PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 601 Discussion / 602 Prediction Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Kaiser Will
October 13, 2010, 08:26 PM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64829)

Remember this thread's rules:

* No spoilers allowed outside the spoiler thread for 48 hours (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/announcement.php?f=922&a=76) (in respect to those that don't want to be spoiled)

* No spamming allowed (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/announcement.php?f=922&a=117)

All Forum rules (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6306) will be strictly enforced.
Unrelated matters should be discussed in the following locations: One Piece Main Board (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47) / Tree of Knowledge (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61) / One Piece Mega Convo Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62132).

Rody naruto
October 20, 2010, 12:20 AM
1st that cool :D so it seen that Sentoumaru been taking care of Fluffy.Now thats whats up!
That also mean that Luffy is there.Wonder whats going to happen!?
Kung fu fighting time baby :D

Darklord_NS
October 20, 2010, 12:21 AM
we all know that it will sure happen to fake luffy, i want to see luffy's haki against those brothers

tonyohoho
October 20, 2010, 12:27 AM
ray tears??? ToT

this chapter gonna be supppeeer...

and Luffy defeated PX with one hit??

ng.. The second spoiler (fullscrift spoiler) was Fake I think.. It doesnt connect with spoiler from Aohige :p

Ooblahh
October 20, 2010, 12:28 AM
This is extremely epic. Absolute LOL at Fake Luffy's bounty.

dragonballz66
Wow, this chapter is epic! I want to see what the outcome of the rematch between Sentomarou and Luffy will be. PX-5 and PX-7 vs Brook, Sanji and Zoro will be very interesting.

kkck
This is the same as fake spoiler last week except with a weird kid named zeno. Only difference is that spoiler is not presicely late. It is within the realm of possibilities that this is one of those cases that a fake spoiler turns out to be true for the next week chapter.

Goty
October 20, 2010, 12:29 AM
PX-5 and PX-7 vs Brook, Sanji and Zoro will be very interesting.

I see no mention of Brook, just Sanji and Zoro owning a Pacifista.

And that Zeno summary is so obviously fake, yeah.

tonyohoho
October 20, 2010, 12:30 AM
This is the same as fake spoiler last week except with a weird kid named zeno. Only difference is that spoiler is not presicely late. It is within the realm of possibilities that this is one of those cases that a fake spoiler turns out to be true for the next week chapter.

Yeah the 2nd spoiler was fake.

and the true one is the spoiler from aohige. :)

omegakai
October 20, 2010, 12:30 AM
1st that cool :D so it seen that Sentoumaru been taking care of Fluffy.Now thats whats up!
That also mean that Luffy is there.Wonder whats going to happen!?
Kung fu fighting time baby :D

Dawn you took the name set i made up the fake SH's
i was calling them the same thing :grin

OboyAlmighty
October 20, 2010, 12:31 AM
yeah i believe the full script was fake! Came from a kid named zeno who wants to be a part of one piece!

Wooow! Oda is such a genius! Since Romance dawn was where it all started he starts it again here by naming the chapter romance dawn!! The poetic genius of the man!

If luffy destroyed the PX's, what happened to Sentoumaru then?

k-dom
October 20, 2010, 12:33 AM
It seems Sentoumarou is not involve in the fight just pacifistas.
I guess we have to wait for the new world to see what they really have in reserve

Rody naruto
October 20, 2010, 12:35 AM
Wow!26 million berri the bounty of Fluffy!Guy thats pretty low.How did he expect to make it in the new world?he would have been expose and probably get kill.
But he got balls,i give him that. :)

omegakai
October 20, 2010, 12:36 AM
yeah i believe the full script was fake! Came from a kid named zeno who wants to be a part of one piece!

Wooow! Oda is such a genius! Since Romance dawn was where it all started he starts it again here by naming the chapter romance dawn!! The poetic genius of the man!

If luffy destroyed the PX's, what happened to Sentoumaru then?
more than like the name zeno just doesn't seem like someone from one piece let alone someone to join his crew

Gourmamonster
October 20, 2010, 12:36 AM
The last one has to be fan fiction - wtf is Zeno? But it looks like this chapter will be E.P.I.C! Pretty much the chapter everyone has been waiting for.

chitgoks
October 20, 2010, 12:38 AM
great chapter! i am indeed pumped up! wow! but a bit disappointed that those defeated pirates will never know it were the real SH who defeated them

but if it's fake.. awww crap. why do these attention seekers want attention

dragonballz66
October 20, 2010, 12:38 AM
Darn, the spoiler with the Zeno is fake as I've read in other site. It was a prediction by some commenter. Oh well, I can't wait for more info on the real spoiler.

hellz88
October 20, 2010, 12:39 AM
For 26 million bounty he sure got some strong people to join him
[hr]

great chapter! i am indeed pumped up! wow! but a bit disappointed that those defeated pirates will never know it were the real SH who defeated them

but if it's fake.. awww crap. why do these attention seekers want attention

first one should be real, second one with Zeno is fake

Bhoot
October 20, 2010, 12:42 AM
Wow!26 million berri the bounty of Fluffy!Guy thats pretty low.How did he expect to make it in the new world?he would have been expose and probably get kill.
But he got balls,i give him that. :)

I dont think he will have any "balls" left after he meets the pirates he tricked in prison [i literally mean no balls left]

OboyAlmighty
October 20, 2010, 12:43 AM
so i guess the pacifistas weren't upgraded then, stupid lazy vegapunk! Now we will have to wait for the mugiwara's to come across a formidable enemy in the new world to see the fruits of their training!

damane08
October 20, 2010, 12:43 AM
So Luffy one-shots a PX? tears of happiness! Zoro and Sanji deal with a PX instantly?

This is exactly what I have been waiting to see! Just need Luffy to beat Sentoumaru and leave and it'll be perfect.

Rody naruto
October 20, 2010, 12:45 AM
For 26 million bounty he sure got some strong people to join him
<hr noshade size="1">

first one should be real, second one with Zeno is fake

ye man!how f*** up is that

The confirmed spoiler said that Luffy destroys the PX5 in one hit with a haki-imbued JET Pistol!Way to got.I guess all our predictions fall on that one doesnt it:p

nanoclarkology
October 20, 2010, 12:46 AM
That is great news to me. The fruits of Rayleigh training Luffy has really paid off.

vagabond87
October 20, 2010, 12:48 AM
Oda did great with building up tension till this chapter.
Crew is ready for new world.
From spoiler chapter sounds Odasome!!!

Xenos3421
October 20, 2010, 12:51 AM
The fact that the 3 of them can each take a pacifista down(and maybe more) in one hit... wow.

I am geeking out like a f'n madman.

kidopitz27
October 20, 2010, 12:51 AM
zeno 310m beli is good but not god enough for zoro and sanji hahahahahah (but i think the fulls script is a fake one though :( )

wooot cant wait for this chapter this is what ive been waiting for GO! SH PAWN THEM ALL :)

it also bring tears in my eyes to see the spoilers and luffy pawning someone :)

Rody naruto
October 20, 2010, 12:53 AM
NOOOOOOO luffy dont fight sentu!?Man thats just ruining my night.:scry Why!?

Anti-panda
October 20, 2010, 12:57 AM
We knew the strawhats would seriously have to power up to take down the new world.
Looks like they over powered. The govt is going to be so ticked if they loose a bunch of pacifista's .. But it would've been so boring and Unstrawhat like for them to quietly slip off to merman island .. i wanted the strawhats to leave with a bang .. looks like i'll get my wish.
Shame about that obvious fake spoiler ... Probably some vampire wanna be kid injecting himself into spoilers .. sad really.

dragonballz66
October 20, 2010, 12:57 AM
One of the spoiler said that the wanted posters of the SW are recorded into the PX's memory. I wonder if the PX will be able to identify Sanji, since he doesn't look like the picture in the poster.

zerocooldx
October 20, 2010, 01:01 AM
Two years ago it took literally everything that the SH's had to bring down just a single Pacifista. And now it seems that Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji can basically one or two hit KO the Pacifistas. Thats a pretty good indicator of just how much stronger the "SH Big Three" have become. The chapter looks very promising.

k0dach1
October 20, 2010, 01:06 AM
I called it then and I'll call it now, Luffy gonna wtfpwn Sentoumaru! He has to in order to prove that the SH are ready for the New World.

Junior
October 20, 2010, 01:07 AM
Luffy...one-shotting a PX5?

Hm.

Last encounter with those dreaded machines took the combined efforts of all the Strawhats. Now Luffy can one-shot 'em....

..and if I remember nobody from the New World did that during the war (at least it wasn't shown).

If all Luffy needed was a little Haki training to get to this point...damn.

Just damn.

I'm going to enjoy the chapter regardless.

kkck
October 20, 2010, 01:07 AM
I still don't buy it. It is the same spoiler as last week. Besides, sentoumaru took 3 pacifista to SA according to last chapter so how is it that luffy, zoro and sanji each took out a pacifista? Something quite literally does not add up.

k0dach1
October 20, 2010, 01:09 AM
I still don't buy it. It is the same spoiler as last week. Besides, sentoumaru took 3 pacifista to SA according to last chapter so how is it that luffy, zoro and sanji each took out a pacifista? Something quite literally does not add up.

Just 5 and 7 if I remember correctly.
[hr]

Hm.

Last encounter with those dreaded machines took the combined efforts of all the Strawhats. Now Luffy can one-shot 'em....

..and if I remember nobody from the New World did that during the war (at least it wasn't shown).

Just damn.

Because we never saw anyone strong go against them. Pacifistas attacked from the back while all the strong ones were up front.

kkck
October 20, 2010, 01:10 AM
Just 5 and 7 if I remember correctly.

Exactly. How do luffy, zoro and sanji one shot 3 pacifista if there are only 2. Spoiler not making much sense.

On another note, I wonder how fake luffy would fare in a fight against luffy from chapter 1. Perhaps he can even put up a fight.

menino
October 20, 2010, 01:12 AM
Boa destroyed a lot of Pacifista during the war, this is no big deal.
But is a great PowerUP for the strawhats.

Rythuco
October 20, 2010, 01:12 AM
Spoiler says that Zoro and Sanji took down one together, not that they each took one down.

Junior
October 20, 2010, 01:13 AM
Exactly. How do luffy, zoro and sanji one shot 3 pacifista if there are only 2. Spoiler not making much sense.

On another note, I wonder how fake luffy would fare in a fight against luffy from chapter 1. Perhaps he can even put up a fight.

If there are only two, perhaps:

- Luffy one-shots one PX.
- Zoro and Sanji double team the other.

Might be a crossed wire somewhere.

k-dom
October 20, 2010, 01:13 AM
So it seems Luffy is still using gear 2.
I guess it settle last chapter debate

kidopitz27
October 20, 2010, 01:14 AM
in pokemon they say gotta catch them all

in one piece GOTTA PAWN THEM ALL ! :)

d_ace_shines

actually 2 pacifistas, px5 and px7. btw based on the confirmed spoiler, luffy still keep his gear second. is it still hurt him? :s

menino
"Zoro and Sanji arrives, and also deals with the other Pacifista instantly"
Read the spolier.
Zoro + sanji take ANOTHER pacifista.
i want Pictures of this chapter, is looks like is gonna be a EPIC chapter.

k0dach1
October 20, 2010, 01:17 AM
Someone get Sentoumaru already, he needs to get pwned by Luffy!

kkck
October 20, 2010, 01:19 AM

Hm.

Just damn.

We never saw important people from the NW fighting the pacifista though. We did see a couple of NW pirates taking out a pacifista however they were not necessarily the top dogs. They did take out pacifista considering there were many of them though so I do think that says something about the NW pirates.For something like this I think we would need to see a properly named famous pirate and put him against a pacifista.
http://www.cloudmanga.com/One_Piece/551/#12-13
These guys and their second mates would for the most part be the relevant NW pirates and the ones we want to see fighting.

Kaizoku-O Luffy
October 20, 2010, 01:23 AM

He quickly jetted off to sunny. No its seems unlikely that luffy will fight him in the next chapter or two.

k0dach1
October 20, 2010, 01:25 AM
He quickly jetted off to sunny. No its seems unlikely that luffy will fight him in the next chapter or two.

Well, they are against the PX's now. I hope they meet up with Sentoumaru soon.

Jorge D. Dragon
October 20, 2010, 01:27 AM
According to the spoilers I'm expecting a great chapter. Luffy really got a power-up to take down Pacifista easily by himself as I expected. We should just wait to see his rematch with Sentomaru.

Garp7
October 20, 2010, 01:28 AM
Zeno (310M berry) got blanked out by Luffy's CoC haki? My word, that is something alright.

Zeno is the highest value supernova since Kid ... and his line "I'm not Kid" is wicked twist. Nice touch.

k0dach1
October 20, 2010, 01:29 AM
Zeno (310M berry) got blanked out by Luffy's CoC haki? My word, that is something alright.

Zeno is the highest value supernova since Kid ... and his line "I'm not Kid" is wicked twist. Nice touch.

It's fake.

Kaizoku-O Luffy
October 20, 2010, 01:31 AM

That's a fake spoiler. Its someone's fanfic.

d_ace_shines
October 20, 2010, 01:32 AM
if Luffy can "one shot" a pacifista, then nothing can stop his fist anymore. it supposed to be very hard, right? this fact means Luffy now is really strong, maybe as strong as big pirates inthe new world.
but I think the seastone still harder than this thing. wonder what is smoker weapon now, his jutte already destroyed during war 2 years ago

tonyohoho
October 20, 2010, 01:34 AM
one gomu2 no pistol to take down a sea monster in chapter 1 Romance Dawn

and

One gomu2 no jet pistol+haki to take down a Pacifistas in chapter 601 Romance dawn for the new world.. XD

k0dach1
October 20, 2010, 01:38 AM
one gomu2 no pistol to take down a sea monster in chapter 1 Romance Dawn

and

One gomu2 no jet pistol+haki to take down a Pacifistas in chapter 601 Romance dawn for the new world.. XD

In relation to this, the sea king Luffy took out was the one that tried to kill him as a kid. A sign of growing up. Same with the PX, seeing as it defeated the SH before.

dragonballz66
October 20, 2010, 01:42 AM
It was actually Kuma who defeated the Strawhats. They destroyed one PX before with much difficulty.

kkck
October 20, 2010, 01:44 AM
I was reading the last chapter and I started wondering.... Brook said his music now has power. I believe brook has similar abilities to what apoo has but I think there is more. Isn't it a bit exagerated brook's fans would oppose the marines directly? I was thinking perhaps brook's magic can actually directly influence the mood of people around him and their actions. It'd be interesting if brook's music not only has destructive capacities but also the ability to buff up the strawhats in some ways.

k0dach1
October 20, 2010, 01:47 AM
It was actually Kuma who defeated the Strawhats. They destroyed one PX before with much difficulty.

Basically they had a difficult time with it. Difficult being the biggest understatement of all.
[hr]

I was reading the last chapter and I started wondering.... Brook said his music now has power. I believe brook has similar abilities to what apoo has but I think there is more. Isn't it a bit exagerated brook's fans would oppose the marines directly? I was thinking perhaps brook's magic can actually directly influence the mood of people around him and their actions. It'd be interesting if brook's music not only has destructive capacities but also the ability to buff up the strawhats in some ways.

Nice idea. It's like when you hit the gym, you bring your ipod, you won't play Air Supply or something while in the gym. You need something that will energize you.

But on a side note, I find it hard to believe that while the SH are fighting Brook will be playing in the sidelines. LOL!

Rody naruto
October 20, 2010, 01:47 AM
That was a bad idea for me to look at the spoilers.Now i cant sleep anymore :(
And damn!The spoilers doesnt say if Luffy was expose as well.
I have a hard time to believe that the monster trio would take down 2 pacifistas without being expose!

Poneglyph420
October 20, 2010, 01:56 AM
Awesome! Even if it's a bit of sparse info. atm.
Looks like the SH should be back together (hopefully) by the end of the chapter..

26 Million.. HA! What a pile! I can't wait to see this chapter now..
And I'm left to wonder IF Sentoumaru will finally face Luffy or not...

Personally I hope the SH get the hell out SA... and begin..

shakes12
October 20, 2010, 02:00 AM
sounds awesome, kind thought luffy would destroy it in 1 hit without using gear 2

Jorge D. Dragon
October 20, 2010, 02:19 AM
It would be a pity to not see a battle between Luffy and Sentomary, though we will surely see plenty of battles on Fishman's Island.:) This chapter should be really great finally seeing Straw Hats in action again.;)

Lee-tyme7
October 20, 2010, 02:20 AM

Hm.

Just damn.

We certainly didn't see any NW pirates one hit KO any PX's but we did see Hancock one kick a few PX's down. She was the only one who was able to do that during the war. :D

matzik1212
October 20, 2010, 02:28 AM
it was obvious that the spoiler from yesterday was fake ..i mean the guy who made it said that that zeno guy used soru and things like that..yeah right :)i think it is stated by the marines that the aren't supernovas as strong as 2y ago when luffy was one.*sigh..*
i like the spoilers that came today^_^ it's a shame that we don't have any pictures T_T..i would like to see when luffy takes out a pacifista with one blow and is finally next chapter when all the SH's will reunite :D ..finally

kidopitz27
October 20, 2010, 02:28 AM
the post about zeno is already deleted in the spoilers because it was fake and i saw it a couple of time already in some forums though

luffy destroying PX is ...... legen.....wait for it......dary!

BlindMunkey
October 20, 2010, 02:36 AM

its out there but i think sanji will have that role with his food recipes. regardless of that, brook clearly can influence others and i would love to see ODA play with that
[hr]
as far as i think everyone expect L-Z-S being able to own pacifistas. what is truly awesome is the fact that of Title of this chapter. it is EPIC in itself and we get the chapter.
L Z S = luffy zoro sanji

chitgoks
October 20, 2010, 02:41 AM
its out there but i think sanji will have that role with his food recipes. regardless of that, brook clearly can influence others and i would love to see ODA play with that
<hr noshade size="1">
as far as i think everyone expect L-Z-S being able to own pacifistas. what is truly awesome is the fact that of Title of this chapter. it is EPIC in itself and we get the chapter.
L Z S = luffy zoro sanji

im sure luffy usopp and chopper will be affected easily haha!

BlindMunkey
October 20, 2010, 02:48 AM
im sure luffy usopp and chopper will be affected easily haha!

exactly and that is what im looking forward to it once we enter the new world. i mean we can just imagine some stuff but Oda probably already has it worked out. i wonder if that Oda will bring haki into comedy. haha i would love to see that as well. sry off topic.

NEED MORE SPOILERS. and i believe Oda is saving luffy vs sentamaro for something other time or it will be instant. 1-2 page fight.

Junaid_Sennin
October 20, 2010, 03:18 AM
The spoiler with Zeno in is fake, it is a prediction created by Black Leg Sanji on One Piece wikia blogs.

So, if the other spoiler is confirmed, I'm a little disappointed that Luffy used Gear 2 already, but I buy it. Remember, before the timeskip it took the entire crew giving it their all to take out a Pacifista, and afterwards they were completely worn out. For Luffy to down one in one punch is amazing enough, even if he needs to use such a strong attack.
[hr]
Also, Sentoumaru WAS a marine 2 years ago. Man, I keep having to post this.

Sentoumaru was the Captain of the Marines Science Division. Also, all marines of the rank Ensign and above can wear the Justice coat, and Captain is above ensign, so Sentoumaru could've worn the coat 2 years ago if he wanted to. Wearing the coat does not mean he's a vice-admiral, and does not prove he got a promotion. It is possible he did get promoted, but the coat is not proof.

sarutobi_sensei
October 20, 2010, 03:19 AM
Woot. We were right, Luffy, Sanji and Zoro one shot the Px's :D

Too bad he doesn't get to fight Sentomaru :| Who indeed now is a full fledged Marine. Probably Commodore or Rear Admiral.

Lol Brooke got caught up by the FFR. Hehe.

Rayleigh has tears in his eyes? Poor guy x)

vagabond87
October 20, 2010, 03:26 AM
Now I cant imagine enemy living after getting hit by Jet Gatling infused with haki...
Monster trio fully lived up to its name..
Now I want to see Zoro, Sanji and Luffy fighting against VA on fishman island.

Jorge D. Dragon
October 20, 2010, 03:26 AM
I think he didn't get any promotion. He was a Captain of Science Division who's main priority is to handle Pacifistas and to be Vegapunck's bodyguard.

DRAGONKAMI
October 20, 2010, 03:31 AM

I think so too but sinze he is a Marine now, i guess he will go to fishman island and than we will have Luffy VS Sentoumaru pwned kun :D

spirit within
October 20, 2010, 03:42 AM
im not trying to be a bother but does ayone one find the spoiler fake the first one i mean i would believe it but then i heard reyleigh had tears in his eyes that dosent sound like him to me. more of a proud smile

user001
October 20, 2010, 03:43 AM
Well since the Pacifistas are taking pics of people it would be pretty funny if if luffy is in still wearing his disguise and that ends up on his bounty poster.

Szaman
October 20, 2010, 03:44 AM
Now I cant imagine enemy living after getting hit by Jet Gatling infused with haki...
Monster trio fully lived up to its name..
Now I want to see Zoro, Sanji and Luffy fighting against VA on fishman island.

Why? Not like it's "the doom's day device". I would pretty much expect any top dog pirates/marines to be surprised by the force of the attack but not KILLED by it.
Hit. Hurt. OK with that. But to kill ANYONE? Not likely.

It seems that everyone overhypes and overreacts this whole power-up a little bit to my mind... K, they got stronger. K, they look bad-ass. But that, at best, puts them in rank with other REALLY respectable forces out there. Not "above all". Oda wouldn't kill his own story by suddenly creating a "I-move-my-little-finger-and-the-world-goes-BOOOM" characters out of his main characters.

saladesu
October 20, 2010, 03:47 AM
Damn, this sounds like a chapter awesome beyond words. We get to see the Fake Hats getting owned, and Luffy, Zoro and Sanji fighting too! And Luffy's declaration at the end! ww Rayleigh wasn't the only one who teared up... :x *is a bit embarrassed*

I just can't wait to read this XDD
[hr]

im not trying to be a bother but does ayone one find the spoiler fake the first one i mean i would believe it but then i heard reyleigh had tears in his eyes that dosent sound like him to me. more of a proud smile

Well, he probably was smiling. He was probably touched by Luffy's determination and reminded of Roger as well.

Anyway these are by Ohana, so they are definitely real.

Jorge D. Dragon
October 20, 2010, 03:54 AM

I can understand his attitude in this situation if it really happened. Even on the first meeting with Luffy he saw his former Captain on him. And than he saw his conviction during the War at Marinford. Than he was training and living with him for practically two years in a severe place. I think he may feel like Luffy is his grandson and he is really touched. It's just my guess though.:)
Though I'm not denying that a situation is a bit strange in itself for Rayleigh's personality and this part of the spoiler may not appear in real chapter.

lawlord
October 20, 2010, 03:56 AM
man reading the most recent spoilers for this chapter I can finally understand why people call him Goda. :amuse

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 03:58 AM
Wow, Luffy used gear second to beat the PX, that's just so LAME, i would think that Luffy would fight without using his gear 2, why must he constantly keep relying on that, I'm kinda happy he used haki with it, but i was hoping he used haki without gear 2, Luffy is so weak. I seriously hope that spoiler is fake.

chitgoks
October 20, 2010, 04:00 AM
if that last page where tears left rayleigh's eyes after luffy said he will be pirate king is true ... then great chapter! great ending for this chapter!

Agnamaracs
October 20, 2010, 04:01 AM
If you are going to write a fake script at least don't put in a character having haki, a sword and a devil fruit. Oda doesn't stack powers on characters like that.

On the otherhand the confirmed spoilers are fucking amazing :D. JUST YOU WAIT NEW WORLD

GPZrag
October 20, 2010, 04:01 AM
I can understand his attitude in this situation if it really happened. Even on the first meeting with Luffy he saw his former Captain on him. And than he saw his conviction during the War at Marinford. Than he was training and living with him for practically two years in a severe place. I think he may feel like Luffy is his grandson and he is really touched. It's just my guess though.:)
Though I'm not denying that a situation is a bit strange in itself for Rayleigh's personality and this part of the spoiler may not appear in real chapter.
the whole cry thing to my understanding is the same thing as we had seen Rayleigh cry... with a smile and silent tears... not like CRYING... why is everybody making such a fuss out of that...

lawlord
October 20, 2010, 04:04 AM
Wow, Luffy used gear second to beat the PX, that's just so LAME, i would think that Luffy would fight without using his gear 2, why must he constantly keep relying on that, I'm kinda happy he used haki with it, but i was hoping he used haki without gear 2, Luffy is so weak. I seriously hope that spoiler is fake.

theres not many people, even in the new world that can one shot a pacifista.

Before it took his whole crew and MANY attacks to take one down.

1 shotting it, even with gear 2nd is fine.

Remember he Luffy probably powered up gear 3 and has gear 4 hidden somewhere.

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 04:06 AM
theres not many people, even in the new world that can one shot a pacifista.

Before it took his whole crew and MANY attacks to take one down.

1 shotting it, even with gear 2nd is fine.

Remember he Luffy probably powered up gear 3 and has gear 4 hidden somewhere.

I think i might be the only one who is sick of Luffy constantly relying on his gear 2, I'm so tired of seeing that, the spoiler said that Luffy used gear 2 PLUS haki just to take out One of the PX's, if Luffy has to go through all of that just to take out one of the PX's, then Luffy is obviously not ready for the new world. Sorry

Jorge D. Dragon
October 20, 2010, 04:10 AM
the whole cry thing to my understanding is the same thing as we had seen Rayleigh cry... with a smile and silent tears... not like CRYING... why is everybody making such a fuss out of that...

Dude, you didn't get my point. I didn't try to say that he was crying like a baby. He was touched by his determination.:)

OboyAlmighty
October 20, 2010, 04:12 AM
I think i might be the only one who is sick of Luffy constantly relying on his gear 2, I'm so tired of seeing that, the spoiler said that Luffy used gear 2 PLUS haki just to take out One of the PX's, if Luffy has to go through all of that just to take out one of the PX's, then Luffy is obviously not ready for the new world. Sorry

And WB using his quake quake no mi and every other pirate with a DF isn't ready... It's luffy using his DF efficiently! Get over it...:tem

GPZrag
October 20, 2010, 04:13 AM
Dude, you didn't get my point. I didn't try to say that he was crying like a baby. He was touched by his determination.:)
sorry my bad :P... anyways we agree then :D

Shadoguardian
October 20, 2010, 04:14 AM
I wonder what the chances are that Heracles turns out to be an old member of Rogers crew?

SwR
October 20, 2010, 04:17 AM
I hope this is true...

Rayleigh: I can’t believe it, usopp, you knew about Haki?
Usopp: yes, Heracles, my teacher, teach me about that… the color of Observation!!
Chopper: whaaaaat!! I wanna learn that too!!

It would mean that Usopp can use COO...

Excellent Chapter by the way...

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 04:19 AM
And WB using his quake quake no mi and every other pirate with a DF isn't ready... It's luffy using his DF efficiently! Get over it...:tem

Well, WB's devil fruit looks amazing when it's in action, unlike luffy, having to see it every time he's in a fight, I know i might be the only one disappointed that Luffy went all out, I'm guessing Luffy has to use this on everyone he encounters in the new world, LAME. :D

Zoro should be captain of the SH pirates, Not Luffy.

Rody naruto
Man this was just hilarious to see Zoro making such a big deal of him being the n1.and"Luffy,your the ninth" XD
Also the Marine that couldnt stop himself from saying how much he loves Brook!!!:D
Cant wait for the pics.

lawlord

seriously?

no way.

Those kuma bots are like the toughest bodies in the world. They schooled most of the pirates in the war, who couldn't even scratch them. Boa was the only person shown to damage them.

It would have been better without the gear 2 but Luffy is plenty ready.

None of the new world captains whitebeard had would stand a chance against Luffy imo. We haven't seen anything really special from them.

rickfox
Some shit head need a brain surgery

Please stop produce those fake spoiler

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2128134&postcount=14

gambard
October 20, 2010, 04:21 AM
Luffy - PX 1 shot

This is a dream come true

I would love to see this joke on Anime. Hilarious.

fistsofrage
October 20, 2010, 04:21 AM
One hit k.o. jet pistol. Beautiful.

Agnamaracs
October 20, 2010, 04:22 AM

How many px's were taken out by new world pirates in the war? iirc it was zero, only hancock took them out. So if these pirates have survived in the new world without the ability to take out a px then luffy oneshotting a px even with gear second indicates hes more than fine to enter the new world.

Aren't you the guy that was saying vegapunk will implement haki into px's? if so then i ask you to just stop these retarded theorys

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 04:24 AM
seriously?

no way.

Those kuma bots are like the toughest bodies in the world. They schooled most of the pirates in the war, who couldn't even scratch them. Boa was the only person shown to damage them.

It would have been better without the gear 2 but Luffy is plenty ready.

None of the new world captains whitebeard had would stand a chance against Luffy imo. We haven't seen anything really special from them.

We should already know what Luffy is capable of doing, gear 2 & 3 plus haki. Wow, that's so Awesome (sarcasm)

Am i really the only one that was expecting more from Luffy?? This is just ridiculously, guess it'll be Luffy using gear 2 throughout one piece from now on, nice going, ODA!!!

Rody naruto
October 20, 2010, 04:27 AM
Man some people here didnt to see Gear2 anymore.Well kip dream XD.And if you dont like it...well...then there other manga to read hehehe.Long life Gear2

Agnamaracs
October 20, 2010, 04:28 AM
We should already know what Luffy is capable of doing, gear 2 & 3 plus haki. Wow, that's so Awesome (sarcasm)

Am i really the only one that was expecting more from Luffy?? This is just ridiculously, guess it'll be Luffy using gear 2 throughout one piece from now on, nice going, ODA!!!

Yeah you are the only one that is expecting more, if you are dissapointed then you are stupid

OboyAlmighty
October 20, 2010, 04:29 AM

But it's luffy's supersaiyan transformation! You wouldn't want him to be like gohan do you! Nobody wants anybody to be like gohan....biggest manga/anime mistake ever!

anyways the latest spoiler is without a doubt fake! stupid kids messing up the greatest manga of all time!:mad

lawlord
October 20, 2010, 04:29 AM

your problem is that you underestimate PX.

They are not weak.

New world people can barely deal with them. The one pacifista that got defeated in the war was by a FULL group of new world pirates and the only other ones was BOA.

Luffy one shotted it WITH A WARM UP MOVE.

gear 2nd is probably his warm up to something even more insane.

This is only a glimpse of his power. I don't understand your frustration

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 04:33 AM
Man some people here didnt to see Gear2 anymore.Well kip dream XD.And if you dont like it...well...then there other manga to read hehehe.Long life Gear2

I never said i didn't like gear 2 :facepalm, i said i was tired of constantly seeing him use it over and over again. I was expecting more from my Manga/Anime character, Luffy will NEVER use his natural strength when he enters the new world. IMHO, i think Luffy is weak, i guess i'll have to put up with him using steroids in every fight scene, Future Pirate King My Ass!!

@lawlord,How is using gear 2 plus haki a warm up move? Thats was Luffy probably going all out.

When will this crap end.

Junaid_Sennin
October 20, 2010, 04:37 AM
WHAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Usopp knows Kenbunshoku Haki!!! SuuuuuGEEEEE!!!!!!

Man, this is awesome, this is what I'm talking about, I never even guessed that this would happen, I thought that the whole crew would eventually learn haki, but I thought that only the monster trio would know it now, but Usopp, sugoi! I'm so hyped up, the chapter sounds good!

Agnamaracs
I never said i didn't like gear 2 :facepalm, i said i was tired of constantly seeing him use it over and over again. I'm was expecting more from my Manga/Anime character, Luffy will NEVER use his natural strength when he enters the new world. IMHO, i think Luffy is weak, i guess i'll have to put up with him using steriods in every fight scene, Future Pirate King My Ass!!

congratulations, you are the single poster that is going to make me leave this site. your terrible posting is so bad that it makes me angry, i suggest to stop posting inorder to improve the quality of the overall site

kurosakixichigo

yes..its true that it's not enough to take on the best..but he is definitely ready for new world..why?? since he already get the basics of what's needed in the new world..HAKI..

that's how he improved from there..fighting tougher opponents in new world and get exponentially stronger..just like he did in Enies Lobby against Rob Lucci..he gets physically stronger without haki to defeat him..now he needs to gets physically stronger with haki to defeat the big shots..if he doesnt even have haki..how would you expect him to improve? from what and where? only gomu gomu abilities? no right? so I definitely think he's ready for new world..no matter what his shortcomings for the moment are..

Garp7
October 20, 2010, 04:38 AM

What if gear 2 is the new normal for Luffy? Means, with his training gear 2 no longer taking toll to his body unlike the past?

Which also means there will be someone bad ass enough to stand up to his haki imbued gear 2, which in turn means new move(s).

I do expect more from Luffy. But I want new moves/ gear whatever it want to be called.

It's still early, Strawhat Pirates is not even in Fishmen Island (let alone new world). There are still more to look forward into. After OP is done, you want to talk lame this lame that, then that's the proper time.

Goty
October 20, 2010, 04:39 AM
WHAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Usopp knows Kenbunshoku Haki!!! SuuuuuGEEEEE!!!!!!!

He doesn't. That summary by redzrae is fake, Aohige never posted that anywhere.
Please someone delete it.

Rody naruto
October 20, 2010, 04:41 AM
I never said i didn't like gear 2 :facepalm, i said i was tired of constantly seeing him use it over and over again. I'm was expecting more from my Manga/Anime character, Luffy will NEVER use his natural strength when he enters the new world. IMHO, i think Luffy is weak, i guess i'll have to put up with him using steroids in every fight scene, Future Pirate King My Ass!!

@lawlord,How is using gear 2 plus haki a warm up move? Thats was Luffy probably going all out.

When will this crap end.

Hey!I was just throwing rocks on top of the water and i didnt mean for it to hit you(SArcasm).
You need to calm down dude.Luffy just take Px with one punch and the only thing you got to complain about his Gear2!?
Whatever

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 04:43 AM

Thank God that spoiler is fake, Usopp having haki sounds so RIDICULOUS. Being one of the weakest fighter in the SH crew, always running away from fights and making up these dumb lies, to obtaining haki? That's sick, who would make up such a lie about Usopp having haki? That's like saying Nami has haki, cause both Nami and Usopp are toe and toe. Sorry is if you guys hate my post, but i think Usopp is too weak for haki.

Ninja_Pirate
October 20, 2010, 04:44 AM
I never said i didn't like gear 2 :facepalm, i said i was tired of constantly seeing him use it over and over again. I was expecting more from my Manga/Anime character, Luffy will NEVER use his natural strength when he enters the new world. IMHO, i think Luffy is weak, i guess i'll have to put up with him using steroids in every fight scene, Future Pirate King My Ass!!

When will this crap end.

Sounds like orichimaru talking in one piece forum ..... :p ... Jack of all trades ...

Goty
October 20, 2010, 04:45 AM
Thank God that spoiler is fake, Usopp having haki sounds so RIDICULOUS. being one of the weakest fighter in the SH crew, always running away from fights and making up these dumb lies, to obtaining haki? That's sick, who would make up such a spoiler like that.

Don't worry, it's just a terrible fanfic written by some rabid Usopp/Zoro fanboy.

OboyAlmighty
October 20, 2010, 04:45 AM

When will this crap end.

Luffy going all out is luffy using gear 2 and 3 at the same time! That was all out....

besides, Luffy is a rubberman, that is his natural strength! it's not like his using rumble balls or anything

Junaid_Sennin
October 20, 2010, 04:48 AM

But... but... it says confirmed... :crying

isrnick
October 20, 2010, 04:50 AM
Why fake spoilers are being posted as confirmed spoilers in the spoiler thread? Doesn't people even check the source to see if Aohige_AP really posted that bullshit? And the fake spoiler has fake written all over it, how could someone even consider a chance of that being real?

Kaizoku-O Luffy
October 20, 2010, 04:50 AM
But... but... it says confirmed... :crying

Aohige didn't post anything like that in ap forums he himself said it. Its someone's fanfic based on actual chapter.

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 04:53 AM
Luffy going all out is luffy using gear 2 and 3 at the same time! That was all out....

besides, Luffy is a rubberman, that is his natural strength! it's not like his using rumble balls or anything

Luffy using gear 2 is just like Chopper using his rumble balls, for example, i got asthma, and when I'm wheezing i have to take my inhaler, when ever i take my inhaler, is like i can breath 20x better with my inhaler. Right now I'm breathing normally, but with my inhaler i can breath better then I'm breathing right now. My point is, Luffy will always need his steroids (a.k.a gear 2) to beat his opponents like Pxs for example.

chitgoks
October 20, 2010, 04:56 AM
Thank God that spoiler is fake, Usopp having haki sounds so RIDICULOUS. Being one of the weakest fighter in the SH crew, always running away from fights and making up these dumb lies, to obtaining haki? That's sick, who would make up such a lie about Usopp having haki? That's like saying Nami has haki, cause both Nami and Usopp are toe and toe. Sorry is if you guys hate my post, but i think Usopp is too weak for haki.

but it does make sense for him to have color of observation. that would be the haki that would suit him. im actually hoping that usopp will have that

Jorge D. Dragon
October 20, 2010, 04:58 AM
In fact I expected him one shot PX in his normal state + using Haki, though now I'm thinking that he really improved, because before he was fighting PX in Gear 2 with the help of Zoro and Sanji going all-out and it was really hard for them to beat it, though now he did it in one hit with Haki by himself. It really shows his improvement.

kurosakixichigo
October 20, 2010, 04:59 AM
Luffy using gear 2 is just like Chopper using his rumble balls, for example, i got asthma, and when I'm wheezing i have to take my inhaler, when ever i take my inhaler, is like i can breath 20x better with my inhaler. Right now I'm breathing normally, but with my inhaler i can breath better then I'm breathing right now. My point is, Luffy will always need his steroids (a.k.a gear 2) to beat his opponents like Pxs for example.

so?? the luffy right now IS weak..since he is just a fodder in the haki world..if he is that strong as to be able to defeat them without gear second with haki then i guess you can expect abt 200 chapts of one piece at most before it ends which I guess you'll also complain due to it being rushed..give it some time man..he needs some time to build his haki to the point where he only needs his basic strength with haki to defeat "strong" ppl in the eye views of rookies..

ulamukuk
luffy with gear 2 is way different from chopper's rumble ball. He is utilizing the devils fruit power creatively without messing with any of its wavelength( no drugs are used) unlike the rumble ball which alters the wave length of the zoan fruit to produce different results. Sorry that its unrelated to the chapter but i i just have to clear things out.

Rody naruto
In the last spoilers spoiler it sound like there is going to be a rematch!?Luffy vs Sentoumaru

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 05:04 AM
What if gear 2 is the new normal for Luffy? Means, with his training gear 2 no longer taking toll to his body unlike the past?

Which also means there will be someone bad ass enough to stand up to his haki imbued gear 2, which in turn means new move(s).

I do expect more from Luffy. But I want new moves/ gear whatever it want to be called.

It's still early, Strawhat Pirates is not even in Fishmen Island (let alone new world). There are still more to look forward into. After OP is done, you want to talk lame this lame that, then that's the proper time.

Gear 2 no longer taking a toll on Luffy? Don't be ridiculously, do ever you notice that Luffy is Wheezing and breathing heavily after using gear 2, the day that Luffy finally gets used to gear 2, is the day that Usopp will beat an admiral. :XD

In fact I expected him one shot PX in his normal state + using Haki, though now I'm thinking that he really improved, because before he was fighting PX in Gear 2 with the help of Zoro and Sanji going all-out and it was really hard for them to beat it, though now he did it in one hit with Haki by himself. It really shows his improvement.

For all we know, Zoro and Sanji struggling to take out one of the PX's could be a fake spoiler.

Junaid_Sennin
October 20, 2010, 05:05 AM
Well, whether it's fake or not will be proven when we get the raws.

In my opinion, it's not ridiculous that Usopp would have Kenbunshoku haki. I was totally excited when I read that, I wish it's true. But that's my opinion. I also don't think it's bad that Luffy used Gear 2, though I do wish he hadn't needed to use it. It woulda been more impressive if he totalled the Pacifista without it, but Pacifistas are really strong, so it's understandable.

Rody naruto
October 20, 2010, 05:11 AM
Looks like Brook is somehow able to control people at will(or perhaps make them love him).If that true then i guess my theory make sense now:D
It sounds more like mind control.Probably like tones sent to your brain so that he can make you do whatever he want you to.That will also explain why the manager didnt fire the gun at him.But something tales me that this is just a part of his power.I'm sure that i can make a destructive power out of it.Maybe sound wave or somethig like that.But its just a theory.

DARK
October 20, 2010, 05:13 AM
As a testament to the progress the Straw Hats had reached in 2 years, the Monster Trio has defeated three Pacifista (one each) with one attack. Back then, Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro were barely able to defeat one Pacifista (and had to work together with the other Straw Hats doing so).

I'm glad Sentoumaru shows up and takes down the fake Luffy, but too bad for him. It seems his catch of the day is quickly escaping. Also Rayleigh is tearing up? It seems that he truly believes Luffy to be the next incarnation of the Pirate King, the restless soul of his late Captain.

yoshikamaru
October 20, 2010, 05:15 AM
I have no problems at all with Luffy using 2nd gear to beat a pacifista. It's still a one hit KO after all. Considering he needed all of SH crews' power combined to take down a single pacifista 2 years ago. even with special training for 2 year, I don't think Luffy would be THAT SUPER STRONG. it's still a long way to go....

and personally I think Luffy just want to end the battle quickly so he can go to Sunny ASAP to reunite with the rest of the crew, therefore he immediately use 2nd gear.

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 05:21 AM
I have no problems at all with Luffy using 2nd gear to beat a pacifista. It's still a one hit KO after all. Considering he needed all of SH crews' power combined to take down a single pacifista 2 years ago. even with special training for 2 year, I don't think Luffy would be THAT SUPER STRONG. it's still a long way to go....

and personally I think Luffy just want to end the battle quickly so he can go to Sunny ASAP to reunite with the rest of the crew, therefore he immediately use 2nd gear.

Hmmm, that might be true, can he even beat a PX without gear second plus haki? can Luffy even do damage to a PX with haki alone?

matzik1212
October 20, 2010, 05:22 AM
i don't get the point on why some of you think that luffy using haki + gear 2 is bad and you're so disappointed..oh come now what did you expect to happen in just 2y...let me guess ..luffy will use just haki and all the pacifista +sentomaru will just go down in the blink of an eye :))))) yeah right! ...you're just day dreaming then cause something like that will not happen..at least not now*sigh..*
they will have to experience more in the NW cause luffy learned in these 2y just the basics ..of course he did much better that ray-san would have expected but that doesn't mean he is now a pro in haki ...only when he will master haki on a different level we can expect that to happen...and i think maybe now he can use gear 2 on a different level meaning he won't get tired that easly ^_^...that's what i hope :)

DARK
October 20, 2010, 05:22 AM
With that all said and done, it really makes me question how the other Straw Hats now would have dealt with the Pacifista. We don't know how much stronger they could have gotten, especially Chopper, Brook, and Robin. They seem to have not gained any physical strength in the past two years. It also seems likely that Nami, Usopp, and Franky are on a level similar to that of the Monster Trio 2 years ago. Well, I guess they don't need to become that much stronger since they have three powerful bodyguards on the crew.

TauCarlos
October 20, 2010, 05:26 AM

You're right one piece should be exactly like bleach where the main character doesn't have to try to win, his hollow will win it for him

Ooblahh
October 20, 2010, 05:29 AM
Hmmm, that might be true, can he even beat a PX without gear second plus haki? can Luffy even do damage to a PX with haki alone?

He might, but it definitely won't be as fast as he beat a Pacifista with Haki and Gear 2nd.

TauCarlos
October 20, 2010, 05:29 AM

*roll eyes* cool so you want luffy to be at rogers level with a little over two years of training? (GL journey included)

kurosakixichigo
October 20, 2010, 05:32 AM
You're right one piece should be exactly like bleach where the main character doesn't have to try to win, his hollow will win it for him

oh no no no NO! PLEASE NO BLEACH in one piece! i've had enough of that lame ass manga and i swear i wont bother reading that lame ass shit anymore after its latest chapt..i'd rather one piece retains its originality and the main character remains the way he is in terms of everything than having bleach taint one piece any more than the crap it is

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 05:37 AM

Stop going off topic, there was no need for you to compare bleach with one piece, and if you have any ideas as to what Luffy had learned then feel free to post them, instead of being sarcastic and comparing bleach to one piece

*roll eyes* cool so you want luffy to be at rogers level with a little over two years of training? (GL journey included)

Stop putting words in my mouth, first of all, i never said anything about Luffy being at rogers level, we don't even know what Roger is capable of doing, so saying that was just.... dumb

I was only hoping that Luffy would be able to take out a PX with haki alone, that's not too much to ask for. But like ulamukuk said, maybe Luffy was in a rush, so he used gear to end the fight Qucikly.

Rody naruto
October 20, 2010, 05:45 AM
My guess on the gear2 topic is that i think if Luffy use Gear2+haki to defeat the pacifista mean that it has become one of his easiest move,since he wasnt even serious about it.I mean his first moves since the timeskip wich was CoO and Kings haki been used like it was nothing,and now Gear2+haki wich also used pretty easly,makes me believe that he has something on his sleeves for when the time will come to fight stronger apponent.

People should be more patient and wait for more development.

scyter
October 20, 2010, 05:47 AM
Usopp knows haki *screaming like a little girl*

bighawke5
October 20, 2010, 05:48 AM

definetly could
im sure he used gear second to finish it quickly and move on so he could go back to his crew

its like you have two options:
1-use raid spray to killbunch of ants
2-use your shoes to kill those ants

either way you overpower the ants and kill em but one way deals with the ants slower even though ur stronger than them,while the other way is more powerful still but ends them quicker

isrnick
October 20, 2010, 05:51 AM
w8... im sorry.. its not from aohige... w8 ill post the link

The mechanics here is quite simple, if it didn't come from Aohige_AP, or any other reliable source from Arlong Park Forum, the OP spoiler can't be trusted, therefore should be assumed to be fake and shouldn't be posted in the spoiler thread.

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 05:52 AM
Honestly, what can you guys see Luffy doing other then gear 2 & 3 and haki, IMHO i think that's Luffy's limit, i don't think luffy can make much use of his devil fruit, do any of you think Luffy can come up with something different besides the things i have mentioned.

amizou
October 20, 2010, 06:00 AM
Stop putting words in my mouth, first of all, i never said anything about Luffy being at rogers level, we don't even know what Roger is capable of doing, so saying that was just.... dumb

I was only hoping that Luffy would be able to take out a PX with haki alone, that's not too much to ask for. But like ulamukuk said, maybe Luffy was in a rush, so he used gear to end the fight Qucikly.

He took a pacifista with only one hit and dont forget that pistole is the weakest attack in luffys arsenal, even if he used gear2, how can KO a pacifista with only haki, that can be used only agaist week people even shanks when he was in WB ship used it to KO the weak pirates.

if the opponent is strong then just use haki with a punch or a kick. in Brute force luffy is on of the strongest pirates in the world, remenber when he heat BB in Impel down, if luffy fights any one in the one piece world with only brute force i think luffy can merge victorious

Shadoguardian
October 20, 2010, 06:00 AM
I knew Ussop will learn Kenbunshoku Haki, I just didn't think he'll learn it in the time skip. It's perfect for him, I wonder if he'll be able to hit enemies that are out of sight. It wouldn't surprise me if he becomes like the radar of the crew.

spirit within
October 20, 2010, 06:01 AM

honestly i dont like people who dont think outside the box and jus dis luffy when the new story has just begun. think about it if he starts using gear 2 casually isnt that better meaning hes got stronger moves than gear secound but not using them when not needed. gear 2 = average luffy

TauCarlos
October 20, 2010, 06:02 AM
Honestly, what can you guys see Luffy doing other then gear 2 & 3 and haki, IMHO i think that's Luffy's limit, i don't think luffy can make much use of his devil fruit, do any of you think Luffy can come up with something different besides the things i have mentioned.

So you knew gear 2 and 3 would eventually happen before Oda made it happen? I'll be honest, I kinda don't believe that but hey! Maybe your right and Oda decided to show us luffy's full potential half through his manga. His obviously not as smart as you

Rody naruto
October 20, 2010, 06:03 AM

Yes here
You probably right about that,but i think there is a side of the haki's ability that we havent seen so far.I mean these guys are legend and its certainly for a reason.Im sure they found a way to counter those Logias attack.Like for exemple it might be possible,in my oppinion, to send shock waves kind of like mihawks but trough haki to stop an attack.I mean if Haki can be turn into a weapon,im sure it can be turn into something else as well.

my point his that even if it maybe possible that Luffy have reach is limit with is DF,haki a all new opportunity to improve himself.If people like Shanks,Rayliegh and probably Gold D. have become legend thanks to haki,why not Luffy?

Edit:that probably the reason why Oda made Luffy learn haki,so he can make sure that in front of stronger apponent he can have the upper hand.And in the crontary of DF,haki seems to give a limitless possibility of power upgrade.

scyter
October 20, 2010, 06:15 AM
I knew Ussop will learn Kenbunshoku Haki, I just didn't think he'll learn it in the time skip. It's perfect for him, I wonder if he'll be able to hit enemies that are out of sight. It wouldn't surprise me if he becomes like the radar of the crew.

Now he will be able to do the same move that Van Augur did in the Jaya Arc(shot a seagull from a far distance(you couldn't see an island yet))

EDIT:- He evaded Ace's attack too and he shot through the bullets of Impel Down and then through the barrels of their guns, destroying them. There is a great possiblity that he posses CoO.

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 06:18 AM
definetly could
im sure he used gear second to finish it quickly and move on so he could go back to his crew

its like you have two options:
1-use raid spray to killbunch of ants
2-use your shoes to kill those ants

either way you overpower the ants and kill em but one way deals with the ants slower even though ur stronger than them,while the other way is more powerful still but ends them quicker

Lets wait till the manga comes out, to see if Luffy is breathing heavily after using gear 2 + haki to finish off that PX. Not saying that haki take a toll on a user, If Luffy looks perfectly normal after finishing off that Px with gear + plus haki, then I'll finally recognize him as being stronger. But I'm thinking if Luffy were to use haki only on that OX, it would probably take more then one shot to end it.

He took a pacifista with only one hit and dont forget that pistole is the weakest attack in luffys arsenal, even if he used gear2, how can KO a pacifista with only haki, that can be used only agaist week people even shanks when he was in WB ship used it to KO the weak pirates.

if the opponent is strong then just use haki with a punch or a kick. in Brute force luffy is on of the strongest pirates in the world, remenber when he heat BB in Impel down, if luffy fights any one in the one piece world with only brute force i think luffy can merge victorious

Go back and reread one piece, Luffy nor black beard won that fight, Jinbei had stop the fight because Luffy had more important things to do then fight BB.

Yes here
my point his that even if it maybe possible that Luffy have reach is limit with is DF,haki a all new opportunity to improve himself.If people like Shanks,Rayliegh and probably Gold D. have become legend thanks to haki,why not Luffy?

If you think there is more to haki then meets the eye, why didn't WB show any of that during the war, the guy is over 70 years old, yet he didn't do anything special with his haki, yeah they may be legends, but until we get more info about them, we'll just consider them legends because of their brute strength and haki.

So you knew gear 2 and 3 would eventually happen before Oda made it happen? I'll be honest, I kinda don't believe that but hey! Maybe your right and Oda decided to show us luffy's full potential half through his manga. His obviously not as smart as you

Is being sarcastic all you can do? please read my post carefully, i said that i THINK that is Luffy's limit, meaning to imagine or visualize :facepalm. I would love to see you come up with ideas as to what Luffy can use other then haki and gear 2 & 3, please tell me, cause right now, I'm disappointed that i didn't see Luffy take out the PX with haki alone, but hey, that's just me. :D

spirit within
October 20, 2010, 06:20 AM

stop reading if you not happy geez this is the fourth chapter you have know idea like the rest of us what moves luffy he has. you are not a true one peace fan. patients is what you need.

RichardMNixon
October 20, 2010, 06:23 AM
Wonder if Heracles was another former Roger Pirate.

TauCarlos
October 20, 2010, 06:26 AM
Look... perhaps I think too much of Oda, but since the moment I started reading one piece it has been unlike any manga I have read, he makes a rubber rubber skill look cool and a bomb bomb skill look mediocre.. my point is, he does whatever he does, no matter what it is and makes it brilliant.. And forgive me if it annoys me when someone acts like they could write one piece better.

I'm happy luffy used gear 2 with haki and ONE HIT a pacifista! Whether it's fake or not it's what Oda might have done to make me look forward to what's next cause there is always something to look forward to with him

bighawke5
October 20, 2010, 06:28 AM
Lets wait till the manga comes out, to see if Luffy is breathing heavily after using gear 2 + haki to finish off that PX. Not saying that haki take a toll on a user, If Luffy looks perfectly normal after finishing off that Px with gear + plus haki, then I'll finally recognize him as being stronger. But I'm thinking if Luffy were to use haki only on that OX, it would probably take more then one shot to end it.

did you read my post at all? my point was that he could defeat the px with gear 2 or not its just a matter of ending it faster

kurosakixichigo
October 20, 2010, 06:28 AM
Wonder if Heracles was another former Roger Pirate.

lol..i dont think so(just a feelin) but what makes you say that? haha..it doesnt even cross my mind that he might be a big shot..but still this is one piece we are talking abt..we are free to imagine and fail horribly in the presence of oda :p

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 06:32 AM
stop reading if you not happy geez this is the fourth chapter you have know idea like the rest of us what moves luffy he has. you are not a true one peace fan. patients is what you need.

Your post makes me LOL, what does me expecting something have anything to do with being impatient, after waiting a month to get back into one piece, and only to see Luffy use gear 2 to take out the PX is just disappointing to me, i was expecting Luffy to be faster and stronger then his gear 2 two years go, but he needed it plus haki to take out the PX, yes it's pretty cool that he did that, but i think it would've been cooler if he used haki Alone. And i think you're right, i might not be a true one piece fan :XD

did you read my post at all? my point was that he could defeat the px with gear 2 or not its just a matter of ending it faster

Yes, that's what I was saying, it would be more of struggle for Luffy to take out the PX with haki alone, but we all know he could eventually do it, but it would take longer with more of his efforts put into it.

Lostromos
October 20, 2010, 06:34 AM
I dont think he will have any "balls" left after he meets the pirates he tricked in prison [i literally mean no balls left]

He can become an Okama then :D

scyter
October 20, 2010, 06:35 AM
lol..i dont think so(just a feelin) but what makes you say that? haha..it doesnt even cross my mind that he might be a big shot..but still this is one piece we are talking abt..we are free to imagine and fail horribly in the presence of oda :p

he is writing op while on acid XD

bighawke5
October 20, 2010, 06:37 AM
i would have liked luffy to not show us gear 2 yet and it be a surprise....hopefully he got a speed increase (otherwise kizaru will laugh at his attempts to speedblitz him again lol)

looks like both zoro and sanji can take out px's with one hit too...so luffy taking them out without gears would have left us in awe even more and establish how luffy is still top of the monster trio, if thats what oda was going for...
but o well ^_^

RichardMNixon
October 20, 2010, 06:40 AM

Heracles knows haki and Rayleigh apparently knows Heracles.

Edit: Oh, was the spoiler about Usopp having CoO a fake? I had just skimmed it and saw the Heracles discussion in there.

Black Lagoon
October 20, 2010, 06:42 AM
wow ... Now we are getting into real business :XD
I can't wait to see the last page :shakefist

RichardMNixon
October 20, 2010, 06:44 AM
Did the other fake Straw Hats actually realize that Luffy was fake? I'm not so sure anymore. Maybe he told them his crew was dead and needed them to pretend for appearance's sake. Fauxgeking apparently expects Demaro to actually do something.

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 06:45 AM
Im pretty impress about about your argument and the way you think about things-_-;
If even the fact that somebody like Shanks who climbs all the way to the 4 emperor level with nothing but haki those not light your brain about the potential that Luffy has by using haki,then i got nothing else to say to you because obviously we dont read the same manga.

Well, NON of us know what shanks is capable of doing, yeah we all know that begin a yonkou must mean that he is strong, but until i see further use of haki then we already know of, I'll continue on thinking that haki can only be used for the things we currently know and see. it's your opinion against mine, you have no proof that there is more to haki then meets the eye, and i have no proof that there is no more possibilities about haki then we already know of, end of discussing until further info on haki :D

deffkryz
October 20, 2010, 06:47 AM
Nice spoilers from Mr.T, Ohana and Aohige so far. BTW... Demaro Black. Wasn't there an Impel Down prisoner called George Black? :/

And, wow ... 26 Million Beri - that guy got some guts to impose to be Luffy. :D

EDIT:- He evaded Ace's attack too and he shot through the bullets of Impel Down and then through the barrels of their guns, destroying them. There is a great possiblity that he posses CoO.

Evading an attack is nothing but simply evading an attack. With his sharp eyes there is an even a greater possibility that he saw how Ace moved and anticipated the coming attack visually, and not by hearing the movements - so no Kenbunshoku involved.

And as a strong person you couldn't care less about gunshots of simpletons. That's not an evidence either since you can't see anything but Impel Down wardens aim generally for the Blackbeard Pirates.

benelori
October 20, 2010, 06:49 AM
Like the spoilers a lot...the fight scenes should be great, though probably Sentoumaru should've been involved a bit more...well I guess setting sail is the most important, so it's not like I'm disappointed or anything...

About this second gear and haki thing...the Pacifistas are pretty strong and durable and brute strength is needed to defeat them I guess...so there's nothing wrong with using second gear IMO...it can end stuff pretty quickly, and even Rayleigh said that Luffy further polished his skills with...this just means that there's still room for improvement...

Lachfitus
October 20, 2010, 06:51 AM
Am I the only one that sees no sense in Luffy defeating the PX only with Haki? Cause in this case, I can only think of the coa+punch, and not of coc. Coc is used to intimidate and take out weaker people, not to use as an average attack (unless Luffy takes it to a whole new level, but that we can only leave up to Oda). And coa is the one used to make damage even on a logia user (by making them tangible), but that needs something solid that will make contact with the enemy (the kuja pirates used arrows, but in Luffys case, he only has his own body) .

Anyway, epic chapter! Oda gives us just a glimpse of the amazing things that are to come! I cant wait to see the whole crew fighting (Usopp with haki is great IMO)

Rody naruto
October 20, 2010, 06:51 AM
Well, NON of us know what shanks is capable of doing, yeah we all know that begin a yonkou must mean that he is strong, but until i see further use of haki then we already know of, I'll continue on thinking that haki can only be used for the things we currently know and see. it's your opinion against mine, you have no proof that there is more to haki then meets the eye, and i have no proof that there is no more possibilities about haki then we already know of, end of discussing until further info :D

I couldnt agree more;).Just to let you know that i'll save these post as proof so they can hunt you back when the time will come:D

Black Lagoon
October 20, 2010, 06:52 AM
I kinda understand why Chapter 600 wasn't as exciting as everyone expected to be or at least as this one ... It's for the same reason as why there isn't chapter 0, since this is a new start and has its own Romance down ... You know what I mean.

I just Hope this new start last as long as the first or even more (600 chapters or more ... God, I love this manga). :XD

scyter
October 20, 2010, 06:55 AM
Nice spoilers from Mr.T, Ohana and Aohige so far. BTW... Demaro Black. Wasn't there an Impel Down prisoner called George Black? :/

And, wow ... 26 Million Beri - that guy got some guts to impose to be Luffy. :D

Evading an attack is nothing but simply evading an attack. With his sharp eyes there is an even a greater possibility that he saw how Ace moved and anticipated the coming attack visually, and not by hearing the movements - so no Kenbunshoku involved.

And as a strong person you couldn't care less about gunshots of simpletons. That's not an evidence either since you can't see anything but Impel Down wardens aim generally for the Blackbeard Pirates.

you didn't quoted the whole post. I said

Now he will be able to do the same move that Van Augur did in the Jaya Arc(shot a seagull from a far distance(you couldn't see an island yet))

and later I added the stuff you quoted... If you are gona quote, quote the entire post

kidopitz27
October 20, 2010, 06:59 AM
someone posted that luffy used gear 2 disappoints him well

luffy trained for 2 years to learn or to master haki and haki is just like electricity. electricity will not flow if you have a rubber as a conductor you need metal it is just like kuja using haki infused arrow to make it stronger and if luffy is using haki just like a kame ha-me ha like goku it will be really boring luffy needs a conductor to make his haki stronger and thats where his gears come to play :)

benelori
October 20, 2010, 07:00 AM
Thank you for saying that.
Im really tired of all thos lame ass users wich always complain about how dissapointed they are...
If you really are so dissapointed then leave us alone.
Where is your joy for one piece you had earlier?
The time when you watched or read One Pieece and enjoyed it as it was without expecting more and be dissapointed because it wasn´t going the way you want...

One Piece is fine like how it is.
And there is no need to complain about a character that loses an eye franky that built himself to a super weapon or luffy that uses gear second to destroy a pazifista instantly (!!!)...

If you dont like One Piece anymore because it isnt going the way you expected then stop reading and write your own.
I cant hear those (pointless) complaints anymore...
Disappointment comes with the territory...don't expect people to like everything about the manga...there's no point in labeling people if they are not as big fans as people expect;)

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 07:02 AM
Thank you for saying that.
Im really tired of all thos lame ass users wich always complain about how dissapointed they are...
If you really are so dissapointed then leave us alone.
Where is your joy for one piece you had earlier?
The time when you watched or read One Pieece and enjoyed it as it was without expecting more and be dissapointed because it wasné going the way you want...

One Piece is fine like how it is.
And there is no need to complain about a character that loses an eye franky that built himself to a super weapon or luffy that uses gear second to destroy a pazifista instantly (!!!)...

If you dont like One Piece anymore because it isnt going the way you expected then stop reading and write your own.

Dude, this is a one piece spoiler discussion forum, where they're one piece fans that give us their opinion on what they like and dislike about the spoilers they have just seen, if you can't handle peoples opinions about one piece, then why are you here? We all love and adore one piece and ODA, but not every single chapter is gonna satisfy each and every single one of us, most people like myself are kinda disappointed that Luffy didn't use haki alone to defeat that PX, but on the other hand, I'm still happy that Luffy took out that PX with one hit with gear 2 and haki of course, ether way, Luffy would've killed that PX with or without gear, i just think that Luffy taken out the PX with Haki alone, would look much cooler IMO ~sigh~ at least we finally get to see a fight though :D

Moogle Mango
October 20, 2010, 07:03 AM
I kinda understand why Chapter 600 wasn't as exciting as everyone expected to be or at least as this one ... It's for the same reason as why there isn't chapter 0, since this is a new start and has its own Romance down ... You know what I mean.

I just Hope this new start last as long as the first or even more (600 chapters or more ... God, I love this manga). :XD

Give me another 1000+ chapters!!

I really really want to see Luffy's expression when he sees Franky!! :D

Garp7
October 20, 2010, 07:04 AM
Gear 2 no longer taking a toll on Luffy? Don't be ridiculously, do ever you notice that Luffy is Wheezing and breathing heavily after using gear 2, the day that Luffy finally gets used to gear 2, is the day that Usopp will beat an admiral. :XD

He WAS wheezing and breathing heavily after using gear 2 right? Or you have actually witness the Raws of 601 and Oda's future chapters?

deffkryz
October 20, 2010, 07:04 AM

Agreed... I can't wait to read a second GREAT pirate manga installment being placed on oceans - and not being SciFi like Harlock... So if "critics" are too disappointed in the shounen OP being a shounen then I suggest you learn to draw or find some manga illustrator (maybe Nick Simmons? :p) to start over your own manga... But don't get to close to Pirates of the Carribean - Disney may sue you.

you didn't quoted the whole post I said
I didn't think it was worth being mentioned but ... Only Enel had a Kenbunshoku that reached that far - and it was enhanced by his DF powers. Look closely on Van Augur in Chapter 440: He's got a lens in front of his eyes and a pair of lenses mounted on his rifle - they work like a telescope!

He WAS wheezing and breathing heavily after using gear 2 right? Or you have actually witness the Raws of 601 and Oda's future chapters?
What about Luffy using Gear 2 only on short terms? Sure, the mode is still exhausting but not as much as when he used it to fight Lucci, Moria or the PX-4...

Disappointment comes with the territory...don't expect people to like everything about the manga...there's no point in labeling people if they are not as big fans as people expect;)
True, but there's a difference in criticizing and simply bitching around... If one criticizes, he will have arguments beyond "I'm disappointed"/"How boring"...

Black Lagoon
October 20, 2010, 07:14 AM
With this amazing chapter we will just see a glimpse of what Luffy the monster trio got during the 2 years (PXs KO without breaking a sweat), Now I wonder how strong the New World pirates have to be to push Luffy to his limits again ... I mean, it looks like there is nothing but Admirals or Yonkous who could stop Luffy now :oh

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 07:15 AM
Wait a minute, did it ever say that Luffy used gear 2? Maybe the reason why he said jet pistol, was because his pistol is just as fast and strong as if he were in gear 2 two years ago, but I'm probably Wrong :XD

TauCarlos
October 20, 2010, 07:18 AM
Dude, this is a one piece spoiler discussion forum, where they're one piece fans that give us their opinion on what they like and dislike about the spoilers they have just seen, if you can't handle peoples opinions about one piece, then why are you here? We all love and adore one piece and ODA, but not every single chapter is gonna satisfy each and every single one of us, most people like myself are kinda disappointed that Luffy didn't use haki alone to defeat that PX, but on the other hand, I'm still happy that Luffy took out that PX with one hit with gear 2 and haki of course, ether way, Luffy would've killed that PX with or without gear, i just think that Luffy taken out the PX with Haki alone, would look much cooler IMO ~sigh~ at least we finally get to see a fight though :D

Well, WB's devil fruit looks amazing when it's in action, unlike luffy, having to see it every time he's in a fight, I know i might be the only one disappointed that Luffy went all out, I'm guessing Luffy has to use this on everyone he encounters in the new world, LAME. :D

Zoro should be captain of the SH pirates, Not Luffy.

When will this crap end.

Thank God that spoiler is fake, Usopp having haki sounds so RIDICULOUS

It's one thing to be Disappointed and another to ridicule and imply you know better than the manga creator. The kinda comments you made above are things I'd expect from reading a bleach or naruto forum.. yes I'm using other manga as a comparison, cause that's where your kinda shit talk belongs

Captain golddigger
October 20, 2010, 07:18 AM
ok while u guys argue umm...(frown) i want pictures....and people please...don't expect luffy to one hit a px without GS that overdoing it for now. i guess there's always gonna be someone bitchin about how he's disappointed but i don't give a f***. Personally i'm satisfied with what is happening, and i don't think G2 is the peak of luffy's strength ...i think he's holding back. Well...i guess we'll see....cause all i want to see next is Sunny submerging leaving the first half of the op world and on to the new world! From that point on...we'll definitely see his full strength and even a new nakama...(excited) shit i'm all pump for the new world! Once every week (wednesday/thursday) the epicness of one piece is due.

Raijū
October 20, 2010, 07:21 AM

Would you take the risk to not defeat your enemy in one hit, specially when you try to keep your presence secret? And imo, he used gear second to avoid the PX's beams and then punch one PX. ;)

THM Nindo
October 20, 2010, 07:23 AM
It's all nice, but it better be more than that...
The spoilers we have seems to be of 6-7 pages max...

Black Lagoon
October 20, 2010, 07:25 AM
It's one thing to be Disappointed and another to ridicule and imply you know better than the manga creator. The kinda comments you made above are things I'd expect from reading a bleach or naruto forum.. yes I'm using other manga as a comparison, cause that's where your kinda shit talk belongs

wow ... I can't believe those quotes are from someone who is so active lately in One Piece's section, it sounds like he hates Luffy :oh
Thanks for pointing those comments out. :thumbs

Edit : Sorry luffyq1 but I didn't notice it

Izznoogood
October 20, 2010, 07:33 AM
My guess is that Luffy dont really go into Gear 2 mode. Im thinking he is just whiped put a normal Pistol and with the haki it gets the speed of gear 2 and the power of gear 3 perhaps? And i think luffy wont have a need for his gears anymore, he just needs to take Crocodile`s lessons all over again, and rethink his possibilitys now.

And just to edit, I cant wait to se all the old gomu gomu moves with haki(and hopefully some new onesand, im just never ever gonna get tierd of any gomu gomu nooo move ^^

And i guess i was right about not making the SA2 into an arch rather than a brige to the real arch :) And im liking Sentomaru to be saved for FI or later, i dant care really :P
So next chap we are really going to be on our way to FI? ^^

I was expecting Zorro and Sanji to team up against a PX, and cant wait for that pic.

And loooool at Luffy mistaking Zorro and Sanji for the feaks, and he tells himself its the fakes again? When did he figure that out ? hehehe

Anyway, looks to be an aaawsone chap, "let my pics go"

Captain golddigger
October 20, 2010, 07:38 AM
let my pic go lol yes i too want to see some pictures. God damn people....isn't one piece just epic?!

chitgoks
October 20, 2010, 07:45 AM
luffy probably wanted to use gear 2 with haki to be sure the px would be gone in one hit rather than risk wasting more time fighting a little bit more

Freid
October 20, 2010, 07:52 AM
I was initially pissed at my friend calling and waking me up from my sleep because of the spoilers but I see why. I'm glad that Fake Luffy has been found out. It was almost becoming as bad as everyone thinking Hercule was the one that killed cell. Now I'm pumped up to see what else Luffy can do. This chapter somehow confirms to me that Luffy has in fact learnt much higher level techniques than his gear 2. Oda seems to be showing Luffys improvements bit by bit. This chapter simply shows how much he has improved in an attack he was able to use before whilst still leaving us in the dark about his new techniques. Its the same with how he showed us how Strong Zoro has become without actually showing us any new abilities. My bet is that Gear 2 has become one of Luffys simpler techniques and has a lot more to offer.

4StepsAhead
October 20, 2010, 07:53 AM
I know everyone's on Luffyq1's case about him being disappointed but you would be disappointed if you had high expectations of something and then it let you down, and I gotta admit I feel a little disappointed as well.

I thought Luffy would pwned the PX without having to use gear 2nd.........especially after I read the spoiler where Sanji broke the PX's neck with one kick.

I'm not saying Luffy isn't stronger or that I can write better than Oda but I was kinda of imagining him beating a PX without the use of gears....although I'm still happy he beat it in one shot. O well since this really isn't a fight I'll wait til FI or the NW to see how strong everyone's gotten.

I wonder what the other pages contain?? Since it seems like this is just 6 -7 pages max

I was initially pissed at my friend calling and waking me up from my sleep because of the spoilers but I see why. I'm glad that Fake Luffy has been found out. It was almost becoming as bad as everyone thinking Hercule was the one that killed cell. Now I'm pumped up to see what else Luffy can do. This chapter somehow confirms to me that Luffy has in fact learnt much higher level techniques than his gear 2. Oda seems to be showing Luffys improvements bit by bit. This chapter simply shows how much he has improved in an attack he was able to use before whilst still leaving us in the dark about his new techniques. Its the same with how he showed us how Strong Zoro has become without actually showing us any new abilities. My bet is that Gear 2 has become one of Luffys simpler techniques and has a lot more to offer.

Your friend woke you from sleeping.....wow I like One piece but not that much......I probably would have slammed the phone down in his ears, roll over and go back to sleep and then read the spoilers in the morning. I really hope that you're right about this being tip of the iceberg....and that Luffy has more hidden skills in his arsenal......that would make me happy.

hy4k
October 20, 2010, 07:54 AM
RIP fake crew

I will miss you guys

http://i.imgur.com/RzfUR.jpg

deffkryz
October 20, 2010, 07:58 AM
BTW... did you "see"? :blink

Jet Pistol + Busoushoku seems to be much stronger than those pre timeskip attacks all together - I can't believe I'm going to list them up :p:

Santōryū Gomu Gomu no Diable Mouton Jet 600 Pound Cannon
Kiki Kyūtōryū Ashura Makyūsen
Diable Jambe Flambage Shot
Hissatsu Atlas Suisei
Thunder Lance Tempo
Kokutei Roseo Metel
Ochenta Fleur Cuatra Mano Shock (incl. the detonating laser)
Swallow Bonne Avant
Coup de Vent, Strong Hammer, Franky Boxing

and the final Gomu Gomu no Gigant Rifle. :jawdrop

Seriously... WTF!

kh2masta
Looks like an awesome chapter! But i dont like the Rayleigh crying part. Dont know why but feels weird at least for that character to cry.

Freid
@hy4k. Lmao. Nice picture

Black Lagoon
October 20, 2010, 07:59 AM
luffy probably wanted to use gear 2 with haki to be sure the px would be gone in one hit rather than risk wasting more time fighting a little bit more

It came too early though, I hope he didn't overdo it ... but just to make sure that monster doesn't bother him or waste his time, because Sentomaru took 5 PXs him if i'm not mistaken ... so alone he will have to overdo it (he wasn't expecting zoro and sanji to show up anyway). :)

Edit : hy4k LMAO :XD

Freid
October 20, 2010, 08:00 AM
Looks like an awesome chapter! But i dont like the Rayleigh crying part. Dont know why but feels weird at least for that character to cry.

It was probably the same way he cried a little when WB died. Not crying but got teary a little.

ulamukuk
October 20, 2010, 08:01 AM
rofl hy4k i love ur work

kh2masta
October 20, 2010, 08:03 AM
It was probably the same way he cried a little when WB died. Not crying but got teary a little.

so they are MANLY tears???:D

Izznoogood
October 20, 2010, 08:05 AM
I know everyone's on Luffyq1's case about him being disappointed but you would be disappointed if you had high expectations of something and then it let you down, and I gotta admit I feel a little disappointed as well.

I thought Luffy would pwned the PX without having to use gear 2nd.........especially after I read the spoiler where Sanji broke the PX's neck with one kick.

I'm not saying Luffy isn't stronger or that I can write better than Oda but I was kinda of imagining him beating a PX without the use of gears....although I'm still happy he beat it in one shot. O well since this really isn't a fight I'll wait til FI or the NW to see how strong everyone's gotten.

I wonder what the other pages contain?? Since it seems like this is just 6 -7 pages max

You do know tha gear 2 is still just the gomu gomu df? hehe Its nok like that will ever change. And i wont agree to it acutally beeing gear2 he uses untill i se the pic of him heating up :P

And we still dont know that kind of teqh Zorro and Sanji uses on the PX, could be lambage and 400 pundo ho or something, hehe.

But my point is, Luffy now has a damn good long range haki attack. And the crew dont even need to get off the boat destroy a pirate\marine ship with those kind long range attacks. Sanji will prob have rankjaku kicks most likly, with plant and weather attacks from afar. Just getting goosebums ^^

There still a sliiight possibilty that we get a singe attack from all the crew before leaving. We have five now outta nine :P Brook seems to be able to controle ppls feelings? Aaawsome, hehe. And we now has brooks mood music,Sanjis power coocking and Choppers suuuper medicine. I feel sorry for ther next real opponent.

hy4k
rofl hy4k i love ur work

dude, I wish i was that talented. I got it off SA. They're awesome though

http://i.imgur.com/wV2Su.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1AgNa.jpg

luffyq1

Yeah, i gotta agree with you, seeing Rayleigh cry when WB died looked so weird, i guess Rayleigh really respected him, but why cry for Luffy? It doesn't make sense to me.:(

Black Lagoon
October 20, 2010, 08:10 AM
Yeah, i gotta agree with you, seeing Rayleigh cry when WB died looked so weird, i guess Rayleigh really respected him, but why cry for Luffy? It doesn't make sense to me.:(

Probably reminds him of the past same as Shanks, you know when Roger was alive he might have used the same words or just the will and the enthusiasm. :amuse

St Michael
October 20, 2010, 08:10 AM
Because he recognized his dear deceased friend Roger in Luffy.

tothx
October 20, 2010, 08:11 AM
Am I the only one that sees no sense in Luffy defeating the PX only with Haki? Cause in this case, I can only think of the coa+punch, and not of coc. Coc is used to intimidate and take out weaker people, not to use as an average attack (unless Luffy takes it to a whole new level, but that we can only leave up to Oda). And coa is the one used to make damage even on a logia user (by making them tangible), but that needs something solid that will make contact with the enemy (the kuja pirates used arrows, but in Luffys case, he only has his own body) .

Anyway, epic chapter! Oda gives us just a glimpse of the amazing things that are to come! I cant wait to see the whole crew fighting (Usopp with haki is great IMO)

CoA + Punch is damn right, has nothing to do with CoC. But dont underestimate CoC and think it's all for shows, when Shanks used it at WB's ship it damaged the ship itself. And it seems to be a trademark skill of the top of the top of the top players in this game. Also, it was enough to intimidate some of the strongest creatures on the Island Luffy stayed on. It's a bit of a reach but you can be damn sure the guys staying with Luffy (the ones he didnt get to eat) was among the strongest ones there.

So CoC is for more then just intimidating weak players, if it was just that there is no way people would react that strongly to his disposition towards it.

Rody naruto
October 20, 2010, 08:12 AM
@hy4k oh my God this is just too hilarious.I laugh so much that i cried(manly tears :D).

Izznoogood
October 20, 2010, 08:13 AM

Most likly becouse he will witness the same generation change that himself went trought and he is the reason that luffy will get a second chance at realising his dreams.
Im guessing hes just got a little teary in the sockets becouse he is a proud sensei and thinking about his dreams with Roger.

tothx

Rayleigh and WB were probably closer to old friends then anything else, yeah they might have fought a bit but overall the respect was strong.

And why cry for Luffy, definitely because Luff acts just the same way as Roger did. Thats why they all put their bets on him

Moogle Mango

Maybe because Rayleigh sees the same thing that Shanks did when he sacrificed his arm to save luffy. Among the vast array of pirates, after WB, hardly any other gave the aura that Roger had that Luffy now has.

Hawkeyes said it best, the latent power of Luffy isn't his DF or his new haki powers, but his charisma and ability to bring people together to his cause.

acurabot
October 20, 2010, 08:15 AM

I wouldn't go as far as to say his crying for luffy, but crying tears of happiness that luffy resembles Roger in some way. Or such that, what Luffy says, reminds him of his captain.

omegakai
October 20, 2010, 08:19 AM
someone posted that luffy used gear 2 disappoints him well

luffy trained for 2 years to learn or to master haki and haki is just like electricity. electricity will not flow if you have a rubber as a conductor you need metal it is just like kuja using haki infused arrow to make it stronger and if luffy is using haki just like a kame ha-me ha like goku it will be really boring luffy needs a conductor to make his haki stronger and thats where his gears come to play :)

well after chapter 600 some people for some reason believe that luffy will outright abandon gears and only use haki. complete not understand that gear are luffy's way of manipulating the property of his DF. It doesn't matter how much he train in haki he is still a rubberman and his over all strength will come from how fast and how much tension he can add to his rubber body to cause a huge impact on enemies. As it stands luffy gears takes the properties of his rubber body to it extreme.
2nd is maximum tension which increases his speed but also creates a great impact because the amount of tension and resistance is higher that his normal form.

3rd is for the expansion property. so all i think thats missing for a 4th would be elasticity which IMO will be a form to him to withstand heavy impact and stretch beyond his current limits

Junior
October 20, 2010, 08:19 AM
I swear, you'd think fans had fallen and bumped their head.

Gear 2nd isn't steroids, people. Lucci likened the process to doping -- it was a comparison. A damn simile.

That's like Oda saying Zoro resembles a shark. Is Zoro really a damn shark? No.

Gear 2nd isn't Luffy inducing a foreign substance into his body -- anyone who doesn't get that needs to work on their reading comprehension. The entire process is just Luffy using his Devil Fruit powers to speed up the flow of blood in his body.

O-m-g, what does blood carry?

Oxygen. Nutrients. Stuff like that.

All Luffy is doing is using his Devil Fruit powers to enhance his strength.

If you're gonna complain about Gear 2nd you might as well complain about Luffy being made of rubber. Just saying.

and lets be honest: what is Luffy's goal?

A. Duke it out with some Pacifistas to prove to all the readers that he's stronger.
B. Get back with his crew ASAP and set sail for the New World as quickly and easily (HENCE the disguise) as possible.

If you chose B, you're one step ahead of the other people whining.

Luffy is trying to be incognito and surely doesn't want to find himself in a large scale SA brawl that happened 2 years ago. That wouldn't make any sense.

That's why he's wearing a mustache. That's why Hancock advised him not to cause trouble. That's why Rayleigh didn't say: "Alright Strawhat Crew, lets all dispatch and find Luffy!!!!"

Luffy dispatched a PX with the quickness and started hauling ass.

I'm fine with that but I guess some people feel like they're superior to Oda in writing.

Rofl.

Garp7
October 20, 2010, 08:20 AM
My bet is that Gear 2 has become one of Luffys simpler techniques and has a lot more to offer.

I kinda thinking along those line too.

Gear 2 and 3 is potential within Luffy. When he first think and eventually used it, his body is not fit enough to withstand it without side-effects. He miight never include G2 nor G3 during his training in his hometown (bcause he only thought of it after first encounter with Aokiji and later used it first time vs Blueno). His latest 2 years training could include fitting his body up to withstand the effect of G2 and G3 + new technique(s) (I hope).

It's kinda like fitness level of us all. Not many people can immediately run 20-30Km marathon or swim 5-10km (probably no people at all). If anyone who's not fit, force themselves to run 20-30km straight away, there will be serious side effect(s) or even death.

After rigorous training, some people can run marathon like it's nothing (i.e. Kenyan).

Anyway, this is just my speculation. Ultimately OP is Oda's story. I'm looking forward to future chapters.

St Michael
October 20, 2010, 08:28 AM
Brook looks super fast now. Is the last post in the spoiler thread confirmed ?

I'ld enjoy that new ability.

Rody naruto
October 20, 2010, 08:40 AM
Waw.I got to admit that im impress about how people here can make a fixation on thing when there is so much to talk about.
Anyway.
Looks Ussop still worry when its time to go in battle except for one little difference.
1.Ussop from before:"worry when its time to go in battle because he might get his ass kick.
2.Ussop from now :"worry when its time to go in battle because he doesnt have the right costume :D

4StepsAhead
October 20, 2010, 08:42 AM
I'm fine with that but I guess some people feel like they're superior to Oda in writing.

Rofl.

So if someone expresses a difference in opinion, or that they would have liked to see x or y happen instead of z, does this mean that they think they better writers than Oda? I believe everyone thinks the chapter is awesome and that even if they tried they couldn't write a better chapter, it's just that people have different expectations and opinions and when chapter doesn't meet their expectations they will definitely express their feelings about it. It's what a forum is for.......well at least that's what I think....neways enough with this .....let's focus on the good stuff.......like when the pics are coming out :D

LOL@ the fake SH pics love it..

Goty
October 20, 2010, 08:43 AM
Looks Ussop still worry when its time to go in battle except for one little difference.
1.Ussop from before:"worry when its time to go in battle because he might get his ass kick.
2.Ussop from now :"worry when its time to go in battle because he doesnt have the right costume :D

That's not happening, it's from the fake spoiler too. You know it's fake from earlier but keep bringing it up, geez.

Izznoogood
October 20, 2010, 08:48 AM
Waw.I got to admit that im impress about how people here can make a fixation on thing when there is so much to talk about.
Anyway.
1.Ussop from before:"worry when its time to go in battle because he might get his ass kipt.

Yeah, hehehe. This will evolve into "I cant go witouth battle outfit sickness" Wow he really never change, hehe. Will he become even more badass with a persononality change like with in thriller bark? hehe. Im cant wait for Usopp to get into action. What kind of different types of plants does he got. What happens when he runs out? lol, guess he gotta create a little garden to grow seeds, that will constantly try to eat chopper, hehe.

Im still hoping for Franky`s homing missile battery ram delux next chap when they meet up with Luffy. And i want the crew to really leave the island at the final page of next chap, one can hope.

Junior
October 20, 2010, 08:50 AM
So if someone expresses a difference in opinion, or that they would have liked to see x or y happen instead of z, does this mean that they think they better writers than Oda? I believe everyone thinks the chapter is awesome and that even if they tried they couldn't write a better chapter, it's just that people have different expectations and opinions and when chapter doesn't meet their expectations they will definitely express their feelings about it. It's what a forum is for.......well at least that's what I think....

LOL@ the fake SH pics love it....can't wait to see the real pics. :D

Expressing your opinions is fine.

It's when those opinions are based in anything less than facts that cause the BS flag to raise.

When people keep saying that Luffy is using steroids and not his own strength? It's less about opinion and more about blatant character bashing.

It's also one thing to have a desire for something to happen but when it contradicts the intentions of the characters...come on now.

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 08:50 AM
I honestly don't expect much from Usopp like everybody else, i mean, what the hell can a slang shot do to anybody in the new world..... absolutely Nothing. It's a good thing that the monster trio is around, without them, Usopp and Nami will be dead once they take one step into the new world.

Rody naruto
October 20, 2010, 08:53 AM
That's not happening, it's from the fake spoiler too. You know it's fake from earlier but keep bringing it up, geez.

It was a joke man let it be.

Im suprise that there isnt any pictures yet.:s

Lord Rayleigh
October 20, 2010, 08:53 AM
How many px's were taken out by new world pirates in the war? iirc it was zero, only hancock took them out.

Now Luffy can one-shot 'em....

Actually, several Pacifistas were defeated by New World pirates during the Battle of Marineford. Remember the knight pirate who thrust his lance into a Pacifista with his epic sentence : Feel the power of the New World !

omegakai
October 20, 2010, 09:00 AM
I honestly don't expect much from Usopp like everybody else, i mean, what the hell can a slang shot do to anybody in the new world..... absolutely Nothing. It's a good thing that the monster trio is around, without them, Usopp and Nami will be dead once they take one step into the new world.

we have no idea how much more stronger they really are and the monster trio are there for a reason to stop the strongest players. Also we still dont know if he still uses the sling shot or if he has made something else.

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 09:01 AM
Actually, several Pacifistas were defeated by New World pirates during the Battle of Marineford. Remember the knight pirate who thrust his lance into a Pacifista with his epic sentence : Feel the power of the New World !

Thanks for pointing that out, now it really makes me thing that Luffy ain't ready for the new world, Luffy is definitely gonna need help from Zoro and Sanji if he doesn't want to get his ass handed to him by a new world captain.

Junior
October 20, 2010, 09:02 AM

I didn't say that nobody from the New World defeated a Pacifista.

I said that I couldn't recall anyone immediately one-shotting a Pacifista like Luffy just did.

Not taking damage. Not breaking a sweat--well he was using Gear 2nd...but you get what I mean. :T

I'm just trying to balance out the power development in my head.

If Haki can do that much for Luffy's punches. I'm in awe.

Izznoogood
October 20, 2010, 09:04 AM

Wow, even after Usopp claims to have upgraded himself from the weak trio, who most likly will be the same trio. But comon, even you dont think Usopp has the same weapon after two years? He will have an awsome, more powerfull weapon\captapult or whatever. And what was that, in a split second he shot the seed and the plant was instantly chewing on the bastard, and it looked like nami just summond the damn thundercloud, so i wouldent count them out just yet,even before theyv gotten serius and goes all out .And just look at the growth of Choppers walking point, and thats just an indicator for the rest of his points. And besides, the support trio arnt suposed to beat the bosses anyway, thats put away for the other characters, but dont lable them pushovers just yet.

Thanks for pointing that out, now it really makes me thing that Luffy ain't ready for the new world, Luffy is definitely gonna need help from Zoro and Sanji if he doesn't want to get his ass handed to him by a new world captain.

If we look closer, Luffy smoked the PX in one shot mind you. What will happen with bazooka? Two dont in one hit, then what about gateling? You do see the pontential here dont you? And i too belive that Luffy went with the fastest adn descretly attack to get away rather than the flashies move hes got, gotta save some for later right?

Freid
October 20, 2010, 09:06 AM

Everything you just wrote essentially translates into 'the two year training which was meant to get them ready for the new world was pointless'.

Downanime00
October 20, 2010, 09:08 AM
so i guess the pacifistas weren't upgraded then, stupid lazy vegapunk! Now we will have to wait for the mugiwara's to come across a formidable enemy in the new world to see the fruits of their training!

How do you know that they weren't upgrade? Maybe they did but got own anyway.
[hr]

ye man!how f*** up is that

The confirmed spoiler said that Luffy destroys the PX5 in one hit with a haki-imbued JET Pistol!Way to got.I guess all our predictions fall on that one doesnt it:p

And I won the argue didn't I? Gear 2nd, live on forever.

Junior
October 20, 2010, 09:09 AM
Everything you just wrote essentially translates into 'the two year training which was meant to get them ready was pointless'

Don't mind that guy.

His argument is essentially:

"Since Luffy didn't OHKO a pacifista without Gear 2nd everything was a waste, he doesn't deserve to be Captain and he'll get his ass handed to him in the New World" (Go look back at his other posts).

That's not something that can be reasoned with.

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 09:11 AM
we have no idea how much more stronger they really are and the monster trio are there for a reason to stop the strongest players. Also we still dont know if he still uses the sling shot or if he has made something else.

Ohhh trust me, we know exactly how much stronger Usopp has gotten, judging by those weak ass Pop Greens he launched at the fake SH crew, we can pretty much say that Usopp still has his slang shot weapons, if you actually think that the weapons Usopp carries can do any damage to the new world pirates.... then think again my friend.

Wow, even after Usopp claims to have upgraded himself from the weak trio, who most likly will be the same trio. But comon, even you dont think Usopp has the same weapon after two years? He will have an awsome, more powerfull weapon\kaptapult or whatever. And what was that, in a split second he shot the seed and the plant was instantly chewing on the bastard, and it looked like nami just summond the damn thundercloud, so i wouldent count them out.And just lokk at the growth of Choppers walking point, and thats just an indicator for the rest of his points. And besides, the support tro arntnt suposed to beat the bosses anyway, thats put away for the other characters, but dont lable them pushovers just yet.

You do realize that every member of the fake SH crew is WEAK, those pop greens are only meant for weak, pathetic pirates like the fake SH crew, let's see what Usopp can do once they head to the new world, i hope you're prepared for Usopps everyday diseases, a lying coward like Usopp wont change, it's sad to see that Usopp solely relies on his weak weapons. Luffy's haki ftw :D

I think i might be the only one here who thinks Usopp is still the same weakling he was two years ago :(

VashDaStampede
October 20, 2010, 09:13 AM
Yes! Thank you! It looks like my wish came true. A short simple fight and off to Fishman Island! Even though I'm sure the next chapter will wrap up the fight and actually show them getting away (I'm assuming this chapter doesn't show that).

I see some people don't like that Luffy used gear 2...So what Luffy used gear 2 + Haki. A one hit KO is a one hit KO. To me that says Luffy has something even better for battles to come.
Think about it. If he can one hit a PX, he can probably take out an army of them by himself.

menino
October 20, 2010, 09:14 AM
he really hates luffy...
luffy KO one pacifista alone, and what must be done to prove that luffy got stronger? destroy a battalion of pacifistas?

Downanime00
October 20, 2010, 09:18 AM
If 1 G2+ Haki could destroy a PX then imagine G3+Haki. If it were to hit someone, they'll be soooo dead.
[hr]

sounds awesome, kind thought luffy would destroy it in 1 hit without using gear 2

Now, wouldn't that make Luffy way overpower right now? But he could probably could fight a PX and beat it without Gears now.

deffkryz
October 20, 2010, 09:22 AM
If 1 G2+ Haki could destroy a PX then imagine G3+Haki. If it were to hit someone, they'll be soooo dead.

Maybe something like:

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1408/0131ip.jpg (http://img830.imageshack.us/i/0131ip.jpg/)
Freaking panic!

Black Lagoon
October 20, 2010, 09:26 AM
I think i might be the only one here who thinks Usopp is still the same weakling he was two years ago :(

Yes, You are ... We have seen nothing yet and you start to make assumptions based on nothing, you make this whole 2 years sounds as if they were partying all the time, PERSONALLY I think you are under some kind of spell that makes you think the Fakes are the real ... or you are judging the real by looking at the fakes. :p

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 09:28 AM
How do you know that they weren't upgrade? Maybe they did but got own anyway.
<hr noshade size="1">

And I won the argue didn't I? Gear 2nd, live on forever.

Ohhh please, gear 3 plus haki is NOTHING, you realize how slow Luffy is once he activates gear 3, gear 3 is only powerful once he hits his enemies, i pray to god you dont think that the pirates in the new world are just gonna take the hit like lucci did. The New World is filled with smart, agile pirates.

4StepsAhead
October 20, 2010, 09:28 AM
Expressing your opinions is fine.

It's when those opinions are based in anything less than facts that cause the BS flag to raise.

When people keep saying that Luffy is using steroids and not his own strength? It's less about opinion and more about blatant character bashing.

It's also one thing to have a desire for something to happen but when it contradicts the intentions of the characters...come on now.

Meh..........well atleast it keeps the forums exciting....besides I don't remember anyone saying that Luffy used Steriods.

Thanks for pointing that out, now it really makes me thing that Luffy ain't ready for the new world, Luffy is definitely gonna need help from Zoro and Sanji if he doesn't want to get his ass handed to him by a new world captain

While I am disappointed that Luffy didn't one shot the PX with using gears I wouldn't say he's not ready for the NW, if I remember they were a whole set of pirates that attacked the PX all at once and we see it taking damage but I'm not sure it was destroyed...
http://mangable.com/one_piece/chapter-568/04/

Moogle Mango
October 20, 2010, 09:33 AM
Yes, You are ... We have seen nothing yet and you start to make assumptions based on nothing, you make this whole 2 years sounds as if they were partying all the time, PERSONALLY I think you are under some kind of spell that makes you think the Fakes are the real ... or you are judging the real by looking at the fakes. :p

Exactly!

What Usopp might lack in strength in these two years, though we don't know for sure, he will make it up in strategy. Usopp may not be the strongest character on the ship, but he is one of the more crafty and "smart" characters. Think about it. When he fought Luffy, though had ample time to prepare, he did fight almost evenly. And then check out his other battles, he held his own even after getting beat down a bit.

Being a sniper and shooter you need more strategies and craftiness than overall brute strength, or various techniques.

deffkryz
October 20, 2010, 09:35 AM
Seriously guys...

Stop feeding trolls.

It wasn't just one pirate that took one pacifista out by a OHKO but half a dozen ones on two panels (http://www.mangaeden.com/En/One%3D_%3DPiece/568/3/)... and we didn't actually see the outcome. That explosion may have turned out like the one after Robin's attack on PX-4.

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 09:37 AM
Exactly!

What Usopp might lack in strength in these two years, though we don't know for sure, he will make it up in strategy. Usopp may not be the strongest character on the ship, but he is one of the more crafty and "smart" characters. Think about it. When he fought Luffy, though had ample time to prepare, he did fight almost evenly even if it wasn't a straight fight. And then check out his other battles, he held his own even after getting beat down a bit.

Being a sniper and shooter you need more strategies and craftiness than overall brute strength, or various techniques.

You've got to be joking..... Usopps strategies wont help him in the new world, no matter how much time or effort he thinks it through. Usopp was not on pair during the fight he had with luffy, egg yoke and bombs wont do anything in the new world.

Rody naruto
October 20, 2010, 09:39 AM
Meh..........well atleast it keeps the forums exciting....besides I don't remember anyone saying that Luffy used Steriods.

When will this crap end.

there you have it.

ulamukuk
October 20, 2010, 09:43 AM
Exactly!

What Usopp might lack in strength in these two years, though we don't know for sure, he will make it up in strategy. Usopp may not be the strongest character on the ship, but he is one of the more crafty and "smart" characters. Think about it. When he fought Luffy, though had ample time to prepare, he did fight almost evenly. And then check out his other battles, he held his own even after getting beat down a bit.

i couldnt agree more....seriously

IF usopp is the same as he was 2 years ago, oda probably wouldnt have done a time skip with him being on an island with some mad man eating plants...he would like let him sit by and fly kites on sunny :D

Moogle Mango
October 20, 2010, 09:44 AM
You've got to be joking..... Usopps strategies wont help him in the new world, no matter how much time or effort he thinks it through. Usopp was not on pair during the fight he had with luffy, egg yoke and bombs wont do anything in the new world.

No I am not joking. One, we don't know how he evolved in the first place. But by going the general consensus over the past 2 years, he should be much better than prior the time skip. Secondly, just look at all his fights before this. He did win them. Maybe not as destructively as the demon trio, but he did.

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 09:46 AM
i couldnt agree more....seriously

IF usopp is the same as he was 2 years ago, oda probably wouldnt have done a time skip with him being on an island with some mad man eating plants...he would like let him sit by and fly kites on sunny :D

So let me guess, more increase in weapons and possibly better strategies count for someone being stronger??? Face the truth my friend, Usopp may look a BIT Muscular, but don't let those muscles fool you, he doesn't have the strength to face the new world like Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Franky and Brook.

I just dont wanna say "told you so" when Usopp starts his same coward routine.

4StepsAhead
October 20, 2010, 09:46 AM
It wasn't just one pirate that took one pacifista out by a OHKO but half a dozen ones on two panels (http://www.mangaeden.com/En/One%3D_%3DPiece/568/3/)... and we didn't actually see the outcome. That explosion may have turned out like the one after Robin's attack on PX-4.

Hey I posted this two or three posts up....stop stealing my thunder;):p

Neways everyone got stronger after the 2 years....and I'll be very surprised if Ussop got off the island without atleast engaging in some hand to hand combat.......of course he can't compare to the monster trio but I think he should be able to hold his own, although we'll have to wait and see. To bad he's still in the "weak trio"..... I wonder how depress he will be when finds out. :D

I really think Ussop will achieve his goal of being a brave warrior, he's improved in terms of courage and weapons since he first joined the crew but I still think he'll lie, lie and lie.

kkck
October 20, 2010, 09:47 AM
Anyone finds it a tad strange that an entirely new part of the manga just started and the strawhats have yet to reach the NW? Even if they get to fishman island they still would not be in the NW, they would have to get FI for that.

Moogle Mango
October 20, 2010, 09:47 AM
This the superman versus batman debate. Except Usopp isn't rich! :D

So let me guess, more increase in weapons and possibly better strategies count for someone being stronger??? Face the truth my friend, Usopp may look a BIT Muscular, but don't let those muscles fool you, he doesn't have the strength to face the new world like Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Franky and Brook.

If Luffy is any indicator, personalities and character quirks have been left unchanged.

ulamukuk
October 20, 2010, 09:48 AM
Stop feeding trolls.

LOL totally agrees...didnt notice till you mentioned this...we are feeding trolls here

On topic: Chapter 602 will be in fishman island : D or on the way perhaps

Junior
October 20, 2010, 09:50 AM

But...Brook doesn't even have muscles...

YOHOHOHOHO.

Lostromos
October 20, 2010, 09:54 AM
Ohhh please, gear 3 plus haki is NOTHING, you realize how slow Luffy is once he activates gear 3, gear 3 is only powerful once he hits his enemies, i pray to god you dont think that the pirates in the new world are just gonna take the hit like lucci did. The New World is filled with smart, agile pirates.

I think the issue is that you like Luffy so much that you just wanted him to be in Yonkus lvl after the 2years training...It was difficult to handle one PX for the whole strawhat crew 2 years ago..and now Luffy K.O one with gear 2 jet pistol.Just imagine Luffys current full fighting capabilities. Jet rifle , Jet Gattling gun and all the rest of his moves.I think he is much stronger!And remember we are still half way in One piece , He will get even stronger while he advances through NW with the rest of the Strawhats.I think he is powerfull enough to start marching in NW.
I understant that maybe you are big fan of Luffy , but try to think more realistic. :D

DoomSpirit
October 20, 2010, 09:55 AM

Could you please stop bitching about every single thing beeing wrong in that manga?

thx

Because I just read all the discussion, and half of it is you crying all over the place that your expectations were crushed by Oda.

4StepsAhead
October 20, 2010, 09:57 AM
Stop feeding trolls.

LOL totally agrees...didnt notice till you mentioned this...we are feeding trolls here

On topic: Chapter 602 will be in fishman island : D or on the way perhaps

I think the chapter 602 and maybe 603 would be about the journey to FI and the SHs celebrating and reaffirming their goals and interacting with each other....that would be so cool....then when they reach FI it'll probably be war......Jimbei and his crew vs *insert random powerful bad guy here that kidnapped the princess* and enter the SH.

Bhoot
October 20, 2010, 09:58 AM
His swordsmanship makes up for it, duhhhh. Brook is strong enough to handle his own weight, unlike Usopp, who constantly relies on his pathetic weapons he keeps creating, when is it going to get through to your head that the weapons Usopp have wont save him from the new world pirates, you must think my friend :D

Uh i have no idea y ppl r calling Ussop weak especially after the spoiler which clearly hints him having learned CoO which will allow him better dodging [remember he is a ranged guy , more of a sniper than anything else] so he is best now if he can hit the opponent multiple times .

Secondly even Reyleigh knew abt Hercules and hence can be assumed he is strong . One can only assume he taught Ussop something out of the ordinary.

luffyq1
October 20, 2010, 10:02 AM
I think the issue is that you like Luffy so much that you just wanted him to be in Yonkus lvl after the 2years training...It was difficult to handle one PX for the whole strawhat crew 2 years ago..and now Luffy K.O one with gear 2 jet pistol.Just imagine Luffys current full fighting capabilities. Jet rifle , Jet Gattling gun and all the rest of his moves.I think he is much stronger!And remember we are still half way in One piece , He will get even stronger while he advances through NW with the rest of the Strawhats.I think he is powerfull enough to start marching in NW.
I understant that maybe you are big fan of Luffy , but try to think more realistic. :D

Who in their right mind would think after 2 years of training Luffy would be on a yonkou level?????? if that were to happen, one piece would be nearly finished, all i said was that I'm disappointed that Luffy didn't use haki alone to beat that PX, now i got girls everywhere complaining about my opinion.

Luffy is gonna need more then gear 2 and haki to face the captains in the new world, surely everyone knows that, he's bound to lose a fight against one new world captain. But hey, that's my opinion.

Uriel
October 20, 2010, 10:05 AM
Luffy is gonna need more then gear 2 and haki to face the captains in the new world, surely everyone knows that, he's bound to lose a fight against one new world captain. But hey, that's my opinion.
Gear 3 :D

4StepsAhead
Uh i have no idea y ppl r calling Ussop weak especially after the spoiler which clearly hints him having learned CoO which will allow him better dodging [remember he is a ranged guy , more of a sniper than anything else] so he is best now if he can hit the opponent multiple times .

Secondly even Reyleigh knew abt Hercules and hence can be assumed he is strong . One can only assume he taught Ussop something out of the ordinary.

I think that spoiler was a fake dude!!

Naruffy
His swordsmanship makes up for it, duhhhh. Brook is strong enough to handle his own weight, unlike Usopp, who constantly relies on his pathetic weapons he keeps creating, when is it going to get through to your head that the weapons Usopp have wont save him from the new world pirates, you must think my friend :D

If that's the case then Ussop's 2 years of training were pointless.

Some people were complaining about the slow pace last weeks chapter, I guess this chapter just proves that transitional chapters set up an exciting chapter for the next week.

napik
October 20, 2010, 10:11 AM
I know that Ussop is one of the weakest on Sunny, but c'mon - he spent 2 years on a living island (giant plant?) surrounded by all those grown-up pop greens. I'd be surprised to find out he hasn't trained _some_ COO by that.

Has anyone seen ANY raw pic anywhere? Just a glimpse to feed my neverending hunger for newest One Piece!

fistsofrage
October 20, 2010, 10:22 AM
I know that Ussop is one of the weakest on Sunny, but c'mon - he spent 2 years on a living island (giant plant?) surrounded by all those grown-up pop greens. I'd be surprised to find out he hasn't trained _some_ COO by that.

Has anyone seen ANY raw pic anywhere? Just a glimpse to feed my neverending hunger for newest One Piece!

He's been fighting sea kings and high level beasts as well as the human eating plants. All those people who want ussop to be weak will be surprised by his new manliness. Calling ussop crap is pretty lame since he's competing with a trio that's been training/fighting since they were little kids.

And where the hell are my spoiler pics? :(