PDA

View Full Version : Theory The Shichibukai pirate crews

marko71
October 19, 2010, 03:03 PM
Well, I was thinking. We know that the Shichibukai are former pirates, who serve under the WG.

So let's count them, all. Blackbeard, Jimbei, Crocodile, Doflamingo, Gecko Moria, Mihawk, Boa Hancock and Kuma.

We all know what Blackbeard's pirate crew is, we also know that Jimbei was the first mate of Fisher Tiger in the Sunny pirates. Also, Boa is the captain of Kuja pirates. Gecko Moria, let's say thriller bark.

We still have Doflamingo, Mihawk, Crocodile and Kuma left.

In the chapter 0, we see Doflamingo, Crocodile and Mihawk if I remember correctly, witnessing the execution of Roger. That means that there are old I guess.

We know that Mihawk fought Shanks in the past, but stopped when he lost his arm. I'm dying to know how Mihawk's crew looked, because he is, a loner I guess. What do you think? And the mighty sword of his, where did he get it.

Doflamingo is for me I guess with Kuma, the most mysterious part of this gang. We don't know anything about him, except that he had some connection with the Bellamy pirates, but i really doubt that such a strong person was only with the Bellamy pirates.

And Kuma. There are a lot of theories and threads about him, so I do not wish to discuss that, I just want to make a picture of his crew in my head.

Croco boy is I guess the funniest. He crossed ways with Ivankov and I'm really looking forward to know what that situation was. And Crocodile was once a rookie to, who wanted to become Pirate king. And I'd like to know more about his battle with whitebeard. And about his crew, Baroque works only, or another one. I'm guessing that he was long ago with another crew.

Feel free to give suggestions.

St Michael
October 19, 2010, 03:33 PM
They probably all had their crew in the past. Even Mihawk (I doubt you can sail and survive on the GL with a casket shaped ship).

Moria and Croc probably lost their in the NW. Doflamingo is leading a whole gang of many crews (ie : Bellamy's).

Jinbei crew probably vanished with the death of Fisher Tiger. Or at least splitted up.

Kuma was part of Dragon's (as seen in Luffy and Ace flashback) , maybe he had one of his own later. He's called the tyrant after all..

Oh and minus Boa (26?) they all are around 40. The elder being Moria and the youngster (lol) being Teach. 48 and 38 respectively if I remember correctly.

chess4
October 19, 2010, 03:50 PM
We have seen hancock and blackbeards crew. Moria only has 2 real crew members left, dr hogback and albosome. Croc has one member that we know of in das bones. I don't know if mihawk ever had a crew and I can't wait to see doflas crew. Kumas crew was probably obsorbed into the RA

St Michael
October 19, 2010, 04:09 PM
Daz doesn't count as a former crew member since he didn't know who his boss was before alabasta arc.
You forgot Perona for Moria.

kkck
October 19, 2010, 07:40 PM
perhaps mihawk did not have a crew of his own but rather he was a second mate or something in one. Moria's original crew was killed by kaido. Crocodile was leader of the baroque works. It is also possible his original crew was killed by WB. Not quite sure about flamingo.... He seems like sort of a mafia boss... If his philosophy now has always been the same then it is possible he never even had a proper crew but rather a number of people who he disposed of once they outlived their usefulness.

Jorge D. Dragon
October 20, 2010, 03:42 AM
I think Mihawk didn't have his own crew. He was a lone wolf who was improving his skills and he wasn't really interested in One Piece and I think that's why he joined WG as Shichibukai.

Kuma was obviously a part of Dragon crew and than one of the RA commanders, but it's not easy to say if he had his own crew or not. He also seems like a lone wolf or subordinate.

About others... I think it's pretty save to assume that they had their own crews as we were shown even with Doflamingo.:)

marko71
October 20, 2010, 02:19 PM
I agree with St Michael, Mihawk must have had a crew.

Daz Bones wasn't at Crocodile's original crew if I recall well.

Doflamingo is a mafia chief, i agree with that, but Kuma must have had a crew before Dragon.

Fox666
October 20, 2010, 05:05 PM
While Kuma worked for Dragon, he still was a pirate.

I bet all of the Shichibukais were captains.

Probably the marines won't offer the position of Shichibukai to a pirate who is subordinate to another pirate not affiliated with the government.

All Shichibukai which we know their position in their crews have been captains. I.e. Moria, Hancock, Teach, not to mention Ace

Kris Luis
October 21, 2010, 01:59 AM
I have a theory about Crocodile~

He's so mad at Whitebeard, having to journey all across the grind line and finally as a super rookie enters the new world and bumps into one of the yonkou, WB.

They fight and Crocodile and his team gets completely destroy'd.

Croco: "grr..Whitebeard..grr.."
------------------

DonFlamingo was another super rookie (at the time) who was promoted to become a schibukai. The super rookies after the time skip made it to sabaody by themselves and got well known, maybe he fly's solo.
Boa has queen's haki and was already destined to be well-known (Kuja Pirates)
Kuma is a pirate of Dragon the revolutionary!!!!
Mihawk just tearin shit up with his swordsman skill, who knows, maybe he too wanted to be the best, why else would he rise up in the ranks.

elitefox
October 22, 2010, 03:07 AM
They probably all had their crew in the past. Even Mihawk (I doubt you can sail and survive on the GL with a casket shaped ship).

Moria and Croc probably lost their in the NW. Doflamingo is leading a whole gang of many crews (ie : Bellamy's).

Jinbei crew probably vanished with the death of Fisher Tiger. Or at least splitted up.

Kuma was part of Dragon's (as seen in Luffy and Ace flashback) , maybe he had one of his own later. He's called the tyrant after all..

Oh and minus Boa (26?) they all are around 40. The elder being Moria and the youngster (lol) being Teach. 48 and 38 respectively if I remember correctly.

he can ;)

he is even alone in the island :D

MaiSiaoSiao
October 22, 2010, 06:14 AM
he can ;)

he is even alone in the island :D

Nah i doubt so.How can his casket survive the weather changes?Imagine his casket got caught in the storm. Wouldn't it overturn?

And as for him living alone on the island,he can because he has the power.The World greatest swordman title isn't just for show XD

JA1024
October 24, 2010, 08:52 PM
If you think about it, ace survived on a raft and he probably came to paradise from the new world