PDA

View Full Version : Very soft. Don't want to lose that softness. Very, very soft. Quiet

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

thornofcarrion
June 17, 2011, 02:32 PM
:rofl

Hell yeah it sucked, I played few levels and got so bored that I had to turn it off.

godofthesunn
June 17, 2011, 09:26 PM
Mmmm...their owner is a jackass, but at least the Heat didn't win.

OC?.....

He's chock-full of contradictions isn't he?

All three of these comments stung. 1)Cant believe you aren't a heat man. But then there aren't a lot of them. 2)Out of control = OC. 3) Contradictions.. I mean if I could clean up this thread I would but UNFORTUNATELY i was never granted with moderator powers.

baboysai
June 17, 2011, 09:45 PM
i think OC, as the universe knows it, means Obsessive Compulsive?

M3J
June 17, 2011, 09:57 PM
Heat is fail. -.-

baboysai
June 17, 2011, 10:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhTjnzlcIeI

M3J
June 17, 2011, 10:32 PM
Gary is a fairy.

Babs is a devil.

Milly is a scared innocent kid. :wtf

xi0
June 17, 2011, 10:47 PM
All three of these comments stung. 1)Cant believe you aren't a heat man. But then there aren't a lot of them. 2)Out of control = OC. 3) Contradictions.. I mean if I could clean up this thread I would but UNFORTUNATELY i was never granted with moderator powers.

NBA is pretty fail anyways. LeBron James is the biggest impostor in sports.

Thank the moon and stars you weren't granted powers :super

i think OC, as the universe knows it, means Obsessive Compulsive?

Oh he's certainly the "O" in that :derp

But no, that'd be OCD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhTjnzlcIeI

Thanks? :sweat

Milly is a scared innocent kid. :wtf

...and a random attention whore :ohaielmo

M3J
June 17, 2011, 11:11 PM
A bored random attention whore. :cookiehand

---------- Post added June 18, 2011 at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was June 17, 2011 at 11:56 PM ----------

Also, you're sucking at BotI hard. One of your soldier got killed. -.- Use your shaman's super duper power for payback.

xi0
June 17, 2011, 11:12 PM
Shamans don't work on Gnomes you goof

M3J
June 18, 2011, 01:17 AM
I forgot. :oh

You still managed to get your good soldier killed.

Bugzee
June 18, 2011, 08:23 AM
How's it going, xi0!?

Whatcha think of the Twilight series!? :oh

:3c

Do you find Kristen Stewart attractive!?

baboysai
June 18, 2011, 08:27 AM
Soldiers, I learned today, apparently mean buttered white toast sliced into 5 or six pieces by the British. :oh

M3J
June 18, 2011, 11:16 AM
Silly Brits.

sakura-aneki
June 18, 2011, 01:30 PM
heeyyy Xi0000!!! was looking through my subscriptions and found your old thread but it was locked so I migrated here xDDD
I shall subscribe to this xD

so what's up

@bugzee omfg twilight again @_@ wherever I go people talk about it :|

thornofcarrion
June 18, 2011, 01:41 PM
Twilight sucked...I am using this word too much in this thread :darn. Sorry Twilight fans...but I hated it and the cast as well.

benelori
June 18, 2011, 01:47 PM
Soldiers, I learned today, apparently mean buttered white toast sliced into 5 or six pieces by the British. :oh
Not just british...it's actually a pretty common Euro habit

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

heeyyy Xi0000!!! was looking through my subscriptions and found your old thread but it was locked so I migrated here xDDD

so what's up

I never though I would be meeting a fellow country-woman here...hi! o/

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Oh yeah...hi gary:oh...I guess

sakura-aneki
June 18, 2011, 02:51 PM
dude you're from romania! awesome!
what city?

xi0
June 18, 2011, 02:53 PM
How's it going, xi0!?

Whatcha think of the Twilight series!? :oh

:3c

Do you find Kristen Stewart attractive!?

Never bothered watching it. Don't really care about it. I'm imagining you're trying to troll Milly by proxy here. I won't say she's unattractive, but she's not top tier at all.

For dipping in egg yolk, yeah. I don't think they call it that here, but I've seen the practice.

so what's up

Ohaidere. How are you enjoying your return to MH and your proper account?

Yeah my thread finally auto-split.

I never though I would be meeting a fellow country-woman here...hi! o/

She's also a former Art-Mod :hurr

Siedhr was romanian too, so they're not that rare here.

M3J
June 18, 2011, 03:22 PM
Twilight is horrible.

Kristen Stewart is good.

xi0
June 18, 2011, 03:23 PM
Kristen Stewart is good.

At what? :neutral

After_Image
June 18, 2011, 05:05 PM
At what? :neutral

At being Kristen Stewart. http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/67ef8ba8.gif

M3J
June 18, 2011, 05:12 PM
She's hot and she's good at acting.

xi0
June 18, 2011, 05:22 PM
She's an awful actress...wth do you watch?

sakura-aneki
June 18, 2011, 05:51 PM
oh gawd! Kristen is an awful actress I don't like her one bit , and twilight for me was like a horid fan fiction written by a 9 year old vampire fantard
I did enjoy vampires suck though XDDDD

@Xi0 it's great to be in "my own skin" again :))) ha ha! but yea I'm glad I'm back and on my old account <3 thanks for that!
threads auto split? xDDD

@benelori I didn't see you edited the comment before :)) and lol I used to think the same when I was active around here only person I had found from our country was a translator I think? and he wasn't active from what I remember and I was sad :))
but maaan I'm glad there's a fellow romanian here <3 makes the place feel even more like at home xD

ha ha xio at that smilie 's face!
nnggghhh I miss that TAT
and oh! I think it was Siedhr that I saw but was he active? and 3 people is still rare xio -_____-

M3J
June 18, 2011, 06:11 PM
She's an awful actress...wth do you watch?
She's a great actress. Have you watched any of her movies or are you basing it on Twilight?

oh gawd! Kristen is an awful actress I don't like her one bit , and twilight for me was like a horid fan fiction written by a 9 year old vampire fantard

Don't base her acting skills on Twilight. -.-

sakura-aneki
June 18, 2011, 06:42 PM
well twilight was the only one I saw with her , and you could say I'm basing it on that movie , BUT
how she acted in twilight doesn't change the fact that it was her acting. I don't know if I make any sense. But you know what? I'll watch other movies with her and then telly you my opinion.

xi0
June 18, 2011, 06:43 PM
I did enjoy vampires suck though XDDDD

@Xi0 it's great to be in "my own skin" again :))) ha ha! but yea I'm glad I'm back and on my old account <3 thanks for that!
threads auto split? xDDD

@benelori I didn't see you edited the comment before :)) and lol I used to think the same when I was active around here only person I had found from our country was a translator I think? and he wasn't active from what I remember and I was sad :))
but maaan I'm glad there's a fellow romanian here <3 makes the place feel even more like at home xD

ha ha xio at that smilie 's face!
nnggghhh I miss that TAT
and oh! I think it was Siedhr that I saw but was he active? and 3 people is still rare xio -_____-

I've only heard about how shitty it is, I don't need to go near it to find out.

:hurr That smiley? :hurr :hurr

Siedhr is a she, and she was at one point. I guess it's rare, but I've seen the flag in other places. Hate to burst the bubble but bene is actually Hungarian, but his nationality is Romanian

She's a great actress. Have you watched any of her movies or are you basing it on Twilight?

Don't base her acting skills on Twilight. -.-

She is NOT a great actress. I saw The Runaways too...shit movie, shitty actress.

M3J
June 18, 2011, 07:08 PM
well twilight was the only one I saw with her , and you could say I'm basing it on that movie , BUT
how she acted in twilight doesn't change the fact that it was her acting. I don't know if I make any sense. But you know what? I'll watch other movies with her and then telly you my opinion.
She was bad in Twilight, but Twilight is shit. See other movies like Panic Room and Adventureland. She's better.

She is NOT a great actress. I saw The Runaways too...shit movie, shitty actress.

So basically, any movies that are shitty have shitty acting?

Good logic. :cookiehand

xi0
June 18, 2011, 09:32 PM
She was bad in Twilight, but Twilight is shit. See other movies like Panic Room and Adventureland. She's better.

So basically, any movies that are shitty have shitty acting?

Good logic. :cookiehand

Panic Room she was a scared child.....really difficult :eyeroll Adventureland was essentially the same as The Runaways, minus the drugs and boozing. She's the same person in every movie man.

And not necessarily, but shitty acting usually has something to do with a movie being bad.

M3J
June 18, 2011, 09:53 PM
You're just generalizing and being biased because you don't like her.

It tends to.

thornofcarrion
June 19, 2011, 12:57 AM
Kristen can't act...its a fact. Pattinson and Kristen acting in Twilight disgusted me. The facial expressions when they looked at each other...:fail. I had hard time imagining if she is a woman at all >.>, she doesn't look that attractive to me.

M3J
June 19, 2011, 01:21 AM
It's not a a fact, at all. Kristen can act, and she can act well. Like I said, Twilight is a horrible example as it's based off a shitty series, where it's hard to act all lovey dovey and impossible to not want to bone the girl that's willing to sleep with you. In many other movies, she has shown ability to act.

She's just bad at posing or making herself look sexier, but she's attractive. I guess I just prefer women who don't look fake, then.

xi0
June 19, 2011, 06:32 AM
You're just generalizing and being biased because you don't like her.

It tends to.

I'm not generalizing at all. She's the same person in nearly every movie I've see her in. How can you say she's a great actress? :lmao Whether she's attractive or not is up to the individual, but it's generally accepted that she's NOT a GREAT actress.

Who said I wasn't being biased? You're being biased because you like her. Opinions are biased...:fail

sakura-aneki
June 19, 2011, 08:57 AM
@xi0 xDDD indeed I got curious and watched it ...still regret that day ...and to think I watched all 3 @_@ and now a 4th part is in the making wtf! and to think I'm curious about it is even worse!!! XDDDDDDD

yes yes that one it's so cutteee!!!

oh yes I checked the Romanian thread and saw xD
awww so whaaat he wears the Romanian flag not Hungarian :P *feels proud* XDDD so he's Romanian at heart!

@M3J ok I will
but I have to disagree with you on that just because the movie is shitty doesn't mean the acting must be as well , for example "In the name of the king" with Jason Statham was a horrible movie! I still hate myself for paying to see it :| , BUT Jason's acting was still great , so even if the movie sucks ballz the actor doesn't have to lower his skills to the entire movie's "potential" . So basically if she's a good actress it'll show even in a shitty movie.
on a side note Jason Statham rules!!!!!! XD

baboysai
June 19, 2011, 09:20 AM
Siedhr is a she

/shock

then who was that other seinen translator/moderator with long creepy curly hair> (not anax)? I think I'm confused lol.

@xi0 xDDD indeed I got curious and watched it ...still regret that day ...and to think I watched all 3 @_@ and now a 4th part is in the making wtf! and to think I'm curious about it is even worse!!! XDDDDDDD

Hmm that's what my sister felt when she kept reading the books. Just to find that one redeeming factor to end her frustration, that one glimmer of hope- that one thing that could justify why it was selling like mad. In the end she didn't find it. And it wasted all her time :rofl

And milly. Stop trolling about Twilight and Kristen now. You were successful the first time. :-_-

xi0
June 19, 2011, 09:35 AM
/shock

then who was that other seinen translator/moderator with long creepy curly hair> (not anax)? I think I'm confused lol.

Siedhr was a cleaner, she was involved with Strays. I think you're talking about Zindryr...and he'd object to be called creepy methinks :rofl

sakura-aneki
June 19, 2011, 09:36 AM
@babo ahahahaha oh god! I was the same ...still hoping it'd get better with "time" and kept watching even though everyone told me it was awful I stil hoped xDD but no it was total disappointment xD I feel your sister's pain xD

thornofcarrion
June 19, 2011, 12:19 PM
@Milly : Sorry, I can not recall any good movie of her.

M3J
June 19, 2011, 02:11 PM
You all just hate Kristen because she acted in Twilight. :-_-

sakura-aneki
June 19, 2011, 02:16 PM
ahahahah m3 you're so steamed up about this subject aren't you? XD

benelori
June 19, 2011, 02:39 PM
dude you're from romania! awesome!
what city?
Cluj!
I know other romanians on the site, but it's really rare, so it's good to see another person...and I hear U were an art mod? When was that?

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

There's a fellow narutard who is pretty active nowadays, and there are some other people as well...sometimes posting in the seinen sections, but mostly shounen...
Man I tried to revive the romanian thread a few times...I even had a link in my sig...it didn't work:darn

sakura-aneki
June 19, 2011, 02:49 PM
ha ha that sucks! I noticed that none of them frequent the topic , oh well
Glad that there are at least more of them
I've been a mod back in 2007 a short while after I had joined , till I dunno end of summer 2008? I don't remember too well

omfg you're from cluj?!?!? Awesome! I know many people there mostly people who are into manga/anime
have you been to nijikon or Otaku till now?

which reminds me ...TAT I don't have a sempai name waaaaaaaahhh [cuz I happened to see ex mods had sempai statuses TAT]

benelori
June 19, 2011, 02:51 PM
ha ha that sucks! I noticed that none of them frequent the topic , oh well
Glad that there are at least more of them
I've been a mod back in 2007 a short while after I had joined , till I dunno end of summer 2008? I don't remember too well

omfg you're from cluj?!?!? Awesome! I know many people there mostly people who are into manga/anime
have you been to nijikon or Otaku till now?
Well that's a long time ago...I wasn't a member then, so...no recollection of such events...

I dunno anybody here who likes anime or manga...though there are some people at the japanese centre who might be into that...most probably:amuse...

Nijikon, Otaku? I'm not really familiar with them...are these conventions?

sakura-aneki
June 19, 2011, 02:59 PM
yeah they're conventions TAT
and they're both held in Bucharest
but there were some events in Cluj too in the past 2 years but I'm guessing you haven't attended them neither no?
hmm yea I know quite a few people from there and I was already starting to suspect I'd know you as well ahahahha XD but seems I don't :P
some of them also go to conventions in Hungary so I was ALMOST CERTAIN you had to know them TAT that's why I asked
boo hoo
have you attended conventions from other countries? like from Hungary?
sorry if I talk too much xDDD

benelori
June 19, 2011, 03:06 PM
yeah they're conventions TAT
and they're both held in Bucharest
but there were some events in Cluj too in the past 2 years but I'm guessing you haven't attended them neither no?
hmm yea I know quite a few people from there and I was already starting to suspect I'd know you as well ahahahha XD but seems I don't :P
some of them also go to conventions in Hungary so I was ALMOST CERTAIN you had to know them TAT that's why I asked
boo hoo
have you attended conventions from other countries? like from Hungary?
sorry if I talk too much xDDD

Haha...no problem with talking...unless the scary admin forbids it:darn...

I never heard of conventions in Cluj:(...I knew that there are some in Bucharest, but it doesn't really worth the trip you know...it's a pretty long journey...and the same with hungary...I don't travel that much...but I will go to Bon Jovi...and that will definitely worth every penny:bbb

And no...we probably don't know each other...I don't know anyone from Bucharest...unless you study japanese, then we might've run into each other during jlpt...

sakura-aneki
June 19, 2011, 03:15 PM
haha great! Cuz I tend to talk a lot :P

well there wasn't anything big in Cluj but there were a few events ....like hmm did you hear of Kesenai ONG they raised funds for Japan when the eartquake came and raised around 5000euro and the guy who owns the ong and his gf and the rest of the crew are friends also they're planning on making a convention there for next year and I was thinking of helping them out with what I can xD , I'll make sure to let you know but you'll probably see posters on streets and maybe advertisements on TV anyway xD

ah yea I kno it's a 10 hour trip I've been to cluj before I hated the journey though ....good thing I wasn't alone xD
no I don't study japanese XD but I want to attend summer school this year @_@ need to et the funds fast since the applications deadline is approaching XD

benelori
June 19, 2011, 03:42 PM
haha great! Cuz I tend to talk a lot :P

well there wasn't anything big in Cluj but there were a few events ....like hmm did you hear of Kesenai ONG they raised funds for Japan when the eartquake came and raised around 5000euro and the guy who owns the ong and his gf and the rest of the crew are friends also they're planning on making a convention there for next year and I was thinking of helping them out with what I can xD , I'll make sure to let you know but you'll probably see posters on streets and maybe advertisements on TV anyway xD

ah yea I kno it's a 10 hour trip I've been to cluj before I hated the journey though ....good thing I wasn't alone xD
no I don't study japanese XD but I want to attend summer school this year @_@ need to et the funds fast since the applications deadline is approaching XD

Really? That will be nice...if you come here, be sure to tell, just drop by my thread or send a PM:amuse...I don't watch too much tv besides M. Badea, so...
The only earthquake stuff I heard about was done by the Japanese Cultural Centre, and there were some movie nights...and they sold origami as well...

I really want to meet such people IRL, so I will be looking forward to any event...

xi0
June 19, 2011, 04:11 PM
You all just hate Kristen because she acted in Twilight. :-_-

I haven't even seen a second of those movies so it has nothing to do with it.

Haha...no problem with talking...unless the scary admin forbids it:darn...

I'm not scary :-_-

benelori
June 19, 2011, 04:28 PM
:iik

godofthesunn
June 19, 2011, 04:34 PM
Happy Fathers day xi0. What did your kids get you ?

M3J
June 19, 2011, 04:49 PM
ahahahah m3 you're so steamed up about this subject aren't you? XD
Am I that obvious? :worrybunny

I haven't even seen a second of those movies so it has nothing to do with it.

I'm not scary :-_-

Who said you had to see it to hate her?

sakura-aneki
June 19, 2011, 05:15 PM
hmmm i think it was part of their event too I don't know for sure I'll have to ask them
I don't watch tv at all lol ever since they took off animax and all my HBO channels :| I watch some discovery from time to time xD that's all
Oki then I'll make sure to let you know when I hear of any events there <3 and yea :P I was planning on visiting this summer though I don't know when if I come maybe we can meet up and I can introduce you to the rest of the gang too

and I agree with xi0 @_@ never thought he's scary :|
xi0's a softball xD

@m3 xDDDD *scared*

@xi- since when do you have children? XD

M3J
June 19, 2011, 06:40 PM
Yeah Gary, since when do you have children? Why didn't you let me know about this, nii-chan? :wtf

xi0
June 20, 2011, 03:58 PM
I have no children...GoTS is being GoTS

Bugzee
June 20, 2011, 04:15 PM
Nah, it wasn't a jab at M3J. I thought he liked that ginger-haired chick from paramore!?

It was just a random question. <_<

Are you currently watching any anime series?

xi0
June 20, 2011, 04:40 PM
He does like her I think.

Currently? Well I have a couple episodes of Bakemonogatari, but that's been stalled for a while since I'm utterly annoyed by it, while still liking it....hard to explain. Will probably watch AnoHana at some point too.

godofthesunn
June 21, 2011, 08:42 AM
xi0 its not a dream you are as old as a mountain and you are a father....According to Maury.

M3J
June 21, 2011, 01:01 PM
Her name is Hayley Williams.

thornofcarrion
June 21, 2011, 01:04 PM
He does like her I think.

Currently? Well I have a couple episodes of Bakemonogatari, but that's been stalled for a while since I'm utterly annoyed by it, while still liking it....hard to explain. Will probably watch AnoHana at some point too.

Why most of things in life are hard to explain for you? Oh wait....

its hard to explain :D

Ever watched Good Will Hunting?

xi0
June 21, 2011, 02:57 PM
xi0 its not a dream you are as old as a mountain and you are a father....According to Maury.

...:fail

Why most of things in life are hard to explain for you? Oh wait....

its hard to explain :D

Ever watched Good Will Hunting?

It's lazyness...or cynicism...or both.

Yes I have.

Thorn...it's not your fault. It's not your fault.

godofthesunn
June 21, 2011, 05:46 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see you on maruy or cheaters xi0.

xi0
June 21, 2011, 06:29 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see you on maruy or cheaters xi0.

Well, you watch those shows for some reason, at least I'm a better human being :hee

M3J
June 21, 2011, 07:45 PM
I beat you on BotI in terms of more kills.

TAKE THAT! TAKE THAT HARD, GARY! :yelling

xi0
June 21, 2011, 07:57 PM

Cool story bro :super

sakura-aneki
June 21, 2011, 08:42 PM

omg that last phrase sounds ahahahahhaha
*cough*
don't mind me xDDDD

M3J
June 21, 2011, 08:44 PM
I'm glad someone gets it.

But it's... platonic and nothing like that. It's just innuendo.

So, Gary, had pizza today? Watched a movie? Somethign else that moves us away from the topic at hand?

xi0
June 21, 2011, 09:38 PM
omg that last phrase sounds ahahahahhaha
*cough*
don't mind me xDDDD

Ignore him...

I'm glad someone gets it.

But it's... platonic and nothing like that. It's just innuendo.

So, Gary, had pizza today? Watched a movie? Somethign else that moves us away from the topic at hand?

I wasn't aware there was a topic in the first place :neutral

M3J
June 21, 2011, 09:51 PM
Hi.

Did you know your name rhymes with Mary and hairy?

thornofcarrion
June 21, 2011, 11:44 PM
It's lazyness...or cynicism...or both.

:fail

Yes I have.

And...how did you find it?

Thorn...it's not your fault. It's not your fault.

:blink

xi0
June 21, 2011, 11:53 PM
It was a really good movie...

If you don't remember that seen, then you must not have seen it yourself :blink

thornofcarrion
June 22, 2011, 12:03 AM
I loved that movie. I had its DVD and watched it several times. Do you like Mat Damon...as an actor?

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Hi.

Did you know your name rhymes with Mary and hairy?

Do you know your name rhymes with Silly and Billy :maracas?

M3J
June 22, 2011, 12:20 AM
Good thing it's not my name. :derp

xi0
June 22, 2011, 12:21 AM
Maaat Daaaaaaamon~ :rofl

Uh, yeah he's a good actor for sure.

M3J
June 22, 2011, 12:27 AM
Matt Damon's cool. [/seen only very few of his films, namely Ocean's Eleven trilogy]

NEW SET, GARLES?

thornofcarrion
June 22, 2011, 12:31 AM
Maaat Daaaaaaamon~ :rofl

Uh, yeah he's a good actor for sure.

What the hell that is, :fail smiley is a :fail

You don't like him...as an actor :3?

M3J
June 22, 2011, 12:53 AM
I think he's laughing at you for spelling "Matt" wrong?

I dunno, but if he is, I'd laugh at you too. :3c

thornofcarrion
June 22, 2011, 12:57 AM
Og sucks, failed multitasking.

xi0
June 22, 2011, 01:11 AM
NEW SET, GARLES?

What?

What the hell that is, :fail smiley is a :fail

You don't like him...as an actor :3?

Guess you didn't see Team America World Police

I just said I liked him as an actor...:oh

thornofcarrion
June 22, 2011, 01:16 AM
Nope I didn't. Is it good? What is has to do with anything?

xi0
June 22, 2011, 01:22 AM
It's by the makers of South Park. Marionette puppets in the fashion of the old Thunderbirds TV show

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_America:_World_Police

M3J
June 22, 2011, 01:30 AM
You need new sets.

xi0
June 22, 2011, 01:41 AM
...Why?

thornofcarrion
June 22, 2011, 01:43 AM
Because Milly said so :pwned

M3J
June 22, 2011, 02:42 AM
Old and boring? :derp

sakura-aneki
June 22, 2011, 05:06 AM
I wrote a big ol' comment about Mat daemon but then when I pressed post reply my internet went down and chrome didn't save the text TAT
so writing agaiinn /fail

I like matt daemon he's a good actor I've actually just seen The Adjustment Bureau last night and liked it.[except for this ONE cheesy part which wasn't cheesy at all but it was supposed to xD at some point they both sai I love you but not at the same time like "i love you"... "i love you " *kiss* which was weird @_@ I mean he could have at least added a "too" no xDD? and it was sooooooooooo without passion said that it looked like 10 year olds were playing "mommy and daddy" XDDDD]

anyway has any of you seen The eagle? Also saw that recently and loved it <3

thornofcarrion
June 22, 2011, 06:19 AM
The Eagle is good you say...so far I have been avoiding it, thinking it was no good.

xi0, have you seen Last of the Mohicans? If you have, did you like it?

sakura-aneki
June 22, 2011, 10:13 AM
thorn I liked it , if you've seen Centurion by any chance it's similar to that

baboysai
June 22, 2011, 10:43 AM
Old and boring? :derp

FYI Gary had an old avatar that he used FOR YEARS and went on without sigs too. I missed that avatar btw, Gary. For a looooong time I had affixed your identity to that avatar. hahahaha.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Siedhr was a cleaner, she was involved with Strays. I think you're talking about Zindryr...and he'd object to be called creepy methinks :rofl

I didn't say HE was creepy, I said the hair was creepy. There's a difference. @_@

Kaiten
June 22, 2011, 01:55 PM
FYI Gary had an old avatar that he used FOR YEARS and went on without sigs too. I missed that avatar btw, Gary. For a looooong time I had affixed your identity to that avatar. hahahaha.

Bring back the black gauna :problem

I didn't say HE was creepy, I said the hair was creepy. There's a difference. @_@

I have never seen his hair but he had great taste in mangas. So did Siedhr. I miss Strays.

M3J
June 22, 2011, 02:21 PM
What was his old avatar? :oh

Drmke
June 22, 2011, 03:53 PM
Old as the mountains eh? Ah must be nice to dream of being younger.

Kaiten
June 22, 2011, 04:12 PM
What was his old avatar? :oh

Bring back the black gauna

for further information googlepl0x

M3J
June 22, 2011, 04:17 PM
I do not trust Google.

Just show you useless midget.

I don't like your tone young man :smack

Kaiten
June 22, 2011, 07:04 PM
Your search engine neurosis is not my problem.

M3J
June 22, 2011, 07:58 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/wuqivd.gif

:problem :problem :problem :problem :problem :problem

thornofcarrion
June 22, 2011, 11:52 PM
I heard about all the hype that is Justin at the moment. And the curiosity led me listen to a song or two from him. Now I ask, Who else hate Justin? I do *raises hand*

A lesson learned *nod*

xi0usa, have you ever dreamt that you'd be a bee and you'd be sucking flowers and stuff? Do you ever want to be a Queen Bee?

M3J
June 23, 2011, 01:03 AM
Gonna download Chrome, Gary? :3c

baboysai
June 23, 2011, 08:18 AM
I thought Gary uses Chrome already?

oh and Thorn, I don't care at all for Justin Bieber. However, my sister (mother to a son of 8) said she saw the Justin Bieber show or something, the one released in the theaters, and she did not expect to like it. But she has now appreciated Justin Bieber for his talent. She wants me to watch too so that she may confirm her sanity. :oh

xi0
June 23, 2011, 11:12 AM
The Eagle is good you say...so far I have been avoiding it, thinking it was no good.

xi0, have you seen Last of the Mohicans? If you have, did you like it?

The Eagle? Not a fan of Channing Tatum really, and the movie didn't seem to get much hype.

Yeah, it was an earlier film with Daniel Day-Lewis. It's been a while since I saw it, but I remember liking it.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

I think my first avatar on the site was a Sandaime avatars. I've actually had two Black Gauna avatars over the years, the first was actual art from Abara, and the second was an oekaki fanart of Black Gauna.

Old as the mountains eh? Ah must be nice to dream of being younger.

Is that the best you can do?...:neutral

I heard about all the hype that is Justin at the moment. And the curiosity led me listen to a song or two from him. Now I ask, Who else hate Justin? I do *raises hand*

A lesson learned *nod*

xi0usa, have you ever dreamt that you'd be a bee and you'd be sucking flowers and stuff? Do you ever want to be a Queen Bee?

People throw the word hate around too much...I've been guilty of it as well. I listened to Bieber's music when he first came out and I thought it sucked and I didn't spend much more time thinking about him to be honest :sweat

What kind of question is that?...the answer is no.

Gonna download Chrome, Gary? :3c

...huh?

I thought Gary uses Chrome already?

oh and Thorn, I don't care at all for Justin Bieber. However, my sister (mother to a son of 8) said she saw the Justin Bieber show or something, the one released in the theaters, and she did not expect to like it. But she has now appreciated Justin Bieber for his talent. She wants me to watch too so that she may confirm her sanity. :oh

I do, but my main browser is still Firefox

Your sister? Didn't know she had a son...this must be a different one than the one in Japan right?

sakura-aneki
June 23, 2011, 01:27 PM
pfft I liked the eagle TAT
don't ruin my image of the movie xi0 =_______= *glares*

M3J
June 23, 2011, 01:57 PM
I thought Gary was scared of Chrome due to BSoD he got.

Kristen Stewart ftw.

xi0
June 23, 2011, 08:20 PM
pfft I liked the eagle TAT
don't ruin my image of the movie xi0 =_______= *glares*

Well I'm not putting it down, it's just not something I really want to see *shrugs*

I thought Gary was scared of Chrome due to BSoD he got.

I was annoyed by it, yeah. It's happened less with the newer versions of it, but I still enjoy Firefox more and use it more.

M3J
June 23, 2011, 08:43 PM
Lulz, Firefox ftw here too.

Also, new BotI game. Get on IRC for info and please send me 3 blues or we're screwed.

thornofcarrion
June 23, 2011, 11:04 PM
Yeah, it was an earlier film with Daniel Day-Lewis. It's been a while since I saw it, but I remember liking it.

It was a great movie, especially the ending. The main theme music was awesome.

What kind of question is that?...the answer is no.

You did not get the soul of my question *sigh*. Anyway, what is the no for....bee or sucking?

I have been using chrome over a month now, exclusively for Cityville on FB as FF gives a script error. Not once I encountered a BSoD.

xi0
June 23, 2011, 11:08 PM
You did not get the soul of my question *sigh*. Anyway, what is the no for....bee or sucking?

I have been using chrome over a month now, exclusively for Cityville on FB as FF gives a script error. Not once I encountered a BSoD.

Who the hell would be able to get the "soul" of that question? :oh ....BOTH

Cityville...lulz

I'm happy for you

True story :cookiehand

thornofcarrion
June 23, 2011, 11:45 PM
>.>..they key was 'freedom' and 'helping others'

You see a damsel in distress, what would you do?

1). Remove your pew-pew laser gun from your holster and save her
2). Stand their helplessly, while holding tightly to Milly
3). Be usual-self and walk without a care
4). Realizing you are weak, you call someone who has the power and manliness to save her, like gots or my humble self

xi0
June 24, 2011, 12:28 AM
>.>..they key was 'freedom' and 'helping others'

You see a damsel in distress, what would you do?

1). Remove your pew-pew laser gun from your holster and save her
2). Stand their helplessly, while holding tightly to Milly
3). Be usual-self and walk without a care
4). Realizing you are weak, you call someone who has the power and manliness to save her, like gots or my humble self

Well...not sure. Actually...

5.) Not care about this question :hee

Plus these are all psychological questions...you're trying to stalk me :neutral

thornofcarrion
June 24, 2011, 12:53 AM
Don't be so scared and naive at the same time...answer the question.

xi0
June 24, 2011, 01:27 AM
Why? It's a frivolous question.....what are you getting out of it?

Plus...like you said, I'm naive :derp

thornofcarrion
June 24, 2011, 01:54 AM
I watched Tron yesterday on you know what :3

Nice movie, pretty good sfx. I liked it. I never saw the old one (1982 I guess). What kind of movies you prefer - scifi, romance, action, suspense? Any movie you planning to watch in coming days?

xi0
June 24, 2011, 02:38 AM
I like SciFi. Nothing can beat a good SciFi movie, like Blade Runner. Action and Thrillers are good too, not much of a Romance movie watcher.

I was going to go see Green Lantern, but reviews have been pretty bad, so I might skip it.

baboysai
June 24, 2011, 06:41 AM
and the second was an oekaki fanart of Black Gauna.

this one. you had this one for the longest time, I think.

Your sister? Didn't know she had a son...this must be a different one than the one in Japan right?
my eldest sister. I have three older sisters. One is married and has an 8-yr old son. The next is in Japan, playing gigs and whatever in bars while a software engineer in name. The third one is my housemate, and we share the same bathroom and car and fridge, among other things.

It was a great movie, especially the ending. The main theme music was awesome.

I liked the music from the movie too. I remember being really impressed by it the first time when I was a kid. But when I watched it again just a few months ago I thought it was so-so. Especially when I researched about the book and stuff.

sakura-aneki
June 24, 2011, 10:21 AM
@Xi0 I see :P Well I enjoyed it <3
I'm not saying it was epic but it was enjoyable

Also what frustrates me is that besides The Gladiator with Russel Crowe I have yet to find a movie with romans and rome related themes that would impress me so much...kinda sad about it

@M3 what is " BSoD" I'm using Chrome since it first appeared and I have never had trouble with it, whereas when I used to use firefox it kept crashing and being retarded[though I preferred it to O[era Safari or IE] , and internet explorer 9 sucks ballz too FFS chrome is the only program compatible with every site I go on especially deviant art which I frequent the most

M3J
June 24, 2011, 11:26 AM
Blue Screen of Death. I never had trouble with Chrome either. I've had more trouble with Firefox, but I still love it.

Firefox and Chrome are good, both beat IE by miles. Chrome is better than FF3, if I recall.

thornofcarrion
June 24, 2011, 12:54 PM
I like SciFi. Nothing can beat a good SciFi movie, like Blade Runner. Action and Thrillers are good too, not much of a Romance movie watcher.

I was going to go see Green Lantern, but reviews have been pretty bad, so I might skip it.

Same here, I love SciFi movies too. Tron isn't bad in the category. And do not let the reviews be the decisive factor. I mean, there were some movies that I liked and disliked, totally opposite to what the reviews had told me.

I liked the music from the movie too. I remember being really impressed by it the first time when I was a kid. But when I watched it again just a few months ago I thought it was so-so. Especially when I researched about the book and stuff.

The first time I watched it, it was in 1993 I assume. I watched it again after many years. I re-watched it last year and I totally loved. I have not read the book, nor do I care to read it. How can you not love this ending sequence (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp957uI31SA)? Its just a colossal ending, everything done perfectly. Duncan sacrificing his life for Cora, Hawkeye saved him from the agony of burning by shooting him to death, Magua killing Uncas and Alice jumping from the cliff and Chingachgook avenging Uncas. Its hella emotional roller coaster ride. I could go on for hours about the facial expressions, the setting, etc. but I guess you'd be bored. But for me it was just BEAUTIFUL. Never was a fan of Madeleine Stowe, but she looked ravishing and elegant in this movie.

sakura-aneki
June 24, 2011, 01:15 PM
oohhhh omfg I haven't had a blue screen in so many years @_@ Ever since I stopped using Windows 98 ahahahhha XDDD *pats xi0*

but no really how can chrome cause a BS? I can't comprehend the idea XD
but I just told my bro about it and he said it happened to him too not only on XP but on Win 7 too @_@ and my cousin kept getting it on Vista ahahahhahahahahahha it never happened to me *is a loyal chrome subject*

thornofcarrion
June 24, 2011, 01:20 PM
Hmmm...I see you're becoming famous xi0...

xi0
June 24, 2011, 01:43 PM
this one. you had this one for the longest time, I think.

my eldest sister. I have three older sisters. One is married and has an 8-yr old son. The next is in Japan, playing gigs and whatever in bars while a software engineer in name. The third one is my housemate, and we share the same bathroom and car and fridge, among other things

I might have had the first one longer, I don't remember. I had them both for a while though, so you're right.

I forgot whether you had brothers or not. I know you've mentioned the one in Japan but I don't recall whether the older one was mentioned before. But that's a big family, like most Filipino ones. What made you decide to have the other one as your roommate?

oohhhh omfg I haven't had a blue screen in so many years @_@ Ever since I stopped using Windows 98 ahahahhha XDDD *pats xi0*

but no really how can chrome cause a BS? I can't comprehend the idea XD
but I just told my bro about it and he said it happened to him too not only on XP but on Win 7 too @_@ and my cousin kept getting it on Vista ahahahhahahahahahha it never happened to me *is a loyal chrome subject*

It's not a common occurrence, especially not now with the later versions. Don't patronize me :-_-

No idea, but it also crashes for me, just like Firefox crashes for you. Usually when trying to save stuff.

Hmmm...I see you're becoming famous xi0...

Huh? How? :blink

M3J
June 24, 2011, 08:18 PM
Want a blue screen of death, Gary? :derp

sakura-aneki
June 24, 2011, 08:30 PM
ahahahahhahahaha
*pats xi0 even more* xDDD
and I see , well I did use Chrome since it came out but didn't get it , well I'm probably just lucky xD
Firefox usually crashed for me because I'm a tab maniac and I always have over 30 tabs open though it crashed when I opened over 50 xDDDDDD

M3J
June 24, 2011, 10:17 PM
Firefox has crashed randomly on me before, but since I stopped the crash report and didn't really look at profiles on another forum (that was apparently causing the crash based on my "experiments), my Firefox didn'a crash no more. :hurr

Seriously Gary, how'd you get BSoD from Chrome?

I so wanna see if my dad somehow manages to do that when he gave his laptop so many viruses. If he can't, then you fail. D:

xi0
June 25, 2011, 12:59 AM
ahahahahhahahaha
*pats xi0 even more* xDDD
and I see , well I did use Chrome since it came out but didn't get it , well I'm probably just lucky xD
Firefox usually crashed for me because I'm a tab maniac and I always have over 30 tabs open though it crashed when I opened over 50 xDDDDDD

Well, when I have a ton of tabs open it'll slow down the program but it never actually crashes.

Seriously Gary, how'd you get BSoD from Chrome?

I so wanna see if my dad somehow manages to do that when he gave his laptop so many viruses. If he can't, then you fail. D:

How would I know?

It has nothing to do with me, it's the system.

sakura-aneki
June 25, 2011, 12:17 PM
sooo I've got a question for you Xi0
what's this thing about "moderator usage only , unauthorized use of this BBC code will result in ban" ? I've seen it two times already in a single day and started wondering what BBC code isn't authorized for normal users ? that would be so bad as to result in a ban?
just wondering so I don't make such a mistake in the future xD

xi0
June 25, 2011, 01:02 PM
sooo I've got a question for you Xi0
what's this thing about "moderator usage only , unauthorized use of this BBC code will result in ban" ? I've seen it two times already in a single day and started wondering what BBC code isn't authorized for normal users ? that would be so bad as to result in a ban?
just wondering so I don't make such a mistake in the future xD

That's the BB code for Mod tags. Such as tags that result in text like this

This is for MangaHelpers
This is for Translator/Moderators (For the few we have)
This is my own personal tag (Globals get them)

It's so members can't use the tag to pose as Moderators. You don't remember this from when you were a mod? :neutral

M3J
June 25, 2011, 03:08 PM
She was a mod? :oh

Oh lawd.

xi0
June 25, 2011, 03:58 PM
She was a mod? :oh

Oh lawd.

And so were you :cookiehand

sakura-aneki
June 25, 2011, 04:22 PM
ooooooohhhhhhhhhh I totally forgot , though I do remember I used to use the green one when editing users' posts ^^;;
but yea it was a long time ago and I forgot . DDX
@M3 Eureka! Though sadly I dun have a sempai status TAT like the other ex mods.
/sad

Also , been navigating around today and noticed so many of the old mods left TAT made me so sad... Glad you're still around Xi0 and babo and taylor
and omg I just saw eni isn't a mod anymore neither TAT
maann so many left TAT I feel even sader now TAT

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

also, you're such a showoff xi- for having a personalized tag XDDDDDDDDDD ahahahah I joke I joke xDDD

btw I just finished watching Legend of the Fist : Return of Chen Zhen . have you seen it? I was so hesitant of watching it because of Jet Li's "Black Mask" I was thinking it was a lame remake/continuation after that but then my bro watched it and told me it's good so I watched it and it's awesome and was wondering what you thought of it if you saw it ^_^

/still sad though

xi0
June 25, 2011, 04:23 PM
Yeah, people come and go. They're still around though, a lot of Senpais check in every now and then. And there's always IRC.

sakura-aneki
June 25, 2011, 04:30 PM
yea I should install IRC soon
wonder how many of them still remember me xD

xi0
June 25, 2011, 04:39 PM
yea I should install IRC soon
wonder how many of them still remember me xD

Well, if they saw your picture and where around back then, they'd definitely remember :cheez

sakura-aneki
June 25, 2011, 04:45 PM
ahahahahaha good one xDDDDDDDDDD
anyway , did you see the movie?
also what say you of my sig? XDDDDDDDD it's epic isn't it ? XD

xi0
June 25, 2011, 04:49 PM
ahahahahaha good one xDDDDDDDDDD
anyway , did you see the movie?
also what say you of my sig? XDDDDDDDD it's epic isn't it ? XD

I wasn't kidding :3c

Which movie? :neutral

It's appropriate :oh That's your original character right?

sakura-aneki
June 25, 2011, 05:52 PM
@w@ thank you xi- ^_^
and movie was Legend of the Fist return of Chen Zhen

aaand appropriate? XDDD for what for my type of character xD
-born drunk-
yeeepp it isss -proud- I luff her <3
but yea t'is the first time I make a sig xDDD [well the first one was the animated one xD]

xi0
June 25, 2011, 06:07 PM
@w@ thank you xi- ^_^
and movie was Legend of the Fist return of Chen Zhen

aaand appropriate? XDDD for what for my type of character xD
-born drunk-
yeeepp it isss -proud- I luff her <3
but yea t'is the first time I make a sig xDDD [well the first one was the animated one xD]

xi-? Cat got your tongue? :lmao

I don't remember you mentioning that movie to me before :sweat

Maybe your character...maybe you. Creative people say there's always at least a little bit of themselves in their creations...so :hee

sakura-aneki
June 25, 2011, 07:41 PM
ooooooohhhhhhhhhh I totally forgot , though I do remember I used to use the green one when editing users' posts ^^;;
but yea it was a long time ago and I forgot . DDX
@M3 Eureka! Though sadly I dun have a sempai status TAT like the other ex mods.
/sad

Also , been navigating around today and noticed so many of the old mods left TAT made me so sad... Glad you're still around Xi0 and babo and taylor
and omg I just saw eni isn't a mod anymore neither TAT
maann so many left TAT I feel even sader now TAT

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

also, you're such a showoff xi- for having a personalized tag XDDDDDDDDDD ahahahah I joke I joke xDDD

btw I just finished watching Legend of the Fist : Return of Chen Zhen . have you seen it? I was so hesitant of watching it because of Jet Li's "Black Mask" I was thinking it was a lame remake/continuation after that but then my bro watched it and told me it's good so I watched it and it's awesome and was wondering what you thought of it if you saw it ^_^

/still sad though

clumzy xi0 :P
and lol yes seems it did xDDDD I think it's not the first time I type xi- instead of xi0 xDDD cute ^/////^
indeed that's true and Teressa [this character] is extremely similar to e xDDD

M3J
June 25, 2011, 08:03 PM
Hey, I was a good mod. NARUTO IS NOT EASY!

I have so many war stories. :scry

xi0
June 25, 2011, 08:49 PM
clumzy xi0 :P
and lol yes seems it did xDDDD I think it's not the first time I type xi- instead of xi0 xDDD cute ^/////^
indeed that's true and Teressa [this character] is extremely similar to e xDDD

I didn't see it :oh Well no, I've heard other people mention it I think, but I haven't seen it.

Everyone has a problem with typing my username, just call me Gary like everyone else does.....or Gar-Bear

Umad? :derp

M3J
June 25, 2011, 11:17 PM
imadw/aboner

xi0
June 25, 2011, 11:20 PM
Huh?

After_Image
June 26, 2011, 12:09 AM
imadw/aboner

That's disgusting....

xi0 can you recommend a manga for me?

xi0
June 26, 2011, 12:24 AM
xi0 can you recommend a manga for me?

Depends on what you've read already and what you're looking for.

M3J
June 26, 2011, 02:08 AM
GE - Good Ending.

xi0
June 26, 2011, 02:28 AM
This is my thread...he asked me :oh

sakura-aneki
June 26, 2011, 07:38 AM
ahahaha I shall call you Gar Bear from now on!
or just Gar

or just bear xDDDDDDDDDDD =)))

bears are cute *w*

movie is good , you should watch it ^_^

@M3 hmmm I think you were a mod when I was one too , cuz I remember someone kept saying that the naruto section is awful and I was like ""Oh! Come on! it can't be THAT bad, can it?" *goes to check* OMG @x@ *runs away*
and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!
after image 's nickname reminds me of DBZ XD

benelori
June 26, 2011, 07:45 AM

Not that again:notrust

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

or just Gar

bears are cute *w*

movie is good , you should watch it ^_^

@M3 hmmm I think you were a mod when I was one too , cuz I remember someone kept saying that the naruto section is awful and I was like ""Oh! Come on! it can't be THAT bad, can it?" *goes to check* OMG @x@ *runs away*

I'm a Narumod:oh

sakura-aneki
June 26, 2011, 09:13 AM
bene I feel sorry for you man xDDD

thornofcarrion
June 26, 2011, 10:42 AM

Lol, since when?

or just Gar

bears are cute *w*

He likes to be called Gar bear. Yep, he is cute *loooool* and very loving. See the prove below:

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/thornofcarrion/Forums/GarCookiesandLemonade.jpg

sakura-aneki
June 26, 2011, 11:13 AM
ahahah Thor xDDD that's so cute xDDD exactly how I imagined he'd be XD
I prefer black bears though -_________-

thornofcarrion
June 26, 2011, 11:31 AM
So which one you prefer...

Kiss = 1.0
French Kiss = 1.0
Bear Kiss = 1.50

What Milly said...go for Bear Kiss XD

sakura-aneki
June 26, 2011, 02:48 PM
I'll have to go with bear kiss xD too
though isn't the bear giving hugs? XDDD
on a side note , I just ate and...
my last wisdom tooth is coming out [about time] and food got stuck in it -grabs pitchfork- xDDD
ummm help..it's stuck xDD

xi0
June 26, 2011, 04:46 PM

No, he came after you left. The section has had that response to it FOREVER, so he isn't the first one to say it at all.

He likes to be called Gar bear. Yep, he is cute *loooool* and very loving. See the prove below:

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/thornofcarrion/Forums/GarCookiesandLemonade.jpg

:-_-

Since when am I loving and cute? You've said I'm cruel on several occasions.

I'll have to go with bear kiss xD too
though isn't the bear giving hugs? XDDD
on a side note , I just ate and...
my last wisdom tooth is coming out [about time] and food got stuck in it -grabs pitchfork- xDDD
ummm help..it's stuck xDD

WTH is a bear kiss?

Why wouldn't you have them all cut out at once? That's what I did. As soon as my braces came off I was at the oral surgeon.None of them were bothering me, and only the ones on the bottom were impacted, but I had them all cut out at the same time to get it over with.

sakura-aneki
June 26, 2011, 05:37 PM
oh lol xDDDDDDD I feel sad for all these naruto mods xDDD the bleach and one piece sections seem to be a lot less chaotic from what I remember . I for one haven't really posted in any xD
I kept to my true love xDD THE ART SECTION <3
xD
/isbeingcreepy

xi0 have you seen kiss of the dragon? that kind of kiss only it's bear kiss , short for kiss of the bear xDD
and the star of the show is none other than Gar Bear yaayy yaaayyy *throws confetti*

well that's because I'm proud of my wisdom teeth xDDD they make me feel wise xDDDDDDDDDD
but no really I'm afraid of being cut even with anesthesia. I only take them out when they're fully grown and start to cause problems like the first one that came out went bad , really bad ...the worst villain you've ever seen in movies/comic books/manga/anime ever so I had it put down... second one is still on the good side and third one is kinda bad but not bad at the same time :))[it grew on the exterior which is weird O.o]
and now there's the fourth one who's shape is like a valley filled with spikes xD so food keeps getting stuck in between those spikes XD
bad from the beginning I see

and omfg ignore me I talk so much it annoys me sometimes :)))
also say lots of retarded things so don't mind that too much xD

xi0
June 26, 2011, 05:45 PM
well that's because I'm proud of my wisdom teeth xDDD they make me feel wise xDDDDDDDDDD
but no really I'm afraid of being cut even with anesthesia. I only take them out when they're fully grown and start to cause problems like the first one that came out went bad , really bad ...the worst villain you've ever seen in movies/comic books/manga/anime ever so I had it put down... second one is still on the good side and third one is kinda bad but not bad at the same time :))[it grew on the exterior which is weird O.o]
and now there's the fourth one who's shape is like a valley filled with spikes xD so food keeps getting stuck in between those spikes XD
bad from the beginning I see

and omfg ignore me I talk so much it annoys me sometimes :)))
also say lots of retarded things so don't mind that too much xD

Yeah, you're waiting too long. You should just get them all out at once. The more painful and problematic they become, the worse the recovery is. None of mine were bothering me, but I had them all removed and the recovery was NOTHING compared to what I've heard from other people. Plus the earlier, the less damage they can do to your bite.

It's okay, you're hawt so it allows you to say annoying things :cheez And everybody around here says retarded things, look at Milly and thorn :3c

sakura-aneki
June 26, 2011, 06:42 PM
oh yea I forgot about that last part where they totally mess up my other teeth @_@ I'll need bracers soon >_> but oh well how much worse can they get since the ones on the lower part are already out and the ones above seem to remain straight [the one that came out on the exterior was on the above part and I guess that's why my upper teeth are still straight XD]
buuut the recovery was chill it didn't hurt ...well it hurt me a bit in the first day after the anesthesia went away XDDD and it closed up so fast I was like omg I'm regenerating xD [duh]
but yea I hate dentists and doctors :| and detest hospitals

lol omg I laughed so hard! XDDD sooo hawt chicks are allowed to be stupid cuz they're hot? and that's why ugly ones are most of the times dorks or what? XDDD
I have to say I don't consider myself anywhere near that level of beauty and strongly think I'm average , but usually I avoid the subject since it makes me think I'm calling for attention xDDDD

good good , at least I'm not the only one , but I like to think my retardness is funny so I usually pretend I say stupid things on purpose :D

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

btw xi0 ...I'm using my FB account for AIM ....[cuz I forgot my old account's password] and I wanted to add it to my profile since it's the only one I ever log in nowadays [and skype] and I dunno what to add @_@ do you know by any chance?

M3J
June 26, 2011, 07:21 PM

I don't remember you, so likely not.
I never said Naruto section was awful. I always said it wasn't as bad as people said it was.

Even after all the battles I've been through and the scars I've received. Bene's lucky to have been modded at the time when the section wasn't as active as it used to be. Of course he wouldn't know the stories, deleting about 100 posts at once few times, etcetc.

:scry

And I care, why? :oh

=
What Milly said...go for Bear Kiss XD
When the hell did I say that?
When the hell did I even mention a bear kiss?
Are you drunk?
WHAT THE HELL?

It's okay, you're hawt so it allows you to say annoying things :cheez And everybody around here says retarded things, look at Milly and thorn :3c

Hey hey, it's not easy for me. :mad

sakura-aneki
June 26, 2011, 09:28 PM
yea xi0 said it xD
but hmmm I wonder who was a naruto mod back then I forgot I just remember Stiluz was in the art section with me , then someone else who's nickname I can't recall atm and most of the admins/global/techs that were at that time but I don't recall many of the helpers

-you're just imagining things I did not just confuse sai with Xi0 dear god no!

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

I just got a job offer for an avatar site to be their pixel artist OwO I'm shocked.... though the site looks like a real mess atm cuz they're changing a lot of things in it cuz the admins changed and such and I don't really like the avatar bases >_> if I get the job it's the first thing I'm changing DX

anyway , thought I'd share since it'd be the first actual job I'd get TAT -tired of freelancing-

benelori
June 27, 2011, 01:10 AM
I don't remember you, so likely not.
I never said Naruto section was awful. I always said it wasn't as bad as people said it was.

Even after all the battles I've been through and the scars I've received. Bene's lucky to have been modded at the time when the section wasn't as active as it used to be. Of course he wouldn't know the stories, deleting about 100 posts at once few times, etcetc.

I know the stories man...when the Naruto section was active as you say, I was active as well...how do you think I got up my post count that fast...I was having a Naruto tab and a Bleach tab opened up, and posting almost simultaneously:sweat...and that meant that I was aware when huuuge blocks of posts were disappearing:D...like all the Sasuke bashing that was happening around that time...:lmao

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

yea xi0 said it xD
but hmmm I wonder who was a naruto mod back then I forgot I just remember Stiluz was in the art section with me , then someone else who's nickname I can't recall atm and most of the admins/global/techs that were at that time but I don't recall many of the helpers

anyway xio isn't "Sai_the_Shaman" your deviant art? why is there a global with your nickname ? XD you using two accounts? XD

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

I just got a job offer for an avatar site to be their pixel artist OwO I'm shocked.... though the site looks like a real mess atm cuz they're changing a lot of things in it cuz the admins changed and such and I don't really like the avatar bases >_> if I get the job it's the first thing I'm changing DX

anyway , thought I'd share since it'd be the first actual job I'd get TAT -tired of freelancing-

RUUN...:bees...Sai is a violent person who will stab you when he will find this out...and he is not Gary...

sakura-aneki
June 27, 2011, 07:05 AM
I remembered now >_> I feel embarrassed , sorry xi0
*goes to hide in a corner*

xi0
June 28, 2011, 12:50 AM
lol omg I laughed so hard! XDDD sooo hawt chicks are allowed to be stupid cuz they're hot? and that's why ugly ones are most of the times dorks or what? XDDD
I have to say I don't consider myself anywhere near that level of beauty and strongly think I'm average , but usually I avoid the subject since it makes me think I'm calling for attention xDDDD

Stupid? Well maybe some guys just give a free pass to attractive ladies. I can't say I don't, but I probably have less patience than maybe some other desperate types *cough*bene*cough*Charlie*cough*

You're both hot and a dork, so I guess that's quite a contradiction going by your math isn't it? :blink

There's nothing more annoyinghot than a girl who thinks they're ugly when they aren't.

btw xi0 ...I'm using my FB account for AIM ....[cuz I forgot my old account's password] and I wanted to add it to my profile since it's the only one I ever log in nowadays [and skype] and I dunno what to add @_@ do you know by any chance?

Whatever your AIM username is I suppose (which is whatever email you're using for FB right?)....I don't really know, I didn't even know you could log into AIM using anything other than AIM or ICQ, since I don't use it anymore.

Isn't your arm still broken? :neutral Congratz though :super

I know the stories man...when the Naruto section was active as you say, I was active as well...how do you think I got up my post count that fast...I was having a Naruto tab and a Bleach tab opened up, and posting almost simultaneously:sweat...and that meant that I was aware when huuuge blocks of posts were disappearing:D...like all the Sasuke bashing that was happening around that time...:lmao

Why do you bother responding to him when he brings this up? He does it all the time. Just ignore him :-_-

RUUN...:bees...Sai is a violent person who will stab you when he will find this out...and he is not Gary...

I was wondering what the hell her post was talking about since it was edited :rofl

I don't know who would be more offended for confusing us, me or him :lmao

baboysai
June 28, 2011, 06:21 AM
lol Gary, you Sai the Shaman somewhere else in the interwebz?? Have we been fooled all this time?? Gots, we need you! Fix this damn mess! :salsa

sakura-aneki
June 28, 2011, 07:15 AM
♥all those quotes by xi0 made me think I talk too much :)))))))
♥T^T babo don't make it worse than it is!!! I already feel shitty for it
damn if bene wouldn't have quoted me on that I would have erased it and get out clean! XDDD
now I feel even worse TAT *hides*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyyyyyyyyyyyyyywwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

putting that embarrassing moment aside

♥thanks xi0 and regarding that job I got both the pixelist job and also received a mail from a company who wanted to collaborate with me a while ago but then they disappeared mysteriously [I got a mail yesterday saying they've been having some problems to solve and couldn't focus on the company]
so I all of a sudden have 2 jobs xD

♥ppfft lol I'm a dork? ahahahah and here I was thinking I was stupid all this time XDDD

anyway at least in the last two days I've really been stupid [haven't slept for 2 days in a row]

♥about AIM I recovered my old account now so it's oki xD

♥Yes my arm is still in a cast buuuuut I'll be taking it off on friday <3 since it's when a month passes . I hope the doctor won't tell me I have to put it on again and that it didn't heal :| since I feel fine

oh and sai is not scary @_@ and yes I did remember who I'm talking too now and who sai is XD though I had to think hard about it xDDD IT'S BEEN OVER 4 YEARS WHAT DID YOU EXPECT!!! I TOLD YOU i WAS STUPID! XDDDD

benelori
June 28, 2011, 07:24 AM
Stupid? Well maybe some guys just give a free pass to attractive ladies. I can't say I don't, but I probably have less patience than maybe some other desperate types *cough*bene*cough*Charlie*cough*

Desperate?:lmao...when did you form that opinion

There's nothing more annoyinghot than a girl who thinks they're ugly when they aren't.

Agreed with that...

Why do you bother responding to him when he brings this up? He does it all the time. Just ignore him :-_-

I know man...I'm just having a good time, that's all...

I was wondering what the hell her post was talking about since it was edited :rofl

I don't know who would be more offended for confusing us, me or him :lmao

Haha...well you can always call him here, and then decide:tem

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

@sakura...if you would be stupid, you wouldn't be able to talk with us:smugbunny

sakura-aneki
June 28, 2011, 07:41 AM
lol bene!
yes thank you , that makes me feel a lot better xDDDDDDDD

baboysai
June 28, 2011, 08:20 AM
@sakura...if you would be stupid, you wouldn't be able to talk with us:smugbunny

bene, if I recall a few posts up, you seem to have exchanged a few words with a creature Millaus Javillerus.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

I just had to crack that. :toc

thornofcarrion
June 28, 2011, 08:23 AM
Nice one babo +1 rep

xi0 being a mountain, do lot of people try to get on top of you :hurr?

benelori
June 28, 2011, 08:26 AM
bene, if I recall a few posts up, you seem to have exchanged a few words with a creature Millaus Javillerus.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Gods always take human form:toc

godofthesunn
June 28, 2011, 12:22 PM
^Thank You!!!

xi0 did you ever see the 00 gundam movie? Oh and what was your general opinion of the series as a whole?

M3J
June 28, 2011, 12:42 PM

http://i54.tinypic.com/2364jd.jpg

xi0
June 29, 2011, 01:18 AM
lol Gary, you Sai the Shaman somewhere else in the interwebz?? Have we been fooled all this time?? Gots, we need you! Fix this damn mess! :salsa

♥all those quotes by xi0 made me think I talk too much :)))))))
♥T^T babo don't make it worse than it is!!! I already feel shitty for it
damn if bene wouldn't have quoted me on that I would have erased it and get out clean! XDDD
now I feel even worse TAT *hides*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyyyyyyyyyyyyyywwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

putting that embarrassing moment aside

♥thanks xi0 and regarding that job I got both the pixelist job and also received a mail from a company who wanted to collaborate with me a while ago but then they disappeared mysteriously [I got a mail yesterday saying they've been having some problems to solve and couldn't focus on the company]
so I all of a sudden have 2 jobs xD

♥ppfft lol I'm a dork? ahahahah and here I was thinking I was stupid all this time XDDD

anyway at least in the last two days I've really been stupid [haven't slept for 2 days in a row]

♥about AIM I recovered my old account now so it's oki xD

♥Yes my arm is still in a cast buuuuut I'll be taking it off on friday <3 since it's when a month passes . I hope the doctor won't tell me I have to put it on again and that it didn't heal :| since I feel fine

oh and sai is not scary @_@ and yes I did remember who I'm talking too now and who sai is XD though I had to think hard about it xDDD IT'S BEEN OVER 4 YEARS WHAT DID YOU EXPECT!!! I TOLD YOU i WAS STUPID! XDDDD

So you remedy your self-consciousness by making the font smaller? :rofl

Stupid is a stone's throw from dork maybe. Though I always thought dorks were more likeable, while just being stupid is pretty cut and dry.

"Sleep when you're dead" is what I've always said :amuse

Good luck with cast ;D

Sai is Sai. Whether he's scary to someone is up to interpretation.

BTW, you seemed to spill heart-shape ink all over your post or something ...kinda weird :cheez

Desperate?:lmao...when did you form that opinion

Didn't need much forming :kukuku

Nice one babo +1 rep

xi0 being a mountain, do lot of people try to get on top of you :hurr?

:-_-

^Thank You!!!

xi0 did you ever see the 00 gundam movie? Oh and what was your general opinion of the series as a whole?

No, I heard it was utter shit. Only got halfway through the second season and never bothered finishing.

thornofcarrion
June 29, 2011, 01:26 AM
A smiley wont suffice...

xi0
June 29, 2011, 01:40 AM
A smiley wont suffice...

What the hell do you want me to say? :-_-

thornofcarrion
June 29, 2011, 01:42 AM
Truth :cookiestare

xi0
June 29, 2011, 01:54 AM
Truth :cookiestare

Don't feel like dignifying it with an answer :neutral

Beg like a pauper first :kukuku

thornofcarrion
June 29, 2011, 03:22 AM
I am not a pauper...and you ain't rich enough to help.

Do you like nubiles or matured women?

sakura-aneki
June 29, 2011, 04:35 AM
heart shaped ink all over my post is weird?
>_>

FINE! I'LL SPILL skull shaped ink next time! [if I can find any xD]

xD

and I always use that shape in my posts [well almost always]

lawl noo I made it smaller because the post seemed too big
though you might be right too >_>

indeed I like dorks too xD and I thik most people prefer dorks to stupid ppl @_@ at least with dorks you can reason xDDD

about the saying yea but if you don't sleep you end up dying anyway xD and sooner than you would if you would sleep XD
/brick'd
though I do try to sleep as little as I can >_>

benelori
June 29, 2011, 06:01 AM
Didn't need much forming :kukuku

:headscratch

baboysai
June 29, 2011, 07:00 AM
how do you make heartshaped stuff anyway? I only know how to do that in FB >.<

sakura-aneki
June 29, 2011, 09:07 AM
ahahha babo I copy pasted it off of facebook XDDD I usually do that when I want to use it XD
cuz there you just write "<3" whereas here it's a whole code @_@

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

on deviant art the code is ♥
I don't know what it is here though XD

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

ok it's the same code here too I see =)))))

it's & # 9 8 2 9 ;
without the spaces
I hope that color code isn't used by any moderators here xD

godofthesunn
June 29, 2011, 09:38 AM
00 was a good anime, xi0, and the movie was nice imo.. odd but nice.

I'm pretty sure he likes them younger than the first.

xi0
June 29, 2011, 08:29 PM
I am not a pauper...and you ain't rich enough to help.

Do you like nubiles or matured women?

:bored

What is with you? Attractiveness is not limited to age. Though younger makes more sense since someone much older than me or "mature" would look odd.

:headscratch

<_>

00 was a good anime, xi0, and the movie was nice imo.. odd but nice.

I'm pretty sure he likes them younger than the first.

The first season was good. The second I only got halfway through, and I've heard from many that the movie was bad, especially because of -

Aliens

NO SMOKING IN MY THREAD :rant

M3J
June 29, 2011, 09:35 PM
:smoke

thornofcarrion
June 30, 2011, 12:12 AM

What is with you? Attractiveness is not limited to age. Though younger makes more sense since someone much older than me or "mature" would look odd.

Nothing is with me except I am :mootastic...

I totally forgot, did you watch Barcelona vs. Man U final?

xi0
June 30, 2011, 02:01 AM
Nothing is with me except I am :mootastic...

I totally forgot, did you watch Barcelona vs. Man U final?

Don't even know what that means.

Yeah, I saw most of it. Why? It's been over a month already :neutral

M3J
June 30, 2011, 02:02 AM

thornofcarrion
June 30, 2011, 02:53 AM
Ah nothing, you predicted the result? Who you rooted for? I was sure, Barca would rape Man U.

xi0
June 30, 2011, 03:55 AM
Ah nothing, you predicted the result? Who you rooted for? I was sure, Barca would rape Man U.

Quit with your FPS nomenclature.

Yeah, it's clear Barca has the best club team in existence, even if they're "boring" according to some.

As for the Gold Cup this year.....holy crap was that awful. It should have been a sign from Raptor Jesus that this wasn't USA's year when they lost to Panama :bored

thornofcarrion
June 30, 2011, 04:27 AM
Didn't they lose to Mexico....pwnedddddddd.......?

xi0
June 30, 2011, 04:30 AM
Didn't they lose to Mexico....pwnedddddddd.......?

Yeah, but losing to Mexico is acceptable. They're the only team in CONCACAF that's on the same level as the USA. In reality they've won more Gold Cups than we have, but as far as FIFA rankings they're right there with us. It's the only CONCACAF competition we really compete in, since the CONCACAF Champions League is essentially devoid of any American clubs.

BOOOOOOM HEADSHOT :neutral

thornofcarrion
June 30, 2011, 04:36 AM
We don't get them on TV here so I have only followed it mostly on the net. If I recall correctly, Mexico won like 5 titles, right? US was 3-4, I can't remember correctly at the moment. These stats do indicate what you are saying. Mexico pwenddddd US easily, at least 2-4 suggests it. I didn't see the match, so I am not sure how bad US played or how well Mexico played.

Ooops melee attack...

M3J
June 30, 2011, 07:33 PM

thornofcarrion
June 30, 2011, 11:48 PM
Aren't you too young to smoke :arro?

M3J
June 30, 2011, 11:56 PM
Not at all. :hurr

xi0
July 01, 2011, 12:29 AM
We don't get them on TV here so I have only followed it mostly on the net. If I recall correctly, Mexico won like 5 titles, right? US was 3-4, I can't remember correctly at the moment. These stats do indicate what you are saying. Mexico pwenddddd US easily, at least 2-4 suggests it. I didn't see the match, so I am not sure how bad US played or how well Mexico played.

Ooops melee attack...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-wEuk85OV8

Actually they looked quite good early with Bradley and Donovan scoring within the first 25 minutes or so. They just fell apart after that. Tim Howard had an awful game in goal, a rarity, but he did nonetheless. Giovani dos Santos' goal reminded me of vintage Eric Cantona, even if Lichaj completely missed the header to defend it...but it didn't really matter at that point since it was over and we were scrambling.

Mexico has won it 6 times, the USA 4 times. The final usually ends up being USA vs Mexico with Panama and Costa Rica sprinkled in there occasionally. One year Brazil made the final as a guest nation, but other than that it's usually a Border War :derp

Of course they won this year though, they cheated with steroids :noworry

thornofcarrion
July 01, 2011, 12:34 AM
Looool, sore loser :p

xi0
July 01, 2011, 01:18 AM
Eight players testing positive for PEDs....and they blame it on meat they ate? :derp

M3J
July 01, 2011, 01:19 AM
PEDs?

You sicko.

sakura-aneki
July 02, 2011, 03:21 PM
and so ... I'm bored out of my wits :|

Xi0 ENTERTAIN ME! XDDD

M3J
July 02, 2011, 08:43 PM
Rub your armpits.

sakura-aneki
July 02, 2011, 08:48 PM
xDDDD
noooooooo

M3J
July 02, 2011, 09:15 PM
Armpits was a code word for something else. :ninja

sakura-aneki
July 02, 2011, 09:16 PM
loooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllll

oookkkkk I'm gonna go continue my chat with my friends on skype now XDDDD

M3J
July 02, 2011, 09:22 PM
Enjoy. tell them I said hi and hide that rubbing noise! \o

sakura-aneki
July 02, 2011, 09:26 PM
loooooooooooll @w@ I don't even want to know what you are thinking about when writing that xDDDD
and thanks!

xi0
July 02, 2011, 11:11 PM
and so ... I'm bored out of my wits :|

Xi0 ENTERTAIN ME! XDDD

Mmmm...you came to the wrong person, I'm pretty dull.

loooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllll

oookkkkk I'm gonna go continue my chat with my friends on skype now XDDDD

Actually, I might be considered a little less dull on Skype :hurr

loooooooooooll @w@ I don't even want to know what you are thinking about when writing that xDDDD
and thanks!

Do you need to even wonder? And don't thank him for anything :yelling

sakura-aneki
July 03, 2011, 12:20 AM
Mmmm...you came to the wrong person, I'm pretty dull.

xDDDD oki xDDD

Actually, I might be considered a little less dull on Skype :hurr

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I seee XDDD interesting

Do you need to even wonder? And don't thank him for anything :yelling
xDDDD
weeelll he did tell me to have a nice time no? It's only polite that I thank him ^_^ xDDD
/brick'd

After_Image
July 03, 2011, 12:30 AM
xi0 have you read Shingeki no Kyojin? I'm thinking of reading it next but would like others opinion on it before I do.

thornofcarrion
July 03, 2011, 12:32 AM
Wrong Red A_I :cookiestare...anyway, its a great series and I totally love it. The art is the only not-so-great aspect about it but it isn't a bother.

M3J
July 03, 2011, 12:44 AM
and thanks!

You already know it. <_< Rubbin armpits, duh!

oh wait, I meant... oh. Nev- um, Gary's real name is Mary. :oh

No problem!

xi0
July 03, 2011, 12:47 AM
xDDDD oki xDDD

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I seee XDDD interesting

xDDDD
weeelll he did tell me to have a nice time no? It's only polite that I thank him ^_^ xDDD
/brick'd

You drunk?...:neutral

xi0 have you read Shingeki no Kyojin? I'm thinking of reading it next but would like others opinion on it before I do.

I've downloaded what has been scanlated with the intention of reading it, but haven't started it yet no. The only complaints I've heard is the art.

Wrong Red A_I :cookiestare...anyway, its a great series and I totally love it. The art is the only not-so-great aspect about it but it isn't a bother.

thornofcarrion
July 03, 2011, 12:57 AM
:problem

M3J
July 03, 2011, 01:06 AM
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/113/a/e/rainbow_bunchie__trollface__by_xdpatty-d3eo5g4.gif

Farfalla
July 03, 2011, 11:52 AM
I rly liked your set =O
Robb's light eyes in that avy made me think about Interview with the Vampire *0*

sakura-aneki
July 03, 2011, 12:33 PM
loool you could say that XDD Just that it was 8 30 am and I hadn't gone to sleep yet xDDDD
I slept now so more comprehensive words less xDD's xDDD

xi0
July 03, 2011, 09:25 PM
I rly liked your set =O
Robb's light eyes in that avy made me think about Interview with the Vampire *0*

Thanks. He does have the Tully features after all :cookiehand He's dreamy isn't he? :hurr

loool you could say that XDD Just that it was 8 30 am and I hadn't gone to sleep yet xDDDD
I slept now so more comprehensive words less xDD's xDDD

Yeah, tired or drunk can feel like the same thing sometimes. What are you doing all night that you're up that earlylate? :blink

sakura-aneki
July 03, 2011, 09:48 PM
what I'm ding now too
working on a picture
talking with some friends on skype
listening to music
browsing forums @_@

xi0
July 03, 2011, 10:26 PM
what I'm ding now too
working on a picture
talking with some friends on skype
listening to music
browsing forums @_@

You do all those things at the same time? @_@

M3J
July 03, 2011, 11:32 PM
Don't you? D:

thornofcarrion
July 03, 2011, 11:40 PM
You woke up in the middle of night and you wet your pants when you came to know that the Zombies are attacking your house. Your parents and brother already left the place safely. Now trapped in your room, you have to defend yourself. What would be your weapon of choice to survive the horror:

Your rubber ducky that you play with in the bath tub
Your teddy bear that you sleep with every night
Milly lying next to you on your bed
Your talking skills

M3J
July 04, 2011, 12:49 AM
D:

It's Gary x thorny, not me x Gary. Weirdo.

xi0
July 04, 2011, 01:11 AM
Don't you? D:

Not at the same time, no.

You woke up in the middle of night and you wet your pants when you came to know that the Zombies are attacking your house. Your parents and brother already left the place safely. Now trapped in your room, you have to defend yourself. What would be your weapon of choice to survive the horror:

Your rubber ducky that you play with in the bath tub
Your teddy bear that you sleep with every night
Milly lying next to you on your bed
Your talking skills

None of those are effective weapons against zombies.... :yuno

thornofcarrion
July 04, 2011, 01:16 AM
But this is all you have in your room :cookiehand

M3J
July 04, 2011, 03:10 AM
Why not?

And why me?!

xi0
July 04, 2011, 04:13 AM
But this is all you have in your room :cookiehand

I only have one of those things in my room, and neither it nor my talking skills would be effective against zombies :rant

thornofcarrion
July 04, 2011, 04:18 AM
Should I guess what it is?

xi0
July 04, 2011, 04:32 AM
Should I guess what it is?

Why should you guess? You already know. Just keep it to yourself :pwnge

thornofcarrion
July 04, 2011, 04:36 AM
Haha...sucker ;)

xi0
July 04, 2011, 04:46 AM
Haha...sucker ;)

Is that your new favorite word?

Realize that it actually has a meaning(s) and should be used in a proper context.

sakura-aneki
July 04, 2011, 07:02 AM
yes I do all those things at the same time

I either stop drawing read what they write and reply OR we have a voice call and I listen to music at a lower volume so I can hear what they're saying too.
I actually wish I would be able to do more things at the same time
hmm I need to become ambidextrous xD

thornofcarrion
July 04, 2011, 07:03 AM
If you recall the specific object, then I am using the word "sucker" correctly XD

Do you get sad? How do you deal with it? I am in world of hurt right now and I am a sad panda.

xi0
July 04, 2011, 08:24 AM
yes I do all those things at the same time

I either stop drawing read what they write and reply OR we have a voice call and I listen to music at a lower volume so I can hear what they're saying too.
I actually wish I would be able to do more things at the same time
hmm I need to become ambidextrous xD

How can you concentrate and give your all to all those things if you're preoccupied with all of them at the same time? I can't even listen to anything and read at the same time -_-;

If you recall the specific object, then I am using the word "sucker" correctly XD

Do you get sad? How do you deal with it? I am in world of hurt right now and I am a sad panda.

But that's not the same object, and not one of the ones you listed.

You mean sad in general? Or sad in response to something? I'm more Zen nowadays and see things for what they are. I don't really think "Oh wow, I feel sad today" and really make note of it. I most likely do feel sad, but don't take note of it any more than I would if I was happy. I sort of just am. That might leave me sort of passionless at times though, so it's not a totally good thing in the end. In the end, it's a psychoanalytical process I go through, but I don't want to get into that.

Why are you in a world of hurt right now?

sakura-aneki
July 04, 2011, 09:05 AM
llllllooooooooooooll I totally read better if I listen to music , when I was in high school I used to not be able to study if I didn't either have the tv open or listened to music! SRSLY I couldn't concentrate and my mind kept flying elsewhere it's weird I know but that's how my brain functions XD
When I draw I usually have either the TV open or watch some anime/movie on the computer in a small corner xDDD or when I still drew traditionally I watched anime/movies while I was drawing

benelori
July 04, 2011, 10:06 AM
Gary...U can tell she's pretty hyperactive from her set

sakura-aneki
July 04, 2011, 10:20 AM
set of what? what set? XD
but I AAAMMMM
and I love being like this
I hate boring people -______- they suck out my energy and they're still like this >>>> :-_- at the end of the day [some ...with others I manage to make them giggle or even laugh or be more active but it takes all my energy to do that , then the roles are refersed xD I'm the one :-_- and they're http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/l/la.gif or http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/t/typerhappy.gif

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

also dubstep and drum and base make me VERY hyper

and I'm listening to some now
though I can seem to work today
friend pissed me off TAT

thornofcarrion
July 04, 2011, 12:17 PM
But that's not the same object, and not one of the ones you listed.

I can not say more but one of your picture had this object...sucking thumb :cookiestare

You mean sad in general? Or sad in response to something? I'm more Zen nowadays and see things for what they are. I don't really think "Oh wow, I feel sad today" and really make note of it. I most likely do feel sad, but don't take note of it any more than I would if I was happy. I sort of just am. That might leave me sort of passionless at times though, so it's not a totally good thing in the end. In the end, it's a psychoanalytical process I go through, but I don't want to get into that.

Why are you in a world of hurt right now?

In response to something. In my case, I am really down because some people I love so so much are about to leave in few days. I don't know when I will see them but I just never felt so sad and pain in my entire life and to think they haven't left yet. What will I do when they leave :s? Geez, I am so adapted to my life at the moment. I just don't want it to change. I have always able to pull myself from these situations but I don't know how to handle this particular one. I feel like crying an ocean :s.

M3J
July 04, 2011, 12:40 PM
Just HOW hyper are you? :oh

benelori
July 04, 2011, 12:55 PM
set of what? what set? XD
but I AAAMMMM
and I love being like this
I hate boring people -______- they suck out my energy and they're still like this >>>> :-_- at the end of the day [some ...with others I manage to make them giggle or even laugh or be more active but it takes all my energy to do that , then the roles are refersed xD I'm the one :-_- and they're http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/l/la.gif or http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/t/typerhappy.gif

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

also dubstep and drum and base make me VERY hyper

and I'm listening to some now
though I can seem to work today
friend pissed me off TAT

Drum n base? I see...
I was referring to set as in avy sig combo...lots of colors, weird character, full of energy...it's totally you...not to mention the typing style:p...somehow I'm glad there are boring people around you and suck UR energy off...cuz if not, you might blow up, and we'll have another Cernobil-_-;...no good:darn

sakura-aneki
July 04, 2011, 01:01 PM
M3 you will never know XD

you'd have to actually see me in person @w@ I can't express myself too well through writing :|

but yea I'm too hyper for my own good xD can't you tell from my signatures xD they're all bright colors full of life rainbow shit and such if I was -normal- I'd use duller colors xD

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

BASS!!!! oh god I wrote base xDDDDDDDD

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

aaanddd oooohhh I seee xDDD
and loool!
yea I agree it's good but well I prefer to be amongst hyper people my bf is ALMOST as hyper as me though she only gets hyper when she hears something she likes or we have an activity she likes a lot if not she's just lazy as hell... I always have a hard time waking her up. but when we're both excited about something people on the streets look weird at us xDDDDDD
and we're loud too xD

M3J
July 04, 2011, 01:01 PM
Do you drink caffeine? :oh

sakura-aneki
July 04, 2011, 01:05 PM
and that's bf as in best friend xDD it sorta sounded like she's my girlfriend who plays the guy role in the relationship and that's why I'd say "boyfriend"[bf]

don't mind me ....I warned you I say a lot of dumb shit
xD

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

yea I actually just finished my coffee a few mins ago and switched to Coke now xDDDDDDDDDD

what do you expect! I didn't sleep well last night [damn mosquitoes!]

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

xi0 thread just turned into sakura thread I OWNED CHUUU!!! XD

oh god... I should go jogging or something ....too hyper >_>

benelori
July 04, 2011, 01:12 PM
and that's bf as in best friend xDD it sorta sounded like she's my girlfriend who plays the guy role in the relationship and that's why I'd say "boyfriend"[bf]

don't mind me ....I warned you I say a lot of dumb shit
xD

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

yea I actually just finished my coffee a few mins ago and switched to Coke now xDDDDDDDDDD

what do you expect! I didn't sleep well last night [damn mosquitoes!]

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

xi0 thread just turned into sakura thread I OWNED CHUUU!!! XD

oh god... I should go jogging or something ....too hyper >_>

:rofl...I have a clearer image about you by each minute:tem

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

/me likes the image btw

thornofcarrion
July 04, 2011, 01:15 PM
perv bene...is there a rule to hit on every girl on MH... you and xi0 are too alike :cheez

M3J
July 04, 2011, 02:01 PM
Stop drinking caffeine dammit, you don't need any!

benelori
July 04, 2011, 02:17 PM
perv bene...is there a rule to hit on every girl on MH... you and xi0 are too alike :cheez
What RU talking about...there's no such rule...I only hit on the girls I like;)...
And why is that pervy:oh...

sakura-aneki
July 04, 2011, 02:28 PM
:rofl...I have a clearer image about you by each minute:tem

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

/me likes the image btw

ha ha! Good to know <3

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Stop drinking caffeine dammit, you don't need any!

ahahahaha I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

What RU talking about...there's no such rule...I only hit on the girls I like;)...
And why is that pervy:oh...

please change your sig it makes me feel like fainting @_@

and -feels good about self right now- xDDDDDDD

benelori
July 04, 2011, 02:33 PM
please change your sig it makes me feel like fainting @_@

and -feels good about self right now- xDDDDDDD

That's good...but somehow it doesn't surprise me:D

You like the sig?...it's thanks to Kishimoto-sensei and MS Paint:D

sakura-aneki
July 04, 2011, 02:40 PM
I DOOONNNN'T LIKE ITTTT it makes me sick ...cuz I hate it when people do that irl toooooooo uuuuuuuuuuuhhh
lol it doesn't? XD why is that?

benelori
July 04, 2011, 02:46 PM
I DOOONNNN'T LIKE ITTTT it makes me sick ...cuz I hate it when people do that irl toooooooo uuuuuuuuuuuhhh
lol it doesn't? XD why is that?

Haha I see...I think it's just an instinct...like how some people cannot deal with horrific images...doing what Orochimaru does in that panel probably tells UR brain that his eye will pop out soon:D
Speaking of which? Did you see Total Recall with Arnold? Did you like the scene where his eyes popped out? Though it was rather comical:lmao

sakura-aneki
July 04, 2011, 03:08 PM
yes I saw it and felt like mine were popping out too @_@ And I was a kid when I saw it xD
and yes it does tell my brain that DX not good
you didn't answer my question xD

benelori
July 04, 2011, 03:15 PM
yes I saw it and felt like mine were popping out too @_@ And I was a kid when I saw it xD
and yes it does tell my brain that DX not good
you didn't answer my question xD

Question? hmmm...:headscratch...I might have...I dunno

sakura-aneki
July 04, 2011, 03:16 PM
xD doesn't matter I forgot what the point of it was anyway xDD and too lazy to read back