PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 602 Discussion / 603 Prediction Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Kaiser Will
October 20, 2010, 10:09 PM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64981)

Remember this thread's rules:

* No spoilers allowed outside the spoiler thread for 48 hours (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/announcement.php?f=922&a=76) (in respect to those that don't want to be spoiled)

* No spamming allowed (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/announcement.php?f=922&a=117)

All Forum rules (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6306) will be strictly enforced.
Unrelated matters should be discussed in the following locations: One Piece Main Board (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47) / Tree of Knowledge (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61) / One Piece Mega Convo Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62132).

rickfox
October 26, 2010, 11:55 PM
Perona?? well if the spoiler is true, then the end is near.

coqui018
October 26, 2010, 11:55 PM
i can't wait for this one to come out and see all the people that helped them these past two years come to there aid and halt the marines.

chitgoks
October 26, 2010, 11:57 PM
oda totally surprised me with this twist! didnt expect those who helped train the crew were all there to help stop the marines!

damane08
October 26, 2010, 11:59 PM
finally! this chapter is the one that we have been waiting for, it's been a damn long time coming and it seems to be freaking awesome! I wonder what Usopp's trainer will do now (yes his name escapes me and i'm too tired to go look it up... lol) and what'll Perona do now? go back maybe?

chitgoks
October 27, 2010, 12:02 AM
heracles could hang out with rayleigh as they both know each other. ( if i remember it right. if not, then that could have been a fake i read)

Poneglyph420
October 27, 2010, 12:02 AM
More than anything I'm shocked to see Hancock again involved helping Luffy.
I guess this chapter will be the final resolution of this SA Reunion "mini arc"
It's kinda cute how the "training friends" have all shown up to help and/ or see off the SH. I'm psyched to see some RAWs and to be able to actually follow the dialogue..

Sounds like a good sendoff chapter...
Sweet...

bittman
October 27, 2010, 12:05 AM
God bless Sanji. Super nosebleeds and petrified from miles away through binoculours!

Interesting to see sort of everyone there to say goodbye, except Revolutionaries and Mihawk, but they are sort of exceptions to the rule given their status anyway.

Anyway, chapter looks dull. There, I said it. Should laugh pretty hard because of Sanji though.

Lyn685
October 27, 2010, 12:06 AM
Maybe we get a Coverstory about Perona trying to find Moria or a fitting new home. It´s been so long since the last one. :P

kusanagi_k
October 27, 2010, 12:09 AM
...and my name is HERACLES'N !!! :D
(sorry i couldnt help it...)

PS: (just my opinion)Perona for crewmate !!!
just because she'd be bored otherwise...

Rody naruto
October 27, 2010, 12:12 AM
I can Actualy wait to see scene where Rayleigh draws the line on floor and tell the marines not to cross it.That look sick! :)

panasit
October 27, 2010, 12:15 AM
It's like parents sending off the kids to first day of school. You thought they are already gone, but they park their cars right near by and observe you, lol.

Rody naruto
October 27, 2010, 12:17 AM
...and my name is HERACLES'N !!! :D
(sorry i couldnt help it...)

PS: (just my opinion)Perona for crewmate !!!
just because she'd be bored otherwise...

Yeah,but maybe not a permanent crewmate.Maybe she'll be like Princess bb,and stay with the Strawhats for a while until she find Moria.Who knows

Poneglyph420
October 27, 2010, 12:20 AM
Maybe we get a Coverstory about Perona trying to find Moria or a fitting new home. It´s been so long since the last one. :P

Actually the cover this week is Usopp and a bunch of otters..
And I pray each night that we ONLY see Perona again as Moria or Mihawks Moe/ Loli/ B!tch...

chitgoks
October 27, 2010, 12:21 AM
hmm... im curious if this chapter will include scenes of the okamas teasing sanji, and zoro finding out about it, will tease him even more and we'll see more zoro and sanji heating up

k-dom
October 27, 2010, 12:21 AM
Poor marines, it seems they are out of luck in this chapter.
Poor Sanji :-)))
Looks like we won't even see Sunny in action but I'm fine with that. Perona presence also explains how Zoro came first

And I find it nice that the covers are in the crew gathering order for this serie

-Ken-
October 27, 2010, 12:22 AM
I hope Perona did not join permenantly, her power is creative, but only if the opponent is negative like Usopp. And it'll be boring to see Usopp-like character in every arc just so that they can fight on par with her.

ShinobiWrath
October 27, 2010, 12:23 AM
This chapter will be great if for just the Sanji scenes alone. I lmao when I read that. Oda, you have once again worked your magic. This is the reunion we've all be waiting for and I can't wait to get to Fishman Isle.

elitefox
October 27, 2010, 12:28 AM
i smell something awesome... no legend... epic im sure.

mugiwara is really a dangerous foe, look how massive his allies become?
So sky island is not allied with the WG, I guess
[hr]
I guess the marine enforcements won't make it in time.

and maybe set a trap on the other side of the wall

SuperShuter
October 27, 2010, 12:33 AM
I'm sure it will be good once we se it but i hope there is a great deal of the marines for the strawhats to need "help" I think the phrase saving them is wrong. Anyway i can see a shitstorm comming from this like the last week lol. To be fair I was hoping Oda would have made this reunion leaving everyone gobsmacked and similar to the way he the crew were reciving news. Instead he went for a more laid back approach just showing the crew members reuniting and setting the scene for the fake luffy. I think he is just leaving a lot of this for after and once they get to fishman island or the neworld

ShiroPhoenix
October 27, 2010, 12:36 AM
Another awesome sounding chapter yet again but most of all I want to see rayleigh separating the earth

Xerous
October 27, 2010, 12:38 AM
I hope Perona did not join permenantly, her power is creative, but only if the opponent is negative like Usopp. And it'll be boring to see Usopp-like character in every arc just so that they can fight on par with her.

you have her power backwards ussops negativity makes him immune to her power.:facepalm

OldSkOoL
October 27, 2010, 12:40 AM
Sounds plausible for a Perona mini-arc

general_zero
October 27, 2010, 12:41 AM
So this explain why Zoro was first to arrive in SA, Perona help him. hehe. Exciting chapter! I can't wait...

OboyAlmighty
October 27, 2010, 12:53 AM
since it's already confirmed i m officially going nuts!

the okamas weren't a surprise because they were already shown to be together with sanji at 598! but man oh man heracles and the sky grandpas! never would've expected them to be there!

oda you never fail us!

tobeulp
October 27, 2010, 01:11 AM
Well I am not satisfied on how Sanji saw Hancock... It would be more epic if Hancock is just beside Sanji when they meet but maybe if Sanji meets Hancock face to face he could die of blood lost ^^... But overall I think it is a great chapter here comes the New World!!!

Jorge D. Dragon
October 27, 2010, 01:14 AM
Yeah, it's really totally unexpected for me! But it's really interesting twist. Especially for okamas, Herecles, Perona and Wetheria to come.:) It was rather logical to see Hanckock, cause she cares for Luffy's well being.:)
I also want to see Rayleigh drawing a line for Marines))

k-dom
October 27, 2010, 01:18 AM
Yes to need all this help the marines must have come in numbers. But again the Strawhats have been able to make friends from citizens (even formers enemies with Perona)
Maybe Heracles and Whetearians attacks will give us more hints of what Usopp and Nami can do

DeBaron8
October 27, 2010, 01:20 AM
I'm so glad that all the Strawhats will finally reunite.:D Sounds like an epic chapter! Not only did everyone grow stronger, but they all gained new allies to help the crew! Rayleigh is such a badass old man, love it how he can still make the marines shit their pants! But the best part is the Sanji scenes, LMAO just from the spoilers. Sees Nami and Robin = nosebleed, sees Hancock through binoculars = turns to stone, not from her DF, but from her beauty!!! SO EPIC!!!

k-dom
October 27, 2010, 01:21 AM
Sanji won't be able to see the New World ! Next chapters are mermaid island. He will die from lack of blood :-))

Jorge D. Dragon
October 27, 2010, 01:29 AM
It's logical that normal marines shit their pants in front of Rayleigh. He is a Dark King.:) And he surely is stronger than Luffy even now and plenty of people shitted even before Luffy's abilities. And he didn't even show his full power:)
I'm really waiting to see not only this chapter, but already the Fishman Island.:)

Maybe Heracles and Whetearians attacks will give us more hints of what Usopp and Nami can do
I'd say yes, but I think Heracles is more like a short range fighter, when Usopp is long range.

Semaka
October 27, 2010, 01:36 AM
Can OP get any epic than this? HELL YES!!! This is how you start a new adventure, it truly is the best manga in the world, and i think it has set the bar higher than Dragon Ball, and way higher for Bleach and Naruto to reach. At least Bleach is as good as always but Naruto has started to become boring.

matzik1212
October 27, 2010, 01:42 AM
yep this chapter is gonna rock:) ohh i want to see the pictures asap..i'm dying of excitement ^_^..rayleigh once again is the man ,at his age he sure can kick the marines asses ...i didn't really expected all those who helped with the SH's training to be there...well almost everyone:D...that was a very pleasant surprise and finallyyy all the SH's reunite on this chapter...oda sure knows to make us wait but at least it was worth it:)

Shadoguardian
October 27, 2010, 01:52 AM
I'm not sure if I actually believe the current spoilers. I mean, Rayleigh, Heracles, Hancock, Perona and the okamas all present and most of them helping out in letting the Strawhats escape? Next thing you know, the old wizard guys from weatheria, riding the giant birds will call forth a storm, and Revolutionaries with the old man, kid and cyborg dog from Vegapunks island will blow up G-1 for a distraction.

Edit: wait, my bad, the birds and Weatherian scientist were there, meaning the only ones that haven't showed up are the guys from Vegapunks island and the Revolutionaries.

Kaizoku-O Luffy
October 27, 2010, 02:05 AM
Its gonna take a long time to see these characters once again in the story. So ODA decided to send them off in a flashy way.

Now perona and honcock are officially out of the picture for SHs nakama.

matzik1212
October 27, 2010, 02:27 AM
Its gonna take a long time to see these characters once again in the story. So ODA decided to send them off in a flashy way.

perona and hancock as their nakama was from the very start a foolish idea IMO:amuse...the next nakama will be some new characters for sure and now that they will soon arrive at FI maybe in this arc someone will join ...at least i'm hoping so ^_^

Messiah
October 27, 2010, 02:45 AM
Am I the only one who wants to see bonney join the SHs? I mean her crew is totally wiped out and she obviously had a tough past...hope they save her somehow

back on topic, I find it a bit strange that all those ppl (heracles,perona...) were there to help them. we see nothing of them in the past 4 chapters and suddenly they come out of nowhere to stop the marines? doesn't make much sense to me !

general_zero
October 27, 2010, 02:52 AM
I am predicting a new nakama in FI. A fishman master of karate, maybe an apprentice of Jimbie.

Deo_df
October 27, 2010, 02:54 AM
Whitebeard & Shanks may be able to split some clouds, but before the Dark King the Earth herself gives way... I wanna see the new Perona, is she still gothic Lolita?

Kaizoku-O Luffy
October 27, 2010, 02:55 AM
I am predicting a new nakama in FI. A fishman master of karate, maybe an apprentice of Jimbie.

Or the son or descendant of fisher tiger maybe. In FI arc we will find out more about him.

aionaraP
October 27, 2010, 02:56 AM
i want to know who's the new fleet admiral now. if its smoker instead of the other 3 admirals, then i will probably shit my pants.

though i really think aokiji is out of the picture even though sengoku recommended him to kong because he's just too lazy to do hardwork and he idolizes garp so much. so he will pass any promotions that will be offered to him...

baka-burg
October 27, 2010, 03:06 AM
Are those spoilers really confirmed ? I'll be waiting a little longer until I believe. That is a little too much for me. Sounds a bit like a fan-fiction.

llamapie
October 27, 2010, 03:07 AM
Can OP get any epic than this? HELL YES!!! This is how you start a new adventure, it truly is the best manga in the world, and i think it has set the bar higher than Dragon Ball, and way higher for Bleach and Naruto to reach. At least Bleach is as good as always but Naruto has started to become boring.

:P Well I would argue its a very close 2nd to Berserk. It certainly is by far the best Shounen and we won't see another come close for a very long time. >,> I dislike the idea of them being saved. I would prefer they all owned the Marines that showed up then proceeded to fishman island. Lets face it. A burst of Luffy's King Haki would wipe out almost every marine that went after them.

Jorge D. Dragon
October 27, 2010, 03:15 AM
Messiah

Am I the only one who wants to see bonney join the SHs? I mean her crew is totally wiped out and she obviously had a tough past...hope they save her somehow
Yes, it would be interesting to see Boney as a new crew member, though I think before they will surely get a fishman and then may be her.:) At least it would be interesting if they will rescue her from the World Government.

aionaraP

i want to know who's the new fleet admiral now. if its smoker instead of the other 3 admirals, then i will probably shit my pants.

though i really think aokiji is out of the picture even though sengoku recommended him to kong because he's just too lazy to do hardwork and he idolizes garp so much. so he will pass any promotions that will be offered to him... I'd say Aokiji. He is the fittest. And how come can Smoker become Fleet Admiral? There are so many of stronger people than him in Marine.

marko71
October 27, 2010, 03:16 AM
Rayleigh is a badass. In the last chapter we had an epic moment (I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna become the Pirate King. Ray cries).

And in this, there will be at least 3 epic moments.

The earth in two pieces, Sanji when he sees Boa, and the last scene.

Youbba
October 27, 2010, 03:18 AM
Hell yeah, I can't wait for the FI arc to start :)
I missed the "classic" arc structure in One Piece, you know what I mean :
--- The crew reach a new Island
--- They find new friends and new enemies.
--- The final boss in the island have some connection with the major characters (Shishi, Marines, Or starting from now Yonkou).
--- The final battle, where Luffy take down the boss and Zoro beat the second.
--- At the end the new found friend may or may not join the crew.

And of course all this is fulled with comedy, drama and everything :)

Shadoguardian
October 27, 2010, 03:36 AM

Maybe but Oda could use them in lashbacks, when the Strawhats show something new.

elitefox
October 27, 2010, 03:48 AM
I wanna see sanji now XD

lol, he smell woman out of perona eh... I'm curious how perona look now
[hr]

yep this chapter is gonna rock:) ohh i want to see the pictures asap..i'm dying of excitement ^_^..rayleigh once again is the man ,at his age he sure can kick the marines asses ...i didn't really expected all those who helped with the SH's training to be there...well almost everyone:D...that was a very pleasant surprise and finallyyy all the SH's reunite on this chapter...oda sure knows to make us wait but at least it was worth it:)

Lol I wanna know if mihawk is there too

you know, he is still the apprentice but is behind the scenes.

there will be a apprentice surpass the master I guess, for Zoro to claim the strongest swordsman title.

deffkryz
October 27, 2010, 03:49 AM
Goodbye Perona, Goodbye Hancock, Goodbye Kuja Pirates, Goodbye Herculesn, Goodbye Rayleigh, Goodbye Shacky... I'll miss all of you for sure. ;(

chitgoks
October 27, 2010, 03:54 AM
:P Well I would argue its a very close 2nd to Berserk. It certainly is by far the best Shounen and we won't see another come close for a very long time. >,> I dislike the idea of them being saved. I would prefer they all owned the Marines that showed up then proceeded to fishman island. Lets face it. A burst of Luffy's King Haki would wipe out almost every marine that went after them.

plus rayleight could follow luffy's haki burst with one of his own. ha ha! instant coma!

gold349
October 27, 2010, 04:20 AM
lol sanji nose bleed on seeing nami and robin is huuuge, man he could reach end of grandline with one of those lol.

sixiack
October 27, 2010, 04:25 AM
lock closly at the first pic you see zorros eye is open

plex
October 27, 2010, 04:25 AM
Seems to be a great chapter!. Finally, the the crew got together :tem
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7306/awesome1k.jpg

matzik1212
October 27, 2010, 04:30 AM
i really can't see boney joining the crew not now not ever:)..she sure is a mysterious character but i don't see her being more then a passing character in this story...now i'm excited to see FI and the state it's in and also to see jimbei cause he promised to meet with luffy there after 2y...i bet in the next chapters we will find out about what everybody else has been doing during this period:about buggy,kid,law and so on ^_^ it's something to look forward

Lyn685
October 27, 2010, 04:31 AM
Perona looks awesome!
Too bad we probably won´t get to see her new look all to soon again. :P

rickfox
October 27, 2010, 04:36 AM
why Perona still can hold that umbrella while she is in the form of astral projection?

this is not the first time

and where is her real flesh?

den_lim
October 27, 2010, 04:36 AM
I heard a former enemy would become a new crew member -- maybe it's Perona?

baka-burg
October 27, 2010, 04:38 AM
That little Kumacy Perona is holding is speaking !! Does that mean she already met Moria ? Or could it be a talking robot out of Wapols toy-empire ?

I like how Sanji immediately turns to stone when he sees Hancock.

luffi_2009
October 27, 2010, 04:39 AM
Source:Apforums
Credit: kaze1028 & bamind
Verification: Confirmed

Brook joins up, and as usual asks Nami to show her panties and got kicked.
Chopper came from the ship to see Zoro/Sanji/Luffy, and now the whole crew are gathered.
Sanji spews fountain of noseblood upon seeing Nami and Robin

Marine ships came attacking, but Hancock appears in their way.
She asks who dares put marine ships in her path, and saves Luffy
Usopp and Sanji sees her using binoculars. Sanji got stones just by looking at her through the binoculars lol

Luffy tells Sanji about her, and he cries in jealousy
Herculesun came with Usopp as well to this island, and he also blocks the marines' path with giant beetles.
The scholars of Weatheria created rain in the Marines path to stop them as well
They were told not to use lightning because it'll hit the citizens.

The bird that Chopper was with came to greet Luffy (earlier in the chapter before they got on the ship)

Apparently Kamabakka okamas also helped stop the marines.

Luffy's order at the end.
"Alright guys!! I have a lot I have to tell you!! But for now!!! Thanks for following with my selfish plan for 2 years!!"
Raises the sails
"Set sail!!! Fishman island, here we come!!"

The end. Sorry about typos.
Perona just shows up for farewell. Came with Zoro probably.
Everyone who were with a Strawhat came to help

Hancock's awesome .

المصدر : الرلونغ بارك
الحالة مؤكد

ترجمة: شبكة ون بيس العربية

بروك ينظم اليهم ثم كالعادة يسأل نامي ان تريه البكيني وتعطيه نامي رفسه
شوبر يخرج من السفينة لكي يرى سانجي و زورو ولوفي ثم الطاقم كله تجمع
تخرج نافورة دماء من انف سانجي بعد رؤيته الى نامي وروبين

سفن البحرية تاتي لكي تهاجم لوفي .... لكن هانكوك تظهر لكي تقف في طريقهم
و تسال من الذي يجرئ ان يضع سفن البحرية في طريقها.... انقذت لوفي
اوسوب وسانجي ينظرون اليها مستخدمين منظار وسانجي يتحجر فقط لانه رئها عبر المنظار

زهاهاهاها حماس هانكوك وصلت

لوفي يخبر سانجي عنها , ثم يبكي سانجي وهو في حالة غيـــرة
هرقل اتى مع اوسوب الى هذه الجزيرة , وايضا هو اتى لكي يقف في طريق المارين
مع خنفساء عملاقة
علماء الطقس يصنعون مطر في طريق المارين لكي يوقفوهم وقد اخبروا ان لا يستخدموا البرق حتى لا يؤذوا المواطنين

الطائر الذي كان مع شوبر اتي لكي يلقي التحية على لوفي ( ظهر في الشابتر قبل ان يستقلوا السفينة )
كما يبدو ايضا ان الاوكما يساعدون في ايقاف المارين
اتت اوامر لوفي في النهاية
حسننا يا شباب !! لدي الكثير بما يجب علي ان اخبركم به لكن الان شكرا لكم في اتباع خطتي الانانية التي هي السنتان
ارفعوا الاشرعة
وابحروا الى جزيرة Fishman المقصود جزيرة جنبي ,هــا نحن قادمون !

النهاية

الكاتب يقول : ناسف على الاخطاء الاملائية
بيرونا تظهر لفترة . التي من المحتمل انها اتت مع زورو
كل من كان مع الطاقم من قبل اتى لكي يساعد

هانكوك لطيفة

وشكرا انتهت الترجمة

Source:Apforums
Credit: Aohige_AP
Verification: Confirmed

800 :T ◆PecpvbY4/. [] :2010/10/27(水) 14:24:43 発信元:211.3.111.156
>>795
そこは来てなかったね。
革命軍は一応海軍も追ってるから本部に近いから来なかったと思う。

805 :T ◆PecpvbY4/. [] :2010/10/27(水) 14:35:49 発信元:211.3.111.156
ぺローナは衣装が変わって可愛く成ってたし左腕にモリヤのマーク見たいな刺青らしきものがあっ たw

海軍の足止めの為に現れて海軍ネガティブにして助けてくれた際にサンジが
『本物の女だ』といいクンカクンカしてたああああw
ぺローナに「お前は何の病気だw」っていわれてた。

ゾロにはかなりの強気で接してたよw
連れてきてくれた恩人だからねw

812 :T ◆PecpvbY4/. [] :2010/10/27(水) 14:48:22 発信元:211.3.111.156
ハンコックの力で石化したんじゃなく
あまりの美しさに石化したようだw
スグ元にもどってたよw
ルフィが女ヶ島に居たことを聞いた瞬間に嫉妬の嵐だ

The revolutionaries didn't show up. I assume it's because HQ is near by

(in question about Perona)

Perona's wearing different outfit now, and looks cuter.
She has a Moria tatoo on her left arm.

When she showed up to stop the marines using her negative hollows, Sanji smelt her scent
Sanji: (I smell) Real woman!
Perona: ....what kind of illness do you have?

She was interacting with Zoro rather aggressively, since he owes it to her for bringing him here.

Also, Sanji didn't become stoned because of Hancock's fruit, he simply got stoned from looking at her beauty lol
He snapped out of it right away
When he heard Luffy was on Amazon Lily, the island of Woman, he went nuts in jealousy

الترجمة : شبكة ون بيس العربية
المصدر : ارونج بارك
الحالة : مؤكد

الثورين لم يظهرو والكاتب يعتقد ان عدم ظهورهم بسبب قرب مقر البحرية
بيرونا ترتدي ملابس اخرى وتبدو الطف من السابق وتملك وشم موريا في ذرعها الايسر
ظهرت لكي توقف جنود المارين بقدرتها السلبية , سانجي اشتم رائحتها .

سانجي : اشم رائحة امرأه حقيقية
بيرونا : مانوع المرض الذي تملكه ؟!!
كانت متفاعلة مع زورو اكثر , منذ ان دان لها بإحضاره الى شابوندي بارك .

أيضا سانجي لم يتحجر بسبب فاكهة هانكوك ,, فقط تحجر بالنظر الى جملها لقد اعجب بها فورا , عندما سمع لوفي كان في جزيرة النساء اصبح مجنونا بالغيرة من لوفي

Marines try to chase and take out Luffy, but Rayleigh draws his sword and cuts a line on the ground,
and tells them "He's my apprentice, let him go" "I suggest you not cross this line" and stopped the marines

Luffy's eyes are full of excitement when he saw Franky.

المارين تحاول اصطياد و القبظ على لوفي لكن رايلي يمسك سيفه ويرسم خط على الارض
ويقول لهم " انه تلميذي , دعوه يذهب " انصحكم بعدم تخطي هذا الخط " وهكذا أوقف جنود البحرية

عيون لوفي مليئة بــــ الإثارة عندما رأى فرانكي .

AlexisBlaze
October 27, 2010, 04:40 AM
How did Perona get that kind of clothes in an island full of monkey??? XD

baka-burg
October 27, 2010, 04:42 AM
why Perona still can hold that umbrella while she is in the form of astral projection?

this is not the first time

and where is her real fresh?

Why weren't Ace's clothes always burning ? Clothes and accessories always change as if they had the DF too.

Niirouge
October 27, 2010, 04:44 AM
Love Perona's new look :)

And lol at Hancock's wink - I suddenly felt the urge to see Duval and gang again because of that :D

Can't wait to see the adventures they're going to have at Fishman Island (?) ~

bighawke5
October 27, 2010, 04:49 AM

monkey fur

and ppl really need to let go this "perona is gonna join strawhats" piece, its gettin old.

fake_account
October 27, 2010, 04:55 AM
Sorry bad english. I love how Perona looks :love

Now about Boney, i don't see her as a Luffy nakama, first of all, Akainu captures her after she been defeated in hands of BB, I think in Boney as a new shichibukai, why?, good Devil Fruit power, 100+ million bellys, she really hates BB, for the dead of WB and for been defeated, probably the marine offer the post to her since them need new shichibukai and because of that them send Akainu, to save and manipulates her.

If it's correct only 1 more shichibukai for being again 7, Boney, obviously Buggy and one more to be selected.

About this part it's actually pretty cool, i can't undertand how Oda can use simple things and make a great as awesome history like One piece and make us stay every week with the same question, what gonna happen the next week?, i really want to read this chapter, thanks for the spoilers :D

Niirouge
October 27, 2010, 04:58 AM
I can't stop laughing at the new image and Sanji's reaction to the Okama's "love" xD

The Okama's attack on the marines seem so... frightening... in many ways...

rickfox
October 27, 2010, 04:59 AM
Why weren't Ace's clothes always burning ? Clothes and accessories always change as if they had the DF too.

Please check the whole Thriller Bark arc

Her astral projection is only the shadow of her flesh,

In Thriller Bark arc,she did not have any accessories when she transform into astral projection

After Thriller Bark arc, when she reappear in chapter 524, Page 10 she clearly carry her umbrella when she in real flesh form,

but page 11 she still did not have any accessories when she transform into astral projection

LongLiveOnePiece
October 27, 2010, 05:01 AM
Petrified Sanji: Priceless..

longfung
October 27, 2010, 05:03 AM
i think Perona and Zorro will be together when the adventure is over.
maybe even married!

fistsofrage
October 27, 2010, 05:03 AM
Luffy looked so cool in the last chapter,but now he's back to kid mode. *cries silently*

And where's the pic of Raleigh slicing the ground and heracule's with his beetles? Those are the pics I really wanted to see lol.

ssj4jw
October 27, 2010, 05:04 AM

Her and Zoro got there 1st so she had more than enough time to go shopping and get clothes.

luffi_2009
October 27, 2010, 05:05 AM

She Bought them from shabondy

fistsofrage
October 27, 2010, 05:08 AM
How can franky swim with all that metal? Lol.

AlexisBlaze
October 27, 2010, 05:10 AM
Her and Zoro got there 1st so she had more than enough time to go shopping and get clothes.

If that's true, i would love to see the way she looks when she first arrive.. lol.. perhaps she's really using monkey fur, and can't stand it to the point of the first thing she did when they get to the island is buying clothes.. XD

DARK
October 27, 2010, 05:20 AM
So it seems the allies of almost every individual Straw Hat (except for Franky and Robin) have arrived on Sabaody to block out the Marines?

The okama are frightening creatures, no man should have to go through that.

Why didn't Sanji say anything about seeing "heaven" (Hancock) and "hell" (okama) at the same time? It would have been perfect dialogue, as he might have been hesitant to have left from such a beautiful creature but will then have to remember about the okama next door.

Oh, and Perona is hot! :D

I have nothing else to say on this matter. Since Hancock wasn't going to join the crew, I never expected Marguerite to as well. My expectations have been met in this chapter.

Alright, it took a bit longer than we expected, but the Straw Hats finally set sail off to Fishman Island!

hy4k
October 27, 2010, 05:23 AM
looks like everyone got trolled. Neither perona or hancock are joining the strawhats

Sanji ruled this chapter.

rickfox
October 27, 2010, 05:26 AM
looks like everyone got trolled. Neither perona or hancock are joining the strawhats

Sanji ruled this chapter.

originally Posted by Rookiee

Perona: Of coruse I am!! What the hell kind of sickness you got!?
.... anyways, hurry up and sail out of here. Marine ships have appeared around the island!!
--------------------------------------
I hope I'm wrong but it seems kinda obvious from this line that her real body is on the Sunny.

DARK
October 27, 2010, 05:33 AM
Fortune was truly on the Straw Hats' side not only for sending them to locations where either they will be tested physically (and/or meet up with strong individuals) but also places to bond with such individuals.

Now the people that have helped the Straw Hats are helping them escape what could potentially be a Buster Call situation. Hancock alone should be able to Mero Mero her way to defeating the Marine soldiers, but I am glad that Heracules'n and Perona are also there to assist.

On another serious note, it is very impressive that Hancock managed to escape persecution from the World Government up until this point. From helping Luffy back in Marineford to getting him settled in Sabaody, Hancock should at least be branded a traitor by now. Fortunately for her, she is able to get away with everything because "she is beautiful."

general_zero
October 27, 2010, 05:37 AM
Sanji's reaction is awesome!!! After he heard that Luffy was on Amazon Lily with the Empress. He is so jealous cause was suffering for 2 years with the okamas!!! Sorry Sanji, hopefully your wish will be granted soon by Oda. hehe

Oni Giri
October 27, 2010, 05:39 AM
this chapter looks entertaining. can't wait for the full chapter. finally straw hats are on their way to fishman island. i wanna see fishman island dammit

amizou
October 27, 2010, 05:41 AM
originally Posted by Rookiee

Perona: Of coruse I am!! What the hell kind of sickness you got!?
.... anyways, hurry up and sail out of here. Marine ships have appeared around the island!!
--------------------------------------
I hope I'm wrong but it seems kinda obvious from this line that her real body is on the Sunny.

I think Perona will join the strawhat for the moment, her body will be in sunny and she will travel with them to the new world untill she meet again with Moria, i think the FI arc will be around her and they will help her with the new nakam, in the end she will leave to moria and the new chartacer wil join them.

this is what i predict for the upcoming chapters

Shadoguardian
October 27, 2010, 05:42 AM
I knew Sanji was going to have some awesome reactions when he see's Nami and Robin, and I saw that turning to stone bit coming as well. Also his reaction when he heard that Lufyy was on the Isle' of women... priceless!

Did anybody else see the okama eating a marine?

I also noticed that Perona was floating, but she was in her physical body since I saw her hat bending against Zoro's forehead. What's up with that?

deffkryz
October 27, 2010, 05:45 AM
Poor Sanji... But, that's what you get, when you get there as 7th. Still no beauties for him. :p

C'mon, that's the same reason because she isn't naked... Etchi! :eyeroll

Um... Sort of even though I don't feel like I was trolled.

SN4K3
October 27, 2010, 05:47 AM
Fishman Island is about to be cleansed......of filth.....(if there is any that is)

saladesu
October 27, 2010, 05:50 AM
Oh, Sanji <3

What a great way to have a send off. They're finally setting off, how awesome 8) Can't wait to see Fishman Island!

zelllogan
October 27, 2010, 05:56 AM
robin & nami are lucky ... Hancock didn't seem to remark them near luffy ...

This the end of my hopes to see Perona join. But when I see her design, her weird devil fruit, her even weirder personality ... i hope we will see her again.

Edit: And yeah, sanji rules. Definitively my fav strawhat

matzik1212
October 27, 2010, 05:59 AM
Fishman Island is about to be cleansed......of filth.....(if there is any that is)

:amuse yep it sure needs some cleaning i bet...i sense new adventures on FI...also liked the ending of this chapter with sunny shown while it starts diving..i want this chapter now dammit*sulk..*

rickfox
October 27, 2010, 06:09 AM
I knew Sanji was going to have some awesome reactions when he see's Nami and Robin, and I saw that turning to stone bit coming as well. Also his reaction when he heard that Lufyy was on the Isle' of women... priceless!

Did anybody else see the okama eating a marine?

I also noticed that Perona was floating, but she was in her physical body since I saw her hat bending against Zoro's forehead. What's up with that?

+1

llmcduff
October 27, 2010, 06:24 AM
Fortune was truly on the Straw Hats' side not only for sending them to locations where either they will be tested physically (and/or meet up with strong individuals) but also places to bond with such individuals.

Now the people that have helped the Straw Hats are helping them escape what could potentially be a Buster Call situation. Hancock alone should be able to Mero Mero her way to defeating the Marine soldiers, but I am glad that Heracules'n and Perona are also there to assist.

On another serious note, it is very impressive that Hancock managed to escape persecution from the World Government up until this point. From helping Luffy back in Marineford to getting him settled in Sabaody, Hancock should at least be branded a traitor by now. Fortunately for her, she is able to get away with everything because "she is beautiful."
The WG and marines do not know that she's helping Luffy in anyway. She maybe a cantankerous Shichibukai, but except for Hawkeyes and Kuma, aren't they all? What's amazing to me is Luffy is able to resist her all this time - actually, I don't think Luffy has balls that produce testosterone so that's why he's able to resist her. Sanji is all balls though.

urlaub
October 27, 2010, 06:31 AM
Who is the 4th strange creature sweetpea is refering to? I mean, Brooke, Chopper, Franky should be the 3 first. And nami, Robin, Luffy, Zoro, Usopp are not unknown types for them. I guess Sanij again. Poor guy.
And what is Usopp doing in the last picture. He seems to be falling onto the bubble, because of his clumsiness or maybe he is brake-dancing?

I think that next chapter is going to be amazing. With all the big sea monsters and stuff appearing and disappearing. Just effing awesome. Maybe Luffy using king's disposition or something to scare them away. Intersting to see do they have some navigation troubles like they had riding the knock up stream? I mean, other ships seem to sail through that route too, but still something unpredictable can happen to the SH's because they are crazy bastards.

sarutobi_sensei
October 27, 2010, 06:37 AM
WOOT!

They just brushed off Sentomaru like it was nothing. Everyone helped them :D

Rayleigh saying: don't you dare cross this line. He's my apprentice.
Perona passing her Ghosts trough the marines
Okama's stopping the marines
Heracles stopping them too
And Hancock, and even the old geezers from Weatheria.

DAMN! Every single person that has helped them over the past 2 years (save Mihawk of course) has helped them escape.

Sanji's reaction to Boa was what we expected it: He turned into stone but not because of her XD

Would've been awesome if Luffy was actually talking to her and she was on the ship and Sanji turned to stone and Luffy said: Oi hancock, don't turn my friends into stone. But Luffy, I didn't do anything!

Their reaction to him knowing Boa was awesome as well :D

Sanji's: WERE YOU REALLY TRAINING!?????
Yeah
You... I was... I... I...
WAAHHH

XD Totally epic.

And it is like I thought it would be. They will travel the underwater currents.

I just didn't know how they were going to submerge, but it makes sense, take of the things that make the ship float xD

They left. They should arrive there in the end of next chapter.

Can't wait to see the full chapter.

Rody naruto
October 27, 2010, 06:43 AM
The last pics with the coated Sunny Go is priceless:zomg .Looks like the Boat is surround by a thin bubble.I tough it would be bigger Lol.But it looks good the way it is!

omegakai
October 27, 2010, 07:00 AM
Sanji won't be able to see the New World ! Next chapters are mermaid island. He will die from lack of blood :-))

Yeah I was thinking the same thing after 2 years of just okama if he walk into a room a hot mermaids he'll die in a geyser of blood. I like the fact that after been on kamabakka he now knows how to target and smell real women i know he doesn't want to make the same mistakes he did 2 years ago.

Glad to see all the trainers stick and possible future wives stick around to see the crew off. Wouldn't be surprise if Hancock shows up a FI to try and size up her competition.

Moogle Mango
October 27, 2010, 07:06 AM
Just by seeing the spoiler images.... I am in love with this chapter! So glad that they are finally setting off to FI! Can't wait to see Jimbei!

lokiassasin08
October 27, 2010, 07:10 AM
Nice!! Can't Wait to see all of it! :D

Can't wait to see Luffy's New moves and skills

Youbba
October 27, 2010, 07:16 AM
I think it's gonna take a couple of chapters before they reach FI, just like for Skypea, there must be something in the road (current :) ) before they arrive to FI.
If it's well done (and with ODA we can be sure it's gonna be the case :D ), it's not a problem if the FI arc last 100 chapters.

menino
October 27, 2010, 07:19 AM
sanji is the best, a cant no wait until read this chapter is look so funny.

Hiro D. Nakamura
October 27, 2010, 07:21 AM
Finally they're all together again,

but I don't understand if Perona is with them on the Sunny (I think for a 99% no).

omegakai
October 27, 2010, 07:24 AM
well if it takes some time to get to FI be a good time to either have the crew tell they parts of what happened this two years, or we can get 2 or 3 chapters of the current state of the government, the Yonkou and kidd/law and all the other supernovas

JetPistol
October 27, 2010, 07:24 AM
Perona is floating, so her body could be anywhere...the most obvious twist would be the real body being on the ship lol. I hate set up chapters like these! Need more One Piece!!!

luffyq1
October 27, 2010, 07:28 AM
Seriously, can Sanji get even more perverted? LOL I love Sanji's reaction when he heard about Luffy spending two years on Amazon Lily, just wait till he hears that Hancock loves Luffy, he'll probably try to kill Luffy lol.

ssj4jw
October 27, 2010, 07:29 AM
Luffy's reaction to Franky was priceless! It was good to see almost everybody help them get away.

vinchbr
October 27, 2010, 07:33 AM
Need chapter now...
after reading the spoilers. im glad i changed my focus to one piece instead of bleach/naruto.
oda knows how to tell a good story

Razh
October 27, 2010, 07:38 AM
Wow. I've been waiting for this moment for years.

OdaForPresident
October 27, 2010, 07:41 AM

Me too. The chapter isn't even out yet and already I can't wait for the next chapter. Just one chapter of all Straw Hats all the time. Epic feelgoodness...

Youbba
October 27, 2010, 07:48 AM

Yes more than 2 years, a very long time for a manga, the last time the crew was together was in September 2008 :D

Sachsenhesse
October 27, 2010, 07:54 AM
actually i think he meant it like "i waited for years that they go to mermaid island" =D wasnt that island their goal since water7?

Me2Ecchi
October 27, 2010, 07:54 AM
Nice chapter this one. Sanji blood rocket 5 stars, sanji turning stone after seeing Hancock 5 stars haha Oda is the man. Anyway Perona looks more sexy after 2 years. Looks like oda turned most of the females SH knows more sexiest.
Guess next chapter we will finally see FI island and the new aventure. Cant w8 till next week :D

hy4k
October 27, 2010, 07:55 AM
never thought of that

i gues her body could still be on the ship

vinchbr
October 27, 2010, 07:55 AM
Yes more than 2 years, a very long time for a manga, the last time the crew was together was in September 2008 :D

that long?!?
i'm getting old..
cmon ODA finish the story before i die! (just kidding)
so the timeskip, was actually a timeskip of how they haven't met in our time. Oda and he's trickeries

urlaub
October 27, 2010, 07:58 AM
Sanij is really developed by Oda as a kinda comic relief while Zoro stays more humane, lets say. :I

luffyq1
October 27, 2010, 08:09 AM
Thank God Perona isn't joining the strawhat crew, the idea alone seems so ridiculously to me. I'm so glad the straw hats are finally heading off to fishman island.

THM Nindo
October 27, 2010, 08:10 AM
Nice chapter!

Next chapter, the Fishman island arc starts!! :tem

Can't wait to see what's waiting for them there!!

VashDaStampede
October 27, 2010, 08:11 AM
This looks like a good transition chapter. Sanji is acting like someone who just got out of jail after being locked up for 15 years. Ha!

I just noticed the big bubble around the main part of the ship. I was confused for a second. Looks like we get to see a coated ship in action soon.

I think we're going to get some good information next chapter. They should have some time to talk and catch up.

stranger227
October 27, 2010, 08:16 AM
Everyone looks cool in chapter except bald Franky.
Perona should have improved her df abilities in two years,maybe her body may not be in SA altogether.Guess she will be lost wandering till Moria is found.

hy4k
October 27, 2010, 08:21 AM
i think the best chance of a new strawhat will be at fishman island. Both hancock and perona seemed like a strange fit

best bit of the chapter is Sanji breaking down

"YOU!!! Y...YOU!!! You know where I.... I....."

rickfox
October 27, 2010, 08:26 AM
i think the best chance of a new strawhat will be at fishman island. Both hancock and perona seemed like a strange fit

best bit of the chapter is Sanji breaking down

"YOU!!! Y...YOU!!! You know where I.... I....."

some facts

From all those new spoiler pictures plus the last three chapters--- we can see that Heracles,Haredas,Hancock,New okamas----their appearance and outfit almost remain unchange.

unlike someone

scav
October 27, 2010, 08:29 AM
new SH is jimbei, someone with same level of strength that the SH with 2years of training and a fishman

btw this chapter is nice, i loved the reaction of sanji, and how rayleigh blocked the way.
One piece definitly the best manga yeay

DaoneLuffy
October 27, 2010, 08:32 AM
I like robin's pic, she got a nice little booty on her. Rayleigh is such a badass.

sarutobi_sensei
October 27, 2010, 08:36 AM
Luffy's reaction to Franky's new look is just like one would expect it :D

Damn everyone helping them escape is so awesome :D

I wonder if Dragon will appear out of the blue :D

Oh and Sanji's reaction to Nami and Robin's new look was epicly done.

urlaub
October 27, 2010, 08:38 AM
Sanij is not a form of being that Sweetpea can determine to be either male or female.

rickfox
October 27, 2010, 08:41 AM
From 2008 September(chapter 513) ---------------------to today 2010 oct

...............too damn long

luffyq1
October 27, 2010, 08:43 AM
I think we all can come to agree that Luffy had the best reaction when he saw Franky's new look, I love those stars all over his face LOL, and Nami had to hold him back, lol i miss this stuff *cries*

scav
October 27, 2010, 08:44 AM
Luffy's reaction to Franky's new look is just like one would expect it :D

Damn everyone helping them escape is so awesome :D

I wonder if Dragon will appear out of the blue :D

Oh and Sanji's reaction to Nami and Robin's new look was epicly done.
i totally forgot about Dragon, too bad he didn't come, that would be so cool :darn

bandana_kun
October 27, 2010, 08:44 AM
on the last double page do we see a new jolly roger??

sarutobi_sensei
October 27, 2010, 08:45 AM
Thank God Perona isn't joining the strawhat crew, the idea alone seems so ridiculously to me. I'm so glad the straw hats are finally heading off to fishman island.

I wouldn't be so certain of that.

She's floating, her body should be somewhere near. She's probably on the ship :D

Or she developed some way to float with objects.

Didn't she do this already on the island?

Izznoogood
October 27, 2010, 08:46 AM
Wow, i really thought Sanji would start to swirl like a tornado or something, instead he lost all his blood? hehe. As as I guessed he did not get of that island without a scar. He felt thier love from far away? lol :P

Heracules traveld with Usopp,Oldies with Nami, the quirs with Sanji etc. That was just a breath of fresh air really. And im happy the SH left without much trouble at all,wich i dident expect.

This looks to be a epic chapter and, maaan, what a buzzkill, Luffy did not mention to Sanji that Boa asked him to marry her, aaawh, just hope for it later as taht was a reaction i really wanted to see from him :P

Jeah so wer finnaly on the way to FI, cant even belive we are here.

rickfox
October 27, 2010, 08:52 AM
I wouldn't be so certain of that.

She's floating, her body should be somewhere near. She's probably on the ship :D

Or she developed some way to float with objects.

Didn't she do this already on the island?

I just double checked

From all those new spoiler pictures plus the last three chapters--- people can see that Heracles, Haredas, Hancock, New okamas, Big Bird from Torino Kingdom----their appearance and outfit almost remain unchange.

unlike someone--Perona

Lord Rayleigh
October 27, 2010, 08:53 AM
The last double page is what we've been expected since they left Water 7. Oda tricked us for sure, even if he said that Florian Triangle was on the way. They're all enjoying their departure. Ussop is on his hands, Zoro raising his sword, Brook playing music, the others raising their hands. And Luffy saying all of them, " I've a got a lot to talk you about ! " That sounds Haki training/teaching to me.

urlaub
October 27, 2010, 08:56 AM
Luffy is the new haki teacher; well I have my doubts about Luffy's teaching skills though? More like an intuitive guy to me..)

Youbba
October 27, 2010, 08:58 AM

It's the usual one, I think it's just the coating that make him look that way.

luffyq1
October 27, 2010, 08:59 AM
I don't want Luffy teaching other crew mates about haki, dont want haki to be passed around like its some toy, I'm OK with Luffy being the only one knowing haki in the Straw hat crew. Everyone In the Straw Hat crew has their own brand new abilities, lets hope Oda keeps it like that for now.

Jdapenao
October 27, 2010, 09:04 AM
The last double page is what we've been expected since they left Water 7. Oda tricked us for sure, even if he said that Florian Triangle was on the way. They're all enjoying their departure. Ussop is on his hands, Zoro raising his sword, Brook playing music, the others raising their hands. And Luffy saying all of them, " I've a got a lot to talk you about ! " That sounds Haki training/teaching to me.

I dont understand, the Florian Triangle is were TB was, so they indeed passed through.

I cant really see Luffy as a teacher, it would be easier if zoro or sanji just get what it is by seeing Luffy and then tell the other, but I dont really see someone as Luffy explaining complicated stuff............... is just not Luffy.

Also it could mean a lot of things, for example " I've a got a lot to talk you about ! "

1. Im Hungryyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. (do not says anything, just pick his nose or fall sleep)
3. Were are going to depart again to a new adventure

etc etc etc

deffkryz
October 27, 2010, 09:06 AM
No. That's only the shiny look due to the Sunny's coating.

Muhbaer
October 27, 2010, 09:09 AM
omg I think sanji is the happiest person on earth atm xD
Maybe he survives the bloodloss due to his newkama-food :p

menino
October 27, 2010, 09:11 AM
oh man, this talk about perona become one of the SH is so silly, Okay she have a new outfit so what? nobody join the SH at less luffy say something and luffy never like perona in the first place so, forget about she please.
the new nakama is someone in the FI for SURE!

hy4k
October 27, 2010, 09:12 AM
I don't want Luffy teaching other crew mates about haki, dont want haki to be passed around like its some toy, I'm OK with Luffy being the only one knowing haki in the Straw hat crew. Everyone In the Straw Hat crew has their own brand new abilities, lets hope Oda keeps it like that for now.

i dont see any harm in it. lets not forget that it took luffy 2 years to get to his current state, and 6 months of that was non-haki training.just him getting stronger on an island

by the end of the series this needs to be the strongest crew that ever existed in the one piece world, so haki will be a necessity.

sixiack
October 27, 2010, 09:12 AM

nooo it is only that the jolly roger is cothed

sorry abute my englis

lordHokage
October 27, 2010, 09:14 AM

I agree with your point view but I think Captain Luffy should teach maybe one to two crew mates about Haki. Assuming Gol D. Roger taught Rayleigh who taught Luffy. :D

bandana_kun
October 27, 2010, 09:15 AM
actually i meant the small one on the right side with an arrow and a bone

http://www.imagebam.com/image/7f8d6a104050778

sixiack
October 27, 2010, 09:20 AM

lock closly it is du to the coating that it lock that whey

bandana_kun
October 27, 2010, 09:22 AM
lock closly it is du to the coating that it lock that whey

ah ok nvm

Downanime00
October 27, 2010, 09:22 AM
I'm also ok with 1 or 2 of the crew know haki but not all. Just think about it, not like every pirate they run into know haki. If they were, the captain of that pirate might be the only one who knew it or have logia power.

luffyq1
October 27, 2010, 09:25 AM
i dont see any harm in it. lets not forget that it took luffy 2 years to get to his current state, and 6 months of that was non-haki training.just him getting stronger on an island

by the end of the series this needs to be the strongest crew that ever existed in the one piece world, so haki will be a necessity.

And how exactly would you know that Luffy has been training with non-haki for the last 6 months? Stop making assumptions. I think it would make haki look like some kind of toy if all the SH knew haki. Yes, you're indeed right about the crew needing to be strong at the end of the series, but were no where near close to that, so I'll like it if only Luffy knew haki on the SH crew. Lets hope that when Luffy arrives at Fishman Island, he will demonstrate more of his haki abilities.

Oni Giri
October 27, 2010, 09:26 AM

it may be because of that flag being ripped or something

bandana_kun
October 27, 2010, 09:27 AM
but the shs are special, they just have 10 members. i think they all will need and use haki to a certain extent

hy4k
October 27, 2010, 09:31 AM
And how exactly would you know that Luffy has been training with non-haki for the last 6 months? Stop making assumptions. Yes, you're indeed right about the crew needing to be strong at the end of the series, but were no where near close to that, so I'll like it if only Luffy knew haki on the SH crew. Lets hope that when Luffy arrives at Fishman Island, he will demonstrate more of his haki abilities.

we're halfway through, and there's no reason for luffy not to share the knowledge he's gained with his crew. He can tell them now, he can tell them a few years down the line. But there's no reason for him no to tell them now

I assumed Luffy wasn't going through haki training for the last 6 months because there was no-one to train him and he'd supposedly mastered the basics by that point. It's fair to say that he was getting stronger though, whatever that entailed.

Rody naruto
October 27, 2010, 09:35 AM

I think it might be useful for some members of the crew to learn haki like:
Brook;since he has nothing but bones he's fragile you know:amuse!A little can break him.

And Nami;for her "Fist of love" :XD you know!So she can be more convincing:amuse

luffyq1
October 27, 2010, 09:36 AM
we're halfway through, and there's no reason for luffy not to share the knowledge he's gained with his crew. He can tell them now, he can tell them a few years down the line. But there's no reason for him no to tell them now

I assumed Luffy wasn't going through haki training for the last 6 months because there was no-one to train him and he'd supposedly mastered the basics by that point. It's fair to say that he was getting stronger though, whatever thant entailed.

Nahh, I'd rather Luffy tell them about Amazon Lily and the war, Lets keep the haki to himself, for now.

rickfox
October 27, 2010, 09:37 AM
chapter 602 is out

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/18264105/1

Oni Giri
October 27, 2010, 09:37 AM
well, luffy can at least try to teach them. they can't learn it in an instant and unlike luffy we can see their development. that would be cool i guess

chitgoks
October 27, 2010, 09:39 AM
there are 3 types of haki, remember so it's possible that each one of them may have known about it during the 2 years and practiced the one they're most suited with

hy4k
October 27, 2010, 09:41 AM
Nahh, I'd rather Luffy tell them about Amazon Lily and the war, Lets keep the haki to himself, for now.

i suppose they've got enough to cover for a while. the most important thing for now is finding out what the strawhats have been up to along with the current state of the world

luffyq1
October 27, 2010, 09:44 AM
Awwww, i think Rayleigh is gonna miss Luffy, he had a flashback when Luffy said he had to go.

Moogle Mango
October 27, 2010, 09:45 AM
Luffy's expression:

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/18264105/8

... best.ever!

luffyq1
October 27, 2010, 09:47 AM
Ohhhh, so that's how Zoro came first to SA, it was the help of Perona LOL.

ZZPallando
October 27, 2010, 09:49 AM
LMAO !

I did not notice at first, but Hancock the same phrase as when she was introduced - but with a battleship instead of a kitten. I wouldn't want to be on this battleship when we know what she does to kittens (http://www.mangareader.net/103-2623-10/one-piece/chapter-516.html)...

ish3
October 27, 2010, 09:56 AM
Sanji is hilarious he made this chapter for me. He's like a fucking man who's been in jail for 5 to 10 years. A woman sniff a real woman. hahaha wtf

Uriel
October 27, 2010, 09:57 AM
THIS IS EPIC.

I laughed 1min seeing Luffy's reaction of Franky. I loved Sanji suffering. I loved teachers stopping marines. I loved everything. Every page, every text. I loved the cover (Usopp beating otters!!!) I loved Nami kicking Brook. I LOVED the semi-stone Sanji when lookin Boa. And the final panel is so freaking cool made me watch it for long time.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this manga.

d_ace_shines
October 27, 2010, 09:57 AM
One Piece 602 out at mangastream
and I spotted pandaman in page 12 (p11 wothout mangastream credit page),yohoho (is it really pandaman?)

luffyq1
October 27, 2010, 09:58 AM
HAHAHAHHA, I love how Sanji tried to tell Luffy wheres he been and Luffy has been on a Island filled with with nothing but real women. LOL

saladesu
October 27, 2010, 10:02 AM
Nice catch there, ZZPalando! I didn't notice that. I really like how Oda is referring back to stuff from earlier arcs, much like how the color page that started off this arc was similar in composition to that of the first chapter's.

I imagine the next few chapters may be a little slower as we have a run down on each Strawhat's experiences for the past 2 years. Nevertheless, I'm loving One Piece right now 8)
[hr]

One Piece 602 out at mangastream
and I spotted pandaman in page 12 (p11 wothout mangastream credit page),yohoho (is it really pandaman?)

The one that got sent flying there next to the word "FIRE!!"? Yeah I think that's him :D Caught sight of him too when reading the chapter itself.

rickfox
October 27, 2010, 10:06 AM
Does any one check those two pictures?

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/18264105/13

when fifth platoon arrive,the second platoon has already been disabled by ghosts.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/18264105/14

then the fifth platoon are open firing upon new okamas?

where is Perona?

chess4
October 27, 2010, 10:07 AM
Wow chapter hasn't been out this early in a long time

Love the cover page with usopp and the odders.

Glad to see the masters of each island the strawhats trained on out 2 help them.

Rayleigh is a straight G. He sees his old captain in luffy

One thing this chapter did was put to end the possibility of perona, hancock, or maugerite joining the crew.

My boy hercules is the best, glad he is off the island. There is a chance we may see him again.

FINALLY ITS TIME 2 GO TO FISHMAN ISLAND.

Lastly......remember this......the last 2 members to join will be sabo and a new fishman

Uriel
I think it's a different platoon.

VashDaStampede
Just because Luffy tells the crew about Haki, it doesn't mean they'll learn it...at least not immediately. Remember some people go their whole lives without being able to use it.

Uriel
October 27, 2010, 10:10 AM
One thing this chapter did was put to end the possibility of perona, hancock, or maugerite joining the crew.
Lastly......remember this......the last 2 members to join will be sabo and a new fishman
I so agree with you. Don't know about Sabo, though I do love the character I'm uncertain about if He alive or not.

And well, I expect next chapter a slow-down peace chapter. There was too many events following one after the other in the last arcs. So maybe the world whereabout or bounties or something like that.

rickfox
October 27, 2010, 10:10 AM
I think it's a different platoon.

I had the same thought but now i think it is fifth platoon

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/18264105/13

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/18264105/14

creuss
October 27, 2010, 10:12 AM
look at this: http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/18264105/3
buggy must have been hit w/ haki imbued attack from rayleigh before... poor Captain Buggy...

--------------------------
Buggy for Shichi

omegakai
October 27, 2010, 10:14 AM
brook with classic "can i see your panties".
Luffy reaction to frank so classic be along time since we seen him freaky out like that.
I think sanji is going to need some nose tampon cause he may not recover if Nami and Robin get into bathing suits when they hit FI.

Also i wonder if dragon sent a message for Luffy with Robin

Moogle Mango
October 27, 2010, 10:15 AM
Me too. The chapter isn't even out yet and already I can't wait for the next chapter. Just one chapter of all Straw Hats all the time. Epic feelgoodness...

Chapter is out on mangastream. ;)

Oops, when I opened the thread it brought me to the middle of it. haha!

Now that they have been reunited, the good times are going to start! They are definitely going to recap to each other about the missing two years! I bet Sanji will be glowing with envy about Luffy's experience..

matzik1212
October 27, 2010, 10:19 AM
wow what a pleasant surprise:D the chapter is out thank god ^_^ ...lol i just love how luffy reacted when he saw franky's body he sure hasn't changed too much..sanji is the best in this chapter ...he's pretty funny sulking about luffy's luck regarding women and i don't blame the guy:)) he must have seen hell those past 2y...another thing was luffy's speach to his nakama thanking them for going along with his selfishness..gotta love him ^_^

omegakai
October 27, 2010, 10:24 AM
Funny thing is that marine officer who is recieving the distress calls must be so confused as to what the heck is really going on because he is just get completely random reports

lawlord
October 27, 2010, 10:24 AM
OMG WOW

when Reighley said "Straight to the top"

I got shivers.

He is supremely confident in his pupil.

I think this speeks volumes about Luffy's power...

trAx
October 27, 2010, 10:25 AM
Great chapter,at long last they are reunited i love how rayleigh is reminiscing about the times he spent with luffy he really got close to him i guess.

Btw did you guys notice the okama winked the same way as Boa lol the most beautiful and the ugliest thing in the world lmfao,poor sanji.

hy4k
October 27, 2010, 10:26 AM
one of the okama's was eating a marine

wtf

The rookie
October 27, 2010, 10:27 AM
hahaha.... dunno when i loughed that much in a single chapter!!
the comedy of that crew is wonderful, My star is sanji that nosebleeding , got to stone just by looking at Hankock and this jealousity to luffy ... oh my, i crap my pants.

Ps: for those who always try physically discuss effects in Op , i'm looking forward to see how you justify the fact that coated ships cannot float without a airbag :) (that is no offense towards someone i really enjoyed reading those discussions)

hy4k
October 27, 2010, 10:30 AM
i'mglad that the crew are still the same. sanji still loves the ladies. both he and zoro stil argue. luffy/chopper are still gullible and impressionable. franky is still a showoff. brook is still a pervert. robin is still the quiet bookish type. usopp is still as surprised as ever and nami still kicks ass.

chess4
October 27, 2010, 10:39 AM
Next few chapter will probably be about the strawhats and what they have been over past 2 years. Kinda shock that dragon didn't come say hello 2 luffy or at least send an escort.

Anyway we will see fishman island before the end of this year. I can't wait...we haven't seen to many fishman and the possibilites are endless with the type of fishman and meremen we will see

I think we will see chimney and her dad there. Remember chimney is a 1/4 meremaid. Her father is half human and half mermaid.

The fishman dojo is what I have wanted to see the most.

Also a small edit on my next crewman prediction. Oda is the master of hidden foreshadow. I think chimney father sent her with ba kokkoru(spelling). Because he had not grown his legs yet because they don't grow until the age of 30 and wanted his daughter to enjoy life.

I think chimneys father and sabo will be the last 2 members

Arkadi
October 27, 2010, 10:47 AM
one of the okama's was eating a marine

wtf

well atleast he didn't swallow.
[hr]

Next few chapter will probably be about the strawhats and what they have been over past 2 years. Kinda shock that dragon didn't come say hello 2 luffy or at least send an escort.

Anyway we will see fishman island before the end of this year. I can't wait...we haven't seen to many fishman and the possibilites are endless with the type of fishman and meremen we will see

I think we will see chimney and her dad there. Remember chimney is a 1/4 meremaid. Her father is half human and half mermaid.

The fishman dojo is what I have wanted to see the most.

Also a small edit on my next crewman prediction. Oda is the master of hidden foreshadow. I think chimney father sent her with ba kokkoru(spelling). Because he had not grown his legs yet because they don't grow until the age of 30 and wanted his daughter to enjoy life.

I think chimneys father and sabo will be the last 2 members

thats what i call a prediction :|

goodjob! i wouldve never come up with something like that.

kulugo
October 27, 2010, 10:51 AM
chapter's out.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/18264105/1

BurnSchulz
October 27, 2010, 10:58 AM
Next Chapter will be the WG telling about the reunion of the Strawhat Crew and all foremer Freinds reaction!!!
Maybe finally new Bounty pictures for the Crew (well Sanji at least)

Well dont know if this really fits but the Scenes where we saw the reactions of all friends were the best moments in One Piece in my opinion.

Zatono
October 27, 2010, 11:10 AM
What an awesome chapter. It's sick how all the mentors/helpers of the SH's over the last 2 years came and helped them 1 last time before departure. One Piece ftw.

Evec
October 27, 2010, 11:10 AM
Rayleigh is badass! "That's my pupil, I suggest you do not interfere"!!! O_O

weirdongbata
October 27, 2010, 11:13 AM
chapters out in ms btw :)

kulugo
October 27, 2010, 11:13 AM
omg omg omg omg omg! set saaaail!! damn i love one piece!

was usopp having some haki concentration? i hope so!

sage mode
October 27, 2010, 11:17 AM
there are 3 types of haki, remember so it's possible that each one of them may have known about it during the 2 years and practiced the one they're most suited with

But one type of Haki is the Kings Disposition. So don´t assuming that any other SH member can learn this type.

beastboy
October 27, 2010, 11:17 AM
Well, this was epic.

Rayleagh's line was awesome, and I love the Gotic-Loli aspect of Perona, this clothes suit her.

Garp7
October 27, 2010, 11:18 AM
http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/18264105/11

Is Usopp just worried about Heraclesn or he is sensing using COO?

And is it Chopper's sharp ears or he too is 'hearing' using COO?

---------------------

Next chapter we might see Luffy demonstrating variation of his CoC haki when sea kings try to attack Sunny. It is just enough to frightened the Sea Kings to not to attack buat not to make it faint - then become his subordinate just like Kung Fu dugong at Alabasta and those creature at the Island he trained.

SharpKnives
October 27, 2010, 11:18 AM
Heracules san you made it out.Awesome.

beastboy
October 27, 2010, 11:20 AM
Is it that Chopper eared the marines screaming, or is that COO?
I dunno, maybe a better translation could make it clear.

SharpKnives
October 27, 2010, 11:23 AM
And it's official Usopp is the only one who got a faceplant. Luffy and Usopp win the timeskip! Though what Boa did was to obvious aokiji will rain down on her im sure.

zelllogan
October 27, 2010, 11:24 AM
I just got a fangasm. Nothing less.

Freid
October 27, 2010, 11:25 AM
What's cool is that the crew look like a real legendary crew now. With their new look and them being together on their ship, the Strawhat's actually look like a crew that is to be feared in the new world. The way they are now certainly makes you realise how not so cool they looked previously.

Schabrak
October 27, 2010, 11:25 AM
Seems like the next chapter won't be Fisherman Island with Nami telling that they will have to sail on ocean/water currents too.

Sanjis mutltiple reactions were awesome, even Franky had popping eyes.^^ It's also nice to see Rayleigh being so attached to his pupil and Oda minimizing those good byes and flashbacks. If this chapter doesn't show, that Ussop has grown a lot, I can't imagine what would. The king/prince of the jungle can
t be that weak.

Junior
October 27, 2010, 11:26 AM
- Ignores the talk of Haki. -

So!

I want to know more about this coated ship tech.

In other words, as long as the ship is coated..it wont be able to float?

Does that mean they'll need that air sack fixed to the bottom of the ship any time they want to set sail?

Or..de-coat it, I guess.

Freid
October 27, 2010, 11:27 AM
And it's official Usopp is the only one who got a faceplant. Luffy and Usopp win the timeskip! Though what Boa did was to obvious aokiji will rain down on her im sure.

I dont think so. It just looks like the marines were really in her way. Boa did her best to not make it obvious she was trying to help Luffy. That's why she kept her farewell to a minimum by winking. Im sure if she had it her way, she would be screaming 'Safe journey Lufffyyyyy' for the whole of SA to hear.

Jorge D. Dragon
October 27, 2010, 11:32 AM
It was really a great chapter as expected from Oda.:) It's like to get back to the old One Pice, when the crew had fun and also escaped like this from Marines. The escape reminded the flee from Arabasta.:)
Their reunion was really great))) And as many of people had said the participation of the crew's teachers and comrades made this chapter even greater. And also all the reactions on Hancock being Luffy's friend was awesome))

SharpKnives
I didn't mean that she didn't try and to cover it up only that this is the second time she's savedhim in front of a million marines.

luffyq1
I wonder what would have happen if the marines decided to cross that line that Rayleigh to them not to. Will they get burned? LOL

natli
October 27, 2010, 11:33 AM
The Great Reunion Chapter IS HERE.

Mansopp on the cover! Rayleigh draws THE LINE. Perona the Goth Queen guides Zoro the Number 1 Idiot. THE GREAT REUNION SCENE (ohgod). Sanji dies of happiness. Luffy tries to but is stopped by Nami. Hancock owns the male part of SH crew WITHOUT DF. SH allies establish new levels of terror for Marines. LUFFY THE CAPTAIN (ohgod). SETS SAIL. FOR THE FISHMAN ISLAND!!!

Freid
October 27, 2010, 11:39 AM
Yh, I found that hilarious. Those marines must have been shitting their pants. I was trying to imagine one of the marines hesitating to step past the line and sweat dripping down his face. Looks at Rayleigh again and backs down. Its funny cause Rayleigh didn't even need to touch them. His name alone put them in their place. I cant wait till Luffy gains that much authority.
[hr]

I didn't mean that she didn't try and to cover it up only that this is the second time she's savedhim in front of a million marines.

Yh, that's true. It would be a shame if all her efforts of keeping things on the down low fails though.

SharpKnives
October 27, 2010, 11:43 AM
I knew Sanji would turn to stone one way or the other XD, i'll be searching this manga alday to see if Zoro reacted to hancock in anyway. Also out of all the males usopp is the biggest pimp being the least affected by hancock!!

vinchbr
October 27, 2010, 11:51 AM
I knew Sanji would turn to stone one way or the other XD, i'll be searching this manga alday to see if Zoro reacted to hancock in anyway. Also out of all the males usopp is the biggest pimp being the least affected by hancock!!

besisdes luffy of course... he refuses to marry her all the time

Freid
October 27, 2010, 11:55 AM
This chapter did an excelent job of conveying what happens when a woman loving guy like Sanji is deprived of females for a whole two years. I mean, sanji's reactions to the women progessively got funnier in this chapter. First he was a little excited when seeing a real lady, then bled like I have never seen an anime character bleed before from seeing Nami and Robin, and then finally turned into stone. :amuse

ecobot
October 27, 2010, 11:57 AM
Poor poor Sanji... So with everyone shows up, that leave Dragon isn't it? maybe next chapter? either way it would be Epic!

4StepsAhead
October 27, 2010, 11:58 AM
besisdes luffy of course... he refuses to marry her all the time

Can't wait to see Sanji's reaction if he hears of this.......he might die on the spot.....and Luffy will need to recruit 3 more crew members instead of 2

caco
October 27, 2010, 11:59 AM
loveeeee this chapter, at last they are together and their eay to fishman island :)

luffyq1
October 27, 2010, 11:59 AM
Sanji ~ " WERE YOU SERIOUSLY TRAINING?!?!"
Luffy ~ " Yeah, the whole entire time"
Sanji ~ " You.... YOU KNOW WHERE I WAS?!?! I WAS..."

LOL I actually feel Sanji's pain :(

The rookie
October 27, 2010, 12:00 PM
What THe hell is this a modified STRAWHAT FLAG!?

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/18264105/16

beastboy
October 27, 2010, 12:03 PM
Its just shiny because of the coating.

omegakai
October 27, 2010, 12:03 PM
I wonder what would have happen if the marines decided to cross that line that Rayleigh to them not to. Will they get burned? LOL

well seen as how he slashed the ground with one swing i think we could pretty much say that if they crossed the line they would looking at there own body while their heads fly, and it wont be like moment with Law so the heads wouldn't have been talking

ecobot
October 27, 2010, 12:05 PM

I think it's looks more like a reflection, The ship is coated you know?

SN4K3

Its most likely the coating reflection like on this page

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/40324560/10

Edit: Dammit someone always posts, what i was planning to post, while im writing my post.

Heheh Post......

4StepsAhead
^^
I guess so, but what do the things on the side stand for?
edit: that doesn't look like a reflection....but mehhh....who knows, you could be right

Neways if Ussop escaped that island by beating those giant stag bettles I'm sure he's alot stronger now and that muscle isn't for show....neways we'll find out in the next 20 chapters are so.

Great chapter by the way

Me2Ecchi
October 27, 2010, 12:06 PM

nah, the flag is coated like the ship, thats why she looks a little diferent

The rookie
October 27, 2010, 12:14 PM
I think it's looks more like a reflection, The ship is coated you know?

guess u are right in the first moment i was shocked .
I thought so because when you look on the down left bone, it looks like the stripe goes down beyond the bone. on the second view its just the scale of the bone and the stripe ends before .
My bad :p

SN4K3
October 27, 2010, 12:15 PM
IMO i would rather be crushed by those insect pincers than an Okamas jaw.

I definitely absolutely do not want to be in an okama........;):s:faint

sarutobi_sensei
October 27, 2010, 12:15 PM
Loved Luffy getting panked by Rayleigh with a stick xD

Rayleigh is so fucking BAD ASS!!! DAMN! I recommend that you do not cross this line. DAMN!

Loved Perona's introduction :D Sanji looks like a frigging mad man xD

I knew it. Zoro only got there first because he had help xD

XD EPIC! Now then Nami-san, for the first time in 2 years: Would you mind showing me your panti *kick in the head*
I never showed them 2 years ago! XD

My breast is shivering...I have no breast shivering though!
*The star's having a convulsion xD*

ZOMG Chopper went to get them with his frigging bird! WOW!

Everyone is together: It's been, 2 years. 2 Years since they last saw themselves together. I'm crying.

Sanji erupted xD HAHAHAHA XD

Nami had to hold down Luffy xD He was so excited seeing Franky xD

And in the meanwhile Sanji is dying on the floor, Ussopp tending to him and Brook having tea and Chopper is talking to the bird xD

One beauty Two beauties Three beauties.... EPIC

Boa is awesome. Who's the one that put a battleship in the middle of my path xD

Sanji got petrified just for looking @ her in a distance xD

And brooke got obfuscated with her shininess xD

Everyone's reactions to Luffy's: Oh it's boa and the others.
Franky's face is awesome: You know that Shichibukai?
And Brooke is upside down xD

Sanji was transforming xD WERE YOU SERIOUSLY TRAINING!????
Yeah really serious. all the time
YOU
YOU KNOW WHERE I WAS? I WAS... xD

How the hell is franky swimming.

Oh wait, he has already swam before xD

Everyone helping them. AWESOME!!!!!

The marine receiving the report must be going nuts xD A GIANT BIRD????

Fear of the Okama's. FEAR!!!!! Damn one had his head inside the mouth of one of those things. *shiver* fear.

The failure of the guy winking was funny as well xD

Sanji's I dunno, I feel like my has been crushed xD HAHA XD

They've set sail! WOOT! I love it! WOOT!

Damn let it be next week now please!

ecobot
October 27, 2010, 12:26 PM
The marine receiving the report must be going nuts xD A GIANT BIRD????

I know right? Bet now they know the taste of Straw Hat lifestyle .

SN4K3
October 27, 2010, 12:31 PM

Yeah, they have yet to experience the awesome meat infested feasts/parties (and sanjis cooking).

hhv94
October 27, 2010, 12:32 PM
Love this chapter. Nice to see the whole crew together again. Also great to see each group of their friends, help them escape. The look on Sanji's face at each surprise he got was priceless. His so jealous of Luffy. I am curious to find out if each crew member will reveal anything interesting or news worthy if they speak of their 2 year training, especially Robin. Looking forward to the next arc.

Bowser
October 27, 2010, 12:35 PM
OMG the guy on Deviantart was right (kinda) about the coating ship!

And LOL at Sanji, poor him, I don't think he could handle it :L...I wonder how amazing his food is now XD

Ahhh this is gonna be gooood. I guess next chapter they will probably spend time talking about what happened...

nehhmo
October 27, 2010, 12:36 PM
One. Of. The. Most. Epic. Chapters. Ever

The Rayleigh alone made the chapter so fucking epic. Combined with all the help they got it wasn't even possible for me to rate the chapter. When the rain was shown I first thought Dragon would escort his son once again, but it seems like it were the scientists from Weatherian.

Youbba
October 27, 2010, 12:42 PM
To sum up : Crazy crew

sarutobi_sensei
October 27, 2010, 12:44 PM

The poor guy was going nuts. First it was the fans,then Rayleigh, then Perona, then Heracles, then the giant Bird, the rain, then Boa. Only Dragon is missing now :D

Yeah, they have yet to experience the awesome meat infested feasts/parties (and sanjis cooking).
Damn this is so nostalgic. It brings back memories of when they were escaping each arc.

From LogueTown to Thriller Bark and from Impel Down to Ace's rescuing (minus all the deaths and separation and all).

They are amazing. they cause chaos. They are: The Straw Hat Pirates! :D

Nonlife
October 27, 2010, 12:51 PM
This chapter - and whole manga - defines "a picture is worth a 1000 words" meaning. I actually chuckled when I saw flashbacks of Luffy's training with Rayleigh (Who'd knew it'd be funny to see Rayleigh get on Luffy's case from time to time?) .

Uriel
October 27, 2010, 12:54 PM
The poor guy was going nuts. First it was the fans,then Rayleigh, then Perona, then Heracles, then the giant Bird, the rain, then Boa. Only Dragon is missing now :D
Damn this is so nostalgic. It brings back memories of when they were escaping each arc.

From LogueTown to Thriller Bark and from Impel Down to Ace's rescuing (minus all the deaths and separation and all).

They are amazing. they cause chaos. They are: The Straw Hat Pirates! :D
Don't forget the Okamas!

And...WE ARE. </fangasm>

kkck
October 27, 2010, 12:58 PM
I am as displeased with this chapter as I was with the last. Once again I got the impression nothing at all happened. The war arc had so much stuff going on and now we have 3 chapters with no excitement at all. The reunion we saw this chapter should have happened last chapter. I am still disappointed NOTHING happened for chapter 600. I usually get the impression a 600th chapter should have some epic revelation or awesome new beginning but we got nothing.

Nonlife
October 27, 2010, 01:02 PM
The WG is NOT going to be happy about hearing this news. Honestly, they need to up their "game" if they want to be a BURDEN on the Strawhats - they've really lost their status as a threat - they're more like pests. Well, since the New World is supposed to be helluva worse than the 1st half of the world the Mugiwaras have crosses, I'm expecting a lot of big events to come. God Bless You, Oda!!

The rookie
October 27, 2010, 01:04 PM
I am as displeased with this chapter as I was with the last. Once again I got the impression nothing at all happened. The war arc had so much stuff going on and now we have 3 chapters with no excitement at all. The reunion we saw this chapter should have happened last chapter. I am still disappointed NOTHING happened for chapter 600. I usually get the impression a 600th chapter should have some epic revelation or awesome new beginning but we got nothing.

huh!? I'm happy i can't sahre that feeling with you.
that cahpter gave me more than whole fighting arcs.

matzik1212
October 27, 2010, 01:15 PM

IMO it was a very good chapter...you expect things to develop to fast:) if the reunion was in the first chapters we wouldn't have seen all the amazing things we did and we definitly wouldn't have laughed that much...i LMAO this past chapters:amuse:tem....it was worth the waiting

vinchbr
October 27, 2010, 01:15 PM
luffy showed that he strikes fear in the hearts of the marines...
after all the ruckus he caused there after the war

Vetinari clone
October 27, 2010, 01:17 PM

Dude nothing special ever happens for the 00 chapters, except chapter 100. Also don't you think it's kinda a nice change of pace to have less stuff happening, I mean you can't just keep that level of stuff going for ever, it just doesn't work, you get no buildup no climax no resolutions, it quickly becomes boring. From a writer's perspective it's just not feasible.

LordZet
October 27, 2010, 01:21 PM

Why did you expect something epic to happen on 600?

How could you say nothing has happened? Last chapter we had luffy 1 shotting a pacifista, zoro and sanji 1 shotting a pacifista.

This chapter we have a butt load of character meeting up, the strawhats reuniting and heading towards fishman island. How could you say nothing has happened?

ShinobiWrath
October 27, 2010, 01:28 PM
Rayleigh proves once again that he is badass beyond belief. My only complaint with this chapter is that none of those cowardly marines had the guts to try him. Then we'd have seen what happens when the Dark King isn't taken seriously.

Sanji had me in stitches! "Do you know where I've been? I was..." XD Poor swirly brow. Hell, I imagine after being stuck on an island inhabited by nothing but Okamas, he didn't cry when he saw Nami and Robin.

Poneglyph420
October 27, 2010, 01:29 PM
What a great chapter... Sure it didn't have tons of SH fighting action.. or really any major fighting.. but the tension from the last few chapters has all been transferred into the quest towards FI. Not only that but we did get to see the "new allies" in action.. I mean the new even cuter Perona was great (Even better with no chance of being a SH). Plus the comedy of the crew assembling and reacting to each other, Hancock all in all sweet!

But I'm sure from here beyond it's really gonna be the actions yet to pass that make the SH truly "Elite" I'm kinda glad we will get to see the SH and their "improvements" in action as a crew and not as a forced demonstration on some unworthy fodders...

YES!

chess4
October 27, 2010, 01:34 PM
I have a couple of things om confused about unless it was a bad translation.

Hurcules said that he would pray for usopp's safety in the war. Is that oda's way of foreshadowinga big brawl is going to break out onfishman island and if so, how does hurcles know?

Also chopper said he heard a lot of voices left over, is he displaying the color of observation?

If someone knows the answer, help ya boy out?

k-dom
October 27, 2010, 01:36 PM
If this chapter doesn't show, that Ussop has grown a lot, I can't imagine what would. The king/prince of the jungle can't be that weak.

In case you didn't noticed, Usopp is afraid by the ship jelly, so it's still the impressionable and fearful Usopp we know :-)

Oda is really sadistic. I didn't notice first the attention of Sanji for the girl reunion. He bought a full set of balloons to make romantic, unfortunatly : plunge view !!

Also I'm surprised nobody asked already but where does Perona's knew Kumaci comes from ?

DARK
October 27, 2010, 01:37 PM
Sanji was so desperate to seeing a woman that when he saw Perona, he was :hearts. Back at Thriller Bark, Sanji was not romantically attracted to Perona in quite the same way. This is what happens when you're stranded on an island full of crossdressers for 2 years, and this was just Perona.

Now imagine what would have happened if Robin or Nami would have showed up instead?

I am as displeased with this chapter as I was with the last. Once again I got the impression nothing at all happened. The war arc had so much stuff going on and now we have 3 chapters with no excitement at all. The reunion we saw this chapter should have happened last chapter.

Oda sure likes to take his sweet time. Not every chapter is supposed to have dynamic action sequences or emotional turnabouts. If you placed that much expectation into a manga, then you're setting yourself up with disappointment.

I'm glad that we get to see the supporting characters like Perona, the Kuja, and Heracules'n again. How would the fandom react if the Straw Hats disembarked with absolutely little going on?

Razh
October 27, 2010, 01:40 PM
And Luffy saying all of them, " I've a got a lot to talk you about ! " That sounds Haki training/teaching to me.

To me it sounds like they haven't seen each other for 2 years and have some catching up to do.
Like, first thing after seeing them he's gonna go - Haki training, NAO BITCHEZ!!! Most likely he's going to talk to them about all he experienced, and about Ace, Whitebeard, Law, Jinbei, Amazons and so on. In turn, he probably wants to know what they have experienced during 2 years. I for one am mostly interested in what Robin has learned.

But sure, it would only be reasonable for him to try to make them aware of the basics. What kind of captain would he be if he wouldn't try to help his nakama get stronger?

TwEeD
October 27, 2010, 01:41 PM

I can't disagree more with you than possible... This chapter was EPIC in it's own way

Sanji learning about Luffy being friendly with the whole legendary Amazon Lily was EPIC
Chopper showing signs that he has haki (he heard more voices of marines, excuse me if I'm wrong on this just got home and didn't read the whole thread): EPIC (He was on of the last on my list of crew-members obtaining haki)
The crew's nakama's/sensei's/whatever showing up and clearing the path for them: EPIC
Rayleigh declaring that Luffy is his apprentice to the marines and they won't lay a finger on them: EPIC

Last panel with Thousand Sunny finally diving to the Fishman Island, something we've been waiting for A LOOOOOOOOOONG TIME! (Fishman Island was were they were heading to when they departed Water 7): TOTALLY EPIC AND FULFILLING

A great chapter isn't arbitrary filled with action you know...

*edit*

Oh and how could I forget this one: Having the crew together after such a long separation (for hem and us readers): EPIC

Darn I missed that crew...

k-dom
October 27, 2010, 01:41 PM

Also chopper said he heard a lot of voices left over, is he displaying the color of observation?

They were on top of a bird. That's all the observation he needed

Razh
October 27, 2010, 01:42 PM
Also I'm surprised nobody asked already but where does Perona's knew Kumaci comes from ?

If I had to guess, I'd say Moria has been busy for 2 years. Maybe Zoro spent some time with him and his crew, as strange as that may sound, lol.

TwEeD
October 27, 2010, 01:49 PM

Hurcules said that he would pray for usopp's safety in the war. Is that oda's way of foreshadowinga big brawl is going to break out onfishman island and if so, how does hurcles know?

I think it's more about the difficult battles ahead, the journey through the New World to obtain the title of Pirate King is a continious battle (against more than just the pirates) and thus in a way a war.

This was also the first thing that popped to mind, quite unexpected but after some thinking actually quite logical he would have learned at least some of the basic of COO

Zoro #1
October 27, 2010, 01:52 PM
I think it's more about the difficult battles ahead, the journey through the New World to obtain the title of Pirate King is a continious battle (against more than just the pirates) and thus in a way a war.

This was also the first thing that popped to mind, quite unexpected but after some thinking actually quite logical he would have learned at least some of the basic of COO

Or maybe he is using his animal skills, if you have ever gone hunting or even seen a animal:p you would know that animals such as deers have a really good hearing skill.;)

sarutobi_sensei
October 27, 2010, 01:54 PM
Don't forget the Okamas!

And...WE ARE. </fangasm>

I tried to forget them. But the image just doesn't go away. I feel sorry for the marine that had his head bitten :|

GAH I had to hear the music on the last page :D

:eyeroll

It's probably just a translation mistake, but it could be foreshadowing. Whitebeard did say that a War was going to be fought. The Strawhats are bound to be part of it.

He was on top of the bird, it's natural that he could hear them and see them x)

To me it sounds like they haven't seen each other for 2 years and have some catching up to do.

Exactly, he even said it: for now, thank you for following my selfish plan for 2 years.

Like, first thing after seeing them he's gonna go - Haki training, NAO BITCHEZ!!!

They would be like: :eyeroll *punch and kick and cut*

Most likely he's going to talk to them about all he experienced, and about Ace, Whitebeard, Law, Jinbei, Amazons and so on. In turn, he probably wants to know what they have experienced during 2 years. I for one am mostly interested in what Robin has learned.

That's going to be so good. Maybe while they are traveling to Fishman Island this happens, and near the end of the chapter, they arrive @ the entrance. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Should I go in a coma for 1 week and ask my parents to wake me up then? I think I'll do that.

But sure, it would only be reasonable for him to try to make them aware of the basics. What kind of captain would he be if he wouldn't try to help his nakama get stronger?

Not Luffy's style x)

If I had to guess, I'd say Moria has been busy for 2 years. Maybe Zoro spent some time with him and his crew, as strange as that may sound, lol.
:o No way!

Zoro #1
October 27, 2010, 02:00 PM
Well I won't be surprised if Sanji dies from blood loss after arriving at fishman island. :P :D

DARK
October 27, 2010, 02:01 PM
Some people might complain that this chapter lacked too much transistion (as in the Straw Hats have only just disembarked to Fishman Island), but I enjoy character interactions above all else.

When Sanji met up with Robin and Nami again, he was having a huge nosebleed. Usopp believed that it was so dangerous that Sanji might lose enough blood and Chopper has to treat him.

Brook telling Nami that he has something to tell her, which Nami assumes is a new song, only to find out that it's the same perverse question about panties. Nami telling Brook, the oldest member of the crew and a skeleton, that he is still not mature. How ironic.

Zoro absolutely forgets who Perona is, the latter of which digresses that she was the one who brought Zoro on Sabaody in the first place. Was it any coincidence that he showed up on the island first?

The Marines are getting trenched over by beetles, thunderstorms, Kuja warriors, and okama. I don't care what anybody has to say in their defense, but the Marine soldiers are truly the ultimate footsoldier. They are literally being tranced on like a bunch of ragdolls, their only purpose is to lie on the ground dying.

And of course, Luffy bluntly stating that he has no clue about the principles of the coated ship or being able to resist the buoyant forces that normally keep them afloat.

I do find it interesting that Rayleigh calls Luffy his "pupil." It seems that he truly believes now that Luffy is meant to be his captain's successor.

As far as this chapter goes, the main star is obviously Sanji. His demeanor, especially when Luffy states how he ended up on the "island of women," was completely epic. I expected nothing less out of him. Sanji would have traded places with Luffy on the spot.

Zoro #1
October 27, 2010, 02:06 PM
Some people might complain that this chapter lacked too much transistion (as in the Straw Hats have only just disembarked to Fishman Island), but I enjoy character interactions above all else.

When Sanji met up with Robin and Nami again, he was having a huge nosebleed. Usopp believed that it was so dangerous that Sanji might lose enough blood and Chopper has to treat him.

Brook telling Nami that he has something to tell her, which Nami assumes is a new song, only to find out that it's the same perverse question about panties. Nami telling Brook, the oldest member of the crew and a skeleton, that he is still not mature. How ironic.

Zoro absolutely forgets who Perona is, the latter of which digresses that she was the one who brought Zoro on Sabaody in the first place. Was it any coincidence that he showed up on the island first?

The Marines are getting trenched over by beetles, thunderstorms, Kuja warriors, and okama. I don't care what anybody has to say in their defense, but the Marine soldiers are truly the ultimate footsoldier. They are literally being tranced on like a bunch of ragdolls, their only purpose is to lie on the ground dying.

And of course, Luffy bluntly stating that he has no clue about the principles of the coated ship or being able to resist the buoyant forces that normally keep them afloat.

I do find it interesting that Rayleigh calls Luffy his "pupil." It seems that he truly believes now that Luffy is meant to be his captain's successor.

As far as this chapter goes, the main star is obviously Sanji. His demeanor, especially when Luffy states how he ended up on the "island of women," was completely epic. I expected nothing less out of him. Sanji would have traded places with Luffy on the spot.

Yeah man I don't get it last week people were crying and nagging about Oda to show the crew together and now when oda showed it people are crying about not seeing much action.

man you guys are asking more and more every week from Oda:D

k-dom
October 27, 2010, 02:09 PM
Chopper was on top of a bird 100 meters above the island. That's the explanation don't put haki and power ups everywhere when simple things are sufficient