PDA

View Full Version : Very soft. Don't want to lose that softness. Very, very soft. Quiet

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

thornofcarrion
May 02, 2011, 03:00 AM
:facepalm...

xi0
May 02, 2011, 03:02 AM
Well I'd say that's very crude, and the answer is "no".

baboysai
May 02, 2011, 08:20 AM
:siptea

FAIL. :rofl

M3J
May 02, 2011, 05:37 PM
How is it fail?

And what's crude? Nothing is crude, crude is just a word defined by humanity.

godofthesunn
May 02, 2011, 11:02 PM
hey xi0 thanks for caring...

thornofcarrion
May 05, 2011, 10:06 PM
Ummm....can I call you Master Bator from now on?

xi0
May 06, 2011, 10:39 PM
hey xi0 thanks for caring...

:blink

Ummm....can I call you Master Bator from now on?

...no

thornofcarrion
May 06, 2011, 10:44 PM
Why?

xi0
May 06, 2011, 11:03 PM
Why would you want to call me that in the first place? :derp

godofthesunn
May 06, 2011, 11:10 PM
Sorry to hear about your coach... You can have ours...

xi0
May 06, 2011, 11:16 PM
He's not MY coach. I know Bruce Weber would definitely want the job, but I'd prefer a heavy-hitter or a young up and coming name.

godofthesunn
May 07, 2011, 12:35 AM
Want the job... thats funny. but you can just have him. We need a new coach anyways.

xi0
May 07, 2011, 12:58 AM
Dude...don't even go there. The UMD area is a hotbed of talent.

baboysai
May 07, 2011, 06:53 AM
yesh! dallas 3-0!!!

xi0
May 07, 2011, 08:50 AM
There's a prime opportunity for Dallas to win. They really have great depth as a team, and Dirk is Dirk.

M3J
May 07, 2011, 11:31 AM
wanna be a horsey? Thorny's horsey? :3c

godofthesunn
May 07, 2011, 11:50 AM
There's a prime opportunity for Dallas to win. They really have great depth as a team, and Dirk is Dirk.

Honestly if they keep playing like this they could be a problem for El Calor in the finals. I would have preferred to play kobe.

thornofcarrion
May 07, 2011, 11:54 AM
Why would you want to call me that in the first place? :derp

Its a good title...

xi0
May 09, 2011, 03:45 AM
Honestly if they keep playing like this they could be a problem for El Calor in the finals. I would have preferred to play kobe.

You're such a frontrunner....:eyeroll

thornofcarrion
May 09, 2011, 03:48 AM
wanna be a horsey? Thorny's horsey? :3c

Derptard :derp

godofthesunn
May 09, 2011, 04:04 AM
Hey I've been all about them since day 1. What did you get for mothers day?

M3J
May 09, 2011, 08:04 PM
Derptard :derp

Buttwipe. :derp

thornofcarrion
May 10, 2011, 12:06 AM
>.>

xi0 can I call you Pedlow Bob from now on?

baboysai
May 11, 2011, 07:42 AM
Gary, I got late going to work today. Like... 45 minutes late, and I was the one who had the keys to the restaurant. -______________-

I'm so bummed about it. :( And punishment is that I don't get tips for the entire week. The tips I can waive (though with a very heavy heart, since we get TONS of tips), but letting people down... it weighs heavily on me.

It's like, it'll keep ringing in my head for a month and I have to kick ass to undo any damage done. :crying

godofthesunn
May 11, 2011, 07:50 AM
bb you work at a resturant now? Why was i not informed of this?

baboysai
May 11, 2011, 09:10 AM
because... you never asked, jon. :oh

xi0
May 11, 2011, 09:55 PM
Hey I've been all about them since day 1. What did you get for mothers day?

Oh, you were a fan as an infant? :eyeroll

>.>

xi0 can I call you Pedlow Bob from now on?

I wasn't sure who that was. Even if we share the same "real" name...no :oh

Gary, I got late going to work today. Like... 45 minutes late, and I was the one who had the keys to the restaurant. -______________-

I'm so bummed about it. :( And punishment is that I don't get tips for the entire week. The tips I can waive (though with a very heavy heart, since we get TONS of tips), but letting people down... it weighs heavily on me.

It's like, it'll keep ringing in my head for a month and I have to kick ass to undo any damage done. :crying

You mean shared tips at the end of the day right? Because you'd be in the kitchen, not service.

Well, this is what people who are driven to success do. It's a good thing. Just don't kill yourself over it.

bb you work at a resturant now? Why was i not informed of this?

Because she doesn't like you :derp

M3J
May 11, 2011, 10:21 PM
Dr. Gary, MH's best therapist eva'.

KUKUKUKKUKUKKKUKUKKUKU

xi0
May 11, 2011, 11:10 PM
Your sarcasm fills my heart with joy :derp

M3J
May 11, 2011, 11:39 PM
But thou art therapisteth.

xi0
May 11, 2011, 11:56 PM
Says who?

thornofcarrion
May 12, 2011, 12:01 AM
Hmmm...my last attempt...can I call you GArY?

Babs sorry to hear that but hey a lesson learned.

xi0
May 12, 2011, 12:26 AM
Why would you call me gay? :blink

thornofcarrion
May 12, 2011, 12:30 AM
Read again...carefully

M3J
May 12, 2011, 02:10 AM
Says who?

Says me and few of us. You are pretty good to talk with, and you're like a therapist but you also talk and give your own opinions.

Unlike few others, you don't yell or get harsh or whatever, you're usually calm and etc. I think you're one of the VERY VERY VERY few that I haven't had any bad experience with, if I even did.

thornofcarrion
May 12, 2011, 02:24 AM
You are giving him too much credit, I know he will be uncomfortable with it. He likes to be called names and stuff...call him Red Bear or whatever your mind can come up with.

xi0
May 12, 2011, 04:00 AM
So you were just calling me a name by saying I was gay? :derp

And who are the "few of us" Milly? :derp

thornofcarrion
May 12, 2011, 04:18 AM
:facepalm

Moving on *remembers the past* may I SUGGEST (not saying you need to :-_-) you to read Noblesse. Epic manhwa, I am loving it. For the record, you'd be the third person I recommended it today. For the sake of whatever is beloved to you, just for once, read what I SUGGEST you to read.
[hr]

I see you are curious :blink. Well, "few of us" would be Milly, his mini-me, Milly and his mini-me, and of course c_k :grin

xi0
May 12, 2011, 04:23 AM
Who wouldn't be curious?

baboysai
May 12, 2011, 06:11 AM
You mean shared tips at the end of the day right? Because you'd be in the kitchen, not service.

Well, this is what people who are driven to success do. It's a good thing. Just don't kill yourself over it.

We share all tips. Which is only fair.

In the hotel I worked at before, all of us got the service charges but the tips went directly to whoever could get them (like waiters who attended the table, etc.) and this caused bickering between kitchen and service because the waiters gave condiments excessively and hurried us to put food out so that they could get the tips. >.>

Anyway, I'm over the incident. I'm moving on, lol.

Btw, the exec told me he'd give me a raise if I did a good job this month, since he gave me more areas of responsibility. @_@

Says me and few of us. You are pretty good to talk with, and you're like a therapist but you also talk and give your own opinions.

Unlike few others, you don't yell or get harsh or whatever, you're usually calm and etc. I think you're one of the VERY VERY VERY few that I haven't had any bad experience with, if I even did.

awww... How sweet and sensitive of you, Milly. More proof of your feminine side. :derp

M3J
May 12, 2011, 05:21 PM
So you were just calling me a name by saying I was gay? :derp

My right hand, me, and my left hand.

THEY COUNT!

awww... How sweet and sensitive of you, Milly. More proof of your feminine side. :derp

You, be quiet. :notrust

xi0
May 13, 2011, 02:58 AM
Yeah...the poll ended up being disappointing....

thornofcarrion
May 13, 2011, 04:05 AM
Strip the abomination :s...

xi0
May 13, 2011, 05:56 AM
I see what you did there

thornofcarrion
May 13, 2011, 05:59 AM
I meant the poll...honestly :angel

xi0
May 13, 2011, 06:01 AM
This was your plan from the the beginning... :cookiestare

thornofcarrion
May 13, 2011, 06:04 AM
:tem not really...:cookiehand
[hr]
So you are going to read NOblesse....cool.

baboysai
May 13, 2011, 06:27 AM
Yeah...the poll ended up being disappointing....

I didn't vote. because there was no choice for my answer. :smugbunny

Strip the abomination :s...

who, milly? :moon

So you are going to read NOblesse....cool.

um... I started reading it, and...

it reminded me of my architecture days as a student. You know, rendered presentations from sketch-up or some other inferior flash program? :oh

I think it would have been better done the classic way.

thornofcarrion
May 13, 2011, 06:39 AM
Many of manhwa are adopting to this style. I can't tell you to just like it that way. I hope you will give it few chapters before you actually drop it or something.

Haha, loved the Milly comment :hug

baboysai
May 13, 2011, 06:46 AM
I mean, if they did get it done through computers, then they ought to have had better outputs. :cookiestare

They can no longer have an excuse for poor art, or in this case, poor color, and yet this manwha still has inferior art and color compared to other computer-generated panels. so... what's up with that?

thornofcarrion
May 13, 2011, 07:14 AM
I mean, if they did get it done through computers, then they ought to have had better outputs. :cookiestare

They can no longer have an excuse for poor art, or in this case, poor color, and yet this manwha still has inferior art and color compared to other computer-generated panels. so... what's up with that?

I am not sure may be the artist prefer that way. The Breaker has much better quality by using similar techniques. To be honest, I am okay with the art. The art goes well with the story. How many chapters did you read?

baboysai
May 13, 2011, 07:50 AM
uh... one? :derp

thornofcarrion
May 13, 2011, 08:12 AM
uh... one? :derp

:wtf...read more.

baboysai
May 13, 2011, 09:00 AM
alright, I take it back, thornE.

It's fine, except the colors are a bit jarring. I remembered I liked this manwha "Girl in heels" with pretty weird art but it's not substandard, it's just... weird and unique. However it was still in black and white. Reading Noblesse in all its colored "glory" gives me an iffy feeling.

and I read it on cdisplay to fit monitor width and since it's paneled lengthwise it gives me a headache :s

But i seem to appreciate the "gag" feel to it.

yeah..

um...

:oh

M3J
May 13, 2011, 09:10 AM
Why strip me? D:

baboysai
May 13, 2011, 09:16 AM
trust me, milly, nobody would want that. :oh

M3J
May 13, 2011, 09:27 AM
Then why mention stripping me, granny? D:

baboysai
May 14, 2011, 06:49 AM
I don't really wanna... er... explain the joke. How come I always have to do that in this thread, hey, gary!? :fail

xi0
May 14, 2011, 07:24 PM
Because those types frequent my thread. I just stay out of it :thumbs

godofthesunn
May 16, 2011, 02:18 AM
Did you ever get into Shakespeare... and can you comprehend it?

xi0
May 17, 2011, 03:09 AM
I think anyone who reads Shakespeare and doesn't need some sort of aid, must have studied it in college. I'd doubt anyone could understand Elizabethan English without studying it extensively.

I've read many of his works yeah...with reading aids of course. You start to get a feeling for how The Bard wrote, but I never got to a point where I could read something of his sight unseen and truly understand it all.

M3J
May 17, 2011, 01:04 PM
Do you like erotica?

igotthegoods
May 17, 2011, 09:46 PM
Please turn this into an avatar :wtf

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll7f9rn8uk1qzfzjn.gif

xi0
May 18, 2011, 02:50 AM
Do you like erotica?

Sure.

Please turn this into an avatar :wtf

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll7f9rn8uk1qzfzjn.gif

Mmmm...that rules, but it may be a little to jerky for my tastes. Thanks though ;)

M3J
May 18, 2011, 03:07 AM
What do you mean sure? Come out of the perv closet. :-_- panty lover

xi0
May 18, 2011, 03:09 AM
Do you not know what "sure" means? lrn2comprehend

M3J
May 18, 2011, 03:14 AM
I know what it means, and you didn't confirm it. You just said sure for the sake of saying sure.

Neechan.

xi0
May 18, 2011, 03:19 AM
No...I said sure for the sake of affirmation....

thornofcarrion
May 18, 2011, 03:21 AM
So you don't like jerking...odd.

How is the weather? Have you ever owned a projector (for movies)?

xi0
May 18, 2011, 03:23 AM
So you don't like jerking...odd.

How is the weather? Have you ever owned a projector (for movies)?

Who me?

It's been raining for days, won't see a dry day until the weekend.

I don't remember owning one. Maybe my parents had one when I was younger

thornofcarrion
May 18, 2011, 03:26 AM
Yes you...

If you had the money would you buy one for yourself?

xi0
May 18, 2011, 03:28 AM
I said sure...

No...I thought you meant an old 8mm projector or something. Why have a projector when you can have a nice TV?

thornofcarrion
May 18, 2011, 03:47 AM
Hmmm...projector can produce picture larger than TV. And then there is that Cinema feeling to it, no?

xi0
May 18, 2011, 04:37 AM
What need do I have for that? I don't have the space to get a real "cinema" feel to it.

baboysai
May 18, 2011, 05:03 AM
oh me, me. I want a projector. :wtf

xi0
May 18, 2011, 05:09 AM
Why? :blink

I'd rather have 65 inch plasma TV or something. Better picture.

thornofcarrion
May 18, 2011, 05:15 AM
65 inch TV...nah I am talking bigger images, like 300" (diagonally). The new HD projectors with 3D feature are really good. Some have amazing quality. Trust me the experience of those projector are better than having a 65" plasma tv.

xi0
May 18, 2011, 07:05 AM
How do you know? Do you have one?

I don't really know if I'd have much use for one of them...I don't even have the space to view a 300" image :blink It's about practicality in the end. If I paid the money for something like that, I'd want to be able to use it all of the time.

thornofcarrion
May 18, 2011, 07:31 AM
A relative of mine got it and I have watched a few movies on it. We just used his room and it wasn't an expensive projector. But it was more enjoyable watching at it then watching at 50' LED at home.

I have purchased a projector too with better specifications (3d and HD). I got it off for very economical price. If you ever remember, I told you few months back that we are about to build a home for us. Its under construction phase and I have a separate room for my Home or Mini Cinema. I have to get a sound system next.

xi0
May 18, 2011, 08:27 AM
A relative of mine got it and I have watched a few movies on it. We just used his room and it wasn't an expensive projector. But it was more enjoyable watching at it then watching at 50' LED at home.

I have purchased a projector too with better specifications (3d and HD). I got it off for very economical price. If you ever remember, I told you few months back that we are about to build a home for us. Its under construction phase and I have a separate room for my Home or Mini Cinema. I have to get a sound system next.

He/you have a big enough room to project a 300 inch picture?

godofthesunn
May 18, 2011, 08:55 AM
How do you have a big enough room to project a 300 inch picture?

Money...

xi0
May 18, 2011, 08:57 AM
Don't misquote me son....

godofthesunn
May 18, 2011, 09:15 AM
I would never misquote you . I simply corrected it for the folks at home

baboysai
May 18, 2011, 09:30 AM
my cousin has a theater room in his house, with acoustics and everything, and the entire wall used for the projector. Super awesome especially for HD videos. I don't think the quality is impaired, if the projector can keep up with the videos.

And he equipped the place with lazyboys, so...

Dammit. I hate rich people for the single reason that they make me want what they're having. :oh

thornofcarrion
May 18, 2011, 10:57 AM
My relative had smaller room. But I added a separate room. It will have two rows, seating capacity of 8-10 persons. The room is big enough, the wall dimension (for playing the video) is 18 ft x 11 ft. I guess its decent :3. I only had saved enough to get the projector and I did. Now, I think I am going to lend the rest from my father :tem. Shhh...of course I am not going to pay him back XD.

@babs : I am not rich by any stretch of imagination, so don't go on hating me :s.

xi0
May 18, 2011, 02:37 PM
I would never misquote you . I simply corrected it for the folks at home

Corrected it?

Well, regardless, I still don't think I have much need for a projector tbh.

Kaiten
May 18, 2011, 08:02 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/bsm1.jpg

thornofcarrion
May 19, 2011, 01:54 AM
Can you get an item like a Projector from a deal? What I know, the instalment plans are affordable, right?

xi0
May 20, 2011, 02:40 AM
Can you get an item like a Projector from a deal? What I know, the instalment plans are affordable, right?

What do you mean? You mean financing it and paying for it monthly? I'm sure one could, but like I said, I don't think I have much use for one.

@Kaiten - Kegasus is retarded. The concept is stupid, and the overreaction to it was even worse >_>

thornofcarrion
May 20, 2011, 03:03 AM
What do you mean? You mean financing it and paying for it monthly? I'm sure one could, but like I said, I don't think I have much use for one.

I meant with a phone deal or something. I am sure the financing will be economical option as well.

@Kaiten - Kegasus is retarded. The concept is stupid, and the overreaction to it was even worse >_>

Sarcasm...anyone :cookiehand

xi0
May 20, 2011, 03:23 AM
Oh you mean a deal combo-ing two things together for a lower price? Yeah, but usually the items are more related...Projector and phones definitely aren't.

And it wasn't sarcasm at all. People in the local paper have called it a "civic embarrassment", chiding the Maryland Jockey Club (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryland_Jockey_Club) for such a "low-class" ad-campaign. These high and mighty folks don't realize it isn't for the people in the grandstand with the big hats and expensive liquor, it's for the college-aged kids who go to the Preakness infield to get smashed and act a fool. It appears to be working though, and that's good for local horse racing, which is essentially a dying industry here.

I don't really care about horse racing myself, but the politicking that surrounds it is just ponderous to me.

M3J
May 20, 2011, 02:31 PM
What deodorant do you use?

Kaiten
May 20, 2011, 05:03 PM

Kegasus is epic win. He needs to be a meme. How can you dislike a centaur with a mullet and nipple ring?

xi0
May 21, 2011, 02:45 AM
What deodorant do you use?

Axe Essence. Before you say anything, I DON'T use the spray, I use the stick. The stigma around people who bathe themselves in body spray is worse enough. I like the scent, but don't appreciate people who douse themselves in them. It's nice, it's subtle as a stick.

Kegasus is epic win. He needs to be a meme. How can you dislike a centaur with a mullet and nipple ring?

I don't know, mainly because I'm tired of all the point, counterpoint regarding the whole issue. That and I find the ads unfunny and annoying. The concept is funny, but the actual ad campaign isn't really...if that makes sense.

M3J
May 21, 2011, 02:56 AM
Kait complains about it, not me. I prefer the spray. Anyway, you tried Clix? Smells good. :hurr

xi0
May 21, 2011, 03:47 AM
How do you know he complains about it? :blink Why would you care about his opinion...he's a dude.
[hr]
Never tried Clix. All of the scents are meh except for Essence IMO. Unlimited is okay. The rest smell too perfumey.

And I don't use the spray, so it's much more subtle and it isn't offensive.

M3J
May 21, 2011, 11:07 AM
Because he complained on IRC? Oh gee, I wonder. I don't, but it's annoying to see people knock down good stuff or knock up hot women.

Try Clix.

xi0
May 21, 2011, 11:38 AM
Because he complained on IRC? Oh gee, I wonder. I don't, but it's annoying to see people knock down good stuff or knock up hot women.

Try Clix.

I wouldn't say Axe is "good stuff". People abuse the spray, and for that I'm against it too. Knock up hot women? :blink

Nah, Essence works for me.

M3J
May 21, 2011, 12:06 PM
They do. :(

Also, you're a drag queen. :oh

xi0
May 21, 2011, 01:46 PM
They do what?

M3J
May 21, 2011, 03:39 PM
They do abuse the spray, but that goes for any cologne or perfume. This one car dealer at where we got the Nissan and brought the Nissan from REALLY smelled of his cologne. Like, from a mile away (exaggeration). Axe users just get attacked because Axe is cheaper thus people don't think much of it, not to mention it being deodorant spray.

xi0
May 21, 2011, 03:40 PM
They do abuse the spray, but that goes for any cologne or perfume. This one car dealer at where we got the Nissan and brought the Nissan from REALLY smelled of his cologne. Like, from a mile away (exaggeration). Axe users just get attacked because Axe is cheaper thus people don't think much of it, not to mention it being deodorant spray.

Attacked?....:rofl

I'm not a cologne guy either, for pretty much the same reason.

Was the car salesman Italian? :3c

M3J
May 21, 2011, 03:53 PM
OMG, FUCKER PUTS ON TOO MUCH AXE, CHEAP SHIT!dslagh;dshg;dslgh;aeslgs

Oh. But cologne in small doses is good. Example is at the meet.

I think so. D: Looked it anyway with the hair all oiled and shiny or at leaset, shiny.

xi0
May 21, 2011, 04:00 PM
It's usually valid

Who wore cologne? :blink

M3J
May 21, 2011, 05:04 PM
I did....

xi0
May 21, 2011, 06:02 PM
Oh....why would I care about that?

M3J
May 21, 2011, 06:04 PM
Proof that cologne is bad only if oversprayed.

Kaiten
May 21, 2011, 06:59 PM
Kait complains about it, not me. I prefer the spray. Anyway, you tried Clix? Smells good. :hurr

I complain about the spray, not the stick. I use Axe stick.

I don't know, mainly because I'm tired of all the point, counterpoint regarding the whole issue. That and I find the ads unfunny and annoying. The concept is funny, but the actual ad campaign isn't really...if that makes sense.

The adds themselves are immaterial. The fact that their are pictures of Kegasus for me to spam is the be all end all.

All of the hand wringing was stupid. Of course it was an idiotic campaign, Pimlico should be embarrassed. That's why it's amazing, it's a glory of post-modern quadruple self negating non-meaning. The ad itself and the media furor confirms everything Marshall McLuhan wrote. Kegasus works us over completely.

M3J
May 21, 2011, 07:02 PM
I'm talking about the spray anyway. Spray's good.

Kaiten
May 21, 2011, 07:22 PM
Spray's kind nasty. It's to easy to douse yourself in it. Fail.

M3J
May 21, 2011, 08:25 PM
Noooo, spraying is good. it's the people that screw up.

Kaiten
May 21, 2011, 11:46 PM
No, it's mostly nasty.

M3J
May 21, 2011, 11:47 PM
Only when the people screw up spraying it. If they do it moderately, it's not bad.

Kaiten
May 22, 2011, 01:51 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/2urphk1.jpg

M3J
May 22, 2011, 02:00 AM
Think about pizza plz.

xi0
May 22, 2011, 03:47 PM
The adds themselves are immaterial. The fact that their are pictures of Kegasus for me to spam is the be all end all.

All of the hand wringing was stupid. Of course it was an idiotic campaign, Pimlico should be embarrassed. That's why it's amazing, it's a glory of post-modern quadruple self negating non-meaning. The ad itself and the media furor confirms everything Marshall McLuhan wrote. Kegasus works us over completely.

Why should they be embarrassed? The campaign was stupid, but it served it's purpose. It was the next logical step from "Get your Preak on" last year. They were marketing for the young kids to buy into the Mug Club and get stupid drunk in the infield. As long as people can still get drunk and the Running of the Port-a-Johns is still not going on I think it's a success (Although the youtube videos of it are EPIC).

Kaiten
May 22, 2011, 04:18 PM
It definitely served it's purpose, no question about that. It brought the race a lot of national attention, which usually only happens when a really dominant horse wins the Derby. But it is slightly embarrassing that such a venerable race promotes itself as a big frat party. The Derby would never do that. Everyone knows the only reason to go to a horse race is to drink and gamble. But to think the "sport of kings" would stoop to such a vulgar ad campaign is kind of a sad commentary on how far the sport has fallen. Kegasus seems more suited for monster truck rallies or drag racing.

xi0
May 22, 2011, 04:32 PM
It definitely served it's purpose, no question about that. It brought the race a lot of national attention, which usually only happens when a really dominant horse wins the Derby. But it is slightly embarrassing that such a venerable race promotes itself as a big frat party. The Derby would never do that. Everyone knows the only reason to go to a horse race is to drink and gamble. But to think the "sport of kings" would stoop to such a vulgar ad campaign is kind of a sad commentary on how far the sport has fallen. Kegasus seems more suited for monster truck rallies or drag racing.

The Preakness has always been that though. Not as stuffy and uptight as the Kentucky Derby.

I personally don't care about the sport as a whole myself. I watched it but, yeah I don't follow it at all. It's just good for the local economy and if it takes Kegasus to up profits, I don't care in the end. It'll all be forgotten after all.

Kaiten
May 22, 2011, 08:13 PM
In the end they got what they wanted out of it: a little publicity and some play on ESPN. The sport as a whole is more or less dead. Go back forty years and it's right up there with baseball and football. Kegasus was a good laugh, that's enough I suppose.

baboysai
May 23, 2011, 06:10 AM
Dirk.

and can somebody take out that poll already? >.>

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 08:35 AM
Hello, xiO. :)

Your name remind me of Persona's lightning spell... Did you get it from there? What does it mean, if it's not? XD

xi0
May 23, 2011, 02:31 PM
Dirk.

and can somebody take out that poll already? >.>

What about him?

Mmmmm....I can, but I enjoy having on the record for how awful a poll thorn can make :thumbs

Hello, xiO. :)

Your name remind me of Persona's lightning spell... Did you get it from there? What does it mean, if it's not? XD

I've never played Persona actually.

My username was completely random. I wanted something short and unique. I've run into at least two people who use xiO actually, but it's xi0 for me.

M3J
May 23, 2011, 05:42 PM
May I poke your tonsils and uvulva, Gary? :hurr

thornofcarrion
May 23, 2011, 11:22 PM
Mmmmm....I can, but I enjoy having on the record for how awful a poll thorn can make :thumbs

Youuuuu baaaaastaaaaard :arro

godofthesunn
May 24, 2011, 09:15 AM
I won the trifecta!!!!!

xi0
May 24, 2011, 11:32 PM
May I poke your tonsils and uvulva, Gary? :hurr

With what? :shifty

Youuuuu baaaaastaaaaard :arro

Why do you think I said yes when you asked if you could post a poll in my thread? :derp

I won the trifecta!!!!!

On what? The Preakness?.......stop gambling :oh

thornofcarrion
May 24, 2011, 11:42 PM
^^;

There is a mean side to you...oh well :s

M3J
May 25, 2011, 12:40 AM
My finger, dude. D:

Or a pen.

Whichever you prefer.

Maybe a watch? =D

thornofcarrion
May 25, 2011, 12:41 AM
I am helping some other site with Admin related stuff. I was told, you posses the ultimate guide for Admins:

"Administration of Forums for Dummies"

The thing is, I don't need it :cheez. You had nothing on me...hear me...nothing...:dancin

except for that stupid poll

xi0
May 25, 2011, 01:11 AM
^^;

There is a mean side to you...oh well :s

Not mean. I just new that if the poll was a failure it wasn't any hair off my back :3c

My finger, dude. D:

Or a pen.

Whichever you prefer.

Maybe a watch? =D

A watch? :blink

I am helping some other site with Admin related stuff. I was told, you posses the ultimate guide for Admins:

"Administration of Forums for Dummies"

The thing is, I don't need it :cheez. You had nothing on me...hear me...nothing...:dancin

except for that stupid poll

I almost laughed there. About a third of the way there.

Okay, not really. You get an "E" for effort though :thumbs

thornofcarrion
May 25, 2011, 01:14 AM
Seriously be more generous when you are grading. I demand an A or B+ at least.

xi0
May 25, 2011, 01:19 AM
There is no demanding when it comes to grading. This is not a "Student becomes the Master" scenario, mind you :dancin

thornofcarrion
May 25, 2011, 01:34 AM
Nice one...you are in the grove today. I am seeing this pattern for couple of days now. Have you been dating someone, preferably a woman?

xi0
May 25, 2011, 01:39 AM
Nice one...you are in the grove today. I am seeing this pattern for couple of days now. Have you been dating someone, preferably a woman?

Well, actually I'm in a house, but there are some trees surrounding it. Some are close together even. :derp

Dating someone? Woman? :rofl

No comment.

M3J
May 25, 2011, 01:40 AM
Yes, a watch.

xi0
May 25, 2011, 01:45 AM
Why a watch? How is that good? :o

thornofcarrion
May 25, 2011, 01:49 AM
You look rejuvenated and happy...noticing the trees around you, with some together proves you are looking for pairing, partnership---->love. You are in love, aren't you?

xi0
May 25, 2011, 01:53 AM
You look rejuvenated and happy...noticing the trees around you, with some together proves you are looking for pairing, partnership---->love. You are in love, aren't you?

No, it proves you don't know how to spell and I'm awesome at comedy :3c

thornofcarrion
May 25, 2011, 01:58 AM
don't know how to spell :-_-...

awesome at comedy...I will give you D+ for your sense of humor as I am generous today.

M3J
May 25, 2011, 02:00 AM
Why a watch? How is that good? :o

It's not supposed to be good. -.-

xi0
May 25, 2011, 02:12 AM
don't know how to spell :-_-...

awesome at comedy...I will give you D+ for your sense of humor as I am generous today.

Do you read your own posts before you hit submit? :oh

M3J
May 25, 2011, 02:18 AM
I don't. Do I win something?

thornofcarrion
May 26, 2011, 01:34 AM
Actually no http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/thornofcarrion/Smileys/act15.gif.

I propose we replace the smileys not been used for ages and add new awesome ones...e.g., http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/thornofcarrion/Smileys/smiley-dance002.gif http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/thornofcarrion/Smileys/danceelmo.gifhttp://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/thornofcarrion/Smileys/Dancing_unhappy.gif http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/thornofcarrion/Smileys/slappity.gif http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/thornofcarrion/Smileys/smiley-violent018.gif http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/thornofcarrion/Smileys/gfightsmiley.gif http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/thornofcarrion/Smileys/viking.gif http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/thornofcarrion/Smileys/smiley-taunt010.gif http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/thornofcarrion/Smileys/act26.gif

A smiley dedicated to Admins:

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/thornofcarrion/Smileys/smiley-whacky084.gif

M3J
May 26, 2011, 01:43 AM
Why I indubitably and unanimously disagree, my good man!

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/thornofcarrion/Smileys/gfightsmiley.gif

thornofcarrion
May 26, 2011, 01:46 AM
Because the smileys are awesome and you don't like awesome smileys such as http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/thornofcarrion/674aad13.gif and :cookiestare and :cookiehand

M3J
May 26, 2011, 01:54 AM
Because the maracas one is ugly and annoying as hell.

And I dunno if you noticed, but I use :cookiehand and :cookiestare now. Plus, it doesn't help you damn butts kept spamming that like no tomorrow. -.-

thornofcarrion
May 26, 2011, 10:22 AM
Milly http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/thornofcarrion/stfu.gif

M3J
May 26, 2011, 02:33 PM
Eww, is that booger?

baboysai
May 27, 2011, 04:45 AM
hey! how did you do that avatar?

xi0
May 27, 2011, 08:15 AM

he uploaded it :oh

Anyways...this is not a smiley hangout thread :-_-

thornofcarrion
May 27, 2011, 08:54 AM

The one you were talking about...I didn't upload it. Someone, for someone, changed it. I might have some idea who did it for whom :-_-

Oh its you again. Its only been *counts* yeah two days since you logged on :p.

xi0
May 27, 2011, 02:46 PM
Why are you stalking me?...:oh

thornofcarrion
May 27, 2011, 03:04 PM
It is my job to keep track of what Admins do here. And for that Lord Fuzzy has awarded me:

Issue reason: This award is issued to thornofcarrion for his loyal yet secretive support to the most mootastic individual MangaHelpers has ever seen; Fuzzy.

:3 and my avy is picked by him as well. Can you dig that huh hooh hooo?

xi0
May 27, 2011, 03:35 PM
It is my job to keep track of what Admins do here. And for that Lord Fuzzy has awarded me:

:3 and my avy is picked by him as well. Can you dig that huh hooh hooo?

Not really. Kinda a joke methinks :amuse

thornofcarrion
May 28, 2011, 12:44 AM
Huh joke my a** booooo

Do you have a beach near you? Do you like beaches?

xi0
May 28, 2011, 09:04 AM
Huh joke my a** booooo

Do you have a beach near you? Do you like beaches?

Ocean City on the Delmarva Peninsula. I can get there in under three hours if the traffic isn't bad. We have "beaches" along the Chesapeake Bay and it's tributaries, but when I think of "beach" I think of the ocean, saltwater. Not brackish waters or marshy stuff. That being said, I prefer the Outer Banks of North Carolina over OC, but it's twice as long of a ride. It's worth it though IMO.

thornofcarrion
May 29, 2011, 01:08 AM
I am little confused, from what you said above, you are not a big fan of beaches right?

Your place looks quite beautiful.

xi0
May 29, 2011, 01:15 AM
No, I definitely am.....what are you reading?
[hr]
Which place are you talking about?

thornofcarrion
May 29, 2011, 02:34 AM
Ah you do, may be I was reading it wrong.

Delmarva Peninsula...saw some pictures.

xi0
May 29, 2011, 01:40 PM
Not really "my" place, as I don't live on the Eastern Shore.

godofthesunn
May 29, 2011, 01:47 PM
Not really "my" place, as I don't live on the Eastern Shore.

Close enough. What do yo think of the new thread so far?

xi0
May 29, 2011, 01:50 PM
What new thread?

thornofcarrion
May 29, 2011, 02:01 PM
^^;

I have a new picture on Facebook.

xi0
May 29, 2011, 02:05 PM
^^;

I have a new picture on Facebook.

Umm........okay? :blink

thornofcarrion
May 29, 2011, 02:07 PM
I see you are excited to hear about it.

xi0
May 29, 2011, 02:22 PM
Well...it's kind of a random thing to say...

thornofcarrion
May 29, 2011, 10:15 PM
Do you like Surfing? Have you tried it?

xi0
May 29, 2011, 10:24 PM
Do you like Surfing? Have you tried it?

Never tried surfing. I've body-boarded and body-surfed, but never tried it.

thornofcarrion
May 29, 2011, 11:10 PM
Why? You never got into it? I mean, you don't like it. Your brother surf?

xi0
May 29, 2011, 11:18 PM
More effort has to be put into surfing. Like knowing when a great swell is coming. Typically you just go to the beach to go to the beach. Whether the waves are really surfable or not doesn't come into my mind. I've never had much motivation to surf, plus surfing is much more of a West Coast thing since the waves are better for it....typically.

godofthesunn
June 05, 2011, 10:59 PM
I'm a natrual surfer btw... xi0 you would love it trust me. Get a nice wide board and you'd be coasting.

M3J
June 05, 2011, 11:16 PM
Get a nice wide board and you'd be coasting.

I loled.

:rofl

thornofcarrion
June 05, 2011, 11:40 PM
xi0 I am getting ready to write a book. I am in the process of gathering material for it. The story will be based on a fictional character named Gary...coincidence isn't it :maracas.

Anyway, the first step is to select a decent name for the book, which will make it sell like crazy. I have come up with few names:

Gary's imaginary girlfriends

Gary's pursuit of happiness

Gary discovering real life

Lazy Gary and Milly's mini-me

Gary got the goods

Gary and The beautiful thorn

After_Image
June 05, 2011, 11:44 PM
The 5th title sounds like a best seller. http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/d7b0db5a.png

M3J
June 05, 2011, 11:46 PM
Mini me? What the fuck?

LEAVE MY GOOD NAME OUT OF THIS! :yelling

thornofcarrion
June 06, 2011, 12:06 AM
Hey Milly's a fictional character as well :cookiehand

M3J
June 06, 2011, 12:09 AM
I AM NOT! :yelling

thornofcarrion
June 06, 2011, 12:18 AM
Kind of odd, this is how exactly I have imagined this fictional character Milly would act.

godofthesunn
June 06, 2011, 09:57 AM
xi0 I am getting ready to write a book. I am in the process of gathering material for it. The story will be based on a fictional character named Gary...coincidence isn't it :maracas.

Anyway, the first step is to select a decent name for the book, which will make it sell like crazy. I have come up with few names:

Gary got the goods

I'm outdone on this one. xi0 I look forward to your rebuttal.

M3J
June 06, 2011, 08:16 PM
Kind of odd, this is how exactly I have imagined this fictional character Milly would act.

Don't make me force a bacon in your mouth. :mad

xi0
June 08, 2011, 03:11 AM
I'm a natrual surfer btw... xi0 you would love it trust me. Get a nice wide board and you'd be coasting.

I see what you did there.

Gary got the goods

Well, as long as the illusion isn't broken, the imagination can be just as good :hee

The 5th title sounds like a best seller. http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/d7b0db5a.png

Mmmm.....that's playing with fire there. I wouldn't want thorn to upset the wrong people. Oh wait, maybe I do? :hip

godofthesunn
June 08, 2011, 05:34 PM
You think I was making fun of you but even I uses a long wide board. So its nothing to be ashamed of.

xi0
June 09, 2011, 12:14 AM
Well...I didn't think you clever enough to make even a simple joke like that, but Milly took it that way so I guess you should just go with it

M3J
June 09, 2011, 12:56 AM
WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?

thornofcarrion
June 09, 2011, 01:04 AM
Really, don't know where are you going with this illusion and imagination talk >_>

Anyway, I have been working on this character Gary. Few developments, Gary is a Pagan XD, if you know what I mean. He is going to be a bisexual character...well, the character is still in the development phase, so be patient till the next time.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

You think I was making fun of you but even I uses a long wide board. So its nothing to be ashamed of.

I know you had a bigger one than xi0...the board I mean.

xi0
June 09, 2011, 01:40 AM
Really, don't know where are you going with this illusion and imagination talk >_>

Anyway, I have been working on this character Gary. Few developments, Gary is a Pagan XD, if you know what I mean. He is going to be a bisexual character...well, the character is still in the development phase, so be patient till the next time.

I like to confuse you :cookiehand

Why is he a Pagan? Why is he Bi? Why do I have to be patient when I'm not sure I care? :3c

thornofcarrion
June 09, 2011, 01:59 AM
After asking so many questions, how can you even pretend you don't care? Loooool, liar liar pants on fire...:3c

xi0
June 09, 2011, 02:04 AM
After asking so many questions, how can you even pretend you don't care? Loooool, liar liar pants on fire...:3c

I'm not going to get into semantics, but I'm a very curious person...often to the point of annoyance. But that doesn't mean I "care"...hard to explain.

M3J
June 09, 2011, 02:04 AM
Gary rhymes with Mary.
Mary is a girl's name.

Therefore, xi0 is a girl.

xi0
June 09, 2011, 02:06 AM
Gary rhymes with Mary.
Mary is a girl's name.

Therefore, xi0 is a girl.

Who said my name was Gary?

thornofcarrion
June 09, 2011, 02:11 AM
I'm not going to get into semantics, but I'm a very curious person...often to the point of annoyance. But that doesn't mean I "care"...hard to explain.

Woot the character in my book is also very curious...curious and do not care 0.o...shuuuuuure

M3J
June 09, 2011, 02:11 AM
You did.

xi0
June 09, 2011, 02:27 AM
Woot the character in my book is also very curious...curious and do not care 0.o...shuuuuuure

This will be an unauthorized biography by the way :neutral

Like I said...hard to explain

You did.

I did?...interesting :hurr

thornofcarrion
June 10, 2011, 01:35 AM
This will be an unauthorized biography by the way :neutral

Like I said...hard to explain

Looool, you can decide that. You Admin Control Panel does not work in the realms of real world ^.^.

I got my projector two days back. I wasn't a back enthusiast or eager to have a projector but I was damn wrong. Watched Entangled and Avatar yesterday, its a wonderful experience. You can get a big TV but the projector gives you more theatrical feeling. Trust me, if you can ever get a projector, you should. It will be nice to sit with your family, or your boyfriends or your girlfriends and enjoy the theatre experience at home.

I will make it simple for you, by enlisting the steps to get the awesome experience:

Get a nice job
Save money
Buy a projector
Buy a sound system (skip if you already have it)
Designate an area for the projection
Buy popcorns, bear, cold drink, green tea or whatever the audience demands

Invite your boyfriends over to your place for a movie
or
7.1 Find girlfriend(s)
7.2 Invite them (don't be heartbroken if they she (they) refuse)
Have a nice time :cookiehand

Yeah yeah...no need to thank me. You already know I am a good person and a friend :maracas

xi0
June 10, 2011, 04:54 AM
Looool, you can decide that. You Admin Control Panel does not work in the realms of real world ^.^.

I got my projector two days back. I wasn't a back enthusiast or eager to have a projector but I was damn wrong. Watched Entangled and Avatar yesterday, its a wonderful experience. You can get a big TV but the projector gives you more theatrical feeling. Trust me, if you can ever get a projector, you should. It will be nice to sit with your family, or your boyfriends or your girlfriends and enjoy the theatre experience at home.

I will make it simple for you, by enlisting the steps to get the awesome experience:

Get a nice job
Save money
Buy a projector
Buy a sound system (skip if you already have it)
Designate an area for the projection
Buy popcorns, bear, cold drink, green tea or whatever the audience demands

Invite your boyfriends over to your place for a movie
or
7.1 Find girlfriend(s)
7.2 Invite them (don't be heartbroken if they she (they) refuse)
Have a nice time :cookiehand

Yeah yeah...no need to thank me. You already know I am a good person and a friend :maracas

Do you just come in my thread to brag?...I already said I don't really want a projector. You'd need a worthwhile place to project the image, and I can't think of a place where I could. Plus, there's other things I'd rather spend money on.

Unauthorized has nothing to with whether you'll publish it or not. It has to do with whether it should be considered rubbish or not :cookiehand

I don't really eat popcorn...or bear :cookiestare

baboysai
June 10, 2011, 05:34 AM
hey thorn, given your list of how to acquire a projector, you mean to say you've worked for how many years to save up that much?? or is that daddy's money? :p

thornofcarrion
June 10, 2011, 07:37 AM
Do you just come in my thread to brag?

It saddens me to know how my intentions are misread and to know you have a low opinion about me. You need to make up your mind, last time you accused me of coming here to increase my post count >.> and now bragging. Do you really know the meaning of sharing?

...I already said I don't really want a projector. You'd need a worthwhile place to project the image, and I can't think of a place where I could. Plus, there's other things I'd rather spend money on.

I was just sharing the pleasurable experienced I had. Of course, it depend and varies from person to person...what pleasure means to them.

Unauthorized has nothing to with whether you'll publish it or not. It has to do with whether it should be considered rubbish or not :cookiehand

Rubbish...you mean the character Gray is rubbish. Its the only outcome I can deduce from your statement as I never told you the plot of the story. So, the story can't be rubbish...:pwnge

I don't really eat popcorn...or bear :cookiestare

Good for you, I guess :cookiehand

hey thorn, given your list of how to acquire a projector, you mean to say you've worked for how many years to save up that much?? or is that daddy's money? :p

I see what you tried to did there :cookiestare...helping out xi0 the feisty one rawrrrrrrr. Well:
The list only applies to xi0 or you can say tailored for xi0 :dancin.
I saved money for last three months :mootastic
No, its my own money :yelling

Why would you betray your Asian family and help this foreigner :arro...do not let their numbers or colors intimidate you. With our perseverance, my spams, and your seducing good looking self...we can reign supreme someday.

baboysai
June 10, 2011, 07:55 AM
wut, I just asked purely out of curiosity. :oh

thornofcarrion
June 10, 2011, 07:59 AM
wut, I just asked purely out of curiosity. :oh

Shuuuure...you did :-_-

M3J
June 10, 2011, 09:04 PM
poop

xi0
June 10, 2011, 10:19 PM
Don't call me a foreigner....

And you're way emo0o0o0o0o~ thorn ....U mad? :derp

Plus, Nes is the best :super ...plus I grew up with Filipinos and have them as neighbors so they're hardly foreign to me either :cookiehand

thornofcarrion
June 10, 2011, 11:01 PM
And your point is...?

M3J
June 10, 2011, 11:32 PM
I reiterate: poop.

xi0
June 10, 2011, 11:40 PM
And your point is...?

No point I guess :neutral

baboysai
June 11, 2011, 07:57 AM
Point or no point, just pretend you don't see Milly. :oh

thornofcarrion
June 11, 2011, 11:19 AM
Don't call me a foreigner....

Why? You are a foreigner to me...

And you're way emo0o0o0o0o~ thorn ....U mad? :derp

For reasons unknown, you keep suggesting that I am emo :butthurt

Plus, Nes is the best :super ...plus I grew up with Filipinos and have them as neighbors so they're hardly foreign to me either :cookiehand

Lol, you just made the story up, didn't you :-_-. Obviously, you want to win her over to your side...you evil man :pim

Point or no point, just pretend you don't see Milly. :oh

What is a Milly? Is it something edible? Is it a Mexican food?

M3J
June 11, 2011, 11:22 AM
Wut? You old witches. :mad

xi0
June 11, 2011, 11:54 PM
Why would I lie about something like that?....

godofthesunn
June 12, 2011, 07:36 AM
How much is enough?

xi0
June 12, 2011, 08:28 AM
How much is enough?

What is with your brooding, confusing non sequiturs?...:blink

thornofcarrion
June 12, 2011, 09:32 AM
Why would I lie about something like that?....

lrn2readcarefully :cookiehand

Lol, you just made the story up, didn't you :-_-. Obviously, you want to win her over to your side...you evil man :pim

xi0
June 12, 2011, 09:39 AM
That's your suggestion.......stupid thing to lie about. She's already confessed to me more than once, why lie about it then :cookiehand

thornofcarrion
June 12, 2011, 10:09 AM
Confess :-_-....confessed what?

xi0
June 12, 2011, 10:22 AM
Confess :-_-....confessed what?

What do you think? :dancin

thornofcarrion
June 12, 2011, 10:37 AM
I almost got you there XD...

Don't let my imagination do the guessing :hurr

M3J
June 12, 2011, 12:51 PM
:pim

thornofcarrion
June 12, 2011, 01:34 PM
Mil that's a spam...you know that, right?

M3J
June 12, 2011, 01:43 PM
And I care, why? People spam. Plus, Gary said nothing about it, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

:cookiestare

thornofcarrion
June 12, 2011, 01:48 PM
Who is that girl in your sig?

M3J
June 12, 2011, 05:28 PM
Lights Poxle... Lights with a long, complicated last name.

You like? :3c

baboysai
June 14, 2011, 06:21 AM
:cookiestare why would you put lyrics of a song like that alongside her?

Oh and thorn, I do love Gary. There will be no end to it. :oh

Gary, Game of Thrones. Please like it :wtf

thornofcarrion
June 14, 2011, 01:07 PM
Someone must have jumper while reading it...and it wasn't me :hurr

My question would be Why?

I actually would have believed what you said, if it wasn't for the smiley at the end of your confession. Its like you said something that you were not suppose to say or you said something and you were not sure about it. I will pretend to believe in the later one.

Anyway, grats to xi0, for this is the first time a WOMAN (as in female...as in opposite sex) has confessed to love him. Previously, Milly has confessed it many times. I guess, Kait and some other did too. But you'd be the first woman. I hope my point is getting through...emphasizing on WOMAN, kk.

Good luck to you babs, I knew you always wanted to venture in to...nevermind. Luckily, I got my hands on what happened when xi0 read your post. Below you'll find the links to the album containing the pictures, you can recognize the pictures by the custom titles. Of course, I fear my safety so I have password protected them and will PM you the password :super.

Usual self of xi0
When he was reading your post
After few minutes

The Link (http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/thornofcarrion/Garbabs/)...

M3J
June 14, 2011, 01:41 PM
WHoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa awhoa whoa whoa, baaaaack it up, back dat ass up!

I never confessed any love to anyone, especially to Gary. I don't even have any. :-_-

thornofcarrion
June 14, 2011, 01:53 PM
You did to Gary and Sari like gazillion times :)

xi0
June 14, 2011, 02:50 PM
I almost got you there XD...

Don't let my imagination do the guessing :hurr

How'd you almost get me? :derp

:cookiestare why would you put lyrics of a song like that alongside her?

Oh and thorn, I do love Gary. There will be no end to it. :oh

Gary, Game of Thrones. Please like it :wtf

He didn't make the signature, so he probably has no clue.

:hurr

Of course....I love it! What a fantastic show. I read some of the book like 10 years ago and the TV adaptation is really good. Too bad there's only one episode left this season.

Someone must have jumper while reading it...and it wasn't me :hurr

...huh?

My question would be Why?

I actually would have believed what you said, if it wasn't for the smiley at the end of your confession. Its like you said something that you were not suppose to say or you said something and you were not sure about it. I will pretend to believe in the later one.

Anyway, grats to xi0, for this is the first time a WOMAN (as in female...as in opposite sex) has confessed to love him. Previously, Milly has confessed it many times. I guess, Kait and some other did too. But you'd be the first woman. I hope my point is getting through...emphasizing on WOMAN, kk.

Good luck to you babs, I knew you always wanted to venture in to...nevermind. Luckily, I got my hands on what happened when xi0 read your post. Below you'll find the links to the album containing the pictures, you can recognize the pictures by the custom titles. Of course, I fear my safety so I have password protected them and will PM you the password :super.

Usual self of xi0
When he was reading your post
After few minutes

The Link (http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/thornofcarrion/Garbabs/)...

You're a sad little man...

thornofcarrion
June 14, 2011, 02:57 PM
How'd you almost get me? :derp

:hurr

You're a sad little man...

:maracas

Have you watched Tron?

xi0
June 14, 2011, 03:25 PM
The original? Yes. The Sequel? No.

M3J
June 14, 2011, 03:53 PM
You did to Gary and Sari like gazillion times :)

I did not. I'm too aloof and cool to love anyone.

baboysai
June 15, 2011, 07:38 AM

what a misinterpretation. That smiley meant it was a no-brainer.

Anyway, grats to xi0, for this is the first time a WOMAN (as in female...as in opposite sex) has confessed to love him.

who... ever told you I was female? :toc

Of course....I love it! What a fantastic show. I read some of the book like 10 years ago and the TV adaptation is really good. Too bad there's only one episode left this season.

deshou? I marathoned all 9 eps in one night. >.< It's just to engrossing, now I wanna get my hands on the books coz i can't wait... but then the books would probably skyrocket in price, also, watching takes lesser time than reading the book.

of course I could not compare the literary liberties taken by an author vs. a TV production, even if its HBO.. But at this point I really don't have the time to read anything.

except manga. :oh <---- again, thorn, this is a nobrainer.

I did not. I'm too aloof and cool to love anyone.

yeah right. you confessed your love for sari A LOT.

M3J
June 15, 2011, 09:04 PM
Only once, and in that Valentine's thread.

That's the only thing I can remember anyway.

The rest were jokin' around, probably.

Your sig needs a panty shot. :oh

thornofcarrion
June 16, 2011, 02:00 AM
what a misinterpretation. That smiley meant it was a no-brainer.

:-_-

who... ever told you I was female? :toc

Tranny :cookiehand?

:-_-

Now you get what the password was for :3c?

M3J
June 16, 2011, 02:05 AM
So, why were you on IRC, thorny, but not saying anything? D:

thornofcarrion
June 16, 2011, 02:07 AM
:3

M3J
June 16, 2011, 02:08 AM
Don't give me that :3 crap. Gary would be upset with you. :<

thornofcarrion
June 16, 2011, 02:11 AM
Yes he will be as soon as he reads my PM. Can you text him to come on MH.

xi0
June 16, 2011, 05:20 AM
deshou? I marathoned all 9 eps in one night. >.< It's just to engrossing, now I wanna get my hands on the books coz i can't wait... but then the books would probably skyrocket in price, also, watching takes lesser time than reading the book.

of course I could not compare the literary liberties taken by an author vs. a TV production, even if its HBO.. But at this point I really don't have the time to read anything.

Yeah, I marathon'd the first 7 or so episodes in 2 days. I went to the movies yesterday and went to no less than four places looking for the books. My plan was to buy the original and then A Clash of Kings. I found A Game of Thrones (in several editions), A Storm of Swords and A Feast of Crows...but not the second in the series :bored I wasted two hours. Might just end up buying it online...

Only once, and in that Valentine's thread.

That's the only thing I can remember anyway.

That was after she asked me to marry her at least twice...soooo :neutral

thornofcarrion
June 16, 2011, 05:23 AM
Are you two going to get married? Can you get married in Asia, so I can be your bestman or something?

xi0
June 16, 2011, 05:30 AM
Bestwoman? :cookiestare

thornofcarrion
June 16, 2011, 07:23 AM
^^;

Did you play Duke Nukem back when it was released?

M3J
June 16, 2011, 12:20 PM
I got Gary on, you owe me hentai. :mad

Babs proposed to you twice, Gary? :o don't cheat on her with thorny. :derp

thornofcarrion
June 16, 2011, 01:02 PM
Here we go again xi0, Milly's demented yaoi fantasies.

M3J
June 16, 2011, 02:01 PM
It's not yaoi. Didn't Kait, c_k, or goodsy come up with the pairing?

Sala kutra kamina.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

thornofcarrion
June 16, 2011, 11:54 PM
What are your thoughts on Mavs winning the championship?

godofthesunn
June 17, 2011, 07:49 AM
This thread is oc xi0... you need someone to respect your aurthoritii!

baboysai
June 17, 2011, 08:35 AM
I thought you were the authority over here, gots?

xi0
June 17, 2011, 09:25 AM
^^;

Did you play Duke Nukem back when it was released?

I played it ages ago, don't know if it was back when it was actually released.

I got Gary on, you owe me hentai. :mad

You got me on?

What are your thoughts on Mavs winning the championship?

Mmmm...their owner is a jackass, but at least the Heat didn't win.

This thread is oc xi0... you need someone to respect your aurthoritii!

OC?.....

I thought you were the authority over here, gots?

He's chock-full of contradictions isn't he?

M3J
June 17, 2011, 09:34 AM
I did.

xi0
June 17, 2011, 09:37 AM
Got me on when?...not sure what you're talking about.

thornofcarrion
June 17, 2011, 10:00 AM
Got you on his car :cookiehand

OC = out of control (I assume)

They released a new Duke Nukem (sequel)...epic fail. The original was so so better or perhaps its because there are so many FPS, and it couldn't match them.

xi0
June 17, 2011, 01:26 PM
Got you on his car :cookiehand

OC = out of control (I assume)

They released a new Duke Nukem (sequel)...epic fail. The original was so so better or perhaps its because there are so many FPS, and it couldn't match them.

I don't think that's what he meant. I'm not Tawny Kitaen :cookiestare

Who knows

Yeah, I heard they finally got around to releasing it. So it sucks?