PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 256 Discussion [Bleach]

bax
December 07, 2006, 08:26 AM
Make sure you guys get the RAW for Chapter 255 here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11749.0)

Ishida is in critical situation. Aizen is up to something again!! Now you guys know the drill, tell us what you thnk will happened in the next chapter.

Predict away!!!

*Please, no spam guys*

Sharma
December 07, 2006, 02:30 PM
I predict that the shadow behind Ishida is a Vaizard.

It's about time they made an appearance here.

kyubisharingan
December 07, 2006, 04:46 PM
I think the shadow behind Ishida is One of those arrancars who hang with Nell or Neru...something like that

mugen
December 07, 2006, 05:06 PM
i predict that somebody else killed that arrancar and that persona he saw era el assesino

weixiaobao
December 07, 2006, 05:12 PM
I predict more arrancar's drama next chapter

Substance
December 07, 2006, 09:02 PM
Was that ishidas father?

mugen
December 07, 2006, 09:16 PM
Was that ishidas father?

that's what i thought too but if that's true then that means Isshin is there too, which i doubt

weixiaobao
December 07, 2006, 09:21 PM
that's what i thought too but if that's true then that means Isshin is there too, which i doubt

i don't doubt it

mugen
December 07, 2006, 09:23 PM
that would be too simple and clean
ha ha ha ha

kadodo
December 07, 2006, 11:18 PM
I think the shadow behind Ishida is One of those arrancars who hang with Nell or Neru...something like that

I hope so because I surely don't want the fight to become too much for Ishida.

Fortisdiablos
December 09, 2006, 12:59 PM
Nell is just gonna be another Hanatarou...except not as weak. She'll heal Ichigo after each fight he has until she can go no further with him.

And if Isshin helps someone, it'll be Chado. He'll be "WTF Ichigo's dad?" But I doubt Isshin is there at all...yet.

kadodo
December 09, 2006, 01:06 PM
Well I really hope Isshin comes in the fight, I have a feeling that he could be a vizard as well.

weixiaobao
December 09, 2006, 09:42 PM
Well I really hope Isshin comes in the fight, I have a feeling that he could be a vizard as well.

???. quincy = vizard??? you have to be shinigami to be a vizard...

Silhouette
December 09, 2006, 10:10 PM
Ishin is Ichigo's father so he is a shinigami

The shadow is most likely to be one of Nell's brothers or may be Rukia...
I am hoping it's one of the Espadas but this would mean it's game over for Ishida

weixiaobao
December 09, 2006, 10:13 PM
Ishin is Ichigo's father so he is a shinigami

The shadow is most likely to be one of Nell's brothers or may be Rukia...
I am hoping it's one of the Espadas but this would mean it's game over for Ishida

wait i was wrong...
i thought we talking about ishida's father since ishida
shame on movingstone..

And i guess i agree on wanting to see more of ishin..

kadodo
December 09, 2006, 10:15 PM
Ha ha, i tought the same thing.

Koen
December 10, 2006, 03:29 AM
Hmmm, feelings that the one behind ishida isn't a villain. Strong feeling that behind ishida is a vaizard...

kadodo
December 10, 2006, 03:30 AM
I definitely want a surprise in Ishida's fight.

1nfamous
December 10, 2006, 04:05 AM
i some reason thought Nell could become bad. When One of Nells brothers was chasing Renji, he had something important to say. Srry off Topic

dfcarolinaguy
December 10, 2006, 09:00 AM
i think it one of nell's brothers behind ishida

ijoit3k
December 12, 2006, 12:46 PM
i think its a vaizard..since they all need backup to face up against all ex powerful espada and current espada itself..

i doubt its gonna be ishida father and isshin cause maybe its too early for them to jump in and save the situation like a real hero, but later they will come too..thought i hope to see their action soon..

Bill2007
December 12, 2006, 04:06 PM
I think it's Uryuu's father as well...the shape of his eyes look alike...

But i'm really not sure of it, could be only one of Nells brothers...but i doubt it too XP

Jenli
December 12, 2006, 07:40 PM
Maybe it is one of them ... you'll never know what they're going to throw at you XD

weixiaobao
December 12, 2006, 09:13 PM
man i think nell's brothers are not as strong as nell... nell is the strongest that why she the leader..

bayanbatn
December 12, 2006, 11:56 PM
i bet they're gonna use ichigo's half hollow reiatsu to create better espada

heiky0711
December 13, 2006, 09:10 PM
The next chapter will definitely be on Chad and Ishida's fight. Maybe some developments on Rukia and Renji towards the end of the chapter. What's more interesting is the shadow behind Ishida. It could be favorable to his fight.

WinterLion
December 15, 2006, 01:21 AM
The RAW is out here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12075.0). So this is now officially a discussion thread. ^^

kurzmasta
December 15, 2006, 04:31 AM
hehe funny chapter, waiting for scanlation cuz i don't understand japanese :(
not much action in this chapter though

Silhouette
December 15, 2006, 10:55 AM
lmao The chapter was hilarious, I recommend reading the binktopia release for even more laughs
I might stop reading spoilers because they have been fake in the past few weeks.

I don't know but I have a feeling Ishida is not fighting at full power, I mean the way he is fighting now is nothing in comparison to his power display when first entered HM.

ijoit3k
December 15, 2006, 12:10 PM
rofl..that was a really funny chapter..i even more like the new character like nell and his bro or co..

another saliva technic from nell group which is quiete funny too..

but the most best part is when ishida is argueing with pest about love,bettle and ant..

Koen
December 15, 2006, 12:12 PM
I have never liked ishida, and a chapter with ishida is a waste of my time, BUT indeed this chapter was kinda hilarious because of that hollow guy (do not know his name). And Renji with that other guy was awesome too, but something is approaching I believe...

kadodo
December 15, 2006, 12:21 PM
I can see everybody thought that chapter was hilarious. I found it funny too. Persh and I shida were mostly the reason. Unlike the confusion with Nell being a boy or a girl we found out that Persh is indeed a female. The part I liked the most was the part when Ishida said: "I'm proud being white". And Persh responded: You're proud being white? You say it like you were the laundry detergent yourself." I don't know if it's just me but doesn't that sound like Bleach to you?

Also we could see that Arrancar "Chirruchi Thunderwitch" is a bubble bee. I wonder what her powers are going to be.

ttxdragon
December 15, 2006, 12:29 PM
this chapter was... well... weird.
funny, i had a very good and long laugh...
weird, because there are so many translations to get the jokes into english...

but you gotta admit that this was more of a stalling chapter than anything else...

and the main thought i had all the time when watching this chap 'thats so unlike ishida'... and the second thought 'how the hell will they animate this chap'....

mugen
December 15, 2006, 06:36 PM
I can see everybody thought that chapter was hilarious. I found it funny too. Persh and I shida were mostly the reason. Unlike the confusion with Nell being a boy or a girl we found out that Persh is indeed a female. The part I liked the most was the part when Ishida said: "I'm proud being white". And Persh responded: You're proud being white? You say it like you were the laundry detergent yourself." I don't know if it's just me but doesn't that sound like Bleach to you?

Also we could see that Arrancar "Chirruchi Thunderwitch" is a bubble bee. I wonder what her powers are going to be.

you are so funny anyways how come we've yet to see Inoue last time Aizen showed her the Orb and we've yet to see herbut we've seen Aizen so i guess she failed or Tite could have forgotten about it.

ttxdragon
December 15, 2006, 07:11 PM
i think he leaves us in the dark on purpose...
somehow makes it a bit more exciting, at least for me :P

keeps up a bit of suspense if the hougyouku was actually reverted or not.... or.... maybe tite kills inoue off? i would like it, would bring a new level into bleach... but it won't happen, because it's bleach xD

*hopes that doesn't lead too far offtopic*

mugen
December 15, 2006, 07:13 PM
well then lets' start a topic.
can I cuz
I don't want it to get locked or something?

ttxdragon
December 15, 2006, 07:33 PM
well then lets' start a topic.
can I cuz
I don't want it to get locked or something?

well i actually started to write something and now posted it,
but for other topics: don't fear it being locked if it doesn't have anything to do with the last chapters events... those are to be discussed in here :)
as long as it makes sense and isn't already in a thread open the topics as you wish :)
we need more discussion for bleach :)

sharingan_kakashi
December 16, 2006, 11:43 AM
wth, Ishida is having a hard time with arancar #105. how weak is he? ichigo just beat up #11 and he didnt even need to use vaizard mode (cant remember the spelling).

ttxdragon
December 16, 2006, 01:04 PM
wth, Ishida is having a hard time with arancar #105. how weak is he? ichigo just beat up #11 and he didnt even need to use vaizard mode (cant remember the spelling).
small correction, ichigo did beat tres-chiffre espada Dorudoni (#103)
and yeah, ichigo didn't need to go vaizard for it...but his raw power should've increased while training for hollowcontrol... and ishida might as well try to find a way with the least possible fighting on his side...

he isn't too weak, but has a very diffrent fighting style... although it annoys me a bit too...

Luckas
December 16, 2006, 02:10 PM
I agree in this last fight Ishida seemed too weak, I imagine Tito is preparing some sort of twist. And it is interesting the discussion about the reiastsu of Ichigo and the fact that maybe tha arrancar tried to hide that from Aizen. I thought the arrancar was afraid Aizen found out who is up to.

Silhouette
December 16, 2006, 05:06 PM
Ishida wasn't weak, he was rather avoiding the fight (running around and barely shooting, using his bow to block attacks...etc) may be because his opponent is a woman. looks like Ishida will need to leave the chocolate there as well.

I am worried about Chad though...he's got no one to spit on his enemy for him, and Rukia <3...nothing about what's happening to her while we got to see everyone else!

venicia777
December 17, 2006, 04:46 AM
oh nooooo!!! this is my first post in this thread and i thought i was coming to write how hilarious this was. It seems most people already did have fun..

i havent laughed while reading a bleach chapter in like when-- i dont remember. it is only One Piece that makes me laugh that hard.

this was goodly hilarious :p

it looks like ishida didnt complete his training - :loool

Dragonzair
December 17, 2006, 05:15 AM
oh nooooo!!! this is my first post in this thread and i thought i was coming to write how hilarious this was. It seems most people already did have fun..

i havent laughed while reading a bleach chapter in like when-- i dont remember. it is only One Piece that makes me laugh that hard.

this was goodly hilarious :p

it looks like ishida didnt complete his training - :loool

Agreed so much!

And I thought only Nell could make me laugh in Bleach! I only laugh that much in OP. XD But Bleach this week was great. Those Desert Brothers [plus sister] are brilliant! This jsut proves that Kubo knows how to use his characters!

But now Chiruchi releaaasssed.

:( She's probably going to die. Just like Luppi T_T Oh well. She's a great character too. I like her. Man, what would be awesome now is to draw Luppi and Chiruchi together, arguing. <3[br]Posted on: December 17, 2006, 05:08:05 AM_________________________________________________Waaaiit.

Persshe is female too? o.O Wow. So much for the Desert Brothers. xD

The whole 'I'm proud of being white' part just killed me so bad. XD Best bit ever. Truly lives up to the Bleach name. XD

venicia777
December 17, 2006, 05:26 AM
Did Grimjow destroy every part of Luppi. i thought inoue was at the level where she could return entities back even if cut in half like Luppy was.

i always thought i was going to see Luppi again since he promised to pay Hitsugaya back for putting him in that thousand ice crystal prison. amazing, i never for once thought he was really gone for good :o

well, what do you guys think? ie did anyone consider whether inoue will be able to bring Luppi in that state back?

Dragonzair
December 17, 2006, 12:42 PM
^That was the first thing I actually considered when Luppi died. But we can't discuss that here, we might get off topic. XD

But jsut a question.

Unlike the confusion with Nell being a boy or a girl we found out that Persh is indeed a female.

Where was that?

Luckas
December 19, 2006, 10:35 AM
Where was that?It was in the last chapter, I forgot the bubble.

deathshadow25
December 19, 2006, 10:20 PM
I'm pretty sure he was referring ot nell being a girl.

Stealth66
December 23, 2006, 01:17 AM
i think the shadow is a vizard too