PDA

View Full Version : Team Aizen, Shinji, Kisuke vs Yamamoto

AlB
October 22, 2010, 09:44 AM
once upon a time Smirky, Smiley and Sandals decided that they had enough with senile old man's rantings and teamed up to kill him :amuse

and so it's Sosuke Aizen, Shinji Hirako and Kisuke Urahara vs Genryusai Yamamoto

I felt that 2 scenarios are in order here:

scenario 1

Aizen is in his pre-hogyoku state
Yamamoto is under Kyoka Suigetsu's effects

scenario 2

Aizen is in Cocoon state (NOT butterfly mode, otherwise it's over for Yama)
Yamamoto is not under Kyoka Suigetsu's effects

following conditions are valid for both scenarios:

Nobody goes Bankai
Battle is REAL: no "I am Better Than U" speeches before lopping off enemy's head!!!

hope u like the conditions :)

edit: guys, I also created a choice "yama loses all scenarios" in the poll, but for some reason it isn't displayed... oh well, whatever, who would vote that anyway:p well, everybody wants to vote that :s sorry for inconvenience, as i already noted - thread tool error or smth ;)

Zehahaha
October 22, 2010, 10:18 AM
Why there's no Yama loses both ?
Aizen admitted that fighting one vs one would lead to his defeat, but adding Kisuke and Shinji to the equation, I think that Yama is screwed. Just Sakanade + Kyoka Suigetsu's abilities (if combined both) are enough to give Yama a really really hard time, and if you add Kisuke, it means his defeat. That is in scenario 1

In scenario 2, I think it is the same thing, Kisuke wasn't even able to sense Aizen's reiatsu at that level, that alone speaks a lot about how Aizen was strong in Cocoon mode

AlB
October 22, 2010, 10:29 AM
Why there's no Yama loses both ?
Aizen admitted that fighting one vs one would lead to his defeat, but adding Kisuke and Shinji to the equation, I think that Yama is screwed. Just Sakanade + Kyoka Suigetsu's abilities (if combined both) are enough to give Yama a really really hard time, and if you add Kisuke, it means his defeat. That is in scenario 1

In scenario 2, I think it is the same thing, Kisuke wasn't even able to sense Aizen's reiatsu at that level, that alone speaks a lot about how Aizen was strong in Cocoon mode

I have no idea dude, I spcifically typed "yama loses both scenarios" in the 4th poll options but for some reason it isn't there :| and I can't see a way to fix it, hope smbd helps out

kkck
October 22, 2010, 11:08 AM
IMO yama losses both scenarios. Yamamoto could not give a proper spanking to kyoraku and ukitake together. IMO aizen is quite a bit stronger than either of them and has a significantly higher intellect and urahara and shinji should not be that behind either of them considering intellect and mask respectively. I don't think yama can win that at all. Obviously evolved aizen would be out of question(IMO once he started evolving he became unreachable to shinigami).

El Samurai Guapo
October 22, 2010, 01:08 PM
This is too one sided, Aizen alone would give Yamamoto a run for his money.

Better match would have been Shinji and Kisuke vs. Yamamoto. It would be really awesome to see benihime and sakanade's abilities working together.

Gran Maestro
October 22, 2010, 01:47 PM
Assuming that they're not fighting in FKT (which means Yamamoto can't go all out), if Yamamoto can manage to stall them until he can use his flames of hell technique, he wins, otherwise he loses. Can Yamamoto stall three of them long enough? I doubt it.

Jackk
October 22, 2010, 02:04 PM
Yama loses both scenarios here. Aizen + Shinji + Urahara is way too much lol

Also, AlB, I'm fairly certain that a moderator here could fix your poll if you asked.

AlB
October 22, 2010, 02:32 PM
This is too one sided, Aizen alone would give Yamamoto a run for his money.

Better match would have been Shinji and Kisuke vs. Yamamoto. It would be really awesome to see benihime and sakanade's abilities working together.

yeah, I agree thats a better match-up. I guess I really overpowered one of the sides :p
[hr]

Yama loses both scenarios here. Aizen + Shinji + Urahara is way too much lol

Also, AlB, I'm fairly certain that a moderator here could fix your poll if you asked.

agree ;)

whatever :p no point with bothering them, no big deal with polls after all.

El Samurai Guapo
October 22, 2010, 03:21 PM
Assuming that they're not fighting in FKT (which means Yamamoto can't go all out), if Yamamoto can manage to stall them until he can use his flames of hell technique, he wins, otherwise he loses. Can Yamamoto stall three of them long enough? I doubt it.

If he has to kill himself to take them down it's not a win. That's more like a draw.

Gran Maestro
October 22, 2010, 04:40 PM
If he has to kill himself to take them down it's not a win. That's more like a draw.

Yamamoto survived after absorbing EJ's blast, it turned out that it wasn't a suicidal attack after all. Moreover, we know that the blast was strong enough to obliterate everything in an area far larger than FKT, the reason why Yamamoto exposed himself to his own attack is that he had to confine the explosion to a smaller area to protect the real world and he had to make sure real Aizen was inside this area.

But since EJ was such an overpowering attack (2nd in my power scale right after Mugetsu), I'm inclined to think that Yamamoto can't use it immediately after releasing his zanpakuto as suggested in the manga. In this case he would be forced to fight his opponents for a while which would be problematic. The powers of Aizen and Shinji kinda overlap but if they can somehow create an opening to let Urahara use his cuffs, it's game over. Yamamoto has unearthly endurance but his opponents have the means to avoid dealing with it.

El Samurai Guapo
October 22, 2010, 04:58 PM
Yamamoto survived after absorbing EJ's blast, it turned out that it wasn't a suicidal attack after all. Moreover, we know that the blast was strong enough to obliterate everything in an area far larger than FKT, the reason why Yamamoto exposed himself to his own attack is that he had to confine the explosion to a smaller area to protect the real world and he had to make sure real Aizen was inside this area.

But since EJ was such an overpowering attack (2nd in my power scale right after Mugetsu), I'm inclined to think that Yamamoto can't use it immediately after releasing his zanpakuto as suggested in the manga. In this case he would be forced to fight his opponents for a while which would be problematic. The powers of Aizen and Shinji kinda overlap but if they can somehow create an opening to let Urahara use his cuffs, it's game over. Yamamoto has unearthly endurance but his opponents have the means to avoid dealing with it.

I don't think the blast he took was as strong as the one he intended to use on himself and Aizen. If it wasn't enough to kill Yamamoto, where's the guarantee it would have killed Aizen? The attack could have still not been complete when WW absorbed it, perhaps he needed another 30 seconds or so to power it up more. You never know.

Gran Maestro
October 22, 2010, 05:11 PM
I don't think the blast he took was as strong as the one he intended to use on himself and Aizen. If it wasn't enough to kill Yamamoto, where's the guarantee it would have killed Aizen? The attack could have still not been complete when WW absorbed it, perhaps he needed another 30 seconds or so to power it up more. You never know.

Yamamoto's endurance and raw power was far greater than Aizen's. Even Aizen acknowledged that he underestimated Yamamoto, he was surprised to see Yamamoto alive after the explosion. The explosion that was strong enough to destroy a huge area was WW's explosion, IMO there's no reason to think that such a powerful explosion still had only a fraction of the original attack's power.

emanresu
October 23, 2010, 05:11 AM
damn lol .how to vote. yama lose both scenario