PDA

View Full Version : Character Wapol

Sachsenhesse
November 20, 2010, 09:29 AM
So... whats up with our exking of drum? We did see him the last time as a sucessful businessman, but that was in a coverstory and wasnt it so, that when we saw somthing there, it will come back in the future?

So time for a stupid theory. =) I think that the new, better Pacistias have the munch munch power, so that they can eat defeated pacifistas for becoming stronger, or repair them instantly. Why? Lets say Wapol did a deal for a money with Vegapunk and let him use his powers. Like this the people would need to completly erase the Pacifistas.

But thats a just a little thinking, what are you thinking? How will come Wapol back to the plot?

Samui
November 20, 2010, 04:20 PM
The Pacifista can't have the Baku Baku no Mi. You see, Vegapunk managed to give them Kizaru's laser because it's an energy based attack, that's all. They can't use Kizaru's fruit, just a simple laser.

Anyway, your question. He won't. Not every character have to come back.

baka-burg
November 21, 2010, 06:45 AM
Wapol might get a camoe appearance, but I can't believe in anything big or important happening. Eneru has a better chance with that, with his ancient moon city.

Sachsenhesse
October 03, 2011, 01:57 PM
new kingdom... new "metal", tenryuubito

now who got a real chance to come back? :P

OdaForPresident
October 03, 2011, 02:46 PM
If I were Wapol I would just buy and then eat one of the newer pacifista, instant power up baby! Do that and you can beat anyone from the first half of grand line. Anyway, that's not really a theory of what Wapol will be up to in the future more like some general musings. I don't really think that Wapol will come back into the story. He basically has everything he wants now, no reason to find trouble.

Samui
October 04, 2011, 05:57 AM
Wapol is going to appear in the Reverie, obviously.

Uriel
October 10, 2011, 01:26 PM
Well, if the wapolmetal has a memory as Franky stated then I think it's not impossible what you suggests. After all, it could be always made to work it when it has power or energy and restore to the point it was created (Using the memory).

Or maybe all the pacifistas now can make a huge UBAH Pacifista.

mattiaildivino
October 10, 2011, 02:08 PM
his presence in the miniadventures makes me think he won't appear soon,but if he is the king of a new kingdom we will see him in the reverie!I bet it!

kkck
October 11, 2011, 05:51 PM
Well, the main issue with your theory is that only one person can have a fruit power at a time unless vegapunk found a way to get around that limitation. Having wapol supplying wapometal for pacifistas would not be unlikely though, after all the wapomental is wapol's source of income and as franky showed it has many applications (in particular it seems the shape-memory alloy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shape-memory_alloy) allows for docking)