PDA

View Full Version : Predictions Luffy's new possible technique G2+legs and G3+arms

Freakzin
October 22, 2010, 01:43 PM
I was reading the mangafox forums and then I read a very interesting post by Loonz.

Considering the possible Gear 2 isolated on one arm from last chapter:

He said that if Luffy used Gear 2 on his legs only and Soru he'd get the speed needed for battle. And then he could use Gear 3 on his arms only to get the power needed for battle.

That would be totally pownage.

trunterzx
October 22, 2010, 01:49 PM
Eh but Luffy's Gear 3 currently is already for arm only, or rather only for one body part. It's not that his whole body gets bigger...

Freakzin
October 22, 2010, 02:31 PM
That doesn't change much, what's brilliant about this, is that Luffy wouldn't be SLOW when using G3, if he can use G2 on his legs while he uses G3 on one arm if that's the case, then It'd be a HUGE powerup

trunterzx
October 22, 2010, 02:34 PM
Well yeah if he can use G2 and G3 at the same time, that'll be totally ownage~ So far he can only use one at a time

zerocooldx
October 22, 2010, 02:38 PM
I think Luffy will ultimately be able to use Gear 3's strength, while maintaining his normal body size, while also using Gear 2's speed. And i think that was something that he accomplished during his training.

Kaiser Will
October 22, 2010, 04:46 PM
Luffy already used both Gears in his fight against Moria.
I think it was Gomo Gomu no Jet Shell, or something like that.
But, that is an interesting idea, although not pratical.