PDA

View Full Version : Very soft. Don't want to lose that softness. Very, very soft. Quiet

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

benelori
July 04, 2011, 03:41 PM
xD doesn't matter I forgot what the point of it was anyway xDD and too lazy to read back

RU sure it was me who you asked?haha
What you asked me was why is it that you don't like people doing that with their eyes?

sakura-aneki
July 04, 2011, 03:53 PM
I DOOONNNN'T LIKE ITTTT it makes me sick ...cuz I hate it when people do that irl toooooooo uuuuuuuuuuuhhh
lol it doesn't? XD why is that?

was I talking to anybody else in the past 10 mins xD?

and you made me look back despite my lazyness XD

benelori
July 04, 2011, 03:57 PM
was I talking to anybody else in the past 10 mins xD?

and you made me look back despite my lazyness XD
haha yeah...it would be even better if we would conquer another thread and talk in 3 places:D

And yeah that is the question...and I said it was instinct or at least it must be instinct...

Haha I see...I think it's just an instinct...like how some people cannot deal with horrific images...doing what Orochimaru does in that panel probably tells UR brain that his eye will pop out soon

The brain doesn't like when the human body is damaged, so it gets shocked when it happens to the owner's body or sees or feels it somewhere else...

sakura-aneki
July 04, 2011, 04:00 PM
That's good...but somehow it doesn't surprise me:D

lol it doesn't? XD why is that?

that's what the question was for xD

benelori
July 04, 2011, 04:15 PM
that's what the question was for xD

Haha...awesome...oh maan:sweat

Well...you being hyperactive pretty much means UR a positive person...so it's not a surprise that you feel good about URself...and you should in this case, you have good reasons:hurr

sakura-aneki
July 04, 2011, 04:56 PM
replied in your thread

M3J
July 04, 2011, 06:38 PM
NO CAFFEINE DAMMIT

sakura-aneki
July 05, 2011, 01:52 AM
*takes a sip of coffee*
I got a reason this time! It's morning! xDDD

Who wakes up at 8 am after 2 all nighters pulled and 2 nights in a row when they go to sleep after 5 am and wake up after 5 pm ??? who?!?!
I went to bed at 2 am last night and woke up at 8 WTF ...something is definitely wrong with me...

it's the first time I wake up so early in years...and without planning itmy alarm was set for 12.30-13.00 pm xDD

Xi0 sorry for spamming your thread yesterday with bene xDDD btw @_@

xi0
July 05, 2011, 03:30 AM
llllllooooooooooooll I totally read better if I listen to music , when I was in high school I used to not be able to study if I didn't either have the tv open or listened to music! SRSLY I couldn't concentrate and my mind kept flying elsewhere it's weird I know but that's how my brain functions XD
When I draw I usually have either the TV open or watch some anime/movie on the computer in a small corner xDDD or when I still drew traditionally I watched anime/movies while I was drawing

I can't listen to music or TV and read. Maybe I understand the drawing part, since it's different.

Gary...U can tell she's pretty hyperactive from her set

Which set? :derp

set of what? what set? XD
but I AAAMMMM
and I love being like this
I hate boring people -______- they suck out my energy and they're still like this >>>> :-_- at the end of the day http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/l/la.gif[/img] or http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/t/typerhappy.gif

I'm boring...I think :sweat

In response to something. In my case, I am really down because some people I love so so much are about to leave in few days. I don't know when I will see them but I just never felt so sad and pain in my entire life and to think they haven't left yet. What will I do when they leave :s? Geez, I am so adapted to my life at the moment. I just don't want it to change. I have always able to pull myself from these situations but I don't know how to handle this particular one. I feel like crying an ocean :s.

Oh, sister moving back? Yeah, that sucks. You'll get over it...hopefully :neutral

perv bene...is there a rule to hit on every girl on MH... you and xi0 are too alike :cheez

bene does because he's desperate, same with Charlie. I didn't know I hit on every girl on MH, they tend to gravitate towards me and I'm nice...don't know how that translates to me being a cad :oh

*takes a sip of coffee*
I got a reason this time! It's morning! xDDD

Who wakes up at 8 am after 2 all nighters pulled and 2 nights in a row when they go to sleep after 5 am and wake up after 5 pm ??? who?!?!
I went to bed at 2 am last night and woke up at 8 WTF ...something is definitely wrong with me...

[s]it's the first time I wake up so early in years...and without planning itmy alarm was set for 12.30-13.00 pm xDD

Xi0 sorry for spamming your thread yesterday with bene xDDD btw @_@

:faint

But seriously, all the caffeine is horrible for you. Between the coffee, the soda and the smoking your teeth are going to fall out of your head :barf

sakura-aneki
July 05, 2011, 03:44 AM
Which set? :derp

LOOOOOOOOL XDDDDDDD

I'm boring...I think :sweat

bene does because he's desperate, same with Charlie. I didn't know I hit on every girl on MH, they tend to gravitate towards me and I'm nice...don't know how that translates to me being a cad :oh

But seriously, all the caffeine is horrible for you. Between the coffee, the soda and the smoking your teeth are going to fall out of your head :barf

that's why I brush 3 times a day xDDD and I always brush BEFORE drinking coffee or soda cuz I know it's bad for the teeth and smoking too ...I plan on quitting btw @_@ two year's enough for me

I only drink a cup a day and I don't drink it daily. Just this week cuz I've been sleeping too little.

I'll say what I told bene when he said he was boring too. I wouldn't be in this thread if you were :)

Sooo... I gravitate around you :-_-

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

and I have nice teeth thank you very much :-_- the lower ones aren't straight buuuuuuuuuuut they're healthy xD

xi0
July 05, 2011, 03:57 AM
that's why I brush 3 times a day xDDD and I always brush BEFORE drinking coffee or soda cuz I know it's bad for the teeth and smoking too ...I plan on quitting btw @_@ two year's enough for me

I only drink a cup a day and I don't drink it daily. Just this week cuz I've been sleeping too little.

I'll say what I told bene when he said he was boring too. I wouldn't be in this thread if you were :)

Sooo... I gravitate around you :-_-

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

and I have nice teeth thank you very much :-_- the lower ones aren't straight buuuuuuuuuuut they're healthy xD

That's good, do you floss daily too? :zomg

I drink coffee rarely. It's something I don't want to be dependent on you know?

Well, I think you're just super hyper and like posting, whether it's my thread or not is sort of inconsequential :amuse

I guess you do gravitate towards me, I wonder why that is :hee

I didn't say you didn't have good teeth, just that the prospect of what they'll be long term based on all those things is...yeah

And it's a good thing to quit, my mom got cancer twice in her lifetime and she smoked for years, she quit 20 years ago after my brother was born when she was diagnosed with cervical cancer, and got breast cancer almost 10 years ago. Luckily she survived, and has had no scares since then, but it's just a stupid, worthless habit that can result in such illness and pain. That and it's a waste a money /stops preaching

sakura-aneki
July 05, 2011, 05:27 AM
pffft I only post in your thread and bene's :| do I look like I'm all over the forum? :-_- thought so
ahahahhaha xDDD hmmm I wonder too xD
I was joking on that teeth part XDDD

oh wow :( I'm so sorry for your mom but I'm happy she's ok now ...though I can't even begin to imagine what she went through... breast cancer is ....well just the thought gives me the chills though it's easier to "cure" than the other types
and no worries I need preaching from time to time to get my head straight....

and yea it sucks if you gt addicted...at some point it even stops having any effect....
and not really xD when I remember to and/or think I need to xD

Farfalla
July 05, 2011, 05:31 AM
Thanks. He does have the Tully features after all :cookiehand He's dreamy isn't he? :hurr

Yeah o.o I never read the books, but at the beginning of the serie, he was kinda meh XD
Now he looks cool, but people said that in the book he's just a minor character ç.ç

thornofcarrion
July 05, 2011, 11:57 AM
Oh, sister moving back? Yeah, that sucks. You'll get over it...hopefully :neutral

yeah, the little ones are what causes more grieve :s. Time indeed is a healer, it will take few days to get back to my old life.

Trollololo...gravitate :rofl...what about all the males that post here :cheez

:

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

And it's a good thing to quit, my mom got cancer twice in her lifetime and she smoked for years, she quit 20 years ago after my brother was born when she was diagnosed with cervical cancer, and got breast cancer almost 10 years ago. Luckily she survived, and has had no scares since then, but it's just a stupid, worthless habit that can result in such illness and pain. That and it's a waste a money /stops preaching

Ah I am sorry to hear that but its great to know that she survived it and doing well I hope. My grandfather had prostrate cancer almost 20 years back. He survived it and he is almost 90 years, doing better as compared to most people of his age. Anyway, smoking has always felt repulsive to me. I never find any positive side of it.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Oh another female posted...hold on to your hormones xi0...patience and you shall be awarded someday :p.

M3J
July 05, 2011, 06:00 PM
sakura, stop smoking and drinking caffeine and sugar. :pwnge

Gary, stop smoking as well. Not worth it. D:

thorny can smoke though. :gigglebunny

xi0
July 05, 2011, 10:11 PM
pffft I only post in your thread and bene's :| do I look like I'm all over the forum? :-_- thought so
ahahahhaha xDDD hmmm I wonder too xD
I was joking on that teeth part XDDD

oh wow :( I'm so sorry for your mom but I'm happy she's ok now ...though I can't even begin to imagine what she went through... breast cancer is ....well just the thought gives me the chills though it's easier to "cure" than the other types
and no worries I need preaching from time to time to get my head straight....

and yea it sucks if you gt addicted...at some point it even stops having any effect....
and not really xD when I remember to and/or think I need to xD

I don't stalk you so I don't know where you post :aki

It's the only reason I'm so adamant about it. That and that it smells like poop :barf

Yeah o.o I never read the books, but at the beginning of the serie, he was kinda meh XD
Now he looks cool, but people said that in the book he's just a minor character ç.ç

He's a bit of a brat, compared to Jon Snow. He's highborn though, even if he's of the north.

He's not a "minor" character, but out of all the Starks in the first book, he and Rickon are the only ones who aren't POV characters. The books are written each chapter with a different person as the POV character. Ned, Cat, Jon, Sansa, Arya, and Bran all have POV chapters (some more than others) but Robb and Rickon don't. Kind of odd how the oldest child and youngest get left out there. I've only got about 100 pages left to read in the second book and Robb and Rickon still don't have a POV chapter. But it's true that most of what happens with Robb in the second book is told through other peoples accounts, there's only a few chapters where he's in the story through someone elses eyes. I think this makes it better though, given that the stories and rumors that arise from his actions make him sound cooler.

You should read the books. You can get them pretty cheap in a box set (http://www.amazon.com/George-Martins-Thrones-4-Book-Boxed/dp/0345529057/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1309921401&sr=8-1). I haven't read a novel in years and the amount of pages seem daunting at first, but it's worth it, the pages just melt away. It's also cool to see how the first book is different from the first season of the TV show.

Trollololo...gravitate :rofl...what about all the males that post here :cheez

Most of the people on the site are guys, so whatever :noworry

Ah I am sorry to hear that but its great to know that she survived it and doing well I hope. My grandfather had prostrate cancer almost 20 years back. He survived it and he is almost 90 years, doing better as compared to most people of his age. Anyway, smoking has always felt repulsive to me. I never find any positive side of it.

That's because there is no positive to it :noworry

My grandfather also had prostate cancer, but he died when I was 9. It's one of the most curable cancers, but they got to it too late.

Oh another female posted...hold on to your hormones xi0...patience and you shall be awarded someday :p.

What is with you and this line of thinking you have? You're the only person who has it...it's almost obsessive. You need help <_>

Gary, stop smoking as well. Not worth it. D:

lrn2read :yuno

sakura-aneki
July 05, 2011, 10:29 PM
oh God so I'm a stalker now? O.o

M3J
July 05, 2011, 11:33 PM
What? Read what? You never said you didn't smoke. D:

xi0
July 05, 2011, 11:37 PM
oh God so I'm a stalker now? O.o

Nah, I messed the smiley up :XD

What? Read what? You never said you didn't smoke. D:

Inferences
:yuno
Y u no make any?

M3J
July 06, 2011, 12:28 AM
What is inferences? D:

xi0
July 06, 2011, 12:33 AM
English Class
Y u no attend?

M3J
July 06, 2011, 12:48 AM
What is English?

xi0
July 06, 2011, 12:49 AM
You don't always have to respond to a post if you have nothing to say you know? :amuse

M3J
July 06, 2011, 01:20 AM
Yet i still do it.

:oh

After_Image
July 06, 2011, 01:24 AM
What kind of paradox thread title is this!?! http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/1190c2d1.png

thornofcarrion
July 06, 2011, 04:51 AM
What is with you and this line of thinking you have? You're the only person who has it...it's almost obsessive. You need help <_>

I am your friend and I am concerned about you damn it...don't doubt my sincere and angelic intentions :s.

Farfalla
July 06, 2011, 05:43 AM
Wow, those books are indeed cheap o.o Each one of them cost R$ 90,00 here (that would be around $58). And we only have the first two translated xP
Gotta check if they'll ship here. I'll do that later o/ Could be a good gift, also *0* My bf is dying to read them.
I wanna read about Arya @.@ She's my fav char. The tv serie also didn't help me to pay much attention to Robb xD
Oh, those books would also be good for practicing my english o.o I believe they were wrote kinda "old style", right? (not that I'm good about the "new style" either, lol)

sakura-aneki
July 06, 2011, 11:04 AM
ah lol you scared me for a second ....hours ...a day xDDD

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

what's up with the title Xi0

and I agree grudges are stupid ...I can never stay mad at someone much more so to hold a grudge....[I dunno if "much more so is used properly in this sentence XDDDDD]

Naomidee
July 06, 2011, 01:06 PM
Does that mean I can do whatever evil plans I have cooked up on you and you won't even hold a grudge?
:zomg

sakura-aneki
July 06, 2011, 01:22 PM
what's with everybody and claymore recently?

Naomidee
July 06, 2011, 01:28 PM
Minority Rule sets. I would call them punishments, but I actually really like mine.
I would say that you should play too, but your set is probably too awesome to be put into jeopardy, right? :D

M3J
July 06, 2011, 01:37 PM
Gary does cocaine while he watches Ron Jeremy. :oh

sakura-aneki
July 06, 2011, 07:20 PM
@M3 random

@Nao @_@ -wants to play game-
my set's awesome? what? XDDDD gimme more details about said game xD

---------- Post added July 07, 2011 at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was July 06, 2011 at 10:14 PM ----------

Xi0 and everyone who reads
I need help with something

tell me 6 female superheroes and 6 male superheroes

preferably 3 protagonists and 3 antagonists for each sex.
The sexiest ones you can think of please

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

preferably from comics not manga
like marvel and DC

M3J
July 06, 2011, 07:43 PM
I am not shirtless. :oh

sakura-aneki
July 06, 2011, 08:02 PM
what?!?!?

M3J
July 06, 2011, 08:03 PM
I. Am. Not. Shirtless.

Y U NO UNDERSTAND?

sakura-aneki
July 06, 2011, 08:07 PM
no I'm a moron
:-_-

pickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk timeeee

pick 3 females and 3 males

FEMALES: Wonder Woman , Cat Woman , Electra , Dagger , Storm and Siper Girl/woman/whatever

MALES : Captain America , Thor , Wolverine , Batman , Flash , Cloak .

[if you don't know who cloak is search on google "cloak and dagger" they're a team.

M3J
July 06, 2011, 09:48 PM
No one is disagreeing with that. :oh

I dunno, I don't read comics.

thornofcarrion
July 06, 2011, 10:37 PM
Did your father hold any grudge against you? I don't blame him if you say yes, but what were the reasons?

godofthesunn
July 07, 2011, 02:54 AM
Someone is having some daddy issues... Care to share with the forum? Furthermore "held" and "hated" have an implied meaning.

xi0
July 07, 2011, 03:53 AM
What kind of paradox thread title is this!?! http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/1190c2d1.png

It's from Community.

I am your friend and I am concerned about you damn it...don't doubt my sincere and angelic intentions :s.

:rofl

Wow, those books are indeed cheap o.o Each one of them cost R$ 90,00 here (that would be around $58). And we only have the first two translated xP
Gotta check if they'll ship here. I'll do that later o/ Could be a good gift, also *0* My bf is dying to read them.
I wanna read about Arya @.@ She's my fav char. The tv serie also didn't help me to pay much attention to Robb xD
Oh, those books would also be good for practicing my english o.o I believe they were wrote kinda "old style", right? (not that I'm good about the "new style" either, lol)

Arya's journey is just beginning at the end of the first book. A LOT goes on with her in the second.

They are written in an "old style", with terms and certain grammar differences that aren't used today. It's still easy to read though...but I'm a native speaker, so I don't know :sweat

and I agree grudges are stupid ...I can never stay mad at someone much more so to hold a grudge....[I dunno if "much more so is used properly in this sentence XDDDDD]

That isn't properly used...sounds weird :rofl

Does that mean I can do whatever evil plans I have cooked up on you and you won't even hold a grudge?

If those plans include a jar of honey, a beehive and a wiffle-ball bat I shall look the other way :hip

Gary does cocaine while he watches Ron Jeremy. :oh

:gwah

I don't watch him. NO ONE should ever watch him.

Did your father hold any grudge against you? I don't blame him if you say yes, but what were the reasons?

I see what you did there. You don't know my father, so how can you say whether you blame him or not? :derp

Someone is having some daddy issues... Care to share with the forum? Furthermore "held" and "hated" have an implied meaning.

:fail

What is with you and thorn? Seriously, stop looking for your own problems in everyone else :yuno

Naomidee
July 07, 2011, 05:01 AM
It's from Community.

That show with Joel McHale?

xi0
July 07, 2011, 05:20 AM
That show with Joel McHale?

...and Chevy Chase :fail

M3J
July 07, 2011, 11:37 AM
Ron Jeremy
Y U NO LYK HIM

xi0
July 07, 2011, 12:16 PM
You fail yet again.

That's just a dumb question.

godofthesunn
July 07, 2011, 12:32 PM
What is your current favorite tv show?

Aren't you a green lantern fan?

thornofcarrion
July 07, 2011, 12:35 PM
Dude, its you who decided the current title. Things must have happened...I am a good listener so you can share with me or gots as well.

M3J
July 07, 2011, 04:23 PM
How is it a dumb question? What's wrong with Ron Jeremy? Don't you like his mustache, his natural girth, and whatever else positive compliments Wiki gave him? D:

xi0
July 08, 2011, 02:22 AM
What is your current favorite tv show?

Aren't you a green lantern fan?

Currently running? Probably Louie, but a couple of weeks ago it was Game of Thrones

During the normal Fall season it's probably Parks and Recreation or Fringe. I like Community too obviously, but it's second season had some really weak episodes in the middle. It might be better off only being 12/13 episodes like Parks and Rec instead of 24.

Dude, its you who decided the current title. Things must have happened...I am a good listener so you can share with me or gots as well.

I already said it's a quote from Community...:fail

How is it a dumb question? What's wrong with Ron Jeremy? Don't you like his mustache, his natural girth, and whatever else positive compliments Wiki gave him? D:

Ron Jeremy might the single ugliest, most disgusting looking person alive. I don't spend a second thinking about him :yuno

thornofcarrion
July 08, 2011, 03:38 AM
Sure it is...

Read Noblesse :3

:derp

xi0
July 08, 2011, 10:54 AM
Sure it is...

Read Noblesse :3

No...too fujoshi looking.

sakura-aneki
July 08, 2011, 11:00 AM
I'm bored ...and tired of drawing already :|

geez and it's barely been a week =________=

xi0
July 08, 2011, 11:27 AM
I'm bored ...and tired of drawing already :|

geez and it's barely been a week =________=

Been a week? Since the cast came off you mean?

Well...that sucks. Maybe life is trying to tell you something?

thornofcarrion
July 08, 2011, 11:32 AM
No...too fujoshi looking.

No, it is not...its just too epic to be ignored. Seriously, just give it a try.

xi0
July 08, 2011, 11:38 AM
Nah, looks pretty fujoshi. Plus manhwa always had a certain reputation, prior to the boom in popularity.

M3J
July 08, 2011, 11:41 AM
You just thought of him, twice. cwutididthar

I don't care for him either, he's not a woman. D:

thornofcarrion
July 08, 2011, 11:44 AM
I will disagree. The problem is, you are not reading something solely on your perception. I too avoided it for years, but when I started reading it, trust me I never rued as much as I rued not reading it. I don't go preach around for too many series but Noblesse definitely deserves the recognition.

xi0
July 08, 2011, 11:49 AM
I will disagree. The problem is, you are not reading something solely on your perception. I too avoided it for years, but when I started reading it, trust me I never rued as much as I rued not reading it. I don't go preach around for too many series but Noblesse definitely deserves the recognition.

I seriously lol'd at that. You do that ALL THE TIME

sakura-aneki
July 08, 2011, 12:13 PM
Been a week? Since the cast came off you mean?

Well...that sucks. Maybe life is trying to tell you something?
yea

pffft and what would that be? XDDD

"get out of the house you bum"

xi0
July 08, 2011, 12:30 PM
That or you need to look for inspiration.

There are many ways to look for inspirations :hurr

Inspiration...:cheez

sakura-aneki
July 08, 2011, 01:14 PM
ahahahah ok... inspire me -_______-

xi0
July 08, 2011, 01:19 PM
ahahahah ok... inspire me -_______-

Be careful what you wish for :zomg

:hurr

sakura-aneki
July 08, 2011, 01:35 PM
ppffft lol I'M NOT SCARED OF A CHALLENGE! XD

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

and I have like a rule of my own not to regret any of my decisions and stuff I did in the past and such .....

benelori
July 08, 2011, 02:07 PM
Getting Gary inspire you is the challenge here...especially while thorny is lurking in the shadow, protecting Gary's innocent inspiration:derp

:kukuku

sakura-aneki
July 08, 2011, 02:53 PM
ahahahah I'll get him to do it ...one way or the other xDDD

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

thor you better back away! XDD

benelori
July 08, 2011, 02:53 PM

:hurr

sakura-aneki
July 08, 2011, 02:54 PM
ahahahah axDDDDD -whistles-

M3J
July 08, 2011, 03:01 PM
Wanna sit on my lap?

It's cozy. :cheez

xi0
July 08, 2011, 11:54 PM
ppffft lol I'M NOT SCARED OF A CHALLENGE! XD

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

and I have like a rule of my own not to regret any of my decisions and stuff I did in the past and such .....

:shifty

Wanna sit on my lap?

NO :yelling you're ruining the mood

M3J
July 09, 2011, 12:00 AM
Not you, you'd crush it.

Also, Black Ice air freshner smells good. :oh

xi0
July 09, 2011, 12:41 AM
All Air Fresheners smell bad :fail

It's my thread so expect me to think random replies are directed at me

M3J
July 09, 2011, 12:48 AM
Leather and Black Ice smell good though. Just too strong.

Perverted replies like "sit on my lap" are towards women. lrn2straightperv

xi0
July 09, 2011, 12:54 AM
Leather and Black Ice smell good though. Just too strong.

Perverted replies like "sit on my lap" are towards women. lrn2straightperv

The need for an air freshener is the problem :oh

Oh, you've never said anything pervy to guys :neutral

thornofcarrion
July 09, 2011, 12:55 AM
Getting Gary inspire you is the challenge here...especially while thorny is lurking in the shadow, protecting Gary's innocent inspiration:derp

:kukuku

Hey hey I read that :-_-...innocent loooool. I assume you have a different meaning for INNOCENT.

thor you better back away! XDD

:s

NO :yelling you're ruining the mood

Didn't you sit on his lap when he drove you to the mod meet :cheez?

xi0
July 09, 2011, 01:11 AM
That'd make it pretty hard to drive :neutral

M3J
July 09, 2011, 01:35 AM
The need for an air freshener is the problem :oh

Oh, you've never said anything pervy to guys :neutral

I've started eating meat. Make the connection here. :oh

Nope, never. :>

xi0
July 09, 2011, 02:22 AM
You've been eating meat for a while :neutral

M3J
July 09, 2011, 02:24 AM
Exactly. :|

xi0
July 09, 2011, 03:14 AM
All food creates gas. You said you got that air freshener that one time because you were sweating and thought the car stunk...which it didn't :oh

You're paranoid

benelori
July 09, 2011, 03:15 AM
Wanna sit on my lap?

Where did you pop out from...and here I was stalking a nice mood-_-;...

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Exactly. :|
And you expect us to not yaoi pair you anymore:rofl

sakura-aneki
July 09, 2011, 08:01 AM
how did he ruin the "mood" and what mood was that ? :XDD

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

oh and I just woke up @_@ 4 pm geez.... I messed up my schedule again

xi0
July 09, 2011, 09:35 AM
how did he ruin the "mood" and what mood was that ? :XDD

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

oh and I just woke up @_@ 4 pm geez.... I messed up my schedule again

You know :cheeze

Waking up in the afternoon rules.

M3J
July 09, 2011, 10:00 AM
All food creates gas. You said you got that air freshener that one time because you were sweating and thought the car stunk...which it didn't :oh

You're paranoid

Not smelly gas like meat. :|

Paranoia is fun. You sweat paranoia.:derp

xi0
July 09, 2011, 10:06 AM
Chicken gives the worst gas, and you only ate chicken once...accidentally :cookiehand

Sweat paranoia?

Naomidee
July 09, 2011, 10:49 AM
Oh you guys. :fail

sakura-aneki
July 09, 2011, 10:53 AM
-facepalm-
interesting subject @_@

and no xi0 I don't tell me xD I Actually even forgot what I was talking about ...too lazy to go back and read

and where's the dislike button when you need it! XD waking up in the afternoon sucks big time ... I always get headaches and never get enough work done.... and always sit up too late afterwards like yesterday I went to bed at 5-6 am again @_@ I hate itttttttttt XD

xi0
July 09, 2011, 11:00 AM
Oh you guys. :fail

:hee

-facepalm-
interesting subject @_@

and no xi0 I don't tell me xD I Actually even forgot what I was talking about ...too lazy to go back and read

and where's the dislike button when you need it! XD waking up in the afternoon sucks big time ... I always get headaches and never get enough work done.... and always sit up too late afterwards like yesterday I went to bed at 5-6 am again @_@ I hate itttttttttt XD

You're so oblivious...it's really quite moe

Staying up late is awesome though, especially when you have stuff to do with other people :cheez

Naomidee
July 09, 2011, 11:15 AM
Being without sleep is almost as bad as a hangover. D:

xi0
July 09, 2011, 11:20 AM
When I was younger I would go without sleep a lot, just so I wasn't a habitual night owl. It was rough, but now I'm not as capable of doing it as much anymore. I remember going without sleep for two days, while spending the night over a friends house where we fished, swam, went boating, mountain biking and hiking and I still didn't sleep the next night. I started hearing things and staring at my alarm clock watching the minutes go by almost like seconds.....scared the crap out of me so I never did that again.

M3J
July 09, 2011, 11:52 AM
Lack of sleep is fun.

And I've eaten chicken a lot. Not a lot a lot, but enough.

You do sweat paranoia. You leak paranoia. YOU ARE PARANOID!! Car ride proves it.

Now, you can verify I'm a safe driver. :hurr

xi0
July 09, 2011, 11:56 AM
How was I paranoid? I think my fears were well within reason :noworry

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

So you lied about the Taco Bell thing? :oh

sakura-aneki
July 09, 2011, 12:15 PM
moooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
xDDD
:3
-likes being called that xDD-

ppppppppppffffffffffffttt lol at that last part -pretends her mind didn't go elsewhere- ....though yes I staid up late to livestream the items I'm making for the site with some friends and other artists from there and it was fun

oh geez how old were you?!?!?!?
didn't take xi0 for a scaredy-cat [how the heck is this word spelled? XD don't tell me it's scary-cat]

xi0
July 09, 2011, 12:19 PM
ppppppppppffffffffffffttt lol at that last part -pretends her mind didn't go elsewhere- ....though yes I staid up late to livestream the items I'm making for the site with some friends and other artists from there and it was fun

oh geez how old were you?!?!?!?
didn't take xi0 for a scaredy-cat [how the heck is this word spelled? XD don't tell me it's scary-cat]

Livestream :hurr

It was last October...and Milly is/was an aggressive driver. He had a reputation prior to me riding with him, but it wasn't that bad, except for the part where he tailgated everyone who was going slow :oh

And you spelled it right...and no, I'm not one.

sakura-aneki
July 09, 2011, 12:28 PM
I was referring to the time when you went hiking and fishing with your friend and that you couldn't sleep the next night cuz you kept hearing things xD

sorry should have quoted that part
that's why I said scaredy-cat and asked how old you were XD

livestreaamm.... that emote makes me think you're referring to livestreaming something different from what I was actually talking about xD which was drawing/pixeling :-_-

xi0
July 09, 2011, 12:31 PM
I was referring to the time when you went hiking and fishing with your friend and that you couldn't sleep the next night cuz you kept hearing things xD

sorry should have quoted that part
that's why I said scaredy-cat and asked how old you were XD

livestreaamm.... that emote makes me think you're referring to livestreaming something different from what I was actually talking about xD which was drawing/pixeling :-_-

Ah. Well I was younger, still not young enough to act like a little boy, but it was frightening. When your tired brain starts playing tricks on you, tell me how you feel :-_- I was also seeing things out of the corner of my eye every so often. Like shadows that weren't there. A sleep-deprived mine can play tricks on you.

I was implying something else? :imslow

sakura-aneki
July 09, 2011, 12:45 PM
I know it happens to me each time I don't sleep like I should and even though I start seeing things in the corners of my eyes I dun panic like that xD you big baby xDDDD I mean I do look fast to see if there was something but then realize it's just me and just shut my eyes and not open them again xD
that and I sleep with my cat xD I mean she sleeps with me so if there WAS anything in the room I'm sure she'd be panicked xDDD

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

yes you were :-_-

xi0
July 09, 2011, 01:00 PM
It was a bad experience, I didn't say I was believing any hallucinations, it was just something I hadn't experienced before...

M3J
July 09, 2011, 01:06 PM
How was I paranoid? I think my fears were well within reason :noworry

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

So you lied about the Taco Bell thing? :oh
No it wasn't. Never had any problems, did we? And I even caught up to Kait. :derp

I didn't.

Also, I'll send you like, 9 reds if you make nymphs for me on BotI. I need a nymph, I'll give you the coins and city to make one.

thornofcarrion
July 09, 2011, 01:28 PM
Being without sleep is almost as bad as a hangover. D:

Indeed...if I don't get my usual sleep, I get headache and I feel to lethargic and energy-less.

xi0
July 09, 2011, 01:43 PM
Also, I'll send you like, 9 reds if you make nymphs for me on BotI. I need a nymph, I'll give you the coins and city to make one.

Why do you need ME to make them if you have the coin and city already? :bored

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Nevermind :bored

Sure go ahead.

M3J
July 09, 2011, 01:43 PM
I cannot make purple cities, only red and orange. Derp.

thornofcarrion
July 10, 2011, 12:34 AM
What the hell is BotI? In Indian / Urdu language boti=chunk of meat >.>

xi0pedia, whats your favorite sweet dish / deserts?

M3J
July 10, 2011, 12:46 AM
Gimme my purple city back, Gary, you're too unreliable. I also want my purple coins back.

xi0
July 10, 2011, 04:27 AM
What the hell is BotI? In Indian / Urdu language boti=chunk of meat >.>

xi0pedia, whats your favorite sweet dish / deserts?

Blight of the Immortals. A browser game.

I'm not really a connoisseur of deserts or anything. I like chocolate of course. I also like peaches and raspberries...citrus tastes too. There's nothing like a pie baked from scratch :hurr

Gimme my purple city back, Gary, you're too unreliable. I also want my purple coins back.

Shut up...I did what you asked.

baboysai
July 10, 2011, 09:18 AM
I'm not too much of a pie fan. There's only one thing I'd really die for: Buko (young coconut) pie :blai

and milly, whatup with your posts? :|

sakura-aneki
July 10, 2011, 09:31 AM
that pie looks freaking delicious and it made me hungry XDD

M3J
July 10, 2011, 09:49 AM
Wut, babs?

You didn't do it in time, Gary. I had to ask goodsy last night. I had to depend on a girl!

baboysai
July 10, 2011, 11:35 AM
i mean your post count.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdeWbSnBgwM

thornofcarrion
July 10, 2011, 12:08 PM
i mean your post count.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdeWbSnBgwM

Have you heard of term called SPAM?

sakura-aneki
July 10, 2011, 01:09 PM
lol at babo xDDDDD

M3J
July 10, 2011, 01:32 PM
Admins added couple of numbers. I certainly do not post that much nor did I in the total of...... whatever odd years. :oh

:cookiestare

Sit on my lap? :derp

baboysai
July 10, 2011, 01:56 PM
Sit on my lap? :derp

Gary, this guy :m3j creeps me out.

xi0
July 10, 2011, 02:07 PM
I'm not too much of a pie fan. There's only one thing I'd really die for: Buko (young coconut) pie :blai|

Young coconut? Like one that isn't ripe? Never heard of it.

Wut, babs?

You didn't do it in time, Gary. I had to ask goodsy last night. I had to depend on a girl!

I have a life you know...contrary to popular belief.

Gary, this guy :m3j creeps me out.

Good :hurr

sakura-aneki
July 10, 2011, 03:10 PM
m3 is insane

xi0
July 10, 2011, 03:23 PM
He's talking about a browser game some of us play. He could just PM me, but he has to attention whore for some reason.

sakura-aneki
July 10, 2011, 03:29 PM
I noticed xDDD

not a problem xD I'm the same xDDDD

xi0
July 10, 2011, 03:51 PM
I noticed xDDD

not a problem xD I'm the same xDDDD

You're an attention whore? :neutral

sakura-aneki
July 10, 2011, 05:13 PM
you can't tell? XDDD

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

so I'm watching that video with the comedian again and I'm still laughing xDDDDDDD
and I stressed all my friends with him xDDD

M3J
July 11, 2011, 12:47 AM
I'm not being an attention whore.

And good, babs, good.

Also, gimme my purple city back. -.-

baboysai
July 11, 2011, 01:04 AM
Young coconut? Like one that isn't ripe? Never heard of it.

coconuts can neither be ripe or unripe. More like, it matures. Like... nuts lol. The young coconut meat is tender and a bit translucent. As the coconut matures, the meat becomes thicker and tougher and opaquely white.

another coconut lesson from baboysai :cookiehand

xi0
July 11, 2011, 09:23 AM
you can't tell? XDDD

Not really. I mean, you're chatty, but that doesn't mean you're only being that way in order to get attention.

Also, gimme my purple city back. -.-

What will you give me back in return? :hurr

coconuts can neither be ripe or unripe. More like, it matures. Like... nuts lol. The young coconut meat is tender and a bit translucent. As the coconut matures, the meat becomes thicker and tougher and opaquely white.

another coconut lesson from baboysai :cookiehand

Sorry, I don't really have much experience with coconuts. I do like Filipino food though. My neighbors made some roll made of squid with veggies in it...as well as some marinated pork-belly thing.

sakura-aneki
July 11, 2011, 09:32 AM
well no...but ...ummmfff ok you're right xDDD
but my brother always says that's the reason I talk so much xDDD

benelori
July 11, 2011, 09:34 AM
you can't tell? XDDD

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

so I'm watching that video with the comedian again and I'm still laughing xDDDDDDD
and I stressed all my friends with him xDDD

You being attention whore is cute, and it's not really for attention, even though we did notice U:hurr...but not Milber

Anyway...U talking about Hughes? Have you seen other videos of him or RU watching just that one?

thornofcarrion
July 11, 2011, 09:38 AM
I am sick...

sakura-aneki
July 11, 2011, 09:44 AM
-pats thorn- the flu?

@bene lawl <3 x3 mooeeee again xDDDDDDDD
yea and no just that one you showed me xD I had my youtube favorites on "play automatically" and was just listening to music while I drew and then that came up and was just listening and loling xDDDDD

xi0
July 11, 2011, 09:55 AM
well no...but ...ummmfff ok you're right xDDD
but my brother always says that's the reason I talk so much xDDD

Nah, you're just gregarious.

I am sick...

Oh what?.....:derp

Imperium
July 11, 2011, 09:59 AM
Haha! I like the title.

As for the poll, I will vote yes. The last time I used your service, you cured me of all my....needs.

xi0
July 11, 2011, 10:07 AM
Haha! I like the title.

As for the poll, I will vote yes. The last time I used your service, you cured me of all my....needs.

I did? :sweat

Imperium
July 11, 2011, 10:08 AM
Do you not remember? You left me completely satisfied.

xi0
July 11, 2011, 10:13 AM

I'm such a slut :fail

thornofcarrion
July 11, 2011, 10:47 AM
Oh what?.....:derp

Flu, fever, sleep-deprived, internal bleeding blah blah...worst part is I can not take a day off from the office. Just been transferred and reporting directly to our Chief Executive Officer (the top man >.<). This time around, I am not under any Manager or General Manager or Directors. Damn it all, too many changes in life at the moment. And to add insult to injury, I had guests over the weekend and I had to go with them to mountains for two days.

I did? :sweat

I'm such a slut :fail

I shall call you by a Germanic name from now on: Maan Hoar :hurr

xi0
July 11, 2011, 11:01 AM
Flu, fever, sleep-deprived, internal bleeding blah blah...worst part is I can not take a day off from the office. Just been transferred and reporting directly to our Chief Executive Officer (the top man >.<). This time around, I am not under any Manager or General Manager or Directors. Damn it all, too many changes in life at the moment. And to add insult to injury, I had guests over the weekend and I had to go with them to mountains for two days.

I shall call you by a Germanic name from now on: Maan Hoar :hurr

What the hell? Internal bleeding? Did you fall down the steps when you were flitting around your abode like a fairy? Like you told me you like to do? :derp

How is that Germanic? :oh

thornofcarrion
July 11, 2011, 11:12 AM
:wtf are you talking about...flu and throat infection gone bad and resulted in bleeding.

Its Germanic, ask Aka :s

xi0
July 11, 2011, 11:20 AM
Do they not have medicine in Pakistan or are you that sickly? :blink

It's not Germanic....it may be German

igotthegoods
July 11, 2011, 11:57 AM
Wait, how does having the flu or a throat infection result in internal bleeding? :blink I'm sorry, but I really don't follow this. And I have to point out how internal bleeding was listed with your other symptoms like it wasn't that serious... like it was on par with not getting enough sleep or something. :sweat

I really hope you feel better, though, thorny. :comfort

thornofcarrion
July 11, 2011, 12:13 PM
Its a long story, I had a bad throat and Flu few days. Took some medicines on doctor's advice although I try to avoid antibiotics due to my history of accident and operation. The doctor used some medical terms, the abstract was I had congestion inside the lungs and chest or something. Had X-rays of lungs and chest too. The infection inside has seems to gotten worse and I am getting blood from my runny nose every now and then in form of lumps. So, is the case with my saliva that seems to have blood (lumps) mostly after every few hours. I had low blood pressure for last three days as well. I am a house of pain at the moment :rock. As for casually mentioning it, well I have had many injuries / operations / accidents graver than this little infection. Thanks for your concern Goodsy...the coolest Admin around :3c and great sig, unlike the one above you :-_-

xi0
July 11, 2011, 12:15 PM
Inorite? What is he? Ukitake or something? :derp And everyone thought of him as a fruity Urahara :3c

M3J
July 11, 2011, 12:15 PM
Feel better, thornles. Don't croak! \o

I gave you red coins when I needed it, Gary, gimme purple back.

xi0
July 11, 2011, 12:16 PM
Its a long story, I had a bad throat and Flu few days. Took some medicines on doctor's advice although I try to avoid antibiotics due to my history of accident and operation. The doctor used some medical terms, the abstract was I had congestion inside the lungs and chest or something. Had X-rays of lungs and chest too. The infection inside has seems to gotten worse and I am getting blood from my runny nose every now and then in form of lumps. So, is the case with my saliva that seems to have blood (lumps) mostly after every few hours. I had low blood pressure for last three days as well. I am a house of pain at the moment :rock. As for casually mentioning it, well I have had many injuries / operations / accidents graver than this little infection. Thanks for your concern Goodsy...the coolest Admin around :3c and great sig, unlike the one above you :-_-

Bloody sputum? Sounds more like Pneumonia than Influenza.

sakura-aneki
July 11, 2011, 12:27 PM
xi0 stop making me look up words in the dictionary xDD
and yes I am communicative xD

xi0
July 11, 2011, 12:55 PM
xi0 stop making me look up words in the dictionary xDD
and yes I am communicative xD

It's a makeshift English course :cookiehand

thornofcarrion
July 11, 2011, 01:10 PM
I don't think its Pneumonia. I do remember doctor said something about bronchitis, I guess its acute bronchitis :cookiehand.

@sakura-aneki : There is a reason he was dubbed as xi0pedia XD, amongst many others names he has.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

You like Plum xi0saurus?

xi0
July 11, 2011, 01:36 PM
Plums? Mmmm...I like prunes more, and not because they're good for digestion, I just like the taste. Guess that makes me an old fart :derp

sakura-aneki
July 11, 2011, 02:26 PM
ewww pruunesss you can find them EVERYWHERE around her @_@ I'm sick of them ...
and lol thorn xDDDDD @ xi0pedia and xi0saurus xDDDDD omg xD

xi0
July 11, 2011, 02:51 PM
ewww pruunesss you can find them EVERYWHERE around her @_@ I'm sick of them ...
and lol thorn xDDDDD @ xi0pedia and xi0saurus xDDDDD omg xD

You can find them most places food is sold :oh

sakura-aneki
July 11, 2011, 03:09 PM
I know @_@ that's why I hate them cuzz mom always ALWAYS buys them
and when I was small I used to visit my grandparents every year and they had trees and it's all I used to eat cuz I hated apples @_@
and they only had apples prunes and some other fruit I don't remember
but yea I'm fed up with them xD

xi0
July 11, 2011, 03:25 PM
Well, I think they taste good :noworry

sakura-aneki
July 11, 2011, 03:48 PM
I prefer pears and green/yellow apples xD
and pomegranate and watermelons and bananas and morello cherry and I absolutely ADORE morello-brandy oh god it's like the only drink I'd actually drink with pleasure ...please gift me some xDDDDDDDD
should go steal my grandpa's "secret stash" XD

xi0
July 11, 2011, 04:01 PM
I prefer pears and green/yellow apples xD
and pomegranate and watermelons and bananas and morello cherry and I absolutely ADORE morello-brandy oh god it's like the only drink I'd actually drink with pleasure ...please gift me some xDDDDDDDD
should go steal my grandpa's "secret stash" XD

Alcoholic :hurr

Blackberry brandy can be good on a cold day

sakura-aneki
July 11, 2011, 04:45 PM
I never had blackberry brandy @w@
and I'm not an alcoholic~ I usually don't drink ...my friends always force me to or put alcohol in my soda/juice and bleh

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

btw I'll be leaving tomorrow for two weeks , so no me around here in that time cuz no computer at granny's
I HOPE YOU GET LONELY WITHOUT ME :yelling XDDDDDDDDDDDD

xi0
July 11, 2011, 04:46 PM
*sniff* ...*sniff*...I'll try to manage :scry

I have a good time!

sakura-aneki
July 11, 2011, 06:05 PM
:boredTAT I H UUUUUUUUU!!!!! so insensitive!

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

sooo you like to ge hated? XDDDDD

xi0
July 11, 2011, 06:11 PM
:super I'm the anti-hero ...The Dark Knight :hip

M3J
July 11, 2011, 06:34 PM
Look at me, I'm an attention whore!

BOOBS

thornofcarrion
July 12, 2011, 12:10 AM
Have fun with your trip Sakura...

I make good Plum juice, its refreshing and tasty.

xi0
July 12, 2011, 01:30 AM
What the hell is Plum juice? That's not something I see too often.

thornofcarrion
July 12, 2011, 02:40 AM
Here is the recipe for you:

Peel 5-6 large plums
Take out the hard stone part (what do you call it?)
Put the fleshy part in the blender
Add 2-3 glass of cold water
Add sugar
Add ice
Blend for few minutes
Add a bit of lemon if its too sweet - its more refreshing that way

Here you go :3

xi0
July 12, 2011, 03:50 AM
Here is the recipe for you:

Peel 5-6 large plums
Take out the hard stone part (what do you call it?)
Put the fleshy part in the blender
Add 2-3 glass of cold water
Add sugar
Add ice
Blend for few minutes
Add a bit of lemon if its too sweet - its more refreshing that way

Here you go :3

Why not just eat a plum? :oh

sakura-aneki
July 12, 2011, 04:48 AM
because you get all dirty when eating plum XD At least I DO XDDDDD

and ahem thanks thorn! hope I will xDDD

and ppfffttt the dark knight is awesome he's not an anti-here he just looks that way :|
and you don't just look that way you ARE! XD
anyway , leaving in 1 hour so TAT I seriously don't want to go >_> and the shitty laptop I DO have [on which I can't watch movies or even look at pictures or go on sites which have many pictures or install a drawing program because the video board/device is broken and it will kill the laptop if I do any of those things ....seems to not be able to connect to my wireless modem TAT ...or the modem doesn't work anymore cuz it was out of function for 2 months and I didn't pay it then I payed it and my phone started working but the internet didn't :|

and that's how I get when I'm stressed out
I write sentences with no end and without much sense xDDD

help me !

thornofcarrion
July 12, 2011, 06:23 AM
Why not just eat a plum? :oh

Good question...can you eat floor, apple, oil, etc. instead of baking an Apple Pie :cookiestare...:pwned

baboysai
July 12, 2011, 08:02 AM
Good question...can you eat floor, apple, oil, etc. instead of baking an Apple Pie :cookiestare...:pwned

floor?

:pwned

thornofcarrion
July 12, 2011, 10:43 AM
Yikes...curse you babs...typo "flour" :arro

How are you doing babs? Job going ok now?

xi0
July 12, 2011, 12:00 PM
because you get all dirty when eating plum XD At least I DO XDDDDD

and ahem thanks thorn! hope I will xDDD

and ppfffttt the dark knight is awesome he's not an anti-here he just looks that way :|
and you don't just look that way you ARE! XD
anyway , leaving in 1 hour so TAT I seriously don't want to go >_> and the shitty laptop I DO have [on which I can't watch movies or even look at pictures or go on sites which have many pictures or install a drawing program because the video board/device is broken and it will kill the laptop if I do any of those things ....seems to not be able to connect to my wireless modem TAT ...or the modem doesn't work anymore cuz it was out of function for 2 months and I didn't pay it then I payed it and my phone started working but the internet didn't :|

and that's how I get when I'm stressed out
I write sentences with no end and without much sense xDDD

help me !

I thought I was insensitive :neutral ...that I didn't just look that way :-_-

Well...what would you have me do? :s

I Lawl'd

No, but Applie Pie is a dessert, and not refreshing like a beverage or fruit is. Poor comparison.

All I'm saying is that prune juice is more common than plum juice here....or at least I've never heard of it. Sort of like peach juice...

godofthesunn
July 12, 2011, 08:19 PM
I hold a grudge. Like xi0's father, I'm a man full of hatred.

M3J
July 12, 2011, 09:14 PM
You are Sasuke.

baboysai
July 13, 2011, 07:41 AM
How are you doing babs? Job going ok now?

I'm doing ok. I think. thanks for asking. I can't wait to finish a year into the job and disappear.

benelori
July 13, 2011, 07:47 AM
What the hell is Plum juice? That's not something I see too often.

The only plum juice I've been serving is palinka:delerium

thornofcarrion
July 13, 2011, 10:40 AM
No, but Applie Pie is a dessert, and not refreshing like a beverage or fruit is. Poor comparison.

All I'm saying is that prune juice is more common than plum juice here....or at least I've never heard of it. Sort of like peach juice...

Not exactly a poor comparison, in either case you are not eating or drinking the raw. The juice is so so much more better.

I'm doing ok. I think. thanks for asking. I can't wait to finish a year into the job and disappear.

Disappear O.o? Like where?

M3J
July 13, 2011, 11:44 AM
Sugarcane juice ftw.

:modsmack

Good luck with your job, babs! There's no better feeling than the exhaustion because you know you've worked hard. The downside is the pain you get, but Vicodin ftw.

thornofcarrion
July 13, 2011, 12:22 PM
Indeed Milly, its delicious. But its mostly utilized in Summer season and the blazing sun here.

M3J
July 13, 2011, 08:45 PM
here, it's anytime you go to an Indian town. It's even better with ginger (or whatever) added to the juice.

Do they make it where you live in front of you or just give you a bottle or what? I had Goya Sugarcane Juice, it was puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure shit. :-_-

baboysai
July 14, 2011, 08:17 AM
Sugarcane juice ftw.

:modsmack

Good luck with your job, babs! There's no better feeling than the exhaustion because you know you've worked hard. The downside is the pain you get, but Vicodin ftw.

wtf is sugarcane juice?? oh wait, is it like, brown and tastes like iced tea? If so, we have that, but we call it jelly juice, because we put tapioca and jelly in it.

it's just basically sugar syrup from unrefined brown sugar and water, and the jelly and tapioca.

thorn, I'm disappearing from my bosses after a year of work, that's what I'm thinking. sort of like, kthxbai.

xi0
July 14, 2011, 08:23 AM
I hold a grudge. Like xi0's father, I'm a man full of hatred.

:iik

You are Sasuke.

Just because of that? Why can't you also work?

Not exactly a poor comparison, in either case you are not eating or drinking the raw. The juice is so so much more better.

Eating or drinking the raw? :ginwut

Fruit in food or juice form is good

baboysai
July 14, 2011, 08:51 AM
Just because of that? Why can't you also work?

what you mean "that"?

ahem. I wanna quit this particular work after a year so that I can focus on... well, building my dreams and all that jazz. This job is part of the dream, and I'll have to move forward, etc. etc. etc. I'm doing it exactly like a manga. It's gonna be awesome.

I hope.

xi0
July 14, 2011, 09:53 AM
I meant your mom retiring...don't understand why you need to quit work for that :oh

M3J
July 14, 2011, 04:42 PM
wtf is sugarcane juice?? oh wait, is it like, brown and tastes like iced tea? If so, we have that, but we call it jelly juice, because we put tapioca and jelly in it.

it's just basically sugar syrup from unrefined brown sugar and water, and the jelly and tapioca.

No, it's made from squeezing sugarcane so the juice comes out. it's pretty epic, Google it. Not sure if your country has it though, but it's definitely worth spending tons of money to go to America or India for and buying sugarcane juice. tastes epic

thornofcarrion
July 15, 2011, 05:51 AM
Forget what I said xi0...never ever try to drink what I told you to, ok :super >.>

babs, hmmm...in real world things don't happen exactly like a manga. But I hope, you will get what you desire, excluding xi0 :cheez.

Milly is right for once, Sugarcane juice or Ro as we call it here, is very tasty. They add a bit of lemon as well and with ice, its just a treat. Come here and I will treat you with it. But beware, the way its extracted isn't very healthy ^^;;;;

baboysai
July 15, 2011, 10:17 AM
I meant your mom retiring...don't understand why you need to quit work for that :oh

welllllll... here's the gist of it.

My parents and I have a plan of making a bed-and-breakfast business (that I of course plan to make even bigger in the future). I wanted to start on it right away (after a year of work somewhere else) because I'm just impatient and excited like that. But my father, being the business man that he is, told me to wait and gain more experience, not let arrogance get ahead of me, wait until my mom retires (in 3-4 years) before we get things done so my mom can focus on it more too.

Still, they've made small preparations here and there like buying a much coveted lot, and negotiating for the lot right next to it, etc. etc. so we could put it up there in the future, including plans for expansion and the likes. (I swear my parents are good at this stuff, I wish to be just like them in the future). I still wanted to start as much as possible because I wasn't getting any younger, and I'd wanted to dedicate my life to this business and to get the ball rolling because in a way, it will by my career and I want it N.A.O. I thought I'd pressure them or think of more ways to convince them about the business, (because I'm kinda spoiled like that. )

However! My youngest brother has just gone for college and they're both left with no children now. And they're getting old. And just recently my father's good friend died and he's withdrawn from his brothers and sisters (my aunts and uncles) because of some family shit, and they're both feeling so lonely and old age is sinking in. Just as I was losing sleep about how to convince them, my mom, out of the blue, told me she'd give me an "assignment" (as if it was against my will).

They had entrusted to me the design of their retirement house years ago (because I finished architecture, blah blah blah) and with the recent developments my father had never really decided where to settle. Now that the new lot was purchased etc., and they had finally decided on the location, my mom said I should start it now, including plans on the bed-and-breakfast (or maybe cafe) thingy. I got so excited I told her my sort of timeline, and she was saying yes to everything.

Of course she told me, that in the meantime, I learn what I can from my work. And.... that's it.

No, it's made from squeezing sugarcane so the juice comes out. it's pretty epic, Google it. Not sure if your country has it though, but it's definitely worth spending tons of money to go to America or India for and buying sugarcane juice. tastes epic

uh, I'll keep that in mind. But I don't think I'll need to go to India just for that. I have India in my travel list, Milly, rest assured. I wanna try Indian food to partially satiate my curiosity.

Besides, we have sugarcane here too. I'll read up on that, thanks for sharing. :tem As kids we had sugarcane in the backyard and the nanny would just chop little bits off and we'd chew it right off the bat.

M3J
July 15, 2011, 06:51 PM
Nice. Sugarcane ftw. :3

Why the hell would you wanna go to India? Experience Indian food in America or England or something, much safer. <_<

xi0
July 16, 2011, 12:21 AM
babs, hmmm...in real world things don't happen exactly like a manga. But I hope, you will get what you desire, excluding xi0 :cheez.

Ah, that sounds pretty ambitious. I can't sweat that I understand family dynamics in other cultures, but parents feeling lonely is a part of the "empty nest" syndrome...they get acclimated to it. But since such a project exists including them, it's understandable.

godofthesunn
July 16, 2011, 07:07 AM

Why the hell would you wanna go to India? Experience Indian food in America or England or something, much safer. <_<

Thanks guys for bringing this up as I recently had the oppurtunity to try Indian food for the first time. Some of it was good but its alot diffrent than the over saturated fat, salt and sugar used in colombia. After that experience I cant say I'm dying to try it out agian but it was an experience nonetheless.

xi0 whats your favorite thai dish?

baboysai
July 16, 2011, 10:13 AM

I'd wanna go to India so see what it's really like there, not just to taste food, but to experience it from the homeland is the real deal.

I wanna travel around the world just for that. Gastronomy, so to speak. That would include all other social practices that revolve around food. The world is so big and beautiful and there's just so much to see and taste.

Ah, that sounds pretty ambitious. I can't sweat that I understand family dynamics in other cultures, but parents feeling lonely is a part of the "empty nest" syndrome...they get acclimated to it. But since such a project exists including them, it's understandable.

Sure it's the empty nest syndrome. And I know it will pass. But on the business side, they'd really been thinking of an income that would not stop after retirement.

It's actually hard to imagine I could live up to what my parents have achieved. To think that they're old enough and they still continue to provide for us in a lot of ways, like my sisters' PHDs, my sisters' car, my bills (sweatdrop), land titles, even if we already have jobs and stuff. I honestly wanna give everything back. My mother said they don't even want it, as long as they see us happy in our chosen lives. Sure, but still, as responsible children you'd wanna let your parents sit back and enjoy their retirement years. That's why I wanted to take the reigns and see the rest of their plans happening.

my father, though he doesn't say it, is worried that nobody's going to take on the family business, as we'd all chosen different careers as him. But hopefully with this new business venture that I will carry out with him it won't be too painful to leave the other business behind after he's too old for it. if he ever lets go of it.

Thanks guys for bringing this up as I recently had the oppurtunity to try Indian food for the first time. Some of it was good but its alot diffrent than the over saturated fat, salt and sugar used in colombia. After that experience I cant say I'm dying to try it out agian but it was an experience nonetheless.

are you still posing you're from colombia? :-_-

M3J
July 16, 2011, 04:47 PM
To be honest, India isn't a good country. Bomb blasts (happened in Mumbai few days ago), too hot, lot of beggars, and lot of horrible people that rape women.... Horrible country, but that's my opinion based on tweets I've seen and what little I experienced.

Love how it gives the vibe of old country though. :3

xi0
July 16, 2011, 09:18 PM

You can't really go wrong with Pad Thai. Tom yum is good too, but other than that I can't recall much else.

baboysai
July 17, 2011, 09:01 AM
Tom Yum!@ I love that soup! :nuts

godofthesunn
July 17, 2011, 09:31 AM
Tom Yum!@ I love that soup! :nuts

Are you still posing that you are from the Philippines?

sakura-aneki
July 18, 2011, 02:27 PM
xi0 you eat floors xDDDDDDDDDDD

xi0
July 18, 2011, 02:31 PM
xi0 you eat floors xDDDDDDDDDDD

Do what now? :gwah

sakura-aneki
July 18, 2011, 02:32 PM
I thought I was insensitive :neutral ...that I didn't just look that way :-_-

Well...what would you have me do? :s

and yes you are xDDD
I forgot what the idea for this conversation was @w@
and have you do what? I'd have you do many things XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
-dies- xDDDDDDDDDDD

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Do what now? :gwah

ahhh I just read thorn's comment about eating "floor"
yes I know it was a typo xDD but I still laughed till I fell off my chair xDDDDDDDD

xi0
July 18, 2011, 02:33 PM
and yes you are xDDD
I forgot what the idea for this conversation was @w@
and have you do what? I'd have you do many things XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
-dies- xDDDDDDDDDDD

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

ahhh I just read thorn's comment about eating "floor"
yes I know it was a typo xDD but I still laughed till I fell off my chair xDDDDDDDD

Ah...lol

I'm not insensitive :-_-

You'd have me do many things to help you with not going to your grandmothers?...:gwah

sakura-aneki
July 18, 2011, 02:37 PM
Ah...lol

I'm not insensitive :-_-

You'd have me do many things to help you with not going to your grandmothers?...:gwah

no :-_- I was actually being perverted xDDD
and yes you are! XD

and omg at your title!!!!!!!!!!!!
-dies again-

xi0
July 18, 2011, 03:08 PM
Why are you being perverted? :gwah

...why am I insensitive?

sakura-aneki
July 18, 2011, 03:11 PM
why are you asking me questions? Are we in my thread? xD you're supposed to be the one answering them are you not? XD

xi0
July 18, 2011, 03:12 PM
why are you asking me questions? Are we in my thread? xD you're supposed to be the one answering them are you not? XD

...you didn't ask me any questions :neutral

And it's my thread, so it's what I make it :kukuku

sakura-aneki
July 18, 2011, 03:39 PM
...you didn't ask me any questions :neutral

And it's my thread, so it's what I make it :kukuku

you're that smart ha? dammit...
hmm
well you asked me some questions , why don't you answer them yourself! XDDDDDDDD IT'S YOUR THREAD!

xi0
July 18, 2011, 03:53 PM
you're that smart ha? dammit...
hmm
well you asked me some questions , why don't you answer them yourself! XDDDDDDDD IT'S YOUR THREAD!

People may get the wrong idea if I start answering my own questions :shifty

sakura-aneki
July 18, 2011, 04:52 PM
ahahahahhah xDDDDDD
oke then I'll ask you xD

Why am I being perverted?

...why are you insensitive?

how does that work? XDDDDDD
god I'm being so retarded today ....must be the effect of the long break from internet and only one cigarette this past week [cuz I barely learned mom and granny's patterns at the beach xDD today]

and why am I still up? I'm supposed to be sleeping cuz granny gonna wake me up at 6am again TAT

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

anyway , ignore my previous retarded questions and answer this

what in your opinion is a good manga to read?

I was thinking last night that I'd really REALLY need to start reading manga and I was freaking bored and I can't watch anime with my lame connection...

and what anime/mangas are popular these days?
also want to draw some fan art cuz I haven't in ages but dunno what. any recommendations?

xi0
July 18, 2011, 07:03 PM
Why am I being perverted?

Because I'm sporty :cheez

anyway , ignore my previous retarded questions and answer this

what in your opinion is a good manga to read?

I was thinking last night that I'd really REALLY need to start reading manga and I was freaking bored and I can't watch anime with my lame connection...

and what anime/mangas are popular these days?
also want to draw some fan art cuz I haven't in ages but dunno what. any recommendations?

Well, it depends on what you're looking for. I'm a big fan of Nihei Tsutomu (http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=540)

sakura-aneki
July 18, 2011, 08:32 PM
sporty? xD explain xD

and I didn't hear of any of his titles yet XD

M3J
July 18, 2011, 08:40 PM
Gary is a pantie otaku. :lol

xi0
July 18, 2011, 08:42 PM
sporty? xD explain xD

and I didn't hear of any of his titles yet XD

Well...erm...nvm :cheez

Yeah, Blame! and BioMega are his most famous titles.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Gary is a pantie otaku. :lol

Thanks for making no sense :super

M3J
July 18, 2011, 09:09 PM
No sense is what I do, it makes life fun.

OTAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuu

xi0
July 18, 2011, 09:09 PM
Did you just learn that word? :derp

M3J
July 18, 2011, 09:11 PM
No.

I know everything already.

Just can't remember it all.

Or be assed to remember.

:troll

xi0
July 18, 2011, 09:14 PM
Why won't anyone else post in mah thread?

:4ever

sakura-aneki
July 18, 2011, 10:04 PM
my guess is you are one too xD

xi0
July 18, 2011, 10:18 PM
my guess is you are one too xD

Of course he's one too.

:lol

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

What's your favorite genre in manga sakura?

M3J
July 18, 2011, 10:27 PM
I am what?

xi0
July 18, 2011, 10:28 PM
I am what?

A pretty pretty princess :zomg

M3J
July 18, 2011, 10:30 PM
With huge chests? :zomg

xi0
July 18, 2011, 10:35 PM
With huge chests? :zomg

Shure :jk

M3J
July 18, 2011, 10:40 PM
Bubble butt and no cameltoes! :zomg

xi0
July 18, 2011, 10:41 PM
Bubble butt and no cameltoes! :zomg

What's wrong with cameltoe? :shifty

M3J
July 18, 2011, 11:18 PM
It's jsut not good. D:

xi0
July 18, 2011, 11:23 PM
It's jsut not good. D:

Oh...for who?

M3J
July 18, 2011, 11:32 PM
Dunno. Never really understood the problem with cameltoes...

xi0
July 18, 2011, 11:37 PM
So having one isn't good in your opinion...but you never understood the problem with them?

:faints

After_Image
July 19, 2011, 12:00 AM
Why won't anyone else post in mah thread?

:4ever

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loeshiO2351qctksvo1_500.gif

Hope that helped. :noworry

M3J
July 19, 2011, 12:01 AM
So having one isn't good in your opinion...but you never understood the problem with them?

:faints

No, I don't know where I stand with having one. I don't mind, really.

xi0
July 19, 2011, 12:07 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loeshiO2351qctksvo1_500.gif

Hope that helped. :noworry

No, I don't know where I stand with having one. I don't mind, really.

...I think it usually goes unnoticed....err.....:sweatdrop

thornofcarrion
July 19, 2011, 12:10 AM
What are your thoughts about Brandon Routh? Sadly, his career didn't jump started as I thought it would after Superman Returns.

M3J
July 19, 2011, 12:13 AM
Why do people look down on it? :\

xi0
July 19, 2011, 12:15 AM
What are your thoughts about Brandon Routh? Sadly, his career didn't jump started as I thought it would after Superman Returns.

Uhh...I don't think I've ever had a thought about him. Superman Returns was awful, that probably had a lot to do with it.

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Why do people look down on it? :\

Cameltoe?....because it's vulgar...I guess

thornofcarrion
July 19, 2011, 12:39 AM
It was not awful at all, I disagree. I have seen no one replacing the original as he did.

xi0
July 19, 2011, 12:53 AM
It was not awful at all, I disagree. I have seen no one replacing the original as he did.

It may be that I just don't like Superman as a character, but the only other person to play Batman since Reeve was Dean Cain in the TV Show...so not much to compare him to. I just found the movie pretty dull.

Man of Steel will be much better simply because Zack Snyder, Christopher Nolan, and David S. Goyer are involved.

M3J
July 19, 2011, 01:15 AM
Vulgar? Wut?

And Routh had a good look for Superman.

xi0
July 19, 2011, 01:22 AM
Vulgar? Wut?

And Routh had a good look for Superman.

It's not accepted like cleavage is............I don't know :bored

Yeah I suppose he did, too bad the movie was shite.

M3J
July 19, 2011, 01:38 AM
But why? D:

Never really paid attention to it, so I wouldn't know.

thornofcarrion
July 19, 2011, 01:51 AM
Well, he is very handsome...probably the most handsome Hollywood actor around. I saw Dylan Dog yesterday. The movie sucked but I only watched because of him.

xi0
July 19, 2011, 02:07 AM
But why? D:

Never really paid attention to it, so I wouldn't know.

.....can we stop talking about this?

Well, he is very handsome...probably the most handsome Hollywood actor around. I saw Dylan Dog yesterday. The movie sucked but I only watched because of him.

Yeah he's good looking.....what's your point exactly? :shifty

thornofcarrion
July 19, 2011, 02:15 AM
Do you have dreams about him?

xi0
July 19, 2011, 02:28 AM
Do you have dreams about him?

No

thornofcarrion
July 19, 2011, 02:30 AM
Good, I was afraid you are going to say Yes. Do you watch Hollywood animations? You like them? Have you watched Tangled?

xi0
July 19, 2011, 03:07 AM
Good, I was afraid you are going to say Yes. Do you watch Hollywood animations? You like them? Have you watched Tangled?

No and No

thornofcarrion
July 19, 2011, 03:17 AM
Hmmm...Tangled was funny, I enjoyed. Any fairytale of your liking from the old days?

xi0
July 19, 2011, 03:26 AM
Hmmm...Tangled was funny, I enjoyed. Any fairytale of your liking from the old days?

When I was a kid maybe......but not really nowadays. I owned a lot of Beatrix Potter books, so those or Dr. Seuss I guess.

godofthesunn
July 19, 2011, 07:57 AM
When I was a kid maybe......but not really nowadays. I owned a lot of Beatrix Potter books, so those or Dr. Seuss I guess.

I owned a lot of Beatrix Potter books, so those or Dr. Seuss I guess.

I owned a lot of Beatrix Potter books.

I own a lot of Beatrix Potter books.

Hey xi0, hows life treating ya?

sakura-aneki
July 19, 2011, 08:11 AM
Of course he's one too.

:lol

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

What's your favorite genre in manga sakura?

mostly shonen but I'm usually open minded so anything works , as long as it has good story and good graphics

baboysai
July 19, 2011, 10:24 AM
.....can we stop talking about this?

my feelings exactly. >.>

hey thorn, just so you don't feel ignored and all, I loved Tangled. Except that i didn't feel it had the "sing and dance" feel to it like the disney movies of my time had (beauty and the beast, little mermaid, aladdin, etc.)

M3J
July 19, 2011, 12:40 PM
Why do you not want to talk about Brandon Routh?

thornofcarrion
July 19, 2011, 01:15 PM
my feelings exactly. >.>

hey thorn, just so you don't feel ignored and all, I loved Tangled. Except that i didn't feel it had the "sing and dance" feel to it like the disney movies of my time had (beauty and the beast, little mermaid, aladdin, etc.)

Well, I am not sure I should thank you or ignore you for trying to hurt me. Yep, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella etc. were more fairytale-sh feel to it. It has more commercial type of feeling. But I like Tangled as it was funny. Loved the horse and the chameleon. I still have my sister's books of all those fairytale stories, its a nostalgic feeling when I saw them few days back. I don't know the new genre is more about Ben 10, or those stupid Ed, Ed and Eddy something, Billy and Mandy kind of stuff. I disapprove it.

Why do you not want to talk about Brandon Routh?

'cause he is jealous of Brandon's masculinity, and his good looks.

xi0
July 19, 2011, 01:49 PM
Hey xi0, hows life treating ya?

mostly shonen but I'm usually open minded so anything works , as long as it has good story and good graphics

Well Nihei does Seinen, but it isn't particularly gory, given that the art style is sort of abstract.

3c
July 19, 2011, 03:52 PM
DUDE! The epic shiiiiieeet is gone :(

sakura-aneki
July 19, 2011, 05:11 PM
only seinen heh? shame on him :-_-
lol j/k well I'll look into it and see since it's sci-fi it should be ok

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

<3

benelori
July 19, 2011, 06:04 PM
only seinen heh? shame on him :-_-
lol j/k well I'll look into it and see since it's sci-fi it should be ok

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

<3

Remember the Wolverine pic I showed U last time....that was Nihei

xi0
July 19, 2011, 06:41 PM
Random <3 is random

sakura-aneki
July 19, 2011, 07:01 PM
yes but who cares <3 <3 <3
and bene oh yea !!! XD awesome <3 definitely reading that one xD

xi0
July 19, 2011, 07:35 PM
yes but who cares <3 <3 <3
and bene oh yea !!! XD awesome <3 definitely reading that one xD

Okay...:sweat

M3J
July 19, 2011, 08:06 PM
Brandon Routh is so masculine, he didn't care how bad he looked when he starred in that Bollywood film. :3c

Which may explain why his acting career isn't going good. :oh That Bollywood film was bad anyway, even if it was a hit. :notrust GO BACK TO ACTION, AKSHAY, NOT COMEDY. :yelling

Gary. :3c

xi0
July 19, 2011, 09:32 PM
What? :oh