PDA

View Full Version : Games Mafia Game Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

digitaldude
February 18, 2011, 10:15 AM
Not if we get a absolute majority before then!!

After_Image
February 18, 2011, 10:41 AM
VOTE KILL AFTER_IMAGE

I dunno XD I don't agree with the reason he used to incriminate scav (not saying I don't agree with the rest, or that scav doesn't look suspicious). I think he (A_I) just showed up in the middle of the accusations and follow the wave. Think that was weird. Since he's a busy guy and have to use the time he has here to make his move, I think he saw everyone was going for scav and followed. As a townie, he wouldn't need to do that, he could just vote for anyone (it's only round 1 XD) as long as he would be safe (wich is the case). But as a Mafia, killing scav would be good to save one of the other Mafias (maybe Jin or Evil are Mafia, indeed, and is getting away now). So, because of a lame reason (c'mon, there are people that has more posts than scav, incriminating the others XD), I'm changing my vote.
I might be saying lots of shit or seeing things, since I just woke up @.@

I was actually the second person to vote for scav. Everyone else was voting for either Bugz or Evil so how did I see everyone jump on scav? As I said even though my reasoning wasn't great that scav was suspicious to me so I voted for him, that doesn't meaning that others weren't. I could have voted for someone else who didn't have a vote to be "safe" like you say but I didn't find that useful in trying to find the mafia members.

Don't you think finding mafia on the first round would be the best thing for us townies?

Farfalla
February 18, 2011, 11:19 AM
Yes I do^^ But I also think it's not an easy thing to do in the first round: figure out who is Mafia after Hyst made lots of mistakes XD
But ur right about one thing: u were the second one to vote scav. There should be people more suspicious than u, that just followed the flow. Although I still think u used a silly argument, I gotta say that after u said u were the second one to vote for scav, I'm glad my vote won't jeopardize u ç.ç

Raizen
February 18, 2011, 11:19 AM
Good morning ALL!!

Farfalla
February 18, 2011, 11:24 AM
It's morning in the US? O.O Always thought it was similar to here.

Raizen
February 18, 2011, 11:27 AM
OK. Seems I pretty much caught up.
The only one that really stands out is scav :-_-. He's got the mafia mentality down. I am however, not sure if he is using reverse psychology on us, or the reverse of reverse psychology :s

After_Image
February 18, 2011, 11:28 AM
@ Fara - It's 8:30 here in California. :p

How many more people need to vote?

Evil3ye
February 18, 2011, 11:28 AM
Yes I do^^ But I also think it's not an easy thing to do in the first round: figure out who is Mafia after Hyst made lots of mistakes XD
But ur right about one thing: u were the second one to vote scav. There should be people more suspicious than u, that just followed the flow. Although I still think u used a silly argument, I gotta say that after u said u were the second one to vote for scav, I'm glad my vote won't jeopardize u ç.çI have to disagree with you. Mr AI jumped on the hate-scav-train when it was full speed going. While it is true that before him only I placed my vote on him, but alot of other people were already suspecting him, like Imperium and kakashi if I remember correctly.

I am having an eye on AI now because he merely were following the trend, like the Mafia would do.

And in case scav turns out to be a Townie after lynching -if the voting stays this way- I think we got our first confirmed Mafia Member.

Raizen
February 18, 2011, 11:31 AM
I didn't notice AI. Hmm.. looks like I'll have to go back and check it out...ninja out :ninja

After_Image
February 18, 2011, 11:35 AM
I have to disagree with you. Mr AI jumped on the hate-scav-train when it was full speed going. While it is true that before him only I placed my vote on him, but alot of other people were already suspecting him, like Imperium and kakashi if I remember correctly.

I am having an eye on AI now because he merely were following the trend, like the Mafia would to.

And in case scav turns out to be a Townie after lynching -if the voting stays this way- I think we got our first confirmed Mafia Member.

That doesn't confirm I'm a mafia member at all; it just says that my suspicion, like a lot of people, was wrong.

And what trend are you talking about? If people were suspecting scav it was for a reason, he made himself look suspicious. I would be following the trend if everyone was casting their vote for scav but that wasn't the case. I honestly am telling you that I am not a mafia member.

Hystzen
February 18, 2011, 11:36 AM
The Day not over yet?

TheMoa
February 18, 2011, 11:36 AM
I'm voting to kill scav just cuz i'm late and he's the one with more votes... rsrs

Vote Kill Mr. Forgetful

Leave the townies people alone!

Evil3ye
February 18, 2011, 11:37 AM
Please dont kill me at night Don AI :wtf

lawlett-kun
February 18, 2011, 11:38 AM
Vote for Mr.Happy
he suddenly shows up ,pretending that he was busy and now just goes with a flow when everyone votes against Scav

Raizen
February 18, 2011, 11:38 AM
Truth is... I can't even find AI's posts back there. :s

Farfalla
February 18, 2011, 11:39 AM
Haha, thank you for saving me from his anger, Evil^^ Very brave of you.

After_Image
@ Evil - I'm not Mafia!! :yelling

Raizen
I'm voting to kill scav just cuz i'm late and he's the one with more votes... rsrs

Vote Kill Mr. Forgetful

Leave the townies people alone!
Not a good reason!!
Seems like u are just jumping on the bandwagon... I'm watching u :ninja

Evil3ye
February 18, 2011, 11:42 AM
Truth is... I can't even find AI's posts back there. :s

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2299186&postcount=1667
[hr]

Im not sure about that :ninja

Raizen
February 18, 2011, 11:42 AM
That is what they all say... :-_-
[hr]
Evil is on the hunt LOL

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 18, 2011, 11:45 AM
I've been following this game, and so far I got nathayn.

TheMoa
February 18, 2011, 11:48 AM
But i'm jumping in the bandwagon... rsrs
I'm the new guy in town... i'm here because a girl asked me to come, but she wanted to dump me before my arrival!
/brokeheartbyfarfalla

In the first day i'll just follow the majority. In the second, if i'm still alive, i'll be more resonable.

lawlett-kun
February 18, 2011, 11:49 AM
I've been following this game, and so far I got nathayn.

y dont u use your secret techniques then ? :amuse

Farfalla
February 18, 2011, 11:52 AM
But i'm jumping in the bandwagon... rsrs
I'm the new guy in town... i'm here because a girl asked me to come, but she wanted to dump me before my arrival!
/brokeheartbyfarfalla

In the first day i'll just follow the majority. In the second, if i'm still alive, i'll be more resonable.

Ur the one with a broken phone ^.^
But don't be sad ç.ç *hugs*

And I agree Moa is not mafia XD I mean, we can't say that yet. The round is almost over and he couldn't see what happened, the poor slow thing >P

lawlett-kun
February 18, 2011, 11:53 AM
Ur the one with a broken phone ^.^
But don't be sad ç.ç *hugs*

And I agree Moa is not mafia XD I mean, we can't say that yet. The round is almost over and he couldn't see what happened, the poor slow thing >P

how are we supposed to know?maybe he was lurking waiting for the good moment,to look like an innocent fella

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 18, 2011, 11:54 AM
y dont u use your secret techniques then ? :amuse

Secret techniques ????:blink

lawlett-kun
February 18, 2011, 11:55 AM
Secret techniques ????:blink

ninja senses or w/e you call em

Farfalla
February 18, 2011, 11:55 AM
U can't know. U'll have to trust his big sparkling eyes^^

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 18, 2011, 11:57 AM
ninja senses or w/e you call em

You mean common sense :rofl

Evil3ye
February 18, 2011, 11:58 AM
DL go to the discussion thread, your not playing, so theres no reason for you to post here. its disturbing and ppl even started thinking u an X were players, while you not. THANKS

and Raizen place your vote already :-_-

lawlett-kun
February 18, 2011, 11:58 AM
U can't know. U'll have to trust his big sparkling eyes^^

my good boy senses r telliing me the opposite :p

Raizen
February 18, 2011, 12:05 PM
U know evil, maybe i'll just vote for u :mad

But i am going to vote for Moa. I don't plan on jumping on the same bandwagon as everyone and voting for scav... however, scav if u are mafia, I will shank you :yelling. Moa just appears out of the blue and vote the same as everyone... very smart but suspicious :ninja

TheMoa
February 18, 2011, 12:16 PM
^To be honest that wouldn't be smart at all. If you are a mafia, you vote in whoever have more votes just to finish the round and be safe.
But that's common sense, it wouldn't be smart at all of me to just show up and vote with the bandwagon bringing attention to me, who was above suspicion before.

I don't know if you get the thought... writing in english isn't a strong point of mine

scav
February 18, 2011, 12:18 PM
:moon

Bugzee
February 18, 2011, 12:19 PM
So who HASN'T casted a vote yet? :-_-

Imperium
February 18, 2011, 12:23 PM
Raizen, Fried (Or sherlock holmes as he likes to believe himself :eyeroll) and good_boy

digitaldude
February 18, 2011, 12:24 PM
Raizen freid and some other dude.
[hr]
I need to post faster...

lawlett-kun
February 18, 2011, 12:25 PM
i voted

scav
yawn

Imperium
DUDE U MAD?

good_boy, oh okay. It seems like Cblitz missed it then. Just repeat it again and hopefully he wont miss it this time.

digitaldude
Cblitz gimmie an update... And a cherry soda.

Vote in thread gb!!

scav
YES U MAD

Evil3ye
February 18, 2011, 12:27 PM
fried i think has yet to show up. but it actually doesnt really matter if everyone has voted for someone or not. if the 24h are up the day shoulda be over.

one could also choose to VOTE NO KILL, or just stay away from voting. its up to the rest to think their parts about the certain players behaving that way. http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/43h7r5d.gif

But for now we should wait until the time is up.. which is in uhm... i dunno... Cummy anywhere?

lawlett-kun
Vote for Mr.Happy
he suddenly shows up ,pretending that he was busy and now just goes with a flow when everyone votes against Scav

:-_-

Bugzee
Someone finally found Moa! :D

scav
February 18, 2011, 12:29 PM
why are u so hurry E3? the mafia wanna start his night phase already? :3c

Evil3ye
February 18, 2011, 12:30 PM
why are u so hurry E3? the mafia wanna start his night phase already? :3cnot at all. I will have a day off, because Im not even a Doctor or Cop. I just wanna see if I was right about you or not.

scav
February 18, 2011, 12:32 PM
u're a mafia u already know

Evil3ye
February 18, 2011, 12:35 PM
yeah right -_-;

scav
February 18, 2011, 12:35 PM
boo
:ghost

Bugzee
February 18, 2011, 12:38 PM
scavvy's gonna die. :ghost

scav
February 18, 2011, 12:39 PM
mafia members are happy cuz they successfully brainwashed the townies, right Bugz?

TheMoa
February 18, 2011, 12:40 PM
one could also choose to VOTE NO KILL, or just stay away from voting. its up to the rest to think their parts about the certain players behaving that way.
I forgot about this... I can change my vote 1 time right?

ok, if I can, I'll change for no kill. I have yet to finish the reading of the thread, but i would say that I'm growing suspicious of someone else :notrust

Freid
February 18, 2011, 12:43 PM
Oh shit. Need to vote. Ok, After careful deliberation, I won't vote vote for Scav. I believe he is indeed in the mafia, but he is pretty much certain of death as it stands. However, his accomplices are certified masterminds of deceit and have seemingly pulled the wool over our eyes. But there is one that didn't quite manage to slip under my radar and power of my sixth sense. Yes, one. She thinks she has ensured survival, but no. Yes, you know who you are. Farfella!

I VOTE KILL FARFELLA It is done http://www.torrentech.org/style_emoticons/default/mafia.gif

CBlitz
February 18, 2011, 12:44 PM
ok, if I can, I'll change for no kill. I have yet to finish the reading of the thread, but i would say that I'm growing suspicious of someone else :notrust

you dun wanna kill anyone this round? Okay

2xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by Bugzee* and Kakashi*

3xBugzee aka Mr. Impossible by and digitaldude, Pirulito and scav

5xscav aka Mr. Forgetful by Evil3ye*, Imperium*, Channy*, Uste and A_I

1xAfter_Image aka Mr. Brave by Farfalla*

1xgoodboy aka Mr. Cool by Hyst

1xTheMoa aka Mr. Happy by goodboy

1xFarfalla aka Little Miss Chatterbox by Fried

*-indicates that this user has voted twice and cannot change their vote

Raizen left

digitaldude
February 18, 2011, 12:44 PM
Scav is dead now, unless people change their votes.

lawlett-kun
February 18, 2011, 12:45 PM
raizen voted for moa already, and fried for far

scav
February 18, 2011, 12:45 PM
I forgot about this... I can change my vote 1 time right?

if u're looking for the culpirit look in this group (E3, Bugz, Imp, kakashi, A_I), some mafias there 100% sure. keep an eye on Freid also for the rest of the game, he avoided to involve himself lots in this round and he voted for someone with 0vote when the round is almost over :cookiehand

Bugzee
February 18, 2011, 12:46 PM
Useless fricking host. Cummy, finish up the first day dammit. :mad

scav
February 18, 2011, 12:47 PM
Mafia is hurryyyyyy to play the night phase

Freid
February 18, 2011, 12:47 PM
Scav, I only care about the safety of My Townies. http://www.messemoticons.be/emoticons/losse/mafia/006.gif

CBlitz
February 18, 2011, 12:48 PM
GOD DAMMIT PEOPLE, BOLD YOUR VOTES :yelling

2xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by Bugzee* and Kakashi*

3xBugzee aka Mr. Impossible by and digitaldude, Pirulito and scav

5xscav aka Mr. Forgetful by Evil3ye*, Imperium*, Channy*, Uste and A_I

1xAfter_Image aka Mr. Brave by Farfalla*

1xgoodboy aka Mr. Cool by Hyst

2xTheMoa aka Mr. Happy by goodboy and Raizen

1xFarfalla aka Little Miss Chatterbox by Fried

*-indicates that this user has voted twice and cannot change their vote

DAY 1: FINISHED

typing out results and what not...

Freid
February 18, 2011, 12:48 PM
Also Scav, my sixth sense dictated my vote, not the majority just like the last round with Channy.

Evil3ye
February 18, 2011, 12:49 PM
OMG Im so excited :wtf

scav
February 18, 2011, 12:50 PM
yawn~
"People afraid of criticism But I always put myself in a sacrificial position"

Nas

Evil3ye
February 18, 2011, 12:51 PM
yawn~
"People afraid of criticism But I always put myself in a sacrificial position"

Nas
..were his last words.

Freid
February 18, 2011, 12:52 PM
Scav, if you ain't a mafia then I will ensure a proper burial for you. I'll make sure of that.

scav
nah my last word: U BUNCH OF BAKA FO REAL :yelling

CBlitz
After much deliberation, the Townies gathered around Mr. Forgetful's house (scav) and dragged him out into the streets. One by one, they all took swipes at him with axes until there were nothing but unrecognizable body parts left. The Townies satisfied with their kill went to explore his house only to find it stacked with medicine and medical apparatus. They discovered to their horror, that they had killed one of the doctors in their town, not any mafia. As the sun set and darkness crept up, the Townies all felt fear for their individual fates....

Victim: Mr. Forgetful (Doctor)

NIGHT PHASE 1: BEGIN

now is the time with all people with nightly roles to make their move for the next 24 hours...

or until everyone's moves are in :oh

digitaldude
February 18, 2011, 12:53 PM
doctor............

Oh shit not supposed to talk at night *sleeps*

TheMoa
February 18, 2011, 12:53 PM
In the night round we can't post here, right?
I'm not sure, it's my first time... please be gentle /likeavirgin

rsrs

CBlitz
February 18, 2011, 07:35 PM
you can discuss scav's murder in the discussion thread if you want
[hr]
NIGHT PHASE 1 - FINISHED

In the morning the Townies were surprised to find the corpses of three people. The first body they found was of Mr. Daydream (Fried), they all found his corpse floating down the river. He had a bag over his head and was apparently asphyxiated. They explored his home only to find it overflowing with human body parts. The man was clearly a deranged psychopath. In his home, they also found the body of Mr. Brave (After_Image). Upon exploring his home, they found that he was a Detective, however there was writing all over the walls and house, he was clearly deranged. Last but not least, most puzzlingly, they had found out that Little Miss Lucky (Imperium) had died in the local hospital. Apparently she was given a lethal overdose of morphine. The Doctor who had attended to her was probably not right in the head yet they could not find a trace of that person. They explored her house and found out that she had multiple connections with the mafia, no doubt she was a member. With the sun rising over the town, and three people lay dead, what is the course for the Townies?

Victim: Mr. Daydream (Serial Killer)

Victim: Mr. Brave (Insane Detective)

Victim: Little Miss Lucky (Mafia Member)

DAY PHASE 2: START

well...that was a pants-on-head retarded ass night :fail

Bugzee
February 18, 2011, 07:41 PM
WTF! Three victims? :err

I knew Impy was a mafia member~

After_Image
February 18, 2011, 07:42 PM
How are there 3 victims? :o

I was the insane detective? :o

And I'm dead! :o

:faint

Bugzee
February 18, 2011, 07:42 PM
Cummy, explain why there are three victims pwease~

Imperium
February 18, 2011, 07:43 PM
Interesting...It was fun though. Got the scav bandwagon rolling and no one noticed. Well except one person...I'll shut up now. I am dead.

CBlitz
February 18, 2011, 07:44 PM
01 Evil3ye
02 digitaldude
03 Imperium (Mafia Member) killed during Night 1
04 scav (Doctor) killed during Day 1.
05 good_boy
06 After_Image (Insane Detective) killed during Night 1
07 Raizen
08 Bugzee
09 Farfalla
10 kakashi919
11 Freid (Serial Killer) killed during Night 1
12 Ustegius
13 Hystzen
14 Pirulito
15 Channy
16 TheMoa

Bugzee
February 18, 2011, 07:44 PM
Explain why three people died. You muppet..

Who did Freid kill? Oh so he killed Bot. :vin

CBlitz
February 18, 2011, 07:46 PM
Cummy, explain why there are three victims pwease~

Serial Killer killed someone, Insane Doctor tried to protect Impy, and killed him instead....50% chance :derp

and them Mafia killed the Serial Killer. So much irony :oh

Imperium
February 18, 2011, 07:47 PM
Insane doctor? What kinda...Someone actually protected me. :crying The irony, i was too good as a mafia member. :scry

Evil3ye
February 18, 2011, 07:49 PM
holy shit. we had serial killer and and insane doc among us?

I think the Insane Doc is Ms Lil Chatterbox, as she was already implying that she can 'save people' in Day Phase 1. She didnt know she's mad tho :cookiehand

AI as a Detective, ok I didnt see that coming, but to be honest Ms Lucky as Mafia was not a too big surprise, because I secretly had her on the radar too.

Imperium
February 18, 2011, 07:50 PM
Yea riiiight. Anyway im dead, as the avy indicates. Bai bai.

Bugzee
February 18, 2011, 07:51 PM
I'm tired and I can't be assed to stay up any longer~ I shall explain why I thought Impy was a mafia member later tomorrow~ Oh and off course, we'll kill another mafia during the second day phase for certain. Stay tuned my fellow townies as tomorrow will be our victory for sure! :shakefist

Cummy knows this.
Impy knows this.

...well kinda.

E3 doesn't. Oh well. =P

Night night~ :hug :bye

TheMoa
February 18, 2011, 07:56 PM
WTF? I didn't even know about a insane doctor!

and about the discussion, I agree with the the town's former doctor scav(RIP) that Evil3ye behavior was kind of suspect(defending Bugzee for free to just switch the stance about the matter)

Evil3ye
February 18, 2011, 07:57 PM
Serial Killer killed someone, Insane Doctor tried to protect Impy, and killed him instead....50% chance :derp

and them Mafia killed the Serial Killer. So much irony :oh
and how did AI die :confused:

CBlitz
February 18, 2011, 07:58 PM
Serial Killer KILLED MOTHERFUCKING A_I

FUCKING READ THE DESCRIPTION :yelling

Evil3ye
February 18, 2011, 08:01 PM
tl;dr lol

I got it this way;

Fried the Killer killed -> AI
Mafia deceided to kill -> Fried
Mad Doc killed -> Imp

huh`?

CBlitz
February 18, 2011, 08:02 PM

somebody kill Evil today...I beg you :oh

Evil3ye
February 18, 2011, 08:03 PM
I are wrong :?bunny

Farfalla
February 18, 2011, 08:05 PM
I can save people *0*
Poor Impy =(

Evil3ye
February 18, 2011, 08:10 PM
I have to sleep a night over it. Too much unexpected things :faint

TheMoa
February 18, 2011, 08:15 PM
The day phase lenght still 24h, right?
I'm thinking in going to bed...

Farfalla
February 18, 2011, 08:20 PM
OMG, when I said someone had changed his behavior because of roles, I was talking about Impy ç.ç Cause in the first game he was a detective and was very concerned about theories, this game he became more quiet. Should have sticked to my first intuition u.u

I'm off to bed now too. Gotta think a lot now XD

And sry for incriminating you, AI ç.ç

kakashi919
February 18, 2011, 08:23 PM
:bye good night Fafalla~

I'm here everyone! :D

Imperium
February 18, 2011, 08:29 PM
I just wanted to say in my last last last breath.

Kill Cblitz, he is almost definitely mafia.

CBlitz
February 18, 2011, 08:33 PM
I just wanted to say in my last last last breath.

Kill Cblitz, he is almost definitely mafia.

can't touch this :dancin'

and finish KnK already! STOP PROCRASTINATING

After_Image
February 18, 2011, 08:33 PM
And sry for incriminating you, AI ç.ç

I forgive you from heaven. :hug

TheMoa
February 18, 2011, 08:37 PM
good night far.. /sleepingonthepc

good night everyone

CBlitz
February 18, 2011, 08:38 PM
:bye

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 02:29 AM
Freid was serial killer???
http://surreal-reality.net/images/funny/sucked_his_cock.gif
It's always the normal and friendly ones.

Poor A_I......*mourns death*

impy......he was not in my list of main suspects, but I'd have probably found him out in the later rounds.

ALSO CUMMY!

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO REVEAL WHO THE INSANE DETECTIVE IS IF ONE OF THEM GETS KILLED!

its a townie that chooses a person to target per night, and if the person is a Pro Townie or the acting mafia (then the mafia will have to choose a member to do the mudering and tell it to Host) is not able to do 'his job' on the night. like a doctor saving a person or an inspector researing or mafia killing

:cookiehand

Also can you clear up the rules of serial kiler cblitz?

evil did not make much sense, so if killer target mafia or pro townie, mafia can pin murder on another townie?

Also evil and bugzee.....you jumped on imps death way to fast with the I knew it posts......SUSPICIOUS!

Also it's safe to assume FARFALLA is the insane doctor, which makes her a target for the mafia, we can't save her either since we lynched scav.....However she could also BE MAFIA considering killing a mafia in the first round has a 10% success rate....that is extremly lucky, another theory I have is she is HIDER she wants mafia to think she is a doctor so they go after her and she evades them, but I honestly think that she is the insane doctor...

Also now that I think about it Mafia would keep her around since she has 50% chance of killing someone.

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 03:17 AM
You guys are following someone else's theory again? XD

First, Imp incriminated scav and everybody else followed and he got dead. Guess what, Imp was the mafia XD

Now Evil says I've killed someone as a mad doc or mafia, and there's alrdy someone following him XD~ I'm also a townie again, gosh^^'

And they say people have learned from Hyst u.u But not from Imp...

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 03:45 AM
I can save people *0*
Poor Impy =(

Actually I assumed you were insane doctor from this post....maybe I read it wrong...and why would you go poor impy HE WAS MAFIA.....VERY SUSPICIOUS!

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 04:52 AM
I am confused. Very confused.

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 04:55 AM
About your sexuality?

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 05:00 AM
Not as much about that as about this game.

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 05:27 AM
I was joking again 'cause Evil just said before that I was the mad doc XD

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 05:32 AM
Vote kill Evil

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 05:35 AM
I think I have hang of it now. So what really matters is who the mafia killed, and that was Fried. The other happenings can be ignored (we were awesomely lucky about Imp, so maybe it's a good sign). Fried was very Sherlocky yesterday, but posted a little. He could have been killed because mafiosos thought he was a detective. But then we'd have very stupid mafiosos (hyst?baka jin?) because a real detective wouldn't be so obvious about it. Or the mafia want to lead us think that way.

We must not forgot Frieds vote on Farfalla. But people (digitaldude) think she is the doctor, which is plausible.

Also the early game is suspicous. Bug begged for votes first, then Evil came to his rescue (and I followed the same line of thinking) and Bugzee suddenly changed his mind. Then Imp appeared and started the scav train, leading the votes off from Jin and E3. And now we know Imp was mafia, which makes Bug and Evil seem shady again. Maybe our initial direction was right.

(I'm off now, be back in an hour or two :bye)

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 05:36 AM
Actually I don't think she is doctor anymore since it was based on a wrongful reading of her post ust...

Hystzen
February 19, 2011, 05:43 AM
ive been mafia 2 games in a row...not this time

VOTEKILL GOOD_BOY
im not jokin im 99% sure he mafia

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 05:45 AM
Is there any logical reason hyst... you would think gb is mafia?

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 05:45 AM
And people alrdy said I'm like... everything oO"
In the other game, it was the same, and I was what... a townie XD! A "I-don't-have-any-ability-townie"
And at first, I thought the same Ust did: we should focus in the one the mafia had killed. But I remember Fried posting so little that it could be a random pick, just to make us all go crazy thinking about their first act ._. You know... Hyst did it in the past game. He picked random names to put in that fake PM. He said it himself. So now I'll come back in all those pages to see if Fried said something rly important, and if I can't find anything, I'll just consider that it was a random death to not give us nothing as a tip XD
If you guys think about it, it would be clever.

Hystzen
February 19, 2011, 05:51 AM
Is there any logical reason hyst... you would think gb is mafia?

he never on...he magically not around when it night time...

and im sure cblitz would love him be mafia because all trolling i did to him last round :p

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 06:12 AM
"I have an uneasy feeling about that Mr. Impossible. It's my sixth sense again, but I'm going to keep my judgements at bay for now. However, don't feel safe. Not when I'm around."

Freid was the first one to incriminate Jin, and Imp just followed him. And he was acting like he was a detective that could find who the mafia was. (I guess he's always like that, but XD...) And the other thing is that he was also trying to compare how people were acting different in those two games. Also he said Scav was the most suspicious, and that Jin and Evil was innocent. If Imp alrdy wanted to kill Jin, then Evil is the only odd one in this story (could be a coincidence too). But then! We have Imp's statement:

"Raizen, Fried (Or sherlock holmes as he likes to believe himself) and good_boy"

Maybe Imp was bothered by the fact Fried was trying to act as a detective^^'

One other thing I can think is... exactly what's happening XD Kill the one that voted me, since everyone was alrdy suspicious 'cause I joke more than I should XD
In my defense, Freid's sixth sense alrdy failed u.u And he was the serial killer, if he trully believed I was mafia, he could had just killed me. That shows he changed his mind. Instead, he killed AI, the one I've voted. That could mean he trusted me in the end U.U Not the opposite!

I'm, again, thinking about one person that's been pretty odd during this game. His name comes all the time, as mafia or innocent. Now I gotta check who's adding each label, and at what moment, to see if this person rly is a criminal pulling the strings or if there's someone taking advantage of him/her (her = since DD is still alive).

I'm prob dead anyway XD I think if you guys don't vote kill me, mafia will ç.ç I had decided not talk to much today to not irritate anyone, but that's just so interesting and fun that I couldn't >< XD

/sryforthebigpost

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 06:40 AM
Notice the part where he says "don't feel safe,not when I'm around" he was probably hinting he was serial killer.

Evil3ye
February 19, 2011, 06:47 AM
Also can you clear up the rules of serial kiler cblitz?

evil did not make much sense, so if killer target mafia or pro townie, mafia can pin murder on another townie?
The thing you have quoted is not the Rule for the Serial Killer but the Role Blocker.

Serial Killer would be like: A townie who doesn't know about the other players Roles can decided to kill anyone each night. The motives are up to him, if he is targeting the Mafia and make the Townies win or the Townies in favour for the Mafia.

I would say Fried tried to kill a Mafia member though.

Insane/Mad Doctor: A Doctor who doesn't know about his madness a the beginning of the Game. After he figured his own Role he can turn into a Serial Killer.

so much for that....

I still believe Farfalla is the Mad one in this Game. She was saying it earlier to Bugzee, that she will save him. Then he made a joke and she said, she will no longer save him, but Impy instead. That leads to the conclusion that she believed she is the Doctor and Bugzee should be very happy he's alive.

One could also read this 'save' as a Mafia interaction, like she will convince the other Members not to kill Bugzee at night. But that one I see as way less likely.

I suspected digialdude in the beginning because he had no real reason to accuse Bugzee to be Mafia. I now believe though that he is the Detective, sane obviously, who in this night investigated Bugzee and came to the conclusion he is a Townie(or Townie in disguise as Mafia Boss, also possible) and is now voting for me, as the third most suspected person in Day Phase 1, after scav and Bugzee.

-About Impys Mafiashness- I agree on this with Farfalla. I noticed a change in his behaviour in this game and I secretly suspected him as well afterwards. He did not investigated that much as in the previous games, I even remember him saying 'omg I am not going to read all thoses post'. Of course. What for? You know who's Mafia already!

I have some more suspections already, two of the 'more quite players' this time. More to that later.

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 06:56 AM
I listened to freids theme song........bloody rabbit, this game is based on doubt, bloody rabbit as in a rabbit that just ate another rabbit.......WOLF.......SERIAL KILLER......FREID!

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 07:09 AM
There are lots of weak points in what u said, Evie^^

1- Even if I was telling the truth about saving, "save" can mean a lot of things, not only the obvious one^^'
2- If I was a (mad) doc, I wouldn't have reason to try to save Imp. I mean, no one was targeting him o.o He was safe.
3- He wasn't a target, but there were some people suspecting. You just said that I was one of those people XD If I was thiking he was a mafia, why would I try to save him?

I think solving who is mafia is more important, but if you guys wanna know who the mad doc is, maybe you should try thinking who honestly would like to keep Imp safe^^ I'd say someone that agreed with Imp about Jin. Imp first said Jin was mafia, then he changed to scav. He "was wrong" about scav, but we didn't know then that Imp was mafia. So maybe someone thought that Jin could rly be mafia and try to get Imp for sending him to the fire at the beginning (or to keep himself safe next round). So... maybe someone who also thought Jin was mafia is the mad doc. But that's just another theory full of "maybes" ç.ç

I don't think Blitz would give us tips thru songs, though that would be pretty cool *0*

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 07:13 AM
Eh seriously? I were sure the themes were random. Guess I'll have to re-check them.

Well, I'm too lazy to read with thought, so I skimmed through for now, I'll read in more detail soon. For now, my eyes are still on Evil and Bugzee. I'm pretty sure Farfalla is the doctor, but not certain. About dd being detective, I dunno really, plausible, but pretty much everything is. I'm really confused.

I agree, we must be aware of the more quiet ones.

EDIT: Farfalla has fair points on her not being the doc. And I think based on odds, the mafia would like keep the doc alive, so she's not trying to save herself from a mafia kill either with defending herself. And mafia guy would have a great cover if he/she was considered mad doc, so deflecting the status makes me fairly sure Farfalla is a townie.

Evil3ye
February 19, 2011, 07:48 AM
Why is Ust agreeing on everything I say?... Suspicious! Show your true colour MAFIA DUDE!

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 08:07 AM
I'm not agreeing everything you say, since you are one of my suspects. I doubt you'd doubt youself. Jumping at me now are you :shifty

And also I'm not that confident that digital is a cop, I just said it's possible.

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 08:10 AM
Actually keeping the mad doc alive is a risky thing for both sides XD
Since he could kill a townie, ok, but he could save him too.
And he could also kill another mafia^^ (or save him)

Pirulito
February 19, 2011, 08:10 AM
How many mafia still are in the game?

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 08:12 AM
11.........DUN DUN DUN!

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 08:13 AM
3 ;-; The boss and 2 companions ç.ç

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 08:13 AM
Three.

I think one or two them is Channy, Raizen, Pirulito or Moa. The most quiet ones this far.

I still can't make my mind clear what's the thing with Bug and E3. But E3 coming at me like that sure doesn't add my trust.

Evil3ye
February 19, 2011, 08:14 AM
Actually keeping the mad doc alive is a risky thing for both sides XD
Since he could kill a townie, ok, but he could save him too.
And he could also kill another mafia^^ (or save him)
from whom?
And I don't really get the 50% thing and how to play as Mad Doctor in that Role. Either not trying to save someone at all, or just trying to save the suspicious people and hoping the medicine kills him lol. Very weird.

How many mafia still are in the game?
three of four

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 08:16 AM
I might need the doctor since you guys keep saying I am detective.......but it's insane doctor.

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 08:16 AM
The mad doctor is a gambling class. The results of your actions might be very bad or very good, based on a coin flip. I don't think there is right way to play it.

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 08:18 AM
from whom?
And I don't really get the 50% thing and how to play as Mad Doctor in that Role. Either not trying to save someone at all, or just trying to save the suspicious people and hoping the medicine kills him lol. Very weird.

three of four

From the hider!
If the hider hides behind a mafia dude and the mafia group chose the hider to die, the mafia dude will die, I guess o.o The mad doc could save him XD Or finish the mafia group/hider job XD
I dunno if I'm right, though ç.ç

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 08:18 AM
is that how cblitz decides? with a coin flip?

Farfalla no if they choose the hider to die and he is behind mafia the hider will die and mafia will live, if they choose a townie to die and hdier is behind him they both die, I should know...

the hider lives if he chooses a townie that's not be marked for death by mafia.

Pirulito
February 19, 2011, 08:27 AM
I'm pretty sure Mr. Impossible is mafia.

Little Miss Lucky was trying to help him with that "the more I read this thread the less I suspect Buggy". She saw the opportunity when people started to suspect Mr. Forgetful out of nowhere and she could tie the votes. Mr. Nonsense or Mr. Scatterbrain voted after it, one of them is mafia as well.

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 08:28 AM
Wow you actually use the in game names Mr Uppity.

Pirulito
February 19, 2011, 08:31 AM
They were created for this.
And I like it.

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 08:31 AM
What's DD nickname again? xD He voted in who?

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 08:33 AM
At first I liked the nicknames too, but I just can't remeber all of them, and can't bother to look up the list all the time.

Evil3ye
February 19, 2011, 08:35 AM
They were created for this.
And I like it.That's the spirit! :D
I think it's too late for this game already though :faint

The Mafia killing AI is a weird choice in my opinion. I have to think about the meaning of it http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/43h7r5d.gif
He was suspected of a few people already, so why would they choose him to die.

Pirulito
February 19, 2011, 08:35 AM
Seriously, I can't believe how Mr. Impossible is alive and Mr. Forgetful is dead so suddenly. I was surprised when I saw it.

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 08:36 AM
I am mr messy voted for Mr grumpy evil, hyst voted for mr cool good boy.

Yeah me too when I went to sleep mr forgetful had zero votes, I woke up and he had 5.

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 08:37 AM
The Mafia killing AI is a weird choice in my opinion. I have to think about the meaning of it

Wait, I thought mafia killed Fried. Wtf, can someone explain me in simple word what happened during the night?

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 08:38 AM
What happened was Freid killed After_Image, Mafia killed freid, and then the insane doctor killed Imp.

CBlitz
February 19, 2011, 08:40 AM
1xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by digitaldude

1xgoodboy aka Mr. Cool by Hystzen

Evil3ye
February 19, 2011, 08:40 AM
Seriously, I can't believe how Mr. Impossible is alive and Mr. Forgetful is dead so suddenly. I was surprised when I saw it.Who is Mr Fogetful again? AI?

Talking about Mr Hyst (whatever his nick is). He seems so random with his Mr Cool choices, it's almost scary. They are both kind of suspicious to me, but maybe only because I haven't really started to analyize their motives. The day is long, and Im out of time now, will do that later.

Pirulito
February 19, 2011, 08:41 AM
Mr. Forgetful is/was scav.

Evil3ye
Wait, I thought mafia killed Fried. Wtf, can someone explain me in simple word what happened during the night?Oopsy, my mistake :paperbag

digitaldude
mr forgetful is scav.

ah you beat me pirulito.........SUSPICIOUS

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 08:43 AM
I don't think Mr. Impossible is one mafia.
The other Miss tried so hard to incriminate him at the beginning... I agree it would be clever to vote on another mafia first, but he was rly trying to get him killed o.o He tried too much to make people vote for Mr. Impossible. He could have get a fella killed, and in the other game people agreed that this strategy was alrdy used and is too risky.
He would have been incredibly lucky and persuasive to get so many people to change their vote to Mr... scav ç.ç later.

Pirulito
February 19, 2011, 08:44 AM
Seriously, these care bears are annoying!

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 08:44 AM
Okay. But still I'm not sure if Fried was any less weird choice. Expect if the mafia thought he was really a detective.

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 08:45 AM
*hugs Lil*
^-^

Hystzen
February 19, 2011, 08:47 AM
Who is Mr Fogetful again? AI?

Talking about Mr Hyst (whatever his nick is). He seems so random with his Mr Cool choices, it's almost scary. They are both kind of suspicious to me, but maybe only because I haven't really started to analyize their motives. The day is long, and Im out of time now, will do that later.

i bet you my sig and avatar he is a mafia..iam that confident

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 08:48 AM
*lick pirulito*

Farfalla you jumped on the train too, you voted evil as your first vote.

How about a name change hyst...BWAHAHAHA

Evil3ye
February 19, 2011, 08:49 AM
Ok, so the Mafia killing Mr Daydream (Fried) makes more sense to me (thank god! AIs death would give me more trouble to explain). He was quite unsuspicious, nobody really claimed he was Mafia. He more acted like a Detective, as somebody already said before.

Then Mr Daydream seems to believe my theory that AI is a mobster, if Mr Forgetful (scav) turns out to be innocent. Rememering: AI was very suspicious with his choice to vote for Mr. Forgetful, it seemed he was following trend to vote for the most accused player at the moment.

The Night Phase 1 starts making sense to me.

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 08:50 AM
Yeah it sure does.......BECAUSE YOU WERE DISCUSSING IT IN PMS WITH YOUR MAFIA PALS!

Hystzen
February 19, 2011, 08:50 AM
*lick pirulito*

Farfalla you jumped on the train too, you voted evil as your first vote.

How about a name change hyst...BWAHAHAHA

i would bet that but i would be stuck with it as changed name once

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 08:51 AM
Nah, I was the first one to vote for Evil XD

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 08:52 AM
You changed your name before?

I see farfalla.......

Pirulito
February 19, 2011, 08:52 AM
I'm not convinced by Mr. Impossible performance. And I think the way he played is easy for people don't give the proper relevance.

And the fact that everybody agreed that is a bad strategy leaves the path clear to do it.

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 08:53 AM
I just think that if Mr. Impossible is a mafia, then Miss Whateva is a genius XD

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 08:54 AM
Who is miss whateva?

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 08:55 AM
The other Miss that's not me and you ç.ç Imperium!

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 08:57 AM
That's true farfalla, but don't forget that she changed her vote to Mr forgetful(scav) later in the game.

Pirulito
February 19, 2011, 08:59 AM
She could keep her vote for Mr. Impossible with no problems.

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 09:01 AM
I checked and she was the third person that voted for Mr forgetful.

gah checked once more and imp never actually voted for evil in first place...

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 09:02 AM
Okay, here's my opinion on the early game event considering Bugz and E3. I still trust my original gut feeling, that Jin was really just bored townie and got interested when the game started to flow. That'd make most likely E3 also a townie, what reason mafia would have to protect Bugzee? Expect if it was some kinda reverse psychology, that if Bugzee proved to be innocent, E3 also would have seemd like that and the hunt would be after the ones who voted Jin, so E3 is not 100% clean yet, but I'll continue asuming he is a townie.

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 09:04 AM
Yeah, but she couldn't know that people would vote for someone later.
If she was trying to get people to vote for Jin to trick us, and then change to someone else, she should have changed her vote for Mr. Grumpy before it was to late to change and Jin, his "fella", got killed. Mr Grumpy got 3 votes or more before Mr Forgetful started being voted.

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 09:09 AM
only 10 hours til day end...

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 09:14 AM
10h is a lot to decide the vote ><
I'm between two people ;-; That game is so hard...

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 09:15 AM
I'm eagerly waiting for Channy, Raizen and Moa to pop and share their opinions. As for now, I think I'll vote Moa. I remember someone (Farfalla?) said he was reading this thread, but didn't post then. And then suddenly just before timeline jumped in to vote with the majority. He hasn't posted today yet(?), so I think he might do the same thing again, which is suspicous. So of the quiet ones, I'm most concerned about him.

Pirulito
February 19, 2011, 09:16 AM
Now, you have a point, Little Miss!

I wasn't considering that fact 'cause in my thoughts I have a little suspicious about Mr. Grumpy and other miss couldn't change her vote to him.
But I'm not sure if I consider Mr. Grumpy a mafioso.

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 09:17 AM
Actually... he's my friend, so he sent me a PM saying he couldn't find Mafia thread, but I was online on my cellphone, and I can't use ctrl+c there XD So, I explained how to look for the thread and told him I'd help more when I get home. Since he didn't answer me, I thought he alrdy found the thread and was reading it. Now I think he sent me the PM asking help and went offline ç.ç

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 09:19 AM
Oh, okay. But that still doesn't clean him for me.

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 09:21 AM
If you are gonna vote ust put the name in bold and type vote kill......The moa could be like channy in previous game though.

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 09:23 AM
Yeah, I know. But I'm not sure about it yet, I thought I'd wait for him (and the other mentioned) to post atleast once before voting.

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 09:25 AM
I'm almost sure about two mafia >< Now I gotta think each one is more likely to be a mafia, and and would be best dying now ><

Being a mafia might be sooo much better XD When u have the option to discuss over the night time what's the next step with other people that you know they are ur fellas, that's a great advantage ;-;

Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do, Mr. SB >< 10h to vote, 10h to see what everybody else has to say XD

TheMoa
February 19, 2011, 09:50 AM
If you are gonna vote ust put the name in bold and type vote kill......The moa could be like channy in previous game though.

what do you mean?
I didn't take part in the last game =/

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 09:52 AM
He means exactly that. Last game was channys first, and everyone kinda ignored him because he didn't post much, or anything siginificant. He was mafia and went completly unnoticed.

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 09:53 AM
Channy was the new guy who was the mafia that no one suspected, we actually guessed the first mafia in the first round, but then the second mafia hyst(who was suspected by everyone) cheated and we had to start the game again, but no one suspected channy, get it now?

I don't suspect you though.

God.......everyone always beats me to it!

TheMoa
February 19, 2011, 10:02 AM
Well, what happened yesterday is like far said. I'm on vacation in my parents home, I just have one internet acess point, so my acess was limited yesterday(my mother was working on the pc).

Anyway, i think i get what you're thinking(the new guy flying under the radar). But, well, i'm a townie.. rsrs

I'm sticking to the point of suspecting E3 suspect behavior on day one

Pirulito
February 19, 2011, 10:09 AM
Well, what happened yesterday is like far said. I'm on vacation in my parents home, I just have one internet acess point, so my acess was limited yesterday(my mother was working on the pc).

Anyway, i think i get what you're thinking(the new guy flying under the radar). But, well, i'm a townie.. rsrs

I'm sticking to the point of suspecting E3 suspect behavior on day one

No one says "I'm a townie" and laughed after that.
This is a serious business, man!

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 10:12 AM
Oh wait, is kakashi playing this time? Damn, I completly forgot him. Suspicous.

So Channy, Raizen, Moa, Pirulito and kakashi. The quiet team, and my current focus of investigation.
[hr]
Hmm, to my recall many people in the previous games have sated that they are townie, and truthfully so. So Pirulito going at Moa now :shifty

TheMoa
February 19, 2011, 10:13 AM
I laughed cuz someone saying "I'm a townie" have no value. Everyone can say that, kind of means nothing, right? The laugh was for that, but, well, i'm still a townie.

Pirulito
February 19, 2011, 10:22 AM
It's not like I change my main suspicious: Mr. Impossible!

I didn't vote yet 'cause I want to see the others players posting as well. And I don't like to change my vote after I confirm it.
By the way, this combine with my game name.

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 10:31 AM
Okay, since majority seems to be waiting for others to vote and I don't feel like waiting anymore (and I can still change my vote) I'll go with''

VOTE KILL PIRULITO

Reasons: I counted him on the quiet ones which intially woke up my curiosity. And soon after he became more active. The claim that no townie would say he is a townie is very weak, and it made it seems like he just jumped on to following me, making on other suggestion. He's still mainly is after Bugzee, which makes it more suspicious, since I believe Bug is a townie, and he is also an easy target.

TheMoa
February 19, 2011, 10:35 AM
I have some errands to do, i'll be back later.

What are the deadline of day 2?

Pirulito
February 19, 2011, 10:44 AM
During weekdays is a little hard for me to follow the flood of posts. Do you remember I wasn't willing to read the amount of pages back there? It is not like I'm trying to be not associated with the quiet team or whatever. It is just because I have free time now.

Keep that in mind, seriously.

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 10:53 AM
^ Might be true, but my vote still stands. There is just something in your behaviour what bothers me.

TheMoa
February 19, 2011, 11:02 AM
I'm back... for now
There are some guys that i almost can't remember any post at all!
I just remember of the "usual suspects"

And what's the deadline? Serious, I'll be off again

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 11:07 AM
7hours remaining, i guess n.n

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 11:32 AM
3 way split so far...

lawlett-kun
February 19, 2011, 11:34 AM
I am still suspicious of mr.happy.I voted for him yesterday and he still didnt prove to be innocent to me.all i see is farfalla covering for him all the time

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 11:36 AM
Who is mr happy?

lawlett-kun
February 19, 2011, 11:37 AM
moa

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 11:41 AM
Hmm. I thought so too, but his story seems something a mafia couldn't come up with in such a situation. I might be wrong though, or it may only partly true.

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 11:42 AM
I'm not covering XD I'm explaining what happened.
It's easier for you picture what he is with all the facts in hand, isn't? XD
If you wanna base your vote in a fragile timeline, go ahead u.ú

lawlett-kun
February 19, 2011, 11:43 AM
I'm not covering XD I'm explaining what happened.
It's easier for you picture what he is with all the facts in hand, isn't? XD
If you wanna base your vote in a fragile timeline, go ahead u.ú

omg so suspicious.playing innocent here:-_-

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 11:44 AM
*hugs good_boy* more suspicious now? *0*

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 11:48 AM
Maybe hyst was right...

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 11:49 AM
Good_boy check your clothes. Maybe she inserted a gps locator or something. :amuse

lawlett-kun
February 19, 2011, 11:51 AM
Good_boy check your clothes. Maybe she inserted a gps locator or something. :amuse

nah i never wear clothes.Easier this way:amuse
[hr]

Maybe hyst was right...

:fail

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 11:56 AM
GPS is a good thing to locate mafia dudes ò.ó

*let good_boy go* eeew ç.ç

Pirulito
February 19, 2011, 11:57 AM
Maybe hyst was right...

What he said?

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 11:59 AM
He is just trolling. Vote killing gb right away without any proof, just because he wants to kill him.

Still not dissmissing the possibility gb is a mafia though :shifty

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 12:26 PM
Hopefully more people come online, because there is only 7 hours left!

TheMoa
February 19, 2011, 12:41 PM
And the guys who were behaving suspiciously yesterday just disappeared today(Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Impossible)
SUSPICIOUS

Raizen
February 19, 2011, 01:07 PM
Finally caught up. Phew...

I still have my suspicions about Moa. He seems to just jump on whoever is currently being incriminated. and then the fact that farfalla keeps trying to protect him.

If I remember correctly, Freid pointed farfalla as mafia. And what happened to him? He ended up dead...:eek

And based on last nights events :worrybunny
[hr]
Ps can we use their profile name instead of "Mr. *insert*" since I don't remember most of the names :XD

TheMoa
February 19, 2011, 01:21 PM
I'm jumping in whoever is being incriminated? When day 2 started i said that i was suspecting of E3, who scav pointed as mafia.
I stick to it. I commented thata Bugzee behavior was strange too, but it everyone knows and are confused about, but I'm not sure if he's mafia.

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 01:42 PM
He was the serial killer XD He could have just killed me.

Evil3ye
February 19, 2011, 02:59 PM
And the guys who were behaving suspiciously yesterday just disappeared today(Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Impossible)
SUSPICIOUSDunno about Impossible, but I had a busy day today, so please don't argue about that too much. I just can't use my computer, when I'm in train and stuff.

Ok, hmm, lets see. I do buy Moa's story about having loo little internet access yesterday to actually play more active.

Ehm and about Piru, I can't see anything suspicious about him. Yet.

My eyes are on these four people:

Hystzen: He voted randomly for good_boy. He was trying to link that to his previous game, where he was accusing him to be Mafia, randomly too. Also, not as active and totally changed from previous game where he was enthusiastic and hot headed. He obviously learned from it how to cover his Mafiaishness.

good_boy: Had no real opinion yet. Agreed on some suspections, never made his own, voted for someone random too. As if as he already know who all Mafia members are, so like putting too much effort into new theories is good for nothing anyways.

Raizen: Same as gb. Was agreeing with few suspections, like those on AI, but then placed his vote on the random up popping Moa.

And Ust: He also changed his attitude from game 4, just like Hystzen. But I'm not sure about his status yet. He always seemed to be a very smart player. We also know that he played Mafia Game with his friends irl, so he must be a good player. The fact that the Mafia didn't whack him at night might indicate that he is a member of the Mafia. In all other games where he wasn't Mafia he got killed pretty fast iirc.

I am going to place my vote not on him tho.

I VOTE KILL RAIZEN.

TheMoa
February 19, 2011, 03:01 PM
Today don't have nearly the same movement as yesterday.. =/

and I was thinking here, Hystzen voted to kill good_boy, but he was joking. Than he came back today and said the same thing, and said that was 100% sure. Everyone said that he was just trolling. But what if, and that's a big if, he's a detectve and is really sure of it... I don't know, i came up with it while I was on the throne rsrs

anyway, i think that Evil3ye behavior yesterday was suspicious, and today he's just gone.

VOTE KILL Mr. Grumpy, aka Evil3ye
[hr]
my post come before Mr. Grumpy's... I'm reading his right now

lawlett-kun
February 19, 2011, 03:13 PM
Dunno about Impossible, but I had a busy day today, so please don't argue about that too much. I just can't use my computer, when I'm in train and stuff.

Ok, hmm, lets see. I do buy Moa's story about having loo little internet access yesterday to actually play more active.

Ehm and about Piru, I can't see anything suspicious about him. Yet.

My eyes are on these four people:

Hystzen: He voted randomly for good_boy. He was trying to link that to his previous game, where he was accusing him to be Mafia, randomly too. Also, not as active and totally changed from previous game where he was enthusiastic and hot headed. He obviously learned from it how to cover his Mafiaishness.

good_boy: Had no real opinion yet. Agreed on some suspections, never made his own, voted for someone random too. As if as he already know who all Mafia members are, so like putting too much effort into new theories is good for nothing anyways.

Raizen: Same as gb. Was agreeing with few suspections, like those on AI, but then placed his vote on the random up popping Moa.

And Ust: He also changed his attitude from game 4, just like Hystzen. But I'm not sure about his status yet. He always seemed to be a very smart player. We also know that he played Mafia Game with his friends irl, so he must be a good player. The fact that the Mafia didn't whack him at night might indicate that he is a member of the Mafia. In all other games where he wasn't Mafia he got killed pretty fast iirc.

I am going to place my vote not on him tho.

I VOTE KILL RAIZEN.

First of all i never agreed on your guys silly suspicions.During the most of the first day i Havent seen Moa, and I knew something was odd.THen suddenly Falla stared defending him, like rsrs.And i dont really buy the internet story,too much of a cliche .But now that your working so hard to get me out is a bit suspicious,after seeing what happened to the doctor

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 03:17 PM
And Ust: He also changed his attitude from game 4
Well duh, last time I were mafia and tried to roleplay.

He always seemed to be a very smart player. We also know that he played Mafia Game with his friends irl, so he must be a good player. The fact that the Mafia didn't whack him at night might indicate that he is a member of the Mafia. In all other games where he wasn't Mafia he got killed pretty fast iirc.

It's hard to be awesome.
I guess they finally realized I'm not that good after disastrous game 4 :crying Last time I played irl was 4 years ago

E3 might you explain why suddenly Raizen? :shifty

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 03:17 PM
Why are you guys basing your votes on how frequently people post?

lawlett-kun
February 19, 2011, 03:19 PM
Why are you guys basing your votes on how frequently people post?

cuz no lifers who suddenly stop posting are under suspicion of being mafia

Evil3ye
February 19, 2011, 03:19 PM
First of all i never agreed on your guys silly suspicions.During the most of the first day i Havent seen Moa, and I knew something was odd.THen suddenly Falla stared defending him, like rsrs.And i dont really buy the internet story,too much of a cliche .But now that your working so hard to get me out is a bit suspicious,after seeing what happened to the doctorYeah, but YESTERDAY we didn't know the internet story and yet you voted for him. It was random at that point...

And now that you even confirm that you didn't agree on any theories makes it even more suspicious. Seems like you don't even try to figure out the Mafia. This is SO typical Mafia. And I think it'd be your first time as Mafia and to make such beginners mistake would be only natural.

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 03:22 PM
4 hours to go and its a 4 way tie, where in cblitz anyway?

lawlett-kun
February 19, 2011, 03:24 PM
Yeah, but YESTERDAY we didn't know the internet story and yet you voted for him. It was random at that point...

And now that you even confirm that you didn't agree on any theories makes it even more suspicious. Seems like you don't even try to figure out the Mafia. This is SO typical Mafia. And I think it'd be your first time as Mafia and to make such beginners mistake would be only natural.

nope i knew his story yesterday already.Thats why i voted for him.if mysuspect is not your suspect that means i am insta mafia?Thats interesting logic.I bet your hoping for hyst to jump in and start badwagoning me.But no it wont work this time mr.mafia-wannabe.

Evil3ye
February 19, 2011, 03:26 PM
Well duh, last time I were mafia and tried to roleplay.

It's hard to be awesome.
I guess they finally realized I'm not that good after disastrous game 4 :crying Last time I played irl was 4 years agoNo, it seemed like you didn't want to get killed that soon again in Game 4, because in Game 2, 3 you were dead in the first day/night already. The whiny attitude was at least for me reasonable. Plus you were not the main suspect there but Hyst.

E3 might you explain why suddenly Raizen? :shiftyIt's not sudden. I did explain it in my post. I'm not sure about all of you four, but Raizen's action during Day Phase 1 was just indecisive. He never really said his opinion, and like Farfalla also figured, he disappeared suddenly when people were on the hate trains, be it against me, Impossible or Forgetful. Then he voted randomly for Moa, like he didn't care.

This is why Raizen and Mr Cool are at this moment a bit more suspicious to me than You and Hystzen. Also I want to read what he's got to say in his defense. I still can change my vote then, if he got a plausible explanations for his behaviour.

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 03:29 PM
Oh I remember channy said he couldn't be in the game anymore, probably why he never posted.

Evil3ye
February 19, 2011, 03:30 PM
Oh I remember channy said he couldn't be in the game anymore, probably why he never posted.

No he said he wont have time for Game 6, not Day 2 in Game 5. I explicitly asked..

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 03:31 PM
It's not sudden. I did explain it in my post.

My bad, I somehow missed it first since it was such a short part. Not that I have much more on Pirulito.

Pirulito
February 19, 2011, 03:36 PM
Soon, I'll go to a birthday party and the things seems the same as before here. Too much dark.

lawlett-kun
February 19, 2011, 03:38 PM
Soon, I'll go to a birthday party and the things seems the same as before here. Too much dark.

u think?rsrs

Raizen
February 19, 2011, 03:38 PM

I VOTE KILL RAIZEN.
So i am suspicious b/c I am not online much? :blink
Remember when u asked me to play, I said that I am not someone who goes online often because well... I have a life :amuse

And I never suspected AI, that was u. When everyone was jumping to kill scav, I actually didn't feel he was suspicious. He was playing the game well but nothing made it seem like he was mafia. The only reason I had suspicions on Moa was because he appeared out of nowhere and then suddenly voted for scav just like anybody else without a real excuse. THat is what a mafia would do.. vote for someone who has the majority vote so that they are safe. However, moa's post did remind me that scav was suspicious about u evil!!

Seems like Evil is just trying to incriminate people without much basis. Its the weekend, so it is understandable most people are not online. But when u point your finger at someone, 4 are pointing back at you!

CBlitz
February 19, 2011, 03:42 PM

1xPirulito aka Mr. Uppity by Uste

1xRaizen aka Mr. Jelly by Evil3ye

1xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by TheMoa

I come check in and you guys are still being morons with terrible reasoning :amuse

Evil3ye
February 19, 2011, 03:45 PM
So i am suspicious b/c I am not online much? :blink
Remember when u asked me to play, I said that I am not someone who goes online often because well... I have a life :amuse

And I never suspected AI, that was u. When everyone was jumping to kill scav, I actually didn't feel he was suspicious. He was playing the game well but nothing made it seem like he was mafia. The only reason I had suspicions on Moa was because he appeared out of nowhere and then suddenly voted for scav just like anybody else without a real excuse. THat is what a mafia would do.. vote for someone who has the majority vote so that they are safe. However, moa's post did remind me that scav was suspicious about u evil!!

Seems like Evil is just trying to incriminate people without much basis. Its the weekend, so it is understandable most people are not online. But when u point your finger at someone, 4 are pointing back at you!DUH WHA-

Where did I say that you caught my attention, because you were not online much? I did say, you did appear from time to time but without some own suspections you could share! Then you voted for Moa, who was too lazy to catch up and voted for scav.

BUT your explanation there got a flaw! Namely that Moa then changed his vote to NO KILL. And this is something you must have seen too before the day was over, because I noticed your activity on the site when that happend.

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 03:45 PM
^ There is a mistake CB, isn't it 2x Evil3ye?

Evil3ye
February 19, 2011, 03:46 PM

1xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by TheMoa

I come check in and you guys are still being morons with terrible reasoning :amuse

Lol Cumpy. 1 + 1 = 2, no? :fail

lawlett-kun
February 19, 2011, 03:47 PM
too much anime is too much

CBlitz
February 19, 2011, 03:47 PM
lol

2xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by digitaldude, TheMoa

and hurry up and vote already people

Imperium
February 19, 2011, 03:48 PM
He's a baka, what do you expect. :dancin

Pirulito
February 19, 2011, 03:49 PM
Vote Kill Mr. Impossible

I may be being silly, but I don't have others reasons like I said before. Plus, I haven't seen no one with good points to explain the suspicious. So I'll keep my honor and my vote.

lawlett-kun
February 19, 2011, 03:49 PM
vote for moa

I still have a feeling that he is suspicious.He is just going with the flow.

CBlitz
February 19, 2011, 03:50 PM
2xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by digitaldude, TheMoa

1xBugzee aka Mr. Impossible by Pirulito

1xTheMoa aka Mr. Happy by goodboy

Ustegius
February 19, 2011, 03:57 PM
BUT your explanation there got a flaw! Namely that Moa then changed his vote to NO KILL.

I totally missed that, since I skimmed the text and Cummy didn't include it on the "Day 1 End"-post. Found it though after looking back. That completly cleans Moa for me. Or well, I'm 99% sure he is a townie.
[hr]
Actually I take that back. He did it so late it hardly changed anything, so still on my "suspicious"-list.

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 03:58 PM
Wtf you doing here imp you mafioso!

Raizen
February 19, 2011, 04:03 PM
DUH WHA-

Where did I say that you caught my attention, because you were not online much? I did say, you did appear from time to time but without some own suspections you could share! Then you voted for Moa, who was too lazy to catch up and voted for scav.

BUT your explanation there got a flaw! Namely that Moa then changed his vote to NO KILL. And this is something you must have seen too before the day was over, because I noticed your activity on the site when that happend.
Just because I happen to be "online" does not mean I am keeping up with the posts. I just happen to leave the computer running. And I did not notice that Moa withdrew his vote until now. Even so, him withdrawing it could be to avoid suspicions after being caught. But my suspicions on Moa is slowly disappearing.

lawlett-kun
February 19, 2011, 04:05 PM
how much time left

TheMoa
February 19, 2011, 04:07 PM
Well i did it lat because I came in late... =/
I voted at first beacause i was afraid of the deadline and I was already too late, so I voted with the majority. I didn't know about the no kill option. Than i read the 40something pages and changed my vote to no kill, cuz I didn't fell that the doctor was guilty.

I fell bad of voting in E3 with him defending me.... but I'll stick to it.
I'll be off now and probably be back only on day 3 phase... the ladies are waiting... lol

I hope that today we lynch some mothafuc** mafia

Evil3ye
February 19, 2011, 04:07 PM
oh my god :fail

I am a Townie, yo are targeting the wrong.

scav
February 19, 2011, 04:08 PM
I totally missed that, since I skimmed the text and Cummy didn't include it on the "Day 1 End"-post. Found it though after looking back. That completly cleans Moa for me. Or well, I'm 99% sure he is a townie.
<hr noshade size="1">
Actually I take that back. He did it so late it hardly changed anything, so still on my "suspicious"-list.

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 04:11 PM
3 and a half hours.

Evil3ye
February 19, 2011, 04:13 PM
You will regret my death, so much I can tell. Well except the Mafia that is.

But keep in mind what I was saying earlier.

scav
February 19, 2011, 04:28 PM
You will regret my death, so much I can tell. Well except the Mafia that is.

But keep in mind what I was saying earlier.

Evil3ye
February 19, 2011, 04:29 PM
scav go home.
To hell :yelling

digitaldude
February 19, 2011, 04:29 PM
Keel him!

Again!

Evil3ye
February 19, 2011, 04:30 PM
I don't have the powers to kill people.