PDA

View Full Version : Theory Roger's bloodline's not over!!!

Roarchu
October 14, 2010, 12:18 AM
cuz guess who's pregnant...

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/397379/child-cow-moda-one_piece-photo_-object-portgas_d_a

:smile-big

Fox666
October 14, 2010, 12:52 AM
Her name is Moda. But I don't think she get so intimate with Ace for that brief time.

Yet, I like the idea of Ace having left a woman pregnant before he was captured.

vagabond87
October 14, 2010, 01:28 AM
I had same idea some months ago... Probably posted something about that.. or not:eyeroll
I think that Oda made that side story for purpose, so Rogers bloodline didnt ended.

Found my post:amuse
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1798876#post1798876

If you have enough time and you really want to see some sense in last chapters biggest twist- you can read this whole thread- many people came with really good ideas about sens of Ace dying for those who still denying facts(few days ago I was one of those :p
About Oars being dead- maby Im little foolish but he is NOT dead yet in my opinion and i see him making move, third and last time. Who knows when but still..
One other thing- Its shame that Moda(milk-maiden that saved Ace once in cover story) was soo young when she met Ace- now probably there will be no continuation of Rogers bloodline :darn

Maby she wasnt so youn after all :eyeroll

kkck
October 14, 2010, 08:13 AM
I have considered an scenario where ace during his travels left a bastard kid somewhere in the world however I never really thought of her lol. It is within the realm of possibilities but I would prefer if oda introduces someone else for that task. Preferably someone luffy could run into while traveling the NW but in turn it is only revealed the kid in question is ace's in a box at the end of an arc or something.

Uriel
October 14, 2010, 10:09 AM
Maybe that's why Garp left the Marines and went to his original island. :P

JetPistol
October 14, 2010, 10:21 AM
I have considered an scenario where ace during his travels left a bastard kid somewhere in the world however I never really thought of her lol. It is within the realm of possibilities but I would prefer if oda introduces someone else for that task. Preferably someone luffy could run into while traveling the NW but in turn it is only revealed the kid in question is ace's in a box at the end of an arc or something.

maybe they met in the NW lol
hehe nvm. shes too young :|

dct21
October 14, 2010, 11:33 AM
yea right that chick was just a little kid, thats nasty!

El-Thor
October 14, 2010, 11:46 AM
OHHH Maybe Ace banged like twenty chicks in all sorts of places (pun) and has kids all over the world ! Little Aces so to speak !

Maybe that was his Ace in the hole ? (double pun) A final F You to the Marines?

Jorge D. Dragon
October 20, 2010, 04:03 AM
In fact it would be really interesting twist. It would be also really important for Luffy, because it was a big tragedy for him having Ace dying on him. It could have healed his mental wounds and also help him to mature even more raising someone.
I'd like to see this twist in the story.:)

kidopitz27
October 22, 2010, 07:13 AM
that girl is from harvest moon series : Harvest moon:Twin Villages (a look alike though)

http://i.neoseeker.com/ca/harvest_moon_twin_villages_conceptart_8WS4J.png

kulugo
October 23, 2010, 01:50 AM
nah! http://cm1.cloudmanga.com/cm_source/cm_4350_one_piece/5361.jpg

JetPistol
November 08, 2010, 08:15 AM
This is a line I got from OneManga forums about the new recently released Green Data book.
"Mohda from Ace's story was drawn 'older' in Oda's notes. Will she appear again?" http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?t=97098
Original poster may be on to something :P

bittman
November 09, 2010, 12:25 AM
This is why we can't have nice things =(

BlackHair
November 09, 2010, 03:53 AM
May the Gold bloodline rest in peace.

Razh
November 09, 2010, 04:23 AM
OHHH Maybe Ace banged like twenty chicks in all sorts of places (pun) and has kids all over the world ! Little Aces so to speak !

Maybe that was his Ace in the hole ? (double pun) A final F You to the Marines?

Where's "t-t-t-t-tripplle pun!" man? You're on step away from epic. :p

If anything, Ace probably hooked up with some lady in New World. I think that he was too focused on his hunt for Blackbeard too take it easy with chicks. I didn't see him throw any moves on Nami or Vivi.

urlaub
November 09, 2010, 07:15 AM
Very weird, almost pedophiliac all this Moda thing,

aionaraP
November 09, 2010, 07:36 AM
very nice find at that onemanga chapter cover.

this is a given possibility and i wont be surprised if moda got pregnant and her son would be the next successor to the strawhat which will be given by luffy to him at the end of the manga. :)

BanishingSorrow
November 09, 2010, 08:08 AM
Mmmm, i don't understand. What is this all about?.

Roarchu
November 09, 2010, 02:10 PM
lol at bittman

c'mon guys, 12 and up is good to go lol. I doubt OP has underage laws or any crap like that. I do doubt it's Moda tho, but I just can't outrule the possibility. Also, I'm shipping again

warped1
November 09, 2010, 04:13 PM
what about bonney? she was all upset over the whole execution and went after blackbeard afterwards. ace could've met her just like he met buggy's crew, just hopping on board out of nowhere and becoming friends. i think their personalities would've clicked.