PDA

View Full Version : Theory Straw hat families

marko71
October 20, 2010, 09:35 AM
What about their families. Have you noticed how many only children there are, biological speaking. If I'm correct. Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, (Chopper is an animal, and he could have some family, but not important), Robin, Franky, Brook. If I'm right, we don't know a single brother.

I don't know, but this is kinda strange. Except brothers and sisters, we don't know many parents.

Luffy's father is Dragon, we know that for sure. But what about his mother. I was thinking that she is a noble. Remember that the place Luffy lived in was once visited by nobles, and some minor nobles lived also there. I'm thinking of a Celestial dragon in fact. And maybe Dragon, his father is also a noble, i wouldn't count that out.

Zoro, I'm damn curios about his family. If I remember correctly, we don't have a single information about that. I'd like to believe that his family, or parents will be shown.

Sanji. Well I have an opinion. It would be interesting if he was the son of the blonde Gorousei.

What about Nami. She was an orphan found by Bellemere. She is not her real mother. Could it somehow be that Big Mom is Nami's real mother?

We know everything about Usopp, Chopper (I guess), Robin.
I don't think Brook is even important because his parents are dead.

And what about Franky. It's said that he's father was a pirate. I'd like to think that in a crazy world, Kuma could be his father, why not. He is popular for his name Tyrant, so he could just used some girl, and Franky was born. :D

Share your opinions, I'd like to think about this.

JA1024
October 20, 2010, 08:16 PM
It would be funny if kuma was franky's dad since they are around the same age

I kinda like how sanji could be the son of one of the gorosei

El-Thor
October 20, 2010, 10:14 PM
Why show us families that won't have any part in the story? More screen time for our heroes I say

MaiSiaoSiao
October 21, 2010, 01:27 AM
Why show us families that won't have any part in the story? More screen time for our heroes I say

Well imagine the SH fighting right up to the WG HQ and the gorosei appear.And sanji will be like "..... DAD?!!" Then the SHs will be like "OMG NO WAY!!!"

natli
October 21, 2010, 03:05 AM
If SH had families it would be more difficult for them to leave with Luffy. For example somebody has to take care of grandpa, walk the little sister to school, etc. Or maybe Oda sees pirates as people from the social margin, with strange childhoods...idk.

MaiSiaoSiao
October 21, 2010, 03:51 AM
If SH had families it would be more difficult for them to leave with Luffy. For example somebody has to take care of grandpa, walk the little sister to school, etc. Or maybe Oda sees pirates as people from the social margin, with strange childhoods...idk.

Well for some reason,all of the SHs parents either died,left them for the seas or where not shown.Maybe Oda have something install for us in the later episodes about the SHs parents or something

natli
October 21, 2010, 08:37 AM
Well for some reason,all of the SHs parents either died,left them for the seas or where not shown.Maybe Oda have something install for us in the later episodes about the SHs parents or something

Backstory for every Strawhat? Why not. But I'm against them having younkou/shichibukai/gorousei as parents. Dragon as Luffy's father was already too much for me.

Fox666
October 23, 2010, 06:19 PM
I bet we will see Franky's father at some points, since he was said to have been a pirate.