PDA

View Full Version : Games Mafia Game Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11

scav
February 17, 2011, 06:00 AM
and Ust u're suspicious, its look like u act like a follower to be safe, when ppl want to gang on gb for a ridiculous reason u're with them, when they change for Hyst u're change with them

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 06:05 AM
I already said I just acted by passion when going for the OP-hater. I didn't think it through. And Imp & Freid made convincing arguments, and Hyst sure is oddly aggressive.

And you could say the same on Fried. He was after Channy and suddenly turned to Hyst when the tide turned.

scav
February 17, 2011, 06:09 AM
Freid havent voted yet, u did. So i assume u werent just joking. lets say u're a mafia, thats will be good for u if people vote for gb (supposing he ain't a mafia) and if ppl change ull still have the possibility to say "i did that cuz OP but im convinced now" ( exactly what u're doing now)

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 06:13 AM
It was my passion for OP really :crying That all is just based on asuming that I lie about that, and that goes with everyone.

scav
February 17, 2011, 06:18 AM
but i noticed also there is something wrong with the post of Freid

Mr. Angry = Mafia. I'm 99% sure of it. A townie would naturally be suspicious of anyone and everyone; whereas a member of the mafia would have no reason to be suspicious, which is precisely the characteristic Mr Angry displayed because he knows exactly who the townies are. When the game began, Mr Scared immediately accused Mr Curious of being in the mafia. This made Mr Angry see Mr Curious as an easy target because one person had already suspected him. This is typical of someone in the mafia because to him and his partner in crime, every other person can be killed and so it would be in their best interest to attempt to kill the townie that seems easiest to eliminate. The fact that Mr Angry is in the mafia would also naturally exclude Mr Curious of being in it. Mr Angry, you acted carelessly and perhaps you would have gotten away with it, but you overlooked the one thing which is perhaps the most crucial of all. You forgot that Mr Shy was in the town.
The name is Shy…..….. Mister. Shy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii1tc493bZM).http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/extra3/007.gif

I didnt accusate gb at the beginning of the game, and if Freid think Hyst is 99% mafia why he didnt vote yet.I keep that in mind also.

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 06:19 AM
I already said I just acted by passion when going for the OP-hater. I didn't think it through. And Imp & Freid made convincing arguments, and Hyst sure is oddly aggressive.

And you could say the same on Fried. He was after Channy and suddenly turned to Hyst when the tide turned.

when has that ever happened before? LYNCH THIS RETARD

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 06:23 AM
finish reading >< now i gotta a few things in those rules before i start making questions and pointing fingers n.n

scav
February 17, 2011, 06:24 AM
Fafyyy is here :zomg

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 06:26 AM
I've never seen Mr. Tough (ust) filled with passion. He's incredibly level headed. I am suspcious of him, but the only thing thats not making me take it further is that Mr. Angry (hyst) is much much more suspcious.

Im going to wait to see if Mr. Angry has a reason for his behaviour. If it is unsatisfactory i will votekill him.

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 06:27 AM
Fuck you already. It would have been funny if everyone went with that. You are taking this shit too seriously.

And I think I've made it pretty clear that I'm passionate of OP and weren't speially pleased with gb's behaviour.

I'm not going to be killed right at the beginning again.

scav
February 17, 2011, 06:33 AM
:lmao
[hr]
anyway now i explain why i think the prob of Hyst being a Mafia is low:
-he started picking on good_boy on the discussion thread, before the game start ( at least its was before i receive the pm of evil concerning my role)
-he's a troll, its not like he's doing something different of what he always do
-he was a mafia the last game, out of 12,15 ppl there is only 3 mafia, the probability of being a mafia 2 time in a row is low

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 06:34 AM
I looked at all the posts again and I will share my observations

1) mr helpful(cblitzer)

Only made two posts, the first post doesn't say much, but the second post is quite diffirent, he suspects Mr angry and Mr tough, you might note that those two have been voted to die, however they did try to kill Mr curious, so Mr helpful's assumption is based on some logic, I rate him...NOT SUSPICIOUS!

2) Mr Emotional digitaldude

Well, I know that I am not a mafia, the only one that really suspects me is scav and also channy, but not as much as scav, I suspect Ust and puri, voted to kill mr tough(ust)

3)Mr mean(impy!)
I don't suspect him/her because he posted two paragraphs analysing the game and he also criticised our illogical votes(atleast from his/her point of view) he/she could be a mafia, but I am not gonna vote for him/her in the first round, suspects Mr angry.

4) Mr scared aka scav
voted to kill mr emotional, he is the only guy that seriously suspects me, but he does not suspect mr angry, suspicious! I very much dout he is mafia though...also are you gonna explain why you think mr angry is innocent scav?

5)Mr curious(good boy) HE HATES ONE PIECE, but then again who cares, I don't think he is suspicious really, not much to say about this guy...he suspects Mr Angry and also voted to kill him.

6)Mr quiet aka A_I did he even post in this thread?

7)Mr cool aka Raizen, he posted only once and suspects mr caring(kakashi), but it's probably just a joke, so whatever.

8)Mr funny......is not funny!

9) ms cute(Farfalla) only made one post, so can't really judge her on anaything...yep.

10)Mr caring(kakashi) tried to push the suspicion on the new guys... VERY SUSPICIOUS!

11) Mr shy(fried) He seriously wants to lynch channy(mr brave) for some retarded reason, either he is a mafia or he is just trolling, he is probably just trolling, or maybe he is a dumb mafia member, but I am leaning towards the former.

12)Mr Tough(UST!) I voted to kill him, I base my suspicions on the fact that he always seems to follow what everyone else is saying, when mr angry accused Mr curious, he immediatly voted for Mr curious, When Mr mean(imp) suspected Mr angry, he also suspected him straight away, he agreed with all my posts too, either he is really passive or he is subtley trying to kill the townies!

13)Mr Angry(hyst) He is the most suspicious by far, he could be trolling or he could be the mafia, Mr angry is a safe vote here, we can afford to lose a townie since we outnumber the mafia 4 to 1, honestly though I think he was just joking, but thats just me.

14)Mr Sweet(pirulito) He suspected people that were gender confused like impy, which seems pretty dumb to me, and Mr curious is obviously a man, I mean he even has good BOY in his username, suspicious sweet this man is.

15)Mr brave Channy suspects Mr angry and me also...I don't detect any mafia vibes from him, he seems like a townie to me.

Oh I forgot the most important part, I narrowed it down to two choices Ust and Purilito.

scav
February 17, 2011, 06:40 AM
why are u making long post like that :yelling
only watching the size of this post is a pain

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 06:43 AM
why are u making long post like that :yelling
only watching the size of this post is a painDunno what up with You but I do enjoy reading the long analytical posts way more thant he short one liner rants. Especially with all the Misters and Misses mentioned that often :lmao

scav
February 17, 2011, 06:45 AM
Dunno what up with You but I do enjoy reading the long analytical posts way more thant he short one liner rants. Especially with all the Misters and Misses mentioned that often :lmao

the host have no right to give his opinion :ck

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 06:45 AM
Oh seriously fuck this. I know I should have stayed with my initial thoughts and just not play this game anymore. Previous 2 rounds mafia said they killed me because of inactivity and now that I try to write more even when I don't really have anything to add the crowd turns against me and I'll die anyway.

12)Mr Tough(UST!) I voted to kill him, I base my suspicions on the fact that he always seems to follow what everyone else is saying, when mr angry accused Mr curious, he immediatly voted for Mr curious, When Mr mean(imp) suspected Mr angry, he also suspected him straight away, he agreed with all my posts too, either he is really passive or he is subtley trying to kill the townies!

Yeah, sure. Since I'm such a bandwagon jumper I'll just follow the tide again

Vote kill Mr. Tough

Fuck this game.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/188/3/3/Trafalgar_Law_by_Dullahan44.jpg

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 06:46 AM
the host have no right to give his opinion :ck

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 06:47 AM
Fuck you already. It would have been funny if everyone went with that. You are taking this shit too seriously.

And I think I've made it pretty clear that I'm passionate of OP and weren't speially pleased with gb's behaviour.

I'm not going to be killed right at the beginning again.

yup you're totally mafia. You couldn't make it anymore obvious :fail

EVERYONE LYNCH USTE

VOTEKILL USTE (Mr. Tough)

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 06:48 AM

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 06:49 AM
I laughed. Ust come on, you couldnt be more blatant. You having a strop is as likely as me professing Kubo tite's genius.

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 06:50 AM
Chill out, Ustegius ç.ç *hugs*

I've done something that I dunno if I can do: I've checked the first post to see previous players' roles in those past games XD

Before I say what I got from them, I'll w8 to see if I've done some "illegal" and if I'll be eliminated for that XD Yeah, I'm neurotic ç.ç But if I'm going down, I won't give any tips before falling Ç.Ç!

scav
February 17, 2011, 06:50 AM
Oh seriously fuck this. I know I should have stayed with my initial thoughts and just not play this game anymore. Previous 2 rounds mafia said they killed me because of inactivity and now that I try to write more even when I don't really have anything to add the crowd turns against me and I'll die anyway.

Man u fail here, on the second Mafia game u were killed during the night phase by the Mafia not cuz inactivity or whatever.

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 06:52 AM
@Arf...Arf :lmao - Thats not a problem. It can even give you hints as how those players play.

But the roles wont be same, they are randomly assigned by using this program on some website.

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 06:52 AM

EVERYONE LYNCH USTE

I laughed. Ust come on, you couldnt be more blatant. You having a strop is as likely as me professing Kubo tite's genius.

http://www.atalude.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/lolwutsubbers-34.jpg

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 06:54 AM
Man u fail here, on the second Mafia game u were killed during the night phase by the Mafia not cuz inactivity or whatever.

Yes I were. I asked the mafia (Akiyama I recall?) after the game why I were killed and he answered that it was because they wanted to kill someone not so active no to rise up suspicion, which was valid reasoning, and I just wanted to prevent that this time.

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 06:54 AM
Chill out, Ustegius ç.ç *hugs*

I've done something that I dunno if I can do: I've checked the first post to see previous players' roles in those past games XD

Before I say what I got from them, I'll w8 to see if I've done some "illegal" and if I'll be eliminated for that XD Yeah, I'm neurotic ç.ç But if I'm going down, I won't give any tips before falling Ç.Ç!

Nothing wrong with that, they are free available for everyone, so you can of course take a look on the summaries of previous games :amuse

I don't know what one could read from those for the on going game though, as all the roles being decided randomnly, there is no system in it.

-But share your thoughts, Im curious- ^^'

scav
February 17, 2011, 06:55 AM
Yes I were. I asked the mafia (Akiyama I recall?) after the game why I were killed and he answered that it was because they wanted to kill someone not so active no to rise up suspicion, which was valid reasoning, and I just wanted to prevent that this time.

another fail. i talk about the second game not the first game. And Aki weren't even a mafia on the second game
ah oops that was the 3rd game xD
Still u're trying to play the sentimental card, thats not like you Ust

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 06:57 AM
I dunno what you are talking about anymore. I were a survivor winner in the first game.

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 06:58 AM
Update the votes evil!

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 07:01 AM
Yeah, I know^^ But even randomness, sometimes, is affect by trends.
So, I'm not worried about the players who alrdy were Mafia, but with those ones that have played the other Games and have never been one xP
U know? 'Cause being a Mafia might be the coolest part of this game, so our kind Host S2 could have assigned the Mafia Role to those who have always played and didn't have the chance to be a Mafia guy yet^^
For now, I'll vote in the person I've seen that fits that profile. I'll just wait a lil more and chat a lil more to see if any other thing rly gets my eyes, 'cause for now I've just seen people incriminating those ones that incriminated them first, or that have a different taste XD~
[hr]
Now EvilEye will say that he used a software to sort the roles and I'll get this face: T___T"

scav
February 17, 2011, 07:02 AM
So, I'm not worried about the players who alrdy were Mafia, but with those ones that have played the other Games and have never been one xP
U know? 'Cause being a Mafia might be the coolest part of this game, so our kind baka Host S2 could have assigned the Mafia Role to those who have always played and didn't have the chance to be a Mafia guy yet^^
For now, I'll vote in the person I've seen that fits that profile. I'll just wait a lil more and chat a lil more to see if any other thing rly gets my eyes, 'cause for now I've just seen people incriminating those ones that incriminated them first, or that have a different taste XD~

i always thought the Host were suspicious
:3c

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 07:02 AM
It wont get any less :less

Whoops. I wear glasses yakno :worrybunny
No, but it really can be difficult to figure the votes when going through all the posts, especially when there's a bigger text in same font right after. Therefore please highlight your Votings either in CAPS, Bold or a different colour. Thanku!

5 of 15 votes

VOTE KILL MR. CURIOUS 2x (Mr. Angry, Mr. Tough)
((good_boy 2x (Hystzen, Ustegius)))

VOTE KILL MR. TOUGH 1x (Mr. Emotional)
((Ustegius 1x (digitaldude)))

VOTE KILL MR. EMOTIONAL 1x (Mr. Scared)
((digitaldude 1x (scav)))

VOTE KILL MR. ANGRY 1x (Mr. Curious)
((Hystzen 1x (good_boy)))

Yeah, sure. Since I'm such a bandwagon jumper I'll just follow the tide again

Vote kill Mr. Tough

Fuck this game.

EVERYONE LYNCH USTE

6 of 15 votes

VOTE KILL MR. CURIOUS 1x (Mr. Angry)
((good_boy 1x (Hystzen)))

VOTE KILL MR. TOUGH 3x (Mr. Emotional, Mr. Tough, Mr. Helpful)
((Ustegius 3x (digitaldude, Ustegius, CBlitz)))

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 07:03 AM
I tried to say that maybe Evil would try to be nice to those who only got commoners roles! XD

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 07:04 AM
Who is mr touch evil, town rapist?

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 07:05 AM
Apparently my burst of frustration touched him.

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 07:07 AM
Townie promoter xP

scav
February 17, 2011, 07:07 AM
rawr

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 07:09 AM
What is farfalla talking about........

scav
February 17, 2011, 07:11 AM
dunnot

Farfalla
You never gets me ._.
Anyway, I'm sad. I thought finally I'd be joining the vote chat and now almost everyone is gone Ç.ç

Evil3ye
I tried to say that maybe Evil would try to be nice to those who only got commoners roles! XD
T____T"

Who is mr touch evil, town rapist?

Ooopsy :lmao

scav
February 17, 2011, 07:13 AM
You never gets me ._.
Anyway, I'm sad. I thought finally I'd be joining the vote chat and now almost everyone is gone Ç.ç

just post ur theory :p

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 07:15 AM
U know? 'Cause being a Mafia might be the coolest part of this game, so our kind Host S2 could have assigned the Mafia Role to those who have always played and didn't have the chance to be a Mafia guy yet^^
<hr noshade size="1">
Now EvilEye will say that he used a software to sort the roles and I'll get this face: T___T"

XD!!!
But don't worry. People aways say they can't understand what I say at all XD

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 07:17 AM
XD!!!
But don't worry. People aways say they can't understand what I say at all XD

You got an interesting theory but Im not nice at all, as my nickname already implies. I used the randomnizer to sort the roles to be as neutral as possible.

scav
February 17, 2011, 07:18 AM
btw that game is kinda more active than the previous game, chickens were too scared to post and to be suspicious on the last game :3c

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 07:21 AM
You got an interesting theory but Im not nice at all, as my nickname already implies. I used the randomnizer to sort the roles to be as neutral as possible.

Crap =(
Think I agree with Imperius' analysis for now, so Ç.ç
And I think you're a pleasant person u.u I wouldn't agree it was all random if it wasn't for the randomnizar >P

And don't listen do Mr Sweet! He only said that gender part because he can't decide his own, but that's too personal to bring to a web forum xP

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 07:23 AM
He is also tranny?

SUSPICIOUS!

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 07:26 AM
Might be, but he's not mafia. Trust me, I know right.

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 07:27 AM
my avatar makes me look like suspicious mafia scum :(

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 07:28 AM
Naah, you are not mafia either, though scum you are, that I agree on.

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 07:29 AM
Wow really harsh man...now Mr Tough(Ust) tell us who you think the mafia is?

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 07:30 AM
Naah, you are not mafia either, though scum you are, that I agree on.

you mad that you gonna die bitch? :3c

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 07:33 AM
Wow really harsh man...now Mr Tough(Ust) tell us who you think the mafia is?

Well duh, it's me, scav and channy.

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 07:34 AM
Okay I vote for them next.

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 07:36 AM
you mad that you gonna die bitch? :3c

Yes, noticed now? :3c I just wanted to play longer this time.
[hr]

Okay I vote for them next.

Please do. Then we'll have the next game soon and I hope I won't mess that up so badly.

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 07:40 AM
Hope scav doesn't kill me then ;-;
And see Hostie! My theory was kinda right '-'

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 07:42 AM
well we could get the two detectives to investigate them, then post the findings on here, then we get the doctors to protect the detectives from attack, only problem is we don't know which is the insane detective and if any of them could be mafia boss...
[hr]

Hope scav doesn't kill me then ;-;

What theory??

scav
February 17, 2011, 07:43 AM
Hope scav don't kill me then ;-;

u're going in the wrong direction Fafyy
well i made up my mind CHANGE VOTE KILL USTEGIUS

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 07:45 AM
I think that maybe if Ustegius did say the truth and the game ends too soon 'cause of this, this rule will be applied:

If you cheat, you will automatically be killed, and will not be allowed in future games.
Ç.Ç
[hr]
OMG, I've posted the "random" roles theory twice U.U
And Hostie have alrdy said it's not the case @.@ So I'm just teasing.

scav
February 17, 2011, 07:46 AM
:ghost

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 07:46 AM
6 of 15 votes

VOTE KILL MR. TOUGH 3x (Mr. Emotional, Mr. Tough, Mr. Helpful)
((Ustegius 3x (digitaldude, Ustegius, CBlitz)))

u're going in the wrong direction Fafyy
well i made up my mind CHANGE VOTE KILL USTEGIUS
6 of 15 votes

VOTE KILL MR. TOUGH 4x (Mr. Emotional, Mr. Tough, Mr. Helpful, Mr. Scared)
((Ustegius 4x (digitaldude, Ustegius, CBlitz, scav)))

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 07:47 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aoqGLOaSYXI/SQvNWGK5cZI/AAAAAAAAA2g/5hL-ZG0pXNI/s1600/ms_detective.gif

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 07:48 AM
Theory is good, but as you pointed out, has problems. Also a liar doctor or detective might appear. Sure, after that you can narrow down the suspects, but then there is the coin flip chance you'll kill a real one.

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 07:48 AM
Farfalla......cutie listen SHADDUP ALREADY OKAY YOU DONT KNOWNothing NOTHING! *cries*

And he is not breaking the rules, scav and channy could be mafia members or they could not, it could be a clever lie by ust, if he posted a pm confirming that they were mafia then he'd get banned from the game and we'd have to start over again.

scav
February 17, 2011, 07:49 AM
Farfalla......cutie listen SHADDUP ALREADY OKAY YOU DONT KNOWNothing NOTHING! *cries*

And he is not breaking the rules, scav and channy could be mafia members or they could not, it could be a clever lie by ust, if he posted a pm confirming that they were mafia then he'd get banned from the game and we'd have to start over again.

yawn

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 07:50 AM
You are next mafioso!

scav
February 17, 2011, 07:52 AM
You are next mafioso!

yawn~
[hr]
dont worry digital i havent forget ya, u're still very suspicious

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 07:54 AM
What if the Mafia Boss chose one of his fellas to throw in the fire? I mean, they could agree to ask one of the two Mafias do act suspicious so he would die first. Then, if the Mafia Boss was the first one to incriminate the bait, in the future people would follow his opinion more easily, and the dead dead Mafia guy would still be able to play thru PM, still being a part of all the strategy so Mafia group could win, right?

For example... If Imperius analysis is right... and the guy he suspected (don't recall who) is voted, killed and turns out to be a Mafia, people would trust Imperius opinion. It would be more easy for him to incriminate townies after that, to keep himself and the other Mafia safe.
[hr]

@DD
Come here and try to keep me quiet ò.ó
I said MAYBE u.u you're the one that looks like a girl the most!

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 07:55 AM
The Mafia has not had the chance yet to discuss a strategy as they are only allowed to communicate in the night.

Reminder: Any private Communication while the Day Phases is not tolerated and will lead to the exclusion of the game and all following Mafia Games.

scav
February 17, 2011, 07:56 AM
What if the Mafia Boss chose one of his fellas to throw in the fire? I mean, they could agree to ask one of the two Mafias do act suspicious so he would die first. Then, if the Mafia Boss was the first one to incriminate the bait, in the future people would follow his opinion more easily, and the dead dead Mafia guy would still be able to play thru PM, still being a part of all the strategy so Mafia group could win, right?

For example... If Imperius analysis is right... and the guy he suspected (don't recall who) is voted, killed and turns out to be a Mafia, people would trust Imperius opinion. It would be more easy for him to incriminate townies after that, to keep himself and the other Mafia safe.
<hr noshade size="1">

@DD
Come here and try to keep me quiet ò.ó
I said MAYBE u.u you're the one that looks like a girl the most!

DD is a male but he dont have balls :cookiehand

Farfalla
Evil, u keep making me cry ;-;

DD is a boobs hater u.u I've seen his sig.

digitaldude

That's better, Imp(mr MEANIE!) suspected Mr angry and pretty much everyone here thinks the same, and it would be a bad move really, there is 12 townies and only 3 mafia, killing one of your own in the first turn is borderline retarded.

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 07:58 AM

For example... If Imperius analysis is right... and the guy he suspected (don't recall who) is voted, killed and turns out to be a Mafia, people would trust Imperius opinion. It would be more easy for him to incriminate townies after that, to keep himself and the other Mafia safe

hmm back when I was Mafia boss, this was also an alternative but I didn't want to throw one of my men into the fire in the first round if it were possible. My guess is that Mafia won't try this at the very beginning, mainly because they haven't had a chance to speak to each other yet. So the first round is a bit strange since the mafia members act by themselves and not as a group

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 07:58 AM
That's why it's called strategy '-' There's risks. But Evil alrdy said this can't had happened, thank you u.u

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 08:05 AM
I have a feeling farfalla is not mafia at all........

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 08:06 AM
Well, that's good for me, so thx again XD

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 08:08 AM
Okay here are my real takes on everyone and this is my last contribution to the game:

1) CBlitz is dodgy. 1 Pretty indifferent post, and an other a loud accusation when I started to be oh so obvously mafia, Can't say for sure, but I think he might mafia.
2)digitaldude - His reasoning is solid and he really seems to aim for the better good of townies. Anouncing hider status might be a good cover for a mafia, but I still doubt that.
3)Imperium - Solid reasoning, based on common patterns of certain users. So obviously hyst is just hysting and I am awfully lying since I'm always so calm and sure never have tantrums. Not certain, but pretty confidented he is a townie.
4)scav- his behaviour for unknown reasons reminds me of xaduy game 1. So he is my second guess for mafia.
5)goodboy- not suspicous. solid defense on the earlier hunt. a townie
6)After_Image - He hasn't posted (?) and I have no idea for the remaing mafia, so I guess it's him.
7)Raizen - a townie I suspect. Hard to say anything with so little posts by him
8)Mr. funny is not funny indeed
9)Farafalla- She's cute so how could she be mafia.
10)kakashi- nothing to say really, prolly a townie.
11)Freid - Goes by gut feeling and took a lot of effort to write a good post against hyst. A townie.
12) I'm obviously mafia. I'm so level-headed that keep so much noise is suspicious. I'm soo obviously lying.
13)Hyst is trolling.
14)Pirulito - Hard to say since hasn't posted much.
15) Channy - He playes like a new townie player always plays.

Thank you, I'm done with this game. After slaying me, I'd go after the this far quiet guys. The easiest way to get along is simply to get the loud ones destroy each other.

I'm pissed this ended this way, but I'll go watch some Moomins or Disney classics, I'll always feel better after that. :bye

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 08:14 AM
Dead lions makes you feel better? ;-;

Don't be so upset, Ustegius^^ People can still change votes (I think all of the ones that had alrdy voted still can change it). That would happen more easily if you could find a solid hint against someone else. Voting so far doesn't mean u'll be this round dead guy^^

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 08:16 AM
Ust and scav can't change their votes(they voted twice now), I am not changing my vote, cblitz will probably also not change his vote, and who do you think the mafia is ms cute?

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 08:17 AM
Farfalla is mafia boss

calling it now :ninja

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 08:22 AM
I'm not gonna lie XD I thought about Ustegius. But I haven't voted yet 'cause I wasn't that sure. I think u guys were kinda premature in your voting decision, it was too early to have something solid. That's why I believe someone changing vote is not that hard to happen XD I mean, except for those who alrdy voted twice.
[hr]

Farfalla is mafia boss

calling it now :ninja

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/Chapoquinha/Monga.jpg?t=1297948888
ME? O.O
U said that based on what? XD

scav
February 17, 2011, 08:24 AM
Okay here are my real takes on everyone and this is my last contribution to the game:

1) CBlitz is dodgy. 1 Pretty indifferent post, and an other a loud accusation when I started to be oh so obvously mafia, Can't say for sure, but I think he might mafia.
2)digitaldude - His reasoning is solid and he really seems to aim for the better good of townies. Anouncing hider status might be a good cover for a mafia, but I still doubt that.
3)Imperium - Solid reasoning, based on common patterns of certain users. So obviously hyst is just hysting and I am awfully lying since I'm always so calm and sure never have tantrums. Not certain, but pretty confidented he is a townie.
4)scav- his behaviour for unknown reasons reminds me of xaduy game 1. So he is my second guess for mafia.
5)goodboy- not suspicous. solid defense on the earlier hunt. a townie
6)After_Image - He hasn't posted (?) and I have no idea for the remaing mafia, so I guess it's him.
7)Raizen - a townie I suspect. Hard to say anything with so little posts by him
8)Mr. funny is not funny indeed
9)Farafalla- She's cute so how could she be mafia.
10)kakashi- nothing to say really, prolly a townie.
11)Freid - Goes by gut feeling and took a lot of effort to write a good post against hyst. A townie.
12) I'm obviously mafia. I'm so level-headed that keep so much noise is suspicious. I'm soo obviously lying.
13)Hyst is trolling.
14)Pirulito - Hard to say since hasn't posted much.
15) Channy - He playes like a new townie player always plays.

Thank you, I'm done with this game. After slaying me, I'd go after the this far quiet guys. The easiest way to get along is simply to get the loud ones destroy each other.

I'm pissed this ended this way, but I'll go watch some Moomins or Disney classics, I'll always feel better after that. :bye

dude u started by voting on gb now u say he have a solid defense, after all that badmouthing against Hyst u end up to say he's just trolling ( following and copying others words when the wind change), now u attack cummy and me ( cuz i remind u Xad? cmon u could at least find something better :lmao )
u're changing ur mind too much, plus all the crying-angry part (" i dont want to be kicked at the beginning again, im pissed, blablabla" make u more suspicious)

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 08:31 AM
not to mention that the crying and whining method was done by Akiyama in the second game....and he was mafia in the end >__>

I think we should look at Uste's list and check out all the people he might label as "townie"...since they're probably mafia!

Hystzen
February 17, 2011, 08:31 AM
whoa whoa whoa

whats ust codename

Mr. Tough

whats mine

Mr Angry

we only people that roleplayed and people find that suspicous...wow

you lot are gay

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 08:33 AM
I do like men '-'
And c'mon... there are more people roleplaying XD

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 08:34 AM
whoa whoa whoa

whats ust codename

Mr. Tough

whats mine

Mr Angry

we only people that roleplayed and people find that suspicous...wow

you lot are gay

defending uste? Hey guys check out this loser, I think we have another mafia retard on our hands

Hystzen
February 17, 2011, 08:36 AM
defending uste? Hey guys check out this loser, I think we have another mafia retard on our hands

just pointing out something

aint it strange how you keep accuse people really fast :oh

you targeted ust only after other people started on him

you seem like you trying to hide.

iam mafia so what your dead tonight

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 08:38 AM
you can't kill me :o

you can try...but you won't succeed :3c

Hystzen
February 17, 2011, 08:43 AM
with a smirk like this http://mangahelpers.com/forum/customavatars/avatar59898_165.gif

you got to die

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 08:47 AM
COME AT ME BRO

I guarantee you won't kill me though :3c

and at least my smirk makes me look badass! Your http://mangahelpers.com/forum/customavatars/avatar117821_68.gif face makes you look like a moron :hurr

I mean just look at that smile! You're obviously a mafia goon!

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 08:54 AM
How long til day phase end?

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 08:54 AM
It would be funny if Pirulito, Raizen and After Image were the Mafia. U guys killing each other while the tr00 Mafia haven't rly posted yet XD I mean, posted just a lil.

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 09:06 AM
Our small town getting over run by mafia is funny??

Hystzen
February 17, 2011, 09:06 AM
wasent Ust the cop past few rounds..

and yeah ust always dies at first round :tem

poor sod.

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 09:23 AM
How long til day phase end?
*in about 9hrs from now, or

*if we got an absolute majority of in this case ≥ 8 votes against a certain person and no one willing to change his vote.

Pirulito
February 17, 2011, 10:16 AM
Mr. Emotional, you don't have reasons to suspect me. Think about it.

What would I gain throwing my suspicions because of random reasons? I even laugh at my own suspicions.
You see, it's the first time I play and I don't know you guys at all, except for Mr. Cute.
I need to observe the way you guys react and make accusations, what kind of posts you guys like to analyse.

Wouldn't it be very noticeable if I were mafia wanting to cause some riot and hide myself around it like a begginer would do?

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 10:29 AM
You see, it's the first time I play and I don't know you guys at all, except for Mr. Cute.

>.>

Hystzen
February 17, 2011, 10:31 AM
everybody repeat after me

VOTE KILL MR_CURIOUS

you will all know why if you dont vote..he will annoy you and you will wish he is dead

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 10:34 AM
^can I consider that as your second vote and fix it on Mr. Curious?

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 10:49 AM
Mr cute............SUSPICIOUS TYPO!!!

Pirulito
February 17, 2011, 10:51 AM
>.>

don't look me that way, nothing is wrong! I know you!

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 10:52 AM
^:lmao :lmao

trannies errwhere :lmao :faint

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 10:53 AM
Mr Helpful incriminated me out of nothing and didn't want to explain himself u.u Maybe he did it 'cause I was talking a lot, so they could get people's attention to me! I'd say Mr Helpful is trying to fool us with random accusations (first Uste, then me), saying even that he looked suspicious, talking as an experienced mafia guy , saying he's immortal and using a incredibly cute sig >< Can I steal it, Mr Helpful? *0*

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 10:53 AM
Fun Forum? Moar liek Tranny Forum >__>

and I'm immortal, I'm just saying that I be killed by you guys :3c

at least not yet :oh

random accusations? Just read through the thread, it doesn't take a Noble Prize winner to realize that Uste is a mafia -_-;

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 10:54 AM
Come check then, Sweet Lil >D

Guess I can't steal the sig, then ç.ç Ur causing a war and dressing yourself as Ms Cute ;-;

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 10:55 AM
:o:omg

:hurr

:faint

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 10:56 AM
I said that about accusing me XD

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 10:57 AM
Come check then, Sweet Lil >D

Guess I can't steal the sig, then ç.ç Ur causing a war and dressing yourself as Ms Cute ;-;

I...I can't understand anything you're typing about :faint

you and Hyst should be best buddies :hurr

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 10:57 AM
Im glad Mr. Angry (Hyst) is back. Can you now give a reason why you want to votekill Mr. Curious so badly? And one that goes beyond "HAHA HES A BAKA" please.

I suspect Ust as a mafia as well, and if he turns out to be a mafia, then i think its almost certainly Hyst as well. They were the first to jump on to the kill good_boy joke and the only ones to take it further (fried and others joined in the joke of course but they didnt go as far as to votekill him, because its...stupid).

Another thing, i wouldnt really disagree much about Farfalla's idea that there is a strategy. Mafia dont have to directly communicate to understand what the others are thinking. You can understand a lot through their actions.

For example, say you start the game and the Mafia boss without telling anyone, begins casting suspicions on another mafia member. That mafia member will know the Mafia boss is only doing that so people dont suspect them. He will in turn cast suspicion on the Mafia boss. So when the both eventually try and get someone lynched it will be less suspicious. Akiyama in the last game did something almost exactly like that. They cast suspicion on each other and then no one suspected them when they agreed on something.

Oh...one last thing. I dont think i can bring myself to kill farfalla. :crying

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 11:01 AM
Second time someone says that to me in this thread ç.ç~ (although it's not the second since the first time someone said it, many others agreed) ç.ç
[hr]
Mr Mean is rly smart XD
And that's no problem^^ If you need to vote me, that's a game, I'll understand XD
*hugs*

As long as you can explain why U.U *mean look to Mr Helpful*

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 11:02 AM
For example, say you start the game and the Mafia boss without telling anyone, begins casting suspicions on another mafia member. That mafia member will know the Mafia boss is only doing that so people dont suspect them. He will in turn cast suspicion on the Mafia boss. So when the both eventually try and get someone lynched it will be less suspicious. Akiyama in the last game did something almost exactly like that. They cast suspicion on each other and then no one suspected them when they agreed on something.

haha I started to throw suspicion onto Aki because he was making it way too obvious >__>

well either way, a smart Mafia boss throws suspicion around by writing some solid arguments against someone...kinda like Farfalla has been doing with her strategy talk :shifty

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 11:02 AM
Aww Ms. Cute. Don't let dem bully you :shakefist

Hystzen
February 17, 2011, 11:04 AM
Im glad Mr. Angry (Hyst) is back. Can you now give a reason why you want to votekill Mr. Curious so badly? And one that goes beyond "HAHA HES A BAKA" please.

I suspect Ust as a mafia as well, and if he turns out to be a mafia, then i think its almost certainly Hyst as well. They were the first to jump on to the kill good_boy joke and the only ones to take it further (fried and others joined in the joke of course but they didnt go as far as to votekill him, because its...stupid).

Another thing, i wouldnt really disagree much about Farfalla's idea that there is a strategy. Mafia dont have to directly communicate to understand what the others are thinking. You can understand a lot through their actions.

Oh...one last thing. I dont think i can bring myself to kill farfalla. :crying

i dont like him :oh

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 11:05 AM
@Hyst - I see.

Vote kill Hystzen.

The Arsenal...that shouldnt be allowed. I cant go casting suspicion on arsenal fans...:crying

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 11:05 AM
Beat the crap out of them, Hostie Ç.ç

Edit: Haha, and yesterday Arsenal made us smile *0*

Hystzen
February 17, 2011, 11:08 AM
@Hyst - I see.

Vote kill Hystzen.

The Arsenal...that shouldnt be allowed. I cant go casting suspicion on arsenal fans...:crying

so you put just VOTE KILL ARSENAL...i got a £30 bet they win premiership and UEFA...good job :thumbs

seriously dont like good boy..bugs me

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 11:10 AM
Speaking about "Bugz"... Bugzee is running away from here ò.ó

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 11:12 AM
6 of 15 votes

everybody repeat after me

VOTE KILL MR_CURIOUS

you will all know why if you dont vote..he will annoy you and you will wish he is dead

@Hyst - I see.

Vote kill Hystzen.

7 of 15 votes

VOTE KILL MR. ANGRY 2x (Mr. Curious, Mr. Mean)
((Hystzen 2x (good_boy, Imperium)))

After_Image
February 17, 2011, 11:12 AM
Okay, I've read some of the post you guys have made and I still don't truly suspect anybody but:

-Hyst started his attack from the get-go, which is suspicious.
-scav for some reason has my suspicion but I can't really put my finger on why.

So... Vote Kill Mr. Angry

I have a few others I'm keeping my eye on. (Farfalla :pwnge)

Hystzen
February 17, 2011, 11:13 AM
Okay, I've read some of the post you guys have made and I still don't truly suspect anybody but:

-Hyst started his attack from the get-go, which is suspicious.
-scav for some reason has my suspicion but I can't really put my finger on why.

So... Vote Kill Mr. Angry
I have a few others I'm keeping my eye on. (Farfalla :pwnge)

thats is your dead tonight...leave blitz for now

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 11:15 AM
yay :zomg

After_Image
Getting your fellow mafia members on me? :box

Farfalla
Second person that says I'm suspicious but can't say why ._."

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 11:16 AM
oh my god, Farfalla is way too cute!!!

LETS LYNCH HER ASS!

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 11:17 AM
And you're way too ironic ç.ç"

Hystzen
February 17, 2011, 11:17 AM
guess what is suspicous

IMP

every match he has posts this first
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2163673&postcount=2

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2174220&postcount=345

this time he hasent

IMP IS MAFIA

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 11:19 AM
And you're way too ironic ç.ç"

How is that ironic??

After_Image
February 17, 2011, 11:19 AM
Second person that says I'm suspicious but can't say why ._."

You could be acting like you don't know how to play so we keep our guard down for you. :o

OR

You just truly don't know how to play and I'm thinking too much of it. :oh

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 11:21 AM
I didnt post it first because i wasnt bloody here. I was watching football you baka. :fail

@Hyst - What kind of answer is that. Why i suspect you:

1) Townies are cautious in the beginning. They dont know who is a mafia member and who isnt, so they observe and try and catch someone out. The job of the Mafia member is to emulate that behaviour and be cautious as well. If someone isnt cautious they are either a shit mafia member or a stupid townie.

A stupid townie who isnt cautious, will usually not stick to casting suspicion on one person. They will blunder along accusing everyone because they dont know who is who, and at the end of they day they want to win. A shit mafia member who isnt cautious will know who is who and focus on taking out a singular person that isnt mafia, because they want to win.

2) Your reasons are stupid. From "I dont like him" (the first time to my knowledge you actually started saying that (as opposed to scav or bugzee who always joke about it)) to "he hates one piece" (well...so do you).

3) If you are not a Mafia member then we simply lose a troll. Its not biggie. Because by just being accusing random people you are giving the mafia a perfect situation to work in. So even by-proxy you are helping the mafia.

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 11:21 AM
it's gonna go down between hyst and ust......

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 11:22 AM
well the pseudo-name "Ms. Cute" is extremely suspicious

that's the name you'd assign to a mafia boss for irony points :yelling

and Imp huh....I've got my eye on you :ninja

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 11:23 AM
I didnt post it first because i wasnt bloody here. I was watching football you baka.
y
What kind of answer is that. Why i suspect you:

1) Townies are cautious in the beginning. They dont know who is a mafia member and who isnt, so they observe and try and catch someone out. The job of the Mafia member is to emulate that behaviour and be cautious as well. If someone isnt cautious they are either a shit mafia member or a stupid townie.

A stupid townie who isnt cautious, will usually not stick to casting suspicion on one person. They will blunder along accusing everyone because they dont know who is who, and at the end of they day they want to win. A shit mafia member who isnt cautious will know who is who and focus on taking out a singular person that isnt mafia, because they want to win.

2) Your reasons are stupid. From "I dont like him" (the first time to my knowledge you actually started saying that (as opposed to scav or bugzee who always joke about it)) to "he hates one piece" (well...so do you).

3) If you are not a Mafia member then we simply lose a troll. Its not biggie. Because by just being accusing random people you are giving the mafia a perfect situation to work in. So even by-proxy you are helping the mafia.

Not to mention he hates one piece!

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 11:23 AM
Well, I did read the rules XD But I still have some doubts. I've made two theories based on doubtful points, and EvilEye made them clear for me. But I do prefer when people think I'm not a moron ç.ç Even if I get voted because of that XD

DD, if that was an honest statement, I'm sry ^^"

Bugzee
February 17, 2011, 11:24 AM
OMG. So many boring posts to read. This is sooo long. :bored

>.>

Mr cute............SUSPICIOUS TYPO!!!

don't look me that way, nothing is wrong! I know you!

:rofl

I'll catch up on reading all this crap a bit later on tonight. Minority Rule game will start within the next two hours~

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 11:27 AM
I AM A LOLITARD THAT PICKS ON LITTLE GIRLS..

You don't say...

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 11:30 AM
This game is fun XD Gotta work a lil now. Be back later^^

Hystzen
I didnt post it first because i wasnt bloody here. I was watching football you baka. :fail

@Hyst - What kind of answer is that. Why i suspect you:

damn trans genders...always causing me trouble

CBlitz
You don't say...

still better than being a yaoifangirl :3c

Bugzee
February 17, 2011, 11:34 AM
@ Hyst - was it really necessary to quote such a long post for your pathetic one liner reply/comment? :derp

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 11:34 AM
still better than being a yaoifangirl :3c

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/12/10/i-like-turtles.gif

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 11:36 AM
THAT'S IT DIGI YOU'RE GONNA DIE TONIGHT :yelling

Hystzen
February 17, 2011, 11:36 AM
@ Hyst - was it really necessary to quote such a long post for your pathetic one liner reply/comment? :derp

was it really necessary to whine about quoting such a long post for my pathetic one liner reply/comment :derp

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 11:37 AM
Im going ask the people who voted for Ust to change it to Hyst. If we lynch Hyst this phase and he ends up being a mafia member then ust is almost certainly one as well. We simply votekill ust the next phase.

The same can be argued the other way round, but whats different is hyst is much much more suspicious and he is more likely to be a mafia member. This guy isnt even trying to defend himself at least Ust tried and gave some reasons. The only people who care little about dying are Mafia imo. Or maybe he is being nonchalant to deflect all the accusations. I dont know but he is incredibly fishy.

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 11:39 AM
Hyst was already a mafia member though, evil wouldn't shouldn't pick him again even if he uses a randomizer :oh

I think he's just being a retarded troll....

Hystzen
February 17, 2011, 11:42 AM
Im going ask the people who voted for Ust to change it to Hyst. If we lynch Hyst this phase and he ends up being a mafia member then ust is almost certainly one as well. We simply votekill ust the next phase.

The same can be argued the other way round, but whats different is hyst is much much more suspicious and he is more likely to be a mafia member. This guy isnt even trying to defend himself at least Ust tried and gave some reasons. The only people who care little about dying are Mafia imo. Or maybe he is being nonchalant to deflect all the accusations. I dont know but he is incredibly fishy.

here is why

Good Day Mops :ninja

You,
Mr. Curious (Boss), Mr. Angry and Ms. Cute are the Mafia in this 4th Game.

Please put your Ingame names into your sigs, so that everyone else can find it easily.

Reminder: All communication between you are only allowed in the night. The Mafia Boss is obliged to send me all the logs of the conversations at the end of the night. Also, the killing Scenario.

Have fun. Bad Boys :3c

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 11:45 AM
I dont understand, what does evil, randomisers and logs have to do with this? :confused

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 11:47 AM
:iik

*goes checking the rules*

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 11:48 AM
wut is going on :cookiestare

Hystzen
February 17, 2011, 11:48 AM
I dont understand, what does evil, randomisers and logs have to do with this? :confused

it called a PM that is send from host to mafia members

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 11:49 AM
...I still dont get you dude. All i was saying was we should change the Ust kill votes and kill hyst now, and ust in the next round.

Then blitz started talking about randomiser and you quoted evil talking about logs....

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 11:50 AM
WUT

HYST ARE YOU TROLLING THE ENTIRE GAME? :cookiestare
[hr]

...I still dont get you dude. All i was saying was we should change the Ust kill votes and kill hyst now, and ust in the next round.

Then you started talking about randomiser and hyst quoted evil talking about logs....

that's not a quote you retard, hyst is posting pms from Evil!

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 11:51 AM
Yea i just realised...If thats true he just fucked up the game. :fail

After_Image
February 17, 2011, 11:51 AM
Did Hyst just ruin the game... :oh

Why would you post that?

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 11:52 AM
Fuck knows. Even if it is a lie, theres a rule saying pm comm shouldnt be posted :fail

(Or i think there is .-.)

Hystzen
February 17, 2011, 11:54 AM
c-c-c-combo breaker

here catch..

you can assume it true then say i ruined game.

or assume it false and im a spaz troll

CBlitz
well....this could be an elaborate attempt by Hyst...he could have made that pm up >__>

Imperium
I say we just kill the fucker and be done with it. Elaborate attempt my ass.

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 11:55 AM
http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/safasd.jpg

I think we're done for today

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 11:55 AM
no than we'd be appeasing his ass. I say we ignore his faggotry and lynch Uste! If its wrong, we can always lynch Hyst/Farfalla/Mr. Curious tomorrow

edit: its...real?

FUCKING HYST YOU DUMBASS PIECE OF SHIT :yelling

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 11:56 AM
:fail

Hystzen
http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/safasd.jpg

I think we're done for today

fuck off that in rules that bullshit...geez pussy rules.

people moaned game was boring last time nothing happend from following rules.

carry on geez

Bugzee
was it really necessary to whine about quoting such a long post for my pathetic one liner reply/comment :derp

Hystlish Dictionary clearly fails in definining the term "whining".

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 11:58 AM
fuck off that in rules that bullshit...geez pussy rules.

people moaned game was boring last time nothing happend from following rules.

carry on geez
Hyst you're banned from all games now :sarc

Raizen
umm... so the game is over? -_-

Imperium

Raizen
February 17, 2011, 11:59 AM
I didn't even get to use my ninja skills :ninja

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 11:59 AM
:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 12:00 PM
Should i edit the rules in the other thread so that there is nice big red bold underlined writing at the top saying

Hyst is banned from all future games for ever and ever and ever

?:)

Hystzen
Hyst you're banned from all games now :sarc

just skip voting put me as dead then carry on ..no need stop game fully over that bollocks rule..it only start of game

Bugzee
Hyst is a mafia member? A bit obvious...I think.

Channy is another one.

Scav and the Brazilian duo are too.

After_Image
February 17, 2011, 12:01 PM
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/e8a5daa8.gif

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 12:02 PM
just skip voting put me as dead then carry on ..no need stop game fully over that bollocks rule..it only start of game:yelling

Damn you to hell mafia scum. :yelling

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 12:02 PM
well all that done....

hey evul can I moderate the next game? :derp

we can just start again with different mafia and roles

Bugzee
February 17, 2011, 12:05 PM
U fookin wanker, hyst! :yelling
[hr]
So who were the other mafia members? :derp

Hystzen
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfxqt6gwb01qcx0qlo1_500.jpg

fact is it first round just carry on geez. no need to restart the whole fucking game

now evil made point before to me bout rule yea..

Evil3ye
Should i edit the rules in the other thread so that there is nice big red bold underlined writing at the top saying

Hyst is banned from all future games for ever and ever and ever

?:)
I'll think about it :lmao

just skip voting put me as dead then carry on ..no need stop game fully over that bollocks rule..it only start of game
I don't think it's a good idea. The Mafia is now missing a member :lmao :faint

We're in day one, it's not toooooo bitter to restart the game on this point, right? :)

Plus we can easily replace Hyst as we already have an applicant for Game 5 :3c

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 12:07 PM
So new game or not? Can we make one last guess before the other two are revealed?

Raizen

We're in day one, it's not toooooo bitter to restart the game on this point, right? :)

Plus we can easily replay Hyst as we already have an applicant for Game 5 :3c
You have been replaced!! :lmao

Bugzee
Yay! Game 5 start. 4 was a fail.

Who were the other two mafia members btw?

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 12:08 PM
I think the mafia members were:

Hyst
Ust
Blitz

New game now. :fail

Hystzen

Plus we can easily replace Hyst as we already have an applicant for Game 5 :3c

they where going to lose one anyway...i was getting more votes so just end voting lynch then carry on...

Evil3ye
oh my. Cummy you wanna Host? :worrybunny But I suck at figuring out other roles :worrybunny
I feel so comfortable in my neutral role :worrybunny

hahah

After_Image
February 17, 2011, 12:09 PM
I knew I couldn't trust Farfalla. :pwnge

Imperium
Is it a new game or not, just say yes or no? :faint

@AI - Didnt evil say it was a lie? or wait...

CBlitz
I'll host

I'll change the rules around a bit and add some different roles. Any objections?

and evil has to play this time :3c

digitaldude
I really was the doctor guys.........

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 12:10 PM
they where going to lose one anyway...i was getting more votes so just end voting lynch then carry on...

meh, its no biggie to restart day one with new roles.

Shall we make a voting whether hyst should be excluded for like lifetime or not? :lmao
I find it bit harsh tbh xD

Bugzee
February 17, 2011, 12:11 PM
YES NEW GAME!

Imperium
I say we let him be, but in the next game have an extra round at the beginning were everyone just votekills him so he doesnt get to play for that game. :yelling

Hystzen
meh, its no biggie to restart day one with new roles.

Shall we make a voting whether hyst should be expluded for like lifetime or not? :lmao
I find it bit harsh tbh xD

i had no clue it in rules

was fake any way :3c

would been a great plan.. i had most votes i get hanged they believe the pm was real..kill the other "mafia" members while real mafia kill the rest and win

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 12:12 PM
Its not harsh at all..........kick him out for trolling and wow mafia was beast in this game........

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 12:12 PM
You were suspicious before that you baka. Who were your chums? Ust? Blitz? scav? dude? :-_-

Bugzee
February 17, 2011, 12:13 PM
So it was Hyst, Farfalla and someone else?

After_Image
Is it a new game or not, just say yes or no? :faint

@AI - Didnt evil say it was a lie? or wait...

Was it? I don't even know anymore. :s

I don't have a problem with Hyst playing as long as he knows what the rules are.

Please for the love of God learn the rules Hyst. :bored

Hystzen
You were suspicious before that you baka. Who were your chums? Ust? Blitz? scav? dude? :-_-

why did it for..i was screwed anyway so i made altered the pm to protect others.

not saying who they where they mafia bros.

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 12:14 PM
He just said he made the other two up. Farfalla and good_boy being mafia was a lie.

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 12:14 PM
evil can you reveal who everyone was, since we are starting a new game.

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 12:15 PM
I was the detective btw.

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 12:15 PM
He just said he made the other two up. Farfalla and good_boy being mafia was a lie.

it was a lie?? I still want a new game since I revealed I was the doctor but whatever.

Raizen
February 17, 2011, 12:16 PM
Will have to give hyst a muzzle and if he does anything like this again, we'll shank him :ninja

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 12:16 PM
I'm not gonna reveal the roles, no :lmao

or shall I? :confused:

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 12:17 PM
Who were you raizen doctor?

Hystzen
"I would have got away with it if it weren't for them meddling kids, and their darn dog too!"

Imperium
I'm not gonna reveal the roles, no :lmaoWait why? The game is over. :-_-

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 12:18 PM
ok, writing the list now. wait sec.

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 12:18 PM
Blitz is mafia, heard it here first. Suspicious mofo.

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 12:19 PM
on second thought its pointless, no;//

After_Image

I wouldn't be surprised. That Loli freak. :pwnge

digitaldude
Ust scav and puri were maifa

Raizen
February 17, 2011, 12:20 PM
Who were you raizen doctor?
.... wellll.... :hurr

Hystzen
February 17, 2011, 12:20 PM

he wasent.

damn wish that rule never existed would have won defo with that other wise crap

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 12:22 PM
Come on evil go do it you lazy ass just type the roles corresponding to our numbers.

also just add letters next to the numbers T is townie D is detective H is hider etc

Ustegius
February 17, 2011, 12:26 PM
Even though it was short I still think this was the best game this far. :rofl

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 12:27 PM
GAME 4

PLAYER LIST
01 CBlitz (Doctor)
02 digitaldude (Hider)
03 Imperium (Sane Detective)
04 scav (Townie)
05 good_boy (Freeman)
06 After_Image (Townie)
07 Raizen (Doctor)
08 Bugzee (Townie)
09 Farfalla (Townie)
10 kakashi919 (Townie)
11 Freid (Townie)
12 Ustegius (Mafia Boss)
13 Hystzen (Mafia Member) disqualified
14 Pirulito (Insane Detective)
15 Channy (Mafia Member)

ROLE LIST

Townies
Townie 6x
Detective 1x
Doctor 2x
Insane Detective 1x
Hider 1x
Freeman 1x

Mafia
Mafia Boss 1x
Mafia Member 2x:cookiehand

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 12:28 PM
I WAS CORRECT about ust!! and holy shit if they got rid of gb they could have gotten two turns of murder!!

also channy was a pro.

Oh shit I knew it raizen is doctor.

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 12:29 PM
Haha, you would win? Both of you were doomed baka's. :fail

Channy is surprising though.
[hr]
Ahh too funny. Ust going all emotional was a giveaway. As was that idiot. :fail

Only person who deserved the mafia label is channy. :rofl

Hystzen
February 17, 2011, 12:29 PM
Haha, you would win? Both of you were doomed baka's. :fail

Channy is surprising though.

i was been lynched..my name was on the fake pm will kill one at night ...you lot would have believed it was real..killed farfella, mafia kill one you lot...ust might lose suspicion..channy you had no clue..they would have won

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 12:31 PM
Why does a mafia member incriminate his own kind? I wouldnt have believed it simply because i know you would want to win. I was ready to kill you then go to Ust next.

Channy was sly though. :lmao

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 12:32 PM
you picked wrong people dude........should have picked more believable people Like IMP!

Hystzen
February 17, 2011, 12:32 PM
Why does a mafia member incriminate his own kind? I wouldnt have believed it simply because i know you would want to win. I was ready to kill you then go to Ust next.

Channy was sly though. :lmao

you think different then rest.

soon as they find out i was mafia the "others" would have believed it true and ignored you ;)

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 12:34 PM
and didn't Ust say that scav and channy were mafia, if we investigated them we could have caught channy, but who knows...

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 12:35 PM
The investigating is hard because you dont know if you're sane or not. It only really works once the other detective has died. I was going to investigate Ust though, since i thought he was almost positively mafia. If he was then i would know i was sane. ^_^

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 12:36 PM
True, he must have said channy to deflect suspicion from channy, since hyst was fucked.

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 12:38 PM
gtfo otta here, go to discussions, scums

Freid
February 17, 2011, 12:49 PM
Haha I knew Channy was a mafia member. He was trying too hard to be suspicious of everyone which gave him away, in my perspective. As long as I'm in town, no mafia scum survives. http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/Shifty_Eyes_Emoticon.gif They don't call me Mr. Shy for no reason. http://www.torrentech.org/style_emoticons/default/mafia.gif

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 12:50 PM
Haha I knew Channy was a mafia member. He was trying too hard to be suspicious of everyone which gave him away, in my perspective anyway. As long as I'm in town, no mafia scum survives.

YOU DA MAN DAWG!

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 12:52 PM
Im just glad i didnt have to votekill and arsenal fan. :pleased

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 12:53 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2801/4400039890_bf0607640a_o.gif

This is hyst...

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 12:53 PM
Can't believe u guys thought I was a criminal u.u I always say the truth, see MR game u.u

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 12:54 PM
We never did farfalla.......well except cblitz.

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 12:55 PM
Blitz is a gullible baka. :noworry

This is hyst... scav is the blue one because of the slow reactions. :lmao

Hystzen
February 17, 2011, 12:56 PM
you make it seem being the Red power ranger is a bad thing

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 12:56 PM
scav is the blue one because of the slow reactions. :lmao:lmao

CBlitz
February 17, 2011, 01:08 PM
The new List of Players for the 5th game

01 Evil3ye
02 digitaldude
03 Imperium
04 scav
05 good_boy
06 After_Image
07 Raizen
08 Bugzee
09 Farfalla
10 kakashi919
11 Freid
12 Ustegius
13 Hystzen
14 Pirulito
15 Channy
16 TheMoa

if you would be so kind Evil, edit that into the first post. There will be no role list for this game so stay on your toes. All the roles are pretty much the same except for one new major addition. And no I won't say what it is but you'll all find out soon enough~

pms will be going out now~

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 01:15 PM
maybe asklepius and spectrum will join. I'll try to talk to them. And u guys were supposed to protect the townie lady u.u

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 01:15 PM
Nicknames or no?

Bugzee
February 17, 2011, 01:24 PM
Hurry up Bitzy~

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 01:28 PM
l loved my new nickname XD

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 01:29 PM
Wait we dont even now the roles??? Thats fcking gay

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 01:29 PM
sooooooo long ;-;

Farfalla
February 17, 2011, 01:31 PM
he's sending the pms c.c calm down

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 01:33 PM
Wtf...

Hystzen
February 17, 2011, 01:34 PM
let me guess..we get nicknames which when we google are names of loli type characters from his manga

Imperium
February 17, 2011, 01:36 PM
Wow, he is fast at sending those pms. Like lightning. If he got any faster i dont know what we would do. Amazing.

digitaldude
February 17, 2011, 01:37 PM
Does that mean I am main character... Sweet

Farfalla
i'm laughing a lot cause of DD's nickname XD

CBlitz
okay that should be all the PMs. If you haven't received one, PM me >__>

with that done

DAY PHASE 1 - START

Evil3ye
February 17, 2011, 01:38 PM
omg, Im happy Im just grumpy and not a criminal *points at DD*

Bugzee
Where's the list of participants and their "names"? :-_-

Imperium
A little announcement people.

There was a slight mistake in the sending of PM's. Can the people who got the mafia member pm just confirm in the thread and we'll start the game again.