PDA

View Full Version : Games Mafia Game Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

kkck
December 01, 2010, 12:37 PM
Ahhh, were it so easy to vote twice.. I just got back from a class review and thank god I started getting the gist of what I am supposed to do. Who'd knew database design would be so complicated. Of course, I still have ways to go however now I do have a clear picture of what I am supposed to do. I was kinda hoping the round would be over by now though, buggy is really keeping us on our toes with this.

Imperium
December 01, 2010, 12:40 PM
Hmm....Change vote to kill Yagami1991

Xadyu
December 01, 2010, 01:32 PM
Good, fuck Bugs. The round is over. Bugs should die with Kkck.

He avoided the thread on purpose and now the last part of this round were fucked.

I say kill him, doesn't care what he is. :noworry

Imperium
December 01, 2010, 01:40 PM
What made me change my mind is the simple fact that the chance that Geshode is insane is 50%. Which could spell disaster. Lets see where lynching Yagami goes.

kkck
December 01, 2010, 02:15 PM
Interesting how evil does not seem to be around when the whole situation apparently resolved itself lol.

GEshode
December 01, 2010, 02:29 PM
What made me change my mind is the simple fact that the chance that Geshode is insane is 50%. Which could spell disaster. Lets see where lynching Yagami goes.

But Yagami(good_boy) beeing mafia has the same probability, doesn't it?
Well, I guess, I have to find another way to find out if I am sane or not.

Is there a psychologist around?^^

Imperium
December 01, 2010, 02:32 PM
Investigate me if you dont die this night phase. If it says i am not mafia you are not insane.

Hystzen
December 01, 2010, 02:44 PM
bugz should be lynched with good boy too.

he usefull as a corpse at moment

lawlett-kun
December 01, 2010, 02:50 PM
guys dont kill me plz. i am a good boy.

Imperium
December 01, 2010, 02:53 PM
...If you want to play, sign up in the Mafia game "discussion thread" (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65409) good_boy. There is currently a game going on. Thanks :)

Hystzen
December 01, 2010, 02:54 PM
...If you want to play, sign up in the Mafia game "discussion thread" (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65409) good_boy. There is currently a game going on. Thanks :)

:lmao

lawlett-kun
December 01, 2010, 02:57 PM
am i dead?OH wow god is dead...

Imperium
December 01, 2010, 02:58 PM
Please stop spamming this thread if you are not playing. As i said, go to the discussion thread. Thanks. :)

kkck
December 01, 2010, 03:11 PM
Technically goodboy is not dead yet as evil has not announced the official results. He is likely going to get lynched soon though (RIP my friend...)

Xadyu
December 01, 2010, 04:58 PM
Maybe he changed his name in Good_Boy, hinting he's a good boy, and not a bad boy.

Meaning he's a townie.

:3c

Evil3ye
December 01, 2010, 04:59 PM
VOTE KILL KKCK 4x (GEshode, Imperium, Totinona, good_boy)
VOTE KILL GOOD_BOY 4x (Hystzen, Xadyu, scav, kkck)

great job, a draw we have :neutral

VOTE KILL GOOD_BOY :3c

Hmm....Change vote to kill Yagami1991
closing phase in few mins with this result;

VOTE KILL KKCK 3x (GEshode, Totinona, good_boy)
VOTE KILL GOOD_BOY 5x (Hystzen, Xadyu, scav, kkck, Imperium)

Hystzen
December 01, 2010, 05:02 PM
good_boy is a dead mafia_boy
oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaa

Xadyu
:facepalm

kkck
When is the day ending? Technically it ended 8 hours ago....

Imperium
December 01, 2010, 05:04 PM
Soon...

Evil3ye
December 01, 2010, 05:05 PM
END DAY 2

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/awsum%20inspiries/Rayklund_by_svenart.jpg

Lynch Time

The majority of the Townies decided to lynch the most suspicious among themselves, good_boy. After hanging him they started to investigate his apartment, but didn't find anything suspicious. They obviously killed an other innocent Townie.

Discuss~

Hystzen
December 01, 2010, 05:06 PM
ahhhhhhhhh

crap again

Xadyu
December 01, 2010, 05:06 PM
:shifty

Imperium
December 01, 2010, 05:07 PM
:notrust

Hystzen
December 01, 2010, 05:08 PM
maybe should have killed KKCK or Geshode after all.........

Xads fault :3c

Xadyu
December 01, 2010, 05:11 PM
You started it! :bored

I followed you without any reasons.. :oh
I should definitely pay more attention from now on. :darn

Evil3ye
December 02, 2010, 09:25 AM
START NIGHT 2.

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/awsum%20inspiries/Backstreet_night_version_by_svenart.jpg

Night Life

After an other lo(ooooo)ng day has past the night came across the Town and with it a new impulse for new movements.
[hr]

END NIGHT 2.

Night Kill

In this morning the Dentist Totinona (Townie) was found dead in her bed. After investigation it is reveladed she was on a blind date the night before, where she ordered lasagne with a special sauce. Poison was found in this souce. After the date he murderer also payed for taxi fare to take her home and even picked up the cheque. Unfortunately neither the waiter nor the Taxi driver could remember the Gentleman's face.

Xadyu
December 02, 2010, 09:47 AM
So it's a guy? :o

Okay, that's about everyone, besides Imp. :3c

But I'm back to my original vote.

Vote Kill Hystzen

Hystzen
December 02, 2010, 10:01 AM
Voke kill Hystzen

Evil3ye
December 02, 2010, 10:10 AM
Suicide? :ohaielmo

Hystzen
December 02, 2010, 10:14 AM
might as well..

no point trying defend myself people wont listen it makes you more suspect

so vote kill hystzen :cookiehand

Xadyu
December 02, 2010, 10:15 AM
lol

Evil3ye
December 02, 2010, 10:22 AM
confusing :huh

but kay, I'll note that

kkck
December 02, 2010, 01:15 PM
Can you really kill yourself lol? Seems like and unwise move regardless of the part you play lol.

scav
December 02, 2010, 01:58 PM
lol please do not rush guys,and vote with logic. we cannot kill another townie today.Im really curious to see what Geshode will say today even tough i dont really believe he's a detective.for now my mind havent changed i still think Impy and geshode are the most suspicious.
yawn

Xadyu
December 02, 2010, 02:06 PM
If we don't get voting immediately this is going to take ages btw. I just voted in an instant, I'll probably change it, but this way the thread keeps moving.

Nobody's active and it's irritating, everyone was happy when this started but now everyone's just ... not playing..

Especially Bugs in this round. gtfo.

scav
December 02, 2010, 02:09 PM
yeah bug is annoying. i just wait to see what geshode and Impy have to say, ofc if they dont talk ill vote

Imperium
December 02, 2010, 02:13 PM
I want to hear what Geshode investigated this night, if he is a detective.

Hystzen
December 02, 2010, 02:22 PM
I want to hear what Geshode investigated this night, if he is a detective.

but if he aint and claims lets say your the mafia ..we lose another townie and mafia win by killing at night.

GEshode
December 02, 2010, 05:43 PM
This night I investigated on Hystzen and got told, that he is townie.
So my investigations so far brought following results:

kkck - mafia
Hystzen - townie

Since I still don't know, if I am sane or not, since kkck wasn't killed, I don't know how these results are going to help you guys. But I don't really suspect Hystzen, I mean, what mafia would kill himself? But I have no clue.
I am just going to go vote kill for kkck, but I guess either one is fine to find out, if I am sane or not.

Imperium
December 02, 2010, 06:17 PM
The reason I asked you is because I am the other detective. I trust you are one now after I investigated kkck. If I got the same result as you did (he was mafia), that would have confirmed to me that you were Mafia and I would have voted to kill you. I did not which is why I am putting my trust in you. Before i begin the reason i am putting this all out in the open, is because we are almost done for. The Mafia is about to win, and there would be no point in keeping this to myself so late in the game.
Remaining players:

Me
Geshode
Xadyu
Bugzee
scav
kkck
Hystzen

We had two night phases and here are my results:
kkck - Townie
Scav - Townie

If I am insane or not does not matter as it shows one fact. kkck and scav are both in the same group. They are either both innocent or both mafia. Including me there are 7 players remaining which means three of them are mafia. The possible scenarios by using mine and Geshodes results:

If we kill kkck and he is mafia, then we have another target (scav) for the next round (they are either both innocent or both mafia). We also would know that Geshode is not insane and Hystzen is a townie. So narrowing down the last possible mafia member between two of the last remaining members (Bugzee and Xadyu).

If we kill kkck and he is not mafia, then we know that Geshode is insane, Hystzen is mafia and scav is innocent. So we have confirmed target for the next round (Hystzen), which will leave the last two mafia members being the remaining 2 (Bugzee and Xadyu). It will be useless as we would have lost.

If we assume Geshode is insane, and lynch Hystzen and he is a Mafia member. That would mean kkck and scav are both innocent. And the other two members are Xadyu and Bugzee.

If we lynch Hystzen and he is not a mafia member. Then we have two confirmed Mafia members being kkck and scav. While the last member being between Bugzee and Xadyu. Which will be useless as we would have lost.

This is me trusting Geshode is a detective. If he isnt or - I concede I can be suspicous - I am not. We are fucked. The thing is if we dont trust each other, we are fucked. We have this phase as our last one. We need a fool proof system or as close to one as we can get. IF we dont kill a mafia in this round, we lost. Our choices are between kkck and Hystzen i believe. Now who strikes you as more suspicious? kkck being mafia would mean scav is aswell. Im not sure because Hystzen is damn suspicious with all his behaviour, but i am going with my gut instinct and do what i should have done in the last phase.

Vote kill kkck

Xadyu
December 02, 2010, 06:26 PM
Now that's a post worthy of an applause thanks.

I can actually agree on anything you just said, and it's not between me and Bugs, since I'm an townie... Word.

How much time is left in this round? Because I've got to hit the sack in a minute or 10. Otherwise I can just sleep the night and then decide.

scav
December 02, 2010, 06:52 PM
lol there is something wrong here.assuming u guys said the true,im a townie and we already lost the game by voting for kkck cuz if we kill a townie today. its over.
If one of you is lying, thats the perfect plan to get rid of townie and to finish the game.
Also u guys talk about next day, if we're wrong about this one then we wont have a next day

If we kill kkck and he is not mafia, then we know that Geshode is insane, Hystzen is mafia and scav is innocent. So we have confirmed target for the next round (Hystzen), which will leave the last two mafia members being the remaining 2 (Bugzee and Xadyu). It will be useless as we would have lost.

at first time, i wanted to vote kkck to proove u that something is wrong, but if i do that we'll just loose. Now i believe if one of you is lying then the other detective( the real one ) will notice and mention that.so i gonna wait.yawn

Imperium
December 02, 2010, 06:58 PM
No one said you were a townie.

scav
December 02, 2010, 07:01 PM
lol i know what i am, just like u know that u are a detective.

After_Image
December 02, 2010, 07:12 PM
Shit just got interesting. :3c

Bugzee
December 02, 2010, 08:16 PM
Whoever the detective is; YOU FAILED!

Vote kill geshode! You had your chance, you failed miserably and so it's time to say night night! :bye

Evil3ye
December 02, 2010, 08:30 PM
So it's a guy? :o

Okay, that's about everyone, besides Imp. :3c

But I'm back to my original vote.

Vote Kill Hystzen

might as well..

no point trying defend myself people wont listen it makes you more suspect

so vote kill hystzen :cookiehand

This night I investigated on Hystzen and got told, that he is townie.
So my investigations so far brought following results:

kkck - mafia
Hystzen - townie

Since I still don't know, if I am sane or not, since kkck wasn't killed, I don't know how these results are going to help you guys. But I don't really suspect Hystzen, I mean, what mafia would kill himself? But I have no clue.
I am just going to go vote kill for kkck, but I guess either one is fine to find out, if I am sane or not.

The reason I asked you is because I am the other detective. I trust you are one now after I investigated kkck. If I got the same result as you did (he was mafia), that would have confirmed to me that you were Mafia and I would have voted to kill you. I did not which is why I am putting my trust in you. Before i begin the reason i am putting this all out in the open, is because we are almost done for. The Mafia is about to win, and there would be no point in keeping this to myself so late in the game.
Remaining players:

Me
Geshode
Xadyu
Bugzee
scav
kkck
Hystzen

We had two night phases and here are my results:
kkck - Townie
Scav - Townie

If I am insane or not does not matter as it shows one fact. kkck and scav are both in the same group. They are either both innocent or both mafia. Including me there are 7 players remaining which means three of them are mafia. The possible scenarios by using mine and Geshodes results:

If we kill kkck and he is mafia, then we have another target (scav) for the next round (they are either both innocent or both mafia). We also would know that Geshode is not insane and Hystzen is a townie. So narrowing down the last possible mafia member between two of the last remaining members (Bugzee and Xadyu).

If we assume Geshode is insane, and lynch Hystzen and he is a Mafia member. That would mean kkck and scav are both innocent. And the other two members are Xadyu and Bugzee.

If we lynch Hystzen and he is not a mafia member. Then we have two confirmed Mafia members being kkck and scav. While the last member being between Bugzee and Xadyu. Which will be useless as we would have lost.

This is me trusting Geshode is a detective. If he isnt or - I concede I can be suspicous - I am not. We are fucked. The thing is if we dont trust each other, we are fucked. We have this phase as our last one. We need a fool proof system or as close to one as we can get. IF we dont kill a mafia in this round, we lost. Our choices are between kkck and Hystzen i believe. Now who strikes you as more suspicious? kkck being mafia would mean scav is aswell. Im not sure because Hystzen is damn suspicious with all his behaviour, but i am going with my gut instinct and do what i should have done in the last phase.

Vote kill kkck

Whoever the detective is; YOU FAILED!

Vote kill geshode! You had your chance, you failed miserably and so it's time to say night night! :bye

VOTE KILL HYSTZEN 2 x (Xadyu, Hystzen)
VOTE KILL KKCK 2x (GEshode, Imperium)
VOTE KILL GESHODEN 1x (Bugzee)

(just noticed that I forgot to start Day 3, but like y'all figured it out already, it began with the end of Night 2. :darn)

kkck
December 02, 2010, 09:00 PM
To be completely honest I don't think things have changed at all since last round. Geshode is no less suspicious than before and I still am iffy about trusting him at all (specially since he is bent on killing me which will spell doom for the townies). He could very well be an insane detective however it is even more likely he is a mafia member IMO. Imp could very well be the sane detective and is being played by geshode or perhaps she is even a mafia member with him.... I can't tell whether the trust she is putting in geshode is a sign of her being a mafia with him or a sign of utter desperation. This whole thing has made no sense from the beginning though, I will give you that. I am going to give this some thought before actually voting though, perhaps I might even notice something which might help solve this no less than absurd situation.

Imperium
December 02, 2010, 09:03 PM
I am not a "she". :notrust

And it seems pretty straightforward to me. This round we lose if we vote wrong. I am only going to vote between you and Hystzen as that is our best shot. Do you have a more compelling case to vote for him instead?

kkck
December 02, 2010, 09:08 PM
What the fuck are you talking about? Didn't we have a discussion about you suddenly being a woman last week and now you are a dude again? For fucks sake, I went through this thread and found posts where you specifically referee to yourself as a she. PICK A GENDER DAMMIT!

Imperium
December 02, 2010, 09:08 PM
I laughed. :lmao

kkck
December 02, 2010, 09:09 PM
Soo.... dude or dudette? or perhaps you would prefer something genderless as "it"?

Imperium
December 02, 2010, 09:11 PM
Man. He.

...For now. :3c

kkck
December 02, 2010, 09:13 PM
Thanks god English is different enough from Spanish so that you can actually communicate without implying a gender. From this point on I will not refer to you in any gender in particular.

Imperium
December 02, 2010, 09:18 PM
That would be advisable to avoid confusion and unintended insult. :noworry

scav
December 02, 2010, 09:20 PM
RAWR go argue about that on the spam thread lmao

Xadyu
December 03, 2010, 05:30 AM
VOTE KILL GESHODE

Evil3ye
December 03, 2010, 06:44 AM
VOTE KILL HYSTZEN 2 x (Xadyu, Hystzen)
VOTE KILL GESHODEN 1x (Bugzee)

(just noticed that I forgot to start Day 3, but like y'all figured it out already, it began with the end of Night 2. :darn)

VOTE KILL GESHODE
5 votes

VOTE KILL HYSTZEN 1 x (Hystzen)
VOTE KILL GESHODEN 2x (Bugzee, Xadyu)

GEshode
December 03, 2010, 06:46 AM
5 Votes from how many?

scav
December 03, 2010, 06:59 AM
dude we are 7 left, 4 townie and 3 mafia. u're more and more suspicious

lawlett-kun
December 03, 2010, 09:11 AM
no one voting for buzge?

kkck
December 03, 2010, 10:06 AM
No clue about what to do.... since things have not really changed since last round I guess I am gonna stick to my gut with this one.

votekick geshode

Evil3ye
December 03, 2010, 10:37 AM
5 votes

VOTE KILL GESHODEN 2x (Bugzee, Xadyu)

No clue about what to do.... since things have not really changed since last round I guess I am gonna stick to my gut with this one.

votekick geshode
6 of 7 votes

VOTE KILL GESHODEN 3x (Bugzee, Xadyu, kkck)

scav's vote left for finish

Hystzen
December 03, 2010, 10:37 AM
VOTE GESHODE

crazy cop was a lie

Evil3ye
December 03, 2010, 11:05 AM
clear majority we have :cookiehand

gonna finish round in few mins
[hr]

END Day 3.

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/awsum%20inspiries/Burkhal_total_view_by_svenart.jpg

Lynch Time

The Majority of the Town's inhabitants decided to kill the self proclaimed Detective GEshode. After the kill they found some investigation notes in his pockets, which he must have done in the previous nights. The Townies realized that he indeed was a Detective, not a Mafia Member.

Side Note: Now I am wondering whether it is still possible for the Townies to win the game or not :headscratch
Since the Doctor is still alive he can cancel out the next Mafia Kill and during next day a Mafia Member could be killed again.. or wait, with a share of 50% of the votes.. :confused:

GAME 3 WINNERS

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/awsum%20inspiries/celebration.jpg

Mafia
:confetti

PLAYER LIST
01 Imperium (Insane Detective)
02 kkck (Mafia Member)
03 Xadyu (Townie)
04 After_Image (Hider) killed during Day 1.
05 Ustegius (Townie) killed during Night 1.
06 GEshode (Sane Detective) killed during Day 3.
07 Totinona (Townie) killed during Night 2.
08 scav (Mafia Member)
09 Hystzen (Mafia Boss)
10 Bugzee (Doctor)
11 yagami1991 (Townie) killed during Day 2.

ROLE LIST

Townies
Townie 4x
Detective 1x
Doctor 1x
Insane Detective 1x
Hider 1x

Mafia
Mafia Boss 1x
Mafia Member 2x

Hystzen
December 03, 2010, 11:07 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pGQdqHkgf5w/TGq39FiLEkI/AAAAAAAAAN4/5QxKLi7fDig/s1600/Aizen+Gin+&+Tosen.jpg

epic win

kkck
December 03, 2010, 11:13 AM
WOOT! We got ya!
:kukuku:kukuku:kukuku:kukuku:kukuku:kukuku:kukuku

Can't believe we pulled that off... thank god for chaos and confusion.
[hr]
Dance little townies, dance..... :kukuku:ck:ck:ck:ck

Xadyu
December 03, 2010, 11:23 AM
So I was right about Kkck and Hyst after all.. D:

Evil3ye
December 03, 2010, 11:25 AM
kkck :lmao

why would you not vote for their lynching then X

kkck
December 03, 2010, 11:31 AM
@ xadyu: I guess you were lol..... I still can't believe I didn't get vote of after the first night. It took all the mafia votes to do that but I guess it worked out. Originally we planned for geshode to get killed after the first night since it was likely he would get protected during the night. It did not quite work out but in turn he had little credibility all through the game.

What I still am not quite sure is why Geshode said hyst was a townie. Was that supposed to be a trap? Were you trying for us to slip up in that regard? I can see a number of points that could be made in regard of that being a trap however they would require someone to believe you are either of the cops. Who did you investigate this round?
[hr]

kkck :lmao

why would you not vote for their lynching then X

Not sure about what you are asking me lol... x?

Hystzen
December 03, 2010, 11:32 AM
why i did the i vote Hystzen for to throw peope off .
i expected to be target so i made it look like i was insane by voting myself

Evil3ye
December 03, 2010, 11:37 AM
nah, I was laughing at your little Townie dance kkck.

question was at Xadyu. :p
[hr]

What I still am not quite sure is why Geshode said hyst was a townie. Was that supposed to be a trap? Were you trying for us to slip up in that regard? I can see a number of points that could be made in regard of that being a trap however they would require someone to believe you are either of the cops. Who did you investigate this round?
Mafia Boss appears to be Innocent to the Sane Cop's investigations ;)

kkck
December 03, 2010, 11:41 AM
That is extremely convenient lol, did not have a clue about that detail. Would have been good to know that lol.

Evil3ye
December 03, 2010, 11:44 AM
That is extremely convenient lol, did not have a clue about that detail. Would have been good to know that lol.
Rrrrreaaaaaaad da Role description :cheez

Hystzen
December 03, 2010, 11:44 AM
why i asked in discussion thread what is different bout mafia boss in a non suspicious way

Evil3ye
December 03, 2010, 11:46 AM
coulda just PM me :D

kkck
December 03, 2010, 12:04 PM
Admit it evil, you made a slight mistake when hyst asked :p

Anyways, I want to hear some towni comments lol.... It seems mafia is on a winning spree right now.... this game was so awesome, hopefully I get to put an end to the mafia spree too.

Xadyu
December 03, 2010, 12:14 PM
How was this game awesome, barely anything happened :oh

lawlett-kun
December 03, 2010, 12:57 PM
everything failed when i got killed

Imperium
December 03, 2010, 01:27 PM
Ah well.

After_Image
December 03, 2010, 01:51 PM
I blame Imperium.

kkck
December 03, 2010, 01:51 PM
How was this game awesome, barely anything happened :oh

I guess it was more interesting from the mafia perspective lol.

Imperium
December 03, 2010, 01:56 PM
I blame Imperium.
Killing you was just for the lulz. But anyway It was all going right, if kkck was killed, scav would have been next. And then a simple process of elimination and we would have won. The only thing is that Bugzee and Xadyu did not change their votes to kill kkck. Which is a shame.

Hystzen
December 03, 2010, 01:58 PM
saving kkck was epic for the mafia side..we switched votes that were a landslide against kkck to kill yamgami/good_guy

been mafia was fun..

rest you guys sucked coz didnt care bout game

GEshode
December 03, 2010, 02:43 PM
I am just saying, that I told you so...

If you would have listened to me, the game definitely would have ended different.

An important point about the players in this games. Maybe you should try to trust someone, if all the townies think that everything in this thread is a trap or a lie, then the townies will have a very tough time winning, especially if they don't have as much luck as in the first game.

Evil3ye
December 03, 2010, 02:47 PM
The problem about this whole believe/unbelieve thing is the Pro Role Insane Detective. Even if you made them believe that you did investigations last night (which I think you succeeded in), your information still might have been the opposite.

GEshode
December 03, 2010, 02:53 PM
That's true, but it would have been easy to find out about that after the first night, if kkck would have been lynched. Then we would have known, if I am sane or not, and then we could have used my information. Of course, then the doc would have needed to protect me, since I don't think, that the mafia wouldn't try to kill me.

Hystzen
December 03, 2010, 02:56 PM
That's true, but it would have been easy to find out about that after the first night, if kkck would have been lynched. Then we would have known, if I am sane or not, and then we could have used my information. Of course, then the doc would have needed to protect me, since I don't think, that the mafia wouldn't try to kill me.

even then i would have not voted kill you..too obvious who it would have been..which is why we left you after targeting kkck (you where correct tho :p) and killed someone random to confuse everyone

scav
December 03, 2010, 03:08 PM
lol i was sleeping. yawn

kkck
December 03, 2010, 05:54 PM
I think everything was ultimately Geshode's fault. Surely trust is an important factor here however just claiming you are a detective won't make you gain it. You can be the insane detective or a mafia trying to get a quick kill who would later pretend to have been the insane detective which in turns leaves the other two detectives thinking they are both sane. Geshode did give us some trouble along the line however had it not been for him we would have never been able to create so much chaos and confusion lol. Ultimately there was no reason whatsoever to trust Geshode at all and even if he was a cop he never got a single mafia... I might have been a mafia however the points I made about the the revelation were no less true to begin with which perhaps did help.
[hr]
BTW, who did the doc protect during the night?

Evil3ye
December 03, 2010, 06:02 PM
first night it indeed was GEshode, second uhm scav I think, or an other Mafo

GEshode
December 03, 2010, 06:34 PM
For me it seems like this at the moment:
kkck-->.O<--his ego ^^

I don't think it was my fault. It always depends on how players use the information they get.

lawlett-kun
December 03, 2010, 07:00 PM
i always knew u werent mafia.

Bugzee
December 06, 2010, 06:36 AM
Wtf. Why is it on hold for? :D

Evil3ye
December 06, 2010, 06:58 AM
Winterbreak :3c

Hystzen
December 07, 2010, 06:16 PM
Wtf. Why is it on hold for? :D

you never bothered with last round why moaning for :p

Imperium
December 07, 2010, 07:07 PM
Evil is lazy. We need a Coup d'etat ...Mafia style.

lawlett-kun
December 07, 2010, 07:13 PM
Coup Detat.. who is he?

Hystzen
December 07, 2010, 07:14 PM
even if we do over throw him..........people were bored last round not really trying so....

After_Image
December 07, 2010, 07:16 PM
Coup d'etat :cookiehand (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_d%27%C3%A9tat)

Basically, overthrow him.

lawlett-kun
December 07, 2010, 07:28 PM
so who is that Coup guy?

scav
December 07, 2010, 07:38 PM
lol "coup d'etat" mean "s'opposer a l'etat, se rebeller"

Bugzee
December 08, 2010, 03:54 AM
Vote Kill E :noworry

Xadyu
December 08, 2010, 07:42 AM
Vote Kill Bugzee

Basically,this game is already fucked. People didn't bother playing in the last round, so the 4th round would've been crap. But then again, if we put it on-hold and wait some time before we play again, everyone will be like "Oh.. this again, nothnxgtfo".

Evil3ye
December 08, 2010, 08:02 AM
well, I really don't mind, if someone else is hosting the Game 4 like right now. I just thought since the participation in last game was like.. close to zero, people would need a break to start with new enthusiasm in the next game, like next year. I really don't think it'll go the other way, like Xadyu said..

Evil3ye
December 08, 2010, 01:57 PM
pls move further discussions into the Discussion thread :cookiehand

Imperium
December 08, 2010, 01:59 PM
I thought this was the discussion thread. >.<;

Ill post that post in there.

Asusp3v4x
December 19, 2010, 03:11 PM
I loved the game !!!! ... O_O we need more people for this game mannnn!

Evil3ye
December 19, 2010, 03:22 PM
wrong thread ass :ban2

go to discussion thread and apply if you want to play

Asusp3v4x
December 19, 2010, 03:26 PM
wrong thread ass :ban2

go to discussion thread and apply if you want to play

=3 I know you love me man :XD

scav
February 05, 2011, 02:45 PM
Bump

Evil3ye
February 16, 2011, 03:23 PM
GAME 4 START.

PLAYER LIST
01 Mr. Helpful (CBlitz)
02 Mr. Emotional (digitaldude)
03 Mr. Mean (Imperium)
04 Mr. Scared (scav)
05 Mr. Curious (good_boy)
06 Mr. Quiet (After_Image)
07 Mr. Cool (Raizen)
08 Mr. Funny (Bugzee)
09 Ms. Cute (Farfalla)
10 Mr. Caring (kakashi919)
11 Mr. Shy (Freid)
12 Mr. Tough (Ustegius)
13 Mr. Angry (Hystzen)
14 Mr. Sweet (Pirulito)
15 Mr. Brave (Channy)

ROLE LIST

Townies
Townie 6x
Detective 1x
Doctor 2x
Insane Detective 1x
Hider 1x
Freeman 1x

Mafia
Mafia Boss 1x
Mafia Member 2x

You are free to get to know each other. (:vbunny)

The DAY PHASE will start as soon as everyone gets his secret role and I start is officially.

scav
February 16, 2011, 04:07 PM
yawn

Hystzen
February 16, 2011, 04:10 PM
Vote Kill GOOD_BOY

he is too curious..
plus i want kill him

digitaldude
February 16, 2011, 04:11 PM
That was fast...

scav
day phase havent started, hyst u fail :fail

Hystzen
he is a mafia

so kill him

lawlett-kun
*ignore Mr.Angry's childish reasons

Ustegius
February 16, 2011, 04:16 PM
I actually feel very tempted to slay the yawner. The first round is pretty random anygays.

Channy
February 16, 2011, 04:19 PM
Yeah cant trust people that Yawn

lawlett-kun
February 16, 2011, 04:19 PM
kill Mr.scared?

Channy
February 16, 2011, 04:20 PM
or mr curious

Freid
February 16, 2011, 04:21 PM
Channy cosplays as superheroes who spend their whole lives deceiving the public of their true identity. I say we linch Mr. Brave :D

lawlett-kun
February 16, 2011, 04:22 PM
or mr.brave

Channy
February 16, 2011, 04:23 PM
Freids a real villainous threat with his avatar

digitaldude
February 16, 2011, 04:24 PM
Whats the point of adding the freeman... He is the worst out of everyone...sigh.

Ustegius
Mr. Yawner is no fun. He won't even add his name to the signature.

Freid
Mr Brave, it is only fate that has brought such a deceitful mastermind into a game like this. I see right through you :3c

Hystzen
kill gay_boy mr curious

i rather have scav posting random yawn posts then these random posts from the other thing

PLUS HE HATES ONE PIECE

Evil3ye
February 16, 2011, 04:25 PM
START DAY 1.

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/awsum%20inspiries/Winjard_Downtown_final_by_svenart.jpg

Voting Time

Today is strange Thursday morning. The newspapers spread rumours about a dangerous Mafia Gang in Town with the intent to kill people. Everyone is to suspect. The Town has now to find the shady persons.

Channy
February 16, 2011, 04:25 PM
What Mr Curious hates One Piece what an outrage

Freid
February 16, 2011, 04:26 PM
Anyone that hates One Piece must be lynched. Whos with me :shakefist

Channy
February 16, 2011, 04:27 PM
Hell yeah lynch the OP hater

lawlett-kun
yeah i agree ,however i dont hate Op just dislike drawings a bit .Suspicious howmr.angry is trying to get meout first.Very suspicious

Hystzen
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2292544&postcount=20

here proof

he calls it crap.

VOTE KILL MR CURIOUS AKA GAY_BOY :3c

Ustegius
February 16, 2011, 04:28 PM
Mr. Angry raised a valid point

Vote kill Mr. Curious.

(We can still change our votes once right?)

Freid
February 16, 2011, 04:28 PM
Mr. Brave. I'm still on to you. http://ravecanada.net/portal/components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/images/english/emoticons/Shifty_Eyes_Emoticon_by_Canaan1.gif

scav
February 16, 2011, 04:29 PM
Hyst is a bleachtard + a troll, we're going to our loss of we listen him.

Evil3ye
February 16, 2011, 04:30 PM

yes, yes u can :)

BTW, note the Pro Roles list again one page back, it's updated. Or the first post. (I forgot to update the one when opening Game 4 :sweat)

Channy
February 16, 2011, 04:31 PM
Im not voting yet its way to early but i have my suspicions

Freid
February 16, 2011, 04:31 PM
I notice Mr. Brave is being awfully silent and makes no attempt to defend himself. I think we have a crook here guys. http://ravecanada.net/portal/components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/images/english/emoticons/Shifty_Eyes_Emoticon_by_Canaan1.gif

Ustegius
February 16, 2011, 04:33 PM
Hyst is a bleachtard

That's bad also. Shit this is hard. But I'd still lean towards killing the OP-basher. The bleachtard can hang around for now.

Channy
February 16, 2011, 04:34 PM
Im just waiting for the right moment But mr shy your being very jumpy to conclusions what are you hiding under your Shy self

digitaldude
February 16, 2011, 04:35 PM
Mr brave just posted dude...

Channy
OP basher is much worse then a bleachtard

Hystzen
Hyst is a bleachtard + a troll, we're going to our loss of we listen him.

but i not arsed bout OP

he openly calls it crap.

i call bleach crap sometimes.

plus he has a crush on you :oh

Channy
February 16, 2011, 04:38 PM
eeeeew thats gross

scav
February 16, 2011, 04:39 PM
but i not arsed bout OP

he openly calls it crap.

i call bleach crap sometimes.

plus he has a crush on you :oh

ur successful troll won't be successful this time, not with me ;)

digitaldude
February 16, 2011, 04:42 PM
Mr angry is being to blatant here, if mr curious is really a mafia member he would obviously try to take out mr angry so this is quite dumb on mr angry's part, I only see three reasons why mr angry is like this 1) he is a mafia trying to kill a townie. 2) He is a detective that investigated mr curious and got the guilty reply. 3 he is trolling...

Hystzen
February 16, 2011, 04:44 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Jvchequer/unsuccessfultroll.jpg

scav
@DD the detective can only investigate at the night phase,
newbies should read the rules :3c
anyway he's trolling thats obvious

Channy
I think hes Trolling

digitaldude
February 16, 2011, 04:54 PM
Still does not mean mr curious isn't A mafia!

Channy
February 16, 2011, 04:56 PM
whered everyone go
[hr]
yeahs hes an OP hater wat else could he be

Ustegius
February 16, 2011, 04:56 PM
Yeah most likely. I'll keep my vote on the basher for now.

digitaldude
February 16, 2011, 05:02 PM
Vote kill mr tough.

Imperium
February 16, 2011, 05:05 PM
Mr. Emotional and ust (?), make the vote kill bold or bigger as Mr.Host might miss it. he wears glasses dontcha know. Hohohoh. Im Mr. Mean btw.

Ustegius
February 16, 2011, 05:10 PM
Vote kill mr tough.

:blink

scav
February 16, 2011, 05:16 PM
Vote kill mr tough.

u're jumping on conclusion too fast. definitly suspicious

Channy
February 16, 2011, 05:21 PM
yeah mr emotional too fast

Evil3ye
February 16, 2011, 05:24 PM
Mr. Emotional and ust (?), make the vote kill bold or bigger as Mr.Host might miss it. he wears glasses dontcha know. Hohohoh. Im Mr. Mean btw.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/boo.gif

As if that happened so often

Ustegius
February 16, 2011, 05:24 PM

Yeah, suspicious.

But I'd still like my satisfying petty revenge for the ruthless bashing. :amuse

Imperium
February 16, 2011, 05:26 PM
He's called Mr. Emotional for a reason. But you should at least give some reasons, Mr. Emotional.

But can anyone explain why Mr. Angry (Hyst) wants Mr. Curious (good_boy) dead so badly? He is either a) Joking B) A very stupid mafia member c) This is a smokescreen for something. Im leaning towards C, because its becoming far to serious for it to be A and i doubt he is stupid.

Channy
February 16, 2011, 05:27 PM
OOOH somebody made mr host mad

digitaldude
February 16, 2011, 05:27 PM
http://medicmagic.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/laughing.jpg

kakashi919
February 16, 2011, 05:35 PM
Hey everyone :bye

How are you all tonight?

Ustegius
February 16, 2011, 05:35 PM
i doubt he is stupid.

You talking about a bleachtard here :neutral

Evil3ye
February 16, 2011, 05:36 PM
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2292544&postcount=20

here proof

he calls it crap.

VOTE KILL MR CURIOUS AKA GAY_BOY :3c

Mr. Angry raised a valid point

Vote kill Mr. Curious.

Vote kill mr tough.
3 of 15 votes

VOTE KILL MR. CURIOUS 2x (Mr. Angry, Mr. Tough)
((good_boy 2x (Hystzen, Ustegius)))

VOTE KILL Mr. TOUGH 1x (Mr. Emotional)
((Ustegious 1x (digitaldude)))

Channy
February 16, 2011, 05:44 PM
Mr Caring nice of you to drop in

Imperium
February 16, 2011, 05:45 PM
I still do not understand why your actually wasting a vote for a joke. You too Mr.Tough (Ust), im serious why are you voting Mr. Curious (good_boy) without any proof whatsoever. I get the whole "hahaha Mr Curious (gb) is a baka lets vote him", but i think for most people that joke ends before we start to actually votekill.

PLUS HE HATES ONE PIECE
What is really suspicious is this. When Mr. Angry starts saying "Oh he hates onepiece, all you other people votekill for him that", thats is suspicious because Mr. Angry (Hyst) himself hates Onepiece. What the hell is going on here.

kakashi919
February 16, 2011, 05:45 PM
Thank you Mr.Brave.

So...what's going on so far ?

Channy
February 16, 2011, 05:47 PM
They'll probably end up changing their vote cause you get one vote change right
[hr]

3 of 15 votes

This is who people have voted for so far and why

Imperium
February 16, 2011, 05:48 PM
Yes, but thats what i mean by wasting a vote. Why would they waste a vote for a joke? The phase swings from one end to another, you'll definitely change your mind a couple of times during the course of the game. The thing is, BOTH of them know this. Its either they're being very stupid or there is something else going on.

kakashi919
February 16, 2011, 05:48 PM
As expected from OP fans :notrust

Channy
February 16, 2011, 05:50 PM
Yeah who knows l
[hr]
Yeah who knows

Ustegius
February 16, 2011, 05:51 PM
I still do not understand why your actually wasting a vote for a joke. You too Mr.Tough (Ust), im serious why are you voting Mr. Curious (good_boy) without any proof whatsoever. I get the whole "hahaha Mr Curious (gb) is a baka lets vote him, but i think for most people that joke ends before we start to actually votekill.

Yeah, I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist. (That's why I asked for confirmation to the vote changing in the original post).

What is really suspicious is this. When Mr. Angry starts saying Oh he hates onepiece, all you other people votekill for him that, thats when i get suspicious because Mr. Angry (Hyst) himself hates Onepiece. What the hell is going on here.

He totally got me :o

Bugzee
February 16, 2011, 05:53 PM
E3 really likes yagami. I can understand why E3 would give yagami the mafia role but at present; I don't see the urge or reason why he should be killed.

In all honesty, it's very difficult not to vote kill yagami I mean Mr. Curious. Meh. I'm not going to vote just yet. Too early.

Ustegius
February 16, 2011, 05:54 PM
Also "hide a tree in a forest". Acting like stupid mafia, to avoid being considered as a mafia seriously. I'm leaning towards Mr. Angry now...

Evil3ye
February 16, 2011, 05:55 PM
E3 really likes yagami. I can understand why E3 would give yagami the mafia roleWhat the- :-_- :ban2

Randomzier man, RANDOMIZER (http://www.random.org/lists/)

(not for the names though :gigglebunny)

scav
February 16, 2011, 05:56 PM
:ghost

Channy
February 16, 2011, 05:57 PM
Yeah its way too early to vote right theres a couple people i suspect though

Imperium
February 16, 2011, 06:00 PM
Also "hide a tree in a forest". Acting like stupid mafia, to avoid being considered as a mafia seriously. I'm leaning towards Mr. Angry now...

Thats what im leaning to as well. If scav (?) did the exact same thing, i would for the most part brush it off. scav enjoys picking on Mr. Curious (GB). Its in character for him. But Mr. Angry (hyst) has yet to even get to know him fully, and from his first post he began to randomly rant at Mr. Curious for absolutely no reason.

Take Mr. Funny (Bugzee) for example, of course he will go "Ah, lets kill that Mr. Curious NAOW!". They got to know each other enough to joke about it. But Mr. Angry hasnt. When Mr. Curious (gb) began becoming a more active member, Mr. Angry (hyst) was banned. Which is why that whole episode seemed so random and why he is bloody suspicious.

Its like me screaming lets votekill Mr. Sweet (piru) immediately. I really dont know Mr. sweet (piru) much, so why the hell would i pretend to joke about it and keep that joke so long and actually carry out the votekill? Its the same with Mr. Angry (hyst) and Mr Curious (gb)

Freid
February 16, 2011, 06:02 PM
Tbh, I heavily suspect Mr. Brave. It's probably my sixth sense. :/... Ima stay alert though incase I stumble upon another soul unlucky enough to be a suspect. http://ravecanada.net/portal/components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/images/english/emoticons/Shifty_Eyes_Emoticon_by_Canaan1.gif

Evil3ye
February 16, 2011, 06:03 PM
scav (?) Mr. Scared

Scav
Scared

Channy
February 16, 2011, 06:05 PM
Mr Angry is pretty suspicious

But theres others too that im watching

Evil3ye
February 16, 2011, 06:05 PM
Tbh, I heavily suspect Mr. Brave. It's probably my sixth sense. :/... Ima stay alert though incase I stumble upon another soul unlucky enough to be a suspect. http://ravecanada.net/portal/components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/images/english/emoticons/Shifty_Eyes_Emoticon_by_Canaan1.gifsmiley so good, I'll steel it :zomg

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/Shifty_Eyes_Emoticon.gif

kakashi919
February 16, 2011, 06:09 PM
Mr.Funny needs a change of name... he isn't really funny you know. :oh

Evil3ye
February 16, 2011, 06:10 PM
But... but he's a Clown! http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/msn011.gif

kakashi919
February 16, 2011, 06:12 PM
What's a Clow?Do you mean Clown?Cuz they're scary,not funny.

Ustegius
February 16, 2011, 06:12 PM
I'm off to bed now. I'll stay with my vote now, but I'm pretty much ready to change to Mr. Angry. But I'll wait and see if people who haven't posted yet spot something we've missed this far.

:bye

kakashi919
February 16, 2011, 06:13 PM
:bye Mr.Tough! Sweet dreams~

scav
February 16, 2011, 06:16 PM
funny thing, im watching the godfather III atm :lmao
Michael Corleone :shakefist
@Evil :ck
btw i dont think Hyst is a mafia, ill explain later, im lazy now.
yawn

Bugzee
February 16, 2011, 06:22 PM
What's a Clow?Do you mean Clown?Cuz they're scary,not funny.

...and you're not caring but do you see me complaining? T'is called role playing! :cookiehand

Btw ~ Nice idea, E3. I wasn't expecting this kind theme lol.

kakashi919
February 16, 2011, 06:25 PM
I am caring! That's why I'm so concerned that you're not funny :p

scav
February 16, 2011, 06:32 PM
http://www.maxi-gif.com/gif-anime/cartoons/cartoons-panthere-rose-00015.gif
[hr]

http://medicmagic.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/laughing.jpg

i noticed something, digital was posting here, but since i said he's suspicious, he stopped to post right after this :cookiehand
thats kinda suspicious

Bugzee
February 16, 2011, 06:34 PM
Channy you really like viewing this particular thread all of a sudden just like Mr. Brave!?

Channy
February 16, 2011, 06:37 PM
lolwut this is my first game im just participating its a fun game

kakashi919
February 16, 2011, 06:38 PM
You know.... All first timers are usually Mafia :notrust

Channy
February 16, 2011, 06:41 PM
Thats cool doesnt mean that all first timers are Mafia

lawlett-kun
February 16, 2011, 06:44 PM
vote kill mr.angry
He wants me out.His argument that I hate Op.I didnt say i hate i said its crap.Crap in a sense that drawings are crappy ...but honestly people your listening to a bleachtard,these people were trolled so much so the only thing they can do is troll people,however in his case all his trollings usually fail.And seriosuly who would use such a childish reason as a hatred towards op :rofl

scav
February 16, 2011, 06:47 PM
vote kill mr.angry
He wants me out.His argument that I hate Op.I didnt say i hate i said its crap.Crap in a sense that drawings are crappy ...but honestly people your listening to a bleachtard,these people were trolled so much so the only thing they can do is troll people,however in his case all his trollings usually fail.And seriosuly who would use such a childish reason as a hatred towards op :rofl

humm
http://www.gifs-gratuits.com/albums/La_panthere_rose/Pantere_rose_pensive_.gif

kakashi919
February 16, 2011, 06:50 PM
Mr.Curious is defending himself way too much. Makes him look suspicious :3c

digitaldude
February 16, 2011, 06:52 PM
Then why dont you vote for him mr bicurious?

kakashi919
February 16, 2011, 06:57 PM
I'll vote for someone when I'm sure...

Channy
February 16, 2011, 06:59 PM
OOOH does mr angry have a personal vendetta

digitaldude
February 16, 2011, 07:00 PM
Also everyone, I am the hider!!

Channy
February 16, 2011, 07:01 PM
Arent you not allowed to tell people who you are

kakashi919
February 16, 2011, 07:02 PM
:lmao

digitaldude
February 16, 2011, 07:03 PM
You can mr brave.

Channy
February 16, 2011, 07:05 PM
Oh i thought was against the rules oh well

Evil3ye
February 16, 2011, 07:06 PM
Oh i thought was against the rules oh wellNo, one can claim whatever one wants. It's up to the others to believe it or not :amuse

digitaldude
February 16, 2011, 07:11 PM
I am leaving for today guys, dont vote for me...

Channy
February 16, 2011, 07:13 PM
Everyone vote for Mr Emotional haha jk

scav
February 16, 2011, 07:13 PM
Then why dont you vote for him mr bicurious?

trying to push ppl against him

Also everyone, I am the hider!!

Aargh enough with that BS, VOTE KILL DIGITALDUDE

Evil3ye
February 16, 2011, 07:27 PM
3 of 15 votes

trying to push ppl against him

Aargh enough with that BS, VOTE KILL DIGITALDUDE
4 of 15 votes

VOTE KILL MR. TOUGH 1x (Mr. Emotional)

VOTE KILL MR. EMOTIONAL 1x (Mr. Scared)
((digitaldude 1x (scav)))

Raizen
February 16, 2011, 07:43 PM
You know.... All first timers are usually Mafia :notrust
He's trying to hide something... I'm calling u out Mr. Mafia!!!

Channy
February 16, 2011, 07:45 PM
Mr caring is Mafia beware

Pirulito
February 16, 2011, 07:52 PM
Nice.
Mr. Sweet's home!

I need to say every "Mr.blabla" that hide your gender is suspicious.
So at the top of my list are Mr. Curious, Mr. Mean, Mr. Cool . :rofl

Channy
February 16, 2011, 07:55 PM
Trannys cant be trusted

Pirulito
February 16, 2011, 08:06 PM
And after reading the topic, it is almost clear that Mr. Curious is the most suspicious. That guy hide the gender and says One Piece is a crap.

Channy
February 16, 2011, 08:08 PM
Yeah i think there just messin with him but whatever i have my suspicions but im waiting for more votes to put in my vote

scav
February 16, 2011, 08:12 PM
u guys have crazy arguments :lmao
[hr]
well no having a gender is less suspicious than changing his gender to female when the game is about to start ( digitaldude)
[hr]
digital, Hyst and gb on my suspicious list atm

Channy
February 16, 2011, 08:38 PM
Mr Mean and Mr Shy were pretty suspicious to me as well

scav
February 16, 2011, 08:45 PM
those name are BS, everytime im reading a post i have no idea who u're talking about and when im not lazy i need to scrollback to see who's who.
anyway who's Mr Mean already? im lazy atm

Imperium
February 16, 2011, 08:46 PM
I am Mr.Mean.

I just stick the names in brackets, it helps me understand who the hell im talking about as well. :p

CBlitz
February 16, 2011, 08:48 PM
2 pages and not any convincing arguments about anything :fail

we're boned

Channy
February 16, 2011, 08:51 PM
Mr Mean is Imperium
[hr]
Well why dont ya help out Mr Helpful

scav
February 16, 2011, 09:03 PM
CBlitz Mr Helpful :lmao

CBlitz
February 16, 2011, 09:09 PM
Hyst and Uste are the most suspicious, torch them if no one else

Channy
February 16, 2011, 09:24 PM
DD was pretty suspicious too

Freid
February 16, 2011, 10:36 PM
Mr. Angry = Mafia. I'm 99% sure of it. A townie would naturally be suspicious of anyone and everyone; whereas a member of the mafia would have no reason to be suspicious, which is precisely the characteristic Mr Angry displayed because he knows exactly who the townies are. When the game began, Mr Scared immediately accused Mr Curious of being in the mafia. This made Mr Angry see Mr Curious as an easy target because one person had already suspected him. This is typical of someone in the mafia because to him and his partner in crime, every other person can be killed and so it would be in their best interest to attempt to kill the townie that seems easiest to eliminate. The fact that Mr Angry is in the mafia would also naturally exclude Mr Curious of being in it. Mr Angry, you acted carelessly and perhaps you would have gotten away with it, but you overlooked the one thing which is perhaps the most crucial of all. You forgot that Mr Shy was in the town.
The name is Shy…..….. Mister. Shy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii1tc493bZM).http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/extra3/007.gif

lawlett-kun
February 16, 2011, 10:38 PM
hey host I already voted for mr.Angry.Make sure to put my vote in

Channy
February 17, 2011, 04:11 AM
The Games kinda dead right now

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 04:12 AM
Hyst and Uste are the most suspicious, torch them if no one else

Oh come on. I just went on without thinking it too much. :crying And admit it, it would have been quite funny to kill the basher. Especially if everyone had falled on him right at the start. But I know you are denying me that pleasure for greater good.

So nothing new really came up during the night. So I'm all ready to get rid of Mr. Angry (hyst). But I just still have a shadow of doubt. He started going on Mr. Curious (good_boy) so fast and so early, I didn't even have my role then. He just might be trolling. But we really don't have anything on anyone else so...

Channy
February 17, 2011, 04:17 AM
i dont know Mr Emotional[DD] was pretty suspicious earlier

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 04:26 AM
Well, answering with a pic was kinda eyecathing. But I'm not sure what good would it do to him to claim being a hider if he is mafia. But it is suspicous, even for a townie to announce his role. I mean, the game 3... Normally you'd want to keep it hidden I think.

Channy
February 17, 2011, 04:27 AM
Oh yeah i suspect some others too but im not going to broadcast it........Yet

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 04:30 AM
K, u guys talk like girls do XD I'll read this in a few hours ç.ç *in a rush*

Channy
February 17, 2011, 04:34 AM
You only have to read from page 59 and on

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 04:51 AM
well, being a hider I have an 80% chance of surviving the mafia trying to kill me 20% chance of actually dying and only 1/15 chance of me dying with another guy, thats why I said it outloud, if I was a doctor or detective then obviously I'd keep my role hidden.

and do I also die if I am hiding behind a townie that wants to lynch me? that would suck.

Channy
February 17, 2011, 05:07 AM
Alright Im going to bed i will make my kill vote in the morning

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 05:09 AM
well, being a hider I have an 80% chance of surviving the mafia trying to kill me 20% chance of actually dying and only 1/15 chance of me dying with another guy, thats why I said it outloud, if I was a doctor or detective then obviously I'd keep my role hidden.

Makes sense. But considering that wouldn't it make a great cover for a mobster to lie about that :shifty

But yeah, I'm not really doubting you. Only one who seems really suspicios to me is still Hyst. But I can't just shake the doubt.

and do I also die if I am hiding behind a townie that wants to lynch me?

No, I think.

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 05:29 AM
Mr whatshisface hyst was not the only guy that did that though, mr shy(freid) was constantly talking about lynching mr brave...SUSPICIOUS!

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 05:31 AM
^True. And only based on "gut feeling", which isn't really solid reasoning.

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 05:34 AM

looks kinda like a dancing man from sherlock holmes..SUSPICIOUS!

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 05:36 AM
Yeah, it's like he is dancing in the shadows, ready to strike. :shifty

scav
February 17, 2011, 05:58 AM

:3c

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 05:59 AM
K, u guys talk like girls do XD I'll read this in a few hours ç.ç *in a rush*
It wont get any less :less

hey host I already voted for mr.Angry.Make sure to put my vote in
Whoops. I wear glasses yakno :worrybunny
No, but it really can be difficult to figure the votes when going through all the posts, especially when there's a bigger text in same font right after. Therefore please highlight your Votings either in CAPS, Bold or a different colour. Thanku!

vote kill mr.angry

4 of 15 votes

5 of 15 votes

VOTE KILL MR. ANGRY 1x (Mr. Curious)
((Hystzen 1x (good_boy)))

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 05:59 AM
:shifty