PDA

View Full Version : Very soft. Don't want to lose that softness. Very, very soft. Quiet

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

M3J
July 19, 2011, 09:41 PM
You pooped your pants.

thornofcarrion
July 19, 2011, 11:33 PM
Random p**p is random

M3J
July 19, 2011, 11:34 PM
Exactly. Gary probably has diarrhea.

thornofcarrion
July 19, 2011, 11:38 PM
Okay...lets not talk about it >.>

M3J
July 19, 2011, 11:43 PM
Why can we not talk about Brandon Routh? What have you against him?

thornofcarrion
July 20, 2011, 12:36 AM
I was talking about the p**p :-_-

M3J
July 20, 2011, 01:01 AM
What's "p**p"?

thornofcarrion
July 20, 2011, 02:50 AM
U...

sakura-aneki
July 20, 2011, 07:40 AM
m3 must be really bored with life XD

baboysai
July 20, 2011, 10:37 AM
Well, I am not sure I should thank you or ignore you for trying to hurt me. Yep, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella etc. were more fairytale-sh feel to it. It has more commercial type of feeling. But I like Tangled as it was funny. Loved the horse and the chameleon. I still have my sister's books of all those fairytale stories, its a nostalgic feeling when I saw them few days back. I don't know the new genre is more about Ben 10, or those stupid Ed, Ed and Eddy something, Billy and Mandy kind of stuff. I disapprove it..

but hey! I loved ed3! And Dexter's Lab, and Justice Friends- where ever they are now. Man I'd like to collect the seasons of those. Justice Friends never ran as a full-length show, I believe, or never made it successfully- because they were too cool for children. :(

M3J
July 20, 2011, 06:50 PM
U...

That makes no sense. p**p is U?

sakura-aneki
July 20, 2011, 09:33 PM
M3J is p**p xDDDDDDDDD
/bricked

thornofcarrion
July 20, 2011, 11:06 PM
xi0 how creative and resourceful are you? Can you make love out of nothing at all? Can you build an emerald city with the grains of sand?

Did you watch Steve Nash Prius ad?

xi0
July 20, 2011, 11:24 PM
xi0 how creative and resourceful are you? Can you make love out of nothing at all? Can you build an emerald city with the grains of sand?

Did you watch Steve Nash Prius ad?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lE6Htee0sA

:dancin

Okay I youtube'd it.......and I guess I have seen it. Point? :derp

thornofcarrion
July 20, 2011, 11:33 PM
You missed the other one...Meat Loaf. I don't see your point though. And about Steve Nash commercial? By the way, what are your thoughts about Steve Nash?

M3J
July 20, 2011, 11:35 PM
M3J is p**p xDDDDDDDDD
/bricked

Bricked? Wut?

xi0
July 20, 2011, 11:36 PM
You missed the other one...Meat Loaf. I don't see your point though. And about Steve Nash commercial? By the way, what are your thoughts about Steve Nash?

As it pertains to what?....

thornofcarrion
July 20, 2011, 11:41 PM
I ask QUESTIONS--->you ANSWER. You DON'T ask question instead.

Creativity and resourcefulness...you no read bro?

xi0
July 20, 2011, 11:54 PM
It's my thread..........so...yeah :derp

thornofcarrion
July 21, 2011, 12:33 AM
We have been through this so many times...when will your bubble bust and you will realize who the true owners of this thread are...*sigh*?

Steve Nash?

xi0
July 21, 2011, 12:41 AM
WHAT ABOUT HIM?!

thornofcarrion
July 21, 2011, 01:06 AM
How do you see him as a player? I read he is the third most marketable NBA player.

M3J
July 21, 2011, 01:21 AM
/me slaps Gary.

xi0
July 21, 2011, 01:38 AM
How do you see him as a player? I read he is the third most marketable NBA player.

A good player, but not a winner. If I'm not mistaken he had some injury problems last year?...whatever. I've also heard of some trade rumors concerning him I thought. Good PG though.

thornofcarrion
July 21, 2011, 01:56 AM
So who'd be your favorite NBA player at the moment?

xi0
July 21, 2011, 02:03 AM
So who'd be your favorite NBA player at the moment?

I don't care about the NBA...I think I've said this before :sweat

thornofcarrion
July 21, 2011, 02:08 AM
Yep. Still you should have someone you like in NBA. Kobe has been my favorite for years along with Shaq at some point.

sakura-aneki
July 21, 2011, 03:12 AM
Bricked? Wut?
you gotta be kidding me -_______-

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

thank you xi000000000000000000 I'm an artist nowwwwwww yaaaaaaayyyy
* hyperactive*

I can make thread/gallery nao @3@

and the dude who was the admin of the avatar site I was working with and bought me in just quit....
and the new admin told me all my stuff is crap

and I want to punch someone xD

xi0
July 21, 2011, 03:19 AM
Yep. Still you should have someone you like in NBA. Kobe has been my favorite for years along with Shaq at some point.

Not really. I mean, I don't really have favorite players in the sports I care about even. I mean I do, but they play for the hometown teams so there isn't much to differentiate.

and the dude who was the admin of the avatar site I was working with and bought me in just quit....
and the new admin told me all my stuff is crap

and I want to punch someone xD

That sucks big time.

Punch Milly or thorn :cookiehand

sakura-aneki
July 21, 2011, 03:34 AM
lol I think they'd like it xD

and well he didn't actually say they were crap just that he wanted different things than what the other admin told me ...and I had already started working and now it all goes to the garbage dumpster... and I won't be making those superheroes items anymore cuz he wants to focus on stuff that's more "fantasy/magical" like

and he can't even explain what he wants! but at least he's gonna pay me for the work I did so far so it's good I guess , not wasted time

Ustegius
July 21, 2011, 07:12 AM
You infidel. Your Drowned God is a false god, who will not help you when the long night comes! We should place our hope on R'hllor, the Lord of Light. Only his fires can save us and keep us warm, when the night comes and the Great Other rises. The night is dark and full of terrors. Only Azor Ahai, the warrior blessed by God of Flame and Shadow, can help us to defeat him. Not your false gods covered in seawood. Turn to the light, and you shall be save during the nights!

M3J
July 21, 2011, 01:30 PM
you gotta be kidding me -_______-

I'm not kidding.

I never joke around, I'm always serious.

sakura-aneki
July 21, 2011, 01:59 PM
right

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

-WANTS GALLERY TO BE APPROVED Xdd-

sry for caps xD

godofthesunn
July 21, 2011, 04:53 PM
xi0 doesnt care about the NBA.. this is serious..You would rather watch the ravens get beat by the steelers every year in the playoffs than watch then attend a wizards game. That's insane, once I get my passport and the season starts I'm going to be at as many games a possible. Plus i want to see strausburg and that kid with all the face paint.

xi0
July 21, 2011, 09:03 PM
You infidel. Your Drowned God is a false god, who will not help you when the long night comes! We should place our hope on R'hllor, the Lord of Light. Only his fires can save us and keep us warm, when the night comes and the Great Other rises. The night is dark and full of terrors. Only Azor Ahai, the warrior blessed by God of Flame and Shadow, can help us to defeat him. Not your false gods covered in seawood. Turn to the light, and you shall be save during the nights!

:gwah

But seriously, you believe in the existence of only two gods, yet you're afraid to name The Other. You're weak and require saltwater to fill you lungs and die, and to be anointed with resurrection. The Drowned one brought flame from the sea, the very flame you worship. Now crawl back to the Shadowlands you subservient coward! :kukuku

xi0 doesnt care about the NBA.. this is serious..You would rather watch the ravens get beat by the steelers every year in the playoffs than watch then attend a wizards game. That's insane, once I get my passport and the season starts I'm going to be at as many games a possible. Plus i want to see strausburg and that kid with all the face paint.

Yes, I would rather watch the Ravens lose than root in earnest for a team in DC.

Strasburg should pray to the Drowned God that his arm doesn't fall apart. And the kid with the face paint will get a rude awakening if he ever reaches the majors. There will be headhunters coming after him if he continues to act the way he does.

You're in the midwest you fool...:fail

M3J
July 21, 2011, 09:33 PM
/me slaps Gary.

thornofcarrion
July 21, 2011, 10:45 PM
Watched Ganzt movie yesterday, have you?

xi0
July 21, 2011, 11:01 PM
Watched Ganzt movie yesterday, have you?

Yesterday?...no :oh

thornofcarrion
July 22, 2011, 12:20 AM
Well, it wasn't a bad movie but neither it was an enjoyable experience. I think they messed up Nishi. You can watch it for the heck of watching it, other than that...meh.

xi0
July 22, 2011, 01:55 AM
Well, it wasn't a bad movie but neither it was an enjoyable experience. I think they messed up Nishi. You can watch it for the heck of watching it, other than that...meh.

When I saw that Kishimoto and Tae were in the movie I said, "Not canon, *&%^ off"...that and the fact that the special effects looked meh.

thornofcarrion
July 22, 2011, 02:51 AM
Plus...damn those bastards, they censored all the nudity :arro.

xi0
July 22, 2011, 03:18 AM
You mean there was no nudity?...there's a difference

thornofcarrion
July 22, 2011, 05:11 AM
Have it your way, yes no nudity. Only one shot of Kishimoto's back when she was first transferred to the room. And the actress who played her, did not have enough of those thingies :hurr

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

I almost shed a tear when I read this:

"I like long walks on the beach, the laughter of children and the gentle touch of a woman"

The sorrow, the loneliness, the yearning for a companion, the forlorn suffering for children...wait I can't write any more. The tears may short circuit my keyboard.

xi0
July 22, 2011, 05:15 AM
Keep crying, maybe it'll cause an electrical fire :derp

What would you have me write in my profile? What should be my thread title? Should I run things by you from now on? :3c

thornofcarrion
July 22, 2011, 05:25 AM
Don't be embarrassed xi0. We are humans, emotions is what define us. Those who try to hide their feelings, end up...horny and lonely like ...hmmm...nvm. Good thing, I am not a girl, else I would have fell in love with you :hurr. May be Milly took the bait...well he is young and horny and lonely...so who can blame him.

I can't remember trying to dictate you eva...therefore, your above post is invalid. Bashing/baiting is not allowed on MH. You know that, right?

sakura-aneki
July 22, 2011, 09:14 AM
I'm freaking bored and tired! I wanna go home nao TAT

baboysai
July 22, 2011, 10:15 AM
WHY DOES THAT POLL STILL EXIST UP THERE??? GET IT OUT NOW PLEASE!@!!!!

thornofcarrion
July 22, 2011, 10:28 AM
I really feel alone, abandoned, hated, forgotten, and violated in this thread :s.

xi0
July 22, 2011, 03:30 PM
Don't be embarrassed xi0. We are humans, emotions is what define us. Those who try to hide their feelings, end up...horny and lonely like ...hmmm...nvm. Good thing, I am not a girl, else I would have fell in love with you :hurr. May be Milly took the bait...well he is young and horny and lonely...so who can blame him.

:neutral

There is some serious baiting going on in that comment...in several intended and maybe unintended ways. I'll just choose to not even comment.

I'm freaking bored and tired! I wanna go home nao TAT

:s ...sorry

WHY DOES THAT POLL STILL EXIST UP THERE??? GET IT OUT NOW PLEASE!@!!!!

:gwah I didn't add that poll, thorn did. I think it's a testament to his insanity/neurosis/creepiness :cookiehand

I really feel alone, abandoned, hated, forgotten, and violated in this thread :s.

M3J
July 22, 2011, 09:30 PM
thorny is obsessed with me. :oh

thornofcarrion
July 23, 2011, 12:34 AM
Milly, when you get married, will you do it in Indian tradition, you know those "7 pheray"?

xi0
July 23, 2011, 01:02 AM
You mean "if" right? :derp

M3J
July 23, 2011, 01:05 AM
Milly, when you get married, will you do it in Indian tradition, you know those "7 pheray"?

I will have to. :(

Will need coffee.

how will you get marreid?

xi0
July 23, 2011, 01:23 AM
I will have to. :(

Will need coffee.

With a justice of the peace and his handsome groom next to him :rofl

M3J
July 23, 2011, 02:36 AM
And are you his groom?

xi0
July 23, 2011, 02:59 AM
And are you his groom?

trololololololo

sakura-aneki
July 23, 2011, 01:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLQ1aCOSQos&ob=av3n

I be in yer thread

spamming xdD

xi0
July 23, 2011, 03:27 PM
I'm more partial to SNK fighters myself, but that still looks quite guuud

sakura-aneki
July 23, 2011, 05:32 PM
I TOTALLY LOVE SNK!!!!!!!!

buttt i love street fighter and tekken too @w@
also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghzBQn6QI6s

dun care if you've seen them already xDDDDDDDD
I just love poison <3

xi0
July 23, 2011, 07:08 PM
You love Poison? Is it because she's a trap? :derp

Charlie
July 23, 2011, 08:31 PM
This title is clearly alluding to an erection.

What-else could it be?. :pwnge

xi0
July 23, 2011, 09:53 PM

:zomg

*spit-take*

M3J
July 23, 2011, 10:06 PM
Gary swallows. :oh

Street Fighter ftw. Ryu ftw. DOWN WITH AKUMA!

godofthesunn
July 24, 2011, 07:34 AM
I'm a big ken and akuma guy myself, never really learned the other players moves.

sakura-aneki
July 24, 2011, 07:56 AM
she's a trap?

benelori
July 24, 2011, 01:07 PM
I think this title will be my motto when I will be 80:rofl

xi0
July 24, 2011, 02:41 PM
I'm a big ken and akuma guy myself, never really learned the other players moves.

Ryu and Ken are boring since everyone picks them. Akuma is just a stronger version of them really.

she's a trap?

She's a trap (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piVnArp9ZE0)

sakura-aneki
July 24, 2011, 03:05 PM
lol :-_-

xi0
July 24, 2011, 03:22 PM
lol :-_-

She is. Capcom made her a transsexual in Final Fight for foreign markets because they thought men beating up a female wouldn't go over well or something.........which doesn't really make sense because there was Cammy and Chun Li in Street Fighter and they left them female.

sakura-aneki
July 24, 2011, 03:29 PM
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh that's what you meant! And omg I didn't know she was @_@
-totallynotamusednow-

well maybe it's because chun chun and cammy aren't so girly girly they're more pumped up and more masculine and poison is just the girliest sexiest girl you can come across and that would be brutal to hit such a girly girl xD it's like she can't take a hit whereas chun can easily XD

xi0
July 24, 2011, 06:24 PM
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh that's what you meant! And omg I didn't know she was @_@
-totallynotamusednow-

well maybe it's because chun chun and cammy aren't so girly girly they're more pumped up and more masculine and poison is just the girliest sexiest girl you can come across and that would be brutal to hit such a girly girl xD it's like she can't take a hit whereas chun can easily XD

Well no...Poison and her palette swap, Roxy were originally in the game Final Fight, which came out prior to Street Fighter II, but were added to later Street Fighter games like Cody and Guy. I think Capcom noticed that no one paid attention to Cammy and Chun Li getting the snot beaten out of them so they realized it was unnecessary to do it, but damage was done. So now fans and fan-artists like to take advantage of her being a newhalf......in various ways -_-; So yeah, for all intents and purposes she's a girl, but people still refer to her as being a newhalf.

sakura-aneki
July 24, 2011, 07:00 PM
@_@ I see

well at least she's a girl now xDDD that's good

you're quite the fan aren't you xD I didn't know those things and I call myself a fan xD

xi0
July 24, 2011, 07:17 PM
@_@ I see

well at least she's a girl now xDDD that's good

you're quite the fan aren't you xD I didn't know those things and I call myself a fan xD

Well she's a girl now I guess......but that doesn't stop the...art....:barf

Well I know a bit about video games and fighters, yeah.

sakura-aneki
July 24, 2011, 08:32 PM
I think I should have stayed ignorant about the whole transhiz but oh well she's still sexy xD
her partner is retarded though and uuuuugleh

xi0
July 25, 2011, 12:18 AM
I think I should have stayed ignorant about the whole transhiz but oh well she's still sexy xD
her partner is retarded though and uuuuugleh

Who? Hugo?.......yeah well, I think that's the point

thornofcarrion
July 25, 2011, 12:50 AM
:neutral

There is some serious baiting going on in that comment...in several intended and maybe unintended ways. I'll just choose to not even comment.

Wut? There was no baiting...

thorny is obsessed with me. :oh

And the reason being?

You mean "if" right? :derp

So you are implying, he can't get married. I know he is a little unpredictable and all but universe is so big, someone would marry him, I a sure of it XD.

The traditional way...

With a justice of the peace and his handsome groom next to him :rofl

And here I thought, I was the only one :hi5.

Ryu and Ken are boring since everyone picks them. Akuma is just a stronger version of them really.

Ryu was my favorite since the day SF came out. I used to play it in Arcade. I was quite good with Ryu. Akuma is stronger no doubt, but I still prefer Ryu.

M3J
July 25, 2011, 01:09 AM
Ryu ftw dammit.

thornofcarrion
July 25, 2011, 01:15 AM
Indeed, but the SF movie ruined Ken and Ryu...it was a disaster seriously.

M3J
July 25, 2011, 01:18 AM
Live action movie? With Jean Claude Van Damme?

I totally agree. I guess it was because of Charlie/Guile/whatever bein and looking more American. -.-

Naomidee
July 25, 2011, 02:37 AM

WTF, Charlie? I actually snorted as I laughed at this. :facepalm

xi0
July 25, 2011, 03:01 AM
WTF, Charlie? I actually snorted as I laughed at this. :facepalm

It was pretty good. I didn't for second put two and two together. It's a quote from A Song of Ice and Fire :rofl

thornofcarrion
July 25, 2011, 03:17 AM
So you didn't know it was a song :cheez?

xi0
July 25, 2011, 03:22 AM
So you didn't know it was a song :cheez?

:ginwut

thornofcarrion
July 25, 2011, 04:04 AM
Don't use Kaiten no jutsu on me....noooooooooooooo

How much you are a swimming fan? Your favorite swimmer?

xi0
July 25, 2011, 04:09 AM
I'll watch the Olympics. Phelps has made it more interesting the past two ones, especially since he's a hometown hero around here.

But other than that, no.

thornofcarrion
July 25, 2011, 04:25 AM
A lot is going on between Phelps, Lochte and the German Biedermann. Biedermann broke his world record as well while beating him in Rome. Though, there was a little question marks, as he was wearing one of those hightech bodysuit that is banned now. But its gonna be a dogfight between the three.

By the way, China is pwning them all in the ongoing world championships in Shanghai. I specifically mean, the medal counts :3.

sakura-aneki
July 25, 2011, 05:21 AM
Who? Hugo?.......yeah well, I think that's the point

I know but meh would rather puke before I play with him @_@

benelori
July 25, 2011, 06:46 AM
I'll watch the Olympics. Phelps has made it more interesting the past two ones, especially since he's a hometown hero around here.

But other than that, no.
I would'v liked him to be a bit older, so that he would get the chance to compete against Thorpe

xi0
July 25, 2011, 06:23 PM
A lot is going on between Phelps, Lochte and the German Biedermann. Biedermann broke his world record as well while beating him in Rome. Though, there was a little question marks, as he was wearing one of those hightech bodysuit that is banned now. But its gonna be a dogfight between the three.

By the way, China is pwning them all in the ongoing world championships in Shanghai. I specifically mean, the medal counts :3.

Geez, you really follow it don't you?

China always has high medal counts in the Olympics too, that's because they have so many people in events.

I know but meh would rather puke before I play with him @_@

He's just a character :s ...the best fighting games have great, balanced characters so there isn't always that one or two characters that EVERYONE uses, it gets boring.

I would'v liked him to be a bit older, so that he would get the chance to compete against Thorpe

He already has competed with Thorpe on multiple occasions. Thorpe likes to trash talk, and we all know what happened in 2008. I guess you mean when they were both in their primes? The age difference is only two years though...

thornofcarrion
July 25, 2011, 10:58 PM
Geez, you really follow it don't you?

China always has high medal counts in the Olympics too, that's because they have so many people in events.

I use to follow different sports regularly but now I just try to be updated at least once a week.

I..would disagree. The last two Olympics have seen the emergence of China as a major power in sports. And to add further, its not the numbers that matters, its the quality of the players. Great numbers, do not mean you will get medals.

As for Ian, two years age difference in swimming is a lot. I really wanted to see both of them competing in their prime. The coming Olympics will be a treat though. I have doubts if Phelps can win medals as much he did in the previous Olympics.

What events you are looking for in Olympics?

xi0
July 26, 2011, 12:05 AM
I use to follow different sports regularly but now I just try to be updated at least once a week.

I..would disagree. The last two Olympics have seen the emergence of China as a major power in sports. And to add further, its not the numbers that matters, its the quality of the players. Great numbers, do not mean you will get medals.

As for Ian, two years age difference in swimming is a lot. I really wanted to see both of them competing in their prime. The coming Olympics will be a treat though. I have doubts if Phelps can win medals as much he did in the previous Olympics.

What events you are looking for in Olympics?

No, numbers have everything to do with it. That's why the USA is always up there in the medal count. True, China has seen an emergence, but there's no country in the world that has only a handful of elite athletes in each event that dominate. You need numbers to be atop that board. I doubt the integrity of the Chinese after everything that went on with female gymnastics in 2008 though.

There's no way Phelps will beat his own record because he's said he's not entering as many events.

Mmmm...for the Summer Olympics? I guess I like everything. I don't really care about watching Basketball because while the international game is more sound technically, it's usually us trouncing everyone.

It'll be interesting to see how the hell Golf is going to work as an Olympic sport though.

thornofcarrion
July 26, 2011, 01:11 AM
Okay I get what you really mean. True, you need numbers to enter different events. Its the elite athletes that will get you the medals. In nutshell, China has been able to produce numbers and the elite athletes. By the way, didn't US failed to earn a gold or a medal in the Olympics prior to the last one?

xi0
July 26, 2011, 01:34 AM
Okay I get what you really mean. True, you need numbers to enter different events. Its the elite athletes that will get you the medals. In nutshell, China has been able to produce numbers and the elite athletes. By the way, didn't US failed to earn a gold or a medal in the Olympics prior to the last one?

At first I thought you meant the Olympics as a whole :rofl They lost to Puerto Rico in 2004, but they still earned a bronze. All I know is that it was the first loss we've had since NBA players were permitted to participate in '92. Looking at their record in the Olympics right now, they've only lost 5 times in the history of the Olympics, and have never failed to medal, except in 1980 when we boycotted the games. They have 13 Gold, 1 Silver, and 2 Bronze. They failed in 2004 because of lackluster coaching/preparedness and not all of the best players playing.

thornofcarrion
July 26, 2011, 01:41 AM
Thanks for the stats. You do expect US to win in this event. Correct me if I am wrong, US has best structure / league for basketball, as compared to its rivals.

xi0
July 26, 2011, 01:51 AM
Thanks for the stats. You do expect US to win in this event. Correct me if I am wrong, US has best structure / league for basketball, as compared to its rivals.

Well yeah, it's an American game after all. Overseas leagues have gotten a lot stronger, and you see decent players from College going over there to play. You even see top foreign players come over here from foreign leagues. Kobe Bryant is rumored to be interested in playing in Turkey due to the current NBA lock-out. The game is much stronger in other countries if you compare it to Football, for instance. Baseball is sort of the same way, but the only other legitimate league is the J-League, but even then the talent gap is huge.

We're not like the British....invent Soccer and then let other leagues overtake us Serie A, La Liga, etc.......we monopolize our sports :3c

This Olympic talk sort of reminds me of an old beer commercial that showed what would happen if Football was made an Olympic Sport :rofl It would be a bloodbath, even worse than Basketball. Peyton Manning is still trying to push for Football being an Olympic Sport but I don't really see the point...:sweat

godofthesunn
July 29, 2011, 08:01 AM
I know for a fact you aren't a KW fan....

Whats the new big thing out there? And what are some of your most visited websites, outside of MH?

xi0
July 30, 2011, 12:15 AM
I know for a fact you aren't a KW fan....

Whats the new big thing out there? And what are some of your most visited websites, outside of MH?

Not really no, but I am a Bon Iver (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZYVJlhnqxQ) fan :oh Kanye has some good songs, but he's a gay fish :derp

New big thing? No idea. I usually visit news sites and junk.

thornofcarrion
July 31, 2011, 01:52 PM
You like flavored yogurt? Have you heard of a drink called Lassi?

xi0
July 31, 2011, 01:56 PM
You like flavored yogurt? Have you heard of a drink called Lassi?

I eat yogurt everyday with my breakfast. Of course it's flavored, there isn't much to plain yogurt :rofl

And I've heard about it, and have had other yogurt-based drinks.

thornofcarrion
July 31, 2011, 02:00 PM
You should try it, its tasty and make you go sleepy and quite easy to make too.

I heard yogurt is good for health. What flavor do you like?

xi0
July 31, 2011, 02:35 PM
You should try it, its tasty and make you go sleepy and quite easy to make too.

I heard yogurt is good for health. What flavor do you like?

Where the hell would I find it? :blink Why does it make you sleepy?

Yeah it is. I like it with fruit in it. Peaches, Strawberry, Raspberry.

igotthegoods
July 31, 2011, 04:05 PM
Mmm, yogurt. I've been eating a lot of it lately, mostly the Greek variety, though. Have you tried it? I like the slightly different flavor and texture. Also, Greek yogurt has roughly double the protein of the regular sort, so it seems to be more filling. :nod

Kaiten
July 31, 2011, 04:19 PM
Your thread title sounds like a yearbook quote :oh

xi0
July 31, 2011, 10:53 PM
Mmm, yogurt. I've been eating a lot of it lately, mostly the Greek variety, though. Have you tried it? I like the slightly different flavor and texture. Also, Greek yogurt has roughly double the protein of the regular sort, so it seems to be more filling. :nod

I've had it. I still prefer regular organic yogurt. The flavor is...more sour I guess? Don't know how to describe it, and the consistency is thicker, almost like cottage cheese.

How could it have more protein than regular yogurt? Greek yogurt has all the whey strained out of it :blink

Your thread title sounds like a yearbook quote :oh

Don't make fun of Bon Iver :pwnge

I suppose it does though...:neutral

thornofcarrion
July 31, 2011, 11:50 PM
I believe the yogurt you eat is processed blah blah. I don't suppose you have eaten natural yogurt, made from natural milk. No processing or any other treatment involved. We get local and imported yogurts here, the ones you mentioned too. But trust me, yogurt made from pure milk, with no flavor, taste the best.

As for Lassi, its really easy to make at home, all you need is non-flavored natural yogurt. I don't know why but it makes you drowsy but it does. Hmmm, apparently Lassi is good for digestion, improved immunity and lessened food allergies. You find it true?

xi0
August 01, 2011, 12:38 AM
All yogurt that has a full range of probiotic strains is good for digestion.

And the yogurt I eat only contains organic ingredients and real fruit, it's not over-processed at all. Believe me, there are some brands in the grocery store that are more like a dessert or a custard and they still call it "yogurt".

igotthegoods
August 01, 2011, 11:16 AM
I've had it. I still prefer regular organic yogurt. The flavor is...more sour I guess? Don't know how to describe it, and the consistency is thicker, almost like cottage cheese.

How could it have more protein than regular yogurt? Greek yogurt has all the whey strained out of it :blink

No idea, never really thought about it before, I just know that it does. :p It also has less sugar. *shrug* Anyway, like I said before, I happen to like the different texture and flavor (I'd call it "tangy", I guess?). Greek/strained yogurt seems to be super popular these days as there are many times when most or all of the best flavor selections are sold out at the grocery store when I go looking for it. :darn

What brand of organic yogurt do you prefer?

thornofcarrion
August 01, 2011, 12:30 PM
Other than local yogurt here, we use Pascual Strawberries, Cherries and Berries, peach flavors. Cheries and Berries is my favorite. And I get what you mean, I once had a yogurt (name I have forgotten). While I was eating it, I had to check the packing several times. It tasted like pudding, and I had hard time believing that it was not. Overall, can food/drinks are expensive here. We usually get pure and fresh stuff and I find them more delicious.

baboysai
August 02, 2011, 08:02 AM
Well what I read is that yogurt has all the milk goodness plus the added bonus of having the lactobacillus stuff. Just that. Since essentially it is still milk and all.

heya Gary, how are you doing? :cookiehand

I used up all my paycheck for books, goddarnit. Just when I decided to save up 50,000 before summer. pfft.

xi0
August 02, 2011, 10:59 AM
No idea, never really thought about it before, I just know that it does. :p It also has less sugar. *shrug* Anyway, like I said before, I happen to like the different texture and flavor (I'd call it "tangy", I guess?). Greek/strained yogurt seems to be super popular these days as there are many times when most or all of the best flavor selections are sold out at the grocery store when I go looking for it. :darn

What brand of organic yogurt do you prefer?

Yeah, it has less sugar, calories and fat supposedly. That's why I don't get why it has twice as much protein :s

Stoneyfield. Usually stores have their own brand, but it doesn't taste as good.

Other than local yogurt here, we use Pascual Strawberries, Cherries and Berries, peach flavors. Cheries and Berries is my favorite. And I get what you mean, I once had a yogurt (name I have forgotten). While I was eating it, I had to check the packing several times. It tasted like pudding, and I had hard time believing that it was not. Overall, can food/drinks are expensive here. We usually get pure and fresh stuff and I find them more delicious.

Yeah, I'm thinking of Yoplait as the brand that as that type of quality. The regular type is okay, has too much sugar in it though. The Custard style is exactly like pudding though. Too much fat, it's hardly yogurt.

Well what I read is that yogurt has all the milk goodness plus the added bonus of having the lactobacillus stuff. Just that. Since essentially it is still milk and all.

heya Gary, how are you doing? :cookiehand

I used up all my paycheck for books, goddarnit. Just when I decided to save up 50,000 before summer. pfft.

Indeed. It has probiotic strains in it and stuff. Plus I think it has less lactose in it than milk, since most people who are lactose-intolerant can eat yogurt without many problems.

Alright, I guess :bored

What books? Are you going to school again? Why were you trying to save up money?

phio_chan
August 02, 2011, 11:38 AM
Congrats for reaching 10,000 posts at MH, Bruce Wayne! :fiesta

Are you not feeling well? :worrybunny

xi0
August 02, 2011, 12:10 PM
Congrats for reaching 10,000 posts at MH, Bruce Wayne! :fiesta

Are you not feeling well? :worrybunny

Oh, I had noticed that I was getting close, but didn't pay attention to it when it happened. Thanks, I guess :neutral

Mmm...I'm alright I suppose. Don't know what to say about it other than that -_-;

phio_chan
August 02, 2011, 12:12 PM
LOL, okay. :)
By the way, where is your set from? I think I've seen it somewhere, but can't remember it clearly...

thornofcarrion
August 02, 2011, 12:26 PM
Why were you trying to save up money?

To visit you dumbo :cheez.

xi0
August 02, 2011, 01:13 PM
LOL, okay. :)
By the way, where is your set from? I think I've seen it somewhere, but can't remember it clearly...

It's Robb Stark from Game of Thrones. The TV adaptation of the book.

To visit you dumbo :cheez.

...:shifty

Dumbo...I see what you did there :hee

thornofcarrion
August 03, 2011, 12:25 AM
Dumbo...I see what you did there :hee

..and you don't like it :hurr?

Assuming babs come to visit you, what would you do as soon as you meet her at the airport:

1). Hug her till she calls the airport security
2). Beg her to buy you lunch
3). Tell her that she is beautiful and go down on your knees to propose her
4). Stay silent and do nothing
lets stop right there ^^;;;;;;, the other options shouldn't be mentioned in the public :3c.

xi0
August 04, 2011, 05:47 AM
..and you don't like it :hurr?

Assuming babs come to visit you, what would you do as soon as you meet her at the airport:

lets stop right there ^^;;;;;;, the other options shouldn't be mentioned in the public :3c.

What is with you man? Life isn't a Choose Your Own Adventure book :yelling !

Did your mother drop you on your head? :cookiestare

thornofcarrion
August 04, 2011, 08:49 AM
What is with you man? Life isn't a Choose Your Own Adventure book :yelling !

Did your mother drop you on your head? :cookiestare

...so give me your VERSION of answer. And I checked, no my mom never dropped me.

godofthesunn
August 04, 2011, 01:44 PM
xi0 would surely choose 3.

Hey xi0 did the ravens make any acquisitions?

baboysai
August 05, 2011, 06:52 AM
Alright, I guess :bored

What books? Are you going to school again? Why were you trying to save up money?

I'm not going to school again. -_- But you see, knowledge is a tricky bastard and the more you know, the more you want- kinda thing. :sweatdrop

I should take a picture of my every growing collection.

Also, I bought my first ever piece of manga- Vagabond (the first three volumes). I just got this discount card at my favorite bookstore, and I went on a shopping rampage :shakefist The culinary books I buy are on the expensive side (but they're really good ones, I think~) about 1000 PHP (23-25 USD).

I'm saving up money because... I wanna? ehehe. Who doesn't wanna save? :wtf

why did this even come up?

And I'd assume he'd choose number 2. :oh Which I'd insist he buy me lunch and take me somewhere I've never tried, if it's food we're talking about.

godofthesunn
August 06, 2011, 08:13 AM
I like long walks on the beach, the laughter of children and the gentle touch of a woman.

baboysai
August 06, 2011, 08:55 AM
you don't like money? :wtf

Evil3ye
August 06, 2011, 09:43 AM
Who is responsible for this thread having three stars only? :pwnge

godofthesunn
August 06, 2011, 02:39 PM
Money cant buy happiness bb, only things that give a false sense of security and pride.

xi0
August 06, 2011, 05:48 PM
...so give me your VERSION of answer. And I checked, no my mom never dropped me.

I don't wanna :hip

How do you know?

They've mostly re-signed some of their own free agents. They signed a FB and SS, but haven't had much money to do much else since Ngata still has the franchise tag and they have had issues getting under the cap. They spent $134 Million last year since there was no cap, and this year the cap is all the way down to $120 Million so a lot of fat needed to be trimmed.

I'm not going to school again. -_- But you see, knowledge is a tricky bastard and the more you know, the more you want- kinda thing. :sweatdrop

I should take a picture of my every growing collection.

Also, I bought my first ever piece of manga- Vagabond (the first three volumes). I just got this discount card at my favorite bookstore, and I went on a shopping rampage :shakefist The culinary books I buy are on the expensive side (but they're really good ones, I think~) about 1000 PHP (23-25 USD).

I'm saving up money because... I wanna? ehehe. Who doesn't wanna save? :wtf

That's a way of putting it I guess :sweat

Your collection of books? Is it that impressive?

You never bought manga before that? :blink

Everyone, but it's easier said than done obviously :hee

why did this even come up?

And I'd assume he'd choose number 2. :oh Which I'd insist he buy me lunch and take me somewhere I've never tried, if it's food we're talking about.

Because it's thorn and enjoys trying to make people squirm. He knows it's easier said than done with me though :3c

Number 2 is the most realistic choice I suppose...well the lunch part anyways :s You're the old-fashioned type. Friends can't go dutch? :o...or are you trying to ask me out in a roundabout way? :derp I see how you operate, soooo subtle :derp

I like long walks on the beach, the laughter of children and the gentle touch of a woman.

Me too! :zomg

you don't like money? :wtf

Of course he needs money, but he doesn't like it. He'll probably attempt to be all philosophical about the importance of money, etc and bore you to death :cookiehand

Who is responsible for this thread having three stars only? :pwnge

Probably you :cookiehand But I've never figured it out. I don't pay attention or use thread ratings myself anyways. Probably my "friends" :eyeroll

Money cant buy happiness bb, only things that give a false sense of security and pride.

:rofl vintage GoTS

thornofcarrion
August 07, 2011, 02:02 AM
*ignores sarcasm*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPvgyIxKvw4&feature=related

Your thoughts?

xi0
August 07, 2011, 02:37 AM
I'm not really a fan of CLAMP first off, and Blood: The Last Vampire and Blood+ were good enough. Seems unnecessary to me...

Evil3ye
August 07, 2011, 07:28 AM
Probably you :cookiehand But I've never figured it out. I don't pay attention or use thread ratings myself anyways. Probably my "friends" :eyeroll
xoxi, :gwah just how could you... :-_-

baboysai
August 07, 2011, 11:43 PM
Your collection of books? Is it that impressive?

well, not really- yet. >.> And I've had a lot of (good) books that got lost because some friend didn't return them and now I can't trace who got which because I like to share books i've enjoyed with them and they get passed around and woe is me. :/

Sometimes I buy books three times just to have it back in my collection you know? I remember buying Catcher in the rye three times. :shakefist

You never bought manga before that? :blink

yep! I mentioned that it's hard to find manga here- well not really but the volumes are kinda random and I don't wanna collect like that. I wanna buy from volume one to whatever in order. So if there's no volume one of something, I won't buy it yet. And it so happened that for the first time Vagabond had volume one, two, and three on sale that day. And it was like a set, the only one availableand I was like, this is my destiny! :sweatdrop

Number 2 is the most realistic choice I suppose...well the lunch part anyways :s You're the old-fashioned type. Friends can't go dutch? :o...or are you trying to ask me out in a roundabout way? :derp I see how you operate, soooo subtle :derp

:fan

thornofcarrion
August 09, 2011, 02:28 AM
I'm not really a fan of CLAMP first off, and Blood: The Last Vampire and Blood+ were good enough. Seems unnecessary to me...

I was just asking about the song and video...anyway, I like the new Saya and the anime so far. I don't find a reason not to try, you could never know if its better or worse than its predecessors until you actually try it.

xi0
August 09, 2011, 12:57 PM
xoxi, :gwah just how could you... :-_-

I'm not guessing who it was, but you were the one to bring it up :imslow

well, not really- yet. >.> And I've had a lot of (good) books that got lost because some friend didn't return them and now I can't trace who got which because I like to share books i've enjoyed with them and they get passed around and woe is me. :/

Sometimes I buy books three times just to have it back in my collection you know? I remember buying Catcher in the rye three times. :shakefist

yep! I mentioned that it's hard to find manga here- well not really but the volumes are kinda random and I don't wanna collect like that. I wanna buy from volume one to whatever in order. So if there's no volume one of something, I won't buy it yet. And it so happened that for the first time Vagabond had volume one, two, and three on sale that day. And it was like a set, the only one availableand I was like, this is my destiny! :sweatdrop

That's why I don't lend things out haphazardly. Plus I don't want peoples cooties all over my stuff.

No, I don't know :XD

You could just buy online if you can't find earlier volumes :oh I think there's a Viz Big version of Vagabond out that I've seen in stores. I think they have three volumes per book

Yeah, there it is
http://www.amazon.com/Vagabond-Vol-VIZBIG-Takehiko-Inoue/dp/1421520540

:fan

:derp

I was just asking about the song and video...anyway, I like the new Saya and the anime so far. I don't find a reason not to try, you could never know if its better or worse than its predecessors until you actually try it.

It may very well be good, but like I said..I'm not really a CLAMP fan and I think all these adaptations and re-imaginings are like beating a dead horse. It'd be different if it was an older franchise, but Blood isn't even that old.

thornofcarrion
August 09, 2011, 01:32 PM
This is my 4700th post, and guess what...its in your thread trolololo. Okay I admit, I am just spamming to get to 4700 mark before I go to sleep ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;

Kaiten
August 09, 2011, 10:43 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/34te5g8.gif

thornofcarrion
August 09, 2011, 11:29 PM
Jeez...it is annoying make him stop wiggling his head....stop it.

Kait, you spend too much time finding these pictures :-_-

godofthesunn
August 10, 2011, 12:19 AM
Hes not even eating pudding.. find one with pudding.

baboysai
August 10, 2011, 04:50 AM
You could just buy online if you can't find earlier volumes :oh I think there's a Viz Big version of Vagabond out that I've seen in stores. I think they have three volumes per book

Yeah, there it is
http://www.amazon.com/Vagabond-Vol-VIZBIG-Takehiko-Inoue/dp/1421520540

hmm. somehow I've always been old fashioned about this stuff... I've never ventured online shopping. Geez, I'm a very impulsive shopper the old fashioned way- and if you introduce me to online shopping my dad will have a heart attack. :fan

xi0
August 10, 2011, 11:56 PM
This is my 4700th post, and guess what...its in your thread trolololo. Okay I admit, I am just spamming to get to 4700 mark before I go to sleep ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;

Oh...that's so sad :fan

http://i56.tinypic.com/34te5g8.gif

I think this was right before Theo came in and stole half his sandwich :derp

hmm. somehow I've always been old fashioned about this stuff... I've never ventured online shopping. Geez, I'm a very impulsive shopper the old fashioned way- and if you introduce me to online shopping my dad will have a heart attack. :fan

Never? Occasionally you can get better deals online, and I never shop impulsively...I'm a guy :cookiehand

thornofcarrion
August 11, 2011, 12:14 AM
Nice one :hi5

What manga character you ever want to be? Fgs, don't give me a complex answer, with nothing to do with my question. JUST ANSWER :-_-

xi0
August 11, 2011, 12:24 AM
You know me well enough to know I don't give complex answers :derp

Kaiten
August 11, 2011, 12:24 AM
I think this was right before Theo came in and stole half his sandwich :derp

That rascal Theo, I look down on his shenanigans.

thornofcarrion
August 11, 2011, 12:27 AM
You know me well enough to know I don't give complex answers :derp

Ooops you did it again :arro

I think you are afraid to share :cookiestare.

xi0
August 11, 2011, 12:29 AM
Ooops you did it again :arro

I think you are afraid to share :cookiestare.

What the hell could you learn from whatever I say? What if I never wished I was a specific manga character? :oh

thornofcarrion
August 11, 2011, 12:42 AM
Hoho...don't lie. You do wish...now who do you want to be?

xi0
August 11, 2011, 12:57 AM
Hoho...don't lie. You do wish...now who do you want to be?

I don't understand the point of this question. I really don't recall ever wishing to be anyone in a manga :neutral I like certain characters...

thornofcarrion
August 11, 2011, 02:08 AM
You are a complicated existence...I am sure you have heard that before :3

Among these, which car you see as a true American Icon:

1). Viper

2). Mustang

3). Corvette

xi0
August 11, 2011, 04:28 AM
I'm complicated? I think everyone likes to think they are...adding some air of mystery or something. I don't think that I am though.

It's definitely not the Viper. If you were going to choose a Dodge you would pick a Charger. But from amongst those three I'd say Mustang or Corvette. I like the old Mustangs a lot, the ones nowadays all look the same, though it's still a cool car. The Corvette isn't the same type of car though, more powerful.

benelori
August 11, 2011, 08:33 AM
I'm complicated? I think everyone likes to think they are...adding some air of mystery or something. I don't think that I am though.

It's definitely not the Viper. If you were going to choose a Dodge you would pick a Charger. But from amongst those three I'd say Mustang or Corvette. I like the old Mustangs a lot, the ones nowadays all look the same, though it's still a cool car. The Corvette isn't the same type of car though, more powerful.

Mustang? There you go thorn, the answer to the other question as well...well played:derp

Bai

baboysai
August 12, 2011, 06:52 AM
and I never shop impulsively...I'm a guy :cookiehand

how sad. :(

Imagine the four of us daughters when my dad takes us shopping. Imagine my youngest brother bored to death.

godofthesunn
August 12, 2011, 07:28 AM
xi0 truly isnt as complicated at it seems. You could give him a pen, some paper, a cottage in the Appalachian, and few other things and his soul would be at peace.

All of those cars are iconic, in the sense that they aren't useful and efficient in xi0's country.

xi0 which candidate do you like more bachman or or palin?

xi0
August 12, 2011, 12:48 PM
how sad. :(

Imagine the four of us daughters when my dad takes us shopping. Imagine my youngest brother bored to death.

LOL...it sounds like I could commiserate with them. I'm lucky I suppose, since my Mother is the only female in the family and she can go off and do what she wants. I did take her birthday shopping a few weeks ago, and just as we were about to leave the woman at Aveda offered a free massage, then she looked at me, and then I went :rant and left until she was done. I swear, people know how to torture me :-_-

xi0 truly isnt as complicated at it seems. You could give him a pen, some paper, a cottage in the Appalachian, and few other things and his soul would be at peace.

All of those cars are iconic, in the sense that they aren't useful and efficient in xi0's country.

xi0 which candidate do you like more bachman or or palin?

That life wouldn't be complicated, but that doesn't mean a person who would enjoy that isn't. A cottage in the woods sounds lovely, especially to beat the heat. Don't think I could stay there though.

Well if you have the money to buy a muscle car that guzzles gas, you'd better have the money to pay for fuel. It's only pragmatic.

Like more? Neither...Bachman is less annoying and doesn't sound like as much of dunderhead as Palin, but they both have nothing in common with me from a political standpoint. I think Bachman has more savvy as a politician, while Palin is just going after celebrity and using that to make money since she has no talent otherwise. I wouldn't vote for either...

godofthesunn
August 12, 2011, 10:50 PM
xi0 who are you trying to kid. We all know you would vote for a female candidate in a heartbeat.

Is it pragmatic, is it really?

Are you a planet of the apes fan? Do you follow the plot the same way you follow the big 3?

xi0
August 13, 2011, 01:30 AM
xi0 who are you trying to kid. We all know you would vote for a female candidate in a heartbeat.

Is it pragmatic, is it really?

Are you a planet of the apes fan? Do you follow the plot the same way you follow the big 3?

I know you're trolling, but I don't care about the female thing really, I just think they're political views are hilarious. Plus Bachman's husband and his "Pray-the-gay-away" clinics are hilarious, especially since he sounds pretty effeminate himself.

...yes :oh

Not really. I've seen the original and some of the sequels though. I had heard they were doing a reimagining of the series earlier this summer and I saw the trailer when I went to see Thor and was like :gwah I didn't see a reason for it, but the more I saw the trailer on TV, the more I want to see it :XD It got pretty good reviews too...pretty surprising.

godofthesunn
August 13, 2011, 02:11 AM
I think I'm going to have to see a doctor my neck feels like its broken flying lotus...

I would never troll this thread. I am this thread. This thread is me. Eternally.

I always thought of you as a gop type. Which paul do you like better then?

xi0
August 13, 2011, 02:32 AM
I think I'm going to have to see a doctor my neck feels like its broken flying lotus...

I would never troll this thread. I am this thread. This thread is me. Eternally.

I always thought of you as a gop type. Which paul do you like better then?

Huh? Flying Lotus? What about him?...:blink

Come on dude, you know I'm not a conservative :rofl Rand Paul has that poodle-hat thing going on so he's out of the running by default, plus he's a Tea Partier. Ron Paul says some things that make a lot of sense, and some things that don't. I always feel Ron Paul runs just to put a message out there, knowing there's no way he'll ever win. Peter King also amuses me since he looks like Gary Glitter :XD

godofthesunn
August 13, 2011, 02:51 AM
Google it. Furthermore how do you know about flylo? He isnt part of your last.fm favorites.

The fact that you know both pauls means you are INFACT a gop at heart.

Whats is the more important political issue to you?

xi0
August 13, 2011, 03:28 AM
Google it. Furthermore how do you know about flylo? He isnt part of your last.fm favorites.

The fact that you know both pauls means you are INFACT a gop at heart.

Whats is the more important political issue to you?

Quit stalking...I play music that doesn't get scrobbled, it's not like I only listen to it while sitting at my computer.

No, it means I keep up with the news and are not politically ignorant :cookiehand

Most important?...that's impossible to answer really. Some are more important than others, but yeah, I'm not going to pick one.

godofthesunn
August 13, 2011, 03:57 AM
Quit stalking...I play music that doesn't get scrobbled, it's not like I only listen to it while sitting at my computer.

No, it means I keep up with the news and are not politically ignorant :cookiehand

Most important?...that's impossible to answer really. Some are more important than others, but yeah, I'm not going to pick one.

Just for informational purposes. I'm curious if "are not" is correct. I would have used "am not". Tomato tomato...

Certainly there are too many issues out there to just pick just one. I won't share my favorite one either.

Nothing is worth more than this day.

xi0 you know I would never stalk you. I am young wolf. Young wolf is me. Eternally.

xi0
August 13, 2011, 11:35 AM
Mmmkay. I had actually but "and am" initially and in my sleep-deprived stupor I changed it, lol.

There's too many to choose, yet you have a favorite?

That's creepy :neutral

godofthesunn
August 13, 2011, 10:47 PM
Okay so lets get to the real question here. Everyone is dying to know who you support?
1)Cain
2)Perry
3)Romney

I'm surprised you are from such a blue state. You might want to cross one of your borders and register where your vote will have an effect.

What country would you like to travel to the most?

xi0
August 13, 2011, 10:56 PM
Okay so lets get to the real question here. Everyone is dying to know who you support?
1)Cain
2)Perry
3)Romney

I'm surprised you are from such a blue state. You might want to cross one of your borders and register where your vote will have an effect.

What country would you like to travel to the most?

None of them :bored

Why are you surprised? Maryland is a very blue state.

Hmm...Probably New Zealand or the Patagonia region of South America.

godofthesunn
August 14, 2011, 03:24 AM
I'm surprised because you are such a red/gop type.

New Zealand is not a bad choice but I would rethink it due to the high amount or strange wildlife living there. I would choose Canada or Europe maybe Thailand.

xi0
August 14, 2011, 11:04 AM
I'm surprised because you are such a red/gop type.

New Zealand is not a bad choice but I would rethink it due to the high amount or strange wildlife living there. I would choose Canada or Europe maybe Thailand.

What is with you? Do you think if you say it enough times it will come true? :blink

What's wrong with wildlife? Europe isn't a country...go to be more specific than that. Thailand...I see what you did there :derp

godofthesunn
August 14, 2011, 06:32 PM
Yes

Nothing is wrong with wildlife but you had better be careful around kangaroos, and their frogs. I want to visit all of the great countries in Europe.
I don't see whats wrong with Thailand.

thornofcarrion
August 14, 2011, 10:54 PM
Did ya miss me :derp...I know you would say no but I know you did :bearhug

xi0
August 15, 2011, 12:31 AM
Yes

Nothing is wrong with wildlife but you had better be careful around kangaroos, and their frogs. I want to visit all of the great countries in Europe.
I don't see whats wrong with Thailand.

Why?

I didn't say anything was wrong with Thailand :derp

Did ya miss me :derp...I know you would say no but I know you did :bearhug

Oh, you were gone? :neutral

DLord.Van.Buuren
August 15, 2011, 01:18 AM
hey dude !

so whats up ?

xi0
August 15, 2011, 01:29 AM
hey dude !

so whats up ?

Nothing much. You? :imslow

thornofcarrion
August 15, 2011, 01:38 AM
A response I had expected :amuse

Do you get fog, where you live?

DLord.Van.Buuren
August 15, 2011, 01:54 AM
Nothing much. You? :imslow

Not much ...

so are you enjoying One Piece latley ? and do you think this arc will end up being a major arc that will somhow influence the plot ?

xi0
August 15, 2011, 02:23 AM
A response I had expected :amuse

Do you get fog, where you live?

Well I had noticed you hadn't been spamming my thread in the past few days, now that I think about :derp

Yeah we get fog here. It's nothing compared to the Pacific Northwest (San Francisco, Seattle, Vancouver) though. That's a random question...

Not much ...

so are you enjoying One Piece latley ? and do you think this arc will end up being a major arc that will somhow influence the plot ?

To be honest, not as much as I had hoped. I had felt sort of the same way during Thriller Bark, but that arc ended up improving a lot by the end. The fabled Fishmen Island has been a let down in some ways, and in other ways it hasn't. Hard to explain. The whole plight of the Fishmen and discrimination and all that is a pretty mature topic, but it lacks the subtlety of other mature themes in the story...and trust me, there are plenty of them. I think it's sort of dragging along. We're learning the past of some Fishmen we already knew (Jinbei, Arlong) but other than that the story isn't really progressing all that much in my opinion. I find Hody Jones to be lacking as an antagonist.

All that being said, I'm still obviously enjoying it...because well, it's One Piece and there really hasn't been a bad arc yet. I suppose this one has just been a bit of a let down.

thornofcarrion
August 15, 2011, 02:35 AM
Not random at all...where I went to, had fog all the time. Personally, I love mountains covered in fog. It makes them more beautiful, mysterious, and eerie in a way too at night times.

xi0
August 15, 2011, 03:27 AM
I guess you see fog more in the mountain valleys and such.

thornofcarrion
August 15, 2011, 03:29 AM
Where I live, we get it rarely in winter. But there are other areas (no mountains) that have dense fog during winters.

xi0
August 15, 2011, 04:23 PM
Where I live, we get it rarely in winter. But there are other areas (no mountains) that have dense fog during winters.

Well fog can be pretty much anywhere where it's humid enough, relative to the temperature. I just thought of a valley because you said you were in the mountains.

Not sure what kind of winters Pakistan has, but we generally get fog in the warmer parts of the year, but I guess there is a thin line between fog/mist/haze.

thornofcarrion
August 16, 2011, 07:10 AM
I am close to mountains, not tall ones though. Everyone calls it fog around here *shrugs*

Where is Sakura? Did you harass her or said something to make her run away from MH :arro?

xi0
August 16, 2011, 02:59 PM
...mmm, I can't remember :sweat

sakura-aneki
August 16, 2011, 07:10 PM
I'M BACKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiten
August 16, 2011, 09:35 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/23lh1mx.gif

thornofcarrion
August 16, 2011, 11:03 PM
Wooo welcome back Sakura :turtle. Where have you been?

I say Mustang. Corvette and Viper are more sporty looking, especially the Corvette. When I was in London, I had the pleasure to ride Viper SRT-10 (2006) tuned at 800bhp owned by my uncle there. Jeez, it was super quick. Viper is more iconic than Corvette if you ask me. Its shape translates its power and aggression more than Corvette. However, my uncle previously owned a 2006 Corvette, seems to praise it more. He is a big car fan with resources. What I learned from him : American cars are more reliable than European cars. I am talking about the fast cars, really fast cars. He told me cars like Lamborghini spends more time in garage than on road and it goes for most of fast European cars. He is into car business and a racer too (and rent out Limos and stretched Hummers), so I guess I will take his word as reliable source.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Katy is weird like Lady Gaga.

xi0
August 17, 2011, 12:24 AM
Welcome back Sakura :super

http://i54.tinypic.com/23lh1mx.gif

That is funny...but I'm sort of sick and tired of these lame celebs who go on Nickelodeon to get slimed, it's such a hack thing just to promote something...stupid.

I say Mustang. Corvette and Viper are more sporty looking, especially the Corvette. When I was in London, I had the pleasure to ride Viper SRT-10 (2006) tuned at 800bhp owned by my uncle there. Jeez, it was super quick. Viper is more iconic than Corvette if you ask me. Its shape translates its power and aggression more than Corvette. However, my uncle previously owned a 2006 Corvette, seems to praise it more. He is a big car fan with resources. What I learned from him : American cars are more reliable than European cars. I am talking about the fast cars, really fast cars. He told me cars like Lamborghini spends more time in garage than on road and it goes for most of fast European cars. He is into car business and a racer too (and rent out Limos and stretched Hummers), so I guess I will take his word as reliable source.

I don't think Mustangs belong in the same conversation...not the present models anyways. Mustangs are way more affordable than the other two, and they're two-seaters. The Corvette and Viper are in a different class is all. When I think iconic, I think of heritage. The Corvette has 40 years on the Viper and you just don't see as many Vipers as you do Corvettes.

All this being said, I wouldn't want to own any of them. Maybe the Mustang, but I've ridden in a Corvette before and from everything I've experienced and read, the thing is an untamed beast.

Lamborghinis and Ferraris and all that are handmade aren't they? His opinion surprised me, but it makes sense.

Kaiten
August 17, 2011, 12:31 AM
That is funny...but I'm sort of sick and tired of these lame celebs who go on Nickelodeon to get slimed, it's such a hack thing just to promote something...stupid.

Whatshername is a hack anyway, so it is appropriate. Is that show where they slime people really still on?

xi0
August 17, 2011, 12:34 AM
Whatshername is a hack anyway, so it is appropriate. Is that show where they slime people really still on?

Katy Perry? I actually think her music is pretty tolerable compared to other pop singers of today and the past. That being said, she isn't on any of my playlists :rofl

It's the award show they do I think...I don't know

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

"Hey, come get green crap vomited all over you so you can promote your latest album/show/movie to little kids so they'll beg their parents about it"...........f**k off :notrust

thornofcarrion
August 17, 2011, 12:44 AM
I don't think Mustangs belong in the same conversation...not the present models anyways. Mustangs are way more affordable than the other two, and they're two-seaters. The Corvette and Viper are in a different class is all. When I think iconic, I think of heritage. The Corvette has 40 years on the Viper and you just don't see as many Vipers as you do Corvettes.

All this being said, I wouldn't want to own any of them. Maybe the Mustang, but I've ridden in a Corvette before and from everything I've experienced and read, the thing is an untamed beast.

Lamborghinis and Ferraris and all that are handmade aren't they? His opinion surprised me, but it makes sense.

I am not comparing them in terms of price tags or performance but how others outside US perceive these cars. Most of the people here are more knowledgeable about Mustang than the other twos. If we are talking about performance and value for money, then Corvette has no rival. In comparison, European cars with same specs have insane price tags. My uncle owned a Lamborghini and a Corvette Z06. According to him, Lamb never could match the reliability of Corvette and so does other cars like Ferrari. Plus, corvette is super fast. Yes, most of these cars are handmade.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Too Much TV May Take Years Off Your Life (http://news.yahoo.com/too-much-tv-may-years-off-life-231005195.html)

xi0
August 17, 2011, 12:52 AM
Yeah, I saw that news item. I'm always fascinated how these irrelevant studies come out and they're just used to fill up time on news programs.......wow, sitting on your ass and watching too much TV might be detrimental to your health?......WOW! :imslow

sakura-aneki
August 17, 2011, 03:02 AM
thanks thorn and xi0!!! well I had enough of my stupid brother and moved in with my mom and am looking for a place with rent to move into so I can live on my own and don't really have internet now TAT

xi0
August 18, 2011, 12:00 AM
thanks thorn and xi0!!! well I had enough of my stupid brother and moved in with my mom and am looking for a place with rent to move into so I can live on my own and don't really have internet now TAT

What was wrong with your brother?

Kaiten
August 18, 2011, 12:22 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/4q1pbb.jpg

thornofcarrion
August 18, 2011, 12:37 AM
Seductive...

Kaiten
August 18, 2011, 12:45 AM
She's running for President :pleased

xi0
August 18, 2011, 12:58 AM
...Between that and her gay husband......man, that would make for some great comedy, but I don't think the nation could take it :rofl

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

She's certainly qualified to challenge the Kielbasa Queen...........but president........lulz :3c

Kaiten
August 18, 2011, 12:59 AM
The thought of giving her access to nuclear weapons terrifies me.

godofthesunn
August 18, 2011, 02:49 AM
Well you know xi0 is a :

Good
Ole
Poy

Member so of course he likes that idea kaiten.

Hey xi0 how about the Empire of the Sun.. That's up your alley isn't it?

xi0
August 18, 2011, 02:53 AM
What's a poy?

The movie? I haven't seen it in it's entirety. I did play the theme from the movie in concert band for school once.

godofthesunn
August 18, 2011, 03:26 AM
Poy is a play on words. I was alluding two two things at once. Good old boy and GOP at the same time.

And no I was actually talking about the band Empire of the Sun, but my question is answered since you apparently haven't heard of them?

Do you rent movies? If so how do you do so?

xi0
August 18, 2011, 03:33 AM
Poy is a play on words. I was alluding two two things at once. Good old boy and GOP at the same time.

And no I was actually talking about the band Empire of the Sun, but my question is answered since you apparently haven't heard of them?

Do you rent movies? If so how do you do so?

That's not a play on words, that's making up a word to fit the acronym :oh ........and I know what you meant

Ah, I'll have to check them out I guess. Spotify makes the world go round :dancin

Not that often. Usually by On Demand through cable.

sakura-aneki
August 18, 2011, 06:40 AM
What was wrong with your brother?

let me rephrase that

what ISN'T wrong with my brother?
He's the biggest f*cking jerk I've ever seen in my whole life! I can't stand him anymore and living with him under the same roof is f*cking hell!

but let's not get into that , I don't want it to ruin my lovely day <3

:comfort....:squish

xi0
August 18, 2011, 04:39 PM
Okay...I guess things are better off left unsaid then :s

godofthesunn
August 18, 2011, 09:04 PM
xi0 you took the words out of my mouth.

Furthermore, how did you learn about spotify without me? You need to come to me for these sort of things.

Here is one for you. Aziz Ansari look him up.

At the very least if you hang will me you will be magnificent.

thornofcarrion
August 18, 2011, 10:51 PM
Okay...I guess things are better off left unsaid then :s

Agreed. Wow, her mood swung from F****** to <3 within moments O_o. Ah youth these days...

Were you a fan of Scream movies?

xi0
August 19, 2011, 12:09 AM
xi0 you took the words out of my mouth.

Furthermore, how did you learn about spotify without me? You need to come to me for these sort of things.

Here is one for you. Aziz Ansari look him up.

At the very least if you hang will me you will be magnificent.

Because I've known about it for years, just that it wasn't available in America until last month and Blai hooked me up. BTW, I've heard Empire of the Sun's music before, just didn't put the name with the tune.

I know Aziz Ansari, he's on Parks and Recreation, one of the best shows on TV.

...doubt it :derp

Agreed. Wow, her mood swung from F****** to <3 within moments O_o. Ah youth these days...

Were you a fan of Scream movies?

Well she's a chick, so yeah :3c

No.

godofthesunn
August 19, 2011, 03:22 AM
Misogony much... You took the words out of my mouth.. I just didn't want to be the one to say it.

Well if we combine our strengths we will be magnificent then...how about that?

Are you a big Marvel vs Capcom guy? If not whats your favorite arcade game?

xi0
August 19, 2011, 03:28 AM
Misogony much... You took the words out of my mouth.. I just didn't want to be the one to say it.

Well if we combine our strengths we will be magnificent then...how about that?

Are you a big Marvel vs Capcom guy? If not whats your favorite arcade game?

Twas a joke.

...mmm, I think you're missing the point here -_-;

I never got into that game too much, but I played it sure. I spent most of my coins on Capcom vs SNK or King of Fighters.

godofthesunn
August 19, 2011, 03:45 AM
hey xi0 how often do you drink(alcohol)? The fans at home want to know...

Is eating crabs a big deal around you? What kind of crab do you like? Got any crab recopies?

xi0
August 19, 2011, 03:57 AM
hey xi0 how often do you drink(alcohol)? The fans at home want to know...

Is eating crabs a big deal around you? What kind of crab do you like? Got any crab recopies?

The fans at home? :XD ...I don't drink that often. I'll do so when I'm out or at a party or get together, but I generally don't make a habit out of drinking at home by myself or anything.

Crab is a big deal here I guess. It's local fare I suppose. I like Blue Crab mostly, not a huge fan of Dungeness crab or King crab really. If you're having King crab, just get lobster.

Aside from just steaming it in water and beer/vinegar with the right spices and ears of corn...hmm, well there are crab cakes, crab dip, Cream of Crab Soup, Maryland Crab Soup, and She-crab Soup. There's a whole bunch of other things you can do with crab meat...put it on pizza, etc.

benelori
August 19, 2011, 08:31 AM

Wow? You've never received a punch or a kick during a kiss? U inexperienced little boy, you...:3c

sakura-aneki
August 19, 2011, 08:33 AM
my mood swings faster than a bullet @w@

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

lol bene that'd make a good comic strip xD

benelori
August 19, 2011, 08:35 AM
my mood swings faster than a bullet @w@

I never heard of swinging bullets:derp

sakura-aneki
August 19, 2011, 12:48 PM
xDD i meant they change at a faster rate than a bullet takes to reach it's target xD

thornofcarrion
August 19, 2011, 01:58 PM
Wow? You've never received a punch or a kick during a kiss? U inexperienced little boy, you...:3c

:closed

I never heard of swinging bullets:derp

You never watched Matrix :cookiestare

sakura-aneki
August 19, 2011, 06:13 PM
if you meant matrix I don't think there were s[w]inging bullets in it mate xD and I'm a fan

thornofcarrion
August 19, 2011, 06:22 PM
Ah sorry, I meant Wanted.

sakura-aneki
August 19, 2011, 06:29 PM
yeah that's more like it :P

thornofcarrion
August 22, 2011, 12:19 AM
I watched Ep. 1 of GOTs yesterday :cookiehand

xi0
August 22, 2011, 12:24 AM
I watched Ep. 1 of GOTs yesterday :cookiehand

Didn't know gots had a show :derp

thornofcarrion
August 22, 2011, 12:52 AM
I mean Games of Thrones...wait you knew didn't you :-_-

Anyway, too much nudity and I like it :hurr. I like the darker tone of the series so far. The beginning sucked me right into it.

xi0
August 22, 2011, 01:49 AM
I mean Games of Thrones...wait you knew didn't you :-_-

Anyway, too much nudity and I like it :hurr. I like the darker tone of the series so far. The beginning sucked me right into it.

Most of the nudity is canon, it's not like pandering for more ratings or anything.

Yeah the beginning is awesome. It's the Prologue from the first book. The Prologues and Epilogues are always from the POV of a new character.

baboysai
August 22, 2011, 04:15 AM
I'm 'trying' to read the novels right now.

trying, because I'm reading so many different things simultaneously. :shakefist

godofthesunn
August 22, 2011, 07:28 AM
I'm working on it... give me a few years and a Kardashain and then check me out.

Naomidee
August 22, 2011, 08:43 PM
+5,000 points to Gryffindor xi0 for the Bon Iver reference.

+1,000 points to Slytherin Naomi for noticing

-500 points to Naomi for only posting about it after all this time.

thornofcarrion
August 22, 2011, 11:51 PM
Most of the nudity is canon, it's not like pandering for more ratings or anything.

Yeah the beginning is awesome. It's the Prologue from the first book. The Prologues and Epilogues are always from the POV of a new character.

True. I haven't read any book. What do you recommend:

Should I first read the book?
Should I watch it first?

xi0
August 23, 2011, 04:57 AM
I'm 'trying' to read the novels right now.

trying, because I'm reading so many different things simultaneously. :shakefist

Oh? How far have you gotten? Do you watch the series? I can't remember :s

I'm working on it... give me a few years and a Kardashain and then check me out.

Are you working on it in earnest or did you just say that to crowbar the Kardashian line in there....

+5,000 points to Gryffindor xi0 for the Bon Iver reference.

+1,000 points to Slytherin Naomi for noticing

-500 points to Naomi for only posting about it after all this time.

Well you have a hard time keeping up with your own thread, so it's alright. The last two titles have been Bon Iver references.

And I believe I was Ravenclaw in one of those goofy quizzes.

True. I haven't read any book. What do you recommend:

Should I first read the book?
Should I watch it first?

How well can you read English? The books have a lot of old terminology...not easy to grasp even for me :amuse

I actually read the first book 10 years ago, started watching the show on a whim and didn't realize I had read A Game of Thrones until I was about 4-5 episodes in...I remember specific parts where I was like "That seems familiar...hmm" :rofl

I just finished A Dance with Dragons yesterday...and I hope to hell I don't have to wait another 5-6 years for The Winds of Winter :bored Luckily some unpublished chapters have leaked online :nuts

I'd recommend reading it regardless of what you do, and I would also recommend not skipping the first book because you watched the first season as there are things left out of it.

godofthesunn
August 23, 2011, 05:08 AM
I think my point was that by simply associating myself with someone famous I could get a tv show. Even if it will be an old family famous for well you know.

xi0
August 23, 2011, 05:12 AM
I think my point was that by simply associating myself with someone famous I could get a tv show. Even if it will be an old family famous for well you know.

Oh, I thought you were "working on" reading the books...forgot my previous post.

Why would you want a TV Show? I'd prefer to be super rich and have the life but I wouldn't want the fame.

thornofcarrion
August 23, 2011, 05:28 AM
How well can you read English? The books have a lot of old terminology...not easy to grasp even for me :amuse

:-_- I am not sure. I read most of Tolkien's work without consulting dictionary too often.

I actually read the first book 10 years ago, started watching the show on a whim and didn't realize I had read A Game of Thrones until I was about 4-5 episodes in...I remember specific parts where I was like "That seems familiar...hmm" :rofl

I just finished A Dance with Dragons yesterday...and I hope to hell I don't have to wait another 5-6 years for The Winds of Winter :bored Luckily some unpublished chapters have leaked online :nuts

I'd recommend reading it regardless of what you do, and I would also recommend not skipping the first book because you watched the first season as there are things left out of it.

I haven't watch any episode past Ep. 1. I think I will try the books first and if I can GRASP them, I shall watch the series later on.

godofthesunn
August 23, 2011, 06:54 AM
Oh, I thought you were "working on" reading the books...forgot my previous post.

Why would you want a TV Show? I'd prefer to be super rich and have the life but I wouldn't want the fame.

I never even brought up this tv show issue, someone said gots had a tv show and you said oh really?
So I merely added fuel to the fire.
More to the point, I have conflicting thoughts on fame, money and power.. well you know.

What sort of anime do you watch now?

thornofcarrion
August 23, 2011, 10:53 PM
Finally, I have found a befitting name for you and you will be happy. It has American-ish ring to it as well...I dub thee Mr. Ben Dover :cookiehand.

Naomidee
August 23, 2011, 11:32 PM
Well you have a hard time keeping up with your own thread, so it's alright. The last two titles have been Bon Iver references.

And I believe I was Ravenclaw in one of those goofy quizzes.

I can't even deny that with a good conscience. I doubt I've replied to my thread in days.
It's just so... Well, I'm pretty lazy. I enjoy talking with everyone that posts there though.
So out of my guilt for not replying, I'm totally posting in your thread as well as kdowns's. :derp I think it's more fun this way anyway!

That's right-Ravenclaw. naruto-niichan calls me Ms. Ravenclaw even though my house is Slytherin... But I just couldn't say no to nii-chan. I doubt anyone could.

I must've missed the last Bon Iver reference.

xi0
August 24, 2011, 02:16 AM
:-_- I am not sure. I read most of Tolkien's work without consulting dictionary too often.

Oh, you'll probably be fine then, Tolkien can be cumbersome in my opinion.

I haven't watch any episode past Ep. 1. I think I will try the books first and if I can GRASP them, I shall watch the series later on.

The first episode doesn't really grab you in my opinion, after the first scene of course. That's what I've heard from most people who watch the show but don't read the books.

I never even brought up this tv show issue, someone said gots had a tv show and you said oh really?
So I merely added fuel to the fire.
More to the point, I have conflicting thoughts on fame, money and power.. well you know.

What sort of anime do you watch now?

I was making a joke since thorn was too lazy to type Game of Thrones out :derp

Of course I know, your opinions haunt my dreams :hee

The sort that doesn't exist :hee ...I've taken a break...again

Finally, I have found a befitting name for you and you will be happy. It has American-ish ring to it as well...I dub thee Mr. Ben Dover :cookiehand.

:aki

Oh interesting...."found" you say?...that's curious :-_-

I can't even deny that with a good conscience. I doubt I've replied to my thread in days.
It's just so... Well, I'm pretty lazy. I enjoy talking with everyone that posts there though.
So out of my guilt for not replying, I'm totally posting in your thread as well as kdowns's. :derp I think it's more fun this way anyway!

That's right-Ravenclaw. naruto-niichan calls me Ms. Ravenclaw even though my house is Slytherin... But I just couldn't say no to nii-chan. I doubt anyone could.

I must've missed the last Bon Iver reference.

Thorn learned the truth of it, it's more fun to be judgmental and rag on someone in their thread than post responses to walls of text :hee

Can't say no to naruto-niichan? What are you implying? :derp

It was the lyrics to Woods (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZYVJlhnqxQ)...remarkably, they all fit in the title without it looking stupidly crowded.................true story :cookiehand

thornofcarrion
August 24, 2011, 02:31 AM
Oh, you'll probably be fine then, Tolkien can be cumbersome in my opinion.

The first episode doesn't really grab you in my opinion, after the first scene of course. That's what I've heard from most people who watch the show but don't read the books.

I guess, I will give it a try.

I was making a joke since thorn was too lazy to type Game of Thrones out :derp

Of course I know, your opinions haunt my dreams :hee

The sort that doesn't exist :hee ...I've taken a break...again

Thorn learned the truth of it, it's more fun to be judgmental and rag on someone in their thread than post responses to walls of text :hee

Can't say no to naruto-niichan? What are you implying? :derp

It was the lyrics to Woods (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZYVJlhnqxQ)...remarkably, they all fit in the title without it looking stupidly crowded.................true story :cookiehand

Why am I being mentioned in every reply. U gay bro ::-_-?

And :wtf is that reply to ND? No, I moved my thread because I am too lethargic to respond. AND it wasn't much active. Don't just produce stuff out...nvm :p.

:aki

Oh interesting...."found" you say?...that's curious :-_-

:hurr

xi0
August 24, 2011, 03:01 AM
You are such a troll...no surprises there

So if I mention you a lot it makes me gay? :hee ...wait, that makes sense. You actually made sense for once :cookiehand

Kaiten
August 24, 2011, 05:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/t2W9i.jpg

thornofcarrion
August 24, 2011, 05:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/t2W9i.jpg

Get a hold of yourself dammit. Your picture-posting-mania is going too far. For a change, use TEXT :cookiesatre.

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

For the record, why are we looking this dog? Is it yours? Or you want to have this?

Is :cookiesatre existentialist baked goods? :cookiestare

It was 3:58 AM...

Kaiten
August 24, 2011, 07:26 PM
I express myself with pictures, not words. And that dog looks soooooooooo high.

godofthesunn
August 24, 2011, 07:45 PM
I'm glad I've made such an impression on your sub conscious...

Kaiten
August 24, 2011, 09:43 PM
On who's sub conscious?

thornofcarrion
August 25, 2011, 01:28 AM
I express myself with pictures, not words. And that dog looks soooooooooo high.

Exactly what a dog that is high express you how :cookiestare?

Lol, indeed the dog has a queer smile.

Kaiten
August 25, 2011, 01:48 AM
Exactly what a dog that is high express you how :cookiestare?

Lol, indeed the dog has a queer smile.

Exactly. Dogs that look high express lol. Dogs that are high and wearing a bandana express lulz. This dog was somewhere in between, more looool.

thornofcarrion
August 25, 2011, 02:15 AM
:fail

Kaiten
August 25, 2011, 02:19 AM
:jacko

thornofcarrion
August 26, 2011, 12:39 AM
http://www.damnlol.com/pics/427/0e852db16fce073bbb58aae803f2050b.jpg

xi0
August 26, 2011, 12:42 AM
I've seen that somewhere already....:eyeroll

You're an odd one Thorn, did your mother drop you on your head? :3c

thornofcarrion
August 26, 2011, 01:01 AM
http://www.damnlol.com/pics/677/00dacb3485a3d1e34f181450b21b252d.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

You're an odd one Thorn, did your mother drop you on your head? :3c

I've seen that somewhere already....:eyeroll

xi0
August 26, 2011, 01:55 AM
Oh, I'm certain you have and with good reason :dancin

thornofcarrion
August 26, 2011, 01:57 AM
Oh, I'm certain you have and with good reason :dancin

Oh man, you're an odd one xio, did your mother drop you on your butt? :3c

xi0
August 26, 2011, 02:17 AM
Oh man, you're an odd one xio, did your mother drop you on your butt? :3c

Maybe, there aren't any important organs there so It'd be safe to say no damage was done :noworry

thornofcarrion
August 26, 2011, 10:02 AM
Maybe, there aren't any important organs there so It'd be safe to say no damage was done :noworry

Only true and valid for ♂...at least straight ones.

Kaiten
August 27, 2011, 01:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/UTufk.png

xi0
August 27, 2011, 03:01 AM
Only true and valid for ♂...at least straight ones.

Indeed :hee

http://i.imgur.com/UTufk.png

:blink

godofthesunn
August 27, 2011, 03:39 AM
xi0 loves chips, right mate?

xi0
August 27, 2011, 03:41 AM
xi0 loves chips, right mate?

...nah son they're Fries