PDA

View Full Version : Discussion What is Your favorite Devil's Fruit in the series so far and why?

TheProtege
October 26, 2010, 11:14 AM
SO Im pretty sure that this thread already exists somewhere in the annals of mangahelper, but I was unable to find it to the best of my efforts. So the question is pretty self explanatory. What do you believe to be the best devil's fruit in the one piece series and why?

MaiSiaoSiao
October 26, 2010, 06:32 PM
Suke Suke no Mi !!! Ability to turn invisible.As for the reason...HEHE
:p

TheProtege
October 26, 2010, 07:00 PM
lol gonna assume its for perverted reasons but yea thats a cool fruit

MaiSiaoSiao
October 26, 2010, 08:25 PM
lol gonna assume its for perverted reasons but yea thats a cool fruit

Got that right XD

MOYcano 0.23
October 26, 2010, 09:43 PM
I'm still thinking Goro Goro no Mi was a pretty cool Akuma no mi... to generate thunders, travel at lightning fast speed, be able to live in the moon. Simply awesome.

MaiSiaoSiao
October 27, 2010, 03:38 AM
I'm still thinking Goro Goro no Mi was a pretty cool Akuma no mi... to generate thunders, travel at lightning fast speed, be able to live in the moon. Simply awesome.

Er what does lightning have anything to do with living on the moon?

Jorge D. Dragon
October 27, 2010, 06:25 AM
Gomu Gomu no mi, cause it's really funny and handful fruit. It can be really useful in real life. I'd say that it's one of the strongest fruits, excluding Logia and Gura Gura no mi.:)
Also I like Goro Goro no mi. It's very powerful and it can also restart your heart and help you travel at high speed, also it makes CoO Haki stronger.:)

matzik1212
October 27, 2010, 10:31 AM
i just love marco's zoan DF:)....it has the ability to heal injuries and i like the blue flame when marco transforms ...it's my fav of all the DF i've seen so far ^_^

Ashura_Ichibugin
October 27, 2010, 07:38 PM
Goro Goro no Mi, because it is simply awesome. Among logia elements, lightning is one of the most destructive ones and the most versatile one.

TheProtege
October 28, 2010, 02:02 PM
i just love marco's zoan DF:)....it has the ability to heal injuries and i like the blue flame when marco transforms ...it's my fav of all the DF i've seen so far ^_^

:tem yea marco's fruit is one of my fav's. Anyone like Kuma's fruit? It seems pretty useful

MaiSiaoSiao
October 29, 2010, 12:57 AM
:tem yea marco's fruit is one of my fav's. Anyone like Kuma's fruit? It seems pretty useful

He can teleport people just by using the shock pad on his hands.If would be cool if he could tele himself by touching himself on the chest XD

Bhoot
November 03, 2010, 03:43 AM
For me its a fight b/w Kuma's Paw Paw and the Door Door fruit [ i just think the door door wasn't used to its fullest potential ]

100krotka
November 03, 2010, 06:09 AM
All the logia are realy cool. I also like hana hana no mi. But for me the most orginal is horo horo no mi. Manipulating people with negative hollows would be so much fun:kukuku

inusama
November 13, 2010, 05:43 AM
i think enel and ace...well if i have that kind of powers...i will create a company that produce electricity hehehehe...(power of thunder):p while ace's power....i think i will open a restaurant if i have that kind of power...or perhaps an onsen/sauna bath:p