting people to live up to his alter ego !

luffyq1
October 11, 2010, 03:54 PM
Usopp is not a sniper. He's a trickster !
Isn't his dream to become the bravest warrior on the sea and not a super dooper sniper? O_o

Anyway, he better start shooting people to live up to his alter ego !

That's what i was saying. LOL :D

fistsofrage
October 11, 2010, 03:58 PM
I wonder about something, why do you think that Usopp is stronger just because of his muscle? Look at Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji, they don't have that much muscle but they have super human strength. What make you think Usopp with some muscle is any stronger than he use to? He may have been somewhat stronger but I think his muscle will just be for show and nothing behind it. It might only help him to snipe farther than he usually does. The man eating plant seem pathetic to me, like it could hurt anyone except someone really weak. I don't get why you people have so much hope for Usopp. He will remain weak, that's what I think.

I assumed ussop being muscular equaled strength because of this http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-596/page017.html
When a strawhat says they're gonna do something I tend to believe it. That's probably why i think luffy will be the pirate king.

beastboy
October 11, 2010, 04:02 PM
Yeah, Usopp is faster, at least, in one second he wasn't there, and then he was right next to Nami, maybe is just lack of panels, but I like to believe it is speed!

And I don't think everyone evolved was much as the straw hats, after all they were focused on getting stronger while the others had to do lots of others things that didn't evolve getting stronger!